PJ 25
CHAPTER 9
REC #1 HATONN
TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 1991 7:47 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 187
TODAY'S WATCH
Let us move right on with our Journal for the best and quickest way to end this holocaust is to bring unto you ones TRUTH of who and how it is that you are in this situation. Then, if ye wish and come together again into the laws of God ye shall be delivered out of this lie. Dear ones, Satan has removed the portion of Truth from your prophecies which condemn you and you have seen it not. That is WHY no-one save the ones given to bring Truth unto you have seen it as it is--you try to decipher something as "Heavenly" from something which was written by greedy, terroristic MEN.

This is why, now, we must pull together the Truth of that which has come about in order that you can recognize of it and change of it--OR, allow it to proceed into Armageddon's final altar of death and sacrifice--UNTO SATAN--NOT UNTO GOD. The "Sacred Clown" (Heyoka-‘Sioux') has had his fling upon your planet and you have all allowed him to make the fool of you. If you would but awaken and come back within the Laws of God (Wakan Tanka) and rebalance that which ye have put into disarray--ye could give your wondrous species again into lighted radiance for the generations which would follow.

Do you not see that the politicians of the Zionists are inch by inch devouring your very existence? Yes, whether or not you wish to believe of it--THIS IS THAT WHICH IS THE ANTI-CHRIST COMES TO ABSORB AND DESTROY THAT WHICH HE NO LONGER NEEDS. FURTHER, THIS IS WHY KNOWING THE TRUTH OF IT WILL SET YE FREE FOR YOU WILL DEMAND THAT THE SUBTERFUGE CEASE AND THE BEAST BE REVEALED. EVIL CANNOT STAND IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH AND THUS, HE WOULD FALL! DO YOU NOT FURTHER SEE THAT THERE IS NOTHING ‘WOWAKAN' (SUPERNATURAL) ABOUT ANY OF THIS CIRCUMSTANCE--IT HAS BEEN THE LIARS "FROM THE BEGINNING" WHO HAVE DUPED YOU INTO GIVING UNTO THEM YOUR VERY SOULS! THUSLY YOU HAVE COME INTO SATAN'S TRAP OF THE PHYSICAL DIMENSION AND HE HAS IMPRISONED YOU TO THE PHYSICAL ASPECT OF YOUR WONDROUS JOURNEY. MAY THE GREAT SPIRIT SEE FIT TO GIVE YOU INSIGHT FOR IT MUST BE OBVIOUS THIS DAY THAT YOUR NATIONS WHICH YOU CALL HOLY ARE NOT AND YOUR LEADERS ARE BUT PUPPETS OF THE MASTERS OF DECEIT AND YOU ARE THE PAWNS! SO BE IT.

Dharma, allow us to finish the letter to Dr. Goldstein for if man cannot come into knowledge of this Truth as others have efforted to give unto him--so that NOW THERE IS PROOF IN YOUR OWN DIMENSION OF ASPECT, THEN WE MUST MOVE ON AS TO THAT WHICH THE PEOPLE OF GOD CAN DO IN PREPARATION FOR THE REMNANT--MAN WILL HAVE FREEWILL OF ACTION UNTO THE VERY ENDING OF THIS EXPERIENCE AND THEN WILL BE DECIDED--THE FINAL ACT OF THE PLAY.

You of human self-appointed God-judges have pronounced over the sacred people of God, the ancient ‘natives' of your world, that they are Pagan and you must denounce them and destroy them--WHY? Because the Anti-Christ knew that if you would come into the Truth and balance as projected by those great teachers--HE WOULD BE ANNIHILATED. So you have turned from the Red Road and unto the darkness of the lies and the liar who romps down the Black Road--doing that which is only physical in experience while the Spirit withers in its confines of non-balance and disharmony. Do not think for one moment longer that there will be a lovely RAPTURE and lift-off of a planet overfilled with humans to whisk ye of darkness and ill-intent into some cozy hogan in the sky with crystal streets and rainbow lights. THOSE ARE ASSEMBLED FOR THE PEOPLE OF GOD--"THAT" IS THE PLUM OF THE "RED ROAD OF TRUTH". YOU HAVE BEEN LIED TO AND THAT WHICH HAS BEEN WRITTEN AND VOTED INTO YOUR LAWS AND INSTRUCTION BOOKS IS EXACTLY THOSE THINGS WHICH SHALL DEPRIVE YOU OF THE WONDROUS GLORY OF THE RADIANCE OF THE SACRED PLACES. EARTH IS A PLACE OF TESTING AND EXPERIENCE IN A PHYSICAL FORM--NO MORE AND NO LESS--HAVE "YOU" PASSED THE EXAMINATION OR DO YOU FOLLOW THE EVIL LEADER WHO HAS TRICKED YOU? SO BE IT.

