PJ 51
CHAPTER 11

REC #3 HATONN

WED., JULY 1, 1992 4:19 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 320

WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 1992

TODAY'S CHUCKLE
In the mail this afternoon comes a letter from George Bush asking if we will support his campaign in order to "...determine the economic and political direction of our country for the bal­ance of the decade." Do you think perhaps there is more to the blindness of the right hand vs. the left than meets the eye? I will note that there was no recognition other than "corporation" by which to "sort"--so I guess all is working pretty well.

While on the subject of "mail", I would respond to three packets received also within the week. This seems to stem from a mailing from Albuquerque, NM.

ARCTURIANS. PUBLISHING AND 900 NUMBERS
I have and continue to ask you ones to discern for selves that which is presented to you. As a matter of fact, each one who sent the advertising material had already done so and only wanted to share.

The material presents ones Dr. Norma Milanovich and Jean Meltesen. In point was a lecture given by Dr. Milanovich to the "Unifying Hunch Conference" in Marion, Massachusetts, which dealt with metaphysical/spiritual knowledge and phenomena, such as near-death or other dimensional experience, expanded interpretations of ancient knowledge, astro-physics and cosmol­ogy--and the crop circle enigma.

The resultant offering, as expected, on videotape for $35.00 each, is self-explanatory for it deals with "Transition of humans to the Fifth Dimension" [H: "HUMANS" as meant herein DO NOT TRANSITION TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION.], "Transition of planet Earth to the Fifth Dimension" [H: Planet Earth will not transition to the Fifth Dimension EITHER], "Introduction to the Ascended Masters and Celestial Realms", "Guidance from The Arcturians" [H: If you really want a song and dance version of confusion--hop on the Arcturian band-wagon and you will get the ride of your life--I promise it, but it won't be to where you THINK YOU ARE GOING.], "Explanation of the unified field of intelligence" [H: There is NO unified field of "INTELLIGENCE", there is only unification within KNOWING!], "Information on the crop circles" and "Energy, vibration, and frequencies--their meaning in relationship to human spiritual evolution." [H: Well, I can't say about this one--are they banning, impounding and prohibiting publication of the information? If not, I suggest you be wary!].
Now, as to THE TEMPLAR IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE, by Dr. Milanovich, I would share the comments of the one who sent me the information: "This looks like covert Satanic stuff. Is it?--signed AFS." "AFS=Anonymous For Safety."

For $60.00 you can get THE TEMPLAR IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE and Master Kuthumi's message to the United Nations Parapsychology Society from the source in Albuquerque, NM.

Chelas, I don't wish to comment on these things. Dr. Milanovich and crew had some working interchange with America West but refused to even listen to Greens on the subject of Hosts, Hatonn or God--after having been the ones to make the invitation for a special visit to that group. I suggest you find out for yourselves if your curiosity regarding TRUTH is lacking fulfillment. I will say, however, that as stated, "Ascended Master Kuthumi has told us that this structure (a "great structure, in the form of a pyramid, that must be built to assist planet Earth in moving into the Fifth Dimension....") will be the rebuilt Solomon's Temple. We believe it is called the Templar after the Knights Templar, who, in the days of the Crusades, guided and protected pilgrims in the Holy Land. [H: No they did not--they were responsible for the myriad deaths under the guise of goodness more than any other one group.] In this age, the Templar will serve as a guide to all of humanity on the journey to the Fifth Dimension."

Good luck--the Knights Templar is an order of the Freemasons and the Masonic Order will not appreciate this usurpation of their corner on the term. I repeat: no HUMAN or PLANET moves into the Fifth Dimension as presented. Arcturas is a stopping off place for travelers, mostly from Orion and other Luciferian places, and then travelers simply call themselves Arcturians following an experience thereon. I would, however, note that THERE IS such a thing as the United Nations Parapsychology Society and that, in itself, should scare the living daylights out of you.

The ones in point had originally asked George Green to publish their works and when they found out of our relationship, would not allow George to even review the material--coincidence??

QUOTING:

FREE ENTERPRISE SOCIETY
I would like to honor a group of patriots who not only work endlessly for Constitutional recovery but as dedicated "patriots". They publish a journal by the label of Free Enterprise Society, 300 W. Shaw #205, Clovis, Ca. 93612.

