게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#053, " IF THERE BE "WILL", THERE BE "WAY" "

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., AUGUST 21, 1992 10:30 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 5

FRIDAY, AUGUST 21, 1992
    .... Therefore, do not fear them, for there is nothing covered that will not be revealed and hidden that will not be known.
    There is, however, wisdom in a healthy respect for that which "they" do unto you, your nations and your planet. Unless you KNOW that which IS, how can you ever hope to realize that which is to come?
    You ones with your teachers of self-proclaimed prophecy speak of "Babylon" and other manifesting signs of ending cycles. What means a thing out of sequence--a half story out of context? Even the first sentence has no meaning sitting alone in the sea of thoughts and words. Who is "them"? What is "covered"? Who and how will "it" (whatever "it" is) be revealed and "known"-- by whom and revealed by whom? You are a people of bits and pieces all frazzled and frayed--basing life journey on "sound bites" with no meaning. So be it.
    This morning on the radio in Denver, I was asked half questions with NO time for response past 5 to 10 SECONDS. I can only suggest you get the information and study it. I cannot condense that which is already condensed into 60 JOURNALS into these ridiculous sound-bites of non-information. The inquiry is al­ways along the lines of "...so why don't you just 'appear', sprinkle Knowing like manna and all will be made right--but, do not ask me to change my patterns or actions from present course. Further, do it MY way for I AM GOOD and 'they' are the bad ones". No, any who deliberately break the LAWS OF GOD AND CREATION are the "bad" ones. Do YOU break any of those laws? I thought so!

How can you tell how far you have come under the control of the adversary of God? By considering the rules you establish to allow for the breaking "in the physical expression" of the Laws of God and Creation.

Does it matter to me, Hatonn, how many of those laws you break? Yes, because it is done in ignorance of the overall infi­nite progression of self and that gives me pain as a guide/teacher. It does not affect my task at hand nor cause me to interfere with your journey in any way. Mine is only to give you Truth so that you can act in knowing instead of ignorance--then the trip is up to you. If you deliberately continue in your knowingly evil journey you shall simply NOT be brought into the higher society of God-Lighted places. You WILL learn your lessons before making that wondrous journey and you will learn them in the dimension within which the errors are actualized. If your choice is to stay in ignorance and practice those things of physical entrapment, then may your journey be one of learning for it WILL be getting more and more unpleasant as the enemy comes into more and more binding control of all things physical.

I certainly do not insist that you believe "in" me. I just remind you that I come as Command of the Hosts and we are your ONLY way off that orb. THE ONLY WAY! That, however, is not the whole of it--for evil action nor intent will be allowed on board any of our evacuation (rapture) vehicles save for times and circumstances of removal to other places housing life-form equivalent to your own. Even this measure will require a set of circumstances most unlikely to happen. Mostly ones who deny God shall simply be left to live out the span of life function in the physical as IS--trapped into an existence of again awaiting learning experience opportunity. Those who continue to aggres­sively deny and intentionally destroy "MAN" will be left in the "absence of God"--which is "Hell" by your casual terminology.

Some chuckle and say, "Well, all my friends will be there!" Ah so! But none of you are going to like it. This means that God will withdraw all goodly guidelines and evil shall simply overrun ALL. That which remains in the "play" shall be lost in the darkness of existence in most painful delusion instead of illusion and illumination. It will be a most unpleasant experience.

TODAY'S NOTATIONS
    The hoopla of the Republican convention is over--WHAT DOES THE OUTCOME TELL YOU? It tells ME that there was no substitution of Baker and Kemp and, therefore, you are back to alternatives one and three. One, being to convince Perot to come in as replacement for Quayle (as outlined three papers past), allow Clinton to win with argument--but hopefully pardoning Bush after election, OR, actions start to pull the govern­ment into total open Emergency Control under Bush through ab­solute Executive Order. The government is already functioning "as if" so I would guess the "natural" events will begin in hyper-action.

The volcanic eruptions of Spurr in Alaska and Pinatubo in the Philippines are MAJOR signs of readiness to break off a major portion of the West Coast of the U.S.

I am weary of speaking of this impending trauma--LISTEN TO THOSE WHO ARE GLEANING DIRECT INFORMATION FROM THE PLANNERS IN POINT. As a for instance, listen to Col. Gritz as he speaks in campaign lectures. He was ON THE INSIDE AS DEEPLY AS ONE CAN GET--IN INTEL­LIGENCE CIRCLES--HE STILL GETS INFORMATION AND THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE TELLING HIM IS AFOOT. This is not some "spacey" hype or confrontation--the Coastal Areas and Mojave Desert, as examples, are like jello from the frequency beam constancy. If you remain in ignorance you will go-down in ignorance which may seem OK to you as an individual--but what of your children? Would this be their choices? If you get informed you can change the "play" and do not need to "go-down" at all. THAT is the difference and it is solely up to each and all of you which it shall be. Either way--God waits for decisions and we stand by to pick up the pieces of HIS people.

IN PRISON
    Parable: If you are locked away in a dark prison cell with no way to escape and a being comes with a key to your door to of­fer freedom, what would you do? Say, he places the key before you and he says, "All you have to do is read the real rules, promise to act and abide by them (they are most balanced, easy and clearly defined) and go forth into freedom--but, you must remain within those laws". Would you not consider looking at those rules? Would you simply say the key is "probably" an il­lusion and the man is Satanic? What difference does it make what is the man with the key? If goodness gets you freedom--who bears the key is not of importance for he is but a "tool". If the "key" be of Lighted goodness--is it too much to try it in the lock to see if perchance it FITS?

You ask of me--"Who are you and what are you doing?" I ask you, "Who are YOU and what are YOU doing"? I KNOW who I am and what is going on both in my place
    --AND YOURS. Unfortunately, YOU do not KNOW what is going on in either placement. I am here to tell you what I can--but mostly ones simply deny source and refuse to listen. That is, by all means, your privilege--however, it is most unwise. Stupidity and igno­rance are two greatly differing terms in definition. Perhaps a good place to begin "learning" and "discovery" is through care­fully defining those two terms and see wherein YOU "fit".

IGNORANCE: Lacking knowledge and unaware.
    STUPID: Not sensible or intelligent.

Neither predicament is required from the other! In both in­stances "cure" is in wisdom and becoming informed.

The same careful consideration must be given to the terms "childlike" and "childish", but I will leave it to you to look up definitions or observe in wise perspective of actions.

CONTINUING EARTHOUAKES
    Earthquakes continue on a constant basis in California--thou­sands since the month past. These are quite expected now and the local populace has returned to dreamland
    --from which most will surely awaken most shaken--others will never awaken. But, what of the 7.4 in Russia within the past two days--buried in the distractions abounding? What of the large quake that jolted South Carolina YESTERDAY!?!
    It was "preceded by a loud shockwave that sounded like an explosion" was the description from the local populace.

What of the reported extremely "high frequency" signals being received around the San Andreas? These are interspersed with very "low frequency" vibrations, it is reported, and "....seems to have something to do with the high-pressure--low-pressure systems.... moving about in the weather patterns", whatever that might mean.

SAPPY EXPLANATIONS

It must be that all of this has something to do with the "...rising of sap in the trees at this time of the year". Anyone want a barf bag? No, I am quite serious for in the past day or so in Santa Cruz (Calif.) comes an interesting explanation for power fail­ures. It seems the power went out in the area for awhile. When it again functioned the media announced that a "tree had fallen across lines causing power failure". This was, however, fol­lowed by another power outage rapidly following--this one sev­eral hours of outage. Again it "...was caused by another tree falling across power lines and disrupting power". Then the story got more interesting as it was noted that the trees were lo­cated on the same property. And, it got even better as they an­nounced that the only cause identified was that "....the sap in the two Oak trees must have over-heated in the unseasonable heat spell and somehow exploded". I have heard some inter­esting explanations but this one seemed quite new and, yes, "interesting" is the word of choice. However, it is now noted that both trees in point have been dead for a very long time. (??) I would guess the "sap" is not located in the trees! E.J. suggests that perhaps there were some dastardly "sapsuckers" (perhaps yellow-breasted) at work. My feeling is that it is more likely "yellow-spined saplips".

