PJ 56
CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

MON., OCTOBER 12, 1992 8:57 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 57

MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 1992

GET READY
Within the past 24 hours a Delta rocket with satellite was launched from Cape Canaveral and simultaneously came the an­nouncement that the "Communications Grid" for extraterres­trial search is going to be activated to coincide with Columbus' discovery of America and other hogwash.

They are simply getting ready with equipment, and YOU ready to accept, that which will be coming down in the next few weeks. The "authorities" state that it is expected that full com­munications from extraterrestrials will "...come in on a very narrow 'artificial' frequency!" What in the world is an "artificial" frequency? That is exactly like saying you are "just a little bit pregnant". You are either pregnant or you are not! You either have a "frequency" or you do not! Arti­ficial? Well, whatever the traffic will allow!

We are heard loud and clear in as many languages as there are people using a language. YOU are the dupes and my, how they do laugh at you--to the point they don't even bother to give you good stories--they deliberately feed you total B.S. to see how much they can get away with and play their games and tricks on you. These get sillier and more "far-out" because you will take ANYTHING they dish out without a whimper or a notice.
DISCOVER AMERICA
What, also, is the foolishness over Christopher Columbus discovering America.? He didn't, in the first place; in the second place, it was not in the area of the U.S. and thirdly, he is now given credit by the Native Americans as having murdered "thousands of Indians". Well they aren't "Indians", they are "Humans" and represent the native population of the Americas and fourthly, as usual, Columbus didn't kill ANYBODY. Why in the world take exception to that which is a stupid "celebration" reached for by the elusive world thieves while ig­noring anything that could change the nation into a worthwhile "free" state? You innocent lambs play into the hands and plans for distraction and subversion at every opportunity! These ac­tions will cost you dearly during the next few years--IF there ARE a "next few years".

EARTHOUAKE IN CAIRO?
You do realize don't you, that the great pyramids are in full sight of Cairo? This quake was also described as "...the worst quake to ever hit the area". (??) Moreover, it was not a big quake unless they change the numbers.

PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE
This is the most important thing to watch--not the debates but the response to the debates.

Immediately after last evening's debate Clinton had a walk-away according to the networks. However, today on CNN you will note that Perot was given a great deal of top billing and it was "rather decided" that maybe Perot "won". Note the next obser­vation as presented by the announcers: "...it appeared that Perot backed Bush more than he did Clinton in his "off the cuff re­sponses", even though it was obvious he was "efforting to keep off either side". Oh? Could it be that the top bananas know the danger of the Clinton camp with the backing of the WORLD MANIPULATORS who would fall into line on the top row front of a Clinton "win"? This is going to turn into a very interesting turn of events--so keep posted and by all means go back and read the description of early-on plans for just such an "emergency"!

BO GRITZ
Amusing or heinous? The organizers of the "debates" fully ex­pect lawsuits over not even giving mention to other candi­dates of other parties or independents--but "...we can tie it up in court until after the fact of election--so go ahead and sue!" The cost of the TV time is being paid by the brewers, Anheuser Busch, a Khazarian One Worlder brewery. They won't even talk to the Law Center about it, stating that "...they don't have anything to do with speakers--WE JUST PAY THE BILLS!"

If this is not a "free public debate", then does this not represent massive political "contributions" to "special interest politics"? Was this not billed as a forum for "informing the public"? Well, this is NOT what youze gets. You got orchestrated politi­cal action committee "sell-out-buy-out". There were a lot of things about the debates that you were not told perhaps? Ponder it.

DEATH AND DYING
You are watching depopulation in action in many nations around the globe now. Typhus which seems to be "unresponsive to any drug" is sweeping across nation after nation, as is Hepatitis B.

NOW, LET'S LOOK AT THE U.S. NAVY STATED GOAL: THE AIDS VIRUS IS TO INFECT 75% OF THE WORLD'S POPULATION BY 1995! Why the Navy? Because U.S. Naval Intelligence is THE crown jewel of the One World Order. The facts are that the Naval Intelligence group is THE way that your Ft. Knox gold was shipped out of the United States and into the Banksters' banks and vaults and as payment to dear little Israel! Its time you open your eyes and ears, put down the stones and get off your assets!

Inoculation for Hepatitis will soon become mandatory and THAT is how the introduction of AIDS into the American pop­ulation started in the first place--through laced vaccine.

Another thing that you ARE NOT TOLD, is that HIV I, one form of "AIDS" has been airborne in Southeast Asia for a great number of years!

Will you continue to fiddle while the world burns? We shall see.

