힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#051, THREADS OF SILK--BANDS OF STEEL, TANGLED WEBS VOL. VII

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 17

REC #1 HATONN

THU., JULY 9, 1992 8:33 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 328

THURSDAY, JULY 9, 1992

TODAY'S SPOTLIGHT
    Note please: Yeltsin got absolutely EVERYTHING he went af­ter at the G-7 Conference in Germany. The most dangerous transaction is the most outrageously clever maneuver of them all--giving you the industrial facilities (which you already con­trol and are totally worthless with billions of dollars needed to bring them into operation). I wonder if they offered to give you back "Kissinger and Associates" in Russia in exchange for ev­erything given them? If this were not so serious it would be the comic event of the centuries. My crew is still on the floor try­ing to catch their breath. Now watch the action in this now un­derway "summit" and see how much YOU gain or lose! I sim­ply do not see how you can look at your papers and newscasts with a straight face. I wish I had time to go down the articles, in order of writing, and point out the absurdity in each and ev­ery one. It is TOTAL hog-swill.

HENRY KISSINGER
    For you who still don't believe "Dr." Kissinger has anything to do with your government and/or world affairs--let me reassure you that his input is taken as "gospel" and, while he operates one of the largest businesses in both Moscow, Russia and in China--he writes things like the following, which are carried in every Establishment paper as headline news:

QUOTE:

Los Angeles Times, July 5, 1992 by Henry Kissinger: former Secretary of State and frequent writer for The Times.

THE BUSH-YELTSIN DEAL THAT NOBODY'S
    HEARD OF
    Diplomacy: Russ[s]ia and the United States quietly sign a docu­ment aimed at remaking the world. The problem is they didn't ask anybody else. By Henry A. Kissinger, New York.

President Boris N. Yeltsin's visit to the United States pro­duced a charter that seeks to give concrete meaning to the term new world order. The document could involve, if its ideas take hold, a revolutionary reordering of global relationships. Such radical changes should not be implemented without a full na­tional debate.

True, statements of principle are rarely implemented literally. But they do reflect a state of mind and hidden assumptions that shape long-term policy.

The most significant premises of "A Charter for American-Russian Partnership and Friendship" are that no geopolitical is­sues remain between the United States and Russia and that the spread of democracy will guarantee permanent peace. Russia is assumed to share identical goals, making possible a "strategic partnership" between the superpowers.

Are these premises valid?

The collapse of the Soviet Union is surely the seminal event of our time. But the nature of what is to replace it is still unset­tled. Other established patterns of global relations are bound to alter. Care must be taken not to foster principles of world order that unintentionally encourage a cycle of instability and constrain the evolution of newly free countries.

The new charter is permeated by a tone redolent of a global Russo-U.S. condominium. [H: Does ANY reader know what Mr. Kissinger just said in this sentence?] Russia is called a "Strategic partner". In addition, "the United States and the Rus­sian Federation will unite [emphasis added] in their efforts toward strengthening international peace and security, preventing and settling regional conflicts, and solving global problems."

Can the United States sustain such an undertaking? Should Russia be encouraged into a global role, which is like putting liquor before a reforming alcoholic? Where does this leave the U.S. allies?

The atmosphere of condominium emphasizes the curious clause stating that the two countries abjure "the threat of use of force against the territorial integrity and political independence of each other [emphasis added]" . Could this not be read to mean that the threat of force against other countries is permitted by the charter? Previous U.S.-Soviet statements of principle always contained clauses declaring that nothing in them super­seded existing obligations, or they made new mutual obligations genera. The new restrictive clause, even if inadvertent, is bound to be noted. [H: And just how many of you noted this "...tone redolent of a global Russo-U.S. condominium. "? Did you, further, take note that this "...atmosphere of con­dominium emphasizes the curious clause stating that the two countries abjure. "?]
    The charter emphasizes a vast new effort by the United States and the Russian Federation to "support the strengthening of the Euro-Atlantic Community" because "security is indivisible from Vancouver to Vladivostok." When this concept first appeared in the Mikhail S. Gorbachev era, it was the slogan of European and Soviet leaders seeking to reduce U.S. influence and to gain maximum freedom of action for essentially national purposes. Once everybody is allied to everybody else, existing institutions will dissolve into a vague structure incapable of joint action and thus, in the end, best suited to nationalistic policies.

[H: Oops--it appears Mr. Kissinger is just a bit concerned about some things that could come from this--like wipe-out his own business interests in some way. Let's see now, it seems Mr. Gorbachev is president of Kissinger & Associates in Moscow (by whatever "name"). It also appears that while Mr. Yeltsin was in the U.S., Mr. Gorbachev was doing "something absurd" with the Israelis in Tel Aviv. What could it have been? Why? Could it be that the "Bolsheviks" may be in trouble with the world order as it now appears to be coming down? Someone is certainly blackmailing some­one else, it appears to me.]

The Euro-Atlantic Community seems to include the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, the European neutrals, the new East European democracies and all the successor states of the Soviet Union. [H: What does he mean by "seems"--he is the very one who set up the originals. Don't you sort of think he "knows"?] The interests of these countries are assumed to be identical and to flow naturally from their democratic structures. But, in the real world, can this melange be called a community? Does the phrase "indivisible security" entitle either superpower to act alone in the likely event there is no consensus, or does each side have a veto? Is the choice between hegemony or paralysis?

And in what way can the five Central Asian republics of the Soviet Union or the three new states of the Caucasus be said to belong to a European security structure, not to speak of a Euro-Atlantic Community? If Kieghizstan, one of the Central Asian republics, becomes "European", why not Pakistan or India nearby? The unspoken premise is that all the states of the for­mer Soviet Union, however different their culture and history, are still treated as if they were under Moscow's tutelage.

The unprecedented role assigned to the European Security Conference and the phrase that "America and the Russian Federation cannot accept another phase of European instability" point up the charter's basic incompatibility with existing Atlantic institutions. Within NATO, the United States opposes a sepa­rate European military force on the ground that it weakens the integrated command. The charter, however, leaves little scope for NATO, except to contribute forces and resources to the newly invented Euro-Atlantic Community as some kind of ex­clusive club directed against Asia.