FREEDMAN/GOLDSTEIN--ZIONISTS UNCOVERED
QUOTING CONTINUED:

It no doubt grieves you as much as it grieves me, my dear Dr. Goldstein, to see our nation's moral standards sink to new all-time lows day by day. Of that there is very little doubt. The moral standards of this nation in political, economic, social and spiritual fields are the factors which determine the position we will occupy in world affairs. We will be judged on that basis from afar by the other 94% of the world's total population. Our 6% of the world's total population will succeed or fail in its efforts to retain world leadership by our moral standards because in the last analysis they influence the attitudes and activities of the nation. The moral standards are the crucible in which the nation's character is refined and moulded. The end product will never be any better than the ingredients used. It is some to think about.

There is much for which this Christian country can still feel very proud. But there is also much for which we cannot feel proud. A correct diagnosis of our nation's rapidly deteriorating moral standards in all walks of life will reveal the cause as the nation's current psychosis to concentrate primarily on how to (1) "make more money" and (2) "have more fun". How many persons do you personally know who include among their daily duties service and sacrifice in the defense against its enemies of that priceless birthright which is the God-given heritage of all those blessed to be born American? What services? What sacrifices?

With very few exceptions this generation seems to regard everything as secondary to our accountability to unborn generations for our generation's breach of the faith and betrayal of our trust to posterity. The sabotage of our nation's moral standards is more incidental to the program of that inimical conspiracy than accidental in the continued march of mankind towards an easier existence. The guidance and control of this nation's place in history has gravitated by default into the hands of those persons least worthy of the trusteeship. This notable achievement by them is their reward for their success in obtaining effective and numerous Christian "male prostitutes" to "front" for them. Too many of these efficacious Christian "male prostitutes" are scattered throughout the nation in public affairs for the security of the Christian faith and the nation's political, social and economic stability.

A "male prostitute" is a male who offers the faculties of his anatomy from the neck up for hire to anyone who will pay his "asking price" exactly as the female of the same species offers the facilities of her anatomy from the neck down to anyone who will pay her "asking price". Thousands of these pseudo-Christian "male-prostitutes" circulate freely unrecognized in all walks of life proudly pandering pernicious propaganda for pecuniary profit and political power. They are the "dog in the manger". The corroding effect of their subtle intrigue is slowly but surely disintegrating the moral fibre of the nation. This danger to the Christian faith cannot be overestimated. This peril to the nation should not be underestimated. The Christian clergy must remain alerted to it.

The international "crime of crimes" of all history, that reprehensible iniquity in which this nation played the major role, was committed in Palestine almost totally as a result of the interference of the United States in the situation on behalf solely of the Zionist world-wide organization with its headquarters in New York City. The interference of the United States in that situation on behalf of the aggressors illustrates the power by the "male prostitutes" fearlessly functioning on behalf of the Zionist conspirators. It is the blackest page in our history.

The responsibility for that un-Christian, non-Christian and anti-Christian "cause" can be honestly deposited on the door-step of the Christian clergy. They must assume the full guilt for that inhuman and unholy crime committed in the name of Christian "charity". Sunday after Sunday, year in and year out, the Christian clergy dinned into the ears of 150,000,000 Christians who go to church regularly that Christians must regard it as their "Christian duty" to support the Zionist conspiracy for the conquest of Palestine. Well, we "sowed a wind", now we will "reap a whirlwind".

The 150,000,000 Christians in the United States were "high pressured" by the Christian clergy to give their unqualified support to the Zionist program to "repatriate" to their "homeland" in Palestine the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe who were the descendants of the Khazars. Christians were exhorted by the Christian clergy to regard the so-called or self-styled "Jews" in eastern Europe as God's "chosen people" and Palestine as their "Promised Land". But they knew better all the time. It was a case of cupidity (cupidity: Eager desire for possessions especially of wealth; avarice; greed.) NOT stupidity you can be sure.

