2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 18
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 SANANDA/HATONN

THURSDAY, AUGUST 23, 1990 11:15 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 07

QUERIES TO COMMENT ON TODAY'S EVENTS

Sananda to respond in the light of Radiance. We will take time herein to make some very pertinent and meaningful comments and I pray that you all will be at attention.

Do not be misled by that which is given you in the press about Saddam Hussein. Please note that which is being projected by him and then listen to that which is being projected by your traitorous controllers.

Hussein is doing all in his power to unite the Arab world into their unity as a nation of people. You, who proclaim to be "Christians", might well take lessons. In Hussein's speakings he speaks of God and goodness in every breath. Your controllers speak of economic greed, protection of your oil in­terests and force to bring about capitulation.

I WARN all nations--you have been deceived and you, as America, have joined with England as the most Satanically aggressive nation on the planet. Guess which country shall ultimately be shielded by God? They pray to God for protection that they might come again into family--you pray to retain your stolen wealth from the Arab nations. You are in place to directly aid Israel's Zionists in eating the Arab world alive. As long as the Arab nations ask God for protection--it shall be given and you will not perceive of it for you will be given the lie. IF YOU, AS AMERICANS, ALLOW OF THIS HEINOUS MISREPRESENTATION OF TRUTH AND THIS AGGRESSIVE FORCE IN A FOREIGN LAND, YOU WILL BE REDUCED TO THE ASHES THEY HAVE PLANNED FOR YOU.

I repeat that which you have been given--Kuwait was a portion of Iraq. They were separated arbitrarily by England in colonization and their resources stolen--thereby making the Bankers wealthy, along with a few elite persons. You are on the wrong side, America, and ultimately you shall pay the dearest of all prices for that action.

Mohammad was sent forth as a direct and great prophet from God and even Israel was told that one day they would meet their fall at the hands of Mohammad's people--I suggest careful attention be given unto that promise of God. The Zionist Israelites are NOT, I REPEAT, ARE NOT the Jews of Abraham and David. They are set forth in the footprints and actions of Satan to rule the world and the rule will indeed be horrendous beyond thine most wild imaginings. Those things blamed upon Saddam Hussein and Iraq that are indeed heinous, are lies for the Israelis perpetrated them in deceit and caused blame to fall upon the blameless.

You of the U.S. ask for God's grace and protection and you know not that which you do for you ask God to stand in behalf of Satan and it shall never be thusly presented. To care for an individual soldier is one thing but to ask God to sanction your aggressive vileness will never be granted. Oh, Satan may well win this round by force, but your world will lose its last hope for survival in the process if this is allowed to run its course for war will be upon you in a manner unlike anything you can dream. You willingly walked within the viper's pit and the innocent shall be the ones who shall die of the poison first.

I am herein going to lay some very heavy truths upon thine heads and plead with you to hear and see for your time is running most short indeed.

COLLUSION OF GREAT POWERS

It is not by accident that Britain, the U.S., the Soviet Union and Red China spoke in one voice against Iraq's Saddam Hussein. Margaret Thatcher hailed this newfound unity as the dawn of a new age of freedom and democracy which defiles the very terminology. All of the above--particularly the Soviet Union and Red China--have massive oil surpluses which they have not been able to market.

As always, between the capitalists and the communists there is a symbiotic commonalty of interests: a permanent conspiracy against the people they rule. Saddam represents for all of them the messiah saving their necks from economic ruin and a people's revolt. So be it.

Oh, you say, "Well, all those nations voted with the U.S. and Great Britain. They are even sending troops!" I tell you "NO--ONLY THE PUPPET PURCHASED CONTROLLERS OF THE ARAB NATIONS STAND, THROUGH FORCE AND POWER, WITH THE FOOLISH WHITE RACES."

REMEMBER, HAD I BEEN BORN IN EGYPT 2000 YEARS AGO--MY LABEL WOULD HAVE BEEN SANANDA FROM ONSET. IT WAS DECIDED I WOULD BE, INSTEAD, BORN OF A JEW THAT I MIGHT FULFILL THE PROPHECIES OF THIS DAY WHEN THE ZIONISTS WOULD TRY TO TAKE THE WORLD IN POSSESSION FOR SATAN. HUSSEIN HAS ASKED FOR "SATAN" TO "LET MY PEOPLE GO" AND YOU HAVE MARCHED IN TO ASSIST IN PREVENTING THEM FROM THEIR FREEDOM. IT SHALL NOT BE LOOKED UPON LIGHTLY BY THE CREATOR.

Despite his fire and brimstone rhetoric (which, by the way, is touting a return to God's laws and honor unto God in truth and spirit) and given the benefit of doubt as to his legitimate Arab patriotism, Saddam, willingly or not, has somehow proved himself to be of great benefit to the Zionists, capitalists and the communists--all of whom he denounces with great gusto. As the record shows, Saddam helped instrumentally in the overthrow of President Kassem, Iraq's first leader who had any success at all in overthrowing the British colonialists and their puppet King.

It would appear that Kassem had been a genuine patriot who aligned his country firmly with other Arab nations against Israeli aggression and attempted to recover Kuwait which the British had stolen from Iraq's Basra province. Kassem's failure to recover its former territory was one of Saddam's complaints. But he fell into the trap of the other leaders of the Arab nations in indebtedness to the King of Evil--the Bankers. He substituted one branch of Satan's service for the other--both efforting at global control but with differing intent.

When Saddam took charge of Iraq, he relinquished all claims to Kuwait. So let us not be misled into thinking this man an entity of total purity in action, al­though his intent was purity of desire to reunite the entire Arab nation which had been carved and cut and shredded by England's colonialization and the ever-evil quest for the black gold and wealth being drained from out of that nation as a whole.
    SADDAM ERRED

As with the human, he erred. During successive Arab-Israeli wars Saddam failed to come to the aid of his beleaguered front-line Arab brethren. Iraqi help at that time might have prevented some of the Israeli annexation of por­tions of Arab territory. But, as you know, hindsight is always the best vantage point.
    WORDS

Saddam continued to speak with the Shah of Persia (Iran), denouncing him quite rightly as a Mossad and CIA stooge. He, however, committed some grievous acts for when the tide of Iranian populism was turning against the Shah, Saddam negotiated several issues with the Shah that could be consid­ered detrimental to the broader Iraqi-Iranian interests. He is accused of ex­pelling Khomeini from his Baghdad exile, while knowing that the Shah's SAVAK assassins were waiting to kill him in Paris. Well, that simply is not so and further, Khomeini was a most oppressive religious fanatic who could only ignite fires which, at the time, would have destroyed the entire Arab world, for America would have stepped in immediately with Israel and you would have had all out nuclear devastation.

Further, you will note that with the return of Khomeini to Iran, the situation became even worse for all in the area. There was a war going on, dear ones, and the very countries who denounce Hussein now--stood squarely with him then, and supplied him with arms and money. This, of necessity, in itself, required that he make concessions at the insistence of the U.S. and Great Britain to limit further bloodshed.

Saddam accepted Israeli intelligence urging him to invade Iran, and it is in­deed questionable as to purpose in that he did not retaliate when the Israelis bombed Baghdad's nuclear center, an act of unprovoked and naked aggres­sion. Well, as with you ones who are having to learn to accept the truth of Zionist aggression, I would hope all of you would remember that it was sup­posed to have been the Iranians who bombed the nuclear plant. Certainly, the Israelis did not march forth and claim responsibility--they staged it so they would never be blamed and it worked for a great period of time.