Similar ambiguities weaken the charter's relevance to the strains produced by the breakup of the Soviet Union. In less than a year, 15 new states have emerged. All have become members of the United Nations. None, except the Baltic states has known independence for the last 150 years. Hundreds of thousands of soldiers of the erstwhile Red Army remain on their territories. The soldiers intervene in local conflicts ostensibly to protect Russian minorities.

While the Russian Republic has not directly challenged the independence of the new states, it has not fully accepted it either. [H: I could have sworn there were wars going on in al-most ALL of the new states--especially Yugoslavia at this very moment--who do YOU think is at war?] Russian leaders maneuver with persistence to establish themselves as the linear descendants of the historic empire. The entry of all the successor republics into the European Security Conference is a measure of this campaign's success.

If Moscow attempts to recentralize its former empire, some sort of military conflict is probable. If it succeeds, even partly, alarm bells will ring around the Soviet periphery--but especially in Eastern Europe. The traditional pattern of mutual fear between Russia and its neighbors will reappear. The U.S.-Russian partnership will collapse.

This may not be an acute problem as long as Russia, together with all the successor states, faces economic disaster. But as they recover, the question of whether the new charter reduces the dangers becomes relevant.

The Bush Administration seems to assume that liberal democracy and market economics will, by themselves, achieve and preserve peace everywhere. But even if true, this point will not be reached for decades. Meanwhile, the United States must contribute to international stability with a foreign policy that goes beyond social engineering. The effort to shore up the Russian government is laudable, and the Congress should support it. But we must not so idealize and personalize the relationship as to lose sight of geopolitical imperatives. We need to balance the respect and cooperation to which Russia's reforms and potential power entitle it against the dangers of hegemony over smaller successor states.

The toughest question raised is whether a Russia seeking to build democracy and a market economy and in need of vast amounts of foreign assistance can possibly fulfill the role as-signed to it by the charter. Is it wise to divert Russia into a global enterprise that may keep it from even defining a responsible role with respect to the internal relationships of the former Soviet Union? At the end of an evolution that we should assist, Russia may turn into the partner envisioned by the charter. As of now, such a role is at best premature, at worst dangerous.

END OF QUOTING

Goodness, this must have a "fog-factor" of somewhere near a 100%. At any rate, considering what a leader Mr. Kissinger is in the Elite One World Order Global 2000, is it just possible that Yeltsin (and moreover and above, Pamyat and Soyuz) may not be such vicious criminals against "you-the-little-or-dinary citizens" as against the Elite Administration?? It does become obvious that THAT man they all laughed at and insulted when he FIRST came to visit America has somehow gained a lot of power--enough to completely get EVERYTHING he goes after and your Elite grubbers capitulate at E'VERY TURN. Hmn-n-n! Does it not indicate that there is some kind of power somewhere? Why would the world capitulate to a broken, bankrupt and now defenseless nation if there is not "something" afoot that is VERY, VERY POWERFUL? Think about it most carefully before you read on and we share our next blast of insults from none other than the UFO Bible (magazine) as "faxed to me yesterday".
    NEW SERIES BEGINNING
    Good gracious, a series about little old ME?!? Or is it to tear down George Green whom the UFO "community" is after for bringing you the truth about "things" and "them"? Let us let YOU decide--I am weary of "my" friends being the last to know what is going on.

The following is from UFO, 30 Vol. 7, No. 4, 1992. A copy of the "article" was sent to my attention on July 8, 1992 so I as­sume the issue is "new". I think, for this particular group in point, it is interesting that the pictured copy of the LIBERATOR utilized was the one with the headline: Underground Bases Honeycomb U.S.. The adversary really didn't like THAT ONE. My scribe is at a great disadvantage for she has no idea WHO in the world these people are who so graciously write about our work. Perhaps Mr. Ecker (Don) will be relieved to know that I DO! Furthermore, he may just not like what I have to say in "that sought after interview" he claims to desire with "Hatonn". So be it.

COPY:

A NEO-NAZI ET? 'HATONN'S WORLD ' --PART I
    by Don Ecker

In 1943, my father was a young merchant seaman on board a convoy leaving England to carry supplies to the Soviet Union. The Second World War was at its height, and the United States, along with England, France and the Soviet Union, was locked in a life-and-death struggle with Nazi Germany. The Nazis had overrun all of Western Europe, England was on her knees and everyone was sure that Russia was a rotting structure just wait­ing to topple.
    The supplies on board that convoy were intended to keep Russia in the war until such time as America could achieve a full war­time economy, and in concert with the British, the Russians and other peoples would ultimately beat the Nazi gangsters into the ground.
    There were other convoys headed toward Russia on a similar mission, and most did get through. But my Dad's ship did not.

It was hit by a U-boat and then finished off by Nazi bombers. (My father survived the ordeal.)

As we all know, WW-II had a successful ending,. the Nazi regime was destroyed, but by 1945, Nazis still had managed to kill about 20 million Russians, both military and civilian.

The British lost just under a million people, both military and civilian, the French about 750,000 and Poland, 4 1/2 million. Loss of life in the death camps included 6 million Jews and 5 million Europeans of other races and backgrounds.

Germany also suffered greatly. By war's end, she had lost around 11 million people, which consisted of military and civil­ian casualties. These figures are cited in The Encyclopedia of Military History, by Dupuy and Dupuy, Harper and Row, 1977.)

I am sure you are by now wondering what this has to do with UFOs.

We will get to that in a moment, but first let us drop back about 25 years to the dawning of the Age of Aquarius. Back in 1967 and 1968, "flower power" was in. It was not uncommon to turn on the television and see news broadcasts of "love-ins", sit-ins and crowds of young high school and college-age kids marching for peace and calling for acceptance and equality of all people everywhere.

We were all human after all, and for many the '60s ushered in the new age of love and understanding. There was no room for intolerance or bigotry.

UFOs, on the other hand, were not faring quite as well under the scrutiny of Ed Condon at the University of Colorado's gov­ernment-sponsored inquiry. Later ridiculed by many, Condon's report seemed to ignore the many factual cases, instead concentrating on "contactee" or fringe-element reports.

