게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#026, COUNTERFEIT BLESSINGS THE ANTI-CHRIST

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN
    MONDAY, MARCH 18, 1991 8:50 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 214
    JUST A LETTER TO MY FRIENDS IN THIS JOURNEY
    There is so little time for the sharing of the hearts in this struggle to give the hidden dangers ready to devour you, as a civilization, that our own exchanges of love, queries, nurturing and simple gracious manners--must, of necessity, be put to the side. For a while we met every few days and then daily and then--almost never, only some three times since your Thanksgiving, except when per­sonal conference was necessary. You deserve explanation, and then I shall re­spond to Wally Gentleman's latest correspondence along with a few other per­sonal items if we have the time.

TO DHARMA
    Firstly, Dharma is weary, her home in total confusion of clutter and inattention which brings the level of stress to overflow. All who work within our group are likewise worked to overload--at the store and in the office. We keep pushing through the documents for there is nothing which can put your world to right until Truth flows in magnitude large enough that you ones have that which you need to form the picture of that which IS. If we await the cleaned corners and tidy bed covers, you shall lose of your Constitutional freedoms--IT IS THAT SERIOUS AND IMMINENT!

One day, perhaps there can be help for doing of those things, such as the washing of walls, windows and floors--today we must write, write and write some more and the funds available must be measured diligently and there is not plenty for those little measures of comfort and assistance.

Now--as to the dwelling itself--it has been under almost constant attack from electronic pulse systems to literally bombing by laser pulses--bunches of you were present when the first major assault came. We simply cannot have regularly "planned" gatherings at this location for the adversary makes his plans to coincide with those times when the most damage can be inflicted. This is why, even the meetings held elsewhere have been sudden and with no advance notice nor location announced until time of the meeting. You ones still do not com­prehend the dangers even though you experience them.

And all of you MUST remember--messages, inquiries and other communication to me--COMING TO ME THROUGH DHARMA MUST BE ANSWERED IN LIKE MANNER. YOU DO NOT HEAR MY RESPONSE FOR IF YOU IN­QUIRE THROUGH HER YOU ARE EXPECTING A WRITTEN RESPONSE FROM (THROUGH) HER OR YOU WOULD COME TO ME DIRECTLY. We are honored in either event--but we must ask indulgence in timed responses for there is work of which none save Dharma and Oberli are aware and they are surviving with almost no rest. The ones who help them are blessed indeed for our appreciation is without measure and our gratitude is abundant. So, you might ask, "...then where are those other scribes you speak about'?" Working as diligently but on different material for other speakers--and in training--for it takes a long, long time to come into balance with speakers and set self aside. There is no magic elixir which allows clarity in receiving and eliminates per­sonal input into documents--AND YOU ONES NEED NO MORE TAM­PERED, HUMAN-DEFINED DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU CALL "GOD'S" DIRECT PRONOUNCEMENTS--YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOU­SANDS OF THOSE OPINIONATED DOCUMENTS TO BURY TRUTH. There is truth in all but you have not yet become discerning enough to deter­mine the fact from the personal human fiction. How do I know? Because, I can look around, and see the problems which flourish in your societal struc­tures, political nightmares and WAR--which is not of God in any measure what­-so-ever--NEVER! Who WINS a war is only important to marginal degree for it is the WAR WHICH IS EVIL--ALWAYS! Further, in this present time sequence, the wars are to further "global control/enslavement" and yet, we see the masses rushing to push selves into destruction. Acceleration of these actions shall be rushing upon you like a tidal wave for the plan is to be operational by year 2000 and as your President Bush has told you over and over again--they are "right on schedule".

Dharma says, "...but Hatonn, I shall be seventy years of age and the dust shall be very deep indeed!" So be it, and what else would thee complain of this day? I promise you that if we do not our work--you do not have to concern about dust upon your precious "things", nor will there be brethren to take note of it, if indeed it remains. No, Dharma, we shall continue in our work--FIRST--until and as long as it is required and we are sustained in ability to produce same.

TO DRUTHEA
    Now, I have wondrous news for you ones who desire definitive writings and ex­planations regarding God's Commandments and those of THE CREATION. They were given in AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL and yet most have missed them. They differ not from the genuine writings of your teachings but your teachings have been so altered that you no longer feel need to attend them. YES, YOU DO! THE ONLY WAY BACK HOME WITHIN GOD'S RADIANCE IS THROUGH THE PATH OF CHRISTED RIGHTNESS. You were given LAWS through the practice of which would allow you to remain in total balance upon your planet, thrive, experience in abundance and honor fellow-beings. You have abandoned THEM ALL.

But the teachings within the places wherein the laws should be given forth have been pulled down by the desires and egos of man. Therefore, God is giving them forth again in succinct layout along with explanation and examples. Dru is finishing the information at the present time and she and God, Aton, are just about ready to hand it into your hands, after which, Dru will continue writing as directed by God, until there is no misunderstanding regarding the LAWS OF GOD AND/OR THE CREATION. You claim to not understand--oh yes, you understand, it is simply that you DESIRE TO FOLLOW THAT WHICH IS IN­TERPRETED AND GIVEN FORTH BY MAN IN INTERPRETATION AC­CORDING TO THE TAMPERING OF THE ADVERSARY OF GOD. YOU MAY ACCEPT THAT WHICH YOU DESIRE TO ACCEPT AND LIVE AC­CORDINGLY--I TELL YOU, THIS DAY, THAT IF YOU DO NOT COME AGAIN WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION THAT YOU WILL NOT BE WITH GOD IN PARADISE--IT IS THAT BLUNT AND THAT SIMPLE. YOU WILL NOT FIND IT ACCEPTABLE TO SIMPLY CAST YOUR SINS AND DELIBERATE MISBEHAVIORS UPON THE CROSS OF ANOTHER AND CALL YOUR JOB DONE. YOUR JOB MAY BE DONE, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE IN PARADISE WITH GOD IN THE ENDING OF THIS PARTICULAR CYCLE! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WISH UNTO YOUR HUMAN PHYSICAL BODY, EAT AND DRINK ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE, WEAR ROBES OF SAFFRON OR ROYAL PURPLE, KEEP IT PURE OR CONTAMINATE IT WITH EVIL--AND IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE--FOR GOD SEES WITHIN THE VERY BEING OF SOUL ESSENCE AND INTENT AND UPON THAT WHICH HE FINDS "THERE" SHALL THE JUDGMENT BE MADE, WITH "YOU" IN ACTIVE PARTICIPATION. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

TO JOY
    To Joy, who would give more and accept more, I must remind her to wait upon the Lord. It is only your perception, dear one, that you do not serve well and would choose to receive as does Dharma or Dru or, or, or. It is only perception for if in building the elephant, all worked only on the tail, where would be the value of the elephant? Do not concern about "implants", etc. Who informed you, for instance, that you have none? Do not effort to measure your value or contribution by that of another lest you miss the wondrous fulfillment of thine own contribution. Do not slight God's wisdom for giving unto each that which each has given commitment in desire for service. If it appears that your contribution short--then you must consider upon what you base your judgment! IF a man is told to go within and find his instructions--how shall he do this? His mind has been filled with impractical, mystical and magical nonsense and he can never find balance within without help.

Further, if a man has not enough valid information with which to work once he goes within--he is still at loss. Do not push the river, children, for all MUST come in sequence which gives fullness to the accounting. I remind you that ALL jobs are absolutely necessary and sequence of contribution is mandatory in exactness--no job is "MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT OF ANOTHER, ONLY DIFFERENT" AND NECESSARY AT VARYING TIMES OF PRESENTATION. WITHOUT THE ONE WHO WRAPS THE JOURNALS AND PUTS THEM INTO THE POSTAL SYSTEM--THE WORDS WOULD BE VALUELESS FOR NONE WOULD RECEIVE OF THEM. DO NOT MEASURE YOUR CONTRIBUTION BY THE SERVICE OF ANOTHER LEST YOU CEASE IN YOUR OWN COMMITMENT! GOD IS QUITE CAPABLE OF MAKING THOSE DISCERNMENTS AND THE BEST YOU CAN DO AND SERVE--IS THAT WHICH YOU ARE GIVEN AND THEN TEND OF THAT BUSINESS WELL AND LEAVE ANOTHER'S SERVICE ABSENT YOUR NOSE.

Some of you work at great distance from this particular location--that puts you no farther from God and perhaps, dear ones, even closer for you will be tended even more diligently because of the seeming detriment of distance. There is no time or space in the higher KINGDOMS.

Some of you work without support of significant others who care not, believe not, and/or all manner of other "disadvantages". Well, you chose those hamperings and/or continue to cling unto them and, therefore, you have "made your own pallet upon which to lie". I do not intend harshness, I do expect discern­ment of own, actions and inactions--for God will allow all that you will heap upon self and LOVE YOU FOR IT. Stop efforting so hard to cause another to believe your opinion--for no amount of for can cause another to really change--he/she must move into understanding through self cause. Example the best teacher and if the TRUTH BE MADE AVAILABLE, then you must release that other and bless them if they choose to turn away for you have done that which is asked of God that you do. Most often the lesson is intended for YOU (the self) in that you must allow another his journey--be it positive or negative in your perception. However, if you turn away from Truth--to please that other, you have erred in the greater measure for you have lied and negated God and allowed the other to cause deeper wounds in his own burden of debt. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO GOD TO EVALUATE THAT WHICH YOU DO AS REGARDS THAT ONE WHO WOULD TURN YOU AWAY FROM TRUTH. IF, SAY, A HUSBAND DEMANDS YOU TURN FROM GOD'S COM­MANDMENTS TO PLEASE AND GRATIFY HIS PERSONAL EGOTISTI­CAL DEMANDS AND YOU DO SO IN ORDER TO "HOLD HIM"--WHO HAS ERRED THE GREATER? YOU HAD BETTER THINK MOST CARE­FULLY UPON THAT POINT FOR THIS IS THE PREDOMINANT CON­FRONTATION IN INDIVIDUAL LIVES AT THIS TIME IN HISTORY. THE, PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE IS BUT A PASSING MOMENT OF EXPERIENCE--THE TRUTH OF SOUL JOURNEY IS LONG INDEED UNTO INFINITY. PONDER IT MOST CAREFULLY AND RE-READ THE COMMANDMENTS AS THE PROPER DEFINITIONS OF TERMINOLOGY IS GIVEN UNTO YOU FOR BETTER DISCERNMENT.

I now ask that the information of the laws as put to paper be now put to Journal--AS QUICKLY AS CAN BE DONE. I care not how many pages for we MUST have that information available in print for our thrust will turn more and more to the direction of MAN as a being and he must have the guidelines lest he continue to claim IGNORANCE.

