게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#026, COUNTERFEIT BLESSINGS THE ANTI-CHRIST

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #1 HATONN

SATURDAY, MARCH 16, 1991 9:13 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 212

ODDS AND ENDS--AND--ODD ENDS
    No, Dharma, we shall not just write another nice message today. However, we will respond to some inquiries which seem to fit with all and who present the questions asked by many.

So often the inquiry comes to me as to "How" do you quiet yourself and "How" do you cause yourself to "remember"? Then comes the inquiries of, "How do I explain to my children?" "How do I speak to other people about this wondrous new information and point out the errors of the society as is?" is constant unto me. First, and this will at first sound contradictory to that which I nag you about on a daily basis, you wait upon the Lord! You must understand that the Journals and Expresses are written for over 6 1/2 billion individuals, but with a thrust from this location, to the Americans who can make the largest impact on the planet society and governments by bringing their own back within control. If the United States can regain control then they will remain the strongest nation for it is from the United States that the greatest assault on "freedom" is being thrust.

If you, as Norma Z. who writes in great pleading for help, are pushed, seemingly beyond reasonable expectations, then you most likely have a specific task awaiting its unfoldment. That will come into your recognition as you remain ready and continue your input of information. Everyone begins with self--there is no other way. One must come into mastery of self before being qualified to teach another.

You ones must come off and ease up as you desire to "convince" others of your information for, unless they have been introduced quite slowly, they will rebel and you will have only lost ground.

To "silence your thoughts" at first seems impossible, but like all else--that which you focus on becomes that which is achieved and if you work to "empty" your mind it shall only become more filled with the mere thought of becoming empty. In this instance, I shall ask that a "quieting and receiving" tape be sent to you for you are working far too hard at "meditation" and the tendency is to follow all of the so-called "channeling teachers", etc. Stop it. The point is to totally relax and "allow" and while you relax allow the thoughts to flow as they will without stopping to ponder them. Put the thought up front which you wish to ponder and, whether or not you realize it, the mind will accept the input if you repeat the intent many times. You will not realize, always, just what the response IS. Be patient, for it will rarely come as YOU expect; this allows WISDOM to temper and organize and allow vision of "the best way" to achieve your goal.

Aside, for all of you readers, please, may I ask your input? In the America West catalogue you will find a set of "Self Esteem/Weight Loss Program" (Dimensional Life Programs) available. That set was done by Dharma in 1985/86 for a most specific assignment. I sat with her after the loss, to suicide, of her son for whom the set was being completed for his teaching use--and I have no interest in the weight loss portion of the set, other than for those of you who struggle with weight control and wish to utilize it for same. The set was made years prior to Dharma's realization that we were in participation, or that there was a higher purpose for her training. The value of the tapes is in the thorough covering of the subject of hypnosis, how to get into a state of relaxation, etc. That set of tapes is not the point in focus herein, however.

My inquiry deals with whether or not you as the readers would wish the same introductory tape so that you have information about WHAT YOU ARE EFFORTING TO ACHIEVE, and some relaxation tapes as follow-on. I cannot ask America West to carry one more load as the expenses are tremendous as is, but if you ones would desire such material we can keep cost to absolute mini­mum, delete the pretty packaging, etc., and give you ones some basic personal material with which to work. I CAN SHOW YOU HOW AND, WITH DHARMA, WALK YOU THROUGH THE EXPERIENCE--I DO NOT FIND THAT TELLING YOU HOW ON PAPER DOES VERY MUCH. WOULD YOU ONES WHO WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE IN SUCH A LITTLE PROGRAM, LET DHARAMA KNOW AND WE WOULD ARRANGE TO PUT ONE TOGETHER FOR YOU. WE ALREADY HAVE THE BASIC TAPES MADE FOR WE MADE TAPES IN ORDER TO ALLOW DHARMA TO COME INTO THE "QUIET" COMMUNION PRIOR TO OUR DIRECT CONTACT AND STILL, WHEN SHE IS "DOWN" OR HARRASSED GREATLY--SHE GOES INTO THE QUIET WITH US FOR A HALF HOUR OR SO. The ones structured for her own use would not be "as professional" as one professionally made--but I promise you they do the job.

Also, she made a tape several years back to help her restless grandchildren fall to sleep. Some were going through traumatic experiences and insecurity. The tape is simply a wondrous journey into the wonderland of a space-ship journey allowing a child to fall to sleep with the wonders of the cosmos and renew his own wondrous dreams. She called it the "Fairy Grandmother" tape because it stresses and re-stresses that the child is LOVED--ABOVE ALL, THE CHILD IS LOVED. She also put together another tape to quiet the children and allow them to come into rest in the daytime with the thrust to building the desire to better do school activities and integrate more easily with others. These have never been available except as simply sharing. These two, of course, are for the young child--except the space-craft journey and that one is a joy for every age, but geared to the little child. I would ask Oberli and George to look into these possibilities of availability if enough of you wish. Dharma was a gifted therapist and it is a loss to keep her to the computer constantly for healing comes through the mind--JUST AS DOES NEGATIVE BRAINWASHING. AS A MATTER OF FACT, IT IS ONLY THROUGH REPLACING THOSE NEGATIVE DATA BANKS THAT YOU CAN TRULY CHANGE YOUR IDEAS AND HEREIN LIES THE GREAT BARRIER FOR HUMANITY--THE EVIL INPUTTERS HAVE BURIED YOU AND YOU HAVE NO SEEMING RECOURSE. YOU DO, OF COURSE, BUT YOU ARE ALSO TAUGHT THAT THE METHODS ARE EVIL. DO YOU NOW SEE HOW YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED? "THEY" HAVE USED ALL THE WON­DROUS TOOLS FROM GOD TO HOLD YOU HOSTAGE. WE HAVE A WONDROUS SAYING REGARDING MOVING INTO AND WI'T'HIN THE MIND THROUGH RELAXATION AND GUIDANCE--"UNLOCK YOUR MIND AND BE FREE!"

Each problem or thought has a counter thought--each and every word and thought provokes reaction and thought-conditioned response. If I say "red, white and blue" what is your first thought? Well, it won't be the U.S. Flag--in South Africa.

Norma Z. asks for information and a separate document with instructions for children so that they can be brought into understanding--believe me, they will come into understanding instantly--far faster than we "old folk"! They are sent for specific reasons of bringing you ones home. So simply guide by giving them PERMISSION to not accept the limitations of bigoted religions, let them know that YOU KNOW THEY SEE THROUGH THE DRIVEL and encourage them to dream of positive things and come into brotherhood. They KNOW we are out here and they know they are there--for some purpose beyond the lies they see each day of their lives--but, they also must live through it in reasonable compliance UNTIL THE ADULTS DO SOMETHING To RECLAIM THAT WHICH YOU WERE SENT TO DO--CARETAKERS FOR THE PLANET AND CARETAKERS OF THE "LAWS".

The "Journals" are new--less than two years for these first loads of bombs and information--give time for digestion and as clarity comes as to the facts of that which IS--then shall come the opportunity to begin to regain control. You must begin to understand, know and live Truth--then actions will follow as surely night follows day. YOU must become a KINDER/GENTLER individual and then the light shall be quite contagious. As you stop efforting to measure up to all the ridiculous projections thrust upon you, from sexual habits of performance to any other response to the lies--YOU WILL COME INTO BALANCE AND SELF-STRENGTH. AS ONE TURNS WITHIN AND INTO BALANCE WITH THE TRUTH AND WITHIN THE TRUTH OF THE COMMAND­MENTS (SIMPLE-REASONABLE LAWS OF GOD AND BALANCE OF THE CREATION'S LAWS OF NATURE), others will find their way. If "other" demands YOU break the laws in any area of experience--then YOU MUST STAND STRONG--not in argument nor thrusting nor blaming--just stand within Truth for no man, woman or child has right to pull another into that which is incorrect and against God. If you deliberately thrust against the laws of God--knowingly, the one who has pulled you down will be in worse condition for he will know your capitulation and despise you for it.

Will you err? Constantly! God does not demand perfection--He demands that you constantly effort toward perfection as the created perfection of that which you ARE. God created you in HIS image--that, dear ones, is PERFECTION! Further, He is within and there is no strength in the Universe which can stand against the power of god of Light. You hold this magnificent power in shackles when you fail to recognize that wondrous self within--when you are faint and weary--HE CAN CARRY YOU TO THE COSMOS WITHOUT EFFORT--AND THAT IS THE TRUTH WHICH MUST BE REMEMBERED. Stop trying to remember everything; when you come into the remembering of your wondrous connection with God--all the rest shall be added unto you. I didn't say go down to the local church, by any label, and be "born again", whatever is meant by that. Usually it means to go to the club-house and pronounce something or other according to whatever doctrine is dumped upon your searching beings and through that HUMAN "authority" you do something else, like sip symbolic blood and eat symbolic flesh and/or dip your head in water. IT IS THE SOUL WITHIN WHICH MUST BE REBORN IN RECOGNTTION OF CREATOR/CREATION, FATHER/MOTHER.

CHILDREN
    As your children see the contradictions of actions, i.e., that evil lies are projected from the church pulpits and false fundamental truths are lived for only an hour once a week--they are laden with fear of transgression, etc. A parent must be strong and tell the children that it is "wrong", that adults make errors. A child is punished and told not to "lie" and yet, everything in his life is a "lie" and the child will invariably "follow the example", not the word. Precious ones, you do not have an easy path to set things to right again and bring balance again with soul and physical being. God never promised you it would be easy--it is MAN WHO DECEIVES AND SAYS YOU CAN DUMP IT ALL ON THE BACK AND BLOOD OF ONE MAN LONG BEFORE YOUR BEING. NO, EACH WILL CONFRONT SELF AND GOD AND YE WILL JUDGE SELF FOR GOD IS JUST AND JUDGES NOT IN THE SENSE WHICH YOU EXPECT.

Allow the children to SEE the contradictions and all you can do is tell them to be patient and together we can bring balance back into this place. The things of the "moment", such as their savings, etc., and massive social affairs are beyond their understanding so you must just guide and it is wondrous for a parent to say to the child, "Precious, I love you dearly, but Mommy/Daddy just don't yet know either, but together we will find out the truth of it." A child can deal with his feelings of total inadequacy if he can see that his significant "parent figures" are capable of erring and "not knowing" either--and oh, it becomes ever so much easier for the parents. As parents--forgive yourselves first and then you can forgive your children for the reflection which they ARE--of you! Then move within and love and give honor to self, forgive self, encourage self--and it will wash over the children like waters upon the thirsty shores.

Dear ones, the first intent to gain control of the world by the Elite was to pull the family units asunder and corrupt the relationships. It has been accomplished so it will not be easy to set it to right--but the reversal again into Truth, love and unity must be accomplished, as tedious and painful as it may seem--you are experiencing in a time of total chaos and "tough love" is all that will see you through this journey. Force will do nothing except cause more rebellion so you are in difficult circumstances, but a child demands discipline and limitations given within loving/sharing and then he deserves that his roots be deep but his wings unfolded that he my dream and fly.

How do you tell children about spacemen? You tell them that the Loving God the Father always sends ones before Him to prepare the way. Tell them that Earth Man is afraid of the unknown and especially the unknown power of ones unseen. Tell them that there are billions (beyond the counting) of places in the great heavens where other beings live and LET THEM DREAM. Tell them that the foolish stories from outer space are foolish tales to frighten and scare them. Tell them that there are different people "out there" just as there are "different" people which they see every day. Then, dear ones, insist that they watch that TV every time "Star Trek" is on and they are available. There will be great errors in Star Trek, too, but the original information from which the story was based was piped into military computers from "transmissions" from "out here"! The original series was based on costuming, craft-functioning, appearances, etc., from data which was assembled exactly as they simultaneously tape every word in this dwelling, every word as it is typed into the computer, etc.

