힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#052, THREADS OF LIGHT AMONG THE STRANDS OF EVIL

PJ 52
    CHAPTER 11

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., JULY 26, 1992 8:12 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 345

SUNDAY. JULY 26. 1992

NOTHING HAPPENING?
    If you think nothing is happening then I concern for your world more than can be imagined. Just on a local level the laser pulse beams are so debilitating that my crew finds it difficult to func­tion. The constant bombardment makes it very tempting to simply "give up" and await whatever shall be coming. Oh, would that it could be so simple. You are being toyed with in a most heinous manner and my heart goes out unto you. My team notes that the silent hours are so busy that their physical mechanical houses will hardly function upon arising.

Many of you are going within and finding your day to day con­clusions of actions. I can offer no more than that as a teacher for in the remainder of journey it shall be moment to moment, day to day. Rejoice in the gift of even one more hour, one more day--and, if allowed just a few more years in which to grow--you can change this old world, friends. That is, if you want to do so. Most are marching now to the new piper's song and drumbeat to zombie-land.

CAMP DAVID?
    Your President is off for a "get-away" at Camp David? This is what the CNN speaker said this morning! Can't the writers re­member from one minute to the next, their stories? Remember--he went to Camp David with his high level staff, Powell, Ch­eney, Quayle, etc., to decide when to bomb Iraq? Is that so unimportant that it is called a "get-away"? What ever happened to "doing business" in the Capital and White House of your government? Besides, all the while they were "making plans and contingency operations"--how is it that Powell was also off making speeches which were also shown on the same news-cast? These were political, so guess what is most important? What do YOU know? How do you know that you know? Do you have any idea at all of what is going on beyond that which you are shown on TV or in the press? I thought not.

Just remember, friends, Bush declared the first Iraq war from his usual office: the golf course. World affairs and death of a nation in between golf ball holes and on golf carts. Does this strike you as less deadly than one, Adolf Hitler, who at least de­clared his intent "to the people" on "working" ritual--not from vacation-land. Do you realize that ALL of Bush's major decla­rations of intended death dealing doom bombs--have come from his GET-AWAYS and always from a place of "game-playing"? Can it be that he is always at "play" or is it just imagining coin­cidence? Could it be that the "one" shown to you "isn't" the entity in point of making those horrendous decisions against you and your nation? You had better take a better look at all those Elite puppets.

BAKER IN PHILIPPINES
    Where is your Secretary of State while the world dangles be­tween disaster and catastrophe? Ah, indeed, he is in the Philip­pines! Why? Would you find it strange that Imelda Marcos has gone to do banking in Hong Kong (right now!)? She has to have SPECIAL permits to go anywhere so how could this be--and only four days, yet. (??) Could there be some kind of Pay-Off being setup for this so-called little "Indonesian Conference"? Why is Pinatubo blowing again? Let me tell you again, students of life progress--the Philippines are the most important point of remaining heritage in your world. It is so important that Dharma sits and stares at 33 hours of taped language course and four texts on the language of Tagalog--the native language of the Philippines. It is too much; I agree that it is too much at this time, but we must have it available when I need it. This does not mean, please, that any of you Filipinos who speak Tagalog may begin pounding her with your language to get to me--YOU GET TO ME DIRECTLY AND IT ONLY BURIES HER IN TOTAL BEWILDERMENT. YOU MUST, ALSO, YOU PRESENTERS--RECEIVE FROM ME DIRECTLY. Usually, silence is the best approach to almost all things--for in the si­lence you can HEAR!

In the silence she is also becoming attuned to Lakota when Grandfather calls. What links do you ones have to your past heritage? Go into the silence and perhaps you will hear and know. There are no accidents--why would Little Crow be a Lakota? Why not a Mayan? Well, WHO says he wasn't--isn't? How can you LEARN these things if you remain locked into the moment of concern about that which is contradiction? If you learn the clues and guidelines--you can KNOW without asking another, even a higher brother, for the answers. I like to often repeat Little Crow's speaking: "It will all be exactly as it will be".

GO READ YOUR LESSONS
    Instead of reading a "few" of the volumes and papers and then barraging me with questions--even about ones such as Billy Meier, etc. Why do you not avail yourselves of ALL the infor­mation and you will KNOW the answers? I have no interest in dawdling over one speaker or another--the world is made of over 6-1/2 BILLION people--each needing, needing, needing - - -. Does MY opinion of, say, the BOOK OF ENOCH or OAH­SPE actually mean so much to you? If you have read my pro­jections and used the never-changing guidelines--YOU WILL KNOW THE VALUE AND/OR THE ERRORS. The great Wisdom keepers are knowing that there are many ways to pre­sent "truth" and most often the best way to discern Truth is through the blackest lie. How can YOU gain in this wisdom if you attend the details of "man's" blatherings without giving guidelines to the reception and sorting into valid, possibly valid and erroneous or false? To get my opinion on those things is exactly that--my opinion. Some of you want my opinions so that you can confirm your own or, somehow prove ME WRONG. I am in no contest for anything and I am here to prove nothing--I have a mission and I am doing it to the best of my capability (which is quite adequate). Truth is a strange commodity-it stands alone and seems always to be attacked in the most heinous manners when it would be obvious that were it NOT Truth--no one would pay a second glance at the circumstance.

EXAMPLE?

QUOTING: Wednesday, July 8, 1992, The Honolulu Adver­tiser: Historian says the Holocaust never occurred, JEWS ACCUSE GOEBBELS' DIARY TRANSLATOR OF BEING BIASED.
    Associated Press: LONDON--Revisionist historian David Irv­ing's key role in getting Joseph Goebbels' diaries published has sparked protest by Jews, and provoked debate over the accuracy of translations by a man who claims there was no Holocaust (as presented).

The Sunday Times (London), which paid Irving for tran­scribing previously unpublished extracts from the diaries as well as a "finder's fee" for delivering them to the paper, has been attacked for dealing with the controversial historian.

The state archives in Moscow, where the diaries were dis­covered, has also become embroiled in the controversy because of its dealings with Irving. The cash-strapped archives, which allowed him to work for free, now says it should be paid.

Sunday Times Editor Andrew Neil said the controversy over Irving has obscured the potential impact of the previously un­published segments of the diaries, which Oxford historian Nor­man Stone says fill "the largest outstanding gap in the documentation of the Third Reich".

Since the rival Independent newspaper revealed details of the publishing deal last week, Irving's house has been picketed by Jewish Groups and the Anti-Nazi League [off-spring of British Intelligence]. The protesters say Irving's views make him unsuitable to translate the diaries of Hitler's propa­ganda chief. [H: What would make his "suitable"? Would changing the truth to lies make him more suitable, per­haps?]
    Irving said yesterday that windows have been smashed at British bookstores selling his works. He also said members of underground Jewish organizations, disguised as telephone engi­neers, raided his apartment and smashed down the door with a sledgehammer.

Irving, who has written many books about World War II and is preparing a biography of Goebbels, denied accusations that he was an "apologist for Hitler". But he stood by his contention that there was no Holocaust as presented. In an article he wrote in Tuesday's Guardian, he predicted that "one year from now the Holocaust will be discredited".

Times Editor Neil said it would have been more convenient if an uncontroversial historian had offered the newspaper new ex­tracts from the diaries, but Irving came up with "a world scoop" and he wasn't about to turn it down.

Neil said Irving was one of the few people who could deci­pher Goebbels' spidery handwriting and shorthand. Irving said it had taken him two years to learn how to read it.

Actress Miriam Karlin, a member of the Anti-Nazi League, who protested outside Irving's house on Saturday, said he was totally unsuitable for translating accurately because of his denial of the Holocaust as it happened, in which her mother's family died. [H: Does this make HER possibly a better translator?]
    Irving countered: "My opponents say, 'There you are, he's going to give it a right-wing slant'. But you can't do that be­cause you'd leave yourself open to immediate detection".

Neil said The Sunday Times has done extensive checks against already published sections of Goebbels' diaries and is convinced the new extracts are not fakes. In 1983, the news­paper bought purported Hitler diaries, which turned out to be forgeries.

"It's not a mistake the paper could afford to make twice," Neil said. End of quoting.

AND WHAT OF JESSE JACKSON?
    He was just in Brussels speaking to the World Jewish Congress meeting. (Jesse Jackson? (??)) He says, "Zionism is a libera­tion movement", and called for Jews and Blacks to re-create their "old coalition". Old coalition? Seems to me it was only a brief period of time ago that the Jews were blasting Jesse Jack­son as an Anti-Semite for referring to New York City as "Hymietown" during his 1984 campaign and embracing Pales­tine Liberation Organization Chairman Yasser Arafat. Isn't it amazing that you can simply lie a bit more and swing votes in your favor? Well, chelas, if it depends on my telling you what you want to hear--forget it--for, from me, you shall have Truth whether or not it wears well in the voting stands.

NO NULL-TIME YESTERDAY?
    Oh? Tell that to the ones who were caught for over four hours in total blackout and no way to get the information to anyone--not even CNN. Then, when the word DID get out--all media was forbidden to even reference it. THE MEDIA WAS WARNED THAT IT WAS PART OF A TOP-SECRET OP­ERATION AND INVOLVED NATIONAL SECURITY AND THERE WAS AN IMMEDIATE GAG ORDER ON ALL DE­TAILS. ANYONE A BIT SCARED YET?

THE BIG ONE?
    Be patient, little rushers, California reeled and rocked for the past two days and is still shaking this minute. Be patient and when you least expect it--smile, you're on Candid Earthquake. The Elite have a LOT riding on the events of these days and George Bush has problems brewing on top of his problems.

INDICTMENTS
    So, NOW, we are going to consider indicting Reagan and top aides for being involved in Iran-gate? What of Bush? He was the biggest part of all and his name isn't even getting honorable mention today.

What WILL you do about Bush--and all those Presidents who have covered-up and allowed to die, all those sons and husbands of you-the-people? Let me share with you, an article brought to my attention within the Spotlight. Thank you for sharing for it says it more believably than can I in reaching through the physi­cal walls of "prove it to me".

QUOTE:

The Spotlight, July 27, 1992 (mailed 7/17/92): POW EXCLUSIVES CONFIRMED (front page), Presidential Du­plicity Proven:

The final chapter can now be written on the story of the fate of American prisoners of war and missing in action left behind at the end of American participation in the Vietnam War nearly 20 years ago--in 1973. [H: No there won't be any "new" things herein--but you need it ALL. The article is by one Mike Blair whom I respect but find his information of­ten lacks the "whole truth"--as in the assassination of John Kennedy, he somehow "missed" the main murderers. So be it.]

Exclusive to the Spotlight; by Mike Blair.

The Senate Select Committee on POW and MIA Affairs, a temporary committee set up and funded to determine the fate of America's Vietnam War missing, will soon be able to write its final report to Congress and the American people as to the fate of some 2,300 missing Americans still unaccounted for from the war in Southeast Asia.

It will not be a pretty report, and it will shock and disgust the American people, for it concludes a story of infamy, deceit and betrayal, so great as to never have been surpassed in U.S. his­tory.

The report will detail how the administrations of five succes­sive American presidents--Richard Nixon, Gerald Ford, Jimmy Carter, Ronald Reagan and George Bush--could have resolved the live POW-MIA issue but instead tried to bury it forever in one of official Washington's numerous memory holes. There is still time to bring redemption, to resolve the issues. That he will is doubtful. [H: I note that the biggest picture in the article is of HENRY KISSINGER! I wonder how they are going to blame all of this on the "Little Gray Aliens 'holding your administration hostage'"?]
    ......Yes, indeed, American prisoners of war were left behind, alive in Southeast Asia. STOP QUOTING.

[H: I can't continue this barrage of words--as right-on as they might be, because it is obvious that if 370-plus troops were left on the tarmac when the rest flew home to safety--there WERE men left in Southeast Asia!

