게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#024, SHROUDS OF THE SEVENTH SEAL

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 7
    REC #1 HATONN
    SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 1991 8:16 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 177
    TODAY'S WATCH
    Good morning, Hatonn present to continue with our subject under discussion.

I shall relinquish war comment other than to remind you that you get NO NEWS and that which you are seeing is indeed not what is happening--YOU are being softened for the kill, not Saddam.

I have inquiries regarding information published recently regarding my response as to what to do with assets NOW. I must ask you ones to read CAREFULLY that which I give you and do not take things out of context. I ask Dharma to repeat that which I gave you for consideration (the key word is "consideration") for there are no actions of perfection in this game-plan as the noose tightens. However, ones have responded by saying that I indicated it is alright and prudent to be in "mutual funds which are in U.S. Treasury Bills". Number one, that is NOT THAT WHICH I SAID. I QUOTE:

"In summation of the above points, I can only again urge you to ‘get liquid'; get out of debt if you can for whatever you owe on can be captured; reduce all exposure to banks, S&L's and insurance companies (while you are reducing that involvement, make sure you are in a quality institution); avoid the stock and corporate bond markets; avoid all money market funds except those in U.S. Treasury Bills." We are speaking herein of "market funds" which deal only in U.S. Treasury Bills and this is applicable WHILE YOU ARE PHASING OUT OF ALL SUCH INVOLVEMENTS. I have told you from onset that probably the U.S. Treasuries will be the last to fold and can be utilized as temporary shifting modalities--I do not wish to indicate that perfection will be achieved through heavy investing in such. You are headed for a collapse of the monetary system and with it will come whatever the government desires to do with those funds--remember that the government can legally do anything it wishes under Executive Emergency Regulations and, at best, you will likely not be returned "money" in a cash-in situation when the boom comes down. You ones must realize that there are no GOOD turns to insure even keeping anything for the Elite have worked for over a century to bind you into this corner. Further, I can only give you some possible avenues of assistance and Treasury Bills should, but may not be, as valid as any paper you can have.

I can further assure you that there will be a time when gold is confiscated and that which is "loose" will be taken. Therefore, I can only repeat that which I see as a possibility of some measure of safety--NOTHING WILL BE SAFE! Gold in amounts which can be "hidden" on or about your property--not safe-deposit boxes, etc., may be safe if not located--but at some point it may well become illegal to be caught with any gold at all. Therefore, I go back to the only possibly advantageous route of saving anything--invest in gold through a valid organization where money can be borrowed against the asset of the gold itself. This should be done through one of the Cartel banks because the government will delay taking collateral from its own resource up front! Get the funds you have into service while there is still opportunity. Allow use of that money NOW, in order to have some investment in good product if and when the call comes. I repeat: THE PLAN IS TO RENDER THE PUBLIC TOTALLY DEFENSELESS AND WITHOUT ASSETS IN ANY FORM OF WEALTH--YOU CAN SEE IT HAPPENING IN EVERYTHING THEY DO; WATCH AS THEY DEAL WITH THE UPCOMING BUDGET PROPOSALS. YOUR PRESIDENT IS ASKING FOR SOME $15 BILLION FOR THE WAR. DEAR ONES, IT IS ALREADY COSTING YOU OVER A BILLION PER DAY AND, THEREFORE, THAT ADDS UP TO A MINIMUM OF $365 BILLION ANY WAY I ADD IT. FURTHER, HE TELLS YOU THAT IT WILL BE A "LONG WAR". THE "SHORT" WAR LEFT TWO WEEKS AFTER CONGRESS AGREED TO SUPPORT THE WAR.

There has been most careful planning as to how to separate you from anything you have so, please, do not expect to "clean up" in this situation as you may be being told by investment brokers--YOU WILL NOT! HOWEVER, SOME OF YOU WHO TAKE CARE AND FOLLOW ALONG IN UTILIZATION OF YOUR FUNDS INTO GOLD AS COLLATERAL FOR OPERATING MONEY FOR BUILDING AND GOOD PROJECTS MAY WELL KEEP YOUR ASSETS AND EVEN GAIN FROM THE INVESTMENT. IT IS SIMPLY THE BEST THAT WE CAN GIVE YOU AS POSSIBILITY.

