힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#051, THREADS OF SILK--BANDS OF STEEL, TANGLED WEBS VOL. VII

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 11

REC #3 HATONN

WED., JULY 1, 1992 4:19 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 320

WEDNESDAY, JULY 1, 1992

TODAY'S CHUCKLE
    In the mail this afternoon comes a letter from George Bush asking if we will support his campaign in order to "...determine the economic and political direction of our country for the bal­ance of the decade." Do you think perhaps there is more to the blindness of the right hand vs. the left than meets the eye? I will note that there was no recognition other than "corporation" by which to "sort"--so I guess all is working pretty well.

While on the subject of "mail", I would respond to three packets received also within the week. This seems to stem from a mailing from Albuquerque, NM.

ARCTURIANS. PUBLISHING AND 900 NUMBERS
    I have and continue to ask you ones to discern for selves that which is presented to you. As a matter of fact, each one who sent the advertising material had already done so and only wanted to share.

The material presents ones Dr. Norma Milanovich and Jean Meltesen. In point was a lecture given by Dr. Milanovich to the "Unifying Hunch Conference" in Marion, Massachusetts, which dealt with metaphysical/spiritual knowledge and phenomena, such as near-death or other dimensional experience, expanded interpretations of ancient knowledge, astro-physics and cosmol­ogy--and the crop circle enigma.

The resultant offering, as expected, on videotape for $35.00 each, is self-explanatory for it deals with "Transition of humans to the Fifth Dimension" [H: "HUMANS" as meant herein DO NOT TRANSITION TO THE FIFTH DIMENSION.], "Transition of planet Earth to the Fifth Dimension" [H: Planet Earth will not transition to the Fifth Dimension EITHER], "Introduction to the Ascended Masters and Celestial Realms", "Guidance from The Arcturians" [H: If you really want a song and dance version of confusion--hop on the Arcturian band-wagon and you will get the ride of your life--I promise it, but it won't be to where you THINK YOU ARE GOING.], "Explanation of the unified field of intelligence" [H: There is NO unified field of "INTELLIGENCE", there is only unification within KNOWING!], "Information on the crop circles" and "Energy, vibration, and frequencies--their meaning in relationship to human spiritual evolution." [H: Well, I can't say about this one--are they banning, impounding and prohibiting publication of the information? If not, I suggest you be wary!].
    Now, as to THE TEMPLAR IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE, by Dr. Milanovich, I would share the comments of the one who sent me the information: "This looks like covert Satanic stuff. Is it?--signed AFS." "AFS=Anonymous For Safety."

For $60.00 you can get THE TEMPLAR IN THE SEVENTH GOLDEN AGE and Master Kuthumi's message to the United Nations Parapsychology Society from the source in Albuquerque, NM.

Chelas, I don't wish to comment on these things. Dr. Milanovich and crew had some working interchange with America West but refused to even listen to Greens on the subject of Hosts, Hatonn or God--after having been the ones to make the invitation for a special visit to that group. I suggest you find out for yourselves if your curiosity regarding TRUTH is lacking fulfillment. I will say, however, that as stated, "Ascended Master Kuthumi has told us that this structure (a "great structure, in the form of a pyramid, that must be built to assist planet Earth in moving into the Fifth Dimension....") will be the rebuilt Solomon's Temple. We believe it is called the Templar after the Knights Templar, who, in the days of the Crusades, guided and protected pilgrims in the Holy Land. [H: No they did not--they were responsible for the myriad deaths under the guise of goodness more than any other one group.] In this age, the Templar will serve as a guide to all of humanity on the journey to the Fifth Dimension."

Good luck--the Knights Templar is an order of the Freemasons and the Masonic Order will not appreciate this usurpation of their corner on the term. I repeat: no HUMAN or PLANET moves into the Fifth Dimension as presented. Arcturas is a stopping off place for travelers, mostly from Orion and other Luciferian places, and then travelers simply call themselves Arcturians following an experience thereon. I would, however, note that THERE IS such a thing as the United Nations Parapsychology Society and that, in itself, should scare the living daylights out of you.

The ones in point had originally asked George Green to publish their works and when they found out of our relationship, would not allow George to even review the material--coincidence??

QUOTING:

FREE ENTERPRISE SOCIETY
    I would like to honor a group of patriots who not only work endlessly for Constitutional recovery but as dedicated "patriots". They publish a journal by the label of Free Enterprise Society, 300 W. Shaw #205, Clovis, Ca. 93612.

An article has been sent to me from that paper and I would herein share it with you for it is filled with excellent observations.

THE NEW WORLD ORDER
    FRIEND OR FOE?
    As many knowledgeable Americans have known, the banking system in the United States is going into the toilet. The evidence of this fact is that the House Banking Financial Institu­tions Subcommittee had voted to support the FDIC with $25 million in new taxpayer-protected borrowing. It was reported that the FDIC would be out of funds before the end of 1991 be­cause of the failure of over 1000 banks in recent years. The Bush administration proposed an overhaul of the system that would remove many of the regulations and would probably aid in the formation of mega-banks that would assume the position that they are "too important to fail". These actions mean that taxpayers will guarantee the operation of the mega-banks and assure that the Federal Reserve will take an even tighter strangle-hold on the economic future of every Ameri­can. When will we realize that whoever controls our money system--controls our country? In a move that graphically de­picts the state of political corruption in the State of California, Governor Wilson has "rammed" his new State budget through the approval process. In the opinion of this writer the governor used "threats, intimidation and political blackmail" to accom­plish his goal of raising new taxes to "balance the State budget". In response to any of the legislators that dared to oppose him the governor replied, "It is the easiest thing in the world simply to hunker down and chant 'no new taxes' ." He went on to say that he has no respect for lawmakers that would not participate in his plan. The new increases will affect the income tax, state vehicle fees and "other taxes". Apparently the legislators failed to be impressed by the additional need for state funding as shortly af­ter allowing the governor his budget settlement they voted them­selves a lavish $23,200 pay raise (unlawfully). The "salons" re­ported that this raise will help close the gap between what the senators received per year ($101,900) and the salary that the members of the House of Representatives voted themselves a couple of years ago ($125,100). [H: How many of you think you might be able to scrape by on these meagre incomes?] The legislation came as somewhat of a surprise to many and was attached to an appropriations bill and approved very late at night so as to avoid the publicity on the late news programs, it was reported. So, while the rest of us tighten our belts and prepare to fund the "budget gap" by paying more of our hard-earned dollars in taxes, our elected officials will not participate in this effort. (Government hogs feeding at the government trough.)

Awash in red ink, betrayed by self-serving bureaucrats and un­der attack by the Federal Government in Washington D.C., State Governments are now faced with extinction and a massive federal power structure will replace them. The "plan" is in keeping with the objectives of the "New World Order". Con­solidation of power will make it much easier to effect the merger into the One World Government. Unknowing and seemingly uncaring Americans are paying the freight and as­sisting in the impending collapse by allowing the federal gov­ernment (under the guidance of "World Bankers") all the power, by way of income taxes, to accomplish this take-over. David Brinkley stated in a speech, more than a quarter of a century ago, "The decline and fall of the 50 state governments will be completed in our lifetime. The movement of political power from state capitals to Washington D.C. is inevitable and unstoppable whether we like it or not." Yes, the New World Order is approaching and the only hope that is left for us that care to retain our freedom is to alert, conscript and enjoin the majority of Americans to repair the treasonous acts committed by the bureaucrats. We must remove them from office and restore our Republic! We are not helpless and the cause is not hopeless but we as a people had better awaken and get busy!

END OF QUOTE
    VISION OF GEORGE WASHINGTON
    "OUR AMERICAN HERITAGE"
    I am going to share another much offered story of exceptional extraterrestrial vision to which I can verify validity--FOR I WAS THERE!

QUOTE from the same journal in point above.

The story of George Washington's vision has been related by many others down through history and has been recorded in the Library of Congress. We bring it to you now for your edification and discernment, in his words:

"This afternoon, as I was sitting at this table engaged in preparing a dispatch, something seemed to disturb me. Looking up, I beheld standing opposite me a singularly beautiful female. So astonished was I, for I had given strict orders not to be dis­turbed, that it was some moments before I found language to in­quire the cause of her presence. A second, a third and even a fourth time did I repeat my question, but received no answer from my mysterious visitor except a slight raising of her eyes.

"By this time I felt strange sensations spreading through me. I would have risen but the riveted gaze of the being be­fore me rendered volition impossible. I assayed once more to address her, but my tongue had become useless, as though it had become paralyzed.

