2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#025, THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK

PJ 25
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #3 HATONN
    FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 22, 1991 3:33 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 190
    Let us continue with the printing of the second article from the Feb. 11, 1991, Army Times.

"With artillery, Iraq can make war, headway: Aerial bombardment continues to take its toll during the allied air campaign against Iraq, but another kind of bombardment is yet to come. ‘It is with artillery that war is made,' said Napoleon Bonaparte, and casualty figures from America's most recent wars still bear him out.

"In World War II fragments from exploding artillery shells caused 53 percent of U.S. battle deaths and 62 percent of wounds. In Korea, shrapnel caused 59 percent of the deaths and 61 percent of the wounds. Even in the close-quarter fighting in the jungles of Vietnam, where enemy rifle and machine-gun fire caused the majority of deaths, enemy shell fragments still caused 36 percent of the deaths and 65 percent of the wounds.

"And a ground war in the Persian Gulf could yield even more casualties, because the military has allowed itself to become both outgunned and outranged in field artillery.

"In Vietnam, the United States, despite its superior in-field artillery, found itself outranged by the North Vietnamese Army's Soviet-supplied 130 mm guns. The range, more than 30 kilometers, or approximately 18 miles, supposedly was matched by the U.S. Army's M107 175mm guns, but enemy guns were far more accurate than their U.S. counterparts.

"The Soviets have supplied these guns to Iraq as well. That's bad news for the two U.S. Marine divisions in Saudi Arabia, as well as the Army's 82nd Airborne Division and 101st Airborne Division (Air Assault). They still are armed with towed 105mm howitzers with a range of 11.5 to 18 kilometers, about 7 to 11 miles, as their direct support artillery, still far short of the Iraqis' 130mm guns, with a range of more than 30 kilometers. And even the general-support 155mm howitzers are not quite in range.

"The Army's armored and mechanized divisions are in somewhat better shape. Their principal direct support, the self-propelled 155mm howitzer, has a range of 18 to 23.5 kilometers, approximately 11 to 14 miles, and their multiple-launch rocket systems, or MLRSs, with standard 227mm missiles, have a range of more than 30 kilometers and can be fitted with an army tactical missile system, or ATACMS, rocket that has a range of more than 100 kilometers, approximately 60 miles.

"The most accurate howitzer in the U.S. inventory is the 8-inch self-propelled howitzer that can extend its 22.5-kilometer range to 30 kilometers when firing a rocket-assisted projectile. These are in short supply and, to make matters worse, the 8-inch battalion that normally supports the 3d Armored Division, now deployed in the gulf, is being demobilized in Germany.

"What causes allied artillerymen the most concern, however, is not the Soviet-supplied 130mm gun but the approximately 300 South African- and Austrian-supplied G-5 and GH N-45 gun-howitzers. Firing a particularly effective high-fragmentation shell that can produce a shrapnel shower, it has a range of 45 kilometers, far exceeding that of any U.S. or allied tube artillery.

"There is the prospect of U.S. troops pinned down by enemy artillery fire, with their own artillery outranged and unable to silence enemy guns. And what makes it even worse, Iraqi artillery not only outranges but also outnumbers the allied artillery. With more than 3,700 guns, howitzers and multiple rocket launchers deployed in support of its maneuver forces, Iraq more than doubles the allied artillery. And Iraq can put chemical shells on its larger artillery.

"How did the United States get in such a fix? Instead of concentrating on conventional artillery, the U.S. Army became enamored with nuclear weaponry, putting its time and money into nuclear rounds for its 155mm and 8-inch howitzers and developing its nuclear missile systems. Only recently did it come to its senses and begin the howitzer-improvement program--but too late to do any good in the Persian Gulf.

"Iraq, on the other hand, has been working on improving its conventional artillery for a long time. According to The Toronto Globe and Mail, beginning ten years ago, Iraqi President Saddam Hussein took advantage of the genius of Canadian arms designer Gerald Bull, who reportedly had been rebuffed by the U.S. military. Iraq not only acquired some 300 Bull-designed G-5 and GH N-45 155mm gun-howitzers, but also two new Bull-designed guns, the 210mm Al Fao, rated as the most powerful artillery piece in the world, with a range of 45 kilometers, and the smaller 155mm Majnoon, which has a 30-kilometer range. The Al Fao is the only self-propelled system of its caliber in the world.

"The United States traditionally has compensated for its lack of long-range artillery through battlefield air interdiction and close-air support. Thus Iraqi artillery is one of the major targets of the ongoing allied air campaign and will remain a priority air target during the ground campaign.

"Suppressing enemy artillery will not be an easy task, for as the British Tornado fighter-bombers found in their low-level attacks on Iraqi airfields, the Iraqis have a formidable machine-gun and cannon antiaircraft-artillery air defense system. But it is a job that will have to be done, for when it comes to land battle, it is still true, as Napoleon reputedly said, that "God fights on the side with the best artillery."

And perhaps that is a good observation. Oh my, dear ones, you who keep talking about those SS-12's--indeed, indeed.

Then why is Saddam playing ball now? Because the Russian Big Boys have told him to--or else. He is angry about it because as Yemen and Jordan leaders have said, "It will be the ground war in which Saddam's forces will show their might and have the chance of winning the conflict!" At which time, in addition, the Middle Eastern nations will join the fray.

I josh you not--the Soviet Union is calling the shots and they mean business. If you ones can't shut this "thing" down, it is indeed going to be terrible.

Only you ones of the "free-world" are fooled. The rest of the people, and especially in the Middle-East, know that Saddam did not blow up his own Churches. Regardless of the man's ruthless and bloody nature--HE WILL NOT OFFEND GOD DELIBERATELY BY DOING SUCH A THING. He would never damage his own people for it is simply not in the limits of that which his "religion" would allow. These stories are LIES! And again, "ALL THOSE TROOPS WHO JUST TURNED THEMSELVES OVER TO THE U.S." Where are they? In the hands of the Saudis? Come now, you haven't produced any of them--the entire scenario is to cause, hopefully, Saddam to think his troops are deserting! You found nothing of value in your raids--and "dummies" on the berms. You just can't imagine how close you are to devastation. You see, you had an agreement with Saddam and you black-mailed him through double-cross and he is angry indeed--and so are his allies. You will never be trusted in an agreement again in all your days as a nation for you are now lumped right into the same pot as the liars and cheats of Israel. Anti-Semitic? Spare me the drivel. Even the atrocities in Kuwait have been set up and filmed by Public-Relations companies, for best "Photographic impact" was, I believe, the exact phrase utilized.

Is Saddam pure in heart? I doubt it! Were there atrocities in Kuwait?--oh yes, for war brings out the very most vile nature of mankind and after a saturation point there is mass psychology which takes over and there is nothing too vile to be perpetrated. Two wrongs DO NOT EVEN BEGIN TO START TO MAKE A RIGHT.

GOD AND MAN IN TIMES OF WAR

Who do you choose as your respected source of authority? Who do you believe as they give you information? Well try this short writing in the U.S. NEWS AND WORLD REPORT, Feb. 25, 1991, by the above title by David Whitman:

Whenever man is most ungodlike, he beseeches the Lord for a little divine affirmation. Shortly before Moses died, he told his Hebrew followers: "God will go with you to fight your enemy for you and give you the victory." Ever since, prophets and presidents have designated the Deity as their principal ally when sending soldiers off to maim and slay others. In the gulf war, the charge to the altar started within hours of the first bombing raid. As telecasts showed Saddam Hussein unctuously bowing on a prayer mat, George Bush intently listened to the Rev. Billy Graham tell a prayer service at Fort Myer, Va. "We must fight for peace." Soon, Bush set aside a national day of prayer and declared the American-led coalition was "overwhelmingly on the side of God." And now, even as Radio Baghdad airs peace proposals, Hussein and his advisers insist Iraq has "triumphed because it upheld the spiritual principles and values emanating from its true religion."

