힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#053, " IF THERE BE "WILL", THERE BE "WAY" "

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 3

REC #3 HATONN

THU., AUGUST 6, 1992 9:58 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 356

THURSDAY, AUGUST 6, 1992

WHAT'S GOIN' ON?
    When you have a Parliament of Whores, you have so much go­ing on under the covers that it is all but "humanly" impossible to keep you current.

What is happening, however, is so deadly and desperate in ac­tion as to require that we speak of many of these aspects in­volved, from what we have already given you in detail, to more in political planning and deceit.

Let us just boggle on off into the deep end of the black hole and hope you have your life-rings blown up enough to keep you from drowning in the muck.

I see only one real possibility of stopping the "political action" as planned against you
    --and that, friends, is through public at­tention, action and knowledge. We have neither the time nor inclination to repeat and repeat and repeat so we will act under the assumption that readers have been reading.

Where are YOU in all of this mish-mash? Well, up until re­cently you fit the following observation by Ogden Nash:

Abracadabra, thus we learn
    The more you create, the less you earn,
    The less you earn, the more you're given,
    The less you lead, the more you're driven,
    The more destroyed, the more they feed,
    The more you pay, the more they need,
    The more you earn, the less you keep,
    And now I lay me down to sleep,
    I pray the Lord my soul to take,
    If the tax-collector hasn't got it before I wake.

It has further been observed that "The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hob­goblins, all of them imaginary.
    Forget that one--it has now arrived--the acts are not imaginary nor are they arranged by some type of hobgoblins--the acts against you and your globe are REAL, orchestrated by the Elite, under way to completion and the nightmare will not "go-away" when you awaken!

NOW--OR NEVER
    I am asked "Why the PHOENIX LIBERATOR?" And, "Who do you think YOU are?"
    I am further petitioned by Dharma, "Why me?" In reverse order: 1. Who else? 2. I am sent of God as Host to give and receive God's information and do HIS service and, 3. Always God makes sure there are outlets for Truth for the people in time of change. There were others in your own historical archives such as the Federalist (referred to yesterday), the Liberator (at the time of Lincoln and slavery abolition and thus and so). Many of you will remember them well!

YOUR WORLD TEETERS ON THE BRINK OF DISAS­TER THIS VERY DAY. THERE HAVE, HOWEVER, BEEN SOME CHANGES CAUSED BY ATTENTION AND PUBLICITY. TO YOU WHO THINK YOUR FACES ARE SIMPLY COVERED WITH EGG--NAY, NAY--YOU HAVE KEPT THE BLOOD AND DESTRUCTION AT BAY FOR A POSSIBLE FEW MINUTES LONGER.

The announcement that the satellite program was folding-up was a good indication of progress in postponing actions of disaster. The announcement, however, means NOTHING for the whole of the presentations has been a lie. It does indicate that the ig­nition of the radiation belt by your pulse guns--is not going too well. Please see prior writings to understand this mechanism. The only reason that most of you can "still see" today is because they couldn't get the ignition of that belt accomplished. Every day with the spread of the word of the secret action gives you more possibility of a "call-off" of a first strike against Russia and thus a bit longer without holocaust destruction.

GOVERNMENT BY EXECUTIVE ORDER
    That is already in place. The "emergency" is all that needs be in place to give credence to the "need" without question or op­position. That, too, is already in place for happening--pending other break-downs in contingency plans of your ruling crimi­nals.

As I told you, in early July, the codes in the "football" "black-box" nuclear action key kept by the President--were changed in the Pentagon. This happened before when Nixon was in charge and election date was at hand. Bush, however, doesn't need the "key box" for first strike but there are other things which are needed and they are slipping in capability with each hour that passes.

Earthquakes are "still ON", weather disasters are "still ON" and warnings are "still ON". The show-and-tell of bringing down your stealth bomber in the last 24 hours was a very blatant SIGN OF WARNING. You will thank the commander of those Cosmospheres one day when this is all open and out--if you last that long. Does this mean that the Russians are finally and squarely "your friends"? No, no and no--they simply wish to do this "their way"! "You" are caught in the middle.

POLITICS
    Good news and bad news. If you get someone like Gritz into office you have a chance for your nation but it will be in com­pliance with Russian dictation. If you don't get a man such as Gritz into office--you are doomed at the hands of your own Elite. I believe, were I you, I would go with the former for you see what the latter has done to you. Further, it buys survival time.

So what of Perot? Should you insist on his re-entering the race and hopefully win? NO--that is exactly what is structured against you--to appoint him President through the "Elite Plan" already in operation but being somewhat thwarted by unwanted public discovery. You see, chelas, there ARE some valid patri­ots within the halls of evil workers. The effort is to clear them out through revealed incidents requiring resignation, etc. Ex­ample?: "Tailhook" parties which embarrass the top-brass enough to cause resignation. This activity has gone on for years--do you think your administration cares about sexual ha­rassment of a few females? Come now, especially to shut down a military forces branch? Oh indeed, the "get the top" orders were given and this was the chosen route and warning to others to "keep silent" about "election plans".

INDICTMENTS
    Note a resurgence in plans to indict Reagan et al, (no mention of Bush) on Iran"gate" actions--then, the next day announcement is made by the prosecutor that Reagan was not going to be in­dicted--only used as "witness". The obvious was to burst in with total action against Bush--but the Grand Jury is not now sitting and Walsh's term (special prosecutor) expires in Decem­ber. So what is afoot?

Well, it is obvious that Bush is about to hit the dust. There are documents proving personal business relations between George Bush and Saddam Hussein through the BNL bank branch in Chicago. (Ah, you thought there was only one bank BNL--in Atlanta? Nope--one in Chicago also.) We speak now of mas­sive dealings--not just a few wheat exchanges for pop-guns. We are speaking, in addition to weapons, etc., of major drug deal­ings out of the Golden Crescent area of the Middle East. This is WHY Armitage (the drug go-between in your administrative branch) was in the Middle East at the onset of the Gulf War. This is equivalent to the Golden Triangle in Asia.

There are KNOWN POWs incarcerated and alive right under­neath Hanoi. There are also MANY in Russian gulags--hostage. So the kitchen heat is about full-bore. So what does this all mean? It means that the plans are to pull off a coup in your government election system--which will provide PARDON for Bush and cronies. BUT, it is now stalled a bit because the toppling of your government will crash the market (and believe me, investors are efforting to "get out" now with as­sets--only stopped by higher orders to "hold the market"). Gosh, chelas, look at what is going on in front of you--even Milken who stripped billions from you people--is going to be released "because of exemplary behavior". Unfortunately, he DID NOT break any laws--it is the laws that are against you. But nonetheless, the pay-offs are being made while the payors are still in power to make the calls. But what of Perot? How does he fit into all of this?

PEROT
    HE AIN'T WHAT HE APPEARS TO BE AND YOU PEOPLE ABOUT GOT SNOOKERED FOR REAL THIS TIME. HE IS PART AND PARCEL OF "THE PLAN". THEN WHY DID "I" SUGGEST A HOOKUP WITH GRITZ? SO YOU COULD SEE THE COIN TURN IN FULL VIEW. EVEN PEROT'S INVOLVEMENT IN RETRIEVING HOSTAGES WAS A TO­TAL FARCE.

Perot had everything going for release of "his" people--massive payoff money, a "cover" story AND a working (I mean a busi­ness venture, in reality) with Sharon of Israel and that placed the Mossad at his disposal for information and "daring rescue".

As a matter of fact the Philippines are still in major attention for "settlement" for Perot as well as others in your nation. You can see by first looking at Subic Bay and Clark AFB. (The Pe­natubo eruptions were set and continue to be activated on cue). You (the U.S.) are out of the Philippines, I believe, this very month. The U.S. Naval base docks are being towed to Cam Ranh Bay, Vietnam! H. Ross Perot as well as Mobile Oil have contracts that cannot come to conclusion until the POW issue is buried and much information and activity regarding those men are flowing through the Philippines. My goodness, there is a lot of last-ditch paying off and squaring away happening in that cute little set of islands. I, too, hope they get it settled soon! You must realize that the web is so big and so strong that it touches all who make it to the public media.

Please, awaken chelas, it was NO ACCIDENT that "Larry King Live" got Perot to commit to running for President nor for the follow-up encounters regarding the now "resignation". You are dealing with a Ted Turner network which establishes what the public will be shown--along with the networks OWNED by the Elite Conspiracy itself. For goodness sakes, the major stock­holders in the crooked web around ABC are from BCCI. How close to the evil critters can you get? That takes care of Koppel--and what of Dan Rather? Well, he just happened to SEE the shooters of J.F.Kennedy and has made a lot of tracks careerwise by that one little incident! I doubt he would buck a system too much with those kinds of morals!

Where does Hatonn get all this dandy information? Right off the "grapevine"! If you ever get awake enough to get on the grapevine--so shall ye. We have NO INTEREST IN "BEING FIRST". Dharma, in fact, prefers to be absolutely LAST TO KNOW. My job, however, is to WAKE YOU UP--and we'll do whatever it takes because the rest of our mission is to bring God's people home and you are so soundly sleeping that you haven't any idea what or where that "home" might be. First the "two-by-four" for attention and THEN, perhaps you can hear your instructions.

HOW WOULD THE POLITICAL PLAN OPERATE?
    EXACTLY as it did with Nixon, Agnew, Ford, Rockefeller, etc. Even to the extent of "holding-up on an indictment". Let's have a brief look at how it works, and worked, in real action.

Worse to know--YOU HAVE A 25TH AMENDMENT TO YOUR CONSTITUTION THAT SET IT UP LEGALLY!

Now to make such a "plan" workable it requires players who are "blackmailable" and you have an entire plethora available. For instance, Spiro Agnew had bribery in his background which extended back to his Governorship of Maryland--so he was prime for this "Musical Chairs Operation" in 1973. This ended up by putting-in a panel of president and vice-president that were NOT "ELECTED". You people have forgotten in the interim 19 years.

