PJ 26
CHAPTER 23
REC #1 HATONN

TUESDAY, MARCH 26, 1991 8:10 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 222
MAY THE LIGHT BE GIVEN ENTRANCE TO SHINE AROUND ABOUT YOU THAT YOU BE GIVEN INTO VISION FOR THE REMAINING DAYS OF YOUR EXPERIENCE UPON THAT PLACE ARE NUMBERED. I AM

TODAY'S WATCH
First a personal word to our readers, please. There has apparently been a bit of duplication in the Express recently. Please bear with our workers who become very distressed over imperfection of service. However, some ten persons carry the work load of twenty-five; and, as the computers are continually tampered with and programs lost and circuits "blown" there results confusion of continuity.

Please also know that there is no intrinsic connection with America West and the "written Journals and Expresses, as do most of you perceive. We must take time herein to clear understandings. This will be more understandable to you as to operation after clarification.

Please, I remind you, that America West is a "Publisher" and "Distributor"--of books. Our arrangement with them is different than is other publication materials, i.e. Dolores Cannon, Bruce Cathie, etc. They handle many, many publica­tions--some of which we of the Hosts give accolades and many which we do not give full credence. Do not err, readers, in assuming that one automatically "assumes" that because America West does a "thing" that it will always be in behalf of Phoenix. This is why there is consternation among the readers that this place is somehow a "group" or "cult" or, or, or.

We do work together and everything published under the heading of "Phoenix" is thoroughly "cleared"; further, the written texts for the books, etc., are sent to the printer DIRECTLY to exclude all possibility of accused "tampering" with the content thereof. At this point of publishing there is a non-written agreement be­tween us and the owners of America West, George and Desiree' Green, that we assist in publication costs as there is ability to do so and no remuneration is re­ceived by Dharma and/or Oberli--until assets exceed costs. Know that there are increasing volumes of sales of materials but incredible expenses are incurred through such massive publishing and materiel costs.

The Phoenix Institute for Research and Education is separate in total. George
sits on the Board of Directors but there is NO connection between America
West and the Institute. There is connection to the extent that if directed by individuals to make a thrust to publication of material that it is honored immedi­ately. The Institute is available to serve you who would participate in the building of the infrastructure which will be both excellent investment and foundation for growth and survival in a deteriorating world. We KNOW that communal experience is the weakest focus of society and yet, community must be the strongest. It is a tedious tight-rope upon which to balance but it is only through the separation of entities and removal of personal gain as is practiced in your "religious institutions" and "democratic" process that allow total integrity in the working relationships and removal of all temptations of fleshly gain. God is abundance but Man often wishes more "equality" than another and therefore the gate is left ajar to allow the thrusting of slings and arrows upon ones only efforting to serve.

I am caused to explain this situation for we get very nasty correspondence and discounting in others' newsletters and publications, stating that the "Dharma group" or the "America West group" or "George Green this or that", etc. George Green owns America West, Desiree' owns America West Distributing. Dharma and Oberli have only a verbal agreement of "fairness to our cause and work" with them. The only other connection is one of a great respect and friendship which has grown within the past year and a half since they first came into meeting on this plane.

Greens are dedicated at all costs to bring truth, understanding and personal experience unto you ones--George has witnessed space craft and has spent untold amounts of money following up disclosures of same. He has spent much time with Billy Mieir and does, in fact, hold Billy's most precious handwritten notes awaiting proper translation as Billy requests. We shall give you the missing portions as suitable for Truth does not change. Others, however, have come forth in spite of Billy's request to not do so and published material on Pleiades contacts which are embellished to the point of falsifying the value of the entire volume presented and discredits Billy's intent of honesty. I care not that which they do so do not misunderstand my statement for objection.

Truth will stand through infinity and the number of objections to our material and the assaults on the very lives of our people tell you that Truth is ""hurting" the false teachers and political Elite. Further, ours is to force nothing, tamper with no-one--but only to bring the WORD As commissioned to do and assist in the building of material structures and life-styles to allow those of Truth who would wish to participate or share in the information to do so. God does not "just help the secret handful"; HE allows rain on the just and the unjust--the difference is that the "just" will learn to come into the shelter, out of the rain, be­neath His wings of instructions and guidance--which WE OF THE HOSTS are sent forth to outlay for you.

SEMINARS
You ones will finding George and Desiree' more and more on the podiums of
group seminars and conferences. It is because they monitor and know the Truth of the Journals and give greatly to the ability of the masses to receive that Truth. Desiree' is becoming a gifted and insightful writer of conceptual under­standing of that which is being given forth and is gaining in great ability of dis­cernment and giving of perception regarding spiritual information as put for­ward. George is a business man having worked and been accepted into the cir­cles, at one time, of the most Elite of the Elite--where better to come into bal­anced understanding of the Elite plan for world domination, than when you have lost millions of dollars overnight for "not playing their ball game!" Believe me, there are constant and ongoing painful experiences once you cross the "Big Boys".

Ones who know the above then inquire of me, "...why would you then choose someone already under surveillance and a background of surveillance connections and political/Elite associations? Why not? Who better can see the truth of that which we outlay for you? Did George simply come within our "task of God" for the protection we can give? No, for he didn't understand fully in the beginning--but I state herein that at some point in this journey for you of Earth, you will either come into our protection or you are on hazardous foundation, indeed.

Do we have participation meetings? Yes we do but they are now most infrequent. The point is not to have Gurus but to glean Truth from that which is given. It is a wondrous experience to share in a personal manner--but God's Word must be understood and the ability to function and find the foundation of Truth must be in clarity enough that it needs no instructor of two-legged variety. You need to travel nowhere nor be in the presence of anyone save God to function 100%. We are grateful to all who ask to serve with us and offer their help and even unto moving--and at some time if our building can be accom­plished, there will be a variety of functioning "slots" for capabilities. The ma­jor need at this immediate time is simply to keep passing the Word of Truth and coming into personal example of that Truth. You must also know that you do not force of another but you must come fully into your own foundation of Truth and then the journey is NOT one of hunt and seek but of KNOWING and then, you are able to share with your brother.