Of course there were men left there and are still there. This writer, however, wants you to believe the men were "for sale", etc., No, it all now has to do with international drug trade and higher causes.
    I believe that there is a much more important notation in small size that would explain a lot more if you could get the truth on the man, in point, Richard Armitage! I believe you would be able to get confirmation from one Col. James Gritz regarding my statement.]

Quote:

SECRET AGENDA? Richard Armitage, the U.S. State Department manipulator who engineered the downfall of Ferdinand Marcos, is touring Australia, speaking on regional security , sponsored by the Heritage Foundation AND Institute of Public Affairs. However, his main thrust was against non-candidate Ross Perot, who he denounced to the Australian press as a "fascist unfit to control the CIA, FBI and IRS". Armitage added that Australia should have grave fears concerning Perot. Now they don't have to worry. End of quoting. (Also from Spotlight, same day but from press releases elsewhere).

Secret agenda? That must be THE most understated one-liner of the year!

WAKE UP, WORLD
    I have written about the Heritage Foundation AND THE Insti­tute of Public Affairs. Is it too much to ask that you ones read the information I bring you before you continue to ask and ask and ask questions which have been answered so many times that other readers withdraw in boredom? If you cannot "afford" the books I know not what to do other than DEMAND that they be carried in your local libraries. I again remind you, we write for almost 7 BILLION people and I cannot attend individuals who inquire on personal subjects. Ask those questions of God and LISTEN for the response. Often, however, it will be, "Go get and read the information I am sending unto you! What is most important in your journey? Think carefully in an­swering ME".
    Armitage was the most involved of all your State Depart­ment personnel in drug dealings in the Golden Triangle--get Gritz's information, tapes--whatever you can get hands on. He also was in Lebanon (about drugs and "deals" at the on­set of the Iraq "Gulf War"). Why would that possibly be?? Watch this one man and you'll get a LOT OF ANSWERS!

HOW DO YOU GET INFORMATION?
    You can read that which we bring and it will "get you through" but if you only are driven to proof and more, more and more than I have time to outlay--you are pretty much on your own. My people can supply you with listings of books of truth as far as insight into physical workings are concerned but the most im­portant, of course, are as this one in hand, REPORT FROM IRON MOUNTAIN ON THE POSSIBILITY AND DESIRABILITY OF PEACE. This book was printed in 1967 (sorry, to you who demanded I use "new" material). It was WITH­DRAWN from the libraries and public access (just as is planned with the PLEIADES CONNECTION series and the TANGLED WEBS series--under way right now) before the third printing could be completed.

Well, you ask, "Couldn't YOU give us that information like you do other things? You are already in trouble and seem to keep it flowing--why don't you give it to us"?
    I guess I shall consider that as a request for I got much inquiry when I mentioned it prior to now. It is certainly appropriate and timely information RIGHT NOW:

The first paragraph of the "Introduction" reads: "The report which follows summarizes the results of a two-and-a-half-year study of the broad problems to be anticipated in the event of a general transformation of American society to a condition lack­ing its most critical current characteristics: its capability and readiness to make war when doing so is judged necessary or de­sirable by its political leadership..... "

I realize you don't want to hear about "old" stuff, i.e., George Bush and "Watergate", but how can you relate to NOW if you have no understanding of that which went prior to NOW?

I had left off in the story a million years ago, it seems, with in­formation regarding "Chairman George Bush in Watergate". I believe I had only done one writing on the matter when I changed to include Ray Renick's more critical and crucial in­formation--especially if you are a West Coast area dweller try­ing to save assets and property. He outlays the San Luis Obispo Connection and it has all but cost him his life. Support this man, please.

As to property, it was noted on the "news" yester evening that Home Fed "properties" were being auctioned "with no minimum bid" and that purchasers could get houses, etc. for as little as ONE DOLLAR. Funny thing is that Home Fed had a trust deed on this "EKKER" property and yet, consideration of a non-minimum bid, even WITH NO AUCTIONEER PRESENT, made the court laugh and throw out the case in point. Whew--I simply do not see how you can keep up, it flows so quickly and so dankly.

At any rate, I shall ask that another short notice from Renick be inserted here and then we will do a bit of continuation of the Watergate involvement of your beloved Commander-in-Chief.

QUOTE:

BOARD OF SUPERVISORS--May 19, 1992
    Public Comment--Transcript

My name is Ray Renick. I live at 1625 Nipomo Avenue, Los Osos.

I'm sure you've seen my report which is a synopsis of half my lifetime of research into government drug trafficking and murder and assassination. There are hundreds of copies of this report, not only in this building, but in this county, and in Washington at several congressional investigations which are going on right now.

Perhaps you've heard some of the radio broadcasts I did on KVEC TALK RADIO, where I covered the same information. I call this report "The S L O Connection" because it connects San Luis Obispo officials with the crimes of drug trafficking, murder and assassination and includes the assassination of Presi­dent John Kennedy which I described on my January 28 broad­cast with Dave Congleton on KVEC and where I identified, on January 14, one of the San Luis Obispo officials as Judge William P. Clark.

I am in the process of initiating a lawsuit which will mandate an investigation of this information and these charges. This lawsuit will augment an existing lawsuit filed in Ventura County by Gary Wean which calls for an investigation of new evidence in the murder of Senator Robert Kennedy and names several prominent Californians.

This is an appeal for additional information. Information about drug trafficking of high government officials, as well as information about murder and assassination--especially about the Kennedys. [H: We wrote in detail about the death and BS given you regarding Robert Kennedy's death--I hope that you will obtain the JOURNAL in point and get current for these people now bringing more and more truth are in need of backup and it can only come from ones who already KNOW! Stop asking, "What can 'I' do," and start doing it! GET INFORMED AND, FRANKLY, THE JOURNALS AND THE LIBERATOR ARE THE BEST RESOURCE ON YOUR PLANET AT THIS TIME FOR IT WILL GIVE GUIDELINES AS TO WHERE TO GO AND GET MORE. This paper in point is called PHOENIX LIBERATOR for a very, very good reason: it is patterned after and by the ones who presented the LIBERATOR at Boston--William Lloyd Garrison, A.D. 1805-1879. You ones have some daring his­torians in your past--do not let them down now that you can change a world by your simple participation.]
    Also information about the Gehlen Organization, the Zapata Cattle Company, Eagles Nest, and the murders of Scott Alexan­der and Steven Carr.

I live at 1625 Nipomo Avenue in Los Osos. I do not have a telephone but I will appreciate any information I can get. Thank you. (ZIP: 93402)

KCBX FM 90 9:55 AM

END OF QUOTING.

Now to Bush:

We take up exactly where we left off in prior writing and at the topic of "Moves for Impeachment". Please remember that we write dated JOURNALS and if you read with that real­ization, the grammar as applied to literature (novels) will not be so lacking in your perception. WE intend to simply bring information from wherever we garner it and in the most simplistic format possible. We do not ever expect the "Nobel Peace Prize" so let us deal simply with "what IS". So, now, we continue with QUOTING:
    [H: I am reminded to "remind you" that the book, IM­MACULATE DECEPTION will be ready for distribution around mid-August and it is so worthy of your attention. I continue, however, with that which we have and since it dif­fers only in semantics, we shall utilize it. Yes, I do have the manuscript of the above volume--but I wish to utilize it else­where. Thank you.]
    (Moves for Impeachment): Later, on Nixon's last Monday, Bush joined White House Counsel J. Fred Buzhardt and Dean Burch on a visit to Congressman Rhodes, and showed him the transcript of the smoking gun tape. "This means that there's just no chance in the world that I won't vote to impeach him". Bush must have heaved a sigh of relief, since this is what he had wanted Rhodes to tell Nixon to get him to quit. "Rhodes later let it be known that he was offended that Bush had been briefed before he was", but of course, Bush was a top official of the Nixon White House.

But Nixon still refused to quit, raising the prospect of a trial before the Senate that could be damaging to many besides Nixon. The next day, Tuesday, August 6, 1974, saw the last meeting of the Nixon cabinet, with Chairman George in atten­dance. Nixon's opening statement was, "I would like to discuss the most important issue confronting this nation, and confronting us internationally too--inflation". Nixon then argued adamantly for some minutes that he had examined the course of events over the recent past and that he had "not found an impeachable of­fense, and therefore resignation is not an acceptable course". Vice President Ford predicted that there would be certain im­peachment by the House, but that the outcome in the Senate could not be predicted. Ford then said he was an interested party on the resignation issue and would make no further com­ment.

Nixon then wanted to talk about the budget again, and about an upcoming summit conference on the economy. Attorney General Saxbe interrupted him.
    "Mr. President, I don't think we ought to have a summit conference. We ought to make sure you have the ability to govern". Nixon quietly assured Saxbe that he had the ability to govern. Then Chairman George piped up, in support of Saxbe. The President's ability to govern was impaired, said George. Watergate had to be brought to an end expeditiously, Bush argued. From his vantage point at Nixon's right elbow, Kissinger could see that Bush was advancing to­ward the conclusion that Nixon had to resign. "It was cruel. And it was necessary", thought Kissinger. "More than enough had been said", was the Secretary of State's impression. Kissinger was seeking to avoid backing Nixon into a corner where he would become more stubborn and more resistant to the idea of resignation, making that dreaded Senate trial more likely. And this was the likely consequence of Bush's line of argument.

"Mr. President, can't we just wait a week or two and see what happens"? asked Saxbe. Bush started to support Saxbe again, but now Nixon was getting more angry. Nixon glared at Bush and Saxbe, the open advocates of his resignation. "No," he snapped. "This is too important to wait".

KISSINGER PREVAILS
    Now the senior cabinet officer decided he had to take the floor to avoid a total confrontation but would leave Nixon be­sieged but still holding the Oval Office. Kissinger's guttural ac­cents were heard in the cabinet room: "We are not here to offer excuses for what we cannot do. We are here to do the nation's business. This is a very difficult time for our country. Our duty is to show confidence. It is essential that we show it is not safe for any country to take a run at us. For the sake of foreign pol­icy we must act with assurance and total unity. If we can do that, we can vindicate the structure of peace". The main pur­pose of this pompous tirade had been to bring the meeting to a rapid end, and it worked. "There was a moment of embarrassed silence around the table", recalls Nixon, and after a few more remarks on the economy, the meeting broke up.

Kissinger stayed behind with Nixon to urge him to resign, which Nixon now said he felt compelled to do. [H: Note that Mr. Kissinger usually "gets his way" for he is, after all, a "diplomat of diplomats", so it's said of him.] Bush sought out Al Haig to ponder how Nixon might be forced out. "What are we going to do?" asked Bush. Haig told Bush to calm down, explaining: "We get him up to the mountaintop, then he comes down again, then we get him up again". Kissinger walked back to his office in the West Wing and met Gen. Brent Scowcroft [H: The "Mormon" representative.], the NSC di­rector. Kissinger told Scowcroft that "there was precious little support" for the President. Kissinger, no mean hypocrite in his own right, thought that Saxbe had been "weak-livered". Bush and Saxbe had both been petty and insensitive, Kissinger thought. He compared Bush and Saxbe and the rest to a seventeenth-century royal court with the courtiers scurrying about, concerned with themselves rather than with their country. [God forbid!]
    During this cabinet meeting, Bush was already carrying a letter to Nixon that would soon become the unkindest cut of all for Chairman George's wretched patron. This letter was de­livered to Nixon on August 7. It read as follows:

BUSH LETTER TO NIXON
    Dear Mr. President,
    It is my considered judgment that you should now resign. I expect in your lonely embattled position this would seem to you as an act of disloyalty from one you have supported and helped in so many ways. My own view is that I would now ill serve a President whose massive accomplishments I will always respect and whose family I love, if I did not now give you my judgment. Until this moment resignation has been no answer at all, but given the impact of the latest development, and it will be a last­ing one, I now firmly feel resignation is best for the country, best for this President. I believe this view is held by most Republican leaders across the country. This letter is much more difficult because of the gratitude I will always have for you. If you do leave office history will properly record your achievements with a lasting respect".
    The next day, August 8, 1974, Nixon delivered his resigna­tion to Henry Kissinger. Kissinger could now look forward to exercising the powers of the presidency at least until January 1977, and perhaps well beyond. [H: He has always and con­tinues to exercise those powers.]

