PJ 56
CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 1, 1992 8:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 46

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 1992
TOP OF THE DAY, TOP OF THE MONTH,
TOP OF THE LIST

Ah yes, this is how it should be with you ones sharing that which is going on and allowing for my input. Thank you for hearing my petition and responding. This gives credence to "facts" without causing more decisions about feelings regarding myself.

LASERS: EVIDENCE OF TESTING
In Palm Desert (area in Calif. of latest series of earthquakes and other phenomena: A "green-beam" laser is being tested. It has had to be reported because the traces of the blasts are being felt and seen over a very widespread area. This beam leaves "scorch" marks even on the desert sands.

This type of beam is capable of "melting" almost any kind of crystalline matter. You will find that prior to ability to repro­duce "green" light lasers, healers (i.e., Edgar Cayce) used ultra­violet lamps with green lens filters. This frequency of light beam can destroy viruses and any other living crystalline struc­ture. Because of the "frequency", these beams can penetrate al­most any material leaving virtually "exploded" particulate. The light is cold but the vibration frequency is so "high" that in­credible heat is produced when left focused.

The blast itself, depending on power used, is both silent and/or tremendously loud in "report". Since this is a type of "photon" beam, it is invisible and is now being tested from your photon beam powered craft such as the Aurora. Many of these massive sonic blasts are being heard and felt (as an earthquake) in widespread areas of California and other coastal areas. Off shore come the BIG tests and this is why the reports from the public come from coastal areas. The massive blasts are too damaging to land areas to allow for testing onshore--until "they" are ready to "let you have a good show-and-tell". The ones in the desert are simply covered as "testings" wherein no informa­tion is given other than a statement as above.

The "tunneling" machinery used for these massive tunnels we have spoken of utilizes this kind of "nose" power for both dig­ging and melting of the particulate into glass. The equipment in this instance is a type of machine labelled "Subterrene". It was first produced and utilized at Los Alamos. It is nuclear-powered and is specifically for the purpose of tunneling. It burrows through rock, deep underground, by heating whatever stone it encounters into molten rock (magma). First it pulverizes, then melts. This cools after the Subterrene has moved on and the re­sult is a tunnel with a smooth, glazed lining.

Is this new? NO. Several years ago a prototype of this ma­chine, or one very, very similar, was featured in a German magazine (Der Spiegel) and it was tested at Rand-Los Alamos. It contained a mini-nuclear reactor and was equipped with a 'cone' made from something called "wolfrum". It was heated by a graphite heating element. It could bore through blocks of granite many feet in thickness without having "sound" or leaving any waste material.

The equipment is far more sophisticated today and, as the bur­rowing interacts with the hard rock material in mountainous ar­eas, produces a humming/whining sound which can be heard (and is) on the surface. The "x-ray" pulses are also "felt" on the surface. These are damaging but, to many persons, they are particularly debilitating if pulses through the atmosphere are of contradictory nature. The body will effort to balance the two as they collide in living tissue. That becomes too long a story so we shall leave it here.

INSLAW CASE
I ask that we start, with this next LIBERATOR edition, the in­formation we have been holding on the "Inslaw" case. There has been a hard thrust to stop the probe into this scandal and yet some in the House Committee have demanded a hearing investi­gation. I feel you need refreshing information about the scandal as so many scandals are passed over you that it becomes hard to remember each and then how they ALL fit together. After we do today's tid-bits to attend, we shall speak on this subject so that our Editors can prepare their placement in the paper. Thank you. You readers must understand that this is the way we communicate and these messages are necessary but can be edited out if space becomes critical.

SILVER AND GOLD
This following communication is so excellent and valuable that I shall just retype it for you: Thank you, M.H.

Sept. 30, 1992

Sir, I am writing a few quick notes that you may like to have for confirmation. I have been having some challenges getting faxes out without them screwing up, so please bear with me if I have to do it a few times to get it all through. [H: Please, for you who send faxes to these terminals, i.e., Dharma (for me) or for E.J., etc. We constantly have "surges" and tampering with the lines which cause necessity of replacing the capaci­tors frequently--driving the telephone company personnel to "drink" a lot. "Static" on the phone line cause blips and of­ten destruction of several lines of print. Know that we get assistance when this happens but bear with us if it seems you can't get through.]

Monday night, September 28, 1992, I met some interesting individuals at a Tax Information meeting on legally ending your contract with the IRS. One was a goldsmith who deals in jew­elry, coins, metals, etc. He said that he would now have to re­port all customers who trade over $10,000 using cash or money orders. He said that not only was he to report when someone spent more than $10,000 in a day, but that he was REQUIRED to check his records and REPORT EVERY INDI­VIDUAL WHO HAD TRADED A TOTAL OF MORE THAN $10,000 IN CASH OR MONEY ORDERS WITH HIM! He was mad because this is so ridiculous that he should have to re­search back into all of his records to find every single person who has purchased more than $10,000. The letter stated that he had 30 days to sign the document and return it, OR THEY WOULD "SEND OUT AN AGENT TO MAKE SURE THAT HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT WAS REQUIRED OF HIM"! He was not sure what he should do, but was quite shaken-up about the letter.

Another man at that meeting, while we were at a restaurant after the meeting, said that lawyers now are required to report on a form (8300 Form) any client paying in cash over $10,000.

When I brought up the subject of "Rainbow Money" in Fort Knox and even at the Federal Reserve in Denver, they said that they, too, had heard about the Denver Federal Reserve having colored money, and that it was supposed to replace our current money.

[H: Here is some useful information.] The goldsmith said that the best way to get silver cheap is to buy 1964, or earlier, dimes, quarters, and halves. You can buy rolls of them and they carry very little premium; much less than silver bul­lion.]
One couple there said that what he and some of his friends have been doing is informing business people about the things that are going on, and then establishing trade agreements with them to trade in silver and gold. He said that he gets gas from one guy at 35 cents a gallon--he just pays in silver coins! He also mentioned a man in another small town (I guess it would be best not to mention the name) in Colorado, who has a cafe, and puts two prices on each menu item; one for silver, one for Fed money.

MILITARY MISERY TALES.
My brother is a hunting guide and was telling me about some of the things that his hunters have told him. He said that he's had several guys who had relatives who ended up serving in the Desert Storm operation. They reported that it was ridiculous; no one knew what was going on! One guy said that this brother was there and spent the whole war on a fork lift. He said they'd have him unload one thing, then move it back, then unload it again, and on and on. No one knew anything.

