PJ 53
CHAPTER 11
REC #1 HATONN
THU., AUGUST 13, 1992 8:34 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 363

THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 1992
TODAY
Number one is PEROT. He is making sure he can have place to MOVE BACK INTO THE PRESIDENTIAL RACE. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH ROSS PEROT IS THAT HE CAN­NOT CHANGE THIS NATION USING THE TYPE OF INSTRUCTIONS HE IS ESTABLISHING--IT CANNOT BE DONE ACCORDING TO THAT WHICH HE OFFERS.

The second major thrust of the Perot "higher manipulation fac­tors and puppet masters" was to MAKE DAMN SURE GRITZ DID NOT GET NOTICED. GRITZ IS NOW IN A POSITION TO BE HEARD AND SOON, THERE WILL BE NO WAY TO HIDE HIM IN ACTUALITY--I WILL SEE TO THAT. How­ever, Perot is also now going to be USED to ensnare Bush into stepping down. That will make "Pardon" a sure thing because Baker would be put aboard. Clinton has also been given orders from his puppet masters, The Committee of 300 and Bilder­bergs--TO PARDON BUSH FIRST MOVE--TO KEEP FROM REVEALING ANY OF THE ELITE BASTARDS AND WHORES--AND WE KNOW WHO THE BIGGEST PRACTI­TIONERS OF THESE ARTS "ARE". SO BE IT.

POW HEARINGS
If you watched that sorry excuse for foxes picking feathers (yours) out of each other's teeth yesterday and ever so gently plucking Perot's, in that so-called "hearing"--then your belly is sick this morning.

When all is said and done--what in the world was your Govern­ment doing getting a nice, Texas businessman involved in such clandestine recovery or intrigue with any, even the most remote, Constitutional basis?

How many of you enjoyed Armitage's blatherings and put-upon rantings and self-pitiful "pleadings for truth"? I can assure you, he doesn't want even the most tiny speck of truth to be men­tioned. When it comes out, and hence the reason for "burying" Gritz, that he was "in charge" of the Golden Triangle U.S. Elite drug machine, it "won't look so good"!

I will tell you this much--Perot "thinks" he is patriot enough to cover for these bastards to hold continuity of Government in the U.S. and in his "wisdom" he will continue to do a lot of cov­ering in order to "start fresh" and let dead dogs lay. He is al­ready making those kinds of announcements, chelas--LISTEN!!

"Let's just not mention the killings of the POWs--let's JUST SAY that "....you killed them, now, show us the graves so we can account for our beloved men". And, "...let's put aside these threats and quibblings and 'how it looks' and get our men home and/or accounted for". Intentions may be GOOD but re­sults will be more cover-up, more irresponsibility, more Boon­doggle, more lies and the Constitution will be surely LOST BE­YOND ANY KIND OF RECOVERY. Intentions may be of highest caliber--these kinds of actions will be the doom and death of America as a nation.

STEAMROLLER AT WORK
The North American Free Trade program is IN. Call it how you wish--it is done. The facts are that it has been operative for years. But, now it is formalized, hidden by secret agreements, a coalition formed in TOP-SECRET NATIONAL SECURITY documents and agreements, treaties and amendments--AND YOU DON'T (WON'T) HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY ABOUT IT.

REAP THE WHIRLWIND
The "Nazi Holocaust" is again TOP, TOP-NEWS. I find it in­teresting, and shall probably speak on the matter--that the Jews denounce ones who take exception to the NUMBERS involved in counting--as REVISIONISTS! IF YOU HAVE HISTORY AND SOMEONE CHANGES IT TO SUIT SELVES, THEN, ONES COME ALONG AND DEMAND THAT IT BE AGAIN CONSIDERED AS TO FACT--WHO IS THE "REVISIONIST"? CAN YOU SEE "HOW CLEVER" THE TRICKERY? IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME AS SAYING YOU ARE ANTI-SEMITIC. IT SOUNDS BAD, IS TO­TALLY IMPOSSIBLE IN FACT--BUT THE ADVERSARY ALWAYS PRESENTS FROM OPPOSITE ATTACK POINT--THE MORE RIDICULOUS, THE MORE ATTUNED YOU ONES ARE FOR THE RECEIVING OF THE LIE INSTEAD OF THE FACT IN POINT. IF YOU ARE TRAINED AND TOLD WHAT TO THINK, THEN GIVEN THE ITEM UPON WHICH TO THINK--YOU WILL RESPOND EXACTLY AS PROGRAMMED--EVERY TIME.

