SHALL SWEEP ACROSS THE
    LANDS AND THE PEOPLE
    WILL BE DECEIVED...."

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN
    "dharma"
    A PHOENIX JOURNAL
    COPYRIGHT POSITION STATEMENT AND DISCLAIMER
    The Phoenix Journals are intended as a "real time" commentary on current events, how current events relate to past events and the relationships of both to the physical and spiritual destinies of mankind.

All of history, as we now know it, has been revised, rewritten, twisted and tweaked by selfishly motivated men to achieve and maintain control over other men. When one can understand that everything is comprised of "energy" and that even physical matter is "coalesced" energy, and that all energy emanates from God's thought, one can accept the idea that the successful focusing of millions of minds on one expected happening will cause it to happen.

If the many prophecies made over thousands of years are accepted, these are the "end times" (specifically the year 2000, the second millennium, etc.). That would put us in the "sorting" period and only a few short years from the finish line. God has said that in the end-times would come the WORD--to the four corners of the world--so that each could decide his/her own course toward, or away from, divinity--based upon TRUTH.

So, God sends His Hosts--Messengers--to present that TRUTH. This is the way in which He chooses to present it, through the Phoenix Journals. Thus, these journals are Truth, which cannot be copyrighted; they are compilations of information already available on Earth, researched and compiled by others (some, no doubt, for this purpose) which should not be copyrighted. Therefore, these journals are not copyrighted (except SIPAPU ODYSSEY which is "fiction").

The first sixty or so journals were published by America West Publishing which elected to indicate that a copyright had been applied for on the theory that the ISBN number (so necessary for booksellers) was dependent upon the copyright. Commander Hatonn, the primary author and compiler, insisted that no copyrights be applied for and, to our knowledge, none were.

If the Truth is to reach the four corners of the world, it must be freely passed on. It is hoped that each reader will feel free to do that, keeping it in context, of course.

THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK
    "....AND A NEW RELIGION SHALL SWEEP ACROSS
    THE LANDS AND THE PEOPLE SHALL BE DECEIVED...."

ISBN 0-922356-37-8

First Edition Printed by America West Publishers, 1991
    Published by
    PHOENIX SOURCE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
    P. O. BOX 27353
    LAS VEGAS, NV 89126

BOOK LIST
    THIS BOOK IS PART OF A SERIES PRESENTED THROUGH "dharma" BY ENTITIES FROM HIGHER REALMS TO ASSIST HUMANKIND IN UNDERSTANDING HOW TO MOVE THROUGH THE "TIMES OF TRIBULATION"

THE BOOKS IN THE SERIES ARE:

SIPAPU ODYSSEY
    AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL, I AM SANANDA
    SPACE-GATE, THE VEIL REMOVED
    SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER
    FROM HERE TO ARMAGEDDON
    SURVIVAL IS ONLY TEN FEET FROM HELL
    THE RAINBOW MASTERS
    AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE
    SATAN'S DRUMMERS
    PRIVACY IN A FISHBOWL
    CRY OF THE PHOENIX
    CRUCIFIXION OF THE PHOENIX
    SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET
    RRPP*
    *RAPE, RAVAGE, PLUNDER AND PILLAGE OF THE PHOENIX
    RAPE OF THE CONSTITUTION
    YOU CAN SLAY THE DRAGON
    THE NAKED PHOENIX
    BLOOD AND ASHES
    FIRESTORM IN BABYLON
    THE MOSSAD CONNECTION
    CREATION, THE SACRED UNIVERSE
    PLEIADES CONNECTION--RETURN OF THE PHOENIX VOL. I
    BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS
    SHROUDS OF THE SEVENTH SEAL
    THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES I & II (BOOK)
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES III & IV (BOOK)
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES V & VI (BOOK)
    PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS VOLUMES VII & VIII (BOOK)

PHOENIX SOURCE DISTRIBUTORS, INC.
    P. O. BOX 27353
    LAS VEGAS, NV 89126

TABLE OF CONTENTS
    CHAPTER PAGE

INTRODUCTION........................................................................................ ...........
    CHAPTER 1................................................................................................... .........
    WHICH IS CRUEL?...........................................................................................
    IRAQ ARMS BIG HELP FROM U.S................................................................
    NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN IRAQ.....................................................................
    ONE OF THE BEST...........................................................................................
    FACTS ARE FACTS...........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 2................................................................................................... .........
    CONTINUATION: FREEDMAN-GOLDSTEIN..............................................
    CHAPTER 3................................................................................................... .........
    CONTINUATION OF THE FREEDMAN LETTER.........................................
    TERM "JEW" CREATED IN 1775--A.D........................................................
    CHAPTER 4................................................................................................... .........
    THE VATICAN OF JUDAISM JUDAISM/PHARISAISM............................
    CHAPTER 5................................................................................................... .........
    QUOTATION CONTINUED:............................................................................
    CHAPTER 6................................................................................................... .........
    TODAY'S WATCH............................................................................................
    CONTINUATION OF FREEDMAN'S LETTER TO GOLDSTEIN................
    MAP................................................................................................. ...................
    CHAPTER 7................................................................................................... .........
    TODAY'S WATCH............................................................................................
    YIDDISH............................................................................................. ................
    "KOL NIDRE" (DEFINITION).........................................................................
    CHAPTER 8................................................................................................... .........
    MILLIONS OF DOLLARS................................................................................
    CHAPTER 9................................................................................................... .........
    FREEDMAN/GOLDSTEIN--ZIONISTS UNCOVERED................................
    CHAPTER 10.................................................................................................. ........
    THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK.............................
    CHAPTER 11.................................................................................................. ........
    THE NEWS, JEWS AND GENERAL BROWN..............................................
    CHAPTER 12.................................................................................................. ........
    THE NEWS, ISRAELIS AND U.S.S. LIBERTY..............................................
    CHAPTER 13.................................................................................................. ........
    TODAY'S WONDROUS GAME......................................................................
    CHAPTER 14.................................................................................................. ........
    CHAPTER 15.................................................................................................. ........
    CHAPTER 16.................................................................................................. ........
    A.S.S.K............................................................................................. ...................
    THE MAJORITY OF SEVENTY.......................................................................
    THE MYTHIC POWER.....................................................................................
    CHAPTER 17.................................................................................................. ........
    SHOES THAT PINCH........................................................................................
    CHAPTER 18.................................................................................................. ........
    CHAPTER 19.................................................................................................. ........
    HOW CAN YOU KNOW TRUTH?..................................................................
    CHAPTER 20.................................................................................................. ........
    HOW TO RECOGNIZE THE ANTI-CHRIST (THAT
    WHICH IS AGAINST GOD) WITHIN.......................................................
    CHAPTER 21.................................................................................................. ........
    SHUTTLE LAUNCH..........................................................................................
    YOU THINK THE SOVIETS ARE IN BAD PLIGHT
    MILITARILY?......................................................................................... ......
    PAY FOR COST................................................................................................ .
    BUT AMERICA IS DIFFERENT?.....................................................................
    WHAT OF MILITARY DRAFT?.......................................................................
    THE MONEY POWER......................................................................................
    BIGOTRY OR EXCLUSIVISM?.......................................................................
    THE UNHOLY ALLIANCE..............................................................................
    EPILOGUE--A LARGER PERSPECTIVE.......................................................
    THE DECLINE OF THE WEST........................................................................
    WHO IS A JEW?................................................................................................
    CHAPTER 22.................................................................................................. ........
    TO THE WAR FRONT.......................................................................................
    CHAPTER 23.................................................................................................. ........
    THE PERSIAN GULF "WAR".........................................................................
    AH HA! HATONN IS OFF THE TRACK OF
    KHAZARS AND JEWS!..............................................................................
    TEUTONIC KNIGHTS.......................................................................................
    SEMITES, ER--AH-H-H--ANTI-SEMITES.....................................................
    THE ONE GREAT ASSET.................................................................................
    FACE THE FACTS , LITTLE SHEMITES........................................................
    LET US TALK ABOUT THE KREMLIN.........................................................
    CHAPTER 24.................................................................................................. ........
    WHY THE SELECTIVE "SCRIBE" IMPACT?...............................................
    WHERE IS GOD?..............................................................................................
    TERMINOLOGY......................................................................................... .......
    CHAPTER 25.................................................................................................. ........
    TERMINOLOGY: MIND CONTROL/FACTUAL DEFINITIONS.................
    JUDEO-CHRISTIANITY...................................................................................
    SO WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?............................................................
    CHAPTER 26.................................................................................................. ........
    JUDAISM IS CHOSEN AS THE RELIGION OF THE KHAZARS................
    DOMINATION BY THE KHAZAR ZIONISTS...............................................
    ZIONISM PROGRESSES..................................................................................

