PJ 19
CHAPTER 17

REC #1 HATONN

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1990 7:45 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 32

WATCH IT!
Dharma, Hatonn present in the Light of Radiance. Thank you for the weekend service for it was positive indeed. Now we are a few days behind with the writing and current contents so we would please make some re­sponses to inquiries. It would be placed within the Journal and I ask that you who handle the written material decide that which would be suited for Express. As we move along, all will have current relationships and comments on "how it really is". Thank you.

The cosmosphere detonations of the oil storage tanks in Texas (Houston) is a blatant reminder to NASA to keep the pay-load of the Shuttle out of space. Yes, the Michigan tanker explosion was the same warning--pointing out intent. There will be some sent every day that the countdown continues and they will be scattered about just as before.

SIGN IN OREGON
As to the "sign" in the Oregon Dry Lake Bed--I ask that you look at several things. There are no tracks! A human footprint would be remaining and so would such heavy equipment as would he required to do such a sizable design. It is not a Satanic symbol; it is a symbol of Universal life. It was grooved by laser "plows" by the same group who utilized sound beams to knock down the grain in the fields in England. Earth power? Space power? Well, Earth-man has the technology but the intent of your domestic thrust has been so geared to war that your government would not have instigated such a thing. Could it be a warning from those who are more advanced than you and know through learning that destruction will he awesome if a war is started? I am not at liberty to tell you that. I do hope that mankind accepts these symbols in the intent given forth for these are a part of the "signs" of the latter days and the source of "designers" is not of importance.

POST EXCHANGE BALONEY
Yes it is interesting how much the post exchange featured on TV appears to be American ("to make the young men 'feel at home"'). Also a handy telephone system, to say the least, that is so rigged "by the military" to give ease to ones calling home for "mere quarters". I warn you again--if you do not pay attention beyond the facade and staged "shows" you are going to be in far more serious trouble.

DECEMBER 3RD, 1990
I would hope that attention is given to this matter. Not so much as an "accidental" day of God or possible earth movement along the New Madrid fault--but many things are planned for December 3rd if current surge of activities is not stemmed quickly--and I mean VERY quickly. There are Earth-made cosmospheres ready, willing and able to blow the rift and trigger a massive earthquake along that fault. It will be in response and/or warning to not start the strike for a nuclear war planned by the Bolshevik/Zionists IN YOUR U.S. OF AMERICA. The planning is in the U.S.--the thrust will be against Russia and Middle East targets according to that which they are able to pinpoint with the equipment in the pay-load bay of the Shuttle awaiting launch. The back-lash will be devastation to the U.S. within 15 to 20 minutes at the most--probably first through "natural" type disasters followed by nuclear response. Yes, it is as simple as that! You are pushing for a nuclear war and at some point, if that occurs, you will have response from other Earth Nations with the capability and you know who that is. Again, pay attention!

GORBACHEV
He is teetering on being brought down by his government. It probably will not happen--yet. The economic state of Russia is in terrible plight for it is the only weapon useable against the technology of Russia. The price of gold will fluctuate and likely drop (giving several of you who have wished to purchase gold a window for better pricing). Don't count on any kind of stability in that market for the probabilities of daily change are great as Russia tries to gain economic help from sale of gold and the Western Cartel try to prevent good return on the sale. There is no perfection in this time of chaos; you will have to go within and move along with intuition. I am not here to assist my Satanic and greed-intended brothers. I come as a leader of the Hosts of Heaven in service to God and I shall not give forth information which will serve them to better destroy you.

Your market is being held as much as possible in total orchestration with another "belt to the solar-plexus of Japan' with intent of getting Japan to fund your U.S. debt again--expect capitulation just as with the added input to the Saudi crisis from Japan. This expectation comes from the buildup of force in the Middle East and control of oil flow and total oil pricing. The effort is now under way to recapture the Japanese purchased banks and bring them within the Cartel--the member banks are already owned by Trilateral officers. Sanwa, of course, is already within the noose and so is Mitsubishi-owned Bank of America.

By the way, what makes the world so sure they can long contain Japan by oil control? I low many of you realize that Japan DOES have oil and drilling is more extensive today than ever before'? Japan already produces over 1% (one percent) of their own oil and where there is oil KNOWN, there is always a lot of "undiscovered" oil. There is actually a very large pool of oil under Japan--untapped due to the relative newness of the rising continental shelf. Oh, you want to hear more about this subject? So be it:

Even most local people do not know what the Japanese oil industry is doing--THEY keep their mouths shut. The owners don't run around in ten gallon hats and ride Cadillacs. They clean up after a day of hard work and gather at a tiny little "noodle" shop to "meet". Unfortunately the U.S. is all tangled up in it but money is money!

