SHALL SWEEP ACROSS THE
    LANDS AND THE PEOPLE
    WILL BE DECEIVED...."

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN
    "dharma"
    A PHOENIX JOURNAL
    COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK
    "....AND A NEW RELIGION SHALL SWEEP ACROSS
    THE LANDS AND THE PEOPLE SHALL BE DECEIVED...."

ISBN 0-922356-37-8

First Edition Printed by America West Publishers, 1991
    Published by
    PHOENIX SOURCE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
    P. O. BOX 27353
    LAS VEGAS, NV 89126

BOOK LIST
    THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES PRESENTED THROUGH "dharma" BY ENTITIES FROM HIGHER REALMS TO ASSIST HUMANKIND IN UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MOVE THROUGH THE "TIMES OF TRIBULATION"

THE BOOKS IN THE SERIES ARE:

SIPAPU ODYSSEY
    AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, I AM SANANDA
    SPACE-GATE, THE VEIL REMOVED
    SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER
    FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON
    SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL
    THE RAINBOW MASTERS
    AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE
    SATAN'S DRUMMERS
    PRIVACY IN A FISHBOWL
    CRY OF THE PHOENIX
    CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX
    SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET
    RRPP*
    *RAPE, RAVAGE, PLUNDER AND PILLAGE OF THE PHOENIX
    RAPE OF THE CONSTITUTION
    YOU CAN SLAY THE DRAGON
    THE NAKED PHOENIX
    BLOOD AND ASHES
    FIRESTORM IN BABYLON
    THE MOSSAD CONNECTION
    CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE
    PLEIADES CONNECTION--RETURN OF THE PHOENIX VOL. I
    BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS
    SHROUDS OF THE SEVENTH SEAL
    THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES I & II (BOOK)
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES III & IV (BOOK)
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES V & VI (BOOK)
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES VII & VIII (BOOK)

PHOENIX SOURCE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
    P. O. BOX 27353
    LAS VEGAS, NV 89126

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ...........
    CHAPTER 1................................................................................................... .........
    WHICH IS CRUEL?...........................................................................................
    IRAQ ARMS BIG HELP FROM U.S................................................................
    NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN IRAQ.....................................................................
    ONE OF THE BEST...........................................................................................
    FACTS ARE FACTS...........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 2................................................................................................... .........
    CONTINUATION: FREEDMAN-GOLDSTEIN..............................................
    CHAPTER 3................................................................................................... .........
    CONTINUATION OF THE FREEDMAN LETTER.........................................
    TERM "JEW" CREATED IN 1775--A.D........................................................
    CHAPTER 4................................................................................................... .........
    THE VATICAN OF JUDAISM JUDAISM/PHARISAISM............................
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... .........
    QUOTATION CONTINUED:............................................................................
    CHAPTER 6................................................................................................... .........
    TODAY'S WATCH............................................................................................
    CONTINUATION OF FREEDMAN'S LETTER TO GOLDSTEIN................
    MAP................................................................................................. ...................
    CHAPTER 7................................................................................................... .........
    TODAY'S WATCH............................................................................................
    YIDDISH............................................................................................. ................
    "KOL NIDRE" (DEFINITION).........................................................................
    CHAPTER 8................................................................................................... .........
    MILLIONS OF DOLLARS................................................................................
    CHAPTER 9................................................................................................... .........
    FREEDMAN/GOLDSTEIN--ZIONISTS UNCOVERED................................
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................. ........
    THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK.............................
    CHAPTER 11.................................................................................................. ........
    THE NEWS, JEWS AND GENERAL BROWN..............................................
    CHAPTER 12.................................................................................................. ........
    THE NEWS, ISRAELIS AND U.S.S. LIBERTY..............................................
    CHAPTER 13.................................................................................................. ........
    TODAY'S WONDROUS GAME......................................................................
    CHAPTER 14.................................................................................................. ........
    CHAPTER 15.................................................................................................. ........
    CHAPTER 16.................................................................................................. ........
    A.S.S.K............................................................................................. ...................
    THE MAJORITY OF SEVENTY.......................................................................
    THE MYTHIC POWER.....................................................................................
    CHAPTER 17.................................................................................................. ........
    SHOES THAT PINCH........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 18.................................................................................................. ........
    CHAPTER 19.................................................................................................. ........
    HOW CAN YOU KNOW TRUTH?..................................................................
    CHAPTER 20.................................................................................................. ........
    HOW TO RECOGNIZE THE ANTI-CHRIST (THAT
    WHICH IS AGAINST GOD) WITHIN.......................................................
    CHAPTER 21.................................................................................................. ........
    SHUTTLE LAUNCH..........................................................................................
    YOU THINK THE SOVIETS ARE IN BAD PLIGHT
    MILITARILY?......................................................................................... ......
    PAY FOR COST................................................................................................ .
    BUT AMERICA IS DIFFERENT?.....................................................................
    WHAT OF MILITARY DRAFT?.......................................................................
    THE MONEY POWER......................................................................................
    BIGOTRY OR EXCLUSIVISM?.......................................................................
    THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE..............................................................................
    EPILOGUE--A LARGER PERSPECTIVE.......................................................
    THE DECLINE OF THE WEST........................................................................
    WHO IS A JEW?................................................................................................
    CHAPTER 22.................................................................................................. ........
    TO THE WAR FRONT.......................................................................................
    CHAPTER 23.................................................................................................. ........
    THE PERSIAN GULF "WAR".........................................................................
    AH HA! HATONN IS OFF THE TRACK OF
    KHAZARS AND JEWS!..............................................................................
    TEUTONIC KNIGHTS.......................................................................................
    SEMITES, ER--AH-H-H--ANTI-SEMITES.....................................................
    THE ONE GREAT ASSET.................................................................................
    FACE THE FACTS , LITTLE SHEMITES........................................................
    LET US TALK ABOUT THE KREMLIN.........................................................
    CHAPTER 24.................................................................................................. ........
    WHY THE SELECTIVE "SCRIBE" IMPACT?...............................................
    WHERE IS GOD?..............................................................................................
    TERMINOLOGY......................................................................................... .......
    CHAPTER 25.................................................................................................. ........
    TERMINOLOGY: MIND CONTROL/FACTUAL DEFINITIONS.................
    JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY...................................................................................
    SO WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?............................................................
    CHAPTER 26.................................................................................................. ........
    JUDAISM IS CHOSEN AS THE RELIGION OF THE KHAZARS................
    DOMINATION BY THE KHAZAR ZIONISTS...............................................
    ZIONISM PROGRESSES..................................................................................