Dru, turn not away from the truth of it--God speaks through you, child, AND YOU ARE INDEED MOST WORTHY! HE WOULD SEND NO LESSER TO BRING FORTH HIS PRONOUNCEMENTS AND HE NEEDS NONE TO INTERCEDE. THAT YOU ONES CANNOT STAND OPENLY IN COMMUNICATION BECAUSE THE "LIGHT IS TOO BRIGHT" ETC., IS TOTAL FABRICATION. WOULD A FATHER BLIND HIS CHILD--NO, HE WOULD SIMPLY TURN DOWN THE LAMP AND SPEAK MORE SOFTLY INTO THE HEART. THE MESSAGE OF THE TRUTHFUL PATH BACK INTO HIS FOLD WOULD ONLY BE GIVEN FORTH BY HE WHO GUARDS THE FOLD AND MAKES THE RULES OF BECOMING ONE WITHIN HIS BEING. GOD HOLDS THEE, CHILD, WITHIN THE HOLLOW OF HIS HANDS AND BOWS UNTO YOU IN HUMBLE GRATITUDE THAT YOU HAVE GROWN AND RAISE OF THINE ABILITY UNTO SERVICE. I HONOR THEE, CHELA.

AND TO WALLY G
    Dharma, to adequately make sense of my response to Wally, I must ask that you copy his letter to me, of yesterday evening. And moreover, as Wally, and oth­ers, read the letter and my response, I wish you to ponder a bit--who do you feel is responding at this writing?--this one under Dharma's fingers. Is it Hatonn or is it one D.J.E., whom we address as Dharma, for identification of service? You see, those who know D.J.E. NEVER have a problem discerning which is which. D.J.E. never so much as enters into the equation. This is WHY she is given a name for receiving so that she can separate self from the level of her secretarial service. This is why the years of training so as to allow for separation from that human consciousness into that superconscious receiving mechanism which impacts not the writing.

Let us just print the letter and then the explanation will have meaning. This in no way means that Wally had any such interpretation as I shall probably cause you readers to perceive; THIS IS SIMPLY A METHOD AVAILABLE FOR A MOST IMPORTANT LESSON IN DISCERNMENT--WALLY HAS LONG BEEN A MOST THOUGHTFUL CONTRIBUTOR TO LAYING BASES FOR LESSONS WHICH ARE MANDATORY FOR UNDERSTANDING. Often he will say, "I have no idea why I am compelled to put this to writing but none­-the-less somehow I feel that I must do so." Son, it is because we have spoken of these things and you have been ASKED to put them to paper that your broth­ers might have the benefit of our communion. Man is swimming (or sinking, as the case may well be) in a sea of confusion and questions--for that is the pur­pose of physical journey/experience--reason, choices, freedom of both and growth--always growth through learning. Man makes errors (sins) and chooses again, and again, and again--and one moment in "time", he chooses correctly and still, he may return to error--to test, to play, to experience. THIS IS THE VERY GIFT OF LIFE EXPERIENCE--HONOR IT, CONSUME IT--AND LEARN FROM IT THAT YOU MIGHT GROW THROUGH GRACE INTO THE WONDROUS RADIANCE OF ONENESS WITH ALL.

Wally is grand example of contribution to the positive steps of MAN. If he left your dimension this moment, he would have given gifts unto the species beyond which none can measure--through his thoughtful sharing and stand of self for Truth when, in fact, he could have (and has been baited to do) turned away from "right" and made fortunes in his craft for which he would have ended his journey in this dimension with blood upon his soul. Few can withstand the pull of the physical and the pressure of the adversary when his whole place of pro­duction is filled with corruption and evil--for therein is the medium for the vi­sual control of MAN--the media of pictured visions.

QUOTE:

From Wally Gentleman. March 17th, 1991.

I am exceedingly grateful for the message that I am sure Commander Hatonn suggested be Faxed to me two nights ago. I know that none of you have time to spare for an individual's questions. I have had many for a long time, but have not yielded, overmuch, for guidance. The (Phoenix Journal Express) of March 1991, Volume IX, Number 9, promoted in me, as usual, great gratitude to all concerned in its production. In it I find some generous reference made to me in connection with Paramananda Saraswatti, an old acquaintance, Penny Torres-Rubin otherwise known as Mafu. Earlier, I had received the news of her man­made election to office when contacting friends within her fraternity at Ashland, Oregon. It left me disturbed.

The purpose of my call was to seek the dispatch of a videotape of the film I was taken to Peru to direct. I directed two sequences only. I attended the indoor and outdoor lectures, given at indiscriminate times of the day and night. I ad­vised on film matters as requested.

Why was I there? I know not! My own curiosity for sure. To see Macchu Picchu for sure. To delight in the sincerity of the addresses, revel in the information rendered, the foreign sights and sounds of people, animals, flora and fauna, to find pleasure and illumination in the venerability of the Head of all Australian Aborigines, the Grandma Katcheena of the Hopis and the Headman of Lake Titicaca Indians, among whom Space Beings customarily walk and de­fer to the unseen spirits of the Celestial Beings who live at the Lake. But I filmed nothing. Directed little. Happy to be there but unfulfilled as to purpose.

The sequence I took care to select was the direction of Mafu, completed and never used. It was a beautiful visual of Mafu's obeisance to the Sun as addressed to God. If he was a maverick then he was a most devout one. It was an address to the Light of God. It was a compelling recognition of God. Filmed at the Hitching Post of the Sun, a vantage point of the heights, it was a gloriously informative shot.

At another impassioned address, choked with emotion, Mafu earlier offered his great desire, to "bring the people home to God". Equally remarkable was the vision I had while briefly reposing on what was, reputedly, a "sacrificial stone". This Mafu refuted in stating that it was, in fact, a bridal celebration couch for newly-weds. I could happily accept that definition as being open to a star-filled sky.

I believe I have recorded by comments on Mafu's dialogues to have filled some of the holes in the tapestry of life I have constantly sought. Hatonn has, and mercifully continues to fill much more. Much more fully, in unmistakeable, highly credible dialogues of great sincerity. In commendably clear English.

His written communiques, prodigious and clearly composed, are not clothed in vague obscurities of Mafu's complex colloquialisms of by-gone age. They are direct. They are to be validated by time-consuming research, given to few of the human race beset as they are with the exigencies of daily survival to attempt to resolve. I refer to much truth as is published. I specifically refer to articles such as TERMINOLOGY: MIND CONTROL/FACTUAL DEFINITIONS--Controlled Meaning as against true meaning. The very magnitude of informa­tion is highly impressive. I am not gullible by nature. I wish to remain open-minded. I do not seek persuasion, commendation or approval for being as natu­ral a person as God made me.

My concern I have previously mentioned. As a person of Shakespeare's "common touch" I set myself above no-thing in God's creation. I am indeed, a fragment of God, seeking to learn more to know, in great humility, for such revelation as I can share with those of my species in as complete an under­standing as may be possible for us to discern.

I distrust Mafu accepting a commendation of the Hindu fraternity. That he should accept a man-made license of approval is highly suspect. I prefer to re­call Mafu's acceptance of a God he remembers and reveres in the name of Mafu. After the same fashion Shakespeare with his "me thinks he doth protest too much" is applicable to the admonitions we frequently receive from Hatonn and the Space Brotherhood.

To the brainwashed mind set of established religions that I deplore as devious manipulations of Mans' insidious control of Man the all too frequent preaching contained in the Journals appear to be the very same. I say, appear to be the same because I know they are not. The sincerity overcomes the preaching, but not to the masses we hope to inform who have had similar perverted brain­washing down through the ages. Explanations such as "TERMINOLOGY" are infinitely more persuasive to the catalogued definitions of the mind of Man.

The stark simplicity of a God of Love lacks the complexity of a God of Fear. We need the appeal of reason wrapped in the emotion of abiding love for the caring and sharing in life. Warnings we have great need of. True enlighten­ment for the Golden Age to be deserved and laboured for and merited.

I have previously asked whether, indeed, the centuries old and eminently successful forces of evil are related to the ancient conflicts between Jehovah, Gog and Id. Is it still going on on Earth? Are we the remnants of celestial forces still in opposition? This is a type of Truth, if indeed it is, which will unite the increasingly sensitized people of earth to the better actions so sorely needed in coming home to God's noble, so badly neglected purpose the Space Brotherhood attend so well.

Thank you for the provision of your letter, and to Hatonn my deepest gratitude for his help to me and the human race.

Wally

END OF QUOTING

Thank you, my friend. Tired and ancient old Space Cadets get very weary, also, and sometimes our choices of methods are also tempered with frustration of that which seems totally insurmountable, and then on bended knee, I bow unto wiser discernments, be they from whatever dimension. Mostly, I just bend my knees unto the higher wisdom of one, Aton, who is as close as my essence and sometimes as distant from me as He must seem to be from thee. For God so loved His children that He would experience in that dimension which would see you through this time of confusion and chaos as you meet the adversary of all goodness and light through which the soul must pass to find its journey ful­filled and returned within the radiance of wholeness.

If I can experience the human agony of decision, denial and confirmation of the human experience, then together we can walk the path and ye would not be asked to make of that journey alone.

Those who have passed on, await this journey, brothers, so that completion of their own journey might come to find termination of onward passage. This is that which is meant by the message that the dead would rise from their graves, to great extent. For those precious beings of fragments await release as the whole of your experience is completed and melds again into "oneness". It also means that the death of ignorance shall be cast aside and arising into the knowledge shall happen. The trauma of the awakening is indeed painful--but it must come to pass lest the being be lost to the darkness of the lie--compounded into infinity and the bondage be terminal.

I writhe in my own pain that I must be the one to tell you the circumstance of thine plight. I, too, wish to bring unto you fairy tales of great joy and physical pleasure and allow you to romp through your lessons as a child after a butterfly--equally as important in existence as is the child. But my children have been taught to incarcerate the butterfly or smash it and crush its wondrous wings--and in so-doing destroy the miracle of its own existence as creator and not that of destroyer.

You ones must understand something most important, herein. Note that it is not important whether I be Hatonn, Aton, Christ, Rays of God, and/or---! It IS IMPORTANT that you recognize your attachment unto these higher and elder brothers and the oneness of the attachment with Holy God. It is equally important that you sever the attachment of perception that these ones are more at­tached to D.J.E. than to self. THIS IS THE WAY IN WHICH GOD MAKES HIS RETURN UNTO HIS CREATIONS--THROUGH COMMUNICATION OF DETACHMENT--THAT ALL MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT HIS "PHYSICAL" PRESENCE IS NOT WALKING AMONG YOU. IF ONE CLAIMS TO BE GOD AND HE IS WALKING IN PHYSICAL FORMAT, LIVING AS MAN, AT THIS TIME OF SEQUENCE--HE IS FALSE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE BEINGS WON'T COME IN RECOGNIZABLE FORMAT--BUT THIS IS THE MANNER GIVEN SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE PRESENCE WHEN IT IS MADE MANIFEST.