As a direct result of the activities of the "male prostitutes" on behalf of the Zionist program, and contrary to all the international law, to justice and to equity, anything to the contrary notwithstanding, the 150,000,000 Christians in the United States, with few exceptions, demanded that the Congress of the United States use the prestige and the power of this nation, diplomatic, economic and military, to guarantee the successful outcome of the Zionist program for the conquest of Palestine. This was done and the Zionists conquered Palestine. We are responsible.

It is well established and an undeniable historic fact that the active participation of the United States in the conquest of Palestine, on behalf of the Zionists, was the factor responsible for the conquest of Palestine by the Zionists. Without the active participation of the United States on behalf of the Zionists it is certain that the Zionists would never have attempted the conquest of Palestine by force of arms. Palestine today would be an independent sovereign country under a form of government established by self-determination of the lawful and legal Palestinians. This was aborted by the payment of countless millions of dollars to Christian "male prostitutes" by Zionists on a scale difficult for the uninitiated to even imagine.

With your kind permission anticipated, I beg to respectfully and sincerely now submit to you here my comments on several passages in your latest article which appeared in the September issue of the A.P.J. Bulletin under the headline "News and Views of Jews". Deep down in my heart, my dear Dr. Goldstein, I truly feel that I can make a modest contribution towards the big success I wish you in the valuable work you are attempting, under such discouraging handicaps. My reactions to what you state in your article may prove helpful to you. My comments here were conceived in that spirit. May I suggest that you favor them with your consideration accordingly. I feel that you may be so close to the "trees" that you cannot see the "forest" in its true perspective. You may find a genuinely sincere outsider's point of view helpful to you in orienting your yesterday's attitudes to today's realities and to tomorrow's seemingly certain probabilities. I believe you will.

You realize, my dear Dr. Goldstein, that all "Laws of Nature" are irrevocable. "Laws of Nature" can neither be amended, suspended or repealed regardless how we feel about them. One of these "Laws of Nature" is fundamentally the basic reason "WHY JEWS BECOME CATHOLICS", the subtitle in your article which attracted my attention. The "Law of Nature" to which I refer is the law that "TO EVERY ACTION THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION". In my respectful opinion that "Law of Nature" is the alpha and omega of all questions as to "WHY JEWS BECOME CATHOLICS".

In your article you make this mystery sound very complicated. However, it really is very simple. The so-called or self-styled "Jews" who become Catholics today are subconsciously reacting to that "Law of Nature". The conversion to Catholicism of so-called or self-styled "Jews" is the "EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION". THEIR CONVERSION IS A "REACTION" NOT AN "ACTION". CAN YOU ANY LONGER DOUBT THAT AFTER READING THESE FACTS?

Catholicism has proven itself spiritually the "EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION" of the religious worship practised today under the name "Judaism", and prior to that name under the names "Talmudism" and "Pharisaism". What is spiritually conspicuous in Catholicism is conspicuous by its absence in so-called "Judaism". What is spiritually conspicuous in so-called "Judaism" is conspicuous by its absence in Catholicism, thank God. Anything which may be said by anyone to the contrary notwithstanding, Catholicism and so-called "Judaism" are at the opposite extremes of the spiritual spectrum.

Our subconscious mind never sleeps. It remains awake all the while the conscious mind is asleep. This subconscious mind of so-called or self-styled "Jews" is "WHY JEWS BECOME CATHOLICS". The more spiritually sensitive subconscious minds of so-called or self-styled "Jews" for 2000 years have been seeking a spiritually secure beach-head as a refuge from the terror of the Talmud. After a lifetime breathing the atmosphere of the Talmud so-called or self-styled "Jews" found Catholicism a wholesome and refreshing change of spiritual climate. They could not resist the spiritual force of the "EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION" WHICH ATTRACTED THEM TO CATHOLICISM.

Catholicism supplied a sacred sanctuary for the more spiritually sensitive subconscious mind of the so-called or self-styled "Jew" seeking security in his escape from the Talmud. (Hatonn: Please understand that which is "inferred" herein regarding the Holy Catholic Church--for it was assumed that the one converting would find that which he was seeking in truth of Godness--however, what is actually found is collusion and total usurpation of the truth in favor of the same lie--the deception has been most insidious but effective indeed!) Before sailing into the safe port of Catholicism the subconscious mind of the more spiritually sensitive so-called or self-styled "Jew" is tossed like a ship in a storm which has lost its rudder. When the ship anchors safely in the port of Catholicism spiritual peace of mind is restored and the ship remains securely at anchor in that safe port. Many millions of so-called or self-styled "Jews" would embark upon that voyage of their more courageous co-religionists but for one reason. They fear reprisals by their co-religionists.

