Default 응답: PJ#056, SEX and the LOTTERY

PJ 56
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

THU., OCTOBER 1, 1992 8:52 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 46

THURSDAY, OCTOBER 1, 1992
    TOP OF THE DAY, TOP OF THE MONTH,
    TOP OF THE LIST

Ah yes, this is how it should be with you ones sharing that which is going on and allowing for my input. Thank you for hearing my petition and responding. This gives credence to "facts" without causing more decisions about feelings regarding myself.

LASERS: EVIDENCE OF TESTING
    In Palm Desert (area in Calif. of latest series of earthquakes and other phenomena: A "green-beam" laser is being tested. It has had to be reported because the traces of the blasts are being felt and seen over a very widespread area. This beam leaves "scorch" marks even on the desert sands.

This type of beam is capable of "melting" almost any kind of crystalline matter. You will find that prior to ability to repro­duce "green" light lasers, healers (i.e., Edgar Cayce) used ultra­violet lamps with green lens filters. This frequency of light beam can destroy viruses and any other living crystalline struc­ture. Because of the "frequency", these beams can penetrate al­most any material leaving virtually "exploded" particulate. The light is cold but the vibration frequency is so "high" that in­credible heat is produced when left focused.

The blast itself, depending on power used, is both silent and/or tremendously loud in "report". Since this is a type of "photon" beam, it is invisible and is now being tested from your photon beam powered craft such as the Aurora. Many of these massive sonic blasts are being heard and felt (as an earthquake) in widespread areas of California and other coastal areas. Off shore come the BIG tests and this is why the reports from the public come from coastal areas. The massive blasts are too damaging to land areas to allow for testing onshore--until "they" are ready to "let you have a good show-and-tell". The ones in the desert are simply covered as "testings" wherein no informa­tion is given other than a statement as above.

The "tunneling" machinery used for these massive tunnels we have spoken of utilizes this kind of "nose" power for both dig­ging and melting of the particulate into glass. The equipment in this instance is a type of machine labelled "Subterrene". It was first produced and utilized at Los Alamos. It is nuclear-powered and is specifically for the purpose of tunneling. It burrows through rock, deep underground, by heating whatever stone it encounters into molten rock (magma). First it pulverizes, then melts. This cools after the Subterrene has moved on and the re­sult is a tunnel with a smooth, glazed lining.

Is this new? NO. Several years ago a prototype of this ma­chine, or one very, very similar, was featured in a German magazine (Der Spiegel) and it was tested at Rand-Los Alamos. It contained a mini-nuclear reactor and was equipped with a 'cone' made from something called "wolfrum". It was heated by a graphite heating element. It could bore through blocks of granite many feet in thickness without having "sound" or leaving any waste material.

The equipment is far more sophisticated today and, as the bur­rowing interacts with the hard rock material in mountainous ar­eas, produces a humming/whining sound which can be heard (and is) on the surface. The "x-ray" pulses are also "felt" on the surface. These are damaging but, to many persons, they are particularly debilitating if pulses through the atmosphere are of contradictory nature. The body will effort to balance the two as they collide in living tissue. That becomes too long a story so we shall leave it here.

INSLAW CASE
    I ask that we start, with this next LIBERATOR edition, the in­formation we have been holding on the "Inslaw" case. There has been a hard thrust to stop the probe into this scandal and yet some in the House Committee have demanded a hearing investi­gation. I feel you need refreshing information about the scandal as so many scandals are passed over you that it becomes hard to remember each and then how they ALL fit together. After we do today's tid-bits to attend, we shall speak on this subject so that our Editors can prepare their placement in the paper. Thank you. You readers must understand that this is the way we communicate and these messages are necessary but can be edited out if space becomes critical.

SILVER AND GOLD
    This following communication is so excellent and valuable that I shall just retype it for you: Thank you, M.H.

Sept. 30, 1992

Sir, I am writing a few quick notes that you may like to have for confirmation. I have been having some challenges getting faxes out without them screwing up, so please bear with me if I have to do it a few times to get it all through. [H: Please, for you who send faxes to these terminals, i.e., Dharma (for me) or for E.J., etc. We constantly have "surges" and tampering with the lines which cause necessity of replacing the capaci­tors frequently--driving the telephone company personnel to "drink" a lot. "Static" on the phone line cause blips and of­ten destruction of several lines of print. Know that we get assistance when this happens but bear with us if it seems you can't get through.]

Monday night, September 28, 1992, I met some interesting individuals at a Tax Information meeting on legally ending your contract with the IRS. One was a goldsmith who deals in jew­elry, coins, metals, etc. He said that he would now have to re­port all customers who trade over $10,000 using cash or money orders. He said that not only was he to report when someone spent more than $10,000 in a day, but that he was REQUIRED to check his records and REPORT EVERY INDI­VIDUAL WHO HAD TRADED A TOTAL OF MORE THAN $10,000 IN CASH OR MONEY ORDERS WITH HIM! He was mad because this is so ridiculous that he should have to re­search back into all of his records to find every single person who has purchased more than $10,000. The letter stated that he had 30 days to sign the document and return it, OR THEY WOULD "SEND OUT AN AGENT TO MAKE SURE THAT HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT WAS REQUIRED OF HIM"! He was not sure what he should do, but was quite shaken-up about the letter.

Another man at that meeting, while we were at a restaurant after the meeting, said that lawyers now are required to report on a form (8300 Form) any client paying in cash over $10,000.

When I brought up the subject of "Rainbow Money" in Fort Knox and even at the Federal Reserve in Denver, they said that they, too, had heard about the Denver Federal Reserve having colored money, and that it was supposed to replace our current money.

[H: Here is some useful information.] The goldsmith said that the best way to get silver cheap is to buy 1964, or earlier, dimes, quarters, and halves. You can buy rolls of them and they carry very little premium; much less than silver bul­lion.]
    One couple there said that what he and some of his friends have been doing is informing business people about the things that are going on, and then establishing trade agreements with them to trade in silver and gold. He said that he gets gas from one guy at 35 cents a gallon--he just pays in silver coins! He also mentioned a man in another small town (I guess it would be best not to mention the name) in Colorado, who has a cafe, and puts two prices on each menu item; one for silver, one for Fed money.

MILITARY MISERY TALES.
    My brother is a hunting guide and was telling me about some of the things that his hunters have told him. He said that he's had several guys who had relatives who ended up serving in the Desert Storm operation. They reported that it was ridiculous; no one knew what was going on! One guy said that this brother was there and spent the whole war on a fork lift. He said they'd have him unload one thing, then move it back, then unload it again, and on and on. No one knew anything.

CAMPAIGN AND WALL STREET JOURNAL
    In the Wall Street Journal of about Sept. 24th (I haven't yet seen it personally), I am told that there was a mid-section "pull-out" that had the proposed actions of Bush and Clinton. One of the things Clinton says he'd do, to fight the war on crime I guess, is to create a FEDERAL ARMED POLICE FORCE. [H: Too late! You already have it under the command of the UN.] He said that they would pick the people to be on it (college students were mentioned--probably more easily directed). Bush said that in order to keep all those bases going, since so many people have complained about them getting shut down, he would be so kind as to keep them open--USING THEM TO HOUSE AND TRAIN UN TROOPS!!!! [H: Thank you son, I do appreciate the confirmations.]
    MARS OBSERVER?
    In the Vail Daily newspaper of Tuesday, Sept. 29, 1992 there was an article titled: "Mars Observer begins a new era of Russian-US cooperation." It was FROM Pasadena, CA on the AP network(!) This "joint venture" was quite a leap, all right. The article said, "the launch of the first American spacecraft sent to Mars IN 17 YEARS heralds an era of un­precedented U.S.-Russian cooperation in space. Eleven Russians belong to the spacecraft's science team, and the orbiter may help relay pictures and data from Russian probes scheduled to land on Mars in 1995 and 1997, said NASA scientist Arden Albee." It does sound like quite the joint venture! They used a Titan 3 rocket, and launched Fri­day, Sept. 25 from Cape Canaveral. The article said, "The observer will study the planet's atmosphere, magnetic field and surface from space after an 11-month long trek." There was no mention of US involvement other than that they are us­ing our money and launch pad.

Thank you, M.H. These are the kinds of confirmations you ones need to allow insight without wasting time pondering my status.

MILITARY PRACTICES RETALIATORY
    PSYCHIATRIC TESTS
    Dalhart Daily Texan: Sunday, Sept. 20, 1992. Washington (AP): GROUP SAYS MILITARY PRACTICES RETALIA­TORY PSYCHIATRIC TESTS. The military uses psychiatric examinations and forced hospitalization in mental wards to intimidate and discredit people who disclose wrongdoings, an advocacy group contends.

The Commission on the Reform of Military Medical Abuses, made up of former and current military personnel who say they were victimized for speaking out, said that hundreds of people were being "taken against their will, without due process and locked up in psychiatric hospitals."

Former Navy...J.M ... said retaliatory testing has "resulted in the personal destruction" of many good performers who were conscientious enough to speak out about problems.

....said he was ordered to a Navy hospital for psychological evaluation after he complained about a superior he said was ob­structing a drug intervention program.

He said that after a five-minute interview, he was classified as an "obsessive compulsive with narcissistic tendencies" and had his security clearance removed.

M.T. of Dallas, a former Navy chief petty officer, showed the slippers pasted with happy faces he was forced to wear when he was locked up in a medical ward for four days.

The 23-year veteran, who has testified before Congress and appeared in several television exposés on alleged medical abuses, said he was hospitalized after reporting payroll fraud at the Dallas Naval Air Station in 1983 and 1984.

"I was wounded in Vietnam, but that (hospitalization) over­rode my Vietnam experience," T. said. "A common criminal has more rights than a man in uniform."

T., who heads a group called Wounded Eagles, which is similar to the commission in point at first of article, said he has documented 280 cases of retaliatory testing.

Others at the conference refused to give their names, saying the stigma of having psychiatric testing on their military records has made it difficult to get jobs.

One man said he was administratively discharged in April after serving 11 years as an Air Force linguist. He said he was declared to have a personality disorder after filing five com­plaints with the military inspector general.

"We lost our careers; we lost our credibility," he said.

A former Navy doctor said she was suspended from duty af­ter it was discovered she had written her congressmen about a job dispute. She said that in the next months she was put in a psychiatric ward for a week, tied in leather restraints, diagnosed as having a severe personality disorder and charged with wounding a member of a SWAT team that broke into her apart­ment. [H: Still think there is nothing to the "tailhook" scan­dal?]

She said that after nine months in solitary confinement she was declared incompetent to stand trial and was given an honor­able discharge.

Rep. Barbara Boxer, D-Calif., who in 1990 introduced a bill banning psychiatric examinations to punish military whistle­blowers, said in a statement to the group that she was "appalled to learn ... that this barbaric practice exists in our military establishment."

She said she has again proposed such a ban and the House has included it in next year's defense authorization bill.

COLEMAN UPDATE
    Letter to Mr. George Green
    27 Sept. 1992

Dear George,

.............. In just the past few days an additional batch of material has reached me concerning the doings of "Dr." John Coleman; he is definitely a professional con-man... ...relates to Coleman's various activities for about the last ten years. Ap­parently, he is from South Africa and all of his academic prowess stems from various diploma mills. It is alluded that he was connected with diamond smuggling in Florida and North Carolina in the late 70s and deeply ripped-off persons in Metairie, Louisiana who were in the publishing business and were taken in with his glib writings. Most of his material has been traced to E. Mullins and L. LaRouche, stolen, of course. There is some feeling that Coleman may be an ADL plant. He has been involved with Blanchard and the late Bob White, among others, and to varying degrees. There, apparently, is good evidence that he is or has been, involved, together with his wife, with the Mafia in international diamond smuggling. His passport is under the name of John Alexander Clarke (number C241706C). His wife is a Danish citizen, home ad­dress is c/o 15 Skovgarfds Alle, Varlose, Frederiksberg, Denmark; her name is Lean Sondahl and she carries a Danish passport, number P5596966. His "son" goes by the name William John Clarke and carries a British passport, number C024761D.