"A new influence, mysterious, potent, irresistible, took pos­session of me. All I could do was to gaze steadily, vacantly at my unknown visitor. Gradually the surrounding atmosphere seemed filled with sensations, and luminous. Everything about me seemed to rarify, the mysterious visitor herself becoming more airy and yet more distinct to my sight than before. I now began to feel as one dying, or rather to experience the sensations which I have sometimes imagined accompany dissolution. I did not think, I did not reason, I did not move; all were alike impos­sible. I was only conscious of gazing fixedly, vacantly at my companion.

"Presently I heard a voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn,' while at the same time my visitor extended her arm eastwardly. I now beheld a heavy white vapor at some distance rising fold upon fold. This gradually dissi­pated, and I looked upon a strange scene. Before me lay spread out in one vast plain all the countries of the world--Europe, Asia, Africa and America. I saw rolling and tossing between Europe and America the billows of the Atlantic, and between Asia and America lay the Pacific.

"'Son of the Republic,' said the same mysterious voice as be­fore, 'look and learn.' At that moment I beheld a dark, shad­owy being, like an angel, standing, or rather floating in mid-air, between Europe and America. Dipping water out of the ocean in the hollow of each hand, he sprinkled some upon America with his right hand, while with his left hand he cast some on Eu­rope. Immediately a cloud raised from these countries, and joined in mid-ocean. For a while it remained stationary, and then moved slowly westward, until it enveloped America in its murky folds. Sharp flashes of lightning gleamed through it at intervals, and I heard the smothered groans and cries of the American people.

"A second time the angel dipped water from the ocean, and sprinkled it out as before. The dark cloud was then drawn back to the ocean, in whose heaving billows it sank from view. A third time I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Re­public, look and learn.' I cast my eyes upon America and be­held villages and towns and cities springing up one after another until the whole land from the Atlantic to the Pacific was dotted with them.

END OF A CENTURY COMETH
    "Again I heard the mysterious voice say, 'Son of the Re­public, the end of the century cometh, look and learn.' At this the dark shadowy angel turned his face southward, and from Africa I saw an ill-omened specter approach our land. It flitted slowly over every town and city of the latter. The inhabitants presently set themselves in battle array against each other. As I continued looking I saw a bright angel, on whose brow rested a crown of light, on which was traced the word 'Union', bear­ing the American flag which he placed between the divided nation, and said, 'Remember ye are brethren." Instantly, the inhabitants, casting from them their weapons, became friends once more, and united around the National Standard.

"And again I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn." At this the dark, shadowy angel placed a trumpet to his mouth, and blew three distinct blasts; and taking water from the ocean, he sprinkled it upon Europe, Asia and Africa. Then my eyes beheld a fearful scene: from each of these continents arose thick, black clouds that were soon joined into one. Throughout this mass there gleamed a dark red light by which I saw hordes of armed men, who, moving with the cloud, marched by land and sailed by sea to America. Our country was enveloped in this volume of cloud, and I saw these vast armies devastate the whole country and burn the villages, towns and cities that I beheld springing up. As my ears listened to the thundering of the cannon, clashing of swords, and the shouts and cries of millions in mortal combat, I heard again the mysterious voice saying 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' When the voice had ceased, the dark shadowy angel placed his trumpet once more to his mouth, and blew a long and fearful blast.

Instantly a light as of a thousand suns shown down from above me, and pierced and broke into fragments the dark cloud which enveloped America. At the same moment the angel upon whose head still shown the word Union, and who bore our national flag in one hand and a sword in the other, descended from the heavens attended by legions of white spirits. These immediately joined the inhabitants of America, who I perceived were well nigh overcome, but who immediately taking courage again, dosed up their broken ranks and renewed the battle.

"Again, amid the fearful noise of the conflict, I heard the mysterious voice saying, 'Son of the Republic, look and learn.' As the voice ceased, the shadowy angel for the last time dipped water from the ocean and sprinkled it upon America. Instantly the dark cloud rolled back, together with the armies it had brought, leaving the inhabitants of the land victorious.!

"Then once more I beheld the villages, towns and cities springing up where I had seen them before, while the bright an-gel, planting the azure standard he had brought in the midst of them, cried with a loud voice: "While the stars remain, and the heavens send down dew upon the earth, so long shall the Union last.' And taking from his brow the crown on which blazoned the word 'Union', he placed it upon the Standard while the people, kneeling down, said, 'Amen'.

"The scene instantly began to fade and dissolve, and I at last saw nothing but the rising, curling vapor I at first beheld. This also disappearing, I found myself once more gazing upon the mysterious visitor, who, in the same voice I had heard before, said, 'Son of the Republic, what you have seen is thus interpreted: Three great perils will come upon the Republic. The most fearful is the third, but in this greatest conflict the whole world united shall not prevail against her. Let every child of the Republic learn to live for his God, his land and the Union. With these words the vision vanished, and I started from my seat and felt that I had seen a vision wherein had been shown to me the birth, progress, and des-tiny of the United States."

Thus ended General George Washington's vision and prophecy for the United States of America.

George Washington was a man of great faith, courage and dedication. Many times before important battles, it was re-ported by his troops, that they would find him kneeling in prayer before the Almighty.

Perhaps it is time for you to prepare for "the final battle" also?

Go Dharma, for it is predicted a major earthquake in the area of San Bernardino about 6:00 this evening and it is now 5:59. These predictions are coming now from your "scientific com-munity" who placed the local hospital in Yucaipa and in San Bernardino on RED ALERT FOR THIS EVENING. Chelas, I don't think they are going to change their plans THIS TIME. God walks with you. Take this from the machine in case the power fails and the writing is lost.

Salu, Hatonn to clear.

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 HATONN

THU., JULY 2, 1992 7:34 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 321

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 1992

TODAY'S WATCHIT

EARTHQUAKES?.
    What happened to the earthquakes in California?--didn't even make honorable mention on CNN this early morning! Could it be connected to the move-in on Yugoslavia? Could it be to lull you to sleep for the Fourth of July? Ho-hummmmm. It turns out the warning for San Bernardino was intended for the full week-end and not just yesterday afternoon. But, for some rea­son the predictors are coming OFF a "sure" thing into a maybe or possibly. Ask the people in the "hit" areas how steady the ground is right now--it has never stopped shaking. No, it is not OFF.

Further, they are pulling your attention back to the mid-East U.S. for expected tornados, floods and "incredible" storms. No one even mentions the OTHER quakes from one side of the U.S. to the other. Why would that be?

The reason for utilizing the faults which were "struck" was to make sure THE SAN ANDREAS WOULD NOT BE TRIG­GERED. Both of the major quakes were not only on long inac­tive faults but were not even interceptive of the San Andreas. Had they moved on to the Garlock it would likely have triggered the "Big One" without striking the entire coastal area. Chelas, this is NOT OFF, just waiting proceeding events. The earth is still shaking like mush in the stricken areas but you will note a tremendous lessening of pulse and tonal assault today so local nerves will be much more "at rest" until they start bombardment again. You will not be out of these "woods" until some time next week--after they tell you the shuttle has landed for it was the "decoy" for first strike capability and your enemy told the whole world as much! Space-cadets won't be able to bear the burden either because the Russians were a lot more clever than you THIS TIME.

Now, for longevity of peace and quiet? There won't be any for the game is in full blossom so enjoy the respite even if it be for only a brief few hours. You will note that local epicenter "victims" note no lessening of the "fluid" motion underfoot. You have been toyed with just as the proverbial cat and mouse.

Who is YOUR enemy? Think again!! Your government and political nation has enemies in action--does that mean that these ones are YOUR enemies? They do not seem to be MINE! The "Eagles" are still in flight--they most certainly have NOT landed! If you are of God perhaps you should be readjusting your thought patterns into a more suitable direction. Just who IS your enemy? I see! A little lie here and a little lie there--and soon, nobody recognizes truth when it smacks them in the face head on. I think you just may have YOUR enemies mixed up a bit--and it ain't space aliens EITHER! Better take a long hard look at your government and Elite with that "Plan 2000"--I note the Russians with those Cosmospheres want no part of your New World Order OR your One World Government UN­LESS, OF COURSE, IT'S THEIRS!

COMMUNIST BLACKMAIL?
    What of a couple of U.S. cargo planes into Yugoslavia and U.N. troops to insure receiving of "humanitarian aid"? Seems to me you are still murdering Iraqi babies by the thousands for lack of humanitarian aid. Also, in Africa, the planes can't get through to the starving and no one gives a tinker's damn. What about them?

Yugoslavia wants your aid so badly that the Serbs say if you come-on-in, U.S., you will be sunk into another war that will be worse than Vietnam! Humanitarian aid? Oh, I don't think so.

"Puppets on a String" under blackmail by Soviet Communists is the REAL name of the game underway.

