PJ 52
CHAPTER 15

REC #2 HATONN

WED., JULY 29, 1992 4:07 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 348

WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 1992

AFTERNOON HYSTERICS
Let me tell you ones that it is not always EASY working with you--you had best be glad it was GOD who invented "humor".

I have had to take an hour to settle Dharma enough to work again--she gets "visions" and regales into peals of laughter. Chelas, there is only "good" in seeing the humor in every situa­tion because it is ultimately that which will save your sanity. But, leave it to be obvious that we space-cadets also have great need for patience and understanding at that which unfolds before us. Monty Python or Benny Hill or Mel Brooks could do won­ders with any of this material and make a billion dollars. Truth is inherently more funny than is a dreamt up sit-com.

KILLER RABBITS
Remember the story (TRUE) about Carter and the "killer rabbit" on his outing trip? Python had a ball with that one as his group went in search of the Holy Grail. [Editors: please see if you can locate the cartoon about the misadventures of Mr. Carter--(See page 151.) Now all of the "adversary" is having fun over the Photon Belt and you are somehow incensed! No--a good laugh is what is best for you--stop feeling you "failed" some way be­cause your world hasn't yet self-destructed in front of you--IT WILL RARELY BE IN FRONT OF YOU--THAT IS THE POINT! But that still isn't what turned Dharma's funny-bone inside out. For one thing they were caught in the earthquake shivers and null-zone electronic communications systems out ages. But it is the goggles which finally "did-it". She and E.J. laughed until the tears rolled at the vision in progress.

The vision? Thousands of people stumbling around in welding goggles No. 5 with No. 10 lenses raised and at ready. Then at the appropriate moment (undecided at present as to "cue"), down come the heavier lenses and surely enough--total null-time black-out! Now, if no one removes the goggles for, say, five days--surely enough--five days of total darkness! Perhaps Bob Girard is correct--you have to have a somewhat "insane mind" to see humor in such a visual scene. Worse it got, however, as FEMA troops rushed to the rescue--with empty flashlights be­cause you can't find a 6-volt battery in the State of California, not to mention the rest of the nation.

Now, to treat these "sick" "nuts" the professional "scientists" go to work with headlamps on "their" craniums, as necessitated terminology per prior writing, and stethoscopes flung about necks (for identification purposes).

Now she comes back to the board in anticipation of writing about Nikola Tesla and "buried" and/or "secret documents" and agreements, (See end of chapter for Tesla dated Tesla news clips.) only to have received correspondence from a dear friend regarding Canadian response to his inquiries about the Photon Belt. BUT I WANT YOU TO PLEASE READ BE­TWEEN THOSE LINES AS WE REPRINT THE LETTER AND WRITE-UP.

QUOTE:

Well, so much for "open-minded interest and fair objective 'scientific' analysis and evaluation based on the 'scientific method' of information gathering and hypothesis building".

So much for my respect for such "science" and astronomers and "doctors"! Please renew my subscription to THE LIBERA­TOR.

The intent of this little exercise gone sour was not to offend The PHOENIX LIBERATOR [H: We are all but impossible to offend in any case.], much less you, Hatonn, but to initiate a dialogue between these make-believe mainstream "scientists" and the representatives of this dissenting view, in order to learn more about the major sticking points they are having with this material. The object of this exercise has been lost to name-calling and ridicule on the part of the "scientific"/astronomical community of Canada at large. [H: This person simply called several science 'centers' and asked for information if there is any. You would have to go back to earlier writings to un­derstand that one of the contactees wanted more information and even a discourse with me if possible--"because something is going on but we can't talk about it.]

So with this in mind, let us continue with an update:

MORE ACCLAIM FOR THE LIBERATOR
FROM CANADA
May the Light of all-knowing Source shine abundantly in the Northern hemisphere country of Canada, and in particular in the corridors of our "scientific" institutions.

This is so sickening that I go deeper into depression the more I think about it. Here it goes anyway. And this is the last foray into the halls of academia for me, I might add.

