게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 3

REC #2 HATONN

WED., AUGUST 26, 1992 8:50 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 10

WEDNESDAY. AUGUST 26, 1992
    Continuation: SHOULD THE UNITED STATES PARTICI­PATE AND ENCOURAGE DEVELOPMENT OF THE UNITED NATIONS ORGANIZATION? From an article pub­lished by the Committee to Restore the Constitution, July 1986, regarding an article (hearing) Sept. 26, 1969. (First part of document presented herein on 8/25/92.)

QUOTING:

COLONEL ROBERTS' REBUTTAL TO
    REPRESENTATIVE OTTINGER' S OPENING REMARKS
    The Honorable Ottinger made some splendid points in sup­port of world government in his presentation. I believe that he may have impressed you with the urgency for such world gov­ernment, protecting us from a nuclear holocaust, which is to­day's example of international wars, we must embrace world government under the United Nations, or a similar agreement. I think we are familiar with this technique of harassment and ter­ror. It has been used against us for a good many years. I don't think that it is necessary to refute the fact that there is a nuclear potential. But, let us keep in mind who actually controls the nu­clear trigger on both sides of the Atlantic Ocean.

I believe also that Congressman Ottinger attempted to paint the United Nations as the "good guy". For purposes of illustra­tion, on the reverse side of this coin, we ought to identify some of these "good guys". And since I talked about the Security Council, I would like to identify some of the good guys in the Security Council. In fact, specifically, I would like to identify the Under Secretary for political and Security Council Affairs in the United Nations. [H: Keep in mind the "date" of this of­fering. The positions, etc., will not now probably be valid. You will recognize some of the names, however, but note that the list shows ones who have BEEN IN THESE POSTS SINCE THE BEGINNING OF THE U.N.]

The Under Secretary post is actually the supreme director of the Security Council. He is the permanent member, whereas the President of the Security Council rotates, as you know, every year. But the permanent official, selected by the United Nations Secretary, is the Under Secretary for Political and Security Council Affairs.

These are the men who have held this post since the begin­ning of the United Nations:

1946-49 Arkady Sobolev USSR
    1949-53 Constantine Zinchenko USSR
    1953-54 Ilya Tcherychev USSR
    1955-57 Dragoslav Protich YUGOSLAVIA
    1958-59 Anatoly Dobrynin USSR
    1960-62 Georgy Arkadev USSR
    1962-63 Eugeney D. Kiselev USSR
    1965-67 A.E. Nesterenko USSR
    1968-(present; 1969) Leonid N. Dutakov USSR. [H: Keep in mind that this is exactly as it is supposed to be: Soviets in charge of all military forces according to the United Nations Charter.]

These are the "good guys".

U.S. HAS NO VETO OVER SECURITY COUNCIL
    The Congressman also mentioned that in as much as we have the veto power we are not bound to any distasteful decisions of the Security Council. I would like to point out that we no longer have the veto power in the Security Council. [H: Go read that line again!] This was taken away from us by the "Uniting for Peace Resolution", passed by the General Assembly in 1950. At that point the General Assembly assumed all of the prerogatives and powers which formerly were limited to the Security Council therefore effectively circumventing U.S. veto power in the Security Council.

I would also like to point out that the Congressman stated that UNESCO and its humanitarian activities is of considerable pride to the United Nations. Many of us realize that UNESCO is the propaganda arm of the United Nations. Its purpose is to con­vince the American people that the United Nations is the hope of the world. We know that Jesus Christ is the hope of the world.

And now, in order to further examine the United Nations we will have a question and answer period.

(q) Col. Roberts, I have here an article from Foreign Affairs, the Council on Foreign Relations. May edition, written by Youst. He is talking about the treaties, SEATO, CENTO, NATO, and he says under existing circumstances the United States would no doubt have to join in resisting an attack if re­quested by Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, the Philippines, Thai­land, Australia, New Zealand, Israel, and would also probably have to come to the assistance of such states as India and Iran if they were attacked by Communists. Would you like to comment?

Roberts:
    Yes, I believe that it is now general knowledge that, although it has not been officially admitted, there are something like 42 area treaties committing this nation to send her sons to defend other countries; what may not be generally known is that this number exceeds 5,000 separate agreements, treaties and other involvements, which now commit the American government, if you will, to place at the disposal of the U.N. Security Council, United States citizens in uniform for the purpose of defending against aggression anywhere in the world. This of course, has been highly publicized in the discussions in the Senate of the United States, in their discussion of Senate Joint Resolution 85, and has uncovered such things as the agreement with Thailand, which now permits the placement of American soldiers, citizens in uniform, at the disposal of Thailand commanders. In other words I believe that these agreements very lucidly and dramati­cally show that the Congress of the United States holds the American people and their sons in utter contempt. Because the American soldier in uniform is now a paid mercenary who can be sent to fight as a paid mercenary in any nation in the world under these agreements.

(q) I'd like to ask Col. Roberts a question. I'd like to read a paragraph from a pamphlet which was given to me, "The Anatomy of a Revolution", says contemporary history, in fact, convincingly suggests that those that head the federal govern­ment are manipulated by mattoids, by men of unbalanced and dangerous brilliance, who direct the exploitation of the United States power structure by applying an internal psycho-eugenic science as a weapon against the people. They have seemingly perfected a sophisticated, systemized plan incorporating brain washing and genetic prostitution to achieve Soviet style control over the American social order. Col. Roberts, Who are these people?

Roberts:
    Just happen to have a note here. I believe that we can show who these people are by placing this question within the param­eter of the United Nations, because this is what we are talking about.

It ought to be explained that the United Nations was spawned two weeks after Pearl Harbor in the office of Secretary of State, Cordell Hull. In a letter to the President, Franklin D. Roosevelt, dated 22 Dec 1941, Secretary Hull, at the direction of his faceless sponsors, and we are going to identify them in a minute, recommended the founding of a Presidential Advisory Committee on Post War Foreign Policy. This Post War Foreign Policy Committee was in fact the planning commission for the United Nations, and its Charter. The purpose of this Com­mittee, Mr. Hull stated, would be preparing for "effective par­ticipation in the solution of vast and complicated problems of international relations which will confront the United States and the world after the final defeat of the forces of aggression."

Now, without going into too much detail as to the structure of this Committee, which was the planning committee for the United Nations, I'd like to identify the men who made up the Committee, beside Secretary of State Hull.

Mr. Sumner Welles, Under Secretary of State, who was Vice Chairman of the committee. A member of the Council on For­eign Relations.

Mr. Norman Davis, President of the Council on Foreign Re­lations.

Mr. Myron C. Taylor, member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Dean Acheson, who was then Assistant Secretary of State, also a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Hamilton Fish Armstrong, Editor of Foreign Affairs, which is the official publication of the Council on Foreign Rela­tions.

Mr. Adolf A. Berle Jr., Assistant Secretary of State, a mem­ber of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Isaiah Bowman, President of John Hopkins University, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Benjaman V. Cohen, General Council for the National Power Policy Committee, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Herbert Feis, Department of State Advisor on Interna­tional Economic Relations, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

Mr. Green N. Hackworth, Dept. of State legal advisor.

Mr. Harry C. Hopkins, Chief, Department of State, Division of Commercial Policy.

Mrs. Anne O'Hare McCormick, editorial staff, New York Times.

