PJ 49
CHAPTER 15

REC #1 HATONN

SAT., MAY 9, 1992 7:52 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 267

SATURDAY, MAY 9, 1992

RADIO INTERVIEW: NEVADA
I must first say that I have an apology to you readers: I find no humanly possible way for getting all needed information to you nor any ability of you to catch up on thousands of years of lies and put them to "right" in our time allotted.

I had a most gratifying time yesterday as I had some two hours on a radio program in Nevada. To protect him a while longer I will only call the host, Dave. I can only take the time herein to suggest you get the tapes because the "right" questions were asked and we were incredibly well received! This will be in­creasingly the picture for as the things of which we have spoken will now begin to speak for selves in confirmation and unfold­ing.

Today, we have another meeting and yes, there will be tapes available. I do not know how to sort them one from another to allow you to know subject matter in advance. I realize that it becomes expensive but we can bring the pricing no lower for, as is, the ends do not meet in the middle.

I can say that as we make "special" session tapes wherein I take a "timely" subject and which can be transcribed by someone of our volunteers, I shall effort to tell you of the dictation. Perhaps if we separate the "topic" tapes from the "message-regular-­meeting-question/answer" tapes, you can better decide which to order if all cannot be obtained. Example: I feel the "Silent Weapons/Quiet Wars" material so important that I have written, spoken on the subject briefly and shall again today as to "where you are" timely and I shall also put it personally to a couple of tapes. You must understand that we are efforting to meet the needs of YOU as YOU present them to us. I have piles of let­ters from ones who ask for taped messages so that the time trav­eling to and from errands and work and while working about the garden or home--the messages can be utilized during the tasks. If Dharma had enough hours in her day, I would simply also dictate the entire Liberator and other pertinent mailings to give you choices. We shall just do the best we can and YOU will have to make the choices.

When we began the taping offerings some weeks ago, you may not be aware, but I told my crew here that we would be quadru­pling the output of information. I still maintain that if Dharma as one person can receive and put to format what I give--YOU can, if you choose to, consume it. I restrict my output to one person so that we CAN see what can be utilized by the ordinary receiver. Dharma is in the middle of horrendous lawsuits over property, has the regular life duties of a mother and grand­mother, the usual chores and live-critter tending and thus and so. We do this in order to judge how much the receiver CAN handle if his intent is to get all the information he can. This is why we sometimes repeat--for we see that ones are slack in the earlier material and yet, without the whole, you cannot see the proper picture.

Most of the "topic" tapes will be printed also but sometimes I think the written word leaves much from the "feeling" ex­changed by the spoken word even if through translator. I have to leave it in your hands and to the generosity of time thrust into the work by Diane who has assumed incredible responsibility--with rather primitive facilities--to get it out to you. I believe, however, that the tapes are getting out very timely (within a day or so). There is no way to check each individual copy run so please, if there is "bugging" and "gremlins" on your tape--just let her know and the duplicate will be forwarded immediately. I would guess it probably costs more to send the "error" back than the cost of the tape--so I would suggest just notification of the error is sufficient to get a proper duplicate. Trust and love is what we are about, along with the fastest way to an end--the WORD MUST GO FORTH and willing hands and giving spirits are my precious and priceless gift in this place. Diane, by the way, is Dalene--my little Andy's mother. Blessed be them--both. Jack--who now becomes Andy's Earth father/guardian is appreciated by me more than expression can project. He has come within my circle of family and they shall be making com­mitment to unity on August first. See, there is joy in the shadow times! Do not be distracted from the joy and wondrous experi­ences simply because you meet challenges for challenges ARE joy disguised within the GAME. Ponder it, please.