During this time Khomeini was an unequivocal enemy of Zionism who pleaded with Hussein to join forces with the front-line states against Israeli aggression but it was obvious that a war with Israel would have been impossi­ble to win because of the involvement of the U.S. Later it became obvious that America was receiving a totally false picture of the hostage situation and it was, in fact, the Bankers who finally freed the hostages. Remember your government representative Hansen? He went to Iran and Khomeini asked him to take at least half the hostages home with him that day and YOUR GOVERNMENT RECALLED HANSEN AND INCARCERATED HIM--YOU LOOK IT UP IN THE RECORD.

Now it is not all as clean as it appears from these statements, and as Hatonn has pointed out--all of this mass maneuvering was planned to the last detail to come off at a time of perfection for best advantage for the power elite.

Well, it is all a part of the play and I will not pronounce purity upon the heads of these leaders--but you should know that you are people receiving nothing but lies and it will be your downfall it you do not get informed.

Do I stand squarely behind the actions of this man, Hussein? No. But I de­plore that which is being done in the name of God by the ones who are actu­ally acting in behalf of Satan, greed, and the evil brotherhood. It is much as sending all the police force to insure the drug trade has no interference in behalf of the drug lords. AND WORSE, THAT, TOO, TAKES PLACE ALL OVER YOUR GLOBE--by your government. While you weren't looking, America, the traitors stole your nation and all but banished God to the rub­bish heap in favor of Satanic rituals and the breaking of every one of God's laws and those of The Blessed Creation.

Is Saddam Hussein a messiah? What a foolish question for "messiah" simply means "messenger of God" and that he is! Is he THE "messiah" of truth in to­tality from God? No. Neither, however, is he a "mad-man".

You believe he should allow the foreigners freedom to depart his country? Would you? How foolish if you answered "yes". Having those "guests" pre­sent is the only thing preventing Iraq and Kuwait from being blown off the map--their presence is all that is preventing the most heinous massacre since the Inquisition. I can tell you now, however, in advance: the Israelis will precipitate an incident in their devious, hidden way--and it will be most terrible indeed. Further, "you the people" of the U.S.A. are already hostages for your country stands the probability of being devastated during this time when all of your defensive protection is in a foreign land--and that, too, was planned well in advance. I think I would not sleep well at night, my chelas.

Saddam Hussein will not deliberately harm those innocent people--but your nations might very well get them all killed. Why do you think Mr. Bush continually reminds you that, "This is a United Nations action"? Because he wants to absolve himself of responsibility and yet he continues to wield the power he demands while he interferes not with his fishing and golf games. Is this what you as a people want of your nation and your future? So be it--for the price will be your freedom and total enslavement.

There are absolutely no acts of aggression from Iraq and yet there are continual acts of taunting through stupid maneuvers and invasion of air space, etc., by your masses of troops. I would remind all of you of something, however, and that is that the Arab, as a human, is devoted to his religious belief and is most willing to die for his cause and belief in his journey unto God and you ones are about to push the entire world into seeing how wicked and unGodly you have become. Many of your youngsters will be murdered at the hands of your own leaders who pursue this greedy robbery but it will not be in the name of God for what you do this day is evil.

Will Hussein be forced into doing something precipitous? Probably! But you see, it should not be ONE man who makes the decisions for the many--neither should you be acting in response to one man who would rather fish and golf than sit with you, the martyrs, at your deathbed.

Do you not see that most of this expensive show is to cause your Congress to vote everything that Bush requests at resumption of Congress in contempla­tion of the budget? Well, you will pay for it--every cent of it, over and over again. And yet, you are in a great depression so how will you do it? The obvi­ous is not very pretty is it?

Blessings, Dharma, for we realize these words seal your position as a target for the unthinking people of the lie. There will, however, be ones who will see truth and come forward to stand with you ones, for it is the time of the coming of god's protection for those of its Hosts who are come "before". We shall continue about our work as laid forth so that man might have truth for he shall need of it to see him through the journey for the transition shall touch all--none shall escape of it. I hold thee within my hands that ye fear not for I am with you. Yea even though ye walk in the shadow of death--I am with you. I shall be your shield and your comfort--I shall bring you calm and peace that we might finish of our work. I shall tend of you and give unto you that which you need to sustain you while we labor in the Father's vineyards. Man must rise up now, above the bigotry of creed, color, race and caste and into the wholeness of Creation in equality and unity of purpose.

You shall be given to recognize truth and turn from the lies for you shall know them by their words and deeds. I shall give you comfort and shield you from the temptations and fears which would pull you down for you ask it of me. God is within and within is the realm of God, and the power and the knowledge in truth forever and forever--Amen and Aho

Do not ask of God, "Why am I here and not there to serve?" You are where you are needed in service and the reasons for the placement shall be unfolded in its proper sequence. Meanwhile, we continue in our work in recognition of God's plan being perfection. That which is intended to be done; shall be. What is needed to complete these things shall come--God's plan shall be per­fected on Earth as it is in Heaven--you are just not yet given to know the whole. No more and no less--it is NOT A SECRET TO BE KEPT FROM YOU BUT RATHER, IT IS KNOWLEDGE AWAITING ITS SEQUENCE OF UNFOLDMENT IN YOUR GROWTH INTO ABILITY TO SEE AND KNOW THAT WHICH IS PRESENTED UNTO YOU.

If YOU are given all insight, then YOU become the guru and GOD IS THE ONE WHO SHALL BE HEARD. YOU MUST CONTROL OF THINE IMPATIENCE AND IN THESE DAYS OF PAIN AND TRANSITION--BE PATIENT AND WAIT UPON THE LORD FOR IT SHALL BE UN­FOLDED IN PERFECTION. SO BE IT AND SELAH

Hatonn present in His radiance. I feel we must move on with the Journal in preparation, Dharma, for it must be gotten into man's hands promptly for there is great connection in that which was planned in your early 1980's and that which is unfolding upon you now. Therefore, bear with the pressure, chela, and allow us to continue without long delays this day. May the truth of your work give you great comfort. I thank beloved "Joy" for her contribution. Please ask her to remain in attention unto Sananda for he shall be ever pre­sent as she pens SOLUTIONS FOR OUR TOTAL GLOBAL SPIRITUAL STARVATION. It will be regarding the deprivation of your people from the control through the "churches" of orthodox doctrined clubs who have deceived you. We are sharing of the work, chela, that you might have rest and still al­low truth to flow forth. Joy needs only to step aside and Sananda shall write of the Journal. She has gathered information for lo, these two decades and she must be connected with Nora, that one can confirm of the other's projec­tions that man can have his confirmation of truth in historical and factual for­mat.

PJ 18
    CHAPTER 4

HOW ABOUT SOME FACTS, SKELETONS AND DIRTY

LAUNDRY?

To give proper placement of background, you must return in your memories back to April of 1982. Move back to the Falkland Islands and South Georgia Island and the war between Argentina and Great Britain over these barren, wind-swept wastelands. Or, were they? Oh, dear ones, what you have not been told would fill mammoth volumes and we haven't time for that. I am going to give you information which is well-known in certain circles but hardly known at all to the populace--you the people. A few have come into this information; enough to confirm the truth of my writings at any rate.

On the surface the whole incident represented a dispute between Argentina and Great Britain over those barren islands. But surely you have learned by now, that nothing is as it seems. You are told exactly that which you are to believe and you diligently go about following the orders.

The so-called Falklands crisis was just the visible tip of a giant military operation. During the month of April 1982, fierce naval battles were taking place, not only in the South Atlantic but also in the South Pacific.

The hostilities were very effectively kept under arrest by wartime censorship on all sides of the dispute (and yes, the U.S. was most certainly in the dispute).

On April 30, a total naval and air blockade of the Falklands by the Royal Navy began. At the same time a counter-blockade had been declared by Argentina in the same area.

To be effective, a blockade must be imposed over a period of time, but the Royal Navy didn't have sufficient time. Winter was coming on in the South Atlantic, and the British supply lines were overextended. Having traveled so far, however, Her Majesty's navy could not simply drop the blockade and sail away in a few weeks time without drawing blood from Argentina. As a result the British would be forced to undertake military operations very quickly no matter how risky they might turn out to be.