At that time it started with Spiro Agnew. At that time a mass-media organization had the complete story of the "bribery" his­tory all the way back to his being Governor. So what you had was a special interest group with their own agenda that had a full blown plan to put people in office that were not elected--all along. So in putting Agnew in, it was known he could be flushed out and then the framing of Nixon was easily set up.

The media held the information on Agnew for appropriate re­lease for best advantage and timing. Like now, there are mass-media persons who know what is planned and are forbidden to speak or write on the issues.

So, under the 25th Amendment, Gerald Ford was put into the slot of vice-president--BY APPOINTMENT, NOT ELECTION. Then when it came down to August 8, 1974
    --Nixon resigned. Next day he departed--Gerald Ford became President by APPOINTMENT, NOT ELECTION and he in turn put in Nelson Rockefeller as
    vice-president, who could not have otherwise gotten into the position.

Now remember back, one of the first things that Gerald Ford did was to PARDON NIXON. Even your "legal experts" couldn't figure out for a while what had hit the fan. This was unprecedented--a PARDON in ADVANCE OF PROSECU­TION. Years later, chelas, the foreman of the "Special" Grand Jury admitted that they had voted an indictment of Richard Nixon and, therefore, the pardon was from a "pending indictment". EXACTLY WHAT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW!

The "convenient" problem with the present scenario is that there is a "pending indictment" but the Grand Jury in point has been disbanded and under the present terms of action the Independent Counsel Law expires December 15th, 1992. They MUST, therefore, do something prior to December 15th. December 15th, you will note, is several weeks AFTER the "election pe­riod".

The point in progress here is that there is NO INTENTION OF YOU HAVING A "REGULAR" ELECTION THIS YEAR, 1992. IN NO WAY CAN IT BE "REGULAR" AT ANY STRETCHING OF THE IMAGINATION.

This is why all the hoopla and stupidity of statements such as Bush step-down, Quayle step-down and thus and so. The stage is being set to roll smoothly when the action clapper snaps.

SO WHAT DOES THIS HAVE TO DO WITH
    PEROT AND TODAY?
    Because THE "prosecutor" has authority to tell the foreman or other jury authority to "take the 'paper' back, do not issue it for it will topple the government, hold it or whatever - - -..." The point is that if this is released presently--it will most surely bring down the government--so release would not be feasible until AFTER THE ELECTION DATE when contingency plans move into play.

You can KNOW that this action has been taken because of other happenings. Within a week of Nixon's "resignation" the ciphers (nuclear codes) were taken from Nixon through Pentagon changing of the codes. At that time it was arranged through Haig who knew of the "secret indictment pending" and therefore "cannot act as Commander-in-Chief". This simply meant that the "box" held by Nixon became inoperative.

This has now been done in the case of George Bush--on or about July 10th. So--right now your "Commander-in-Chief/President" is NOT in control of the United States! Top officials in the military have already been briefed on these pending allegations (secret indictments).

So, now, guess who got right into the middle of "visiting" with "witnesses" about the accusations under the "cover" of finding out "truth"? Ah so--Perot!

The point now is: "How do we save Reagan, Bush and Wein­berger from the hangman"? Bad news for Bush: Obstruction of Justice has already been waged against "highest ranking" Bush staff, and "published". I believe it is now apparent WHO "high ranking" IS.

Perot, unfortunately, becomes the "perfect one" to carry through such a plot. Perot was to his ears in hostages, etc., in Iran and the dandy media production, Wings of Eagles, was a total farce. Remember it was Ross' company whose hostages were taken in 1979--why and what was going on to cause such action? Ross Perot knew all about operations such as "October Surprise" and other clandestine encounters. He had top people in Teheran. This man was at one time a member of the Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board that supervises the "dirty tricks" and "covert operations of the CIA". He was also, as mentioned prior to this, in business with Ariel Sharon.

Remember that the CIA is very active in that area known as the "Golden Crescent" so it doesn't look too good for Perot's inno­cence, does it? Unfortunately, it is a total repeat of that which was taking place in Vietnam wherein, Nixon and Kissinger, total treasonists were working deals with the North. This cost the lives of thousands of U.S. men and the accusations were being made by officers who knew and saw but could not be publicly heard.

SPECIFIC MANEUVER
    There are again some fine men who are accusing their (your) Commander-in-Chief of treason and the fire is getting very, very HOT. This group includes the "October Surprise" ac­cusers and so on.

The next obvious question from you should be: "Then why don't these fine men just get the word out?" How? How many of you see Bo Gritz' name anywhere, any time? The Perot campaign manager in Los Angeles HAD NEVER HEARD OF BO GRITZ!

There is a book out which outlines these events of Watergate which you can get from Liberty Lobby, and I suppose else­where, called SILENT COUP. The publisher of that book is now under massive pressure to stop publication and distribution of the book itself. So, I would guess it is pretty "right on". Note that no matter how it might at first strike you, to pull Nixon down through "Watergate" was far more effective than simply having him arrested wherein he would have simply come out stronger rather than unscathed. Remember that McCord was a double agent and the whole of the Watergate scenario is excellent reading. E. Howard Hunt is simply always involved and personally integrated in assassinations, etc. You have to keep right up on your toes to fit the pieces together, chelas, but you can do it if you are willing to find truth.

You also have to remember that Haig had a very big bone to pick with Nixon and picked it!

SO HOW COULD IT WORK NOW?
    Either just prior to the date of election or immediately after, a "short-term" action could be run, by not slating Quayle to be running as the vice-president (and another slated in his place); also, Quayle might very well resign because of a "Pending Scandal" (a case called The Chamberlain Case). There is a witness and prior "partner" of Quayle who is in prison trying every way imaginable to "testify" against Quayle because he is NOW bitter indeed. The claim is that Dan Quayle was in "the mari­juana business" with him. That story has been made public long ago and could end Quayle's run overnight. It would be quicker by far than with Agnew.

Know that a "Perot" game is in the immediate working. This is evidenced by his sudden responsive "drop-out" while stating his continued participation and urging to go on and get him on all ballots around the nation--this is GAMESMANSHIP at its most obvious, chelas. Then came the nice cozy calls and thanks to Perot while Bush was SUPPOSEDLY FISHING IN WYOMING. I BELIEVE YOU MUST BY NOW BE SEEING THE HANDWRITING ON THE UP-FRONT WALL!

Next step, Quayle is out--Perot is in and then when Bush resigns for whatever reason (health probably as they are already setting the stage for your deceiving), then if he hasn't resigned PRIOR to election date he would then resign on whatever pretext--THEN, under the 25th Amendment, Perot would turn around and APPOINT, NOT ELECT, a new vice-president. Then, a Presidential PARDON could be dropped on you without re­course if done prior to December 15th. The most opportune time for the maneuver would be between the November election date and December 15th (just prior to inauguration date of Jan. 20, '93). If the occurrence is mandatory prior to election date--THEN, Perot would already be on the ballots and assume the role of candidate for the purpose of election fodder.

OTHER LOSSES
    "But," you might ask, "what does this have to do with the Democrats? And, what would cause early resignation, and, and, and"?

Well, there is plenty of final incriminating evidence which has been passed in security between, actually, submarine transfer. There are visual recordings, for instance, of Bush in the cockpit with Russbacher coming home from Paris in "October Sur­prise"--wouldn't that be a nice "Fall Surprise"? Indeed, Bush knows of the evidence--why do you think the fast-track push for Executive Order control of your nation? He has to HAVE CONTROL BEFORE ALL THIS HITS THE FAN!

It doesn't matter how Perot might feel politically--THE GOV­ERNMENT'S FALL IS SOMETHING NO MAN WILL WANT ON HIS CONSCIENCE UNDER ANY CIRCUM­STANCES--AND HE, TOO, IS IN THE KNOWING THAT HE CAN BE DISCREDITED--ESPECIALLY NOW! HE WOULD BE WORSE THAN "NOTHING" WHEN "THEY" GET THROUGH WITH HIM REGARDLESS OF ORIGINAL INTENT.

SO WHAT HAVE "THEY" GOT ON GRITZ FOR BLACK­MAIL? NOT MUCH BECAUSE THEY HAVE TRIED US­ING IT ALL PRIOR TO NOW! THE ONLY WEAPON AGAINST GRITZ IS TO KEEP HIM FROM BEING REC­OGNIZED AND HEARD. SO YOU SEE, IT BOILS DOWN TO WHAT YOU-THE-PEOPLE DO FROM HERE ON IN.

CLINTON AND DEMOCRATS
    Firstly, the Bilderbergers chose Clinton to fill the Presidency on contingency alternative plans. This is like direct grooming by the Committee of 300. But not to worry anyway--he is more blackmailable than any of the others.

Clinton is involved, as Governor of Arkansas, in what is called the "Mena Airport Scandal". This is not a NEW incident--it has been fluffing and blowing around for a long, long time--waiting to be drawn forth in a big-gun blast too late to recoup Democratic voters, and/or candidates for that matter--but that is WHY "Gore", just in case there has to be last minute emergency changes.

Clinton was secretly involved with the CIA since his school-­da"ze" and as a Rhodes scholar. Clinton, as Governor, aided and abetted the smuggling of drugs and weapons through the Mena, Arkansas airport for the benefit of the CIA, Oliver North, George Bush and others. He simply told the state police to "look the other way" and "take no action".

ALL FALL DOWN? OOPS!
    So, Perot can be the acting President without any election what­soever, under the 25th Amendment. Now, chelas, THIS IS THE CONTINGENCY "PLAN". I do not expect it to take place because too much other action is un­derway to never allow it to get to election day. Unfortunately, for you, it means a pulling away of all your freedom in the very, very near future--or causing you so many horrendous disasters that you wish freedom was all that would be at stake.