For a final evaluation of Bush in Watergate, we may refer to a sketch of his role during those times provided by Bush's friend, Maurice Stans, the finance director of the CREEP (Committee to Re-elect the President). This is how Stans sizes up Bush as a Watergate player: "George Bush, former member of Congress and former Ambassador to the United Nations. Bush, who proved he was one of the bravest men in Washington in agreeing to head the Republican National Committee during the 1973-74 phase of Watergate, kept the party organization to­gether and its morale high, despite massive difficulties of press criticism and growing public disaffection with the administra­tion. Totally without information as to what had gone on in Watergate behind the scenes, he was unable to respond knowl­edgeably to questions and because of that unjustly became the personal target of continuing sarcasm and cynicism from the media".

But there are many indications that Bush was in reality some­one who, while taking part in the fray, actually helped to steer Watergate toward the strategic outcome desired by the dominant financier faction, the one associated with Brown Brothers Har­riman and with London. As with so much in the life of this per­sonage, much of Bush's real role in Watergate remains to be un­earthed. To borrow a phrase from James McCord's defense of his boss, Richard Helms, we must see to it that "every tree in the forest will fall".
    END OF QUOTING.

I am now asked to reprint one more thing and this comes from the Spotlight also via a couple of people who ask that we further the information per request of that publication. It is excellent so we are pleased to be of service.

BUSH LIES TO AMERICAN PEOPLE ABOUT
    IRAQGATE HANKY-PANKY

President George Bush, appearing July 1 for nearly 90 min­utes on the CBS-TV program This Morning, lied to the Ameri­can people when he denied receiving a warning from a State Department legal officer that taxpayer-guaranteed agricultural loans to Iraq were being diverted to military use.

The president thus linked himself directly to an illegal cover-up of his administration's involvement in the burgeoning scandal involving the Banca Nazionale del Lavoro and its use as a con­duit to provide U.S.-backed loan guarantees to Iraq prior to last year's Persian Gulf conflict.

From 1983 right up to just weeks before the August, 1990 Iraqi invasion and annexation of neighboring Kuwait, some $5.5 million in U.S. government-guaranteed loans were funnelled to Iraq, most of it through the Atlanta office of the Italian state-owned bank, more commonly known as the Bank Lavoro. [H: This is only the tiny most tip of the iceberg and I am almost unwilling to let this go because it doesn't fully represent the magnitude in any manner. This is only one tiny conduit--with multiples of millions hidden through BCCI and simple "other" avenues of flow.]

CLEARLY LIED
    Bush clearly lied to the American people in attempting to an­swer earlier testimony before the Judiciary Committee by Frank Lemay, the State Department's legislative management officer.

"You can talk about what one State Department employee (said)," Bush stammered in answering a question about the case, "and if we had known it, it wouldn't have happened". He thus went on the record as saying he had received no such warning.

Lemay told the committee that early on he had warned there was evidence the guaranteed loans to Iraq were being diverted to build up Iraq's military arsenal instead of for the agricultural purposes for which they were supposedly intended. He testified under oath that the circulation of his warnings was severely re­stricted but that they had been delivered to Secretary of State James Baker a full month prior to the administration's autho­rization of an additional $1 billion in loan guarantees in the fall of 1989.

The State Department is refusing to say whether Baker did in fact receive such a warning. Lemay's superior at the time, Un­der Secretary of State Richard T. McCormack, who is now in private business, declines to discuss his dealings with Baker concerning the case.

However, McCormack clearly made a liar of Bush when he admitted that
    "Mr. Lemay's representations to the committee were entirely accurate".

GUT POLITICS
    President Bush complained on the CBS program that suggestions he or other top officials knew of the diversion were "pure, gut American politics".

The House Judiciary Committee, chaired by Rep. Jack Brooks (D-Texas), has asked U.S. Attorney General William Barr to appoint a special prosecutor to investigate the Bank Lavoro af­fair and to prosecute any officials of the Bush administration in­volved in criminal activity connected with the banking scam.

The Judiciary Committee had been asked to investigate the Bank Lavoro case, and to request the appointment of a special prose­cutor, by the House Banking Committee, chaired by Rep. Henry Gonzalez (D-Texas), which has been trying to get to the bottom of the bank fraud since before the Persian Gulf conflict. [H: Indeed--even to the suggestion of Bush impeachment, if you recall. I would note that just to effort at getting a "special" prosecutor was a show and a half on the C-SPAN channel. I hope you ones stay attuned to those two C-SPAN channels because they are the "entertainment" center of your TV.]
    Documents obtained by Gonzalez indicate both Baker and Bush's national security adviser, Brent Scowcroft [oops], a con­sultant for Bank Lavoro before joining the Bush administration, urged the Agriculture Department to grant the additional
    $1 bil­lion in farm credits to Iraq through the Atlanta branch of the bank after the misuse of funds had become known.

Actually, documents reveal that Iraq's use of the American assistance to build its military force was discussed on October 13, 1989 at a meeting at the Agriculture Department. Those attending the meeting included lawyers and other officials of the department's Commodity Credit Corp. (CCC), which granted the taxpayer guarantees for the loans.

The minutes of the meeting state: "Although additional re­search needs to be done, it appears more and more likely that CCC-guaranteed funds and/or commodities may have been di­verted from Iraq to third parties in exchange for military hard­ware".

In fact, Gonalez has determined American grain, paid for by the guaranteed loans, was shipped out of the port of Houston and ultimately found its way to the then-Soviet Union and other so-called Eastern bloc nations, where it was bartered for military hardware sent to Iraq.

According to Gonzalez, the CIA knew all about the grain-for­-weapons operation. He said the intelligence warning flag "was either ignored or canceled by the State Department level or the Department of Commerce level and by other individuals who had some of the commercial and financial backgrounds, includ­ing highly placed individuals in the administration today, very high, specifically the national security adviser (Scowcroft) and the present deputy secretary of state (Lawrence Eagleburger)".

Iraq actually received $480 million of the $1 billion in guar­anteed loans requested by Baker. It has since defaulted on them and some $1.3 billion in previously guaranteed loans dating back to 1983. Most of the money, nearly $2 billion, has since been quietly paid with U.S. taxpayer funds.

NUMEROUS VIOLATIONS
    Alleged criminal activities in the case concern the adminis­tration's involvement in purposely delaying the prosecution of officials of Bank Lavoro until after the Persian Gulf conflict, the alteration of some 68 Commerce Department documents to cover up the diversion of funds for military purposes, the mak­ing of false and misleading statements to Congress, numerous conflicts of interest and the failure of both the CCC and the Export-Import Bank to diligently pursue the circumstances of the loan guarantees.

Thus far, all requests by the Judiciary Committee for the ap­pointment of special prosecutors have led to their appointments.
    END OF QUOTING.

Please feel free to copy this information, spindle, mutilate, use in bird-cages or whatever might spread the word, chelas. The fate of the planet actually rests in your hands--not mine. I only bring the word. Salu.

Allow us to close, Dharma, we are late for our meeting. Thank you for your service and attention.

I salute you who will take a stand AND CHOOSE FREEDOM.

Hatonn to clear, please.

PJ 52
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

MON., JULY 27, 1992 10:10 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 346

MONDAY, JULY 27, 1992

ATTENTION!
    The following Cease and Desist "order" (??) was forwarded to me this morning and therefore I shall share it with you immedi­ately. If it doesn't bear the most remarkable "fingerprints" of duly self-authorized adversaries (among us), then I have never seen such obvious evidence. (Editors: Please scan this in, so that you have full benefit of the original document. You will NEVER get better confirmation of several facts:
    1) Persons be­hind this take us very seriously indeed. 2) They would have found exactly what they were looking for or they would never have DENIED it. (If, in fact, they monitored ANY­THING!) 3) Six months of special monitoring just to discount a "fictitious" space commander is most amusing and be­speaks the idiocy of the government system--WHY DID THEY PUT IN THE MULTI-MILLION DOLLAR "ALIEN" SPACE SEARCH PROGRAM IN THE WINTER PAST? Could this mean the elaborate network and tower transceiver stations and grid system IS NOT for monitoring "ET" communications but is, in fact, used for OTHER MORE MAGNIFICENT PURPOSES? (???) 4) "Final test monitoring today (2100Z26JUL)..."? Why didn't they sim­ply monitor the CIA and Edwards Field systems? Why would one "intelligence" service waste so much time, personnel and money when others are monitoring already? Further, does the one who instigated this meandering non­sense not realize that he represented the need for concern--originally? 5) Are we supposed to be impressed with a Col. Bill Straton, Hawaii 992441232852?. Please, print the text as received and then I shall respond.

RESPONSE: July 27, 1992

TO: Z234Z26 4824 9924451232852 N0000000 (no?)OR (no-no?) N04220 N04220 87833774598376464676734873587873187756449877136976 491964987538745483 83875

57838454783578946919469194679631778944-

RE: SIGNALS TEHACHAPI, CALIF. OPS
    4824 INTELLIGENCE SIGNAL MONITORING

1, EXACTLY SIX MONTHS AGO, ENDING 2100Z26JUL, SPACECRAFT COMMANDER, CEASED FORTHWITH TRANSMITTING ON SAID FREQUENCY, AND CHANGED TO 1694.333 (IN YOUR WEATHER SATELLITE BAND). I APPRECIATE YOUR RECOGNITION OF OUR ORIGINAL BROADCASTING FREQUENCY--OUR READERS NEED THAT CONFIRMATION. AS TO "CLAIMS", WE ALSO CEASED "CLAIMING" THE ORIGINAL FREQUENCY AT THAT TIME, (THIS CAN BE VERIFIED MOST QUICKLY BY "RICK" AT RADIO "KOA", DENVER, COLORADO,
    (TEL: 303:893-8500), WHEREIN IN A RECENTLY BROADCAST INTERVIEW THERE WAS GREAT ATTEN­TION CALLED TO THE FREQUENCY IN POINT. NONETHELESS, ANY GOOD RADIO OPERATOR WOULD SURELY HAVE BEEN RESOURCEFUL ENOUGH TO MONITOR SUCH A MINUTE SHORT BAND CHANGE, THEREFORE, I AM CONFIDENT YOU DID FIND THE TRANSMISSION AS YOU SO INTERESTINGLY CONFIRM IN YOUR "CEASE ORDER".

2) ONLY "STATIC" WAS RECORDED!? THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION, SIR. WHAT WAS IT THAT YOU EXPECTED TO HEAR? DID YOU EXPECT AN OP­ERATIVE WITH A DELIGHTFULLY SHAM BRITISH ACCENT WORKING FOR THE QUEEN OF GREAT BRITAIN? THERE WAS A MORE SIMPLE WAY OF FINDING OUT THAT A PULSE ONLY PRESENTS A STEADY SHRILL TONE OR "STATIC". MOREOVER, I DO NOT BROAD­CAST EXCEPT AT VARIOUS AND SUNDRY TIMES WHEN WORK IS IN PROGRESS. IF YOU CANNOT DE­CODE THE TRANSMISSION, THEN I MUST FURTHER SUGGEST THAT YOU COORDINATE WITH THE CIA THROUGH EDWARDS AIR FORCE BASE AND/OR READ THE LIBERATOR. WE DO NOT, AS WITH YOUR GOV­ERNMENTS, KEEP "SECRETS", FOR OUR MISSION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR ELITE POLITICIANS, GOVERNMENTS OR INTERNATIONAL SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES OF ANY KIND. FURTHER, WE FIND YOUR "NEW WORLD ORDER" AN INTERESTING BUT RATHER PRIMITIVELY DELIBERATE MOVE TO DESTRUCTION OF FREEDOM FOR THE POPULACE WHILE THE ELITE GAIN TOTAL CONTROL THROUGH ONE WORLD GOV­ERNMENT AND FORCE. WE DO NOT INTERFERE NOR INTERVENE IN ANY ACTION, ALTHOUGH, IT IS TEMPTING TO DO SO FROM TIME TO TIME. WE COME AS THE "HOSTS" OF GOD IN PREPARATION FOR SE­CURING "OUR" PEOPLE--GOD LEAVES NOTHING TO "CHANCE"--NOT EVEN FOOLISH AND INCREDIBLY STUPID NONSENSE SUCH AS THIS PARTICULAR "CEASE" ORDER--ALTHOUGH WE ARE IN GREAT APPRECIATION FOR THE EFFORTS PUT FORTH IN OUR BEHALF TO GIVE FURTHER CREDIBILITY TO OUR PRESENCE.