INTRODUCTION
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUESDAY, MARCH 5, 1991 8:47 A.M. YEAR 4, DAY 201
    The action has been so subtle and so "creeping" in it's slithery nature that you ones have not seen it coming nor the lethal bite of the serpent. But the poison has penetrated the globe and the death rattle is heard throughout the lands.

I am not going to write more in this INTRODUCTION to the subject for the subject of this Journal is an ongoing outlaying of that which has come upon you--it is our "commission" given forth by God Creator and our commitment unto Him and that unto Creation to set the records to straight so that the truth is known in the final days. But oh, blessed brothers--it needs not be the "final days" for that is the BIGGEST LIE OF ALL AGAINST YOU DECEIVED ONES OF INNOCENCE--YE WHO HAVE TRIED TO FOLLOW THAT WHICH YOU PERCEIVED AND ACCEPTED AS TRUTH FROM YOUR TEACHERS AND LEADERS--HOW COULD YOU KNOW THAT THEY WERE DISINFORMED FROM EVIL SOURCES? MAY GOD GIVE HELP TO ALLOW YOUR VISION TO CLEAR THAT WE MIGHT WALK TOGETHER IN TURNING ABOUT THIS BEAST AND CLEAR IT FROM THE LANDS. AHO!

I ask that a letter received this very morning be put into this segment. The "Dr." has asked to remain anonymous for obvious reasons and that is honored--the letter will be copied verbatim.

Dear Hatonn,

It seems like a lot of people know about this treachery and evil in our U.S. gov't, such as "THE SPOTLIGHT", NORD DAVIS & C.B. BAKER'S PUBLICATIONS, "FOR THE PEOPLE" radio (950 am), etc., etc.! I am copying and mailing your materials and others like crazy--as much as I can & I am encouraging others to do the same. BUT--it seems like the old times are repeating themselves & nothing is changing. Those of evil intent are still doing what they will & are in control. There's a so-called "Cease fire" now & it looks as if another puppet gov't is going to be installed in Kuwait--WITH OUR MONEY & the controllers are rolling right along. Just like always, just like history. People will continue to talk & write about the TRUTH, but the stark, old reality we always end up living with is what those in control decide. What are we to do?

I've heard that we killed over 200,000 Iraqi people (in Baghdad), 112,000 were civilians and 70,000 of those were children--70,000! 70,000! 7-0! Over 200,000 TOTAL! And Americans are going to go happily along blindly waving their yellow ribbons like swastika's, enjoying their lives as they trot off to the malls, movies, restaurants and vacations. But not for long, I suspect. This is going to snap back on us for letting this happen. I wonder how many Americans prayed for those Iraqi people, Palestinians or Lebanese who in God's eyes and should be in OUR eyes--are our brethren.

My God, Hatonn--I can't even think -- begin to think what 70,000 (seventy thousand) children look like lined up in a row, let alone 200,000. The line would be so long, it is beyond my imagination right now. This is Horrid!

What we are experiencing on this planet is not LIFE--REAL LIFE. The sweetness, love and beauty of God's creation is right before our eyes, in every single leaf, if we look. We are sleepwalking; our bulbs are dim. My God, how did it come to this? I notice you address some who write to you, even the ones who attack you, as "Precious". That is so beautiful and is how we all should regard each other and all life. Well, I want to extend my love to you, Hatonn, & thank you for everything. I want to say you, too, are precious unto me--UNTO US. I am ashamed of this country and this planet and I thank you for your help and information.

I hope I can meet you someday and welcome you with open arms as brethren standing straight and tall IN HONOR, INTEGRITY AND LOVE in the Radiance of God upon a placement on this beautiful orb in the cosmos whose culture is deeply involved in living the Peace, Love and Serenity of our Creator. I Love you, CJM.

P.S. I give permission to publish this only if Hatonn wants to do so. Please withhold my name.

The very Light of God rests upon you for as ONE sees--the rest can be led. And so it shall come to pass for in the days ahead the TRUTH SHALL "OUT" and when the evil can no longer hide in his dark places--Man will "remember" and set to right that which he has allowed and committed in the darkness and he shall again rise as the Phoenix from that which was the evil of the damned and fly again upon these wondrous wings with the cosmic brothers and children of God's tribes. But to change of a thing which is battered and broken--one must know that which IS and then, only then, can the machinery be repaired and reclaimed.

And so it shall come to pass for as God and The Creation are ONE, and so we too are of THAT ONE--it is not over until GOD WINS! And furthermore, God will win for so is it written that it shall be so and when all these other things have come to pass in the final cycle of days upon a weary and battered world--GOD SHALL BE TRIUMPHANT AND HIS PEOPLE SHALL BE SUSTAINED IN PEACE AND BROTHERHOOD AND THE LAMBS SHALL BE GATHERED WITHIN THE FOLD AND NURTURED ACCORDING EACH UNTO HIS NEEDS. FOR THIS IS THE PROMISE OF GOD. AND THE TRUTH SHALL BE SENT AND BROUGHT FORTH UNTO THE FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD THAT MAN CAN SEE AND KNOW--AND CHOOSE HIS PATH UNTO LIFE OR UNTO DEATH. AND SO AS IT IS WRITTEN WILL IT COME TO PASS IN THE DAYS OF THIS GENERATION UPON THE LANDS CALLED EARTH-SHAN AND SHE, SHAN, SHALL RAISE UNTO HER PLACE OF HIGHER GLORY AMONG THE SHIPS OF THE UNIVERSE. THAT WHICH IS SICK SHALL BE NURTURED AND HEALED IN THE CRADLE OF GOD'S TIMELESS, SPACELESS BEING AND THE BIRTHING INTO THE RADIANCE SHALL BEYOND ALL IMAGININGS--FOR I HAVE BEEN THERE, I HAVE SEEN IT AND I HAVE LIVED IT! SO BE IT!

