PJ 52
CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

WED., JULY 15, 1992 7:27 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 334

WEDNESDAY, JULY 15, 1992

NOTICE TO READERS
It has just been brought to my attention that there is an offer of "exchanging" our "mailing list" with, at this moment of writing, unknown others. NO, NO AND NO, NO!! If this happens I shall make immediate changes in all connected publication/ distribution areas. OUR PROMISE TO OUR SUBSCRIBERS, READERS AND WORKERS--IS FOR TOTAL PRIVACY OF LISTINGS! IF WE NEED LARGER LIST­INGS--THEY CAN BE PURCHASED OR WHATEVER--OURS WILL NOT BE GIVEN, SOLD OR EXCHANGED. If our promise is not honored, THEN HOW DO WE EX­PECT ANYONE TO HONOR US? Something is getting very confused and confusing for if I find that that promise has been betrayed intentionally I shall take action.

Further notation to the writers who are finding "errors" in the book, COMMITTEE OF 300, and somehow blame me for same. This book was suggested by me for information. I did not write it or promise total perfection--this is WHY it is NOT a JOURNAL as such. It is for your confirmation of that which we have given and we honor the author who is human, from the British Intelligence forces, and has efforted to his best ability within his knowledge to bring you information. How OTHER published material is handled is not in my prerogative to attend or even comment upon--but, privacy and security will at all times be honored with the "Phoenix" material and participant references. This is not a negotiable item and there can be NO COMPROMISE. Thank you.

DAD-BLAMED CONFIRMATIONS:
COULD HATONN BE WHO HE SAYS HE IS?
How nice that you don't have to concern yourself about it!?!? Truth from ANY SOURCE is Truth and confirmations are flooding in. If you have been listening and acting you are in good shape this day--if not, a lot of ones are going to be sorely hurting. I suggest the first thing you do upon receiving this is to get straight with higher Source.

If you think I jest about planned Earthquakes, etc., I want all of you to know that "precious pretties" and dangerous objects have been removed and packed, on the floor, lamps set on the floor and all cupboards latched shut with elastic cords or bands--
IN THIS HOUSEHOLD WHEREIN WE EXPECT NO MORE THAN A 4 POINTER. BUT, WITH A MASSIVE QUAKE ON THE SAN ANDREAS YOU WILL HAVE LARGE IM­PACT A THOUSAND MILES AWAY FOR IT IS INTENDED TO STRIKE INLAND AS FAR AS LAS VEGAS AND SALT LAKE FROM THE WEST AND EQUIDISTANT FROM THE EAST COAST. AT THIS POINT (TODAY IS DECISION DAY) IT IS UNDECIDED WHICH TO IMPACT FIRST--EAST OR WEST--BUT THE U.S.A. IS THE TARGET FOR FIRST-BLOOD.

OTHER LOSSES
OK, harken up. You, again, do not have to listen to Hatonn be­cause the media and insiders are now spreading the word: Beam interruptions are planned for the period of time from the 23rd on in sporadic doses--globally. Now, comes "inside" information reported from off-shore that "some big and major occurrence is planned for the 28th". Are you getting the picture, friends? Here on in there will be one continuous string of events until you will be emotionally exhausted and vulnerable to all, in mass numbers.

Horse's mouth? Is Bush "horse enough"? Is he planner or puppet? Doesn't matter does it? Will accusations get your supplies into order and your precious things into safety instead of crashing off the tables and walls? Do you have what is needed for several days of self-stability and care? There is not one thing of "natural" happening which is not orchestrated and thrust upon you unsuspecting citizens this day--from quakes to floods to tor­nados.

Can you still function "within the system"? Of course--you cannot function any other way! Neither can you believe a thing they tell you about anything. I suggest if you are going to "gamble" on who may be correct--you observe the truth "so far" from these political worker-bees. Then THINK! What do I have to gain from you? We take no funds, we take no property, we take nothing FROM YOU. I believe the politi­cians cannot offer as much.