But, man's CAPABILITY OF THOUGHT in REASON is not gone--only suppressed and buried. IF HE CAN AGAIN ACTUALLY HEAR AND RECEIVE REASON IN WISDOM--HE IS ALSO CAPABLE OF UNDOING THE "SPELL" AS QUICKLY AS IT WAS CAST UPON HIM.

I suggest that we get on with the "spell busting" Just call us the "Ghost" BUSTING CREW. And while we're at it--LET'S HAVE A BIT OF JOY, GLORY AND FUN. "THEY" HAVE HAD PLENTY AT OUR EXPENSE. I FEEL THAT THE LEAST WE CAN DO IS OFFER BACK THAT WHICH THEY HAVE SO RICHLY AND FREELY GIVEN UNTO US. SO BE IT.

PJ 53
CHAPTER 12

REC #2 HATONN

THU., AUGUST 13, 1992 10:13 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 363

THURSDAY, AUGUST 13, 1992

PERSONAL THOUGHTS
As we sit with tears flowing down the face of the scribe, I am caused to STOP and remind you ones of the WAY. What hap­pened particularly? Nothing. Another nasty barrage in a large paper filled with hate and ridicule, a few attempts to take out the dwelling--by laser blast. A gathering of thousands to attend the organizing and sharing in work-load--a typical day, in other words. Not just for Dharma--but for all of the team--wherever YOU are. But, when the tough get going into positive progress, the rough get busy to destroy, tear down and pull YOU away from your task.

Dharma has one child needing hospitalization resulting from this very kind of deliberate attack--set up through agents to deliber­ately destroy the mind and function of THAT ONE. What does a MOTHER do? How can it come within two days of such de­manding service unto God and Nation? There is NO POINT, CHELAS, IN HITTING YOU WHEN IT'S CONVENIENT.

Then, the grandson (the first) and the child of the damaged Mother, comes to confront the problem. The Grandson, who just yesterday sat on Grandma's knee, looked out at the sky on the way to a camp-out (less than two-years of age) and asked for the "pretty moon ball". Today, without warning, he is 15, a birthday at hand, eight more grandchildren added to the list and another on the way, and there is no Earthly way to make heads or tails of it. How can you ease "his" pain? How can you live with your own? Where have the years gone? What could I have done differently? God, I can't stand it! Anyone out
there?--DOES THIS SOUND IN ANY WAY FAMILIAR? How about "GOD SHOW ME THE WAY!"???(??)

Could another chocolate cookie fix it? Could another little camping excursion fix it? Will turning away from task at hand fix it? Indeed? Will more "lying" fix it? Will abandonment of committed task fix it? For whom? What of those OTHER grandsons, grandmothers, grandfathers, lost and misplaced par­ents and children? Will your chocolate cookies fix it, Dharma? Will a vodka-tonic fix it? How about a sniff of cocaine? Per­haps a little roll in the hay will fix it? NOT EVEN GOD WILL FIX IT! BUT, My promise is this--YOU DO YOUR WORK WITHIN THE COMMITMENT TO GOD--AND IT WILL BE FIXED!! WILL NOT GIVING TRUTH AND DIRECTION UNTO THE MULTITUDES FIX MORE THAN CHOCO­LATE COOKIES FOR THE ONE--WHICH WOULD NOT HELP AT ANY RATE?

Do you have so little faith in your own children and grandchil­dren that you would think them incapable of seeing the overall "greater" gift and have respect and reverence for the effort?

Ah but you say to me, "....but I would rather hide in your ser­vice and face nothing of other! Is that not guilt by decision? Am I simply 'copping out' because I would ‘really rather do what I am doing than the things of the moment'"? I ask again, readers--SOUND FAMILIAR? Is it SELFISH? Is it somehow insane OR selfish to prefer to spend your moments of experi­ence in REASON, escaped briefly into Truth and KNOWING that there is a higher and BETTER way? Would it not be more insane to wallow in the drivel of circumstance, weeping and wailing about "somebody done somebody wrong" and blindly go to slaughter--and allow your children and grandchildren to remain at the TOP of the "slaughter order list"?