WHY DO YOU THINK WE HAVE SET THINGS UP AS WE HAVE IN THIS PAST SEVERAL MONTHS WITH CONTACTS AS YOU ARE NOW WITNESSING? TO PULL YOU OUT OF YOUR WOOLY HOLES, OLD BUDDIES, AND I WELCOME YOU INTO THE "LIGHT". MY PEOPLE ARE ONLY INVOLVED IN PRESENTING THE "WORD" AS WE TRANSMIT IT AND YOU HAVE JUST CONFIRMED THE TRUTH OF IT--WHY WOULD YOU WISH US TO CEASE AND DESIST? I MOST CERTAINLY HOPE THAT THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TRANSMITTED TO ALL "BASES" AND CENTRAL VORTEX RECEIVERS--IF NOT, PERHAPS THIS MES­SAGE WILL NOTIFY THE REMAINDER OF THE IN­TERESTED PARTIES OF THE WONDROUS CONFIR­MATION "FOR" US FOR I, PERSONALLY, WAS HAV­ING A BIT OF DIFFICULTY GETTING BELIEVABILITY TO THE MASSES--YOU HAVE JUST DONE THAT JOB FOR ME. I AM IN GREAT APPRECIATION. IF WE CAN BE OF ASSISTANCE TO YOU, PLEASE NOTIFY US FOR WE CAN BE REACHED AT THE SAME FREQUENCIES IN POINT HEREIN--AND--WE SPEAK ENGLISH (EVEN "THE QUEEN'S ENGLISH") SO DON'T BE HESITANT TO USE THAT LANGUAGE IN THE COURSE OF TRANSMIS­SIONS. I SALUTE YOU FOR YOUR INTEREST AND CONCERN ABOUT THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD THAT THEY NOT BE MISLED BY LEADERS WHO WOULD POSSIBLY SHADE THE TRUTH FROM THE MASSES--IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCE. I AM DOUBLY HONORED THAT YOU WOULD USE INCREDIBLY EXPENSIVE TIME AND APPARATUS TO CHECK THIS OUT FOR "YOU-THE­PEOPLE" AND THEN, BOTHER TO INFORM US OF POS­SIBLE DISCREPANCIES IN INFORMATION OUTLAY. MAY GOD BE WITH YOU, SIR, AND REWARD YOUR SERVICE WITH THAT WHICH YOU HAVE SO WILL­INGLY AND SINCERELY GIVEN TO US. WE ALL UNDERSTAND THE "CYCLE" LAW--THAT WHICH IS GIVEN FORTH IS RETURNED--IN KIND. THEREFORE, I SHALL CONTINUE TO MONITOR YOUR TRANSMISSION AND ACTIONS AND KEEP THE PUBLIC INFORMED. SALU.

3. YES, INDEED, I THINK THAT A 6 MONTH TRIAL AT DECODING TRANSMISSIONS IS ADEQUATE FOR OUR PURPOSES--I TRUST THEY HAVE BEEN ADEQUATE FOR YOURS. IF NOT, I'M SURE THE TAXPAYERS WOULD MOST CERTAINLY GIVE A FEW MILLION DOLLARS MORE TO RECONSIDER THE LENGTH OF STUDY-TIME FOR FUNDS ARE SURELY MORE VALU­ABLE IN THIS KIND OF "STUDY" THAN IN FOOD RE­LIEF OR UNEMPLOYMENT RESOURCES. AFTER ALL, THIS NEW WORLD ORDER MUST NOT SUFFER AT THE EXPENSE OF MERE "PEOPLE".

4. I WONDER IF YOU TRIED, JUST IN PASSING, 169443 KHz? JUST WONDERED! I SURELY DO WANT YOU TO FIND WHATEVER IT IS YOU ARE RESEARCHING. CRAFT COME INTO VISIBILITY AT A HARMONIC RESONANCE OF 169443 SO PERHAPS THERE IS WHEREIN LIES YOUR CONFUSION. PLEASE NOTIFY ME IF THERE IS MORE I CAN DO FOR YOU IN REGARDS TO THIS OFFICIAL MATTER.

5. I SHALL IMMEDIATELY NOTIFY GEORGE GREEN OF THIS DEMAND AND RESPONSE SO THAT HE NO LONGER MISINFORMS ANY OF THE PUBLIC WHO MIGHT RECEIVE ANY OF OUR "JOINT" INFORMATION.
    I HEREIN ALSO RELIEVE HIM OF ANY RESPONSIBILITY IN THE MATTER FOR I ASSUME FULL RESPONSI­BILITY FOR ALL ACTIONS TAKEN BY THIS COM­MAND. I, FURTHER, WILL REQUIRE THAT THIS INFORMATION BE IMMEDIATELY AND PUBLICLY DIS­CLOSED BY AUDIBLE STATEMENT AT EACH AND EV­ERY SUBSEQUENT MEETING IN WHICH OUR WORK IS MENTIONED FOR I BELIEVE THIS IS THE PROPER PROCEDURE IN HANDLING SUCH "ORDERS" ACCORD­ING TO PRIOR "ORDERS" [REF: AMERICA WEST AIR­LINES AND OTHER PUBLISHING INFORMATION REGARDING "BANNED" AND "CONFISCATED" PUBLICATIONS]. I HAVE A WARPED (NO PUN INTENDED) "THRUST SYSTEM" BUT IT APPEARS TO ME THESE AS­SAULTS UPON OUR WORK "GIVES" CREDIBILITY RATHER THAN "DISTRACTS" FROM SAME. AS PUB­LISHER IN POINT, HOWEVER, I SHALL ALSO REQUEST THAT GEORGE GREEN SEE TO IT THAT THIS INFORMATION IS GIVEN FORTH WHEN ANY PUBLICATION OF AMERICA WEST BY ONE JOHN COLEMAN IS REF­ERENCED, FOR I WAS INVOLVED WITH THOSE PUBLI­CATIONS AND WISH NO MISLEADING INFORMATION TO REFLECT ON SAID PARTY OR ON COMMAND, AS WELL AS THE PUBLISHER IN POINT. I TRUST THIS MEETS WITH YOUR APPROVAL FOR WE DO NOT WISH TO CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE INTELLIGENCE SERVICES WHO ARE SO WILLINGLY SERVING YOUR NA­TIONS IN THIS TIME OF TOTAL CONFOUNDMENT. I CONTINUALLY EFFORT TO BRING ATTENTION TO YOUR SERVICE.

AGAIN I DO THANK YOU FOR CONFIRMING OUR PRIOR HUMBLE OFFERINGS TO A PUBLIC SO OFTEN MISLED BY ONES OF YOUR ORGANIZATIONS--TT IS WONDROUS INDEED, TO SEE THAT YOUR WORK HAS COME TO THE LEVEL OF SERVING THE PEOPLE FOR IT IS SO OFTEN UNRECOGNIZED. COL. OLIVER NORTH HAS POINTED OUT THIS FLAW IN THE SYSTEM SO OF­TEN--THAT YOU OF THE INTELLIGENCE COMMUNITY WORK WITHOUT RECOGNITION AND THEREFORE, PUBLIC APPRECIATION AND HONOR. RECOGNIZING HOW PAINFUL IT WAS FOR THE TROOPS OF VIETNAM TO HAVE BEEN SO OVERLOOKED IN THEIR SERVICE TO THEIR NATION AND THE TOTAL SACRIFICE OF THE LIVES OF TROOPS LEFT AS POWs AND MIAs AF­TER ALL RECENT WARS--I DO WISH TO DO MY PART IN MAKING YOUR EFFORTS PUBLICLY NOTED. MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

I ASK, IN ADDITION, THAT GEORGE GREEN ATTEND COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS TO ALL SURVEIL­LANCE HEADQUARTERS WHICH CAN BE LOCATED WITHOUT BREAKING SECRECY AND/OR NATIONAL SECURITY
    --I ASSUME THAT MR. GATES SHOULD BE FIRST IN OFFICIAL STATUS VIA "PRECISION MAIL". PERHAPS A COPY SHOULD BE ALSO DIRECTED TO MR. STICKNEY AT FEMA SINCE THE IMMEDIATE EXERCISES WITHIN THE NATIONAL UNITED STATES ARE UNDER FULL AND TOTAL CONTROL OF FEMA AND EXECUTIVE ORDER REGULATIONS.

GOOD DAY, AND WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU, ALSO, SIR, I SALUTE YOUR GRACIOUS AND WILLING WORK BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY (EVEN IF IT COULD BE CONSTRUED AS A BIT EXPENSIVE TO THE TAXPAYERS OF THE NATION AS A WHOLE).

SIGNING OFF TO CLEAR:
    57838454783578946919467963177894465778137878453784376 7646

MESSAGE ENDS
    MESSAGE ENDS

57838454783578946919467963177894465778137878453784376 7646

Editors Note: "Ray Renick shared the meeting of 7/26/92 with Commander Hatonn which also contained good discussions on Earth Quakes and the Photon Belt. An excellent set of tapes (3) to share with newcomers".

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#052, THREADS OF LIGHT AMONG THE STRANDS OF EVIL

PJ 52
    CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., JULY 28, 1992 8:22 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 347

TUESDAY, JULY 28, 1992

IMPORTANT NOTICE!
    First today, let me remind you of MY MISSION. I come in LIGHT as a HOST OF GOD to bring the "WORD" and collect HIS children. I am NOT involved in Earth politics, wars, rainstorms, earthquakes, trial "photon" null-time and/or abor­tion rights. Does everybody see and hear? I am not a fortune­teller nor a psychic to do readings.

I am here to tell you what is going on in the secret places and then, hopefully, reveal what is awaiting in the "secret places of THE LION". Except as it affects my crew,
    I have no input nor particular interest in Earth upheavals and/or political games. HARD? It is all in YOUR perception. I write for some 6-1/2 to 7 BILLION individuals and am sent to bring the WORD OF GOD AS TO YOUR SOUL JOURNEY AND RE­ALITY. To give unto you THIS I must bandy about in your skirmishes and stupid, but deadly, games. I DO NOT LIKE IT but it IS MY MISSION.

To the best of my ability I will tell you WHAT IS going on in the places and palaces of deception so that you can awaken and smell the toast burning. I have no intent nor desire to in­terrupt your games of chance with your destiny--ONLY IN­FORM YOU!

Many of you in my crew are sorely aggravated that you had no "Photon entry" (didn't you? and, how do you know that you didn't?--I say that you certainly DID).
    I found ones com­plaining that "...I told ones all about what to expect and now, I have egg all over my face! I am really ....ed!" Do you NOT READ? I have told you every way I know how--the "Great Barrier is not yet even expected"! What is happening is hap­pening at the hands and technology of MAN to gain total con­trol of you. I note that very, very few so much as changed their plans to go right on over to the San Andreas fault-line to "shop". I am going to tend each and every one of the 6-1/2 BILLION beings to the best of their level of learning--I am NOT going to FORCE YOU TO LISTEN OR "DO" ANY­THING--I AM NOT GOING TO "SAVE" YOU!