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn

In total service unto the HOSTS sent forth from HOLY GOD in and for preparation for HIS COMING AGAIN UPON THE TERRA OF EARTH SHAN. SO BE IT AND GLORY SHALL RADIATE FROM THAT WONDROUS PLACE AS THE LAMP WHICH IT IS! AND YE OF GOD SHALL RISE AS ON WINGS OF EAGLES UNTO THE COSMOS AND BACK AND FORTH AS THE PERFECTION WHICH YE ARE--AND HAVE FORGOTTEN. SALU.

That which ye perceive as UGLY in the projection of TRUTH--is only perception. For the TRUTH is the "medicine" which allows the healing and cure--and shall set into balance and bring freedom again upon the lands and among the people. No evil shall be allowed within the wondrous perfection of the PLACE OF GOD. Lessons must be learned and sometimes they are most dastardly and painful, indeed. We bring with us the blessings and the PRESENCE OF HIS HOLY BEING WITH US FOR HE WOULD NOT LEAVE HIS CHILDREN ALONE AND WITHOUT DIRECTION. BE PATIENT AND WAIT UPON HIS HOLY BEING--JUST WAIT UPON THE LORD, FOR HE, TOO, HAS PLANS--AND THAT WHICH HE CREATES CAN BE UN-CREATED AND THE EVIL ADVERSARY HAS NO ABILITY TO CREATE FROM THAT WHICH IS NOT OF THE PHYSICAL AND THE "PHYSICAL" DOES NOT HAVE IMMORTALITY IN ITS MANIFESTED FORM. SO BE IT AND SAALOME'--MAY WE WALK EVER IN THE PRESENCE OF HIS RADIANCE. AMEN.
    첨부된 파일 첨부된 파일
    Last edited by web master; 2013-01-15 at 23:10.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#025, THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK

PJ 25
    CHAPTER 1
    REC #1 HATONN
    SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 1991 8:49 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 184
    WHICH IS CRUEL?
    WAR IS NOT OF GOD AND THAT IS WHICH IS CRUEL--ON EITHER PART OF ADVERSARIES! BUREAUCRATS MAKE THE MOUTHINGS AND PLANNINGS AND OTHERS OF THE HELPLESS PEOPLE DO THE DYING AND MURDER. NEITHER IS ON THE SIDE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS AND GODLINESS! THE PREPONDERANCE OF "CORRECT" SIMPLY SHIFTS ACCORDING TO THE ATTACKERS AND WHO IS BEING ATTACKED--THOSE WHO MAKE WAR ARE BOTH WRONG.

Therefore, with this in mind, I ask that you cease the haggling over whether or not Hatonn favors this one or that one--I favor NEITHER! I SUPPORT THE TROOPS WHO ARE IN LIFE-GIVING SITUATIONS OF ANOTHER'S DECIDING AND PLAY FOR POWER FOR WHEN IT IS OVER, NEITHER WILL WIN; BOTH ARE LOSERS BY TREMENDOUSLY LARGE COSTS. WHO WILL WIN IN WORLDLY GAIN FROM THIS MIDDLE EAST FIGHTING IN THE ENDING--IF IT CONTINUES AS A SIMPLE CONFRONTATION BETWEEN THE U.S. AND IRAQ? ISRAEL AND THE SOVIET UNION. AND THE MASSIVE ARMIES OF CHINA--WAIT!

Dharma, we have buried our friends in work and therefore, we will not write on material which is so pertinent that it must be shipped as an Express this day. I will give some backup public information which will confirm a few things the public is having difficulty accepting from our writings. It is good to share as readers find these confirmations for we know that we give you incredible bites to swallow.

IRAQ ARMS: BIG HELP FROM U.S.
    Los Angeles Times; Wed., Feb. 13, 1991. Washington:

"The Commerce Department approved millions of dollars in high-technology exports to an Iraqi research center after a classified Pentagon report warned on Nov. 6, 1986, that the nine-acre complex north of Baghdad was secretly developing missiles and weapons of mass destruction, according to government sources familiar with the report.

"In a letter the next day, the Pentagon objected to issuance of an export license to a New Jersey computer maker, citing the ‘high likelihood' that American computer equipment would be applied to secret Iraqi military research at the complex called Saad 16.

"Nonetheless, Commerce approved the sale ‘without condition'.

"In fact, Commerce approved $1.5 billion in exports to Iraq of American high technology and other equipment with potential military uses from 1985 through 1990--some shipped directly to such Iraqi agencies as the Ministry of Defense, Atomic Energy Commission and Air Force.----."

I believe that is enough to give you an idea that I do not choose lightly that which I give unto you. You readers must also understand that my hardest critics are my scribes and local readers. It is strange to us who watch and wait, that you ones must have absolute confirmation of Truth and yet all lies are swallowed as whole-cloth or with tongue-in-cheek humor at the dispensers thereof. It is alright, for in the overall, Truth will stand the test of it all and credibility shall be that which remains instead of the lies.

Here is another portion which will confirm as nearly as possible the truth of that which I gave you that said Hussein has nuclear weapons--NOW! This following is pretty low-key, as always, in efforts of letting the "head liar" off the hook but, none-the-less admissions are slipping forth. When you think that we who bring Truth and others scattered so sparsely about, who also project Truth, are not being heard--oh yes indeed, we are and the responses cannot always simply be ignored and therein lies the hope--through Truth--always countering their lies with Truth. For if it be Truth, at some point it shall "out".

NUCLEAR WEAPONS IN IRAQ
    February 11, 1991, staff writer, Spotlight, Washington: "The Soviet Union is shipping nuclear waste to Iraq (dear ones, this is NOW and STILL) for use in a deadly array of radiological weapons that could increase American and allied casualties exponentially.

"President George Bush was misinformed in November that Iraqis nuclear arms potential was at least a year away. But he was told shortly before he issued his January 16 order to attack Iraq that President Saddam Hussein has a limited capability in ‘dirty nukes' that could spread fatal radiation across the Arabian Desert with aerial bombs.

"However, Bush was not briefed on the full extent of Iraqis radiation arsenal, intelligence sources say. In addition to aerial bombs, Iraq is believed to have radiological warheads for artillery shells, landmines and short-range missiles."

NOW, PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO THE NEXT--JUST FOLLOWING ON IN THE SAME ARTICLE:

"Moreover. . . the president is not being fully informed of the Soviet Union's involvement because if he had been properly briefed he may not have fallen into what could be the greatest trap in history--with the Soviets seen moving on Western Europe while U.S. and other NATO forces are nailed down in the Middle East.

"There is even doubt Bush (the former head of the CIA) has been given all the available intelligence regarding Soviet shipments of substantial supplies of nuclear waste materials from the dozens of Chernobyl-style and other power plants that dot the map of the USSR.

"No rational U.S. president would strip NATO' defenses naked and go to war against Iraq if he had been completely aware of the Soviet Union's double role....." etc., etc., etc.