All that we write here at this moment is flowing into computer terminals at the CIA, the military base near-by, and other surveillance groups. WE have come into a pretty workable relationship with the surveillance teams. The "Elite" know we are here and we meet with them and remind them of limits beyond which we will be allowed intervention, etc.

As for the major question asked by Norma Z. regarding speaking of reincarnation. Why speak of it at all? You ones go to funerals and listen to the mouths blather about "a better place", "...they are now in Heaven with a 'better Fa­ther' ..." Use REASON--if that be Truth, then does it not stand to simple reason that there is MORE than this physical body? And if there is MORE, then allow them to simply realize that God is ALL--without limitations and therefore, ALL is possible. If the moment is lived in Truth--the future shall evolve very nicely on its own behalf. The Catholic Church is responsible for removing the portions of the scriptures which spoke of reincarnation and immortality, for that very FACT OF TRUTH REMOVES ALL POWER AND CONTROL FROM THOSE SELF-APPOINTED GODS OF YOUR LIFE. IF YOU REMOVE "FEAR" OF DEATH YOU HAVE REMOVED FEAR FROM EVERYTHING--AND LIKEWISE POWER OF ANOTHER OVER YOUR BEING!

Mainly, with children--tell them Truth. Tell them they don't have to "perform" as adults, let them hold to their innocence--and TELL THEM THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS SAFE SEX. DEAR ONES, THERE IS NOT! This is the most abused, misused, and dastardly tool ever perpetrated upon the masses. Expectations from the act itself cannot be fulfilled and it is known to be so to cause further confusion and breakdown of moral interchange. I'm sorry, but these things given unto you and thrust upon you are lies and against the laws of God and nothing will change of it. The proof is all about you. The proof this very day is the Mayor of New York City marching in a St. Patrick's Day parade with the homosexual Gays instead of his proper place at the head of the pa­rade. At any rate, the Mayor is black--that means he is NOT IRISH, in the first place and his actions sanction homosexual BEHAVIOR which is immoral. Why would he not wear a placard and march with the HETEROSEXUALS? Could it be that Satanic practices have saturated to the point that that which is against the Godly laws are the things to be practiced? Does it not indicate that your politi­cal leaders are less than that which they spout from twixt their teeth? They have succumbed to the lie itself for personal security and gain--and you as a nation, allow it, sanction it, bless it and continue to bring the lie upon your children. THESE THINGS AGAINST GOD ARE NOT ALRIGHT!

I can tell you now, that AIDS will destroy your people on the planet it this thing is not stopped; it is the curse of Man upon himself--set forth, created, infections started with full intent of depopulizing the globe and only the Elite who are intended to rule have the antidote. The ANTIDOTE to AIDS was created before the virus was loosed. It was introduced into the very communities in­tended for destruction and "if a few million innocent people perish--so be it" is the full intent. The Elite fully plan to get rid of the undesirable elements which burden their society as planned and homosexuality is not an acceptable life-style to the would-be kings. They are as the drug-lord. Most ones who grow, pro­duce and market drugs at the highest cartel level DO NOT USE DRUGS!

This concept is one which would take a full Journal just in the discussion. It is up to you parents to tell your children TRUTH. AIDS is spread primarily through blood contamination--then hold your breath--through saliva and air­borne spittle, etc., contaminating, say, a scratch or abrasion--it is not intercourse per se that gives infection; it is the type of excretion moving through tears and wounds to the private parts in an area (as with the homosexual male of sodomy--anal intercourse) where infected semen or blood is introduced into those abrasions.

As we carefully outlaid in AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE, the virus was introduced so as to have no cure and you would be set up so that the disease would move rampantly through the populations. You would be totally astounded if you knew the numbers of your physicians now infected. It matters not, any longer, what group is the beginning risk group, for as it spread out it takes all in its path. Just as with an avalanche of snow--first, it will likely take the skiers in the path on the slopes, but as it breaks loose in massive assault it will bury the ski village half-way down the mountain and on to the bottom of the mountain and take everything out within the radius of the path. THERE IS NO SUCH THING SAFE SEX. THE CONDOMS ARE WORTHLESS AS FAR AS THE H-IV-VIRUS IS CONCERNED FOR THE VERY PORES IN THE RUBBER MATERIAL ARE LARGE ENOUGH JUST IN MANUFACTURING, TO ALLOW EASY PASSAGE OF THE VIRUS RIGHT THROUGH THE MATERIAL. THIS IS TRUE, YOU SEE--FOR SUR­GEONS RUBBER HAND GLOVES AS WELL. THIS FACT PUTS SURGEONS, DENTISTS, ETC., AT EVEN GREATER RISK THAN ANY OTHER ONE GROUP OF PEOPLE. THE VIRUS MOVES "BOTH DIRECTIONS". THERE NO LONGER IS SUCH A THING AS "SAFE", EVEN IN THE MARRIAGE BED--ALTHOUGH MUCH LESS LIKELY OF CONTAMINATION--ESPECIALLY HANDLED WITH CARE AND MORE ACCEPTABLE ACTIVITIES. I HEREIN WARN YOU ONES--THIS I SAY HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH "PREFERENCE" NOR PRUDISHNESS--SODOMY IS DEADLY FOR THE ACT ITSELF UTILIZES THE MOST CONTAMINATED PART OF THE HUMAN BODY AS A RECEPTACLE FOR THE MOST SENSITIVE AND OPEN-FOR-INFECTION PORTION OF THE HUMAN BODY--ON EITHER END. BEFORE THIS DISEASE IS PUT TO REST MAN WILL AGONIZE OVER HIS FAILURE TO SIMPLY HONOR THE LAWS AND COMMANDMENTS AS GIVEN FORTH FOR YOUR GUIDELINES OF BEHAVIOR.

CHANGE OF SUBJECT
    Norma Z. also asks about "Jesus" vs. "Sananda" and what do you tell your chil­dren? Tell them that Jesus represents that which is called "Christ"--which is not a NAME but a state of accomplishment--just like a child goes through the grades and finally gets a diploma from, say, high school. Then when he gradu­ates from College, he gets another award and then he becomes a Master, a PhD., etc., and is called "Doctor", or whatever. "Sananda" represents an ancient "label/name" meaning achievement and growth--into that which is the per­fection of "ONE AS/WITH GOD". If the child is familiar with "Jesus", leave it be and allow him to understand the higher title. God knows to whom the heart speaks and names are not necessary. With a child you can explain it much as you speak reverently as in "Mrs./Mr. Jones"--i.e. Sananda Jesus or Jesus Sananda for in traditional "Christian" circles "Jesus" has long been the recog­nized title for that particular Master Teacher of human experience. For Hindus it is different; for Buddhists it is different; for Mohammadans it is Mohammad; for the Native American Indians it is Wakan Tanka, Pale Prophet, etc. ALL re­fer to that "Christed" beingness of Godness of Light and Truth of perfection--the Sacred Circle of Infinity.

Do not confuse the child with great dissertations, simply explain that God, too, has or labels just as do people in other languages use other words for things, i.e. "polio" in Spanish is "chicken" in English. "Aton" is "God" in another language. Wakan Tanka is God in native Sioux.

GOODNESS WITHIN WHICH RADIATES WITHOUT
    Norma asks how she might become one who radiates that which she sees some­times in others--a sense that some people are just "very good inside". KNOW, NUMBER ONE, THAT THEY HAVE THEIR BAD TIMES TOO! Further, YOU CANNOT PERCEIVE that which others see in YOU. As one gains into the being of goodness it just happens--further, I can promise you, precious one, that you radiate that light and love. Even if I could not see it--I can know it is there, for you care enough to write me pages of loving, searching questions in truth of desire to "find", not to just present me with a boggling bunch of time-consuming testings of MY knowledge or stature.

And lastly, now, and then Norma, we shall move on--DO NOT STRUGGLE
    TO RID YOURSELF OF 39 YEARS OF CATHOLIC TEACHINGS. As you
    recognize the Truth against the lie, you will know that which is valid as to the goodness of God as taught, but you will be free of the limitations pronounced upon you for with God's Truth as your shield--you simply become re an. you_ see that which IS--as it is and cease to believe it simply because some "authority" told you thus or so.

I DO NOT WANT ANY OF YOU TO GO FORTH AND PRACTICE YOUR LIVES AND ACTIONS BECAUSE SOME "HATONN" SAID SO. TEST MY WORDS, REASON WITH THIS WHICH I GIVE--AND THEN TURN WITHIN UNTO GOD AND KNOW YOUR TRUTH--GOD IS TOTAL SIMPLICITY--NO SECRETS, NO RITUALS, NO MYSTICAL HOOPLA. GOD IS OPEN, OPEN, OPEN AND THE ONLY THING "SECRET" IS SIMPLY A MYSTERY TO BE OPENED FOR IT IS NOT "KEPT" SECRET--ONLY THAT "YOU" MAY NOT HAVE SEEN WITHIN THE MYSTERY. GOD NEEDS ONLY YOU AND HIM--NO MIDDLE MEN TO MUDDLE THE CONNECTION--JUST YOU AND HIM AND .DESIRE FROM YOUR HEART TO SHARE WITH HIM. HE LISTENS NOT TO YOUR LIPS--FOR YOU NOW KNOW THAT "LIPS" MAY SAY ONE THING AND MEAN ANOTHER--HE HEARS YOUR HEART PETITION, GOOD OR BAD IN PERCEPTION, AND UNTO THAT DOES HE RESPOND. You need no "priced ticket" to God, for God Truth is without price--it cannot be "bought" nor can it be "sold". The gift God awaits is the silent gift of self and self-will placed back into His hands that He might again give it back to thee.

A petition in Truth is instant--instant everything: forgiveness, love, acceptance, allowance--everything. For if a petition is given in Truth--then the being WILL CHANGE, if not, then naught will happen for the petition was false. If the heart, in Truth, pleads unto God, it is instant!

LASTLY, AND THIS IS FOR ALL OF YOU: DO NOT PRESENT ME AS GOD. NOR TREAT ME AS SUCH--THERE SHALL BE NO OTHER GODS BEFORE "ME" SAITH THE LORD THY GOD. As Hatonn, I am a Commander of a ship, in charge of a very big Command. YOU must not err in holding any short of GOD HIMSELF as your perfection--I AM YOUR FRIEND; I AM YOUR BROTHER; I AM A TEACHER AND I HAPPEN TO KNOW THE WAY. MY HIGHER EXPERIENCE IS ATON BUT I CHOOSE TO SERVE AS HATONN THAT WE MIGHT FIND OUR WAY TOGETHER. IT IS PERFECTION WE SEEK. IT IS A SETTING AGAIN TO "RIGHT" THAT WHICH HAS BEEN TORN ASUNDER--IT IS THE COMING AGAIN INTO LIGHT AND TRUTH AND RECEIVING THE BROTH­ERHOOD OF LIGHT AGAIN UNTO A DARKEN WORLD IN PAIN AND AGONY. WE MUST SERVE TOGETHER AND, DEAR ONES, IF YE GET ON YOUR KNEES TO ME AS A SIMPLE BROTHER--THEN I MUST TRY TO DO MY WORK ON MY KNEES ALSO--DO YOU SEE? GOD DOES NOT WANT YOU ON YOUR KNEES NOR ON YOUR DUFF--HE WANTS YOU TO STAND AS THE PERFECTION WHICH HE CREATED--ON YOUR FOUNDATION OF TRUTH (FOR PHYSICAL FEET HAVE NAUGHT TO DO WITH ANYTHING)--BE HIS HANDS, HIS FEET--HIS VOICE, THE REFLECTION AND EXAMPLE OF HIMSELF. HE WANTS YOU TO COME FROM OUT THE DARK PLACES AND INTO THE LIGHT SO THAT ALL CAN SEE THE PERFECTION OF HIS CREATION REFLECTED THERE.