Dr. Leo Pasvolsky, who was then a Special Assistant to the Secretary of State, Chief of Departments Division of Special Research, and a member of the Council on Foreign Relations.

I point out that since it is apparent that each member of the Committee, chosen to create and write the Charter of the United Nations was, without exception, a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, or under the control of the Council on For­eign Relations, it is obvious that the secret government of the United States is the Council on Foreign Relations. And that they manipulate and operate our foreign policy through the Sec­retary of State and the State Department as the supreme direc­tors of our policy.

(q) The U.N. has no army?

Roberts:
    I believe that it must be stated that the United Nations does have an army---OURS. As a matter of historical accuracy, let me remind you that the American military establishment in Ko­rea is still called the United Nations Command.

(q) Don't you think it would be a good idea to have every mem­ber of Congress pass an examination concerning the United Na­tions?

Roberts:
    I believe that it must be brought out that under Article 5 of the Constitution of the United States there are only two ways in which the Constitution can be amended and that is by a con­vention of the states or by ratification of two thirds of the states. Now we have shown in the preceding discussion that powers of government, namely the power to declare war and to control military ventures anywhere in the world, to transfer our soldiers into these conflicts without the approval of the Congress, is a violation of the constitution. Because the Congress by Constitu­tional edict and direction is the only authority which can authorise the declaration of war and the commitment of our national economy and the lives of our young sons in a defense posture to preserve and protect the United States.

(q) (United Nations is a communist plot, etc. ?)

Roberts:
    The point was made that we are fighting Communist aggres­sion, therefore it is in juxtaposition to the United Nations, vis-a-vis Russian Communism. Well, let us dispel that faulty premise immediately. I think it must be apparent that there is something vitally wrong with the conduct of the war in Vietnam when the number 26 military power in the world is able for seven years to thwart the military might of the number 1 military power, the United States. Further, I would point out that this montage of military action against the backdrop of mainland Asia is in fact a subterfuge. It is a subterfuge because we are supporting both sides of this war. We are supporting both sides. We send busi­ness groups to Moscow to make deals with this enemy, to make arms and ammunition to send to the Communist enemy fighting our sons in Vietnam.

We find that the major port of Haiphong, through which most of this military hardware is processed, is left intact. It is never bombed and never will be because the United Nations Security Council in Vietnam, just as they did in Korea, control both sides of the action. To create conflict. Why? Because "No-win Wars" create a resignation on the part of the American people, and through terror and 'giving up', will persuade the American people that the resolution of these evil wars all over the world must be world government. World gov­ernment is the objective.

(q) I would like to know if either of you are familiar with a let­ter verifying the Security Council's involvement in the Vietnam War.?

Roberts:
    No, I'm not.

(q) Are all U.S. actions in Vietnam reported to the U.N. Secu­rity Council?

Roberts:
    Yes, Douglas McCarthy III, U.S. State Department, in 1965, in response to a letter from Florida, asking the question, "Is Ar­ticle 54 of the United Nations Charter being observed in Viet­nam", answered in the affirmative. His answer was, "Yes all of the actions undertaken in Vietnam are being reported, in com­pliance with the provisions of Article 54, of the United Nations Charter, to the Security Council." "This is proof positive that U.S. military action has to have the approval of the Security Council before it can be implemented."

(q) I'd like to ask the Col, according to my reading, I under­stand that the United Nations Charter is virtually a copy of the Constitution of the USSR. Am I correct in that understanding?

Roberts:
    I think it is significant to remember that one of the framers of the United Nations Charter was Leo Pasvolsky. Leo Pasvolsky was born in Russia of Communist parentage and came to this country at a very early age. He was inserted into our govern­ment and rose by rapid progression into a position from which he was able to ultimately transfer certain sovereignty of the United States into the United Nations. I think this is significant for this reason: You can take these two documents, that is the United Nations Charter and the document you mentioned, the Constitution of the USSR, and you can compare these and you can see where the material from the USSR Constitution has been taken and inserted into the Charter of the United Nations. It is that close.

(q) (Question on U.N. international peace and security)

Roberts:
    I would like to present two sides of the same coin. The one side Congressman Ottinger presented was international peace and security. The other side of the coin is full and complete disarmament. Now, 'full and complete disarmament' presup­poses the creation of a disarmed world. But this is a false goal, you see, because what the internationalists, and apparently Congressman Ottinger, really propose is a central political authority backed by overwhelming military power. And that military power is to be controlled by the United Nations. Not as a world international peace force but the same kind of peace enjoyed by the Soviet citizen under Soviet bayonets."

I should like to point out that the international peace and se­curity that you will enjoy under this world government is al­ready spelled out in a Bill of Rights for world government pub­lished by the United Nations General Assembly on 12 Jan 1967. It is called the "International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights".

This is the same Bill of Rights for world citizenship which you will enjoy very soon unless you do something about it, un­less we change the march to the animal farm.

You know we have a Bill of Rights under the Constitution. This is the Bill of Rights for world citizenship. It is a duplica­tion, by and large, of our own Bill of Rights. I'd like to show you the comparison.

Article 18, of the new bill of Rights: Freedom to manifest one's religion or beliefs may be subject only to such limitations as are prescribed. [H: But by who and how is the "law" pre­scribed? Ah so!]

Article 19: Everyone shall have the right to hold opinion without interference but it may be subject to certain restrictions, but these shall only be such as are provided by law.

Article 21: The right of peaceful assembly shall be recog­nized. No restriction may be placed on the exercise of this right other than imposed in conformity with the law. [H: Ah, but all of these are according to "the law" which is NEVER DE­FINED!]

THIS IS THE ANIMAL FARM!
    (q) Why is it where the Communist interest is involved the United Nations seems to be weak, and when the United States interests are involved, we are on our own?

Roberts:
    I believe that for clarification it should be noted that the United States is the only nation that ratified the Charter of the United Nations as a treaty. So we are the only ones actually legally bound by it. It must be very obvious that the purpose of the United Nations was to collect and control the military estab­lishment of the United States.

I served in Korea, just as Congressman Ottinger did. I was with the 187th Airborne Regimental Combat Team. The other nations serving in Korea were token forces. [H: Sound fa­miliar--over and over and over and over - - -] The brunt of the action was always carried by United States military forces. And one of the shocking things that I witnessed, and which ac­tually began my thinking and investigation, was this: for the first time in American history, I saw American dead being buried under a foreign device, the United Nations banner.

(q) What is the Council on Foreign Relations? And where do they meet and how can we attend?

Roberts:
    The headquarters of the Council on Foreign Relations is the Harold Pratt House 58 East 68th St., New York City 10021. And the way you attend these meetings, and they are held all over the United States--there are something like 39 subcommit­tees of the Council, is to be a leader in your community, either as an industrialist, banker or military leader or in some other top level echelon. Then you may be invited to become a member. Either a member of the New York committee or a subsidiary committee. And to answer your first part of the question. The Council on Foreign Relations comprises some 1800 leading in­dividuals on the American scene; industry, banking and military and every other social/government facet. Of these 1800 we believe there are about 300 who are the decision makers and who have created this monster called the United Nations.