This is in the same area wherein there is reported a string of lights in the ocean, offshore. These were explained as phospho­rescent kelp strings. It is noted in this instance, however, that the same string of lights has been seen by many every night for at least the past 365 nights--same place, same distance, same intensity. Now MY question of you? Is the media "ignorant" or just plain "stupid" or are they "rigged"?
    I don't think you have to ask ME.

In passing on with note of other major news incidents, say, the one at Odessa, Texas in the major chemical/petrol plant that "....must have been started by lightning since there was a loud cracking explosion following a great light burst". No, it was laser detonation and the "business in point" is a "relative" of the Bush empire recognized as Zapata Oil and Exploration. By ANY NAME the sapling is the same as the Mother-tree. I thought you might find it quite interesting in view of the prox­imity of the Republican Convention and "subtle" message-send­ing.

WHAT YOU DON'T KNOW DOES HURT YOU
    We are picking up readers faster than you can catch up on back-reading and information. You are a population awakening rapidly and to save some time in research of old presentations, we will have to repeat some of the more important "problems" and "actions" which are "doing you in".

I wonder how many of you paid attention to Bush last evening when he said he would be the first President to visit a newly free Cuba? Well, it is set up so that his son owns most of the opera­tions and development of Cuba--so perhaps it is like visiting one of the family homes? My goodness, chelas, this one facet of events goes all the way back to the assassination of John Kennedy. PLEASE WAKE UP! Gracious me, there is a Grand Jury criminal indictment PENDING (not issued--being held) against George Bush for Iran-Contra involvement, etc., etc., and obstruction of justice charges. There is simply no way to write quickly enough to get it all to you-the-people. Therefore, I will hold the information regarding Bush's true in­volvement in those affairs to outlay, again, the system which has brought you to the point of disaster because Bush AND the "big boys" are all involved to their teeth in all instances. It is the system itself which must be looked at and then the players make more sense in day to day observations.

In the past we gave you a run-down of what we referred to as the Anti-Christ Banksters (ABs). This was NOT originated by me--it was very well written in other documentation publication. It is now presented to me again from a reader and I haven't enough information on source to give more than name and ad­dress. It is apparently from a publication called THE REVELA­TOR, c/o Box 911, Cocoa, Florida 32922.
    It is referenced as The Christian American Research League but I do not know who publishes the actual document.

I believe it is identical to the first published replication long, long ago but I find no date to give proper reference to either their presentation or to ours. It is so well done that I shall sim­ply ask that it be reprinted herein. I ask that it be copied as nearly like the original as possible.

THE ELITE ORGANIZATIONS
    Dharma, I also ask that we make note of the fact that within the Conspiracy to rule the world you have the House of Rockefeller on one side and the House of Rothschild on the other. They be­come completely and totally intertwined down the middle by the Order of the Illuminati, Club of Rome (Committee of 300) at the summit coming down through the Council of Thirteen, the Bilderbergers and Higher Council of 500, Atlantic Council (connected by the Federal Reserve via the Council on Foreign Relations on the Rockefeller side to the Royal Institute for Inter­national Affairs on the Rothschild side). Then coming on down the line you have the World Court and World Bank into the United Nations and feeding into and out of to the Central Com­mittee of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union and down to the Communist Party U.S.A. Each category herein listed have their own offshoots such as the fact that THE ORDER (Chap. 322 "Skull & Bones"[Bush's club]Yale)comes on the Rocke­feller side of the charting and on that same side is the Grand Druid Council out of the Council of Thirteen. In like mirror-image is THE GROUP (Rhodes-Milner Round Table [Oxford] and The Kahila out of the Council of Thirteen).

Moving on down, for instance, and feeding directly into the United Nations is the Council on Foreign Relations out of the Rockefellers and the Royal Institute for International Affairs from the Rothschilds.

I realize that this is confusing and scrambled. What you must retain, however, is that all are working toward the same goal--TOTAL SUPREMACY AND POWER (RULE OF THE WORLD--PHYSICAL). So, please with this in mind, let us share this excellent explanation in hopes you will take it, copy it--do anything possible to extend the information to all who will read or hear. Do not "pick" on tid-bits--if only a tiny, tiny por­tion be fact--it is enough to destroy your entire global hope of survival.

AS YOU READ THE FOLLOWING--KEEP EVER UPPER­MOST IN MIND WHAT COL. JAMES "BO" GRITZ PROMISES AND CONTRACTS WITH YOU, TO DO--UN­DER THE CONSTITUTION--AND THEN GET OUT THERE AND DEMAND THAT HE BE PRESIDENT.

QUOTING:

MYSTERY BABYLON EXPOSED
    Credit to: Carl Gorton.

The largest, most powerful criminal organization in the world is not the Mafia or Cosa Nostra, it is not the drug cartel, it is not the Red government of Russia or China or Cuba, it isn't even the IRS (which many may dispute). These are only a few of the thousands of parts which comprise Mystery Babylon the Great, and which make her so mysterious to the world over which she reigns. To describe any part of Babylon, such as New York City, as all of Babylon, is not to see her at all. It is like the blind men who were asked to describe an elephant. Each one described it according to the part he touched; a snake, a tree trunk, a wall, etc.

The brain, or control center of the Babylonian world sys­tem is comprised of the hidden, cabalistic crew of Interna­tional Bankers who own and control the Federal Reserve and the other central banks of the world. They will be re­ferred to hereinafter as the Anti-Christ Banksters, or ABs. The life-blood of this harlot is the wealth of the world stolen through the operations of their central and commercial banks.

THE ROTHSCHILD DICTUM
    The political and economic systems of the nations, whether 'democracies' or dictatorships, are not controlled 'by the people and for the people' but rather 'by the ABs and for the ABs' . The principle by which this power is acquired and maintained was set forth by the founder of the Rothschild dynasty of ABs, Mayer Amschel Rothschild, 200 years ago when he said:
    "Permit me to issue and control a nation's money, and I care not who makes its laws".

What this translates to is simply that we now have the best Congress that money can buy!

The simple, but brilliant scheme to enslave whole nations by controlling their money systems was facilitated by keeping the people ignorant about money--the most important thing people must understand in order to be free. As John Adams said in 1787:

"All the perplexities, confusion and distress in America arise, not from defects in their Constitution or Confederation, not from want of honor or virtue, so much as the downright ignorance of the nature of coin, credit and circulation".

This is exactly the situation which exists today in America because, as George Santayana said in 1905, "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it". Of course, we can not be expected to remember the past if we do not know the past. Therefore, one of the first objectives of the ABs was to gain control of our education system. This was accomplished simply by obtaining controlling interest in the companies that publish our high school and college textbooks on history and economics.

As a consequence, the knowledge necessary for us to be eco­nomically and politically free has been kept from us and our na­tion is being rapidly gobbled up by the ABs. This situation was prophesied by Thomas Jefferson, author of the Declaration of Independence when he said:

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by defla­tion, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children will wake up homeless on the continent their fathers con­quered".