The drilling rigs, etc., are all automated and they label the big control machinery trailer "Automatic roughneck". Each site requires only eight men to run the entire operation. A fully operational unit is a JNOC subsidiary, Japan Petroleum Exploration Co., in operation at Higashi-Kubiki.

They will keep drilling because, quite frankly, they know that, for instance, in Norway there was hardly any oil "onshore" but in the 1970's great reserves were located "offshore".

Now about those Indonesian oil fields. Japan is searching for oil because even though the Indonesian oil pool is one of the largest in the world--KNOWN--in 1941 Franklin Roosevelt tried to cut off all of Imperial Japan from the oil fields of Indonesia. Now you know more about what Pearl Harbor was REALLY about.

The Japanese immediately occupied Indonesia to control that oil and insure oil supply. When the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries choked the world's oil supply in 1973, Japan's economy ground temporarily to a halt and inflation soared. This time around, fears of an oil shortage has crippled the Tokyo Stock Exchange and interest rates have begun to move upward.

There is a beautifully producing well right at Mt. Fujii--18,000 feet deep about 200 miles from Tokyo. He who laughs last very often has the most lasting laugh!

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE
By the way, the Texans in the Bush administration have prevailed in a behind­the-scenes struggle to give Mexico a prominent place on the nation's agenda. President Bush has announced this month that he will soon notify Congress of plans to negotiate the U.S.-Mexico trade pact. It came as a total surprise in Washington, as all good Senators and Representatives are still under the impression they are running Congress. So be it. They thought the Mexican free-trade negotiations wouldn't begin until late next year. Oh foolish thought--the business must be shifted and that Mexican oil brought into the fold and Texas plans to get a puddle--not for Texas but for the Cartel.

The BS being thrust forth is totally incredible in its misinformation but I know of no way to get you to pay attention before the fact. Now watch the carefully guided and directed hand of Elizabeth Dole at work. Now get the reasoning:

The Texans make no apologies for their championing of a U.S.-Mexico trade pact for, as stated by one advocate, "It's already our third biggest trading partner, and is our biggest contiguous neighbor. The rate of growth of population points to 100 million Mexicans by the end of the century, a huge potential MARKET for U.S. companies." Don't count on it---read on!

"THE U.S. IS GOING TO MOVE PLANTS TO SOMEWHERE WHERE THERE IS CHEAP LABOR, AND IT'S A HELL OF A LOT BETTER IF IT MOVES NEXT DOOR WHERE WE HAVE THE SUPPLY ADVANTAGES," SAYS THIS SAME GREAT SPOKESMAN.

The above came from your Secretary of Commerce Robert Mosbacher working with your Secretary of State James Baker who both argue vigorously, "THAT A FREE-TRADE PACT WITH MEXICO WILL GET TOP PRIORITY BY THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION."

The thrust nationwide will begin within weeks.

EMBASSIES IN KUWAIT/IRAO
I care not that which you hear on your TV tubes. The French Embassy was not entered by Iraqi forces. The French Ambassador was apprehended IN THE HOME OF AN IRAQI DIPLOMAT'S DAUGHTER--humm-n-n-n! Stories are not often the same as told by all ones, are they?

So much for truth. How do you feel about all-out war to protect a Frenchman's clandestined arrangements?

ABOUT THE AIR FORCE COMMANDER
The Commander of the U.S. Air Forces in Saudi-Arabia has been abruptly fired and he is not sure what hit him. He announced, according to his directions, that there would be a direct bombing of Baghdad and Hussein headquarters. Cheney fired him on the spot for "leaking" information. I believe his name is Dugan. Isn't it totally intriguing, that which is going on in the high and secret places marking your destiny as a world and your personal survival?

FOOD TO IRAQ
Newly re-binded brothers, Iraq and Iran, have it all worked out so you who worry about starving Iraqis, Kuwaitis, etc., can rest a bit better. Iran is buying a whole bunch of grain from Argentina to be transferred to Iraq "on humanitarian grounds", despite an international trade embargo. Where there is a will, there is usually a way!

BY THE WAY
Remember those S & L's'? Oops! Just a little error in calculations--a tiny bit of undercalculations for you taxpayers to handle: An FDIC audit shows the cost to the government of its 1988 (two years ago!) sales of failed savings-and-loans will he over $95 BILLION, RATHER THAN THE PREVIOUSLY STATED $39 BILLION. Undoubtedly just a little slip of the pencil, don't you suppose?