When politicians call the Lord as their witness, the first temptation is to scoff. What king, after all, ever vowed to consign men to their deaths for an ignoble cause? It's no coincidence that all sides in the gulf controversy, from Saudi King Fahd to antiwar protesters in the U.S., share the conviction that God is their corner-man. Inevitably, such sudden shows of zeal have the whiff of a foxhole conversion. Hussein, who gassed his own countrymen and pillaged a near-defenseless neighbor, is far from a model Muslim. And George Bush has scrupulously avoided parading his "born again" Episcopalianism--UNTIL NOW (and has actively lied straight into your waiting faces on every subject thus far). When Chinese autocrats slaughtered the innocents of Tiananmen Square, Bush felt NO DIVINE OBLIGATION TO STOP THEM OR EVEN TO RESCIND CHINA'S FAVORED TRADE STATUS.

Still, behind the recent religious sallies lies a more genuine, if plaintive, spiritual stirring. Just like the prospect of a hanging, war--to paraphrase Samuel Johnson--concentrates a man's mind wonderfully. It transforms the world into a kind of madhouse where soldiers and civilians alike must rediscover the purpose or their lives. Surreal TV newscasts now amplify this madhouse effect, showing just about everything except battlefield carnage. Cormorants struggle to flap oil-tarred wings and bloodied civilians lie motionless on stretchers outside a Baghdad bunker--all amidst golden sunsets and palms that sweetly rustle. Yet no one can be immune to the silent agitation that something humbling and horrible is transpiring.

In previous eras, that trepidation and attendant search for meaning were vented in daily church services. Now, when months and years seem clogged with pursuit of condos, cars and college tuitions, the presumption that life is a spiritual quest has faded. War, ironically, revived that ageless calling, sending near-record numbers of Americans to pray at synagogues and churches. Yet after the last mortar is fired, piety and compassion will likely play only bit parts in the New World Order. If truth is the first casualty of war, the last may be man's sputtering attempt to sanctify his world.

AH YES, OUR FATHER WEEPS AND YOU WILL NOT "UNDERSTAND" WHY ONES DIE--YOUR SONS, YOUR LOVED ONES. WELL, CHELAS--THERE ARE SONS AND LOVED ONES ON THE OTHER SIDE, ALSO--IS YOUR CAUSE MORE WORTHY? IS YOUR HEART MORE WORTHY? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO EXPECT GOD TO SERVE YOUR DESIRES? WHO HAS SERVED GOD? WHO HAS KEPT HIS COMMANDMENTS? WHO HAS NOT BROKEN HIS LAWS?

I SERVE ONLY GOD AND GOD'S CREATURES AND I KNOW MY PLACE IN THIS UNIVERSE AND HAVE MARKED MY PLACE WITHIN THE LIGHTED KINGDOM OF TRUTH--AH YES, I KNOW WHO I AM-----WHO MIGHT YOU BE? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO BE WORTHY? HOW MANY MEN WILL YE CRUCIFY BY MURDER IN YOUR SEARCH OF GLORY WITH NO EFFORT SAVE ANOTHER'S SHEDDING OF THEIR BLOOD? WHAT HAVE "YOU" DONE TO BE WORTHY?

How do you judge a man's religious worthiness? Saddam, it is said, began to pray three or so times a day--and the Saudi soldier laughs and says, "Ah, but he is NOT sincere for he should, and we do, pray 5 times a day!" What have you done to be worthy? "Warriors for God!"??? I think NOT! Worse yet, in this conflict--there is no understanding at all as for that which the young ones die. NONE!

I am going to tell you what GOD hears with every fiber of his being. Here is a letter to God sent to Dharma to petition the Hosts and God for, although he prays, he, blessed one, is pronouncing publicly his devotion and petition to serve; from a young soldier serving in your military:

13 Feb. ‘91

"Dear Dharma,

"Please inquire of the Most Holy One the following request of his servant, M.J., who is the soul of M.J. and what is his earthly mission at this most critical point of time?

"I have always felt in my deepest being of a higher calling. I have been persecuted since a child for my always searching for the truth. He has given me a very keen intellect coupled with a crystal clear understanding of the world the way it is and should be. I have been all over the world and He has protected me since my birth of April 6, 1953 in Pennsylvania. I have witnessed spirits actually flee when I come in their presence (I can see them). They have also many times attempted to harm me....but to no avail.

"My heart is bursting with this very writing and the tears are flowing. I saw the poor little Iraqi girl on TV bloodied and bandaged. Please oh Great One, I have searched and prepared my whole life. I am ready, I am yours. Use me mightily, give me direction. I do have some unique abilities as you know and I do have the name of Michael by no accident. The gathering is now--Thou knows my heart!"

All know that Dharma does not have super-power--but just as do all, she most certainly has the ear of God and can lay a petition at His feet on the altar of Truth.

I will also relay portions of the other letter which was directed to America West. The letter was in appreciation for the Journals and Expresses which had been forwarded to him as a gift from a friend in Texas. I would like to share this with you readers for it is an expression from a heart level beyond that which is often seen.

"...Today I received the Feb. 91 (Vol 8 #1) of the Phoenix Journal Express. My heart again rejoiced as I read of the "Truth" and the coming world battle (finally) against the "evil one". As you know I am here in XXXXX in the Army and the propaganda is sickening. If that weren't enough there are almost daily demonstrations occurring all over XXXXX (by mostly college students, but also regular citizens!) calling for the U.S. and XXXXX to get out of the Persian Gulf! There have been almost daily threats to blow up the bases and/or kill G.I.'s, also. The gates are closed almost every day from 6 P.M. to 6 A.M. We are virtual prisoners! Security is so tight it now borders on fanaticism. If what we are doing is so "just" and God is on our side, then what are they so worried about? I guess they want to keep us alive and healthy until they can also send us to "Desert Slaughter (as we call it here)! Many soldiers have been sent from XXXXX to Saudi directly, already. The rumors have it that many more units are going...... One of my friends who is over there (someone "mysteriously" reported it to me) has gone blind because he observed a patriot (?) hitting an oncoming Scud (liberator) missile. Only 19 years old and for what? Nonetheless he will be avenged! Much information is starting to come and I believe HE is using me for HIS Glory! The TV Desert Slaughter reports are full of such lies. If you listen carefully you can catch the out-right lies and propaganda. . . . . . . Most of the men here are only concerned about going downtown to get drunk or catch AIDS-VD! I pray for them all--but they are lost it seems."

".....truth IS getting through in these last days just as HE said it would! I must close for now but before I go I wish to express my soulful appreciation to the lady from Texas who sent me the first Phoenix. HIS light is shining on her, also!......In HIS NAME AND SERVICE, I AM- - - - -"

Then he asks humbly if and when he gets "leave" might he come to visit? Ah so--indeed, indeed.

I am going to remind you who serve in the battle-fields. If ye ask God in Truth for your protection, so shall it be given and though ones fall to the right and to the left, ye shall be lifted up and shall not be damaged. Call upon God, scoop a place for your face in the Earth and ask God for His lighted shield--and so it shall be given. But do not bargain with God to simply effort at "getting through" for therein is the Truth of it--you shall ask in Truth and it shall be given in Truth and the commitment is accepted in Truth. Who might you be and are you worthy? It takes nothing save your humble and sincere petition in Truth.

I care not how you label the guardians, Angels--Hosts, it matters not but the Guardians are present and each being accounted for in the fabric of the records--God's hand is as close as thine own thoughts and the Hosts are available and waiting to get you out of that earthly predicament, if ye but call--just be not predisposed as to HOW HE CHOOSES TO RESPOND but a lot of the youngsters in that desert are going to have some wondrous little trips into our security nets. Most will not remember in the consciousness but they will later say--"God must have wanted me for something else."
    And so HE DOES!!