Contactee activity has been around as long as people have chased lights in the sky and thought often wacky and incredible, usually amounted to largely harmless claims. But much more recently, some of the contactee information has taken on darker overtones.

In February, UFO became more directly involved in looking at some recent incarnations of the contactee message when a call came in from a reader in Chicago, who was inquiring about a publishing company called America West.

Based in Tehachapi, California, [WRONG!!], America West Publishing is owned and operated by George and Desiree' Green. (It has no relationship to the airline.) The Greens' company regularly prints and distributes a newsprint publication called the PHOENIX LIBERATOR, formerly the PHOENIX JOURNAL EXPRESS, purported to be transmissions from an extraterrestrial in orbit around Earth.

This alleged ET calls himself, according to George, Gyeor­gos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transi­tion, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet--Ashtar Command. [H: He has a couple of things misconstrued--like being in the Command of someone named Ashtar. Ashtar is only a label given the entity who heads the evacuation Command and Central Computer system and I only have occasional need to participate with that fleet in any association. That association has been explained in de­tail in the JOURNALS. Further, I am IN COMMAND--not Commander-in-Chief. This is just for a bit of clarification for you readers of THIS document. Moreover, I am only occasionally in "orbit around your planet", if the difference is important to you. ] Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transi­tion. (But, he says, you can just call him "Hatonn.") [H: Ah so! Would it be so "strange" if this author introduced him­self as Mr. Don Ecker and said, you may call me "Don" or "Ecker"? Do you condemn a being for being courteous and using good manners? I do note that not many gracious manners are utilized by this one toward me and/or George Green and we have done NOTHING TO OR WITH HIM OR HIS MAGAZINE. HOW DOES HE HAVE INSIGHT ENOUGH TO PRONOUNCE SUCH CARNAGE UPON OUR PRESENCE AND RIGHT OF EXISTENCE? OR, IS THIS THE TYPE OF JOURNALISM NOW FULLY AC­CEPTED AND RESPECTED IN YOUR CONTROLLED ENVIRONMENT OF DISINFORMERS?]
    Hatonn is not a specifically channeled entity, however, Green says, "He sends the information on a military channel that is re­ceived and written down by the scribe, Dharma." Dharma is Doris Ekker, a 60-ish grandmother who purportedly receives and then writes down the transmission from Commander Ha­tonn. [H: Well it is NOT a military channel. It is simply short-wave high-band transmission. Further, have none of you ever heard of a "translator" or a "secretary"? How quaint!]

POLITICAL COMMENTARY.
    Cmdr. Hatonn does not limit himself to spiritual counsel. He is concerned with all aspects of life on Earth, particularly politi­cal aspects. In the myriad writings attributed to Hatonn, he "rains wisdom" on every subject from the history and instability of neighborhoods in Cuba and Peru to the covert agenda of the world's power-brokers. (Issues which are, of course, very much related). In DESTRUCTION OF A PLANET: ZION­ISM IS RACISM, Hatonn introduces himself, saying, "Hatonn present in the Light of Radiance, in service unto God and Man."

For an extraterrestrial, Hatonn is extremely well informed and opinionated on just about everything. His diatribes encom­pass Reaganomics, medieval history, the "actual" origin of the Jews, the wisdom of incorporation and current American economic woes, and much more than can be described here. [H: Thank you for taking notation of the above. I will point out that in view of my accepted KNOWLEDGE of wide diver­sity--WHY WOULD MR. ECKER CHOOSE THIS PAR­TICULAR SUBJECT TO FOCUS UPON??? COULD IT BE WE HAVE AN ELITE GLOBALIST ON OUR HANDS OR SIMPLY A DISINFORMATION/MISINFORMATION COUNTERFEIT JOURNALIST??? I would suggest that almost ANY subject upon which I have written would be more valuable than the one he has chosen to blast universally and with intentional focus. Or, will we find that Mr. Ecker doesn't READ AT ALL OR IF SO, VERY, VERY POORLY AND BIS ARITHMETIC AND RESEARCH CAPABHIITES ARE SORELY LACKING.]
    The transmissions have a familiar ring. According to Hatonn--as recorded by "Dharma"--most of what is wrong with the world, and more specifically with America, is a "secret government" within the government. This secret government or New World Order is controlled by "The Committee of 300" and international bankers. [H: So? And do not all of Mr. Ecker's FORMER FRIENDS state the same thing?? What have we here? The UFO magazine's thrust has been the "secret government's cover-up of EVERYTHING--INCLUDING UF0s!]

ANTI-SEMMC MEANING
    One of the caveats to interpreting common phrases such as "international bankers" is realizing its allusion to Jews and anti-Semitism. [H: Good grief--how so? I have told you over and over and over--SEMITES ARE NOT .TEWS! Surely Mr. Ecker, you can read better than THATU When queried, Green denies having any anti-Semitic feelings himself. But if he doesn't, Hatonn does. [H: WRONG! I AM A "SEMITE" AND SO IS GEORGE GREEN--you had better check out your historical research capabilities.] According to the works flowing from America West Publishers, attributed to "Commander Hatonn," most history is not what it is purported to be: books like Destruction of a Planet; Zionism IS Racism and The Trillion Dollar Lie: The HOLOCAUST, Vols. 1 and 2, assert that there was NO HOLOCAUST. [H: WRONG. There most certainly WAS a holocaust but NOT LIKE PRESENTED AND YOU REDUCE THE VERY HONOR TO THE ONES WHO "DID" SUFFER SO CRUELLY BY YOUR LIES AND DECEPTIONS! IT IS NOT "I", SIR, WHO IS THE FOOL] Hatonn says Jews are not really Jews, per se, but "Khazars," who came out of the area that used to be the U.S.S.R. [H: Indeed!]