TODAY'S DRIVEL

WONDROUS NEWS! AND, good example of above thought. Mr. Bushlips Bushwhacker was just in L.A. making "victory" speeches and promising the "Promised Land" to the strife-weary populace. However, along with him came Mr. Kemp of HUD and a whole entourage of "lucky-muckys". BUT--they went right down to meet with OUR PEOPLE WHO ARE PRESENT­ING NEW LOW-COST HOUSING IN THE FORM OF DOMES AND "FUTURE" MODES OF UTILIZING THEM--AND THEY HAVE GONE BACK TO THE HALLS OF UN­JUST WASHINGTON TO PUT TOGETHER AN OFFER FOR OUR "CREATOR OF THE METHOD AND STYLE", A PROPOSAL FOR BUILDING HUNDREDS--IN THE INNER CITY OF LOS ANGELES. NEVER CUT YOUR FISHING LINE, CHELAS, UNTIL THE FISH IS IN THE BASKET!!! ALSO--WHAT SEEMS TO BE GOD'S DELAYS ARE BY NO MEANS, GOD'S DENIALS.

GONZALES HEARINGS ON IRAQ ARMS SALES

I hope you are paying attention to the comedy of hits and misses in the now ongoing saga of committee hearings on banks and people involved in the massive arms deals leading to the Gulf War. The CIA Director has danced to the flute until he must be dizzy and--of the "whole" bunch of guilty criminals--not a one of them breathes a word of truth. The State Department puppets are the most amusing, if you can still find anything amusing about the state of your world. Don't miss it if you can work it in.

You must realize that all the secrets are demanded and kept by the CIA via other intelligence resources. This is why we have worn you to a frazzle on the subject for THESE ARE THE "WARRIORS" WHO HAVE "DONE YOU IN".

TODAY'S WATCH-IT!

The lie about the present space shuttle is the most critical of all. There is NO satellite to be "brought in and repaired". The full intent is under way. The intent is to launch a device from shut­tle via higher orbiting instruments to ignite the radioactive belt encircling your planet. This is in preparation for the upcoming "Photon Belt" entry which looms ever closer ahead. IF the ra­dioactive belt can be ignited and/or other scientific technologic intervention can be utilized, the entry into the "Photon Belt" can be postponed, giving the Elite great advantage. Advantage? Yes. Several things would be made possible--THEY THINK! FIRSTLY, if the radioactive belt is burned, it is supposed that Space Command will not pass through it to come within Earth atmosphere layers. BUT WE ARE NOT THE BIGGIE: The Russian Cosmospheres and platforms are outside that 210 mile orbit from whence they plan to launch the igniting device and it WOULD preclude their entry until the belt burns off pretty much.

At this time there will be total chaos on earth and the Elite dis­cern that they can simply give instructions and you are "had". They were also able to SAVE the earthquake disasters for more appropriate use. They took L.A. without having to blow the fault. The handwriting is on that wall.

The markets are ready for you, chelas, to continue to suck in the unsuspecting for the Elite know exactly what they are doing. The Elite are still able to support the "show and tell" through manipulation--but the pendulum is going to drop for it has noth­ing except "memory" holding it aloft. I cannot urge you ones strongly enough--IT IS TIME TO ACT IF YOU HAVE IN­VESTMENTS TIED UP IN ANY TYPICAL ELITE PLACE­MENT, TYPE OF MONEY FUNDS, CERTIFICATES, DE­POSITS, ETC. REMEMBER, THE BANKS WILL BE BROUGHT DOWN IN NUMBER TO FIVE. I simply cannot pinpoint direction more closely than this, chelas. I promise not to say "I told you so" if you will promise not to say "...I should have...!". For you who still wonder about corporations and gold against loans, etc., I can only ask you to get your own con­firmation--but you are running out of time quickly now for the Elite are already moving on the depopulation matters as they feel they have the monetary acquisition, changes and plan set­tled. It only remains in the "playing out of the plan". Further, if you want more "comfort" than what we point out to you is valid in concept and possibility--get the tapes of yesterday's ra­dio interview with ones in Carson City, Nevada. It will tell you that our contacts and our methods are REAL and valid and not some "conjured" wishful thinking.