Enough, Dharma, the hour is late. Blessings be upon you ones during these days of shadows upon the land for know that God has the ultimate and better way. Salu.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

PJ 25
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #1 HATONN
    SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 23, 1991 8:03 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 191
    TODAY'S WATCH
    That which goes forth this day shall live in the history of your planet as a day of infamy beyond any known.

Your President Bush has sentenced to death thousands of your children and you bow in his presence and hail his name while you turn away from God and all that is Godly. May that same God have mercy upon you ones and may your children pass into other dimensions without leaving their curses upon you as a nation and a people.

Your Zionist-controlled media has announced in one breath that the oil fields and oil drainage ditches are fired and that Saddam has a "scorched Earth" proclamation. NO--and you can now prove for yourselves the Truth of my words and theirs. In the very next segment it is shown YOUR OWN MILITARY MEN LOADING NAPALM CANNISTERS ABOARD AIRCRAFT AND YOUR OWN MILITARY SPOKESMAN SAYING THAT THE NAPALM "AT THIS TIME IS ONLY USED BY THE MARINES FOR FIRING THE OIL-FILLED TRENCHES!" I have given you great detail about weapons and the way you start crude-oil fires and set to flame oil centers of crude is with napalm. It is a heinous thing being done and the rewards of such destruction shall be visited back upon the ones who instigate such lies and destruction.

On the very night before withdrawal came the heaviest bombing of a civilian city in history--Baghdad. Your own "Lips" says there will be no cease-fire while Saddam's troops pull out and move back into Iraq. Then, someone tell me why they would come out of protection to be shot and bombed, burned and slain?

Meanwhile--at the same conference of announcing this heinous verdict upon a world, the representative of Thailand stands with the "Lips" and announces a coup of overthrow of the Thailand government setting the government into the hands of a MONARCH! Not democracy and freedom, friends--A MONARCHY. And there is jubilation and congratulations in abundance. I care not who runs Thailand for Thailand should decide--but what is this double standard which you foist off upon a world in confusion and death throes?

Then the conference must end for the "overworked" President has to have his weekend holiday. Indeed he does, to get his programming refreshed and instruction-channels corrected. The Zionists dare not even leave the entity in the presence of the nation's people for fear he will be recognized for that which he is; all social functions are totally orchestrated and controlled and you ones turn your heads and bow to the serpent. You as a nation are ready to stain, forever, your heavenly symbol, the flag, with the blood of your prime generation and the yellow ribbons will be soaked in the blood of your babies. And still, you ask God to give you victory? You had better look upon your world in gracious gratitude every minute remaining in the beauty of the cycles called days for you have just limited them unless sanity prevails on one side or the other. There is great shame upon the lands this day!

A.S.S.K.
    Dharma, I am sorry to require that you attend this subject one more time and then we shall ask ones to do that which they will with further counterings from that center.

Again, I must respond to the many who inquire in like manner to Mr. Prust, author of the letter reprinted herein. I must respond for it needs no "defense" but, as in this case, a man is humbly asking for insight and honest inquiry compels response.

"14 Feb. 91
    "Dear America West,

"I received from A.S.S.K. Vol 57, "CALL TO ARMS", which I'm sending the page.

"Sister Thedra claims your Sananda and Hatonn are frauds.

"Since I read this page, I've lost faith in the material from Sister Thedra and America West. How can two groups claim authorship from the same Sananda and Hatonn and then Sister Thedra calls your Sananda and Hatonn frauds?

"I've now lost faith in the integrity of your material and in Sister Thedra. Now I don't want to read anything from either of your two groups.

"Is there anything you can say to restore my faith in your material? If there is anything you can do to help me please let me know.

"Sincerely, C.E. Prust.
    Peace be unto you, son, for your inquiry merits response and your call is heard in the Truth and honor in which you ask input.

I would answer with a question for you: Is God selective to self-appointed "speakers" and the possession of ONE? Is TRUTH a plagiarisable commodity? "Because I tell you Truth, does that make me less your friend?"--or a fraud?

Because you ones petition unto God for answers to serve you through the most heinous time upon a planet and He sends us to give responses and instructions--does that make us servants of Caesar as accused?

Now to some facts, please. I care not what ASSK claims nor disclaims--that is for your own inspection. I do tell you this. America West is a publishing company who publishes many books and distributes dozens upon dozens of books--NOT ONLY THE JOURNALS!

Ones at the location in Sedona have not read more than two of the pieces of documentation sent from even this source--so how can any pronounce "fraud" against God and HIS HOSTS?? If you have not partaken of the information how can any pronounce judgment? Dharma has scribed over 25 full books on as many subjects and four full volumes published of Expresses--that is a lot of material to pronounce such judgments as "fraud"! You see, TRUTH IS TRUTH IS TRUTH AND STANDS ALONE--INTO INFINITY--AND WE HAVE YET TO HAVE ANYONE FIND A LIE IN OUR PROJECTIONS UNTO THE PUBLIC.

It is said these ones make great amounts of money from the publications--nay, they have invested thousands upon thousands of dollars into the ability for you ones to have the Truth from our source--AND THEY REMAIN GREATLY "IN-THE-HOLE" as you refer to it--income does not begin to equal the expenditures of such constant publishing with great discounts in pricing for ones from California, Colorado, etc., unto the East Coast, New Zealand, South Africa and Norway just to name a few. Have you any imaginings of what it costs to give unto the world--Truth?

These scribes, and Dharma is not the only one--in fact, Sananda writes volumes of work through Thomas--do they discount his "Sananda", also? Does Sananda, Christ, Aton belong to some-ONE?

Group? Two groups? Perhaps there is a group in Sedona. There is no "group" in this place of publication. We have no gatherings for pay or profit--just small meetings for instruction and work dispersement. Further, we do not force nor demand anyone do anything with the work--our commission is to put the WORD OF GOD, AS INSTRUCTED, TO PAPER AND THAT, SIR, IS EXACTLY THAT WHICH WE DO.

No one in this place claims to be "priestess" or "only" or "honored by secret mystery schools". In God's places there are no secret mystical places--including mystery schools. God is not SECRET--God is Truth and Light and NON-SECRET--for all to hold and share and be from which attended--unto the very tiny creature of the winged, eight-legged, two-legged--even unto the tiny one-celled life-form--which is all. There is no wondrous physical prestige of "Orders of Melchezidek or Emerald Crosses"--there are only humble servants striving to do their committed task of giving forth final instructions for a time of chaos and tribulation. There are only the willing hands who, hour after tedious backbreaking hour, put the "untold" to paper so that the lies behind the facade and veil can be revealed in the light of openness. If this be fraud, my friends--then so be it and ye shall be required to do your own discerning.

You ones do not bow unto GOD and ask if there is going to be a "great explosion" or "earthquake" or "war"--you KNOW that there will be such--YOU ASK GOD WHAT TO DO WITH EVERYTHING FROM YOUR FAVORITE MONEY HORDE TO YOUR PRIVATE RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR MATE! HE ATTEMPTS TO GIVE RESPONSE AND YE MOST OFTEN HEAR IT NOT--so the time is at hand where Truth must flow to ALL and please note that the ones most consistently and unceasingly attacked and called frauds are the ones bringing forth the Truth which is desired by the dark brotherhood to be silenced. This scribe has literally been KILLED on four occasions within the past three years--THERE ARE BULLET HOLES IN THEIR DWELLING--DOES THIS SOUND AS IF "FRAUDULENT" MATERIAL IS SLIPPING THROUGH THIS RESOURCE? NO-ONE BOTHERS TO KICK A DEAD DOG, SIR.