UFO material appears at times, with explanations no one else has come up with. According to the word from Hatonn per George Green, for instance, the Tunguska explosion in Siberia in June of 1908 was actually a secret, 30-megaton atomic bomb designed and built by a secret society of British and German scientists. Green tells UFO that the bomb was delivered by a balloon. [H: Where have you been Mr. Ecker?? Scientists on YOUR PLACE gave that information and a whole lot more and it has been written up in major well accepted news-letters such as Antony Sutton's works. There was a magnificent plan to actually tilt the planet with that explosion except the perpetrators couldn't get their time-zone changes correctly computed! As to balloon delivery: they did not have SR-71s and C-130's to utilize in clandestine activities as are present TODAY. Besides it would have been most propitious to use such "silent running" craft, would it not?]
    'NO HOLOCAUST'
    [H: Methinks this man has a hang-up of some sort for out of some sixty he can't seem to get rid of a nagging urge to beat this to death--something like does the ADL (branch of British Intelligence), WZO, WJC, and "hate crime" squealers. Do not you readers find this interesting? A "UFO" journal and no mention or curiosity is even SHOWN about possible UFO knowledge or possibilities of gleaning some information regarding the cosmos--JUST DEAL WITH GARBAGE, LIES AND DISINFORMATION AS NEARLY AS I CAN DISCERN. If YOU were given possible chance of information from a Space-command officer and a "Host" of Holy God who knows enough to see to it that the very workings of God and Universe is put to JOURNAL--would you ask about the numbers in Germany in the 1940's? Would you not think it wise to choose something which would actually be of interest to the masses and possibly give you insight to what confronts you as a species and civilization? So be it.]

There were no death camps in Germany or Poland, according to the Phoenix material. [H: Mr. Ecker: you are full of it, as you later say about "me". There were camps in which death was incredibly massive so I suggest you GO READ THE MATERIAL AS WRITTEN AND POSSIBLY EVEN WRITE WITHOUT SELECTED TAKE-OUTS, THE WHOLE LOT OF MATERIAL--I HEREIN GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO REPRINT EVERY WORD I HAVE WRITTEN AND MY "BROTHERS" AS WELL! IN FACT, IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD INSIST THAT YOU DO SO--IN YOUR SO-CALLED RESEARCH JOURNAL!] "There were not even six million Jews in all of Europe prior to the start of the war," Green stated. According to him and Ha­tonn, the copious number of photographs that showed the world the horrors endured by victims incarcerated in the Nazi concen­tration camps were misinterpreted; the mountains of dead, starved bodies, the tattooed numbers on the arms of all inmates, even small children, were all a fabrication. [H: Mr. Ecker--it is hard to believe you could twist statements to THIS extent by utilizing the term ALL, etc. Do you not think that even a deceiver would be more cautious than to make such encom­passing and stupid statements? It seems the term "all" in both instances is YOURS, not Mr. Green's.]

In a casual tone of voice, Green told UFO that those corpses were actually dead Germans that Gen. Dwight David Eisen­hower, World War II Supreme Allied Commander and future President of the United States, had once interned in the former Nazi "work camps". Then, Green Said, Eisenhower allowed them to starve to death. [H: Gads, Mr. Ecker, where have YOU BEEN? Have you been so narrow in your research as to not READ what is available?? Try Spotlight, The New Federalist and dozens of other resources, AND how about the book called OTHER LOSSES by Bacque, which was "banned" in the U.S.? My, my, it would appear it is YOU who dwells in "outer space" and not Hatonn!]
    Of course, Green added, this is not his own information, but facts from the almost-omniscient Commander Hatonn, who stays in orbit and beams down wisdom from the stars. [H: Nope--no information from the "stars"--although I can give you a lot of information ABOUT THOSE STARS! "Almost-omni­scient"? Not too bad!]

On page 162 of ZIONISM IS RACISM, Cmdr. Hatonn claims the Nazis decided "Since force could not be used (to get the Jews out of Germany) for fear of potential international repercussions, the way to break down their resistance was to in­still a distinctive Jewish identity amongst them by systematically promoting Jewish schools, athletic teams, Hebrew, Jewish art and music, etc. Combined with Zionist occupational re-training centers, this would induce the recalcitrant Jews to abandon their homeland." [H: Commander Hatonn "claims" this? Go read again, Mr. Ecker--that was a direct "quote" from an "earth" document and Hatonn "claims" nothing of the sort! This happened to be truth BUT NOW IS USED TOTALLY OUT OF CONTEXT IN THIS ARTICLE IN UFO as the entire ar­ticle is relative to Unidentified flying Objects and possible Cosmic (space) information and/or focus. If you are trying to discredit me, Mr. Ecker--you are ONLY discrediting self! I am come as a Host of God--and I find you ALSO AVOID THAT SUBJECT LIKE IT WILL GIVE YOU A BAD CASE OF PLAGUE.]
    HITLER' S 'MEIN KAMPF '
    We all know how very unconcerned the Nazi regime was about world opinion in 1936, when Hitler ordered German troops to re-occupy the Rhineland in violation of the Treaty at Versaille. Hitler had spelled out his plan years before in Mein Kampf, the book that became the Nazi bible. In Mein Kampf, Hitler stated for the record that he would "settle with the Jews". [H: Is that supposed to mean "slay them all"?--"gas them all?"--what mean you when you say, for instance, that you "...will settle with Mr. Cooper"--on the AIR yet?! Does that mean that you will murder him? How come you to this con­clusion? Taken out of context as you have, perhaps it meant he was going to settle accounts and pay them all they were owed? How about--settling by giving them Germany or Palestine? How is it you come to this particular conclusion which "infers" annihilation? Perhaps that is what it meant--but more likely, as with your own statement regarding Mr. Cooper--you didn't like accounts in some fashion and "would settle...."? You even claimed Mr. Cooper had threatened to "kill" you! and you stated that on an open radio interview--what are you, Mr. Ecker? Perhaps you would like me to share more with our readers, and yours!]
    In America(n) [sic, sic] West's volume entitled SPACE GATE, THE VEIL REMOVED, it appears that Commander Hatonn is not above plagiarizing. Taking sections from some of the voluminous tracts of Milton William Cooper (Cooper at one point threatened that he was going to sue Green), Hatonn put in his own words that tired old canard: "YES, DEAR ONES, PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS MURDERED BY THE SECRET SERVICE AGENT WHO DROVE HIS CAR IN THE MOTORCADE." (All capitalized) [H: (ALL CAPITAL­IZED): I JUST WROTE IT AGAIN! THE FATAL SHOTS WERE FIRED BY GREER FROM THE LIMO DRIVER'S SEAT AND BY HUNT FROM THE "GRASSY KNOLL". There were many involved and I have named almost all of them in one place or another. By the way, JUST WHAT IS IT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND, SIR? Funny thing about "plagiarizing"--TRUTH CANNOT BE PLAGIARIZED! Furthermore, I continually get correspondence urging me to look into the fact that "...Cooper is plagiarizing your work, Hatonn!" Can't have it BOTH WAYS, chelas! NOW, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT INCI­DENT, I WONDER?? WHOSE SIDE MIGHT YOU BE ON, SIR? YOU SOUND PRETTY SELF-INCRIMINAT­ING TO ME.]
    THE TRILLION DOLLAR LIE. THE HOLOCAUST, again supposedly the dictums of Commander Hatonn, delivers rhetoric that sounds terrifyingly close to fascist propaganda. In it, we get the text of the "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", which purport to be a blueprint for a "Zionist" or Jewish takeover. Re­dundant quotes include, "Anarchy is something that the Jew promotes relentlessly. While in complete control of the finan­cial powers of the state, they promote internecine strife..." [H: What would you have me do, misquote a document utilized as an action blueprint for centuries?? I did not WRITE THE PROTOCOLS but you seem to present this as if some­how I DID! Nope, sorry--they came right along before and with the Communist Manifesto, Nazi Manifesto and now your New World Order--New World PLAN 2000.] Later, on page 153, Hatonn says that after a state exhausts itself during war or civil war, "IT CAN THEN, IN ANY CASE, BE AC­COUNTED AS IRRETRIEVABLY LOST AND IN THE POWER OF THE JEWS." Yet, Hatonn bills himself as an extraterrestrial bringer of light, condescendingly referring to his readers as "misguided children". Could Hatonn be a mouth­piece for someone else?
    [H: Yes, I COULD be. But I am not. I do suggest however, that I would not deprive you of the privilege of holding that honor, Mr. Don Ecker!]
    Part Two of this article will examine more of the information offered by America West. Don Ecker will attempt a direct inter­view of Hatonn, as well as speak to several survivors of the "non-existent" Jewish Holocaust.