THE FIRST BANK OF THE U.S.
    Jefferson, along with Benjamin Franklin and James Madison adamantly opposed the plans of the New York ABs agent, Alexander Hamilton, to establish a private central bank for the U.S. like the Bank of England. However, after Franklin's death in 1790, Hamilton succeeded in bribing enough Congressmen to have Congress grant a charter to the ABs in 1791 for "the First Bank of the United States" for a period of twenty years. Having lost his battle against the ABs, Jefferson said:

"I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. Already they have raised up money aristocracy that has set the government at defiance. The issuing power (of money) should be taken from the banks, and restored to Congress and to the people, to whom it be­longs".

When the charter expired in 1811, a wiser or more honest Congress refused to renew it. What followed was the War of 1812, in an effort to reestablish the rule of the Bank of England over us, as was the case before our War of Independence.

HOW THE SCAM WORKS
    Now, you may be shocked at hearing such seemingly in­credible claims, but they only seem incredible because these details about the real causes of historical events were carefully omitted from our history books.

There is far more to the story, and much worse, but to gain a comprehensive understanding of how this criminal system de­veloped requires an overview of history which, even though greatly condensed, is quite lengthy. Therefore, we will inter­rupt the historical narrative to provide an explanation of the me­chanics of how the criminal scam called 'fractional reserve banking' works to enslave the people caught in its insidious trap.

In the first place, most Americans believe that our govern­ment creates our money in accordance with Article 1, Section 8 of the Constitution which states; "The Congress shall have Power.... To coin money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin,...." This most important power of government was again surrendered by Congress, in 1913, to a private corporation called 'The Federal Reserve'. It is no more Federal than Federal Express and is no more a reserve than a bucket without a bottom. Yet, more than 9 out of 10 Americans ignorantly believe that it is a government agency. The actual owners of the Fed will be named later.

The process by which the ABs conquer nations economically is simply unbelievable because it is unbelievably simple. Here is how it works: First, they seduce the political authority to grant them monopoly power to issue the nation's money as debt at interest (usury).

Second, they create the money OTA (out of thin air) as a book or computer entry when they loan this bank credit to the government and corporations in exchange for interest-bearing bonds, and to individuals in exchange for title to their property.

Third, when there is no unencumbered property remaining to collateralize more loans and there is insufficient money to repay the loans, the victims are foreclosed.

TO BE CONTINUED
    END OF QUOTING

I need to take leave at this time, chela, so please allow us a break. We shall continue at the point of THE BEST KEPT SE­CRET, for reference if we get distracted.

You readers will be doing yourselves a great disservice if you do not study this carefully and then note how and what Gritz promises to do if you place your trust in him in the Presidency--UNDER THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA--ONE NATION UNDER GOD, INDIVISIBLE, WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL! IT CAN BE DONE--LEGALLY AND INSTANTLY--BUT YOU HAVE TO GET HIM IN THERE BEFORE ANYTHING CAN BE DONE!! SO BE IT--GOD SHOWS YOU THE WAY, SENDS FORTH THE WAR­RIOR AND NOW, YOU WILL RESPOND OR YOUR NA­TION IN FREEDOM SHALL NOT SURVIVE.

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 16

REC #1 HATONN
    SAT., AUGUST 22, 1992 8:45 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 6

SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 1992
    MYSTERY BABYLON EXPOSED
    (Continued from 8/21/92)
    Thank you toCarl Gorton, The Revelator. Blessed are the "Truth-bringers" for they offer FREEDOM.

QUOTING: (Continued)

[(ABs): Anti-Christ Banksters]

THE BEST KEPT SECRET
    The reason that the prior sequence is inevitable is that it is the best kept economic secret in the world. Here it is. When the ABs and their associates (your friendly local banker) create the money as a bookkeeping entry to make a loan, say *1000 (* = Federal Reserve Accounting Unit Dollar FRAUD) for one year, the interest (usury) on that loan, say 10%, or *100 is NOT created and, therefore, can not be paid!

When the bank credit is put into circulation, it increases the money supply and generates increased economic activity throughout the society. When the principal is repaid, the bank credit is eliminated and economic activity is reduced accord­ingly. If it stopped there, we could have an honest and poten­tially stable money system.

But then comes the rub. Since the interest amount was not created, it remains in the economy as a bank claim on some­one's property. Why? Because in order to pay the *100 interest (which was not created) on the first loan, someone had to borrow it into circulation. Thus, an unending cycle of debt is in­stituted with the inevitable eventual result being that title to all real wealth in the nation is owned by the ABs. This is the rea­son why our farms, homes and factories are being foreclosed by the thousands every week! It is also the real reason for in­flation, which has reduced the 'dollar' to about 10% of its value in 1940!

THEIR MONEY IS OUR DEBT
    All of our money, except for our coins and the few remaining U.S Notes, has been borrowed (OTA) [out of thin air] into circulation as debt! About 95% of this debt exists as bank de­posits (check book money) and about 5% exists as Federal Re­serve Notes. There is not enough money in circulation (called M1) to pay the *3,000,000,000,000 (plus) [Now over 4 tril­lion], let alone the *7,000,000,000,000 (plus) [by bunches] private debt! Talk about balancing the Federal Budget is just that
    --talk. If the Federal Government, under this criminal Babylonian money system, did not continually borrow more Federal reserve bank credit into circulation, we would have no medium of exchange!

Furthermore, this debt exceeds the value of all the real estate in America, which is pledged to pay it. Therefore, we are now legally bankrupt!

In the words of Robert Hemphill, for many years credit man­ager of the Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta:

"If all bank loans were paid, no one would have a bank de­posit, and there would not be a dollar of currency in circula­tion. This is a staggering thought. We are completely depen­dent on the commercial banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in circulation, cash or credit. If the banks cre­ate ample synthetic money, we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp upon the picture, the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible--but there it is. It (the money problem) is the most important subject intelligent persons can investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it is widely understood and the defects remedied very soon".

CRIMINAL POWER EXPOSED
    The enormous, criminal power of the Fed was exposed by Louis T. McFadden, Chairman of the House Committee on Banking and Currency in 1933, before the ABs finally suc­ceeded in murdering him after two unsuccessful attempts. he wrote:

"Every effort has been made by the Federal Reserve Board to conceal its powers, but truth is ... the Fed has usurped the government. It controls everything here (Congress) and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will".

Hopefully, you now have the picture and understand the me­chanics of how this criminal money system works. However, in case someone doesn't comprehend this scam, let's have an ob­ject lesson.

REAL LIFE MONOPOLY
    Probably everyone is familiar with the game of Monopoly, which has a very appropriate name. However, its rules are those of a make-believe world. But with a few simple rule changes we can make it resemble the real economic world:

First, count all the money available (for example, $8,000).
    Second, loan, not give, an equal amount ($2,000) to each of four players.
    Third, instead of each player collecting $200 from the bank every time he passes GO, he pays $200 in interest to the bank.

Now you should know who will win every game. If not, play it according to these rules and find out. But then, perhaps you, along with thousands of other Americans every week, have already lost the real life game and know who the winner is. Always.

THE BORROWER IS SERVANT
    If you learn nothing else from this dissertation, learn this: If you are in debt, you are not free, you are a bond slave. Even if you have no personal debt, as a U.S. citizen your share of the National Debt is over *20,000 [H: In 1992 it is between $40,000 and $45,000] and whatever property you think you own is pledged to pay that debt. As the Bible states in Proverbs 22:7, "The borrower is servant to the lender".
    The manner in which bondslaves were to be controlled was put forth in 'The Bankers Manifest' of 1934.

"Capital must protect itself in every way, through combina­tion and through legislation. Debts must be collected and loans and mortgages foreclosed as soon as possible. When, through a process of law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and more easily governed by the strong arm of the law, applied by the central power of wealth, under control of leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders. This is well known among our principal men now engaged in forming an imperi­alism of capital to govern the world. By dividing the people we can get them to expend their energies in fighting over ques­tions of no importance to us except as teachers of the common herd".
    [H: Oh no, chelas, THIS IS EXACTLY VERBATIM WHAT IT SAYS!]