God's wondrous creation of Earth stands on the brink of destruction and ones quibble over "whose truth is whose!" Sir, Truth belongs to no-one--noONE! If one would deny his brother from having Truth to garner for self a "SPECIAL" place or status--then that one loves his brother very little indeed.

God always encourages you to read, study and read some more--HE DOES NOT LIMIT ANYTHING THAT IS PUT TO PRINT--READ, READ, READ AND THEN READ AGAIN--TRUTH WILL STAND THE TESTING OF ALL TIME--INTO INFINITY. Further, "OUR" Sananda, Hatonn, Aton--will meet personally, and have done so, with these denouncers and the energies who proclaim to be "THEIR" special speakers. I find nothing further to say regarding the matter. If you find no balance, I know not what else to offer unto you, friend. I would suggest you continue to read BOTH nod see for yourself which gives that which ones ask of God in response and that which repeats and repeats that which is of the mysterious mystical projection. I have nothing else to offer except that which we share with all. I especially do not wish you to accept any such thing as fact that "Sananda" or "God" would be claimed in Truth by anyone--SIR, REACH OUT AND CLAIM GOD FOR SELF!! FOR HE IS NOT "OURS" OR "THEIRS"--GOD IS YOURS! AND YE ARE HIS! THAT, SIR, IS THE TRUTH UPON WHICH TO STAND--NOTHING LESSER IS ACCEPTABLE.

Blessings be upon you for penning your inquiry for you bless your brother who has hesitated to write. God holds ye all and sends we of His Hosts to tend of the fragments in these trying times and prepare a place for His return and all the lessons have been taken and given in error and you are lost in the chaos of the maze--without direction nor mapping for the journey. We come with the map and the WAYSHOWER for God has sent us that you might know the way home unto HIS prepared place for you--no more and no less--GOD KEEPS HIS PROMISES! HE HAS PROMISED THAT MAN WOULD HAVE THE FINAL TRUTH LAID FORTH AS THE WORD--GOD IS TRUTH; GOD IS THE WORD AND NO WORDS OF ANY MAN OR WOMAN OF HUMAN FLESH SHALL CHANGE ONE IOTA OF THAT TRUTH. SO BE IT AND SAALOME'

Rest in peace, chela, for I hope, too, that we shall not need attend the matter any further. It is painful to be denounced and attacked by those who used of thine friendship and trust to effort to pull you down--but lessons must be accepted, learned, and your work continued for Man ultimately answers for EACH, HIS OWN--just naked Truth in confrontation between God and Self--there is no more and no less and ‘tis Glory to stand before God in radiance as he tells you, "Well-done, child, you are blessed in MY sight." And so it is, Dharma--for you are blessed in His sight--the way of the world is hard indeed but none walks alone. So be it.

Let us return to the book, AMERICAN FREEDOM & ZIONIST POWER.

THE MAJORITY OF SEVENTY
    QUOTE:

IT IS CERTAINLY LEGITIMATE to inquire further how the extraordinary Jewish power in American politics could have come about in a democracy whose Constitution was designed to ensure that members of governmental bodies would express and represent the free will of a majority of the people whole protecting the basic constitutional rights of all. The free will of the majority of the electorate has been, it seems, more often ignored than expressed or more often frustrated than carried out. The defeat and frustration of America's best interests is continually being initiated, aided and abetted by special interest political activists whose views are often more representative of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) than of the broad American body politic. The AIPAC is the chief Zionist lobby registered in Washington, D.C. It publishes the Near East Report and sends it to all congressmen as well as to many State Department and White House staff members.

Former United States Senator J. William Fulbright, who for many years served on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, has stated that during his tenure in office there were no less than seventy senators ready to vote the bidding of the American Jewish community on any given issue affecting Israel. Understanding this inordinate and skillful Jewish influence is basic to an understanding of the American political predicament. There are two principal reasons for this extraordinary influence. One reason is the predominant role that Jewish mythology has played in shaping Western culture and religious ethos. The other reason is the large role that Jewish money plays in America's interrelated economic and political systems.

THE MYTHIC POWER
    In his four volume monumental work, The Masks of God, Professor Joseph Campbell observed that the primary purpose of popular religion is not, and never was, to discover "Truth", but to propagate a sentimental philosophy for maintaining a unified social order which would support the institutions of men. Since time immemorial, strong and widespread belief in popular religions has been utilized by political leaders to rally the common folk around some favored cause--be it the conquering of territories or the establishment of kingdoms. History is replete with examples of the use of religion for gaining political power. Some of the more notorious examples have been the Judaic Kingdom of David and the Holy Roman Empire.

In this age of scientific enlightenment, the art of manipulating men's minds has blossomed anew with the establishment and expansion of the Zionist State of Israel. In this enterprise Judaism has enjoyed the unique advantage which antiquity provides, aided by an offspring religion, Christianity. America's interest in Israel has been described variously as "sentimental" or "emotional". Even Senator Fulbright, of scholarly fame, has expressed a willingness to commit this nation to a holy war over Israel. From the floor of the United States Senate Senator Fulbright stated, "We have a strong emotional interest in Israel and, as I said in a speech in 1970, I accept the validity of that interest and would go so far as to base a military commitment upon it." (Hatonn: Well, beloved readers, the United States of America this day has pronounced willingness to annihilate your entire army of troops and the whole of the Middle East for this false and evil master masquerading as God's Chosen. They are "chosen" but not of Holy God and they are deceivers and liars from the beginning and it is a sad thing which Man is about to do in the name of Satan, while calling it the "Name of God.") Senator Fulbright was referring to his speech entitled "Old Myths and New Realities--II" which he delivered to the Senate on August 31, 1970. In that speech, the senator said that the United States should frankly recognize its "sentimental and cultural bonds" with Israel. The senator further stated that "there is nothing wrong with a policy based on sentimental attachments." While on a trip abroad, Secretary of State Henry Kissinger used the words "emotional ties" in explaining America's support of Israel during the 1973 Yom Kippur War.

The United States Constitution totally and emphatically rejects the idea that American military commitment to Israel or any other nation can be constitutionally carried out when based upon "emotional" and "sentimental" interests; these are mere substitute terms used to soften and make more acceptable the real reason for such commitment, namely, the religious affiliation with Judaism of a small but influential group of Americans. In his farewell address, George Washington urged all citizens to observe good faith and justice towards all nations and noted that a passionate attachment to another nation, among other evils, facilitates the illusion of an imaginary common interest in cases where no real common interest exists. And later, Woodrow Wilson warned the Congress that only free people can hold their purpose and their honor to a common end, and prefer the interests of mankind to any narrow interest of their own. The present theme of national support for Zionism leaves the rationalist, who feels no emotional ties to Israel, stranded in a sea of irrationality. He is stripped of constitutional rights, taxed to support a theology he rejects, faces the possibility of being forced or drafted to fight a religious war alien to his nature and stands in social jeopardy of his peers. Somehow, the lessons of the Crusades and a thousand other years of holy wars have escaped even this generation of enlightened Americans.

It is clear that Judaism has benefited from the protective mentality which shields an established or accepted religion from scientific or intellectual criticism. This protective mentality has been especially true in "Christian" America where the child Christianity is loathe to criticize its parent, Judaism. Judaism in America has also gained from the reluctance of Americans to examine critically the beliefs and actions of a people that has borne an unusual amount of bias and abuse, for whatever reason, through the centuries.

Sometimes the reluctance to speak out against excessive Jewish political power stems from fearing the defamatory label of "anti-Semitic" which Jews readily and liberally ascribe to anyone who would dare question, investigate or otherwise examine critically the practices of Judaism, Zionism and Jewish exclusivism as these practices affect others. This use of emotional blackmail has effectively deprived many Americans of their First Amendment rights of free speech and free press. This subtle suppression of constitutional rights deserves exposure and the condemnation of all who cherish truth and fairness.