One of the astronomers so eager to wager a bet with Hatonn three weeks ago now says he will notify Canadian and U.S. postal authorities regarding this "thinly disguised 'anti-Semitic' [????] ... degenerative literature" from the U.S. that is the very worst example of all the occult and paranormal material that he evaluates. [H: Sorry, chelas, but the energy field created by that "Belt" cannot be mistaked (Editor: OK as is) for anything else and it is the most guarded secret of the day--next to the planet headed directly for your planet and fully visualized and recognized throughout your astronomy crowd. Well, maybe the secret "free-trade" talks are more secret as is "October Surprise" and Saddam's and Bush's joint banking accounts in BNL and BCCI. Indeed one does need a sense of humor to make it through the day! What is the danger of inquiry about a possible atmospheric phenomenon [does it differ greatly from your scientists studying man-made crystal viruses (HIV) in capsule travel?]? How about harnessing the "Northern Lights"? Ah, but with the Northern Lights you are going to HAVE TO OWN UP TO THE FACT THAT THERE ARE MASSIVE PHOTON CRYSTALLINE ATMOSPHERIC LIGHTS--EH WHAT? SO BE IT. WHAT EVER IN THE WORLD, HOWEVER, COULD THIS HAVE TO DO WITH JEWS AND SEMITES? I WAS (AM) A SEMITE--WHO ARE THE JEWS? DON'T KNOW? BETTER BRUSH UP ON YOUR HISTORY, READERS!]
The consensus among the 20 or so "scientists" he has shown this material is the same: question the sanity of the readers. He quite bluntly advises me to seek the "qualified help of a profes­sional health worker", later on in our short conversation this changes to "mental health worker" [H: Yes, and the world is still FLAT and the EARTH PLANET is the center of the so­lar system??? Bloodletting is still the treatment of choice for "healing"? And, how about "oops, the smallpox vaccine was just a little infected with HIV"! or in France" "...oh well, we just let a few thousand infections of AIDS start from KNOWN contaminated blood from the bloodbank"! It is almost as funny as "safe sex" for kindergarten babies whose condoms don't fit.] and finally just states flat out that he is con­cerned with "your sanity", inferring the existence of an unde­tected problem that should be examined for "your own best in­terest". [H: All of this because a man questions the possibil­ity of an unknown phenomenon--when the governments are TALKING ABOUT THE SAME THING EVERY DAY--IN DIFFERENT LANGUAGE TERMS. IT IS SOMETHING LIKE NOW SAYING COMMUNISM AND THE SOVIET UNION ARE "DEAD" AND "GONE". WHO IS THE FOOL?]
As for that "private meeting with you": nope, not interested any longer (!!??), exactly like you said it would be. Neither does he wish to engage in exchange by phone. Would he like to go directly to source at MIT or Palomar?? "You will find men­tal cases and examples of the 'walking wounded' in every insti­tution throughout the world".

He suggests I phone back after the 25th, when nothing hap­pens, which should force me to re-assess this resource. [H: Phone back? How could you have done that--your long-dis­tance phone system was OUT for a major portion of the pe­riod of time between the 24th and yesterday. Emergency call services were out, cellular phones were out and FEMA was and is, in control--check on it. If they were not out in your neighborhood then you simply didn't call 911 for ser­vice!]
A past-president of the Canadian Astronomical Society also thinks nothing much of this except to say that it must be just "another religious freak" (Ughh-this is so sickening) whose newspaper contains 0 (zero) "scientific" validity. "And there is NO conspiracy either"...!

END OF QUOTING

So much for the bloodbath, P.C. for they didn't like Copernicus either.

I do thank P.C. for the next item just to point out that some of my projections can actually be confirmed:

QUOTE:

The Globe and Mail, (Toronto, Canada) Tuesday, July 21, 1992: SECRECY CLOAKS NAFTA TESTS: Negotiations shielded from debate.

(The Globe and Mail with The New York Times):

Canadian industry representatives advising the federal gov­ernment on the North American free-trade agreement talks are finding it's hard enough just finding out what's been de­cided.
To read the NAFTA texts, they have to go to a special room in the Lester Pearson Building in Ottawa, the headquarters for External Affairs and International Trade officials.

There are no photocopiers and the documents can't leave the room. However, notes can be taken--if you are ever able to get in. [H: How many of YOU know what is in those texts? Would they tell YOU? Where will you go to find out the information? Do you think the "secret-keepers" will tell YOU? DO YOU REALLY THINK THE VERY AS­TRONOMERS ORDERED TO KEEP THE INFORMATION REGARDING PHOTONS AND BELTS AND PLAN­ETS AND LASER WEAPONS SECRET--ARE GOING TO TELL you? So much for interest in or freedom of any­thing--you better start pondering these things very, very quickly.]
One striking aspect of the NAFTA negotiations has been the thousands of compromises made, affecting scores of industries [like Northern Cod fishing and fish canneries] in the three countries, without exposing the details of these arrangements to public scrutiny.