DID YOU GET THAT? All other issues take a back seat and are secondary to the question of money! We have been di­vided into a thousand different camps ranging from anti-Com­munist to anti-racist and neutralized by waiting for the rapture, or boozing with the boob-tube. What is your favorite diversion? That is, if you have any time left after working more than six months every year for the ABs and their government. It's a safe bet that you don't study history, or money, which, to re-quote Robert Hemphill,

"... is the most important subject intelligent persons can in­vestigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present civilization may collapse unless it is widely understood and the defects remedied very soon".

SOME OMITTED HISTORY
    In order to understand how the ABs acquired their absolute power over the nations, it is necessary to understand some his­tory which has been omitted from our history textbooks. This knowledge is also necessary so that we do not repeat it--again!

In the beginning, there was no money and there was no civilization. Every man obtained his own necessities of life; food, shelter and clothing, through his own efforts. This was prob­ably the only period in history (other than in Eden) that man was truly free and independent. However, this was a very difficult, dangerous and insecure lifestyle.

Eventually, there developed a system of exchange of goods and services which we call barter. In this economic system ev­ery man benefitted because he would only trade something he had for something that was of greater value to himself. For in­stance, if Jim had ten potatoes and Bill had ten fish, they could trade five potatoes for five fish and each would have a complete meal for his family.

It was soon realized that, by specializing, a man could pro­duce a given commodity much more efficiently and trade his surplus with other specialists to obtain all of his needs. Thus, everyone who efficiently produced something which many people needed or wanted could make a very comfortable living.

The value that each man placed on his own produce was pri­marily a function of the time he spent to produce it, plus what he spent for raw materials and tools.

THE CREATION OF COINAGE
    It was soon realized however, that barter was a very incon­venient system and, fun though it might be, consumed much time in bargaining over the value of commodities. After all, ev­ery man values everything differently from every other man and at different times and places.
    Eventually, the use of certain durable commodities, such as gold and silver, became popular trade. Civilization began to develop as more men became specialists and an increasing va­riety of goods was produced for both production (tools) and con­sumption. The use of gold and silver bullion as media of ex­change, although far superior to trading cows and corn, was still somewhat difficult, because their weight and purity had to be determined. Weighing them was relatively easy with balance scales but determining purity was quite difficult. These prob­lems were overcome with the introduction of coins, which were certified by the issuing authority to be of the weight and purity stamped upon them.

THE BIRTH OF BANKING
    As wealth increased, one of the trades that developed was that of making gold jewelry, or goldsmithing. Because gold­smiths dealt in large quantities of gold, it was necessary for them to have secure vaults, or safes, in which to store their valuable commodity for protection from theft.

Other people who acquired significant amounts of metallic money, especially merchants and craftsmen, also required secu­rity for their money. It soon became common practice for them to 'deposit' their money with the goldsmiths for a small fee. In return, the goldsmith would give the depositor a receipt for the amount of the deposit. A depositor could then give his ware­house receipt to a supplier in payment for goods, rather than transferring the metal itself. This method of payment was so convenient and simple that it soon became common practice. Thus was born the business of banking.

ORIGIN OF USURY (INTEREST)
    The shrewd goldsmiths in Babylon soon realized that, of all the gold deposited with them, only a small percentage was re­claimed each month with the warehouse receipts they had is­sued. As wealthy men, they were often asked for loans. As shrewd men, they were soon lending out as much as 90% of the gold placed on deposit with them, typically requiring that four talents of gold be returned to them in one year for every three they loaned, an interest rate of 33 1/3%!

Since there was a limited amount of gold in circulation, they soon 'cornered' the market on gold and became the richest men in Babylon. Their descendants still are and are referred to in Revelation 18:23: "For thy merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries (Pharmacia = drugs) were all nations deceived". People who are drugged (poisoned) with al­cohol, nicotine, caffeine, medicine, sugar, chlorine, fluoride, TV, government, 'education' and 'religion,' have short-circuited brains and simply cannot think logically. If you are having difficulty understanding this, hopefully you now understand WHY!

FRACTIONAL RESERVE BANKING
    With virtually all of the gold in their possession, the gold­smiths could loan out their 'warehouse receipts' for amounts totaling more than ten times the amount of gold actually in their vaults and charge interest (usury) on something which had cost them virtually nothing (clay tablets were very cheap).

When this debt money was created and circulated in the soci­ety, it caused a temporary increase in trade and the production of real wealth until the loan was repaid. However, when the money was created, the amount of the interest was not created and the ultimate result was a net reduction of money in circula­tion, causing depression and foreclosure, unless, of course, more money was loaned into circulation.

Thus was born 'fractional reserve banking' and the system of usury which today rules the world. This is the lifeblood of the system identified in Revelation 18 as "MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT".

THE BAAL PRIESTS
    Occasionally, the people holding these 'gold certificates' would get wise to the fact that the goldsmith did not actually have enough gold on deposit with which to redeem his certifi­cates. This would result in a 'run on the bank' and his sudden demise, unless he had previously escaped with his hoard of gold.

Being shrewd, the goldsmiths recognized this little thought, they decided to bring the king in as a 'partner'. After all, the king was always in need of gold to support his concubines and palace guard. Thus the king was only too happy to provide government sanction and protection for this racket in exchange for greatly discounted interest rates, even lower than the prime rate. But the shrewd goldsmiths thought that government pro­tection might not be sufficient. After all, the police couldn't protect them 24 hours a day.

Since the king was also god in the combined state religion of Baalism, the ABs decided that it would be safest for them to practice their black art under cover of religion. After all, there might be many who would revolt against slavery and risk im­prisonment or death; what's the difference? But few religion­ists, even though enslaved, will challenge 'authority' and risk eternal torment by being 'excommunicated'. Thus, many ABs became BAAL Priests and practiced their banking scam in the temples within the complete trinity of Government, Religion, and Banking (GRAB) which rules the world today as a Great Mystery to the deceived 'goyim', especially Christians, who are their prime target.

THE GOLD STANDARD
    The beginning and rise to world dominion of this Babylonian system is detailed in the Book of Daniel (Bible). The gold stan­dard was established by King Nebuchadnezzar when he erected a monument of gold on the Plain of Dura and commanded that everyone bow down and worship it. This was about 500 BC when the Israelites from the southern Kingdom of Judah were in Babylon as captives. Apparently, all but four of them complied with the King's orders, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshak and Abed­nego.

This is not too surprising, since the Israelites had previously shown a strong proclivity for gold at the very foundation of their nation. While encamped at the foot of Mt. Sinai, after being led out of Egyptian slavery, Moses went up to the mountain to re­ceive the Law from God. When he returned, the Israelites were worshipping a golden calf.

DANIEL'S VISION

Daniel was given a vision of the Babylonian succession of world powers. The vision was an image of a man with a head of gold, representing Babylon itself, arms of silver representing Medo-Persia, body of brass, representing Greece, and legs of iron, representing Rome. The feet were of mixed iron and clay. A stone "cut out without hands" was to come out of heaven and destroy this system by striking it in the feet, "at the time of the end" after it secretly gained control of the world, therefore becoming "MYSTERY, Babylon the Great, the whore that sitteth upon many waters (nations) committing fornication with the Kings of the earth". (Rev. 18:3)

Archaeological searches have uncovered much evidence of Babylon's social and economic systems which were very similar to ours of today. For instance, the Igibi Bank was found with thousands of clay tablet 'notes' and interest (usury) bearing contracts which served as their money.

Babylon loaned much money at interest (usury) to Persia which, of course, Persia could not repay. Therefore Persia conquered Babylon to eliminate its debt and acquire Babylon's gold.