In your article you mention just a few of the many penalties imposed by reactionary so-called or self-styled "Jews" upon their co-religionists who become converts to Catholicism. Conversion to Catholicism has even deprived many former so-called or self-styled "Jews" from earning their living. Many families faced starvation for that reason. A convert to Catholicism must be ready and willing to suffer the economic, social and political hardships his former co-religionists will make him pay as the price for the spiritual wealth he will acquire with conversion to Catholicism.

Investigation by you will convince you that so-called or self-styled "Jews" never turn spiritually to Catholicism "BECAUSE SUCH WAS THE JEWISH RELIGION: BECAUSE SUCH IS THE CATHOLIC RELIGION", as you state in your article. A so-called or self-styled "Jew" might question the wisdom of conversion from the Original to a copy of the original. Inasmuch as so-called "Judaism" is a modern name for "Talmudism", and "Talmudism is a name given to the ancient practise of "Pharisaism", how can you reconcile what you state that ". . .SUCH WAS THE JEWISH RELIGION:. . .SUCH IS THE CATHOLIC RELIGION".

Several so-called or self-styled "Jews" who were recently converted to Catholicism are my personal friends. Not one of those whom I have asked became a Catholic because they felt "THE CATHOLIC CHURCH IS THE JEWISH CHURCH GLORIFIED", as you state in your article. What "JEWISH CHURCH" they ask me? I am unable to answer. What "JEWISH CHURCH" I ask you! "Pharisaism"? "Talmudism"? Surely you would not venture the opinion that the Catholic Church is "Pharisaism" or "Talmudism" now "GLORIFIED" as Catholicism, would you?

It must be quite apparent to you now that so-called or self-styled "Jews" who become converts to Catholicism do not believe that the Catholic Church, as you state in your article, "IS THE CHURCH OF JEWISH CONVERTS AND THEIR DESCENDANTS". They do not regard Jesus as a "CONVERT" to the Catholic Church. You include Jesus with others you describe as "JEWISH CONVERTS" to the Catholic Church, in your article. In your article you state, "FIRST CAME CHRIST, THE JEW OF JEWS". I never heard that designation before. Is it original? Nor will converted so-called or self-styled "Jews" concur at all with "THEN CAME THE APOSTLES, ALL JEWS", as you also state in your article. There is unquestionably too big an area of disagreement here to disregard the views of those who have become converts to Catholicism. Nor can these converts to Catholicism be made to believe as truth "THEN CAME THE THOUSANDS OF THE FIRST MEMBERS OF THE CATHOLIC CHURCH, WHO WERE JEWS", as you state in your article under discussion here.

My dear Dr. Goldstein, as a former so-called or self-styled "Jew" for almost half your life, when you became a convert to Catholicism did you do so for the reasons you state in your article "WHY JEWS BECOME CATHOLICS"? That would be difficult for me to believe in spite of the further statement you make in your article "IN FACT THERE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN A CATHOLIC CHURCH WERE IT NOT FOR THE JEWS". That statement appears incredible in view of incontestible facts, but these facts may not have been available to you when you made it.

(Hatonn: I believe the facts are quite obvious, in this instance, wherein you have a man who has risen to position of influencing the masses of people through a controlled media and he is simply a tool of the Zionist Elite who said: "A FIFTEENTH CENTURY ‘PROTOCOL': (No. 4.) As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues: MAKE YOUR SONS CANONS AND CLERICS IN ORDER THAT THEY MAY DESTROY THEIR CHURCHES" You who continue to be deceived with the facts before thine eyes shall reap the like rewards of thine ignorance by remaining in the trap whilst the master-deceivers pull you all the way into the PIT!)

If so-called or self-styled "Jews" believed what you state in your article they would undoubtedly prefer to stay put spiritually in their "JEWISH CHURCH", by which you mean no doubt so-called "Judaism". They would query why Catholics expected them to leave their "JEWISH CHURCH" to enter the Catholic Church (or any other ‘church'). It might appear more logical to expect Catholics to return to the original of the Catholic Church, the "JEWISH CHURCH", or so-called "Judaism". On the basis of what you state, that would not be inconsistent.