PJ 56
CHAPTER 16

REC #2 HATONN

MON., OCTOBER 12, 1992 9:46 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 57

MONDAY, OCTOBER 12, 1992

COMPLAINT DEPARTMENT
Yes, indeed, I AM the catcher of complaints. I find it interest­ing to note what kind of complaints I get. A major one is that "...you don't give us what we want to read about, can't you stop writing about____ and write more about_____ ?" and, "...you
have to start us more information about what you say be­cause I don't have time to read everything and so I don't know what you are talking about some of the time."

Chelas, this is NOT "vote-out" or "vote-in" favorite subjects. This is NOT a case of "democratic" voting on my presentations. I will give you what you request to the best of my human coun­terparts' ability to serve you--BUT NO, I WILL NOT COMPROMISE ALL FOR THE ONE "IF" THE ONE CAN HAVE ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION IF HE/SHE WILL DO THE HOMEWORK!

"Each" reader cannot see the whole of the reading public and, if I share letters, we are then condemned for doing that also. We have to simply keep going and perchance somewhere down the line we will hit upon your "favorite" subject material. I am not even efforting to give you what "you want" nor am I choosing subjects for specific groups who, for instance, want to tinker with "black energy boxes". I have a big subject on "black boxes" which I am working toward at this very moment--and you are not going to like what I write about it. YOU want them to HEAL. The adversary is using them to torture and mentally program the population. The more severe testing procedures are being used in prison or training camp situations along with groups of "demonstrators".

I HAVE ONE THING TO OFFER YOU AS SHIELDING AGAINST THIS TECHNOLOGY--GOD! God Light frequency is the ONLY shield you can get to interrupt those pulsed fre­quency bombardments. I can't tell how to technologically gain that attribute but ones such as Randy Weaver have it and one reason he must be taken OUT is that "...he knows too much and he couldn't be reprogrammed." This makes him more danger­ous than any spy or evangelical speaker on any circuit. The evangelists are telling you EXACTLY what the World Order Elite want you to hear and believe--a MAN OF GOD TELLS IT LIKE IT "IS" AND IT ISN'T WITH FLOWERS AND WHISK-AWAY RAPTURES. YOU WHO CANNOT BE BRAINWASHED FOR REPROGRAMMING ARE THE MOST DANGEROUS ENTITIES ALIVE FOR THE ADVER­SARY AND THE "ULTIMATE WORLD PLAN" .

Therefore, you are going to have to be patient with me while I outlay information as I see that it can be taken within in some sort of understanding. KNOW that we effort to serve ALL and EACH but we have human limitations for our crew and they are to the breaking point of fatigue and overstress.

I am infinitely grateful to you who continue to write and support (and to you who pick and hit) for both are necessary in order that we give balance and impact in its most acceptable form.

To you who share for the "phone line"--blessings! It is through this kind of information, either rumor or fact--that the brother can discern and catch the clues. The lies will sort of themselves in this forum and so will Truth--for the open mind "trained" to REALLY hear and see will KNOW. (Ed. note: Call 805-822­0202 for daily updates from Hatonn)

Now, Dharma, find the write-up on the Kahl patriot affair for it is a demonstration of this very subject in point. Patriots who do not do service primarily for God first and other things next, are not in protection. You will note last evening that there was such a careful lack of attention to GOD OF LIGHT as to stun the senses in that "debate". You will not succeed until one comes forth in the "name of God" with intent in total direction to God and while you function and "believe" the garbage you are trained to eat, it looks grim. However, interesting to note: GOD DOES WIN!

QUOTING: Christian Revolt Long Overdue, by Ray Jude-vich, Ph.D.

PATRIOT HAD TO BE KILLED
Yorie von Kahl, a Federal prisoner who was almost killed by deluded marshalls because he bravely stood by his fa­ther, Gordon Wendell Kahl, describes his father's intellectual and spiritual journey in a private letter to me (Ray Jurjevich). Gordon Kahl was an extremely brave American soldier in WW II. He was wounded twice and much decorated. He came out of the war to be shocked at FDR's sellout of the United States, seeing the Communists as the only beneficiaries of the war for which America footed most of the bill and invested thousands of lives in a non-victory for their own country. For two years Gordon Kahl studied the patterns of betrayal of America. He saw Communists as the most visible internationalist operators. He recognized the Jews as the chief promoters of the traitorous schemes. He recognized the United Nations, and the League of Nations before it, as the instruments of the internationalist pen­etration into the American sphere and preparation for enslave­ment. The layers of conspiracy were peeling off like the skins of an onion. But it was only about 1968 that he recognized in­ternational and "Jewish" Masonry at the center of the anti-American schemes.