There was also another reason why the Royal Navy had no choice but to en­gage the Argentine forces in combat. That reason was that the Royal Navy had already suffered losses in secret combat that same month. Only when publicly admitted fighting erupts would the British dare to admit that they had already suffered great battle losses. And further, to obtain that cover-story, the British had no choice but to sail into combat; but in so doing, they would be risking even heavier losses on top of those already sustained. In short, Her Majesty's navy sailed directly into a trap.

The events which unfolded in the South Atlantic carried strange, ironic echoes of your past. For weeks you had been hearing countless commentators referring to the British task force as an "armada". The British of all people ought to have been very uneasy with that description. The original Spanish Armada some 400 years ago was renowned as a seemingly invincible fighting force, but it came to grief in a naval disaster so complete that it changed the course of history--and it was none other than the English navy that destroyed the Span­ish Armada.

The original Spanish Armada put to sea in 1588 during the reign of England's Queen Elizabeth I. The Armada was an invasion fleet carrying thousands of crack fighting men to invade England. They were met by the daring sea dogs of Sir Francis Drake. Drake and his small fast ships turned the tables on the Spanish Armada by changing the rules of battle. The English fleet was equipped with new longer-range guns, and it stayed upwind and out of reach. From there the English pounded, smashed, and shattered the big ships of the mighty Armada. When it was all over, barely half the Spanish fleet was left to limp back to port. Drake's defeat of the Spanish Armada was a shock to the world. It opened the door for England under Queen Elizabeth I to start its expansion into a truly global empire.

Four hundred years later, history seemed to have come full circle. Queen Elizabeth II witnessed the dismantling of the world empire whose heyday began under Queen Elizabeth I, and now the cultures of England and of Spain were once again in confrontation. Once again a so-called armada was preparing for invasion, but this time the armada was British, not Spanish. Four hundred years past Sir Francis Drake was the hero of the day; today, the ghost of Francis Drake would once again be on the scene.

Please note that the South Atlantic war zone was at the eastern end of the Drake Passage around the southern tip of South America. The defeat of the Spanish Armada four centuries ago broke the back of Spain's naval supremacy, and now it appeared that the defeat of the new British armada might very well break the back of what remained of the once glorious Royal Navy.

MILITARY SECRET OF SOUTH GEORGIA ISLAND

When the Falkland Islands crisis began in early April it looked at first like a mere tempest in a little teapot. For a century and a half since 1833, the Is­lands had been controlled by Great Britain. During that entire time, British sovereignty over the Falklands had been disputed by Argentina. There had been countless threats by Argentina to seize the Islands, which it called the Malvinas, but the threats had always come to nothing in the past and Britain had never even gotten very concerned over them.

The Islands are four times as distant from Argentina as Cuba is from the United States, and they are not much of a prize, it would seem, under any circumstances. After over 150 years of occupancy, the Falklands are home to fewer than 2,000 British settlers and a great number of sheep and some lovely penguins. In short, the remote Falkland Islands would hardly look like some­thing to fight over, and yet there you were watching another crisis take place. You watched as literal gun-battle war erupted between Great Britain and Ar­gentina and further, without much more than fanfare on your news media presentations.

The Thatcher government was acting as if it had forgotten all about its usual preoccupation with the Soviet threat at NATO's doorstep. Instead, Britain was throwing almost everything it had at Argentina--aircraft carriers, cruisers, destroyers, submarines, assault ships - you name it and if they had it they used it, Luxury cruise ships were even commissioned and turned into troop carriers overnight. Wave after wave of additional assault troops were activated and sent to join the fleet even after it sailed. Ships and submarines were pulled off station from normal NATO duty and sent to reinforce the task force. The ini­tial 40-ship force grew steadily over the ensuing weeks into an armada num­bering over 70. Over two-thirds of the entire Royal Navy was already de­ployed to the South Atlantic off Argentina.

As this was watched in the unfolding, a lot of people were asking: What's this fight really all about? The most popular answer suggested in the major media was "oil". Vast deposits of oil were known to exist under the continental shelf between Argentina and the Falklands (or so it was projected) and that had been espoused for well over a decade. In no way could it explain the timing of the sudden military offensive by Argentina, and oil explained even less about the Argentine seizure of South Georgia Island.

South Georgia Island is some 800 miles east of the Falklands with no known oil deposits anywhere near it; and compared to South Georgia, the Falklands are quite an island paradise. South Georgia Island is covered with rugged mountains, treacherous valleys, glaciers, and semi-permanent snow. Most of it is uninhabitable. On top of all that, Argentina had absolutely no legal or historical claim to South Georgia Island. In that respect it stood in sharp con­trast to the Falklands.

In your early 1830s the Falklands were occupied for a while by Argentine colonists. In 1833 the British expelled them and took over the Islands. For that and other historical reasons, Argentina argued that the Falklands actually belonged to Argentina, not Britain.

But no such argument was possible for South Georgia Island. It was always controlled by Britain, never by Argentina or Spain. The Argentine seizure of South Georgia Island looked even more unreasonable from a military point of view. Argentina's leaders were military men and they thought in military terms and this should be a great clue to you readers. They were well aware ahead of time that far-off South Georgia Island could not possibly be held for long. By seizing it they were setting themselves up to absorb a military defeat, as the Island was retaken by Britain. So the question was: Why did Ar­gentina's military junta bother with the seemingly worthless South Georgia Island at all?

The answers to all those questions were, of course, military, not political or economic. South Georgia Island possesses an enormous military secret! It is a giant underground installation buried under the mountains at the northwest end of the Island. The real reason for the so-called Falkland crisis was this se­cret installation, together with two other similar installations which I will also describe in a moment.

The secret military complexes had been in existence for many years; they were not new. What was new was an accelerated nuclear war timetable of the American Bolshevik war planners in Washington D.C. For the prior two months reports of details of that war plan were leaking out as quickly as they could be verified.

The plan called for NUCLEAR WAR ONE to erupt by September of the year 1982. It was that fast-approaching nuclear war threat that caused the so-called Falklands crisis to erupt when it did.

What was actually taking place was a coordinated effort to spoil part of the Bolshevik grand strategy for the coming nuclear war. The mutual enemies of the American Bolsheviks in the U.S.--namely, the Rockefeller cartel--and Russia's new rulers in the Kremlin were behind the crisis. They were trying to ruin Phase #3 of the "PROJECT Z" war plan which has since been revealed--go look it up, please.

That phase was to be world domination by the American Bolsheviks after both Russia and the United States had been destroyed in NUCLEAR WAR ONE. The key to this plan was the existence of secret weapons stockpiles invarious places around the world!

The American Bolshevik military planners in America were working with other Bolshevik agents in key military positions of other countries to set off war. Having done that, they intended to ride out the nuclear holocaust they had caused, safe and cozy in Government war bunkers! When the warring na­tions would finally lie smoldering and exhausted, the Bolsheviks would leave the shattered remains of their host countries. They would rendezvous at the secret weapons installations and bring their weapons into the open. They would confront the world with the only remaining fresh, up-to-date powerful military force on earth; and using that military power, they would become the undisputed rulers of the world. They planned to do all that, and they planned to pave the way for world domination by setting off NUCLEAR WAR ONE within mere months of that April---remember, September!

The Rockefeller cartel and Russia's new anti-Bolshevik rulers were working together in a race against time to try to head off the Bolshevik war plan.

The Bolsheviks in the U.S. were already benefitting from war preparations which were started by the Rockefellers long before. It had only been about three years since the Rockefellers were dislodged as the prime movers of the United States Government by the Bolsheviks. Since that time the United States Government had been a house divided, torn by internal power strug­gles between rival Bolshevik and Rockefeller factions. But prior to that, the United States had been dominated for decades both economically and politically by the four Rockefeller brothers.