THE BROTHERS COMING ON THE WONDROUS SILVER WINGS FROM THE COSMOS--ARE EXACTLY THAT; YOUR FELLOW-BEINGS, NO MORE AND NO LESS--DO NOT FORGET THAT FOR ONE MOMENT FOR THEY ARE INSULTED THAT YOU WOULD THINK OF THEM IN ANY OTHER MANNER. HONOR THEM, APPRECIATE THEM FOR THEY HAVE WAITED AND SERVED LONG--BUT DO NOT INSULT THEM THROUGH MISPERCEPTIONS. THEY BEAR NO ROYAL TITLES AND IF ONES TELL YOU OTHERWISE, TURN FROM THOSE ONES FOR THERE IS NO "ROYALTY" NOR "SECRETS" AMONG THE BROTHERS BRINGING THE HOSTS OF GOD'S PLACES. THERE IS ONLY REVERENCE, LOVE, SERVICE AND COMMITMENT. NONE CAN GIVE ME GREATER HONOR NOR ACCOLADE THAN TO SIMPLY CALL ME "FRIEND".

Dharma, allow us to close this for we have written far more than intended but we must respond as we can for the awakening is sometimes difficult indeed. Blessings are upon you precious ones and together, we shall do it, brothers and sisters--for this "thing" is not over until "GOD WINS"! HOLD THAT EVERMOST IN YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS--THE REST SHALL TAKE ITS PROPER WAY. GOD WINS, CHELAS! SO BE IT.

Gyeorgos, in friendship and brotherhood, to clear. Saalome'

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, MARCH 17, 1991 7:51 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 213

A MOMENT'S VISIT
    As the time of "Ramadam" quiets the boiling cauldron--on the surface, while men of evil work in dark places, let us turn to our own moment in "time". Dharma cries out from the burden and pleads for answers--"How can we do it all?" The answer is simply: "We cannot nor shall we effort for same."

We have petitions, accusations, personal inquiries, demand for more, demand for less and frankly, we shall leave it unto God to make decision as to that which He shall give unto his lambs who have lost their way. If there is but one path home and it is blocked--then we shall simply remove the barriers for the alternatives to become clear and tell you the truth of your predicament and then you can stall-out or move right through the roadblocks.

I am constantly reminded of the story of the man and his donkey, actually two stories about asses which bear repeating. One, is the man who set off to market with his produce and products for the sales. He loaded his donkey, climbed on also, and began his journey. First he met people upon the road who demanded he unburden his ass. So, he got off and walked--wherein he met others who demanded the ass was still too loaded, so he removed the burden and put it on his own back. Then, he met persons who demanded that the ass do his job and therefore, he placed some of the burden back on the ass; then he met persons who noted the ass was lame and demanded the man stop his journey--whereupon he finally discarded his items for market and picked up the donkey and carried him.

At this point he had tied the burden back upon the beast so that he could carry all that remained and the load was very top heavy so the man chose to set up his place of sales right there in the road--but people came and produced the laws which disallowed selling anywhere other than the market already established; whereon he re-loaded his donkey, again picked up the ass and off he stumbled on to come upon a narrow bridge crossing a wide gorge. In the path came a caravan of camel drivers who demanded he make room on the bridge for their passage--whereupon the man, donkey and goods all fell into the abyss and all was lost. You cannot please all of the people all of the time--nor should you try to do so.

Next story: There was a man who had an ass which was the talk of the village. As others complained about the cost of hay for their own beasts of burden, this man simply proclaimed that he had found the perfect beast--every week he was able to feed it less and less and save great sums of money. Then one day the man came to town bearing his own produce and his friends asked with shock, "Where is your ass?" and the man looked around, shook his head and remarked, "Son of a gun, I finally trained that ass not to eat anything and he up and died on me!!" Where are YOU America? Where are YOU, World? Is it possible that the "ass is on the wrong foot"?

COLD FUSION
    How strange that the scientific community in Salt Lake City cannot repeat the cold fusion process. It most surely will work, beloved ones, for all it actually requires is, cosmic quay of which you are over flooded each and every moment of your existence.

Oberli, ask GM to find those men of research who first did the project and begin a relationship--we do not need to reinvent the wheel, so to speak. Thank you, for we can instantly find out if they do, in fact, have a proper approach to energy production.

When a whole community of "experts" come out of the halls of great authority and pronounce doom upon a project--be quite sure that the project has great por­tent for success. This is known as the "theory of Expert stupidity!" It is proof that the intent is to have NO FREE ENERGY RUNNING AROUND FOR YOU PEASANTS TO ENJOY--WITHOUT PURCHASING IT FROM THE ELITE.

If you ones are locked into carbon-based fuels which are destroying you, your freedoms, and your world's balance, then must we go to the cave or shall we walk the middle of the roadway right through them? I prefer the roadway rather than the abyss.

ORGANIZATION FOR "RIGHTS"
    Oh, you say, "We will just get an organization to stand up and fight for 'our rights'!" Will you? Who will you get? Let us look at one or two of those which run about hither and yon, protecting the "rights" of you-the-people.

The National Lawyers Guild: This is a legal communist front and for many decades has been a defender of communist causes in America. It is headed by Elite Zionists and has been as basic in the destruction of the judicial system as any group could possibly be.

The Legal Services Corp.: This is a government/taxpayer-funded legal organization used by the political "left" to push leftist social causes in America, and

The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU): This is the number one legal purveyor and defender of leftist causes in America and has counterparts in ev­ery nation in the world.

Let us look at what one of your more outstanding lawyers, Jack Schroeder, says about the ACLU. What, indeed, does the ACLU stand for and has pushed for over thirty years in your legal system!?

Legalization of drugs.

Abolition of the death penalty.

Fines as a preferred form of criminal penalty.

Abolition of tax benefits for churches and other religious groups.

(So far it sounds pretty good?)

Abolition of all laws restraining obscenity, indecency, and pornography; including child pornography.

Abolition of all restraints and discrimination against homosexuals; and, legal­ization of gay marriages, all rights and benefits of heterosexual couples--including child custody and adoption rights.

Legalization of prostitution and elimination of all legal restraints on homosex­ual activities--e.g., abolition of all state sodomy laws.

Elimination of "under God" from the Pledge of Allegiance. Removal of "in God we trust" from all U.S. coinage.

Registration and confiscation of all guns by abolition of American gun owner­ship.

At first glance it all seems quite proper and suitable because man-made laws seem to only restrict and cause more criminality than to be without them. They would be of total non-necessity if man would simply follow the laws of God and The Creation--but alas--"man surely knows more than out-of-date God!"

Let us look at a few selected targets of this group for those, too, are so filled with corruption that somebody could possibly target them and bring some posi­tive changes. The brunt of their activities include businesses, conservative and Christian individuals, leaders, and groups. Examples of such leftist legal at­tacks are legion and often are quite positive in their results. However, anything taken to extremes is destructive and causes the entire donkey to fall into the abyss. In October of 1989, a Georgia judge sentenced anti-abortion activist and Operation Rescue leader Randall Terry to two years in jail for criminal tres­passing and unlawful assembly related to a sit-in in front of an abortion clinic. The very same week in Atlanta, a drug dealer convicted of killing another drug dealer (by shooting him some fifty-eight times and thoroughly killing him quite dead) received a one-year jail sentence with time off for "time already spent awaiting trial".

Is this not a bit incredible? The American legal system has facilitated and sanctioned the murder of over 25 MILLION babies, and yet if ones speak out or "sit-in" in objection against the slaughter and carnage--they can be jailed and fined more severely than drug dealers, murderers, rapists, extortionists, and burglars? Can this be a "justice" system?

Let's read on a bit and see how ridiculous this can get. On October 10, 1989, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled that a federal anti-racketeering law (RICO--the Racketeering Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act), originally passed to help the government fight organized crime, can now be used against anti-abortion protestors. Twenty-six Philadelphia anti-abortion protestors were convicted under the RICO racketeering law and fined $108,000. A RICO convic­tion allows triple damages to the plaintiff if they can prove "a pattern of ille­gal activities."

So now, you have formed an unholy alliance of abortion clinics and liberal Admiralty Court Zionist/Socialist judges who have combined to label any "anti" demonstrators as "criminal racketeers". Similar RICO lawsuits have been filed against pro-life activists by abortionists in Pittsburgh, Chicago, and various other cities. And so, what would the women's groups have to say about these indiscretions? Plenty: Molly Yard in her delicate soft-spoken voice that you can hear all the way to you-know-where and has reached the age of the hills to which she might well return for she does no child-bearing-aged woman favors, screeched that, "Militant anti-abortion protestors are in the same league with gangsters and racketeers, so 'we' shall treat them that way."

I ask you: Since when did your lack of any type of responsibility in the sexual participation--which results in pregnancy--give you the right to murder? Why does man and woman continue to compound their sins? There is no misunder­standing of the laws of God, chelas--this is deliberate evil and the consequences are great indeed. "Those who participate only in the things of the flesh shall surely die by things of the flesh and there shall be found no peace within the be­ing of that one." Thus has said the Lord thy God.

Even if these activities and practices did not include the subject of "murder" they most certainly violate the Americans' First Amendment rights of free speech. I remind you that in San Francisco, the "rotten egg gas" was NOT dropped on the pro-war demonstrators but rather, on the ones who demanded a stop to the insanity of a Middle East war. Moreover, do not the rights of 25 million unborn babies carry any legal or moral right in this world today? It becomes quite obvious to God that the answer is a resounding "NO"!

AND IN RUSSIA?
    Russia set the stage and wrote the book on family destruction--beginning and flourishing with "abortion". Russia leads the world in abortions which are offered free and are utilized as contraceptives in order to not interfere with the lust of men. Women are given no respect in the predominant society structure.

But how do the "laws" compare? In the U.S.S.R. there is a nice "catch-all" law against "hooliganism" which justifies the Soviet authorities arresting, convicting and jailing Soviet citizens for virtually anything. The RICO statutes in the U.S. are being used in the same way more and more to curtail the "undesirable" activities of citizens who cannot be convicted on any other existing statutes.

Remember what the target goal of the Zionist/Communist (both inaccurate in definition) IS! "Destroy the family, and the society WILL COLLAPSE." (Lenin)

So, forget murder--let's look to holidays for this particular nation "under God". It matters not that which I think about Christian vs. any other kind of holiday--it is the traditional values attached to same which are under the death penalty. There is a concerted, planned, blueprinted-for-action, layout of attack by these named groups that the target, through the courts, will be to attack religious holidays--such as Christmas, Easter, etc. A coalition of leftist religious and educational groups, including the National Education Association, the National Council of Churches, etc., is targeting the holiday and other Christmas activities (e.g., pageants, creches, songs, decorations and so forth) in schools, the work place, government facilities, and you name it--. Multitudes of lawsuits are planned in order to make it not worth-while to argue about the matter.

This becomes a "legal" attack against Christianity, brothers, and your "One na­tion under God" for you will become a neutered populace of zombie-like existors.

WHERE DO YOU-THE-PEOPLE FIT INTO THIS?
    I speak herein about "Christians" in an all inclusive sense--not the so-called Christian churches or people. I speak of those who believe in goodly truth, honesty and integrity desiring freedom through your rightful constitutional pro­cess. If you have not read Eustace Mullins' book on RAPE OF JUSTICE, I suggest you do so. Dharma, you will get your chance when we finish our own work for I weary of attacks of "plagiarism" regarding "truth". You have, at best, experienced first-hand the most despicable form of this "injustice" system with your own property at the hands of evil conspiracy--but we fully intend to WIN. There are some still surviving within the system which was once good and as they get a bit more brave and/or incensed at the rot being brought down, they will take as worthy stand--until the last breath is drawn, there is hope.