ONE OF THE BEST
    SOVIET GENERALS SKEPTICAL ABOUT WAR GAINS, SAY U.S. MISJUDGED HUSSEIN: Moscow, Sat., Feb. 2, 1991, Los Angeles Times:

"In barbed remarks with implications for super-power cooperation in the Persian Gulf, Soviet generals and civilian experts are expressing skepticism about the achievements of Operation Desert Storm, and they accuse U.S. leaders of patently misjudging the leader of Iraq and its army.

"‘The Americans clearly underestimated Saddam Hussein,' said Lt. Gen. German S. Starodubov, deputy administration of the Soviet General Staff.

"They thought that after the very first bombardments, he would either capitulate or lose his head and rush to some sort of adventure. But that could hardly be expected of an adversary who had just fought in the desert for eight years, against Iran."

This is a most important document and deserves reproducing in its entirety but I only wish to give confirmation in this writing.

Do I believe that ultimately Saddam would win? I have already told you that neither will win and a tremendous number of deaths will occur--beyond your reckoning--if this insanity is not stopped. Will Russia make a bigger threat on Tuesday? Probably not publicly but there are things under way which you ones are never given insight from that level of perspective.

Russia has sent a cold wave into your Eastern U.S. which will devastate more Southern crops. They have managed to prevent the Western California growing fields having rainfall enough to allow survival of crops for now water to the lush San Joaquin garden along with the Imperial Valley is to be cut to 25% of water quotas. When the ground pumping happens, as it must, to survive you will deplete your reserves to devastating levels--and you still can be prevented from having "natural" renewal as long as they choose.

You had a good demonstration of that phenomenon two days ago. Southern California had a strong front moving in and rain was expected. Then according to the newscasters, "..an unexpected high pressure ‘just appeared' out of nowhere and the storm dissipated to the north and to the south....babble, babble, babble." This was on the same day that extremely loud "sonic" booms were heard in many separate areas but with no super-sonic craft in the air.

Well, let me give you a bit of insight about the "large, untraced, sonic boom in the area of Edwards Air Force Base, Palmdale and Lancaster"--the first was a deflected beam to create electronic havoc in this area (which it did and we had to spend most of yesterday repairing and restablizing electronics systems) and the second (almost simultaneous) "report" was from a particle beam which said to your leaders: "We in the cosmospheres will detonate the San Andreas fault if you don't hold up with that invasion of Kuwait!" Now readers, you can laugh if you like, but the recipients in the areas of these blasts are not laughing--and I am not laughing. You think there is no such capability?--THERE IS SUCH CAPABILITY. Incredibly large and massive "stuff" is going on while you are glued to pre-programmed news garbage. It is bad world-wide, but most of the world is simply in a state of shock at you-the-Americans for they cannot understand why YOU don't know the truth.

Oh yes, you have a lot of countries into and over their heads in the same subterfuge and unfortunately they are the ones, along with you, who pull all the puppet strings. But, herein I will outlay just one more statement from the headlines of this paper: "DEATHS PROBED: Military authorities in Saudi Arabia are now investigating the deaths of 11 Marines in the fighting around Khafji to determine if, in fact, they had been killed by allied or ‘friendly' fire." And, another said that "President Bush took his upbeat, patriotic appeal on the road with visits to three East Coast military bases. He said ‘HE' will defeat Iraqi President Saddam Hussein's ‘endless appetite' - - -" HE?? What about those 11 Marines just mentioned? By the way, America, if there are only a bit less than half a million troops in Saudi Arabia and yet there are over a million who have been shipped out (by your own official counts)--where are they? Come now, I doubt "little gray aliens" from Orion abducted them ALL for some kind of Cosmic fling!

Let us leave this now, Dharma; we shall come back to all this for an upcoming Express and I wish to take no more time at present. We shall take up the subject of why Bush had to have this war with Hussein but I must continue with the outlay of information as begun in the last Journal. If you ones cannot come into understanding that it is the Khazar Zionists who have you by the throat--then the rest of the explanation can have no impact or meaning of value. YOU MUST GET THE PLAYERS STRAIGHT!

The following will be a direct quote (copy) from a Special Delivery letter to Dr. David Goldstein LL.D. FROM Benjamin H. Freedman, October 10, 1954.

In the interest of saving space and time, Dharma, simply put it to paper exactly as it is written. I shall begin with the word "QUOTE" and end the document with "END QUOTING". If I make comment at any point, I shall indicate by use of my initial.

"FACTS ARE FACTS"

960 PARK AVENUE
    NEW YORK CITY
    October
    Tenth
    1 9 5 4.
    SPECIAL DELIVERY

Dr.David Goldstein, LL.D.,
    Astor Post Office Station,
    Boston, Massachusetts.

My dear Dr. Goldstein,

Your very outstanding achievements as a convert to Catholicism impress me as without a comparable parallel in modern history. Your devotion to the doctrines and the dogmas of the Roman Catholic Church defy any attempt at description by me only with words. Words fail me for that.

As a vigorous protagonist persevering so persistently in propagating the principles of the Roman Catholic Church, its purpose, its policies, its programs, your dauntless determination is the inspiration for countless others who courageously seek to follow in your footsteps.

In view of this fact it requires great courage for me to write to you as I am about to do. So I pray when you receive this communication from me you will try to keep in mind Galatians 4:16, "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?". I hope you will so favor me.

It is truly a source of great pleasure and genuine gratification to greet you at long last although of necessity by correspondence. It is quite a disappointment to me to make your acquaintance in this manner. It would now afford me a far greater pleasure and a great privilege also if instead I could greet you on this occasion in person.

(H: you will note that only in the beginning do "words fail him" for this does get tedious and long, so please bear with us until he finally gets to some points after the honey is smeared about most thickly.)

Our very good mutual friend has for long been planning a meeting with you in person for me. I still wish to do that. I look forward with pleasant anticipation to doing this in the not too distant future at a time agreeable to you.

You will discover in the contents of this long letter valid evidence for the urgency on my part to communicate with you without further delay. You will further discover this urgency reflected in the present gravity of the crisis which now jeopardizes an uninterrupted continuance of the Christian faith in its long struggle as the world's most effective spiritual and social force in the Divine mission of promoting the welfare of all mankind without regard for their diversified races, religions, and nationalities.

Your most recent article coming to my attention appeared in the September issue of the A.P.J. Bulletin, the official publication of the organization calling themselves The Archconfraternity of Prayer for Peace and Goodwill to Israel. The headline of your article, News and Views of Jews, and the purpose of the organization stated in the masthead of the publication, "To Promote Interest in the Apostalate to Israel" prompts me to take Father time by his forelock and promptly offer my comments. I beg your indulgence accordingly.

It is with reluctance that I place my comments in letter form. I hesitated to do so but I find it the only expedient thing to do under the circumstances. I beg to submit them to you now without reservation of any nature for your immediate and earnest consideration. It is my very sincere wish that you accept them in the friendly spirit in which they are submitted. It is also my hope that you will give your consideration to them and favor me with your early reply in the same friendly spirit for which I thank you in advance.