BUT, NOTHING IS HAPPENING?!?
    Where are you?(???) What does it take for you? Let us look at some very interesting things:

What is Bush doing in Iraq? Capitulation comes from Iraq and yet you head directly into war? Are you insane? Not only do you "allow" it--you urge it! Well, I can PROMISE you one thing--a large portion of your U.S. (regular) military will be shipped out again so they are NOT around when the REAL ACTION starts at HOME.

Right from the Horse's mouth--Mr. Bush's advisors are backing off on plans of "rebuilding" anything in any disaster area! This to the confrontation of his own top man, Kemp. Does this seem quite "Kosher"?

BUT THE REALLY SERIOUS
    FEMA is in total control of your nation--under Emergency Reg­ulations and will continue the siege until, hopefully, Bush de­clares "Emergency". How can you know?

Just in this little local area and within the Western States and you in Kern County, California can go immediately and check it all out. For HOURS yesterday and until past midnight--all of your long-distance (satellite systems) phone service WAS OUT! Your entire 911 emergency was DEAD. Finally after hours of pressure from the "ham" radio operators the local channel an­nounced that you would need to call the local Fire Department in case of emergency because all (911) "emergency service was out". This was announced just like you would announce a day-school event for Parent's Day. Except--without as much interest or emotion. THERE IS A MEDIA BLACK-OUT, CHELAS!

DEAD CARS
    In all these same areas (which rotated in locations as the testing continued) there were periods of time that if your auto "stalled" or you tried to start it to go somewhere--it was DEAD and yet, by the time your got your local AAA--it started just fine!

DO YOU NOT SEE THAT THEY CAN BEST SERVE THEIR PURPOSES RIGHT UNDER YOUR NOSES?

SPACE LAUNCHES
    There was a reported launch of a "Soviet" space craft, "....to return cosmonauts to the Meer's space station". Oh, what of the other seven launches? Nobody told you? What ever could they be doing--after all, they are using your grain, your money and your property--right in the good old U.S.A.--for their ventures and work and life-base while you shrivel with no industry for your unemployed to return to, crops destroyed because of weather patterns unheard of or seen in any lifetime recorded. And yet, what says your news media? "Things show signs of recovery". "Clinton supports Bush... war..."! [I guess so, he is the prime offering of the Bilderbergs and Committee of 300. Surely you do not believe this is less than an action of that committee.] While you ones are wallowing in irritation and distraction at ones who have efforted to give you the "what's what", they are "making hay" all about you and you don't even notice. Irritated? I care not about your irritation--I AM IRRITATED! I can tell by your behaviors that you believe nothing--not me, not your politicians and not even your preach­ers--BUT YOU PRETEND TO BELIEVE THEM (US) ALL--IN CASE! Well, pretending does not cut it. I can either stop telling you anything or march right along giving you "how it re­ally is" or simply resort to giving you already printed material--after the fact and let you continue "missing" everything.

I won't do this, however, for there are some from all over the globe who wire, phone, write and pray the information into this place for confirmation and update. You cannot believe what is going on around your world--AND WE CAN'T GET IT ALL TO YOU. However, right now, we will stop the important messages and repeat equally important summaries and/or give you reprinted information--and yes, some of it comes from as far back as 1977 or further.

--AND THE PHOTON BELT
    This was never "HATONN'S PHOTON BELT NULL-TIME". "Hatonn's"--if you will, Photon Belt comes LATER! LATER! LATER! What you are experiencing NOW in everything from weather to electronic interruptions comes from MAN. Tesla could do these things at the turn of your last century--do you not think that even "idiots" could perfect something in a century?

I don't even know where to start in event confirmations but I suppose the Photon Belt is the most widely spread "news" item to displease you readers, so herein shall I give you an article which is well done and typical of myriads of such coming from all over in groups and organizations. You must understand that in most instances the phenomenon is not referred to as a Photon Belt--but rather, "time changes", ozone depletion, "new" ultra­violet rays, laser-type x-rays, sun intensity increase, transformer overloads, shocks of unknown origin, and simply--"we don't know". THEY KNOW, CHELAS--THEY KNOW!

I was chided because I said, "I assumed you all knew about this expected period of time because it was written about so widely--especially in all 'new age' material and through 'channels' and psychics". This was denied and I apologize, for I thought you advanced enough to read between those lines fed for your misin­formation. This is a time of clamping down and running you into a FEMA prison of control--and you have to have "excuse" for doing such a thing--real or imagined. You see, it matters not--for "imagined" is even more effective for either you are still asleep or you don't recognize the ploy even if you are awake.

An angry God? No--an angry Commander. KNOW THE DIF­FERENCE!

LIFE RESEARCH FOUNDATION. INC.
    QUOTE:

[H: Absolutely nothing to do with this place or per­sons.]

WHERE WE ARE ON THE COSMIC CLOCK--AN EARTH ALERT:

The information for this brief report is taken from material now being compiled for the forthcoming book, WHERE ARE WE ON THE COSMIC CLOCK. The publishing date for the text will be as soon as a convenient stopping point is reached. This special Earth Alert is in answer to the numerous questions and urgent requests that have been received in recent months regarding current events [H: Does this not possibly sound like a repeat of my statement at the very opening of the subject in point?] and how they relate to the ancient prophecies and the present "time tables".

In dealing with "time", it is imperative that we understand the basic difference between Earth time and Cosmic time. This is explained in detail in the book; however, for this report, all we need to consider is that time is a product of consciousness. Earth time exists between two opposite points, a beginning and an ending. Between these two points, binary consciousness, through the process of thinking, produces distance, space and time, which are marked and controlled by the inherent intelli­gence of the manifested physical plane. [H: Yes I know that you didn't ask for a song and dance routine--but OTHERS, CHELAS, DO NOT GIVE YOU WHAT IS REALLY HAP­PENING TO YOU. The thrust seems to always be in sepa­ration of the prophetic cycles of change OR the so-called sci­entific denials of a planet of Elite would-be Kings. I have no comment whatsoever on this "time" discussion--I am giving you reasons for ever mentioning the circumstance in the first place.]
    Cosmic time is continuous with no separations, gaps or alter­ations. It is propelled by the analogical consciousness of cre­ation and functions within cycles, spirals and circles. Where we are on the cosmic clock is very important to each one of us be­cause since 1962 our planet has been under the influence of an electromagnetic band of "Light", known as the Photon Belt. [H: Yes indeed! You certainly ARE and will continue to in­crease in magnitude with all sorts of interesting happenings by which to gage the journey status.] The Photon Belt is a force field of higher energy that circles our "mother" constella­tion, the Pleiades. Our Solar System passes through this belt of "Light" twice in each 24,000 year orbit around the constellation. [H: Strange? Why? You originally thought the Earth was the center of your solar system and burned people at stakes for suggesting otherwise. You also thought the world to be FLAT--and some still PRETEND to believe it. They are, af­ter all, as correct as are you--for if you have no space, no time and only "illusion" in manifested format--what do you have? I would like to get past this trivia and be allowed to show and tell you. So be it, for it seems far more "interesting" to you to dwell on the "fortune-telling" aspects of a "chance" existence. Believe that which you will--I am here to contact MY people! When this is "done" then we are "out of here" and you can go right on with whatever terror games you choose. THIS is WHY we are no real threat to our ADVERSARY. He will even "HELP" US if we give him a chance because he is confident that you will NOT AWAKEN AND DO-HIM-IN. IT APPEARS TO BE PRETTY ACCURATE ASSUMPTION AT THE MOMENT.]
    The effect of the higher vibratory frequency of this "Light" energy has a profound influence on the Earth and its inhabitants. The passage of the Earth through the Belt, each time, takes up 2,000 years of our orbit. Many of the phenomenal stories that have been recorded in histories, mythologies and religious writ­ings have their origins and basis in this segment of our orbit.

According to the "Keepers of the Wisdom", the "prophets of old", the akashic records and modern day scientists, the planet Earth is now entering into the Photon Belt. This event has oc­curred on a regular basis ever since the Earth's creation. All of the "signs" that have been predicted to alert the people for this particular entry have taken place, or are already in place.

NULL ZONE EXPLAINED
    Two very important events will happen as the planet enters the Photon Belt. One is that it will immediately go into the Null Zone. The other one is that it will pass through the Space/Time Overlap Zone. The Null Zone is an electromagnetic zone where there is an energy vacuum and there is an absence of electro­magnetic fields. Everything is cancelling everything--a micro-interval of non-time, of universal rest. It is a point on a circle of creation where that which has been created reaches its poten­tial and starts the return portion of the cycle back to its source.

When the Earth enters this zone, it will cause an instanta­neous powerful jolt to some people--like a strong electrical shock, while to others it could be less severe. The results of this sudden change in vibratory frequency is determined by each in­dividual's energy (or "spiritual") floating-point within the physi­cal body. Some will go through death because their bodies will not be able to stand the shock. To others it will be extremely uncomfortable, and to some it will seem quite mild, but it will happen very quickly (in the twinkling of an eye).

No matter what the results may be to each individual, he can know that it is what he has chosen to experience and that it will greatly advance his particular journey through the Eternal Order of Progressive Evolution.

Our Solar System has already entered the Space/Time Over­lap Zone and our planet has been affected by this cosmic bom­bardment for several years. Some of the results of the com­pacting of the lower and higher energies are drastic changes in the weather patterns, the melting of the polar ice caps, the "holes" in the ozone layer, the deterioration of moral values, the promiscuous social behavior, the breakdown of justice in the ju­dicial system, the greed and corruption in governments and the explosion of violence and looting in the streets. The excited at­mosphere speeds up and greatly accentuates the tendencies of an individual's action and reaction processes. It brings out his true nature.

The Space/Time Overlap Zone is when electromagnetic-mag­neto-hydrodynamic changes begin to take place prior, just be­fore entering the Null Zone, and this moves the Life Zone of gravitational compression into a larger gravitation spectrum. This is why the imaging process in our magnetosphere has been moving at a more rapid pace. As the Earth moves into this ra­diation belt, all molecules will become excited, all atoms will change, and the compacting of the energies will raise the vibra­tory frequency in the atmosphere.

BE PREPARED FOR EITHER CONTINUOUS
    DARKNESS OR LIGHT
    If the sun enters the Photon Belt first, there will be about 120 hours of total darkness. This will run into the fifth day. The reason for the darkness is because the sun will be in another di­mension of vibratory frequency. If the Earth enters the zone first, we will be immediately thrust into the brilliant Light of the Photon Belt. During the first few days of adjusting, there will be extreme panic and severe damage to those who are unpre­pared and unprotected. This is why we must understand each of these eventualities and be prepared for either of them.

Regardless of which condition comes first, as the Earth enters the Null Zone, there will be an energy vacuum that will cause extreme panic and serious problems unless we know what is happening and are prepared for it. There will be no electricity and all batteries, radios, phones and all communications will be out of use. Cars won't run, elevators won't operate and all transportation will shut down. No utilities will be available, lights, heat or power toilet facilities. All electric power genera­tion systems on the planet utilize the planetary magnetic grid to function, and in the Null Zone the Earth's grid will be neutralized. Therefore, there will be no source for electric oriented power systems.