The AMERICAN BAR ASSOCIATION HAS DECLARED WAR ON CHRISTIANITY. The Judicial system is based upon the Kabalistic/Talmudic instructions of the Protocols. You have long since ceased having a "justice" system, if in fact, you ever had a worthy one. The American Bar Association has literally declared war on Christianity--they even call it by that very name stating that the "Christians" have defiled the populace in their "quest to rule".

On May 4-5, 1989, the ABA hosted a seminar in San Francisco on how the legal profession can effectively sue Christians and Christian organizations
    (using tort law) because of religious fraud and the detrimental impact, emotional, financial, and civil rights-wise, of religion and religious beliefs
    on American society. Dear ones, this is the American Bar Association--not even the ACLU!

Topics and specific lectures of the seminar included: "Expanding Use of Tort Law Against Religions"; "Tort Law As An Ideological Weapon"; "Tort Law As Essential Restraint On Religious Abuses"; "Liability of Clergy and Spiritual Counselors"; "Tort Liability For Fraud, Emotional Distress, and Harm to Rep­utation Arising From Religiously Motivated Conduct"; "Tort Liability for Brainwashing'; "Liability Arising Out Of the Employment Relationship"; In­stitutional Liability For Negligent Hiring/Retention"; "Piercing the Corporate Veil--Liabilities of Religious Bodies and Affiliated Organizations"; and many, many more as much, or more ridiculous.

Oh, you ask, "What in the world is a 'tort'"? Well it is not a multilayer cake of chocolate goodies. A tort is a private or civil wrong or injury, independent of contract. Suits involving personal injuries, wrongful death, or defamation are tort suits. A tort claim usually has three elements:

1. A legal duty to others.
    2. A breach of that duty.
    3. Damages as a result of that breach of duty.

An excellent example is the cease and desist order (with threat of major lawsuit for "damages") from the Sister Thedra group, ASSK, against America West and Dharma for mention of their name, "defaming" Sr. Thedra, use of "Sananda, Sanat Kumara and/or Hatonn". But, I ask you readers: Who might be the ones with the proper lawsuit in this instance? Who and which might be on the side of truth according to God and who might be acting in a most worldly, greedy and evil manner as balanced action relative to God's laws and the "do unto oth­ers" law of The Creation? WHO MIGHT BE EFFORTING DILIGENTLY TO KEEP YOU-THE-PEOPLE IGNORANT AND BLIND? Years and years of service mean NOTHING, save perhaps the service is unto the clever master of deceit. Me, Hatonn, angry? FURY would be the better term--for I abhor and despise the adversary who would USE A PRECIOUS BEING AND SEND EVIL ONES TO SURROUND AND CAPTURE A DEVOTED SERVANT UNTO STRANGLING DESTRUCTION OF THAT ONE WHOM MANY FOLLOWED IN BLINDNESS. I LOATHE THE EVIL DECEIVERS WHO HAVE DUPED THAT ONE FROM THE BEGINNING FOR SHE HAS WORKED LO, THESE MORE THAN 40 YEARS IN THE SERVICE OF ONE SHE THOUGHT TO BE HOLY GOD OF LIGHT. DO I DESPISE THAT TINY BEING? NAY, I ADORE AND REVERE THAT TINY LADY--BUT IT DOES NOT MAKE THE CIRCUMSTANCE "RIGHT" NOR DOES IT CHANGE AN IOTA OF THE TRUTH OF IT. THE REAPER SHALL SEE TO THE HARVEST OF THE USERS WHO HAVE LED THAT ONE INTO THE MORASS OF CONFUSION AND HELD HER IN BONDAGE THROUGH THESE MANY CYCLES OF THE CALENDAR, FOR GOD IS, AND HE IS OPEN AND FOR EACH AND ALL IS HIS TRUTH AND LIGHT.

Liberal judges in recent decades have been creating new duties based on what they perceive to be societal norms. Thus, as society becomes more antagonistic to Christianity, the courts will create new duties and become more receptive to litigation against Christians and Christian organizations. Did James Bakker deserve payment of his debts gained through his misbehavior? Oh indeed--but does he deserve 50 years of prison--while the criminals who have robbed you ones of trillions of dollars, murdered and plundered millions of you--go forth with at the most, a spanking and a vacation in "Club Fed"? As in some cases I can name, like Silverado, you can bet the Bush boys won't even end up with the slap to the fingers. Both are incorrect but your system has lost all balance and integrity.

The ABA seminar (and by the way, another of these seminars on the same "updated" subject was held again in 1990) holds dire implications for Americans. For example, there can be tort liability for brainwashing, coercive per­suasion, or mind control--whether or not any of the accusations are, or are not, true in the slightest degree--for anyone can sue anyone for anything, did you not know that? In the end the one who bribes and has the largest bank account will prevail. Justice enters not the equation.

In California, the Supreme Court has already ruled that there is a compelling state interest in preventing its citizens from unknowingly being subjected by re­ligious organizations to coercive persuasion, brainwashing, or mind control. The court wrote that "where a person is subjected to coercive persuasion without his knowledge or consent," the state has a duty to intervene and entertain corrective litigation.

Psychiatrists now describe coercive persuasion as involving guilt manipulation, indoctrination, fear inducement, and peer pressure. By the way, for you who have light-bulbs for brains--Dharma has ABSOLUTELY NO ASSETS, NO VEILS TO BE PIERCED AND CARES NOT WHO READS OR THROWS OUT THESE JOURNALS--SO WE RATHER WELCOME LAWSUITS FOR LAWSUITS ONLY DENOUNCE ONE WHO BRING THEM AGAINST BROTHER AND PULL THE WORMS FROM THE CARCASS AND ROTING FOUNDATIONS. The courts go further, voluntary exposure to the per­suasion by the listener/victim in no way alleviates the guilt of the perpetrator. By this definition, Billy Graham and every other evangelistic crusader in America, and a large portion of the teachings of American fundamen­tal/evangelical religious denominations and churches, can be construed to be in total violation of tort law. So be it.

Psychiatric testimony, according to one outstanding lawyer, Barry Fisher, in his presentation, "Tort Law As An Ideological Weapon", (note, he did not say de­fense or justice or - - he said "weapon) is now the most powerful and persua­sive force in the courtroom on the issues of acceptable behavior. Thus, a gen­uine Christian conversion/salvation or whatever you might call (a perceived return unto Christ teachings) experience is now being redefined by America's legal left as the result of guilt manipulation, indoctrination, fear inducement, and peer pressure. The evangelist, pastor, para-church organization responsible for such brainwashing or manipulation will be construed to be guilty of com­mitting a tort.

A second implication is that the making of "allegedly" false statements is considered fraud. Now, you have something of which almost every "church" in the world is guilty--not to even mention politics, social leaders and such. "Unprovable" religious doctrines such as eternal security and concepts of Heaven and Hell can be considered to be fraud. Stanley Leak, a personal injury lawyer, maintained in his lecture that when a religious organization fails to dis­close accurately its identity and what it teaches BEFORE a person attends any of its functions, fraud has already occurred. For those "annual Easter Chris­tians" this is a bit more difficult, I would guess.

Under this concept, liability is predicated on what is NOT said as opposed to making false statements. Before you say that this would never stand up in court, the ruling should be noted regarding a Maryland real estate promoter, who simply omitted "black" from his advertisement and was found guilty of discrimination based on what he "didn't" say.

INTENTIONAL INFLICTION OF EMOTIONAL DISTRESS
    A third implication is that intentional infliction of emotional stress, as per a ruling by the California Supreme Court, is legally construed to be a tort. The elements of this emotional distress are: outrageous conduct or intention to cause emotional distress or suffering. An anti-Christian legal system will surely find a Sunday school teacher giving a lesson to young children on Jesus' teachings on Hell and eternal separation to be guilty of causing emotional distress. People who hear the preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ, and/or go to the Indian "Balance of Nature" lessons often do come under emotional stress--I certainly do hope so! Therefore, this concept, like brainwashing, coercive persuasion, mind-control, and fraud, can be used to strike at the core of orthodox Christian­ity.

By the same, but opposite approach, it is perfectly alright for the IRS to intimidate and the police to harass--all against the laws of the Constitution--but it is NOT alright for a preacher to tell Truth unto the voluntary ears of those who might become distressed over Truth. Can you not see the evil at work?

LIABILITY OF CLERGY AS COUNSELORS
    There is also a serious concern about the liability of clergy as spiritual counselors. (Well, I have trouble with this one for it is so obviously the blind lead­ing the blind that it becomes quite absurd--none-the-less, there is Constitutional freedom granted thereto which is the point in focus.)

Listen-up, you devoted counselors: the California Supreme Court ruled against John Mac Arthur's Grace Community Church (not just John Mac Arthur), which gave spiritual counseling to a man who later committed suicide. The spiritual counseling was deemed to be the cause of the suicide and held to be in­ferior to secular counseling. The Supreme Court held that by counseling the man on the biblical doctrine of eternal security, (failed to note the same counseling of unacceptability of suicide), that the church contributed to his suicide "by committing outrageous conduct", which led to a tort. The ruling was later reversed by a higher court, but it shows the direction the U.S. legal system is moving ever and ever more madly--by the way, the costs incurred by these court cases is absolutely astronomical. Dharma and Oberli have now paid somewhere around $150,000 to defend property wherein a "no public sale" has actually been proven--and still the case is starting again in original sequence. We shall need to write an entire Journal covering this one case in point for it is the epitome of that which has come upon you people at the hands of the conspirators. I have, however, preferred to keep my scribe ALIVE a bit longer for I can assure you that every effort to "discredit" these ones has been presented, taunted and thrust at them. Every effort has been made to run them out of funds, give up and in to the constant barrage of insults and inability to live as on a permanent basis--threats, secret plottings and actual attacks of "dirty tricks", etc., and cause them to simply "give up". Well, brothers, God just doesn't "give up".

I can only warn you that this concept will lead to the courts controlling the spiritual/biblical content of counseling, just as other concepts advocated by the ABA will control the content of what pastors and evangelists can say from their platforms or pulpits.

INTERESTING SIDE NOTE ON CHINA
    Along these lines of discussion let us look at China. Red China now claims to have "religious freedom"; however, it is illegal to mention the biblical doctrines of sin or the second advent in religious services. NOW TELL ME, HOW DOES THIS NEWEST U.S. LEGAL ATTACK AGAINST CHRISTIANITY DIFFER FROM THEIR SIMILAR RELIGIOUS CENSORSHIP IN COMMUNIST/ZIONIST COUNTRIES?

Additionally, the ABA seminars argue that when there is sexual misconduct by a member of the clergy, the entire church organization, or denomination, is guilty of a tort. Funny thing, it is all but accepted that a professional Psychiatrist can be intimate or actually rape a "patient" with impunity. Courts are now beginning to rule this way, friends, with giganti; potential financial liabilities for church/para-church organizations. Throughout the seminars, speakers kept referring to going for the "deep pockets" in litigation involving religious organi­zations (e.g., after the parent organization, or denomination with larger finan­cial assets than the individual accused. This is why there is absolutely no con­nection between these Journals and the activities of others who practice busi­ness. America West is a book publisher, for instance, and further, they publish some books by some authors which are totally incorrect in content--but they publish books; they are not the moral nor ethical conscience of you-the-people-­although they represent total integrity in that which they effort to share with you. If they are given lies then the problem is with the one who lies or deceives and the publisher cannot be "blamed" for another's indiscretion. By the way, America West has no assets to plunder either. Not only have they utilized business assets for the publication of these Journals but their owner's private funds as well. In any event, as things become of different circumstance they also lis­ten to advice the same as we share with you ones--for protection to the best of physical ability within the laws given. You, too, can do it if you want to. Even ASSK stated that it would be "stupid" to go through a long lawsuit for there are no assets to plunder. Rejoice over these incidents which at first seem quite neg­ative--for they tell you that you have credible information pouring forth which is both workable and within the laws written for the protection of the Elite themselves.