Also, rest easy because there will be at least one more "summit" meeting of the two new "boxing bedmates", Bush and Gorby, before year's end--IF you make it to year's end!

HAD AGAIN!
Watch out, you precious little "lighted" beings who are working at perfection and truth prior to "ascension" frequency changing and wish not to change unto the laws of God and The Creation but choose to continue to pursue secret and psychic ways to gain the prize without changing thine roles, there are a couple of warnings I have to share: The Tesla watches are NOTHING. They are a "sales gimmick" by con-men who take Casio watches and CHANGE NOT ONE THING! "Well, they are to cause ones to BELIEVE THERE IS SOMETHING AND THE MIND DOES THE REST," is the excuse for no integrity.

Further, the one Vegan, Royal Son of Ashtar, is now out of incarceration for fraud and is again shipping money gained from you blessed believers out of the U.S. He is back in operation in the South-East and elsewhere--doing the same rip-off on other brothers seeking truth. CAN YOU ONES NEVER COME TO BALANCE WITH GOD AND SELF? WHAT TRY YE TO DO? Ashtar has no ROYAL SON hopping about Earth raising money for anything--not even "readings". There is no Jesus Christ running around Earth in blue jeans and/or robes in England, the U.S. or anywhere else. Ye who panic and run helter/skelter are only expending your energy, moving with Satan and being "taken". "I will come as the thief in the night--when ye least expect me!" sayeth the Lord God. "In the closing days before my return, if a man says the Master is over in the field or the desert or, or, or--turn from him for it is not I!" "I will come as on the clouds of heaven and all men shall know of my coming!"--I do not believe a psychic reading for $15 from one illegitimate son of Royal Ashtar--Vegan--will cut it, brethren! You had best turn to watch for the true signs of God unfolding and stop your foolishness! There are no awful, government-hostage-holding little gray men to abduct you--no boogie men from space and no ROYAL anythings--just truth shall be that which will set ye free--if ye plan to be free!

BY THE WAY #3:
The video tape made by Bush and shown to Iraq (UNCUT AND UNCENSORED) has backfired on you as a nation. He came across as a dictator/aggressor and it has only caused a more zealous movement among the Arab peoples to unite for their "Holy War". How blind ye are! ISRAEL AWAITS WITH JET ENGINES RUNNING--AND MOST IMPATIENTLY!

SLEEPERS TO BLINK AT
Boris Yeltsin is leading a delegation from Russia on a mission to Washington in October. So far Yeltsin is awaiting the OK and personal invitation from Mr. Bush. His Cabinet members are coming anyway--it is only Yeltsin in question. You see, Bush doesn't know what to do because Yeltsin is a powerful man but he fears offending Gorby. Worse, when Yeltsin visited a year ago, he was dismissed as "a buffoon"--a put-down THEY NOW CONSIDER A SIZEABLE MISTAKE IN GOOD JUDGMENT.

MEANWHILE BACK AT THE RUSSIAN FARM, the Russian economic and domestic plight worsens to the point of disaster and the street mood is turning from ugly to dangerous--oh, of course, the Russian people are fed as many or more lies than you the people of the U.S. Well, Gorby and Yeltsin are becoming buddies again so watch out world. By making the Russian leader his ally, Gorby wins some of the popular confidence enjoyed by Yeltsin, allowing him to continue his reform drive. On Yeltsin's part--he must now back his claims with deeds or face the wrath that has up to now been aimed at Gorbachev.

Funny thing about how it all goes: Yeltsin has said that Gorbachev's decentralizing reforms might leave him little more than a symbolic figurehead, a Soviet version of the Queen of England. Just what he would symbolize Yeltsin didn't define. Well, the "Queen" is the respected heir to a royal dynasty, good or bad, and apparently Gorbachev is presently presiding over the burial of the very system that produced him.

So, how does Russia, in all this sad plight, remain a world power worthy of careful consideration and dancing with Bush and maintaining status? TOTAL SPACE CONTROL AND COSMOSPHERES WHICH CAN BLOW UP ANYTHING ON YOUR PLANET IN TEN MINUTES OR LESS--MOSTLY, WITHIN TEN SECONDS OR LESS!

SO, BACK TO THE FUTURE
Where are you in the scheme of things? Again, look to similarities of locations and activities.

Nearly 2000 years ago your Lord Jesus Christ described some people as the sons of Satan who are liars from the beginning. Their inability to tell the truth is the hallmark of the special category of people who were basically condemned, at least referred to, by your Lord. They never admit their own guilt about ANYTHING but, instead, always justify themselves by saying they are blameless. But Lord Jesus Christ declared that it is their kind who have shed the blood of innocent people from the beginning of time.