(q) In view of the Congressman's answer, a very good an­swer to some peoples ears, my question: Do you know anything about the Executive Order, do you know anything about the Ex­ecutive Order in which our President, since 1956, can just sign away our Constitution, our Bill of Rights and we will be under the United Nations Charter? I'm sure Col.Roberts knows:
    Roberts:
    The question of course does not relate to statutes but to Exec­utive Order. The Executive Order is a technique, a rather re­cent technique, which was devised by some preceding presidents to circumvent the Constitution's restrictions in so far as 'a state of emergency'. There are today something in excess of 3,000 of these executive orders which have been inserted into the Fed­eral Register. These Executive Orders automatically, without the consent of Congress or anyone else, become the law of the land, once they are signed. Provision of all of these Executive Orders is to transfer control of every facet of our economy and industry, military, communications and the entire structure of these United States and to create a dictatorship under the Presi­dent. They provide for, in case of a national emergency--and national emergency is not defined--so that any condition which is determined by the President (or more accurately his faceless advisors) to be an emergency will be the excuse for imple­menting these Executive Orders and transferring us wholesale into a world government.

I believe that we might come to a conclusion by reducing this problem to the central issue.

Congressman Ottinger has again and again extolled the virtues of the United Nations and his belief that we must have world government if we are to resolve the threat of war. What has been ignored by all of us so far, is the fact that such a world government presupposes the transfer of sovereignty to a world international body. Now, nowhere in the Constitution is the Congress authorized or permitted to dissolve the Constitution.

Congressman Ottinger, and every other member of Congress, has taken an oath to defend and preserve that Constitution. They are not doing it!

END OF QUOTING

The prior article is one of the MOST IMPORTANT WRITINGS YOU SHALL EVER READ, CITIZENS. I suggest we close hereat and allow some digestion. These things in point have ALL COME TO PASS, NOW OVER TWO DECADES IN PERFECTING. INDEED, YOU ARE IN SERIOUS AND GRAVE CIRCUMSTANCES. DENIAL OF MY SELF AND/OR THE INFORMATION WILL CHANGE NOT ONE IOTA OR HAIR OF IT.

TO STEP ASIDE, PLEASE
    Hatonn to clear.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

THU., AUGUST 27, 1992 2:37 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 11

THURSDAY. AUGUST 27. 1992

INCREDIBLE HAPPENINGS
    ?
    No, that which "seems" incredible is only of that which you are unaware. What is happening with Commander Gritz and Randy Weaver in Idaho this day is not incredible--it is THE WAY YOUR GOVERNMENT DEALS WITH THOSE IT WANTS TAKEN OUT!

WOUNDED KNEE
    My intent is not to complain to my own crew--BUT, how are you going to reclaim the world if you cannot gain enough pas­sion to cause a listener to understand importance of events? What is happening in Idaho is going to go beyond a "wounded knee" incident this very day if it is not stopped now.

Randy Weaver was set up by the Feds and now they have orders to "take him out" and that means, in this instance, WITH family and anyone around the dwelling. Now that Gritz is there, it be­comes harder to achieve that end--however, it is already a standoff. There may well be more than 10,000 Gritz colleagues and supporters on location by this time tomorrow.

We have ones who personally know Bush and others at that level of Government, efforting to shut down this fiasco. I would suggest that it is part and parcel of a plan to totally bring down Bush because it is more than "just" Bush. When these people "talk" it will pull down Bush, Kissinger, Eagleburger, Scowcroft and hundreds upon hundreds of government wigs.

GOD HAS SENT YOU THE "WAY"--WHAT WILL YOU DO WITH IT? WE SHALL SEE, WON'T WE?

I ask that Mark Gil Boyne be contacted and give support, E.J., I do not want Dharma on that phone--"they" are trying to silence her and have effectively succeeded this day as this is the first time we have for instructions and sharing. The tape this morn­ing was "emergency" for I wish you to function on your own creative ideas. You, E.J., must face the fact that the effort is, first, to cause you to be unable to think clearly or rapidly. You have had this happen enough in other "emergency" circum­stances that I have to ask you to sit a minute and attend ME--not through Dharma--directly please.

Gil will need to know what he can do. My suggestion is that he directly contact Claudia and let her share with him. Even if Gil is away--the message should be among the very first that he en­counters on his return. If it would be necessary he and Bo could lay out that whole mess of Fed children through hypnosis but it requires fearless confronters and I see few who fit the role. He may also be most helpful in notifying Stallone of possibilities here.

You ones have an unbelievable opportunity to harvest attention--I ask that you do so in EVERY way you can think of--no matter how ridiculous the approach may seem to be. Drastic situations are cause for drastic actions.

This IS THE TIME to be able to get Gritz before the nation--as at some point the incident will have to be attentioned even if the man is not.

You will note that to this time on this day, there is full CNN blackout of all mention of the Idaho situation. This IS your time to make hay or let the harvest go. You need to test the patriot grapevine with contact of everyone you know and ask that ev­eryone your contacts know--get with the appeal for support.

HURRICANE ANDREW
    Note a total lack of relief for any of the people who just under­went the hurricane in Florida and along the Gulf Coast. No supplies have arrived and ones are not allowed in or out of the Homestead area. It is such an obviously intended attack on the "people" in that area as to have to be covered from public view. Even the relief craft trying to get in was crashed--deliberately, right after takeoff. I am not going to put you ones in danger by spelling things out for you--you should be able to figure it out. The point is TO TAKE ACTION AS OPPORTUNITY FLOWS--NOT SIT UNTIL IT PASSES.

We need ones such as Gil to get aboard in complete devotion to this coming election and that means YOU ONES MUST SEIZE THE MOMENT TIMELY. You are watching Martial Law and foreign enforcement at work.

In Florida the poor little lady from Larry King Live is in a state of total panic and shock--as NOTHING is done. She is peti­tioning all to contact Bush and require that he follow through on his "promises". The relief promise is now not for another full 24 hours. The babies cannot survive for there is contamination, poison serpents and other plagues which are now setting-in.

NATIVE AMERICANS
    This is your opportunity to take national note of the brotherhood and bonding between the Native citizen and the White/Colored brotherhood of citizens. It is time to put aside all creed, color, racial and other hatreds, join hands and stand tall for your foe is now identified. Brothers, it is YOU against what appear to be YOUR OWN. No, they are your deadly enemy and puppet politicians are but the sham at the control panel with no switches hooked to anything. They are nothing but "dummies" flopping in any direction pushed or pulled.

You as Americans can make it or break it--RIGHT HERE TODAY! I REPEAT: YOU HAVE ASKED GOD TO GIVE YOU "THE WAY" AND SHOW YOU "HOW"--HE HAS DONE HIS PART--WHO WILL DO YOURS? My crew cannot do it all for everyone and neither can election committees--neither can "Bo". Together you can do it easily for you now have THE METHOD to break the blackout on the media.

INDICTMENTS AGAINST GRITZ
    There is a secret indictment already processed against Comman­der Gritz to forcibly take him out of the public arena. You can allow that to happen or you can stand tall beside him and disal­low such criminal assault against you. If you allow this fine man to be taken away in chains--how think you that God will protect YOU? The processing is going on at panic pace to forcibly get him out of Idaho. There MUST be enough of you there--to see that that does NOT happen. You need not fire a shot nor give cause for arrest--but if enough of you are THERE--they dare not take rash action. Now, if they DO take Bo away--cover that place like a blanket and do not leave that area.

The bullies are planning to do whatever is required to distract you and the likely tool will be more massive earth-based catas­trophes.