INTRODUCTION
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 1991 8:47 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 201
    The action has been so subtle and so "creeping" in it's slithery nature that you ones have not seen it coming nor the lethal bite of the serpent. But the poison has penetrated the globe and the death rattle is heard throughout the lands.

I am not going to write more in this INTRODUCTION to the subject for the subject of this Journal is an ongoing outlaying of that which has come upon you--it is our "commission" given forth by God Creator and our commitment unto Him and that unto Creation to set the records to straight so that the truth is known in the final days. But oh, blessed brothers--it needs not be the "final days" for that is the BIGGEST LIE OF ALL AGAINST YOU DECEIVED ONES OF INNOCENCE--YE WHO HAVE TRIED TO FOLLOW THAT WHICH YOU PERCEIVED AND ACCEPTED AS TRUTH FROM YOUR TEACHERS AND LEADERS--HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT THEY WERE DISINFORMED FROM EVIL SOURCES? MAY GOD GIVE HELP TO ALLOW YOUR VISION TO CLEAR THAT WE MIGHT WALK TOGETHER IN TURNING ABOUT THIS BEAST AND CLEAR IT FROM THE LANDS. AHO!

I ask that a letter received this very morning be put into this segment. The "Dr." has asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons and that is honored--the letter will be copied verbatim.

Dear Hatonn,

It seems like a lot of people know about this treachery and evil in our U.S. gov't, such as "THE SPOTLIGHT", NORD DAVIS & C.B. BAKER'S PUBLICATIONS, "FOR THE PEOPLE" radio (950 am), etc., etc.! I am copying and mailing your materials and others like crazy--as much as I can & I am encouraging others to do the same. BUT--it seems like the old times are repeating themselves & nothing is changing. Those of evil intent are still doing what they will & are in control. There's a so-called "Cease fire" now & it looks as if another puppet gov't is going to be installed in Kuwait--WITH OUR MONEY & the controllers are rolling right along. Just like always, just like history. People will continue to talk & write about the TRUTH, but the stark, old reality we always end up living with is what those in control decide. What are we to do?

I've heard that we killed over 200,000 Iraqi people (in Baghdad), 112,000 were civilians and 70,000 of those were children--70,000! 70,000! 7-0! Over 200,000 TOTAL! And Americans are going to go happily along blindly waving their yellow ribbons like swastika's, enjoying their lives as they trot off to the malls, movies, restaurants and vacations. But not for long, I suspect. This is going to snap back on us for letting this happen. I wonder how many Americans prayed for those Iraqi people, Palestinians or Lebanese who in God's eyes and should be in OUR eyes--are our brethren.