Receivers are given no greater insight than are all the rest of the perceived cre‑ations. They wait, they plead for sight and touch and "proof" for theirs is such a great responsibility and the adversary is at them constantly, to pull them down and discount our very Truth.

Do not ever confuse me with Dharma. We are one and yet we are as different as the wind from the stillness--for each of God's fragments are as unique and individual as each sunrise--always appearing the same and never the same.

Wally, it was against this very day and experience that you experienced the trip to the southern places with one called Mafu. Do you see, son, it matters not whether or not Mafu is speaking through one Penny Torres-Rubin or John Doe, if the truth be God. It matters not, even if the energy thrust be a lie, if the statement bears truth--IF--YE CAN DISCERN WHEN THE STATEMENT BECOMES THE LIE.

You must understand, as with Mafu, that I make no judgment nor statement about the persons. I must point out the emotional belief and response of actions. Firstly, you referred to a "man-made election to office" and in that very statement you placed the facts before the world. "MAN-MADE ELECTIONS TO OFFICE" ARE EXACTLY THAT--MAN-MADE AND MAN-GIVEN; THEREFORE, "MAN-RECEIVED", ACCEPTED OR REJECTED. If Mafu be a higher energy of the Cosmic or Universal realms--then MAFU HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH THE "MAN-MADE ELECTION TO OFFICE". Penny Torres-Rubin has been given, accepted and now wears a man-made crown of some type or other. Do not confuse the two. Is Penny "bad"? Of course not--unless this is deliberately done to deceive man and bring them into the abyss of darkness. She has simply bowed and moved into the entrapment of man/evil who would destroy that pure work already presented. It in no way can diminish whatever truth came forth--but it will bury, in controversy, that which will be presented unto the world. Penny Torres-Rubin is exactly that and bears that label; Mafu is either a farce or is who he says he is and bears that label--the two are not the same.

Herein, we laugh a lot as to who around here is management. Ultimately as to the actual typing or speaking, Dharma (DJE) is for all she has to do is stop typing or speaking and it silences me until I locate another outlet. If she has come to me in service with commitment to put to paper or tape my witness--then I am management and she relinquishes all tampering. Dharma has more tendency to agree with Hatonn's management--DJE often disagrees with both Dharma's and Hatonn's management. You ones must learn to recognize the most wondrous aspects of that which you call "self". You precious beings know so very, very little about that miracle called "self". What joy we have as teachers when we see a spark flash forth in recognition of that wondrous miracle as Truth comes into consciousness.

Now we come to the importance of this communion. Wally, you have accepted the responsibility of a task beyond all tasks upon your placement. Be not so humble that you fail to take not of that which is given into your care. You shall begin and hopefully, continue to present "visions" through which humanity can make his journey back into wondrous experience and turn from the incestu­ous destruction of the path presented into his viewing and mental training.

It matters very little "How" I present Truth--for man must have it one way or another--but YOU MUST GIVE UNTO MAN THE DESIRE TO EMULATE AND ACCEPT THE VISIONS OF TRUTH THAT HE CAN KNOW THAT HE, TOO, CAN FIND THE ULTIMATE PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING. HE MUST BE GIVEN IN THE SEEING OF THE PASSAGE AND THE POSSIBILITIES SO THAT HE CAN CREATE THE REALITY AND MANIFEST THAT WHICH IS WONDROUS AND GODLY. HE MUST COME INTO HIS KNOWLEDGE THAT "HE" IS CREATOR AND HE HAS CRE­ATED THAT WHICH IS DESTRUCTIVE AND CANNOT SURVIVE THE PASSAGE INTO HIGHER DIMENSION AND HE MUST BE GIVEN REA­SON AND DESIRE TO RELEASE IT FOR THE "UNKNOWN", "INVISIBLE" POSSIBILITIES. IF A CHILD HAS BOTH HANDS FILLED WITH NUTS AND THE CANDY IS PUT BEFORE HIM--CHOICES MUST BE MADE AND HE MUST FIRST RELEASE THAT WHICH HE HOLDS TO PICK UP AND HOLD OTHER. AS IT IS, THE WORLD'S PEOPLE HOLD THE POISONED CANDY WHICH IS KILLING THEM BUT CANNOT RELEASE THE ADDICTION FOR THAT WHICH IS WORTHY OF THEM. MAN MUST REMEMBER THAT HE IS WORTHY AND THAT VISION MUST BE REBUILT AND SHOWN UNTO HIM THROUGH THE EYES FIRST, THE EARS, ---ALL THE WONDROUS SENSES OF THE PHYSICAL BEING WHICH SET HIM APART FROM ALL AS HE MELDS THOSE THINGS WITH HIS REASON AND CHOICES.

Too heavy a load, Wally? Nay, son--it is your purpose of the journey. Perhaps we shall have to give unto Margaret a most special award and a "free ticket" home for abiding with the two of us for these years for it is not easy to live and love ones with intent and longing for perfection in their task at hand. Our vision often becomes, blinded and tunneled until we cannot see that which is hap­pening around our circles. Blessed are they who tolerate and support our intent for unto them we grant the credit for our own abilty to reach some measure of achievement. Even as with Dharma; unto her I wrap my cherishment for with­out her willing removal of self and use of her hands, I could not reach through in the manner necessary. For as man is manifest and as the physical is his manifestation--so must come the experience and communion and realization. You are human and ye shall function as human. Do not seek escape from the experience for it is the most wondrously teaching of all experiences and thusly, is why you are there in the moment.

You have wondered about the connections of the ancient conflicts of man and higher beings--(or lower beings, as the case may be) and if they are still present­-ah, like the skin of thine body. There is a bit of difference as this cycle closes, which might be considered. The celestial forces are still in opposition but the sequence is such that they are moved in and onto your own manifested places. They have moved into your own confinement and have been mostly removed from expression upon you from the outer spaces and dimensions so that the openings of traversing the veil becomes more easily attainable--and the Hosts of God are there with extended hand and revelation of the Truth of the simplicity of God and self. The shroud is rent by the laser of light in the focus of knowl­edge of that which IS. As the shroud is stripped away there remains nothing save the fact that because I AM SO CAN YOU BE--AND BECAUSE I AM, SO SHALL YE BE. BECAUSE CREATION/CREATOR IS, THEN KNOW THAT YE SHALL ALSO BE--AND ULTIMATELY AS WE FLOW INTO THE WHOLE OF IS-NESS DO WE OF NECESSITY FLOW INTO THE "ONE". Aho. May the light sent ever brighten and illumine your path that you see the way as in this moment of love, brotherhood and truth. Amen.

Hatonn to clear, please. Walk easy, brothers, for we are given into the gentle nurturing and support of His wondrous being--we shall find the way.

Saalome'

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #2 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 1991 10:20 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 216

TODAY'S WATCH
    As we look at this day's activities, I think that I shall simply join you in gratitude for moisture on the Western Coastal areas of the U.S.--for even though damages are incurred--you of Earth cannot live without water and the levels of reserves are critical. At the onset of Spring I can promise you a bountiful and most beauteous wildflower bouquet to remind you of God's rainbow of love and desire that you experience beauty through your journey.

We are a bit behind in our writing on this Journal due to necessary interruptions in finishing, for the printer, the most important one document ye shall ever hold in your hearts and hands. It will be recognized as a Journal entitled: PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL. I suggest as you take it for first perusal that you read my, Hatonn's, Postscript at the end. Allow your input to be tempered with a bit of humor but do not think the offering is given in light-hearted bantering. I believe the document can be available within about three weeks for it will be to the printer by the end of this week or early next.

If you read the manual (Journal) and feel "...this cannot be!", I suggest you ponder it most carefully as to content, re-read and consider and study alternatives most carefully before discarding. Look carefully around you at what the breaking of the LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION have brought unto you and your planet and then perhaps ye shall wish to make a few alterations in attitudes and actions. I sincerely hope so, for I and my brothers cherish every energy form on your globe. May you walk in understanding.

CONFIRMATIONS OF PRE-PRESENTED MATERIAL
    There are a few "confirmations" of our writings which might not be available to all readers and I am requested to enter them herein. I am most happy to do so because we of the farther vision apparatus understand your human need for hu­man confirmation and resource to balance communications.

RUSSIA STOPPED IRAQ/U.S. WAR
    In the weeks since I pronounced that Russia would stop the war, I have had a
    barrage of objections, rantings, discountings, etc. Dharma, simply let us comment on a lead article in one of your worthy news-press editions. These ones are in constant attempts to be shut-down so I shall decline definition of "who". I apologize to you readers, but you who already know source, it matters not--and those who do not cannot bring further harm.

The report comes from the "intelligence community" and sources within that community say that, "The end to the fighting was brought about by President George Bush's order for a unilateral cease-fire as U.S. and coalition troops were poised for the final victory over Iraq's shattered army.

"Just the day before Bush proclaimed the cease-fire, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev referred to the Mideast conflict as a 'powder keg that can blow up the entire world.'

"But as far back as last October Gen. Mikhail Moiseyev, commander-in-chief of the Soviet army, warned that a ground war the Persian Gulf region would lead to a new world war.

"Moreover, on Dec. 5, at the headquarters of the Kontemeroff Armored Guard Division outside Moscow, Marshall Dmitri Yazov, the USSR's minister of defense, presided over a two-day planning conference which culminated in placing the armed forces of the Soviet Union on a virtual war footing."

THIS IS IMPORTANT: For the first time, and this is confirmed absolutely by the intelligence officers, the troops of the KGB, and the MVD and other previously autonomous military elements, such as the so-called "railroad troops", were merged under the tingle command of the Red Army.

At that meeting Nikolai Shlyaga, the chief political commissar of the Soviet army and fleet, stated to the assembly of top military commanders that they were responsible for the territorial integrity of the Soviet Union and the associated interests of the Soviet Union if the imperialism of the U.S./Coalition moved in the Mideast. He also stated that measures had been taken by politi­cal/diplomatic authorities to insure no misunderstanding by the U.S. and no vi­olation would be tolerated.

WHITE HOUSE ORDERED HALT
    Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf, commander of American and coalition forces (and a man I highly respect and revere for capability as well as for humanitarian concern over his command), told newsmen the day after the president declared the cease-fire that there was "nothing to stop his armored columns from driv­ing all the way to Baghdad when the White House ordered him to halt them from going further into Iraq."