Persia adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Greece much money at interest (usury). Greece, of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Persia to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Persia.

Greece adopted the Babylonian usury system and loaned Rome much money at interest (usury). Rome, of course, could not repay the debt and conquered Greece to eliminate its debt and acquire the gold in Greece.

After the fall of Imperial Rome, the various nations of Eu­rope were kept in bondage and poverty by the ABs for many centuries, known as the Dark Ages.

MINORITY OWNERSHIP OF WEALTH (GREED),
    ALWAYS LEADS TO DESTRUCTION
    In his book Lincoln Money Martyred, Dr. R. E. Search said:

"When the Babylonian civilization collapsed, 3% of the people owned all the wealth. When old Persia went down to destruction, 2% of the people owned all the wealth. When an­cient Greece went down to ruin 0.5% of the people owned all the wealth. When the Roman Empire fell by the wayside, 2,000 people owned the wealth of the civilized world.... It is said at this time less than 2% of the people control 90% of the wealth of America. [H: I would guess it to be far less than that number--say, less than 13 to 15 families and they all through the Committee of only 300.]

Now that you know some history (His Story) do you detect a pattern in the affairs of men and nations? Do you begin to un­derstand that wars are created by the ABs, whom Christ called PHARISEES and accused them of shedding all the innocent blood from the time Cain killed Abel? Now you should under­stand why Christ was crucified only three days AFTER He threw the moneychangers out of the Temple. Now you know why "The love of money is the root of all evil". (I Tim. 6:10)

FREEDOM, AT LAST
    Was there ever a time when men were free of the usurers yoke of bondage? Yes, and it was a glorious period that lasted for nearly six centuries and provided nearly 'utopian' conditions for the working people in England and, for shorter periods, in the other European nations. This period is known as the Re­naissance, but the reason for it is a carefully kept secret. Why? Because the revelation of this knowledge would again result in the banishment of the ABs and a flowering of debt-free free­dom.

In 1100 A.D. Henry I became King of England and found the treasury empty. The supply of gold and silver coin had mostly gone with the Crusaders to Palestine and a medium of exchange was urgently required. Rather than seeking loans from ABs, Henry issued into circulation for payment of government debt, or as receipts for goods and services rendered, marked pieces of wood called tallies. [H: Pay close attention, readers, we have written of this before. You are going to find, when Col. Gritz gets into the Presidency--that your supply of gold and silver has been confiscated and smuggled out of your coun­try and into the coffers of the Elite ABs--mostly residing in Basel, Switzerland under the control of Khazarian Zionists--remember those "British-Israelis" that we wrote about? I suggest you go look up that information ASAP.]
    These sticks varied in size from about four inches long up to 8 1/2 feet long. The longest represented 50,000 pounds sterling (a pound sterling was originally an actual pound of silver). [H: I would hope that Gritz will look carefully at this method again--before monetizing the highway system of America. Please, honored Patriots--point out this method to him be­fore such complicated monetizing is undertaken in "free America" following Senate, Banking and House CLEAN­ING.] Notches were cut into the side, the width of the notch representing the value, in pounds, and the amount was written on two sides. The sticks were then split and one half paid into circulation, debt free. They were readily used by the people in trade, because they derived their value from the fact that they were receivable in payment of taxes. When the tally was pre­sented for payment of taxes, it had to exactly match, that is tally, with the half retained in the treasury, called a foil. Forgery was nearly impossible. Silver coins continued to cir­culate also.

[H: Col. Gritz has asked ones to apply for positions in his Government if you fit qualifications under the Constitution. I believe that I shall herein apply for the position of Chief Advisor. Would you readers pass this on, please. You can stop asking GOD to send you free solutions and "do it for me" methods of "intervention". HE HAS SENT YOU WHAT YOU NEED IN ANSWER TO YOUR PETITIONS--USE IT!]
    Usury (interest), being strictly prohibited by Scripture, was also prohibited by both the Christian church and government. However, there were those who continued the evil practice until they were banished from England in 1290 A.D. With an honest and convenient money system, an English working man could supply his family's needs for a year by working only 14 weeks! This left a great deal of leisure time available for intellectual, religious and charitable pursuits. This is the reason that the incredible cathedrals of England and Europe were built completely with volunteer labor. Do you think that is amazing? What is really amazing is how this information, essential to our freedom, has been so successfully kept concealed from us!

This tally money system continued to operate in England until 1783, when it was abolished by statute. [H: And, just guess WHO pulled off that maneuver while no one watched?] Nevertheless, tallies continued to be used in rural areas until 1826.

BABYLON RESURRECTED
    The death knell of the tally system was sounded in 1694, when the King, William of Orange, granted a charter to William Paterson and his AB associates to establish The Bank of England as a fractional reserve central bank with monopoly power to issue bank notes at interest (usury). This date, 1694, is the most important date in American history, for the Bank of England has had a direct bearing on every major event in America since before our War of Independence.

END OF QUOTING

Let us break this chapter at this point for I want to next take up what happened at the opening of America.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#053, " IF THERE BE "WILL", THERE BE "WAY" "

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 17

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., AUGUST 22, 1992 10:46 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 6

SATURDAY, AUGUST 22, 1992
    MYSTERY BABYLON EXPOSED
    (Continued from 8/22/92 #1)
    FREEDOM COMES TO AMERICA
    When the Pilgrims came to America, they did so with an abundance of faith and determination, but a dearth of knowledge concerning economics and human nature. They initially in­stituted a system of common ownership or 'communism'. As a result, over half of them died of starvation and disease. Quickly learning their lesson, every man was allotted his own parcel of land on which to grow his own food and build his own home.

With little money available, the primary means of exchange was barter. Gradually, some foreign coinage came into the colony and facilitated trade. However, as the economy of Mas­sachusetts quickly grew, due to its hardworking people, natural resources and free enterprise, the need for a medium of ex­change became acute.

Knowing about England's tally system, Massachusetts issued debt-free paper script into circulation in 1690. Despite prob­lems that developed with this invention, due to there being no standard of value, the economy flourished with full employment. Other colonies adopted this system in varying degree and pros­pered also.

During this period, there was no official banking system. A few 'Loaning Offices' were maintained by the Colonies, but less than thirty private lending institutions existed in all 13 colonies! Today, they are more numerous than churches! THINK ABOUT THAT!

THE REAL REASON FOR THE REVOLUTION
    There have been many reasons put forth for the American colonies separating from England, their mother country, and the most powerful nation on Earth. Most of these were listed by Thomas Jefferson in The Declaration of Independence. The first two of these read as follows:

"He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good".

"He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance, unless suspended in their operation till his Assent should be obtained; and when so suspended, he has utterly neglected to attend them".

What were these "most wholesome and necessary" laws that were of "immediate and pressing importance"? Again, a knowledge of true history is necessary to understanding. If you've guessed by now that the ABs were involved, you are absolutely correct. The roots of our War of Independence was the issuance of their own paper money by the colonies, beginning with 7000 pounds issued by Massachusetts in 1690, and culmi­nating with the issue of 'Colonies' by the Continental Congress.

In 1763, Benjamin Franklin was in England. He was asked to explain why the colonies were so prosperous while England was suffering. He replied:

"That is simple. It is only because in the Colonies we issue our own money.
    It is called 'Colonial Scrip Land we issue it in the proper proportion to the demands of trade and in­dustry".

The Bank of England soon learned of this situation and forced parliament to pass a Bill prohibiting the Colonies from is­suing their own money. Franklin said, "Within one year from that date the streets of the Colonies were filled with the un­employed."
    Later, Franklin said that this was the original cause of the War of Independence. In his own words:

"The colonies would gladly have borne the little tax on tea and other matters had it not been that England took away from the Colonies that money, which created unemployment and dissatisfaction".