CAMPAIGN AND WALL STREET JOURNAL
In the Wall Street Journal of about Sept. 24th (I haven't yet seen it personally), I am told that there was a mid-section "pull-out" that had the proposed actions of Bush and Clinton. One of the things Clinton says he'd do, to fight the war on crime I guess, is to create a FEDERAL ARMED POLICE FORCE. [H: Too late! You already have it under the command of the UN.] He said that they would pick the people to be on it (college students were mentioned--probably more easily directed). Bush said that in order to keep all those bases going, since so many people have complained about them getting shut down, he would be so kind as to keep them open--USING THEM TO HOUSE AND TRAIN UN TROOPS!!!! [H: Thank you son, I do appreciate the confirmations.]
MARS OBSERVER?
In the Vail Daily newspaper of Tuesday, Sept. 29, 1992 there was an article titled: "Mars Observer begins a new era of Russian-US cooperation." It was FROM Pasadena, CA on the AP network(!) This "joint venture" was quite a leap, all right. The article said, "the launch of the first American spacecraft sent to Mars IN 17 YEARS heralds an era of un­precedented U.S.-Russian cooperation in space. Eleven Russians belong to the spacecraft's science team, and the orbiter may help relay pictures and data from Russian probes scheduled to land on Mars in 1995 and 1997, said NASA scientist Arden Albee." It does sound like quite the joint venture! They used a Titan 3 rocket, and launched Fri­day, Sept. 25 from Cape Canaveral. The article said, "The observer will study the planet's atmosphere, magnetic field and surface from space after an 11-month long trek." There was no mention of US involvement other than that they are us­ing our money and launch pad.

Thank you, M.H. These are the kinds of confirmations you ones need to allow insight without wasting time pondering my status.

MILITARY PRACTICES RETALIATORY
PSYCHIATRIC TESTS
Dalhart Daily Texan: Sunday, Sept. 20, 1992. Washington (AP): GROUP SAYS MILITARY PRACTICES RETALIA­TORY PSYCHIATRIC TESTS. The military uses psychiatric examinations and forced hospitalization in mental wards to intimidate and discredit people who disclose wrongdoings, an advocacy group contends.

The Commission on the Reform of Military Medical Abuses, made up of former and current military personnel who say they were victimized for speaking out, said that hundreds of people were being "taken against their will, without due process and locked up in psychiatric hospitals."

Former Navy...J.M ... said retaliatory testing has "resulted in the personal destruction" of many good performers who were conscientious enough to speak out about problems.

....said he was ordered to a Navy hospital for psychological evaluation after he complained about a superior he said was ob­structing a drug intervention program.

He said that after a five-minute interview, he was classified as an "obsessive compulsive with narcissistic tendencies" and had his security clearance removed.

M.T. of Dallas, a former Navy chief petty officer, showed the slippers pasted with happy faces he was forced to wear when he was locked up in a medical ward for four days.

The 23-year veteran, who has testified before Congress and appeared in several television exposés on alleged medical abuses, said he was hospitalized after reporting payroll fraud at the Dallas Naval Air Station in 1983 and 1984.

"I was wounded in Vietnam, but that (hospitalization) over­rode my Vietnam experience," T. said. "A common criminal has more rights than a man in uniform."

T., who heads a group called Wounded Eagles, which is similar to the commission in point at first of article, said he has documented 280 cases of retaliatory testing.

Others at the conference refused to give their names, saying the stigma of having psychiatric testing on their military records has made it difficult to get jobs.

One man said he was administratively discharged in April after serving 11 years as an Air Force linguist. He said he was declared to have a personality disorder after filing five com­plaints with the military inspector general.

"We lost our careers; we lost our credibility," he said.

A former Navy doctor said she was suspended from duty af­ter it was discovered she had written her congressmen about a job dispute. She said that in the next months she was put in a psychiatric ward for a week, tied in leather restraints, diagnosed as having a severe personality disorder and charged with wounding a member of a SWAT team that broke into her apart­ment. [H: Still think there is nothing to the "tailhook" scan­dal?]

She said that after nine months in solitary confinement she was declared incompetent to stand trial and was given an honor­able discharge.

Rep. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., who in 1990 introduced a bill banning psychiatric examinations to punish military whistle­blowers, said in a statement to the group that she was "appalled to learn ... that this barbaric practice exists in our military establishment."

She said she has again proposed such a ban and the House has included it in next year's defense authorization bill.

COLEMAN UPDATE
Letter to Mr. George Green
27 Sept. 1992

Dear George,

.............. In just the past few days an additional batch of material has reached me concerning the doings of "Dr." John Coleman; he is definitely a professional con-man... ...relates to Coleman's various activities for about the last ten years. Ap­parently, he is from South Africa and all of his academic prowess stems from various diploma mills. It is alluded that he was connected with diamond smuggling in Florida and North Carolina in the late 70s and deeply ripped-off persons in Metairie, Louisiana who were in the publishing business and were taken in with his glib writings. Most of his material has been traced to E. Mullins and L. LaRouche, stolen, of course. There is some feeling that Coleman may be an ADL plant. He has been involved with Blanchard and the late Bob White, among others, and to varying degrees. There, apparently, is good evidence that he is or has been, involved, together with his wife, with the Mafia in international diamond smuggling. His passport is under the name of John Alexander Clarke (number C241706C). His wife is a Danish citizen, home ad­dress is c/o 15 Skovgarfds Alle, Varlose, Frederiksberg, Denmark; her name is Lean Sondahl and she carries a Danish passport, number P5596966. His "son" goes by the name William John Clarke and carries a British passport, number C024761D.

An interesting aside from my position was that in about early December 1991, Coleman (Clarke) contacted me by letter and said that he would be in Albuquerque on December 16th. He stated that he would very much like to meet me and could I meet him that evening at (I believe) the Hilton. I declined because of other commitments. He had gotten my name from the -------- booklet and then traced me through Weisman Publications. He may have surmised (wrongfully, of course) that I had money and had planned to put the "arm" on me....who knows. But then, also, why me? [H: I can tell you "why you"! Because you are just about to blow the lid off the "other" conspira­tors against the citizens of the U.S. and world by helping us disclose the real frauds among the heaps of investor-publish­ers who deal in vast sums of "your" money, citizens, and proclaim themselves to be "born again Christian" and great evangelists of fundamental Christianity while bilking you of millions. Please feel free to join the ranks, son, of ones who REALLY DO NEED MY PROTECTION!]
There are other current indications THAT HE AND HIS ARE EN-ROUTE TO COLORADO AND WILL BE THERE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, SEPTEMBER '92.
I look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

J.E.B.