An article has been sent to me from that paper and I would herein share it with you for it is filled with excellent observations.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
FRIEND OR FOE?
As many knowledgeable Americans have known, the banking system in the United States is going into the toilet. The evidence of this fact is that the House Banking Financial Institu­tions Subcommittee had voted to support the FDIC with $25 million in new taxpayer-protected borrowing. It was reported that the FDIC would be out of funds before the end of 1991 be­cause of the failure of over 1000 banks in recent years. The Bush administration proposed an overhaul of the system that would remove many of the regulations and would probably aid in the formation of mega-banks that would assume the position that they are "too important to fail". These actions mean that taxpayers will guarantee the operation of the mega-banks and assure that the Federal Reserve will take an even tighter strangle-hold on the economic future of every Ameri­can. When will we realize that whoever controls our money system--controls our country? In a move that graphically de­picts the state of political corruption in the State of California, Governor Wilson has "rammed" his new State budget through the approval process. In the opinion of this writer the governor used "threats, intimidation and political blackmail" to accom­plish his goal of raising new taxes to "balance the State budget". In response to any of the legislators that dared to oppose him the governor replied, "It is the easiest thing in the world simply to hunker down and chant 'no new taxes' ." He went on to say that he has no respect for lawmakers that would not participate in his plan. The new increases will affect the income tax, state vehicle fees and "other taxes". Apparently the legislators failed to be impressed by the additional need for state funding as shortly af­ter allowing the governor his budget settlement they voted them­selves a lavish $23,200 pay raise (unlawfully). The "salons" re­ported that this raise will help close the gap between what the senators received per year ($101,900) and the salary that the members of the House of Representatives voted themselves a couple of years ago ($125,100). [H: How many of you think you might be able to scrape by on these meagre incomes?] The legislation came as somewhat of a surprise to many and was attached to an appropriations bill and approved very late at night so as to avoid the publicity on the late news programs, it was reported. So, while the rest of us tighten our belts and prepare to fund the "budget gap" by paying more of our hard-earned dollars in taxes, our elected officials will not participate in this effort. (Government hogs feeding at the government trough.)

Awash in red ink, betrayed by self-serving bureaucrats and un­der attack by the Federal Government in Washington D.C., State Governments are now faced with extinction and a massive federal power structure will replace them. The "plan" is in keeping with the objectives of the "New World Order". Con­solidation of power will make it much easier to effect the merger into the One World Government. Unknowing and seemingly uncaring Americans are paying the freight and as­sisting in the impending collapse by allowing the federal gov­ernment (under the guidance of "World Bankers") all the power, by way of income taxes, to accomplish this take-over. David Brinkley stated in a speech, more than a quarter of a century ago, "The decline and fall of the 50 state governments will be completed in our lifetime. The movement of political power from state capitals to Washington D.C. is inevitable and unstoppable whether we like it or not." Yes, the New World Order is approaching and the only hope that is left for us that care to retain our freedom is to alert, conscript and enjoin the majority of Americans to repair the treasonous acts committed by the bureaucrats. We must remove them from office and restore our Republic! We are not helpless and the cause is not hopeless but we as a people had better awaken and get busy!

END OF QUOTE
VISION OF GEORGE WASHINGTON
"OUR AMERICAN HERITAGE"
I am going to share another much offered story of exceptional extraterrestrial vision to which I can verify validity--FOR I WAS THERE!

QUOTE from the same journal in point above.

The story of George Washington's vision has been related by many others down through history and has been recorded in the Library of Congress. We bring it to you now for your edification and discernment, in his words:

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be dis­turbed, that it was some moments before I found language to in­quire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being be­fore me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took pos­session of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impos­sible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissi­pated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world--Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"'Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as be­fore, 'look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shad­owy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Eu­rope. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Re­public, look and learn.' I cast my eyes upon America and be­held villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

END OF A CENTURY COMETH
"Again I heard the mysterious voice say, 'Son of the Re­public, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word 'Union', bear­ing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, 'Remember ye are brethren." Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons, became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn." At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these continents arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shown down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, dosed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright an-gel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word 'Union', he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, 'Amen'.

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, 'Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and des-tiny of the United States."

Thus ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America.

George Washington was a man of great faith, courage and dedication. Many times before important battles, it was re-ported by his troops, that they would find him kneeling in prayer before the Almighty.

Perhaps it is time for you to prepare for "the final battle" also?

Go Dharma, for it is predicted a major earthquake in the area of San Bernardino about 6:00 this evening and it is now 5:59. These predictions are coming now from your "scientific com-munity" who placed the local hospital in Yucaipa and in San Bernardino on RED ALERT FOR THIS EVENING. Chelas, I don't think they are going to change their plans THIS TIME. God walks with you. Take this from the machine in case the power fails and the writing is lost.