The secrecy has been remarkably successful in smothering debate during a U.S. election year and a politically sensitive pe­riod in Canada.

In the United States, President George Bush's administration has begun to investigate leaks that have occurred. In one recent breakthrough agreement, not previously disclosed, the three countries agreed to treat each other's ADVERTISING COMPANIES AS THEY TREAT THEIR OWN.
Asked about this and other recent agreements, aides to U.S. Trade Representative Carla Hills not only declined to comment--on the ground that classified information was involved--but also immediately began investigating possible sources of the leaks.

Within hours, they had checked the attendance records of se­nior advertising executives at meetings of Mrs. Hills' private-sector advisory groups and determined that NOT ONE OF THEM had shown up for classified briefings at which the is­sue was discussed.

During most of the negotiations, these deals stayed secret because all three countries classified thousands of pages of negotiating documents and conducted their talks with the secrecy and security once reserved for wartime military opera­tions... [H: Enough of this one I suppose? I suppose--in the interest of National Security and Top-secret privilege under Executive Order--I simply will agree: The world is flat!!]

END OF QUOTING

NIKOLA TESLA INFORMATION
I ask that we return to reprinting the letter in point in the prior writing:

QUOTING:

Also, I was looking for some information on Nikola Tesla in our on-site library to find that all books containing seemingly valid information about his work were taken from the shelves. I had to ask for them specifically at the service desk. One of the books written by a man named Arthur Matthews (who claims to be the last known assistant to Mr. Tesla) had the enclosed news­paper articles included in the back of the book. [H: Editors, I don't care how much space it takes--please run every one of the articles IN FULL with special notation to DATES of printing.] (See end of chapter.) I thought that they might be of interest to all those who don't believe that the Russians have the ability to control weather and have by now almost mastered what Tesla gave to the world, i.e., the Cosmospheres. Please take note of the dates; obviously this is not new news, neither was it in just one newspaper.

[H: The final inquiries are so important that I shall not delve into them herein for they deal with "time warp" and "time travel" which, by the way, you developed at the time of the famed "Philadelphia Experiment". With the new thrust sys­tems utilizing photon pulse systems you can actually move into time travel and the experimenters, as you might guess, get one heck of a ride! I suppose for these reasons I find it appalling to get responses such as "above" regarding simple inquiries regarding possible phenomena which is THE topic of choice at all scientific "secret" conferences. TO ME, IT IS ABOUT AS CONFIRMING TO WHAT WE ARE GIV­ING YOU AS YOU ARE GOING TO GET! So, friend in point, please be patient and I will get to simultaneous "experience", etc., when we get just a tiny bit farther down the trail. A lot of stuff is going to hit the fan because it is all coming to the entropy surface now. When the ball starts to unravel it will be amazing how many tangled webs were made from the billions of fibers making up those webs. Glory to those with eyes to see and ears to hear.]
END OF QUOTING

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS BEFORE
THE ELECTION IN 1984
The person who sent this correspondence is so unnerved by events that he asks that he not be identified by ANY means: name, location, etc. I honor that and thank you for sharing.

QUOTING:

July 18, 1992

Commander Hatonn; Friends,

...and may we speak of an occurrence which has intrigued me and disturbed me for nearly 8 years. It is the actual experience of a physician in a Western State, (I have since forgotten his name). His experience was recounted briefly in an issue of PARADE magazine and in fuller detain in, I believe, the AKRON BEACON-JOURNAL.

Four days BEFORE the Presidential election of 1984, the physician and countless others were watching TV through Satel­lite Dish TV hook-up, which was at that time state-of-the-art. To his great agitation he found himself watching the entire top news reporting crew of one of the networks--David Brinkley, Sander Van Ocher, et al--reporting the VOTE RE­TURNS OF THE REAGAN-MONDALE PRESIDENTIAL RACE WHICH HAD NOT YET BEEN HELD!
He said it caused him to feel disoriented in time as though the election had somehow been held without his knowing about it. After several hours of watching state by state returns, coming in bit by bit, he went to his phone and called his Mother in Canada. This lady had been active in politics and had connec­tions so he asked her to check on what in the world was going on!