There is another energy system that will operate very effi­ciently right through the Null Zone. It is Photon Power wherein the source of propulsion is derived from Light, the source of all things. God is Light. Photon Power is developed by positrons, anti-protons and anti-neutrons compacting and canceling each other and thereby forming photons. [H: We call these particles "electroms" and "particums" and Serapis Bey has spoken and written great dialogs and lessons on this subject. What you are witnessing right now is a failure of your "Earth" technology to completely nullify all through the new "grid" system AND a management system utilizing photon energy to keep noticeable "black-outs" to a minimum until the sys­tems are all checked out and tested. The facts are that the Soviets have damaged many of your satellites which can produce the proper sequence of nullification and those are, right now, being repaired so that "test sites" of selection for impact, can be selected.]
    In our seminars, of course, the big question has always been, when will these events happen and how do we prepare for them? In the image world, everything occurs according to sequence of events; therefore, it is difficult to give a specific date to some happening because all factors can impact that date and cause it not to be accurate. Then, there are events that take place be­cause of the continuous flow of cause and effect in analogical consciousness, and are, therefore, beyond the effect of impact­ing factors.

There are numerous events, signs and scientific data that place the Earth right on the lip of the Photon Belt and the ac­tual time of entering the Null Zone could come as soon as the last week of July, 1992, or not later than the last week of January, 1993. Some sources, place it right on July 25, 1992. Of course, "no man knoweth the hour". At any rate, we need to be prepared before this time period starts. The calendar of the "Ancient Keepers of the Wisdom" ended August 17, 1987...

END OF QUOTING

I do not end this herein because the remainder of the six pages of document is not interesting--it is because I have been handed a more urgent piece of information. If you wish more direct in­formation from this place in mention, please contact Gene Davis, Life Research Foundation, P.O. Box 653, McMinnville, Oregon 97128,
    (503)472-4748. I simply give you information from the document shared with us and have no further comment other than to gratefully thank Mr. Davis.

ATTENTION-URGENT-EMERGENCY-ALERT
    I am going to reprint this EXACTLY as presented--at this point I have not perused the document but I can tell you in advance--it needs measuring by your newly acquired "guideline check-list". You KNOW to expect bits of truth among the heaps of disinformation/misinformation. Much is totally planned and true--
    I think you can go through it with "wisdom" and conclude for self. Measure against that which God provides in insight. At any measure--it is as serious as you can get and the point is to terrorize you if nothing more. I believe you will feel quite terrorized at the reading. What actually comes to be is UP TO YOU!

QUOTE:

ATTENTION: CIVIL WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN IN THE UNITED STATES AND YOUR LOVED ONES ARE IN ACUTE DANGER! RACE RIOTS AND SLAUGHTER OF AMERICANS WILL BE THE FIRST SIGN!

THIS IS NO JOKE! On July 4, 1992, at a UFO convention in Arcadia, California, Mr. Michael Younger, a member of the super-secret COM-12 group and a scientist who worked at Groom Lake, Area 51 in Nevada, stunned the audience of over 200 people with the following incredible information, which, if true, endangers the lives and freedoms of every American. Here is the amazing scenario of the planned events:

PREPARING THE SHEEPLE

Beginning in August of this year, 1992, a conspiracy long at work behind the scenes of our government, will make its first overt move. These conspirators plan to create a dictatorship in the United States, suspend our Constitution and attempt to confiscate all guns and firearms in American homes. Stage 1 being to create "race riots" in major U.S. cities such as New York, Chicago, Detroit, etc.; these to begin in August. This will be preceded by a month of subliminal programming via TV and other media to condition the people for civil war in the United States. The accent will be on rap records such as Body Count released by Time-Warner (a Rockefeller corporation) by musi­cians "Ice Tea" and "Sister Solj" whose lyrics in such songs as Cop Killers are designed to inflame and polarize its listeners. These rap songs contain such lines as "kill white policemen", "kill the pigs", "kill whitey", and "Why not kill whitey, if he can kill us"? etc.

FALSE AGENTS. STAGED RIOTS. NATIONAL GUARD
    In August Stage 2, code-named "Operation Hot August Nights" will take effect. Special agents of the conspiracy, mas­querading as police, will open fire on minorities, namely Black Americans and Hispanics and Orientals. Other agents will set off incendiary bombs as they did recently in the Los Angeles ri­ots, which essentially was a "test case" that surpassed the expectations of the conspirators. These special agents, mas­querading as police, massacre these Blacks and minorities and fire at the real policemen. This brings in more police and the riots escalate. "Skin heads" and other gangs, already fully armed, join in the fray. The real police, vastly outnumbered, cannot handle the rioting. The National Guard is called in and fired upon by these special agents masquerading as gang mem­bers, who also enlist other gang members to fight the police and national guardsmen. These riots continue through August, with many minority Americans slaughtered in major cities.

U.N. TROOPS. EOS. HEAVY CONFISCATION
    (GUNS, PLUS)
    Stage 3: In September, President Bush calls in United Na­tions troops to quash the riots and restore law and order. American troops had indicated they did not wish to fight against American civilians. Bush executes Executive Orders, already in effect, which now give the UN forces complete rights and free­dom to enter American homes, to confiscate all devices that are capable of communicating information, which includes video cameras, VCRs, computers, mimeographs, anything that can print, copy machines, etc. [H: Take this very, very seri­ously--for there may be no LIBERATOR past that date for we are on the top of the list for confiscation of equipment. No, we will NOT "fight" them. It will then become a matter of you-the-people getting word around as best you can. I tell you right now, you of my crew, GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT, OUR MISSION IS NOT TO GET KILLED. THIS is our work and we will do it as long as we are allowed to do so--past that, we must use WISDOM IN ACTION.] These troops are furnished certain lists of names, particularly those known as "Patriots" and these patriots and their families are rounded up first, and if not executed on the spot, are sent to any of the 13 concentration camps now fully activated in the United States. There is nobody left to tell what really happened. Curi­ous neighbors will be told it was a justified "drug raid". Those who escape to the hills and mountains are hunted down by 'search and destroy' troops, specially trained for mountain war­fare. During September all borders will be closed down, as well as airports. No one is allowed to leave the United States.

PHONEY ET INVASION/WORLD UNDER U.N.
    Stage 4: In October an "official" announcement will be car­ried live on TV, that extraterrestrial aliens, probably Zeta Retic­uli 'Greys', have invaded the Earth, with some actual aliens in­troduced on the show. (This is actually a fake invasion). The aliens have been on Earth for many years, made treaties and agreements with our governments; there are millions of them in secret underground complexes such as Dulce, New Mexico, which are responsible for the abduction of American children and citizens and the cattle mutilations documented in books on and on TV, such as the recent special "Intruders". This an­nouncement will cause the entire world to mobilize under UN supervision to fight the 'invaders'.

U.N. TROOPS IN U.S.
    During November, the chaos continues and more UN troops pour into the United States, mostly mercenaries who have fought in African nations and other 'hot-spots' previously. (The butch­ery by these troops is well documented).

STOCK MARKET CRASH
    Stage 5: In December, a well-planned "crash" of the stock­market will occur, a dramatic drop to at least 1500 on the DJ Industrial Average. This event planned to further weaken, panic and confuse the population.

MARTIAL LAW/CONSTITUTION SUSPENDED
    Stage 6: In February or March, 1993, President Bush will be assassinated by the conspirators and Vice President Dan Quayle will become President of the United States, (this an option if Bush moves too slowly). The Constitution of the United States is suspended and the people are now hiving under martial law in a totally fascist state.

Who are the conspirators? According to Mike Younger, at the end of World War II, Nelson Rockefeller brought 3000 high Nazi party officials from Germany illegally into the U.S., with­out permission. As of today it is believed there are now 1.6 million Nazis in the U.S., many high in government and major corporations, such as Atlantic Richfield in New Jersey. In­credibly, these Nazi fascists are attempting to set up a "4th Re­ich" to continue the thousand-year plan of Adolph Hitler, with eventual intent to eliminate "non Aryan" people such as Jews, Blacks and other 'dissidents'. In January, 2000, when the real alien invasion occurs, the planet will be officially turned over to the alien invaders, the Nazi rulers expecting to get 25 % of the Earth for themselves.

The writers of this document did not originate the above ma­terial, but are simply passing this information along to you to do with what you feel is necessary. We have no way of knowing that these things will happen (we hope and pray they do not), but if any of the above should occur, you can rest assured the balance of this evil scenario will follow. Their two main immediate goals are to disarm American citizens and suspend our Constitution.

END OF QUOTING

At this point I know not from whence this document came--it matters not. The point is that you are IN THE STEW and you must come to confrontation of the fact.

The last request on the paper is that you make copies and mail to media, politicians, churches, organizations. Post on bulletin boards, pass out to citizens in the streets! TIME IS RUNNING OUT! ACT NOW!

I would prefer you use "reason" because you KNOW ONE THING--doing so will likely get YOU TARGETED if you uti­lize identification. We KNOW the part about the millions of Reticulum "Greys" are a flat-out LIE. There are whole bunches of man-made replicas but this portion of the document is totally incorrect whether the author is presenting in knowledge or hearsay.

The last of the document is also incorrect in its outlay--politi­cally. The "Nazis" have not, as such, taken over anything--YET. There are many as stated, but the thrust is not as stated. "Dissidents" of all races, creeds and colors are the target. The Nazi's in point
    --AND THE "JEWS" IN THE ELITE CIRCLES as well, ARE members of a coalition of Elite Global Con­spirators and ALL outside of that small circle are destined to perish or be enslaved for whatever purposes the Elite might have.

You will be told the aliens are your enemy--but the world WILL NOT BE TURNED OVER TO ANY "SPACE-ALIENS" AND THIS IS TOTAL BUNK AND DISINFORMATION.

You had best attend this very, very carefully however, for there is enough TRUTH within the lines to tell you the facts of it.

THE SILENT PLACE
    GO WITHIN INTO THINE SILENT PLACE AND ASK IN­SIGHT IN THE LIGHT OF GOD AND SO IT SHALL BE GIVEN. ADONAI.

Dharma, we have work elsewhere so may we close this portion. We will continue on current confirmations when we again sit to pen for you MUST know the FACTS about the earthquakes in California for they set the scene for the New World Order in your dooryard.

I will do that which I can, dear friends, to tell you how it IS--I will not subject my people to the abuse coming in upon them be­cause YOU do not wish to believe. I care not if you read not one word of our work--but I weary of the assaults out of sheer position of total IGNORANCE! AND WORSE, REFUSAL TO EVEN CONSIDER "POSSIBILITIES". How do you REALLY like the Emperor's new clothes? What DO you see through those glassy eyes? So be it.

To stand-by, Hatonn to clear.

PJ 52
    CHAPTER 14

REC #1 HATONN

WED., JULY 29, 1992 8:22 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 348

WEDNESDAY, JULY 29, 1992

WAR IS ON--WAR IS OFF--WAR IS...

....And you think "Hatonn" can't make up HIS mind! Watch closely, the actions of the administration as politics toss you back and forth like fish out of water. May you be given to see beyond the "games". The "pull-back" is phoney, chelas, for there is every intent of secretly shipping a LOT of your "boys" over-there for their possibly "sudden-overpowering show of strength" to the "madman" Saddam. He looks pretty good and pretty healthy to me.

PHOTONS ARE ON--PHOTONS ARE OFF--,
    PHOTONS ARE...,

No--NOT "OFF". You are simply experiencing them under the direct direction of FEMA and help is on its way under the guise of shuttle launch--to move the New World Order along rapidly and forcefully. You do not seem to be aware of the intense ac­tions going on under your noses. All "satellite signals" for phones and banking have been interrupted internationally during these past days while testing systems.

The earth bombardment, especially against the Western fault lines, never ceases--the earth down under the "epidermis crust" is like melting jello shivering and liquefying. The enforcement troops are at ready for their "practice" maneuvers and war games.

Do you not see that if you cannot have a war to gain "control through emergency regulations" that you HAVE TO HAVE "NATURAL APPEARING" DISASTERS?

Perhaps my people have "warped senses of humor" but they do not consider this as "doomsday" activities--it is more like "confirmation and glory time".