END OF QUOTING.

Attempt an interview of Hatonn???? Attempt?? It seems any who have efforted to speak with Hatonn have received gracious time and service, although often I have been invited to attend your "interviews" and only have received threats, insults and stupidity in return for the reception. If this is your thrust and intent of dealing with such a subject in point--wherein you will "interview several survivors of the 'non-existent' Jewish Holo­caust" I suggest you are really "reaching", Mr. Ecker! I have yet to witness A SINGLE "SURVIVOR" WHO SAW ANY­THING PRONOUNCED AS HAVING HAPPENED AS TO DEATH CAMPS! I DO NOTE, HOWEVER, THAT THOSE "SURVIVORS" ARE VERY WILLING TO EXECUTE INNOCENT PEOPLE SUCH AS DEMJANJUK FOR CRIMES "NOT" COMMITTED.

I would appreciate you readers giving me even ONE good REASON why I should subject my people to this nerd? He wants to know my relationship with my people? How about his relationship with one Vickie Cooper of UFO? When we speak of Hatonn, it should be noted that ones need to begin to think in terms of God, God's COMMANDMENTS and Creation's Universal LAWS.

YOU, Mr. Ecker, do NOT WANT AN INTERVIEW WITH ME--you want more games in order to discredit Truth and cover your own insecure and ridiculous assets. You seem to tell the audience WHO HATONN IS--when will you tell them WHO YOU ARE?

Ones such as you, Mr. Ecker, have turned what could have been a worthy JOURNAL information into what is nothing more than a rag-sheet of drivel and misinformation of the highest form. The articles are without merit, basis or truth in almost all instances and you dishonor anyone who would give you truth through just such articles as the foregoing. I do not judge you--I simply "judge" your work and actions and I find them sorely wanting value or truth. Your thrust is obviously toward misin­formation and Elite involvement to cover-up and disinformation--in order to further deceive readers seeking truth.

Your world is coming apart and you would utilize trite misguid­ance and that would appear to me to be only a mammoth dis­credit to your own integrity. I would guess, herein, however, that Mr. William Cooper and I are in pretty much identical har­mony concerning the type of writer as are you. I sanction nei­ther of your behaviors--but I do suggest that, at least, in spite of flammable temper, problems of control through many means and misguided direction--HE AT LEAST TRIES TO BRING TRUTH WHEREIN YOU DELIBERATELY BREAK IT DOWN INTO A RUBBISH HEAP OF YOUR OWN GARBAGE. Now, rightfully so--as you so often quoted above: this is "...in Hatonn's opinion". I would, however, measure my some sixty books against your representations of almost every­thing you "cover". So be it.

Consider this to be "PART II" of your "series". I don't think you actually want a personal interview with me--unless you can change the content and, therefore, it seems most unwise of me to do that to my people already being quite aware of a "fixed" setting.

In fact, you desire self-ego stroking with your clever articles and accusations of false thrust and worse perception--please feel free to print this as Part II. You have stirred up others on the "Get Green and Hatonn Trail" and it is going to be most costly and painful to them, also, and I think they will not thank you for your "service" unto them. When in a "nest of thieves" the "thief' cannot find the foolishness of his visible projection.

I am pleased to see that you are reading some of our material, however, and hope that some of it rubs off on your intelligence seeking brain system. One more presentation of a "sighting" from the 40's or 50's is going to make me heave-up. Do you not think the world and space has perhaps changed since half a century? Who cares about 1950 when you face the New World Order TODAY? In fact, how can you remain chained to a 1940 scenario as above--when the REAL HOLOCAUST is descend­ing upon you? Ah indeed, I have no need to interview one with such limited vision and narrow insight--I would consider it a dis­service to the readers seeking Truth.