I don't need to remind you that the adversary is not going to publish this on CNN nor in the Washington Post. BUT, THERE ARE ENOUGH PATRIOTS WHO NOW KNOW--AND EVEN A FEW MORE AFTER THIS RELEASE--THAT YOU CAN MAKE THEM HAVE TO CHANGE THE PLAN. REMEMBER THAT THE ADVERSARY MUST RELY ON SECRECY AND DARK ACTIONS TO MAIN­TAIN COVER. HE CANNOT FUNCTION IF LIGHT IS TURNED ONTO HIS PERFORMANCES.
    STILL IN PLANS
    The "null-time" emergency period of total isolation of commu­nities via long-distance and emergency services is still "ON"--if they can get any action from their lasers. This becomes less probable as Russia is still able to disable the satellites and equipment and "they" can see a way to win this round through your own indiscretions in high places.

The "disasters" now set for triggering of massive "natural ap­pearing phenomenon" are very definitely ON. This still is planned to begin in California for the most impact. Also, you have the military centers located in California and the ones causing trouble for the Administration are going to get the worst "bump" by destruction in California. You have blackmailers blackmailing the blackmailers through blackmail. It certainly IS difficult to keep the possibilities "straight" and that, dear ones, is THE FULL INTENT.

TO GEORGE GREEN
    Take care, friend, for the ones who are pulling down the curtain are also ones giving information that you were a CIA operative and disinformer. Take this in any way you choose--just take cover and be careful!

Eustace (Mullins), be most cautious for you, too, are being uti­lized as a tool for personal gain by ones you think to be your friends. Do not allow your work to be lost as has been Walter Russell's. Walter's, granted is spiritual by design--yours his­torical. Both are mandatory for Man to have. Regardless of WHO may well tell you otherwise
    --Green is not your danger. I would speak of these things "directly" but not in this open forum without your knowledge. We respect Privacy--not Gos­sip/Secrets. So be it.

Next, to John Coleman's readers who miss the "insider's report" and update some three times a week--call 312-731-1100 and you will get a three times a week outlay of information (insider). I suggest my own people, starting with Dharma, call that number for she sits here in bewilderment. The first clue to knowing my enemies is to know and watch as they THINK I do not know what they are doing and who is doing it.

MY PURPOSE
    My mission is to BRING TRUTH first so that you can accept that which comes next.
    I weary of this type of games-playing but it must be done if you are to awaken and see at all.

My thrust is in duty to God for HIS people--but to find His peo­ple, I must participate in the foolishness of unfolding actions. I am eager to put this all aside and bring you truth and foundation of GOD.

OTHER ATTENTIONS
    You cannot turn away from observation of that which takes place in other parts of the world--for they tell who and what is involved in the overall. This operation "U.S. Election" is but a tiny, tiny portion. You are facing THE ANTI-GOD! I can only remind my ones and those of God--GOD WINS! HOW HE WINS IS PRETTY MUCH UP TO YOU!

We stand ready, willing and very able to guide, but you will ask and do the work in the physical plane--or it shall not be done. God will win either way--I would suggest, however, that if you also wish to win, that you get off your assets and haul those assets.

You don't need a space Command to interfere or intervene--you simply need to get off your duffs and get on with it. Just one of you who cares enough--can pull the whole rotten mess down around their ears. I wonder if you will do it?

Dharma, please see to it that this is sent to the ones indicated earlier ASAP. This should also run right up front in the next LIBERATOR. I apologize for turning the paper into a full JOURNAL but we must do what we can when we can do it.

Please, take a break so that we can turn to the "regular" tasks. Thank you for continuing service--it is not hopeless as it at first seems. Be at peace.

Hatonn to close this segment.

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 4

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., AUGUST 7, 1992 10:30 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 357

FRIDAY, AUGUST 7, 1992

IRS GAMES OF DEFENSE
    More and more of you are receiving bills from the IRS and you need to know that you CAN have a response--even if you are unclear just what is the problem. The letter presented has been used by one who received as per the following:

(Please note that this has NOTHING TO DO WITH CORPO­RATIONS.)

The letter here reprinted was sent to the IRS in regards to three tax periods totaling $146,000.00 in assessed taxes including penalties and interest. Most of you will not have such high numbers but even the smallest amount is covered in the docu­ment. As a result of the letter I am told that the above amount was reduced to nothing, "0" (zero). I simply ask that it be reprinted for your educational purpose only! I am not a bureau­crat, politician, lawyer, judge or IRS agent--so please enjoy, put your "fear of the imbeciles" into your pocket and at least see what you might do in your own circumstance.

I believe you may well be under martial law and Executive Or­der Emergency Regulations before the IRS is settled so you must go with that which seems appropriate. As I review the letter in point--in most instances it can stand alone. In other circum­stances, you may well need to write letters of demand that your name and information "BE REMOVED" from all IRS records as a "NONTAXPAYER". Those instructions are given elsewhere and I cannot ask Mr. Christie to simply be a "schooling" source. You must take your own responsibility but "it can be done" successfully. I can only ask that you get the information so that you can do it correctly. This letter, however, CAN BE SENT without any other documentation and follow-up made as appro­priate if the "case" goes further.

Dharma, please type as a "sample" with items inappropriate for personal individual letters in italics, underlined. This is a letter to be copied directly with personal insertions as appropriate. That means that personal information and "RE:" will, for instance, be personalized and correct information will need inser­tion in those particular places. I cannot urge you strongly enough to obtain JOURNALS, PRIVACY IN A FISH­BOWL, SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER and YOU CAN SLAY THE DRAGON if you are seeking privacy, anonymity, recourse with law and government and private sec­tor bullies such as the Federal Reserve and Internal Revenue Service.
    I only offer that which has been utilized effectively and it is most important that you ones continue to share such helpful information with your brethren citizens. We are quite willing to present a forum but you must do the legwork and the sharing. As we increase publication of the LIBERATOR, we will be able to share more of such information.

Please study the documents you intend to use very carefully so that you are not "shot-down" by your own bullets. Read in­structions most carefully and if need be--get clarification. For instance, with this letter, if you need question it further--Cort Christie at Corporate Advisors Corp., 2533 N. Carson St., Suite 645, Carson City, Nevada 89706, 1-702 885-9638 (Nevada) would be able to help. It is not his "business" but, being profi­cient with incorporation, he will more nearly understand the substance than anyone I know. It is our workers' intent to give all the service possible--it is up to you to see to it that they can survive and continue the service, for they ask no payment except as directly incurred by business transactions. This means, in simple English: They have no real source of income. Thank you for being considerate in all instances.

QUOTE: Sample letter to IRS. Personal information
    needing attention is in italics and underlined so that proper
    information can be inserted on an individual basis. All such

information will be on your document received FROM THE IRS.

District Director January 31. ????
    Internal Revenue Service
    P.O. Box 1818
    530 Main Street
    Cincinnati, OH 46202

Certified Mail (mail number...........)
    (VERY IMPORTANT)
    RE: Form ....... Dated....... For...., ....... &......

[The form SHOULD BE NO. 8488, IN POINT]

Dear Mr. Director:

I am returning your presentment WITHOUT DISHONOR since I have no Federal tax liability. Are you a Holder in Due Course, UCC 3-306? You have sent me an incomplete in­strument, UCC 3-115, with which you are trying to induce me, by fraud UCC 3-305(2)(b) & (c), to accept, for your benefit.

You have not provided any consideration to me and have not provided any performance of any nature to which I am indebted by an instrument that does not bear my signature, UCC 3-401.

I have no course of dealing in business of Duties, Exports or Customs of any kind, nor do I for "internal revenue", see Title 18 USC 3283. For definitions see notes in UCC 3283.

I am returning your unsubstantiated presentment under UCC 3-505.

1. Please exhibit the instrument(s) that contain my signature, obligating me to your demand, under Agreement UCC 1-201(3).

2. Please provide me with Proof of your claim that you maintain a security interest, UCC 1-201(37), in my per­son/property that makes you a Holder,
    UCC 1-201(20), to make a presentment.

3. Please provide evidence of your authority to make pre­sentment and what Territorial Application, UCC 1-105, exists that we have agreed upon, that contains my signature.

4. There are grounds for insecurity on my part, therefore I demand assurances under UCC 2-609 as to your delegation of authority, UCC 2-210, to operate in a Union State in a munici­pal capacity, and provide the Delegation Order that comes di­rectly from the Secretary that applies to NONRESIDENT ALIEN NONTAXPAYER.

5. Since, I have declared and affirmed the status, nonresi­dent alien, and not a "person" described in 26 USC 7343, please provide me with the copy of the source of income and from what "geographical" part of the statutorily defined "United States" it came from, to substantiate your claim based on an agreement.

6. What presumption(s) are you working with that makes you think I, as a NONRESIDENT ALIEN, am effectively con­nected with a trade or business within the statutorily defined United States that caused your presentments, Form 8488, to is­sue.

7. Please name all the "WE's" and supply their employee ID numbers, who determined that I, a NONRESIDENT, had a tax liability and the copy of the return calculated by the Secretary under 26 USC 6020, and signed by pen and ink
    UCC 3-401.

8. Please provide the negotiable instruments I was supposed to sign, that was payable to (UCC 3-805), that would make you a holder in due course, to make presentment and demand pay­ment.

9. Which principal are you operating for in this instance; the Federal Reserve System or the United States?

10. Please tell me what the OMB number of the Form, I, as a NONRESIDENT ALIEN, am required to file when I neither make income from a source within the statutorily defined United States nor effectively connected with a trade or business within the statutorily defined United States? Please see 26 CFR 1.871­1(b)(1), 26 USC 6013(1)(a)(C)(i), 26 USC 2(d), and others.

Failure to provide me with the above #1 and/or other nine requisites, should you present the agreement, invalidates the presentment you made to me UCC 3-505(2).

YOU HAVE 10 DAYS WITH WHICH TO COMPLY,
    FROM RECEIPT OF THIS CERTIFIED MAIL. UCC 1‑201(10).
    A fault, UCC 1-201(16), must therefore exist if you don't. Being a fault exists, it would be on your part and would create a Fraud through material misrepresentation which would vitiate anything from the beginning. UCC 1-103. I have reserved all my rights in these matters, explicit and general, UCC 1-207.