The political exploitation of Judaism and the Bible is clearly illustrated in the 1976 presidential campaign of Jimmy Carter. Mr. Carter's chief issues advisor, Stuart Eizenstat, who is Jewish, said of Jimmy Carter: "...he sees Israel's future as a moral and religious matter of deep personal concern. The Governor believes in the Bible. He believes that Israel is not just supposed to exist, but that it must exist as a Jewish State." Furthermore, Mr. Carter was quoted as telling a group of Jewish leaders (note the selectivity of audience) in Atlanta, Georgia that, if elected president, his administration would give Israel "undeviating, unequivocal" support. In his evangelical quest for the most powerful office in the land, if not the world, political candidate Carter continued: "This is not just a political statement. As a Christian myself, I think that the fulfillment of Israel, the coming of that nation, is a fulfillment of Biblical prophecy." Someone must tell Mr. Carter, before it is too late, that religion or the fulfillment of biblical prophecy is NOT a proper concern of any United States Government!

President Ford also allowed the use of emotionalism conjured up by biblical belief during his presidential campaign. Three days before the election date, this writer received official President Ford Committee campaign literature citing a specific chapter and verse from the Old Testament as a reason for returning the president to office. The letter was addressed to "Dear Fellow Christians" and began with the words, "I have urged the President Ford Committee to send you this material. Never before has the Bible believing Christian community played such a central role in a Presidential election." The letter was signed by "A.C. Janney, D.D."

The United States Supreme Court declared in a 1971 decision that "Political division along religious lines was one of the principal evils against which the First Amendment was intended to protect." The appeal by political candidates and office holders for votes based along the religious lines of their constituencies is a throwback to the politics of the Dark Ages. In the words of the historian Edward Frank Humphrey, "Such an irresponsible and potentially dangerous policy may win an election, but it may also make the country ungovernable." Any candidate who seeks political office in America on a sectarian basis deserves not the vote but the contempt of the people.

A president-elect is required to swear an oath to defend the United States Constitution. As president, he is not permitted by the Constitution to take governmental measures in order to fulfill personal or popular beliefs in biblical prophecy. (It is, therefore, unethical for a candidate to campaign on that promise.) In the context of the on-going Middle East Conflict it is rather frightening to hear or read of a presidential contender promising Jewish voters that, if elected, he will conduct American foreign policy in such a way as to fulfill his or their private concept of biblical belief. One can only hope that Carter, as president, or anyone else here or abroad, will not feel the compulsion to push the nuclear button in order to implement a private or popular interpretation of the ***biblical Battle of Armageddon! (Hatonn: Is it possible that on this very day--that has actually been placed into play?) Strong popular belief in a mythical prophecy may result in the self-fulfillment. Time magazine (October 4, 1976) states that a late Gallup poll indicates that 40% of all Americans "believe that the Bible ‘is to be taken literally.'" From an Associated Press dispatch The Houston Post (Nov. 4, 1976) reported that, "Former Israeli Defense Minister Moshe Dayan said Carter's ‘religious, almost messianic' attitude toward Israel reflected the feelings of the American people." Again, one can only be thankful that Jimmy Carter was not elected by a landslide as a result of this evangelical crusade for The White House.

The scene of presidential candidates Carter and Ford groveling for Jewish support during their second television debate was so demoralizing and pathetic that Time described it thus: "Ford and Carter fell all over themselves in wooing the Jewish vote by vowing all-out support of Israel." Time reported that "Jerusalem is relishing the spectacle of both candidates trying to outdo each other in public support for Israel." Time quoted Israel Foreign Minister Yigal Allon (who had watched the TV spectacle in New York) as saying, "I don't know if Ford or Carter won. All I know is that Israel won."

It is most certain that America did not win that debate. On February 3, 1948, former Secretary of Defense James V. Forrestal spoke to Franklin D. Roosevelt, Jr., who was then worried that the Democrats might lose the election to Tom Dewey if they did not strongly support the Zionist position on partitioning Palestine. Secretary Forrestal pointedly told Roosevelt it was "about time that somebody should pay some consideration to whether we might lose the United States." That was twenty-nine years ago. (Hatonn: now 43-years ago.) In the interim, four Arab-Jewish wars have been fought and tens of thousands of precious lives lost--sacrificed at the altars of ignorance and greed. A substantial amount of this killing and dying was paid for by billions of dollars extracted from United States taxpayers who have suffered the ravages of run-away inflation and oil shortages precipitated by a short-sighted Middle East policy of power-seeking politicians who refused to follow the advice of their own Department of State.

Now (1977) the United States has two-hundred technicians in the Sinai Desert stationed between the combatants. Several American presidents have pronounced the Middle East Conflict the gravest threat to peace confronting the world today. That conflict had its inception with the rise of Zionism and became a full-fledged war upon the declaration of Israel as a national ***unity. In the context of these facts, one would have to be out of touch with reality to suggest that Israel has not been a burden to the United States and the world community.

The Israel-first policy followed by every American president since Harry Truman, with the exception of Eisenhower, is a policy of treason. The television picture of American sovereignty being held hostage by a small pro-Zionist clique which owes its first allegiance to a foreign nation is a debasing and scandalous sight. America needs no more such debates if the highlight of their greatest contention is to see which candidate can promise Israel the most.

David Ben-Gurion, the first prime minister of Israel, is quoted as saying, "A Jew is a Jew first; his allegiance to the state of his abode is the allegiance of a stranger in a host country." Because of their strong political support of Israel most Jews of the world seem to be pro-Zionists if not actual Zionists. There are signs, however, that Israel's appeal to world Jewry may be declining.

Zionist Israel has historically based her emotional appeal to various countries to "Let my people go!" on the supposition that they would flee to Israel from the alleged persecutions in their native lands. Now that the record indicates that most Jews who choose to leave Russia are beginning to "flee" to nations other than Israel, the Israeli Zionists have decided to close the emigration center in Austria and to cut off economic assistance to them--economic assistance given to Israel by American taxpayers for the specific purpose of helping these Russian emigrants. The 94th Congress passed Public Law 94-330 (H.R. 12203 of June 30, 1976) which granted $15,000,000 for assistance in the resettlement of refugees from the Soviet Union and other communist countries in eastern Europe. Most of these refugees are Jews. (See also the American Jewish Year Book,Vol. 75, p.178.)

A New York News Service dispatch from Jerusalem reported that "Up to 62 percent of the average 1,000 Soviet Jews granted visas for Israel monthly have switched to other countries during proceedings in an Austrian reception center..." The dispatch states that in an obvious move "to block these record defections by Soviet Jewish emigres, Israel has decided to eliminate processing in Austria...." (The reader should know that when Austrian Chancellor Bruno Kreisky, himself a Jew, threatened to close down the center several years ago, he was denounced by Israeli Zionist as an "anti-Semitic" Jew.) The dispatch concludes that this decision by Israel "would, in effect, prevent Jews leaving the Soviet Union from choosing destinations other than Israel when they arrive by train from Moscow." It is evident from this mean trick by Israeli Zionists that their much publicized and patronized concern for other Jews is not strictly humanitarian. Israel needs more soldiers and settlers to occupy captured Arab lands that it has announced it will not relinquish peacefully. Russia represents the best national prospect for a source of recruits. But Israel has not hesitated to throw a stumbling-block in the path of those emigrant Jews from Russia who refuse to choose Israel in their search for a better land. (Data from the Austrian emigration center show that the great majority of those who decide against going to Israel come to the United States.) In spite of this harsh turn by Israel, stubborn pro-Zionists continue to lobby for "unequivocal" support for the Zionist state. The Congress should demand that Israel return any monies granted her for settlement of refugees who decided to settle elsewhere.