Being a brave and consistent man, he refused to pay taxes be­cause they were sneaked upon American people by alien plotters and were a violation of the American Constitution. The gov­ernment operatives (judges, IRS, federal marshals) were mobilized against him and he was finally crushed. He was destroyed not because he was dangerous to the American state (he was a patriot and dutiful citizen) but because he knew the most dan­gerous secret--that Americans are ruled by their enemies, the Judeo-Masons and "Jewish" bankers. He had to be silenced be­fore the secret became known to a sizeable number of Americans and people had to be scared away from "dangerous ideas". That is also why his son, Yorie, who had not fired a shot at the marshals, and barely survived their shooting him in cold blood, was given two consecutive life sentences in the Judeo-American system of "justice".

[H: How many of you noticed the prime point in last evening's "presidential" debates? It had to do with eco­nomics: ALL candidates spoke of income taxes (that means IRS) WHICH ARE NOT LAWFUL UNDER THE CONSTITUTION, AND ALL THREE agreed that the Federal Re­serve "should be kept separate" and touted what a good job Greenspan has done running it. Here you have ALL YOU REALLY NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE THREE PEO­PLE PLEDGING TO RUN YOUR NATION--ALL WILL SIMPLY BRING YOU MORE WITHIN THE HORREN­DOUS NET OF DOMINATION. I was indeed inspired to further service by the realization that "our readers" watched those "debates" with different vision than all other viewers and, although you may feel "frustrated", chelas, enjoy your insight for you are truly growing and in that "knowing" Truth, you can become free as a person and then as a na­tion.]

PATRIOT KAHL KNEW TOO MUCH ABOUT THE
INVISIBLE U.S. RULERS AND THE "ZOG"
LIOUIDATED HIM.
I chose the term "liquidated" deliberately. That is a Bolshe­vik/Commun-ist expression for murdering the opponents or al­leged enemies and traitors of the Marxist Party in power by the use of state terrorism. The quasi-legal murder of Gordon Kahl by the ZOG (Zionist Occupation Gov't) police is in no essential aspect different from murders of opponents in any Communist-enslaved country. The purpose is certainly the same: to stop the spread of "dangerous ideas" by not only killing the informed person, but, even more importantly, to scare other citizens from moving in the "dangerous" direction and inducing the mass of ordinary citizens to see no evil, hear no evil, and speak no evil about the Communist, anti-human regime, and even less about its "Jewish" sponsors.
While other citizens invested their energies and time in trying to get rich or even barely survive economically, Gordon studied avidly the machinations of the Jews in usurping governmental powers and running the United States for their own benefit. He received no Ph.D., or M.D. or D.Sc., but if once this country is liberated from the ZOG, Gordon Kahl should be awarded posthumously an honorary doctorate in patriotic science.

Four months before February 13, 1983--the date of the am­bush by the Federal Marshal of the peaceable citizen Gordon Kahl at Medina, North Dakota--Len Martin, a teacher and pa­triot, got acquainted with him and interviewed him about the se­cret and dangerous insights he had reached. The statements quoted below are those of Gordon Kahl. It had taken him years of reading, reflection and putting the pieces together into a meaningful and shocking whole.

Twelve million Americans were mobilized in WW II, but only a very small number of them reached the conclusion that they had been "used" by some power beyond and above the le­gitimate U.S. government. Later Gordon formulated the con­clusion that at the center of that power were the Jewish Interna­tional Bankers and their front, the Freemasons. A movement was afoot to take over the United States. From 1930 to 1950-­Gordon's research indicated--five million Jews had settled in his country.

His observations, he writes, "....started while I was on duty in Italy in 1943-1944, although the significance of the incident wasn't realized until later.

"We noticed that Jews were getting on ships after supplies had been unloaded. There were a couple of Jewish fellows in our outfit. We asked them where these people were going and found they were ALL going to the United States. As the ships were unloaded, they would reload the ships with every Jew they could get aboard.

"We just thought these Jews were escaping from Germany. We had believed all the propaganda about how Hitler was exe­cuting them, so we didn't think anything about it.

"I didn't know what a Jew really was until I was in the army. One of the first things I learned about Jews was that you could hardly get them to fight. They were in the quartermasters, sup­ply, medics and things like that--anything not dangerous. That's where most of them were hiding out until the war was over.