In the best interests of that worthy objective to which you are continuing to dedicate the years ahead as you have so diligently done for many past decades, I most respectfully and sincerely urge you to analyze and to study carefully the data submitted to you here. I suggest also that you then take whatever steps you consider appropriate and necessary as a result of your conclusions. In the invisible and intangible ideological war being waged in defense of the great Christian heritage against its dedicated enemies your positive attitude is vital to victory. Your passive attitude will make a negative contribution to the total effort.

You assuredly subscribe fully to that sound and sensible sentiment that "it is better to light one candle than to sit in darkness". My solitary attempts to date "to given light to them that sit in darkness, and in the shadow" may prove no more successful with you now than they have in so many other instances where I have failed during the past thirty years. In your case I feel rather optomistic at the moment.

Although not completely in vain I still live in the hope that one day one of these "candles" will burst into flame like a long smouldering spark and start a conflagration that will sweep across the nation like a prairie fire and illuminate vast new horizons for the first time. That unyielding hope is the source of the courage which aids me in my struggle against the great odds to which I am subjected for obvious reasons.

It has been correctly contended for thousands of years that "In the end Truth always prevails". We all realize that Truth in action can prove itself a dynamic power of unlimited force. But alas Truth has no self-starter. Truth cannot get off dead-center unless a worthy apostle gives Truth a little push to overcome its inertia. Without that start Truth will stand still and will never arrive at its intended destination. Truth has often died aborning for the most logical reason. Your help in this respect will prove of great value.

On the other hand Truth has many times been completely "blacked out" by repeating contradictory and conflicting untruths over and over again, and again, and again. The world's recent history supplies somber testimony of the dangers to civilization inherent in that technique. That form of treason to Truth is treachery to mankind. You must be very careful, my dear Dr. Goldstein, not to become unwittingly one of the many accessories before and after the fact who have appeared upon the scene of public affairs in recent years.

Whether unwittingly, unwillingly or unintentionally many of history's most noted characters have misrepresented the truth to the world and they have been so believed that it puzzles our generation. As recently as 1492 the world was misrepresented as flat by all the best alleged authorities on the subject. In 1492 Christopher Columbus was able to demonstrate otherwise. There are countless similar other instances in the history of the world.

Whether these alleged authorities were guilty of ignorance or indifference is here besides the point. It is not important now. They were either totally ignorant of the facts or they knew the facts but chose to remain silent on the subject for reasons undisclosed by history. A duplication of this situation exists today with respect to the crisis which confronts the Christian faith. It is a vital factor today in the struggle for survival or the eventual surrender of the Christian faith to its enemies. The times in which we are living appears to be the "zero hour" for the Christian faith.

As you have observed no institution in our modern society can long survive if its structure is not from its start erected upon a foundation of Truth. The Christian faith was first erected upon a very solid foundation of Truth by its Founder. To survive it must remain so. The deterioration, the disintegration, and finally the destruction of the structure of the Christian faith today will be accelerated in direct ratio to the extent that misrepresentation and distortion of Truth become the substitutes of Truth. Truth is an absolute quality. Truth can never be relative. There can be no degrees to Truth. Truth either exists or it does not exist. To be half-true is as incredible as to be half-honest or to be half-loyal.

As you have undoubtedly also learned, my dear Dr. Goldstein, in their attempt to do an "ounce" of good in one direction many well-intentioned persons do a "ton" of harm in another direction. We all learn that lesson sooner or later in life. Today finds you dedicating your unceasing efforts and your untiring energy to the task of bringing so-called or self-styled "Jews" into the Roman Catholic Church as converts. It must recall to you many times the day so many years ago when you embraced Catholicism yourself as a convert. More power to you, and the best of luck. May your efforts be rewarded with great success.

Without you becoming aware of the fact, the methods you employ contribute in no small degree to dilution of the devotion of countless Christians for their Christian faith. For each "ounce" of so-called good you accomplish by conversion of so-called or self-styled "Jews" to the Christian faith at the same time you do a "ton" of harm in another direction by diluting the devotion of countless Christians for their Christian faith. This bold conclusion on my part is asserted by me with the firm and fair conviction that the facts will support my contention. In addition it is a well known fact that many "counterfeit" recent conversions reveal that conversions have often proved to be but "infiltrations" by latent traitors with treasonable intentions.

(H: Please, just stay with us a while longer for it DOES get better. If you are "turned Off" by the association of "church" involvement please just read on--it is specific in intent but is "infiltration" into all clubs and organizations and all denominations and government, Congress and military. You will see the point as it unfolds herein--I ask that he not "lose you" by boredom of his upstart for it is so integrated into that which I have just given you that it is worth the input even at a level of boredom. If ye do not come into Truth--ye will spend countless years wishing you had been a "bit more patient through the boredom".)

The attitudes you express today and your continued activity in this work require possible revision in the light of the facts submitted to you in this letter. Your present philosophy and theology on this subject seriously merit, without any delay, reconsideration on your part. What you say or write may greatly influence a "boom" or a "bust" for the Christian faith in the very near future far beyond your ability to accurately evaluate sitting in your high "white ivory tower". The Christians implicitly believe whatever you write. So do the so-called or self-styled "Jews" whom you seek to convert. This influence you wield can become a danger. I must call it to your attention.

Your reaction to the facts called to your attention in this letter can prove to be one of the most crucial verdicts ever reached bearing upon the security of the Christian faith in recent centuries. In keeping with this great responsibility I sincerely commend this sentiment to you hoping that you will earnestly study the contents of this letter from its first word to its very last word. All who know you well are in the fortunate position to know how close this subject is to your heart. By your loyalty to the high ideals you have observed during the many years you have labored so valiantly on behalf of the Christian faith you have earned the admiration you enjoy. The Christian faith you chose of your own free will in the prime of life is very proud of you in more ways than as a convert.

Regardless of what anyone anywhere and anytime in this whole wide-world may say to the contrary events of recent years everywheres establish beyond any question of a doubt that the Christian faith today stands with one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel figuratively speaking of course. Only those think otherwise who deliberately shut their eyes to realities or who do not choose to see even with their eyes wide open. I believe you to be too realistic to indulge yourself in the futile folly of fooling yourself.

It is clear that the Christian faith today stands at the cross-roads of its destiny. The Divine and sacred mission of the Christian faith is in jeopardy today to a degree never witnessed before in its long history of almost 2000 years. The Christian faith needs loyal friends now as never before. I somehow feel that you can always be counted upon as one of its loyal friends. You cannot oversimplify the present predicament of the Christian faith. The problem it faces is too self-evident to mistake. It is in a critical situation.

When the day arrives that Christians can no longer profess their Christian faith as they profess it today in the free world the Christian faith will have seen the beginning of its "last days". What already applies to 50% of the world's total population can shortly apply equally to 100% of the world's total population. It is highly conceivable judging from present trends. The malignant character of this malady is just as progressive as cancer. It will surely prove as fatal also unless steps are taken now to reverse its course. What is now being done towards arresting its progress or reversing its trend?