The Bush order came with total surprise to the country and the world. How­ever, barely 24 hours before the President went on national television to signal the end of hostilities, Gorbachev was telling factory workers in Minsk that rela­tions between Moscow and Washington had reached a most precarious stage and the outcome would be dependent on "reasoning" backed up with "examples".

On that very same day Soviet Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Belonogov said, "It is clear to us that it would respond to the interests of all countries to stop the hostilities at once."

MORE IMPORTANT: The Nezavisimaya Gazeta, a Russian paper, just that same morning reported that Saddam Hussein had been waiting for the right moment so he could play the Soviet card, to avoid defeat and stay in power. Soviet advisers in Iraq had been calling the shots for Saddam since the start of the gulf crisis last August.

SOVIETS ORDERED INVASION OF KUWAIT
    It is now noted through high-level diplomats and intelligence analysts that the Soviets actually ordered the invasion of Kuwait. However, they were at a loss to explain why the U.S. Secretary of State, James Baker, had simultaneously is­sued an open invitation to Saddam Hussein to take Kuwait through the explicit message he sent the Iraqi dictator when Ambassador April Glaspie went to see him in Baghdad several days before the invasion.

Here is a bit more proof for you ones who are just now catching up--not only did Ms. Glaspie give the green light from your State Department to Saddam--BUT, AFTER THE INVASION SHE STATED: "WE WERE ALL SURPRISED WHEN HE TOOK ALL OF KUWAIT." Come now, readers, what does such a statement indicate to you? It can only mean that your government knew and expected Saddam to take a portion of Kuwait and had your blessings and permission to do so, but were caught off-guard when he moved into ALL of Kuwait.

The point is that its dual action poses the fact that the Soviets and Americans cooperated behind the scenes to touch off the Mideast war in order to create the "New World Order" that Bush has proclaimed and Gorbachev must have to sur­vive politically in the long-haul.

The U.S. fell into yet another Soviet trap and was saved by the "skin of their teeth" by the lightning "hundred-hour" ground assault that drove the vaunted Iraqi Army from Kuwait and southern Iraq.

Now for you who shout "We are number one" and "We smashed Saddam", etc., etc., and tied ribbons and waved flags, I am caused to herein remind you of a major point: SADDAM HUSSEIN NEVER CAME INTO THE BATTLE. YOU SHOUT VICTORY OVER SOMETHING THAT NEVER "CAME-OFF". Let us suggest that you are going to battle Tyson in the boxing ring and Tyson never enters the ring--are you truly "victorious"? No! And you had better be finding out why Tyson (Saddam) never showed for the match!

I can promise you that the only REAL salvation of this encounter came when the Russians (yes, exactly what I mean) stopped your shuttle launch of the
    "defense/military payload". Further, your cooperation has allowed the Russian beam-ships to allow proper pressures to allow your Western Coast to receive moisture.

You ones had better quit "modernizing your Commandments to suit your prefer­ence in human games" and modernize your knowledge about the technical growth of your nations, specifically Russia who is way out front of you and has compounded military buildup and capability without pause.

THIS WAS THE FIRST CONFRONTATION IN WORLD WAR III. Further, it allows your government to continue emergency regulations on you people of the U.S. because you can now move right into a non-finalizing maneuver of the encounter itself--as well as pull you down economically and introduce emer­gency economic regulations and restrictions.

THE "PEOPLE" did not vote confidence for Gorbachev; the elections are a sham and this places the world in incredible instability for the alternative Government of Russia is of far differing opinions of who shall exist and how. They will happily see Israel wiped from the map! Since Israeli Zionists control your government, the U.S. will be targeted for destruction also, for there is no longer diplomatic separation of the two.

You will further note that immediately upon the cease-fire, Foreign Minister Alexander Bessmertnykh was forcefully inserting major Soviet participation in the new regional security apparatus that will be set up in the Mideast under the so-called United Nations auspices. As a matter of fact, while YOU OF THE U.S. were proclaiming victory--guess what! IT WAS BEING ANNOUNCED LOUDLY IN THE USSR's LEGISLATURE THAT THE CEASE-FIRE WAS "A GREAT VICTORY FOR THE FOREIGN POLICY INITIATIVE OF OUR PRESIDENT GORBACHEV!. " Good luck, World!

I have been denounced as maniacal since our publication of AIDS, etc. So just copy the next blurb please, Dharma.

"AIDS THROUGH THE AIR"
    "The Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta is going to have to fund a study after Dr. Donald Jewett, professor of orthopedic surgery at the University of California at San Francisco, conducted a study showing that aerosols con­taining HIV-infected blood were produced during orthopedic surgery when bone-cutting tools were used. He found that these particles were small enough to penetrate a surgical mask and unpunctured surgical gloves. The finding would also implicate high-speed dental drills, apparently. Previously, the CDC said it was impossible for AIDS to spread through the air."

And along the lines of the subject material of our current Journal, the following:

"AND JUSTICE FOR SOME"
    "The Federal Election Commission has admitted it found on February 6, 1990, that there was cause to show that the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith and the American Jewish Committee had illegally paid for a smear campaign in 1986 against presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche." No, this did NOT come from the New Federalist publication--this has now been made public in "establishment" papers. Mr. LaRouche has remained in prison for all these years--where are your freedoms, America? There is also proof now available that all charges were fabricated and the courts in the case were "fixed". So much for your "free" elections; you must take careful note of the things for reclaiming your Constitutional freedoms is at stake here.

Last for the items for current discussion. I have said I would keep you current on items which can affect your investments, living concerns, etc. Therefore, I shall herein print a listing of banks which are determined "WILL FAIL" and I can only assume you will take heed and act in wisdom.

A major Florida firm has recently analyzed the fiscal policies and soundness of the 100 largest banks in the U.S., employing three standard accounting practices. The firm totaled the stockholders' equity in each bank, comparing it to the bank's total assets. Then the bank's liquidity ratio was measured by analyzing the cash holdings, treasury bills and other readily convertible assets on hand as a percentage of total deposits and other short-term liabilities.

Lastly, the auditors figured the ratio of bad loans on each bank's books. This was done by taking the total amount of bad loans held by each bank and comparing it to the stockholders' equity.

Using these measures, the auditing firm developed a safety index, with four categories. These are: banks that are strong and safe; banks that are safe; banks straddling the line between safe and unsafe and banks that are unsafe.

When all the computations were completed, not even ONE of the 100 largest banks in the United States received the highest, "strong and safe", rating. More distressingly, only ONE of the top 100 banks received second-highest rating of "safe". That bank was the State Street Bank and Trust Co. of Boston.

Among the rest, 49 were rated as borderline--teetering on the edge between "safe and unsafe". The other 50 were rated at the bottom of the scale as to­tally "unsafe".

Since the ratings were issued, one bank listed in the group was seized by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. with you taxpayers being forced to pay as much as $12.5 billion (and growing) to bail out the financial giant. The others may not be in much better shape, but through tricky financial accounting proce­dures, usually described as "smoke and mirrors", they have managed to stay in operation:

American Express Centurion in Delaware
    American Security Bank in Washington
    Bancohio National Bank in Ohio
    Bank of America in California
    Bank of California
    Bank of New England in Boston
    Bank of New York
    Chase Lincoln First Bank in Rochester
    Chase Manhattan Bank in New York
    Citibank in New York
    Citizens and Southern National Bank in Atlanta
    Citizens Fidelity Bank in Louisville
    Connecticut National Bank
    Continental Bank in Chicago
    Crestar Bank in Virginia
    Dollar Dry Dock Bank in New York
    Fidelity Bank in Pennsylvania
    First Bank NA in Minnesota
    First Interstate Bank in California
    First Interstate Bank in Texas
    First National Bank of Boston
    First National Bank of Chicago
    First Pennsylvania Bank
    Fleet National Bank in Rhode Island
    Florida National Bank
    Goldome Savings Bank in Buffalo
    Harris Trust in Chicago
    Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans
    Irving Trust Company in New York
    Manufacturers Hanover Trust in New York
    Marine Midland Bank in New York
    Maryland National Bank
    Mellon Bank in Pennsylvania
    Midatlantic Bank in New Jersey
    North Carolina National Bank
    National City Bank in Ohio
    Northwest Bank in Minneapolis
    Peoples Bank in Connecticut
    Pittsburgh National Bank
    Provident National Bank in Pennsylvania
    Sanwa Bank in California
    Seattle First National Bank
    Security Pacific Bank of Washington
    Security Pacific National Bank in California
    Southeast Bank in Florida
    Sovran Bank in Virginia
    Texas Commerce Bank
    Union Bank in California
    Valley National Bank of Arizona
    Wells Fargo Bank in California

Please note that these are taken only from the 100 largest banks in the U.S.. The Savings and Loan collapse now is positively going to cost taxpayers in excess of more than $1 TRILLION AND RISING. You had better be taking great stock now in the banks for it is going to be incredibly more expensive and losses are going to be without ability to count. These things are clues to "timing" and possibilities. Do not postpone actions of proper tending of assets for the banks listed above, unless bailed out by miracles, will fail--that means that hundreds upon hundreds of the smaller banks are destined to total collapse.

I present this documentation so that you can make decisions in some manner of wisdom. Dear ones, there are simply no methods of total insurance against some measure of loss for the Conspirators have nailed shut the exits and alternate routes through the maze. I can only offer information as timely as possible for your assistance. AHO.

Dharma, allow us a rest before we move again into the subject matter of the Journal in writing for this turned out to be a bit more lengthy than anticipated and it is past lunch time. Thank you. In gratitude and appreciation to you ones of my crew, I step aside.

GCH

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#026, COUNTERFEIT BLESSINGS THE ANTI-CHRIST

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 19
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, MARCH 21, 1991 7:50 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 217

TODAY'S WATCH
    In the wondrous beauty of this new day it causes one to wish there were magical phrases and potions to cause all ugliness and pain to vanish. Suffice it to KNOW that "within" there can be such peace and release that you can have compassion and yet feast upon the beauty--all at once. God disdains the long and sorrowful face in the midst of HIS wonders; and so, too, is the ridiculous face of false piety even more distasteful--be yourself, reflect that which is REALLY mirrored from your soul and appreciate each emotion as a series of ac­ceptance, allowance and release.

Even unto this particular place, and I must use Dharma and Oberli for example, for this is where I am focused at the moment. The world is blanketed in snow. Each branch and twig heaped high with beauty--feast thine souls and eyes and then turn unto tasks for as the snow is wondrous, so have the baby birds in the nests grown hungry through the cold night and the food is buried under the ice and many shall perish. Of the ones you train lo eat from your storehouse, you must tend of them--for YOU have taught them to depend upon you and thereby give joy one unto the other. For the bird who runs upon the mirrored window pane, bless it and move on--for if you turn to withering over each that fall and become ensnared in grief and stop thy work--the whole of the flock might well perish before the thaw of Spring.