Remember the discussion regarding the photograph of August 1st, 1982, showing a tiny seven-weeks-old Lebanese baby who had been swathed in bandages from the waist, including the entire head except for a small area around the mouth? The baby had lost both arms at the shoulder. There were several different versions of the photo carried by various newspapers and wire services and in some views the absence of the arms was totally unmistakable. The Government of Israel was enraged over the photo. They insisted that they were blameless for the baby's injuries and demanded a retraction. The wire services refused to make a retraction.

The story, as usual, got better. It appeared that perhaps truth had won a round--not so. The sons of Satan who control the Israeli Government could not let the matter go to rest. They resorted to their old favorite trick which they refer to as "creating new facts" and/or "creative information". On September 1, 1982 (just one month later), the United Press International finally caved in to Israeli pressures. On that day UPI published a pair of pic­tures--on the left was the original UPI version of the hospital photo of the mangled baby, and on the right was a new picture of a bouncing robust baby without a scratch held up for the camera by a cheerfully smiling nurse. Referring to the original photo and report, the UPI caption read, in part:

"Israeli authorities challenged that report and released a photo, at right, made August 22, saying it showed the same child after treatment. The infant had not lost both arms but only suffered slight injury to the wrists, the Israelis contended."

The caption concluded with the words:

"UPI regrets the error!"

Anyone who saw other published views of that original baby with the arms missing would have known that the new picture had to be a fake. The original baby did not even survive until August 22! The new picture allegedly taken that day for release by the Israelis was not even made in Lebanon! The photo showed an Israeli baby held up by an Israeli nurse photographed in a hospital in Tel Aviv.

The tragedy of that tiny Lebanese baby was multiplied a thousand times over by the Beirut Massacre. As always, the Begin government was waving its blood-spattered hands in gestures of total innocence.

We have already spoken of how the Israeli doctrine of State Terrorism works. Suffering and death are increased as much as possible as a tool of power and, in the Beirut Massacre, you once again saw that doctrine of State Terrorism at work. In Damascus, Syria, PLO leader Yassir Arafat went straight to the heart of the matter in an interview with the French newspaper, Lilian. He said:

"Begin and Sharon are not Jews. The crimes they commit do not conform to Jewish morality or tradition."

How can it be that it takes a member of a totally different faith, a Moslem, to remind you Christians of something your Lord Jesus Christ said? Your Lord warned you against being taken in by those who "are of the 'synagogue' of Satan and the blasphemy of them who say they are Jews, but are not."

The origins of the counterfeit Jews, the Khazar Jews, have been laid out for you in prior writings. I weary of the threats against my people from uninformed and bigoted radio listeners and callers who blast these ones as "Nazis", "Jew Haters", "Bigots" and all manner of other disgusting labels. It is not the "Jews" who are at the helm. It is the Khazars who pronounced themselves Jews who are counterfeit Jews in order to accomplish their purpose of world control. It is they who rule the nation that calls itself Israel under the banner of political Zionism--it is they that fly the banner of blue (the blue turban), and it is they who have been EXPELLED BY RUSSIA'S RECENT RULERS and continue creating a new Bolshevik revolution right in AMERICA! The counterfeit Jews are a mortal danger to all real Jews as well as to everyone else on earth.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. BUT YOU DO NOT HEED THOSE WARNINGS AND SO YOUR WORLD CONTINUES TO REEL FROM ONE CRISIS TO ANOTHER, EACH ONE WORSE THAN THE ONE BEFORE AND NOW THEY DO NOT EVEN BOTHER TO TRY AND FOOL YOU WITH MUCH SERIOUS INTENT. THEY BLATANTLY CALL YOU/THEM--AMERICA/ZIONISTS AND "NEW WORLD ORDER". HOW CAN WE GET YOU TO PAY ATTENTION??

Dharma, allow us a break please, chela. We will continue with comparative scenarios when we again sit. Thank you.

I make herein another observation, please. For those who call desiring to know who Dharma IS, and thus and so. It matters not who "Dharma" IS--it matters only that truth is brought forth in proven format. WE WILL HAVE NO GURUS WITHIN OUR RANKS. WE SERVE GOD! WE SERVE THE CREATION/CREATOR!