In 1961 the Brothers launched a new long-range plan for world domination. It was a two-pronged strategy, half visible and half secret, which has been de­scribed prior to this writing. It was a plan for the United States to arm to the teeth in secret while appearing to disarm gradually. Without repeating all the details, the basic idea was grandiose indeed, yet simple. By deliberately appearing weak, the Rockefeller-controlled United States would maneuver itself into a nuclear war with Russia. Then the secret weapons, including super-weapons, would be unleashed to smash Russia and take over the world.

When they set the grand plan in motion in 1961, the Rockefeller Brothers were looking ahead to a nuclear war by the late 1970s. Their military analysts concluded very early that the war being planned would have very different effects on the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. Both superpowers, the United States and the Soviet Union, are located well up in the Northern Hemisphere; so are the other full-fledged nuclear powers--Great Britain, France, Red China, and India. By contrast, the strategic targets for nuclear war in the Southern Hemisphere are relatively few and far between. In other words, it was expected that the coming nuclear war would be essentially a Northern Hemisphere war.

In an all-out nuclear holocaust it is known that serious radioactive fallout would gradually spread to affect even areas not initially hit by war. But there are limits to how far the war clouds can spread. It was discovered long ago that there is very little mixing between the air of the Northern and Southern Hemispheres. In the northern half of your planet, cold air from the North Pole works its way southward toward the equator, then it works its way back to the north as warm air. A mirror image of this process takes up the south­ern half of the planet. Northern and Southern Hemisphere air meet in the equatorial zone, but very little of the air changes places.

The military conclusion is this: The coming nuclear war could ruin vast areas of the Northern Hemisphere for generations forward; but if the calculations are correct, the Southern Hemisphere could escape virtually unaffected by the war. This was surely music to the ears of the four Rockefeller Brothers. A quick look at the globe of the world shows why this would be a reasonable calculation. The Rockefeller cartel has dominated Latin America ever since World War II. As discussed in prior publications, Nelson Rockefeller solidified the cartel grip on Latin America during the war. He accomplished this as so-called "Coordinator of Hemispheric Defense" for then-President Franklin D. Roosevelt. So that takes care of the South American continent and its natural resources.

Then let us turn to the African continent. There, too, Rockefeller control was already in effect over wide areas of Black Africa, especially south of the equator. All this was thanks to the efforts of John D. Rockefeller III, as previously detailed elsewhere.

Looking around the globe, the most important remaining land masses from
    the standpoint of world domination are AUSTRALIA AND NEW ZEALAND. Thanks to World War II, both were wide open to the Rockefellers.

The Rockefeller Brothers decided to establish secret military installations in the Southern Hemisphere for use after the coming war. By this means they expected to become the masters of the surviving southern half of planet Earth; after the Northern Hemisphere gradually recovered from the nuclear holocaust, the Rockefeller empire would be able to pick up the pieces. In this way the third generation Rockefeller Brothers expected their family dynasty to inherit the Earth.

In order to control the Southern Hemisphere militarily after the war, some means would have to be available to project military power onto any land mass. For example, revolts against Rockefeller domination would require troops--not a blast from the beam weapons on the Moon (another very inter­esting story).

The most critical factor for postwar military domination of the world was found to be a NAVY! A minimum of two secret naval fleets would be required--one based in the South Atlantic, the other in the South Pacific. Since the reserve naval fleets were to be kept secret until after the Northern Hemisphere nuclear war, they could not be built in existing shipyards. New con­struction facilities had to be built and they had to be hidden. To hide an en­tire shipyard is no small task; they take up a lot of space. On top of that, it was essential that the ships remain hidden after they were built. The best way to achieve that was to combine the shipyard and naval base into one over-all secret installation. Finally, the secret naval installation had to be invulnerable to nuclear attack; otherwise if its existence were ever discovered prematurely, the secret navy might be wiped out.

The combined requirements for secrecy, space, and protection against attack were formidable; but one day in 1959, while all these plans were still in the early stages of development, the answer presented itself. During a so-called banking trip to Sweden, David Rockefeller was given a tour of a unique hid­den naval port. The port is hollowed out from solid granite cliffs which come right down to the water. The entrance to the port is a gigantic hole in the side of the cliff which can be sealed off with enormous steel doors. Inside this big doorway on the water a huge cavity has been hollowed out to accommodate ships.

The Rockefeller Brothers and their military advisers decided that a bigger, more secret, better protected version of the Swedish hidden port was just what they wanted. A survey of candidate sites was then initiated. The site survey covered coastal areas throughout the Southern Hemisphere. Many ar­eas were rejected very quickly because the topography was wrong. Other ar­eas were rejected because they were too close to the equator. Still others had to be ruled out because there were too many people living nearby, making the desired level of secrecy impossible. Finally, it was essential that the sites cho­sen for the secret naval installations be totally secure politically.

At last the sites for the secret naval installations were selected. In the South Pacific extreme southern New Zealand was selected. New Zealand would be extremely important during a coming war.

In order to obtain the necessary space, the secret New Zealand naval installation had to be divided up into two sites located close together. One is at the extreme southwest tip of South Island where the mountain range known as the Southern Alps comes down virtually to the water's edge. The other part of the installation is built into the northwest tip of Stewart Island, which is off the tip of South Island. The Stewart Uskabd facility is hollowed out within a rise known as Mt. Anglem.

The New Zealand location met all the requirements. Ever since World War II the government of New Zealand has been tied even closer to the United States than to Great Britain. The location is far from the equator, and the in­stallations are buried deep under mountains, protected from nuclear attack. They are also too deep to be reached by particle-beam attacks, and the New Zealand site is well situated to command the entire South Pacific.

In the South Atlantic an even more perfect site was found. That site, my friends, is South Georgia Island. It is located perfectly for naval domination of the entire South Atlantic. The tall rugged mountains provided a perfect location for the secret installation at the northwest tip of the 100-mile long island. It is controlled by Great Britain whose government, like that of New Zealand, was willing to cooperate; and South Georgia Island was virtually uninhabited except for a whaling station on the northeast coast. The whaling station was some 50 miles away from the secret new installation which was being built, but Britain took no chances. In 1965 the whaling station was closed down. Since that time there have been no inhabitants on South Geor­gia Island except for a few dozen alleged Antarctic scientists.

Construction of the secret naval facilities--two in New Zealand, one on South Georgia Island--began in the early 1960s. The techniques were adapted from those used previously to build other large underground facilities, such as the NORAD installation inside Cheyenne Mountain, Colorado (there are others well protected underground but we shall not go into those presently). How­ever, these installations and techniques were adapted in radically new ways to achieve construction access directly from the sea instead of overland. In this way, the sheltering mountain was left undisturbed in appearance both during and after construction.

The cuts in the mountain side which were necessary to let ships in and out were kept as small as possible and were well camouflaged. Like the Swedish hidden naval port arrangement, the entrances to the secret installations can be sealed. When sealed, the entrance is virtually impossible to detect unless you know exactly where it is; and unlike most large construction projects, there are no tailing or piles of leftover rock lying round to attract undue atten­tion. The man-made caverns which house the secret naval installations are enormous, but all the rock and debris was disposed of at sea.

Once the secret naval facilities were built, they had to be outfitted for ship construction and dockside storage. The fake disarmament of the United States during the 1960's contributed greatly to this task. From 1961 to 1968 one man played a pivotal role in this elaborate Rockefeller scheme. He was then-Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara. All through the 1960's Mc­Namara presided over the public paring back of America's visible military power. This included the closing down and dismantling of entire shipyards. What you were not told was where all that shipyard equipment went after­wards. Where it went, my friends, was to the new secret installations which were being outfitted in New Zealand and South Georgia Island!