Groups formed to discuss and share strength are wondrous indeed--but it needs not be in Dharma's living-room. We keep her pretty isolated for security reasons and, further, our wish is to give no particular sanction or denial to any group wherein she might wish to physically participate. It is a most lonely journey for she is called "satanic" by the "Christian Community" because they are told that "all beings coming from UFO's and space are satanic", by the Christian Churches. The "Satanic churches" certainly don't want her because "she brings the Truth of God" She is certainly not popular with the politicians, the judicial system, the military and on, and on. And yet, yes, we DO have some gatherings because I NEED TO MAKE PERSONAL CONTACT WITH YOU ONES AND SHE IS MY TONGUE WHICH GIVES FORTH AUDIBLE TRANSLATION OF MY PULSE-TONE LANGUAGE. You can just imagine how she is not looking forward to our next writings on "Heaven and Hell" as we bash all the existing ideas and deceptions.

For each transitioning spirit there is a placement--ACCORDING TO THE
GROWTH INTO TRUTH AND BALANCED ACTIONS OF THE BEING--INDIVIDUAL. There is no magic in the "death of the body" process whereby you release self to go to and with God--and you better put that one aside right this minute. You will transition to the level of your understanding of GOD/CREATION. If your world focus is on demons and you experience this journey (in whatever dimension) and come not into the realization and one with Godness, ye shall journey on into an equally appropriate experience for you cannot go into Godness without understanding of the Truth of Godness.

Remember all those Places? Remember those 175 billion planets in your galaxy alone? Some are brimming over with nuclear explosions within their capsules of energy containment--some are progressively better in a spiritual form than is Earth, some are actually very near to perfection in order of Godness and bal­ance and some are at "cave-man" level and some are in the dark ages of re­learning. If mankind does not learn from his historical errors he is destined to repeat and repeat the lessons until he functions differently and, brothers, some­times that takes one heck of a lot of grades of repetition. Reincarnation? I don't care a whit what you call it--call it progression of school grades. "Immortality" means IMMORTAL--you WILL experience somewhere accord­ing to the level of your experience and knowledge of Universal Truth.

Then why are the changes coming upon the planet and thus and so? Because the planet is a living breathing being and you have all but destroyed her very ability to recover. Man as a creation, through his experience and growth, passes through a physical "Phase" of destructiveness and all base experience wherein he turns totally away from the God of Lighted Wisdom and he destroys his own habitat. There comes a time when the planet, itself, is given clearance of the human species to allow for the recovery and rebirthing, cleansing and renewal. If it is not at the time of the Great-Time of rest within the Universe--then the experience of soul individual simply moves on in experience in alternate loca­tion. Planet Shan (Earth) is in a time of sorting for next locations if there is not a rapid reversal of intent upon your place. If the Truth is denied and man of God takes no action, then the prophecies as predicted will come to take place, or, if you can reverse the track then ye shall continue to live, but in renewal processing. YOU ARE BEING GIVEN THE SIGNS AND ACTIONS WHICH CAN GIVE YOU INSIGHT INTO THE TRIBULATIONS AND INTENTS OF THE ELITE ADVERSARIES OF GOD'S CHOSEN "GRADUATES" (FROM KINDERGARTEN). THOSE WHO SEE THE TRUTH OF IT AND PETI­TION TO COME WITHIN THE LIGHT AND SECURITY OF GOD--AT THE INTENT OF "HEART" AND NOT NOT THOSE SILLY "LIPS", THEN YE SHALL BE LIFTED INTO SECURITY TO CONTINUE EXPERIENCE ACCORDING TO GROWTH AND REMAIN QUITE PHYSICAL IN ORDER TO SERVE IN THE SORTING, NURTURING, ETC., OF THE CONFUSED.

The ones who continue in their actions of adversarial behavior shall be left to do that which they have chosen and in the most part will simply lose the body as presently recognized and make transition either back into the level of growth at­tained, upon the same orb (but it will likely be cave-man level of evolution) or move to another placement suitable for their knowledge, or ignorance, as the case may be described.

Those who truly desire more insight and movement into the light but come lately to the party--will be given ample opportunity for finding that knowledge in a setting wherein a difference can be accomplished. Perhaps it will be on the very same orb if you can begin to turn this massive steam-roller about.

Do I, Hatonn, know how it will turn out Yes--exactly like it is supposed to! Further, beware of any GURU who tells you otherwise--it is between you and God and there aren't any Gurus who are going to make a whit of difference.

This brings me back to the original subject in point. I care not what George Green tells you--in ANY CIRCUMSTANCE WHATSOEVER! HE CAN ONLY GIVE HIS OPINION OF THAT WHICH I BRING UNTO YOU FOR HE IS NOT MY ENERGY. HE CAN ONLY GIVE UNTO YOU THAT WHICH IS HIS PERCEPTION. DO NOT PLACE THE BURDEN UPON HIS SHOULDERS FOR YOUR RESPONSIBILITY--HE HAS MORE TROUBLE READING ALL THIS MATERIAL THAN DO YOU ONES, MUCH LESS IN TAKING TIME FOR TOTAL UNDERSTANDING--NOR DOES OBERLI NOR DHARMA, NOR RICK, NOR PATRICIA--ALL GIVEN FORTH FROM THEM IS "THEIR PERCEPTION AND INTERPRETATION" AND FURTHERMORE, AS I MONITOR, IT IS VERY, VERY OFTEN NOT QUITE CORRECT! WE HAVE A LOT OF HEAVY DISCIPLINE HERE AND STILL THE INTERPRETATIONS GO OUT AS "HATONN'S PROJECTIONS"--NO, NO, NO--ANY MAN SPEAKING IS SPEAKING FROM HIS/HER OPINION OF WHAT HATONN MAY OR MAY NOT MEAN! And remember, it is the "opinions of ego man" that have ruined all Truth as given upon your place in the name of God.