J.Z. KNIGHT/RAMTHA
Please--please--please, stop asking me about other speakers and claimants to insightful information. What is happening with Ramtha and the Knight operations is what will be happening to all speakers and operations which have abused the wondrous gifting of Truth. Jeff, her ex-husband/lover has already brought forth his accusations against the organization some years ago--now he has AIDS and the facts are that his lovers were invited within the household--with J.Z. present. Now he sues for this, that and the other. Does this make Ramtha false? No, but it certainly means that he has not kept his receivers in Light and without cause for speculation. If actions are against the Laws of God then the Laws of God were not being followed and, at this time of transition, it is unacceptable--no more and no less. Does this make the valid word of truth as pronounced by Ramtha less valuable? No, only YOU can lessen its value by denouncing that portion which was Truth. All beings who are "human" on your planet are exactly THAT--HUMAN and subject to misper­ceptions and errors. It is the responsibility of the speaker to at­tend and require human participation in truth and integrity--or, you must face the fact that there was untruth present in the be­ings presented unto you. I will not judge for you but at this time of evolvement and transition I do urge that you take careful as­sessment of "groups". This is why we have no "group" as such.

Ones are responsible for their own actions and YOU cannot be "ripped-off" emotionally or through false teachings--for you must discern reality from falsehood.

However, I will give you a big clue--Ramtha took leave of the organization some years past and the illusion was continued through gleaning of great wealth in purely physical format. I have great sorrow and compassion for the deceived and the de­ceivers for they simply were sucked into the age-old trap of hearing the wrong drum-beat even if the original drummer was valid. I have warned you--if you cling only to the "New Age Movement" as foundation for your guidelines, you will sink in­stead of soar--for it is a full-blown part of the plan in connection to "religion" of Earth doctrines, set to destroy you--not "save" you. So be it. If I took leave and could, for any reason, not be able to return--would my offer of Truth be less valid? No, you must separate speakers from Truth--for Truth will stand into in­finity--speakers come and go. I suggest you not count on my going anywhere and "getting off your backs" because I have no intention of going anywhere except closer to you for you will find the Truth I bring--STANDS! Further, and perhaps per­sonal--I want to be around when you realize as much.

JUSTICE/INJUSTICE

Because I get so much flak from ones who "...just can't believe the judicial system or the Constitution-treading-upon" is as bad as I have said, I think you need some more information so that you might reconsider. What I will give you is not realized by the many so you are going to have to follow along as if on "new" turf. I warn you, however, that the original publication of this information took place in 1981 (over ten years ago and do you think it has progressed or faded??)

SECRET COURT TREADS ON CONSTITUTION

1981: The first secret federal court in U.S history is now em­powered to maintain or suspend at will the privacy rights and Constitutional prerogatives of thousands of Americans who have committed no crime--not even a traffic violation.

This special panel of anonymous judges is sitting in a window­less, tightly guarded and electronically secured courtroom whose location is known only as "somewhere in Washington".

An executive order issued by President Ronald Reagan on De­cember 4, 1981 grants broad new powers to the CIA and other federal security and intelligence branches. Under the order, citizens will face dramatic infringements of their traditional freedoms, subject only to the opinions and rulings of the secret court.

The judicial panel, which has no precedent in American ju­risprudence, came into existence in 1978 with the enactment of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

Ironically, the new tribunal, called the U.S. Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court, was launched for the ostensible purpose of introducing judicial moderation into the high-handed and helter-skelter system under which government agents could snoop on any citizen whose tendencies--or tax returns--they disliked.

But, as often happens when federal bureaucracies engage in augmenting their own authority, the impact of the secret court on privacy rights and civil liberties was just about the opposite of its creators' original intentions.

Creating a secret court flew in the face of the Constitution's stated prohibitions and implied intentions. This perceptive statement came right out of the U.S. intelligence service. In fact, this source is a former national journalist who now serves in a government official post in an area so secret that even re­stroom access requires a special clearance.