Being I am a NONRESIDENT ("not a resident of the state of the forum"), I have no recourse to a remedy at law, on an in­strument that you have not presented. Your presentments are then under a fraudulent unconscionable contract UCC 2-302, and are discharged UCC 3-601(2) & (3), without resort to a Commercial Tribunal.

Failure on your part to vacate the presentments of your de­mand will result in me pressing criminal charges under 26 USC 7214, 241-242 of Title 18: theft by deception, duress, coercion, fraud by inducement, material misrepresentation, malfeasance of office under color of law, and extortion using the mail system. Just remember,
    Mr. Director, the United States is A Corpora­tion! The IRS is a Corporation. There is NO immunity for anybody when they deal in commercial paper under the Erie and Clearfield Doctrine, see F.R.C.P. Evidence 902 paragraph 9, but not limited to.

Failure to answer in the prescribed time will be deemed ac­ceptance that I am correct in that you have no such instrument to back up your position to present and demand anything. Your presentment will vacate on its own.

The address at which I received a copy of your letter is a United States Postal Service address, it is not mine. That is the reason for the "care of" (c/o) as it is not a business address. It is a location. I am not a "TAXPAYER" as that term is desig­nated for the "internal" revenue of the statutorily defined "United States" in the Statute-Merchants Code. It is for either United States citizens or resident aliens, see 26 USC 865(g)(A)(B). I am not excluded from Identifying Numbers un­der Title 26 Chapter 1 pages 62, 63, section 301.6109-1(g).

WITH EXPLICIT RESERVATION OF ALL RIGHTS
    WITHOUT PREJUDICE UCC 1-207
    Very truly yours,

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

c/o P.O. Box xxxxxx [Here I suggest you use a box number!!
    or "alias" address "drop ".]
    City. State [I would, further, decline to use ZIP CODE]
    [Phone number is probably a wise addition--so that when con­tacted you can re-present the declination of all liability.]

Copies to any and all people you think appropriate--especially lawyers!

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#053, " IF THERE BE "WILL", THERE BE "WAY" "

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #2 HATONN

FRI., AUGUST 7, 1992 2:45 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 357

FRIDAY. AUGUST 7. 1992,
    YOU, WITH GOD, CAN CLEANSE THE
    SHAME UPON YOUR NATION
    As you read through this LIBERATOR you will find it dedicated to Col. James "Bo" Gritz who offers his very life to lead you back into the paths of freedom, one nation under God, with Lib­erty and Justice for ALL.

I know that you are hurried to find the details of speakings and gatherings to hear this young man of courage. But before you go further, please STOP--NOW--and go within your silent tem­ple and see if you can find a day to offer GOD your support and your petition in recognition of HIS infinite and unlimited Being. What are you willing to give unto God without strings and in reverence with action to show your trust in that allness?

Before stating that which is asked OF YOU, will you realize that GOD needs no rituals or offerings beyond SELF. How­ever, you have lost your way and you often need remindings and "show" of offerings that you can consciously touch as focus of energy unto "meaning" and "petition".

As I and mine are asked, I in turn ASK OF YOU--I ask of Little Crow and our First Brothers to share that we might link hands across time and space in acceptance of that ONE LIGHT--that he might show us the way in which to serve that "another" might be given grace, love and FREEDOM. May we join our hands and hearts in a show of demand to governments and Elite despoilers of this wondrous gift of planet and man that we will tolerate NO MORE. Quibblings over greedy goods is of one level of profanity--the evil incarceration and death of GOD's creations (MAN) in search of garnering that power and wealth--IS NOT ACCEPTABLE.

I believe that I will simply quote from Commander Gritz' mes­sage as it speaks more clearly than can I in causing to see and hear the seriousness of "position" of your brothers in contain­ment cells. These are ones who served your country and have paid with their very lives of human experience.

Col. Gritz has served and has experienced the deceit, lies and heinous torture and despair. He has been "sent in" under the fa­cade of LIES to find his brothers in the jungles and places of hell. He has been victim of the very government practices and assault that lies about the presence of PRISONERS OF WAR--(ALWAYS THE ELITE WARMONGERS' WARS). HE IS IN DESPERATE DISPAIR BECAUSE THERE IS NOTHING MORE THAT HE CAN DO--AND HE HAS ALREADY GONE INTO THE VERY PLACES OF THE DEMONS AND KNOWS THEY ARE THERE AND CAN DO NOTH­ING. HE HAS TURNED IT INTO THE HANDS OF GOD TO LEAD THE WAY, TAKE CHARGE AND SHOW US WHAT TO DO TO "SAVE" THOSE ONES DESTINED TO DIE AT THE HANDS OF THE EVIL ONES WHO WOULD KILL THEM BEFORE THEY WILL ALLOW TRUTH TO SURFACE. GOD IS SUFFICIENT, CHELAS, INDEED GOD IS SUFFICIENT--BUT WE ARE EACH IN HIS OWN IMAGE. THAT MEANS "WE" HAVE TO DO THAT WHICH MUST BE DONE. GOD HEARS THAT SINGLE VOICE OF PETITION AS SILENT AS THE HEARTBEAT--BUT "MAN" HAS TO HAVE THE CHORUS OF UNITY IN DEMANDING VOICE TO RECOGNIZE THAT HE SHALL SET "MY PEOPLE FREE".

Will you hear him? Will you hear ME? Will you serve with him? Will you serve with ME? Will you DEMAND response? Will you ask GOD? Will you be sincere enough to place your own convenience and desires of physical comfort into a position of experiencing, ever so slightly, that which the POWs suffer every day of their entrapment? You shall not have the terror and that of "other" subhuman experience--but will you forfeit just ONE DAY of food rations to offer God your petition in "action"? Will you join as a voice, with your brethren, and lift your petition unto GOD that he may speak as the ONE WITHIN and show you what must be done to attend our brothers who served only to be destroyed at the very hands of the ones for whom they served--pawns in a deadly game of greed and cor­ruption, power and TOTAL EVIL?

I hear you asking, "But could you, Hatonn, simply go get them OUT?" Yes and NO!
    I could get them out--but the lessons and service ARE YOURS--NOT MINE. The things of Earth must be tended by the ones of Earth. I, too, petition GOD that we be shown THE WAY for this is the way of it. Each of us must serve in our space and time and understanding. I, too, must await petition and "orders" from Higher Source. We move in intent TOGETHER or we move not at all--IT IS UP TO YOU!

QUOTE: Col. James "Bo" Gritz from a portion of a re­sponse letter requesting his presence for other service:

"We are headed to Oregon tomorrow; then Washington, D.C. 10-12 Aug; 15 Aug. starts a 24 hour fast. I have asked national media to request all Americans fast on Saturday and offer a petition to God on Sunday that our POWs be returned home--while (if) they are still alive. I be­lieve it is the last chance for them. God can certainly do all things. I have faith that if America demonstrates resolve, compassion, humility, and recognition of our dependence on God to do what we can not, HE will hear our prayer and ex­tend HIS hand of mercy. Otherwise, I believe our brothers are lost to us. This has nothing to do with my campaign, but I am certain the POWs are doomed if there is not Divine In­tervention.
    ...... Neither event can interfere with our planned fast and Sunday petition. If there is any opportunity to further communicate the appeal for Fast & Prayer, please do so. Somehow we must try and get this word across the USA so that every American will have a charitable opportunity on that weekend to do something for someone besides themselves. Appreciate your understanding and help in this mat­ter".
    END OF QUOTING

George, please see that this message is faxed to every media person you know, every church you can contact and every "group" or organization on our lists.

It will ONLY be through the voice of unity that this mission can be done. IF EACH PERSON ONLY TOUCHES ONE OTHER--EACH AND EVERY BEING IN THE WORLD IS TOUCHED--LITERALLY IF THE CHAIN IS NEVER BROKEN--THEN IT SHALL ENCIRCLE ALL. IF THIS BE DONE--THEN THE PETITION IS AUTOMATICALLY SERVED FOR THE ONE WITH THE KEY MUST OPEN THE LOCK. IF YOU DO NOT DO YOUR PART, HOW­EVER, DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MIGHT BE THE VERY ONE WHO COULD HAVE OPENED THE DOOR? PONDER IT FOR GOD WAITS! This demands that you "ask for another" without thought to "self". It is the "way" of the Native Aboriginal Brethren. GOD WAITS!

If YOU do not get the word in time can we not do it again and again UNTIL THE DOORS ARE OPENED? HOW WILLING TO SERVE ARE YOU--IN RETURN FOR THE SERVICE YOU EXPECT FROM GOD AND THE HIGHER BROTHERHOOD? IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DO IT FOR SELF AND BROTHER--WHY SHOULD GOD SERVE YOUR NEEDS? PONDER IT. WHY ARE YOU "EXPECTING TO GET" IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO "GIVE"? AND YET, KNOW THAT IN THE "GIVING" IS THE "RECEIVING". YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT TO! SALU!

Allow this portion to be separated as appropriate. My crew and my Command are at your service as God commands--IF YOU CARE ENOUGH! YOU demand constant "PROOF"--I believe, brothers, it is time to PROVE SOMETHING TO GOD! So be it for that which you petition for in heart truth--is given without limit and instantly, and, if it be asked for in the request of high­est and best cause. If this be so--do not LIMIT GOD TO YOUR EXPECTATION OF "HOW IT SHOULD BE"! GOD WILL WORK HIS WONDERS IN PERFECTION. KNOW IT!

HUM-M-M-M-M!
    QUOTE:

THE STAR, South Africa 7/26/92: SOVIETS REPORT SHOOTING OF UFO. The Star's Foreign Service, MU­NICH: Soviet Scientists attending a space conference here re­ported that an "unidentified flying object" was shot down over the Caucasus Mountains in 1983.