Mr dear Dr. Goldstein, can you recall the name of the philosopher who is quoted as saying that "Nothing in this world is permanent except change"? That philosophy must be applied to the Christian faith also. The $64. question remains whether the change will be for the better or for the worse. The problem is that simple. If the present trend continues for another 37 years the Christian faith as it is professed today by Christians will have disappeared from the face of the earth. In what form or by what instrumentality the mission of Jesus Christ will thereupon and thereafter continue to make itself manifest here on earth is as unpredictable as it is inevitible. (HATONN: IT HAS NOW BEEN EXACTLY 37 YEARS FROM THE TIME OF THE LETTER, SAVE A FEW SHORT MONTHS. PONDER IT MOST CAREFULLY!)

Dharma, allow us a break please for this is indeed a very long writing and it will serve better in bits rather than as a whole. Thank you. Please note the changes in your computer are a result of our own adjustments. If you are in continuing slow boot-up, etc., let one of the others look at it. I prefer, however, that it be left alone until we can come into some further adjustments ourselves. It took a real blast to its electronics day before yesterday but we don't want to continue on alternate power for it only causes the "enemy" to tinker to regain input on his own systems and we care not that it is all monitored. Salu. Hatonn to stand-by.

PJ 25
    CHAPTER 2
    REC #2 HATONN
    SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 16, 1991 4:00 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 184
    CONTINUATION: FREEDMAN-GOLDSTEIN
    CONTINUING WITH QUOTE:

In the existing crisis it is neither logical nor realistic to drive Christians out of the Christian "fold" in relatively large numbers for the dubious advantage to be obtained by bringing a comparatively small number of so-called or self-styled "Jews" into the Christian "fold".

It is useless to try to deny the fact that today finds the Christian faith on the defensive throughout the world. This realization staggers the imagination of the few Christians who understand the situation. This status of the Christian faith exists in spite of the magnificent contributions of the Christian faith to the progress of humanity of civilization for almost 2000 years. It is not my intention in this letter to expose the conspirators who are dedicating themselves to the destruction of the Christian faith nor to the nature and extent of the conspiracy itself. That exposure would fill many volumes.

The history of the world for the past several centuries and current events at home and abroad confirm the existence of such a conspiracy. The world-wide net-work of diabolical conspirators implement this plot against the Christian faith while Christians appear to be sound asleep. The Christian clergy appear to be more ignorant or more indifferent about this conspiracy than other Christians. They seem to bury their heads in the sands like the legendary ostrich. This ignorance or indifference on the part of the Christian clergy has dealt a blow to the Christian faith already from which it may never completely recover, if at all. It seems so sad.

Christians deserve to be blessed in this crisis with a spiritual Paul Revere to ride across the nation warning Christians that their enemies are moving in on them fast. My dear Dr. Goldstein, will you volunteer to be that Paul Revere?

Of equal importance to pin-pointing the enemies who are making war upon the Christian faith from the outside is the necessity to discover the forces at work inside the Christian faith which make it so vulnerable to its enemies on the outside. Applying yourself to this specific phase of the problem can prove of tremendous value in rendering ineffective the forces responsible for this dangerous state of affairs.

The souls of millions of Christians who are totally unknown to you are quite uneasy about the status of the Christian faith today. The minds of countless thousands among the Christian clergy are troubled by the mysterious "pressure" from above which prevents them exercising their sound judgment in this situation. If the forces being manipulated against the Christian faith from the inside can be stopped the Christian faith will be able to stand upon its feet against its enemies as firmly as the Rock of Gibralter. Unless this can be done soon the Christian faith appears destined to crumble and to eventually collapse. An ounce of prevention is far preferable to a pound of cure you can be sure in this situation as in all others.

With all respect rightly due to the Christian clergy and in all humility I have an unpleasant duty to perform. I wish to go on record with you here that the Christian clergy are primarily if not solely responsible for the internal forces within the Christian faith inimical to its best interests. The conclusion on my part indicates the sum total of all the facts in my book which add up to just that. If you truly desire to be realistic and constructive you must "hew to the line and let the chips fall where they may". That is the only strategy that can save the Christian faith from a fate it does not deserve. You cannot pussy-foot with the truth any longer simply because you find that now "the truth hurts",--someone you know or like.

At this late hour very little time is left in which to mend our fences if I can call it that. We are not in a position to waste any of our limited time. "Beating it around the bush" now will get us exactly nowheres. The courageous alone will endure the present crisis when all the chips are down. Figuratively and possibly literally there will be live heroes and dead cowards when the dust of this secular combat settles and not dead heroes and live cowards as sometimes occurs under other circumstances. The Christian faith today remains the only "anchor to windward" against universal barbarism. The dedicated enemies of the Christian faith have sufficiently convinced the world by this time of the savage methods they will adopt in their program to erase the Christian faith from the face of the earth.

Earlier in this letter I stated that in my humble opinion the apathy of the Christian clergy might be charged with sole responsibility for the increasing dilution of the devotion of countless Christians for the Christian faith. This is the natural consequence of the confusion created by the Christian clergy in the minds of Christians concerning certain fundamentals of the Christian faith. The guilt for this confusion rests exclusively upon Christian leadership not upon Christians generally. Confusion creates doubt. Doubt creates loss of confidence. Loss of confidence creates loss of interest. As confusion grows more, and more, and more, confidence grows less, and less, and less. The result is complete loss of all interest. You can hardly disagree with that my dear Dr. Goldstein, can you?

(Hatonn: Now it would appear from the pronouncement of "polls" and the rolls of the so-called Christian Churches that there is a great renewal of faith and seeking and coming back into the Christ-path in all "faiths" of whatever the "Christ" is called. This is not so in the "Western cultures"--THERE IS ONLY A RETURN INTO THE CHURCH HOUSES AND INTO NEW DOCTRINES WRITTEN FOR THIS NEW AND "MODERN RELIGION"--whatever that might be?!? Most of the church houses do not house Christianity. They DO hold bigoted, unforgiving and misled parishioners who anticipate a momentary "lift-off" to some nebulous being in the clouds the minute the Zionists get the temple going in Jerusalem and the temple is desecrated. Let me assure, good people--the temples of God have been so desecrated that there is naught left with which to desecrate them--and the Zionists have simply led you a merry chase through the primroses.)

The confusion in the minds of Christians concerning fundamentals of the Christian faith is unwarranted and unjustified. It need not exist. It would not exist if the Christian clergy did not aid and abet the deceptions responsible for it. The Christian clergy may be shocked to learn that they have been aiding and abetting the dedicated enemies of the Christian faith. Many of the Christian clergy are actually their allies but may not know it. This phase of the current world-wide campaign of spiritual sabotage is the most negative factor in the defense of the Christian faith.

Countless Christians standing on the sidelines in this struggle see their Christian faith "withering on the vine" and about ripe enough to "drop into the lap" of its dedicated enemies. They can do nothing about it. Their cup is made more bitter for them as they observe this unwarranted and this unjustified ignorance and indifference on the part of the Christian clergy. This apathetic attitude by the Christian clergy offers no opposition to the aggressors against the Christian faith. Retreat can only bring defeat. To obviate surrender to their dedicated enemies the Christian clergy must "about face" immediately if they expect to become the victors in the invisible and intangible ideological war now being so subversively waged against the Christian faith under their very noses. When will they wake up?