CALIFORNIA--NO BUDGET, NO MONEY, NO JOBS!
    The state of California is bankrupt, you must know--along with just about all the other states and the nation. The state is issuing only "I Owe You's" to employees and makes a big deal of whether or not they will be honored by the banks--well, I ask you: What are Federal Reserve notes? They are NOT govern­ment currency--they are pieces of paper which are not worth the paper printed on either. In fact, chelas, note the big lie and thrust that Iran is printing billions of $100 Federal Reserve notes (yours) to balance their budgets and pay the debts--this aided and abetted by Syria. [Or so they say!]

Funny thing about all this, they also say the "money" is printed on U.S. Government printing presses. How do you suppose Iran got U.S. Government printing presses?? Could this be the opportunity to change currency on youse-the-sleeple? Surely you don't want Iran and Syria--and especially Israel--using YOUR money do you? Nobody said anything when Japan and the U.S. did it and still do it. But golly, geeze--not Iran! Oh well, Iran denies the whole thing anyway and no one would lie to you--would they? Your government surely wouldn't do that, would they?

BCCI BANKING
    What a relief, Mr. Clark and Mr. Altman were NOT indicted along with the "foreign" bandits of BCCI. Further, they can't even be tried on their own little banking schemes--because those nasty Abu Dhabi politicians have the local banksters under "House Arrest" and the U.S. can't kidnap them like they did the doctor in Mexico. Would this appear handy or what?

SPELL "RELIEF"--"NO OCTOBER SURPRISE"
    Back to Bushes and poison aphids on the branches: Mr. Bush's people have declared that Mr. Bush is "clear" of all charges in the October Surprise incident--"He did not go to Paris" as ac­cused! Oh? What of the very pilots who flew him there and back? What of the ones who met WITH HIM THERE? Is Mr. Bush a simple illusion--here today and gone tomorrow? And what of CIA's Mr. Casey and that nice Mr. Grey? What of Kissinger and Shultz? Flitterbirds all, I guess. Funny thing about political years of election--even MR. PEROT has decided not to testify regarding any POW/MIAs for "...fear of making a political circus of the matter".

AMERICA: ARE YOU AS TOTALLY BONKERS AS IT WOULD AT FIRST GLANCE APPEAR THIS DAY? SO BE IT AND GOOD LUCK BECAUSE YOU SURELY DO NEED A LOT OF IT.

BO GRITZ
    Hummmn, speaking of POW/MIA and lies. What ever hap­pened to good old Bo Gritz? Is he dead, alive, apt to win an election--ever heard the name? I thought not. I think this next notation from a friend in Arizona sums it up.

A COMMENT: "The only time I've heard BO GRITZ' name ever mentioned on National Network News was on an ABC 'Expose" on the MIA-POW issue which blasted Bo, condemning him as a 'liar, deceiver, fraud' on his MIA-POW statements, branding him as a 'hoaxter' lying to the American people. They never even once mentioned he was a Presidential Candidate! This sure infuriated me; I almost had apoplexy....!"

I would certainly surmise that "Bo" is not one of the "in" group. This says about as much "good" about a man as any­thing I have yet heard.
    THE OUEEN OF THE WORLD
    "As Queen of Canada I...." said Lizzie yesterday as she sur­veyed her Canadian Kingdom and said "Ameri--, ER-R, Canada will never be divided!" Oops of the year? Or.....??

NO INTEREST RATE INCREASE?
    YES ON INTEREST RATES!
    Mr. Bush asked the Fed to again tinker with the interest rates in his behalf by lowering rates. The Feds agreed instantly--HOW­EVER, just YESTERDAY he said "....interest rates and lending will HOLD STEADY WITHOUT CHANGES, the economy is in good recovery". Hatonn confusing?

UNEMPLOYMENT?
    The announcement has come forth that the unemployment fig­ures have been wrongly projected through computer errors--"There are more unemployed in the U.S. than thought," they say today. California says it is so bad that there is no way to make up the billions of dollars deficit because there are so many unemployed with "...no jobs to return to".

YELTSIN
    I told you to beware of ".... enemies bearing gifts" and you didn't listen' While the Elite Gorbachev made deals in Israel, Yeltsin was blackmailing the U.S. I told you a lot of your own "happenings" would revolve around what you would do to save assets with Russia. You made a swing at 'first strike" and the Russians expected it--they also expect the NEXT ATTEMPT. AMERICANS--WELCOME TO COMMUNIST USSR! How do you like it so far? Well, gold raised in price by $4.00 this morning--but who has the gold?

Chelas, you have only "just begun"! I find my own self wishing we (me) had been lying to you as accused for I see a bleak fu­ture in perception for the next years--if you have years. Fear-monger Hatonn? Oh God, I wish it had turned out that way and not this way.

UPDATE ON NULL-TIME AND PHOTONS
    This capitulation to serve Russia may have just bought you a little "time" on the photon ring of disaster. It will depend on how the next few days unfold. We need more time, dear ones, so let us rejoice if we can gain even a tiny bit for our own use. Do not put aside preparations--stay right on top of ALL preparations for you are at the door of disaster and it is still wide-open--please, do not be foolish. This is still the most unstable time in the history of the world and worsening minute by minute. There are so many distractions as to ad­dle your minds--don't close your eyes for the hands ARE quicker than the eyes as they deceive you.

Well, Dharma, we shall simply have to continue to unfold the stories as best we can and hope some will be seeing confirma­tion of the truth of it and raise their eyes above the flatland table-top and at least check their "divine plan" for future refer­ence. You are going to find that the LIES involved with your "divinity", "source" and "future" are FAR AND BEYOND WORSE THAN THAT OF POLITICS! So be it.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#051, THREADS OF SILK--BANDS OF STEEL, TANGLED WEBS VOL. VII

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 13

REC #2 HATONN

THU., JULY 2, 1992 11:22 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 321

THURSDAY, JULY 2, 1992

DRIVER OF LIMO ALSO SHOT KENNEDY
    I realize that this is about as old and tired a subject as I can choose this day but nonetheless--we are going to present it again. I apologize for the lack of ability to present colored photos to you but it is not worth the confusion and expense just to prove a "hand" in the firing position. I have told you that the driver of Kennedy's limo also shot the President. This has been discounted, actually by one I fully respect, Col. Gritz. However, he is incorrect, the driver, William Greer, was one of the shooters and actually blasted him with the final fatal shot--he had already been hit fatally by E. Howard Hunt from the "grassy knoll". At any rate let us look at the scenario as presented to us in the San Luis Obispo material from R.R.

QUOTE:

WILLIAM GREER
    At 12:30 PM, on Nov. 22, 1963, Abraham Zapruder stood on the concrete platform in Dealey Plaza in Dallas, Texas with his Bell Howell Super 8 movie camera hoping to get a good film clip of the presidential motorcade as it drove through the plaza. What he filmed should have been the most important photography in the history of the world. What he filmed was not only the assassination of the President of the United States, but one of the assassins as well.

Zapruder and his secretary hurried to the CBS-TV affiliate with the camera and film, where a price was agreed upon and the film was turned over to the TV station. The film was given to the photography lab technician, who proceeded to develop the film. The film clip was aired, probably only once, about 10 to 15 hours after it was exposed.

Anyone who saw THAT clip (and there were many) could see that the president was shot from the front and not from the rear as the Warren Commission stated. I concluded that the shot came from the front seat of the limousine and the secret service agent! Over the next 25 years, I met and talked with several persons who SAW the silver .45 caliber Colt automatic pistol in the hand of secret service agent William Greer!

The FBI and the Secret Service immediately descended upon the TV station. The lab technician showed the film for them and it was confiscated and ordered not to be aired. The government insisted that the Zapruder film was never shown publicly until 1972. The government lied. (Yeah, it does that sometimes.)

Between 12:30 PM and that first showing there was only time to develop the film. There wasn't time to alter the film. The FBI, CIA, and the Secret Service didn't even know the TV station had it until they saw it on the air. The personnel at the TV station didn't even know that Greer was on that film clip!

Except for one! A reporter for the station was "on the Scene" at the assassination site. He knew exactly what happened and so did several innocent bystanders. The innocent bystanders had incredibly short lives after that day. The reporter used his knowledge to bribe his way into an executive position and anchorman spot with CBS at a national level. His name was DAN RATHER!

25 years later on CNN-TV, Larry King was doing a 25th Anniversary special call-in program on the President Kennedy assassination. The subject was "What is your most vivid recollection of November 22, 1963?" The caller identified himself as the lab technician who developed the Zapruder film that day. He said that the FBI and the Secret Service came to the station that night and asked to see the film clip. On CNN, he said, "I will never forget the look of ghastly horror on their faces when they saw the president's head explode." Bullshit! They were there and saw it in person! The look of "ghastly hor­ror" was because they saw that their own William Greer was caught in the act of murdering the president. Greer's action is not really obvious and requires that the viewer concentrate on Greer and not on Kennedy. Even the lab technician missed it!

