PJ 53
CHAPTER 9

REC #2 HATONN

WED., AUGUST 12, 1992 10:32 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 362

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 1992

IT IS TIME TO TELL YOU
This exercise we are offering you is IN DIRECT ANSWER TO THE PRAYERS AND OFFERINGS UNTO GOD FOR HELP IN THE POW RECOVERY. DO NOT MISS THE RE­SPONSE. As always--God presents the opportunity--YOU DO THE WORK!

This is NOT a political rally of some kind. This is a gathering of crippled Eagles pulled down by the "hunters" and killers of the human species.

Make sure this document gets to Gritz at "Global Science", etc. This is being set up for all who "hear the call" and "heed the 'claimed to be desired prayer response'" to respond in action immediately with a place and opening for success--in Tehachapi on Sunday, August 16th, 1992. I would ask that a suggestion be publicly made to that "conference" to adjourn and bring their "mouths" and actions to Tehachapi. Facilities for overnight will be premium and our people CANNOT get involved--they are already literally being "shot" at and any coming here will bear full responsibility for everything regarding selves from food to rooms. Bakersfield is less than an hour away, Mojave 20 min­utes, Lancaster/Palmdale about equidistant to Bakersfield. I don't care what you do or where you stay--you ASK FOR HELP AND TO BE SHOWN THE WAY--THIS IS THE WAY GOD ANSWERS PRAYERS AND YOU HAD BEST NOT BE MISSING IT. IS IT NOT TIME YOU FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT GOD AS WELL AS THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR NATION AND SO-CALLED (SIC. SIC) LEADERS?

If this job gets done and those blessed men are brought home--will it not be worth the exercise? Put your actions where your loud, complaining mouths are located--UP FRONT AT ALL COSTS (AS YOU CLAIM YOUR INTENT TO BE) and ACT! If you gather enough speakers and doers into one camp--it will far surpass any "walk" across anything, including "on water". I take your offer of fasting with great sincerity
--however, keep the body fueled and let's recognize that herein lies God's answer to the "call". It is your first MAJOR lesson in PRAYER RE­SPONSE RECOGNITION. You see, it takes only ONE--but it sure helps to have MANY! I suggest we have our OWN POW/MIA hearing--where it counts--with WE-THE-PEOPLE and the ones who KNOW THE STORY. WE WILL MEET ALL NIGHT IF REQUIRED TO GET IT DONE!

RICK OR ED: BE PREPARED TO SEND SOMEONE INTO THE CITY TO GET GREAT NUMBERS OF SWEET-ROLLS, BREAKFAST BARS, HOT-DOGS, FROZEN SANDWICHES OR WHATEVER CAN BE GLEANED IN GREAT QUANTI­TIES TO FIT THE NEEDS. LET US, HOWEVER, WAIT UNTIL WE GET SOME FEEDBACK. THERE SHOULD BE SO MANY COMING THAT FOOD IS A PROBLEM IN THE VILLAGE. YOU ARE GOING TO SEE GOD AT WORK.
I REPEAT TO YOU EDITORS, ETC.: NEVER MIND THE PAPER BECAUSE THIS MUST COME FIRST. MIDDLE AND LAST. I simply want you at "ready" to act; we need to get feedback as to crowd size. Do not, however, make possi­bilities public to the city--THEY WILL CLOSE YOU DOWN BEFORE YOU CAN MAKE IT PUBLIC--KEEP CROWD SIZE PUBLICATION TO LESS THAN MINIMUM PARTICI­PATION--BUT BE PREPARED TO GET ABILITY TO HAN­DLE A "LOT" OF PEOPLE. OVERDO, AS EXAMPLE, POTTY FACILITIES. AND, MAKE IT KNOWN THAT ATTENDEES ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELVES. LET'S DO IT, CHELAS.