If I were asked to recite in this letter the many manners in which the Christian clergy are confusing the Christian concept of the fundamentals of the Christian faith it would require volumes rather than pages to tell the whole story. Space alone compels me here to confine myself to the irreducible minimum. I will limit myself here to the most important reasons for this confusion. Brevity will of necessity limit the references cited to support the matters presented in this letter. I will do my best under the circumstances to establish the authenticity of the incontestible historic facts I call to your attention here.

In my opinion the most important reason is directly related to your present activities. Your responsibility for this confusion is not lessened by your good intentions. As you have heard said so many times "Hell is paved with good intentions". The confusion your articles create is multiplied a thousand-fold by the wide publicity given to them as a result of the very high regard in which you personally are held by editors and readers across the nation, Christian and non-Christian alike. Your articles constantly are continually reprinted and quoted from coast to coast.

(Hatonn: And thinking back to the PROTOCOLS, I am sure you will instantly remind me that "The press is controlled!" Ah, indeed, we are making progress! Only the infiltrators from the Zionist element would be given such ear and forum.)

The utterance by the Christian clergy which confuses Christians the most is the constantly repeated utterance that "Jesus was a Jew". That also appears to be your favorite theme. (Hatonn: LISTEN UP PLEASE, TO THIS NEXT FOR IT IS FAR BEYOND JUST IMPORTANT!) That misrepresentation and distortion of an incontestible historic fast is uttered by the Christian clergy upon the slightest pretext. They utter it constantly, also without provocation. They appear to be "trigger happy" to utter it. They never miss an opportunity to do so. Informed intelligent Christians cannot reconcile this truly unwarranted misrepresentation and distortion of an incontestible historic fact by the Christian clergy with information known by them now TO THE CONTRARY WHICH COMES TO THEM FROM SOURCES BELIEVED BY THEM TO BE EQUALLY RELIABLE. (Emphasis mine.)

This poses a serious problem today for the Christian clergy. They can extricate themselves from their present predicament now only by resorting to "the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth". That is the only formula by which the Christian clergy can recapture the lost confidence of Christians. As effective spiritual leaders they cannot function without this lost confidence. They should make that their first order of business.

My dear Dr. Goldstein, you are a theologian of high rank and a historian of note. Of necessity you also should agree with other outstanding authorities on the subject of whether "Jesus was a Jew". These leading authorities agree today that there is no foundation in fact for the implications, inferences and the innuendoes resulting from the incorrect belief that "Jesus was a Jew".

Incontestible historic facts and an abundance of other proofs establish beyond the possibility of any doubt the incredibility of the assertion so often heard today that "Jesus was a Jew". (Hatonn: Now aren't you glad you stuck with us through that boring introduction? PUT THE STONES BACK ON THE GROUND LEST YOU SHOW YOUR TOTAL IGNORANCE OF FACTS!)

Without any fear of contradiction based upon fact the most competent and best qualified authorities all agree today that Jesus Christ was not a so-called or self-styled "Jew". They now confirm that during His lifetime Jesus was known as a "JUDEAN" and not as a "Jew". Contemporary theologians of Jesus whose competence to pass upon this subject cannot be challenged by anyone today also referred to Jesus during His lifetime here on earth as a "Judean" and not as a "Jew".

(Hatonn: Satan always must wear a sign and our old fraud is beginning to show his a bit? Ah, you say, "Hatonn, but you said that once you experienced as a Jew!" Ah and so I did--both--I said it and I did so. I come this time in company with the one you should know as Emmanuel. Jesus is even incorrect for that label was given this perceived Christed being by Paul the apostle who was both confused and scrambled throughout his days and remains so in many ways, unto this very day and yet efforts to bring clarity to that confusion. So be it, let us continue.)

During his lifetime here on earth Jesus was not regarded by Pontius Pilate nor by the Judeans among whom He dwelt as "King of the Jews". The inscription on the Cross upon which Jesus was Crucified has been incorrectly translated into the English language only since the 18th century. (Hatonn: Now just who do you think would change such important facts to mislead the generations and species of human?) Pontius Pilate was ironic and sarcastic when he ordered inscribed upon the Cross the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum". About to be Crucified, with the approval of Pontius Pilate, Jesus was being mocked by Pontius Pilate. Pontius Pilate was well aware at that time that Jesus (Emmanuel, son of Mary) had been denounced, defied and denied by the Judeans who alas finally brought about His Crucifixion as related by history. (Hatonn: And incorrectly at that! I suggest you read, AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL--I AM SANANDA. The correct spelling would have been represented as Jmmanuel had it been correctly translated.)

Except for His few followers at that time in Judea all other Judeans abhored Jesus and detested His teachings and the things for which He stood. That deplorable fact cannot be erased from history by time. Pontius Pilate was himself the "ruler" of the Judeans at the time he ordered inscribed upon the Cross the Latin words "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum: in English "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans". But Pontius Pilate never referred to himself as "ruler" of the Judeans. The ironic and sarcastic reference of Pontius Pilate to Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans" can hardly be accepted as recognition by Pontius Pilate of Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans". That is inconceivable by any interpretation.

At the time of the Crucifixion of Jesus Pontius Pilate was the administrator in Judea for the Roman Empire. At that time in history the area of the Roman Empire included a part of the Middle East. As far as he was concerned officially or personally the inhabitants of Judea were "Judeans" to Pontius Pilate and not so-called "Jews" as they have been styled since the 18th century. In the time of Pontius Pilate in history there was no religious, racial or national group in Judea known as "Jews" nor had there been any group so identified anywhere else in the world prior to that time.

Pontius Pilate expressed little interest as the administrator of the Roman Empire officially or personally in the wide variety of forms of religious worship then practiced in Judea. These forms of religious worship extended from phallic worship and other forms of idolatry to the emerging spiritual philosophy of an eternal, omnipotent and invisible Divine diety, the emerging Yahve (Jehovah) concept which predated Abraham of Bible fame by approximately 2000 years. As the administrator for the Roman Empire in Judea it was the official policy of Pontius Pilate never to interfere in the spiritual affairs of the local population. Pontius Pilate's primary responsibility was the collection of taxes to be forwarded home to Rome, not the forms of religious worship practiced by the Judeans from whom these taxes were collected.

As you well know, my dear Dr. Goldstein, the Latin word "rex" means "ruler, leader" in English. During the lifetime of Jesus in Judea the Latin word "rex" meant only that to Judeans familiar with the Latin language. The Latin word "rex" is the form of the noun from the Latin verb "rego, regere, rexi, rectus". The Latin verb "rego, regere, rexi, rectus" in English means as you also well know "to rule, to lead". Latin was of course the official language in all the provinces administered by a local administrator of the Roman Empire. This fact accounts for the inscription on the Cross in Latin.

With the invasion of the British Isles by the Anglo-Saxons the English language substituted the Anglo-Saxon "king" for the Latin equivalent "rex" used before the Anglo-Saxon invasion. The adoption of "king" for "rex" at this late date in British history did not retroactively alter the meaning of the Latin "rex" to the Judeans in the time of Jesus. The Latin "rex" to them then meant only "ruler, leader" as it still means in Latin. Anglo-Saxon "king" was spelled differently when first used but at all times meant the same as "rex" in Latin, "leader" of a tribe.