Trial lawyers are urged to examine the assets of the individual who has committed the wrong conduct, then look at the assets of the organization, and finally, look at the assets of individuals who are responsible for the organization (e.g., directors, elders, deacons, officers, etc.) in order to obtain the largest possible monetary settlements. Another wrinkle advocated by the ABA seminars is the extension of liability beyond an individual to a group that is associated with the group to which the individual belongs. California courts have already ruled that major denominations (i.e., the United Methodist Church) are legally liable for the actions of a pastor or employee way down the line in a local church. In one case this was ruled due to the firing of a homosexual employee in a local church.

Why do I so often use California as example? Because this is where my scribe resides and confirmation and back-up material is readily available (for security).

Let us summarize a bit and then draw this session to a close. There is a rapidly accelerating attack, war actually, by the liberal left-dominated legal system in America on conservative and Christian individuals of any creed and on organizations. Like the pro-abortion, disarmament, nuclear freeze, anti­apartheid movements, this onslaught is not spontaneous nor accidental in nature. It is well orchestrated and organized by the political left. The legal system in America, with its leftist law schools, hundreds of thousands of parasitic lawyers, thousands of liberal lenient judges, a panoply of people-controlling laws, rules and regulations, and millions of lawsuits is like a cancer eating away at America's financial/religious and total rights under your Constitution.

You, America, along with the myriads of world nations, are now taking that giant step toward a Soviet-type, Zionist-controlled, Talmudic-based, legal system which is designed to stifle political and religious dissent and generally remove all freedoms of action from you-the-people. It is all a beautifully and intention­ally orchestrated plan to bring you into bondage unto the masters who pull your strings. Patriotic Americans and complacent, apathetic Christians must awaken and realize the noose is all but closed to lethal loop. You are reacting like the frog placed into the soothing tepid water but has now been brought to the lethal boiling temperature--and you are just noticing that the water is hot. Have you also noted--in any measure whatsoever--that the pot also has a tight fit­ting lid with clamps atop it?

The present thrust of the legal system in America to attack and neutralize the religious aspects and churches is the most dangerous signal to you people--for your nation, you claimed, was founded for the basic right of every individual to worship in freedom, his choice thereof.

Today tort law is "civil". But there is a trend in the U.S. legal system to criminalize civil violations. So count on it--before the 1990's are over, many religious freedoms and activities which you take for granted in America and around the "New World" (for all will be brought under Global Law) will become illegal and subject to severe civil or criminal penalties. It is full intent to stop all Godly/Christ-ness activities just as has been done to the Christians of Red China and the Soviet Union this day.

Please note, chelas, that NO NEW LAWS NEED TO BE PASSED TO IMPLEMENT THIS ABA/LEGAL BROADSIDE AGAINST CHRISTIANITY. There is an army of liberal lawyers and judges set and waiting to go on the attack. The existing laws all bear "interpretation". The attack has already begun!

The moral decline can also be observed in the patriotic decline. Waving flags and wearing ribbons is NOT patriotism--that is organized control of the people left with nothing else to do, by your government.

You are also witnessing a massively irreversible decline in your educational sys­tem values. Only some 7 percent of American seventeen-year-olds are ready for college math--and considering college "beginning math"--that is terrifying. Twenty-one percent of adult Americans believe the sun goes around the earth; 17 percent think the earth orbits around the sun in one day; 78 percent cannot name a single member of Bush's Cabinet; only 10 percent of Americans know that the U.S. Secretary of State is James Baker (and that, with his presence daily before the cameras); 40 percent of U.S. college students cannot locate Japan on a map; only 1,300 out of 70,000 U.S. high schools have a global education component in their curriculum; by far the majority of all Americans--DID NOT KNOW WHERE OR WHAT WAS IRAQ, MUCH LESS KUWAIT!!!--EVEN AFTER BEING SENT TO THE SAUDI DESERT! Most service personnel could not tell the Mojave Desert from that of the Saudi Desert!

Additionally, the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled, and your government and people have acquiesced, that 25 million or more babies could be murdered in their mother's wombs, that prayer in school is illegal, but that pornography in school, in the galleries and on television in your living rooms or anywhere else, is legal and part of "your free speech". They recently even ruled that prayers before high school sports events are now illegal. But, on the other hand, in 1988 (far worse today but figures are valid for '88), one out of every four households in America was the target of a violent crime or theft--but in the Western U.S. it was 30.3 percent. This occurs as judges release more and more criminals, or hand out minimal sentences while more and more "freedoms" are taken from you-the-people.

The prosperous, complacent, apathetic, well-entertained people (including most Christians) barely take notice that their way of life, their traditions, and their freedoms are eroding out from under them so fast that before the '90's are history, they will be slaves ad will have lost it all.

It has happened in every major empire in history. They begin humble, poor,
    but strong in character and spiritual faith; they become prosperous; they forget
    their principles, values, AND GOD; they lose their morality and vision; and they descend right back into slavery. This is where you find your world today.
    So be it.

Let us close this segment. Thank you for your attention and for your kind service. God watches and waits--what will your decision be, people of the world?
    Salu,

Hatonn to clear, please.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#026, COUNTERFEIT BLESSINGS THE ANTI-CHRIST

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN
    MONDAY, MARCH 18, 1991 8:50 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 214
    JUST A LETTER TO MY FRIENDS IN THIS JOURNEY
    There is so little time for the sharing of the hearts in this struggle to give the hidden dangers ready to devour you, as a civilization, that our own exchanges of love, queries, nurturing and simple gracious manners--must, of necessity, be put to the side. For a while we met every few days and then daily and then--almost never, only some three times since your Thanksgiving, except when per­sonal conference was necessary. You deserve explanation, and then I shall re­spond to Wally Gentleman's latest correspondence along with a few other per­sonal items if we have the time.

TO DHARMA
    Firstly, Dharma is weary, her home in total confusion of clutter and inattention which brings the level of stress to overflow. All who work within our group are likewise worked to overload--at the store and in the office. We keep pushing through the documents for there is nothing which can put your world to right until Truth flows in magnitude large enough that you ones have that which you need to form the picture of that which IS. If we await the cleaned corners and tidy bed covers, you shall lose of your Constitutional freedoms--IT IS THAT SERIOUS AND IMMINENT!

One day, perhaps there can be help for doing of those things, such as the washing of walls, windows and floors--today we must write, write and write some more and the funds available must be measured diligently and there is not plenty for those little measures of comfort and assistance.

Now--as to the dwelling itself--it has been under almost constant attack from electronic pulse systems to literally bombing by laser pulses--bunches of you were present when the first major assault came. We simply cannot have regularly "planned" gatherings at this location for the adversary makes his plans to coincide with those times when the most damage can be inflicted. This is why, even the meetings held elsewhere have been sudden and with no advance notice nor location announced until time of the meeting. You ones still do not com­prehend the dangers even though you experience them.

And all of you MUST remember--messages, inquiries and other communication to me--COMING TO ME THROUGH DHARMA MUST BE ANSWERED IN LIKE MANNER. YOU DO NOT HEAR MY RESPONSE FOR IF YOU IN­QUIRE THROUGH HER YOU ARE EXPECTING A WRITTEN RESPONSE FROM (THROUGH) HER OR YOU WOULD COME TO ME DIRECTLY. We are honored in either event--but we must ask indulgence in timed responses for there is work of which none save Dharma and Oberli are aware and they are surviving with almost no rest. The ones who help them are blessed indeed for our appreciation is without measure and our gratitude is abundant. So, you might ask, "...then where are those other scribes you speak about'?" Working as diligently but on different material for other speakers--and in training--for it takes a long, long time to come into balance with speakers and set self aside. There is no magic elixir which allows clarity in receiving and eliminates per­sonal input into documents--AND YOU ONES NEED NO MORE TAM­PERED, HUMAN-DEFINED DOCUMENTS WHICH YOU CALL "GOD'S" DIRECT PRONOUNCEMENTS--YOU HAVE HUNDREDS OF THOU­SANDS OF THOSE OPINIONATED DOCUMENTS TO BURY TRUTH. There is truth in all but you have not yet become discerning enough to deter­mine the fact from the personal human fiction. How do I know? Because, I can look around, and see the problems which flourish in your societal struc­tures, political nightmares and WAR--which is not of God in any measure what­-so-ever--NEVER! Who WINS a war is only important to marginal degree for it is the WAR WHICH IS EVIL--ALWAYS! Further, in this present time sequence, the wars are to further "global control/enslavement" and yet, we see the masses rushing to push selves into destruction. Acceleration of these actions shall be rushing upon you like a tidal wave for the plan is to be operational by year 2000 and as your President Bush has told you over and over again--they are "right on schedule".

Dharma says, "...but Hatonn, I shall be seventy years of age and the dust shall be very deep indeed!" So be it, and what else would thee complain of this day? I promise you that if we do not our work--you do not have to concern about dust upon your precious "things", nor will there be brethren to take note of it, if indeed it remains. No, Dharma, we shall continue in our work--FIRST--until and as long as it is required and we are sustained in ability to produce same.

TO DRUTHEA
    Now, I have wondrous news for you ones who desire definitive writings and ex­planations regarding God's Commandments and those of THE CREATION. They were given in AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL and yet most have missed them. They differ not from the genuine writings of your teachings but your teachings have been so altered that you no longer feel need to attend them. YES, YOU DO! THE ONLY WAY BACK HOME WITHIN GOD'S RADIANCE IS THROUGH THE PATH OF CHRISTED RIGHTNESS. You were given LAWS through the practice of which would allow you to remain in total balance upon your planet, thrive, experience in abundance and honor fellow-beings. You have abandoned THEM ALL.

But the teachings within the places wherein the laws should be given forth have been pulled down by the desires and egos of man. Therefore, God is giving them forth again in succinct layout along with explanation and examples. Dru is finishing the information at the present time and she and God, Aton, are just about ready to hand it into your hands, after which, Dru will continue writing as directed by God, until there is no misunderstanding regarding the LAWS OF GOD AND/OR THE CREATION. You claim to not understand--oh yes, you understand, it is simply that you DESIRE TO FOLLOW THAT WHICH IS IN­TERPRETED AND GIVEN FORTH BY MAN IN INTERPRETATION AC­CORDING TO THE TAMPERING OF THE ADVERSARY OF GOD. YOU MAY ACCEPT THAT WHICH YOU DESIRE TO ACCEPT AND LIVE AC­CORDINGLY--I TELL YOU, THIS DAY, THAT IF YOU DO NOT COME AGAIN WITHIN THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION THAT YOU WILL NOT BE WITH GOD IN PARADISE--IT IS THAT BLUNT AND THAT SIMPLE. YOU WILL NOT FIND IT ACCEPTABLE TO SIMPLY CAST YOUR SINS AND DELIBERATE MISBEHAVIORS UPON THE CROSS OF ANOTHER AND CALL YOUR JOB DONE. YOUR JOB MAY BE DONE, BUT YOU WILL NOT BE IN PARADISE WITH GOD IN THE ENDING OF THIS PARTICULAR CYCLE! YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU WISH UNTO YOUR HUMAN PHYSICAL BODY, EAT AND DRINK ANYTHING YOU CHOOSE, WEAR ROBES OF SAFFRON OR ROYAL PURPLE, KEEP IT PURE OR CONTAMINATE IT WITH EVIL--AND IT WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE--FOR GOD SEES WITHIN THE VERY BEING OF SOUL ESSENCE AND INTENT AND UPON THAT WHICH HE FINDS "THERE" SHALL THE JUDGMENT BE MADE, WITH "YOU" IN ACTIVE PARTICIPATION. NOTHING MORE AND NOTHING LESS.