An interesting aside from my position was that in about early December 1991, Coleman (Clarke) contacted me by letter and said that he would be in Albuquerque on December 16th. He stated that he would very much like to meet me and could I meet him that evening at (I believe) the Hilton. I declined because of other commitments. He had gotten my name from the -------- booklet and then traced me through Weisman Publications. He may have surmised (wrongfully, of course) that I had money and had planned to put the "arm" on me....who knows. But then, also, why me? [H: I can tell you "why you"! Because you are just about to blow the lid off the "other" conspira­tors against the citizens of the U.S. and world by helping us disclose the real frauds among the heaps of investor-publish­ers who deal in vast sums of "your" money, citizens, and proclaim themselves to be "born again Christian" and great evangelists of fundamental Christianity while bilking you of millions. Please feel free to join the ranks, son, of ones who REALLY DO NEED MY PROTECTION!]
    There are other current indications THAT HE AND HIS ARE EN-ROUTE TO COLORADO AND WILL BE THERE BY THE END OF THIS MONTH, SEPTEMBER '92.
    I look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely,

J.E.B.

Now, again, I suggest that some of you who got sucked into this man's trap and aided and abetted him in efforting to destroy my team and my work--do your buddy a favor in Colorado--AND WARN BARBARA ANN THAT HE IS COMING AND FULLY INTENDS TO GET HER MONEY. HE ASSUMES THAT SHE HAS NOW HAD TIME TO RETRIEVE IT. IT IS TIME FOR YOU WHO HELPED GET INTO THIS MESS, NOW HELP GET OUT OF IT.
    OTHER "BEWARE" RE: COLEMAN
    J.E.B. also sent a "notice" which he had received toward the end of August. All of you had best be aware for you will again get sucked in if you do not take note. We know that Coleman went to this area of Belmont, CA because we have misdirected phone calls from Express Mail deliveries directed to this phone number. This, of course, was a testing to see if the hounds could be pulled from the real trail (they didn't even sniff!) but more innocent persons are apt to get sucked in. Beware of anything called Vigilance Society of America and one CLAIM­ING TO BE Lowell Roberts! The "ad" goes like this: [DONE ON OUR COMPUTER WHICH COLEMAN STOLE! You observant sleuths can tell this was done by Coleman, him­self, by the punctuation and "spacing" of same for habit causes slips to occur here and there.]

VIGILANCE SOCIETY OF AMERICA
    (ADDRESS AND PHONE NO.)
    August 30, 1992

Dear Fellow Patriot:

Dr. John Coleman and I have joined forces with several dedicated close friends in an urgent last ditch effort to unite the millions of honest and concerned Americans that have been watching helplessly for many years while their freedoms have been systematically stripped away and their once great nation has been reduced to the point of economic collapse.

Now is the time and the opportunity for every American pa­triot to stand up and be counted. We MUST act now! There will be no second chance.

Dr. Coleman has become world renown through his writings and lectures warning of the conspiracy that has been undermin­ing our freedoms and has brought us to the brink of disaster. John has held steadfast over the last two decades in spite of ridicule and disbelief, in spite of numerous attempts to silence him. As a result of excellent intelligence souirces and a brilliant mind that can assimilate and disburse information in a clear and concise manner, he has achieved an accuracy of over 97% in his predictions of coming world events. [H: Just remember: a prophet REQUIRES 100% (ASK DANIEL).]
    Like most of you, I have recognized for many years that something very wrong was afoot, but I lacked the knowledge to fully understand the depth of deception to which we as a nation are being subjected. Thanks to John, I now understand. And now that the problem has been defined, a solution can be im­plemented.

The VIGILANCE SOCIETY OF AMERICA has the solu­tion. It will not be easy, but it is absolutely not impossible. All we need are lots [of] energetic and patriotic Americans like yourself.
    Col. James "Bo" Gritz, another great American patriot who also recognizes the crisis, has met with Dr. Coleman and has agreed that our two organizations must work together in this last ditch effort to snatch freedom from the jaws of enslavement. [H: This is an outright blatant LIE!]

We urge you to carefully consider the enclosed manual on the VIGILANCE SOCIETY OF AMERICA and then join us in this historic movement to defeat our would-be oppressors and to create a Golden Age of freedom for many generations to come.

With Greatest Sincerity,

Lowell Roberts.

[H: Yes, and my name is "Howdy Doody". I'm sorry we do not have the "manual" mentioned but I understand it has a great many ways you make contributions!. I also ask all LIBERATOR readers to be on GUARD--this man has stolen mailing lists from EVERYWHERE he has time to set up thieving access. IF YOU RECEIVE ONE OF THESE PETITIONS DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS LEST YOU WISH TO BE ON HIS RIP-OFF LIST FOREVER--IT IS A FARCE AND YOU WILL BE STUNG BADLY WHEN THE SMOKE CLEARS. In fact, it would be helpful for us to hear from you if you are somehow on this mailing list he is using, for we are efforting to see how many lists he has ac­tually taken and what he sends as mailings. Thank you.]

THE SEER'S CORNER
    I have had wondrously warm response over the Nostradamus puzzle-solving by D.J. I am asking that as much as D.J. is willing to share with us will be forthcoming. I cannot take space enough to reprint all of the "correspondence"--which is colorful in its own right--but I would hope that there be a com­piling of the information as it is presented from her, for publi­cation in a volume on the subject. Meanwhile what is shared with us, we will share with you--it beats the daily horoscope at any rate, in fun and games. I find the interpretations to be accu­rate and yes, I do know from whence comes that good informa­tion--but it is personal and private and none of our business.

I will say that early on this person did everything possible to "uncover" me and my crew but you see, as the puzzles became unraveled, THERE WE WERE, RIGHT ON "TIME" AND "SCHEDULE", DOING EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE SUP­POSED TO BE DOING! I am truly sorry that each and every one cannot get this kind of recognition and confirmation. This person has a great, great gift in receiving--please, let us keep protection for, already, each writing and connection made brings the helicopters and intelligence agents. We must protect our resources for, especially when they are out and "away" from this little "hub", it can be very frightening and lonely--however, this person is certainly not apt to be intimidated by very much on this placement.

QUOTING:

Sept. 24, 1992

Well, here goes. I have never just...translated any of the quatrains as I did this morn.

The fact is, none has unraveled these two anagrams--EVER.

Now we have. Correctly, too.

For the people and they must hurry, for as Commander Ha­tonn has said over and over--"TIME IS RUNNING OUT!"

CENTURY IX:59
    OLD FRENCH
    "MENDOSUS' tot viendra a son haut regen,
    Mettant arriere un peu les Norlaris:
    Le rouge bleme, le male a l'interregen,
    Le jeune crante et frayeur Barbaris."
    Now, for the shockers, folks, hang onto your seats.

CENTURY IX ;50
    TRANSLATION
    "DOM ESUS" (Lord "Jesus"[Esu]) quickly coming with His Lofty Reign,
    (Or influence.)
    First setting behind the few, at the time of Iran:
    (THOSE WHO BELIEVE)
    The male with the inside influence, the ghastly Red,
    (Communism)
    The young fearing the Barbarian terror."
    Rules: Norlaris is "Lors Iran." Lors in French means "at the time of..."
    There was only the Ottoman Empire in Nostradamus' time, there was NO Iran! Not till...?

1905! And the "time of Iran" was not till the late '70's!
    Dom is a title used in the Church, of great respect. It is de­rived from Latin, dominus and means Lord. Now, here is an­other, out of his Epistle and another time reference.

EPISTLE. PARA 10
    "...From the time of human redemption, to the detestable heresy of the Saracens. about 625 years elapsed. From this one can easily add up the amount of time gone by."

A little history. The Saracens were Moslems who took Palestine (The Holy Land) in the year 1300 Anno Domini, they took a great deal of places, in fact. Go read history and learn about it, but believe me, the Saracens have plenty of reasons to hate "Christians." You can add such to 1349 A.D. +/- a num­ber of years. I use that date because that was when Nicea was taken, all through the fourteenth century the Saracens kicked backsides all the way up to the Danube, so pick a date and add.

....I need to inform you, /, this little being, had little to do with the translation this morning. I was... "coaxed" to look at it and unravel it...CORRECTLY. I cried like I was five, not thirty and five, when I was done. I always knew "norlaris" was not an anagram for Lorraine, France. I did not have that.... "key" till I began to read the Phoenix Journals.

My most important goal is to "give up" this information and be the best Zhan Yeas (Greek Origin: GUARDIAN spirit) to my son that God entrusted into my care.

I will also send you the information on the "pilot" that went down in '79 or '80, too.... He was approximately 6'6", 220 pounds, (American), dark chestnut hair, golden skin and emer­ald eyes. I know he was not wearing contacts and no "earthling" has eyes that color. [H: This person writing is an intensive care Nurse)] Four men came in with him, he was unconscious, a closed head injury. After caring for him in trauma care for nearly five hours, thugs in full radioactive suits came in....with Geiger counters. The pilot was covered in some kind of "fuel", one that set the counters off like a ten alarm fire. Of the five that worked on him, three of us that I know devel­oped cancers of bone, thyroid and breast, myself included. One is dead that I know of. He was dressed in a flat forest green jumpsuit with a dull sheen to it. (Flightsuit?) We cut it off him and washed him down because he was covered with the fuel. It was decided that he was going to be taken to Oak Knoll Naval Hospital in Oakland, Calif. Only....they took him away in a small black helicopter, rather like an Apache, but....they didn't make them then. Or did they? Not till an acquaintance sent me a pirated copy of your Space Gate did I ever make the connec­tion, not till I described the Patch. [H: There is no way that I can reproduce in words the drawing, but that is the refer­ence in point.] Not till years later did I know the symbol was very similar to the Greek letter for Esu Immanuel's name.

The greatest oddity? A military pilot listed as...John Doe? Yes, that is right and Iam too uneasy to pry into the old records to see if they are even there. Ican remember the doctor being very, very nervous suddenly. It IS NOT DONE to ship a closed head injury like that. Nor did I realize till years later that our pilots aren't tall! That they should have known his name, so­cial, et cetera. The helicopter took him south from Reno's Washoe Medical Center. I don't know where or why. Why do I know? Well, I was in the trauma room that night and I took care of him the entire time. Four men in suits with guns were there, everyone was edgy and I was too busy taking care of him. I only remember the ones in the suits trying to "wake" him and I became the Nurse from Hell; they backed off then.

Here's what I remember of his patch, the letters were sort of silvery-iridescent.

For what it's worth, I am more sorry than you can ever know. No. He never regained consciousness. [H: At least, not in YOUR presence!]

[H: Now I would like all of you to pay close attention and honor this writer for there is most personal information shared herein and I respectfully give gratitude that it would be given into our ability to share.]
    Sept. 23, 1992

D.E.J.

Dear.......,

I sit here not because I am insane, but you might think so shortly, sir. I read over and over about the way the ADL and other Jewish organizations attack you and precious dharma.

I have a solution to prevent such attacks upon you all. You see, I am of Khazarian/Jewish descent, second generation on my mother's side. I was married in the Temple Immanuel in Reno, Nevada, USA in 1980. So...there you have it. Freely I give permission to use my name, therefore, when addressing me, a Khazarian "Jew", they can do nothing but stomp, whine and throw tantrums ................. [H: No, precious, it is NOT all they can do and never shall I make your way more difficult. I will share your information but I will not give the en­emy the "edge". They already know where you are and that you are gifted. It is enough that YOU know and that others accept that they simply have not been given TRUTH--thousands upon thousands are exactly as you.]
    My full name is....D.E.J.E... No. I am not a practicing Jew, but my great grandfather was indeed a rabbi. Abraham was his name, my maternal grandfather was David, he stopped practicing Judaism when he escaped the Czar's army in 1914 by coming to America.