Valery Uvarov, a member of the Academy of Sciences in the Soviet Republic of Georgia, said the wreckage of the shot-down UFO was recovered by military authorities, who covered up the incident until details leaked out recently to civilian scientists.

Mr. Uvarov, a leading expert at the Georgian Academy's So­ciety for Unusual Air Phenomena, said the Soviet authorities were still trying to keep the incident secret.
    "BUT WE HAVE SUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO CON­VINCE US THAT THIS IS NO FANTASY".

SENSATIONAL
    Dr. Marina Popovich, a former Soviet Air Force colonel and now president of the World Association of Women Scientists, said: "We believe the KGB is hiding something sensational." [H: I could have sworn that you were told that there is no longer a "KGB"!]
    Mr. Uvarov and Dr. Popovich told the conference two MIG­25 fighters were approached by a strange flying object the pilots could not identify during a sortie over a remote area of the Cau­casus Mountains, in the southern Soviet Republic of Azerbaijan, in March 1983. They fired two rockets at the UFO when it turned on a collision course.

"We have the pilots' report", said Mr. Uvarov. "It says the UFO didn't explode but turned a bright colour and then fell to earth".

Mr. Uvarov said the wreckage was first discovered by two peasants.

"By the time we traced the couple they had both died, appar­ently from the effects of exposure to radiation," Mr. Uvarov said.

END OF QUOTING

Well I rather expect they might have died of "suiciding" or something more realistic--like murder--due to revelation rather than radiation but, then, who knows? May the Force be with you.

PJ 53
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., AUGUST 8, 1992 7:38 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 358

SATURDAY, AUGUST 8, 1992

LIGHT AND SHADOW
    In the shadow of the lilies the butterfly rests and sups--ah so, but also is the scorpion seeking cool shade to cool himself. Each is a perfect creation--each "perceived" differently. You must see that it depends upon wherefore are the lilies--if they choke the field of food-crop then MAN discerns them to be weeds and in­truders. The butterfly? Ah, but the larvae will eat the crops and the beauty of the butterfly in all its glory is lost. Then, there is the scorpion--attending his business--of eating insects which infect those very crops. But, which is deemed evil? First of all the scorpion will be smashed and yet, if MAN touches not and torments not, the scorpion--will he be stung? WHOSE TRUTH DO YOU PERCEIVE AS "RIGHT"? WHOSE SPEECHES DO YOU PERCEIVE CORRECT? How often do YOU discern for "another" by your own, possibly incorrect, JUDGEMENT? HOW DO YOU KNOW?(???) WHEN YOU, SAY, WRITE ANOTHER TO MOAN AND COMPLAIN AND DISCOUNT--DO YOU SIGN YOUR NAME? DO YOU BACK UP YOUR INFORMATION WITH OPEN AN­NOUNCEMENT AND ASK FOR DISCUSSION OF AN-OTHER'S SPEAKINGS? OR, DO YOU FEIGN "RIGHTEOUS" ATTITUDE AND DENOUNCE UNDER THE GUISE OF WISDOM, BEARING NOT YOUR NAME, MAK­ING INCORRECT ASSUMPTIONS AND ACTING WITH­OUT MORE THAN A TINY FRAGMENT OF INPUT IN THE MOST GRACIOUS ALLOWANCE I CAN OFFER?

Dharma cries out to me--"No, please, do not respond to this attack against me, for I am hurt by the response more than the arrow." But, chela, I AM A MASTER TEACHER--is your ego desire greater than are ALL the students who come in seeking and searching to hear Truth, discern in reason and allow for their "lessons"? Can you not see that the greatest of lessons are the ones gleaned from that which at first APPEARS to be least? Ah, when the student (chela) has learned this greatest of lessons, shall the journey into radiance be attained--not be­fore.
    GIFT
    Indeed, that which I will share with you is one of the most won­drous GIFTS Dharma has ever received. A small box arrived and Charles brought it forth and said, "Somebody loves you and has sent you a gift". Rushed and embarrassed, she set it aside to open privately for the things received are abundant with special meanings--the leather satchel in every color of the rainbow--the pressed flower petals, the shirts with the Phoenix in a great variety of wondrous reproductions (all and each of which would merit a full-blown "business" enterprise in itself). Ones send confirmations in wondrous caring, notes of love and sharing, sharing of their own "receivings" in sameness--love and wonder abound at the glory of Lighted ONENESS.

Then come the taunting vipers from their holes to denounce ME--for in no way can Dharma be responsible for that which I pro­nounce. But somehow, the self-appointed gurus and censors of the WORD attack the messenger and the messenger's scribe.
    I find that most interesting--especially from ones who CLAIM to speak for higher Masters and Teachers of the Highest Cause.

Most arrive with no labels unless there is NEED for return of something such as money or in lawsuits wherein theft in greed are possible--in their perception.

This is what has happened this day with this particular "sharer of mighty truth".

PANDORA'S BOX
    In the privacy of the evening, the box was opened and first en­countered were several documents. Without reading glasses Dharma cannot see the words. In this alone I find interest--­Dharma hears and writes but cannot read without magnifying glass to her vision receivers.

In the box are five books--ah, great expectations of sharing new information--NO, FIVE OF OUR OWN BOOKS. This may appear quite "dense" to you readers but Dharma and Oberli continue to give away all their own copies of our work and she thought, with appreciation, someone (a book-seller) was sending replacement copies. Oops--that appeared to be a wrong percep­tion. But why would anyone send anything "back" to her--she writes and gives the work away. She has no input to the deal­ings of the publisher or the distributor. I would expect that ANYONE who even remotely keeps up with our work--KNOWS AS MUCH.

With vision intact, we will share what unfolded. The folded pa­per revealed a "statement" as follows: Returned Books: Rain­bow Masters--$10.00, End of the Masquerade--$10.00, Matter, Anti-Matter--$10.00 and From Here to Armageddon (2)-­$20.00. Less 10% (??)-- - $5.00 but Plus Postage-- + 6.50, REFUND DUE ..... $51.50. Over the Rainbow, 10767 Butte Street NE, Aurora, OR 97002.

It is STILL undiscerned even at the time of the writing, in Dharma's mind, as to why this return TO HER--is it "lesson time" or what? Is she supposed to do something with a Pub­lisher in Nevada? Now, of course we know, do we not? She asked that they be forwarded for "refund" or "whatever they do with returned volumes", to America West. I SAID "NO" YE SHALL NOT DO SUCH A THING. SHE MAY DO EITHER OF TWO THINGS--KEEP THE UNSOLICITED BOOKS WITH A NICE "THANK YOU" OR RETURN THEM FOR GIFTS OF SUCH GREAT VALUE ARE POTENTIALLY PRICELESS AND THERE MIGHT LATER BE ANOTHER "LAWSUIT".

I am going through this boring tedium because you ALL must learn and see that which you do in total ignorance. Evil wears a clue--ALWAYS--and prompting of the adversary into actions such as this--are a MAJOR SIGN--even beyond "clue".

Therefore, we shall take it tedious bit by bit and if only ONE learns from the experience and input--the journey will have been worth the steps.

I guess I must address the response to Dear OVER THE RAIN­BOW for there is no name to be found either on the correspon­dence or on the accompanying documents utilized to "prove" Dharma's evilness--just a side-margin note: "Dharma--Please read and discern--" AND quarts of red highlight emphasis markings.

QUOTING:

[H: This will all be in italics because the typing was in a script-type print--which usually designates love and friend­ship. I think NOT.]

July 26, 1992 [And a "Rose" as logo.]