Now, again, I suggest that some of you who got sucked into this man's trap and aided and abetted him in efforting to destroy my team and my work--do your buddy a favor in Colorado--AND WARN BARBARA ANN THAT HE IS COMING AND FULLY INTENDS TO GET HER MONEY. HE ASSUMES THAT SHE HAS NOW HAD TIME TO RETRIEVE IT. IT IS TIME FOR YOU WHO HELPED GET INTO THIS MESS, NOW HELP GET OUT OF IT.
OTHER "BEWARE" RE: COLEMAN
J.E.B. also sent a "notice" which he had received toward the end of August. All of you had best be aware for you will again get sucked in if you do not take note. We know that Coleman went to this area of Belmont, CA because we have misdirected phone calls from Express Mail deliveries directed to this phone number. This, of course, was a testing to see if the hounds could be pulled from the real trail (they didn't even sniff!) but more innocent persons are apt to get sucked in. Beware of anything called Vigilance Society of America and one CLAIM­ING TO BE Lowell Roberts! The "ad" goes like this: [DONE ON OUR COMPUTER WHICH COLEMAN STOLE! You observant sleuths can tell this was done by Coleman, him­self, by the punctuation and "spacing" of same for habit causes slips to occur here and there.]

VIGILANCE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
(ADDRESS AND PHONE NO.)
August 30, 1992

Dear Fellow Patriot:

Dr. John Coleman and I have joined forces with several dedicated close friends in an urgent last ditch effort to unite the millions of honest and concerned Americans that have been watching helplessly for many years while their freedoms have been systematically stripped away and their once great nation has been reduced to the point of economic collapse.

Now is the time and the opportunity for every American pa­triot to stand up and be counted. We MUST act now! There will be no second chance.

Dr. Coleman has become world renown through his writings and lectures warning of the conspiracy that has been undermin­ing our freedoms and has brought us to the brink of disaster. John has held steadfast over the last two decades in spite of ridicule and disbelief, in spite of numerous attempts to silence him. As a result of excellent intelligence souirces and a brilliant mind that can assimilate and disburse information in a clear and concise manner, he has achieved an accuracy of over 97% in his predictions of coming world events. [H: Just remember: a prophet REQUIRES 100% (ASK DANIEL).]
Like most of you, I have recognized for many years that something very wrong was afoot, but I lacked the knowledge to fully understand the depth of deception to which we as a nation are being subjected. Thanks to John, I now understand. And now that the problem has been defined, a solution can be im­plemented.

The VIGILANCE SOCIETY OF AMERICA has the solu­tion. It will not be easy, but it is absolutely not impossible. All we need are lots [of] energetic and patriotic Americans like yourself.
Col. James "Bo" Gritz, another great American patriot who also recognizes the crisis, has met with Dr. Coleman and has agreed that our two organizations must work together in this last ditch effort to snatch freedom from the jaws of enslavement. [H: This is an outright blatant LIE!]

We urge you to carefully consider the enclosed manual on the VIGILANCE SOCIETY OF AMERICA and then join us in this historic movement to defeat our would-be oppressors and to create a Golden Age of freedom for many generations to come.

With Greatest Sincerity,

Lowell Roberts.

[H: Yes, and my name is "Howdy Doody". I'm sorry we do not have the "manual" mentioned but I understand it has a great many ways you make contributions!. I also ask all LIBERATOR readers to be on GUARD--this man has stolen mailing lists from EVERYWHERE he has time to set up thieving access. IF YOU RECEIVE ONE OF THESE PETITIONS DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS LEST YOU WISH TO BE ON HIS RIP-OFF LIST FOREVER--IT IS A FARCE AND YOU WILL BE STUNG BADLY WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS. In fact, it would be helpful for us to hear from you if you are somehow on this mailing list he is using, for we are efforting to see how many lists he has ac­tually taken and what he sends as mailings. Thank you.]

THE SEER'S CORNER
I have had wondrously warm response over the Nostradamus puzzle-solving by D.J. I am asking that as much as D.J. is willing to share with us will be forthcoming. I cannot take space enough to reprint all of the "correspondence"--which is colorful in its own right--but I would hope that there be a com­piling of the information as it is presented from her, for publi­cation in a volume on the subject. Meanwhile what is shared with us, we will share with you--it beats the daily horoscope at any rate, in fun and games. I find the interpretations to be accu­rate and yes, I do know from whence comes that good informa­tion--but it is personal and private and none of our business.

I will say that early on this person did everything possible to "uncover" me and my crew but you see, as the puzzles became unraveled, THERE WE WERE, RIGHT ON "TIME" AND "SCHEDULE", DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SUP­POSED TO BE DOING! I am truly sorry that each and every one cannot get this kind of recognition and confirmation. This person has a great, great gift in receiving--please, let us keep protection for, already, each writing and connection made brings the helicopters and intelligence agents. We must protect our resources for, especially when they are out and "away" from this little "hub", it can be very frightening and lonely--however, this person is certainly not apt to be intimidated by very much on this placement.

QUOTING:

Sept. 24, 1992

Well, here goes. I have never just...translated any of the quatrains as I did this morn.

The fact is, none has unraveled these two anagrams--EVER.

Now we have. Correctly, too.

For the people and they must hurry, for as Commander Ha­tonn has said over and over--"TIME IS RUNNING OUT!"

CENTURY IX:59
OLD FRENCH
"MENDOSUS' tot viendra a son haut regen,
Mettant arriere un peu les Norlaris:
Le rouge bleme, le male a l'interregen,
Le jeune crante et frayeur Barbaris."
Now, for the shockers, folks, hang onto your seats.

CENTURY IX ;50
TRANSLATION
"DOM ESUS" (Lord "Jesus"[Esu]) quickly coming with His Lofty Reign,
(Or influence.)
First setting behind the few, at the time of Iran:
(THOSE WHO BELIEVE)
The male with the inside influence, the ghastly Red,
(Communism)
The young fearing the Barbarian terror."
Rules: Norlaris is "Lors Iran." Lors in French means "at the time of..."
There was only the Ottoman Empire in Nostradamus' time, there was NO Iran! Not till...?

1905! And the "time of Iran" was not till the late '70's!
Dom is a title used in the Church, of great respect. It is de­rived from Latin, dominus and means Lord. Now, here is an­other, out of his Epistle and another time reference.

EPISTLE. PARA 10
"...From the time of human redemption, to the detestable heresy of the Saracens. about 625 years elapsed. From this one can easily add up the amount of time gone by."

A little history. The Saracens were Moslems who took Palestine (The Holy Land) in the year 1300 Anno Domini, they took a great deal of places, in fact. Go read history and learn about it, but believe me, the Saracens have plenty of reasons to hate "Christians." You can add such to 1349 A.D. +/- a num­ber of years. I use that date because that was when Nicea was taken, all through the fourteenth century the Saracens kicked backsides all the way up to the Danube, so pick a date and add.