The original idea was to place limits on the intrusions of federal snoops into the private life of Americans but setting up a secret court--a concept that is in itself contrary to the Constitutional concept of inviolable citizen rights--turned out to be exactly the wrong way to go about it.

SEVEN SECRET JUDGES

This "source" had a very pessimistic conclusion. His duties in­cluded reviewing and condensing the "cloak-and-dagger" court's secret case dispositions. His conclusion was shared with/by an involved former federal attorney (and notable Watergate prose­cutor) who is now in private law practice in Washington.

The surveillance court consists of seven judges. They were per­sonally selected for the job by guess who: Chief Justice War­ren Burger, who reportedly cleared the names with the presi­dent on a private and confidential basis before the appointments were confirmed--but never were they announced (then or now) to the public.

The seven member tribunal convenes in secret and hears argu­ments only from government lawyers and prosecutors.

These are the only judicial proceedings in America (that you can know of) in which a citizen facing judgement has absolutely no presence, no voice, no counsel--nothing. In fact, the "victim" in point may well not even know he is under atten­tion. The citizen in point may well be blissfully unaware that his case is sub judice in the court. In the proceedings--although his rights and interests are vitally affected--he is not even called a 'defendant' but merely a 'TARGET'.

The American whose case comes before this court is, in reality, a target for government surveillance, undertaken with variable intensity by all sorts of means: so-called "tails" who follow ev­ery move of the suspect; phone taps; electronic listening devices planted under the wall paneling or beneath beds; and so-called "pinhole" TV cameras, microminiaturized video monitors which watch and record every move in an entire room, day and night.

THREE CASES

Let us consider three cases in point for example--all in 1981 so that you can get the picture--and probably recognize the parties involved. We shall guard against using the "real" names.

To qualify as a target for such pervasive, indecent and demean­ing bureaucratic snooping, a citizen need not be a spy or a for­eign agent--or even be suspected as one. To demonstrate the extremely broad latitude of the surveillance court's jurisdiction we shall consider these cases.

Number One concerned the Shah of Iran. Arguing that although the late Persian monarch was not suspected of espionage or other evil doing, his phone calls and personal conversations promised to be a rich source of foreign intelligence. The CIA asked for permission to bug the visiting sovereign's New York hospital room. Although no formal record exists of the surveil­lance court's decision in this matter--there were no written opinions, no stenographers and no transcripts in this tribunal. When it was determined to simply "kill" the Shah, even his sickbed was "wired" for eavesdropping, just as the CIA re­quested.

Number Two was targeted against a native-born U.S. citizen of patriotic views and impeccable conduct, who will be known here as "End N. Sight". He became a candidate for the federal "watch list" because he happened to subscribe to a foreign tech­nical periodical from a distributor of overseas publications who was suspected of a link to his native country's intelligence ser­vice.

Demonstrating their potential for blind technological wizardry, the immense computers of the hush-hush National Security Agency plucked Sight's name literally from the air--that is, from an overseas telephone call between the suspect periodical's dis­tributor and his superior in the home office. The electronic cir­cuits quickly imprinted the name on a form for such intercepts. End N. Sight became a target for government observation. The CIA motion to keep an eye on this "dangerous" individual was promptly granted by the court.

In Number Three, the target, Fiddle D. Dee is a ships' architect who simply accepted a job in another country. Although that country was not behind the Iron Curtain, it maintained an em­bassy in Washington whose commercial attache was suspected by the CIA of having dubious social contacts with Soviet-bloc diplomats.

When the name of Fiddle popped up among the commercial at­tache's routine paperwork--not just as a name, but as the recipi­ent of an expense advance for travel--it promptly went on the electronic watch list. And there it remained with the blessing of the cloak-and-dagger court, for more than a year.