END QUOTING FOR THIS SEGMENT

Thank you for your service and you, readers, for your attention. We honor the daring speakers of Truth who have brought forth information only to be denounced and mostly, now, end up quite dead at the hands of your so-called closest ally. God desires no more martyrs, beloved children, and honor will be given those who dared so that your nation might have and retain its freedoms under your Constitution. How many are worthy of that contribution of the ultimate gift unto you for "no man hath greater love than to lay down his life for his brother."

Salu, may you ponder these Truths most carefully.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#025, THE BITTER COMMUNION ALTARS OF HEMLOCK

PJ 25
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 1991 9:03 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 192
    TODAY'S WATCH

Salu, on this day God has given unto us in which to make our mark. Neither be "surprised" at that which is told unto you by those who do battle--why do you believe anything they say? Do they have a history of telling you truth? Oh, how so? This day a new "surprise" was laid at your doorstep in gleeful smugness. While all had you praying to whoever you ones pray unto--it is now told unto you that the day and hour of the war were set for weeks past and "the peace talks were set as subterfuge to distract the enemy and were a ‘hoax' by the allied coalition to gain advantage!" This comes from your own leaders so I am not in joshing. So be it--for no one was fooled except you of the citizens who do the fighting and dying and mourning.

Now they tell you that all is going wonderfully well--and so it appears. What do they count for you? Over 5,000 enemies captured and "single digit" for your side are slain? Why do you believe the false projectors? Is it true or is it false--it matters not for it is what will come and is planned that should be given your attention.

At any rate, whatever happens in Kuwait is gratis for the battle--to be settled later. If you win Saddam would be out of Kuwait at any counting. If Saddam wins he shall march right back into Kuwait which must now be rebuilt under any circumstance. You ones who have been reasoning maneuvers from the couch in front of the television--what would do if you were you in charge? Well, I think I would mislead all of you all of the time--because, as they openly tell you--they are playing to Saddam and his troops and rallying citizen support for anything that comes. You are being set up at this very moment for the time when and if the battle does not go well--"Well, look how it ‘was'--how could we suspect that - - -!" What would you do? Let us play some war games.

Next, I would most certainly have taken in all this prior information--you can know by that which IS known that you are either lied to OR your military DID NOT hit the fortified enforcements for there were no mentions of mine-fields nor burning oil trenches--AND THERE ARE! In fact, the reason that the allied coalition bombed and set afire the Kuwaiti oil wells, etc., was in an effort to stop oil from pouring into the trenches--which WILL be encountered at some point.

If I were the allies I would probably do the same as yours are doing--If I were Saddam, I would do the same as he is doing. He is rallying his terrorist friends and rousing up support for the real encounters and the minute you march across Kuwait and scatter your own forces and use much of your ammunition--I would be waiting, complete dug in with everything at ready to meet you--scattered and short of supplies--the very same circumstance in which Iraqi soldiers found themselves as you crossed the border.

It doesn't matter--you will be told that which you are supposed to hear in order to continue support for your administration who is being ordered about right out of Tel Aviv. Do you actually believe the Israelis would watch centuries of planning and working go down on a "peace treaty"? Come now--they are telling you this even on your closed news. THIS WAR HASN'T EVEN YET BEGUN! AND WORSE, ON THIS WONDROUS SUNDAY MORNING WHILE THE SUN HAS TURNED TO BLOOD AS IT IS CLOUDED BY THE SMOKE FROM CARBON FIRES (significant in its own right, dear ones) YOU PRAY FOR "VICTORY"--NO LONGER FOR "PEACE". VICTORY FOR WHOM? WHO SHALL HAVE VICTORY? SATAN IS THE ONLY ONE WHO SHALL EXPERIENCE VICTORY THROUGH THESE NEXT HOURS, DAYS, MONTHS AND THEN?? AH, BUT THERE SHALL BE INDIVIDUAL VICTORIES AND AFTER THIS CONFLAGRATION--MANY WILL RETURN TO THEIR "NORMAL LIVES" CHANGED AND IN SERVICE UNTO PEACE AND GOD FOR THEY WILL HAVE WALKED IN THE SHADOWS AND WILL HAVE SEEN THE TRUTH OF IT. So be it. Hold to your prayers and Truth, beloved ones, do not slacken your petitions for a skirmish does not a war make. Plead for mercy and insight and reason among men for there is no right in war--only pain, death and loss. Battle in anything other than absolute defense is not of Godness. Support your loved ones in that sector and ask special protection under your heavenly banner that you might again attain the glory with which America began.

Please do not slacken of your attention unto that which is happening domestically behind the shroud of silence of a war in the media playing. How much are you learning about your domestic conflicts and problems while the news is 99% war disinformation? Your entire government could be replaced and only a handful of citizens would be the wiser. What is going on that will affect your lives after this conflict? Since there are few programs for post-war actions outlaid for you and yet you know that they lay plans far, far in advance--what do you think they might have in mind for you next?

SHOES THAT PINCH

Dharma, I am sorry, chela, that you understood not why I wrote on the matter of A.S.S.K. other than to respond to our correspondent. I shall do that which has been demanded and you shall continue with your work, please--this is between Sanat Kumora, Sananda and ASSK--it is not your problem and the earlier you realize it the better we shall all be for you readers for it has been demanded by law that we inform you of the following.

A.S.S.K. has acquired a lawyer and plans to bring suit against Dharma and America West because some readers still call and "annoy" and "cause undue expenses" in responding to calls asking for address and phone numbers where you can get Survival information. I believe the "Godliness" of this attitude speaks for itself as a world, by their own projections, is in the pits of agony--but nonetheless, we shall ask again, that you who know both refrain from mentioning our name unto ASSK for it annoys them greatly.

The problem seems to stem from a perception that somehow profits are being made from Sister's work. If Sister has been in Service unto God--I would suggest that all such work is God's--Dharma makes no claim to Truth as HERS. However, to set the record to unmistakable right: The publisher and these ones sat and find that with all the expenses of publications, etc., expenses outweigh all assets by well over $20,000 PER MONTH!

Their lawyer did acknowledge that we were obviously good business people and seem to be "judgment proof" so for you who wonder about the feasibility of our instructions--take notice! I bring up these two points because we have been remanded to announce this information regarding the cease and desist with anything even remotely mentioning A.S.S.K. in all writings and do hereby do so. I DO HAVE A SUGGESTION TO ALL WHO READ THIS, ESPECIALLY THOSE OF YOU AT A.S.S.K.: I WOULD SPEND A BIT MORE TIME ON THINE KNEES UNTO GOD FOR THIS WHICH YOU INFER AND DO, FOR LAWSUITS AGAINST THINE BRETHREN ARE NOT OF GOD! I BELIEVE THAT YOU, YOURSELF, GIVE AWAY THE TRUTH OF THE SITUATION AND WHO MIGHT BE GIVING FALSE INFORMATION UNTO WHOM! SO BE IT AND IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE A CORNER ON SANANDA AND SANAT KUMORA--I SUGGEST YOU INQUIRE IMMEDIATELY ABOUT WHO IS ON YOUR LINE! TO PRONOUNCE GOD A FRAUD FOR BRINGING TRUTH IS QUITE RISKY, DEAR ONES. QUITE RISKY INDEED--FOR THAT WHICH YOU SEND OUT WILL COME BACK AS SURELY AS THE CYCLES OF THE UNIVERSE.