....I need to inform you, /, this little being, had little to do with the translation this morning. I was... "coaxed" to look at it and unravel it...CORRECTLY. I cried like I was five, not thirty and five, when I was done. I always knew "norlaris" was not an anagram for Lorraine, France. I did not have that.... "key" till I began to read the Phoenix Journals.

My most important goal is to "give up" this information and be the best Zhan Yeas (Greek Origin: GUARDIAN spirit) to my son that God entrusted into my care.

I will also send you the information on the "pilot" that went down in '79 or '80, too.... He was approximately 6'6", 220 pounds, (American), dark chestnut hair, golden skin and emer­ald eyes. I know he was not wearing contacts and no "earthling" has eyes that color. [H: This person writing is an intensive care Nurse)] Four men came in with him, he was unconscious, a closed head injury. After caring for him in trauma care for nearly five hours, thugs in full radioactive suits came in....with Geiger counters. The pilot was covered in some kind of "fuel", one that set the counters off like a ten alarm fire. Of the five that worked on him, three of us that I know devel­oped cancers of bone, thyroid and breast, myself included. One is dead that I know of. He was dressed in a flat forest green jumpsuit with a dull sheen to it. (Flightsuit?) We cut it off him and washed him down because he was covered with the fuel. It was decided that he was going to be taken to Oak Knoll Naval Hospital in Oakland, Calif. Only....they took him away in a small black helicopter, rather like an Apache, but....they didn't make them then. Or did they? Not till an acquaintance sent me a pirated copy of your Space Gate did I ever make the connec­tion, not till I described the Patch. [H: There is no way that I can reproduce in words the drawing, but that is the refer­ence in point.] Not till years later did I know the symbol was very similar to the Greek letter for Esu Immanuel's name.

The greatest oddity? A military pilot listed as...John Doe? Yes, that is right and Iam too uneasy to pry into the old records to see if they are even there. Ican remember the doctor being very, very nervous suddenly. It IS NOT DONE to ship a closed head injury like that. Nor did I realize till years later that our pilots aren't tall! That they should have known his name, so­cial, et cetera. The helicopter took him south from Reno's Washoe Medical Center. I don't know where or why. Why do I know? Well, I was in the trauma room that night and I took care of him the entire time. Four men in suits with guns were there, everyone was edgy and I was too busy taking care of him. I only remember the ones in the suits trying to "wake" him and I became the Nurse from Hell; they backed off then.

Here's what I remember of his patch, the letters were sort of silvery-iridescent.

For what it's worth, I am more sorry than you can ever know. No. He never regained consciousness. [H: At least, not in YOUR presence!]

[H: Now I would like all of you to pay close attention and honor this writer for there is most personal information shared herein and I respectfully give gratitude that it would be given into our ability to share.]
Sept. 23, 1992

D.E.J.

Dear.......,

I sit here not because I am insane, but you might think so shortly, sir. I read over and over about the way the ADL and other Jewish organizations attack you and precious dharma.

I have a solution to prevent such attacks upon you all. You see, I am of Khazarian/Jewish descent, second generation on my mother's side. I was married in the Temple Immanuel in Reno, Nevada, USA in 1980. So...there you have it. Freely I give permission to use my name, therefore, when addressing me, a Khazarian "Jew", they can do nothing but stomp, whine and throw tantrums ................. [H: No, precious, it is NOT all they can do and never shall I make your way more difficult. I will share your information but I will not give the en­emy the "edge". They already know where you are and that you are gifted. It is enough that YOU know and that others accept that they simply have not been given TRUTH--thousands upon thousands are exactly as you.]
My full name is....D.E.J.E... No. I am not a practicing Jew, but my great grandfather was indeed a rabbi. Abraham was his name, my maternal grandfather was David, he stopped practicing Judaism when he escaped the Czar's army in 1914 by coming to America.

By addressing "me" in writings of such, they merely become much needed lessons to this "Khazarian Jew" and there can be no snotty anti-Semitism accusations slung at any.

I too now wonder just what is being hidden, for I did indeed lose family members in the Holocaust, that is no excuse for de­ceptions of ANY KIND! Being of such descent I can and do ask for any and all information, (as vile as it seems to be) concern­ing such an issue.

And yes. I am the same one that sends the quatrains of Nos­tradamus to you all, with much love and great relief of the bur­den, actually. Indeed, there are "Jews for Jesus" but those of Zionist persuasions do not like to talk about the fact and it will give an Orthodox Jew a coronary to even mention such a thing. No. I do not consider myself a "Jew", but by the bloodlines and more, indeed I am of Khazarian lineage, right down to gold-tinged skin and almond-shaped eyes, folks. No, I don't feel too grand getting a double-whammy here, but...Oh, well. Great lessons.

So, very humbly, I do offer myself to put a stop to all this that is thrown at you bringers of Truth. I know that those of the Hosts hardly need my help, but dharma and the rest of your scribes could be saved much grief. No! I am no sacrificial lamb! I do offer up my initials for "lessons" which will put a stop to such. You may indeed publish this letter or use it as you need. They can hardly call ME anti-Semitic, nor do I find any of your words anti-Semitic. What I DO find is many narrow-minded, very, very frightened Jewish organizations who do not even bother to READ the material before condemning you all. ("Christians" too, for that matter.) O-I-DO-NOT-LIKE­ZIONIST-POLITICS!
....No, sir. I have not yet gotten to the TRILLION DOL­LAR LIE; I read four journals a week (when I can get them) and am trying fiercely to "catchup" with every else, but I promise you, I WILL now seek out the numbers and facts, whether or not anyone likes it.
Sincerely,
D.E.J.

Sept. 26, 1992

Here is another mentioning Dom Esus.

CENTURY IX:45
"Ne sera seul jamais de demander,
Grand MENDOSUS obtiendra son empire:
Loin de la cour fera contremander
Piedmont, Picard, Paris, Tyrron le pire."
TRANSLATION

"No being ever demanded of, but...
Great Lord Jesus (Dom Esus) will obtain His Em­pire:
The court to make counter summonings from a long way off.
Piedmont (Italy), Picard, Paris and Tyrron the worst."
Italy, bastards, (Or innocents) France and Germany the worst."

As I wrote before, MENDOSUS IS the anagram for Dom Esus, Lord Jesus. Tyrron could be phonetically spelled "tiron". Meaning of a "T" or the Tau Cross. The first "Christian" cross was a Tau Cross. The first Church is the Catholic Church. To be exact, Tiron is a, "cross of iron." And of course, the iron cross stands for Germany.