Also 25 years later--November 1988--Life magazine did an anniversary special on the Kennedy assassination. In the maga­zine were many clear, large photos from that day 25 years ear­lier. They obviously came from a perfect unboogered Zapruder film.. Time-Life owns the rights to the Zapruder film.

One of the photos shows the presidential limousine coming down Elm Street in Dealey Plaza. The limo has just come from behind the Stemmons Freeway sign. President Kennedy has been wounded in the throat by a bullet fired from the grassy knoll. The bullet allegedly passed through the sign. The sign was removed the next day!

There is something terribly wrong in that photo. In that clear, good-quality photo, the windshield of the limo is all blacked out! Whoever did that sure did a sloppy job because the blackened area does not even follow the edge of the glass very well. What does that blackened windshield hide?

If you refer to the Zapruder tape "Dallas Revisited" on "The Walter Cronkite Nova Special", you will see down against the drivers door, in his left hand, the silver .45 pistol of William Greer!

JACKIE WAS FLEEING PISTOL
    Jacqueline Kennedy's reaction to the shooting was the exact, normal, logical reaction of a person who was looking down the barrel of a .45 pistol. A pistol that had just gone off and splat­tered her husband's blood and brains all over her. She moved out in the opposite direction--out across the trunk of the car. Ask any combat veteran. If she was trying to avoid rifle bullets from the surrounding buildings, she would have dived to the floor. She was not trying to retrieve a part of her husband's brain as some idiot has suggested. [H: No, she was not "trying" to grab a part of the brain but when she got out on the trunk of the vehicle, there lay a part of the skull with brain still attached and she sure as heck grabbed it and re­tained it with her for the next several hours--which about did everyone in the "plan" into a state of pure panic while trying to get it away from her through any hook or crook method they could--finally they physically extracted it from her.]
    A famous ex-race-car driver operates a driving school for as­piring race-car drivers in Southern California. As a sideline, he also teaches defensive driving for chauffeurs whose employers lives might be in danger. The basic rule to follow when some­one is shooting at your car, is the same as the normal logical re­action--step on the gas and get the hell out of there!

In Dealey Plaza, on November 22, 1963, the Number One, Top Gun Chauffeur of the United States of America did just the opposite. He braked the car to an almost complete stop! This alone is proof of complicity in the murder. Since the riflemen surrounding the car all screwed up, he wanted them to have a second chance. When they still didn't get the job done, Greer, as back-up man, did his own thing with the .45 pistol.

Several researchers believe that another bullet from the grassy knoll struck Kennedy at exactly the same instant as the .45 bullet. This is a reasonable, logical possibility.

Within a few days, the limousine was dismantled and scrapped. What evidence was destroyed by that act? What story would an autopsy on the bullet holes in the car disclose? [H: Would this be classified as obstruction or destruction of justice and evidence if YOU did such a thing?]

William Greer braked the Lincoln limousine so abruptly that the Cadillac carrying the Secret Service men almost ran into the Lincoln. Many frames were removed from the public version of the Zapruder film that there is an illusion of continuous motion.

However, the Nix film clearly shows the limo almost completely stopped. Clint Hill, who was on the running board of the Cadillac was thrown off and fell on his butt behind the limo. He later testified at the Warren Commission, "Sounded like a .45 went off inside the limo." As he scrambled up on the trunk of the limo, he met Jackie trying to exit the car--escaping from Greer. He pushed her back into the seat as Greer accelerated the car and rode spread-eagle, on the trunk, clinging to the handholds to Parkland Hospital.

It was never intended that President Kennedy's body go to Parkland Hospital. His dead body was supposed to go directly to the presidential airplane and directly to Washington. Gover­nor Connally, sitting directly in front of Kennedy was wounded by two of the rifle bullets. He yelled out "Oh! My God! THEY are going to kill us all!" Since Connally was only wounded it was decided to drop him off at Parkland. At the Warren Commission, he started to testify, "I saw"--then changed his statement to "I felt" the blast from the bullets. Of course he "saw" and "felt". He was lying across the middle jump seat in the limo and his face was only inches below the .45 in Greer's hand.

CONNALLY/HUNT SCHEME
    There is speculation that Connally was also an intended vic­tim of the assassination plot. He allegedly was involved in a fi­nancial plan with the Hunt brothers that would have destroyed "The New World Order". (But that's another story--"The Story of Jonathan May".)

Since Parkland Hospital was not a scheduled stop in the plan, the doctors and medical personnel in the emergency room were taken completely by surprise. Their preliminary examination of the president's wounds were quite different than the "official" version. Several doctors had very short lives after that day.

Dr. Robert McClellan's report stated, "The bullet entered the left temple and blew out a three inch chunk of the lower right occipital bone." If you draw a line through Kennedy's head from the lower right occipital through the left temple (in frame 313 of the Zapruder film) the line goes directly to the .45 in Greer's left hand.

The "official" autopsy states that the back of Kennedy's head was intact and no bones were missing. McClellan said, "How can that be? I had the piece of occipital bone right in my hand." A young boy had found the piece of Kennedy's head in Dealey Plaza and brought it in to the hospital. [H: Hum-m-n-n, the first DNA replica was shown on Salt Lake TV when? In the 50's? Could it be that the Kennedy always "subsequently" featured as a part of the assassination was already waiting--with an empty skull from which the "brain" was missing and forever lost--never found!!?? Is it more ridiculous than all the other lies of zig-zag bullets and one shooter? Please, chelas--use your heads for you should be better sleuths by this time in your studies! Actually, duplicates had been around for a long time by the time Kennedy was executed (murdered).]
    After seeing the Zapruder film, which was shown on TV shortly after the assassination, I told a friend that Kennedy was shot from the front, not from the rear. The next day (Sunday), she talked on the phone with her brother in Washington, D.C. He worked at the Office of NAVAL INTELLIGENCE. She told him what I had told her--about the shot coming from the front. After a pause, he said this, "Sis, I can't tell you what really happened, but if the American people knew what was going on, they'd be panicking in the streets." This confirmed my first conclusion about the front shot.

Some time during that first day or two, a local law officer and a reporter named Buddy Walters watched an FBI agent pick up a spent .45 caliber bullet from the grass in Dealey Plaza. A photograph was taken of this act. A .45 bullet is distinctly dif­ferent than the alleged 6.5 mm Carcano bullet. (Oswald's al­leged weapon was supposed to be a 6.5 mm Italian Mannlicher Carcano rifle. This is such a poor excuse for a weapon that the Italian soldiers called it "The gun that never hurt anybody.") A .45 bullet is short and fat while a 6.5 bullet is long and thin.

There is no chance of mistaking one for the other. One more proof of a .45 as the murder weapon.

Several years later on the Mort Sahl TV talk show, Mort showed the Zapruder film. When the picture stopped on frame 313 and zeroed in on driver William Greer, Mort's guest said, "I can't believe what I'm seeing." The TV show was cancelled and Mort never worked in TV again.

In "The Torbitt Document" the author states that one of the assassins--code named "Zed"--used a .45 caliber pistol.

Around Christmastime 1988, a friend was visiting relatives in our area. We gave him a copy of our Zapruder tape "Dallas Revisited". He was quite excited about it and couldn't wait to get back to Houston, Texas to show the tape to his neighbor. His neighbor was a very close friend of ex-Governor John Con­nally.

When he returned home to Houston, he put the tape in his VCR and called his neighbor over. The neighbor viewed it sto­ically and said, "So now you know. I don't want to discuss it." He turned and walked out of the house.

We told a local retired CIA employee about the "Dallas Re­visited" tape. He confirmed that "Greer did it."

Lars Hansson is an amateur "fly-by-night" journalist who is always out to con a fast buck. Lately he may have become a CIA stooge. He stole the tape "Dallas Revisited" from a local Kennedy researcher who had spent 17 years researching that "final fatal shot". Hansson claims he made the tape for "Bo" Gritz and John Lear and was distributing it around the country.

BUSH INVOLVEMENT
    Bob Groden is another phony. He was hired by Congress as the photo-interpreter expert on the Zapruder film. Groden is NOT a "photography expert". His real job is to write phony books on conspiracy theories and lead you away from William
    142 Greer. A close investigation of Greer would "blow the lid off" of the whole "New World Order". A Greer investigation would even suck George Bush into the Kennedy assassination.