TYPICAL "FAMILY" RECEPTION
I am going to reprint a portion of a "family" letter (brother) of one of our most closely-working persons. This one classifies the correspondence as "...hate mail from my brother". Amus­ing? No, painful and deadly. But who shall ultimately pay for the lack of care and respect of one for another? I ask P.C. to consider and "release it". Let "reason" be your insight and wis­dom your guide. I think you will note the "accidental" misrep­resentation of my label as (Hardon, i.e., Hard-on) and other "cute" observations. This will be typical of that which you get "back" from even loved ones of closest relationship. Why ar­gue? You do naught for them and waste valuable time for self. Just do not allow yourself to fall prey to their indecision and ab­surd inability to SEE and fail to prepare for self. A lot of peo­ple drowned when Noah's boat was launched,
I suspect--even if the story be only a fable.

"...I hope you didn't expect me to stay silent, right? I've been listening to 3 straight weeks of your usual ramblings... So­viet nuclear attack possible on U.S. which was later replaced by some milder form of catastrophe. Well, once again, thanks to the "flood of information by Hardon and the quazillions of peo­ple who read the Liberator this week (all 421 of them)" the world was spared, the "Elite" and the "Jews" cancelled the genocide. How much longer are you going to buy this line that is being fed to you?
Have you ever wondered about how the "Elite" plans these dis­asters and takeovers... do they sit around a conference table and discuss these deals?...and more importantly is Hardon always present!... how else would he be able to get a hold of information like this in such a short period of time?... Maybe he's a part of the "Elite"? And why is he the only "investigator" to ever get a hold of this info? Why is he the only one who knows about the photon belt? Is this individual sinister or what? A decade ago the tensions were high between US/USSR, now that attitudes seemed to have changed, why does this man still want (I didn't say predict) war? Never does he ever do anything to bridge the gaps that exist in our worldly society but man, when he can lash-out at the Chinese, the Soviets, the Americans, the rich, the Jews, the blacks, the Salvation Army, Santa Clause and Peter the Rabbit, he goes wild! [H: Herein I cannot help defending myself--I never lashed out at Peter the Rabbit!] Never, ever, anything positive. Yes I know y see everything in that tabloid as being positive.... well, hell, I'd hate to see what you consider as negative.

Anyways, this is probably my last correspondence to you be­cause I don't want to hear any more doom & gloom from the Martian Tabloid...! I won't have anything to write back to you about.
Happy 4th of July!
[By the way, it is also predicted that "to make Hatonn go nuts, take away his 'bold' key!" That would do it!]

So--here we go with YOUR information breaking through and with only "421" readers, surely you don't need to "blame us".

AIDS
Globe & Mail, 8th July, 1992: The AIDS virus was genetically engineered by white scientists to annihilate black people, say black Muslims. Also, a cure is being covered up. The idea of such a conspiracy has found ready acceptance among San Diego's black community, reports the San Diego Union-Tribune; even black health professionals says reporter Cheryl Clar, feel the idea isn't far-fetched. Some cite a 1932-72 government ex­periment in Tuskegee, Ala. , in which black males were infected with syphilis [Please also see appropriate PHOENIX JOUR­NAL and A HIGHER FORM OF KILLING by Harris and Paxman and BAD BLOOD by Jones, etc., etc., etc.] to track the progress of the disease while penicillin was not administered. (One in 40 adults in Africa is infected with the HIV virus, and 30 percent of U.S. adults and children diagnosed with AIDS, as of March 30, were black).

RUSSIA/COMMUNISTS/ANTI-SEMITISM
[REMEMBER, Semites are NOT "JEWS".]

Globe & Mail, (Toronto, Canada) 8th July 1992:

Discontent in Russia has spawned new Communist parties heavy on nationalism and anti-Semitism, according to the Miami Her­ald and Britain's Spectator magazines. Notable quotes: "It is the Jewish bankers from Wall Street that will end up owning our land" (from the All Union Communist party of Bolsheviks) and "The latest historical evidence proves Hitler and the whole of his Politburo to have been Jewish" (from the newspaper Russian Cause). [If we only have 421 readers, I also suspect THIS "info" didn't come from Hard-on.]

LSD EXPERIMENTS
CP: Verne Wilde, administrator of Weyburn Union Hospital in Weyburn, Sask., says the facility was not involved in a program in which more than 500 people were given doses of the psychedelic drug LSD during experiments in the 1950s and '60s. A news report on Monday said psychiatrists at Saskatoon's Uni­versity Hospital and Weyburn Union gave the drug to people who volunteered for a government-financed research project. Peter Boyle, executive director of the Souris Valley Regional Care Centre in Weyburn, formerly Saskatchewan Hospital, con­firmed that the research was conducted there. Former study subjects told CBC Television that they were not warned of possible side effects of the drug.