The lessons are great from EACH and EVERY incident upon your path. Look unto the government and see that which they have done unto the people of lesser income and education, and now, through the depression and loss of jobs. The government has treated you like the flock of birds--trained you to eat at "their" feed cups and depend upon "them" to give you shelter and clothing. Of course they paid not for it, but stole it from your own brother who is becoming now into equal need--but the storehouse has been emptied--given unto the Elite and shipped away from your own shores. Who will now feed the people who know not how to survive in the garden and fields? Do you not see how you have be­come one within a "socialist" state?

Do you not see that which they do with the police departments and the brutality? They are conditioning the police and the populace against the day when enforce­ment of the Elite's demands are instigated. What can you do if you have no weapon and there are 21 police beating upon YOU? Isolated cases? No, the training is now deeply ingrained so that at orders from the Elite, ones can go forth and kill two million innocent people and consider themselves heroes and victors. Over what? God weeps, brothers, and yet, shall He simply abandon his children and turn into grief and let you die beneath the snow-covered shroud? No, he sends forth is Hosts who can see beneath the shroud, locate the ones upon your place who have KNOWN and SEEN beneath the shroud and project truth that you can stop of the madness and rise up and recover your gar­dens, fields and storehouses.

You had best look beyond the pretty faces who tell you this day that it will be wondrous, the increased exports to "free-trade" nations such as Mexico. What is planned is to take your industry into the cheap labor places and exploit the laborers in that place as well as put you the masses out of work. They have now trained you to BEG FOR CRUMBS AT THEIR FEED-POTS WHICH THEY HAVE STOLEN FROM YOU. They have sent spokespeople to paint beauteous pictures which, in fact, will destroy the very fiber of your nation. They program and train these ones to lie like the silvery reptiles they are.

What were you told last evening after April Glaspie gave a bit of lying testimony? "She charmed the listeners...." and "the truth of what she had said and done had been changed by the press - - - -", come now--facts speak for them­selves, she had been under GAG ORDERS since mid-August. Worse, you think you are getting proper news from Iraq this day concerning the civil uprisings. STOP IT! How is it that the U.S. is so infiltrated into Iraq that they can shoot down an Iraqi plane in Northern Iraq? Why are you allowing the oil fires to burn in Kuwait and infect the people when the fires could be extinguished in moments with fuel/air detonations? Why do you sanction the Sabahs who have to have their replacement of GOLD faucet fixtures in place NOW--while the nation has no water, no power and oil fires killing them?

How can "they" show you a Kurdish babe with no visible signs of burns and tell you the child is sick unto death from "NAPALM"? Do any of you remember what "napalm" is? Also, it is claimed that Saddam has dropped Sulfuric Acid on the people--if he has every other heinous kind of "effective" gas and mi­crobe--why would he do such a non-effective and stupid thing as that? THIS is why you must become informed--the lies mean nothing if you KNOW NOTHING.

SPACE SHIPS
    To T.D., thank you for your inquiry and information regarding alien craft supposedly purchased by the U.S. from Russia and used in the Iraq war.

There were several "space craft" in the area but they were neither manned by Russians nor Americans. Russia does have some aliens as does the U.S., however, we had monitors in the area of Iraq to STOP actions which would cause chain reactions which would cause destruction of your planet, The things of which the scientist, Dr. Wolff, would be speaking--are Russian Cosmospheres of which you of the U.S. or any from the "Coalition" would not have any de­fense what-so-ever. THE RUSSIANS DID NOT SELL ANY OF SAME TO THE U.S. AT ANY PRICE, MUCH LESS 650 BILLION DOLLARS. It is through the display of this kind of technology that the war came to an instant cease-fire.

This is why, however, Gorbachev is in such bad straits with the opposition of the Soviet Union for one more breath and mile by the U.S. forces and the Soviet arsenal in Iraq would have been unleashed and I warn you again--Israel would have been totally obliterated--that is what the full intent was, as you were pulled into the web.

You think you had a "handful" of lost soldiers? We have more than that aboard our craft, chelas, who asked to be removed and we responded. You still have groups of those you label, Green Berets, in captivity--and/or were killed. How is your government going to account for them to you-the-people? By all sorts of clandestine ways such as telling the families of the missing that their "person" is on a secret mission of some sort and quietly announcing sorrow over his death--at a much later date. Later, a lot of losses will be accounted for through "terrorist incidents", etc.

In giving thought to the above--why do you not demand, or instance, an accounting of the POW's and MIA's in Korea and especially in Viet Nam? Oh, you aren't sure there are any there? The government told you there weren't any there--alive. WHAT ABOUT THE ALMOST 400 (FOUR HUNDRED) SERVICE MEN LEFT BEHIND IN VIETNAM DELIBERATELY? THEY WERE NEVER BROUGHT OUT--WHERE ARE THEY, AMERICA? WHY DON'T YOU INQUIRE OF ONES WHO KNEW AND STRUGGLED AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT AND PENTAGON AT RISK OF THEIR OWN LIVES, TO EFFORT TO BRING THEM HOME? ASK ROSS PEROT WHERE THEY ARE--YOU ALL LIKE HIS INTERVIEWS. ASK COL. "BO" GRITZ!--HE ALL BUT PAID WITH HIS LIFE AND STILL DOES ON A DAILY BASIS ABOUT YOUR COUNTRY EFFORTING TO WAKE YOU UP.

The U.S. government and Pentagon will never willingly allow those ones home because the truth will be told and they won't allow that to happen. Ar­matage (yes, the same man who was sent by your government into the Middle East, Jordan, etc. a few weeks back) heads your government's involvement with the DRUG TRADE in Southeast Asia and places surrounding it. IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP SOON--YOU MAY AS WELL STAY IN YOUR STATE OF STUPOR AND HOPE THE SUFFERING WON'T LAST TOO LONG. WHAT YOU DO NOT SEEM TO REALIZE IS THAT IN CHANGING DIMENSIONS, YOU TAKE UP WHERE YOU LEFT OFF AND IT COULD BE A LONG-JOURNEY INDEED.

About the UFO article--look at the story as it unfolds and you can tell the values therein. It is a matter of having to make some announcement to account for and cover the stories as will be coming back with your troops. But they give them­selves away with this statement: "Of course, it doesn't matter who's flying the UFO as long as they support the goals of the Allied forces. This craft is liter­ally the ultimate weapon. There's no airplane on Earth, not even America's Stealth bomber, that compares to it." Your Stealth bomber compares badly to almost everything in the air.

EARTHQUAKES
    Ah, a barrage of inquiries about the predictions made by your Geologic Survey teams announcing probable earthquakes along the San Andreas fault in Califor­nia. Why would you ask me? I would say this, however, I would look to see that which your government is up to relative to the Soviet Union and see if in fact, a Great quake would enhance the Soviet position,. They have allowed the moisture to move onshore and now that the crevasses are pretty slippery, it would be a most propitious next move to give you a little shaking. I tell you, people of the world--there is evil and power on your globe beyond anything you can sit and imagine. Your government Elite have protected you from this bad news! Oh, now you confront me with, "But Hatonn, you said it was the Zion­ists and now you say it is the Soviet nasties - -!" And so I have--I suggest you go back and read EVERY word I have written on the subject. These Zionist Khazars came right out of Russia! Israel is only an isolated focus and most of the leaders are now in America. It is called, among other things, "New World Order".

JEWS?
    I see we are back to calling Hatonn a "bigot" and "anti-Semite". My, my, sometimes it takes longer, doesn't it?

Dharma, a nice "Jew" sent a most comprehensive article to us along with one who sent many documents involving the Vatican (Holy Church of Rome's Home). I won't get into the Vatican connection YET, because I am showing you the connection of Zionism and so-called, but mislabeled, Communism--as is bringing down the American house of cards. I have a tendency to pour it over you all at once and none of you can absorb it that quickly--so please stay tuned.

I will, however, ask Dharma to reprint a bit of that which involved the "Jews" for it is the ones of Judean heritage who ire first targets for destruction, as usual.

"NAZISM MADE ME AFRAID TO BE A JEW-
    ZIONISM MAKES ME ASHAMED TO BE A JEW"

This was the placard at the front of the hall in a meeting of "Jews" who are doing all in their power to alert their people to the lies. Just Quote from the "Epilogue", please.

QUOTE:

EPILOGUE
    ISRAEL CANNOT CONTINUE TO EXIST nor SHOULD IT EXIST--for the
    sake of ALL JEWS.

The above statement may seem strange to those Americans (Gentile and Jew) who have been brain-washed by the Zionist controlled news-media about the status of Israel.

The reality that Americans, especially the Jews, must realize is this:

After almost 40 years of existence of the State of Israel, it should be abundantly clear to all open-mined people that the Marxist/Zionist experiment has failed. The result has been terror, murder, bankruptcy, rampant inflation--and wars with no real peace in sight.

Israel is an armed camp whose policies are blatantly racist and rightly condemned by the United Nations. Israel's armies of occupation brutally oppress the people of the Arab lands, and because of United States blind support of Is­rael, the U.S. has lost credibility and friends in the Middle East. It has also lost billions of dollars of business contracts. Add to this loss, the billions of U.S. taxpayers dollars that have been poured into Israel.

There are ten questions that need serious consideration if the is to be any hope of Peace in the Middle East, and if America is to once again he recognized as a champion of human rights;

1. How long can we demand that Palestine be a Jewish state when most Jews do not want to go there and thousands who emigrated there have already left or wish to leave?
    2. How long can we refer to Israel as a democracy when for 38 years it has remained a police state without a written constitution?
    3. How long can we attack Communism and Soviet Russia and at the same time support an orthodox Marxist state of communes (kibbutzim) and Histadrut (labor organizations and Socialist enterprises)?
    4. How long can we cry out and condemn German and other Gentile atrocities while closing our eyes and even applauding atrocities by Israel against Semite Arabs?
    5. How long can we dream of a permanent existence for a state called Israel when Israel cannot survive a single lost battle and the Arabs can survive thousands?
    6. How long can we demand from humanity sympathy and support for a "homeland" we Jews abandoned 2,000 years ago and in the same breath ask civilized men to reject the pleas of recently routed Palestinians?
    7. How long can we continue to deceive the Western World that Israel is the only bastion of anti-Communism in the Middle East when in reality: (a) Communist Czechoslovakian arms helped establish Israel, (b) Soviet Russia voted for partition of Palestine and was one of the first nations to recognize the State, (c) Soviet Russia opened her gates and the gates of her Communist satellites for emigration of Jews to Israel and thus provide much needed military manpower?
    8. How long can we lure innocent and sentimental Jews with slogans of security and a full Jewish life into the great atheistic unsecured ghetto called Israel, where in truth, every principle of Judaism is violated?
    9. How can we claim Zionism "solved" the Jewish refugee problem by relocation in Israel when, in fact, it is the refugees who rejected Zionist temptation and who now live in security and prosperity in other lands and who support their impoverished relatives still trapped in Israel?
    10. How can we delude ourselves that Israel can continue to exist without permanent peace and accommodation with the subjugated Palestinians?