If any one of you can tell me what you had for lunch on a random selection of 12 days in the year--then, if you are not autistic or in the food sampling as a business--I shall turn to your memory ability and perception memory as pretty valid. If you can recite every word CORRECTLY in the entire Constitution of the U.S. and/or every word in the "Holy Books" of every separate "religion", then I really bow to your capabilities of memory--that still does not mean that your "opinion" of the material is valid! The fact of the matter in point is that the ones closest to source, have the least opinions. Dharma prefers to have no-one even ask her opinion of Hatonn's projections for they are not necessarily in concert with mine and she wishes to mislead no-one. She does have better perception of how a thing is given from the speaker for she has the added value of the experience, intonation and "mood", if you will, of that speaker. She can have better perception than can come from the WORD as written, but still it is only her opinion.

HATONN'S OPINION
By the same token, can you not say that that which is brought is Hatonn's OPINION? Yes, the only point of difference is a far wider experience and re­search capability and tutoring in the presence and within the oneness of Creator/Creation and am therefore SENT FORTH FOR THE SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF GIVING THE WORD AND PREPARING A PLACE FOR YOU OF THE FRAGMENTS AND PREPARE A LANDING PLACE FOR THE MASTER TEACHERS, ETC., ETC. YOUR FOCUS AND MINE MIGHT VERY WELL BE IDENTICAL--THE PATH TO THE GOAL AND THE TASK AS­SIGNED WILL BE AS DIFFERING AS THE NUMBERS OF INDIVIDUAL FORMS EXPERIENCING.

I also get queries frequently about giving forth the teachings of the Ancients (the Indians, etc.). "Why don't you just write the books and be done with it?" Why would I do that? There are ones within each group to do those things--AND IT IS UP TO YOU TO TAKE THAT INFORMATION AND FIND THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH--BEYOND RITUALS, BEYOND WORDS OF THE HUMAN MOUTH, BEYOND PHYSICAL PROJECTIONS OF CREED, COLOR, RACE, SEX, ETC. THOSE ARE TOTALLY PHYSICAL ASPECTS AND HAVE NO REALITY IN HIGHER DIMENSIONS.

Dharma, the computer is under invasion so let us clear the disc please. We will then simply turn unto the subject of the current Journal, i.e. a discussion of influences and operations within your nation. It actually flows in tandem with our above subject material--it is presentation unto the human which causes the plight your world now faces. We actually work here with enough urgent topics to fill a dozen Expresses TODAY alone. For instance, we must go on with the Zionist organization exposure which controls your nation; you must also have a current up-date on "gun control" and confiscation in intent to set you up fully disarmed, etc.; you must also be given the "inside" of the conspiracy to hide the participation of the Israelis in the Iraqi situation (your media was the largest tool in the conspiracy which, in fact, set up and operated a fully functional flight path to and from Iraq by Israeli planes). Israel's warplanes were given the se­cret U.S. Air Force "friend or foe" identifying codes, necessary for pilots to fly unmolested past allied jet fighters. Syrian dictator Hafez al-Assad provided the Israelis with an air corridor west of the Golan Heights, via As Suwayda, Zalat and along the Syrian-Jordanian and Syrian-Iraqi borders--and you-the-people put up the money to buy HIM; you need to know how the bankers set the stage for that war and of the Chase Manhattan involvement and the Rockefeller profit in­surance--it is a mammoth outlay of information. It is now time that the plan­ning is underway for the annual June meeting of the Bilderberg group wherein in conjunction with the Trilateral Commission--the plans for the world are made. It is a mammoth job and America West needs your input desperately--how do we get all this quantity of information out to you? We understand the shortage of funds for "daily" Expresses and there is no way in which AW can carry the burden of that kind of expense and yet, most plead not to wait for the Journals to be published before giving the information--please give these pub­lishers some help in this massive decision-making problem. George has total commitment to that which is asked--he immediately takes everything we write and puts it out regardless of expenses involved. This is a valid use of Phoenix Institution funds and are thereby utilized to some extent--but there are other di­rections for building projects that MUST utilize those limited funds.

I will accept all input except that which limits the amount of output. I also get letters asking for less--no, you will determine that which you will utilize but my task is to put Truth to print and I shall do my job to the full extent. What you get is not even worthy of mention in the overall material which you SHOULD have but there is no physical way to accomplish that task so we must continue as best we can--but the publisher is limited by resources and input from you ones as to that which you desire. Please, if you will, take time to pen him a card with your suggestions and petitions for his purpose is to "serve" but is limited to same limitations of all beings as to resources. Know, please, that every contact is treasured and considered whether it be considered negative or positive--YOUR RESPONSE AND INPUT IS THE ONLY "SALARY" THESE ONES HAVE--THE KNOWLEDGE THAT, IN THE PHRASE OF HOLMES: "THE MIND ONCE EXPANDED TO THE DIMENSIONS OF A LARGER IDEA NEVER RETURNS TO ITS ORIGINAL SIZE". You cannot know the joy of these ones in this service, received by even the smallest card which says "you make a difference". And for Dharma, who can only receive for the most part, through the publisher, has only the tid-bits which flow through that resource for we dare not give forth that information of dwelling at random although it is not particularly unknown. The confirming information is priceless to the comfort of these ones who share the same limited belief structures and shock realization as do all others.