What about the masked surgeons who did abortions without any anaesthetics in Yukon Territory, as reported on TV recently? Hospital denied any "wrongdoing" of course! Doctors (?) could not be traced!! [This information from a reader--BUT, how many readers and writers do you think are in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan and/or in the Yukon Territory--if we only have 421 readers? I find it interesting to note that "abortion" is not particularly noted--only non-use of anesthetics.]
SHAMIR LED HIT SOUAD
Please see appropriate JOURNAL. We may not have more than 421 readers of our information--but, somehow we have managed to get every detail of these information-bits to you long, long ago! So be it!

QUOTE:

Associated Press. JERUSALEM, Globe & Mail, Toronto, Canada, Sat. July 4, 1992:

Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir headed a special hit squad during his 10 years in Israel's Mossad secret service, an Israeli newspaper reported yesterday.

Mr. Shamir's spokesman, Ehud Gol, refused to comment on the report in the respected daily Haaretz. "We never relate to anything that has to do with the activities in the secret services of Israel, even when it comes to the Prime Minister", Mr. Gol said.

Isser Harel, who headed the Mossad during the time in ques­tion, also declined to comment.

Mr. Shamir, who announced he plans to retire after his Likud Party's defeat in last week's election, has rarely spoken about his career in the Mossad.

He once said of his work: "I changed names, passports and identities. In various places, I would go armed".

The Haaretz report said Mr. Shamir headed the assassination unit from 1955 to 1964. The unit carried out attacks on per­ceived enemies and suspected Nazi war criminals, Haaretz re­porter Yossi Melman wrote, citing unidentified foreign sources.

In February of 1963, Mr. Shamir dispatched a squad on two unsuccessful attempts to assassinate Dr. Hans Kleinwachter, a German scientist suspected of helping Egypt develop missiles, Mr. Melman wrote. In September of 1962, another German scientist working for the Egyptians, Dr. Heinz Drug, disap­peared mysteriously. "It was suspected that Mossad agents killed him". [H: They DID and "old you-know-who" pulled the trigger with the fatal bullet--point blank--less than 6 inches away!]
Mr. Melman wrote that Mr. Shamir recruited to the unit for­mer members of the Stern Gang [Check out Rabin and Sharon. Editors, please reference the JOURNAL bearing these pieces of information--I am beginning to get ever so slightly annoyed!], the ruthless Jewish underground group he led in the fight against Britain for Israel's independence.

Mr. Shamir and his Stern Gang colleagues were recruited, in part because they had "a lot of experience in murder, assassina­tions, planting bombs, threats and harassment", Mr. Melman wrote.

The underground group assassinated Lord Moyne, Britain's resident Mideast minister [among many others of U.N. repre­sentation], in 1944, and was blamed for the slaying of United Nations mediator Count Folke Bernadotte in 1948, months before Israel won independence.

END OF QUOTING

If you still simply can't believe 421 readers could be "possibly" "somewhat" informed, I suggest you back up all this information from even more resources--try any one of the revealing books on CIA/Mossad connections and especially BY WAY OF DECEPTION by Victor Ostrovsky. Most of these books to which I refer can be gotten, I believe, through America West for I asked them to have reference where you readers can obtain such. Try any and all of Eustace Mullin's writings for diversification of subject material if you need reference. I have no corner on in­formation--YOU have simply missed it all from ALL resources behind the media black-out and the banning of information--right down to the truth about your DIVINE SOURCE AND INFI­NITE REALITY which is in the series NOW BEING BANNED THROUGH YOUR COURTS OF OUR PLEIADES CON­NECTION JOURNALS. I suppose there is information else­where in this paper to indicate how you might still obtain those. The government is now starting to find a way to ban and confis­cate all of the TANGLED WEBS series of JOURNALS which outlays the whole CIA and Intelligence community involvement right through the Committee of 300 Club of Rome. By the way, what do you REALLY THINK is wrong with the Pope? There are dozens of books to give you confirmation of my writings--why do you denounce me when you are not willing to see Truth?