The Jews, Gordon realized, seemed to be groomed for a Communist Zionist takeover of America. The newcomers from Europe were changing their names. "During the summer of 1945, just before the war ended, I was a flight instructor in South Carolina. My gunnery officer, who had subscribed to the Washington Post, would bring it out to the base every day and show us pages and pages of names of Jewish immigrants who were getting INSTANT naturalization and many of them were changing their names at the same time. They were changing from their Jewish names to common names like Smith, Miller and many used Scandinavian names like Olson, Johnson, etc. The Post printed both the old name and the new name--like Ginsberg became Olson, etc." [H: But what a beautiful way to simply "phase out" those entities so that when it came to identifying persons who made it through the so-called holo­caust--the truth could be totally buried for those original "named" persons would no longer exist.]

"The Jews didn't have to wait 5 years like everybody else be­fore becoming eligible for citizenship. They got it immediately. This alone is a pretty good indication that the Jews are 'running the show' in our country.

[H: STOP (10:54 a.m.)! What you just experienced was a complete change in frequency pulses. The system grid was just engaged and anything can happen. Go now and check all latch-downs and remove anything from teetering situa­tion to the floor. When all the grid is again activated and in­terconnected with the satellite system (which may now have to wait for the next proper location of the orbiting receivers), there will be reactions--hopefully of small magni­tude but most likely of great reaction. At this point all I can do is document. Check your things, Dharma, alert the per­sonnel to re-check latchdowns on computers, etc., and let's go on with our work--this will go on for days. Go tie down the apples or you will be having a neighborhood "apple hunt". Every one of our readers has been warned again and again about the possibilities of action today--we can do no more, so check things and let us resume work, please.]

Why would they otherwise be encouraged to take Gentile names, which is the first step toward assimilation, when the leading Jews wanted them to retain their Jewish identity? The secret headquarters of the planned ascendancy evidently had some scheme in mind. The United States was the only major power that had to be subdued before the One-World govern­ment could be established. The influx of the Jews was arranged with some hidden scheme in mind.

GORDON'S INSIGHT INTO "JEWISH"
SCHEMES AND MISDEEDS
Another extremely important fact discovered by Gordon and unknown to most Americans is that the U.S.S.R. was established by the "Jewish" bankers:

It is becoming more common knowledge among the Ameri­can people that the Jewish International Bankers were behind the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia in 1917.

By the time 1917 rolled around, Jewish financiers were al­ready entrenched in America's financial affairs to the point that they even owned America's central bank, the Federal Reserve.

One of these financiers, Jacob Schiff, a Jewish European banker then living in America, kicked in 20 million dollars to help finance the revolution in Russia. Twenty million dollars was a tremendous amount of money in those days. This 20 mil­lion, along with other Jewish financing, enabled a Jewish revo­lutionary named Trotsky and a group of trained revolutionaries from New York's Jewish lower east side to be smuggled into Russia to engineer the Jewish takeover of Russia and to install Communism.

A third geo-political set of factors concerned Germany. Her people had to be crushed before the Communist/bankers domi­nation could be established in Europe.

Once Russia was in the hands of these International Bankers, the only power that stood in the way of conquering Europe was Germany.

Since control of the money in Germany had long been in the hands of the Jewish banking family, the Rothschilds, it was easy to flood the country with unbacked paper money and weaken the German economy. By 1923, the German Mark was so worth­less it took a wheel-barrow full of Marks to buy a loaf of bread. The current inflation in the United States is caused by the same bunch of international bankers and can cause a collapse in the United States just as they did in Germany in 1923. The stage is set; they are just waiting until the time is ideal.

Anyway, the collapse of the economy in Germany set the stage for a "savior"--someone who would lead the German peo­ple out of their predicament. Smooth talking Hitler emerged as that savior.

Backed by American Jewish bankers and, I guess, a few Eu­ropean ones, Hitler began building up the German war machine. [H: Don't fritter your time by arguing this point--I want you to note how you can't even get "Bo" Gritz' name mentioned in public and tell me how an unknown kooky nerd could gain control of a whole nation and a military machine in just brief months unless he had a lot of help and got a whole bunch of financing--he was a paper-hanger, remember?] By 1939, the war machine was ready, so Hitler started the war in Europe.

With the war in Europe in progress, it was easy for the Jew­ish-controlled newspapers and radio in the United States to create a war scare. Soon the draft was started and factories began manufacturing war equipment and supplies. Keep in mind one thing--wars are the Jew's harvest! [H: This, according to their own decrees.]
The most dangerous realization was the fact that the FBI and the CIA, contrary to public "knowledge", are, like Communism and "democracy", tools of the Jewish bankers to advance their goal of One-World Government. A number of patriots had written in the same vein. Gordon had met a converted Jew who left the CIA because his conscience bothered him:

He had found out what the CIA really was--that the CIA al­ways worked both sides of a conflict. One bunch of the CIA agents would be helping the left wing and one bunch would be helping the right wing. He said it works out that the left wing gets just a little more help than the right wing and the right wing always loses out.