Yes, I know a "grandmother's cookie" can fix a lot of things in a hurting child--but what is the healing agent--IS IT NOT LOVE, UNDERSTANDING AND UNQUALIFIED CARING AND ACCEPTANCE? IS IT THE COOKIE??(??) HOW LONG CAN YOU HIDE THE FACTS OF THE NATION, WORLD AND CIVILIZATION BEHIND A CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE? DO YOU THINK GOD HAS LESS PAIN IN YOUR PAIN AND WOULD NOT PREFER TO GIVE YOU A CHOCOLATE COOKIE TO "FIX IT"? GOD IS NOT THE ONE WHO GIVES YOU FAIRY TALES AND LIES TO SOOTHE THE PHYSICAL CONSCIOUSNESS OR PHYSI­CAL INJURY--HE WILL, HOWEVER, HEAL YOUR SOUL AND NEVER LEAVE YOU--EITHER WAY.

To hide the problems just a bit longer, let us say the child has diabetes--is not that cookie capable of actually KILLING THE CHILD? Lies kill. Refusal to face truth
--KILLS. If ones can­not get truth--are they less "DEAD"? IF YOU DO NOT DO YOUR JOB--HOW MANY DO YOU "KILL"? IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS! IGNORANCE KILLS--AND REFUSAL TO LEARN IS TOTAL SUICIDING TO THE SOUL. If Truth be allowed to flow from the willing hands of the truth-bringers
--then ignorance can be eliminated. Refusal to learn Truth is the responsibility of the receivers and that is not your business. GOD IS PRESENT EITHER WAY and EACH being is a part (as large and important a part as any other--for each is unique as created by God--the WHOLE MUST HAVE ALL PARTS. IF YOU BURY YOUR PART AND TURN AWAY--UNTO THE COOKIES AND VENEER OF VARNISH OR "FROSTING" ON THE COOKIE TO HIDE THE DEFECTS IN THE COOKIE ITSELF--WHAT HAVE YE DONE? Have you served God, Man, Self--or actually NONE other than the Ad­versary?

These are most important points to think on, chelas. I know that the way is hard in the "staying". I know that the testing is hard and unending--but thus is the journey itself. You will be amazed to learn that when you relinquish, no matter how hard or what is shouted back to hurt from ones who have to shoulder responsi­bility you do not take upon self to relieve them--THEY GROW. THEY GROW IN LOVE AND RESPECT FOR HAVING TAKEN THE RESPONSIBILITY AND GIVEN SERVICE UNTO THAT OTHER--AND NOT HAVING TO FEEL GUILTY FOR ONCE AGAIN DUMPING THEIR MEASURE UPON YOUR ALREADY BURDENED SHOULDERS.

Mommies and Daddies cannot "FIX IT" as a being grows--EACH MUST FIX FOR SELF. If given tough and unbending LOVE and support through that love--the individual CAN FIX SELF! NEITHER CHOCOLATE NOR BLOOD-SMEARED GARMENTS WILL DO A THING. THINK UPON IT.

If you think you hold a corner of some kind on the market of problems and pain--think again. There is glory, joy, pain and expectation in full measure given forth to all in equal quantities. YOU decide which measure you shall hog, horde or release. I suggest you get priorities in order, TRUTH under your belt, LOVE as your shield and expectation--GOD AS YOUR FOCUS THROUGH NATION UNDER GOD, RETRIEVE LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL AND GET OFF YOUR SELF-PITY DUFFS. YOU AREN'T GOING TO FIND THOSE CHOCO­LATE COOKIES "UP THERE" SOMEWHERE--OR, "DOWN THERE" SOMEWHERE ELSE. IF YOU WORK IT RIGHT YOU WILL SEE THAT GOD IS THERE--AND YOU WON'T NEED THE CONFOUNDED COOKIES. SO BE IT.

Dharma, let us take a little break so we can get a bit refocused as to task. Life is certainly what gets in the way as you make other plans! Let us move on, precious ones, renewed, refueled and recreated so that we can make sure GOD WINS!