I must further clarify something--I highly recommended John King, Sr. and his approach to this depression of deflationary circumstance and his urging certain steps to cover and protect assets, etc. Do not interpret my sanction of his work with that of any other now dealing with the estate of that great man. I must personally tell you, that I DISAGREE with a major portion of that which is being presented in the Future Economic Trends and give no sanction to its contents nor to the group now publishing same. It is my opinion that the information is both misleading and biased to give business to the producers of the material.

THE ULTIMATE REMINDER WHICH I CAN GIVE UNTO YOU IS THE FOLLOWING: YOU ARE IN THE TIME OF CHAOS AND THERE IS NO PERFECTION LEFT IN THAT WORLD IN WHICH YOU DWELL. I CAN ONLY OFFER, TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY, THAT WHICH PROJECTS TO BE A GOOD COURSE OF ACTION. KEEP IN MIND THAT WHICH I GAVE YOU A FEW DAYS PAST ON CREDIT VS. MONEY. YOU HAVE NO ASSETS OTHER THAN THAT WHICH THE GOVERNMENT ALLOWS THROUGH THE PRIVATE FEDERAL RESERVE CENTRAL BANK AND IT IS ALL CREDIT AND DEBIT--THERE IS NO BACKING FOR "MONEY". THEREFORE, YOU ONLY HAVE WHATEVER YOU HAVE THROUGH THE GOOD GRACES OF THAT WHICH THEY ALLOW YOU TO HOLD AS CREDIT. WHEN THEY WISH TO CLOSE THAT CREDIT DOWN, THEY WILL DO IT IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE AND, OBJECT AS YOU WILL, THERE WILL BE NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT. I CAN ONLY SUGGEST THAT YOU PUT YOUR CREDIT AND ASSETS TO WORK AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THE INTENT IS STILL TO RUN THE MARKET UP TO 30-35 HUNDRED AND GOLD TO A MINIMUM OF $1,000 PER OUNCE BEFORE THE FINAL DROPPING OUT. WILL THEY PULL IT OFF? PROBABLY--BUT CHANGES OCCUR DAILY AND POSSIBLY IT WILL NOT HAPPEN. WHAT HAVE YE NOW WITH WHICH TO WORK?? THINGS ARE SO MANIPULATED THAT THE ONLY HOPE YOU HAVE IS TO UTILIZE THE METHODS BEING UTILIZED BY THE ELITE TO HOLD ON TO THEIR ASSETS THROUGH LEGAL MEANS BEFORE THEY CLOSE THE LEGAL MEANS--WHICH WILL BE SOON NOW. IF YOU ACT NOW AS I SUGGEST YOU WILL PROBABLY SAVE YOUR ASSETS IN FULL AND MAKE GAINS--IF YOU SIMPLY SIT ON IT IN PAPER OR FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES--YOU WILL LOSE IT! THERE ARE NO GUARANTEES AND NO SIMPLISTIC ANSWERS--WE CAN ONLY GIVE YOU THAT WHICH IS THE BEST CALCULATED ACTION IN THIS CIRCUMSTANCE. THE BEST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS THAT THE WORLD STRAIGHTENS OUT, THE MARKETS STABILIZE AND GROW AND YOU MAKE BUNDLES IN WHATEVER YOU HAVE IN MIND--IF SO, BY TAKING THE ACTION I HAVE OUTLAID FOR YOU, YOU CAN ONLY WIN-WIN! THE GOVERNMENT INTENDS YOU-THE-PEOPLE TO LOSE-LOSE, NO MORE AND CERTAINLY NO LESS--LOOK AT THAT WHICH THEY DO! So be it Dharma, allow us to move on to the subject in point; "Zionist Israel".

WEAKNESS IN ISRAEL'S MILITARY
    I wish to finish this portion of writing at this sitting if at all possible, Dharma, for we are so pressed in our duties. I do not wish to slight any inquiry but I must move on lest we end up without giving forth urgent information in this critical time. I believe that ones reading and studying carefully that which we give, you will find that things will fall into properness. Please, readers, do not take things "out of context" or bend the statements to fit that which is your business adventure for you will be doing a great disservice unto your clients.