The Picards were a religious sect in the fifteenth century who tried to renew the practices of the Adamites, i.e., going naked in supposed "innocence" of the spirit. It is also a term that means rascal which is the equivalent of calling someone a bastard or S.O.B. in our times. It was a rude term for those of Flanders, what is now Belgium, the Netherlands and part of Germany. Essentially, those of Rome, et cetera are going to decry THE WORD given us. (Don't they do so already?) I must admit, I too thought you all crackpots...till I deciphered the anagrams dealing with God and Esu.

The clincher was that of "The writings of the Commander of the Phoenix." Nor can I take just a small portion and then de­nounce the rest. I give you Revelations, Chapter 19:19.

"And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army."

Just for mulling over, the Beast is many things, it is YOUR social security number, WE ALREADY ARE "MARKED" BY THE BEAST. It is the World Bank code of 666. It is like the abstract concept within Revelation... "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not..." And... " The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

Rome just happens to sit on seven mountains, doesn't she? and how many off-shoots are there of the first Church?...

And what of Job 38:31?
"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades. or loose the bands of Orion?"

Or Amos 5:8
"Seek Him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and tur­neth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day with night: that calleth forth the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: THE LORD IS HIS NAME:"
"Pleiades" MEANS, seven stars!

CENTURY II; 46
"Aprees grand touble humain, plus grand s'apprete,
Le Grande moteur les siecles revouvele:
Pluie, sang, lait, famine, fer et peste.
Au ciel vu feu, curant longue etinecelle."
TRANSLATION

"Themselves affected after great troubles for hu­manity, still greater, The Great Mover renews (Or renewing) the Ages: Iron and plague, raining blood, milk and famine. Seen in Heaven, fire; a long moving spark."

Iron means the sword/war and the renewing Ages is the year 2000 Anno Domini. After a nuclear war, the rains are like "milk" because of all the fallout/debris in the sky. If you do not know about the words that Hatonn spoke in SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET, pages 14-22, you better go read them.

Much of what Hatonn speaks of is mirrored in the words of Nostradamus. No one knew what "MENDOSUS" meant.

Ponder it! Great trials before eight years have passed! Only to have much, much worse come upon us. If you do not pre­pare yourselves and families shelters, it will not really matter whether you believe in nine foot six Pleiadians or not. Any who lived in the Great Depression, speak up.

It is so different now? Remember "Hoovervilles?" We now have Reagan Town and Bushdumps, do we not? ....A war is the only way out of a Depression. As soon as I complete those pertaining to J.C. and Company, I will send along the others.

Just for confirmation, here are some facts for your readers: we are biochemoelectrical beings. Brain waves and heart rhythms attest to that fact. With a lamp cord or such, I can do much worse than extra low frequencies to a human body. Anyone can make the toys that Hatonn speaks of. You can't see electricity, but it's there, ever hear of reflex-arching, anyone? Do you even know what or where the node is that keeps those stony little lumps you call hearts beating?

(Yeah, I am angry after reading the satanic letters and such to George and the rude things they write. And...NO! I have no patience with such baseborn manners! Disagreeing is one thing, threats and libel are quite another, Commander! I am, alas, not one of a placid disposition. Do you want me to send the qua­trains that lined up with the ephemeris? If you do not want dates and times known, I will delete them, for I know you said that they weren't getting them from you.)

[H: Yes, student, you have listened well and I am well pleased. It only takes understanding of the signals and it makes sense as the receiving is deciphered. We would like all you are willing to share with us. The readers long for this kind of unfolding. I said that I WON'T GIVE DATES"-- I did not say that Nostradamus couldn't. All "dates" are only approximations at their best for in the worlds of non-space and non-time they have no meaning at all. However, in your experience "sequence" usually is attached to a per­ceived "time" and you are in the most interesting "time" of all. Let us enjoy it as it unfolds. So what if your projection is not to the minute in perception--arrival at those times and dates is far more interesting oftentimes than the actual ar­rival. Whatever you wish to share with us now, or that which you were receiving prior to now, would be most wel­come. I sincerely request that you continue your work and allow consideration of binding the volumes for publication.]
I will leave that work now and move on for delivered this mo­ment is one of the most difficult and saddening pieces of corre­spondence Dharma and E.J. have received. "Next go we, Fa­ther?" is the petition. Oh, chelas, it is a hard, hard path for some of you.

We hear from my beloved son/brother in New Zealand. He has been sharing (for protection of source) information directly from one E.J. Hart (who did in fact, send all the wondrous in­formation regarding the Committee of 300, etc., The New Zealand Bank fraud (which got him incarcerated) and now more and more information which I hold in security until such time as it is better, to print it. I do promise to see to it that this dar­ing man will not have risked in vain. I do not have to have the papers to present the information, beloved ones, and I shall see to it when the time is appropriate. Hold steady on the course; you have done your bit and now it becomes an other's to see to the next step. You can easily see that it is NOT only New Zealand in point here. Brother Edward must not feel loss and ending--he has only just begun! "They" should not have done this thing. It is, however, not unusual as you refer back to the early part of this very writing--it is happening here also, and all around your world, without ability of the public to find out. The day of the Lord is at hand, chelas, and that which is unknown shall be made known and a swell shall arise across the nations and man shall bow down in fear and terror for that which is EVIL shall cease to stand. Angry God? Perhaps! Angry "Hosts"? Yes indeed.
E.J. Hart has been forced to sign this document (See end of chapter.) OR spend his remaining life incarcerated in a mental institution under heavy sedation. "They" have "broken" him, his health is bad and now they have closed down his work--forever, I am told. No, his work shall not be stopped and it only gives more confirmation to the readers hereof--we bring Truth, chelas, and none shall escape this scourge upon mankind. It will touch you ALL and I bow in honor unto you ones who reach out in spite of the threats and blows and SPEAK and ACT. In the end the beast shall destroy itself. May we now allow God to take the better course that HIS will be served and that we serve in willingness and without ego that TRUTH may be again brought upon this Earth Shan. I salute you, brothers. Be not dismayed--simply accept this as your confirmation of Truth and walk in PEACE for you have done that which you could. GOD asks no more! The enemy shall have great regrets over his actions this day!

Let us close this portion, Dharma, for I see that you need a break to recoup for you see, readers, the brotherhood of our relationships stretches across the globe and within the cosmos. You need not have vision or touch to allow hearts to attach and feel mortal pain at the hurt of another--no matter where he/she might be--and ever KNOW: MY WINGS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO SHELTER YOU! SALU.

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 56
CHAPTER 4
REC #1 HATONN
FRI., OCTOBER 2, 1992 12:37 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 47

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 1992
OUATRAIN FOR THE DAY

Just because those helicopters tweaked my temper up, I am sending another quatrain. It goes hand in hand with THEY CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL. [Every time this person calls Tehachapi or writes for us, the military helicopters show up.]