Yes, the laws referred to by Jefferson were primarily ones to provide for relief of the economic chaos then existing because of the Bank of England's usury money system that had been im­posed on the Colonies.

Rothschild supplied some of the financing for the War through his agent Haym Solomon who operated through Robert Morris. This may seem contradictory to the uninformed, but it is a basic strategy for the ABs to instigate war and finance both sides, especially if it involves Christians killing Chris­tians! The Rothschild fortune began when Mayer Amschel Rothschild provided the Hessian mercenaries for King George to kill American patriots.

All of the loans that the Continental Congress obtained were insufficient to totally finance the war. Furthermore, under the Articles of Confederation, Congress had no authority to impose taxes or issue money. Nevertheless, since desperate situations require desperate measures to correct, Congress began to issue the debt-free money known as 'Continentals'.

Knowing, as long before Lenin expressed it that, "The surest way to destroy a nation is to debauch its currency", the En­glish proceeded to bring in shiploads of counterfeit Continentals which, combined with Congress' inability to tax them out of cir­culation, caused them to depreciate to practically nothing by the end of the war. But they had served their purpose and were the means by which we were able to obtain our liberty! Rather than being denigrated they should be revered as much as our Declaration of Independence.

VICTOR SURRENDERED
    This brings us to the post-war period which was covered briefly in the beginning. Having fought and won a bloody war against overwhelming odds, the politicians then surrendered our hard-won freedom to the same cabal of ABs who had brought on the war, by granting them a charter for the First Bank of the United States. We were free from their control for a mere 15 years. The ABs agent through whom our slavery was re-estab­lished, Alexander Hamilton, was an Englishman from the West Indies whose real name was Levine. He took the name of this step-father after his mother divorced and re-married. However, he claimed to be the illegitimate son of Hamilton, which was much more socially acceptable at the time than being a Jew.

Hamilton was probably the leading authority on finance and banking at the Constitutional Convention which, along with his leadership of the New York delegation, gave him considerable influence in matters pertaining to money. The Constitutional provisions limiting our government to a metallic (specie) system, combined with the power "To borrow Money on the credit of the United States", are the Achilles heel of our Constitution.

The original phrase was "To borrow Money and emit bills on the credit of the United States," which was the same phrase written into the Articles of Confederation by Benjamin Franklin. But Governor Morris said, "...the Monied Interest will oppose the plan of Government, if paper emissions be not prohibited." Thus was the trap set for us to again become slaves of the ABs. Remember "the borrower is servant to the lender."

These provisions then enabled Hamilton, especially as Sec­retary of the Treasury, to lobby for and bribe Congress into granting the Charter for the First Bank of the United States in 1791. Thus did America snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and again enter into the debtors prison owned by the ABs.

Alexander Hamilton was a thousand-fold more a traitor than was Benedict Arnold, yet Hamilton is revered as a great patriot.

Thomas Jefferson understood the Achilles heel of our Con­stitution. He said:
    "I wish it were possible to obtain a single amendment to our Constitution.
    I would be willing to depend on that alone for the reduction of the administration of our government to the genuine principles of its Constitution; I mean an additional article, taking from the federal government the power of bor­rowing".

THE DOLLAR DEFINED
    The Coinage Act of 1792 defined a 'dollar' as 371.25 grains of .999 (fine) silver and 24.75 grains of pure gold, establishing a bi-metallic standard at a ratio of 15 parts of silver equal to one part gold.

The Mintage Act of 1837 again defined the dollar as 371.25 grains of fine silver but reduced the dollar of gold to 23.22 grains of pure gold, a new ratio of 16 parts silver equal to one part gold.

In 1873, a "trade dollar" was established at 378 grains while a dollar in gold was retained at 23.22 grains, changing the ratio to 16.28 to one. But a defacto gold standard was established.

In 1878 the Bland-Allison Act restored the fine silver content of the dollar to 371.25 grains and the silver/gold ratio of 16 to one.

The Gold-Standard Act of 1900 placed us completely at the mercy of the ABs who control the world's gold. (They 'fix' its price every day in London at the offices of N.M. Rothschild and Sons). While retaining silver as legal tender, it eliminated the bimetallic standard which had precluded the ABs from completely controlling our currency.

JACKSON KILLS THE BANK
    Returning to the War of 1812--after winning the war the U.S. was in bad economic condition. But Congress again turned our victory into defeat by chartering the Second Bank of the United States which was virtually a clone of the First Bank of the United States.

When Andrew Jackson became President in 1829, he de­clared war on the ABs. He told them in scathing words, "You are a den of vipers and thieves and I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out." [H: Ah, good! Sounds just like Gritz to me and yes, indeed, he CAN DO IT IF YOU ELECT HIM PRESIDENT!] He vetoed renewing the Bank's charter and in his message to Congress said:

"The bold efforts that the present bank has made to control the government, the distress it has wantonly caused, are but premonitions of the fate which awaits the American people should they be deluded into a perpetuation of this institution or the establishment of another like it. ...if the people only un­derstood the rank injustice of our money and banking system there would be a revolution before morning".

Jackson removed U.S. funds from the Second Bank of the U.S. and placed them in state banks. He also eliminated the na­tional debt. It is a sheer miracle that he was not assassinated. An attempt to kill him was made on Jan. 30, 1835, by one Richard Lawrence with two pistols. Both misfired. [H: And you still think God does not hear your petitions for "the way"?] Lawrence was tried and found innocent by reason of in­sanity. However, he later boasted of his contact with European bankers who had promised to protect him if he were caught.

The ABs continued their nefarious efforts to establish another central bank without success. Nevertheless, they were able to create confusion and chaos in our money system through the state-chartered banks. However, they despaired of again estab­lishing a central bank through which they could control the en­tire U.S.

THE PLOT FOR CIVIL WAR
    Thus was hatched the plot to conquer by dividing the U.S. into two nations. The ABs decided to instigate a war between the North and the South over the slavery issue. The London branch of the Rothschilds financed the North (in part) through their agent, August Belmont (Schoenberg) and the Paris branch financed the South through their agents, Judah P. Benjamin and John Slidell.

However, the ABs, thinking that they had Lincoln at their mercy, overstepped themselves. When the Union requested loans from the private banks to conduct the war, the ABs de­manded 28% interest. This angered Lincoln and he proceeded to have Congress authorize, in three issues, a total of $450,000,000 worth of U.S. Notes, called 'Lincoln green­backs,' which were paid directly for goods and services required for the war. These issues of debt-free money not only saved the Union but would have destroyed the power of the ABs.

The London Times, an ABs paper editorialized:

"If this mischievous financial policy, which has its origin in the North American Republic, shall become indurated down to a fixture, then that government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without debt. It will have all the money necessary to carry on its commerce. It will become prosperous without precedent in the history of the world. The brains and the wealth of all countries will go to North America. That government must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe."

Lincoln said of the ABs:

"The money power preys upon the nation in times of peace and conspires against it in times of adversity. It is more despotic than monarchy, more insolent than autocracy, more selfish than bureaucracy. It denounces, as public enemies, all who question its methods or throw light upon its crimes.

"I have two great enemies, the Southern Army in front of me and the financial institutions in the rear. Of the two, the one in my rear is my greatest foe". [H: Indeed, now you know the thrust of the "Liberator" number one. Abolition of slavery was only an "issue"--the Liberator and Garrison got in constant and horrendous trouble by efforting to inform the people of the sure destruction of civilization by the Anti-Christ Banksters. So, you who think history is repeating it­self and your fingers are worn and calloused--your sleep restless and your driving need to inform the brothers--is thine legacy to again effort to do your job properly and come into success--THIS TIME. GOD walks with you, little ones of Truth--GOD WALKS EVER WITH YOU! Dharma, the evil enemy managed to slay that Patriot--it shall NOT happen again.]
    In July 1862, the infamous Hazard circular was circulated among American bankers by the London ABs.