If this be your leadership representatives, readers, I have only compassion, or perhaps simple "pity", for you of mankind. Blessings upon you of vision who can understand the circum­stances confronting your species and globe. Blessings upon you who can see the dangers to your Constitution and your freedom--Pity upon you ones who dwell in the dark places and insist ALL OTHERS REMAIN IN THE DARK WITH YOU.

Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#051, THREADS OF SILK--BANDS OF STEEL, TANGLED WEBS VOL. VII

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 11

REC #3 HATONN

WED., JULY 1, 1992 4:19 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 320

WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 1992

TODAY'S CHUCKLE
    In the mail this afternoon comes a letter from George Bush asking if we will support his campaign in order to "...determine the economic and political direction of our country for the bal­ance of the decade." Do you think perhaps there is more to the blindness of the right hand vs. the left than meets the eye? I will note that there was no recognition other than "corporation" by which to "sort"--so I guess all is working pretty well.

While on the subject of "mail", I would respond to three packets received also within the week. This seems to stem from a mailing from Albuquerque, NM.

ARCTURIANS. PUBLISHING AND 900 NUMBERS
    I have and continue to ask you ones to discern for selves that which is presented to you. As a matter of fact, each one who sent the advertising material had already done so and only wanted to share.

The material presents ones Dr. Norma Milanovich and Jean Meltesen. In point was a lecture given by Dr. Milanovich to the "Unifying Hunch Conference" in Marion, Massachusetts, which dealt with metaphysical/spiritual knowledge and phenomena, such as near-death or other dimensional experience, expanded interpretations of ancient knowledge, astro-physics and cosmol­ogy--and the crop circle enigma.

The resultant offering, as expected, on videotape for $35.00 each, is self-explanatory for it deals with "Transition of humans to the Fifth Dimension" [H: "HUMANS" as meant herein DO NOT TRANSITION TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION.], "Transition of planet Earth to the Fifth Dimension" [H: Planet Earth will not transition to the Fifth Dimension EITHER], "Introduction to the Ascended Masters and Celestial Realms", "Guidance from The Arcturians" [H: If you really want a song and dance version of confusion--hop on the Arcturian band-wagon and you will get the ride of your life--I promise it, but it won't be to where you THINK YOU ARE GOING.], "Explanation of the unified field of intelligence" [H: There is NO unified field of "INTELLIGENCE", there is only unification within KNOWING!], "Information on the crop circles" and "Energy, vibration, and frequencies--their meaning in relationship to human spiritual evolution." [H: Well, I can't say about this one--are they banning, impounding and prohibiting publication of the information? If not, I suggest you be wary!].
    Now, as to THE TEMPLAR IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE, by Dr. Milanovich, I would share the comments of the one who sent me the information: "This looks like covert Satanic stuff. Is it?--signed AFS." "AFS=Anonymous For Safety."

For $60.00 you can get THE TEMPLAR IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE and Master Kuthumi's message to the United Nations Parapsychology Society from the source in Albuquerque, NM.

Chelas, I don't wish to comment on these things. Dr. Milanovich and crew had some working interchange with America West but refused to even listen to Greens on the subject of Hosts, Hatonn or God--after having been the ones to make the invitation for a special visit to that group. I suggest you find out for yourselves if your curiosity regarding TRUTH is lacking fulfillment. I will say, however, that as stated, "Ascended Master Kuthumi has told us that this structure (a "great structure, in the form of a pyramid, that must be built to assist planet Earth in moving into the Fifth Dimension....") will be the rebuilt Solomon's Temple. We believe it is called the Templar after the Knights Templar, who, in the days of the Crusades, guided and protected pilgrims in the Holy Land. [H: No they did not--they were responsible for the myriad deaths under the guise of goodness more than any other one group.] In this age, the Templar will serve as a guide to all of humanity on the journey to the Fifth Dimension."

Good luck--the Knights Templar is an order of the Freemasons and the Masonic Order will not appreciate this usurpation of their corner on the term. I repeat: no HUMAN or PLANET moves into the Fifth Dimension as presented. Arcturas is a stopping off place for travelers, mostly from Orion and other Luciferian places, and then travelers simply call themselves Arcturians following an experience thereon. I would, however, note that THERE IS such a thing as the United Nations Parapsychology Society and that, in itself, should scare the living daylights out of you.

The ones in point had originally asked George Green to publish their works and when they found out of our relationship, would not allow George to even review the material--coincidence??

QUOTING:

FREE ENTERPRISE SOCIETY
    I would like to honor a group of patriots who not only work endlessly for Constitutional recovery but as dedicated "patriots". They publish a journal by the label of Free Enterprise Society, 300 W. Shaw #205, Clovis, Ca. 93612.

An article has been sent to me from that paper and I would herein share it with you for it is filled with excellent observations.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    FRIEND OR FOE?
    As many knowledgeable Americans have known, the banking system in the United States is going into the toilet. The evidence of this fact is that the House Banking Financial Institu­tions Subcommittee had voted to support the FDIC with $25 million in new taxpayer-protected borrowing. It was reported that the FDIC would be out of funds before the end of 1991 be­cause of the failure of over 1000 banks in recent years. The Bush administration proposed an overhaul of the system that would remove many of the regulations and would probably aid in the formation of mega-banks that would assume the position that they are "too important to fail". These actions mean that taxpayers will guarantee the operation of the mega-banks and assure that the Federal Reserve will take an even tighter strangle-hold on the economic future of every Ameri­can. When will we realize that whoever controls our money system--controls our country? In a move that graphically de­picts the state of political corruption in the State of California, Governor Wilson has "rammed" his new State budget through the approval process. In the opinion of this writer the governor used "threats, intimidation and political blackmail" to accom­plish his goal of raising new taxes to "balance the State budget". In response to any of the legislators that dared to oppose him the governor replied, "It is the easiest thing in the world simply to hunker down and chant 'no new taxes' ." He went on to say that he has no respect for lawmakers that would not participate in his plan. The new increases will affect the income tax, state vehicle fees and "other taxes". Apparently the legislators failed to be impressed by the additional need for state funding as shortly af­ter allowing the governor his budget settlement they voted them­selves a lavish $23,200 pay raise (unlawfully). The "salons" re­ported that this raise will help close the gap between what the senators received per year ($101,900) and the salary that the members of the House of Representatives voted themselves a couple of years ago ($125,100). [H: How many of you think you might be able to scrape by on these meagre incomes?] The legislation came as somewhat of a surprise to many and was attached to an appropriations bill and approved very late at night so as to avoid the publicity on the late news programs, it was reported. So, while the rest of us tighten our belts and prepare to fund the "budget gap" by paying more of our hard-earned dollars in taxes, our elected officials will not participate in this effort. (Government hogs feeding at the government trough.)