CENTURY VI:18
"Par les Phisiques le grand Roi Delaisse,
Par sort non art de l'Ebrieu est en vie,
Lui et son genre au regtne haut pousse,
Grace donnee a gent qui Christ envie."
TRANSLATION

"The Great King forsaken through natural philosophies.
By destiny not the skill of the Jew, East He lives,
He and his family, shoved to reign in emi­nence.
To those which carry envy (want) Christ,
Grace and the fundamental ideas."

Rules: Phisiques means natural philosophy, I.E., constitution or trance. They thought Him dead. "Est" can mean "is" or "East" in French. French articles can mean many different things, unlike English. So, when looking over Nostradamus' words, one must go to the OLD FRENCH, not the interpretation of another. In French, donnee literally translates to "data" or fundamental (primary or basic) ideas...Truths will be given to those seeking Christ.

No hocus pocus, just the facts. Do I know all of the qua­trains' meanings?

Nope, sure don't. Don't want to, either.

Remember, Nostradamus did not use punctuation nor did he have a dictionary, many words are phonetically spelled, both French, Latin and names. With just the mark of an accent or circumflex the entire word and meaning of a sentence can and does change. Here is Leoni's translation of the above:

"The great King abandoned by the Physicians,
By fate not the Jew's art he remains alive,
He and his kindred pushed high in the realm,
Pardon given to the race which denies Christ."
As any can see, there is a big difference, yet without this WW-II cryptographer who kept the Old French pure, it would not be possible to decipher even the simplest quatrain. As so many have done by butchering the Old French, they have never found the Truth with Michel d'Nostredame's words. Such an announcement as the one above would have guaranteed that Michel d'Nostredame would have been slowly roasted over hot coals as a heretic, just as Joan d'Arc was, just a short while be­fore.

Dieu vous garde, D.J.

Our papers have been running so large that we have been hold­ing for far too long a series of articles regarding the "Inslaw" case which the Napa Valley Sentinel granted us opportunity to utilize some many, many months past. It was the best write-up I have seen on the subject. Now it is coming again to the forefront so it is time to leave something else out if necessary and catch you up.

As introduction I shall reprint here an article from this last issue of SPOTLIGHT. We will then see if there is room to give you some additional information on the subject or if we should turn our attention to other things and consider you sufficiently in­formed. It is IMPORTANT because it fits with everything else criminal which was and is going on simultaneously.

QUOTE:

PROBE OF INSLAW DEMANDED
A House committee has asked for a special prosecutor to in­vestigate the Inslaw scandal, a tale of murder, conspiracy, cover-up and theft--all allegedly perpetrated by the U.S. Justice Department. [H: Isn't this just dandy--the Congress just VOTED to have no more SPECIAL PROSECUTORS.]
By Andrew Arnold, Spotlight:

The House Judiciary Committee has called for the Justice Department to name an independent counsel "to conduct a full, open investigation of the Inslaw allegations of a high-level con­spiracy within the Justice Department."

The Inslaw scandal centers on a $10 million computer pro­gram (said to be worth over $280 million) designed to track criminal cases, which its makers contend was stolen by the Jus­tice Department in 1982 while Edwin Meese was attorney gen­eral.

Further, they charge, Justice officials engaged in a conspir­acy to drive them out of business when they demanded payment; and Justice officials illegally redistributed the program to do­mestic and foreign law enforcement and intelligence agencies and conspired to cover up the department's criminal actions.

Private investigations of the affair have centered around sev­eral suspicious deaths of people involved, and allegations that the CIA and other U.S. intelligence agencies distributed the software to foreign counterparts to facilitate spying on them. The software, it is alleged, contained a "back door"--a secret command known only to the CIA--that would permit agency snoops access to the foreign system whereby they could rum­mage undetected through the foreign intelligence database.

COMMITTEE WANTS PROBE
The committee, headed by Rep. Jack Brooks (D-Texas), wants an investigation to determine if Inslaw's software was stolen from the Justice Department, then transferred to other federal agencies and foreign governments illegally.

When Inslaw sued for payment for the use of its proprietary software, the Justice Department balked, raised a "sham" con­tract dispute and tried to force the company into Chapter 7 bankruptcy which would have necessitated Inslaw selling its as­sets, including the rights to its Enhanced Promis software.

The Judiciary Committee has asked for a special prosecutor to see if individuals in the private sector and government offi­cials--including former attorneys general Edwin Meese and Richard Thornburgh--were involved in a theft and cover-up con­spiracy.

LAW IS SET TO EXPIRE
The independent counsel law is set to expire at the end of this year. [H: Actually it is worse than that, it expires before the end of the year like somewhere around December 21. In addition to that, the Special prosecutor that you have, Lawrence Walsh, and his own scalp-hunting assistant, Craig Gillen, have been fined by the District of Columbia for fail­ing to pay city income taxes. It seems that neither of these holier-than-thou gentlemen managed to pay their D.C. taxes during their multi-year periods of residency. In further ad­dition, both are under investigation by the General Accounting Office to determine whether or not they have made inappropriate use of taxpayers' funds during their lengthy imbibing at the public trough. It will be interesting, I would assume, because these gentlemen rolled up massive personal expenses that YOU paid for. We'll look at it more closely if we have spare space.] The White House is opposed to renew­ing it [H: Boy, I would guess so!!!)] unless the law is changed to include Congress as subject to investigation by an independent counsel.

In March, 1982, the Justice Department awarded Inslaw Inc. a $10 million, three year contract to implement a version of the Prosecutor's Management Information System (Promis) at 94 U.S. attorney's offices, according to the Judiciary Committee report, entitled The Inslaw Affair.

Within one month, the Justice Department's C. Madison Brewer suggested the government terminate the contract. Ac­cording to testimony Brewer said he does not remember making the recommendation, but if it was made, it was made "in jest".

William Hamilton, owner of Inslaw, failed to see the humor. Hamilton's company was on the verge of bankruptcy in early 1985 after the federal government withheld at least $1.6 million in payments for use of the software.

A federal bankruptcy court judge, George Bason, later called Brewer's remarks "the smoking gun that clearly evidences Brewer's intense bias against Inslaw, and his single-minded in­tent to drive Inslaw out of business."

RULINGS UPHELD
Bason and a federal district judge upheld rulings against the federal government before the U.S. Court of Appeals over­turned the decision.

The judiciary report questions why Brewer was given the po­sition of overseeing the Inslaw contract; Brewer worked for Hamilton until 1976 as counsel for the Institute for Law and So­cial Research, which later became Inslaw.

Brewer left this position under questionable circumstances. Hamilton claims Brewer was encouraged to leave by manage­ment; Brewer says he departed in a favorable light.