Groden and Hansson appear in a handout paper called "Conflict--the Dorff Report" (Feb. 1990). They get into a don­nybrook about the "Dallas Revisited" tape. Groden states, "What appears to be a chrome plated .45 automatic pistol is ac­tually the chrome on the driver's side door, next to Nellie Con­nally". What Groden fails to explain is how the "chrome on the door" gets into Greer's left hand, comes up across his chest, points toward Kennedy's head as Kennedy's head explodes, then goes back down across Greer's chest and disappears into the front seat as the limo speeds toward the underpass. John Lear says that the same piece of chrome must also be stuck on the side of Greer's head in frame 313. Grodenin is a liar! [H: Could it be that this is the cause of Gritz' consideration that Greer wasn't the "shooter"? Seems a bit of disinformation flapping going on in the "in" group of revelators. This, by the way, is certainly nothing new within that particular group who can't seem to make up their own minds about anything--even UFOs.]
    Lars Hansson then begins a series of vacillations about Greer. Like the old song goes, "First you say you do and then you don't--Then you say you will and then you won't--You're undecided now etc., etc." Hansson and David Lifton then begin a series of vaudeville acts to try to convince the world that Greer didn't shoot Kennedy. This is described in Bill Cooper's book "Behold a Pale Horse", Pages 215-221 [H: No, no com­ment!]. The whole charade culminates with Hansson appearing on "Inside Edition" again reversing himself saying that Greer DID shoot Kennedy. The reason is obvious as Hansson is set­ting himself up, so Groden then follows him, ridiculing him and trying to debunk him. It didn't work. Anyone with an I.Q. of at least room temperature could see through these CIA phonies.

[H: I do have to agree that the so-called "intelligence" agents are just about the most silly and ridiculous nit-wits around. Some of the "stuff" sent to us to try to shut us down is about as phony as any three dollar bill and still they persist. I suppose they are so trained to not allow a point to be missed that they "overkill" to the point of nausea and become the birdbrains themselves. Then, there is absolutely nothing more incredibly amusing than a programmed intelligence agent.]
    The movie "JFK" is a monument to the stupidity of the human race. First of all, to anyone who can read, the Garrison story is at least 20 years old. Second, absolutely no mention is made of the real power behind the assassination--the Gehlen Organization; Werner Von Braun, Walter Dornberger, Reinhart Gehlen, and the California Nazis; Reagan, Nixon, and William Clark. [H: Well, it wasn't all THAT bad, friend--they just missed a few points and yet it was the best that has been allowed projection. I will note, however, that it becomes obvious that Bush despises Reagan and did in fact have connections with the hit-man, Hinckley, who shot Reagan. Bush's son had an appointment for dinner with this person at the very time of the incident. Look it up--and I suggest you start with THE JOURNALS.] (Editor's note: See end of chapter for references.) Third, Bob Groden spent two weeks in Dealey Plaza doing a remake of the Zapruder film! The lies are getting so thin they would insult the intelligence of a rabbit! [H: Even one of those "killer rabbits" of Jimmy Carter fame!"] For the real star of "JFK" see the movie "The Catholic Bible Salesman". Nice try, Stone. Nice try, Groden!

Dharma, let us change the subject but remain in the material of R.R. as listed as number "7" in sequence. It is so timely--now that FEMA is in control of California and other states this very day, that I think our readers will enjoy it more than Bush's "Nixon" impeachment involvement, Watergate and back to being present in Dallas on that fateful day mentioned above. Of course, remember--Nixon was there also--but "...can't remember where I was on that day"!!!
    CSTI and FEMA
    CALIFORNIA SPECIALIZED TRAINING INSTITUTE
    and FEDERAL EMERGENCY MANAGEMENT AGENCY
    About six years ago, I (R.R.) had a friend and drinking buddy who was "career army". He was assigned duties with the California Specialized Training Institute (CSTI) which was based at Camp San Luis. He was discouraged and disgusted to learn that certain portions of his army were training to fight a new war against a very unusual enemy, the citizens of the United States of America! A plan called "Rex 84 " from the Federal Emergency management Agency (FEMA) would suspend the Constitution and install martial law! The authors of this plan included San Luis Obispo residents Luis O. Giuffrida, William P. Clark, and Edwin Meese. Disillusioned, my friend left the army. He was not at all happy with the politics of the new military.

In May 1986, the Christic Institute of Washington D.C. brought a lawsuit against the federal government under the RICO statutes, which indicted many members of the U.S. Government with assassination, illegal arms dealing, and drug trafficking in Central America. I told my friend of this lawsuit and mentioned some of the names involved; Oliver North, Richard Secord, Albert Hakim (an alumnus of Cal Poly), Theodore Shackley, Thomas Clines, and Frank Terpil. These last three names really shocked him. These men were involved in originating CSTI and had been instructors there!

In 1987 I learned about Lt. Col. James "Bo" Gritz's many trips to Southeast Asia to look for POWs and MIAs. Col. Gritz brought back accounts of the many POWs that were still being held in prison in Laos and Cambodia. Very peculiar; every time he was about to make contact with POWs, they were mysteriously moved. He thought it was all just rotten luck until he was sent into the "Golden Triangle" in Burma to check on reports that General Khun Sa had POWs.

Well, Khun Sa had no POWs but he told "Bo" he thought our government was stupid for buying so much heroin from him.

Bo was shocked!! Now his failure to contact POWs started to make sense. The very people who were appointed by our gov­ernment to bring back our POWs were the middlemen who were drug trafficking with Khun Sa! On video tape, Khun Sa named Assistant Secretary of Defence Richard Armitage as his best customer. He also named Theodore Shackley and Thomas Clines as part of the U.S. Government's drug trafficking team. The same Shackley and Clines named in the Christic lawsuit and the same Shackley and Clines who helped Ronald Reagan es­tablish CSTI!

Shackley, who was then Deputy Director of the CIA under George Bush, his assistants Thomas Clines and Frank Terpil, have for many years been in charge of drug trafficking, as­sassination programs, and establishment of anti-terrorist training facilities (or terrorist training facilities) such as CSTI. Terpil, of the Terpil-Wilson team who sold C-4 explosives to Libya's Muhamar Quadafy, also helped set up a training school for ter­rorists (or anti-terrorists?) in Libya. President Reagan ordered an air strike against Libya to retaliate against the terrorist train­ing camp. This training school was established, not by the KGB, but by the CIA. The stoic silence of my CSTI friend told me I was "right on".

Through the Special Forces Association, a local retired "Green Beret" obtained the address of Colonel "Bo" Gritz in Sandy Valley, Nevada. With a member of the Christic Institute, we went to see Bo and brought him the video tapes about mur­der and drug trafficking in Central America. Bo was amazed. He said "Why, they're saying the same thing I'm saying." Sure enough, the "left wing" Christic Institute and the "right wing" Bo Gritz were giving the same account of drug trafficking, as­sassination, and gun running. We concluded--IT'S TIME THAT THE "RIGHT" AND THE "LEFT", THE DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS, THE LIBERALS AND THE CONSERVATIVES, THE BLACKS AND THE WHITES GET THEIR ACT TOGETHER AND REALIZE WHO IS RE­ALLY SCREWING US! There is a huge amount of information available from the "Center for Action" in Sandy Valley, the Christic Institute, the Mae Brussel Research Center, Barbara Honegger (author of "October Surprise") and many other per­sons and organizations.

When we returned from Nevada, I set about to learn all I could about CSTI and FEMA. The best information is con­tained in an audio tape of a radio interview by Dave Emory of "Radio Free America #32". This tape is about 3 hours long and tells how CSTI was initially formed. To briefly summarize, you will remember the protests and demonstrations against the Viet­nam War. These demonstrations greatly upset Governor Ronald Reagan. He, being a veteran of World War II, World War I, the Civil War, the Indian wars, thought that these protests were very unpatriotic, so he created CSTI to deal with these "dissidents". CSTI could also control protests against nuclear power at Diablo Canyon, environmental protesters such as "Earth First", abortion rights protesters, minority race protesters such as Uhuru and SLA. He anticipated protests against the next "Vietnam"--the invasion of Nicaragua. This invasion was already staged and called "Operation Night Train".

In 1968, "The King Alfred Plan" appeared in a novel "The Man Who Cried 'I Am'". The author, John Williams, claims it is a true document and had to write a novel around it to get it published. It was a plan to round up, incarcerate, and elimi­nate 20 million Blacks in the United States. In 1970, it ap­peared as Luis Giuffrida's thesis at the U.S. Army War College. Governor Reagan liked it so much he made Giuffrida the Com­mander of CSTI at Camp San Luis where it was the pattern for "Operation Cable Splicer". In 1981, President Reagan made Giuffrida head of FEMA (replaced by Stickney), where "King Alfred" became "Rex 84". "Rex" means "Readiness Exercise" and is also Latin for "King". This plan, by Giuffrida, assisted by National Security Advisor William Clark, Attorney General Edwin Meese, Colonel Oliver North and others, called for sus­pension of the Constitution, declaration of martial law, and incarceration of all who protested against it.

During the Iran-Contra hearings, Congressman Jack Brooks attempted to question Oliver North about this plan to suspend the Constitution and declare martial law. He was immediately interrupted and squelched by the chairman, Senator Daniel In­ouye.