It is a time, however, of intense work-load and, again, I must ask you readers to be patient--especially if you have sent per­sonal inquiries and more especially if you have sent them in the form of audio or video tapes. I do not entertain the "personal" during this time of horrendous load for our workers--so you MUST GO WITHIN and study ALL your homework--one or two LIBERATORS and/or JOURNALS will not "cut it". Dharma is some 56 tapes BEHIND and that means a minimum of 150 hours of listening--DO ANY OF YOU HAVE 150 HOURS FOR "NOTHING ELSE BUT LISTENING TO TAPES"? We need the various "presentations" of other speak­ers for, out there, are some exceptional messengers and instruc­tors--but there is simply no time for individual "readings" or di­alog as we move along here and Dharma is festering and about "bonkers" under the load of what seems to her to be her respon­sibility to each and every individual who receives of our infor­mation. No--for ALL correspondence and information is read and digested for my use and tapes can be monitored while iron­ing or cleaning or, or, or--but then the response is even more difficult. PLEASE BE IN UNDERSTANDING AND PATIENCE--AND YET, DON'T STOP SENDING CONFIR­MATIONS FOR HOW ELSE ARE WE GOING TO GET CONFIRMATIONS SCATTERED OUT TO ALL OF YOU? You probably would not be getting any news from, say, South Africa or New Zealand, wherein, what happens there means you are next! Let us take New Zealand--the biggest bank just got swallowed up and it is a magnificent "sign"--therefore, un­derstand please, that I simply cannot tell you whether or not "Mary or Jane" is your soul-mate or your "albatross". If you get on WITH YOUR WORK, you will find those questions disappear in the vapor of "duty" and "service".

I, for instance, care not what Bashar, Ramtha, Mafu, etc., are doing. I DO CARE GREATLY WHAT SOLTEC, KORTON, ETC., ARE DOING. SOLTEC IS PRESENTING INFORMA­TION AND LESSONS THROUGH ONE, KALI, (meaning: "out of" Chaos) in Arizona. These are "private" and--as with Dharma--without gatherings of "groupies" and awestruck listen­ers. This is the way OUR work MUST be. Bless those who have pulled attention FROM our crew so that we could get on with our work--it has most certainly been difficult enough as is. Valid and great information is flowing from Soltec and we need to integrate it quietly into our own presentations within the LIBERATOR. You need more geophysical information but Dharma simply has outgrown the ability to share time with the other seg­ments of Command. I ask that Kali set aside the audio portion, make sure the computers are compatible so that discs can be ex­changed--and WRITE. You will find, Kali, that you ARE "ready" and equal to the task as given and accepted. I speak, herein, to no other receivers and please, do not ask me if "I (mine) is not ready for publication"? I cannot handle the influx of such inquiry--when the student is READY, the teacher will tell you. Thank you. We will keep the confidence so that your safety is secured. This "quiet working" is the way it MUST be for ours is not to have great congregations but, rather, to serve the multitudes via the "pen", uninhibited by ego transgressions. We have had several speakers and receivers for Korton but each has become absorbed in self-ego or self-unworthiness in percep­tion and become unviable. Blessings are upon you, and we are eagerly awaiting your sharing. I shall not allow "errors" in transreceiving to pass. That, after all, is what concerns re­ceivers in and of truth. I ask that Soltec keep the writings short, succinct, physically oriented for information and brief for we have a most magnificent shortage of "space" and we are not ready nor prepared to move to a more frequent publication.

If, in fact, close-down per the "plan" comes as expected, we may very well be out of the "publishing business" altogether. We must all consider that possibility for we MUST stay alive and as able as possible to serve another day if this one be cut short.

Now for some contradictions, confirmations and confrontations:

DOOMSDAY GOGGLES
    I have a dual purpose in running this reprint--one, so you know where and how to GET goggles of proper density and two, to disclaim "doomsday"--it is coming "...into a time of total RA­DIANCE"!

The goggles, as you will note, even if a bit "off the wall" in pre­sentation, are necessary mostly IF and WHEN the radioactive belt around your own planet is ignited. That will in all proba­bility be prior to "natural order" entry into the "Great Barrier".

I am going to follow this article with one of the most important pieces of correspondence you will EVER RECEIVE from my resource. The information from this person who works WITH LASERS OF THIS PULSE TYPE matches the scientific physics knowledge of power already known and accepted. The Chief Editor of the LIBERATOR, Dr. Ed Young, has worked with these lasers and knows how treacherous one stray pulse can be in damaging capability. Dr. Young serves with us because it now becomes the most important task he has set his talents to performing in service to mankind. There is no way to express my appreciation to him and therefore shall have to suffice with, "Thank you, Ed". Is "his" job greater than any other? Yes and No: It is only a "part" of the whole but YES, INDEED, for he can catch any errors in physics and "natural laws" which may slip through the screen of translation.

Thus far, under the most minute and detailed challenges, our presentations--when studied for verification--HAVE STOOD! Dharma was told at the very beginning of our contact--strangely enough by Commander Ashtar (that elusive friend), that she would be given "the credentials" for acceptance of fact and "technology beyond any capability to understand" but it would be valid, functional and ones awaiting the information "would KNOW IT WHEN IT CAME". I believe that all who know this person--also realizes this point of truth. So much for dallying explanations and space consuming outlay. Let us continue with a reprint from a Nevada paper, arriving today:

QUOTING:

"DOOMSDAY PREDICTION" SENDS FOLKS SCURRYING: By Will Behr, NEVADA APPEAL Staff Writer. Release date: July 27, 1992.

The welding supply business generally attracts a rather hard­working, down-to-earth clientele. So when new customers started showing up at A-1 Sierra Welding in Carson City (Nev) with stories of pulse beams, photon belts and spacecraft, store manager Willie Ruppel noticed.

According to Ruppel, he has filled the same unusual goggle or­der for at least eight different customers in the past two weeks.

That is a lot for a small welding store, he said.

But Ruppel's sales pale in comparison to the surge in the goggle market enjoyed by BWS Inc. of Bakersfield, Calif. There, a sales manager said, 200 to 300 goggles priced at $16 each have been mailed all over the nation. [H: If I had had time and space to finish the reprinting of yesterday's "Photon Belt" article you would find that the same "goggle information" is projected for safety and precaution.]
    The goggle boom appears to have been prompted by articles in a new age
    [H: sic, sic--nay, nay--no "new age" anything!] news­paper called the PHOENIX LIBERATOR, whose publisher George Green recently moved to Carson City.
    [H: This too, of course, is no longer valid information--George is a publisher and no longer does other than represent the paper.]
    One of the LIBERATOR articles suggests that "linear beam weapons" would ignite a radioactive belt around the planet and cause a brilliant flash of light.
    [H: A more appropriate term would be "could"--but it is the Elite "human" plan to do so. It would require as much as a couple of days to burn up the ra­dioactive belt so the word "flash" is not quite correct, either.]

The light would be so intense, the article states, it would liter­ally blind most of humankind--that is everyone foolish enough to be caught outside without a pair of welding goggles firmly strapped on their cranium. [H: Now the foolishness begins, you see, so obviously there is no way to get SERIOUS information to the masses in two-minute sound bites. This actually does not have anything to do with the Photon Belt as such--two entirely different actions and phenomena and two totally different types of light bursts, but alas--so goes life and perceptions and "listening capability" of the humorists.]

Several of Ruppel's customers told him the flash would begin Saturday. [H: I can promise you that George Green did NOT say such a thing, or, if he did--he is out of his "gourd" in tem­porary insanity. For one thing--entrance into a null-time photo presence is going to take adjustment and the severity of damage would be no more than is practiced in advertising constantly about the "strange NEW ultra-violet rays coming through the ozone hole" according to your nit-wit politicians to you unfortu­nate recipients. The goggles were already in preparation kits long, long prior to any mention, on our part, of a "Photon Belt". This is good example, readers, of the type of "accuracy" in re­porting and publication printing.]
    To prepare, they wanted shade 5 goggles, with shade 10 lenses that could be flipped down over the front. [H: This, too, is in­correct. The proper darkness is achieved with two lenses in the eyepiece, one five and one ten plus a ten in the flip down.]
    During eclipses, the supply store sometimes sells very dark gog­gles that allow people to look directly at the sun. But Ruppel said he couldn't think of a practical use for both lenses at the same time. [H: Then it would certainly seem time for the man to "get informed".]
    "I'm no scientist", he said, "But if the (atmosphere) got that bright, I think you'd burn to a crisp and the polar ice caps would melt. There would be flooding. ... I don't think goggles would help that much". [H: How much do you 'FEEL' from X-ray? Do you "feel" undue "heat" from ultra-violet rays--or does the "heat" seem as much to be from being in the sun? Any third-grade science or biology student SHOULD know as much. Is it the heat or the radiation that kills in nuclear explosions or "leaks"? I suggest you all stop your giggling and ridicule--lest the ark leave you to drown in "rain season"!]
    Ruppel's customers take the flash a little more seriously, though.

A-1's first new age customer [H: Boy, here is a biggie--we are actually being sued as "not being any part of 'New Age" and here they go again--WE ARE NOT CONNECTED IN ANY MANNER WHATSOEVER TO "NEW AGE" OR AMERICA WEST AIRLINES OR THE "UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY" ANY MORE THAN IS SPOTLIGHT, FEDERALIST AND/OR THE WORLD ALMANAC. IT WOULD ACTUALLY BE BETTER TO COMPARE US WITH THE SUMARIAN TEXTS, WISDOMKEEPERS AND NEW­TON'S PRINCIPIA MATHEMATICA!!] was a young woman, that Ruppel remembers as "a little strange".

She said she was going to carry her goggles in a backpack ev­erywhere she went. [H: Smart lady!]

Later, Ruppel sold two pair of goggles to a "very intelligent" middle-aged couple from Oregon. They told him they planned to wear the shade 5 goggles all day Saturday--just in case. That was the couple who provided Ruppel with an article from the Liberator. Like nearly every article in the paper, it was purportedly written by Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Fed­eration Fleet. [H: Well, they got 'something' right, thank you.]
    The title is a bit misleading; he is no snob.

"You may call me Hatonn", he writes in the May 5 edition of the LIBERATOR. [H: Well, it does seem a bit awkward, when in a hurry, to have to refer to me as Mr. Commander Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, sir.]
    Green, who spoke to the Nevada Appeal on Thursday, said Ha­tonn communicates with him but rarely comes to earth.

"They don't like coming to earth", he explained of the space­men, "because the government tries to shoot them down". [H: There are a LOT of reasons we don't like Earth--THAT being only one and probably the least important one.]
    Sometimes, Green said, he talks to Hatonn on the telephone but usually they communicate via short wave radio. [H: Why does this strike you as strange, readers? Do YOU think it strange to talk on the phone? How about you radio operators--do you find radio communications so unusual? How many of you have phones, radios and televisions in your home? Office? Fax ma­chines? Xerox machines? Exactly WHAT IS IT that seems so STRANGE TO YOU "ADVANCED SPECIES" ABOUT ALL BUT OBSOLETE MODES OF COMMUNICATION?]

Ruppel said he thought the whole story might be a welding-in­dustry hoax. But Jim Offencamp, a BWS manager, said Green's group [H: Green HAS NO GROUP! Mr. Green is a PUBLISHER who publishes the PHOENIX JOURNALS--does "Dell Books" have a "group" because they publish a particular line of books along with many, many OTHER publications? Mr. Green publishes a scientist/researcher's book on "infinity times" and other such works as Dr. King's books on economics and the myriad writings of one, Eustace Mullins. Further, we publish "Journals" about nearly every subject known to man--so, WHAT GROUP? WHAT "GROUP" could Mr. Green HAVE? Because "Donahue" interviews a given writer, does that make it "Mr. Donahue's group"? I wonder if this wondrous paper will print THIS article? I most certainly hope that you who take your future prospects and "look around you" seek to give busi­ness to some other business who will appreciate your business instead of ridiculing your sincere attempt to be prepared for pos­sible happenings--at least as equal to if not more personal, than your IRS records.] got the goggle sales started.