If you turn away from brother and God this time, I suggest that you are in real serious trouble, world citizen. For if you turn from the least of HIS--YOU HAVE TURNED AWAY FROM HIM! PONDER IT.

You can recover your country but it requires immediate action for the window of opportunity is already closing. Can you not see what is happening? Just in Florida it may well "require" Bush to make Executive Order Emergency measures to override the stagnant system. This will then make him look really GOOD to those who are literally dying in that place. Think about the "dirty tricks" and remember the JOURNALS and the story piled upon story about other deliberate attacks and murder on your own to further the New World Order. They are going to take out 6 Billion--do you think a few suffering citizens in Florida or Louisiana bother them?

Dharma, take this out of the equipment and get it processing--you ones are running out of "day". Blessings upon your service through the long and painful hours when the body is sick and weary and there are endless tasks ahead. I think it unwise to try to write on generalized subjects this day--let us go with the flow, get a current update on data and status and KEEP THE IN­FORMATION FLOWING! Can you citizens realize that in an­swer to GOD you can save your nation? This is the way it shall be done or it shall not be done at all. God works WITH you and not FOR you. Opportunity is about to blast your door down--PLEASE HEAR AND SEE.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#054, THE FUNNEL'S NECK

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., AUGUST 28, 1992 8:36 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 12

FRIDAY. AUGUST 28. 1992

TODAY
    FIRST, STAND STRONG WITH GOD AND
    STAY IN COMMUNICATION WITH HIM!
    FEMA has deliberately held up all relief to Southern Florida for THREE days without "orders". This is a duplicate of what hap­pened in Los Angeles--exactly. Bush is going to leave the po­litical trail to "monitor relief efforts"? By the time help arrives, total panic and desperation will cause the people to submit to ANYTHING--especially inoculations "to prevent disease". Watch it--the serums will contain worse than any disease at pre­sent. However, diseases which are deadly will be introduced into the area also.

BUSH OFF CAMPAIGN TRAIL?
    No, he is not "off the trail for a couple of days to monitor re­lief". He knows that an American Revolution with technical weapons to match the military is about to begin in Idaho. Also, the plan is still to break open the San Andreas Fault which is, at this moment, under so much pressure and slippage as to break loose on its own power, shortly. It can actually stand no more pressure and is only being held by beam force. This catastrophe coupled with an already destitute Red Cross and FEMA's tactics of non-response will so devastate you-the-people that chaos will be irreversible. Meanwhile you are starting a war in the Middle East--AGAIN. I suggest all of you get the tapes now being made on the UN and on the Anti-Christ Banksters. These are the writings from the past week and a half.

ASSOCIATED PRESS
    NOTE: There is a total blackout of all news from Naples, Idaho where expert Military Special Forces are surrounding a man and his family--having already slain one of the children of only 13 years of age.

There is a picture released on Wednesday which tells the story. There are shown U-Haul trucks which are extremely sophisti­cated communications centers and surveillance headquarters. There is, in the background, a full communications (satellite transceiving) system. There is a massive surveillance (black) helicopter and at least one other in the picture. There are "humvees" and troop trucks and uncounted FBI vehicles as well as barracks tents and inclusive "Intelligence" center.

Col. Gritz is at the scene (for some two days now) because Randy Weaver served with him in Special Forces. It is a total standoff with no allowance for entry of the Colonel--the intent is to kill all living persons in the vicinity. This includes a friend, 24-yr. old Kevin Harris, Mrs. Weaver and their three other children--two young girls and a baby. The family has no water, no power and no ability to have protection. They do have weapons.

So, why is this man in such trouble? A set-up was structured wherein a sawed-off shotgun was sold to a neighbor THAT WAS 1/4 inch shorter than mandated by Federal Law.

Randy Weaver is a former special forces Green Beret who served at Fort Bragg from 1968 to 1971 and is a trained demoli­tions expert, as well as an expert marksman. Colonel Gritz says of Weaver, If they (the Feds) try to take him, the FAMILY WON'T SURVIVE. Randy DOES HAVE THE AREA "WIRED" and if violent force is used against him "to take him"--he will "take out" MANY federal agents. Randy is quite will­ing to come out, but not with the threat of 500 guns pointed at him." Ironically, Randy at one time had run for sheriff in Boundary County, but now he's been tagged as a "federal fugi­tive".

STAGING FOR FEDERAL MILITARY-TYPE ASSAULT
    The Marshal in question who was involved with the "serving" of an arrest warrant on an alleged Federal Firearms violation, William F. Degan, WAS FROM QUINCY, MAS­SACHUSETTS. He is one of the most decorated U.S. Marshals in the service. Degan was an "expert" from the special opera­tions group which deals in hostage and terrorism activities. The facts are that the encounter resulted from Degan and five other "Marshals" probing around on Weaver's property and were NOT attempting to serve a warrant. These Marshals were ob­viously anticipating and planning to make a HIT on Randy Weaver's cabin. "What has occurred here in Northern Idaho shows premeditation, that they were setting up Weaver for a military type assault," says Gritz--who should know the signa­tures of such actions. Otherwise, they would not have dis­patched key experts on terrorism.

The neighbors and townsfolk have kept around-the-clock vigi­lance, calling these men "baby killers" and "murderers". This is all that has saved the Weavers from being bombed out of ex­istence--and the citizens KNOW IT. All communications out of the compounded area have been blocked as has all communica­tions by radio and emergency assistance lines. Ones wishing an update on the situation have to get information from out of state. THERE IS TOTAL BLACKOUT ON SUCH AS CNN AND MAJOR NETWORKS.

WHY? BECAUSE RANDY WEAVER HEADS A GROUP CALLING THEMSELVES "ARYANS" (CHRIST CHRIS­TIANS) AND DOES LIVE A MOST SECLUDED LIFE OF ALMOST HERMIT LEVEL. HE IS ACCUSED BY PRESS AND MEDIA OF BEING "ARIAN" (NAZI), ANTI-SEMITE AND RACIST.

To you who will not help because you perceive this man to be "different" and racist, i.e., you Indians of all and any tribe, blacks, Hispanics, etc. Watch out--you have been lied to and you are only PROVING the control the Feds have come to hold over you ALL. You will join as brothers and stop this color/creed division or you will perish as a WHOLE. REMEMBER: SOME OF THOSE STILL MISS­ING MIAs AND PRISONERS BEING HELD UNTIL THEY DIE--DELIBERATELY VIA POLITICAL CRIMINAL AC­TIONS AND LIES--ARE FROM ALL RACES--ALL CREEDS. IT IS TIME TO RESPOND TO TRUTH AND LAY ALL ELSE ASIDE FOR ONLY UNITY CAN STOP THIS INSANITY.
    THE FACTS ARE THAT THERE ARE MANY SUCH SER­VANTS OF FREEDOM--AT READY--TO SERVE THE CONSTITUTION AND FREEDOM AT ALL COSTS TO THEMSELVES. THE GOVERNMENT IS FULLY AWARE OF THIS AND FURTHER, WEAVER CAN PULL EVERY SINGLE CRIMINAL RASCAL DOWN--FROM BUSH THROUGH ADVISERS. KISSINGER. EAGLEBURGER. SCOWCROFT. ARMITAGE, POWELL, BAKER--ETC.--EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM! NOW DOES IT BEGIN TO MAKE MORE SENSE AS TO WHAT IS HAPPENING?
    THE MOMENT FOR ACTION
    If, however, YOU-THE-PEOPLE demand and give support to Gritz who also can pull these rascals down--YOU MAY BE ABLE TO CAUSE THE FEDS TO BACK-OFF.