The secret naval installations have been used as duplication facilities to reproduce certain ships and submarines designed and built here in the United States. As Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger told Congress, "It is cheaper to build two ships at a time." That is most especially true if the sec­ond ship is an exact duplicate of the first. This has become even more true in recent years through the use of computerized manufacturing techniques.

The secret naval fleets which have been built at the secret installations are made up of duplicates--EXACT DUPLICATES of certain other ships and submarines. They are all nuclear powered--nuclear "subs"; nuclear cruisers; nuclear destroyers; and yes, nuclear aircraft carriers, at least three of them. A secret twin was built for the U.S.S. Nimitz, for the U.S.S. Eisenhower, and for the U.S.S. Carl Vincent. All have been financed through the gigantic cost overruns, so called, that you constantly hear about in the Defense Depart­ment and can't find anything about due to above top secret designations; all three carriers have been provided with a full complement of aircraft whose manufacture was financed in the same manner.

The ships of the secret American Bolshevik naval fleets are all duplicates of other nuclear-powered vessels. Even so, the secret naval ships possess one key difference.

The so-called "Stealth Program" may not be too effective with the planes, etc., you have been allowed to witness but, oh my, lots of interesting things go on with things you aren't given to witness.

There was developed a type of electromagnetic invisibility shielding. This technique makes an object invisible from a distance by distorting light waves in its vicinity.

A whole new fleet of Phantom warplanes went into crash production under a top secret shield. They utilize this principle; and all of the secret American Bolshevik navy ships have already been outfitted with similar Stealth-field equipment! The Stealth principle is actually easier to apply to ships than to airplanes because there is more room for the powerful equipment that gener­ates the force field.

After NUCLEAR WAR ONE, the secret Stealth navy of the American Bol­sheviks would be light years ahead of any other navy left on earth. It would be perfect for the intended role of world domination. The Rockefellers set it all in motion long ago--but about 1979 they lost control of the United States Military. Now it is the American Bolsheviks who are in control, and they are most surely bent straight ahead on war.

Now don't go about forgetting about the Nazi war machine also in the Antarctic---isn't this just about as much intrigue as you can take at one sitting?

No, Mr. Cooper and now, Dr. Sutton--I hardly think secrets from your '40's is very interesting any longer, nor is there one whit of basis to believe "little gray men aliens from space" are going to dominate and enslave your planet. YOU ONES HAD BETTER OPEN YOUR EYES AND LOOK AROUND--YOU ARE MOVING DIRECTLY TO DOOMSDAY AND IT IS ALL PLANNED AND PERFECTLY ORCHESTRATED AND HAS NAUGHT TO DO WITH LITTLE GRAY MEN FROM SPACE!

WHY DO YOU, MR. COOPER, CONTINUE TO BADGER AND DERIDE THIS SCRIBE?? COULD IT BE YOU ARE HIDING EVEN MORE IMPOR­TANT DATA FROM YOUR BROTHERS UNDER THE GUISE OF DOING THIS "ENLIGHTENING" WHICH YOU ARE ABOUT IN THE NAME OF YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIST JESUS AND YOUR CON­SCIENCE?

DR. SUTTON, I WOULD INQUIRE OF YOU AS TO JUST WHAT VALUE YOU MIGHT ACTUALLY BELIEVE A WRITTEN AFFIDAVIT FROM ANYONE MIGHT PROVE?? THIS IS MOST SERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES INDEED AND UNLESS THE GAMES STOP AMONG YOU THE PEOPLE, YOU ARE MOVING INTO CRITICAL EXPERIENCES OF ACTUAL LIFE AND DEATH. FEARMONGERING ON HATONN'S PART--FOR THE SAKE OF GOD AND MAN, SHOULDN'T YOU BE CONCERNED?

Others who have dared bring you truth have been murdered and this scribe has had attempt after attempt made on her life--do you never weary of pro­tecting the evil among you? Do you actually enjoy being totally lost in the lies? If so, then why do you continue to blame God for your plight and ask for insight, if you continue to fail to utilize it or recognize of it?

You want documentation of the MJ-12 material--ask anyone in the metaphysical community or UFO chasers. It is commonly circulated about your placement--it does not make of it valid!

And further, to have little alien faces all over your TV would mean not one iota of anything. I could stand in full nine and a half foot format right in front of you and you would still consider it a ploy and trick. I certainly wish all of you well, for you are going to need those good wishes if you don t pay atten­tion soon.

Dharma, allow us a rest break please. I, too, often wonder if the effort is worth the time spent in writing it for you ones. But the facts are: GOD HAS PROMISED THAT THE WORD SHALL GO FORTH BEFORE THE FI­NAL CURTAIN FALLS AND THEREFORE, WE SHALL FULFILL OUR MISSION AND MAKE IT AVAILABLE UNTO YOU. WHAT YOU DO WITH IT IS STILL AND FOREVER-MORE UP TO YOU. SALU, SALU AND SALU. MAY THE GOD OF THE UNIVERSE OPEN THINE EYES AND EARS. SO BE IT.

Hatonn, in service of the Radiant Master, to stand-by status. Rest, Dharma, for our work is long indeed. Adonai, chela, and thank you. Do not allow the oppression to rest heavy upon thee for thine is the legacy of the eons--not a brief moment of physical timing. Ye ones keep very close unto God and ye shall be safe. We can seal our plasmic shields far more effectively than can the Earth human pierce them. So be it and Selah.

Out. Thank you for your attention. We shall resume with further discussion regarding the above matters.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 18
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #2 HATONN
    SATURDAY, MAR. 31, 1990 4:00 P.M. YEAR 3 DAY 227
    Hatonn in the Light of the Radiant One, to continue.

SECRET NAVAL WAR OF THE SOUTHERN

HEMISPHERE
    As we move along and to make things clear, we shall discuss the referred to "PROJECT Z" I mentioned in the previous chapter. It is the new Bolshevik three-phase strategy for NUCLEAR WAR ONE. However, since it didn't come off on schedule I feel we will not be misleading if we stick with refer­ences to the area of the Antarctic. The most skeletons to arise from the dead to getcha are all parading around "under" and "within" the Southern Hemi­sphere and that, after all, was the subject of this Journal. I do have trouble keeping to one subject for all facets are so intertwined.

The plan in 1982 was that of an elite group of American Bolshevik military planners by which the U.S. would strike the first nuclear blow, followed by all-out thermonuclear war with Russia.

After having set off the holocaust, the Bolsheviks in the U.S. and in certain other countries planned to ride it out safely in comfortable war bunkers al­ready in place and well stocked with luxuries. Finally, after NUCLEAR WAR ONE fizzled out in stalemate, they planned to leave behind the ashes of the U.S. and her allies. Activating Phase #3 of their grand strategy, they planned to unveil their secret weapons, especially their secret naval fleets. With these they planned to conquer and rule what would be left of the world. The United States as you know it would be long dead and gone; but in the eyes of the Bolsheviks themselves, this outcome would constitute victory for many reasons.

Up to April of 1982 the nuclear war timetable was still on track. They were still shooting for nuclear war to begin by September of that year. Actually this continued right to the date set of September 17, 1982.

What saved you is that the Bolsheviks were running as fast as they could toward war; but, the Bolsheviks are not the only runners in the race. They have two deadly enemies, both of whom are equally determined to trip up the Bol­sheviks. One enemy of the Bolsheviks in the U.S. is the Rockefeller cartel; the other enemy is the new anti-Bolsheviks ruling class in Russia: and now these two mutual enemies of the Bolsheviks are pooling their efforts in certain ways.