In addition, Brewer, by his own testimony, is "not a com­puter person."

Hamilton accused Brewer of holding a negative bias in his dealings with Inslaw. The Department of Justice nevertheless kept Brewer on the assignment.

If Inslaw was forced into Chapter 7 bankruptcy, a rival com­pany, Hadron Inc., could buy the rights to Enhanced Promis. Hadron is run by Dr. Earl Brian, a friend of Meese, and is a company in which Meese's wife, Ursula, was an investor.
MEESE KNEW
The Enhanced Promis was later provided to Brian by the. Justice Department "allegedly...with the knowledge and concur­rence of then-Attorney General Meese who had earlier worked with Dr. Brian in the Cabinet of California Gov. Ronald Reagan and later at the Reagan White House," the report said.

Later, Michael Riconosciuto--a self described computer ex­pert--admitted under oath he "was involved with the modifica­tion of proprietary Enhanced Promis software" on the Cabazon Indian Reservation near Indio, California.

Under federal law, modification of copyrighted software without the author's permission is a crime.

The Promis system was allegedly also illegally modified for use by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service, according to Riconosciuto.

Riconosciuto was arrested on drug charges in 1991. Some allege Riconosciuto was set up on the charges to discount his worth as a witness against the Justice Department. [H: Chelas, the whole thing wraps around the computerized running and tracking of the "government" drug business and of course it was a total frame-up. Other people got very DEAD in this game, such as Danny Casolaro, an investigative reporter--who also just happened to know and be involved with other whistleblower incidences as "October Surprise", etc. The in­trigue is endless.]
ILLEGALLY PROVIDED OR SOLD
Other sources, including a surplus computer dealer and two former Israeli intelligence officers, said Promis has been ille­gally provided or sold to foreign governments including Canada, Israel, Singapore, Iraq, Egypt and Jordan.

(Ed. Note: Writing was interrupted to attend other business.)

SATURDAY, OCT, 3, 1992
The report said the committee was blocked from investigating the role of the CIA in international Promis sales.

Hamilton claims other federal agencies such as the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration and federal intelligence ser­vice have also illegally acquired Promis.

Former Attorney General Elliot Richardson, counsel to In-slaw, has described the circumstances surrounding the Inslaw case as a possible criminal conspiracy involving Judge Lowell Jensen, Meese, Brian and several current and former officials at the Department of Justice.

"The Attorney General should take immediate steps to remu­nerate Inslaw for the harm the Department has egregiously caused the company," the report said. "The amount determined should include all reasonable legal expenses and other cost to the Hamiltons not directly related to the contract but caused by the actions taken by the Department to harm the company or its em­ployees."

MORE PROBES CALLED FOR
In addition, the committee voted for investigation into:

* The death of journalist Danny Casolaro.

* Whether or not current and former Justice Department employees perjured themselves in regard to Inslaw.

* Whether or not private sector individuals participated in the alleged conspiracy to steal Inslaw's Promis software and illegally distribute.

[H: The fact, of course is that they did all these things in­cluding silence Casolaro along with many others. It is obvi­ous why there has not been, nor is there wanted to be, any kind of investigation--especially until there is no longer a law which allows for independent prosecutors.]
The committee does not have the authority to order the Jus­tice Department to investigate any of these matters. In fact, none of the findings contained in the committee report is legally binding. These are simply recommendations from Congress.
END QUOTE

What, I wonder, happened to that old Constitutional Congress who, when it ordered something, saw to it that it was DONE? I hope that by actions this day you can see that you are in for a long and serious journey from here to change-about.

IF THE UN CAN FREEZE (STEAL OPENLY) ANOTHER NATION'S (IRAQ) WEALTH, BANK ACCOUNTS AND STILL IMPOSE EMBARGOES--ARE YOU FAR BEHIND? NO! YOU ARE NOT BEHIND AT ALL--IT IS COMING DOWN ON YOU-THE-PEOPLE VERY, VERY SOON NOW. YOU SEE, GUILT OR INNOCENCE OF ACTIONS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

ABOUT CASOLARO
The death of investigative journalist Danny Casolaro has prompted Congress to call for a special counsel. Mr. Casolaro was researching the connection between a number of Bush administration scandals at the time he was murdered--including the Inslaw case.

Specifically citing the unsolved and mysterious death of inves­tigative journalist Danny Casolaro caused the House Judiciary Committee to call for the Justice Department to name an in­dependent counsel to investigate the Inslaw affair also. It is hard to work through this since, at the time of the Inslaw case, the Head of the Justice Department, Attorney General Meese, was a major part of the criminal actions and was then aided and abetted further, by Richard Thornburgh, when it got too hot for Meese.

Casolaro had tied an investigation of Inslaw, the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, Iran-contra and the October Sur­prise into a nice neat web. Casalaro referred to this web as "the Octopus".

Casolaro's death was simply the most prominent of a series of deaths of people connected in one way or another to Inslaw or to Casolaro's broader investigation.

The Inslaw scandal centers on a software package believed to be worth some $280 million as we just outlaid for you. Since the software is designed to track criminal cases it is logical that it would be stolen by the Justice Department, and was, in 1982--right under the direction of Edwin Meese.

The October Surprise affair, remember, involves an alleged conspiracy by the Reagan-Bush campaign team to delay the release of American hostages held by Iran in 1980 until after the elections to prevent the reelection of Jimmy Carter. This also involved now pretty well known people such as Russbacher, Brenneke, etc., whom we have written about in the past at great length. As we have time and space, it is appropriate to run them again. I also have information from ones inside the circle who have presented my scribe with documents but I have chosen not to publicize that information yet. It bears the same information in basic outlay as is coming through now so would enhance nothing and possibly hurt a lot of people.

Casolaro was ready to publish his findings in a book. This would have exposed many of the most powerful people in Washington. He was only one of several who were revealing such information so this would have nailed the coffin lids on some of the slick shysters.

At the time of his murder he was in West Virginia to meet secret sources whom he expected to provide the final evidence needed to prove his Octopus theory.

It is nice to know that tucked away in a handy spot is a tape of Bush in the cockpit of the SR-71 which flew him BACK from the Paris meeting. Valid? Good enough to make a few Bushies and twiglets squirm.

Casolaro's body was found in a bathtub in a West Virginia hotel room on August 10, 1991. The death was officially ruled a suicide despite a slew of questionable circumstances sur­rounding the death. Is it not interesting that "suiciding" is getting to be the major cause of transition for a major number of honest people trying to uncover Governmental crime?