Awash in red ink, betrayed by self-serving bureaucrats and un­der attack by the Federal Government in Washington D.C., State Governments are now faced with extinction and a massive federal power structure will replace them. The "plan" is in keeping with the objectives of the "New World Order". Con­solidation of power will make it much easier to effect the merger into the One World Government. Unknowing and seemingly uncaring Americans are paying the freight and as­sisting in the impending collapse by allowing the federal gov­ernment (under the guidance of "World Bankers") all the power, by way of income taxes, to accomplish this take-over. David Brinkley stated in a speech, more than a quarter of a century ago, "The decline and fall of the 50 state governments will be completed in our lifetime. The movement of political power from state capitals to Washington D.C. is inevitable and unstoppable whether we like it or not." Yes, the New World Order is approaching and the only hope that is left for us that care to retain our freedom is to alert, conscript and enjoin the majority of Americans to repair the treasonous acts committed by the bureaucrats. We must remove them from office and restore our Republic! We are not helpless and the cause is not hopeless but we as a people had better awaken and get busy!

END OF QUOTE
    VISION OF GEORGE WASHINGTON
    "OUR AMERICAN HERITAGE"
    I am going to share another much offered story of exceptional extraterrestrial vision to which I can verify validity--FOR I WAS THERE!

QUOTE from the same journal in point above.

The story of George Washington's vision has been related by many others down through history and has been recorded in the Library of Congress. We bring it to you now for your edification and discernment, in his words:

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be dis­turbed, that it was some moments before I found language to in­quire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being be­fore me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took pos­session of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impos­sible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissi­pated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world--Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"'Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as be­fore, 'look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shad­owy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Eu­rope. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Re­public, look and learn.' I cast my eyes upon America and be­held villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

END OF A CENTURY COMETH
    "Again I heard the mysterious voice say, 'Son of the Re­public, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word 'Union', bear­ing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, 'Remember ye are brethren." Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons, became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn." At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these continents arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shown down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, dosed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright an-gel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word 'Union', he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, 'Amen'.

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, 'Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and des-tiny of the United States."

Thus ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America.

George Washington was a man of great faith, courage and dedication. Many times before important battles, it was re-ported by his troops, that they would find him kneeling in prayer before the Almighty.

Perhaps it is time for you to prepare for "the final battle" also?

Go Dharma, for it is predicted a major earthquake in the area of San Bernardino about 6:00 this evening and it is now 5:59. These predictions are coming now from your "scientific com-munity" who placed the local hospital in Yucaipa and in San Bernardino on RED ALERT FOR THIS EVENING. Chelas, I don't think they are going to change their plans THIS TIME. God walks with you. Take this from the machine in case the power fails and the writing is lost.

Salu, Hatonn to clear.

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

THU., JULY 2, 1992 7:34 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 321

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 1992

TODAY'S WATCHIT

EARTHQUAKES?.
    What happened to the earthquakes in California?--didn't even make honorable mention on CNN this early morning! Could it be connected to the move-in on Yugoslavia? Could it be to lull you to sleep for the Fourth of July? Ho-hummmmm. It turns out the warning for San Bernardino was intended for the full week-end and not just yesterday afternoon. But, for some rea­son the predictors are coming OFF a "sure" thing into a maybe or possibly. Ask the people in the "hit" areas how steady the ground is right now--it has never stopped shaking. No, it is not OFF.

Further, they are pulling your attention back to the mid-East U.S. for expected tornados, floods and "incredible" storms. No one even mentions the OTHER quakes from one side of the U.S. to the other. Why would that be?

The reason for utilizing the faults which were "struck" was to make sure THE SAN ANDREAS WOULD NOT BE TRIG­GERED. Both of the major quakes were not only on long inac­tive faults but were not even interceptive of the San Andreas. Had they moved on to the Garlock it would likely have triggered the "Big One" without striking the entire coastal area. Chelas, this is NOT OFF, just waiting proceeding events. The earth is still shaking like mush in the stricken areas but you will note a tremendous lessening of pulse and tonal assault today so local nerves will be much more "at rest" until they start bombardment again. You will not be out of these "woods" until some time next week--after they tell you the shuttle has landed for it was the "decoy" for first strike capability and your enemy told the whole world as much! Space-cadets won't be able to bear the burden either because the Russians were a lot more clever than you THIS TIME.

Now, for longevity of peace and quiet? There won't be any for the game is in full blossom so enjoy the respite even if it be for only a brief few hours. You will note that local epicenter "victims" note no lessening of the "fluid" motion underfoot. You have been toyed with just as the proverbial cat and mouse.

Who is YOUR enemy? Think again!! Your government and political nation has enemies in action--does that mean that these ones are YOUR enemies? They do not seem to be MINE! The "Eagles" are still in flight--they most certainly have NOT landed! If you are of God perhaps you should be readjusting your thought patterns into a more suitable direction. Just who IS your enemy? I see! A little lie here and a little lie there--and soon, nobody recognizes truth when it smacks them in the face head on. I think you just may have YOUR enemies mixed up a bit--and it ain't space aliens EITHER! Better take a long hard look at your government and Elite with that "Plan 2000"--I note the Russians with those Cosmospheres want no part of your New World Order OR your One World Government UN­LESS, OF COURSE, IT'S THEIRS!