WE UNDERSTAND NOT WHY YE ARE SO INCENSED ABOUT SUPPOSED VIOLATIONS OF "YOUR MATERIAL". DO YOU PRONOUNCE THAT THAT WHICH WAS GIVEN BY "GOD" UNTO YOU IS NOT, AFTER ALL, TRUTH? OR DO YOU BELIEVE THAT TRUTH BELONGS ONLY UNTO YOU TO BE KEPT IN THE BUSHEL THAT NONE OTHERS MIGHT HAVE IT? IF GOD CAN PRESENT IT TO THEE--CAN HE NOT REMEMBER LONG ENOUGH TO PRESENT IT UNTO ANOTHER????? WHO MIGHT LIMIT GOD? WHETHER OR NOT ANYONE LIKES OF IT--THE TRUTH IS COMING FORTH AND IF SOMETHING YE HAVE WRITTEN IS OF TRUTH AND IS UTILIZED BY HIM--I FIND A GREAT LOSS IN THE FACT THAT YE WOULD NOT REJOICE TO HAVE ANOTHER KNOW OF SAME. ALL AUTHORS, EXCEPT BILL COOPER, HAVE REJOICED AND SENT MORE INFORMATION FOR US TO PUSH FORWARD. EITHER WAY, DEAR ONES--TRUTH IS COMING FORTH AND YE SHALL NOT STOP OF IT!

It is indeed painful to long-time friends to find who have been workers for the dark brotherhood in total ignorance. God overlooks that which is done in ignorance, however. HE DOES NOT OVERLOOK THAT WHICH IS DONE IN DELIBERATE ATTACK ON THIS MISSION TO BRING TRUTH UNTO A SICK AND BATTERED PLANET AND PEOPLE OF HIS LOVING CREATION. SO BE IT. Would the revealing of the intent of one, Donald Keyes, as one of the founders of the United Nations one World Global Controllers have something to do with this attack? So be it for the veils are going to come off and ye who have hidden behind those veils in ignorance or intent shall uncovered. And so shall it be.

PJ 25
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #1 HATONN
    MONDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 1991 9:30 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 193
    TODAY'S WATCH

Today we shall leave the news and non-news to the projectors and speculators for we will turn our attention unto that which is truly important--YOU and YOUR SOUL in relationship to GOD and HOW you can discern that which IS Truth and abiding "right-ness". Believe me, it is NOT:"..If it feels good do it!" nor is it: "..if it doesn't hurt anyone else, do it!" These may even be acceptable under the laws of the land but either one can be most destructive to soul truth, balance and simply, "self".

For you who say I identify not myself--you will find within the multiple thousands of pages of print and thousands of hours of personal audio-tapings--I identify myself every time I come. Even, our speakers and scribes do not allow us into their presence without thorough identification and clearance for they are sent forth after years and years of stringent discipline. They are not acceptable as scribes until they have learned "in this consciousness" to separate self ego of your dimension from the circuits of clear receivers. That is a point which must be determined by the Master who utilizes the service so freely and humbly granted. And, dear ones, believe me--by the time an entity becomes a scribe he/she is totally humble, clear of personal ego as relates to the writings, separated from the personal claim and in total awe to the point of sometimes refusing to go on with the service.

Anything that you read as stated given forth by one which will appear in these Journals or Expresses--and I clearly speak of that which is directly given from higher beings of more comprehensive knowledge, they are cleared. I do not go through all of the introduction and boredom of Dharma's clearance, for instance, every time we write for often we write some six or eight times in a given day--AND YOU THE PEOPLE WRITE AND OBJECT AND SAY THINGS LIKE: "WHO ARE WE TRYING TO FOOL WITH ALL THE NONSENSE". But at this point I will give you the truth of it--it matters not whether or not Dharma is clear when she writes as far as the reader is concerned!! It is up to the reader to read, study and clear of his own space and ask for discernment and clarity in the name of the Holy God of Light and make sure it is THE Holy God of Light, by whatever name you call him, who is in attendance at your reading.

The next barrage of argument is, "How can you commend, honor and denounce other ones' material at one and the same time?" and usually, I get William Cooper thrown into the fray. Because, and this is very, very important: Everything written by any ONE is truth! It is not very often the TRUTH OF HOLY GOD OF LIGHT/CREATOR.

Let us stop here and look into this particular situation. Mr. Cooper took, in his human ego, research which appeared to him to be interesting and perhaps, or perhaps not, even factual. But he checked out the information and presented unto you ones that which he found and some which he did not find. But with discernment, the TRUTH can be gleaned from the circumstance itself. He stated that he was in the service of Jesus Christ and God and simply wanted to bring Truth unto a lied-to world. So, he worked with other would-be writers and speakers of truths, lies and interesting fantasy and pronounced unacceptable conclusions from that which they dug up, reported clearly or in fabrication and then, when their own workings were laid bare by ME, they rose in anger, got totally untruthful, i.e. "...stole and plagiarized 50 pages of my work.." when there were only 26 pages of his "work", and thus and so. There is also a clue which is never absent and heed this well: IF AN AUTHOR GIVES FORTH TRUTH AND HE KNOWS IT TO BE TRUTH AND PRONOUNCES IT TO BE TRUTH--HE NEVER OBJECTS TO HIS WORDS BEING REPEATED--NEVER!!! IF HE DOES, IN FACT, KNOW THEM TO BE FABRICATION OR PARTIAL FABRICATION--HE WILL SHOUT AND CALL NAMES, FRAUD, PLAGIARISM AND OTHER THINGS SUCH AS "THIEF", "SLIMY PUKES", etc. AND THREATEN TO, OR DO SO, FILE LAWSUITS. If I tell you the world is round does that give Columbus or Erikson or Copernicus cause to sue me for plagiarism?

Next clue, is that ones such as this when queried about that of another--flail about in accusations even unto and in return unto the inquirer. I have a copy of a letter brought to my attention by one who knows Mr. Cooper and did in fact take time to write him a letter concerning some points in question regarding his information, America West, George Green, etc. The letter was returned with scribbling along all margins calling the man an "Ass", stupid--among other defining degradations and called George a disinformation bearer in service to the CIA.

At this point I wish to tell all of you something. YOU tend to get hung up on who is in the CIA and who isn't, etc. I do not care if George Green is in, or has been in, the CIA. George Green publishes BOOKS! He distributes BOOKS! He even distributes some books with which I take great and total exception to the contents--but America West publishes and distributes BOOKS. Further, the Greens have spent hundreds of thousands of dollars, now, on the publication and distribution of the Phoenix Journals and Expresses and there is not limitation to my gratitude or that of the Hosts preparing to join you on your planet. That is the TRUTH of it--what a man WAS is of no interest to me whatsoever--what a man IS is that which is of importance! And further, I make no speculation for your picking in either direction regarding George Green for it is not of my business nor yours.

I can promise you without equivocation, however, that any who treat their readers and honest inquiries of Mr. Cooper and receive response in the manner just outlaid for you--is NOT RECEIVING THE REPLY FROM ONE WHO TRULY WORKS IN SERVICE UNTO HOLY JESUS CHRIST FOR THE ACTIONS THEMSELVES ARE ANYTHING BUT THAT OF THE TEACHINGS OR ACTIONS OF ONE, JESUS CHRIST.

Do I judge Mr. Cooper? Absolutely not--BUT I CAN DISCERN THAT HIS PROJECTIONS AND ACTIONS ARE NOT ACCORDING TO THE LAWS OF GOD AS GIVEN FORTH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, AS YOU LABEL CHRIST. GOD SAID "JUDGE NOT THAT YE BE NOT JUDGED" HE DID NOT SUGGEST THAT YOU NOT JUDGE ACTIONS AND JUDGE THEM IN CLARITY--EVERY TIME!

Further, I gave Mr. Cooper a Book (Journal) dedication for I honor him for that which he HAS DONE. He has presented unto you the LIE and he did it pretty well. His conclusions were incorrect and I have often stated same. Further, I have offered time and time again to share with him, Truth, and he declines through more insulting shouting and accusing than the time before. He has done well, along with the works of others, from which he took his own material and which, I might add, he could be liable for it is not TRUTH. It is only the truth of the lies having been projected for your disinformation for many years.