Salu, Hatonn to clear.

PJ 51
CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

THU., JULY 2, 1992 7:34 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 321

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 1992

TODAY'S WATCHIT

EARTHQUAKES?.
What happened to the earthquakes in California?--didn't even make honorable mention on CNN this early morning! Could it be connected to the move-in on Yugoslavia? Could it be to lull you to sleep for the Fourth of July? Ho-hummmmm. It turns out the warning for San Bernardino was intended for the full week-end and not just yesterday afternoon. But, for some rea­son the predictors are coming OFF a "sure" thing into a maybe or possibly. Ask the people in the "hit" areas how steady the ground is right now--it has never stopped shaking. No, it is not OFF.

Further, they are pulling your attention back to the mid-East U.S. for expected tornados, floods and "incredible" storms. No one even mentions the OTHER quakes from one side of the U.S. to the other. Why would that be?

The reason for utilizing the faults which were "struck" was to make sure THE SAN ANDREAS WOULD NOT BE TRIG­GERED. Both of the major quakes were not only on long inac­tive faults but were not even interceptive of the San Andreas. Had they moved on to the Garlock it would likely have triggered the "Big One" without striking the entire coastal area. Chelas, this is NOT OFF, just waiting proceeding events. The earth is still shaking like mush in the stricken areas but you will note a tremendous lessening of pulse and tonal assault today so local nerves will be much more "at rest" until they start bombardment again. You will not be out of these "woods" until some time next week--after they tell you the shuttle has landed for it was the "decoy" for first strike capability and your enemy told the whole world as much! Space-cadets won't be able to bear the burden either because the Russians were a lot more clever than you THIS TIME.

Now, for longevity of peace and quiet? There won't be any for the game is in full blossom so enjoy the respite even if it be for only a brief few hours. You will note that local epicenter "victims" note no lessening of the "fluid" motion underfoot. You have been toyed with just as the proverbial cat and mouse.

Who is YOUR enemy? Think again!! Your government and political nation has enemies in action--does that mean that these ones are YOUR enemies? They do not seem to be MINE! The "Eagles" are still in flight--they most certainly have NOT landed! If you are of God perhaps you should be readjusting your thought patterns into a more suitable direction. Just who IS your enemy? I see! A little lie here and a little lie there--and soon, nobody recognizes truth when it smacks them in the face head on. I think you just may have YOUR enemies mixed up a bit--and it ain't space aliens EITHER! Better take a long hard look at your government and Elite with that "Plan 2000"--I note the Russians with those Cosmospheres want no part of your New World Order OR your One World Government UN­LESS, OF COURSE, IT'S THEIRS!

COMMUNIST BLACKMAIL?
What of a couple of U.S. cargo planes into Yugoslavia and U.N. troops to insure receiving of "humanitarian aid"? Seems to me you are still murdering Iraqi babies by the thousands for lack of humanitarian aid. Also, in Africa, the planes can't get through to the starving and no one gives a tinker's damn. What about them?

Yugoslavia wants your aid so badly that the Serbs say if you come-on-in, U.S., you will be sunk into another war that will be worse than Vietnam! Humanitarian aid? Oh, I don't think so.

"Puppets on a String" under blackmail by Soviet Communists is the REAL name of the game underway.

CALIFORNIA--NO BUDGET, NO MONEY, NO JOBS!
The state of California is bankrupt, you must know--along with just about all the other states and the nation. The state is issuing only "I Owe You's" to employees and makes a big deal of whether or not they will be honored by the banks--well, I ask you: What are Federal Reserve notes? They are NOT govern­ment currency--they are pieces of paper which are not worth the paper printed on either. In fact, chelas, note the big lie and thrust that Iran is printing billions of $100 Federal Reserve notes (yours) to balance their budgets and pay the debts--this aided and abetted by Syria. [Or so they say!]

Funny thing about all this, they also say the "money" is printed on U.S. Government printing presses. How do you suppose Iran got U.S. Government printing presses?? Could this be the opportunity to change currency on youse-the-sleeple? Surely you don't want Iran and Syria--and especially Israel--using YOUR money do you? Nobody said anything when Japan and the U.S. did it and still do it. But golly, geeze--not Iran! Oh well, Iran denies the whole thing anyway and no one would lie to you--would they? Your government surely wouldn't do that, would they?