Remember China, Korea, Vietnam, Nicaragua, Angola, Yu­goslavia? The pattern is unmistakable. It was a British OSS chieftain Stephenson, for instance, who "discovered" Tito among Yugoslav mine workers in Canada, got him trained in the USSR and finally, with British help, established him as the bloody dic­tator of Yugoslavia. The right wing leader, General Mi­hailovich, abandoned by London and Washington, lost to Tito. [H: Anyone see a major similarity in "happening to find" a man to head the current area of Yugoslavia--from the Elite business community in of all places, California, U.S.A.? There surely isn't any gain on "peace" in Yugoslavia this day!]
Another insight of U.S. patriots and students regarding the anti-Christian conspiracy concerns the Rockefellers as the prin­cipal pro-Communist conspirators and supporters of secularism and Masonic ideology.

"Many informed people," says Kahl, "claim the CIA is Rock­efeller-controlled. This is very possible because the Rocke­fellers are really Roggenfelds from Germany. When they came to America, they changed their name to Rockefeller. There was a book written listing the top 500 Jewish families in the United States. It was written by Jews for Jews, and only 500 copies of the book were printed. These 500 copies went to just the 500 elite Jewish families in the United States and the Rockefellers were among this elite group."

Gordon suspected, for good reasons, that all secret services, particularly in the Western World, are coordinated by the Jew­ish secret police, the Mossad. Now that is a very dangerous thought. It's almost eerie that Gordon spoke several months be­fore his death as if he anticipated it:

"In our country, the FBI and U.S. Marshals will 'shut up' anyone who gets too outspoken in telling the truth about the causes of our nation's problems. The FBI and U.S. Marshals can kill or lock up, for any old reason, anyone who tries to ex­pose the truth and the courts will back them up. Red Beckman calls the U.S. Attorneys and Federal Judges the 'greatest cover-up gang' in history."

JUDEO-MASONRY, THE SOURCE OF EVIL
The most astounding revelation about the anti-Christ conspir­acy is that Freemasonry is the chief sponsor of Communism and that both are fronts for the Jewish conquest of the world. The Catholic Church, for a while after the year 1800, used to call Masonry "Judeo-Masonry" because for all practical purposes Masonry is second-class Jewry.

The good-sounding civic and social ideals of Freemasonry and Communism (liberty, equality and justice) are only bait for dumb Christians. The two fronts are the chief means of re­cruiting Christians to do the destructive Jewish job. Christians are so profoundly duped that they perform services antagonistic to their own Christianity, misguided by the false goals.

"It has gotten to the point," Gordon observes, "...where so-called Christians are trying to out-do the Jews. They are doing just like the Jews do, only they are trying to do it better. They are willing to sell their souls for money. Most of these money and power-hungry non-Jews, who have achieved success in the business and political world, are Masons--MASONS.

"When I got to tying this Communism thing to Jewry, I found that Communism was nothing more than a smoke-screen that the Jews operated behind. That's when I really woke up to what is going on in the world. Later, when I stumbled onto the fact that Masonry was set up as a front organization for Jewry--well, it was almost too unbelievable to grasp at first. I had to dig deeper to find out more about it to satisfy my curiosity. What I found was not very pleasant.

"This Masonic bit is so secretive that few outside the Masonic higher circle are aware of the true character of the evils of Ma­sonry. Even lower degree Masons are not aware of the part Masonry has played in the manipulation of world events.

"To make matters worse, there are masses of non-Jews, the goyim (human cattle) who willingly sell their souls and sell out their friends to get with this subversive crowd."

Some of the Jews confided to Kahl that there is a center of Jewish power that coordinates the anti-Christian campaign on the globe, with subordinate regional centers responsible for ac­tion on particular continents. Readers may have difficulty ac­cepting this information because they have been conditioned by the media and by education to reject such ideas of central plan­ning and the initiating bodies as too fantastic to believe. Yet, when one surveys the growth of Jewish controls over the Chris­tian states through revolutions and ideological corruption over the last two hundred years, one cannot imagine that such events could have happened of themselves. Only chaos can occur without sponsorship and as the result of irrational forces. Any social structures that have to be built over decades or centuries are the result of some planning agencies, public or secret.

END OF QUOTING

We can finish the writing on Kahl when we again sit for I don't wish the individual writings to be longer than this, without break, for there is too much physical stress to go without change in these long sessions. Thank you.

I am extremely occupied, however, this day so please notify me when we can again write. Thank you.

Hatonn to stand-by.