"To be honest with you, it's kind of a strange story," Offencamp began.

BWS got involved when they were approached by people who work on the LIBERATOR in Tehachapi, a town about 25 miles east of Bakersfield. [H: Wrong location and distance.]
    "Apparently, we were the only (welding supply store in the area) willing to spend any time with them", he said. [H: THAT does it. I ask you ones to go to the other welding suppliers and give them business instead. Every businessman wanted to spend time with our representatives who "simply wanted to get a re­sponse and available resource to the ones wanting to get protec­tion". If this is all the business means to the ones in point--we can most certainly go directly to the outlets and get far better prices for our readers! Could this be what is wrong with America and the World, readers--ridicule and disrespect for the very customers who keep you IN BUSINESS? It seemed a good act of business to keep the business "local" and it was an­ticipated that the business would merit appreciation--indeed, you as an industrial producer are in REAL danger of extinction. I ask that this message be given to BWS and another resource lo­cated for those who do not wish to research their own location. There are "welding" facilities in almost EVERY TOWN IN THE USA.] "THEY WANTED LENSES FOR LASERS AND ALL SORTS OF STUFF WE'VE NEVER HEARD OF". [H: Never "heard of"?(??) "Never heard of?(??) Where in the world have you people been? Never heard of? Oh my, my--you ARE in serious trouble--the Elite politicians must really be laughing at you helpless, uninformed citizens.]
    Eventually, Offencamp said they settled on shade 5 goggles with shade 10 lenses that could be flipped up in front. (Editor's note: Incorrect; see prior note).

"At several points, we've contemplated getting out of this, but if a guy wants to buy something, you sell it to him." [H: Sure do--like Uzies, machine guns, bullet-proof vests, cyanide for rat poison, machetes and flame-throwers--but heaven help a few people who wish to protect their eyes from the sun or bright lights which damage the eye--ACCORDING TO YOUR GOVERNMENT'S OWN PROJECTIONS--IF YOU WOULD HAVE ANY INTEREST AT ALL IN INFORMATION IN­STEAD OF RIDICULE. GET OUT OF IT? ARE YOU IN PUBLIC BUSINESS OR JUST IN CASE SOMEONE WANTS "OTHER STUFF"? YOU SHALL NO LONGER BE AN­NOYED BY ANY LIBERATOR READERS IN THE FU­TURE, I TRUST.]
    According to Offencamp, the process that generates the bright light seems to have changed three or four times. [H: Oh? Who said? Perhaps in the "telling" it is misrepresented--but it has NEVER CHANGED ONE IOTA. I believe the margin of error in retelling anything can be exemplified by this very article in point--there are hardly ANY POINTS WHICH ARE CORRECTLY REPRESENTED IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER!]
    "At one point, I think, the Russians were going to burn the iono­sphere".
    [H: Well, that WOULD produce a very bright light for which goggles might be handy indeed. What about those "nasty little grey aliens" you hear about?]
    "I think it is some fundamental belief about the way the earth circles the sun", one BWS operator explained, "or it's a com­munist plot".

On Thursday, Green said there are two scenarios. One involves a cosmic photon belt, the other a pulse beam weapon stored at Edwards Air Force Base in California. [H: Among MANY other places!]

At any rate, Offencamp said customers are getting a little pan­icky as the big day approaches. [H: How many of you have tried to get 6-volt light batteries in Southern California since the earthquake swarms? Does anyone think it strange? To be pre­pared is STRANGE?(??) How about "New Age"? How does it strike you to be "blind" AND "unprepared", reader? How do you feel about being on the road with a bunch of blind drivers? It will make a dust-storm or fog a "nothing" experience and yet, I believe right in this very area (locale) you have undergone BOTH. HOW MUCH DO YOU REALLY KNOW ABOUT WHAT THE GOVERNMENT IS DOING? HOW DO YOU KNOW? WHERE ARE THEY DOING IT? WOULD THEY "EVER LIE TO YOU?" EVEN A LITTLE BIT? DO THEY EVER TELL YOU THE TRUTH? WHO JUST MAY HAVE THE LAST LAUGH IN THIS GAME OF CHANCE?]

"People are calling saying, 'I don't have my goggles yet; where are they'? or they are ordering goggles delivered overnight ex­press", he said. [H: Would that be "strange" if someone wanted to start on a major welding job the next day because his goggles in hand were broken? The reason for urgency was that YOUR SCIENTISTS projected an entry into the "Null-Time", which is preliminary to the Photon Belt entry--on July 25, 1992. Now I ask you--does that make US NUTS--or your government, or YOU? The point was an effort to ignite the Van Allen radioac­tive belt to give ability to "drain off' some of the particulate in the "Null-Time" belt of neutralized electrical particulate. Does that seem so strange? What did YOU learn in simple Physics?]

But Green said Thursday the flash may come later, "The data was selected from calculations using the Mayan calendar", he said.

And, well, Mayan calendars are tricky. [H: No, Mayan calen­dars are totally accurate but that is NOT wherefrom came these particular predictions--they came right out of places like Palo­mar Observatory, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cal-Tech, Jet Propulsion Labs, NASA and places Earthbound!]
    "If the calculations were off .0001 percent, that could move the date back a few years".

"I am going to a lecture Saturday", Green said. "So I hope it doesn't happen then, either. But you should be prepared".

Green describes himself as a publisher, not a cult leader, mes­siah or shaman.

According to a spokeswoman at the Tehachapi Chamber of Commerce, his newspaper is written or transcribed by followers in a house outside town and printed by the publisher of a local shopper. [H: Not one word of this sentence is true--NOT EVEN ONE!]

Green says he also publishes a series of journals.

The LIBERATOR has an advertised subscription fee of $75 for 52 issues, and comes chock full of ads for books ranging from $10 to $29.00. [H: This is not any longer so, either. Part of the reason for total separation of the LIBERATOR from all other publications is to avoid EXACTLY THIS TYPE OF IN­FORMATION.]
    In this paper, readers can order books on everything and every­body from Bo Gritz to Nostradamus, from civil defense to sur­viving the AIDS plague. [H: No--you cannot! You can order whatever the "distributor" for the "publisher" handles--you can only order the LIBERATOR from this publisher in point--AS A SERVICE to callers--just as a welding supplier would supply goggles to a customer. I also ask, Ed, Rick and/or E.J.--meet with the Chamber of Commerce and set the records to straight because I weary of this type of garbage coming back at us from every confounded direction under the sun. If you, George, are telling people these things--please stop, for distortion is bad enough without us playing into the shyster's hands.]
    Conspiracy theories and prophecy are recurring themes. In the May 5 edition of the LIBERATOR, one article suggests the Holocaust was an exaggeration [H: Go study the records and YOU add up the numbers.], another is titled "U.N. riddled with K.G.B.". [H: Where have you been--that is certainly NOT NEWS! FURTHERMORE, THERE ARE MORE KGB IN THE CIA (WHICH WILL NOW GET SOME $40,000,000 OF YOUR MONEY TO "TAKE OUT SADDAM") THAN AMER­ICANS. ALSO, THERE ARE SOVIET AGENTS WORKING WITH EVERY MAJOR (AND SOME SMALLER) POLICE DEPARTMENTS IN YOUR UNITED STATES.]

In one book, "Judas Iscarioth's name is cleared, ... the actual one who betrayed Immanuel is revealed", and other Bible mis­conceptions are rectified. [H: Seems about time, does it not, to rectify something? I wonder why YOU PEOPLE WHO RIDICULE don't simply take one line out of your "books" and try to make sense of it--YOU can't make sense of the 'WHOLE' OF IT, much less, in bits and pieces.]
    Another book presents information "about spaceships, including some of their specific "harmonic" frequencies and manifesta­tions at certain areas of the Earth Grid System. Other Topics: ... Little Gray Aliens ... Bush's trip to Paris ...".

A Tehachapi businessman described Green's followers as "very friendly people. They seem happy. ... George Green is very convincing".

END OF QUOTING
    Green's followers? How strange--I could have sworn the people come to find out about higher resources and simply: GOD. There is no "group", no "cult", no "gathering place"--although anyone is welcome to any meetings wherein I might participate if it is an appropriate subject. We do nothing hidden nor secret so I can't imagine what anyone would "follow" in "following" George Green, who isn't even located in California any longer. Is it not possible all the great teachers suffered from this same type of MISINFORMATION? Funny thing--there is only "meeting" if I am communicating and I don't see an abundance of Chamber of Commerce personnel searching out truth--even to set their own records to straight. I don't see any activities going on to cause anyone to even notice the presence of anyone. Could it be that hardly ANYONE knows a thing about that which they speak? Is not the tongue the most evil and irrespon­sible organ in the body--among other very irresponsible organs?

TO MY OWN!
    I believe you can now see WHY we are "not a threat", in con­sideration, to the Elite Government. Now that the WORD has been poured forth even to this limited extent--they KNOW it will only present ridicule and ultimately--they will say, "Well, you were warned and you laughed. We are as powerful and your masters--JUST AS PRESENTED, and you laughed and ridiculed more and more and more--all the way to the prison"! Indeed, we are considered an "asset" most often, not a liability, for they are going to give you an "alien" ET blast to shiver your timbers--the stage is set and the lights are on and the sound-track moving. But one day, it will be KNOWN that we were of God and we brought Truth and ye who would hear will be brought into security and radiance into the places God has prepared for His children--aboard craft prepared to house and secure living, human species--not fluffy and radioactive clouds through which you would fall even if you could "ascend". So be it for the time is at hand when the Truth shall be made known and woe unto the ones who lead God's people from Truth for theirs shall be a most interesting journey indeed!

Now, I would like, before closing, to simply share a letter from one whose location I shall not reveal for it is dangerous indeed:

QUOTING:

Commander Hatonn
    July 23, 1992

Dear Commander,

I just wanted to share a few bits of information with you. I will try to keep this as brief as possible. I work for an agency of the government called N.I.S.T. doing energy and power measure­ments using lasers. A few of the lasers I use operate in the in­frared and another operates in the ultra violet. All of these lasers' beams are invisible even when reflected off of something and therefore can easily be used to blind opposing armies at will. One in particular, a Nd:YAG pulsed laser operating at 1.06um is very dangerous. When aligning this laser I must use dark green goggles which are opaque to this wavelength, other­wise I could easily damage my eyes from just a single stray pulse. Unlike the other lasers I use which can be blocked by simple glass or plexiglass, you must use certain materials be­cause this wavelength will go right through materials like glass or plexiglass. Plus this particular laser is relatively small and can easily be installed in a truck or van and not be noticed. I know that the Army uses this type of laser in their laser rangefinders. Also, an engineer or sales person with the com­pany who sold us a couple CO2 lasers told me their lasers are designed to be rugged enough to be installed into aircraft!?! I just thought I would share this from personal experience. When you speak of some of these things I know exactly what you are talking about because I either use them or hear about them from other sources...

END OF QUOTING

There is much more in this piece of correspondence but it deals with works and publications of Nikola Tesla and I wish to use it in the next writing for this one has grown too lengthy for im­patient readers.

Thank you, workers, for enduring the slings and deliberate (if not simply foolishness) ridicule and assault against you. No one ever said it would be easy and the false teachers would abound, you were further told. It is a time of taking-control in Plan 2000 by the adversarial Global Controllers and you must remember: We knew it would be this way--AND, YOU ARE NOT ALONE! YOU ARE NEVER, NEVER ALONE! Truth will stand all testing of bombardment or time, so be not faint nor dis­couraged at the barrage as given forth by the ignorant or by the deliberate attackers. God's wings are big enough for all needs. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by. Perhaps if we can work again this day, we can allow you time for "motherly" tasks tomorrow.

주제글 정보