TO JOY
    To Joy, who would give more and accept more, I must remind her to wait upon the Lord. It is only your perception, dear one, that you do not serve well and would choose to receive as does Dharma or Dru or, or, or. It is only perception for if in building the elephant, all worked only on the tail, where would be the value of the elephant? Do not concern about "implants", etc. Who informed you, for instance, that you have none? Do not effort to measure your value or contribution by that of another lest you miss the wondrous fulfillment of thine own contribution. Do not slight God's wisdom for giving unto each that which each has given commitment in desire for service. If it appears that your contribution short--then you must consider upon what you base your judgment! IF a man is told to go within and find his instructions--how shall he do this? His mind has been filled with impractical, mystical and magical nonsense and he can never find balance within without help.

Further, if a man has not enough valid information with which to work once he goes within--he is still at loss. Do not push the river, children, for all MUST come in sequence which gives fullness to the accounting. I remind you that ALL jobs are absolutely necessary and sequence of contribution is mandatory in exactness--no job is "MORE IMPORTANT THAN THAT OF ANOTHER, ONLY DIFFERENT" AND NECESSARY AT VARYING TIMES OF PRESENTATION. WITHOUT THE ONE WHO WRAPS THE JOURNALS AND PUTS THEM INTO THE POSTAL SYSTEM--THE WORDS WOULD BE VALUELESS FOR NONE WOULD RECEIVE OF THEM. DO NOT MEASURE YOUR CONTRIBUTION BY THE SERVICE OF ANOTHER LEST YOU CEASE IN YOUR OWN COMMITMENT! GOD IS QUITE CAPABLE OF MAKING THOSE DISCERNMENTS AND THE BEST YOU CAN DO AND SERVE--IS THAT WHICH YOU ARE GIVEN AND THEN TEND OF THAT BUSINESS WELL AND LEAVE ANOTHER'S SERVICE ABSENT YOUR NOSE.

Some of you work at great distance from this particular location--that puts you no farther from God and perhaps, dear ones, even closer for you will be tended even more diligently because of the seeming detriment of distance. There is no time or space in the higher KINGDOMS.

Some of you work without support of significant others who care not, believe not, and/or all manner of other "disadvantages". Well, you chose those hamperings and/or continue to cling unto them and, therefore, you have "made your own pallet upon which to lie". I do not intend harshness, I do expect discern­ment of own, actions and inactions--for God will allow all that you will heap upon self and LOVE YOU FOR IT. Stop efforting so hard to cause another to believe your opinion--for no amount of for can cause another to really change--he/she must move into understanding through self cause. Example the best teacher and if the TRUTH BE MADE AVAILABLE, then you must release that other and bless them if they choose to turn away for you have done that which is asked of God that you do. Most often the lesson is intended for YOU (the self) in that you must allow another his journey--be it positive or negative in your perception. However, if you turn away from Truth--to please that other, you have erred in the greater measure for you have lied and negated God and allowed the other to cause deeper wounds in his own burden of debt. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO GOD TO EVALUATE THAT WHICH YOU DO AS REGARDS THAT ONE WHO WOULD TURN YOU AWAY FROM TRUTH. IF, SAY, A HUSBAND DEMANDS YOU TURN FROM GOD'S COM­MANDMENTS TO PLEASE AND GRATIFY HIS PERSONAL EGOTISTI­CAL DEMANDS AND YOU DO SO IN ORDER TO "HOLD HIM"--WHO HAS ERRED THE GREATER? YOU HAD BETTER THINK MOST CARE­FULLY UPON THAT POINT FOR THIS IS THE PREDOMINANT CON­FRONTATION IN INDIVIDUAL LIVES AT THIS TIME IN HISTORY. THE, PHYSICAL EXPERIENCE IS BUT A PASSING MOMENT OF EXPERIENCE--THE TRUTH OF SOUL JOURNEY IS LONG INDEED UNTO INFINITY. PONDER IT MOST CAREFULLY AND RE-READ THE COMMANDMENTS AS THE PROPER DEFINITIONS OF TERMINOLOGY IS GIVEN UNTO YOU FOR BETTER DISCERNMENT.

I now ask that the information of the laws as put to paper be now put to Journal--AS QUICKLY AS CAN BE DONE. I care not how many pages for we MUST have that information available in print for our thrust will turn more and more to the direction of MAN as a being and he must have the guidelines lest he continue to claim IGNORANCE.

Dru, turn not away from the truth of it--God speaks through you, child, AND YOU ARE INDEED MOST WORTHY! HE WOULD SEND NO LESSER TO BRING FORTH HIS PRONOUNCEMENTS AND HE NEEDS NONE TO INTERCEDE. THAT YOU ONES CANNOT STAND OPENLY IN COMMUNICATION BECAUSE THE "LIGHT IS TOO BRIGHT" ETC., IS TOTAL FABRICATION. WOULD A FATHER BLIND HIS CHILD--NO, HE WOULD SIMPLY TURN DOWN THE LAMP AND SPEAK MORE SOFTLY INTO THE HEART. THE MESSAGE OF THE TRUTHFUL PATH BACK INTO HIS FOLD WOULD ONLY BE GIVEN FORTH BY HE WHO GUARDS THE FOLD AND MAKES THE RULES OF BECOMING ONE WITHIN HIS BEING. GOD HOLDS THEE, CHILD, WITHIN THE HOLLOW OF HIS HANDS AND BOWS UNTO YOU IN HUMBLE GRATITUDE THAT YOU HAVE GROWN AND RAISE OF THINE ABILITY UNTO SERVICE. I HONOR THEE, CHELA.

AND TO WALLY G
    Dharma, to adequately make sense of my response to Wally, I must ask that you copy his letter to me, of yesterday evening. And moreover, as Wally, and oth­ers, read the letter and my response, I wish you to ponder a bit--who do you feel is responding at this writing?--this one under Dharma's fingers. Is it Hatonn or is it one D.J.E., whom we address as Dharma, for identification of service? You see, those who know D.J.E. NEVER have a problem discerning which is which. D.J.E. never so much as enters into the equation. This is WHY she is given a name for receiving so that she can separate self from the level of her secretarial service. This is why the years of training so as to allow for separation from that human consciousness into that superconscious receiving mechanism which impacts not the writing.

Let us just print the letter and then the explanation will have meaning. This in no way means that Wally had any such interpretation as I shall probably cause you readers to perceive; THIS IS SIMPLY A METHOD AVAILABLE FOR A MOST IMPORTANT LESSON IN DISCERNMENT--WALLY HAS LONG BEEN A MOST THOUGHTFUL CONTRIBUTOR TO LAYING BASES FOR LESSONS WHICH ARE MANDATORY FOR UNDERSTANDING. Often he will say, "I have no idea why I am compelled to put this to writing but none­-the-less somehow I feel that I must do so." Son, it is because we have spoken of these things and you have been ASKED to put them to paper that your broth­ers might have the benefit of our communion. Man is swimming (or sinking, as the case may well be) in a sea of confusion and questions--for that is the pur­pose of physical journey/experience--reason, choices, freedom of both and growth--always growth through learning. Man makes errors (sins) and chooses again, and again, and again--and one moment in "time", he chooses correctly and still, he may return to error--to test, to play, to experience. THIS IS THE VERY GIFT OF LIFE EXPERIENCE--HONOR IT, CONSUME IT--AND LEARN FROM IT THAT YOU MIGHT GROW THROUGH GRACE INTO THE WONDROUS RADIANCE OF ONENESS WITH ALL.

Wally is grand example of contribution to the positive steps of MAN. If he left your dimension this moment, he would have given gifts unto the species beyond which none can measure--through his thoughtful sharing and stand of self for Truth when, in fact, he could have (and has been baited to do) turned away from "right" and made fortunes in his craft for which he would have ended his journey in this dimension with blood upon his soul. Few can withstand the pull of the physical and the pressure of the adversary when his whole place of pro­duction is filled with corruption and evil--for therein is the medium for the vi­sual control of MAN--the media of pictured visions.

QUOTE:

From Wally Gentleman. March 17th, 1991.

I am exceedingly grateful for the message that I am sure Commander Hatonn suggested be Faxed to me two nights ago. I know that none of you have time to spare for an individual's questions. I have had many for a long time, but have not yielded, overmuch, for guidance. The (Phoenix Journal Express) of March 1991, Volume IX, Number 9, promoted in me, as usual, great gratitude to all concerned in its production. In it I find some generous reference made to me in connection with Paramananda Saraswatti, an old acquaintance, Penny Torres-Rubin otherwise known as Mafu. Earlier, I had received the news of her man­made election to office when contacting friends within her fraternity at Ashland, Oregon. It left me disturbed.

The purpose of my call was to seek the dispatch of a videotape of the film I was taken to Peru to direct. I directed two sequences only. I attended the indoor and outdoor lectures, given at indiscriminate times of the day and night. I ad­vised on film matters as requested.

Why was I there? I know not! My own curiosity for sure. To see Macchu Picchu for sure. To delight in the sincerity of the addresses, revel in the information rendered, the foreign sights and sounds of people, animals, flora and fauna, to find pleasure and illumination in the venerability of the Head of all Australian Aborigines, the Grandma Katcheena of the Hopis and the Headman of Lake Titicaca Indians, among whom Space Beings customarily walk and de­fer to the unseen spirits of the Celestial Beings who live at the Lake. But I filmed nothing. Directed little. Happy to be there but unfulfilled as to purpose.

The sequence I took care to select was the direction of Mafu, completed and never used. It was a beautiful visual of Mafu's obeisance to the Sun as addressed to God. If he was a maverick then he was a most devout one. It was an address to the Light of God. It was a compelling recognition of God. Filmed at the Hitching Post of the Sun, a vantage point of the heights, it was a gloriously informative shot.

At another impassioned address, choked with emotion, Mafu earlier offered his great desire, to "bring the people home to God". Equally remarkable was the vision I had while briefly reposing on what was, reputedly, a "sacrificial stone". This Mafu refuted in stating that it was, in fact, a bridal celebration couch for newly-weds. I could happily accept that definition as being open to a star-filled sky.

I believe I have recorded by comments on Mafu's dialogues to have filled some of the holes in the tapestry of life I have constantly sought. Hatonn has, and mercifully continues to fill much more. Much more fully, in unmistakeable, highly credible dialogues of great sincerity. In commendably clear English.

His written communiques, prodigious and clearly composed, are not clothed in vague obscurities of Mafu's complex colloquialisms of by-gone age. They are direct. They are to be validated by time-consuming research, given to few of the human race beset as they are with the exigencies of daily survival to attempt to resolve. I refer to much truth as is published. I specifically refer to articles such as TERMINOLOGY: MIND CONTROL/FACTUAL DEFINITIONS--Controlled Meaning as against true meaning. The very magnitude of informa­tion is highly impressive. I am not gullible by nature. I wish to remain open-minded. I do not seek persuasion, commendation or approval for being as natu­ral a person as God made me.

My concern I have previously mentioned. As a person of Shakespeare's "common touch" I set myself above no-thing in God's creation. I am indeed, a fragment of God, seeking to learn more to know, in great humility, for such revelation as I can share with those of my species in as complete an under­standing as may be possible for us to discern.

I distrust Mafu accepting a commendation of the Hindu fraternity. That he should accept a man-made license of approval is highly suspect. I prefer to re­call Mafu's acceptance of a God he remembers and reveres in the name of Mafu. After the same fashion Shakespeare with his "me thinks he doth protest too much" is applicable to the admonitions we frequently receive from Hatonn and the Space Brotherhood.

To the brainwashed mind set of established religions that I deplore as devious manipulations of Mans' insidious control of Man the all too frequent preaching contained in the Journals appear to be the very same. I say, appear to be the same because I know they are not. The sincerity overcomes the preaching, but not to the masses we hope to inform who have had similar perverted brain­washing down through the ages. Explanations such as "TERMINOLOGY" are infinitely more persuasive to the catalogued definitions of the mind of Man.