I also received a "cute" slam--really, it was aimed at a "brother" who had simply efforted to "share" information: Dear Com­mander & Mother Hitler:

After reading such fabulous articles on Rollerblades, Santa Clause and puppets, I want to know what you think of other life-­sustaining/threatening products like Corn Flakes, Frisbees, Puppy dogs, skateboards, and Monday Night Football on ABC?
[H: Now I ask you readers--who is the cleverest one of all--"mirror, mirror on the wall"? This is all in reference to the "Phoenix Blaborator".]
MISCELLANEOUS
San Francisco Chronicle IN JUST ONE DAY--July 9, 1992:

"U.S. Withholds Funds--State Doubles IOU's...The state (Calif) will mail out more than $300 million in IOU's today to doctors and hospitals that care for the poor because the federal gov­ernment has refused to pay its share of Medi-Cal costs until a budget is in place.

"The decision to hold back its usual 50 percent share of Medi­-Cal payments doubles the amount of registered warrants the state has to issue. The increase may mean that California banks will stop accepting the IOU's before the end of the month, officials warned....".
SURPRISE OFFER BY YELTSIN
Same day, same place: "Surprise Offer by Yeltsin To Trade As­sets for Debt. 'Bolt from the blue' at economic summit".

"Munich: In a startling conclusion to the Group of Seven sum­mit, Boris Yeltsin offered yesterday to swap factories, energy resources and other properties for Russian debt. The Russian President said that he was 'satisfied with the results of our con­versations' and optimistic that negotiations later this year on debt deferral would be successful".

This is THE most deadly game in town!

SHUTTLE LANDING
"Rain in the California desert forced the Columbia to spend an extra day in space yesterday, stretching NASA's longest shuttle flight to a full two weeks".

Funny thing about that--there was not enough rain at Lancaster, Palmdale, or Edwards to wet a patio! Who is fooling who? Enough activity was established in Los Angeles--by man-made devices--to precipitate ability to not land at Edwards. Edwards is, for all practical purposes, under siege. Laugh today--and check it out tomorrow!! Try again today to respond to yester­day's question: "What is Bush doing in Southern California?" Going to a ballgame? Try again!!

JAPAN
"Perot sides with Japan regarding Soviet held islands....blah, blah, blah". But, note that Boris Yeltsin, in Munich, said he was going for an "official visit to Tokyo in September". An­other portion of the article states regarding Perot: "In the inter­view with the monthly magazine Bungei Shunju, Perot also reiterated his position that Japan and Germany should pay more of the cost of stationing U.S. troops on THEIR soil". How about THEIR TROOPS on YOUR SOIL? They ARE AL­READY IN THE U.S., you must know--don't you?
NORIEGA
"Miami: A key witness against Manuel Noriega has recanted his testimony that he passed drug payoffs to the ousted Pana­manian ruler, saying prosecutors pressured him into that an­swer...." Indeed, this is a "key" witness--none other than del Cid!! This SHOULD blow the entire set-up. But it won't--a railroad job is always subject to lengthy time schedule delays.

ASSET SEIZURE--HOW WOULD YOU FEEL?
"Judge Freezes Assets of Sheik Tied to BCCI: A federal judge yesterday froze the U.S. assets of a former Saudi Arabian banker.... Federal Reserve Board disclosed it is also seeking to fine him $170 million He was indicted by a Manhattan grand jury....".

How quaint a set of regulations and kidnap/confiscation laws you have. How fortunate for ones such as Clifford Clark, George Bush and twigs, Saddam, and dozens of other BCCI par­ticipants that you can latch onto a scapegoat and break every law of your land to hide the criminals in point. I can only suggest you read the JOURNALS if you want the information--IN FULL.

SATAN ON THE AIR
GOD of Divine Light is barred from the airwaves BUT: Arizona Daily Star, (July 8th (about), 1992): "Great Satan, prosecutors strike a deal" "The former host of 'The Great Satan at Large' cable television program pleaded guilty yesterday to contributing to the delinquency of a 17-year-old girl who stripped on the show.

"In exchange for the plea, prosecutors dropped six exploitation and obscenity felony charges filed last year against Lou Perfidio, who calls himself the 'Great Satan'.... The show, which included nudity, violence, profanity and graphic sex, also featured a 17-year-old girl who undressed behind a sheer screen and performed simulated sex acts with her boyfriend, prosecu­tors said.