Who is Hatonn? Are there Space Men? Are there UFO's? WITH GOD ALL IS POSSIBLE, INFINITE AND UNLIMITED. I SUGGEST YOU PAY NO ATTENTION TO INDIVIDUAL LABELS--I SUGGEST YOU SEE AND HEAR THE TRUTH OF IT FOR NAUGHT ELSE IS OF IMPORTANCE AS WE ARE SENT AS PREPARERS OF THE WAY AND INDIVIDUAL "ENERGIES" MAKE NO DIFFERENCE WHATSO­EVER; WE ARE SERVANTS IN THE TOTAL SERVICE UNTO THE GOD CREATOR, UNTO MAN, OUR BROTHERS AND UNTO THE CREATION. So he it for the time is at hand.

Hatonn to clear, please.

PJ 19
CHAPTER 18

REC #2 HATONN

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 17, 1990 4:10 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 32

MORE PAIN IN BABYLON
Precious novitiates, I know it is hard. Hatonn present in lighted truth to effort at giving you that to which you can relate so that you can come into truth and belief in confirmation. Your pain is my pain and there is no wish to twist the arrow within thine breasts. It is simply that the time has come for you to KNOW! Walk in gentle love into the light that you do not lose of your way--it is time to hide no longer.

I have told you to now expect a "staged event" or "incident" in the Middle East and I have given examples of Zionist's actions and still you denounce me and my scribe. What does it take to make you see? I will give you another incident which might cause you to think. You see, even the events of terrorism by the Mideast terrorists have often been to reclaim persons or things precipitated or ones taken by the Israelis. But let us remember an incident on April 5, 1986.

LA BELLE DISCOTHEQUE IN WEST BERLIN
Within 48 hours after a bomb exploded at the La Belle discotheque in West Berlin on April 5, 1986, Reagan administration spokesmen claimed there was "irrefutable" evidence the terrorist outrage had been ordered by Libyan strongman Muammar el-Kadaffi.

Noting that a Turkish citizen and a U.S. serviceman had been killed in the blast, Reagan ordered a bombing attack on Libya which killed more than 100 people, including Kadaffi's small adopted daughter. Now this must have represented "taking care of Americans everywhere"???

The Mossad, Isarel's secret service, has a very long and impressively blatant record of setting up violent events staged to look like incidents of Arab terrorism. U.S. law enforcement sources have even given forth proof of it.

Using doctored intelligence reports, double agents, and the latest electronic technology, the Mossad has waged extensive campaigns in the U.S. designed to stir up hostility against Islamic nations and to create the impression that terrorism and militaristic violence were characteristic Arab traits.

With war tensions near the point of conflagration in the Persian Gulf, there is
growing concern among U.S. allies even at the UN headquarters in New York that once again Israeli agents will stage a terroristic outrage that will he blamed on "the Arabs". This is public knowledge and has naught to do with "Space Men" voices.

A Senior West German diplomat asking to remain unnamed for protection, warned, "This time, the result could be all-out war!" It WILL happen and it very probably will detonate all out-war!

A veteran Middle Eastern observer, Issa Nakhleh, the respected delegate of the Higher Arab Committee for Palestine, currently points back in time to the 1986 bombing which exposed a KEY ISRAELI DISINFORMATION TECHNIQUE USED TO PROVOKED PUNITIVE U.S. AIR RAIDS AGAINST LIBYA.

But in less than two weeks the "irrefutable" evidence used to justify the bombing of Libya was pronounced publicly as a forgery, contrived by sophisticated ISRAELI ELECTRONICS.

In subsequent months that scoop was confirmed by a key authority: West Berlin police director Manfred Ganschow, who had taken personal charge of the 100-man investigative task force probing the discotheque explosion.

At the close of June of 1986 Ganschow gave forth the information, "Today we have no more evidence on who is responsible for this bombing than we had when you first asked me the same question a day after the incident--that is, we have none."

Asked about why the U.S. government insisted on blaming the terrorist outrage on Libya, Ganschow noted that, "This is a highly political case...some of the evidence cited in Washington is not evidence at all, they are mere assumptions supplied only for political reasons."

Within the four years since the violent episode there has been bit after bit of factual information which shows, without doubt, that Israel staged the entire episode. The information was taken, the truth bringers silenced and the truth buried. However, there has been accurate reporting of Middle Eastern incidents and evidence is overwhelming, in spite of cover-up efforts, that wholly discredit the proffered reasons for the Lybian attack by the Reagan administration. The subsequent revelations have been unequivocally pre­sented that Israelis bombed the discotheque.

It is so openly recognized by government officials in Washington that everyone is quite candid about their expectation of an "incident" in the Persian Gulf that will plunge the nation into war with Iraq that in some quar­ters there are actually "incident pools" where the winner will be the one who picked the closest date.