Investigators of the death speculated that somehow the man was distraught since he had received a third rejection notice for his book. I don't doubt it for nobody would publish such in­formation--and stay alive themselves. Besides, all the major publishers are part and parcel of the cover-up and Elite "Order". He also had a large balloon payment due on the mortgage on his home--$178,000. This is absurd if you knew the man--he would simply have moved and/or filed for bankruptcy and would have come out very well.

NOW IT GETS NASTY
Even though Casolaro lived and had family in nearby north­ern Virginia, West Virginia AUTHORITIES ORDERED THE BODY EMBALMED BEFORE THE FAMILY WAS NOTIFIED OF THE DEATH AND BEFORE A CORONER COULD INVESTIGATE THE CAUSE OF DEATH.

The Judiciary Committee report casts even more doubt on the official findings. Some evidence indicates the death scene was not sealed immediately. The room was cleaned before an in­vestigation took place. This was all in the valid report.
Casolaro was in contact with at least two federal sources in the weeks prior to his death, according to the committee report.

FBI Special Agent Thomas Gates told the committee he received several phone calls from Casolaro beginning approximately a month before the author died.

Gates reported that "Casolaro sounded very 'upbeat' and cer­tainly not like a person contemplating suicide," the report in­cluded.

"Special Agent Gates felt that the amount of injury found to be inflicted to the arms of Mr. Casolaro was not consistent with injuries inflicted by an individual who had slit his own wrists," the report continued. "Special Agent Gates said he was told by Martinsburg, West Virginia, Police investigators that: He (Casolaro) hacked his writs---the wrists were cut, but they were cut almost in a slashing or hacking motion.

"Based upon my prior testimony concerning my contacts with Casolaro and also with the captain of the Martinsburg Police Department, there is cause for suspicions to be raised," Gates told the committee.

Perhaps you now begin to have a more healthy respect for the protection I must provide to my people. I know you want more and more information. I know that you want information that "nobody" else has--but your desires are not going to cause death to my brave people if I can help it . I can help it--IF--they at­tend my requests. Take selves outside my permit zone and it gets bad very, very quickly.

I know you are offended when I must decline meetings and giv­ing of personal information but you have to go within your own guidance for your own directions--I cannot involve my scribe or my publication crews. There is a whole world out there where you can "locate", "serve", "be involved" and do whatever you are guided to do. This place where I write is as dangerous as any place on the globe for you who just want to "seek and find" possible placement. It is worse than having no security other than my own but the attempts against health, life and limb are unceasing. It is not a pleasant place to be located unless you remain in total service unto God according to HIS plan for the assaults are not particularly individually buffered if you are "game" playing.

I know that the majority of you think that "If I am doing some­thing or other for God, I am secure in a little cocoon." No you are NOT for many of you simply THINK you are serving and are actually being used by the Adversary for his own needs.

Some think you can do a "better job" of explaining what Hatonn or God "means". No, you cannot and it simply causes problems which I must then attend. The "attending" is often most un­pleasant for the original perpetrator. Also "gossip" is attended the same as truth. For instance, Patricia says to John: "I under­stand Laughlin has been hit and broken open by the IRS." Laughlin is one of the finest agents for Nevada Corporations around. What could that mean? NOT A THING! Number one, it is false information and number two: it couldn't happen the way described in any sense of the word. I shall write about this at the top of the next session. Death, however, becomes a very real and terrifying confrontation to my people--every day! Be patient, please, if they seem abrupt or reclusive when you would like a little personal meeting or two. In addition the piles of correspondence come in by the pound. We love it, for that gives us sharing information on current inquiries.

Robert Stavin, a former prosecutor with the Department of Jus­tice's Organized Crime Strike Force, recounted for the commit­tee a conversation he had with Casolaro a week before the jour­nalist's death.

Stavin and Casolaro mentioned Inslaw and the Octopus, but had not tied all the threads of this theory together yet.

THREATENING CALL
Around the same time period Casolaro's housekeeper reported he had received a phone call stating: "You're dead, you bas­tard." Now this goes even beyond "Slimy little pukes and I'll F get you," that my scribe received from a notable speaker. Then there were the "You won't ever know, you bastards, when you try to start your car and turn on the ignition if it will blow up" and "Get out of town, you won't last here--the 'Christian community' will be around to handle you bunch of Satanist anti-Semites." This goes on constantly when you are about to blow the socks off the big boys.

In addition the housekeeper noticed a stack of typed papers that usually lay on top of Casolaro's desk was missing shortly after his death. Maybe that is also why it is easier for us to simply type all this information directly into the CIA, AFB and several other data banks at the same time. These guys do not, however, play fair. It would seem the least they can do when they bungle the writing equipment and wipe out a writing that they would reproduce it for us. I welcome their attention because it rein­forces the fact that the "top bananas" know exactly who I am and that we only give scribes information already present--somewhere. It won't usually be "interpreted" but it has been announced somewhere or other. God does have some rights, after all.

In addition to the death of Casolaro a number of other sources believed used by Casolaro in researching his Octopus theory have also caught that fatal and incurable disease, SUICIDE. Lets look at just a few:

1. Defense analyst Alan D. Standorf. His body was found at Washington National Airport on the floor of a car beneath lug­gage and other personal items. Standorf worked at a secret mili­tary listening post in suburban Virginia. This was "obviously" suicide.

2. Former Nixon aide Michael Allen May died four days after the Napa Sentinel reported his connections to the alleged Octo­ber Surprise scandal. An autopsy said May had pharmaceutical drugs in his system.

3. Reporter Anson Ng, of the London-based Financial Times, was working with Casolaro investigating ties between Inslaw, the Cabazon Indian tribe and Iran-contra. Ng was found dead in Guatemala with a bullet wound in his chest. This was also ruled a suicide.

4. Dennis Eisman, U.S. intelligence operative Michael Ri­conosciuto's lawyer, was also found with a gunshot wound in his chest. This too was ruled a suicide.

5. Engineer Barry Kumnick disappeared after inventing a new computer program that could project the thoughts and charac­teristics of criminal or military individuals and predict behavior or movement. Kumnick's system is designed to work with In-slaw's Promis. He has not been seen in more than eight months.

This list could go on and on, especially if you get into that which we have already given you on the San Luis Obispo Con­nection and all the suiciding that went on as that was coming a bit unglued and big boys got "testy". One of those big boys is off giving away a whole big bunch of agreements with China.

I can only remind you that with the water contaminations and forced inoculations--soon the entire of the nation will "suicide" for it is the latest thing in population control. A good epidemic of suiciding beats having to simply murder everyone one at a time. A good nuclear "suicide" is also in the offing in case you are curious.

Let's wrap this up, Dharma. Then we can consider what to do next, write, tape or otherwise. Thank you for your service.

Salu,
Hatonn to clear, please.