You take away my breath when you further state, "CATHOLICISM WOULD NOT EXIST WERE IT NOT FOR JUDAISM". That leaves very little for me to say after writing these 62 pages of facts and comments. In a certain sense there is certain sense to what you state if you feel that the existence of so-called "Judaism", in the time of Jesus and since then, created the necessity for the existence of Catholicism. But in no sense can the Catholic Church be adjudicated the projection of "Pharisaism", "Talmudism", or so-called "Judaism".

We should get together in person to go into this matter more fully. I hope you will extend that privilege to me in the not too distant future. In closing this letter I sincerely request that you bear in mind while reading this letter Galatians,4:16, "Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?" And to this I add, "I hope not". I hope that we shall continue to be the very best of friends. If the Christian faith is to be rescued from its dedicated enemies we must all join hands and form a "human life-line". We must pull together, not in different direction. We must "bury the hatchet" but not in each others heads.

Looking forward with pleasant anticipation to the delight of a meeting with you in person whenever you find it convenient and agreeable for yourself, and awaiting your early reply for which I take this opportunity to thank you in advance, and with best wishes for your continued good health and success, please believe me to be,

Most respectfully and very sincerely,
Benjamin H. Freedman.

END OF QUOTING
I believe I will just leave you with this to ponder at this point.

Try on for size, the moccasins that fit. The Christian Church in its lies unto the Native Americans in practice of that Christ projected action in every facet of the lie has driven thousands into confusion and ridicule of that very thing you attempted to bring unto them---or did you? It is fact and TRUTH from onset that your antecedants intended to defraud them and "save them" from that which was balanced and harmonious within the Truth of God and Planet and mold them into your own sickness. You have a long way to go, those of you who CALL yourselves "CHRISTIANS", for it is long since you acted as "CHRISTED" beings. Ponder it for the time of confrontation is upon you and the choosing and sorting is under way--NOW!

In deference to you ones who will pick this material to pieces with toothpicks and magnifying glasses--ah, would that all of you would make such effort to find the proof and confirmation--please realize that we have utilized another's material and I give great honor and would not change it. I will make comments and if a thing be in gross error I will most surely change of it--otherwise, it is given that you might SEE THE TRUTH AS PRESENTED IN YOUR DIMENSION BY YOUR OWN HISTORIANS.

I speak of this for already a studied reader has pointed out that one mentioned herein, Josephus, was stated as being from the "first century". Well I know not how else you would effectively represent the century for the man lived approximately from 37-100 "A.D". That is certainly within the first century but not specifically the "first century" according to your ridiculous counting. For you who are curious now, about Josephus: He was a "Jewish" (you see, it has seeped into everything of documentation as the updating takes place) soldier, statesman, and historian. This from the Reader's Digest GREAT ENCYCLOPEDIC DICTIONARY, 1971.

"Oh", you might say, "THEY don't make errors in the encyclopaedias". OH, DON'T THEY? I would answer you:--just read the letter I will reproduce herein:

QUOTE:

EMBASSY OF GREECE
PRESS AND INFORMATION OFFICE
2211 Massachusetts Ave., N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20008
December 22, 1989

The Editor
The New Webster's Comprehensive Dictionary
Lexicon Publication, Inc.
95 Madison Avenue, Suite 603
New York, N.Y. 10016

Dear Editor,

We would like to draw your attention to some serious errors in or omissions from the entry concerning Greece of your 1989 edition (page 420).

a) Greece is not a kingdom but a Presidential Parliamentary Republic. The monarchy was abolished 15 years ago, in Dec. 74, by a referendum in which the Greek people voted 69.2% in favor of a Presidential Republic.

b) There are not ethnic Turks or other ethnic minorities in Greece, but only a Moslem minority of 120,000 people (about 1% of the population).

c) Greece did not "absorb Turkish territories" after the War of Independence in the 1820's but liberated Greek territories under Ottoman rule. The contemporary Greek State was formed through the liberation of territories which have been Greek since ancient times and which were under Ottoman occupation for four centuries.

d) The Greek Orthodox religion is practiced by 98% of the population.

e) Besides Athens and Thessaloniki, universities exist in seven other areas of Greece, including the universities of Patras, Crete, Ioannina, Thrace, Thessaly, the Aegean (islands) and the Ionian (islands).

f) Greece has been a member of the European Community since 1981.