Today this plan is still in effect. Quoting from Bo Gritz's newsletter:

The U.S. Congress is now considering a bill (HR 4079 and S. 2245, National Crime Emergency Act) which could declare a NATIONAL EMERGENCY for five years if it is signed into law. Under existing executive directives, the Constitution of the United States of America can be suspended and martial law declared under conditions of a national emergency. The Federal Emergency Manage­ment Agency (FEMA) is already in place to enforce such a decree.

In the early 1900's, the Panama Canal was originally planned to go through Nicaragua. This is the most practical location for a canal. Today the Panama Canal is obsolete. No supertanker, aircraft carrier, or battleship will fit through it. A new canal is planned for Nicaragua. The only economical way it can be con­structed is with ADM's--atomic demolitions. A synchronized detonation, in an earthquake active area, of 250 million tons TNT equivalent of nuclear explosions 30 miles long will instan­taneously blast a canal large enough to allow supertankers and aircraft carriers to pass each other. Do you think this may cause protests and demonstrations? [H: Here is some confirmation for all you little deniers of what we have given you. Ab­surd? No, planned and ready! We gave you a full descrip­tion of exactly how it would be pulled off.] (Editor's note: See end of chapter for references.)

To understand the necessity for CSTI and FEMA one must consider the staggering amount of information about covert op­erations that is available to those who care to look for it. Drug trafficking on a global scale. Assassinations which go back to the Kennedys and Martin Luther King. The development and distribution of AIDS. The assimilation of hundreds of Nazi sci­entists, doctors, and intelligence agents under "Project Paper­clip". Mind control programs such as MK/ULTRA and its use on assassins such as Mark David Chapman, John Hinckley, Patrick Purdy and many others. The 900 elements of the U.S. and British governments. The "October Surprise" about how Bush and Casey flew to Paris to make a deal to hold the em­bassy hostages until after the 1980 elections. [H: Don't miss today's earlier writing. Bush's own investigators have now cleared Bush completely and announced he was not in Paris at "October Surprise"--are you "surprised"?] The savings and loan scandal which involves the president's sons--and oth­ers.

For many years covert actions have been undertaken which would mandate the FEMA/REX 84 plan. In a recent book an Israeli Mossad agent states that his agency knew for months a terrorist attack was planned on the Americans in Beirut. The guards at the Marine barracks were ordered to stand duty with UNLOADED WEAPONS! U.S. intelligence KNEW AN ATTACK WAS IMMINENT AND DID NOTHING TO STOP IT. [H: Yes indeedy--more confirmation that I don't fool around with your intelligence in the JOURNALS. I simply don't know what more you need for confirmation.] (Editor's note: See end of chapter for references.)

Another plan to implement FEMA was another attempt to as­sassinate Reagan in June 1986, in Venice, Italy, by shooting down his helicopter "Marine One". This plan was aborted be­cause in May the Christic Institute filed their lawsuit against the U.S. Government, naming many of the persons who were to participate in the June assassination. Abbu Nidal and Monzer Al-Kassar were the "Syrian terrorists" who were to carry out the assassination. They were partners with OLIVER NORTH, RICHARD SECORD, AND ALBERT HAKIM IN PROVID­ING THE POLISH AK-47s AND PORTUGUESE AMMO FOR THE CONTRAS. These weapons were later exchanged for cocaine. Do you think that a couple of Syrian terrorists could have advance information about the secret itinerary of the president's helicopter schedule a whole month in advance with­out some collusion with the "Secret Government"? Today George Bush is on very, very friendly terms with the Syrians--[or hadn't you noticed?]

Abbu Nidal and Monzer Al-Kassar were involved in the De­cember 1988 bombing of Pan-Am 103 which killed 259 men, women and children. The purpose of the bombing was to elimi­nate a CIA team who was defecting from the CIA and planned to "blow the whistle" on the CIA and the "secret govern­ment"!

To provide credence to this article, the author would like to state that he has personal involvement with many of the persons and incidents here included. Persons in the Intelligence Support Activity (NSA), Office of Naval Intelligence, White House Staff, Christic Institute, etc. [H: He, however, did not have nor has he had now, any contact until this material arrived, with Hatonn or my scribe. He is still totally unknown to my scribe.] One incident happened over 36 years ago. During the Korean War, I was in the U.S. Marine Corps with the U.S. Sixth Fleet in the Mediterranean. In a conversation with a French lady in Marseille, France, she told me her husband was killed at Dien Bien Phu, French Indochina (Vietnam). [H: How many of you readers knew that Vietnam WAS FRENCH IN­DOCHINA?] She was very bitter. She said, "We're only there for the heroin." Then she really shocked me. She said, "Your government finances our war in Indochina." Why were we sup­porting the French war? For a "piece of the action"--HEROIN! This war evolved into the Vietnam War in which over 58,000 Americans and millions of southeast Asians died.
    In 1989 General Khun Sa exported 3000 tons of heroin. The U.S. Government is still his best customer. At a half million dollars per pound, do you think the government is going to lose the profits from thousands of tons of cocaine and heroin by imprisoning drug users? Wake up America! 80% of the drugs your children use come in through U.S. Government channels. CSTI AND FEMA WILL IMPRISON PROTESTERS, DEMONSTRATORS, HOMELESS, GUN-OWNERS, DRAFT EVADERS, TAX EVADERS, TOO!

In the 50's and 60's Marseille, France was the heroin capital of the world. From there the heroin came to America, the French Connection. Some of the channels were the Mafia, Cuba, the military, and the offshore oil drilling platforms in the Gulf of Mexico. The oil drilling platforms were pioneered and owned by a Houston, Texas based company named Zapata Offshore Oil. The heroin was unloaded miles out at sea from fishing boats to the platforms. From the oil drilling platforms the heroin went ashore via the normal crew and equipment boats, thereby avoiding customs and inspections. The president of Zapata Oil was George Herbert Walker Bush. As Director of Central Intelligence, Bush was the commander of the world's largest drug trafficking operation; As president he is comman­der-in-chief of the military which includes CSTI and FEMA. [H: And the "head" of FEMA is a KISSINGER AND AS­SOCIATES STOOGE.] (Editor's note: See end of chapter for references.)

Today (December, 1990) 300,000 servicemen and women are facing a confrontation in the Saudi desert, which could very well become World War III. Not a shot has yet been fired, but opposition, demonstrations, and protests are growing across the country. Need there be more justification for the existence of CSTI and FEMA?

END OF QUOTING

This may be the end of quoting on this above matter but it sure is not the end of the story, is it? Now, did this person "plagiarize" JOURNAL MATERIAL FROM OLD HATONN or is this just possibly TRUTH, readers? THERE ARE A WHOLE LOT OF ONES WHO KNOW THE TRUTH--BUT CAN'T GET YOU TO LISTEN, SEE OR ACT!

I have now had seven sources, including this one, (all with con­tact "inside" the system) tell me that there are major "things" planned for the 23rd or 25th of July!! OOPS!??! I suggest you get ready because the "actions" are going to get more and more nasty as you move along.

Enough for this writing. Thank you.

Hatonn to bid you a good-day.

REFERENCES:
    The JOURNAL number is in bold type and in parentheses followed by the relevent page number(s) therein. SEE BOOK LIST IN BACK OF BOOK FOR JOURNAL NUMBERS.

KAL 007: (44) 43, 50, & 128.

William Greer: (3) 29.

Mind Control: PROTOCOLS: (14) 184-210; (20) 150, 159-183; (29) 71, 75, 98, 103-179.

USA/FEMA: (31) 163-166.

SOVIET UNION MANIFESTO: (13) 77-81; (23) 20, 26, 40, 52 & 60.

Hinckley, Bush, Reagan (29) 22; (30) 118.

SAN ANDREAS FAULT, PANAMA CANAL, NICARAGUA: (30) 125.

BEIRUT, MARINE BARRACKS: (43) 67.

PJ 51
    CHAPTER 14

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., JULY 4, 1992 7:56 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 323

SATURDAY, JULY 4, 1992

INDEPENDENCE DAY?
    As we sit to pen this day I am appalled at the requests for a dis-sertation on "America" and her freedom and independence.

How can I comment on that which is NOT? You have NO FREEDOM and you HAVE NO INDEPENDENCE--YOU ARE, IN FACT, BACK UNDER TOTAL RULE OF THE BANKERS--OF ENGLAND!!

Moreover, this day you are held total hostage to "events" of technology powerful enough to destroy your nation in fifteen minutes without firing a single "bullet". Blackmail is being used against you from every direction--from your President to foreign nations with more "power technologically" than have you!

ROCKETS RED GLARE
    Well, a better observation would be: "Red" rocket's glare! America and other parts of the world, but especially America, for you are efforting to counter the moves, are under total siege and CONTROL through what APPEARS to be "NATURAL EVENTS": earthquakes, UNSEASONABLE storms with torna-dos, volcanic eruptions, etc. All are unable "to be understood" by geologists and meteorologists. I guess not--THEY ARE MANMADE.