Documents were presented to you as truth and to substantiate the projections--but the documents are lies. Does that make the work into TRUTH? No, it only substantiates the lies.

Now, for the other side of this coin. If I could give unto all of you the confirmations and valid documents and letters and input which pour forth from readers I could not do another thing save reprint them--and they come with rejoicing and confirmation and pleas to print them for all to see. We are already giving forth all thirteen issues of the Express in some two weeks instead of the quarter-year and our ones cannot afford to carry the burden alone for the additional publications--and we cannot ask more of the readers for all are limited in resources--as we grow in the institute, we shall not concern about expenses and will just put it out there in great abundance--but for now we must keep our material as short as possible, timely as possible to the problems confronting on a daily-living basis and all, in unity, move as rapidly and lovingly as we can--in service unto God, the Christed one of Infinity and our heritage unto that Great Spirit from which we come. We are in council on a constant basis as to how to bring TRUTH and living contribution to get you through in a human-physical transition while responding to those things of human needs which are thrust upon you while you come into knowing of Truth and that which has been given in great dishonesty unto you for the eons of time past. TRUTH OF HOW IT IS, IS THE SWORD AND BUCKLER WITHIN THE WORD WHICH SHALL PREVAIL AND KNOWLEDGE IS DIFFICULT TO FACE, CONFRONT AND ACCEPT IN TRUTH FOR THE CONSCIOUSNESS IS BROUGHT INTO AGONY OF THE SUBTERFUGE IT HAS BEEN GIVEN IN ORDER TO SEPARATE YOU FROM GOD.

I, Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, come from the highest state of Grace, choosing to serve in Command of the bringing of the Truth and Record Keeper of the Council of God. I am personally known to hundreds of receivers upon your very placement as Hatonn and many there were who received from me and received from me in Truth--until the going got rough and that which was a "game and toy" became overwhelming and the flesh becomes weaker than the soul strength at the given moment. This is why it is said that there will be many in the offset and yet few, indeed, in the ending. For as the speaker or writer becomes a threat unto the dark adversary, the impact of human ego temptations are thrust forth and the ego folds unto that of perceived reality and falls into the trap of service unto that which is in physical manifestation--the energy form which rules the kingdom of flesh and ego consciousness. Does it make their contribution unto truth--less? No, but it does require that they on an individual basis sort that which has been taught in Truth from that which they have now conjured from the physical. That becomes difficult to do for the ego fed by the temptations and stroking of Satan himself, becomes defensive indeed and the war within is on, peace is absent, the entity becomes harsh, bold, worldly-oriented and serves the negative cause by doing things in darkness--i.e., suing through the injustice courts instead of picking up the phone and coming into loving communion. You see, the brother of darkness sends unsigned documents, hiding from light in anonymity, no return addresses in the painful thrusts of words of accusations, sends denouncements to ones who could not care less and will always try to use third party enforcers and will refuse to confront the LIGHT at all cost. I stand ready to speak with any who have anything to say to me--good or bad and where we show the Truth of it--I speak with any energy who utilizes a human through which to commune. I have most often found, however, that with the ones who do the loudest speaking and instructing--that when I confront that energy of great touting, they leave their speaker soundless and give of themselves away--for evil will not long confront the Light and will desert the speaker almost immediately. Ones who come into my presence bearing false speakers never come again--do you not find that interesting?

Does it not occur to you readers that some who claim righteousness because they have spoken "for" one they claim to be a higher energy for 40 years or 80 years or ten minutes--might just be speaking for the servant of the wrong God? Why does their denouncement of say, Dharma's Sananda, be given honor? Dharma claims no corner on Sananda, Hatonn, Aton nor any other and ones who do make such singular claims are acting from HUMAN, PHYSICAL ASPECT--FOR SUCH CLAIMS CANNOT BE OF HIGHER DIMENSION FOR THERE ARE NO SUCH STATUS LEVELS IN HIGHER REALMS OF SINGULAR ACQUISITION. Further, TRUTH IS ONE COMMODITY WHICH CANNOT BE PLAGIARIZED FOR IN THE ONENESS OF ALL IT IS THE RIGHT OF POSSESSION OF ALL--NO SECRETS--ONLY THAT WHICH IS AWAITING THE LEARNING AND UNFOLDING.

I, Hatonn, am serving as a Commander at this time of transition. And I am in Command of a fleet of wondrous starships which we like to call the Silver Wings or Silver Clouds. Most of the accompanying brothers in service with my immediate command are from Pleiades Constellation for they are most nearly like you in human form. We have, and are, efforting to give you all this information as quickly as the fingers can put it to document. We come as Hosts to bring Truth and prepare a "landing place" for the Master who has been preparing a place for you through these eons and now is coming again to a troubled planet in the throes of devastation and then renewal--a wondrous place for experiencing the physical aspect of Man. We come to assist and fulfill the Commandment of God that the Truth shall be given unto Man and the WORD written for all to have and hold that the lies be revealed and the perpetrators of evil be unveiled. What you do with the information is between each of you and God--it is not my business as a Commander, nor Dharma's as a scribe--nor George's as a publisher nor Oberli's who efforts to correct Dharma's typographical errors.

I have walked upon your lands as many various nationalities and I have no bigotry nor racism for that is of human physical and I am not of that dimension--I give forth Truth as it is found--and because I tell you Truth does that make me less your friend--or perhaps more?

If I reveal the Nazis for the heinous acts and projections they thrust upon humanity--does that mean I denounce those calling themselves Germans? If I uncover the veils of the Klu Klux Klan, does that mean I hate the white races? THEN, WHY DO YOU DENOUNCE ME AS ANTI-SEMITE WHEN EVEN THE WORD HAS NO MEANING EXCEPT FOR A FEW OF YOUR YEARS? I CANNOT BE ANTI-JEW FOR THE TERM HAS ONLY BEEN CREATED WITHIN THE PAST FEW OF YOUR YEARS, IN COUNTING--IT HAS NO MEANING, IN FACT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. WHEN I TELL YOU THAT THE ZIONIST KHAZARS ARE YOUR ENEMY AND WISH TO CONTROL YOUR WORLD--WHY DO YOU CALL ME ANTI-SEMITE? COULD IT BE THAT KNOWLEDGE IS LACKING? COULD IT BE THAT TRUTH HAS BEEN DISTORTED AND, IF IT IS DISTORTED IN THIS DAY OF INSTANT COMMUNICATION, IS IT NOT POSSIBLE THAT IT HAS BEEN DISTORTED TO SERVE THE FEW FOR THE THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF PERCEIVED LIFE-FORM UPON THIS ORB?

Is it possible that, in fact, ones in your books of lineage misrepresent the Truth to protect their power? Is it possible that ones are taught that all Men coming from Space, and aboard that which you foolishly call UFO's, are EVIL is to prevent your insight and loving joy at this day when God would send again His Light upon your place? Could the projection of horrid little aliens who mutilate cows and suck human flesh and blood be lies to terrify you and keep you locked in the dark prison of the Head Deceiver against this day when God would return and set things to right again? WHILE YOU DENOUNCE ME AND EFFORT TO LITERALLY KILL MY SCRIBE--AGAIN ON SATURDAY NIGHT, LAST--COULD IT BE THAT YE, YOU, THEE MIGHT BE HOLDING WRONG INFORMATION? So be it for the time is at hand to be finding out.

Why do you not give us a chance--would it not be wondrous to find there is balance and justice in the Universe--in the Cosmos? What makes you think "Star Trek" is a fantasy?--the information was originally pulled right off military interception computers and parables written and projected to give you insight unto that which is coming. I suggest you give more attention unto possibilities and Truth will come into focus and balance.

Chela, start another program, please, for they have tampered with your computer program and you will lose all this input if we go further on this writing. Please tend it now.

주제글 정보