Greetings Dharma:
    Finding the right words at this moment troubles me deeply. I know that working within the realms of spiritual truths is not only a thankless (earth time speaking) task, but a very sensitive special talent. I have read many of the books printed through the ideas of Hatonn along with the Phoenix Liberator. [H: Many? If you only have 4 titles, out of some 60, this smacks of exaggeration does it not? Further, as we move on in the dissertation and lecture on Dharma's evil ways--I suggest that you have done EXACTLY THAT--read and not seen, certainly neither with clarity.] Much of the material is inter­esting reading, but most of it has an insincere embellishment. Either Hatonn is a "Familiar Spirit" with axes to grind or you as the controlled force are not dealing on the higher realms. The information coming through is of a volatile nature and a constant threat to man through FEAR! This is not, in my discern­ment, truth from the Hierarchy. Last May Dharma/Hatonn made a prediction that the Earth and Sun would move through a Photon Belt. Even to the extent of a picture and warning signs, etc. My dear aspirant, the Hierarchy would never make such a prediction nor would this type of information be made for the masses to prepare for. [H: No? Would it be better and more believable if Hatonn had not given you what was being touted throughout the Elite play-writes? "Do NOT prepare for that which is coming"? is better? (???). What causes you to think you are NOT in the PHOTON BELT? DID YOU TRY TO CALL 911 EMERGENCY SERVICE ON JULY 25TH? MOREOVER THE "REASON" GIVEN FOR THE "OUTAGE" OF ALL LONG DISTANCE AND EMER­GENCY SERVICES IN THE WESTERN STATES WAS ATTRIBUTED TO A THREE ACRE GRASS FIRE IN KEENE, CALIFORNIA, WHERE THERE ARE NO PHONE LINES! DOES HAVING SOME DRINKING WATER, CANDLES AND A BIT OF FOOD IN READINESS PAIN YOU ONES SO MUCH? I CAN PROMISE YOU THIS MUCH--IN AURORA, OREGON, YOU WILL NEED FAR MORE THAN THAT VERY SOON. WOULD "YOUR" "HIERARCHY" (WHOEVER THAT MIGHT BE) KEEP THIS A SECRET FROM YOU IF "HE" KNOWS? THERE IS NO SUCH "HIERARCHY" IN THE REALMS OF GOD OF DIVINE SOURCE AND LIGHT--HIERARCHICAL PECKING ORDERS ARE FABRICATIONS OF MAN. "FAMILIAR SPIRIT"? INDEED, just about as familiar as Dharma will ever experience--or YOU, for that matter. Axe to grind? I have no need of grinding axes--I most certainly can accomplish my task without "axes". Dharma, a "controlled force"? (???) Controlled? From the realms of God comes loving allowance--not force or control. There­fore, Over the Rainbow, WHO might control your pen?] This is a school where each of us is learning.
    [H: Some far better than are others.] Learning what? Learning to identify our Holy Spirit through each trial we encounter on our path. [H: Since the books remain unread I have to assume that this portion of the "path" has been deleted from your need for full understanding and possible input? How convenient to simply remove any disagreeable, "possibly", material as pre-conceived notions grab you? How shall you identify God? How shall you, more directly, identify a Space-fleet Commander? What of ALL those "Rainbow Masters"? Are they ALL bad children because you discern them to be WITHOUT reading? How did "Hatonn" get in such BAD COMPANY? THOSE JOURNALS IN POINT WERE GIVEN MOSTLY BY OTHER TEACHERS! WE SHALL SEE HOW MUCH "LESSON" IN DISCERNMENT OF "HOLY SPIRIT", THROUGH THIS PARTICULAR LES­SON, YOU MIGHT LEARN.] The progression of planetary events will take place without intervention. We will all be ready and in our rightful place when the Earth is moved to a higher vi­bration. We can trust the process of life to take care of it! [H: Oops! Watch it--you have just stated EXACTLY what I stated to everyone I could find to hear. You are going through a period of total "Man-tampering" and the things of cosmic universal evolution will come about no matter that which you do or do not do. What you do or do not do, how­ever, determines HOW it will come to be. As to "rightful place" how do YOU KNOW? I WOULD NOT LIKE TO BE IN YOURS!]
    My thoughts on your prediction were; you needed to sell more books and this was a "SELLING TOOL". [H: How so? Dharma does NOT "sell" anything!?!?] Another con game to dupe mankind with fear. It always works and has done so down the years even before the Master Jesus walked the Earth. The only change is, now Man has gotten smarter. You may have en­tertained your readers with your Photon story but many did not take it seriously. [H: Oh? Then why the concern as ones who did not take it seriously are surely not inconvenienced by additional water containers, candles and/or foods. Since there is no reference to man-made "Photon Belts" and/or Natural encounter with one--in any of the returned material--WHO MIGHT BE CONCERNED WITH "SALES" OF SOMETHING OR OTHER? OR, ARE WE TO ASSUME, AFTER ALL, THAT THE RETURNED VOLUMES ARE A "LESSON" AND GIFT IN DISCERNMENT--OR, DID YOU WANT YOUR MONEY BACK BECAUSE "PHOENIX MATERIAL" WON'T "SELL" AFTER YOU "DIDN'T GO BLIND OR BLOW-UP"? IT WOULD APPEAR THAT YOU ARE THROWING ALL THE BATHWATERS, BABES AND ALL, OUT THE DOOR JUST BEFORE THE NEED FOR THE BATHWATER! DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE THAT "ALL THINGS ARE OFF"? BECAUSE YOUR GOVERNMENTS COULDN'T GET THE RADIATION BELT IGNITED NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRIED? THEY CERTAINLY DID A WHOLE BUNCH OF OTHER THINGS DURING THAT PERIOD--SOME RIGHT IN GOOD OLD OREGON! BUT, IN SEEK­ING DISCERNMENT REGARDING "HOLY SPIRIT", I HAVE TO ASSUME YOU DID NOT NOTICE--THERE­FOR, WE COMMEND YOU FOR NOT EVEN HINTING TO ANY POSSIBLE "VICTIMS" THAT "SOMETHING IS AMISS" AND THAT THEY JUST MIGHT GET "DEAD" BEFORE THEY LEARN TO DISCERN HIGHER REA­SON. GOOD FOR YOU! GIVE YOUR PEOPLE "MUSH" AND THEY WILL STARVE TO DEATH BEFORE THEY LEARN THE WAY TO GOD.
    Further, the only material I have given you on the subject is EXACTLY AS PRINTED, RIGHT OUT OF YOUR SCIEN­TIFIC AND "NEW AGE" WRITINGS--CAN YOU NOT "READ"? "Hatonn's Photon Belt", as ones such as you pro­claim this to be--IS NOT EVEN DUE UNTIL YOUR SECOND DECADE IN YOUR NEW CENTURY. I WONDER HOW MANY OF YOU WILL BE STILL AROUND TO NOTICE? GOD FORBID THAT ANY OF YOU BE PRE­PARED FOR HAPPENINGS IN THE INTERIM!]
    What you did do was to create a skepticism of your own credi­bility. No longer will your readers seek more books. They will now know that your interest is purely in money. Sales, sales, sales.
    [H: In behalf of Dharma I would like to tell you, Over the Rainbow, that out of HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS of let­ters of appreciation--there were EXACTLY TWO (yours and another who continually blasts, Elysian Dawn from Arizona) who have not blessed and thanked and loved more, for the information which is poured forth from this keyboard to find some sanity of unfoldment during this time of chaos. At least Elysian Dawn sends his name for identification and all else he sends is labeled and open--not cut in such a way as to delete source and author. Perhaps you might wish to recon­sider possibilities, Rainbow.]
    As a bookstore owner, I am very disappointed with your pro­gram and what you have done to your fellow man. [H: Pro­gram? What program? Done to "your" fellow man? Whose "fellow man"? Done to? Dharma TYPES and TRANSLATES--she does NOTHING to anyone--including sell books. Is this possibly one more PERSON who feels "fellow man" must be somehow "thought for", "acted for" and pro­tected by some self-proclaimed "guardian" because his igno­rance and stupidity causes him to not be able to function and think for self? Congratulations, but I believe I would rather seek higher authority for my "guardian" than a bookseller who prefers the world blow-up or be blinded and damaged than to face reality of truth.] I no longer feel that I can sell your books nor can I endorse any of your material as TRUTH! [H: Thank you--for it your type of endorsement on our work which WE DO NOT WANT! GOD NEEDS NO SELF-AP­POINTED ENDORSERS OF SELF-PROCLAIMED TRUTH! I DID NOT ASK YOUR ENDORSEMENT AND HAVE NO NEED OF SAME. I DO, HOWEVER, FEEL A BIT OF SADNESS BECAUSE YOU AND "YOUR FOLLOWERS" WILL PROBABLY "NOT BE ABOARD" WHEN THE TIME IS AT HAND AND FOR THAT, I AM TRULY SADDENED. Ah so, finally now, we get to the point--do we not?:] I would appreciate a full refund for the books I have returned. They no longer have a meaning of Light!
    [H: If you wish a full refund why did you send them to Dharma? What is she supposed to do with them? Would you like your $51.50 in "foodstamps"? Do you think the pa­per pages will take the place of the food? I do not even want her to spend the postage to return them to you, Rainbow, nor to send them to Nevada to America West. We will just hold them in the box until you send the postage to return them, thank you.]
    I feel much sorrow for your efforts. What could have been a beautiful lesson for mankind has been destroyed once again through greed. [H: Oh, I think this very lesson is worthy of noting. Great lessons are found in all, even the most minute, places and faces, Rainbow. If this was to pull Dharma from her work--you FAILED! I welcome and bless that "failure" because she, too, must pass her testings and learn always to give appreciation unto her enemies that she might learn and share.]
    May you find your path and re-discover the true blueprint of your mission here.
    [H: Ah so--INDEED. You just reinforced her blueprint of service and strengthened the goal of the mission. I wonder, Rainbow, if you know that which is YOUR mission?]
    END OF QUOTING FROM THE LETTER SENT.

NEXT COMES THE ATTACHED "CUTTINGS AND UN­DERLINING" PAPERS FROM SOME BOOK, UNNAMED, UNQUALIFIED, UNIDENTIFIED AND SENT, I ASSUME, AS SUPPORT FOR THE ABOVE ATTACK SINCE IT IS DIRECTED TO DHARMA FOR "INSIGHT AND DISCERNMENT". WELL, I AM MOST PLEASED TO NOTE THAT SHE READ IT IN FULL SEVERAL TIMES AND DISCERNED AND GOT INSIGHT--THANK YOU.

I have no way to share this, either, without reprinting it and wherein we "bold" (XXXXX) print, indicates the "highlighting" by Rainbow.

QUOTING from a document without introduction, identification or qualification:

Great Mentors will never, in any instance, give anything that causes confusion of spirit, that affects to be sacrosanct to the individual alone, that insists on secrecy as to its nature and im­port, or that unnaturally aggrandizes the earth person either in his own esteem or esteem of his fellows. [H: Hogwash! WHO pronounces what a "mentor" will or will not do? YOU? "Never"--"in any instance"? "Confusion of spirit"? Spirit does NOT get confused-consciousness gets confused! Who writes this garbage? I simply cannot take each sentence lest we NEVER finish in time for the meeting this afternoon. Move on, chela.] They know too well the inexorable results of such counsel. But they are powerless to thwart it being given by lesser people if the earth person has opened himself to their voices and yet will not heed the ethics involved as plainly de­scribed in clarified warnings. [H: Powerless? Thwart? Lesser people? If the teacher be powerless and efforting to thwart anything of KNOWLEDGE and/or speaking "DOWN" to "lesser people"--you have a most interesting "teacher".]
    A favorite method of gaining or retaining hold of such earthly dupes [H: Is there no end of this "teacher's" insults to you reflections of God? Dupes?] by the "Familiar People [H: Fa­miliar People? Who in the Universe, are "Familiar People"?], is to read to the Automatically or Clairaudiently from another dimension beautiful passages of Sacred Material [H: Whew! Lets us off the hook--I transmit directly and obvi­ously the OBJECTION is that the writings are filled with FEAR and NOT "beautiful passages of Sacred Material.], as available to them as it is to those in earth-lift, in such a manner that the earth-person assumes it to be coming from Great Mas­ters of the Wisdom, and all to frequently from The Teacher Him­self After utilizing such material over the inter-plane psychic wire, they proceed to inform the dupe that he has been selected for missions of vast importance in the world, as the purloined or plagiarized material would indicate. In hundreds of cases such dupes have been solemnly assured that they have either been Apostolic Fathers, or persons famous in Biblical history. But then the hoaxing comes clear between the lines. When this sort of thing has made its wanted impression, and sincere and earnest people have become persuaded that they have indeed been elected to positions of great importance, the next move...[H: The page is cut at this point. I would point out, however, that if this was a lesson for Dharma--it somehow does not fit. She only gleans hours and hours of work and NO recognition. To stay alive, she must live an almost iso­lated life without such things as even her picture included with her own children at their weddings and other family and friend's occasions. When one GIVES UNTO GOD THAT WHICH GOD NEEDS--ALL ELSE BECOMES IR­RELEVANT AND TRIVIAL. Then, when others partici­pate and rest on weekends, as such, she serves as speaker and writer and shares NONE of the pleasure and respite. Is this YOUR idea of perceptions of "vast importance" of self? "Purloined or plagiarized material"? How so--IF IT BE TRUTH? HOW ELSE CAN ONE GIVE FORTH TRUTH IF IT FOLLOWS TRUTH FROM ANOTHER? PERHAPS YOU WHO "ACCUSE AND CONVICT" MIGHT EXPLAIN THAT MECHANISM TO ME! LET US CONTINUE ON APPARENTLY ANOTHER PAGE--ALSO CUT AND ALL IDENTIFICATION REMOVED. I HAVE NO WAY TO CONFIRM IT EVEN IS FROM THE SAME DOCUMENT SO CAN ONLY PRESENT IT AS GIVEN.]

....is to impress on those earth-people the necessity for strictest secrecy and strictest obedience. The latter takes the form of tests. Whenever a mischievous or erroneous direction, or bit of counsel, is imparted, that does not check with facts, the rationalization is given that such nominees "were only being tested for their utter and implicit obedience". There is one logical qualification that is swiftly passed over or ignored. No ex­planation is offered as to why souls of great cosmic or earthly importance in the past should have been selected for great wis­dom or great missions while possessing characters so vacillating that they must constantly be tested. Either they are of the qual­ity to be depended upon from the beginning, or they are not. But queries regarding this vital point are blithely ignored from "the other side" and frequently the earth-person is tortured by stinging rebuke that he has "doubted" or shown himself so unworthy of responsibility as to offer logical challenges in such exhibitions of common sense.

When wise authorities on the earth-side are appealed to for guidance in such controversies, and when they expose the inter-plane hoaxing that is being attempted, the baffled and challenged Familiar People lapse into campaigns of criticism and abuse of those earthly counselors, vilifying them by sug­gestions to the distraught victims that their earthly counselors belong to the Dark Forces, or have come under Evil Influence. [H: Boy, I surely am glad that Rainbow practices NONE of the above.] Of the two, the victims are inclined to give the ben­efit of the doubt to the Familiar People, fearing all sorts of nameless penalties that may be inflicted upon them if they do not proceed as they have been directed.

It rarely penetrates the fear-struck intelligence [H: Mutually exclusive terms: "fear-struck" and "intelligence"] of these victims [H: Victims? Victims"] that real Masters of the Wis­dom never indulge in the slightest deprecations of anyone, never use duress in any form, never insist on the slightest se­crecy in regard to their communications, never participate in any gesture that is not frank, and constructive, and enlightening, and inspiring. Least of all would they designate anyone on the earth-side as being aligned with the Dark Forces, whis­per gossip about them, use threats or derogatory suggestions to make themselves of influence, granted they knew the fact to be true. [H: This one really has a doozie of a "Guide"--one who tells you NOTHING. You ask for guidance and you get NOTHING and certainly not even a "gossipy" "look-out" re­garding anyone from the "Dark Forces". Sounds pretty "clue-ish" to me, readers. All this non-anything--even "granted they knew the fact to be true." "Threats or derogatory suggestions"? These would "never be used"? I see--no matter how totally EVIL--a guide never would speak truth to the poor helpless "victim"? Rainbow--you have just done it: I WILL SPEAK OUT AGAINST EVIL ANY­WHERE I FIND IT LURKING TO CAPTURE AND DE­STROY GOD'S WONDROUS CREATIONS. IT IS NOT OF MY DOING, DHARMA'S DOING OR GOD'S DOING THAT MAN IS DUPED. IT IS THROUGH THIS VERY TYPE OF HOG-SWILL THAT YOU FEED THE "VICTIMS" FOOLISH ENOUGH TO READ THIS GARBAGE. WHY DID YOU NOT RETURN THIS RE­SOURCE OF NON-INFORMATION FROM UNIDENTI­FIED SOURCE FOR A REFUND? I CAN GUARANTEE THAT THE "REFUND" WOULD BE FAR GREATER THAN FROM ANY JOURNAL OR PAPER THAT IS PRODUCED FROM THIS KEYBOARD!] Their very essence is frankness, constructiveness, enlightenment, and inspiration. They could not be otherwise and remain themselves. [H: Well, I guess I am just "not MYSELF" today!]
    The advice which they impart is always doctrinal in nature. [H: Yep, I can see that this "person", Rainbow, has studied carefully, all my words. Doctrinal? Funny, the doctrined groups are also trying to "wipe me out". Doctrinal? I wonder if you even know what this says or means?] They con­vey...[H: The page is hereat cut away to continue at some other unidentified place]
    .....broad, high principles by which those in mortality should conduct themselves. They are interested in informing earthly people of great laws and processes at work in the Cos­mos, which only they can witness and that could not be known otherwise by those handicapped by fleshly limitations. [H: I assume this is a slam regarding the Photon Belt--which WE call the time of Radiance? At any turn of the Cosmic announcements--the "evolvement in point" is referred to as the Great Barrier in many cosmic languages and the happening is not a phenomenon--it is a most regular cycle which hap­pens on schedule every time so far. If, however, you as a non-cosmic PERSON cannot see that which is coming down on you--then blindness could be no worse for you.] If they are indeed concerned in the fortunes of some earthly person because that person may be an incarnated Master Spirit in his own right, slowly awakening to the import of his mission, they make his pathways smooth by invisible, unannounced performance; they save him from all harm but do not call attention to it; they enhance his fortunes delicately and invisibly, making it appear always that the earthly person himself has been successful of his own initiative, that he may acquire more self-confidence in performing greater tasks. [H: GARBAGE!!! This goes beyondhog-swill--THIS IS OUTRIGHT LIE UPON LIE. I AM HATONN/ATON--WHO MIGHT YOU BE WHO SENDS THIS TRASH INTO AND UNTO MY PEOPLE? WHO HIDES BEHIND THE SKIRTS OF A "VICTIM" OF YOUR LIES? I MEET ALL WHO ACT IN DARKNESS--HEAD ON, OPENLY AND FULL IDENTIFICATION--YOU DE­CEIVERS OF CREATION AND CREATION'S CHILDREN SHALL RUE THE DAY YOU GIVE UNTO CREATOR'S CHILDREN THESE LIES. CONFRONT ME, EVIL DOER, FOR I STAND AT READY--WHEREFORE ARE YE?] They stand ready to serve with enlightening information at all times, but it is an impersonal, cosmic literature which they compile and release. [H: Ah, you test my patience. Even garbage goes toward good purpose--this is intended for the blackest of purposes. Still, the "gift" is beyond the ap­praising for the quality of lessons presented!] They leave it to the individual to take the higher principles which they delineate and apply them in absolute free will to the earthly circumstance.
    [H: One thing right out of thousands is about par for the course, I suppose.] For thus is character formed; thus is self-confidence enhanced; thus is personal initiative made a splen­did, resourceful thing. Thus have they obeyed the Great Law which decrees that true help rendered to another is in helping another to help himself.
    [H: "the Great Law"? What mean ye--the Great Law? Whose Great Law? This may certainly be a "good" rule--but is certainly NOT "TIE GREAT LAW".]

Most of the discouragements, the bafflements, the cynicisms, the damages, wreaked on earthly persons who have taken dis­carnate counsel, have come from those who have blindly fol­lowed "higher mentors" to the derogation of these qualities. They have leaned on invisible counselors, believing them firm friends and allies, only to discover sooner or later that even if those in the higher dimensions are sincere, they are encounter­ing factors in exercising such direction of their earthly pupils which they can in no wise control. Seeing events from two di­mensions at once, as it were, those who vaunt themselves as being in control cannot make distinctions as to time and princi­ples that are essential in having their counselings come true in earthly happening. They cannot always distinguish the astral from the mortal. [H: Or frankly their head from the other end!] But always two intelligences are striving to run the same body, or the same set of earthly conditions, and the result is a confusion that eventually becomes insufferable. [H: Doesn't sound like "intelligence" to me, either singularly or plural.]
    [H: Page cut hereat to continue on another slip of paper--as­sumed to be from the same disinformation resource.]

..... Discarnate counsel, therefore, by its very essence, is not for the practical affairs of life, or its petty problems that result in enhanced judgment and discrimination when solved by mortal initiative. It is for the purpose of acquainting the earthly person with cosmic facts and process that could not be acquired by any other agencies. As such it should be recognized and utilized. As such it is legitimate and approved on all planes of spirit. Having acquired a knowledge of such higher facts and pro­cess, the earthly soul, wise thereby above its fellows, has an advantage that should easily be put to mortal account. Thus the practical end is achieved; thus no obligations are undertaken on any plane that have karmic penalties attached to them on their denouement. [H: How many of you readers even know what that word means, "denouement"? Well, next will con­tain a portion which is highlighted and surrounded by ex­clamation marks so we will assume it to be aimed at us with power and abashment. Therefore, so shall we accept it in kind!]
    Let us look upon life, therefore, as a problem in equity, each man toward his neighbor. !! Let us accept as counselors ONLY THOSE WHO TELL US OF "HEAVENLY THINGS".!!! But let us take such celestial knowledge and apply it mundanely, ob­serving and adjudging human life as The Great Teacher ob­served and adjudge it, a temporal classroom in which so-called Suffering is merely part of an equation in Divine Geometry. [H: Everybody still with me?]