I ask that every possible phone number of ones, even partici­pating in the "walk", be contacted NOW, the above explained rapidly (so you can get on to the next)--or hand the task off to the other one on the other end of the network line (as with the walk organizers). It cannot be more expensive for these ones to travel to this area, hook-up with other travelers and share expenses if possible and get here. If claims are that
"I can't afford it, or the time", or anything else--accept that this one is ego-ori­ented and not actually a "worker" but an intentional attention to self, oriented person. We need NO SELF-IMPORTANT PEO­PLE; WE NEED "DO-ERS" WITHOUT EGO NEEDS. I DO NOT CARE WHAT "EXCUSES" ARE GOING TO BE MADE OR REASON SEEMINGLY VALID. YOU WILL NOT HAVE EXCUSES WHEN THE DEATH KNELL STRIKES FOR IT WILL BE TOO LATE. YOU ARE EITHER WITH GOD OR AGAINST HIM. PONDER IT--BUT DO SO VERY, VERY QUICKLY FOR YOU ARE OUT OF TIME! SALU.

Dharma, write the first document I give you and then simply make copies of the others and we will highlight contacts. Thank you. E.J., see if a conference call can be set up with you, Bo and George (to begin with).

FURTHER CONTACTS FOR GRITZ
Dharma, I care not what kind of reception YOU get when you approach the team members--WE ARE GOING TO GET MY MESSAGES THROUGH. I WANT THESE PEOPLE CON­TACTED--I DON'T CARE WHO DOES IT BUT I WANT THEM CONVINCED TO BE HERE ON SUNDAY.

THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL RALLY. THIS IS A GATHER­ING OF CITIZENS AND PARTICIPANTS TO SAVE THIS NATION. ONE OR TWO OF YOU CANNOT DO IT ALL AND YOU MUST GET ORGANIZED--NIPPING AT MY SCRIBE WILL DO NOTHING SAVE MAKE THIS JOB IM­POSSIBLE. TWELVE PEOPLE CANNOT "IRON" WITH ONE IRON--BUT TWELVE IRONERS WITH TWELVE IRONS CAN GET THE IRONING DONE. IT IS FAR BET­TER TO "DELEGATE" THAN TO EFFORT TO DO ALL FOR ONES WILL GET MISSED IN THE CONFUSION AND SCRAMBLE OF TASKS. UTILIZE EVERYONE WHO IS WILLING TO MAKE THESE CONTACTS WHILE KEEPING ALL FOCUS ON GRITZ, POW' S, GATHERING AND HUMAN EARTH ASPECT. I WANT NO DISTRACTION FOR ONES SUCH AS COL. MILLARD PECK, AS EXAMPLE. GET HIM HERE BECAUSE THE "TASK" MUST BE CON­FRONTED--NOT A RALLY FOR HOT-DOG SALES. A WHOLE BUNCH OF THE GRITZ CAMPAIGN HEAD­QUARTERS AND WORKERS ARE PAID STOOGES TO MAKE SURE THE MAN IS KEPT UNPUBLICIZED--DON'T CLUTTER OUR CONSTITUTIONAL CITIZEN MEETING WITH "CAMPAIGN" CRAP.

I will reprint some information from Bo's own speeches and highlight the ones who MUST be contacted--GEORGE can get in there and do it--turn it over!

QUOTE:
American Prisoners of War are being deserted and left to die alone in the hands of our enemies. National Security Agency supervisor, Jerry Mooney and linguist Terrell Minarcin have said so; Army Security Agency Sergeant Barry A. Toll testified before the Kerry Senate POW Committee that while detailed to the White House he passed information on living POWs to the President; Colonel Millard Peck, resigned in disgust as chief of the Pentagon's Defense Intelligence Agency's (DIA) POW Of­fice citing the Administration as a major part of the problem; General Eugene Tighe, DIA Director has testified that POWs were left, satellite photos show POWs in captivity. A U.S. Senate POW report dated Thursday, 23 May 1991 verifies POWs; even Boris Yeltsin says, "No more lies"! Yes, Ameri­cans were held by the Russians after World War II, Korea and Southeast Asia. Now former Congressman Billy Hindon has been fired because integrity was more important than his job. It is long past time that we knock off the "Bushlip" and reveal the truth about what happened to those who put on a uniform and went where they were sent to do. This is what bureaucrats are fearful of being exposed.