We are continually asked about "networking", etc. There are, at this time, no facilities nor ability to set up networks. The ones at America West are willing to do as much but they are terribly overworked and there are simply not funds available for additional help. Such a thing could be set up through the Institute but at this time the same facts hold true--there is not funding to carry the additional burden for there is no "group" as those which are constantly referred to in correspondence. There is a little quiet Holy Light Network "church" set up for those who do wish to be allowed contribution and also have legal credit, etc., as well as the Phoenix Institute which is also a resource. The problem for this group is that we are not here to set up new RELIGIONS but only to return Truth to your attention and set the erroneous presentations to right, It causes us to have to give historical data which allows you to realize our reality of presence and come into awakening unto that which is destroying you--your societal disease infection, if you will. Ours is not become entangled in your Earthly participation but to assist in any way we might as you ask of us and share with us.

You who petition in great pain, "How can I make my brother see?" Well, beloved ones--I have been asking that same heartrending question for centuries--­how can I cause them to hear me? We wait upon the perfection of God! If we do our work and the information before the masses on the feast table then we have to allow the feasters to eat that which they choose and our recipe be­comes known as the one which fills the soul and the belly--the dish will be cho­sen. Do not ever mistake the "cook" who presents the dish with the "creator of the ingredients" within the plate. Yours is to discern as to whether or not the "cook" is reliable and gives wholesome content or poisons the dish to his own betterment--no more and no less--the Truth shall stand through the infinity of forever. The dish which contains the poison shall slowly sicken and kill its ad­dicts and or the cook shall be cast aside and the poison excluded from the recipe. The "PROOF" is in the individual partaker--for instance, do you actu­ally think Hatonn could "Prove" to George Bush that Broccoli is delicious? Know that some will stick with the poisoned dish and it is without your ability to force otherwise (computer malfunction--balance of message lost)

PJ 26
CHAPTER 24
REC #2 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 27, 1991 8:11 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 223

BREAKFAST FOR I.B.M.
For you readers to whom this statement will not have meaning, please bear with us--we have just had an entire writing consumed by this machinery. It was one of the most personal sharings of focus that we have had and Dharma is com­pletely distressed over its loss. We have an emergency situation within the unit here wherein an injury to a son is infected and most serious indeed. We had great difficulty in releasing to be able to write in the first place and then after writing pages and pages of text, it is all lost--that too is a lesson in discipline--whoever told you life would be without barbs and thorns? We will not repeat the work at this time for perhaps the Computer Genie can find the document hidden away on a saved file or something. If not, then when we find extra time available, we shall repeat of the message--FOR ALL OF YOU MUST REAL­IZE THE WONDROUSLY POSITIVE ASPECTS OF ALL CIRCUMSTANCE--IF YOU BUT SEE THEM AND GRASP THEM. SO BE IT.

We are now missing of "time" and therefore we shall continue on with our Jour­nal subject and pick up other fragments as we can.

We were greatly blessed with the communion in person of a dear, dear friend of mine--from long past, even in your counting on the yesterday so we are needing a bit of extra writing to not slight you readers for the time spent in personal community. Some of those personal sessions are more valuable than are the writings and perhaps George can calculate some way in which the tapes can be shared for those interested in having them. I realize it would mean duplicating equipment, etc., but we could often cut in half the time consumed in the writ­ing. Especially would this be an effective manner in which to respond to correspondence wherein we could cover great quantities of information in brief segments of time. Let us ponder such a possibility and allow the chicken to hatch from the seed of the egg. I tend to get a bit passionate and earthy on the tapes from time to time but perhaps our readers would not be offended by my enthusiasm. Perhaps, even, it would give us good "excuse" for a more regular communion wherein we could call it "business" instead of "cult ritual session"; let us please give thought to desires concerning the matter. Perhaps we could call it "Badgering of the Phoenix" hour. However it might be worked out in this early period it would have to be most impromptu for we will give our adversaries no quarter--and as they know our "schedules", they miss no opportu­nity for attack. So be it for it will unfold in properness.

We will now simply turn immediately to the subject and leave today's stupidity
to foment while we continue to look into the groundwork which has gotten your nation to the point of crisis. Back to the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) and branches thereof. If the writings are a bit disjointed, please know that you are missing very little in content, but the dialogues have portions devoured by the machinery. The mere human aspect should do wonders to keep us quite humble in the presence of the perfection of God.

WORDS AND IMAGES
To purvey its propaganda the ADL has machined a special set of verbal tools for its unique purposes, just as did the communists, for whom "democracy" means communism and "liquidate" means murder. The ADL vocabulary is designed to make the ADL and its clients look wonderful while making its victims and enemies seem abhorrent. The process begins with the creation of two con­trasting images--one of innocence, kindliness, intelligence, and tolerance, and another of absolute evil. The latter image is represented as an amalgam of dis­ease, neurosis, insanity, wild-eyed religious fanaticism, mindless hatred, tor­ture, and mass murder, most typically in the form of pogroms medieval and modern.

You have all seen the movies, the novels, the comics, the plays, the "musicals", the comedians, the well-tutored teachers, and the endless torrent of television programs which create those ADL-desired images.

LOVE AND HATE
The lines are drawn as clearly as at any Saturday-night professional wrestling match, where the handsome, clean-cut athlete in the white cowboy hat confronts the grotesque, slavering mount of blubber that will attempt to annihilate him. The crowds go wild with love and hate of the images even before the battle of good and evil begins, and once it is established who deserves to be obliterated, the same brutal cheating that draws boos when originated by the monster brings screams of delight when used by the good guy.