COMMUNIST BLACKMAIL?
    What of a couple of U.S. cargo planes into Yugoslavia and U.N. troops to insure receiving of "humanitarian aid"? Seems to me you are still murdering Iraqi babies by the thousands for lack of humanitarian aid. Also, in Africa, the planes can't get through to the starving and no one gives a tinker's damn. What about them?

Yugoslavia wants your aid so badly that the Serbs say if you come-on-in, U.S., you will be sunk into another war that will be worse than Vietnam! Humanitarian aid? Oh, I don't think so.

"Puppets on a String" under blackmail by Soviet Communists is the REAL name of the game underway.

CALIFORNIA--NO BUDGET, NO MONEY, NO JOBS!
    The state of California is bankrupt, you must know--along with just about all the other states and the nation. The state is issuing only "I Owe You's" to employees and makes a big deal of whether or not they will be honored by the banks--well, I ask you: What are Federal Reserve notes? They are NOT govern­ment currency--they are pieces of paper which are not worth the paper printed on either. In fact, chelas, note the big lie and thrust that Iran is printing billions of $100 Federal Reserve notes (yours) to balance their budgets and pay the debts--this aided and abetted by Syria. [Or so they say!]

Funny thing about all this, they also say the "money" is printed on U.S. Government printing presses. How do you suppose Iran got U.S. Government printing presses?? Could this be the opportunity to change currency on youse-the-sleeple? Surely you don't want Iran and Syria--and especially Israel--using YOUR money do you? Nobody said anything when Japan and the U.S. did it and still do it. But golly, geeze--not Iran! Oh well, Iran denies the whole thing anyway and no one would lie to you--would they? Your government surely wouldn't do that, would they?

BCCI BANKING
    What a relief, Mr. Clark and Mr. Altman were NOT indicted along with the "foreign" bandits of BCCI. Further, they can't even be tried on their own little banking schemes--because those nasty Abu Dhabi politicians have the local banksters under "House Arrest" and the U.S. can't kidnap them like they did the doctor in Mexico. Would this appear handy or what?

SPELL "RELIEF"--"NO OCTOBER SURPRISE"
    Back to Bushes and poison aphids on the branches: Mr. Bush's people have declared that Mr. Bush is "clear" of all charges in the October Surprise incident--"He did not go to Paris" as ac­cused! Oh? What of the very pilots who flew him there and back? What of the ones who met WITH HIM THERE? Is Mr. Bush a simple illusion--here today and gone tomorrow? And what of CIA's Mr. Casey and that nice Mr. Grey? What of Kissinger and Shultz? Flitterbirds all, I guess. Funny thing about political years of election--even MR. PEROT has decided not to testify regarding any POW/MIAs for "...fear of making a political circus of the matter".

AMERICA: ARE YOU AS TOTALLY BONKERS AS IT WOULD AT FIRST GLANCE APPEAR THIS DAY? SO BE IT AND GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU SURELY DO NEED A LOT OF IT.

BO GRITZ
    Hummmn, speaking of POW/MIA and lies. What ever hap­pened to good old Bo Gritz? Is he dead, alive, apt to win an election--ever heard the name? I thought not. I think this next notation from a friend in Arizona sums it up.

A COMMENT: "The only time I've heard BO GRITZ' name ever mentioned on National Network News was on an ABC 'Expose" on the MIA-POW issue which blasted Bo, condemning him as a 'liar, deceiver, fraud' on his MIA-POW statements, branding him as a 'hoaxter' lying to the American people. They never even once mentioned he was a Presidential Candidate! This sure infuriated me; I almost had apoplexy....!"

I would certainly surmise that "Bo" is not one of the "in" group. This says about as much "good" about a man as any­thing I have yet heard.
    THE OUEEN OF THE WORLD
    "As Queen of Canada I...." said Lizzie yesterday as she sur­veyed her Canadian Kingdom and said "Ameri--, ER-R, Canada will never be divided!" Oops of the year? Or.....??

NO INTEREST RATE INCREASE?
    YES ON INTEREST RATES!
    Mr. Bush asked the Fed to again tinker with the interest rates in his behalf by lowering rates. The Feds agreed instantly--HOW­EVER, just YESTERDAY he said "....interest rates and lending will HOLD STEADY WITHOUT CHANGES, the economy is in good recovery". Hatonn confusing?

UNEMPLOYMENT?
    The announcement has come forth that the unemployment fig­ures have been wrongly projected through computer errors--"There are more unemployed in the U.S. than thought," they say today. California says it is so bad that there is no way to make up the billions of dollars deficit because there are so many unemployed with "...no jobs to return to".

YELTSIN
    I told you to beware of ".... enemies bearing gifts" and you didn't listen' While the Elite Gorbachev made deals in Israel, Yeltsin was blackmailing the U.S. I told you a lot of your own "happenings" would revolve around what you would do to save assets with Russia. You made a swing at 'first strike" and the Russians expected it--they also expect the NEXT ATTEMPT. AMERICANS--WELCOME TO COMMUNIST USSR! How do you like it so far? Well, gold raised in price by $4.00 this morning--but who has the gold?

Chelas, you have only "just begun"! I find my own self wishing we (me) had been lying to you as accused for I see a bleak fu­ture in perception for the next years--if you have years. Fear-monger Hatonn? Oh God, I wish it had turned out that way and not this way.

UPDATE ON NULL-TIME AND PHOTONS
    This capitulation to serve Russia may have just bought you a little "time" on the photon ring of disaster. It will depend on how the next few days unfold. We need more time, dear ones, so let us rejoice if we can gain even a tiny bit for our own use. Do not put aside preparations--stay right on top of ALL preparations for you are at the door of disaster and it is still wide-open--please, do not be foolish. This is still the most unstable time in the history of the world and worsening minute by minute. There are so many distractions as to ad­dle your minds--don't close your eyes for the hands ARE quicker than the eyes as they deceive you.

Well, Dharma, we shall simply have to continue to unfold the stories as best we can and hope some will be seeing confirma­tion of the truth of it and raise their eyes above the flatland table-top and at least check their "divine plan" for future refer­ence. You are going to find that the LIES involved with your "divinity", "source" and "future" are FAR AND BEYOND WORSE THAN THAT OF POLITICS! So be it.

주제글 정보