Further, for you readers--Mr. Green of America West is the publisher of this material. He is in the same circumstance in which you find yourselves. He is perhaps better informed than are you, but not so if you have studied all the Journals. He, and the staff at America West are overworked and burdened in unquestionable manner. They publish much material which has naught to do with the Phoenix Journals and they do the best they can to answer your inquiries, provide you with backup material resources which I request be made available for you and will refer you to persons who can assist you with that which I suggest. They publish and distribute some materials with which I take great exception and pronounce total fraud in information--would you expect the management of Bantam Books or the Smithsonian Library to be fluent in all information in all publications? Please, readers, use intelligent discretion. They can HELP YOU--they may well give you incorrect assumptions according to their own perception of the material and, frankly, even Mr. Green has not read all of the material so cannot possibly speak as last or total authority nor would he wish the responsibility of your believing that to be fact. Mr. Green has been an extremely successful business person in many facets of production and thusly he was chosen to publish and represent this material--no more and no less. YOU MUST FIND YOUR OWN TRUTH WITHIN THE PAGES AND REALIZE THAT ANYONE YOU SPEAK WITH AT THE AMERICA WEST OFFICES CAN ONLY OFFER YOU THEIR OPINION AND PERCEPTION OF THE MATERIAL. THANK YOU.

Now, back to Israel. There is no doubt that Israel has a powerful military for it is the best and most technical that America can offer and buy and build. The base of Israel's military power is the massive amounts of the latest equipment supplied by the U.S. and paid for by you, the American taxpayer and contributor.

However, some serious weaknesses are noted in Israel's military. It is in the makeup of the personnel that weaknesses emerge. This is due to several reasons:

Because Israel has continuously been involved in war or preparing for war, the cream of Israel's youth are leaving Israel or they find some excuse to not serve in the armed forces beyond the required.

The Israeli Army is so short of manpower that it is openly recruiting anyone who will serve and is making a concerted effort to enlist homosexuals who are openly accepted in Israel. The open acceptance of homosexual and homosexual behavior (there is a great difference) also makes it a desirable place for Jews practicing these habits to seek citizenship. As far back as 1976 an Israeli army officer testifying before the Knesset (Israel's Congress) said, in effect, "If we do not recruit homosexuals, we will not have enough manpower to fill the ranks." Is Hatonn a bigot against homosexuals? No, I care not what your sexual preference might be--I AM AGAINST THE PHYSICAL ASPECTS OF HOMOSEXUAL BEHAVIOR! WHAT MAN DOES WITH HIS DEVIANT DESIRES IS THE TEST OF THE MAN. IT IS NOT LUST WHICH DAMAGES A HUMAN BUT THAT ACTION TAKEN REGARDING THE LUST. Ask any homosexual person what it is they ACTUALLY petition for? They will tell you it is the "right to practice the same physical privileges as heterosexuals". Well, I have bad news for the lot of you--YOU PRACTICE ALMOST TOTALLY INCORRECT HETEROSEXUAL ACTIVITIES, ALSO! HETEROSEXUALITY VS HOMOSEXUALITY IS NOT THE POINT IN DISCUSSION HEREIN.

Also, Israel has had to resort to hiring foreign mercenaries for the ranks and many, many for the intelligence service.

Another weak point is the growing ill-feeling between Ashkenazi Jews and Sephardic Jews in the Israeli Army. This has developed because nearly all of the officers are Ashkenazi Jews and most of the lower ranks who must do the fighting and dirty work are the Sephardic Jews. Due to the shabby treatment of Sephardic Jews by the Ashkenazi Jews in the Army, a mutiny by Sephardic Jews is a strong possibility if the heavy iron fist ever weakens. It is further reason that a major war could not be postponed for much longer.