"Slavery is likely to be abolished by the war power and chattel slavery destroyed. This I and my European friends are in favor of, for slavery is but the owning of labor and carries with it the care of the laborers, while the European plan shall control labor by controlling wages. This can be done by con­trolling the money. The great debt (national) that capitalists will see to it is made out of the war, must be used as a means to control the volume of money. To accomplish this the (war) bonds must be used as a banking basis. We are now waiting for the Secretary of the Treasury to make this recommendation to Congress".

SLAVERY EXPANDED
    Salmon P. Chase, Secretary of the Treasury, and Congress succumbed to the pressure of the ABs. The National Bank Act of 1863 was the result. The ABs again gained the power to cre­ate our money as debt, but not exclusively so.

Later, Chase repented of his action, saying:

"My agency in promoting the passage of the National Bank Act was the greatest financial mistake of my life. It has built up a monopoly which affects every interest in the country. It should be repealed, but before that can be accomplished, the people will be arrayed on one side and the bank on the other, in a contest such as we have never before seen in this country".

In a letter to the London branch of the Rothschild ABs, Con­gressman John Sherman of Ohio said:

"The few who can understand the system will either be so interested in its profits, or so dependent on its favors, that there will be no opposition from that class, while on the other hand, the great body of people, mentally incapable of comprehending the tremendous advantages that capital derives from the system is inimical to their interests".

Writing about the National Bank Act in 1872, Horace Gree­ley said:

"We have stricken the shackles from four million human beings and brought all laborers to a common level, not so much by the elevation of the former slaves as by practically re­ducing the whole working population, white and black, to a condition of serfdom. While boasting of our noble deeds we are careful to conceal the ugly fact that by our iniquitous money system we have nationalized a system of oppression which, though more refined, is not less cruel than the old sys­tem of chattel slavery".

In order to protect their money monopoly and prevent the ex­pansion of the honest, debt-free money system instituted by Lin­coln, he had to be eliminated. And so he was. John Wilkes Booth was a member of The Knights of the Golden Circle, a secret society which was controlled by the ABs, as are virtually all secret societies today. They can be identified by the promotion of the ABs deceptive religious philosophy: "The Broth­erhood of Man under the Fatherhood of God". This subject will be covered at some future time.

RIGHT ON THE MONEY
    Bismark, Chancellor of Germany, made the following state­ment regarding the death of Lincoln:

"The death of Lincoln was a disaster for Christendom. There was no man in the United States great enough to wear his boots, and (The ABs) went anew to grab the riches of the world. I fear that foreign bankers with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America, and use it to systematically corrupt modern civiliza­tion. They will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christen­dom into wars and chaos in order that the earth should become their inheritance".

Bismark was 'right on the money'.

END OF QUOTING FOR THIS SECTION.

Let us leave the work for a rest period. I release you for other activities. It is good to take renewal rest. We are making good progress. We will continue on this subject while urging ones to read, study, think and relate to that which our beloved patriot son, James Gritz, promises by contract--to DO FOR THIS NA­TION AND CITIZENS--WITH you. DO NOT ASK THESE ONES WHO BEND TO THE TASK TO DO IT FOR YOU!

Salu.

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 18

REC #1 HATONN

MON., AUGUST 24, 1992 9:08 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 8

MONDAY, AUGUST 24, 1992

STIIL HAVE DOUBTS?
    I am not going to dance with you about what is happening here and there around the nation of the U.S. If you cannot see and recognize the power at play--then you MUST get information al­ready given forth through this resource. If you are still focusing on the West Coast and paying no attention to the East--you are in error. You are getting it from both sides, chelas, and if you are not clever and utilize all the lessons we have given--you will miss it.

The worst of the hurricane which blew through Florida is yet to come if the power-brokers don't get results. It is planned to move westward then turn northward and join with the storm remnants from the Western hurricane. This will then center somewhere over Arkansas. This will give Clinton a bit of home-base problems. The Miami strike and movement over the Zapata oil platforms and bases along the Gulf Coast will give Bush a headache. But that is not the worst of it.

It was expected to be even worse than it has so far been--note Bush had, prior to any damage or emergency, already sent in FEMA resources along with National Guard units. The Miami people called the resources OES or OEM (OFFICE OF EMERGENCY SERVICES/MANAGEMENT, ETC.) This WAS the title prior to changing it through FEMA regulations to FEMA-­REMEMBER? You HAVE all the information if you have the LIBERATORS and JOURNALS. You are getting a rapid visual picture of how it works--in deadly action. This is the beginning of total control of "groups" of citizens. All they actually had to do to make this totally devastating was to demolish the housing facilities.

THIS WAS AS MASSIVE A SHOW OF WEATHER CON­TROL AND DIRECTING AS YOU WILL LIKELY SEE. Even your Dan Rather blathered about the incredible non-wavering course of the storm (never seen before), and the more-incredible LIGHT SHOW of "colored" (assumed lightning) dis­play--never seen before and totally terrifying. Further, do you think it accident to have two opposite storm systems meet and integrate in mid-U.S.? Did anyone note that Arizona had his­torically record setting rainfall yesterday and last night? KEEP THOSE EYES AND EARS OPEN! DO YOU THINK IT AC­CIDENTAL THAT THE LAND-STRIKE ON FLORIDA WAS A MISDIRECTED ERROR? IT ACTUALLY ONLY HIT THE AREAS WHEREIN BUSH HAS DRUG EXCHANGE HEADQUARTERS AND THE LARGEST AREA OF "JEWISH" RESIDENTS--SOME KHAZARIAN. THIS INDI­CATES TOTAL HATE FOR A GROUP OF PEOPLE--FOR THE DAMAGE IN POLITICAL AND COMMERCIAL AR­EAS ARE YET TO COME--IF MASSIVE CAPITULATION DOES NOT OCCUR.

THEN. THE EARTHOUAKES ARE OFF?
    Heavens to Betsy--of course NOT. You are about to witness the devastating blows of POWER at work--both sides against the middle and you are caught in the vice-grip. There MUST be massive (non-localized geographically) emergencies in order to bring control over-all. It simply looks better if done politically and "legally" than through use of visible FORCE. When hit from every side--especially with California with no local budget and in bankruptcy--you take the State, as example only, by gift and not visible force. California could not handle such devasta­tion--especially if a massive storm front accompanies a massive earthquake, volcanic eruptions. California is THE EXAMPLE of total instability in readiness for pushing over the edge. Is there "hope"? Slim to none if you don't get organized, and fast! I suggest you shore up your emergency rations, fasten down the doormat with super-glue and get the bungies rehooked and the table-tops cleared of precious "stuff". Bush promised a massive change in political assault following the Convention and you are going to get it. He, however, is NOT in control of all that is happening--but that only makes the mad-dog madder in all in­stances. The Russians fully intend to take you, chelas, and you don't have ability to fight them.

Won't God intervene? Not so--HE does not send the Hosts to aid the evil Adversary against the evil Adversary. You who walk the path of Light will see localized MIRACLES as God protects and guides you-of-His-flock. Nothing more--as a nation you have become evil and totally corrupt--not the practice sanc­tioned by God or Hosts. You who keep petitioning to God and Higher Council to "save us" do not think about that which you ask. "Save America?" America the WHAT? How do you CHOOSE ONE EVIL ABOVE ANOTHER? I see, just because it is "me" in trouble? Well, don't you think the other side is asking God for the same salvation--TO WIN, not to turn back unto God--simply to win and continue in evil practice. I think NOT, chelas. You better stop the blathering, twittering and asking for intervention from GOD. Listen to the guidance, get off your knees and start working without thought of SELF and do your own intervention. Harsh? I certainly intend it to be so. You allow and participate in making an UnHoly mess of every­thing about you and then petition to higher source to "FIX IT". Well, if you think me harsh--go to a groupie who espouses "God will fix it" and see how it works out but, up front, I assure you it will NOT WORK OUT AS YOU DESIRE IT TO BE. IF YOU OF THE HUMAN DO NOT CHANGE YOUR DIREC­TION AND INTENTION--YOU SHALL SIMPLY BE WAIT­ING FOR THAT WHICH WILL NEVER COME FOR YOU ARE ASKING FOR THE WRONG THING!