By addressing "me" in writings of such, they merely become much needed lessons to this "Khazarian Jew" and there can be no snotty anti-Semitism accusations slung at any.

I too now wonder just what is being hidden, for I did indeed lose family members in the Holocaust, that is no excuse for de­ceptions of ANY KIND! Being of such descent I can and do ask for any and all information, (as vile as it seems to be) concern­ing such an issue.

And yes. I am the same one that sends the quatrains of Nos­tradamus to you all, with much love and great relief of the bur­den, actually. Indeed, there are "Jews for Jesus" but those of Zionist persuasions do not like to talk about the fact and it will give an Orthodox Jew a coronary to even mention such a thing. No. I do not consider myself a "Jew", but by the bloodlines and more, indeed I am of Khazarian lineage, right down to gold-tinged skin and almond-shaped eyes, folks. No, I don't feel too grand getting a double-whammy here, but...Oh, well. Great lessons.

So, very humbly, I do offer myself to put a stop to all this that is thrown at you bringers of Truth. I know that those of the Hosts hardly need my help, but dharma and the rest of your scribes could be saved much grief. No! I am no sacrificial lamb! I do offer up my initials for "lessons" which will put a stop to such. You may indeed publish this letter or use it as you need. They can hardly call ME anti-Semitic, nor do I find any of your words anti-Semitic. What I DO find is many narrow-minded, very, very frightened Jewish organizations who do not even bother to READ the material before condemning you all. ("Christians" too, for that matter.) O-I-DO-NOT-LIKE­ZIONIST-POLITICS!
    ....No, sir. I have not yet gotten to the TRILLION DOL­LAR LIE; I read four journals a week (when I can get them) and am trying fiercely to "catchup" with every else, but I promise you, I WILL now seek out the numbers and facts, whether or not anyone likes it.
    Sincerely,
    D.E.J.

Sept. 26, 1992

Here is another mentioning Dom Esus.

CENTURY IX:45
    "Ne sera seul jamais de demander,
    Grand MENDOSUS obtiendra son empire:
    Loin de la cour fera contremander
    Piedmont, Picard, Paris, Tyrron le pire."
    TRANSLATION

"No being ever demanded of, but...
    Great Lord Jesus (Dom Esus) will obtain His Em­pire:
    The court to make counter summonings from a long way off.
    Piedmont (Italy), Picard, Paris and Tyrron the worst."
    Italy, bastards, (Or innocents) France and Germany the worst."

As I wrote before, MENDOSUS IS the anagram for Dom Esus, Lord Jesus. Tyrron could be phonetically spelled "tiron". Meaning of a "T" or the Tau Cross. The first "Christian" cross was a Tau Cross. The first Church is the Catholic Church. To be exact, Tiron is a, "cross of iron." And of course, the iron cross stands for Germany.

The Picards were a religious sect in the fifteenth century who tried to renew the practices of the Adamites, i.e., going naked in supposed "innocence" of the spirit. It is also a term that means rascal which is the equivalent of calling someone a bastard or S.O.B. in our times. It was a rude term for those of Flanders, what is now Belgium, the Netherlands and part of Germany. Essentially, those of Rome, et cetera are going to decry THE WORD given us. (Don't they do so already?) I must admit, I too thought you all crackpots...till I deciphered the anagrams dealing with God and Esu.

The clincher was that of "The writings of the Commander of the Phoenix." Nor can I take just a small portion and then de­nounce the rest. I give you Revelations, Chapter 19:19.

"And I saw the beast, and the kings of the earth, and their armies, gathered together to make war against Him that sat on the horse, and against His army."

Just for mulling over, the Beast is many things, it is YOUR social security number, WE ALREADY ARE "MARKED" BY THE BEAST. It is the World Bank code of 666. It is like the abstract concept within Revelation... "The beast that thou sawest was, and is not..." And... " The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth."

Rome just happens to sit on seven mountains, doesn't she? and how many off-shoots are there of the first Church?...

And what of Job 38:31?
    "Canst thou bind the sweet influences of Pleiades. or loose the bands of Orion?"

Or Amos 5:8
    "Seek Him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and tur­neth the shadow of death into the morning, and maketh the day with night: that calleth forth the waters of the sea, and poureth them out upon the face of the earth: THE LORD IS HIS NAME:"
    "Pleiades" MEANS, seven stars!

CENTURY II; 46
    "Aprees grand touble humain, plus grand s'apprete,
    Le Grande moteur les siecles revouvele:
    Pluie, sang, lait, famine, fer et peste.
    Au ciel vu feu, curant longue etinecelle."
    TRANSLATION

"Themselves affected after great troubles for hu­manity, still greater, The Great Mover renews (Or renewing) the Ages: Iron and plague, raining blood, milk and famine. Seen in Heaven, fire; a long moving spark."

Iron means the sword/war and the renewing Ages is the year 2000 Anno Domini. After a nuclear war, the rains are like "milk" because of all the fallout/debris in the sky. If you do not know about the words that Hatonn spoke in SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET, pages 14-22, you better go read them.

Much of what Hatonn speaks of is mirrored in the words of Nostradamus. No one knew what "MENDOSUS" meant.

Ponder it! Great trials before eight years have passed! Only to have much, much worse come upon us. If you do not pre­pare yourselves and families shelters, it will not really matter whether you believe in nine foot six Pleiadians or not. Any who lived in the Great Depression, speak up.

It is so different now? Remember "Hoovervilles?" We now have Reagan Town and Bushdumps, do we not? ....A war is the only way out of a Depression. As soon as I complete those pertaining to J.C. and Company, I will send along the others.

Just for confirmation, here are some facts for your readers: we are biochemoelectrical beings. Brain waves and heart rhythms attest to that fact. With a lamp cord or such, I can do much worse than extra low frequencies to a human body. Anyone can make the toys that Hatonn speaks of. You can't see electricity, but it's there, ever hear of reflex-arching, anyone? Do you even know what or where the node is that keeps those stony little lumps you call hearts beating?

(Yeah, I am angry after reading the satanic letters and such to George and the rude things they write. And...NO! I have no patience with such baseborn manners! Disagreeing is one thing, threats and libel are quite another, Commander! I am, alas, not one of a placid disposition. Do you want me to send the qua­trains that lined up with the ephemeris? If you do not want dates and times known, I will delete them, for I know you said that they weren't getting them from you.)

[H: Yes, student, you have listened well and I am well pleased. It only takes understanding of the signals and it makes sense as the receiving is deciphered. We would like all you are willing to share with us. The readers long for this kind of unfolding. I said that I WON'T GIVE DATES"-- I did not say that Nostradamus couldn't. All "dates" are only approximations at their best for in the worlds of non-space and non-time they have no meaning at all. However, in your experience "sequence" usually is attached to a per­ceived "time" and you are in the most interesting "time" of all. Let us enjoy it as it unfolds. So what if your projection is not to the minute in perception--arrival at those times and dates is far more interesting oftentimes than the actual ar­rival. Whatever you wish to share with us now, or that which you were receiving prior to now, would be most wel­come. I sincerely request that you continue your work and allow consideration of binding the volumes for publication.]
    I will leave that work now and move on for delivered this mo­ment is one of the most difficult and saddening pieces of corre­spondence Dharma and E.J. have received. "Next go we, Fa­ther?" is the petition. Oh, chelas, it is a hard, hard path for some of you.

We hear from my beloved son/brother in New Zealand. He has been sharing (for protection of source) information directly from one E.J. Hart (who did in fact, send all the wondrous in­formation regarding the Committee of 300, etc., The New Zealand Bank fraud (which got him incarcerated) and now more and more information which I hold in security until such time as it is better, to print it. I do promise to see to it that this dar­ing man will not have risked in vain. I do not have to have the papers to present the information, beloved ones, and I shall see to it when the time is appropriate. Hold steady on the course; you have done your bit and now it becomes an other's to see to the next step. You can easily see that it is NOT only New Zealand in point here. Brother Edward must not feel loss and ending--he has only just begun! "They" should not have done this thing. It is, however, not unusual as you refer back to the early part of this very writing--it is happening here also, and all around your world, without ability of the public to find out. The day of the Lord is at hand, chelas, and that which is unknown shall be made known and a swell shall arise across the nations and man shall bow down in fear and terror for that which is EVIL shall cease to stand. Angry God? Perhaps! Angry "Hosts"? Yes indeed.
    E.J. Hart has been forced to sign this document (See end of chapter.) OR spend his remaining life incarcerated in a mental institution under heavy sedation. "They" have "broken" him, his health is bad and now they have closed down his work--forever, I am told. No, his work shall not be stopped and it only gives more confirmation to the readers hereof--we bring Truth, chelas, and none shall escape this scourge upon mankind. It will touch you ALL and I bow in honor unto you ones who reach out in spite of the threats and blows and SPEAK and ACT. In the end the beast shall destroy itself. May we now allow God to take the better course that HIS will be served and that we serve in willingness and without ego that TRUTH may be again brought upon this Earth Shan. I salute you, brothers. Be not dismayed--simply accept this as your confirmation of Truth and walk in PEACE for you have done that which you could. GOD asks no more! The enemy shall have great regrets over his actions this day!

Let us close this portion, Dharma, for I see that you need a break to recoup for you see, readers, the brotherhood of our relationships stretches across the globe and within the cosmos. You need not have vision or touch to allow hearts to attach and feel mortal pain at the hurt of another--no matter where he/she might be--and ever KNOW: MY WINGS ARE BIG ENOUGH TO SHELTER YOU! SALU.

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 56
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRI., OCTOBER 2, 1992 12:37 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 47

FRIDAY, OCTOBER 2, 1992
    OUATRAIN FOR THE DAY

Just because those helicopters tweaked my temper up, I am sending another quatrain. It goes hand in hand with THEY CALL HIS NAME IMMANUEL. [Every time this person calls Tehachapi or writes for us, the military helicopters show up.]

CENTURY VI:18
    "Par les Phisiques le grand Roi Delaisse,
    Par sort non art de l'Ebrieu est en vie,
    Lui et son genre au regtne haut pousse,
    Grace donnee a gent qui Christ envie."
    TRANSLATION

"The Great King forsaken through natural philosophies.
    By destiny not the skill of the Jew, East He lives,
    He and his family, shoved to reign in emi­nence.
    To those which carry envy (want) Christ,
    Grace and the fundamental ideas."

Rules: Phisiques means natural philosophy, I.E., constitution or trance. They thought Him dead. "Est" can mean "is" or "East" in French. French articles can mean many different things, unlike English. So, when looking over Nostradamus' words, one must go to the OLD FRENCH, not the interpretation of another. In French, donnee literally translates to "data" or fundamental (primary or basic) ideas...Truths will be given to those seeking Christ.

No hocus pocus, just the facts. Do I know all of the qua­trains' meanings?

Nope, sure don't. Don't want to, either.

Remember, Nostradamus did not use punctuation nor did he have a dictionary, many words are phonetically spelled, both French, Latin and names. With just the mark of an accent or circumflex the entire word and meaning of a sentence can and does change. Here is Leoni's translation of the above:

"The great King abandoned by the Physicians,
    By fate not the Jew's art he remains alive,
    He and his kindred pushed high in the realm,
    Pardon given to the race which denies Christ."
    As any can see, there is a big difference, yet without this WW-II cryptographer who kept the Old French pure, it would not be possible to decipher even the simplest quatrain. As so many have done by butchering the Old French, they have never found the Truth with Michel d'Nostredame's words. Such an announcement as the one above would have guaranteed that Michel d'Nostredame would have been slowly roasted over hot coals as a heretic, just as Joan d'Arc was, just a short while be­fore.