A WARNING
    The Marxist Zionists who rule Israel and the Marxist Zionists in America have been trying to trick the U.S. into a Mideast war on the side of Israel and they have now done it in a major way. They almost succeeded when U.S. Marines were sent to Lebanon in 1982. The blood of the 250 American Marines who died in Lebanon is dripping from the hands of the Israeli and American Zionists. But, you must recall from prior information given you that also, in 1982, the Zionists/Bolshevik element in your American government and military planned to execute a first strike nuclear war against the State of Russia on the 17th of September. The Mideast crisis was set up as a distraction which didn't come off as planned and, now, you are back at it with the Soviet Union still having the power to cut you to shreds and plan to do so when it is convenient and appropriate.

If more Americans are not made aware of the truth about Zionist/Marxist Israel, you can be sure that, sooner or later, these atheists who claim to be God's Chosen people will trick the U.S. into a Mideast war against the Arabs which cannot be reversed as already appears to be the case. In the past the Arabs have been America's best friends and yet, now, more American citizens will die because of these clever, murderous Zionists, WHO, incidentally, have been responsible for pushing America into World War I, World War II, the Korean War and the Vietnam War.

While Zionist International Bankers and other Zionist Jews were busy counting their profits from those wars, American mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters were mourning the loss of their sons and brothers. ARE YOU AMONG THE ONES WHO WILL NOW BE MOURNING THE LOSS OF YOUR OWN DEAR ONES? THIS, BECAUSE OF ZIONIST TREACHERY. DO YOU SIMPLY CLOSE YOUR EYES AND MINDS MORE TIGHTLY AT THESE WORDS? SO BE IT FOR IT IS YOUR CHOICE--BUT WHAT CHOICE DOES YOUR BELOVED ONE HAVE IN THE DESERT OF SAUDI ARABIA? PONDER IT WHILE YOU HANG RIBBONS AND PROCLAIM "WORTHY DEATH" DECREES--DEATH FOR WHO? ANYONE AT HOME HANGING THE RIBBON IS OBVIOUSLY NOT THE ONE WHO PLANS TO DIE FOR ANYTHING--AND CERTAINLY NOT THE ONES WHO STAGED THIS WAR IN THE WHITE HOUSE, CONGRESS AND MILITARY. THIS WAR IS AGAINST "YOU"!

CRIME IN ISRAEL
    Since Israel (Palestine formerly) is the land where Moses, Jesus and Mohammed once walked, it would seem the inhabitants of this land would have respect for this Holy Land and for the religious sites that exist.

Nearly all Arab Moslems and Arab Christians do have respect, even reverence, toward the holiness of the land; but, only a very tiny minority of the Jews have this same respect. Ninety-five percent of the Jewish population are atheists or secular humanists and are not held back by the ten commandments or any other restraint on sinful human behavior.

When the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews won control of the "Holy Land", every form of "sin" began seeping into that land. Within a few short decades this holy land became a modern-day Sodom and Gomorrah. Drug trade, drug abuse, illegal weapons sales, prostitution, gambling, labor racketeering, murder, extortion, blackmail, insurance fraud, loan sharking and corruption of government officials and police.

Israel has a highly organized crime syndicate headquartered in Bat-Yam near Tel Aviv. Many members of the crime syndicate are ex-convicts and ex-commandos from the Israeli Army and they are highly skilled in the use of weapons and explosives.

The crime syndicate in Israel operates openly because of corruption in government and police circles. Some of the police and government officials are "paid‑ off" by the crime syndicate and some officials are actively associated with the crime operation.

The average American has no way to hear of this, the real, side of Israel because the Zionist controlled press, radio and TV in America keeps silent about it. But, in Israel some newspapers report the fact--for a while until they are silenced. For instance: Right in the middle of page one of one of the Hebrew language newspapers in 1982 (believe me, it doesn't slip through these days) was an article that said in effect, "What the Italian mafia couldn't accomplish in 40 years, the Israeli mafia accomplished in 5 years. It has developed the largest illegal drug exporting ring in the Mideast, selling drugs mainly to Germany and the U.S. They have even set up a distribution network within Germany and the U.S."