You are in the midst of "PLANNED CHAOS" and right di­rection in "order" is the only thing which can pull you from the pits unto which you are being driven. Moreover, the en­emy of the people will call these planned disasters an "Act Of God" and you will only hate God the more. "They" will destroy you and you will still be blaming GOD for that which "they" have done and you accepted while polishing their boots and kissing their backsides for the crumbs they will toss to you. You do not have any army to come to your aid and you will swamp any medical facilities--the PLAN is working to perfec­tion--why should the political One Worlders change their method of operations (MO)?

Do you actually think the C-130s are in Europe and Africa to "save the people"? Perish the thought; it gave ample "reason" to get the equipment into the areas without your taking notice. South Africa is to be destroyed and the blacks obliterated. Do you not see the relationship between the happenings and REVE­LATION? Better take a second and more careful look, chelas.

POLITICS

Depending on the political play for Bush, you will likely see a move away from Perot's active intervention while his "votes" are saved for last minute close out of Gritz.
    It appears more likely, now, that Quayle will be replaced by Baker. This be­came obvious when Eagleburger got to be Secretary of State without a whimper from anyone--handled by total Executive Power. This leaves Baker free to take a more leading role in active politics and will boost Bush into massive public appeal. I think you realize that Baker would without hesitation "pardon" anything Bush has done as Bush moves on into higher United Nations position. There are at least a dozen contingency plans so you have to watch and PUBLICIZE every one as it surfaces.
    I will offer that which I can but YOU are the operations teams and I will do no more.

As I finish giving you a rerun of the information at present, I will move into the "United Nations" clever capture of your na­ture without limits to the bindings of you-the-people, but human physical limits our output and your intake. We are having to re­peat because early JOURNALS are not being considered for obtaining as ones want instant knowledge, thereby paying no attention to that already given. This is a sure sign of despera­tion, chelas. Yet, without background you cannot accomplish anything other than battering of selves against the whirlwind come down upon you.

Dharma, the greatest service we can offer at this time is to push through the writings under way so that better understanding can be seen as to some of your major enemies. It is very hard to connect hurricanes with Bankers--but you are going to have to do so or lose the game.

In addition, you are going to have to face the truth of the United Nations and the place within the working composite called, pre­viously, The Soviet Union. Do you SEE peace in the newly FREE Soviet Bloc nations? Is Bosnia at peace this day or is there total genocide and horror afoot? What about Soviet Geor­gia? How about Iraq, Iran and places adjacent? HAVE THESE VERY ONES NOT MISLED YOU BEFORE, AGAIN AND AGAIN? I think I should reprint something I wrote weeks ago and I believe has not been printed in the paper. It needs bring­ing to your attention as regards this "Soviet Union" and "United Nations" coalition. It is a bit off the subject but will give insight in this edition of the LIBERATOR.

CHILDREN IN THE MIDST
    I am bombarded with denials of my participation with God be­cause "GOD wouldn't let the children suffer like this", and on and on and on. No? As a matter of fact God doesn't let or do anything about such things--YOU DO!

I must, further, remind you THAT THERE WERE A LOT OF CHILDREN IN SODOM AND GOMORRAH ALSO, pre­cious ones. What happened to them? Did Hatonn do that? Did God or unscrupulous, not to mention evil and irresponsible, PEOPLE do that? It is past time that you quit blaming ev­erybody ELSE and start assuming responsibility. There's something else I want you to consider. I've told you about this often before but I had best do it again. I first wrote this before the anniversary of this so-called "coup" that despoiled, sup­posedly, the Soviet Union so it is a bit outdated but still useful--except the numbers are now greater--AGAINST YOU. Dharma, simply reprint it as we originally wrote it--I don't wish to spend any more time with it.

QUOTING:

..... I've told you about this before. I want you to consider it again. Especially you Americans who think that all will be well, that the Cold War is over, Communism dead. No, it is not dead and I wish to speak about it. Revelations, verses 3 and 4, speaks of the beast which, I'm sorry Chelas, is "Communism". This is the Antichrist. This is the Zionist movement. This is the global element and the movement labeled on your place, Com­munism. It is "headed" in the Soviet Union and do NOT forget it. It is only a "fragment" of the evil against you--but a serious one, indeed. Remember--the beast will devour itself in the end--so you have to have POWERFUL factions on both sides of the adversary's tent.

Communism is NOT dead; Communism will be back stronger and more vile than ever before, just exactly as it was prophe­sied and it went something like this: "And his deadly wound was healed". Communism will be back with vengeance and World War III is assured, "...and the dragon, which is China, gave great power unto the beast". That is, of course, Communist Red China (where Kissinger plays his own continual games). These things are left out there ahead of you to face. That is left in what is presumed will be "your future". You must face these things because, since the Soviet Coup a year ago, the Soviets have deployed over 320 new ICBMs aimed at U.S. targets. So you are being lied to from the top down. On September 27th, 1991, President Bush took out your Strategic Air Command as far as being on alert and for the first time, precious ones, in 37 years. Some of those very "obsolete" bases now house "Soviet" military personnel.

[H: Do you think this is impossible? No, it is factual! Fur­thermore, I have told you that the KGB has been training your local Police about your country. That seemed impossi­ble but just last night, Sunday, August 23, 1992, on the local news it was announced with great hoopla that "...many offi­cers from the local Police SWAT teams were on their way to Russia for cross-training in more forceful and critical en­forcement procedures". What does this sound like to you?]

That makes all your 280 bombers grounded, does it not? All of your 450 Minute Man II, Minute Man and MX Missiles are supposed to be scrapped. You will note, however, that they are, right now, moving on rail cars all about your nation--each one with a locked-on beam for tracking by the Soviets who have ca­pability to destroy them before they can be triggered--thus blowing up in place and destroying all surrounding land growth and structures, people and life-forms. Soviet SS 20 Nuclear Missiles are right now going into Cuba--Why? [Oops, Bush just said at the Republican Convention that "I will be the first President to visit free Cuba--in Cuba." (Hiccup) Does this mean that he expects his kids (Bush-lets) to get the job done on Castro?] Your Sea Launch Cruise Missiles and all nu­clear missiles on your submarines are being unloaded. Why? Could all this be set forth to make you defenseless? The Soviets can now hit ALL your 54 major air fields where your bomber planes are parked, your 325 plus electric power plants in the U.S.A. so no gas can be pumped for use in "escape", your 150 oil refineries that make 70% of your gasoline. Every state cap­ital plus thousands of other places in the U.S. of America are targeted within capability range of strike. But you continue to say the Soviets would never do that? The Cold War is over? Well, it's about time to heat it up right straight into a very, very "hot" war.

END OF QUOTING

Did you really think you could avoid a war without doing any­thing other than burying your eyes and ears deeper into the sand-pit nearer the vipers? So be it, little sleepy-heads, but it doesn't look so good to me. Ponder it in your spare time be­tween cleaning up your destroyed places and searching for tid­bits to feed selves. Well, at least Americans have a lot of "clothes" to eat--except that most of the fabric is of polyplastic oil base and will poison you. Rock and a hard place? IN­DEED.

주제글 정보