Only by sacrificing exclusive labels like "Israel" and "Palestine" and drawing together in a free, non-sectarian "Holy Land State" can both these peoples find life, liberty and happiness.

It should be obvious to any unbiased person (Gentile or Jew) that Israel can­not continue to exist nor should it exist. I say this not only for the sake of American Gentiles, but more importantly for the sake of us Jews, for when enough Gentile Americans finally awaken to the truth about Marxist Israel, ALL JEWS may suffer.

Only in the spirit of God and the founding fathers of this civilization--Moses, Jesus, and Mohammed, can peace and happiness in the Holy Land be achieved.

HAVIV SCHIEBER

END QUOTING

God blesses this man and those daring ones who stand with him. May the truth begin to shine forth.

I must continue to integrate the decline of the American nation and people within the new concept of United Nations, New World Order, Zionism, etc., for it is all so related, and the highest stakes for reclaiming a Godly world rests therein. At this point, the majority of our readers are Americans and it is in America that we can have greatest impact in setting this thing about.

TOWARD A SOCIALIST AMERICA
    We were speaking, prior to this, about the hypothetical triangle and we shall continue. The right side of the "perspective triangle" represents the social-political decline of Western civilization, and certainly America. As the moral and spiritual under-pinnings of society grow more and more liberal and farther and farther away from biblical "Christianity", one can expect the social and political realm to move as well--for one follows the other.

"Theological liberalism" defines those who have left affirmation of scriptural authority, as flawed as it might have been, and allowed their belief systems to be open to any and every-thing. The political counterpart of the term "liberalism" invariably accompanies this change.

A political sickness dominates America today. You can call it whatever you like for labels are constructed to deceive you, but whatever label you place on it, it is sapping your strength, your morality, our standard of living, and your freedoms.

Every single plank in the Norman Thomas' Socialist Party platform of 1932 had been adopted in the U.S. some two decades ago, and today the liberals who dominate both political parties, the Administration, the Congress, the gargan­tuan government bureaucracy, the judiciary, academia, and the media are pushing America into the socialist quagmire described by George Orwell in his novels 1984 and ANIMAL FARM.

It has long been said that the communist system would move toward capitalism and democracy, while the capitalist, democratic countries of the West would move toward socialism and communism--with East and West meeting some­where in the middle. Perhaps you can see the intent in meaning of "..merging the common interests of America and the Soviet Union". Funny thing happened years ago as officials in the British Labor Party and also the British Communist Party announced: "You cannot move directly from capitalism to communism. Socialism is a necessary stepping stone to communism and hence all commu­nists should work for socialism."

Mikhail Gorabchev refers to communism as "scientific socialism" and to himself as a socialist, while the old communists of Eastern Europe now call themselves socialists and have renamed their communist parties "Democratic Socialists", "Social Democrats" and thus and so, absolutely giving no meaning to the titles what-so-ever.

The U.S. government and power structure has been moving the country to the political "left" so gradually and for so long that most Americans don't even remember what America was like when it was truly free. Most Americans believe in free enterprise, not socialism, but your politicians are in piecemeal fashion, imposing socialism on you. Most Americans are traditionalists, who are interested in their families, their country, their businesses, their jobs, and their neighborhoods. In Washington, however, both Democrats and Republicans are fundamentally internationalists who view your traditional nationalism as old-fashioned, outdated, unsophisticated, and even reactionary.

These "great" leaders tell you that you must be taxed more, sacrifice more for
    the good of all, and your defenses cut because of your huge deficits, and yet
    they spend ever-increasing billions of your so-called money (credit) for foreign
    aid, for the World Bank, for twenty-five percent of the funding of the United
    Nations and for dozens of other international boondoggles. The majority of Americans are simply hardworking citizens who don't approve of liberal wealth redistribution schemes whereby they are taxed to pay subsidies to those who don't want to work or to the impoverished Third World masses who never re­ceive the aid at any rate.

But if you look carefully, America, you can begin to see that which is coming as surely as night follows day--there is no way to handle all this debt, is there? What happens when debt can no longer be handled? I thought you might begin to catch the glimmer!

THE GOVERNMENT WILL SIMPLY REPUDIATE (REFUTE) THE DEBT WHICH WILL LEAVE EVERY INSTRUMENT BACKED BY YOUR GOVERNMENT TOTALLY WORTHLESS. IT IS COMING--IT HAS TO, FOR YOU CANNOT CONTINUE IN YOUR HEADLONG DRIVE TO "GIVE IT ALL AWAY" AND THERE MUST BE SOMETHING TO UTILIZE AGAINST THE PRINTING OF MORE "NOTES". It will be so big that it will carry all other of their intended shackles upon you instantly.

What had you yesterday? Mr. Bush unilaterally 'forgave" seventy percent (70%) of Poland's debt--right across the board and offered 'free-trade" adventures and "President" Waleasa said "God bless you, Mr. President". Why the sudden or not-so-sudden, gifting of Poland? Ah so--now we are going to find the worms in the woodpile again, are we not? Where does the POPE of ROME (VATICAN) come from? Why was THAT POPE chosen in the first place rather than the traditional Italians? Oh, chelas, if you don't get those eyes opened soon, you have a rude awakening in store for you.

HAND IT OVER TO CRIMINALS
    Most Americans are law-abiding citizens who don't approve of handing your neighborhoods and cities and housing projects over to criminals, while social workers, lawyers, and judges debate the finer points of the criminal's rights and disadvantaged background. While your streets, your property, and even your schools are unsafe and insecure, your liberal government's response is not to punish the criminals, but to nurture them, to deny the victims any means of self-defense (especially via firearms), and to then send you the bill. In many in­stances, the criminal is treated better, given more rights, and pampered more than the victim.

Most Americans believe firmly in the principles of fairness and of equal opportunity, but Congress, the executive branch, and the federal judiciary have turned racist and are fanatically promoting quotas and reverse discrimination in favor of racial minorities, gays, womens libbers, AIDS "victims", the poor and so on. It is all orchestrated to bring total chaos and confusion and turn us against another and in division of the population--strength will flow to the police legislation is being passed that allegedly protects minorities, but in reality discriminates against the great majority of middle class Americans of all races and colors. Most Americans are certainly heterosexual, without argument, and yet the government, the TV networks, the American political left, and your educational system, in their obsession with homosexuality, are pushing homosexuality and the gay lifestyle down the Americans' throats while at best, the activities and concept are deviant in nature as nature presents associations in a natural state, of those which allow procreation and continuation of the species.

Dharma, leave this room for a few minutes as we have some electronic tampering which must be tended immediately. Go lie down, come within the shield for you will soon be rendered unconscious. Act now! Go!

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 20
    REC #1 HATONN

FRIDAY, MARCH 22, 1991 4:05 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 218

TONIGHT'S WATCH
    KILL: To deprive of life; slay; slaughter; assassinate; execute; dispatch, sacrifice; destroy; put to death; put an end to; exterminate; liquidate; do away with; take out; commit murder upon; cancel; annul; nullify; turn off; turn out; shut off; stop; halt; erase; veto; cancel; lethalize; remove life from; oblit­erate; silence; cease operation;--and at least 57 more terms meaning ulti­mately the same!

ARE YOU LISTENING? ALL THE ABOVE AND 57 ADDITIONAL DEFINITIONS ARE WHAT YOUR ADVERSARIES ARE EFFORTING TO BRING TO CONCLUSION WITH DHARMA! DO YOU HEAR ME? YOU ARE UP AT 4:00 A.M. BECAUSE I CANNOT SEEM TO GET YOUR ATTENTION IN THE SUNLIGHT OF DAY. I AM INDEED MOST SERIOUS--AT EXACTLY ONE HOUR AND 3 MINUTES PAST, THEY KILLED YOUR TV WITH A POWER SURGE AIMED AT DHARMA AND WE HAD TO "SILENCE" AND "DARKEN" THE SET. I, HATONN, AM FURIOUS WITH THE LACK OF COMPREHENSION OF THIS MISSION AND OUR RELATIVE INTEGRATION WITHIN IT.

I CAN TELL YOU THIS, OUR CREW ABOARD THIS CRAFT WOULD AS SOON ALLOW YOU TO BLOW YOUR PLANET AWAY AS SPEND ANOTHER 15 MINUTES TRYING TO SET YOU TO STRAIGHT.

Hopeless? I know not! I do know that the human psyche will allow only so much and then calls a halt and Dharma, brothers, is about to that limit. What does man want of us? This game of hide-and-seek is growing pitifully old in the playing.

We would like to point out that some of the newsletters that we were to have "plagiarized" are finally mentioning information we gave you weeks ago--try the PHOENIX LETTER of Dr. Sutton, try the LYKE REPORT, SPOTLIGHT, NEW FEDERALIST, RON PAUL, E.I.R.--and whatever else you ones write us about--WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM US? Is your planet worth the attention? Do you of the planet give a damn? Who do you think is going "to do" it for you?

Well, Oberli, we will have to have another TV for I cannot allow you ones to be without the non-news from time to time.

We are appalled at the total lack of mass "caring" and the total absence of much interest in your world. I am humbly grateful to you who take time to share with us as you come into information for it is like working here in a black shroud--in fear of your life. Dharma is only in receiving of some two or three bits of information from outside each day. We know you readers are caring and we know that you contact America West--but Dharma lives in a veritable "box".

We are accused of garnering great wealth from this work--where do such stories get begun'? Dharma has written, what now?, 28-30 books in the last 18 months and has yet to glean one cent from the labor. She is tied up in home litigation and receives food stamps. There have been some quiet gifts which are cher­ished and treasured. What does mankind want of his brothers?

We are expecting the other shoe to fall from "brothers in the cause"? Again we are "charged" with plagiarism? Man tries God sorely!

How many of you are up on current events? How many of you know your geography, religions, sciences, science fiction, social and political formats, just to list a few? How many of you know that this very day, Russians are in the United States acquiring YOUR money to upgrade their oil production? Further question No.2: How many of you know that Russia is the LARGEST OIL PRODUCER IN THE WORLD?