Except for a few religious Jews who have emotional religious ties to the holy sites in Israel, and lower class Jews who can't afford to leave, all other decent Jews have left or are planning to leave. One big reason is the "sin" permeating virtually every phase of Israeli society is too much for decent Jews to endure. Oh yes, the "big" confrontation will be at the approximate location of Armageddon for it has become the very seat of evil. You didn't know that? Of course not! Satan and his workers make very, very sure that YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT! THEY WILL EFFORT TO KILL EVERY GOD-BEING IN ORDER TO KEEP YOU FROM KNOWING THIS INFORMATION.

ISRAEL'S ARMS INDUSTRY
    Since terrorism, violence and war is the way of life in Israel, it is only natural that manufacturing of military equipment and arms has become Israel's main industry and export.

During the first few years of its existence, Israel acquired its military needs from the U.S. and from communist countries. But gradually, with U.S. assistance, Israel developed its own arms industry.

ZIONIST DOMINATION OF THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS LED TO AN "ISRAEL FIRST" POLICY. THIS "ISRAEL FIRST" POLICY HAS SEVERELY CRIPPLED THE U.S. ECONOMY AND UNDERMINED ALL STABILITY WITHIN THE NATION.

Instead of manufacturing certain military materials in the U.S. and thus providing jobs for American workers, factories were set up in Israel with U.S. financing and technical assistance to manufacture these products.

The U.S. has also helped Israel set up factories to produce electronic equipment, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, home appliances, etc., all products that could have been produced in the U.S.

While Israel profits from these "Help Israel" ventures, American workers are left standing in unemployment lines and this is worsening this day, my friends. The actual sword of death swings above all of your industry this day, America--even the automobile industry faces total shut-down--TODAY!

Manufacturing of certain war materials has become so great that it has become Israel's main export. This war-threatening country which has been portrayed as "the only barrier to communism in the Mideast" sells its war products to anyone who has the money--including repressive dictatorships--FASCIST or COMMUNIST--just as does the same element in the U.S., Germany, etc.

Israel not only sells weapons made in Israel, but also sells weapons supplied to Israel by the U.S. Your military troops in Saudi Arabia don't even know who is the enemy because basically you have supplied all the equipment through this route to everyone!

It is well known publicly that weapons used by Soviet forces in Afghanistan were MADE IN AMERICA and you paid for and built, for the Soviets, the roads and highways upon which to run the equipment. This is not even efforted at secret-keeping any longer--they just now tell you there were secret negotiations going on toward peace and glastnost and it was done to further the cause of peace and they wanted no blundering in the efforts for world order.

Most of the miserable weapons of horror were made in the U.S. and reached destinations through Israel.

Also, it is now known that weapons used by Cuban forces in Angola were MADE IN AMERICA and shipped through Israel.

It is ironic that the U.S. is in a life and death struggle against "the spread of communism". This, too, becomes an obvious lie for secretly your Zionist-dominated U.S. Government intentionally allows military equipment to be shipped to communist forces via Israel in a constant flow--remember Iran-gate???

ISRAEL'S RACIST POLICIES
    You will recall that Jack Bernstein's real trouble began in Israel when he, an Ashkenazi Jew, married a Sephardic Jewess. Anti-Sephardic treatment by Ashkenazi Jews is even official government policy. This racism runs very deep in Israel and sharply divides the Jewish population.

As a for instance, he tells this story, "One day, I entered a cafe in Tel Aviv. The place was crowded and I sat down on the only seat available. Also sitting at this table were five Sephardic Jews from Morocco. They learned that I was studying the Hebrew language, so they were helping me with my studies when a blue-eyed, Nazi-type Israeli police officer walked into the cafe.

"He ordered me to ‘Get away from those Kooshim'. Kooshim in Hebrew means ‘Niggers'. I replied, ‘After I finish eating.' The officer drew his service revolver and said, ‘You move NOW!' ‘You had better listen to him,' the cafe owner advised. So, I got up.

"Standing close to me, the officer pointed his gun right at my face and ordered, ‘Throw your coffee and pastry on the floor.'

"With a gun pointed at me, I didn't argue, I threw the coffee and pastry on the floor. Then he said, ‘Get out of here and don't come back.'

"Later, I learned that I was lucky. He could have arrested me if he had wished; and he could have even shot me under vague Israeli laws."

The Sephardic Jews were then ordered under the gun to clean up the mess on the floor.