A secret indictment is prepared and waiting to be served so that Gritz can be hauled away also. When that happens, friends, EXPECT A REVOLUTION.

I have personally gotten word to the TOP--but it remains to be seen if this thing can be stopped. I will not divulge contacts for obvious reasons. There is active planning to consider the prob­lem in council (away from Washington) on Monday, but, chelas, consider a long, weary and frustrating weekend of thou­sands of milling and militant participants around that place. Gritz was interviewed on radio by Sam Russell (THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING, SAM) last evening. Please just stay tuned. My people have calls in for the latest request for action from Gritz as to his more urgent needs. We will give that bulletin as soon as contacts are accomplished. We have no way to spread word faster so YOU will have to spread this word to wherever and whomever you CAN DO SO. The Feds have now been amply WARNED and I, Hatonn, have sent word to stop this thing NOW or face the consequences of military confronta­tion the likes of which this nation cannot imagine. The goodly "minutemen" of your nation are prepared to go to WAR for your freedom and Constitution.

This does mean, however, that if they do not call off this blatant military attack in Idaho--you can expect disaster upon disaster around your nation--immediately--for rendering you-the-people helpless is all that will save the Feds.

GO!
    THIS MESSAGE IS FOR THE PURPOSE OF ASKING YOU TO SPREAD THE WORD TO ALL FORMER SPECIAL SERVICES PERSONNEL, ALL VETERANS AND ANY WHO CAN MAKE THE JOURNEY TO THE IDAHO AREA--TO RALLY AND HAUL ASSETS TO STAND WITH THESE VALIANT MEN STANDING AGAINST A FEDERAL AS­SAULT HIT-SQUAD. IT IS TIME TO STAND FOR AMER­ICA, YOU-THE-PEOPLE. GOD WILL GO WITH YOU--HE WILL NOT DO THIS FOR YOU. IF YOU GO--TAKE SURVIVAL GEAR, WATER, FOOD AND SLEEPING NEEDS FOR THE COMMUNITY IS DISTANT AND THE LOAD IMPOSSIBLE WITHOUT EACH ATTENDING HIS OWN NEEDS--AND--BRING SUPPLIES FOR OTHERS WHO ARE UNABLE TO GET OUT TO RESUPPLY! DO NOT GO INTO THE AREA UNPREPARED FOR AT­TENDING OWN NEEDS AND EXTRA FOR THOSE WHO MAY BE THERE ALREADY UNPREPARED.

Colonel Gritz is going to attempt a "Citizen's arrest" of both the Governor of Idaho and the "agents" present--today (probably now under way at this writing). I believe we can guess the out­come of such a venture. Just know that, although there is a blackout on activities--THERE IS A WHOLE BUNCH OF THINGS GOING ON! So, take your tent, and family--weiners and peanut butter and have a most valuable vacation trip. Naples, Idaho will welcome you with open arms. Potties will also be most appreciated by happy campers!

IF YOU CANNOT GO--CALL THE GOVERNOR'S OFFICE (IDAHO) 208:334-2100 AND IDAHO ATTORNEY GEN­ERAL: 208:334-2400. FAX NUMBER FOR FBI (WASHINGTON D.C.) IS 202:324-4705. YOU WHO ASK "WHAT CAN I DO?"--HERE IT IS--PLEASE DO IT--NOW!

A DIRECT PEITHON FROM COL. GRITZ: TO ALL SUP­PORTERS AND PATRIOTS; CONVERGE ON NAPLES, IDAHO TO MAKE A SHOWING TO THE GOVERNMENT THAT VICTIMLESS "PAPER" CRIMES MUST COME TO A STOP.

LET US SHARE ANOTHER STORY
    Col. Gritz pleads, "Now is the hour and now is the time for all patriots to come together to help their beleaguered brethren, now standing off an army of Federal Swat teams." It is not nec­essary to reconsider the Wounded Knee incidents for that is be­ing documented by Redford in an upcoming documentary. But, there are so many other acts of Federal aggression that we have to choose one similar to this in point. This would be the "Gordon Kahl Massacre". This was the deliberate and brutal murder of World War II veteran Gordon Kahl by a Federal Swat team near Smithville, Arkansas, on June 3, 1983.

Kahl, who lived in North Dakota, had been ambushed on Febru­ary 13, 1983, in Medina, North Dakota by Federal agents dressed in plain clothes and firing at him without either identi­fication or warning. Kahl shot back killing several of them. His only "crime" to this point was that he was alleged to have been a convicted "ILLEGAL TAX PROTESTER" (whatever that means). Suddenly, Kahl became a "Federal Fugitive" just as is Weaver, for defending himself in the Medina ambush. Kahl fled to Smithville, Arkansas. On June 3, 1983, the F.B.I. had located him, and then set up a morbid ambush. Kahl, alone in a friend's farmhouse and nearly deaf from World War II injuries, was shot in the BACK of the head, as he watched TV with the volume set on "high". A few seconds later, the sheriff of that county, Gene Matthews, who had witnessed the F.B.I. murder of Gordon Kahl, was also shot and killed by someone within the Federal Swat team. (See, their joyous bloodletting knows no bounds to "do a job"--perhaps YOU will be next?) It is known that the Federal Swat team forces then opened fire on the building with 50-caliber machine guns after there was no longer reason to do anything more. It is also known that Gor­don Kahl's body was then dismembered. In their hurry, one of the severed feet was kicked under a refrigerator nearby and was later discovered by a New York Times reporter, Jim Barden (go look it up). After mattresses were brought into the kitchen, the body of Gordon Kahl and its severed parts was placed on them, and then covered with another mattress. This gruesome pyre was then saturated with gasoline and fuel oil brought to the site by Federal officers for that specific purpose. Gasoline and fuel oil was then poured on the roof and down the chimney and the house and the body of Gordon Kahl was torched. The property was guarded by Federal agents during the night of June 3rd, 1983, and the following day the remains of the dwelling, in­cluding the body of Gordon Kahl was systematically saturated with gasoline again, and the site was again set on fire. The charred remains of his body were then shipped back to North Dakota.

Newspapers, a college professor, and a host of Arkansas citi­zens have tried in vain to get a grand jury to investigate the Murder-Arson-Conspiracy on the part of the F.B.I., the Justice Department, the Federal Marshals, and the IRS regarding the death of Gordon Kahl--to no end. HOWEVER, RETIRED PHOENIX POLICE OFFICER JACK McLAMB, WHO IS ACCOMPANYING COLONEL GRITZ IN NAPLES, IDAHO, HAS MANAGED TO RAISE $20,000 TO EX­HUME GORDON KAHL'S BODY AND HAVE AN INDEPENDENT INVESTIGATION CONDUCTED BY A FORENSIC PATHOLOGIST. What do you think the chances are?

YOU ARE IN IT!
    If YOU still do not wish to believe there is a Secret Government and cover-ups on top of cover-ups and total media control--then I have nothing more to offer you and, perhaps, you in your re­fusal to see and act--will result in exactly that which you deserve for such refusal. That is between you and GOD. However, for you who CLAIM to pray for your nation and freedom--get off your assets and claim the opportunity GOD offers you to reclaim dignity and freedom.