Even an absolute withdrawal from Kuwait by Saddam Hussein's forces will not prevent the incident from occurring. To satisfy the U.S., Saddam must also abandon control of Iraq and submit himself to "Western authorities". Since regulations laid forth were never expected to be acceptable it is most unlikely capitulation will be forthcoming--the incident is expected to come by early October. Some officials are even credited with "inside fixing" of the pools because of "inside information". One high official laughed, owned up and said, "It is no problem getting the incident of choice over there; we'll do it when we're ready!"

LET US GO A STEP FURTHER ON THE PATH
Behind a shield of "wartime security" the Bush administration is on a crash program to compile a master list of citizens who will be held in "preventive detention" or under "supervision" the instant fighting erupts in the Persian Gulf.

A joint task force of staff officials from six national security agencies and the Federal Emergency Management Agency has been meeting steadily since August 14 on an accelerated schedule to set up computer records on Americans suspected of being potential supporters of Iraq and/or Israeli non-supporters.

THEIR PLAN HAS A LEGISLATIVE PARALLEL ON CAPITOL HILL IN A REPRESSIVE "ANTI-CRIME" BILL INTRODUCED BY REP. NEWT GINGRICH, WHICH, IF ENACTED, WOULD "NULLIFY THE BILL OF RIGHTS"! REMEMBER THAT ONE?

Recalling the roundups of Japanese-American citizens during World War II, the Gingrich proposal called for tents and makeshift military facilities to jail "violent criminals" in concentration camps. Which actually means, anyone who disagrees with administration action or speaks out about the America/Zionist actions. It will all be instantly brought into action by Executive Order as Emergency Regulations.

IRAQ ALLIES
Iraq had lots of allies on Capitol Hill where it received approval for the largest single grant of federally financed agricultural credits awarded last year.

David Rockefeller (hmn-n-n) himself, along with other top figures of the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), took a turn lobbying for Iraq where his financial flagship, the Chase Manhattan consortium, held the lead position as syndicator of billion-dollar international loans. Doesn't the pudding thicken as you stir the pot?

Following the lead of the CFR, as they frequently do, White House liaison officials buttonholed congressional leaders throughout the summer to make sure Iraq was spared the wrath of pro-Israel legislators who regularly scuttled the requests of other Arab governments. And if selecting targets for emergency detention from the many go-betweens and influence peddlers who promoted Iraq's interests in the U.S. until August promised to be difficult, defining those who could he called supporters of terrorism appears to be even harder. For these are the guidelines of "incarceration"--to be an Iraq supporter and supporter of terrorism.

The trouble is that under the guidelines issued by the Justice Department in 1987, 'terrorist' has become a sectarian smear word. Funny thing, in the dictionary of fabrications pro-Israeli militants, who are involved in more political violence and terror world-wide than any other group, are never identified as 'terrorist supporters' in the U.S., no matter what is perpetrated.

Ah, but in some instances and cases where Americans who contributed as little as $10 and their signatures to help Palestinian orphans ended up on the federal "watch" lists.

What is the most worrisome for veteran law enforcement officials (FBI predominantly) about the secret plan for emergency mass arrests is that it appears to be based on a 1988 national estimate submitted by the CIA about the "projected dimensions" of potential Arab terrorism in the U.S.

That CIA report was made up of material CONCOCTED BY THE MOSSAD. We have absolutely no evidence that any Middle Eastern government--not even Iraq--is planning any terrorist strikes in the U.S. of any kind. But if it should happen, anticipatory arrest waves will certainly not protect us." said a former federal counterintelligence director who now runs his own consulting outfit right in Washington, D.C.

BUT CIA AND MOSSAD ESTIMATORS HAVE TOLD THE WHITE HOUSE THAT MASS PREVENTIVE DETENTIONS WILL "DRY UP THE POOL OF POTENTIAL SUPPORT" FOR EXTENSIVE TERRORIST OPERATIONS IN AMERICA.

FBI investigators have dismissed this argument as "nonsense" to the public but in the underground actions, Kenneth de Graffenreid, a White House anti­terrorist adviser of the Reagan era, has been reportedly brought back to head the emergency task force responsible for planning key security measures, including MASS DETENTIONS, to be implemented if the U.S. goes to war with Iraq.

The worst part of this heinous scheme is that "think tanks" and so-called research institutes WHO ARE KNOWN AGENTS OF ISRAEL OR OF ITS LOBBY ARE ALLOWED TO SUBMIT THEIR CONFIDENTIAL FILES ON SUSPECTED "TERRORIST SUPPORTERS" TO THE WHITE HOUSE IN PREPARATION FOR THIS ROUNDUP.

