宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default DESIRE is the motivating force of all Creation

Collection from the Phoenix Journals.

Collection from the Phoenix Journals.

DESIRE is the motivating force of all Creation.
    Inspired Man alone can create enduring things. To create you must first conceive. To conceive you must stop thinking and KNOW. All sensing must cease. There is no power in thinking. Thinking but expresses the power which lies in knowing. You must project your Selves into the still Light of KNOWING to commune with God. You must become one with God to conceive an idea in order to produce the form of that idea. A concept must precede its manifestation in form.

------------------------------

Organic matter generates purely from the desire of mind to manifest idea in matter. The cosmic desire to create form produces the desired form. DESIRE is the motivating force of all Creation.

Man begins to express the idea of man as a single cell. The whole idea of Man is that single cell. It then unfolds in orderly time and space (sequence) according to cosmic law. Likewise, the whole idea of all Creation is in that single cell. All idea is omnipresent. There are no parts of the Whole. Each step in the unfolding of the Manidea follows the continuing desire for unfolding. Cell memory of purpose is given to each cell as it unfolds. Pattern of idea follows in sequence as desire in God Mind and desire in the growing idea work together to express the idea in form.

Every action of unfolding Man is a part of the unfolding of the man-idea as it exists as a whole in God‘s mind. Any desire of man is, therefore, a two-way extension of the Light of that idea from God to man. Whatever God desires to express in Man He will express, for He is Man‘s Creator.

Who am I? If I be God, then I have Created YOU. It must follow, however, that if You, too, be God, then you have created that which you have become. All the blame, credit, discredit, etc., cannot change the fact that YOU have created that which you have become and it will, therefore, require that YOU change it if it be changed--for if I be God, I have given into your keeping that fragment of Me which allows you to create for self that which self becomes.

Whatever man desires, the God within will create. Man must however, co-create WITH God according to God‘s universal law. IF MAN BREAKS THAT LAW, THE LAW WILL BREAK HIM TO AN EQUAL EXTENT. Therefore, it behooves Man to learn to act within those laws of God and the Creation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Instinct is, therefore, God-control over the actions of His creations. The involuntary actions of the body, such as the heartbeat, or the actions of white corpuscles, red corpuscles and electrolytes, do not know their purpose in the healing process of the body, but God/Mind centers and controls every atom of His Creation which He then has shared with HIS CREATION (YOU)--AND EACH MUST FULFILL ITS PURPOSE. Malfunction establishes a purpose of some type of punishment for self for the creation is made in perfection--even if the perception is one of handicap or crippled-ness. If the instinct direction is to have carcinoma, for instance, the body through direction of instinctive function will create a perfect carcinoma. Therefore, it has to follow, that Man is what Man desires to be--EXACTLY. If there is perceived Illness or malfunction--locate the problem and unbalance, confront it--change irection signals and the mechanism will follow orders--explicitly.

---------------------------------------------------

I, the One Whole, am KNOWING Mind. I exist to think. All thinking is Light of My KNOWING but My thinking IS NOT ME. I AM CREATOR, CREATING WITH MY THINKING.

Out of My Light of KNOWING are My two lights of thinking birthed as sexed pairs of opposites for repetition as sexed pairs of opposites--this is WHY wholeness cannot be brought forth from two "likes"--there must be the pairing of the opposites.

To think is to create. I create with Light. Nothing is which is not Light. I think IDEA.
    Light registereth MY IDEA in the two sexed lights of My thinking, and form is born in the image of My thinking.

Form has no existence, nor have My imaginings. These exist not, for they are not Me, they are only of Me. I alone exist; I, the All--I AM!

I create my imaged body with the in-breathing of My pulsing universe of Me. My universe is My image; but MY image is NOT Me but only OF Me. All things are My image, but they are NOT ME, even though I am in them and they in Me--they are OF me. So be it.

-----------------------------

God, the Creator, is POWER. There is no other power. ALL ENERGY LIES WITHIN THE STILLNESS OF THE ONE MAGNETIC LIGHT OF GOD!

God is Mind, the Intelligence of the universe. In God's Mind is One Idea, which God knows as One Whole idea. In God's Mind is desire to give creative expression to that One Idea by thinking it into portions. Desire in the Light of Mind IS the power quality of Mind. Desire IS the soul of Mind, the will of Mind. ALL PRODUCT OF GOD OR MAN IS THE RESULT OF DESIRE OF MIND TO CREATE PRODUCT.

The power to create product is in Mind. It is not in the product. Product has no power in itself to produce itself. This assumption that product has power within itself to produce itself is another of Man's illusions which have deceived the senses of Man during these early days of his unfolding. It is as though the architect gave to his cathedral the power of creating itself. The cathedral is but an expression of desire of the architect to give form to the "idea" of his "knowing". The power to create the idea is in the knowing. The idea of the cathedral already exists. The eyes of the Spirit can see its spiritual image as clearly as the eyes of the body can sense it in stone as a product of his knowing.

The expression of power to create the idea as product--lies in the electric action of thinking idea at rest in the Light of Mind into the two lights of waves of motion which simulate that idea.

As servant of Mind, electricity gives moving form to the idea by performing the work necessary to produce it. The power to thus produce does not lie in electricity nor in motion. It lies in DESIRE of Mind only. Without that desire Creation could not be. Without desire of Mind in man his power to create could not be.

----------------------------------
    The familiar terms "inner ears" and "inner eyes" really mean Mind-awareness. They mean the spiritual unfolding of innersensory perception. They mean KNOWING instead of sensing. The moment the human knows that fact, by feeling it inspirationally, he has begun to be aware of his divinity, for God alone is knowledge. God alone can CREATE.

MAN CANNOT CREATE UNTIL HE BECOMES AWARE OF THE GOD-MIND WHICH CENTERS EVERY CELL OF HIM, AND EVERY TUBE OF GROWING TREE, AND ALL OTHER THINGS IN ALL THE UNIVERSE WHICH GOD ALONE CREATES.

----------------------------------------------
    Last edited by web master; 2013-10-24 at 12:55.

주제글 정보