Dieu vous garde, D.J.

Our papers have been running so large that we have been hold­ing for far too long a series of articles regarding the "Inslaw" case which the Napa Valley Sentinel granted us opportunity to utilize some many, many months past. It was the best write-up I have seen on the subject. Now it is coming again to the forefront so it is time to leave something else out if necessary and catch you up.

As introduction I shall reprint here an article from this last issue of SPOTLIGHT. We will then see if there is room to give you some additional information on the subject or if we should turn our attention to other things and consider you sufficiently in­formed. It is IMPORTANT because it fits with everything else criminal which was and is going on simultaneously.

QUOTE:

PROBE OF INSLAW DEMANDED
    A House committee has asked for a special prosecutor to in­vestigate the Inslaw scandal, a tale of murder, conspiracy, cover-up and theft--all allegedly perpetrated by the U.S. Justice Department. [H: Isn't this just dandy--the Congress just VOTED to have no more SPECIAL PROSECUTORS.]
    By Andrew Arnold, Spotlight:

The House Judiciary Committee has called for the Justice Department to name an independent counsel "to conduct a full, open investigation of the Inslaw allegations of a high-level con­spiracy within the Justice Department."

The Inslaw scandal centers on a $10 million computer pro­gram (said to be worth over $280 million) designed to track criminal cases, which its makers contend was stolen by the Jus­tice Department in 1982 while Edwin Meese was attorney gen­eral.

Further, they charge, Justice officials engaged in a conspir­acy to drive them out of business when they demanded payment; and Justice officials illegally redistributed the program to do­mestic and foreign law enforcement and intelligence agencies and conspired to cover up the department's criminal actions.

Private investigations of the affair have centered around sev­eral suspicious deaths of people involved, and allegations that the CIA and other U.S. intelligence agencies distributed the software to foreign counterparts to facilitate spying on them. The software, it is alleged, contained a "back door"--a secret command known only to the CIA--that would permit agency snoops access to the foreign system whereby they could rum­mage undetected through the foreign intelligence database.

COMMITTEE WANTS PROBE
    The committee, headed by Rep. Jack Brooks (D-Texas), wants an investigation to determine if Inslaw's software was stolen from the Justice Department, then transferred to other federal agencies and foreign governments illegally.

When Inslaw sued for payment for the use of its proprietary software, the Justice Department balked, raised a "sham" con­tract dispute and tried to force the company into Chapter 7 bankruptcy which would have necessitated Inslaw selling its as­sets, including the rights to its Enhanced Promis software.

The Judiciary Committee has asked for a special prosecutor to see if individuals in the private sector and government offi­cials--including former attorneys general Edwin Meese and Richard Thornburgh--were involved in a theft and cover-up con­spiracy.

LAW IS SET TO EXPIRE
    The independent counsel law is set to expire at the end of this year. [H: Actually it is worse than that, it expires before the end of the year like somewhere around December 21. In addition to that, the Special prosecutor that you have, Lawrence Walsh, and his own scalp-hunting assistant, Craig Gillen, have been fined by the District of Columbia for fail­ing to pay city income taxes. It seems that neither of these holier-than-thou gentlemen managed to pay their D.C. taxes during their multi-year periods of residency. In further ad­dition, both are under investigation by the General Accounting Office to determine whether or not they have made inappropriate use of taxpayers' funds during their lengthy imbibing at the public trough. It will be interesting, I would assume, because these gentlemen rolled up massive personal expenses that YOU paid for. We'll look at it more closely if we have spare space.] The White House is opposed to renew­ing it [H: Boy, I would guess so!!!)] unless the law is changed to include Congress as subject to investigation by an independent counsel.

In March, 1982, the Justice Department awarded Inslaw Inc. a $10 million, three year contract to implement a version of the Prosecutor's Management Information System (Promis) at 94 U.S. attorney's offices, according to the Judiciary Committee report, entitled The Inslaw Affair.

Within one month, the Justice Department's C. Madison Brewer suggested the government terminate the contract. Ac­cording to testimony Brewer said he does not remember making the recommendation, but if it was made, it was made "in jest".

William Hamilton, owner of Inslaw, failed to see the humor. Hamilton's company was on the verge of bankruptcy in early 1985 after the federal government withheld at least $1.6 million in payments for use of the software.

A federal bankruptcy court judge, George Bason, later called Brewer's remarks "the smoking gun that clearly evidences Brewer's intense bias against Inslaw, and his single-minded in­tent to drive Inslaw out of business."

RULINGS UPHELD
    Bason and a federal district judge upheld rulings against the federal government before the U.S. Court of Appeals over­turned the decision.

The judiciary report questions why Brewer was given the po­sition of overseeing the Inslaw contract; Brewer worked for Hamilton until 1976 as counsel for the Institute for Law and So­cial Research, which later became Inslaw.

Brewer left this position under questionable circumstances. Hamilton claims Brewer was encouraged to leave by manage­ment; Brewer says he departed in a favorable light.

In addition, Brewer, by his own testimony, is "not a com­puter person."

Hamilton accused Brewer of holding a negative bias in his dealings with Inslaw. The Department of Justice nevertheless kept Brewer on the assignment.

If Inslaw was forced into Chapter 7 bankruptcy, a rival com­pany, Hadron Inc., could buy the rights to Enhanced Promis. Hadron is run by Dr. Earl Brian, a friend of Meese, and is a company in which Meese's wife, Ursula, was an investor.
    MEESE KNEW
    The Enhanced Promis was later provided to Brian by the. Justice Department "allegedly...with the knowledge and concur­rence of then-Attorney General Meese who had earlier worked with Dr. Brian in the Cabinet of California Gov. Ronald Reagan and later at the Reagan White House," the report said.

Later, Michael Riconosciuto--a self described computer ex­pert--admitted under oath he "was involved with the modifica­tion of proprietary Enhanced Promis software" on the Cabazon Indian Reservation near Indio, California.

Under federal law, modification of copyrighted software without the author's permission is a crime.

The Promis system was allegedly also illegally modified for use by the Royal Canadian Mounted Police and the Canadian Security and Intelligence Service, according to Riconosciuto.

Riconosciuto was arrested on drug charges in 1991. Some allege Riconosciuto was set up on the charges to discount his worth as a witness against the Justice Department. [H: Chelas, the whole thing wraps around the computerized running and tracking of the "government" drug business and of course it was a total frame-up. Other people got very DEAD in this game, such as Danny Casolaro, an investigative reporter--who also just happened to know and be involved with other whistleblower incidences as "October Surprise", etc. The in­trigue is endless.]
    ILLEGALLY PROVIDED OR SOLD
    Other sources, including a surplus computer dealer and two former Israeli intelligence officers, said Promis has been ille­gally provided or sold to foreign governments including Canada, Israel, Singapore, Iraq, Egypt and Jordan.

(Ed. Note: Writing was interrupted to attend other business.)

SATURDAY, OCT, 3, 1992
    The report said the committee was blocked from investigating the role of the CIA in international Promis sales.

Hamilton claims other federal agencies such as the FBI, the Drug Enforcement Administration and federal intelligence ser­vice have also illegally acquired Promis.

Former Attorney General Elliot Richardson, counsel to In-slaw, has described the circumstances surrounding the Inslaw case as a possible criminal conspiracy involving Judge Lowell Jensen, Meese, Brian and several current and former officials at the Department of Justice.

"The Attorney General should take immediate steps to remu­nerate Inslaw for the harm the Department has egregiously caused the company," the report said. "The amount determined should include all reasonable legal expenses and other cost to the Hamiltons not directly related to the contract but caused by the actions taken by the Department to harm the company or its em­ployees."

MORE PROBES CALLED FOR
    In addition, the committee voted for investigation into:

* The death of journalist Danny Casolaro.

* Whether or not current and former Justice Department employees perjured themselves in regard to Inslaw.

* Whether or not private sector individuals participated in the alleged conspiracy to steal Inslaw's Promis software and illegally distribute.

[H: The fact, of course is that they did all these things in­cluding silence Casolaro along with many others. It is obvi­ous why there has not been, nor is there wanted to be, any kind of investigation--especially until there is no longer a law which allows for independent prosecutors.]
    The committee does not have the authority to order the Jus­tice Department to investigate any of these matters. In fact, none of the findings contained in the committee report is legally binding. These are simply recommendations from Congress.
    END QUOTE

What, I wonder, happened to that old Constitutional Congress who, when it ordered something, saw to it that it was DONE? I hope that by actions this day you can see that you are in for a long and serious journey from here to change-about.

IF THE UN CAN FREEZE (STEAL OPENLY) ANOTHER NATION'S (IRAQ) WEALTH, BANK ACCOUNTS AND STILL IMPOSE EMBARGOES--ARE YOU FAR BEHIND? NO! YOU ARE NOT BEHIND AT ALL--IT IS COMING DOWN ON YOU-THE-PEOPLE VERY, VERY SOON NOW. YOU SEE, GUILT OR INNOCENCE OF ACTIONS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

ABOUT CASOLARO
    The death of investigative journalist Danny Casolaro has prompted Congress to call for a special counsel. Mr. Casolaro was researching the connection between a number of Bush administration scandals at the time he was murdered--including the Inslaw case.

Specifically citing the unsolved and mysterious death of inves­tigative journalist Danny Casolaro caused the House Judiciary Committee to call for the Justice Department to name an in­dependent counsel to investigate the Inslaw affair also. It is hard to work through this since, at the time of the Inslaw case, the Head of the Justice Department, Attorney General Meese, was a major part of the criminal actions and was then aided and abetted further, by Richard Thornburgh, when it got too hot for Meese.

Casolaro had tied an investigation of Inslaw, the Bank of Credit and Commerce International, Iran-contra and the October Sur­prise into a nice neat web. Casalaro referred to this web as "the Octopus".

Casolaro's death was simply the most prominent of a series of deaths of people connected in one way or another to Inslaw or to Casolaro's broader investigation.

The Inslaw scandal centers on a software package believed to be worth some $280 million as we just outlaid for you. Since the software is designed to track criminal cases it is logical that it would be stolen by the Justice Department, and was, in 1982--right under the direction of Edwin Meese.

The October Surprise affair, remember, involves an alleged conspiracy by the Reagan-Bush campaign team to delay the release of American hostages held by Iran in 1980 until after the elections to prevent the reelection of Jimmy Carter. This also involved now pretty well known people such as Russbacher, Brenneke, etc., whom we have written about in the past at great length. As we have time and space, it is appropriate to run them again. I also have information from ones inside the circle who have presented my scribe with documents but I have chosen not to publicize that information yet. It bears the same information in basic outlay as is coming through now so would enhance nothing and possibly hurt a lot of people.

Casolaro was ready to publish his findings in a book. This would have exposed many of the most powerful people in Washington. He was only one of several who were revealing such information so this would have nailed the coffin lids on some of the slick shysters.

At the time of his murder he was in West Virginia to meet secret sources whom he expected to provide the final evidence needed to prove his Octopus theory.

It is nice to know that tucked away in a handy spot is a tape of Bush in the cockpit of the SR-71 which flew him BACK from the Paris meeting. Valid? Good enough to make a few Bushies and twiglets squirm.

Casolaro's body was found in a bathtub in a West Virginia hotel room on August 10, 1991. The death was officially ruled a suicide despite a slew of questionable circumstances sur­rounding the death. Is it not interesting that "suiciding" is getting to be the major cause of transition for a major number of honest people trying to uncover Governmental crime?

Investigators of the death speculated that somehow the man was distraught since he had received a third rejection notice for his book. I don't doubt it for nobody would publish such in­formation--and stay alive themselves. Besides, all the major publishers are part and parcel of the cover-up and Elite "Order". He also had a large balloon payment due on the mortgage on his home--$178,000. This is absurd if you knew the man--he would simply have moved and/or filed for bankruptcy and would have come out very well.