"Perfidio said yesterday he now is on a waiting list to get back on the air.
‘I'll do basically the same thing, only better', he said. 'This time, I think I'll card everyone'".

Now, how about reading SATAN'S DRUMMERs, a PHOENIX JOURNAL!

FRUSTRATION, PAIN AND AGONY
"OH WOE IS WE"
Why am I doing this "advertising"? Because apparently with only 421 readers--someone is missing a lot of pretty good observations and information. My MISSION is to bring the WORD unto your people. If you don't know WHAT HAS GONE WRONG, how can you change it? Further, if our books are banned and confiscated, burned and buried--AND YOU
DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THAT THERE ARE SUCH JOURNALS--THEN WHAT AM I TO DO? If your own brothers, sisters, siblings and parents will NOT HEAR, how am I to get you information if I DON'T TELL YOU WHAT IS AVAILABLE? By the way--there aren't enough "emphasis keys such as 'bold" to serve my purposes to get your attention! I doubt it will "drive me nuts" but I do find the adversary just a tad irritating.

If my own publisher pushes other books on his listing and for­gets to utilize heavy distribution information scattering--how are you going to hear?? Who will tell you what is available? We are not allowed to run ads in almost everything--even Spotlight whom I honor constantly. And how about the turn-down of America West as a distributor of GEORGE BUSH THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY because American West publishes the Phoenix material. Why? Because we are "anti-Semites" and other things equally as false and ridiculous. I am a Semite--who are you?

PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION

The Orange County Register, (Calif), Sat., March 31, 1990: "Washington--Leading members of Congress said Friday that the nation should adopt a simpler, more secure method of identi­fying citizens and legal aliens.....This would be in the form of a National Identity Card". By the way, this would only be uti­lized until other means of identification can be introduced--perhaps in the form of invisible "bar codes" or, or, or...

MILITARY CONVOYS AND AMMO SHIPPING
NEWS-CAPITAL & DEMOCRAT, McAlester, Texas, June 16 & 17th, 1992: "...a total of over 6,500 TONS of ammunition, most of it for howitzers and machine guns, is being transferred to AAP from the Pueblo Depot, near Pueblo, Colo., as the Department of Defense begins its closing of the Colorado facility". [H: And if you believe that facility is closing--you are in seri­ous trouble!]

Now, for just a smattering of excerpts from these articles: "...will employ at least 11 convoys and will incorporate the ser­vices of more than 375 soldiers from active duty, Reserve and National Guard units based in 16 states.

"The Army has designated the transfer of munitions from Pueblo to McAlester and from Umatilla Depot in Oregon to California's Sierra Army Depot.... The transfer will provide valuable hands-on training to Army Reservists and National Guardsmen who specialize in transportation and ordinance han­dling operations.... McAlester's depot operations will be ex­panded and continued.... 105 millimeter artillery rounds and 50 caliber machine gun ammunition will be stored in 21 of the plant's magazines.... The convoys will travel to Wichita, then to the outskirts of Tulsa before swinging south on Highway 75. The convoys will pass both Okmulgee and Henryetta before reaching the Indian Nation Turnpike for its final leg to AAP.... Another group of Reservists now activated and assigned to the plant...will unload...under the supervision of our swing shift storage personnel and surveillance inspectors. The Reservists are being housed in AAP facilities and have access to the plant's recreational facilities. An active duty transportation unit from Fort Leonard Wood, Mo. will be assigned to the plant to as­sist.... Operation "Golden Cargo" is a joint Army Forces Command-Army Materiel Command operation under the direction of the Sixth U.S. Army's 319th Transportation Brigade headquartered in Oakland, Calif...." Gosh, I do hope "THE FORCE" is with you!

Well, so much for Blather Bold-key Hard-on. I wonder how many of you will ask GOD to walk with you?? Time marches ON--AND ON--AND ON, ah but, for how long? Perhaps the expected and long-overdue earthquake incidents are planned as a helpful gesture by your Elite politicians to rearrange your fur­niture for more casual experience. I certainly hope so for I would hate to cause you undue trauma in your daily mind-set routines. Doom and gloom? Will refusing to see and hear re­duce--or increase--doom and gloom? See, it IS, after all, in the perspective and perception, is it not?