BCCI BANKING
What a relief, Mr. Clark and Mr. Altman were NOT indicted along with the "foreign" bandits of BCCI. Further, they can't even be tried on their own little banking schemes--because those nasty Abu Dhabi politicians have the local banksters under "House Arrest" and the U.S. can't kidnap them like they did the doctor in Mexico. Would this appear handy or what?

SPELL "RELIEF"--"NO OCTOBER SURPRISE"
Back to Bushes and poison aphids on the branches: Mr. Bush's people have declared that Mr. Bush is "clear" of all charges in the October Surprise incident--"He did not go to Paris" as ac­cused! Oh? What of the very pilots who flew him there and back? What of the ones who met WITH HIM THERE? Is Mr. Bush a simple illusion--here today and gone tomorrow? And what of CIA's Mr. Casey and that nice Mr. Grey? What of Kissinger and Shultz? Flitterbirds all, I guess. Funny thing about political years of election--even MR. PEROT has decided not to testify regarding any POW/MIAs for "...fear of making a political circus of the matter".

AMERICA: ARE YOU AS TOTALLY BONKERS AS IT WOULD AT FIRST GLANCE APPEAR THIS DAY? SO BE IT AND GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU SURELY DO NEED A LOT OF IT.

BO GRITZ
Hummmn, speaking of POW/MIA and lies. What ever hap­pened to good old Bo Gritz? Is he dead, alive, apt to win an election--ever heard the name? I thought not. I think this next notation from a friend in Arizona sums it up.

A COMMENT: "The only time I've heard BO GRITZ' name ever mentioned on National Network News was on an ABC 'Expose" on the MIA-POW issue which blasted Bo, condemning him as a 'liar, deceiver, fraud' on his MIA-POW statements, branding him as a 'hoaxter' lying to the American people. They never even once mentioned he was a Presidential Candidate! This sure infuriated me; I almost had apoplexy....!"

I would certainly surmise that "Bo" is not one of the "in" group. This says about as much "good" about a man as any­thing I have yet heard.
THE OUEEN OF THE WORLD
"As Queen of Canada I...." said Lizzie yesterday as she sur­veyed her Canadian Kingdom and said "Ameri--, ER-R, Canada will never be divided!" Oops of the year? Or.....??

NO INTEREST RATE INCREASE?
YES ON INTEREST RATES!
Mr. Bush asked the Fed to again tinker with the interest rates in his behalf by lowering rates. The Feds agreed instantly--HOW­EVER, just YESTERDAY he said "....interest rates and lending will HOLD STEADY WITHOUT CHANGES, the economy is in good recovery". Hatonn confusing?

UNEMPLOYMENT?
The announcement has come forth that the unemployment fig­ures have been wrongly projected through computer errors--"There are more unemployed in the U.S. than thought," they say today. California says it is so bad that there is no way to make up the billions of dollars deficit because there are so many unemployed with "...no jobs to return to".

YELTSIN
I told you to beware of ".... enemies bearing gifts" and you didn't listen' While the Elite Gorbachev made deals in Israel, Yeltsin was blackmailing the U.S. I told you a lot of your own "happenings" would revolve around what you would do to save assets with Russia. You made a swing at 'first strike" and the Russians expected it--they also expect the NEXT ATTEMPT. AMERICANS--WELCOME TO COMMUNIST USSR! How do you like it so far? Well, gold raised in price by $4.00 this morning--but who has the gold?

Chelas, you have only "just begun"! I find my own self wishing we (me) had been lying to you as accused for I see a bleak fu­ture in perception for the next years--if you have years. Fear-monger Hatonn? Oh God, I wish it had turned out that way and not this way.

UPDATE ON NULL-TIME AND PHOTONS
This capitulation to serve Russia may have just bought you a little "time" on the photon ring of disaster. It will depend on how the next few days unfold. We need more time, dear ones, so let us rejoice if we can gain even a tiny bit for our own use. Do not put aside preparations--stay right on top of ALL preparations for you are at the door of disaster and it is still wide-open--please, do not be foolish. This is still the most unstable time in the history of the world and worsening minute by minute. There are so many distractions as to ad­dle your minds--don't close your eyes for the hands ARE quicker than the eyes as they deceive you.

Well, Dharma, we shall simply have to continue to unfold the stories as best we can and hope some will be seeing confirma­tion of the truth of it and raise their eyes above the flatland table-top and at least check their "divine plan" for future refer­ence. You are going to find that the LIES involved with your "divinity", "source" and "future" are FAR AND BEYOND WORSE THAN THAT OF POLITICS! So be it.