The ADL places itself and those it represents in the angelic realm of Good. Those who oppose it or displease it are consigned to the demonic kingdom of Evil. The military invasions of the Good are righteous wars of self-defense. Everybody else's wars are wars of aggression. The tortures and prison-murders of the Good are interrogations and accidents. The napalming of civilians and endless blasting of everything in sight along with the wiping out of entire villages are "retaliations" and justified at the least and "inspiring military victo­ries" at best if carried out by the "Good", and deed of infamy to be memorial­ized ad naueum if inflicted by the "Evil", i.e. for Saddam Hussein to glean 5% profits from Iraqi oil is unforgivable and worthy of destruction of all of Iraq--while the Sabahs of Kuwait glean 100% of the oil profits and every other prod­uct of Kuwait and it is somehow worthy of wiping out an entire nation to re­place the "Good and Displaced Master to his Monarch's Throne"--with gold faucets in place. The masses seem to see nothing of the imbalance even as un­covered for the horror it is.

When the ADL spreads lies about somebody it is "sharing information about the true nature" of its victim. If the lies are about an employee, the employer is cautioned about "the effect on the community good-will" of your keeping such an individual on your payroll after you have been made aware of his "true nature". A politician or businessman who is threatened with blackmail if he doesn't fall in line is being "sensitized to Jewish concerns".

The expression of views disliked by the ADL is a "spewing forth of bigotry and hate". Such views are "filth", "garbage", "obscene", a "threat to American democracy", and constitute "pollution of the airwaves". Such views "are not legitimate fare", and "have no place on the log of a reputable broadcaster". Cer­tain opinions (i.e., those opposed by the ADL) are not within the constitutional protection of freedom of speech.

ANTI-SEMITISM CHAMELEONS
The most favored and most devastating terms of the ADL's arsenal are "anti-Semitism" and its variants. There is, of course, nothing worse than anti-Semitism. It is the greatest evil in the history of the world, and it always "lurks just below the surface of Western civilization ready to burst forth in a new orgy of horror". Just why it should lurk there--or even what it is--is rarely discussed, but all good folk must be "ever watchful for its slightest manifestation", and put before all else their efforts to stuff it back under the topsoil when it tries to break out. It is a "deadly virus" which must, along with its carriers, be dealt with like an uncontrolled outbreak of deadly typhoid.

Likewise vague, and purposely so, is what constitutes anti-Semitism. It is a wide net that catches many fish. Even a Jew who says the wrong thing (especially a Judean)--such as Saul Joftes, for many years an officer of the B'nai B'rith, who said that Israel was controlling the ADL and the B'nai B'rith--is called an anti-Semite. He is also a "sick individual" who has deteriorated as a result of "severe emotional problems".

In order to make criticism of Zionism ineradicably disreputable, the ADL says that anybody other than a Zionist who uses the word "Zionist" is really using a code-word for Jew. Therefore any criticism of Zionism (including Israel, of course) is irrational and obscene and demonic, not to mention anti-Semitic. Furthermore, any criticism of Israel or the ADL is invariably reported by the ADL as "an attack on Israel (or the ADL) and on all Jews", even though there has been no reference directly or indirectly to Jews.

No discussion of ADL vocabulary would be complete without mention of that word for all seasons--"canard". A canard is a false or unfounded story, and any allegation or report which the ADL does not like simply dubbed a "canard" and thus disposed of for all time without the need for analysis or dis­cussion.

It can be seen that to the ADL language is not so much a means of communication as a means of obfuscation, and that words are used to mislead, to put the truth out of focus, and to avoid confronting real issues.

ATTEMPTS STIFLING FREEDOM OF SPEECH FOR ALL OTHERS
From the earliest years of its history, the ADL has revealed itself to be a self-anointed censor of what should reach the public consciousness in America. One of its main fields of activity is the suppression of views it does not want heard and, as such, it is the avowed enemy of freedom of speech.

The favored method, where it is feasible, is called "quarantine". It simply means that a person or group subject to quarantine is never heard of and never heard from. What he says and does is not reported (except to the ADL) and what he writes is not published. If he is engaged to speak by a club or college or broadcasting station, the ADL sees to it that the speech never takes place. The sponsoring entity is subjected to telephone calls, threatening letters, and visits by delegations of local ADL and B'nai B'rith supporters. Our colleagues are quite familiar with all these forms of terror.

If quarantine works, then its victim is rendered, for all practical purposes, voiceless and unable to exert influence except in the most restricted sphere. He is not even attacked. He is a non-person, and this is what they attempt to accomplish with us and our group and since they have not accomplished that which they intend, we can know that the attacks will worsen. This is WHY Truth must be placed in the hands of you-the-people for there will be giving forth of "truth" through the regular media channels--NONE! You, therefore, feel overwhelmed and out-numbered. No, there are only some 3% of the population of "them", but growing like weed seeds in the tilled soil, for they con­trol that which reaches out and into the masses of the populations of the nation and the world.

The concept of quarantine is quite openly discussed in ADL circles as an alternative to active slandering of its enemies. The Washington "Star" of February 10, 1965 reported that Herman Edelsberg, director of the ADL's Washington office, said that members of the "radical right" who could not be persuaded to change their views to conform with the ADL's dogmas should be dealt with by "keeping them in quarantine, until, from tedium, they drop out".