Admiral Jerry 0. Tuttle told me in his DIA office that he had personally briefed the president on the existence of U.S. POWs in Communist Asia. Rescue raids were planned--then aborted. Intelligence Support Activity chief, Jerry King, told me:
"We have been ordered to put Operation Grand Eagle (POW rescue) back on the shelf as if it never existed. There are still too many bureaucrats here in Washington that don't want to see POWs come home alive". [H: IT IS NOW UP TO YOU TO MAKE SURE IT IS BETTER TO BRING THESE MEN HOME ALIVE THAN ANYTHING ELSE THEY CAN DO. IF THEY KILL THESE MEN THE CRY SHOULD BE TOTAL DEVASTATION TO THE NATION IN POINT BEARING THE PRISONERS AND WHO SUBSEQUENTLY KILL THEM. YOU CAN EITHER CONTINUE TO TOLERATE THIS "BLACK-OUT" OR BAND TOGETHER AND STOP IT! IT IS UP TO YOU BUT IF YOU NEVER GET THESE PATRIOTS TOGETHER AND CONTINUE TO HAVE LITTLE RALLIES FOR CANDIDATES--YOU WILL NOT WIN THIS WAR!]

Senator John Kerry seized and destroyed evidence [and that is the man in charge of these so-called "hearings" going on right this minute.] collected by Hindon and other Committee staff members. He justified this Nixon-North strategy with the comment that if the information would have gone public, it could have caused the Nation to collapse. [H: Is not your na­tion in collapse NOW--BECAUSE OF THESE THINGS?] North sought to deny a covert operation! Who are we keep­ing the secrets from? Certainly not the Russians! National Se­curity is a synonym today for "cover-up". The secrets are being kept FROM THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
I would remind the high and mighty office holders in Washing­ton (District of Criminals) that it was "WE THE PEOPLE" who created government. They work FOR us! As a presiden­tial candidate, I will sign a contract to insure that every person guilty of the POW cover-up is exposed and prosecuted to the maximum limits of the law--with no Ford-type pardons! There is no statute of limitations on murder or continuing fraud. I in­tend to unveil the Kennedy killers and reveal why CIA Director Gates said he could not release the JFK files since it might affect the powers of the presidency. It is time the American people learned the truth. It is time the press stopped vilifying those who have risked life and limb to rescue our POWs and focus in­stead on the cover-up.

Look first at Subic Bay and Clark AFB. We are out of the Philippines as of this month. The Navy's floating docks are being towed to Cam Rahn Bay. Vietnam! Mobil Oil and even H, ROSS PEROT have contracts that can't come to fruition un­til the POW issue is buried. Read in the Senate Report where Russia wanted $6 BILLION in 1945 for the release of 25,000 U.S. POWs. Even USA TODAY verified that 20,000 POWs were taken to the gulags. Now the price is $24 BILLION. De­spite Yeltsin's admissions, Bush's envoy spends one week in Moscow and makes the pronouncement, "There are no Ameri­can POWs alive that are being held against their will".

The reason POWs aren't home and won't come home is because of economics, politics, and cover-up. We as Americans, not "the" government, must bring them home. Executive Branch bureaucrats have been involved in illegal narcotics as a means of funding covert operations not approved of by the U.S. Congress. The return of POWs would focus attention on people like Richard Armitage who was responsible for their return as Assistant Secretary of Defense. H. Ross Perot and General Khun Sa (head of the Golden Triangle) have both accused Ar­mitage of conduct un-becoming!

Kerry should be required to release ALL information on living POWs! The Executive Branch should be required to release all information they have. Sources that might be endangered can be blackened out, but details of Americans from World War I through the Gulf War would be de-classified. We obviously aren't keeping anything from the Russians, only the American people. As president, I will do this and more. If there is one American alive anywhere in the world that is wrongfully being held, we will have a full accounting and bring them home--don't read my lips--read my CONTRACT.

END OF QUOTING

PJ 53
CHAPTER 10

REC #3 HATONN

WED., AUGUST 12, 1992 2:22 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 362

WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 12, 1992
Are we having any fun yet? If not, then you aren't paying at­tention!