PJ 52
CHAPTER 8
REC #1 HATONN

THU., JULY 16, 1992 9:54 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 335

THURSDAY, JULY 16, 1992

ALERT
In the beauty of the morning the only reflection of perception is that which comes from within. Is this a beauteous day or a dreaded day? Obviously if you are to be executed at 10:30 A.M., then right now is a bit of a "drag", it being 10:02 and the desire would be to stop "time". However, if you have grand and wondrous plans for 10:30, it is filled with excitement and anticipation with hope that the time will fly rapidly.

The same is true of "warnings" which seem only to be foisting doom and gloom upon your beings when activities are already pressing and dreary enough. However, if one withholds "warnings" as they flow forth from knowledgeable ones who share--are you, in a sense, responsible if damage occurs to the others from which you withheld that information? Is this not that which the governments and military have already done to you for lo, these many decades?

I actually have ones joshing and bantering that "....if Hatonn is warning about this or that, I don't have to worry about it hap­pening--ha, ha, ha!" So be it. But, less than 1/2 hour ago a person called from Yucca Valley to WARN that she had just been notified from the "seismographic center" that persons there are placed on upgraded alert. They were already prepared for a 7-8 point quake by ending 17th. IT HAS NOW BEEN UPGRADED TO THE EXPECTATION OF A 10-12 POINT "DISASTER".
Next, a person called from Las Vegas to give input that activity in the military flights and all military movement has quadrupled just last evening and this morning. The word is "coming down" from alerted "troops" to anticipate MAJOR happenings within the next 48 hours.

NOW FOR "NETWORK" ALERT!
11:06 A.M.: I am asking Dharma to move back up to this loca­tion for ongoing update as it comes in to our attention. We need to each and all keep updates flowing and shared.

We have "friends" in "high places" who have literally traveled back to Washington with "high officials", from Hemet, Califor­nia. There is confirmation that SOMETHING BIG is COMING DOWN within days if not hours. He is staying over in Wash­ington to acquire more inside information. However, he has re­quired that his wife and friends gather all "precious" "stuff" and go inland. In this instance, to friends in Phoenix, Arizona.

BIGGEST ATTENTION POINT SO FAR:
The latest word out of "high places" in L.A. coupled with Las Vegas activities is as follows: The seismologists, in mass, are leaving the coastal area--they began leaving Monday and the last of the "authority crews" are leaving NOW. Cal-Tech seismologists have alerted the utility and "nerve center" emergency re­sponse places to be prepared for massive upheaval before the 20th of the month and IN NO EXCEPTION OF PREDIC­TIONS, WITHIN THE NEXT 20 DAYS. The subject is being handled under only "need to know" basis and orders are to "keep total silence". The media, press nor public will be in­formed.

From Las Vegas from one who actually works within area 51 (where space-flight-capable "saucers" are often witnessed) comes the word to be on total alert. Razor wire is being placed around the periphery of all military bases--to contain people. This "informant" said that this same thing is happening on ALL military bases--at least within the Western areas.

SCALAR (PRANA) BEAMS
ELF (extra low frequency) beams are being pulsed into the land mass and are being recorded in massive levels at monitoring stations. Neither the people nor the earth can sustain without "breaking" under such bombardment. It is expected that the faults will break first.

Low frequency impact causes distress, depression and "I don't give a damn about you" response to everything. They give off physically disabling side-effects.

SAN FRANCISCO AREA
The same information is coming out of San Francisco, chelas. The notification system is alerted and ones who know the conse­quences are departing the city and coastal areas. The areas of Santa Barbara, San Luis Obispo, etc., are battened down and the Elite are gone "on vacation".

LOCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
Chelas, I can only deal with this Western geographic location. You should be getting information regarding happenings in scattered placements across the nation. It is now mandatory that you ones act as a network in purely human contact. There are ones in all locations who are "inside" and hear or KNOW facts and unless you are willing to share you simply will not KNOW as public citizens.

If ones wish clearing networking of cross-filed input--I suggest that our people would be happy to receive and disperse rumors and/or updates. I don't know how you would wish to do this but surely radio stations who have been gracious to our presence should be notified and this information "faxed".