Are we going to allow this to happen in our instance? And further, if Dharma is rendered helpless to continue to write, will the efforts simply die and be buried? I have to keep her in all-but isolation to prevent total "quarantine" by the adversary. These things have to be looked at and properly perceived as to intent. What you readers did or did not do prior to the reading of this truthful information is one thing--to fail to respond in reason and action once being informed is quite, another. You have been "told and taught" that you are helpless and "can't fight city hall". BS! How else are you going to regain that which is your very birthright? "They" are terrified of you in mass and you can know as much by the very code-words they utilize. Can we not coin our own "cute code names and go for it"? How about Phoenix Storm, or "Citizen Cloudburst" or, or? How about "Constitutional Steamroller" or simply "ONE NATION UN­DER TRUTH (which IS God)" or "UNITY THROUGH THE CONSTITUTION", or even "BRICKWALL OF TRUTH". REGAIN YOUR CON­STITUTION AND YOUR HEAVENLY BANNER AND YOU NEED NO CODE NAMES--NO HIDDEN LAMPS BENEATH THE BUSHEL. RETURNING UNTO GOD A NATION UNDER A JUST CONSTITUTION NEEDS NO FOOLISH CODE NAMES ONCE PURPOSE IS ATTAINED. THE ENEMY HAS CHOSEN TO STRIKE THINE VULNERABLE PARTS--YOU WILL SHORE UP YOUR SHIELDS AND STAND STRONG AGAINST HIM FOR HE CAN ONLY "REFLECT" THAT WHICH HE DISCERNS AS WEAKNESS WITHIN YOU-THE-PEOPLE. SURPRISE HIM AND HE WILL BE RENDERED HELPLESS.

NO DEBATE--AJC
An organization that has been closely linked to the ADL in purpose and in fund­raising, the American Jewish Committee, (AJC), concluded in January, 1960, after a five-year study (36 years ahead of you) by Dr. Andhil Fineberg, that an opponent's statements should not be debated because debate would strengthen the opponent's ability to get attention. Those who know him should "privately expose him to opinion molders". Presumably one is exposed if he is called a hatemonger and an anti-Semite in the right private quarters. It may be, how­ever, that some genuine dirt can be dug up, in which case a wider audience is desirable: "...publicity can be effective where a bigot is concealing facts about himself". (Quoted in Joseph P. Kamp, "The Bigots Behind the Swastika Spree", 1960.)

A member of the audience at a so-called "Rumor Clinic" presented by Hyman Haves of the ADL's southern California office on February 1, 1950 in Santa Ana, California, reported some of the speaker's remarks in this manner:

"Explaining the tactics of the League (ADL), Haves related instances wherein ADL representatives called on editors and radio station owners in cities where opponents were scheduled to speak. He told how the edi­tors and radio station operators were "enlightened and convinced" to give no publicity to the speakers. He described this as the "quarantine or silent treatment" and said it was greatly reducing the audiences of the enemies of the league.
"He said boastfully that many ADL opponents "have been cut down" by finding some embarrassing or unpleasant happening in their past and using it against them. Haves said the league found the income of one particular enemy who paid income tax on only $11,000, to be actually $32,000, and said the ADL simply gathered the information and turned it over to the federal government.
"'You can call these tactics anything you want to', Haves com­mented. 'You can even say smear. We prefer to say education."

Let me assure you here and now that it is a brave broadcaster who will allow
George Green on the airwaves and this is why the subject is usually listed as something to do with UFO's and adventures thereof for "silence Green" documents have regularly been sent to all networks and all major talk and interview forums. If the journalists ever see "light" and the power they actually have by banding together and "daring" to speak out the whole thing can be unfolded overnight but even the "60 MINUTES" team and Andy Rooney capitulated to the attackers. Doesn't it soak into the heads of the other networks that CNN got all the gravy, frosting and income from this nice little staged massacre in Iraq? Patriotism? IT IS TREASON AGAINST AMERICA!

SILENT TREATMENT TECHNOLOGY
A striking instance of the silent treatment technology is found in a letter, dated December 13, 1933, written beneath the letterhead of the ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE, Chicago, Illinois, by Richard E. Gutstadt, director.. the letter begins, "To the Publishers of Anglo-Jewish Periodicals",

"Gentlemen:
Scribner & Sons have just published a book by Madison Grant entitled The Conquest of a Continent. It is extremely antagonistic to Jewish interests. Emphasized throughout is the 'Nordic superiority' theory, and the utter negation of any 'melting pot' philosophy with regard to Amer­ica.
"We are interested in stifling the sale of this book. We believe that this can be best accomplished by refusing to be stampeded into giving it pub­licity. Every review of public criticism of a book of this character brings it to the attention of many who would otherwise know nothing of it. This results in added sales. The less discussion there is concerning it, the more sales resistance will be created.
"We therefore appeal to you to refrain from comment on this book, which will undoubtedly be brought to your attention sooner or later. It is our conviction that a general compliance with this request will sound the warning to other publishing houses against engaging in this type of venture."

BRILLIANCE OR BLUNDER
How did such a book as BY WAY OF DECEPTION dealing with the Mossad, ever become distributed? At first it didn't for there was not a brave enough publisher--then it did find its way to print. After being already into print, never underestimate possibilities. There was major consternation and then actual pushing of the book's distribution just long enough to allow presentation and not long enough to get many ongoing upset readers. Further, the adversary utilized the "lemon" to make lemon-drops, lemon pie, cake and ade. They allowed the "Mossad" to be even bigger than life and in essence said, "..to Hell with you, we are so powerful, clever and infiltrated that there is nothing you had better do to interfere!" and they have continued to prove it to you on a daily basis.

AMERICAN CURTAIN OF HARDENED STEEL
In 1955 ADL National Chairman Henry Schultz wrote on ADL stationery to Lt. Gen. George E. Stratemeyer, complaining that the distinguished general had written a letter endorsing John O. Beathy's book, IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA", "and recommending it to Americans in general". Schultz then went on to educate Gen. Stratemeyer about the book's author:

"Professor Beaty is no newcomer to the field of anti-Jewish propaganda. As long ago as 1948 he was delivering anti-Semitic lectures in the Southwest. "

Until the publication of IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA, Beaty was
"irritating only in a local sense". Now he was nationally known, and something
had to be done about it. (Exactly what Prof. Beaty had said that was so
objectionable was not revealed, of course, arid the ADL did not "propose to
burden" the general "at this point with our detailed analysis of the book...") Not unlike either William Cooper's attack against Dharma nor that of ASSK?