Moreover, all the rocket launches from your nation this week are in an attempt to stop what is going on. Interestingly enough, the original plan was to bring the West into subservience with earth upheavals via the "grid" system established by your Elite and prana wave pulses. But, you got "had" and now, one blast to the trigger "button" on the San Andreas fault system of California will bring the coast into rubble. This can be done in only mere moments by none other than the Russians.

How can I surmise such a thing? WATCH THE NON-NEWS IF NOTHING ELSE. WATCH "WHO" THE MAJOR PLAYERS ARE IN THE GAMES AROUND THE WORLD AND THE PICTURE WILL BEGIN TO COME INTO FOCUS.

HOW CAN YOU CALL IT "RUSSIA"?
    Simply by seeing what is afoot: The Russians are demanding and getting included in the conference of the major seven (G-7) financial "greats" of your planet. How so for they are totally bankrupt? Easy--blackmail. Let them in or your planet will simply be a pile of rubble! So, coy as kittens, Bush pushes for G-8 (to help the Russians get on their feet and recognized). The Russians, meanwhile, insist on full permanent status--AND, to repudiate their DEBT for a minimum of TWO YEARS (by the G-7 nations). Believe me, it WILL happen.

FOURTH OF JULY--UNDERCOVER
    What will happen today, the Fourth of July? Watch the "big boys". It is said that Bush will spend his holiday in Florida and North Carolina. Indeed he will in spite of complaints of his visit--by Black leaders. Then he "heads for Germany and the World Economic Summit (G-7(8). He is going South to find "safety" and to get his marching orders. I suggest you study, carefully, documentation of the "Bush" involvement in Florida, Zapata and Bushlets who are placed in those strategic locations to attend the Bush interests.

This includes "undercover" contacts with the old buddies in Cuba to check on final status and get instructions and give instructions.

Let us look to that Yugoslavia "crisis" again for a moment without getting emotionally involved. What does the press and Bush say about it and the troops as questioned regarding the 150,000 U.S. troops stationed in Europe under NATO--if they aren't used against the kind of bloodletting seen in Sarajevo. What does Bush say? "...that doesn't mean that it's going to be injected into every single crisis area."

SOUTH AFRICA TAKEOVER
    Anyone taking note of South Africa and DeKlerk rattlings and "force" tactics against the "blacks"? It is happening, little ones, the take over of South Africa and ALL RESOURCES by the British Elite. And what of Algeria and Nigeria? Note please, that Nigeria has "light crude oil" against which the price of oil for the world is established!

JAPAN GIVES IN
    Ah yes, Japan said day-before-yesterday that they would not play the "Russian Game" and lower lending rates, etc. I note that after Aso (Ah-so) suddenly "blew" in massive eruption without prior warning accompanied by myriads of earth-shakers and rollers on the same day in point--they decided to lower the rates yesterday.

Who gets the benefit of lowered prime rates and discounting? BANKS AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUNDS WHO LEND MONEY TO PLACES SORT OF LIKE RUSSIA--ALONG WITH THE ELITE WOULD-BE KINGS.

HOW TO "READ" AND "HEAR" NEWS
    Balance EVERY'THING YOU HEAR AGAINST THE JOURNALS AND LIBERATORS.

What is happening in Yugoslavia, for instance: Watch and lis-ten to who is doing what. Lord Carrington (Great Britain) is in the nation as representative for, of and authorized by the U.N.? No, Lord Carrington is there because HE IS HEAD, THIS YEAR, OF THE BILDERBERGER secret society of Elite World Controllers under the Committee of 300.

He is "Chairman", this Lord Carrington--chairman of the board. By the way, he was a former secretary-general of NATO. How convenient to have the head honcho involved in the "solutions" to little uprisings.

Further, as the C-130 giant cargo planes bring "tomato soup and tuna fish" (according to news announcement) into the besieged Bosnian capital", they make return runs bearing gold and drugs. Of course, only a portion chosen for public betrayal is published for your eyes--only the "your-eyes-only in-group" gets the REAL dope--er, er--news!

By the way, chelas, Sen. Lloyd Bentsen, U.S. senator from Texas--is 12th in ranking importance in the Bilderberg society and a major participant at the Evian, France 1992 meeting May 21-24. Yes, I do have a major listing and you would recognize a lot of the players. Yes, and another U.S. representative was Sen. John Chafee; and Sen. Charles Mathias from Maryland was also a major invited "guest". Then, of course, was also Paul Volcker, former chairman, Board of Governors of the Fed­eral Reserve System (yours) and David Rockefeller, Chairman, Chase Manhattan Bank International, and on and on. So what do you think you might have NOW in Yugoslavia? Ah indeed--a stand-off between "bankers/Elite" and "Russians" perhaps??

Isn't current history interesting when you are actually informed of the places and players?

HIV CRYSTALS?
    What else might be of interest? Well, you are told, with great flair and purpose, that your astronauts on the shuttle are GROWING HIV VIRUS "because crystals grow better and with less flaws--in space." Oh, and what of "space-like" laboratories on the planet? OOPS!! What could this little information mean? It means that you now have your proof and confirmation that what I have told you is absolutely and unconditionally correct:

HIV virus is a crystalline man-made virus and can be recreated (or destroyed) at will--actually, in any environment. And what else do they say? "....this research can save millions of sheep annually who die of visna virus of sheep!" HIV is nothing but results of Bovine Leukemia virus and sheep visna virus which then mutates every time it is introduced into DNA hosts.

WHAT OF PEROT?
    WOULD HE HELP?
    Perot is the best candidate money has bought! Precious ones, when I told you yesterday that Bush had "seconded" Perot's nomination to the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR), a politi­cal power arm of the Elite 300, it could only mean that Rocke­feller and Kissinger had set him forth for membership--that, in turn, can only mean that Perot is a member of the established Establishment!

MEETINGS WITH SPACE ALIENS
    I have been buried in copies of the pictures of "space-aliens" with Bush and Perot at Camp David. I find Mr. Bush extremely entertaining (seriously) as he perused the pictures and in­formation. The article and pictures are the most ridiculous out­lay of total nonsense as can be conjured. Of course we have met with your leaders--and worse, for the press and Elite, we were photographed. The pictures in point however, are not worthy of even the British Intelligence Service. By the end of the day of the paper's release, you will note that every minor news-caster and weather-man had his face and head superim­posed on the picture. I'm afraid I have to disappoint you, chelas, we are not nearly that "far-out" appearing and the show-­and-tell presented ones not nearly "tall" enough. Know how­ever, that it simply lays more ability to spring aliens on you when the time is right--and the time is going to be "right" very soon.

PHOTON BELT
    REMINDER: IF YOU ONES ARE GOING ABOUT SAYING THAT "HATONN SAID - - - on the 25th of July or thereabouts there would be, etc., etc.", you are putting your foot into it--VERY DEEPLY. We have presented EXACTLY WHAT YOUR SCIENTISTS ON EARTH HAVE ALREADY PRE­SENTED AND DATED!!!
    Confirmation of the disclosure had come in from Australia (wherefrom came the article published first (in the LIBERATOR--after hounding from the public to discuss the subject), New Zealand, Great Britain, Russia, Massachusetts Institute of Technology scientists, Palomar Observatory personnel (MILITARY!!), ETC.

YOU WILL ENTER INTO A PHOTON BELT OF SOME 2000 YEARS IN DURATION AND YOU WILL EXPERI­ENCE IT AS PRESENTED--ALTHOUGH THE JULY 15TH, 23RD AND/OR 25TH, 1992 IS AN OPEN QUES­TION-MARKS You are already being bombarded with photon waves and thus the problem with sun-screens and "ozone holes". The pinning of a date to July 25th, 1992 was to cover an attempt to ignite the radioactive field around your planet (and thus the reason for need of dark eye protection). It also would coincide with a time of "null" energy experience in which you would be brought into total control of military power and that is STILL PLANNED--IF YOU MAKE IT PAST THIS VERY WEEKEND IN POINT OF PRE-PLANNED "FOURTH" ACTIVI­TIES.

I also have several reports of massive military movement and exercises (serious in intent but under guise of "exercises") for the 23rd of July. Now, do you prefer I NOT TELL YOU OF THESE REPORTS?

I personally more nearly agree with ones who expect the PHO­TON "BARRIER" a decade later than 1993. But you ARE be­ing bombarded with photons NOW AND IT WILL STEADILY WORSEN AS WILL THE LIES ABOUT IT. The entire scenario is totally under control and orchestration of ones on earth and/or in your "near" atmospheric space. It is total attempt to gain or hold supremacy--by Earth people. This is simply a masterful attempt to "blame" space brotherhood and get some very dirty and malicious games played on you-the-people.