OH GOOD-GRIEF!!!
Heading the list among this group is the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) as
well as the Center for International Security OPERATED BY LONGTIME ISRAEL FIRST JOSEPH CHURBA--WITH FUNDS FROM YOUR SPIRITUAL LEADER, REV. SUN MYUUG MOON! GLORY, GLORY HALLELUJAH!!

If U.S. authorities decide to sweep up suspects on the basis of data concocted by the ADL or by other such sources, thousands of totally innocent, patriotic Americans will suffer the devastation and ignominy of unreasonable, un-Constitutional preventive detention--without recourse--when you move into your un-Holy war against Iraq.

A decision like that would quickly turn into a national disgrace and a political debacle for Bush, you might think. Not so, when you are going for the prize, my friends--who is going to protect your American freedom or Constitutional Rights? Where are all your soldiers gone? Where ARE all your children gone? WHAT DOES IT REQUIRE TO AWAKEN YOU?

WATCH THE SMALL PRINT AS TRUTH COMES.

LIMPING FORTH
It is now being stated (in very small print) that Margaret Thatcher has wielded incredible influence on President Bush to cause him to intervene with troops in Arabia and it is now coming forth on the "news" as it appears to need the political push. Funny thing, it is also now being "leaked" that Israel, too, has had heavy impact on the President's decision. And so what else might be news, you ask? Well, what is old Kissinger doing these days? I might ask.

Ready for your daily chuckle? Israel has succeeded in making fully operational a submarine-launched nuclear missile force to give it "second strike" capability. This capability is based ON AMERICAN CRUISE MIS­SILES ARMED WITH ISRAELI NUCLEAR WEAPONS---last seen headed for the Persian Gulf under security of the U.S. ships sent to enforce the Iraq embargo. I just thought you would like to know!

Another "simple" tid-bit of trade-dropping secret tellers and whistle blowers is one Fred Leuchter who has now made it to the "punishment list".

Fred is widely recognized as your nation's leading authority of methods of legal execution. He has now been dropped from his contract to supervise a pending execution in Illinois BECAUSE OF HIS RESEARCH INTO THE ALLEGED GAS CHAMBERS AT AUSCHWITZ, BIRKENAU AND MAJDANEK IN POLAND. LEUCHTER'S REPORT CONCLUDED THAT FOR MANY DIFFERENT REASONS THE ROOMS COULD NOT HAVE BEEN USED AS EXECUTION CHAMBERS. Illinois corrections spokesman Nic Howell said Leuchter's report raised "serious questions as to his qualifications". Leuchter said he has also lost contracts in two other states to refurbish gas chambers as a result of the controversy.

ANOTHER STORY TO HELP YOU REST BETTER
Chester Grabowski, editor and publisher of the Post-Eagle, a weekly Polish-American newspaper, has received a number of threats INCLUDING A DEATH THREAT FROM THE TERRORISTIC JEWISH DEFENSE ORGANIZATION (with no effort to cover source of threats). He is a candidate on the Populist Party ticket for Congress from the Ninth District of New Jersey. Strange--the FBI doesn't seem to even he interested in investigating crimes.

READ MY LIPS: "WASHINGTON PLANS FOR WAR!"
The Bush administration has ruled out any dialogue with Iraq to end the current Persian Gulf crisis and is instead planning to wage an all-out war with the Middle East Arab state within the next very few weeks.

The Bush administration has again bowed to the international bankers, the multinational oil cartels and foreign lobbyists.

The only way war can be averted is for the feeble initiatives being taken by UN Secretary-General Javier Perez de Cuellar to succeed in getting Iraqi President Saddam Hussein At-Takriti to withdraw all troops from Kuwait before the U.S. forces strike and informed military sources are so upset they are "telling". It is known to be fact in Russia and to avert catastrophic nuclear war, Saddam is being urged by all "thinking" contacts to capitulate in the name of preservation of the planet.

The only debate about military forces going on in the administration is over "timing". This is why Dugan was fired this very day and caused to "shut his mouth' and claim "personal irresponsible opinion". It was not well-covered when it was said that he had divulged "security intelligence".

SHADES OF IRAN
A former high-ranking U.S. official recently delivered a secret message FROM SADDAM, IN WHICH THE IRAQI PRESIDENT OFFERED TO RELEASE AMERICANS AND OTHER FOREIGNERS BEING HELD IN IRAQ AND OCCUPIED KUWAIT AND TO PULL IRAQI TROOPS OUT OF KUWAIT.