The new anti-Bolshevik coalition is now much more firmly established but in 1982 it was still quite new and was working between the Rockefeller cartel and the Russians. The January 26, 1982 meeting between Haig and Gromyko in Geneva, Switzerland, was a turning point in the formation of this coalition. It is now a reality, and is responsible for the so-called "Falkland crisis" which dominated the headlines in April and May of that year. It should be empha­sized that the new relationship between the Rockefeller cartel and Russia fell far short of a true alliance, at least at that time. They have very major dis­putes to be settled between them, but they called a truce between themselves to deal with the mutual deadly enemy--the Bolsheviks in America.

The first priority of the Russians and the Rockefellers is to slow down the Bol­shevik preparations for imminent nuclear war. If they could do that, time would be on the side of the Rockefeller cartel in certain political movements. A slow-down in the nuclear war timetable will also give more breathing space for additional anti-Bolshevik actions to be implemented.

The joint Rockefeller-Russian planners decided by mid-February of 1982 that military action against the Bolsheviks was essential very quickly. No other type of action had any hope of taking effect fast enough to prevent nuclear war by the end of the summer.

The exact details of the "PROJECT Z" war plan were not known to either the Rockefellers or the Russians, but the general outlines were known to be pretty well outlined and set-up.

It was decided that military action should be devised that would undermine Phase #3 of the Bolshevik war plan--that is, the Bolshevik-controlled secret naval installations and fleets in the Southern Hemisphere should be attacked and crippled. By working together, the Rockefeller cartel and the Russians were able to devise an attack plan which neither could have carried out alone. The Rockefeller group, who built and originally controlled these bases, pro­vided detailed intelligence about the best way to attack them. The Russians with their enormous military machine provided the muscle to actually carry out the attack.

It was essential to devise a scheme that would enable both secret fleets in the South Atlantic and South Pacific to be attacked. Survival intact of either fleet would leave the Bolshevik war plan still workable.

Military analysts concluded very quickly that a direct assault on the New Zealand facilities was out of the question. There was no combination of commandos, frogmen, or other military force which could possibly keep an attack secret from the outside world. Any attack on the New Zealand bases would set off the very war which the Rockefellers and Russians wanted to pre­vent.

But the situation in the South Atlantic was a different matter. In a way, the greatest asset of South Georgia Island was also its Achilles' heel. The extreme isolation which protected the secrecy of the South Georgia base also made a covert military assault feasible. The key lay with Argentina and her long standing claims to the Falkland Islands.

THE FALKLAND ISLAND WAR

The Rockefeller cartel had dominated all of Latin America for decades. Car­tel operatives were sent to Argentina to work out a deal with the government military junta there. The historic dispute over the Falkland Islands was to be used to provide a ruse, a military cover, to enable the South Georgia base to be attacked. The Argentine generals were not told everything about the situa­tion by any means, but they were told enough to make clear what they were to do.

As an inducement to cooperate, the Argentine leaders were promised handsome rewards. They were guaranteed that after the shooting was over, the Falkland Islands would remain in Argentine hands. This guarantee included the promise of covert military assistance as needed against the Royal Navy. And, to bolster the troubled Argentine economy, it was promised that the Rockefeller cartel would help develop the immense offshore oil reserves. With those combined promises of military glory and financial rewards, the Argentine military junta agreed to the plan.

So, backing up to March 19th Argentina carried out Act One in the joint at­tack plan. A group of Argentine scrap-metal merchants, of all things, landed at the abandoned old whaling station on South Georgia Island. Supposedly they were there to dismantle the old buildings and carry them off to sell. While they were at it they also raised the Argentine flag over the work-site. The British, always nervous about South Georgia Island, promptly reacted exactly as expected. The British Antarctic survey ship promptly put 22 Marines ashore to clear up that little misunderstanding.

They drove off the scrap merchants and promptly tore down the Argentine flag. The incident provided the exact desired excuse for the Argentine Junta to bring the simmering 150-year-old Falklands dispute to a boil. From time to time in the past, Argentina claimed that South Georgia was part of the Falk­lands because it is administered that way by Britain. That argument was very flimsy but it then came in most handy indeed. It was nothing new to hear that claim from Argentine leaders, so there was no hint of what was really afoot.

During late March, Argentine military forces started assembling for an assault on the Falklands. The British command thought there was nothing new for Argentina had carried out threatening maneuvers in the past many times. It was believed that they were about to do it again; but on April 2 Argentine forces did the unexpected. After many past false alarms, this time they actu­ally invaded and seized the Islands. All Argentine public statements empha­sized the long-standing historical claims to the Falklands themselves; but just for good measure, the next day a small Argentine force also seized far-off South Georgia Island. The force was so small that it gave the appearance ini­tially that it was just a side show from Argentina's point of view; however, the small contingent of 22 Royal Marines were overpowered and bundled off the Island along with a group of 13 alleged scientists. That was a moment of payoff in the joint Rockefeller-Russian attack plan.

"SPUDDING IN"

Thanks to the elaborate distraction staged by the Argentine forces; a special commando team got onto the Island totally undetected. Based on the de­tailed Rockefeller information about the base, the team moved to the location on the mountain directly above the cavernous secret base. Special high-speed drilling equipment was set up by the Rockefeller members of the team while the Russian members concentrated on military defense. By late that same evening, April 3, the military high command in London finally learned what was really taking place. The secret South Georgia base was under attack by virtually the only means possible. The joint Rockefeller-Russian team were drilling a shaft down through the mountain toward their hollowed out cavern inside. It was only a matter of time until their drill would break through the ceiling of the giant hidden naval base. Once the hole was made, the next step was obvious. The Rockefeller-Russian team would put a weapon of some kind through the hole. The best guess was that it would be probably nerve gas---it just doesn't pay to "guess".

The shock waves that went through the highest levels of British government on the evening of April 3 can hardly be described. The Thatcher government, like the so-called Reagan Administration in America, is Bolshevik controlled. Well, the Russians told you they would rule the world and it might very well be done without firing a shot!

That was why Margaret Thatcher always said, "Me, too." any time the Reagan Administration said it would do anything to Russia. Please note that it hasn't changed very much. What of the Stinger missile "sting" in Florida and the "I agree and support the U.S." in Panama this past December? Both govern­ments are party to the secret nuclear war plan in complete betrayal of the people of their respective countries, and on the evening of April 3 they sud­denly discovered that their precious war plan was in deep, deep yogurt, I be­lieve you call it--amongst other terms.

Immediately the Thatcher government started assembling a naval armada to sail for the South Atlantic. Haste was their order of the day. The drilling on South Georgia Island was proceeding around the clock. The best estimates were that the drilling would break through into the roof of the naval base in about three weeks, on or about April 24--but it is a very long drive from England to Antarctica on the best of ships. If help did not reach South Georgia by then, the secret installation might be doomed. The forces sta­tioned at the installation itself were unable to defend themselves under the circumstances. Their mighty naval ships were ships in a bottle. They did not dare open the bottle to sail out and fight because the Russian commandos were armed with far superior technical and nuclear weapons. (Who do you think might be the closest allies to the Nazi undercover workers?) We are talking about ones who do not care greatly for the Jewish element, much less the Zionist affiliated Jews. To open the blast-proof entrance doors would be suicide.

On April 5, just two days after South Georgia Island was seized, some 40 naval ships began moving out of British ports. The same day Lord Carrington was sacked as Foreign Minister. He was forced to resign because he had assisted the Rockefeller attack plan by downplaying the Argentine attack preparations. Even the evil don't have any way to count on their own.

That same day, April 5, New Zealand, the home of the other secret naval fleet, broke diplomatic relations with Argentina. The two hidden New Zealand facilities had been placed on "Red Alert" (no pun intended). As a precautionary measure, all submarines at the twin base were ordered to sea. Several surface ships were already at sea undergoing "sea trials", but that still left seven major ships inside the hidden twin naval base including one of the nuclear aircraft carriers.