How many of you realize there is near panic on the Japanese stock exchange and in their higher economic circles due to expected drop in exports BECAUSE OF THE DISASTROUS DEPRESSION EXPECTED WITHIN MONTHS, IN THE UNITED STATES? SO BE IT!

WE GET INQUIRIES
    I am here with hundreds of petitions for personal information. I am a Commander of a craft--I give you thousands of pages of information against which you can become discerning. I strike not out at you for inquiring for it gives measure of receiving, but I must ask patience for my scribe is debilitated from the load.

For instance, I have many inquiries regarding the factual merit of many, many
    writings--two stand out; THE KEYS OF ENOCH, and ONE very large volume, some 1200 pages or so, called OAHSPE. These are supposed to be DIRECT COMMUNICATIONS FROM GOD AND SUPPLANT THE OLD BIBLE. THESE WERE TO HAVE BEEN DIRECTLY CHANNELED IN THESE LATTER DAYS--HOW DO YOU JUDGE THEM? NO. 1: IF THEY CON­TAIN THE WORD "JEW" PRESUMABLY SPOKEN BY GOD--FORGET IT! "JEW" WAS CONJURED BY THE KHAZAR ZIONISTS TO FIT A NEED FOR THEM AS THEY MADE A FINAL MOVE FOR TAKING YOUR GLOBE---IN THE 18TH CENTURY A.D. Therefore God would not have uti­lized the term in any manner prior to that time and would certainly not have uti­lized it even for your better understanding in the ancient time of a new world. My blunt suggestion is that you get with following the LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION as handed down in total simplicity and stop the haggling about who begat who and where, how, when and why. Someone begat you and you are in trouble.

The word "oahspe" means the all", the sum--spirit, earth and sky as defined. Seems to leave out a great deal to me and in the projection of information in those thousand pages plus many pages of extra index--you might well define the word to be pronounced and accepted as "chaos". Is there valid information within those pages? Indeed as with all things--there is always much truth but the discerning becomes almost instant. How is the word "satan" utilized? Do they, and if so, how do they utilize the term Jew? What about the term "Yiddish"? Look to terminology and usage of terms which were only created within the past two centuries at best. For instance, when Lucifer was tossed out of "Heaven" on his ear by Lord Michael, he was called "adversary"--meaning satanic in "mis"-behavior. This was a term applied to the whole band of hooligans.

CLOSER TO "HOME"
    Now, I believe it is "wet noodle" time and postponement of solo flight trial for you birds of this tribe.

Let us assume that there were only 1000 planets in our galaxy which "might" have life forms----look at the Milky Way and laugh at that stupidity; none-the­-less, let us consider for the example, only 1000. Let us say that each planet has 1000 persons so now we are up to 1,000,000. In addition, within the ethereal places, let us assume another 1,000,000 (there are actually billions upon billions) and now I ask you--do you know Gyeorgos Saint Thomeras? Funny thing--you expect me to--right out of the blue sky, you expect me to know that which is in the mind of every energy--anywhere, age, b'date, phone number and economic circumstance!

As in the note in front of me at this moment: "The guy from Ontario will be here Fri. 4:00". What guy? Which Ontario? 4:00 A.M./P.M.? Here? Where? With the whole of the CIA and Pentagon out to kill Dharma, this is all the information I am given? I am a fleet Commander and this is unacceptable.

I must ask for a whole dossier on EVERYONE entering or passing through-- right to the mother's maiden name. If the bank can require it, might I ask as much? What do you know of this person? Any person? Who sent word to this dwelling? What is expected? What is requested? Does anyone know--or care? Am I, Hatonn, supposed to do something about this unknown person, Oberli, Dharma? Is this the same person we prepared for over a week past? I have a feeling this person is not nearly as secretive as are my associates?

Everyone on your place, with the exception of a mere piddling handful, has at least two names. Some have eight or ten. Would you, if you knew you might be slain on sight, hop on over and visit with "Joe"? How about "Jane"?

You ones must pay attention. Our very thrust is privacy and security and yet, you ones tell all and expect naught in return--I doubt it is only that you like the sound of your own opinion so greatly. Oh, I see, but some get to write and some don't and some this and some that. Yes, rightly so. However, I shall at this time mention some unmentionables--Thomas writes for Thomas is in training to write of Thomas/Esu at a future time--if we make it that far. Dru writes for her counterpart has to go on public stages and present God's words and Commandments and writing them insures knowledge thereof beyond that which can be garnered by that already written and merely studied. We can neither handle the additional load of material in this group nor is it time in sequence to load more on our readers--they are not keeping up as is. It is simply not suit­able for ones who carry great responsibility in the publishing company to turn away and spend time simply writing more volumes of information which will be out of sequence.

Always respond to the "call" but do not turn from your accepted responsibility to do that which is out of sequence. As with Dru, if you take that which is given and break it down in perception, write it and study it, then you become proficient and worthy of sharing in knowledge and truth--not just opinion of a quick run-through. Those on whom forth onto the stages for presentation must have backup and time to study and become knowledgeable and that re­quires time of which, as with Dru, the Masters had to ask her to sit and write, for the time of study is so limited. An ignorant mouth is our greatest enemy.

THE WORK PLACE
    A few mistakes will destroy the very foundation which we have laid forth for assistance to our people. A flapping mouth gives away the security and privacy which is the ultimate key to shelter. You are under surveillance at all times and all must be kept in perfection and remember that Oberli has two hundred things going on--AND HE CANNOT MAKE ERRORS.

Today, no matter what business you are in, even if it be voluntary services as with Oberli, there are at least two or three federal agencies such as OSHA, EPA, SEC, IRS, BATF, AND A DOZEN MORE at state, federal and local levels--at you and upon you and spying--just waiting one error and it is hanging time.

The cost in extra paperwork, extra employees, time, money, and total aggravation of adhering to this myriad of regulations is driving tens of thousands of small to medium-sized U.S. businesses out of business. Why would anyone in their right mind volunteer their time for this kind of harassment? For God, and not anyone lesser I can well assure you--and for God means for brothers, and the job is eating all of us alive. The predators lurk like vultures in the wings just waiting for the perfect "shot".

It is set up so that only the Elite companies can afford enough accountants and lawyers for survival in the bureaucratic onslaught.

Furthermore, your government is now criminalizing everything, giving out heavy fines and jail sentences to you-the-public for they want to destroy you. This means that offenses which were once mere civil problems are now criminal offenses. For example, if an employee of a bank, a stock brokerage firm, or a coin dealer simply gives any information to a client that can be "construed" as helping the investor to "avoid" the IRS reporting requirements emanating from the Bank Secrecy Act of 1986, the criminal penalty for that employee is ten years in jail and a $500, 000 fine PER VIOLATION! THE PENALTY IS FAR LESS FOR BANK ROBBERY, MURDER, RAPE, OR DRUG DEAL­ING.

Violations of the Clean Air Act can result in a four-hundred fifty-year jail sentence (no, don't ask me to explain--I certainly didn't make the new rules); S&L or bank fraud can result in a one hundred year jail term (except for those who committed the crimes prior to now and are already "in processing of delinquent management"); and failure to register currently owned semi­automatic firearms can result in a one to eight year prison term with full in­tent of control and confiscation (turning in) all handguns, etc. Perhaps this would give you a notion as to just why the Administration wants to double U.S. prison capacity? It is not for traditional criminals such as murderers, drug dealers, bank robbers, and rapists, but for middle-class Americans who fall victim to the new rash of socialist laws and regulations.

Crises of one sort or another (real or manufactured) are a great excuse for quan­tum jumps in socialistic legislation and government controls. Those planning the New World Order speak continually of crises--the population crisis, environmental crisis, social crisis, drug crisis, banking crisis, economic crisis, constitutional crisis and on and on. CRISES PROVIDE THE RATIONALE FOR CRISIS MANAGEMENT AND EMERGENCY REGULATIONS OUT­SIDE THE LIMITS OF THE CONSTITUTION. The primary issue with which the socialists are planning to socialize America in the 1990's and move you into a world government is number one: THE ENVIRONMENTAL CRI­SIS; THE GREENING OF AMERICA AND THE WORLD. This thrust is be­cause billions of dollars can be made by the Elite while the masses move along in a stupor "saving your environment". This is why the oil fires are not extin­guished in Kuwait--wasting billions and billions of dollars, when a few fuel/air detonations would snuff them out and allow simultaneous clearing of the air. The air particulate would simply incinerate and lack of oxygen would snuff the flames.

EVEN THE SOVIETS
    Boy, you have a dastardly group of bandwagoneers. In January of 1990, Mikhail Gorbachev addressed the "Global Forum of Spiritual and Parliamentary Leaders on Human Survival" (oh barf!) in Moscow. The distinguished "Nobel Peace Prize winner" told the visiting delegates:

"We are in a world, and as a world we have an ecological imperative. We are approaching a point of no return in the environment. We are a human society and we are ra­tional, and we will not let an ecological disaster happen. There is an environmental consciousness that now per­vades Europe. In the past it was the nuclear threat. In the nineties it will be the environmental crisis."

Then "Gorby" proposed a symbol for the world-wide environmental crusade--a GREEN CROSS, green ribbons, etc., and let's see, the supporters of Chief Gates in L.A. police brutality case are wearing blue ribbons and the war supporters are wearing yellow--what will you wear for God, brothers?

OK, let's look at this "beast system of Revelation 13, globalism". Let's see what your Don Bell wrote in late 1989:

"Regardless of all other attempts and plans, including military conquest, if the new World Order and its world government are to succeed with the necessary approval of the people of the world, there had to be created a great cause of global dimensions; a cause great enough to overshadow all racial, cultural, ethnic, religious, economic, and monetary differ­ences. There had to be created 'a religious revival to protest Mother Earth.' There had to be problems that could be expanded to crisis pro­portions, problems that individual nations couldn't resolve, problems that involved not the protection of the United States or of Mother Russia, but of Mother Earth. Therefore, the architects of the New World Order created three major dangers, not to any nation, or nations in particular, but to Mother Earth which they call 'the planet that is the homeland to us all, regardless of race, creed, or national origin.' Interestingly enough, this 'Mother Earth' worship appears in ancient Bible times. Many of the nations that the 'children of Israel' were to utterly annihi­late in the Promised Land (after the exodus) had as part of their reli­gious practices various forms of earth worship. Jehovah God found this so detestable He wanted it completely obliterated to avoid contamination of His people.
    "'Those dangers upon which the global environmental crisis is based are: 1) the greenhouse effect; 2) the ozone hole; and 3) toxic pollution. The media and the political left have taken these three global environ­mental crises, presented them as a permanent crisis and a threat to the global village', which can only be remedied by 'global cooperation.' Therefore, global authority with the power to overrule national gov­ernments must be established. 'A New World Order for a new age of cooperation is needed', the globalists say."