The stark simplicity of a God of Love lacks the complexity of a God of Fear. We need the appeal of reason wrapped in the emotion of abiding love for the caring and sharing in life. Warnings we have great need of. True enlighten­ment for the Golden Age to be deserved and laboured for and merited.

I have previously asked whether, indeed, the centuries old and eminently successful forces of evil are related to the ancient conflicts between Jehovah, Gog and Id. Is it still going on on Earth? Are we the remnants of celestial forces still in opposition? This is a type of Truth, if indeed it is, which will unite the increasingly sensitized people of earth to the better actions so sorely needed in coming home to God's noble, so badly neglected purpose the Space Brotherhood attend so well.

Thank you for the provision of your letter, and to Hatonn my deepest gratitude for his help to me and the human race.

Wally

END OF QUOTING

Thank you, my friend. Tired and ancient old Space Cadets get very weary, also, and sometimes our choices of methods are also tempered with frustration of that which seems totally insurmountable, and then on bended knee, I bow unto wiser discernments, be they from whatever dimension. Mostly, I just bend my knees unto the higher wisdom of one, Aton, who is as close as my essence and sometimes as distant from me as He must seem to be from thee. For God so loved His children that He would experience in that dimension which would see you through this time of confusion and chaos as you meet the adversary of all goodness and light through which the soul must pass to find its journey ful­filled and returned within the radiance of wholeness.

If I can experience the human agony of decision, denial and confirmation of the human experience, then together we can walk the path and ye would not be asked to make of that journey alone.

Those who have passed on, await this journey, brothers, so that completion of their own journey might come to find termination of onward passage. This is that which is meant by the message that the dead would rise from their graves, to great extent. For those precious beings of fragments await release as the whole of your experience is completed and melds again into "oneness". It also means that the death of ignorance shall be cast aside and arising into the knowledge shall happen. The trauma of the awakening is indeed painful--but it must come to pass lest the being be lost to the darkness of the lie--compounded into infinity and the bondage be terminal.

I writhe in my own pain that I must be the one to tell you the circumstance of thine plight. I, too, wish to bring unto you fairy tales of great joy and physical pleasure and allow you to romp through your lessons as a child after a butterfly--equally as important in existence as is the child. But my children have been taught to incarcerate the butterfly or smash it and crush its wondrous wings--and in so-doing destroy the miracle of its own existence as creator and not that of destroyer.

You ones must understand something most important, herein. Note that it is not important whether I be Hatonn, Aton, Christ, Rays of God, and/or---! It IS IMPORTANT that you recognize your attachment unto these higher and elder brothers and the oneness of the attachment with Holy God. It is equally important that you sever the attachment of perception that these ones are more at­tached to D.J.E. than to self. THIS IS THE WAY IN WHICH GOD MAKES HIS RETURN UNTO HIS CREATIONS--THROUGH COMMUNICATION OF DETACHMENT--THAT ALL MIGHT UNDERSTAND THAT HIS "PHYSICAL" PRESENCE IS NOT WALKING AMONG YOU. IF ONE CLAIMS TO BE GOD AND HE IS WALKING IN PHYSICAL FORMAT, LIVING AS MAN, AT THIS TIME OF SEQUENCE--HE IS FALSE. THIS DOES NOT MEAN THAT THE BEINGS WON'T COME IN RECOGNIZABLE FORMAT--BUT THIS IS THE MANNER GIVEN SO THAT YOU WILL KNOW THE PRESENCE WHEN IT IS MADE MANIFEST.

Receivers are given no greater insight than are all the rest of the perceived cre‑ations. They wait, they plead for sight and touch and "proof" for theirs is such a great responsibility and the adversary is at them constantly, to pull them down and discount our very Truth.

Do not ever confuse me with Dharma. We are one and yet we are as different as the wind from the stillness--for each of God's fragments are as unique and individual as each sunrise--always appearing the same and never the same.

Wally, it was against this very day and experience that you experienced the trip to the southern places with one called Mafu. Do you see, son, it matters not whether or not Mafu is speaking through one Penny Torres-Rubin or John Doe, if the truth be God. It matters not, even if the energy thrust be a lie, if the statement bears truth--IF--YE CAN DISCERN WHEN THE STATEMENT BECOMES THE LIE.

You must understand, as with Mafu, that I make no judgment nor statement about the persons. I must point out the emotional belief and response of actions. Firstly, you referred to a "man-made election to office" and in that very statement you placed the facts before the world. "MAN-MADE ELECTIONS TO OFFICE" ARE EXACTLY THAT--MAN-MADE AND MAN-GIVEN; THEREFORE, "MAN-RECEIVED", ACCEPTED OR REJECTED. If Mafu be a higher energy of the Cosmic or Universal realms--then MAFU HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH THE "MAN-MADE ELECTION TO OFFICE". Penny Torres-Rubin has been given, accepted and now wears a man-made crown of some type or other. Do not confuse the two. Is Penny "bad"? Of course not--unless this is deliberately done to deceive man and bring them into the abyss of darkness. She has simply bowed and moved into the entrapment of man/evil who would destroy that pure work already presented. It in no way can diminish whatever truth came forth--but it will bury, in controversy, that which will be presented unto the world. Penny Torres-Rubin is exactly that and bears that label; Mafu is either a farce or is who he says he is and bears that label--the two are not the same.

Herein, we laugh a lot as to who around here is management. Ultimately as to the actual typing or speaking, Dharma (DJE) is for all she has to do is stop typing or speaking and it silences me until I locate another outlet. If she has come to me in service with commitment to put to paper or tape my witness--then I am management and she relinquishes all tampering. Dharma has more tendency to agree with Hatonn's management--DJE often disagrees with both Dharma's and Hatonn's management. You ones must learn to recognize the most wondrous aspects of that which you call "self". You precious beings know so very, very little about that miracle called "self". What joy we have as teachers when we see a spark flash forth in recognition of that wondrous miracle as Truth comes into consciousness.

Now we come to the importance of this communion. Wally, you have accepted the responsibility of a task beyond all tasks upon your placement. Be not so humble that you fail to take not of that which is given into your care. You shall begin and hopefully, continue to present "visions" through which humanity can make his journey back into wondrous experience and turn from the incestu­ous destruction of the path presented into his viewing and mental training.

It matters very little "How" I present Truth--for man must have it one way or another--but YOU MUST GIVE UNTO MAN THE DESIRE TO EMULATE AND ACCEPT THE VISIONS OF TRUTH THAT HE CAN KNOW THAT HE, TOO, CAN FIND THE ULTIMATE PEACE AND UNDERSTANDING. HE MUST BE GIVEN IN THE SEEING OF THE PASSAGE AND THE POSSIBILITIES SO THAT HE CAN CREATE THE REALITY AND MANIFEST THAT WHICH IS WONDROUS AND GODLY. HE MUST COME INTO HIS KNOWLEDGE THAT "HE" IS CREATOR AND HE HAS CRE­ATED THAT WHICH IS DESTRUCTIVE AND CANNOT SURVIVE THE PASSAGE INTO HIGHER DIMENSION AND HE MUST BE GIVEN REA­SON AND DESIRE TO RELEASE IT FOR THE "UNKNOWN", "INVISIBLE" POSSIBILITIES. IF A CHILD HAS BOTH HANDS FILLED WITH NUTS AND THE CANDY IS PUT BEFORE HIM--CHOICES MUST BE MADE AND HE MUST FIRST RELEASE THAT WHICH HE HOLDS TO PICK UP AND HOLD OTHER. AS IT IS, THE WORLD'S PEOPLE HOLD THE POISONED CANDY WHICH IS KILLING THEM BUT CANNOT RELEASE THE ADDICTION FOR THAT WHICH IS WORTHY OF THEM. MAN MUST REMEMBER THAT HE IS WORTHY AND THAT VISION MUST BE REBUILT AND SHOWN UNTO HIM THROUGH THE EYES FIRST, THE EARS, ---ALL THE WONDROUS SENSES OF THE PHYSICAL BEING WHICH SET HIM APART FROM ALL AS HE MELDS THOSE THINGS WITH HIS REASON AND CHOICES.

Too heavy a load, Wally? Nay, son--it is your purpose of the journey. Perhaps we shall have to give unto Margaret a most special award and a "free ticket" home for abiding with the two of us for these years for it is not easy to live and love ones with intent and longing for perfection in their task at hand. Our vision often becomes, blinded and tunneled until we cannot see that which is hap­pening around our circles. Blessed are they who tolerate and support our intent for unto them we grant the credit for our own abilty to reach some measure of achievement. Even as with Dharma; unto her I wrap my cherishment for with­out her willing removal of self and use of her hands, I could not reach through in the manner necessary. For as man is manifest and as the physical is his manifestation--so must come the experience and communion and realization. You are human and ye shall function as human. Do not seek escape from the experience for it is the most wondrously teaching of all experiences and thusly, is why you are there in the moment.

You have wondered about the connections of the ancient conflicts of man and higher beings--(or lower beings, as the case may be) and if they are still present­-ah, like the skin of thine body. There is a bit of difference as this cycle closes, which might be considered. The celestial forces are still in opposition but the sequence is such that they are moved in and onto your own manifested places. They have moved into your own confinement and have been mostly removed from expression upon you from the outer spaces and dimensions so that the openings of traversing the veil becomes more easily attainable--and the Hosts of God are there with extended hand and revelation of the Truth of the simplicity of God and self. The shroud is rent by the laser of light in the focus of knowl­edge of that which IS. As the shroud is stripped away there remains nothing save the fact that because I AM SO CAN YOU BE--AND BECAUSE I AM, SO SHALL YE BE. BECAUSE CREATION/CREATOR IS, THEN KNOW THAT YE SHALL ALSO BE--AND ULTIMATELY AS WE FLOW INTO THE WHOLE OF IS-NESS DO WE OF NECESSITY FLOW INTO THE "ONE". Aho. May the light sent ever brighten and illumine your path that you see the way as in this moment of love, brotherhood and truth. Amen.

Hatonn to clear, please. Walk easy, brothers, for we are given into the gentle nurturing and support of His wondrous being--we shall find the way.

Saalome'

PJ 26
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #2 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20, 1991 10:20 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 216

TODAY'S WATCH
    As we look at this day's activities, I think that I shall simply join you in gratitude for moisture on the Western Coastal areas of the U.S.--for even though damages are incurred--you of Earth cannot live without water and the levels of reserves are critical. At the onset of Spring I can promise you a bountiful and most beauteous wildflower bouquet to remind you of God's rainbow of love and desire that you experience beauty through your journey.

We are a bit behind in our writing on this Journal due to necessary interruptions in finishing, for the printer, the most important one document ye shall ever hold in your hearts and hands. It will be recognized as a Journal entitled: PHOENIX OPERATOR-OWNER MANUAL. I suggest as you take it for first perusal that you read my, Hatonn's, Postscript at the end. Allow your input to be tempered with a bit of humor but do not think the offering is given in light-hearted bantering. I believe the document can be available within about three weeks for it will be to the printer by the end of this week or early next.

If you read the manual (Journal) and feel "...this cannot be!", I suggest you ponder it most carefully as to content, re-read and consider and study alternatives most carefully before discarding. Look carefully around you at what the breaking of the LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION have brought unto you and your planet and then perhaps ye shall wish to make a few alterations in attitudes and actions. I sincerely hope so, for I and my brothers cherish every energy form on your globe. May you walk in understanding.

CONFIRMATIONS OF PRE-PRESENTED MATERIAL
    There are a few "confirmations" of our writings which might not be available to all readers and I am requested to enter them herein. I am most happy to do so because we of the farther vision apparatus understand your human need for hu­man confirmation and resource to balance communications.