On that busy day of April 5, Argentina's Foreign Minister, Costa Mendez, was at the United Nations in New York. Come on readers, go look it all up in the records--don't just stand off and accuse me of insanity--go look and find for yourselves.

Mendez was alarmed by the deployment of such a large part of the Royal Navy. Costa Mendez hurried to Washington to seek reassurances from cer­tain U.S. officials. Of course he got them!

For the next two weeks or so the news was filled with stories about the al­legedly slow movement of the British fleet while negotiations went on. That was only a cover story. The Royal Navy was actually joining up and paddling as rapidly as possible toward South Georgia Island. If the task force arrived in time to save the secret base, a major battle was likely. The official stories about "slow movement" of the British armada were intended to give a cushion of time for that battle. If need be, the fleet would have several days to retake South Georgia Island, then it could move on to arrive near the Falklands on the announced schedule. In that way the crucial importance of South Georgia Island would be hidden and the big secret preserved.

It was initially expected that advance elements of the British fleet would reach the vicinity of South Georgia Island within two weeks. That would have been soon enough to attack the joint Rockefeller-Russian commando team and stop the drilling before it was completed. But Russian Cosmospheres and submarines made a shambles of the plan.

A KEY SHIP DESTROYED

Key advance elements of the South Georgia attack contingency left Ascension Island early April 14, two days before it was announced officially. Shortly af­ter they did so, they ran into trouble. Russian Cosmospheres and attack sub­marines closed in on a single ship which was critical to the planned counterassault on South Georgia Island. The Cosmospheres bombarded the bridge and combat information center of the ship with neutron radiation. In moments the ship was without any command, its communications and radar silenced. Then a Russian "sub" closed in and quickly finished off this key British ship with torpedoes. It broke apart with secondary explosions and sank rapidly. So far as was known, there were no survivors.

That unexpected shock in the mid-Atlantic produced two results, both very important: First, it caused a slowdown in the race toward the South Atlantic by the British armada. The task force had to be regrouped into a configura­tion better suited for an enroute defense, but that cost valuable time. Public announcements from London about the progress of the fleet reflected the slowdown. The timetable for arrival on battle stations near the Falklands started stretching out longer and longer. All this bought extra time for the joint commando team on South Georgia Island. And so the drilling contin­ued.

The other result of the sinking was equally important. Word was flashed to the South Pacific Stealth navy to prepare for possible action. It was obvious that the Russian Navy was getting involved in the Atlantic, which meant that the Royal Navy could be in big trouble. During the dead of night, early April 15, the seven Stealth ships put to sea from their twin secret bases in southern New Zealand. They deployed to a secret operational headquarters area in the Antipodes Islands, 450 miles southeast of New Zealand. Their electro­magnetic shields were operating to provide protection from attack. These shields make it impossible to communicate with the outside world or even to see it. But once they arrived at the Antipodes, the Stealth ships hooked up to buoys equipped with shielded communication cables to the Island headquar­ters. The Island headquarters, in turn, was in constant touch with the South Georgia base by way of a transoceanic cable around the tip of South America. The deployment of the available ships of the South Pacific Stealth fleet was exactly what the joint Rockefeller-Russian planners had hoped for. The ships had been flushed out from their essentially invulnerable hiding place in New Zealand!

The British ship's sinking of April 14 was also followed by other events. On April 15 the Argentine Navy started moving out of port. The same day, Alexander Haig arrived again in Buenos Aires. Supposedly he was there as a diplomat, but in reality he was there as a General, dealing with Generals. Haig was the top Governmental operative of the Rockefeller cartel. He was making sure that the Argentines did not get cold feet and back down at that critical moment. Four days later, April 19, Haig left for Washington. As he boarded his plane, Haig somberly told reporters, "Time is running out." And so it was, my friends, for the secret South Georgia base. We shall also have a lot more to say about General Haig in future writings.

NOT EXACTLY A DRY HOLE

The very next day, April 20, the drill broke through into the hollowed-out cavern of the naval base. Bolshevik military analysts in London had not expected that it could be completed until at least the following weekend. The British fleet was still out of range.

THE WEAPON WHICH THE COMMANDO TEAM INSERTED DOWN THROUGH THE LONG HOLE WAS A SMALL, COMPACT RUSSIAN NEUTRON BOMB. When it was detonated inside the confines of the huge artificial cave, the effects were, of course, totally devastating. The intense radiation instantly killed everyone inside the base. Also the heat and blast effects of the bomb are believed to have damaged all of the ships inside sufficiently to badly disable them.

Meanwhile, Russian Cosmospheres and submarines were converging on the Stealth ships which were near the Antipodes Islands awaiting orders. From a distance, the ships were invisible to the eye due to their protective shields, which also protect against beam-weapon attack; but they were sitting ducks for the tactics which the Russians employed.

THE COUP-DE-GRACE

Floating overhead, the Cosmospheres located the seven ships using their Psychoenergetic Range-Finding equipment known as PRF. There is no method known by which PRF can be jammed. The Cosmospheres radioed the exact locations of the ships to the attack submarines. The "subs" were armed with special non-homing, non-nuclear torpedoes designed to explode on impact. More sophisticated torpedoes would have been thrown off course or detonated prematurely by the protective shield of each ship; but these simple torpedoes just cruise right through each invisibility field to strike the ship and explode. Within 15 minutes after the attack began, all seven Bolshevik Stealth ships were on their way to the bottom, and with them went their Bolshevik Commanders and mercenary crews collected from around the world.

The South Pacific action took place just after sunset local time. The time in Washington was around 2:00 P.M. April 23. That evening Secretary of State Haig was seen briefly in public with the new British Foreign Minister, Francis Pym. Pym was wearing the typical artificial pseudo-smile which diplomats are taught always to display in public. But not Haig. Haig was grinning from ear to ear, and no wonder. The joint Rockefeller-Russian military operation had been a brilliant success. The secret Bolshevik South Atlantic fleet had been virtually wiped out, bottled up inside South Georgia Island; and the South Pa­cific fleet, while not totally wiped out, had been badly crippled. By working together, the Rockefeller cartel and the Russians had won the secret naval war of the Southern Hemisphere.

Dharma, you are too fatigued to continue today so let us leave this for now. We will discuss the ensuing Rockefeller fear campaign against nuclear war when we resume. Thank you for your service and blessings unto you dear ones. Rest well and we shall resume tomorrow morning. Good evening.

Hatonn to clear frequency, please. Adonai and I salute you of my command.

PJ 18
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, APR. 1, 1990 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 228
    Hatonn present in the Light of the Radiant One. May we please continue on our work. I would request that this book be finished and ready for printing by mid-month. It is better to update the material in additional Journals than to either overload by quantity or allow to lag in current information. These Journals, at this time, are mostly for integration and insight into that which is known. We are setting the record straight regarding Space Command and participation within your atmosphere and disqualifying those stories which are in error regarding Space Brothers. It is necessary that the Journals get out rapidly for efforts are strengthening to stop Dharma. After the facts are inte­grated to great extent then we can give her a bit of rest. We must, however, show you ones that your dangers are not from Space Aliens but most surely from two or three major elements on your own planet.

No, it is not pretty and it is all but impossible for you to believe that such mammoth secrets could be kept from you; however, just as with the death camps of the Allies (specifically the U.S) after W.W.II, we believe it will begin to soak through to you ones that the truth is far stranger than any of your sur­face lies. It is indeed easy to cover up any action if your media is totally con­trolled as is yours.

We will honor all the brave and daring ones who have brought forth informa­tion and have been "taken out" because of it. At this time, however, we honor them but protect them for these are indeed recent events and families are at risk. May you the public respect and honor those ones for they gave their very lives for your freedom. Thank you.