George at America West can do whatever he sees fit to do in this circumstance regarding media contacts but in prior instances there has only been ridicule and, finally, denouncement and classification as "kooks".

Dharma, do not return to the end of this document. I feel it needs be taken from the equipment and given into other hands. Then we can simply begin a new program if we sit again to write this day. Thank you.

You do what you want to do, chelas, but I am remiss if I share not with you. I do not mind a bit of ridicule for the last laugh shall be MINE! Here is where an "ounce of prevention equals far more than a pound of 'cure'". For instance, if you have failed to bolt and "bungie" your upper china hutch to the wall--how expect ye to not lose your precious china when even a small "shaker" happens?

Is this not what you have done year after year after year? You have failed to bind your public "servants" into security and now they have control over you. You hide and pretend that med­itation and "trust in God" will save you AND your china good­ies. No, but latching and tying or banding the cupboard doors will save the China or at least it will lessen the damage.

"Oh, but I can't live that way. Why would I have things if I cannot use them?" you ask. I respond--if you are warned that a hurricane is likely to strike at 3:00 P.M. this afternoon and you can see the storm moving around and a tidal wave rising of some 50 feet and coming ashore and say you live on the beach-front, what would you do? Would you not effort to secure and consider the possibility of it passing you by, in a day or so? Well, you of Southern California as for instance, live on a net­work of faults and YOUR GEOLOGISTS, SCIENTISTS AND MILITARY ARE ON ALERT BECAUSE THEY EXPECT A 10 TO 12 POINT QUAKE ALONG THE WEST COAST ANY MOMENT. WOULD IT NOT BE GREATER WISDOM TO CONSIDER POSSIBILITIES OF IT HAPPENING? At worst, you will have some boxes in view and some survival gear read­ied.

WHAT IF IT DOESN'T HAPPEN?
That possibility is also valid in consideration. But, insurance can only be purchased when it is not needed! Ponder it. Now that "man" can orchestrate disasters which once could only be done by Mother Nature--you have doubled your risk and the price is far higher to purchase security. If it doesn't happen on schedule, how long do you live like bungie jumpers? I can't say for the hope is that you will become fatigued with the assaults of preparation and when you least expect the blast--it will come. This is the way "mind-control" and "action-control" works.

If you are prepared for the earthquakes then you can turn your mind to other factors which confront you as a society.

LET US LOOK AT "NO FUNDS"
Many states and towns are in horrendous financial shape. Let us again consider California as an example. They have not even formulated a budget because the prospects are so financially, and tax-wise, bad. There are no funds and the banks are going to refuse, very soon, to take IOU's. What happens to, say, a prison system when there is no funding to PAY WARDENS AND GUARDS? What happens to the animals at the zoos when there is no one to attend them? I would guess the "National Guard" in blue helmets will look pretty good to you as they move in to regain order?
I suppose those "emergency regula­tions" and FEMA rules which by executive order forces the guards back to duty--without pay (or be shot), will look pretty good to you? Well, this is the way the final acts of controlled One World Order works. The only thing is, it does NOT end. Once under total military control, you have no way to go back to normal life-style. The big boys have "gotcha". The day of reckoning is at hand and this particular "piper" intends on a massive harvest. You are the mouse--"they" are the cats. This is terrorism at work, chelas, from earthquakes to actual execu­tion--the waiting is devastating to the nerves and at some point you will "do anything" to end the waiting.

All the while you are" waiting" you are being bombarded with that frequency pulses at depress you emotionally and confuse thoughts and "wipe you out" physically.

People are so "good and helpful" after a disaster. Why, chelas, could you not work together in the same manner--BEFORE the disaster when you KNOW at some point it IS GOING TO HAPPEN? The remarkable thing is that people willingly suffer and even perish willingly and without grievers if the masses in numbers of departed be large enough. It is the single child down a well or a kitten up a tree that elicits all-out effort. Your adversary KNOWS EXACTLY what he is doing. At some point the human emotional system shuts down and zombie state sets in. You are now in "that" state of behavior. The "demonstrations" are orchestrated to confuse you even more abundantly for they give you the perception that someone cares about something. No, it is but confusion and things are never changed through such disorder. The orchestrated demonstra­tions only feed the fuel for the fire of more and more disorder.