The ADL's muscle man then put on the twist in typical heavyhanded, oblique fashion:

"...in view of the foregoing, it is our feeling that you may want to consider the advisability of some public action which can assure the American people, who hold you in such high regard, that you repudiate religious hatred, as we know you do, and the use of your name by Pro­fessor Beaty..."

The renowned Air Force general responded, "I forcefully resent what you have said or implied," and stated, "I do not consider that book anti-Jewish in any sense of the word." It continued:

"When the United States of America reaches the point where a citizen cannot read what he desires to read and to recommend such reading to others then we will have reached the status that exists in Soviet Russia...As I interpret your letter, your organization would have the people read only what you think should be read and recommended to others. This I resent as a free American citizen.
"1 do not understand what you mean by your statement 'we do not propose to burden you at this point, etc." Is this a veiled threat to my free expression and thoughts? If so, this I also resent.
"Your letter is the most outrageous communication I have ever received in my life and I intend to give it the widest possible publicity, in­cluding my many Jewish friends.

A somewhat similar incident occured in 1959, when Gen. Ulysses S. Grant III caused an article called "Abraham Lincoln and the Rothschilds" to be distributed to members of the Military Order of the Loyal Legion of the United States. Herman Edelsberg of the Washington, D.C. office of the ADL wrote an insult­ing letter to Gen. Grant on June 19, 1959, claiming that he had lent his name "to a vile anti-semitic canard" and "the fabrication of a warped mind". (Not, again, greatly unlike the attack of Bob Girard against Dharma and the Jour­nals...incredible ravings of an insane mind!") Edelberg dwelt in an uncompli­mentary manner upon the alleged history of the article and its distributors, of course, rather than upon the factual content of the piece, which had to do with the role of international bankers in the American Civil War. Edelsberg ordered the general to "speedily and fully repudiate" the publication. Gen. Grant replied indignantly with a defense of the historical accuracy of the article, and pointed out that it was only Edelsberg and the ADL who had given it "the anti‑Jewish twist".

"What 'the international bankers' in Europe did a century ago to help the Confederacy cannot by any reasonable person be considered a reflection on many, many good Americans who are Jews, and your effort to make it seem so is difficult to understand."

The ADL pressure continued, with great play in the newspapers--which tended, as is usually the case with newspapers, to adopt the ADL's language as their own and to describe the article flatly as "anti-Semitic". There was much debate over whether the general had "apologized", but the apology was also an ADL fantasy and the general never abandoned his guns.

As with the case of Gates in Los Angeles and the "brutality cases" sweeping publicity in the U.S., the acts of the police are only a tiny, tiny pin-point of what is REALLY going on here. Look at reasonable facts (and forget for a minute, one D. Gates). Gates is "Chief", HOWEVER, Gates only carries out the directions of the Council who sets the directives. Therefore, the point cannot be actually over Gates nor the regulations and guidelines. So what might it be? It is an all out attempt to get the proper persons controlled by the Elite into office and stir up such hatred and violence within and among the races that the nation is totally distracted while "they" disarm you. Believe me, chelas, if this thing is not "checked" it will erupt into the biggest and most violently bloody race war ever upon you globe. You gain nothing by locking the barn door af­ter all the horses are scattered to the winds save to disallow re-entry into the barn for those who would not shape up their modus operandi. You simply cannot comprehend the massive fog upon your lands.

LET US LOOK AT GARY ALLEN/NONE DARE CALL IT
CONSPIRACY
Congressman John G. Schmitz of California received the same kind of treatment in the summer of 1972, after he had written an introduction and endorsement to NONE DARE CALL IT CONSPIRACY, by Gary Allen. Mr. Allen, like the author of Gen. Grant's article, had spoken of "international bankers". Harvey Schechter of the ADL sent a letter to Congressman Schmitz.

"We were distressed to read your introduction to and endorsement of "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" by Gary Allen, and we hereby call upon you to withdraw your endorsement and repudiate this anti-Semitic propa­ganda book."

Do any of you readers see the incredible similarity in the attacks of ASSK refuting all association with the Phoenix material? Sister was sent forth to STOP Dharma from ever writing in behalf of the Hosts and she failed, therefore she comes under attack with insistence that she discredit source of the thorns in the ointment. Well, she can't do it! They could have, had they honored their contract to publish the material as originally set forth but they blew it through ego and now the demands are silly and foolish even unto the undiscerning.

And what of Dharma? Brave? No, she has had to learn to release it to US. I
do not mean to be flippant but it is too late, the "fat is in the fire" and the only
hope of safety is to remain in our care and shielding for the enemy cannot stand against GOD!

Further, you who were bored with all the personal encounters and sharing within the public forum of the Express, may now understand that it is the only forum through which to silence the silencers.

Congressman Schmitz published the ADL letter along with his own reply in the "Congressional Record" of June 19, 1972. He wrote to Schechter that Schechter's attack on him because of "None Dare Call it Conspiracy" was "one of the most remarkable confirmations of the book's thesis that I have seen", in that Gary Allen had stated that the ADL was used "as an instrument to try to convince everyone that any mention of the Rothschild's or their allies is an attack on all Jews."

Quoting from the book, Congressman Schmitz continued:

'Any individual or book exploring the subject is immediately attacked by hundreds of ADL committees all over the country. The ADL has never let truth or logic interfere with its highly professional smear jobs. When no evidence is apparent, the ADL, which staunchly opposed so-called 'McCarthyism', accuses people of being 'latent anti-Semites' ".
"There is not a word in Gary Allen's book which could possibly be construed by any reasonable man as an attack on any religious faith."