NOW IT GETS NASTY
    Even though Casolaro lived and had family in nearby north­ern Virginia, West Virginia AUTHORITIES ORDERED THE BODY EMBALMED BEFORE THE FAMILY WAS NOTIFIED OF THE DEATH AND BEFORE A CORONER COULD INVESTIGATE THE CAUSE OF DEATH.

The Judiciary Committee report casts even more doubt on the official findings. Some evidence indicates the death scene was not sealed immediately. The room was cleaned before an in­vestigation took place. This was all in the valid report.
    Casolaro was in contact with at least two federal sources in the weeks prior to his death, according to the committee report.

FBI Special Agent Thomas Gates told the committee he received several phone calls from Casolaro beginning approximately a month before the author died.

Gates reported that "Casolaro sounded very 'upbeat' and cer­tainly not like a person contemplating suicide," the report in­cluded.

"Special Agent Gates felt that the amount of injury found to be inflicted to the arms of Mr. Casolaro was not consistent with injuries inflicted by an individual who had slit his own wrists," the report continued. "Special Agent Gates said he was told by Martinsburg, West Virginia, Police investigators that: He (Casolaro) hacked his writs---the wrists were cut, but they were cut almost in a slashing or hacking motion.

"Based upon my prior testimony concerning my contacts with Casolaro and also with the captain of the Martinsburg Police Department, there is cause for suspicions to be raised," Gates told the committee.

Perhaps you now begin to have a more healthy respect for the protection I must provide to my people. I know you want more and more information. I know that you want information that "nobody" else has--but your desires are not going to cause death to my brave people if I can help it . I can help it--IF--they at­tend my requests. Take selves outside my permit zone and it gets bad very, very quickly.

I know you are offended when I must decline meetings and giv­ing of personal information but you have to go within your own guidance for your own directions--I cannot involve my scribe or my publication crews. There is a whole world out there where you can "locate", "serve", "be involved" and do whatever you are guided to do. This place where I write is as dangerous as any place on the globe for you who just want to "seek and find" possible placement. It is worse than having no security other than my own but the attempts against health, life and limb are unceasing. It is not a pleasant place to be located unless you remain in total service unto God according to HIS plan for the assaults are not particularly individually buffered if you are "game" playing.

I know that the majority of you think that "If I am doing some­thing or other for God, I am secure in a little cocoon." No you are NOT for many of you simply THINK you are serving and are actually being used by the Adversary for his own needs.

Some think you can do a "better job" of explaining what Hatonn or God "means". No, you cannot and it simply causes problems which I must then attend. The "attending" is often most un­pleasant for the original perpetrator. Also "gossip" is attended the same as truth. For instance, Patricia says to John: "I under­stand Laughlin has been hit and broken open by the IRS." Laughlin is one of the finest agents for Nevada Corporations around. What could that mean? NOT A THING! Number one, it is false information and number two: it couldn't happen the way described in any sense of the word. I shall write about this at the top of the next session. Death, however, becomes a very real and terrifying confrontation to my people--every day! Be patient, please, if they seem abrupt or reclusive when you would like a little personal meeting or two. In addition the piles of correspondence come in by the pound. We love it, for that gives us sharing information on current inquiries.

Robert Stavin, a former prosecutor with the Department of Jus­tice's Organized Crime Strike Force, recounted for the commit­tee a conversation he had with Casolaro a week before the jour­nalist's death.

Stavin and Casolaro mentioned Inslaw and the Octopus, but had not tied all the threads of this theory together yet.

THREATENING CALL
    Around the same time period Casolaro's housekeeper reported he had received a phone call stating: "You're dead, you bas­tard." Now this goes even beyond "Slimy little pukes and I'll F get you," that my scribe received from a notable speaker. Then there were the "You won't ever know, you bastards, when you try to start your car and turn on the ignition if it will blow up" and "Get out of town, you won't last here--the 'Christian community' will be around to handle you bunch of Satanist anti-Semites." This goes on constantly when you are about to blow the socks off the big boys.

In addition the housekeeper noticed a stack of typed papers that usually lay on top of Casolaro's desk was missing shortly after his death. Maybe that is also why it is easier for us to simply type all this information directly into the CIA, AFB and several other data banks at the same time. These guys do not, however, play fair. It would seem the least they can do when they bungle the writing equipment and wipe out a writing that they would reproduce it for us. I welcome their attention because it rein­forces the fact that the "top bananas" know exactly who I am and that we only give scribes information already present--somewhere. It won't usually be "interpreted" but it has been announced somewhere or other. God does have some rights, after all.

In addition to the death of Casolaro a number of other sources believed used by Casolaro in researching his Octopus theory have also caught that fatal and incurable disease, SUICIDE. Lets look at just a few:

1. Defense analyst Alan D. Standorf. His body was found at Washington National Airport on the floor of a car beneath lug­gage and other personal items. Standorf worked at a secret mili­tary listening post in suburban Virginia. This was "obviously" suicide.

2. Former Nixon aide Michael Allen May died four days after the Napa Sentinel reported his connections to the alleged Octo­ber Surprise scandal. An autopsy said May had pharmaceutical drugs in his system.

3. Reporter Anson Ng, of the London-based Financial Times, was working with Casolaro investigating ties between Inslaw, the Cabazon Indian tribe and Iran-contra. Ng was found dead in Guatemala with a bullet wound in his chest. This was also ruled a suicide.

4. Dennis Eisman, U.S. intelligence operative Michael Ri­conosciuto's lawyer, was also found with a gunshot wound in his chest. This too was ruled a suicide.

5. Engineer Barry Kumnick disappeared after inventing a new computer program that could project the thoughts and charac­teristics of criminal or military individuals and predict behavior or movement. Kumnick's system is designed to work with In-slaw's Promis. He has not been seen in more than eight months.

This list could go on and on, especially if you get into that which we have already given you on the San Luis Obispo Con­nection and all the suiciding that went on as that was coming a bit unglued and big boys got "testy". One of those big boys is off giving away a whole big bunch of agreements with China.

I can only remind you that with the water contaminations and forced inoculations--soon the entire of the nation will "suicide" for it is the latest thing in population control. A good epidemic of suiciding beats having to simply murder everyone one at a time. A good nuclear "suicide" is also in the offing in case you are curious.

Let's wrap this up, Dharma. Then we can consider what to do next, write, tape or otherwise. Thank you for your service.

Salu,
    Hatonn to clear, please.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#056, SEX and the LOTTERY

PJ 56
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #1 HATONN

MON., OCTOBER 5, 1992 8:36 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 50

MONDAY, OCTOBER 5, 1992

SHOULD AND WOULD ARE DIFFERENT WORDS
    I shall not write, first thing, of crashed planes or floods in Florida, other than to say that if Bush doesn't stay OUT of Florida, there will be no Florida left. You can see these things going on and hopefully can discern the REAL from that which is foisted off on you.

As we sat in visiting yesterday I realized that I err very often just as do you of mortal life--facing every day. All are confused and the brain reels with the onslaught of unimagined things, ex­cept in science fiction. I too must learn to resist telling people how something should be done. Instead, we must face and tell what would be done and needs to be done. Perhaps you dwell too long in that which WAS and do not yet see that which IS. I do not wish, however, to take that wondrous ability from you which brings surprise with creative and innovative solutions to problems about you, your nation and planet. It is a very fine line, chelas, and we must both "feel" our way along very care­fully for the traps are laid with nary a slip by the Adversary.

PEROT
    Ah yes, this is constant again. What of Perot? I see that if he is pushed over the top and into the White House, you prevent Clinton (the choice groomed specifically by the Kissinger gang and the Committee of Bilderbergers for the sham job). You do, however, give strength to Bush and the Republicans but you will probably never find TRUTH from the past criminal activities of the administration. This is because Perot has told you that you "should be totally forgiving" and "let what HAS-happened go by the way and move on". That has worthy merit, after all, but lulls you back into the arms of Hypnos, the god of sleep. There are several ways it could go from here and through the next few weeks to E-day. Perot would, however, spark a "speaking" of the people in some manner and there would have to be at least a sham of change. Can the grass-roots movement of Gritz do it and win after all? I see not how enough can overcome the "three" rule. It could be done but perhaps Gritz' role in your redemption and return to freedom is to be witnessed and experi­enced in a far more important role than a cookie-cutter President hamstrung by the Elite Lobbies, PACs and bought-off Congress. You must go with your heart, chelas, I cannot measure all for
    you.

I must remind you that you must NEVER give up on that which you really want to do. The person with big dreams (not la-la-­land fantasies of magical nonsense) is more powerful than one with all the "facts"--IF THE "DREAMER" HOLDS THE HAND OF CHRIST-GOD AND THE "GOAL" IS TO AR­RIVE AT A SOCIETY IN THE IMAGE OF CHRIST-GOD'S KINGDOM.

As for ALL OF THE BLATHERING FACES IN POLITICS--BE SUSPICIOUS OF ALL POLITICIANS AND EVANGE­LISTS WHO SELL COMMODITIES AND PROCLAIM TO BE BORN AGAIN--THEY ARE BORN AGAIN INTO A HU­MAN FOCUSED GOAL--NOT A SPIRITUAL REALITY WITH GOD.

THE CLUB OF PHOENIX (ARIZ.)
    We shall now write on these things: "commodity" dealers in ad­viser capacity and the use of "Christ" lies to give credence to their projections. Some of them know not in the least what they are actually doing. Further, some of them I have given great credit and asked you to heed their writings--for Truth is Truth from any resource and within ANY intent. YOU must come to know and discern that which is human "selling" and that which is Truth to give fullness to your insight and education.

Many of you who will read this will have been stung badly by some whose names will appear here. I cannot help that which is already finished--I can only give you that which comes for the greatest and highest good of you of God. Unless you have studied and retain and recall ALL of that which we have pre­sented unto you--do not belabor our lack of service prior to your errors. I have written about this very group and their operations prior to this and if you did not read it, I cannot help you. I can and will present it again for we gain new readers daily and it is too hard to catch up 65 JOURNALS and weekly papers.

Do I want you to stop utilizing the input of the ones who will be named in the following? What you do with information is purely and solely up to you. Several of the ones named will have given invaluable information and presentations. You will find that most were sucked in by Zionists fellow-writers and in­vestment advisers. Now it becomes a mad drive to "survive" in their own life-style and they will now mislead you greatly as to "what to do" in order to keep you "hooked" on their advice. In the end GOD wins, my friends, and all the denials and refusals to stand on stage with my people will merit them naught--but YOU are up to YOU!

I do not feel that I can do justice to an introduction to the "book" from which I quote at this writing for the information I have received in written format has not been given definite title, only prospective, and some misinformation is being analyzed and corrected, deleted or in need of comment before I print it and/or give urgent request that you obtain the journal in point.

You will see that there is amazing information in the volume in point for I will reproduce Chapter VII for you herein--with per­mission of both the author and the prospective publisher. Some of you will already have the information, this specific--from me if not elsewhere, and many of you will have had a copy of a "first printing" of limited numbers of the author's work regard­ing this subject.

I leave it into your hands for discernment because you are going to recognize some names which represent "authority" and "expertise" and are quite prominently represented in patriot libraries.

QUOTING: (Chapter VII)

CLUB OF ROME SYNDROME
    [H: Headings are mine.]

A "CLUB OF ROME SYNDROME": The title is a bit of a play on words taken from the notorious "Club of Rome" which in itself is one of the most high regions of the International Zionist Conspiracy [Also known as the Committee of 300]. Not too long ago it became very evident that there was a grow­ing number of conservative newsletters and publications each of which was using Post Office Box addresses in Phoenix, Ari­zona. There, also, was something strange but very noticeable concerning this growing number of Phoenix box numbers, they seemed to be forming a continuous pattern of numerically se­quential numbers! Newsletters that for years had been published at addresses throughout the country now began having their mailing addresses changed to Phoenix. Their publications ap­peared to be the same but correspondence, subscriptions, etc., was now directed to a central axial point there in the Southwest. [H: Now don't rush to your latest newsletter and expect to find this information for when uncovered, a lot of things be­gan to happen very quickly--like covering up the boo-boo!] These were publications that had been in such locations as Florida, California, Colorado, Texas and so forth; why now were so many receiving their mail at a central location with their box numbers just one digit removed from their "contemporaries"?