Remember: The MORE CITIZENS PRESENT, the harder it is for the Feds to act out this insanity. They do, however, plan a last-ditch effort napalm blasting of the area to start a massive forest fire. With the fires already going in Idaho it would not be noticed as being incendiary. There are, however, OTHER rea­sons they have not yet done this. This is because there are fa­cilities in the area which can bring down craft in the split second firing of lasers. CITIZENS--THIS IS NOT A MINOR OC­CURRENCE--THIS IS MAJOR, MAJOR ACTION AND YOU HAD BEST BE DEMANDING HEARING.

PJ 54
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUGUST 29, 1992 8:57 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 13

SATURDAY, AUGUST 29, 1992

TODAY
    In the beauty of the morning all things seem the same? Is it not all in perception? In Southern Florida is it the beauty of the morning or the arrival of Federal troops which gives beauty and song to the heart? So be it. Once again the Feds have pulled your strings and YOU HAVE DEMANDED MORE CON­TROL OVER YOUR EXISTENCE.

But, are not the Federal services your expectation and right? Yes, but where were they when the politicians were disallowing their assistance unto the needy? Where were they? Sitting at ready with orders NOT to move. Your nation is indeed sick, chelas.

These are the things you must WATCH for the truth is so sub­tle, so elusive and so hidden in the garbage that you MUST LOOK FOR IT IN THAT WHICH IS NOT SAID AND/OR TWISTED. If you cannot do this then I can only petition that you stay tuned to this station and we will effort to point out that which you may be missing.

BO GRITZ/WEAVER--FEDS STANDOFF
    Firstly, KNOW that in the facts regarding the incident--they do not match any of the early projections. In the first case, MRS. WEAVER IS DEAD--SLAIN BY THE FEDERAL THUGS. WOULD YOU COME OUT WITH SUCH STARING YOU IN THE FACE?

NEXT, and I hope more confirming of MY REALITY AND PRESENCE--in response to my input and demands, the Feds came to a startling realization that they HAD TO STOP THE INSANITY. THEY MADE ARRANGEMENTS WITH PAUL HARVEY TO FLY OVER AND WITH A BULL-HORN OF­FER SECURITY AND LEGAL ASSISTANCE TO WEAVER. THE WORD NOW COMES BACK FROM THE "TOP" THAT "THEY" REALIZE THAT WHATEVER WAS GOING TO BE DONE AT THAT PLACE--HAS TO BE "OFF". THE FEDS ARE TRYING TO FIND A WAY TO SHUT THIS DOWN NOW BECAUSE THERE IS SO MUCH MEDIA AND PRES­ENCE AT THE PLACE THAT ANY ORIGINAL PLANS CANNOT BE COMPLETED. I THANK ONES WHO SAW TO THIS TRANSFER OF INFORMATION AND TO THOSE WHO UNDERSTOOD AND LISTENED. YOU MAY HAVE JUST POSTPONED A FULL AMERICAN REVOLUTION--WITH BULLETS, NOT BALLOTS.

CNN may as well come around now, for Bo has been recog­nized by other radio/TV networks as being a Presidential candi­date. That means that YOU, CNN and TED TURNER, are going to be caught with your censorship up and your pants down.

There are rumors rampant and I intend to leave them to run their course so we can monitor when and IF truth reaches base. I am not here to ruin good rumors unless they are about to backfire. One group of pretty authentic people, "at site", say Bo was taken into custody. Another says that Bo will not leave Randy until Randy is in security in a "safe" place. The consensus is, however, that Randy has agreed to come out and that some sort of safety has been arranged.

I must tell you, however, that it is no rumor that the first heli­copter plan of the Feds was NOT PAUL HARVEY. You will come to learn that Paul Harvey was to his media ears in the drug dealings cover-up by the Feds. He IS a number-one-Fed ac­complice--not a beautiful "dean of American journalism" as touted by the establishment. The first plan, which was stopped only by this intervention--was to dump gasoline on the Weaver house and buildings and ignite it. This is what I meant when I used the term "napalm". Napalm means something specific to ground crews in this "war". DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE PRESENCE OF GOD'S TROOPS, CHELAS, LEST YOU ERR GREATLY! WILL HATONN NOW TELL ALL--NO INDEEDY--I CERTAINLY WILL NOT! DISCRETION IS A VERY GOOD TRAIT TO LEARN AMONG YOUR OTHER LESSONS.

A MAJOR RUMOR says that AMERICA WEST is giving out information that BO WAS SLAIN. THIS, OF COURSE, IS TOTALLY FALSE FOR NUMBER ONE: AMERICAN WEST IS NOT IN CALIFORNIA AS STATED IN THE "RUMOR" AND TWO, THE GREENS ARE AT A LECTURE OF SOME SORT AT KENT STATE UNIVERSITY. You pawns of the Elite had better be paying attention because these "chips" flying everywhere are flack and flack is deadly. As Bo says: "If you're catching flack--you're on target." When he left Tehachapi, he told Dharma, Ed and E.J. to "shed the flack and stay on target!" God bless you, son.

FLORIDA CONFIRMATIONS
    There is now a big splash about Bush's finally moving in the troops--as if something went wrong with his original orders and promises. He claims that the government (yours-the-people) had to do certain things before his orders COULD be under­taken. NO--he has full EXECUTIVE POWER now and was obviously hand in hand with the political head (governor) of Florida in the seemingly stupid delays. No, no--it has all worked to THEIR perfection.

But, how and why, not to mention "who", was behind the storm creation and movement "in a straight (unheard of) line" across the major base utilized by the politicians? What caused the "unheard of" "multicolored" electric strikes in the storm as de­scribed by your own Dan Rather? What stopped and slowed the march of the storm across the South? What, what and who, who? What relationship does that storm have to do with the standoff of Randy Weaver in Idaho? Come, come--it most certainly DOES! Yes, indeed, "the Russians are still coming" as the saying goes. Actually, it is those nasty old defunct Soviet Communists. Insight? Well, I suppose we can TRY again.

IDAHO RANDY WEAVER
    [I want his name to go into history]
    The "Native Indian" community decided to NOT participate in protection of the "racist, bigot, crazy, madman CHRISTIAN EXTREMIST". Well, old buddies, the extremists of total evil intent showed up and are you native Americans better off this day? Where is Peltier of the Sioux? Was the TRUTH told about Peltier? Is the media (if it is forced on the "rulers" to say "something") telling truth about Weaver? IF AMERICA AND THE CONSTITUTION GOES DOWN--ARE YOU NATIVE AMERICANS BETTER OFF JUST BECAUSE YOU HOLD GRUDGES AGAINST THAT CONSTITUTION EVEN THOUGH ITS INJUSTICES TO YOU WERE REMOVED? DO YOU PREFER TO LIVE AND EXIST IN STUPOR AT THE HANDS OF THE POLITICIANS WAITING FOR YOUR HAND-OUT, GRUMBLING TO GREAT SPIRIT ABOUT IN­JUSTICE? GREAT SPIRIT SENDS OPPORTUNITY, NOT A SHOWER OF "MAKE IT RIGHT FOR ME!" GOD IS GIV­ING YOU OPPORTUNITY AND YOU SIT AND GRUMBLE ABOUT WHAT IS PERCEIVED BY TOUTING, LYING AND DECEITFUL POLITICAL POWER BROKERS, BANKSTERS AND ONE WORLDERS WHO ARE IN TOTAL CONTROL OF THE PRESS AND MEDIA?