Let us continue with the wrap-up of the Falkland Islands war and discuss the ensuing Rockefeller fear campaign against nuclear war.

CAMPAIGN AGAINST NUCLEAR WAR
    BY THE ROCKEFELLER CARTEL

At the point of June, 1982 it would appear that war of a major size was about to break out in the Southern Hemisphere, but the real war in the Southern Hemisphere was already over. What you witnessed was the beginning of its bloody aftermath. That aftermath was the battle for the Falkland Islands. They had been promised to Argentina as a reward for her role in the secret war.

As things were happening in the Antarctic area the Bolsheviks were in Washington D.C. pressing for a public announcement that the U.S. would side with Britain. As soon as that would take place, military action would heat up quickly around the Falkland Islands. Britain had no choice but to fight. She had already suffered casualties which could not be explained without a public battle; but by fighting, the Bolsheviks in Britain were running the risk of a hu­miliating and tragic defeat for the Royal Navy.

Meanwhile "back at the ranch", the Rockefeller strategists in the U.S. were concentrating on a fast-building, anti-nuclear-war campaign. On all sides you were hearing about the so-called "nuclear freeze movement". There were documentaries, articles, publicity of all kinds to sensitize you to the terrors of nuclear war. There were even referenda popping up on election ballots dealing with the nuclear war issue. Medical doctors were banding together to warn the public about what would happen if there would be a nuclear war.

You were being told that all this was just popping up spontaneously. You were then into 37 years of the nuclear age and nothing like that had ever gained so much momentum before, yet you were supposed to believe that millions of Americans had spontaneously gotten the same ideas at the same time. If you believe that, my friends, I give up! Movements like that never, NEVER, develop without leadership, organization, and money--PLENTY OF MONEY! But can you see a bit further now? If you can pick up the momen­tum now you can make great changes to care for your population. Truth and knowledge can most surely preserve what freedom is left to you and bring you into a safety survival mode. Ponder it as we continue.

What you were watching at that time was the Rockefeller public relations ma­chine at work. The Rockefeller cartel could not afford to let a nuclear war take place. If it did, they would lose everything because they were not in a po­sition to control it. Instead, the deadly enemies of the Rockefeller cartel, the Bolsheviks in the U.S., would win out if there was a war; and so the Rocke­feller faction was then doing everything in its power to prevent a nuclear war.

Therefore, the then present anti-nuclear-war orientation of the Rockefeller cartel created certain temporary common interests between them and Russia; but as Russia's new rulers knew very well, this did not spring from any great moral perspective on the part of the Rockefeller group. It was a purely prac­tical necessity.

The Russians regarded the United States as a house divided, and they were exploiting that division by working in a direful way with the Rockefellers. Their first priority was to rid the world of the deadly Bolshevik menace of all-out, even suicidal, nuclear war; but once that was done, they knew that there would be a day of reckoning with the Rockefeller cartel some day. And, brothers, you are seeing it coming down in Europe this very day!

The Rockefeller group was working toward a definite objective with their new anti-nuclear-war propaganda. That objective was renewed power--and power that moves them closer to their old dream of World Government. The Bol­sheviks in the U.S. had unwittingly provided fertile ground for the powerful new Rockefeller anti-war campaign. Under Bolshevik control, the so-called Reagan Administration had become so hawkish that it was scaring people. The Rockefeller anti-war campaign was designed to capitalize on that latent fear as a tool of power.

The smell of war was in the air. The Falklands crisis was helping to make that more intense. The Rockefeller propaganda machine was paving the way for the argument that surrender of sovereignty was the only way to avoid war. A new super-United Nations of sorts was put into the works to fill the bill. It would have teeth! As then invisioned, the new organization would be based in Geneva, Switzerland. The working name would by "World Nonproliferation Council". The plan was to bring it into being as the outgrowth of nuclear non­proliferation treaties, but its true purpose would be to use fear--the fear of war--to control you all.

SUMMARY

The Falkland Islands crisis erupted because of secret Bolshevik-controlled naval installations in the Southern Hemisphere. Those were attacked by joint action of the Rockefeller cartel and the Russians in an attempt to slow down the nuclear-war timetable. The attacks were successful, but the results are still not totally conclusive. It did not go as expected because General Haig was fired and the planned nuclear war was averted by simply bringing the truth to public attention and the perpetrators feared mass rioting from you the people. PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT THESE KINDS OF ACTION CARRY A MAGNIFICENT IMPACT FOR THE ELITE ARE NOT READY TO DEFEND AGAINST "YOU THE PEOPLE" IN THEIR OWN DOORYARDS. YET! WHEN THEY CONFISCATE ALL YOUR DEFENSE WEAPONS, I.E.--GUNS--THEN THEY WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL. SO BE IT

Britain's Royal Navy took a tremendous bombardment in that "little" war. No reports were given as to that fact, but the return to England was delayed just to patch and repair sufficiently to keep the secret closeted.

Two major factions were struggling for control over your United States--the Rockefeller cartel and the Bolsheviks. They differ in style but both seek to control you through fear. If you are ever to rise above their trickery, it must be through the power of our Lord-Jesus Christ, your only hope. As the recog­nized scriptures pronounce unto you, your Lord "...has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. You must learn to wage peace. For your Lord declared long, long ago, "Blessed are the peace­makers: for they shall be called the sons of God." Peace can only be found through the knowledge of TRUTH THROUGH THE WORD! THE FIRST INDENTIFICATION OF GOD WAS GIVEN" OFF THE BAT--"I AM THE WORD"! FURTHER, IN REVELATIONS: "THEN I SAW HEAVEN OPENED AND A WHITE HORSE STANDING THERE: AND THE ONE SITTING ON THE HORSE WAS NAMED 'FAITHFUL AND TRUE'--THE ONE WHO JUSTLY PUNISHES AND MAKES WAR. HIS EYES WERE LIKE FLAMES, AND ON HIS HEAD WERE MANY CROWNS. A NAME WAS WRITTEN ON HIS FOREHEAD AND ONLY HE KNEW ITS MEANING. HE WAS CLOTHED IN GARMENTS DIPPED IN BLOOD, AND HIS TITLE WAS 'THE WORD OF GOD'. HIS ARMIES OF HEAVEN, DRESSED IN FINEST LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN, FOL­LOWED HIM ON WHITE HORSES -- (AND SILVER CLOUDS)!!!!!!!

Dharma, let us close this portion for I believe we have begun the cycle of cu­riosity whereby ones will seek and see. The details of THE PLAN will be forthcoming but man must first be ready to hear.

I will add a postscript to this Journal for I wish ones to realize that since our projection of the war crimes by the U.S., OTHER LOSSES and prior books such as UFO's, NAZI SECRET WEAPON? there has been a tremendous flood of eye-witnesses coming from the hiding places to confirm as eye-wit­nesses to the truth of our writings. Bless them for they are precious unto God for their stand for truth and their fellow-man!

The postscript will only detail the last item sent unto your attention: from THE SPOTLIGHT. Thank you for this document and we reprint it here in honor of their daring stand. That "paper" dared to comment on the book OTHER LOSSES and now dares to print other stories. The headlines of the issue to which we refer reads: CIA & MOB TIED TO THRIFT MESS, Im­mense Scandal Unfolding! Yes, we will comment on that and further, we will honor and back the truth bringers immediately and all the way! So be it and Selah!

Let us close of this document for we have reached a breaking point in the prior story but we shall now continue with one volume upon another as we lay out the current connections supported by the historical. Thank you for your attention and God be with you as you become PEOPLE OF THE TRUTH instead of PEOPLE OF THE LIE! AMEN.

SALU, SALU, SALU,

HATONN TO CLOSE THIS PORTION

주제글 정보