This bodes for some interesting speculation and conjecture, the results of which will probably be very close to being right on point. What has piqued the interest in this "coincidence" is the fact that many of these now consolidated entities at one time or other were all recommended or positively commented upon by the John Birch Society, Inc.! "Birds of a feather...." and they do flock together, especially if they have the same force which is directing and ultimately controlling them. Now these newsletter writers, editors, publishers, et al, have not physically relocated to Arizona; that, in most cases, would be inconve­nient. Recall that the current president of the JBS, Inc. (John Birch Society) resides in Massachusetts; the Society headquar­ters being in Wisconsin. So why this consolidation of mailing addresses in Phoenix? Could it be a central control function which is overseeing and more physically directing each??? [H: I would say this much: IF the addresses were in NEVADA, it would be "good business" and might well have not been noted at all--ever.]

CONSORTIUM OF CONTROL
    It could not be that it is more convenient for the names associ­ated with these various publications are still far removed from these addresses. There would be no economical reason for the centralization of mail receipt if the mail, in turn, had to be for­warded to those who, supposedly, are writing, editing and pub­lishing the various "letters". "It just doesn't make sense, Admi­ral"! BUT, it does make sense if the reason for this centraliza­tion is that all of these publications are uniquely funnelled from the same basic source to insure that nothing comes forward which would not be in concordance with the "Master Plan"!

And just who are some of these in the "Club"? They are:

L. Abraham ( PO Box 84903, Phoenix 85071 )
    D. McAlvany ( " 84904, " )
    Bates ( " 84909, " )
    Aden's ( " 84905, " )
    World News Dig. ( " 84900,02 " )
    G. North ( " 84906, " )

Each of these (and many others), remember, have been rec­ommended by the JBS, Inc. Let us look at one, in particular, who has been briefly mentioned before, but is certainly deserving of much more editorial space. That one is Larry H. Abraham.
    A FRAUD TO THE ULTIMATE DEGREE
    Our Mr. Abraham supposedly produces the Insider Report and the GEO Report: I seriously doubt this. Currently, one Mr. Wallace "Chip" Wood is listed as the editor of the Insider Re­port but he has also taken over the editorship of the former "Johnny" Johnson Daily News Digest (Boxes 84900, 84902 and 84903). He wears two, or more, hats, but they cover only one head. A common connection? Certainly! Let us look at some of the historical record of Abraham and draw some positive facts to the surface and see just what type of person this has been fully aware of these positive facts.

We trace back in time to the State of Washington and the machinations and activities of L. Abraham within the State. Abraham was licensed as a Securities Salesman within the State of Washington under Washington Securities Laws. This was many years ago and he would have been considered, in simple terms, a Stock Broker.

Larry Henry Abraham, Sr. (L. Abraham) has been a resident of the State of Washington for many years, most of his life, to be sure. He was first employed there by his father in 1957 in the father's plywood business and remained there until 1960. For the next two years he was employed by both a radio station (KNEW) and a television station (KXLY-TV) and then, through about 1963, he was employed by the Pacific National Advertising Agency.

A SIGNIFICANT MOVE
    For eight years, 1964 through 1972, L. Abraham was ex­tremely close to the workings and inner activities of the John Birch Society, Incorporated. He was a paid Area and Major Coordinator for the JBS, Inc. during this period and was closely associated with the hierarchy, leaders and, certainly, the controlling forces of that "clan". He was aware of activities, goals and precepts of the Society that are never the privy of the "lower classes" and "run-of-the-mill" members; he had to have this knowledge to be allowed to occupy a position of Area Co­ordinator! Even more importantly, the John Birch Society, Inc. accepted L. Abraham for this period of eight years and it must be assumed and accepted that the JBS, Inc. knew full well the moral and mental attributes of this person. Keep that in mind and equate it to the facts that here follow.

Abraham got his feet wet in the securities/investment fields in about 1972; he became employed with the Pacific Coast Coin Exchange and stayed with them until 1974. He learned, or de­veloped, the fundamental ability to speculate with other people's funds.

THE "SCAM" WIDENS
    Larry Abraham was learning quickly the rudiments of the ploys, the speaking with forked tongue; he had a convincing way and manner. In 1974 he, along with another "Operator", formed "Abraham-Reitz & Co." as a New York corporation and operated in the commodities field until 1977. In that year, for whatever contrived reason, he parted with John Reitz and sallied forth into the realm of the big boys; he formed "Larry Abraham and Associates" and proudly announced that he was now an In­vestment Banker. This reminds one of the subjective titles em­ployed by the "Penny Stock Boiler Rooms" (Brokerage Firms) operating from and out of Denver, Colorado. But, here, we should not sally forth too quickly for during the time that "Abraham, Reitz & Co." was in operation a large amount of in­vestor funds disappeared. The story folds and unfolds, Abra­ham claiming that an associate firm, Swiss Manhattan Metals Corp., was the culprit in the entire loss and that he (Abraham) was an innocent victim caught in a web of legal intrigue and poorly written securities laws of the State of Washington.

A LEGAL DISAGREEMENT? Not so, said the State of Washington concerning the Abraham contention that he (Abraham) was an innocent victim. The State came down on him for just and good cause and reason. The State of Washing­ton permanently REVOKED the securities license of Larry H. Abraham for the following violations:

1. "That he willfully made an untrue statement of a material fact...."
    2. "..engaged in an act which operated as a fraud or deceit upon another person in a securities transaction."
    3. "..engaged in unethical practices in the securities business."

The ORDER (SDO-142--81) revoking his license emanated from the Securities Division, State of Washington, on 10 August 1982. BUT, the Birch support of L. H. Abraham did not cease!

COMMON COMPANY
    The dissertation on Abraham is given to clearly show a type of individual that is not unique in himself (note, again, those who were previously mentioned as 'some' of the members of the Club of Phoenix), but is representative of support of Interna­tional ZIONISM and who, in turn, are fully supported by the John Birch Society, Incorporated. Let there be no doubt about that last statement. As an interesting after-thought one could wonder if others of the ilk of a Jerry Falwell, a Pat Robert­son, a Billy Graham, a Jimmy Swaggart and a host of others of like cloth, FAKE Christian, leaders of the George Orwell Boobtube Networks are not also getting some portion of their mail via Phoenix, Arizona. They are ALL ZIONISTS: first, last and foremost!

LEOPARD'S SPOTS DO NOT CHANGE
    L. Abraham did not go unseen or unheard of following the demise of his securities frauds in the State of Washington; on the contrary, he schemed to go 'International' ! A new team was formed to bilk the unsuspecting patriots and it had a lot of the premises and goals of the famous William Kennedy scam, West­ern Monetary Consultants! The team was Larry and Harry; Larry, of course, being Abraham and the Harry was the long known and infamous Harry D. Schultz of Monaco and the Harry Schultz letter, a tout vehicle, if ever there was one! (Harry frequently preceded his name with "Dr.", however, he had never been granted a doctorate from, or by, ANY accepted institution of higher learning.) Unknown, but probably there was a "Moe" also in their act.

They founded "Freedom Incorporated" [H: Enter now, in­formation which I have priorly shared with you, just to jog your memory.). Their initial goal: To raise $10,000,000.00 and put a dent in the "conspiracy"; to change the make-up of the world and bring proper law-and-order to the market place. Un­fortunately, there will be many who read this who will have had first hand investment knowledge of the inner workings (or lack of) of FI. Larry and Harry proceeded to con as many as they could reach through their own newsletters, Insider Report and HSL, and by having many other newsletter publishers promote the FI wares.

THE "FI" PLOY OF DECEPTION: It was coincidentally of interest that the stated objectives of Freedom, Inc. were cun­ningly akin to those that were spewed forth by the John Birch Society, Inc. Larry and Harry put their shoulders to the grind­stone and put forward for public consumption a glowing ac­counting of the aims and goals of their newly formed scam. They plied upon the patriotism of the flag-bearing goyim and expounded in vivid language just how Freedom, Inc. was going to turn the tide of socialism, the CFR, the Trilateralists and the bankers.

They vehemently contended that they had a critical advantage of actually KNOWING "who the enemy is" and with this infor­mation, they, and the members of the Freedom, Inc. organi­zation, could wage an effective campaign against "the enemy"!! A quote from one of their fliers reads: "Most have attacked the wrong targets. For a long time, it was thought anti-intellectual and simplistic to believe in the conspiracy theory. WE thought so, too! Until finally the proof of its reality was overwhelming. We were propagandized by them but now we will turn the tables on the CFR & Trilateralists, the New York mega-bankers, & all these appeasers of Communism, lenders to the USSR, creators of debt overhang, fosterers of government control over the indi­vidual, advocates of high taxation & its brutal enforcement." And additionally: We must pool our talents, time, & cash to create a global organization: Freedom, Inc. Through Freedom, Inc. we can influence legislatures at the grass-roots level every­where; we can elect directors to media boards; fund our own book publishing houses; fund and aid freedom fighters in An­gola, Afghanistan, Nicaragua, Mozambique, Cambodia." And one more quote of pure drivel from their "send us money flier": "We will press for an investigation of the US State Depart­ment We'll critically influence elections. We will create a groundswell via a network of both paid and volunteer workers in every voting district around the world. Where we can't influ­ence or change the media, we will start our own." Well now, reader, doesn't that all sound just Jim Dandy, Peachy Keen & etc.!!

THE JBS, INC./FREEDOM, INC. TIE
    This verbiage could have been taken almost verbatim from the gospel of "Saint" Welch and his Church of Deception. It is misinformation personified to the ultimate degree and the Free­dom, Inc. language is precisely what has been the language of the John Birch Society, Inc. It is the deception of false leader­ship and false guidance specifically designed to undermine and lead astray any who follow and wrongfully believe that they are being given the truth! Abraham learned well from R. Welch during those years as an Area Coordinator.

The glaring fact is here for all to see, at least for those who have the presence of thought to understand and rationalize what they are reading. NEVER does an implication to ZIONISM ap­pear, whether it be from the JBS, Inc. or the contrived Free­dom, Inc. money scam. They both freely and often allude to the CFR, the Trilateralists, the bankers and others in APPARENT control but NEVER do they pose the question of who controls these operations!!! These apparent forces in control are, in no way, the tip of the iceberg; they are lesser functions of the tip, and the tip, of course, is the International Zionist Conspiracy!

FI" A SIMPLE FRAUD
    The Freedom, Inc. goal of raising $10,000,000.00 within six months was certainly never reached--never intended to be reached. The promise to refund monies to the subscribers who requested a return was a joke. There were many who requested a refund--none received any. Requests to see accountings of the books of FI were unanswered and legal action against FI was for naught. Ah, "Western Monetary...", to a lesser, although faster, degree.

Give this some thought. Some of the backers of "FI" just happened to be: Jim Blanchard, Gary North, Antony Sutton, Mark Skousen, Howard Phillips, Morton Blackwell, Hilare du Barrier, Robert Prechter, Julian Snyder, Ed Lee and the late Johnny Johnson. "The Club of Phoenix", for want of a better title.