RUSSIA STOPPED IRAQ/U.S. WAR
    In the weeks since I pronounced that Russia would stop the war, I have had a
    barrage of objections, rantings, discountings, etc. Dharma, simply let us comment on a lead article in one of your worthy news-press editions. These ones are in constant attempts to be shut-down so I shall decline definition of "who". I apologize to you readers, but you who already know source, it matters not--and those who do not cannot bring further harm.

The report comes from the "intelligence community" and sources within that community say that, "The end to the fighting was brought about by President George Bush's order for a unilateral cease-fire as U.S. and coalition troops were poised for the final victory over Iraq's shattered army.

"Just the day before Bush proclaimed the cease-fire, Soviet President Mikhail Gorbachev referred to the Mideast conflict as a 'powder keg that can blow up the entire world.'

"But as far back as last October Gen. Mikhail Moiseyev, commander-in-chief of the Soviet army, warned that a ground war the Persian Gulf region would lead to a new world war.

"Moreover, on Dec. 5, at the headquarters of the Kontemeroff Armored Guard Division outside Moscow, Marshall Dmitri Yazov, the USSR's minister of defense, presided over a two-day planning conference which culminated in placing the armed forces of the Soviet Union on a virtual war footing."

THIS IS IMPORTANT: For the first time, and this is confirmed absolutely by the intelligence officers, the troops of the KGB, and the MVD and other previously autonomous military elements, such as the so-called "railroad troops", were merged under the tingle command of the Red Army.

At that meeting Nikolai Shlyaga, the chief political commissar of the Soviet army and fleet, stated to the assembly of top military commanders that they were responsible for the territorial integrity of the Soviet Union and the associated interests of the Soviet Union if the imperialism of the U.S./Coalition moved in the Mideast. He also stated that measures had been taken by politi­cal/diplomatic authorities to insure no misunderstanding by the U.S. and no vi­olation would be tolerated.

WHITE HOUSE ORDERED HALT
    Gen. H. Norman Schwarzkopf, commander of American and coalition forces (and a man I highly respect and revere for capability as well as for humanitarian concern over his command), told newsmen the day after the president declared the cease-fire that there was "nothing to stop his armored columns from driv­ing all the way to Baghdad when the White House ordered him to halt them from going further into Iraq."

The Bush order came with total surprise to the country and the world. How­ever, barely 24 hours before the President went on national television to signal the end of hostilities, Gorbachev was telling factory workers in Minsk that rela­tions between Moscow and Washington had reached a most precarious stage and the outcome would be dependent on "reasoning" backed up with "examples".

On that very same day Soviet Deputy Foreign Minister Alexander Belonogov said, "It is clear to us that it would respond to the interests of all countries to stop the hostilities at once."

MORE IMPORTANT: The Nezavisimaya Gazeta, a Russian paper, just that same morning reported that Saddam Hussein had been waiting for the right moment so he could play the Soviet card, to avoid defeat and stay in power. Soviet advisers in Iraq had been calling the shots for Saddam since the start of the gulf crisis last August.

SOVIETS ORDERED INVASION OF KUWAIT
    It is now noted through high-level diplomats and intelligence analysts that the Soviets actually ordered the invasion of Kuwait. However, they were at a loss to explain why the U.S. Secretary of State, James Baker, had simultaneously is­sued an open invitation to Saddam Hussein to take Kuwait through the explicit message he sent the Iraqi dictator when Ambassador April Glaspie went to see him in Baghdad several days before the invasion.

Here is a bit more proof for you ones who are just now catching up--not only did Ms. Glaspie give the green light from your State Department to Saddam--BUT, AFTER THE INVASION SHE STATED: "WE WERE ALL SURPRISED WHEN HE TOOK ALL OF KUWAIT." Come now, readers, what does such a statement indicate to you? It can only mean that your government knew and expected Saddam to take a portion of Kuwait and had your blessings and permission to do so, but were caught off-guard when he moved into ALL of Kuwait.

The point is that its dual action poses the fact that the Soviets and Americans cooperated behind the scenes to touch off the Mideast war in order to create the "New World Order" that Bush has proclaimed and Gorbachev must have to sur­vive politically in the long-haul.

The U.S. fell into yet another Soviet trap and was saved by the "skin of their teeth" by the lightning "hundred-hour" ground assault that drove the vaunted Iraqi Army from Kuwait and southern Iraq.

Now for you who shout "We are number one" and "We smashed Saddam", etc., etc., and tied ribbons and waved flags, I am caused to herein remind you of a major point: SADDAM HUSSEIN NEVER CAME INTO THE BATTLE. YOU SHOUT VICTORY OVER SOMETHING THAT NEVER "CAME-OFF". Let us suggest that you are going to battle Tyson in the boxing ring and Tyson never enters the ring--are you truly "victorious"? No! And you had better be finding out why Tyson (Saddam) never showed for the match!

I can promise you that the only REAL salvation of this encounter came when the Russians (yes, exactly what I mean) stopped your shuttle launch of the
    "defense/military payload". Further, your cooperation has allowed the Russian beam-ships to allow proper pressures to allow your Western Coast to receive moisture.

You ones had better quit "modernizing your Commandments to suit your prefer­ence in human games" and modernize your knowledge about the technical growth of your nations, specifically Russia who is way out front of you and has compounded military buildup and capability without pause.

THIS WAS THE FIRST CONFRONTATION IN WORLD WAR III. Further, it allows your government to continue emergency regulations on you people of the U.S. because you can now move right into a non-finalizing maneuver of the encounter itself--as well as pull you down economically and introduce emer­gency economic regulations and restrictions.

THE "PEOPLE" did not vote confidence for Gorbachev; the elections are a sham and this places the world in incredible instability for the alternative Government of Russia is of far differing opinions of who shall exist and how. They will happily see Israel wiped from the map! Since Israeli Zionists control your government, the U.S. will be targeted for destruction also, for there is no longer diplomatic separation of the two.

You will further note that immediately upon the cease-fire, Foreign Minister Alexander Bessmertnykh was forcefully inserting major Soviet participation in the new regional security apparatus that will be set up in the Mideast under the so-called United Nations auspices. As a matter of fact, while YOU OF THE U.S. were proclaiming victory--guess what! IT WAS BEING ANNOUNCED LOUDLY IN THE USSR's LEGISLATURE THAT THE CEASE-FIRE WAS "A GREAT VICTORY FOR THE FOREIGN POLICY INITIATIVE OF OUR PRESIDENT GORBACHEV!. " Good luck, World!

I have been denounced as maniacal since our publication of AIDS, etc. So just copy the next blurb please, Dharma.

"AIDS THROUGH THE AIR"
    "The Center for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta is going to have to fund a study after Dr. Donald Jewett, professor of orthopedic surgery at the University of California at San Francisco, conducted a study showing that aerosols con­taining HIV-infected blood were produced during orthopedic surgery when bone-cutting tools were used. He found that these particles were small enough to penetrate a surgical mask and unpunctured surgical gloves. The finding would also implicate high-speed dental drills, apparently. Previously, the CDC said it was impossible for AIDS to spread through the air."

And along the lines of the subject material of our current Journal, the following:

"AND JUSTICE FOR SOME"
    "The Federal Election Commission has admitted it found on February 6, 1990, that there was cause to show that the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith and the American Jewish Committee had illegally paid for a smear campaign in 1986 against presidential candidate Lyndon LaRouche." No, this did NOT come from the New Federalist publication--this has now been made public in "establishment" papers. Mr. LaRouche has remained in prison for all these years--where are your freedoms, America? There is also proof now available that all charges were fabricated and the courts in the case were "fixed". So much for your "free" elections; you must take careful note of the things for reclaiming your Constitutional freedoms is at stake here.

Last for the items for current discussion. I have said I would keep you current on items which can affect your investments, living concerns, etc. Therefore, I shall herein print a listing of banks which are determined "WILL FAIL" and I can only assume you will take heed and act in wisdom.

A major Florida firm has recently analyzed the fiscal policies and soundness of the 100 largest banks in the U.S., employing three standard accounting practices. The firm totaled the stockholders' equity in each bank, comparing it to the bank's total assets. Then the bank's liquidity ratio was measured by analyzing the cash holdings, treasury bills and other readily convertible assets on hand as a percentage of total deposits and other short-term liabilities.

Lastly, the auditors figured the ratio of bad loans on each bank's books. This was done by taking the total amount of bad loans held by each bank and comparing it to the stockholders' equity.

Using these measures, the auditing firm developed a safety index, with four categories. These are: banks that are strong and safe; banks that are safe; banks straddling the line between safe and unsafe and banks that are unsafe.

When all the computations were completed, not even ONE of the 100 largest banks in the United States received the highest, "strong and safe", rating. More distressingly, only ONE of the top 100 banks received second-highest rating of "safe". That bank was the State Street Bank and Trust Co. of Boston.

Among the rest, 49 were rated as borderline--teetering on the edge between "safe and unsafe". The other 50 were rated at the bottom of the scale as to­tally "unsafe".

Since the ratings were issued, one bank listed in the group was seized by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. with you taxpayers being forced to pay as much as $12.5 billion (and growing) to bail out the financial giant. The others may not be in much better shape, but through tricky financial accounting proce­dures, usually described as "smoke and mirrors", they have managed to stay in operation:

American Express Centurion in Delaware
    American Security Bank in Washington
    Bancohio National Bank in Ohio
    Bank of America in California
    Bank of California
    Bank of New England in Boston
    Bank of New York
    Chase Lincoln First Bank in Rochester
    Chase Manhattan Bank in New York
    Citibank in New York
    Citizens and Southern National Bank in Atlanta
    Citizens Fidelity Bank in Louisville
    Connecticut National Bank
    Continental Bank in Chicago
    Crestar Bank in Virginia
    Dollar Dry Dock Bank in New York
    Fidelity Bank in Pennsylvania
    First Bank NA in Minnesota
    First Interstate Bank in California
    First Interstate Bank in Texas
    First National Bank of Boston
    First National Bank of Chicago
    First Pennsylvania Bank
    Fleet National Bank in Rhode Island
    Florida National Bank
    Goldome Savings Bank in Buffalo
    Harris Trust in Chicago
    Hibernia National Bank in New Orleans
    Irving Trust Company in New York
    Manufacturers Hanover Trust in New York
    Marine Midland Bank in New York
    Maryland National Bank
    Mellon Bank in Pennsylvania
    Midatlantic Bank in New Jersey
    North Carolina National Bank
    National City Bank in Ohio
    Northwest Bank in Minneapolis
    Peoples Bank in Connecticut
    Pittsburgh National Bank
    Provident National Bank in Pennsylvania
    Sanwa Bank in California
    Seattle First National Bank
    Security Pacific Bank of Washington
    Security Pacific National Bank in California
    Southeast Bank in Florida
    Sovran Bank in Virginia
    Texas Commerce Bank
    Union Bank in California
    Valley National Bank of Arizona
    Wells Fargo Bank in California

Please note that these are taken only from the 100 largest banks in the U.S.. The Savings and Loan collapse now is positively going to cost taxpayers in excess of more than $1 TRILLION AND RISING. You had better be taking great stock now in the banks for it is going to be incredibly more expensive and losses are going to be without ability to count. These things are clues to "timing" and possibilities. Do not postpone actions of proper tending of assets for the banks listed above, unless bailed out by miracles, will fail--that means that hundreds upon hundreds of the smaller banks are destined to total collapse.

I present this documentation so that you can make decisions in some manner of wisdom. Dear ones, there are simply no methods of total insurance against some measure of loss for the Conspirators have nailed shut the exits and alternate routes through the maze. I can only offer information as timely as possible for your assistance. AHO.

Dharma, allow us a rest before we move again into the subject matter of the Journal in writing for this turned out to be a bit more lengthy than anticipated and it is past lunch time. Thank you. In gratitude and appreciation to you ones of my crew, I step aside.

GCH

주제글 정보