She eventually called back and said that she had been able to reach someone who told her that this was a "dress rehearsal" that had been broadcast by mistake and that he was to "...forget it and pay no attention--IT WOULD NOT HAP­PEN AGAIN".
The day after his having seen what he had seen--he re­ceived a call from a person "very high up" in one of the ma­jor networks who reiterated EXACTLY the same message.
He mentioned that the election was going to Pres. Reagan.... I do not know if the reports four days in advance were the same as those which transpired on Election night.

Spotlight has reported that all statistics are funneled to ONE giant computer system which can be programmed to skew the results in any direction desired.

Do you have knowledge of what was going on that day? A "dress rehearsal" seems like a very unlikely true explanation!

Thank you for what you do for the people. I will continue to support you. I look forward to hearing your commentary on the Perot developments. [H: And again a reminder to not use identification if the message would be "shared".]
END OF QUOTING

Salu and thank you. Indeed I know what was going on--the same thing that goes on in ALL your elections. You have no voice in reality, in any election and have not for many, many decades. The "dictatorship" has been headed by the "dictator" established by the New World Order and Committee of 300. What will happen to Bush? Bigger plans or wipe-out. He will either play the game or, as the Bilderbergers have already de­cided well over a year past--Clinton and Gore will be the pi­geons on parade at the White House Podiums. It no longer matters a whit who wins for the intentions are to silence the voices of the people in any event.

I must continually remind you readers--MY mission is to that which I am doing--bringing you Truth, revealment of the secrets and cover-ups as best we can, and collect God's people when the time sequence warrants it. In the ending the evil will devour itself.

In that subject vein, may I share one more piece of material sent from yet another beloved friend. It is a copy of a portion of a book called THE ETERNAL QUEST by one James Whitfield. I do not wish to discuss the book in point but the portion shared is most valuable. This is quite old in writing, having been pub­lished in 1933 (more than half a century past). So--guess WHERE YOU ARE NOW?

QUOTING:

... When the spiritual consciousness of man becomes too high, the threat to the forces of evil compels them to respond with vigor. Just as in Atlantis, the soul of man is at stake throughout the universe. Evil will not back down. It cannot and will not. Man in the Earth is the center and the focal point of this struggle. Unlike Atlantis, this is mankind's final oppor­tunity to rise above both good and evil and enter Paradise with the Father and the Mother.

You have noticed the explosion of the acts of violence, evil, greed, corruption, malevolence, ill will, suffering, malice and cruelty that has erupted with increasing frequency and severity in the Earth. Many of these self-same acts of depravity have been perpetrated in the name of God and good. That is why man must rise above both 'good' and evil. In truth, good cannot oppose evil. The reason it cannot is that in the act of opposing, it becomes like unto that which it opposes. By its very nature, evil can use any means to oppose good. By its very nature, good cannot oppose evil without being transformed in the pro­cess to that which it opposes. It is impossible for good to commit the identical acts which it opposes in evil and remain good. For good to use the excuse and the alibi that its evil acts are committed in the name of God, does not transmute the evil acts. These are the games of hypocrites, liars, self-deceivers and fools!

You may logically ask what to do. If good cannot fight evil, how can victory be achieved in this struggle? The answer is ob­vious. Evil will destroy itself. Do you think for a moment that the Father and the Mother would send mankind on this long journey and quest, and abandon him now? Never! In the plan of the Father and the Mother, Evil's own greed and excesses will pit it against itself. In the final analysis, evil will consume evil. Mankind is not helpless.

The challenge now is for man to really learn what it means to go within himself. The most exciting thing about self-discovery is that it produces a revelation and an understanding of all life. True self-discovery brings about the realization of the unity and similarity of all living beings. It is only a matter of degree that separates us in the manifestation of the same characteristics that are inherent in us one and all. We each have good in us. We each have evil in us. We each have the need to experience the effects of good and evil in our lives. And finally, we each have the opportunity to rise above both good and evil and assume our rightful destiny beside the Father and the Mother in paradise.

"This is all I have to say at this time, Joseph", the Archangel Gabriel said, then concluded, "To all who read your book will come the Angels of Love and of Light. Those who are truly seeking to rise above good and evil will have the help they seek. This is a direct promise from the Father and the Mother. Their promises are kept. I thank you".

"Thank you, Beloved Gabriel", I replied. I was too surprised to say anything else...

END OF QUOTING

I believe this is a good lesson to leave with you at this writing close. Walk with God and there can be no evil in thine pathway which dares stand in thine presence. Salu.

Hatonn to clear, thanking you for your attention and your kind reception in brotherhood. Good evening.

(Christ: Pictures in Pdf book: PJ 52.)