Enclosed please find information on the June and November 1989 elections, both of which produced coalition governments.

We hope that you will make the necessary corrections in the new edition of your authoritative dictionary.

Sincerely,

Achilles Paparsenos
Press Attache
Telephone: (202) 332-2727
Telefax: (202)265-4931
Telex: 440662GRIN

RESPONSE:

GROLIER INCORPORATED
Sherman Turnpike,
Danbury, Connecticut 06816
February 7, 1990

Mr. Achilles Paparsenos
Embassy of Greece
Press and Information Office
2211 Massachusetts Ave. NW
Washington, DC 20008

Dear Mr. Paparsenos:

Thank you for your letter of December 22, about errors in the article GREECE in the New Webster's Comprehensive Dictionary, which was published by one of our subsidiaries. I am especially grateful for the information you enclosed.

We will make corrections in the article in our next printing. We regret the errors and are grateful that you (and others) have brought them to our attention.

Sincerely,

Lawrence T. Lorimer
Vice President
Editorial Director
And thus is history so easily changed and allowed to change if ONES LIKE YOU DO NOT SPEAK OUT AND DEMAND TRUTH! YOUR HOLY BOOKS AND TEACHINGS HAVE BEEN THE MOST TAMPERED-WITH DOCUMENTS ON THE FACE OF YOUR EARTH--TO SUIT THE NEEDS AND SERVE AS TOOLS TO DEFRAUD A CIVILIZATION AND SPECIES--AND YOU HAVE CONTINUED TO SLEEP AND DO NOTHING TO SET IT TO RIGHT, WAKE UP WORLD--THE ANTI-CHRIST WHO WILL BRING DOWN YOUR ENTIRE PLANET IS ALIVE AND WELL AND THRIVING ON YOUR BLOOD!

Enough, Dharma, close for this day. Thank you for your service and we shall resume with this subject matter when we continue. We will next give you contents of a document entitled: AMERICAN FREEDOM & ZIONIST POWER, Pitman Buck, Jr. ("United States Constitution BILL OF RIGHTS: Article 1: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion....") A short quote, now, for introduction.

"THE PERVASIVE INFLUENCE of "Jewish" (there it is again--as casually as other errors become "fact") power upon American domestic and foreign policies is an issue that cries out for public discussion. It should be of concern to every American as to how an ethnocentric, religious group which comprises less than three percent of the population has become a (the) leading factor in American politics. Yet, ironically, in America where free speech and press are constitutionally guaranteed, the subject has been almost completely ignored except in either extremely racist circles or in selected "Jewish" publications aimed at sympathetic readership." "Jewish" meaning, of course, "Zionist". We will take up at this point when next we sit to print.

Hatonn, Gyeorgos Ceres
Commander
United Federation Fleet
Inter-Galactic Federation Command

Saalome' and good day.

PJ 25
CHAPTER 10
REC #1 ATON
WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 1991 7:20 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 188

AND THIS BOOK SHALL BE CALLED:
THE BITTER
COMMUNION
ALTARS OF HEMLOCK
...AND YE HAVE GIVEN HEMLOCK UNTO MY CHILDREN IN THINE COMMUNION CUPS--IN MY NAME HAVE YE CORRUPTED THE LAWS OF GOD. AND IN THAT CORRUPTION SHALL YE BE GIVEN TO KNOW THAT WHICH YE HAVE DONE FOR YE HAVE DEFILED MY NAME AND SHED BLOOD OF THE INNOCENT UPON MY PATH OF GODNESS AND THEN YE ASK GOD TO ALLOW YOU TO PREVAIL. YE HAVE STOLEN THE CHALICE OF GOD AND FILLED IT WITH THE BITTER POISON AND GIVEN IT UNTO MY CREATIONS--AND THIS YE HAVE DONE IN MY NAME. GREAT SORROW SHALL PREVAIL UPON THE LANDS IN THE FINAL DAYS OF THE CLEANSING.

I HAVE KNOCKED AT YOUR DOOR AND YOU HAVE TURNED ME AWAY. I HAVE WHISPERED AND, YEA, SHOUTED IN YOUR EARS AND YOU TURN AWAY--YOU HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE DEVASTATION AND DESTRUCTION AND YOU HEED IT NOT. YOU SEND MY SONS AND DAUGHTERS WHOM WERE PLACED IN YOUR CARE--UNTO THE BURNING DESERTS OF HELL AND NOW YE TURN AND ASK SANCTION ON THAT WHICH YOU DO--IN MY NAME!