MORE SUGGESTIONS AND "MUSTS"

Sorry about this, team, but I probably will continue this type of communication until you scatter resources and delegate calls and contacts.

Karen, make sure George VanNoy shows up WITH CAMERA FOR VIDEOTAPING APPROPRIATE SEQUENCES. But, make it clear that participation is not on a pay for services type of "call". People are going to participate in Sunday's events be­cause "it is the right thing to do" or miss the boat. I have one little hint for you: I think since Perot, Bush and Clinton all had a space cadet as sponsor--GRITZ NEEDS ONE TOO! WE'LL SEE. I would hate for those who have waited for so long to have a little action
--to miss it--AND, FURTHERMORE--YOU WILL NEVER BE TOLD IN ADVANCE! PART OF THE "PLAY" IS TO SEE WHO DOES WHAT AND WHY THEY DO IT. I DO, HOWEVER, REMIND YOU: ONES WILL MAKE THEIR OWN ARRANGEMENTS FOR YOU OF THE TEAM HAVE NO TIME FOR DOING SO. WE WILL AT­TEND ONE GROUP: WHOEVER IS WITH GRITZ. I am really weary of this old "do unto others (namely ME)" because they can't seem to do for selves. Tuff!

I would ask you to consider the combining of the Bakersfield rally with this one even if they can find a place. This would give a lot more turnout for a much more in-depth session and not disrupt speakers and opportunity to share. I ask you to consider this very, very carefully because there will be a lot going on and two places will create logistic problems for everyone. Thank you.

Al: Perhaps you might call Ormly and any other "old friends" you can think of. Do NOT promise them a show and tell--just the facts and reason for the gathering. We don't need egg-on­face disease for I already have "offer of negotiations" being re­ceived back, right now.

Contact Little Crow, anyway you can by anyone who can--IF HE CANNOT MAKE THE MEETING, WE MUST HAVE A SUB-IN FOR THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL RALLY--IT IS A RECLAIMING OF AMERICA. We must have someone who can speak, i.e., perhaps Apadoca? and/or both. You ones don't yet know WHICH Mountain Festival may BE THE one.

Also, get a local Indian Native speaker for the locals and ask him to get as many as will come to hear this speaker and SHARE--this is THEIR America--this is the very opportunity they ask Great Spirit to give them. I wonder how many will never hear the call of opportunity? Dick or Doy Drake might be able to help here.

I ask that follow-up of opportunity for Caesar to participate be given--even if late in the day. It is important to get as many of the "workers" themselves present--as is possible.

Mike: Scan your contacts, please and turn out all the ones you can drum up from the "corps". Well, that is, ones who are on "our" side. Time to make a stand and then we can see how the rest goes.

Interestingly enough--this last writing just elicited a "Damn, wait'll the old man hears this one--he'll s--- his drawers"! Well, I like to be accommodating when I can do so conveniently--I remain increasingly irritated with the actions under way in the catacombs of evil.

WATCH THE MOVING BALL
Watch it! See what is taking shape in the political halls. Note that Perot was, just yesterday, so insulted and abused as to take out any real possibility of placing him in the position of V.P. More important, he wouldn't even consider "a pardon" for the culprits. So, it looks like set-up for alternative two is working:

Baker will be pulled on Thursday under the pretext of taking over campaign head. Eagleburger will be placed in the slot of Sec. of State.

Kemp is seen this day at the Southern Christian Leadership Con­ference--with no less, Dellums. This means nothing other than he is being placed in the position of bringing in Black "Christian" votes. The alternative two of a Baker/Kemp ticket at Rep. Convention is in full swing. This allows Bush graceful exit to higher cause, insures a pardon and, as Clinton is pulled apart the expectation, of course, is a winning ticket of Baker/Kemp.

They may well have to change these details, also, because of this writing but they are running out of alternatives because the ease of pulling off Executive Order takeover is not falling into place as easily as Bush had expected. You will note that Sad­dam "ain't even in the news today". That is both good and bad--good because perhaps things are quiet--bad because things may well be ready to blow apart--surprise is the best tactic every time. Do not go to sleep.

Get this message to both Bo and George, at least, please.