Numbers one and two are non-existent and number three has been deliberately perpetrated just as at least half the oil-well fires were set with napalm canisters, by the U.S. in Kuwait--with full cooperation of the Coalition partners.

So you now push forth substituting green for red--that is, you now push socialism labeled as environmentalism as the new priority to gain total control of the population and lands into the Elite's control.

Then it gets more ridiculous: Time magazine nominated earth as the Planet of the Year (1988). Fortune magazine declared 1988 as "The year the earth spoke back". Then Gorbachev made a blather before the U.N. to top them all:

"Let us also think about setting up within the framework of the United Nations a center for emergency environmental assistance."

Then not to be outdone, in March of 1988, twenty-four nations met at the World Court at the Hague and called for a:

"supernatural agency within the framework of the U.N. that could impose sanctions against any country negatively impacting the environment. "
    Who actually believes it would be a SUPERNATURAL agency who would handle the sanctions?

RESULTS?
    An agreement flowed forth from these nations to accept the binding jurisdiction of the World Court (Supernatural?) under "a large number of international treaties". The U.S. State Department and the Administration enthusiastically signed on and signed away a large measure of (non-Supernatural) U.S. sovereignty!

Meanwhile the "Greens" are organizing and increasing their power all over Europe in addition to the good old U.S.A. and parts West. In 1989, the Ecologist Party (Greens) won over eighteen hundred city council seats across Europe. Similar Green parties virtually dominated the domestic political scene in West Germany and Sweden. Over 2 million voters opted for the Green Party in England in 1989. Does the world need cleaning up? Of Course! However, do you actually think the very ones who destroyed it will do much in the cleaning up thereof?

Now here we go: The environmental parties are pushing dissolution of NATO, the support for immediate and unconditional nuclear disarmament, the abolishment of private banking (environmental?), the establishment of government control of the amount of goods people can buy, the imposition of heavy taxes for air and road travel, the revamping of educational curriculum to in­doctrinate students with these Green issues. THE PROMOTION OF HOMOSEXUAL RIGHTS, and the support of "feminist" issues. Oh yes, indeed, these are "planks" in the party structure.

These nice socialist issues are going great guns in America now, many under the guise of environmentalism. Even your Elite Zbigniew Brezinski, has publicly stated in Foreign Affairs (1990-91) that the environmental crisis is DE­SIGNED AS A COVER FOR THE GRAND MERGER OF EAST AND WEST, OF THE WARSAW PACT NATIONS AND THE NATIONS OF EUROPE.

He wrote:

"The Council of Europe and the European Community could also make an important contribution by offering to assist in the cre­ation of a central European program for ecological salvation."

The environmental crisis is the vehicle upon which the New Age movement, the New World Order, and the communists plan to socialize Europe and America, and to move the world to global government before, the close of this decade. The environmental crisis is a cover for the grand merger of East and West, of the Soviet bloc, Western Europe, and America.

The Administration, congressional liberals, and radical environmentalists have pushed the most horrendous environmentalist bills ever through both houses of Congress. The current cost of the 1970 and 1977 Clean Air laws is over $31 billion dollars per year, which is at least three times higher than anywhere else in the world, and the Bush Clean Air Act will cost American business between $50 billion and $100 billion dollars per year which will amount to over a TRILLION dollars for the decade--and that is just for minimums. It will drive millions of jobs to other countries where conditions and costs are more sensible--ENHANCING THE NEED FOR THOSE NICE NEW "FREE-TRADE" AGREEMENTS. IT IS THE FORMULA FOR THE DE-INDUSTRI­ALIZATION OF THE U.S. ECONOMY, WHICH IS ALREADY REELING DUE TO LACK OF WORLD COMPETITIVENESS CAUSED BY HIGH TAXES AND OVER-REGULATION.

The Clean Air Act requires as many as one hundred fifty thousand American businesses, from heavy manufacturing to small print shops, to secure specific EPA permits for every one of more than one hundred ninety-one "air pollutants" if they emit more than two and a half to seven pounds per hour. Who will monitor and measure these emissions--the business, the EPA bureaucrats? In addition, every time a company changes any part of its process affecting any one of the permitted substances, even if that modification produces less toxicity, new permits are required. Every new product would have to pass through EPA filters. Penalties would include up to four hundred-fifty-years in prison and unlimited fines at $25, 000 per day, with company informants and competitors offered up to $10, 000 in bounties for reporting suspected violators to the EPA. (Remember, your nice Big Brother is now criminalizing what were formerly mere civil violations of governmental regulations.) Is it any wonder Dharma wants to just go hide under the bed--surely these ones don't want to start the projects we must have in order to make this passage.

The act requires production of vehicles using alternative fuels (ethanol or elec­tricity--which the government and Elite will never allow to happen) and drasti­cally limits hydrocarbon and nitrogen oxide emissions, greatly increasing production costs (which will never happen, either). The highly flammable fuel will turn minor car wrecks into flaming torches, if nothing else. Methanol, an­other mandated fuel, is highly toxic and can be expected to be a contributing factor in anywhere from hundreds to thousands of poisoning deaths a year, while doing absolutely nothing for emissions on later model cars. Well, this will only cost you driving Americans about $20 billion more a year for the privilege.

The Clean Air Act sets about phasing out chlorofluorocarbons used in refrigera­tion, air-conditioning, foam insulation, solvents, fire extinguishers, aerosol cans, and in the cleaning of electronic equipment. These little CFC's are used by at least five thousand companies, in equipment worth around $135 Billion, to produce $28 billion in goods or services annually. American business and in­dustry will lose tens of billions of dollars annually from the phase-out of chlorofluorocarbons and many companies will simply be forced to close. At least you as a nation have a nice quiet, clean and regulated place to starve to death--if you aren't shot first for this tale gets far more miserable.

Under this act, alone, tens of billions of dollars will be spent each year to cure acid rain, in spite of the fact that an official federal government study on acid rain by the National Acid Precipitation Assessment Program reported that relatively few U.S. lakes and streams were acidified and damage to crops, forests, and human health were negligible. Do I believe the report? No, but then I don't believe anything "they" tell you. The study, however, did say that $700,000 worth of annual timing of a handful of lakes would completely eliminate the problem--I do believe that little tid-bit.

Now for the "greenhouse effect"--that is total bunk and a real 'nother one of the "great and empty crises" cited by the environmentalists. The Earth, good bud­dies, is actually in a coaling situation. This Clean Air Act will cost you tens of billions to lower atmospheric carbon dioxide levels which they claim are the cause of global warming, in spite of the fact that industrially generated carbon dioxide is a very, very minor part of total global CO/2 levels (i.e. 18 billion tons out of 759 billion tons of C0/2 entering the atmosphere each year).

This "environmental crisis" is a very dangerous and false crisis manufactured by the socialists to socialize America under another label. Is the pollution problem serious? Oh indeed, indeed--perilous--but not in the areas given you as the critical points for the Masters of Destruction will continue right on with the real destruction and make trillions of dollars off you people in this new adven­ture.

You are going to literally close places like Toledo, St.Louis, Detroit, Philadelphia, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, Chicago, etc. What "they" have given you as a charade to solve the problems will actually strangle the U.S. on the altar of ecological environmental madness at a time when depression will wipe you away at best. It will, however, create a whole bunch of new jobs and industry for Western Europe and points north and south of the U.S.--because there are already these plans laid to transfer the operations and industrial centers and this is just another excuse to do it with your blessings.

WITH NO OTHER THING IN POINT, THIS ONE SO-CALLED CLEAN AIR ACT COULD, ALONE, DEVASTATE THE U.S. AND PRECIPITATE THE DEPRESSION IF NOTHING ELSE CAME ALONG TO DUMP YOUR ECONOMY. UNFORTUNATELY, THE ELITE HAVE NOT LEFT THAT ITEM TO CHANCE AND THEY HAVE A DOZEN OTHER THINGS TO RENDER YOU DEVASTATED. THIS ACT ALONE WILL DE-INDUSTRALIZE AMERICA, MAKE YOU A FOURTH-RATE INDUSTRIAL POWER, AND GIVE YOU A QUANTUM LEAP INTO SOCIALISM AND THE CAVE. I SUPPOSE, HOWEVER, YOU WILL HAVE CLEAN AIR BUT DEAD PEOPLE DON'T REALLY NEED TO BREATHE. SO BE IT.

Dharma, daylight is coming now so let us have a break. I must insist that you
    vacate this place today--at least you and Oberli. I cannot stress enough--it is very serious indeed, that which is being thrust against you and we have no abil­ity to neutralize it all without cooperation on your parts. Or, we can put you to bed and into sleep but we have to clear these electronic assaults.

I am greatly distressed that you ones fail to consider this journey and task as serious in circumstance. You treat this like another "New Age Groupie Lark". I remind you--we are bringing Truth and the adversary wants it STOPPED! I object to having to repeat myself regarding this matter. I CANNOT have personal meetings until we bring this dangerous course you ones travel, under con­trol. There is too much chatter, picking, and tending of each other's business. No one would intentionally effort to destroy anyone or the work--or would they? YOU HAVE NO WAY TO KNOW, DO YOU? WELL, I DO AND I DO NOT LIKE THAT WHICH IS GOING ON. I must ask that things be handled in a far more diligent "business" manner. The only way given to the public to reach me, through Dharma, is through America West and therefore, I need names, places, communications, etc. I have not the time nor inclination to con­tinually be at the fragments, i.e. trying to respond to nameless inquiries and statements that say, "You know my situation, what can I do?" I know not your situation for it is none of my business and I have no right to ask that you do anything so, please, as you inquire, we are ever humbly grateful but WE MUST KNOW THAT WHICH YOU CAN DO AND ARE WILLING TO DO. NEVER WOULD I INTERFERE WITH THAT WHICH IS ONLY YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE.

BY THE WAY, YOU HAVE SOME 175 BILLION HABITABLE PLANETS IN YOUR GALAXY--GO LOOK AGAIN AT THE WAY. REMEM­BER THAT EVEN PLEIADES IS SOME 500 LIGHT YEARS FROM YOUR PLANET. YOU MUST COME OUT OF YOUR NARROW TUNNELS AND LOOK AROUND IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY WITH THE KIDS OF THE UNIVERSE. SALU.

Hatonn to clear. When we sit to pen again, we shall (hopefully) take up with a discussion of your "HATE CRIME BILL". Ah, could you just pass a bill requiring LOVE. Salu.

주제글 정보