YES, IT IS A MOST BITTER COMMUNION, CHILDREN OF EARTH, FOR YE HAVE FILLED THINE VERY ESSENCE WITH THE UNCLEAN IN THE MIDST OF THE MOST PERFECT GIFTS OF CREATOR/CREATION. AND IN THE FINAL PASSAGE "A NEW RELIGION WILL SWEEP ACROSS THE LANDS AND IT SHALL BE THE LIE OF LIES AND YEA, IT SHALL BE PROCLAIMED TO BE IN MY NAME AND THAT OF THE CHRIST SACRED CIRCLE OF INFINITY AND YE SHALL REGRET OF IT SORELY."

MEN HAVE TRAINED, OR CAN TRAIN, EVERY KIND OF ANIMAL OR BIRD THAT LIVES AND EVERY KIND OF REPTILE AND FISH, BUT NO HUMAN BEING CAN TAME THE TONGUE. IT IS ALWAYS READY TO POUR OUT ITS DEADLY POISON. SOMETIMES IT PRAISES YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER, AND SOMETIMES IT BREAKS OUT INTO CURSES AGAINST MEN WHO ARE MADE LIKE GOD. AND SO BLESSING AND CURSING COME POURING OUT OF THE SAME MOUTH. DEAR BROTHERS, SURELY THIS IS NOT RIGHT! DOES A SPRING OF WATER BUBBLE OUT FIRST WITH FRESH WATER AND THEN WITH BITTER WATER? CAN YOU PICK OLIVES FROM A FIG TREE, OR FIGS FROM A GRAPE VINE? NO, AND YOU CANNOT DRAW FRESH WATER FROM A SALTY POOL LEST YE FIRST REMOVE THE SALT.

WHO WILL COME WITH ME? WHO WILL WALK WITH ME? WHO WILL SHARE OF THE SWEET COMMUNION WITH ME? YOU WHO HAVE PATIENTLY OBEYED THE LAWS OF GOD DESPITE THE PERSECUTION, THEREFORE WILL YOU BE PROTECTED BY ME, FROM THE TIME OF GREAT TRIBULATION AND TEMPTATION, WHICH WILL COME UPON THE WORLD TO TEST EVERYONE ALIVE. LOOK, I AM COMING, SO YE OF LIGHTED TRUTH HOLD TIGHTLY TO THE LITTLE STRENGTH YOU HAVE--SO THAT NO ONE WILL TAKE AWAY YOUR CROWN.

AS FOR THE ONE WHO CONQUERS, I WILL MAKE HIM A PILLAR IN THE TEMPLE OF GOD; HE WILL BE SECURE, AND WILL GO OUT NO MORE; AND I WILL WRITE MY GOD'S NAME ON HIM, AND HE WILL BE A CITIZEN IN THE CITY OF GOD, COMING DOWN FROM HEAVEN FROM GOD; AND HE WILL HAVE MY NEW NAME INSCRIBED UPON HIM.

YOU OF THE MANY HAVE ACCEPTED THE BITTER COMMUNION JUST AS THE SWEET AND HAVE DEFILED MY TRUTH WITH LIES AND MY WONDROUS TEMPLES WITH CORRUPTION. I WILL NOT BLESS OF YOUR EVIL AS YE ASK OF ME TO SLAY THINE ENEMIES FOR IT IS UNHOLY IN THE SIGHT OF GOD.

I SHALL GATHER MY CHILDREN FROM OUT OF THAT DESERT AND LIFT THEM INTO MY KINGDOM AND YE SHALL GRIEVE AT YOUR LOSS AND THE RIBBONS SHREDDED UPON THE POSTS WILL NOT GIVE YOU COMFORT FOR THEY ARE STAINED WITH BLOOD WHICH SHALL NOT BE REMOVED--EVEN UNTO THE INFINITY OF THE HISTORY OF YOUR WORLD. YES, I SHALL LIFT THEM UP INTO THE SAFETY OF MY WINGS--THOSE WHO WILL COME WITH ME. AND WHO OF YOU HAVE TAUGHT YOUR CHILDREN TRUTH SO THAT THEY WOULD KNOW TO COME WITH ME? EVIL SHALL NOT PASS INTO THE PLACES OF PERFECTION. SO BE IT

I AM ATON