EXECUTIVE ORDER/OPEN SEASON ON ALL

With this Executive Order, #12333, is removed the long-stand­ing ban preventing the CIA from infiltrating U.S. organizations (legally even the meetings we have on Saturday afternoon or you in church praying on Sunday), from conducting covert op­erations here, or from using U.S. citizens as spies or provoca­teurs in domestic projects. This is actually a major happening right in this little gathering or business meeting format that we have here. Under EO-12333, for example, the CIA can bug with impunity the office of anyone, any patriotic/nationalist in­stitution, or pay agents to infiltrate and spy. How far EO-12333 will go (or has gone) depends upon this SECRET COURT. Now, since the Supreme Court Justices are appointed by the President and the President is run by Henry Kissinger--who do you "THINK" MIGHT BE UNDER SURVEILLANCE? So the nice thing is that we simply do nothing to cause them grief--we just exercise "freedom of speech" and business with total in­tegrity. It is surely not our fault that our businesses never can make a profit--if indeed, they would leave us alone, perhaps we could thrive into tax-robbees instead of non-taxable poor-folk.

What really happened is that the CIA was given total permission to carry on domestically (at home) the way it does abroad.

It can infiltrate an organization of any kind but with ongoing permission to do so with organizations whose goals or policies or connections are at odds with the bureaucratic policies of the moment, and then blacklist the entire group.

Remember, once you become the target for this kind of relent­less supervision, the bureaucrats may catch you out at something they didn't suspect in the first place--tax resistance, marital in­fidelity, owning an unlicensed firearm, speeding, just anything at all--and these discoveries, though they may have nothing to do with your patriotism or loyalty, will end up in your file, giv­ing the bureaucrats added leverage to manipulate and perhaps damage your life. This is THE REASON we are so offensive and closed-minded to access of any of our property in use, against any kind of drugs other than over-the-counter or direct prescription for infections, or alcohol use on the premises--and ABSOLUTELY NO FIREARMS OR WEAPONS ALLOWED--REGISTERED OR OTHERWISE. The strongest weapon herein is a very weak pellet gun for scaring the squirrels from the bird roosts. We are not here to "overthrow" anything--we are here to bring the Truth and allow ability to grow up through that which has come upon you--as remnant. In fact, we wel­come assistance for helping the citizens--from the government for you have all contributed to the coffers and should be able to utilize some of the rewards. This is in housing, food growing, etc. We must remember--the ones in power still have to LOOK GOOD. For that is the way of the adversary--he want's to make you think him wondrous while he kills you inch by painful inch. The adversary always allows you to end up responsible for your own plight.

Well, during the first half of 1981, under its presiding Judge George L. Hart, Jr., the SECRET SURVEILLANCE COURT heard government attorneys argue 508 cases of suspected "targets"--and it granted the motion for surveillance and all that goes with that--IN EVERY CASE.

Is it any wonder that among the ones who know of the "court" it is laughed about and noted that "it is the only court where the government HAS NEVER LOST A SINGLE CASE!"?

So, who loses? YOU--and the Constitutional freedoms of American citizens are totally lost. Will you ever obligate the Congress to review such incredible procedures? This is called the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act to make it more strange, indeed. It facilitates exactly that which was never meant to be allowed under Constitutional Law. It is "said" it was "only meant to affect those it was meant to inhibit: alien spies and their U.S. accomplices." I wonder how Mr. Dem­janjuk and Col. Bo Gritz and, and, and, feel about it? How do you who are fighting the RTC and the S&L injustice and make "waves" feel about it? How do YOU feel about it for just writ­ing Truth? I can only remind ones--what goes around comes around. That which is projected OUT--COMES FULL CIRCLE--BACK.

Dharma, we have a meeting in less than an hour so allow us to close this writing. You see, precious ones--I can't simply stop writing about the "intelligence scientist" services (major contra­diction of terms)--they are what has enforced the downfall of you and the rise to incredible total power of the Elite anti-God. They ARE the vital life-source of the Order. We work with what IS--not that which we hold in "wishful" thinking for mysti­cal and magical miracles of some sort or another. We deal with Truth and facts and "what you or I think about it" changes nothing--only that which we DO about it, or how we perceive it, can do a thing about it. Good afternoon.

Hatonn to clear.