MORE ABRAHAM LIES
    Former John Birch Society, Inc. paid Area Coordinator Larry H. Abraham, Jr. still runs rife and rampant with deceit. After some twenty years he still has the audacity to claim that he was responsible for, authored and produced "None Dare Call it Conspiracy", which was entirely the product of Gary Allen. The Abraham association with Gary Allen was minimal. For a short period of time during and immediately following the publi­cation of NDCC, Abraham performed in a marketing role for Allen. None of the original printing of NDCC has any refer­ence to L. Abraham; on the contrary, Gary Allen gave full credit to all of his sources of data in compiling NDCC. It is further interesting to note that there was no close association between Abraham and Allen for many years thereafter. At a later time they did join in a newsletter partnership which was forthwith terminated by Gary when he learned of a number of financial and monetary discrepancies, which could not be ex­plained by his "partner"!

The JBS, Inc. did, initially, support the sale of "None Dare Call it Conspiracy". It was displayed at their local meetings and gatherings for sale and undoubtedly had a good sales result as a consequence. At no time, however, after Abraham began his lying assertion that implied that he was the author of NDCC did the JBS, Inc. ever come forward and counter the Abraham claim. Lying by omission, shall we say?

THE FORKED TONGUE
    The ploy goes on with current advertising and flyers from "Phoenix" extolling the vast virtues of the accomplishments of Larry Abraham. He continually claims that he is a millionaire and has made millionaires of untold numbers of those who have listened to and heeded his profound investment advice. This as­sertion alone flies in the face of fact and reality when, again, it is duly noted that he has filed Personal Bankruptcy in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington, (Case No. 90-33994)! He therein listed his liabilities at a figure of almost $1,200,000.00 and assets less than $5,000. This is not reflective of an investment "Guru" in any way!

ULTERIOR MOTIVES
    There are far too many Birch supporters overtly and covertly involved, not only with the promotion of the Larry Abraham rip-off of the unwary, but in and among themselves. Why does Gary North and M. Skousen, as examples, continue to outra­geously verbally, and by direct quotation, so strongly support and refer to Abraham in the most glowing of terms? There is a method to all madness and a destiny that shapes our ends. There has to be an underlying reason for the "Club of Phoenix" to adhere so tightly to a concept and belief that is common to each and to all of them. So what is this concept and/or be­lief?....IT IS ZIONISM!

The information contained on the last few pages is not uniquely known to this writer; it is public information available to all who care to look. It would be naive to even discuss whether such as North or Skousen were aware of the shady his­tory of Abraham. Most assuredly they are aware and they ac­cept him; but far worse, they promote and encourage him knowing full well his despicable and criminal performance. And these are the people who support and are supported by the John Birch Society, Inc.! Are they Zionists? Certainly they are, card carrying or not. Remember the "Duck"! The hypocrisy of the entire gaggle begs description and reason and is akin to the gutless wimp who flits from side to side, from flower to flower, as a butterfly, hoping to be on the winning side when the last shot is fired. NEVER has North (either Gary or 011ie), or Skousen, or McAlvany, or Schultz, or Abraham, or The John Birch Society, Inc. or etc., ever come forth with a definitive statement concerning Zionism and their relative position thereto! I challenge any reader to contact any of these, or others, and ask for a clear cut statement concerning his or their position on the Zionist One World Order Conspiracy. The odds are highly in favor of no reply or, at best, a rotation of meaningless, divisive prattle. Yet, they will all conform to the accepted belief that there is a conspiracy--a Communist Conspiracy. Does that not remind one of the JBS, Inc. philosophy? .... The iceberg con­tains fathoms of unseen danger.

INTIMATIONS OF INTRIGUE
    The network, the web, of the collusion of intrigue generated within the "sphere of influence" of the Zionist Conspiracy and its lackey agents, of which the John Birch Society, Inc. is one, is more complex than could be easily imagined. The "Club of Phoenix" is but a small minute fraction but it is a completely representative function and example of the Zionist control of one of the major facets of control--Economics!

The tie-ins among the many and various agencies, centralized private media, "news letters", get rich quick ploys and scams is almost limitless. The majority of these are of a like mind set and are in business, firstly, to generate monies for themselves and, secondly, to make certain that they toe the "Party Line" and not deviate from the established "Pied Piper of Hamlin" scenario in leading the Serfs to annihilation. There are a few exceptions to this but they are the rare birds who have the in­testinal fortitude to tell the truth. One of these that comes im­mediately to mind is "Criminal Politics" by Larry Patterson and his fine assembly. [H: Well, let's not get completely carried away. I will say, however, that this group does "believe" it­self to be doing right by investors, etc., and certainly recog­nized the massive imprint of the Zionist Conspiracy--this mostly due to connections with one Eustace Mullins who has done a most impressive job of revealing truth to you blinded citizens.] But let's go back to some individual tie-ins involved in the intrigue of subversion.

It has been well and conclusively proven that there is a direct and purposeful connection between The John Birch Society, Inc. and, as example, one William R. Kennedy, Jr. of the days of Western Monetary Consultants and then later with his direct ef­forts to aid and abet the Israeli (Zionist) support for the fake Mid-East Iraqi war. That last effort, remember, was his co-chairmanship, along with the notorious Scott Stanley, Jr., of "The Coalition for America at Risk". It was shown that Stanley was an active tool of the Birch deception but the chicanery and dishonesty goes much farther.

ANOTHER WEB
    Stanley was not only in direct collusion with Kennedy, but his range of activity also included close association with and support of Abraham and Schultz in the nefarious schemes con­cocted by that duplicitous daring duo.

In late 1988 another scheme was hatched by Abraham and his associates when they converted a makeshift existing investment firm, named Yorkshire Leveraged Group, Inc., into a new-named entity which they now called Freedom Funding, Inc.! Rather a familiar sounding title; rather reminds one of Freedom, Inc.! Well, it should, but read on. In January 1989 Abraham stated: "Freedom Funding, Inc. is now a multimedia company comprised of various divisions specializing in certain aspects of media development. Among the various media opportunities being pursued by the company are the acquisition or partial ownership of Conservative Digest magazine, American Press, Inc. a new news network company, Second Opinion Produc­tions, Inc., a new-being-formed video production company."

The meeting that decided all of this was held on Dec. 13, 1988 in Annapolis, Maryland and among those present at the An­napolis board meeting was a Mr. James Whelan, Ex. V-P and editor-in-chief of Conservative Digest and a Mr. Scott Stanley, Jr., chairman of American Press, Inc.!

Abraham glibly announced that the takeover of the former Yorkshire Group, now known as Freedom Funding, Inc. marked the beginning of our Freedom Inc. move into "...the building of a worldwide media conglomerate..." Shades of, shall we say, NBC, CBS, ABC, Ted Turner and even "Hanoi" Jane Fonda. The mere idea that this newly formed group was going to establish a "worldwide media conglomerate" is, of course, ridiculous; it would be akin to saying that they were going to establish a new international airline that was going to compete with the world's major air carriers. So, there had to be an ulterior, clandestine, subversive motive for setting up Free­dom Funding. The motive: to con the unsuspecting public; to get their funds and abscond!

THE METHOD OF FRAUD
    One of the first priorities that Larry Abraham put into opera­tion was an immediate association with a small "penny" opera­tion stock brokerage firm. The firm that he chose, or that was chosen for him, was First Eagle, Inc. of Colorado Springs, Col­orado. Colorado Springs is not far from Denver, the home of the majority of "penny" firms of the nation and many of the most notorious swindlers in the business. "Good company" to be in but it is in no way a coincidence, to be sure. The tout was on and Abraham heavily implored all of the "investors" of Free­dom, Inc. to contact Ozzie Dunker, or one of his brokers, with First Eagle and immediately invest in Freedom Funding, Inc. When the stock was offered (selling) at $.35 per share Abraham was saying that "we see a strong future in the share price..." Incidentally, this statement alone is a violation of "The Rules of Fair Practice" of the National Association of Securities Dealers; it is termed "price prediction" and is a definite No-No! But Abraham was well aware of this violation in advance; remember, he had been a licensed stock broker until the State of Washington legally revoked his license.

THE CONSERVATIVE DIGEST
    The Conservative Digest publication was another carrot that was dangled for the unsuspecting to nibble upon. Abraham glowingly posed and elucidated his plans for the takeover of The Conservative Digest and what this takeover was going to accom­plish. He stated: "With Freedom, Inc's. managerial takeover of our public company, Freedom Funding, Inc., we are now in the process of merging Conservative Digest magazine into the Com­pany. We've compiled our business plan and are ready to launch a very aggressive expansion program We believe that with a capital expenditure of $900,000 we can, within 3 years, have a publication with a market value of $7-10 million....This would have a dramatic impact on the price of Freedom Funding Inc. stock. By purchasing stock now, investors will be putting money in the corporate coffers (writer's note: this can not be true unless the purchaser was buying Corp. Treasury stock and not open market stock).

On December 26, 1989, Co-publishers Larry Abraham and Harry Schultz announced that Conservative Digest had gone out of business. They also announced that they were sorry that there was no refund money available. Interestingly was the no­tation that if there should be any inquiries they should be di­rected to a PO Box in Wauna, Washington. Presumably the Abraham private address. It was most interesting to note that the address for the Conservative Digest had been P.O. Box 84905, Phoenix, Arizona, 85071. Ring a bell? box 84905 is now tabbed to the "Aden Sisters"!

It would be most revealing to learn the volume of FFI stock that was sold as a result of these various stock "touts". It would be even more interesting to learn of the disposition of the monies involved. Just how many dedicated, lower level Birchers, got stung would also be informative. You can bet your spare change that there were many, for there is little question that Zionist Abraham had more than access to the JBS, Inc. rosters!

END OF QUOTING

I understand how terribly hard it is to sort out wheat from chaff--until AFTER the fact. The point becomes, therefore, that you DO get it sorted out lest you become even more confused by the subterfuge about you. It is THE time of false teachers, false leaders and workers of the Adversary. There are many truth-bringers who provide the outlay of factual truth. Our only intent is to provide a format for the sharing of the integrated whole for your attention.

May you be given insight and may you always go within into the silence of your wisdom center and then, only then, discern and judge. Discern the possibilities and then JUDGE THE AC­TIONS--not the man--and you shall have your answers in Truth. If a thing waddles, quacks and has webbed feet--he may well not be a "duck"; he could be a "goose" with a bad cold. Does this mean that ducks and geese are all bad? Certainly not--it means that you keep your eyes open wide and DISCERN.

Thank you for receiving and thank the author for sharing. We will give you information regarding this author and his works in the very near future.

We are indebted to all who would share with brothers as we make this treacherous crossing. So be it. Salu.

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 56
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., OCTOBER 6, 1992 8:22 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 51

TUESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 1992

MILITARY FORCES' ALERT
    More than a downed cargo plane is planned for the Israeli holy days. You witnessed a slash at it yesterday with your own stockmarket activities. (Remember who owns the banks and the major businesses--the Elite New World Order now being fought over for status primarily by the Zionists.) The Zionists use the Judaist's special events as guidelines for activities. Yesterday's plunge in the market and then immediate "bring-back" by evening was a good indication because gold rose but a little bit and silver was not even noted in change.

The most important "rumor" is that all the military forces, UN "training troops included", are now placed on "alert" beyond activities of the past weeks and months. The "red" alert to be prepared for full action with probably need for widespread and massive control action is set for the 29th of October. "War Games" now focused on "crowd control, riot suppression and mass citizen hysteria" is how the instructions read, for training purposes. The "action" squads have been training in demoli­tion, strategic area fire use, SWAT team "hot spots" response action, handling of mass dead-body removal, highway and free­way ingress and egress CONTROL of citizen movement in "contaminated" areas and/or disaster areas. Part of the plan of action is coded to have "countdown" revolving around the Octo­ber "holidays", i.e., Passover, Columbus Day, Allhallows Day, and of course, Election Day in early November. In fact, if things don't change in the election projections, it will all be un­derway in full measure before "election day".

LITTLE "CAMP" OUTINGS
    You can go anywhere in the Mojave Desert these days and find active patrolling and live-ammunition war games under way. Go north from Southern California and you will be able to "hear" the activities. Some locals report that there were war games within easy earshot of their campground at Lake Nacimiento with many, many helicopters (black) in constant surveillance.