Dr. Young presented the following thoughts to a caller yester­day: "Would you be upset if you bought car insurance and the accident didn't happen? or, would you blame ones who saw probability of a massive accident in which you would PROBA­BLY be involved and warned you so that you purchased insur­ance--and it didn't involve you after all? Do you not need the insurance either way? You can't buy insurance after the fact!!

Allow me to share a message from a friend who has done a lot of research on the matter as to publicity, etc.:

QUOTE:

To: Commdr. Hatonn
    RE: Scientific Reaction to Photon Belt in Canada

[This is the "same" Canada who was just told by the Queen of England that it would never be allowed to divide and who has had the entire fishing industry totally and intentionally destroyed by the Elite. Further, this is the Canada which bans material of informational value, burns books which are considered "racist" and incarcerates persons for "speaking openly on some subjects which deal with Khazarians" and is basically run by the ADL (branch of British Intelligence). So keeping this in mind, please read on.]
    1. Norman Brotten, Secretary, Canadian Astronomical So­ciety: Said he is unfamiliar with PB but will bring it up at a na­tional meeting with colleagues in Halifax in a week! Very nice, patient and most polite.

2. Sky News / National Museum of Science & Technol­ogy: Not a clue. Graciously referred me to the following:

3. David Bunn Lapp Observatory, Dr. Sequest, Director: Insisted on knowing source (outside mainstream literature) and evaluating should be made based on where this is coming from. "Sounds like astrology, not astronomy. "Hokum" (U.S. slang: claptrap; bunk). Seemed concerned how I got his number and was defensive about any information.
    4. Hertzberg Institute of Astrophysics, National Research Council, Dr. Donald Mortan, Director: This is the most pres­tigious. Spoke with one called John McLeod who says he will look into it and evaluate. The fact that it is associated with spacecraft and "ETs" enables him to pretty much "calibrate in my mind the validity of this source". Also thinks nothing of the claim of visible strobe lights in the night skies seen by as­tronomers.

Does know of legitimate attempts by JPL to "track" space­craft but so far no revealed "intelligent signs" if indeed there are any other civilizations "out there".

I also spoke with Paul Feldman, same place, who says it sounds "suspiciously like crazy-talk" and wonders how many other subscribers have been unduly alarmed and offers to al­lay their fears. [H: Now, chelas, these are the same types of "scientists" who allayed "your fears" about the seriousness of AIDS, nuclear war, recession/depression, unemployment--and the Kennedy "single bullet theory"!] Although it is true that Earth goes thru a 25,000 year cycle--termed the "precession of the equinox", the source of this outlay is er­roneous. [H: The SOURCE OF THIS OUTLAY IS ERRO­NEOUS?? HOW WOULD THIS ENLIGHTENED SCIEN­TIST KNOW?] Information has been misconstrued and the up­coming "south delta aquarid" meteoritic shower that peaks at 9:00 AM Tuesday 28 July for the "photon belt". [H: Getting uncomfortable, anyone?] He seriously wants to wager a private bet with whoever is responsible for this (I told him it was a space commander) [H: Gee, thanks Pierre, could this be how disinformation gets spread around perhaps?] "in capacity as a private citizen". He would enjoy to confront Hatonn about it. So you'll be receiving some pressing phone calls from sci­entists as soon as they receive the info.

My amateur astronomer friend, who does not think much about the PB, says I should be cautious about my identification because they'll probably summon "a bloody paddywagon" to fetch me....Perhaps you could capture this telephone slug-out on tape for the larger audience?? [H: Perhaps YOU would like to take the phone call, P.C.?? I would be most happy to meet with these people and discuss anything they desire--but until MAN can get his own facts correct--why should I handle your problems? Neither am I nor have I ever been, partic­ularly interested in this Photon Belt or any other except for the major movement into LIGHT. How are you ones ever going to bring credibility to the world "audience" who al­ready disbelieves through hype and sensationalism? I come as a Host for all mighty Creator Source and to bring infor­mation regarding the DIVINE TRUTH--how dare you ones "cast blame" on our "crew" for your inability to READ?]
    Will keep you updated on scientific community's response as we go along here. So far Canadian scientists are having a ball with this "fine entertainment".

P.--June 23rd.

I am sure they are! So would I be! I remind you ALL to go look at the introduction to my writing on the Photon Belt. I said that I did not even want to mention it because the community of New Agers, Channelers and Fortune-tellers had already informed you all about such phenomenon. I have been blasted for that "attitude" also and my "assumption" that you ones would already KNOW! READERS: YOU CANNOT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!! Is it better to "expect" something, make preparations and be secure or simply perish in the storm when it hits?

In Southern California this day--are you not told that momentarily you can have a massive "Big One" quake which could kill hundreds of thousands--and thus, prepare with emergency supplies??? Is it lost if you are PREPARED and need the supplies not? Will they not be worthy to have WHEN IT COMES DOWN??

When I write warnings I ALSO SAY: DO WHAT YOU WILL WITH THE INFORMATION, TRASH IT, LAUGH AT IT, LISTEN, SEE, HEAR AND OR DENY!!WHAT IS IT 'THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND??

FURTHER, I tell you over and over again that my information will always be taken from already available information for we write JOURNALS and a paper. I am not interested in sensational news blurbs from unknown sources or fortune-teller Tarot cards--YOU WILL ALWAYS BE GIVEN WHAT IS KNOWN AND ALREADY PRESENTED!!

If, further, you were told the truth by your scientists, astronomers and politicians--you wouldn't have a problem would you? So be it. I would, however, suggest that a "precession of the equinox--south delta aquarid" meteoritic shower that is upcoming on July 28th--sounds pretty sinister to me! 'What does he possibly mean? Shooting stars perhaps? How come--shooting stars? (catch one and "put it in your pocket and save it for a rainy day" I believe your tune goes). Why are there shooting stars? 'What kind of "information do you REALLY get?
    No strobe lights in space? YOU go look at the red, blue, gold and white (along with green) lights on "some of those stars" and you decide who might be telling you "josh-junk".

Moreover, if it is so far-fetched about danger from space debris, yours or ours, why would your government put a whole defense system in near space to shoot down those "asteroids" and sort-of "forget to tell you about it until NOW?"

I shall most certainly capture this "telephone slug-out on tape" IF they, indeed, contact me. I rather doubt there will be any confrontation AT ALL!! That kind of information would NOT BE WANTED TO BE BROUGHT TO YOU-THE-PEOPLE AND SCIENTISTS ARE SHUT UP FASTER THAN ARE ANYONES WHO MIGHT "TALK". These ones are having a "ball" at "your expense", Pierre, NOT MINE.

STRANGE RADIO WAVES
    I have just received a clipping and reminder to "share, please" with you readers. The "light blasts" and 'explosions" on regularly intervalled sequences prior to all of these earthquakes and volcanic eruptions this week are NOT new. THE SAME THING HAPPENED BEFORE THE SAN FRANCISCO QUAKE ON OCT. 17TH, SOME YEAR OR SO PAST.

QUOTE from right out of the San Francisco paper:

Scientists said Thursday that they detected strange, ultra-low-frequency radio waves before the Oct. 17 Northern California earthquake, a possible break-through in the field of earthquake prediction.
    The signals were recorded by equipment unrelated to earthquake work, at least 14p until now. The equipment was set up under a contract with the Navy to explore new ways to detect submarines.

Stanford University researchers presented their findings at the meeting of the American Geophysical Union, and many of the seismological experts at the big meeting were impressed. ETC., ETC................ END OF QUOTING.

LAST "LAUGH?"
    Before I leave this document to go to the Editors for printing I have a last comment.

For you who "have a ball" and great "laughs" at some funny improbable space-crews, I suggest you consider the following:

Perhaps you should speak with the man and family in Yucca Valley THIS WEEK who watched their auto straddle a massive chasm which opened before them with the first major quake (after regular blasts of both sound and light). The car was tee­tering on the edge of the crack so he called for help to "pull it out" as the front wheels were into the crack. But, before the help could get "attached" and pull--the second major quake hit and when the dust settled enough to continue--the car was gone! The crack was "moved" and the auto sank in the "liquefied earth" like a rock in a puddle. Chelas, ONE thing causes that sort of liquefaction: ELF pulses of scalar (prana) energy! I suggest that the last laugh may not be funny in the least!!

Salu and have a good, peaceful and "daring" day laughing at God and the Elite adversary. You are in REAL TROUBLE, World! Remember--I don't have any care as to whether or not you believe there are space-aliens and/or bogie-men. You are simply in REAL TROUBLE and it would behoove you to begin to take it with some level of seriousness.
    I would also ask that you who "represent Hatonn" get your stories straight for the egg on face is not of my doing!

주제글 정보