His conditions were that UN sanctions against Iraq be lifted and that Iraq be guaranteed access to the Persian Gulf and full control of a disputed oil field that straddles the Kuwait-Iraq border.

White House officials have dismissed the secret Iraqi initiative as a "non­starter" and said that "it does not provide great optimism for movement."

IT "WILL HAPPEN"
Collectively and institutionally, the military is looking at it all as an engagement which WILL happen. The only "surprise" will be if anything causes it to NOT happen. It is full-move ahead! It would take about 30 days for optimal placement of forces--brings you right up to, uhh-h, October 1,2,3 er-er-or something, doesn't it?

In the meantime, the administration, while continuing to pour forces into the Middle East and in particular, heavy armor into Saudi Arabia, is giving lip service to the efforts of the UN and King Hussein of Jordan time to mediate, which would appease "world opinion". In other words, it will appear as if the Bush administration has "given peace a chance to break out".

INCREDIBLE PRESSURE FROM ISRAEL
The Bush administration is under tremendous pressure from Israel to attack and deliver a knockout blow to Saddam. The powerful Israel lobby is working around the clock as never before to get the Senate and House to back the administration's battle plans.

Senators and congressmen from both sides of the political aisle are beating the drums FOR WAR! Powerful and influential senators, such as Alfonse D'Amato and Joseph Biden (yes, the same one who chairs the committee regarding Supreme Court nominee, Souter), are pressing hard for an attack mode, even insisting that the more than 3,000 foreigners being held in Iraq are NOT A CONSIDERATION IN DEALING WITH SADDAM--"TAKE HIM OUT AT ALL COST."

Worse yet, Bush himself has said again and again that the captives in Iraq would not affect his policy in dealing with the Iraqi regime. DOES ANYONE HEAR ME??? HELP! HELP! HELP!--IS ANYONE OUT THERE??

DEADLY AND SWIFT
This might sum it up better in human understanding: "Do you honestly think that the President of the United States would build up all of that strength in the Middle East without intending to use it?" commented one former Reagan administration official. "How can Bush back down?" Further, take note: the warriors are gathering by the hundreds of thousands on the Holy War side.

IT IS BELIEVED BY ONES OF MILITARY STATURE THAT YOU WILL BE AT WAR IN LESS THAN HALF A MONTH--A MONTH AT THE MOST OR POSSIBLY SIX WEEKS TO GET THE "SUBS" IN PLACE FROM ISRAEL.

Now guess what, since you have all been dying to know just what Gen. Dugan said: Well he is the one who said the above projection. He pointed out that the Joint Chiefs of Staff are urging that any military action be "sweeping, simultaneous and lethal, designed not only to crush the huge Iraqi war-making capacity but also to destroy Saddam and his command structure."

"We are not looking at a gradual escalation", Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Michael J. Dugan told a Los Angeles newspaper. "We will attempt to be decisive."

Dugan added that the size, nature and pace of the U.S. buildup in the Middle East was a signal that the military was prepared to "wage a punishing, multi- front assault on Iraqi targets if war breaks out.

"We are postured for a joint attack," he concluded. Dugan's mention of "multi-front assault" and "joint attack" was suggestive of the possibility of a SIMULTANEOUS ISRAELI ASSAULT ON IRAQ THROUGH JORDAN!

The fact that Bush flatly refuses to negotiate with Saddam is the most clear-cut evidence that war is IMMINENT. PEACE CANNOT PREVAIL AND WAR CANNOT BE AVOIDED WITHOUT NEGOTIATIONS.

Once again American leaders, placing Americans anywhere but first, are sending young Americans to war and to die. Already, the international banking interests and the giant oil cartels are engaged in war profiteering, and the first shot has not yet been fired.

Innocents will again be caught in the cross-fire--this time your own Americans trapped in Iraq and Kuwait.

In the wings the powerful Israel lobby is prodding its toads in the Congress relentlessly.

From World War I through the Panama incursion (total American casualties, nearly 2 million), Americans have died and bled for just about everyone else in the world, at a cost of untold billions--and this one will he the king of them all!

The body bags will he coming back to American again, and there will be the missing and the prisoners of war--thousands are not yet even accounted for from the previous non-wars.

Bush says this is "to keep freedom's light alive". GOD HELP YOU ALL FOR AS YOU ARE HEADED, THERE ARE NOT ENOUGH BODY BAGS TO COVER THE DEAD. SO BE IT--THE TIME IS AT HAND.

PLEASE SEND THIS FORTH WITH THIS MORNING'S AS AN EXPRESS!! YOUR CONSCIENCE CANNOT REST IF OTHERWISE.

HATONN TO CLEAR, PLEASE.