My God, Hatonn--I can't even think -- begin to think what 70,000 (seventy thousand) children look like lined up in a row, let alone 200,000. The line would be so long, it is beyond my imagination right now. This is Horrid!

What we are experiencing on this planet is not LIFE--REAL LIFE. The sweetness, love and beauty of God's creation is right before our eyes, in every single leaf, if we look. We are sleepwalking; our bulbs are dim. My God, how did it come to this? I notice you address some who write to you, even the ones who attack you, as "Precious". That is so beautiful and is how we all should regard each other and all life. Well, I want to extend my love to you, Hatonn, & thank you for everything. I want to say you, too, are precious unto me--UNTO US. I am ashamed of this country and this planet and I thank you for your help and information.

I hope I can meet you someday and welcome you with open arms as brethren standing straight and tall IN HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE in the Radiance of God upon a placement on this beautiful orb in the cosmos whose culture is deeply involved in living the Peace, Love and Serenity of our Creator. I Love you, CJM.

P.S. I give permission to publish this only if Hatonn wants to do so. Please withhold my name.

The very Light of God rests upon you for as ONE sees--the rest can be led. And so it shall come to pass for in the days ahead the TRUTH SHALL "OUT" and when the evil can no longer hide in his dark places--Man will "remember" and set to right that which he has allowed and committed in the darkness and he shall again rise as the Phoenix from that which was the evil of the damned and fly again upon these wondrous wings with the cosmic brothers and children of God's tribes. But to change of a thing which is battered and broken--one must know that which IS and then, only then, can the machinery be repaired and reclaimed.

And so it shall come to pass for as God and The Creation are ONE, and so we too are of THAT ONE--it is not over until GOD WINS! And furthermore, God will win for so is it written that it shall be so and when all these other things have come to pass in the final cycle of days upon a weary and battered world--GOD SHALL BE TRIUMPHANT AND HIS PEOPLE SHALL BE SUSTAINED IN PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD AND THE LAMBS SHALL BE GATHERED WITHIN THE FOLD AND NURTURED ACCORDING EACH UNTO HIS NEEDS. FOR THIS IS THE PROMISE OF GOD. AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE SENT AND BROUGHT FORTH UNTO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD THAT MAN CAN SEE AND KNOW--AND CHOOSE HIS PATH UNTO LIFE OR UNTO DEATH. AND SO AS IT IS WRITTEN WILL IT COME TO PASS IN THE DAYS OF THIS GENERATION UPON THE LANDS CALLED EARTH-SHAN AND SHE, SHAN, SHALL RAISE UNTO HER PLACE OF HIGHER GLORY AMONG THE SHIPS OF THE UNIVERSE. THAT WHICH IS SICK SHALL BE NURTURED AND HEALED IN THE CRADLE OF GOD'S TIMELESS, SPACELESS BEING AND THE BIRTHING INTO THE RADIANCE SHALL BEYOND ALL IMAGININGS--FOR I HAVE BEEN THERE, I HAVE SEEN IT AND I HAVE LIVED IT! SO BE IT!

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

In total service unto the HOSTS sent forth from HOLY GOD in and for preparation for HIS COMING AGAIN UPON THE TERRA OF EARTH SHAN. SO BE IT AND GLORY SHALL RADIATE FROM THAT WONDROUS PLACE AS THE LAMP WHICH IT IS! AND YE OF GOD SHALL RISE AS ON WINGS OF EAGLES UNTO THE COSMOS AND BACK AND FORTH AS THE PERFECTION WHICH YE ARE--AND HAVE FORGOTTEN. SALU.

That which ye perceive as UGLY in the projection of TRUTH--is only perception. For the TRUTH is the "medicine" which allows the healing and cure--and shall set into balance and bring freedom again upon the lands and among the people. No evil shall be allowed within the wondrous perfection of the PLACE OF GOD. Lessons must be learned and sometimes they are most dastardly and painful, indeed. We bring with us the blessings and the PRESENCE OF HIS HOLY BEING WITH US FOR HE WOULD NOT LEAVE HIS CHILDREN ALONE AND WITHOUT DIRECTION. BE PATIENT AND WAIT UPON HIS HOLY BEING--JUST WAIT UPON THE LORD, FOR HE, TOO, HAS PLANS--AND THAT WHICH HE CREATES CAN BE UN-CREATED AND THE EVIL ADVERSARY HAS NO ABILITY TO CREATE FROM THAT WHICH IS NOT OF THE PHYSICAL AND THE "PHYSICAL" DOES NOT HAVE IMMORTALITY IN ITS MANIFESTED FORM. SO BE IT AND SAALOME'--MAY WE WALK EVER IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS RADIANCE. AMEN.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 23:10.

주제글 정보