[H: Page again cut and changed--to continue elsewhere un­known and unfinished--AND UNIDENTIFIED AND UNLA­BELED!]
    Over the Rainbow, I am seriously concerned about you, child. You are the very type of innocent Spirit that misleads humanity into the paths of total darkness and that journey will most likely cause you great pain and burden as you come to understand it.

I ask that the JOURNALS in point NOT be returned or for­warded to America West.
    I ask that they be held RIGHT HERE until such time as response is offered--in open identification and full confrontation for YOU hide, child, behind the black curtains and that curtain will abandon you in the LIGHT of TRUTH--evil promises great things--only to abandon in the final thrust, those who confuse "truth" with "magic" and drivel. YOU HAVE JUST CONTRIBUTED MORE "TRUTH" IN PERCEPTION TO YOUR FELLOW-MAN THAN YOU HAVE EVER DONE BEFORE AND, FOR THAT,
    I THANK YOU. MAN MUST LEARN TO READ AND MEASURE AGAINST "ALL IN­FORMATION" OR HE SHALL NOT MAKE THE TRANSI­TION INTO HIGHER REALMS AT THIS CROSSING. WHO IS YOUR FRIEND, BROTHERS, THE ONE WHO GIVES YOU TRUTH TO THE BEST OF OUR ABILITY TO PASS IT ON TO YOU, CONSIDERING THE TAMPERINGS OF MAN--OR HE WHO GIVES YOU "WORDS" AND GARBAGE FOR YOUR INTELLIGENT AND REASONING MINDS TO FEED UPON?

I care not which you choose for it is YOURS to be in the choosing and discernment and judgment "of actions" (not man). I say this to you readers, if you think that you can make ascen­sion, transition and crossing with naught but garbage for fuel--then you shall be sorely surprised and disappointed. You will make it through enlightenment, doing of your homework, facing and acting according to the "WHAT IS" and coming into KNOWING! I can help you or you may cast me aside along with God--but I remind you that the time is at hand, the sorting underway and the "choosing" will be done. You may do it in ignorance or knowledge--either way, it WILL BE DONE.

You may cast bullets or boulders at my speakers and scribes--but it is only YOU who will perish in the ending of the cycle of cause and effect. When one strikes out at the transcriber and not the speaker--comes your first clue of WHO brings the af­front and FROM WHERE. IF YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO US--SPEAK RIGHT UP AND SAY IT--I WEARY OF THE STUPID GAMES PLAYING OF THE ADVERSARY FOR YOU SHALL NOT DETER US FROM OUR MISSION OF LIGHT; I CARE NOT WHO YOU THINK YOURSELF TO BE--GREAT GURU OR IDIOT. THERE IS ONLY ONE TRUTH--TOLD IN A MYRIAD WAYS. THERE IS ULTI­MATELY ONLY ONE "ANYTHING" AND THE SOONER YOU LEARN THAT "GREAT LAW" THE SOONER YOU CAN BEGIN TO MAKE A BIT OF PROGRESS OUT OF THE MUCK AND MIRE OF DARK IGNORANCE. YOU ARE NO LONGER "BABIES" AND I SHALL NO LONGER CATER TO SUCH SELF-INDULGENCE. SPEAK UP AND IDEN­TIFY OPENLY IF YOU WISH TO ADDRESS ME OR MINE. PONDER THIS MOST CAREFULLY!

ANOTHER VIEWPOINT AND ONE OF IMPORTANCE
    The point of literature is to urge you to attend ALL and then can the pieces be set to the tapestry. Only the final PROPER pieces will make the picture whole. To buffer the lessons above, I would like to now share another letter which arrived yesterday. Even if the "conclusions" are not quite correct in all instances, this man is "thinking" and trying to come forth with correct thought lines--using MUCH information offered by MANY ones and by sorting that which "fits" from that which "does not". HE USES, IN OTHER WORDS, THE INFORMATION GIVEN--NOT BLIND BABBLINGS OF WHO. EVIL ITSELF IS THE BEST TEACHER IF YOU KNOW AND KNOW THAT YOU KNOW.

I offer this so that all of you "curious" inquiring minds might go study your own books and lessons and then your information can be shared and perhaps conclusions drawn in some measure of correct harmony. I am simply asking that this letter be reprinted and shared. I intend to make very little comment as I have no intention of so much as "correcting" spelling of labels if they be incorrect.

This deals with "the" Anti-Christ. I must first remind you that the "Anti-Christ" is NOT a single person. It is obvious, how­ever, that there will be A leader at some point, of armies and "doings"--I leave that to your puzzlement but this man has cer­tainly gone about his searching most carefully and has interest­ing sharing for your attention. Thank you very much, E. Paul C. for we all enjoy the sharing of information that we, ourselves, might well have overlooked in the unfolding and the remarkable amount of "non-news" and valid information.

QUOTING:
    July 23, 1992

Dear Hatonn, Dharma, and Friends,

Let me first say that in the 4 months I have been reading your paper, The Phoenix Liberator, I have learned a great deal. Please keep up the good work and try to ignore the hecklers and worse. It is indeed unfortunate that basic respect for others is such a rare commodity in our times.

The "business reason" for this letter is that I have changed addresses. Please make note.

As I become more aware of some of what is going on, I feel more capable of picking through the "Daily News" and reading between the lines. I would like to share some ideas along this line on a particular subject.

By reading America West's CONVERSATIONS WITH NOSTRADAMUS,
    I became aware of the potential for another MAJOR PLAYER in our planet's unfolding scenario. He is the man who could be called the Anti-Christ, the Hitler of WW-III if you will. (I personally have no Christian leanings in the cur­rent sense). Anyway, by reading and using clues to think about this man, I have the following observations:

First, according to Nostradamus, this man should be about 30 years old at this time. (Also Jeanne Dixon predicted the man also, picked the same birthdate, Feb.1962, and said that at age 29-30 his impact would begin to be felt in the world).

2nd: He (per Nostradamus) is to take over Russia, first, by guile. He is also supposed to be a member of the Elite in that they see him as someone who can help them to secure control of the volatile Middle East. My guess is that he is behind the Moslem uprisings in many parts of the former Soviet Union. I believe he is maneuvering to get his own leaders in power in these states. And more importantly, it is through this connection that he intends to arm himself with the military might of the old Soviet Union.

And who is this man? Note Nostradamus tells us that the Beast will first appear during an eclipse. Was there not an eclipse on Jan. 5, 1992? And, at this time were not general elections cancelled in Algeria to avoid victory by the Islamic Salvation Front? This was the first we (internationally) heard of this leader, Abolkadah Hachari (spelling uncertain, heard this on radio). [H: I will say that Dharma recognizes no such name and has interrupted herein to go and search--we shall allow her to find it a bit later for she has no "leg up" on any of you other students. Indeed, you will all chuckle when you real­ize you DO know the name.] He and his followers were im­prisoned.

Hachari took over the ISF (media uses FIS) in late Spring of 1991. According to Nostradamus he was to have set up his computer network by April. 1991 and to then begin his political career. Yes, this man is intimately involved in computers and with the Elite debit-card, laser code plan to internationalize fi­nances and human control.

Also, Nostradamus stated that the man grooming the Anti-Christ for his upcoming mission was himself behind the assassi­nation of Anwar Sadat. I may have heard on radio (it goes by so fast) that the ISF was previously implicated in this assassina­tion as well!

Notice in Algeria how the power is not in the hands of the government. It is the police who are killed, the leaders who are killed (Boudiaf, et al.), etc. Meanwhile, the poor, imprisoned ISF members wait to be swept into power on the tide of popular unrest after having the elections stolen from them, having been illegally imprisoned, etc. (The government is too scared even to bring them to trial.) The set-up seems very clear to me! Note also that Nostradamus predicted his local rise to power for Au­gust, 1992!!!

Hachari, or whoever the Anti-Christ is, will win the battle for top dog among the Elite. He will proceed to take the economic reins from the Elite and use them to carry out plans beyond even the evil presently being considered by the Top Dogs!

In any case, it is my opinion that more attention should be paid to the connection of this man to what is unfolding. It is one more way to sort out the confusing signals coming in.

I am interested to know if Hatonn has addressed this subject in previous journals. I would be more than happy if he wanted to use my letter as a springboard to make comment himself. Please reprint my letter in your paper in whole or in part for this purpose, if you wish. I could write more, but I know you al­ready get a great deal of mail and are very busy.

Thanks again for all you have taught me. Your article on Sumarian astronomy helped me to understand our Sister Moon better than I ever did and to give me new faith in my own spir­itual path.

Much Love and God Feelings,

E. Paul C. [He offers his name, but I shall hold it in pri­vacy for the present. I think Nora might well enjoy doing a bit of "digging" on this subject. Thank you.]

END OF QUOTING

Chelas, the point is not "who" is the Anti-Christ. The point is to "think" and coalesce these thoughts into knowledge so that you can be in expectation of your ENEMY. The "clues" are always GIVEN if you but seek them out and know how to mea­sure the information. Blessings unto and upon you who share in open giving for it is through these paths that truth can make its rising.

I will not comment further at this time for the day grows short prior to a scheduled meeting and we must leave the keyboard. I will be happy to discuss this at the gathering but I shall tell you in advance: I shall not reveal the conclusion for it is not for me to do so. I do find the deductions worthy of note and very thought provoking. Thank you.

Let us leave this as it is lengthy indeed, and we must move on. Peace, scribe, for no one offered you a "rose garden" but in the ending, the roses shall be wondrous! Salu.

Hatonn to clear.

주제글 정보