KNOW, chelas, that there are a lot of sleepless nights in Washington D.C. over the Phoenix material and "what to do about it". This should bring hope for all of you who feel like your efforts are worthless and yet it should also bring a renewed attempt at "caution" to you ones who handle this material. You see, the difference in point herein IS THAT "THEY" KNOW WHO I AM, WITH WHOM I COME, WHAT I AM HERE FOR AND ALL THOSE OTHER GOODLY THINGS. "THEY" CANNOT SIMPLY UTILIZE THE ORDINARY PATHWAY TO RID THEMSELVES OF ONE, HATONN, NOR SANANDA, GERMAIN, MICHAEL, ATON, ETC. WE SIT LIKE THE DEATH-KNELL UPON THEIR HEADS. THEY DARE NOT ACTUALLY KILL DHARMA OR MY CREW FOR THEY KNOW RESPONSE WILL BE INSTANT. THEY LEARNED THAT BY HAVING "KILLED" HER AND WE SIMPLY RENEWED HER AND SENT HER BACK AND SO IT IS LIKE THE "BOY BEHIND THE BARN"--"O DOD, O DOD, WHAT I DO NOW?" SO, YOU ARE GOING THROUGH THE "SILENT" PHASE, THE NAME CALLING AND DENOUNCING AS ANTI-SEMITIC, INSANE AND BURDENED WITH SUCH HORRENDOUS LEGAL AND EMOTIONAL MAT­TERS AS TO BRING THEM DOWN. WELL, BROTHERS, WITH GOD TO SUSTAIN THE FAITHFUL, THEY CANNOT BRING HER DOWN!! AT ANY RATE, THEY HAVE NO WAY ON EARTH TO BRING ME DOWN. THEREFORE, I CAN AFFORD TO BE A BIT MORE CHARITABLE AND PATIENT THAN THEY, AS CAN--OBVIOUSLY--YOU! SMILE, FOR YOU ARE 'WINNING!

Among its other efforts on behalf of American democracy, the ADL attempted to get the Federal Communications Commission to prevent telephone companies from permitting the purveyors of certain ideas from using their recorded mes­sage services. The group the ADL had specifically in mind had denounced the Peace Corps and (according to the ADL) called up "lurid visions of a communist conspiracy' lurking behind" various groups, including (surprise now!!) the ADL. (Washington "Post", Sept. 9, 1965.) A few years later the Supreme Court eventually thwarted a prolonged ADL effort to make the FCC take away the license of a radio station which had broadcast an "appeal to prej­udice". The ADL had refused a proffered opportunity to broadcast a reply:

"A reply, said attorneys for the Jewish service organization, only fo­cuses more attention upon a racial or religious slur, lending it more dig­nity."

THE SAME POLICY IS NO DOUBT USEFUL IF ONE JUST CAN'T THINK OF A GOOD ANSWER.

BANNING 900 NUMBERS
Now "why" and "who" do you suppose is behind first the availability of obscene material and sexual explicit 900 phone numbers? Then who do you think continues to advertise them through the controversy and the media? Ah so, perhaps you will yet get your graduation diploma. And next, who keeps it stir­ring until you-the-public shut down any service of such manner which serves for daily prayer, updates on the Constitution, etc.? You-the-people walk gently and demandingly right into the traps and thumb your nose at your brothers while your neck is broken. YOU put the bars on your own windows--literally! You allow the treasonists and criminals to go further in controlling you while you apply the prison bars to your own doors and windows--worse, you allow ones like the beaten black man and the beaten children to be your cause to incarcerate your populace. THOSE INCIDENTS ARE STRUCTURED TO ACCOM­PLISH SOMETHING AND IT ISN'T TO SIMPLY BEAT UP ON A BLACK MAN BECAUSE IT IS A WEEK-NIGHT--THE INTENT IS SO DEEP AND SO HIGH THAT THE "MOUNTAIN" STOPS YOU FROM SEEING THE FACTS WHICH LAY OPEN BEFORE YOU.

What is the worst thing in writing for Hatonn? The having to see and know! Dharma screams out in protest, "...no, I do not want to know." I have pain right along with her and all of you--but it must be so; the medicine must be taken if the cure is to be achieved. IS IT TRULY EASIER IN THE LONG RUN, TO HIDE BEHIND THE YELLOW RIBBONS OR THE YELLOW FLOWERS OF A FUNERAL BOUQUET? IS IT TRULY EASIER TO DRAPE THE SCREENS OF VISION IN YELLOW SHROUDS DIPPED IN THE LIFE-BLOOD OF AN ENTIRE PLANET AND A DYING SPECIES OF CREATOR'S GREATEST PERFECTION OF CREATION? WHO DO YOU REALLY FOOL, AMERICA? WORLD? TO SET THIS THING TO RIGHT IT REQUIRES THOSE OF ALL NATIONS TO STAND TALL AND CAST ASIDE THE SILLY DISGUISES GIVEN YOU TO HIDE BEHIND. IT REQUIRES THAT YOU STAND FOR THAT WHICH THAT FLAG STANDS FOR! WAVING IT AND SCREAMING FOR WAR ARE MUTUALLY EX­CLUSIVE FOR THE FLAG CAN ONLY STAND AS TALL AS THE HOLDER WITHIN WHICH IS PLACED. IF THE HOLDER IS CRUSHED, THE BANNER WILL FALL AND BE TRAMPLED. YOUR FLAG-HOLDER IS SMASHED INTO DUST.

Let us please have a break for we have been at this since daylight without break and it is now mid-day. I am sorry for the lost documents but it is only a perturbation of no consequence for that which they remove, we shall simply re­place. Annoying and frustrating but of no consequence for God does not become unbalanced. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by please. Dharma, please chela, we need to write again this day for we have much to cover beyond this subject material. I will allow you time off to do thine other tasks on the morrow, if pressures are a bit lessened. If we write more this day it allows more freedom on the morrow. Thank you.