How can you KNOW? Because there is ordered a total blackout of even mentioning Bo Gritz's name on CNN and other Net­works--although "slips" are harder to control in off-hour break­ing stories. You can tell, now, that the situation in Idaho HAs grown so big that it MUST be mentioned--at least in passing. So, derogatory and insulting terms are used to describe Weaver and his "stand-off" so that you don't notice that A MAN AND HIS WIFE AND BABY, ALONG WITH TWO ITTLE GIRLS AND A 24-YEAR OLD FRIEND STAND ALONE AGAINST A LITERAL INTELLIGENCE SPECIALIST HIT SQUAD WITH FULL MILITARY BACKUP--for trading a sawed-off shotgun 1/4 (one quarter of an inch (this big: --) too short!! One little boy gone forth to check as to "why" his dog was barking--was shot dead by these "experts in black suits" along with the dog. At least that was the "STORY" so that TRUTH would be burned beyond revelation. The wife and mother was slain and others injured! This is America, Native American? Peltier, you say, is different? How so? A Fed is shot by another stupid Fed and a child is blamed? These Feds were DIGGING UP PORTIONS OF WEAVER'S PROPERTY SEARCHING FOR OTHER EVIDENCE OF AN UNDERGROUND NETWORK OF SPECIAL SERVICE PERSONNEL WHO ARE PATRIOTS AND "MINUTEMEN" WHO PLAN TO DEFEND YOUR CONSTITUTION AND NATION AT ALL COSTS IF THE NEED FINALLY MAKES IT TO THAT POINT.

THE INTERESTING POINT IS THAT THEY SET UP THIS "NETWORK" TO DEFEND AGAINST THOSE "RUSSIANS WHO ARE STILL COMING!" YOU FOOLISH, FOOLISH LITTLE ANESTHETIZED CHILDREN REVEL IN YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE AND WEAR IT LIKE SOME KIND OF A BADGE OF UNBIGOTED HONOR. YOUR NAR­ROWNESS WILL DESTROY YOU AND IT VERY WELL MAY BE SOONER THAN LATER!

Weaver holds information (now scattered among multitudes of bearer brothers) that will pull down the entire of your Govern­ment from top through Congress and all military structures--right down through local State governments. PROOF POSI­TIVE AND UNDENIABLE.

TURNER TO TERMINATE ANNOUNCERS
    MENTIONING GRITZ
    DO YOU THINK IT NOTABLE, PERHAPS, THAT THE REGULAR NEW BLATHERER ON CNN STUMBLED AND STALLED OUT WHEN HE GOT TO THE PART OF THE STORY THAT READ, "A FORMER COLLEAGUE GREEN BERET, AH ER--IS CARRYING INFORMATION BE­TWEEN THE RACIST AND THE FEDERAL TROOPS." (This story has been further modified to not even directly state the prior sentence--but the dedacted (censored) information "threw them for a bit--until new tape could be cut".) The OR­DERS were to, under NO CIRCUMSTANCES, so much as mention the name "Bo Gritz". If his name has to be mentioned because of too much publicity--it is to be downgraded to ab­solute minimal attention. "Announcers who blunder and/or slip will be fired on the spot," came down the edict--THROUGH TED TURNER PERSONALLY FROM EVEN HIGHER AU­THORITY.

The point is to now make all you people converging on the Idaho territory, turn around because it is "all over". NO, it has only just begun! What can be done and HOW, to silence the publicity following this event? Bo Gritz, for goodness sakes, is a Presidential candidate sweeping the nation and cannot be "bought" or "terrorized". Word comes back that Weaver's wife had said that if "Randy gives in and goes forth because of her and the family--"I will shoot you myself." Is this true? It mat­ters not because the intent is there at any change of the story.

The word has gone forth that these are Arians (Nazis)--NO, this is HOW the evil adversary works--by stealing names and mak­ing them very, very similar so you do not know the difference--THEY, IF ANYTHING, ARE "ARYANS". They are actually NOT EVEN THAT but it suffices for example. The definition, even as given in the local paper stated: "The real problem with Randy Weaver is that he reportedly has or had ties with the Church of Jesus Christ Christian Aryan Nation.

Now, however, a state of emergency has been declared in Idaho, Boundary County by the Governor (all of these contacted have "No Comment") so that the National Guard is called in in mass. Even the local store in Naples is making no comment un­der orders of "higher authority" and the "townspeople just want to get back to normal." And, undoubtedly, back to sleep, and the more of the "troublemakers" killed, the better. CAN YOU NOT SEE HOW YOU ARE MANIPULATED? CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE SCENE--YOU ARE MANIPULATED LIKE PUPPETS? AND WHY ARE YOU NOT ON THE SCENE??? AMERICAN? I SEE, "LET SOMEONE ELSE TEND IT!" "LET GOD AND MAKE-BE­LIEVE HATONN HANDLE IT?" WELL, DHARMA WOULD BE THERE EXCEPT THAT I KEEP HER IN PLACE BECAUSE SHE IS MY SPOKESPERSON TO YOU THE PUBLIC AND TO THE BUREAUCRATS OUT OF WASHINGTON. THEY ARE MEETING WITH REPRE­SENTATIVES ON THIS MATTER ON MONDAY--WITH ME! It is only you-the-people who cannot seem to recognize that I AM VERY REAL, INDEED!

Oh indeed, there is real bargaining also going on to petition me not to make my presence known. You see, the problem you are facing right now only seems to be centered around the Elite Anti-Christ Banksters but they are in a stand-off with the Com­munists who would also be King. How much of your world will survive this encounter is up for discussion.

But YOU, America, have to face what IS and start reclaiming WHERE YOU CAN MAKE IMPACT--BY CLEANING YOUR OWN HOUSE OF VERMIN, RECLAIMING CON­TROL THROUGH YOUR CONSTITUTION AND, THEN, FACE THE NEXT ENCOUNTER! SIT ON YOUR ASSETS AND YOU AS A NATION ARE FINISHED!

YOU JUST DON'T KNOW MUCH
    Why do the adversaries (but at this point, not the Communists) try to stop US? Because the hierarchy of the Russias know WHO WE ARE--YOU DO NOT for you have been lied to for so long in cover-up. You do not know who the Pleiadians are; you don't know who GOD IS (and the University of Science and Philosophy is spending over $250 million to hopefully insure you never learn); you do not know what "races" are or means. You do not know who Grandfather is in relationship to Great Spirit and you certainly do not know who the Khazarian Anti­Christs are. I said "Christ" for that designates a certain thrust in truth teachings while the adversary most certainly has a GOD--it is simply that it is dark as a pit in physical Hell! You want God to fix things for you? HE IS, CHELAS, HE IS--it is simply NOT THE GOD YOU IMAGINE. GOD OF LIGHTED TRUTH IS ALSO AT WORK BUT YOU SEEM TO MISS EVERY OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU SIMPLY WANT "HIM" TO LET YOU CONTINUE IN THE EVIL PATH WHILE HE MAKES IT RIGHT FOR "YOU" AND "YOUR WISHES"--IT WILL NEVER BE THUS.