During the lifetime of Jesus it was very apparent to Pontius Pilate that Jesus was the very last Person in Judea the Judeans would select as their "ruler" or their "leader". In spite of this situation in Judea Pontius Pilate did not hesitate to order the inscription of the Cross "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudeorum". By the wildest stretch of the imagination it is not conceivable that this sarcasm and irony by Pontius Pilate at the time of the Crucifixion was not solely mockery of Jesus by Pontius Pilate and only mockery. After this reference to "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans" the Judeans forthwith preceeded to Crucify Jesus upon that very Cross.

(Hatonn: Dharma, I am sorry, chela, but this is GOING TO BE WRITTEN AND WE ARE GOING TO WRITE IT, DEAR ONE. Beloved Joy may now go and rejoice with Peace within her heart for I was going to ask her and NB to pen these truths. It can wait no longer for it has been buried in the lies piled upon lies and now you have the proof of who and why it has been dumped upon humanity. Do not cower, child, for I stand at your front, back, and both sides and none shall strike you except for their foolish words--i.e. Mr. Cooper, who only shows his ignorance beyond all belief unto the world. Oberli, make sure that NB and Joy receive this as it comes forth. Can you now see how a whole civilization can be victims of a lie begun with intent for world control? So be it. We will herein cover a lot of territory in historical importance--better yet, it is laid forth by one who would be referred to as "Jew"--my, "What a tangled web ye weave when first ye practice to deceive!")

In Latin in the lifetime of Jesus the name of the political subdivision in the Middle East known in modern history as Palestine was "Iudaea". It was then administered by Pontius Pilate as administrator for the Roman Empire of which it was then a part. The English for the Latin "Iudaea" is "Judea". In Latin "Iudaeus" is the adjective for the noun "Iudaea". In English "Judean" is the adjective for the noun "Judea". The ancient native population of the subdivision in the Middle East known in modern history as Palestine was then called "Iudaeus" in Latin and "Judean" in English. Those words identified the indigenous population of Judea in the lifetime of Jesus. Who can deny that Jesus was a member of the indigenous population of Judea in His lifetime?

And of course you know, my dear Dr. Goldstein, in Latin the Genitive Plural of "Iudaeus" is "Iudaeorum". (Hatonn: I believe our "Friar Pope" will enjoy checking this out for all you non-Latin "Priests" of the Holy Church!) The English translation of the Genitive Plural of "Iudaeorum" is "of the Judeans". Inscribed upon the Cross on which Jesus was Crucified was "Iudaeorum". It is utterly impossible to give any other English translation to "Iudaeorum" than "of the Judeans". Qualified and competent theologians and historians regard as incredible any other translation into English of "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum" than "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans". (Hatonn: Further, there is no mistaking the label "Iesus" by which he was called in many places as in "Esu, Issa, Iisa, etc., Christ, Christos, Christed, etc.--you can even now get away with Iesus Sananda and be in the correct "ball-park".) You must agree that this is literally correct.

At the time Pontius Pilate was ordering the "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum" inscribed upon the Cross the spiritual leaders of Judea were protesting to Pontius Pilate "not to write that Jesus was the ruler of the Judeans" but to inscribe instead that Jesus "had said that he was the ruler of the Judeans". The spiritual leaders of Judea made very strong protests to Pontius Pilate against his reference to Jesus as "Rex Iudaeorum" insisting that Pontius Pilate was not familiar with or misunderstood the status of Jesus in Judea. These protests are a matter of historical record, as you know.

The spiritual leaders in Judea protested in vain with Pontius Pilate. They insisted that Jesus "had said that He was the ruler of the Judeans" but that Pontius Pilate was "not to write that Jesus was the ruler of the Judeans". For after all Pontius Pilate was a foreigner in Judea who could not understand the local situations as well as the spiritual leaders. The intricate pattern of the domestic political, social and economic cross-currents in Judea interested Pontius Pilate very little as Rome's administrator.

The Gospel by John was written originally in the Greek language according to the best authorities. In the Greek original there is no equivalent for the English that Jesus "had said that He was the ruler of the Judeans". The English translation of the Greek original of the Gospel by John, XIX, 19, reads "Do not inscribe ‘the monarch (basileus) of the Judeans (Ioudaios), but that He Himself said I am monarch (basileus) of the Judeans (loudaios)'". "Ioudaia" is the Greek for the Latin "Iudaea" and the English "Judea". "Basileus" is the Greek "monarch" in English. "Rex" is the nearest word in Latin for "basileus" in Greek. The English "ruler", or its alternative "leader", define the sense of Latin "rex" and Greek "basileus" as they were used in the Greek and Latin Gospel by John.

Pontius Pilate "washed his hands" of the protests by the spiritual leaders in Judea who demanded of him that the inscription on the Cross authored by Pontius Pilate be corrected in the manner they insisted upon. Pontius Pilate very impatiently replied to their demands "What I have written, I have written". The inscription on the Cross remained what it had been, "Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum", or "Jesus the Nazarene Ruler of the Judeans" in English.

The Latin quotations and words mentioned in this letter are verbatim quotations and the exact words which appear in the 4th century translation of the New Testament into Latin by St. Jerome. This translation is referred to as the Vulgate Edition of the New Testament. It was the first official translation of the new Testament into Latin made by the Christian Church. Since that time it has remained the official New Testament version used by the Catholic Church. The translation of the Gospel by John into Latin by St. Jerome was made from the Greek language in which the Gospel of John was originally written according to the best authorities on this subject.

The English translation of the Gospel by John, XIX, 19. from the original text in the Greek language reads as follows, "Pilate wrote a sign and fastened it to the Cross and the writing was ‘Jesus the Nazarene the monarch of the Judeans'". In the original Greek manuscript there is mention also made of the demands upon Pontius Pilate by the spiritual leaders in Judea that Pontius Pilate alter the reference on the Cross to Jesus as "Ruler of the Judeans". The Greek text of the original manuscript of the Gospel by John establishes beyond any question or doubt that the spiritual leaders in Judea at that time had protested to Pontius Pilate that Jesus was "not the ruler of the Judeans" but only "had said that He was the ruler of the Judeans".

There is no factual foundation in history or theology today for the implications, inferences and innuendoes that the Greek "Ioudaios", the Latin "Iudaeus", or the English "Judean" ever possessed a valid religious connotation. In their three respective languages these three words have only indicated a strictly topographical or geographic connotation. In their correct sense these three words in their respective languages were used to identify the members of the indigenous native population of the geographic area known as Judea in the lifetime of Jesus. During the lifetime of Jesus there was not a form of religious worship practiced in Judea or elsewhere in the known world which bore a name even remotely resembling the name of the political subdivision of the Roman Empire, i.e. "Judaism" from "Judea". No cult or sect existed by such a name.

(Hatonn: Please allow to break the writing at this place. I ask that as the portions are given forth, please make sure that our beloved RK be given them in the segments produced. We realize this is very heavy to accept and absorb but none-the-less the time of Truth is upon the lands and so shall it be written for the hourglass lies empty if Man sees not the errors of his journey and acceptance of the lies. So be it and may the blessings of peace which passes your understanding see you through this time of confrontation. Saalome')

Hatonn to stand-by.

주제글 정보