Just this past weekend in Seattle there were demonstrations, some against Bo Gritz, with "control" presentation of forces ready for riot control--with heavy mechanized equipment at ready and openly visible to all.

It is also noted that the terrible fire in the Northern California forest was preceded by a MASSIVE "mushroom" cloud which was visible for hundreds of miles before it was obscured by smoke from the fire it started.

REMEMBER THE STATEMENTS
    Let us assume that Col. Gritz is who he claims to be and--being so well recognized as a "patriot" and as a Special Forces offi­cer--that he still has access to inside information (which he most certainly does). Now, let us assume that in having this kind of input--he can be pretty well up on what may be going on--be­hind the scenes. He has said, especially to groups in California, that it looks like "major disastrous events will probably take place before the November elections." Well, that would indi­cate to me, if I were a listener, that probably there will be some major disastrous event taking place before the November elec­tions. Watch out--the three top controller-contenders for the fourth most powerful throne in the world are about to get their acts together. Before you can even consider the U.S. Presi­dency, you have to consider the head of the "300" and the Head (REAL POWER) of the United Nations--which is NOT the U.S.A. You had best pay real close attention to the Crown of Great Britain, the British Israelis, the Banksters under those "crowns" and the major PLAYER in the struggle, THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT. Indeed, they are all part and parcel of the "same" but you can watch old Gorbachev in the "Communist" whirlwind of present uprising and Kissinger Associates' actions and get a good picture of events.

Do you really think the "criminals" are going to let their actions come before the laundry committee for cleansing if they can prevent it--even if it causes massive Third World Wars? You are in the countdown to finalizing depopulation and Plan 2000.

PEROT
    I am urged by a new reader to be preparing the people for a massive defeat of Gritz and get on with telling the readers what to do after the defeat. I don't know how this person expects me to do that more than I have--is it possible that this one should read the JOURNALS and more of the paper? Or, is it possible that magic will appear from the cracks and crevices, gutter or passageways and Perot will win and all will live happily ever afterward?? No, already a swarm of responses come back to us stating that it certainly appears that " Perot is simply a stooge for Bush!--just look, sir, at what he is doing!" Chelas, what do you EXPECT? There is NO MAGIC in your fantasy land real­ity. The Plan is to bring the Ultimate New World Order--One World Government by Force--into full operation by year 2000. This must have action above and beyond the most nightmarish thoughts of ordinary man to accomplish--for you are out of "time". To depopulate a planet to 550 million bodies by year 2000 means over six BILLION will be exterminated in the seven years!(!!!!)

WHAT WILL GOD DO TO STOP IT? WHAT WILL YOU DO TO STOP IT?

GOD HAS SENT US AS HIS MESSENGERS AND WE ARE SHOT AT, REBUKED, DENOUNCED, OUR WORKERS SLAIN AND DENOUNCED, RIDICULED AND SPAT UPON--WHAT WILL "YOU" DO TO STOP IT?
    SILVER
    Bad news today: it is all but impossible to purchase silver coins, etc. This is a very bad sign. If you have a source I suggest you use it but remember there are limits to amounts you can pur­chase of any metal or "cash" without being reported to the Feds. Anyone purchasing more than $10,000 from any dealer (ever) must be reported and those "reports" are computerized for a full purchase per person reading. This is, after all, all computerized via the nice theft job of the software from INSLAW! This is a part of THE program for keeping the largest most widespread tabs on individuals in the world today.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY
    For you who would continue to deny the messengers of Christ-God, who was first, last and always will be--I suggest you harken back to a great messenger who spoke with great wisdom in EVERY LANGUAGE: "HE WHO DENIES ME SO SHALL I DENY HIM BEFORE MY FATHER!" THINK UPON IT!

CRITICISM
    As you face the days of confusion seemingly without letup of enemy forces (anything which pushes or pulls you from balance) assaulting and battering, remember that you are growing--al­ways growing. As you face this circumstance, that insult--re­member something most factual about "Criticism" and those who criticize--they must have nothing better to do or they would be doing it and not attending YOU and Criticism never built a house, wrote a play, composed a song, painted a pic­ture, improved family life, reared a child, wrote a book, saved a brother or any other thing of worthy nature. Criticism tears down ONLY--suggestions build, criticism destroys.

It is tough right now in your experience. Life gives you the test very often before you have full chance of studying the lesson--the message is to keep on keeping on, allowing insight to flow, being open for new expression of all types so that discernment learns guidelines and KNOW THAT GOD'S HEART AND WISDOM SEES WHAT IS MOST OFTEN INVISIBLE TO THE HUMAN EYE. Praise is so soothing to the senses but consider this, it never teaches you anything NEW--it only fo­cuses on that which is past. Does this mean you must seek out criticism instead of praise?--yes, if you must seek out either. Criticism allows you to look at yourself--if you are willing--while praise sometimes lulls you into ego trips which trap you into stalling out on your growth.

However, you must learn to always teach through "praise" for the heart blossoms in the light of praise and withers in the pres­ence of criticism. Allow for growth, not withering.

PARABLE
    We have a message awaiting time and space appropriate for sharing which came out of a "pre"-environmental meeting of the hierarchy planners of the New World Order over a year ago. This in preparation for the big "Earth" meeting of a few months past in Brazil. The purpose was to evaluate status of the New World Order and balance against the plan laid forth by Cecil Rhodes (British/South Africa) long, long ago. The document has been "leaked" out of Representative Richard A. Gephardt's office. Remember, he is the "Majority" Leader, is on the Bud­get Committee and Committee for Select Intelligence and at the time was a major player in evaluation of the status of the New World Order Plan.

It is pretty awful to behold, chelas. It lays it right out there in front of your eyes--"...depopulation is not running on sched­ule and nations will be put on mandatory compliance with reduction numbers. This means that foods, medicines and aid will not be allowed to flow and that which does will be intercepted. The population of the globe is to be no more than 550 million people by, or shortly thereafter, year 2000." I believe in the U.S. the reduction is by 100 million (less) people by year 2000. It is planned to pull more of you out than that because you still get influx of foreign immi­grants. Except for selected and "useful" newcomers, the lower "class" (as defined by the Elite) will be wiped out.
    Disease is being introduced into the water supplies and by other methods such as vaccinations and inoculations, and thus and so.

Do I criticize their plan? Goodness no--it is almost perfection and is working very, very well. The mainliners all know what it is and even those dandy evangelists who are born-again have set their stores in other countries to insure safety as well as prepar­ing places of security--it is just YOU who are going to pay--(THEY THINK!) Most who "THINK" they have the key and the ticket--DO NOT! So, they will continue to tear down TRUTH while they build. Therefore, what could be good about this apparent mess? GOD! GOD WILL BE SHOWN FOR WHAT HE IS! Their lies and very plan of annihilation gives us the conduit for bringing Truth unto Christ-God's people. If this were not happening, you would not listen--you would consider all to be "out there somewhere" and all would move and march to this evil drummer. "They" did not even "buy" your souls--they stole your very heritage and ability to cope, defend or KNOW.

Moreover: it is wondrous that you have ones in the circles WHO DARE TO BRING THESE DOCUMENTS TO LIGHT FROM THE HIDDEN FILES. What do we gain to sit and criticize? We can take that which is now given unto us and confront the evil-doers, present the Truth unto the people and DO SOMETHING. I totally respect my enemies--you should stop the whining about them and do likewise. While you sit and criticize you are incapable of thinking of action to counter that which you can perceive simply by the act of the criticizing. If you are critically "incorrect" it behooves you to shut your mouth and open your mind and allow a little praise to the ones you hit so hard.

STONE THE PROPHET
    A statement has been reported to us as coming from "Bo" Gritz. When confronted by a questioner on this past week-end in Washington (state) regarding Command, space guides, etc., he quoted his "Bible" and said: "If a prophet be true, praise and honor him; if he be false, stone him."

Immediately, ones went forth assuming Commander Gritz had suggested "Hatonn be stoned." Why don't we try "honor" in­stead? If I have sorrow over a beloved brother such as "Bo", it is that there was so little time to balance false teachings against the Truth as it IS and will become evident in the near future. He is caused to travel in circles who smother him with their open, call of patriotism and honor; only to be making hay in their own right before the darkness hits. He is quoted as saying there is misinformation in the Phoenix writings. Indeed he perceives exactly correctly IF one reads NOT CAREFULLY. If one scans and leaves out the "would it not be interesting IF..." or leaves out the "NOT" (even in the above sentence) does it not change the meaning? This is the method I have to reach unto the ones awaiting instructions, confirmations and status. If you don't read the information at all, as for instance, Col. Gritz has not time to do--what would you discern if you were in his shoes? Would you not listen to those ones who travel with you and CLAIM to know all about the Phoenix material? Dear ones, we are so "right-on" that the very groups around are copying our very names--the economic evangelical group of rip-off artists with their instructive newsletters, etc., are even recognized now as the "Phoenix" Conspiracy OR "Club of Phoenix" (they work out of Phoenix, Arizona.) and we just wrote about that yester­day. This IS the way of the Adversary (CLUE NUMBER ONE). He takes that which is "right" and "holy" and utilizes the term to deceive by placing a different definition to the lan­guage--BUT DOESN'T TELL YOU SAME.

One of the most deadly "projects" in the Vietnam era was the "Phoenix" project. Even the symbol of the Phoenix (bird) is now being touted in the seminars going around as a "symbol of Satan". Sorry! No matter how the names are changed to suit the evil-mongers--it changes nothing. We are come, we are represented by the Phoenix, it has always been known that it would be this way--and so it IS.

The speeches against this "Shadow Government" and "Conspiracies of Treason" are well done and it is assumed that the outcry from the information will distract you from seeing the "Conspiracy of Zionism" and the planned destruction of "Christ-God" believers and followers of goodness. LISTEN TO WHAT THEY SAY! They claim to believe totally on the word of "Jesus" and then soil his very image with their human physical limitations of your "Godness". The entire thrust is toward a physical experience--either physical rapture, blood symbols for "salvation" and/or "do these 'things' and it will be fine!" They do not tell you that you must live the "Christ" Laws--in Spiritual intent to actually accomplish these transformations--they vote in or out laws to suit the human expression--but GOD is Spiritual expression--THE TWO ARE NOT THE SAME!

So, you complain: "Are we simply hoodwinked and lied to at EVERY turn?" YES, FOR IT IS KNOWN THAT IN THE ENDING TIMES EVIL WOULD HAVE TOTAL RULE OVER THE PLANET AND THE PHYSICAL FORM(S).

TRUTH IN PROPHECY
    It is and was, since the beginning, also KNOWN that God sends His messengers and guides to show you the way in these times of transition from evil into LIGHT. I am sent for this purpose. It is also known, since the beginning, that before the ending God would send the Word of Truth--that all who would see and hear could make choices regarding his own Divinity--be reminded of the laws in Truth and the WORD would be made available for the taking so that MAN could make his Spiritual choices. Ah, and so it IS. It is simply the time of choosing, chelas, that which brings you into Glory in the pres­ence of your higher being or keeps you locked in the human perceptions which are NEVER ENOUGH, always fraught with would-be rulers and deceivers and an environment of deceit and lies.

WE MUST BE DOING SOMETHING RIGHT for the enemy does not rest in his effort to hide us, deny us, assault us and get rid of us. HE CANNOT! THE TIME OF TRUTH IS AT HAND--FOR ALL PEOPLE AND ALL NATIONS, CREEDS AND COLORS. The beast will devour itself--BUT, it will de­vour you first if you serve that beast for he cannot get you off the planet and into security of any other placement--on or off the globe. WE CAN! BUT WE SHALL NOT BRING OUR ENEMIES! THINK UPON THIS! SALU!

주제글 정보