Oh, so "I'll just go with this 'other god', old buddy"--?? That is THE ONE who has led you into downfall so I say, welcome to the journey, little friends, sorry you missed the lift-off. Is THAT God making you feel comfy-cozy in Homestead, Florida this morning? How about when the Cottonmouth strikes after he comes ashore in search of the rats who have nothing left in the fields to eat? Have a nice day and put on a "happy face", blinded lambs. "Hatonn is not a nice person?" Hatonn is not a "person" at all and my entire thrust in spite of all the evil you have thrown at me and my people--we have remained quite "nice". Wherein MY PEOPLE are concerned, however, I am getting ready to be "QUITE NASTY"--indeed, quite nasty. I AND MINE ARE SENT FORTH TO BRING TRUTH AND TELL YOU HOW IT IS AND SHOW YOU THE WAY--I.E., POINT OUT OPPORTUNITIES YOU MISS. I AM NOT HERE TO "SAVE" A CONFOUNDED THING OTHER THAN MY PEOPLE AND THOSE OF LIGHTED GOD OF SOURCE. THE REST OF YOU ARE QUITE FREE TO CONTINUE IN YOUR WORSHIP OF POWER, GOLD, VOLCANOS, STAR-ARRANGEMENTS AND/OR HOG SWILL I DO DEMAND THAT YOU LET MY PEOPLE GO!, YOU IN AUTHORITY BY POWER AND FORCE. YOU HAD BEST BE TEAMING UP WITH THOSE YOU TRY TO MURDER--BECAUSE YOU ARE IN BETWEEN THE NUCLEAR BOMB AND THE PULSE BEAM OF YOUR REAL ENEMY!

Do you of the Federal Government, REALLY THINK you could silence the REAL PATRIOTS by your "orders"? YOU OF THE SECRET LIE HAD BETTER LOOK AROUND FOR YOU ARE SURROUNDED. YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY THE GHOSTS OF THE MEN YOU LEFT TO DIE IN PRIS­ONS A WORLD AWAY--BY THOSE YOU SOLD OUT IN GARNERING WEALTH THROUGH DRUGS AND POWER
    GREED. YOU ARE SURROUNDED, SCOUNDRELS, AND IT IS RATHER NICE TO WITNESS. I, actually, am quite sorry all the people cannot see it--thanks to you who have played the power game and stolen a nation and freedom! YOUR DAY IS NIGH, GOOD BUDDIES. It would seem to me to be better to come into integration WITH THESE PATRIOTS, BRING THOSE POW/MIAS HOME TO SAFETY AND JOIN AGAINST YOUR REAL ENEMY. IT IS, OF COURSE, UP TO YOU--YOU SCUM-BAGS OF TREASON AND TREACHERY. GUESS WHICH SIDE HATONN AND FLEET ARE GOING TO BE ON WHEN YOU START AGAINST MY PEOPLE??

For you listeners and readers who continue to ask, why, why, oh why don't you make yourself KNOWN? I HAVE AND AM QUITE WELL KNOWN, INDEED.

WHAT HAPPENED?
    (WORLD POLITICS)
    Quite a few years back the Banksters (specifically the Rocke­fellers in this particular scenario) [and, the government boobs are all Rockefeller boys from Kissinger on down--and that includes the counter-part of European Rothschilds] GOT VERY CROSSWISE WITH THE RUSSIANS.

The big split began with the still-secret underwater missile crisis in the summer of 1976. Until then there was cordial alliance among the factions involved in desiring to take your world. The worst thing for your Anti-Christ Banksters is that you have un­derestimated YOUR ENEMY! You thought you could bribe, buy-off, pay enough blackmail, etc. But I remind you--the ad­versary of such high level of evil does not work for physical gain--only produces the show-and-tell of same. At that time the four Rockefeller Brothers (while there were still the originals in point) tried desperately to patch things up, but Russia finished severing the alliance in September of 1977. Russia began the massive deployment of a whole new generation of manned space weapons--her unique Space Triad: and, in the process. Amer­ica's secret military control of space was broken.

All of this was tied directly to drastic changes taking place within the ruling circles of Russia. Today, little sleepy-heads, it is the World, and most specifically America, which is dying from the cancer of Bolshevism. The old Bolsheviks, WHO USED TO CONTROL RUSSIA, HAVE BEEN OVER­THROWN AND EXPELLED FROM RUSSIA. Step by step through lies, United Nations actions, integration with such places as Israel as a tool, hundreds of thousands were integrated through "fixed and rigged" immigration rules, etc., into your very fiber, America and World (for it is worldwide--but, you, America, slept the most soundly) and they replaced the Rocke­feller cartel as the most powerful faction in America.

Both Bush's bunch and Clinton's bunch are TOTALLY CON­TROLLED AND MANIPULATED BY THIS BUNCH OF THUGS AND TRAITORS.

Meanwhile, having overthrown the Satanic Bolsheviks, Russia's secret new Christian rulers struggled and are still struggling to revive the spiritual roots of Russia. This does not yet flourish but that which was falsely-labeled "communism" is alive and well. I assure you, however, truly Christian people of America and World--these elements of Christian (of Lighted Source) ARE NOT YOUR ENEMY AND WILL BE THE SAVING OF YOUR VERY EXISTENCE. This does not mean that they will save that which YOU ARE AT THIS MOMENT!

ARGUMENTS?
    Argue all you wish!! Go right ahead and argue until you turn into purple people eaters--it will change not one iota nor hair of it.

Is Hatonn somehow racist? NO, but I surely AM BIASED! Further, I have bigger weapons and I do not need guns as weapons. Will I force an issue? No! But I will protect my people for we are back to RECLAIM THAT WHICH IS LIGHTED GOD'S. We are not interested in YOUR THINGS--we have far better than ANYTHING you primitive beings have conjured. When we RECLAIM--we reclaim that which is eternal and infinite. YOU HAD BEST START CHECKING AS TO WHICH SIDE YOU STEM FROM AND GET ON WITH DECISIONS ABOUT POSSIBLE BETTER ROUTES TO EX­PERIENCE. YOU ARE IN THE FUTURE, LITTLE DREAMERS!! I WANT TO REMIND YOU-OF-THE-PHYS­ICAL--YOU-THE-PEOPLE--IN EVERY INSTANCE, ARE CONSIDERED DISPENSABLE. IN FACT, I REMIND YOU THAT THE ELITE INTEND TO KILL OFF SOME 6 BIL­LION OF YOU-THE-PEOPLE AND ARE DOING A VERY NICE JOB OF IT RIGHT NOW.

Ones such as you, Little Crow, know what I am saying and know it to be TRUTH. I cannot force your people to see and hear any more than any other free-will species. However, I must remind you that the time of cycles is HERE. The aborigi­nal peoples in Australia HAVE NOW CEASED TO HAVE CHILDREN--THERE WILL BE NO MORE CHILDREN BROUGHT FORTH BY THE GREAT SPIRIT'S OWN-- DREAMTIME IS LONG SINCE OVER AND THE CON­FRONTATION AND MIGRATIONS ARE AT HAND.

Each and all will do that which they will unto task and purpose. Could we not simply join hands, lay aside differences for in the ending there will be none--and get this wrap-up done correctly for a betterment, for once, in our experience? Perhaps you per­ceive we "left you" at some other time in experience on this place--were you "left" or did you "refuse to come"? Ponder it, brothers. Will you refuse AGAIN? Think upon this even more carefully.

주제글 정보