In the U.S., if anyone complains of police brutality or misconduct there is an investigation, but not in Israel. The person registering a complaint can expect police reprisal in the form of a beating, at the least. AMERICA--IT IS CHANGING INTO EXACTLY THAT TYPE OF POLICE FORCE IN AMERICA! You are simply in the early stages of complete Police control--the Police are under a crash training course for their jobs ahead and they LOVE IT!

Besides being denied decent housing and decent employment because of marriage to a Sephardic Jewess, ones involved in such relationships are targets of the most offensive of racial slurs in a constant barrage. It is as bad or even worse than the earlier days of America when there were inter-racial marriages. There are open attacks of physical violence simply because an Ashkenazi Jew marries a Sephardic Jew and you see, there is perceptually no difference in race. Of course, there is difference, but you are not allowed that information. However, it is most obvious to anyone in the setting and circumstance--the Zionists know exactly what they are doing.

Another quote from Bernstein:

"I was born in the United States, attended public schools, worked in various parts of the U.S. and served two years in the U.S. Army. Not even once was I persecuted or had racist remarks made to me because I was a Jew. It is ironic that, once in Israel, the so-called ‘Paradise for ALL Jews', I, A JEW, suffered because of racism."

The Zionist-controlled news-media in America has kept from the American people the news that Israel is intensely racist. Most Ashkenazi Jews in America are not aware of the racism in Israel. In fact, few Americans even dare express their own objection to the Zionist factor controlling your every facet of life. You refuse to speak out because you fear being labeled "anti-Semitic" and you do not even know that which is meant by the term. Even those Jews who have visited Israel are not aware because they are carefully kept from witnessing racist incidents.

However, Sephardic Jews in America, bless them, have spread the truth about the practice of racism against the Sephardic Jews in Israel. Knowing of this, Sephardic Jews have not been among those Jews who migrated to Israel from America!

You must, by now, realize that few Jews practice Judaism. Most Jews are atheists or they follow humanism which is an anti-God religion. So the portrayal that Jews are a religious people who look to Israel as a fulfillment of biblical prophecy is a myth--as projected! They most certainly are THE MAJOR PLAYERS IN THE FULFILLMENT OF BIBLICAL PROPHECY BUT IT ISN'T THAT WHICH THEY PROJECT UNTO YOU THE BLIND LAMBS TO THE SLAUGHTER.

COMMUNISM IN ISRAEL
    The Zionist controlled news-media in the U.S. has led the American people to believe that Israel is the only barrier holding back communism in the Mideast. This would be humorous if it did not have such serious implications for the United States.

From what has been said so far, you should now realize that Israel is basically a Marxist country mixed with some Nazi-type fascism. In addition, Israel is the only country in the Mideast that allows communist parties to operate--there are three. Ironically, it is the Arab countries which forbid communist parties to operate. (The exception is North Yemen which, through treachery, was taken over by the communists. Remember also, that Yemen was the outstanding nation on the U.N. Council to vote against this war! Funny thing--they were about the only ones who could not be bought off with Zionist promises of YOUR money!)

Some of the Arab countries buy military equipment from communist countries because they can't get enough from elsewhere to offset the huge amounts the U.S. provides Israel--but that is about as far as the connection goes. But watch out--China loves to do business with these nice Arabs and China practices a different type of communism--it would behoove you to pay attention to that difference for the prophecies say, "...when the ‘Chinese' armed armies reach 200 million--the cycle is closing'." The Chinese as referred to now have over 500 million!! Hummmm?

The Soviet Union began to allow a good number of Jews to leave if they would promise to go to Israel and Israel welcomes these communist-oriented Jews. It is wide open now and you Americans are paying additional BILLIONS OF DOLLARS to house them in Israel--in the land of the Palestinians. A funny thing has been happening, however, prior to now--it must be noted that once out of the Soviet Union, many, if not most, Soviet Jews go directly to the U.S. instead of Israel--do you not find that interesting?

It must further be noted that hundreds of thousands of Jews have left Israel since its founding; some sources put the number at over a million. Some of those Jews requested to go back to the Soviet Union rather than live in Israel. Life for these Jews is far better in Soviet Russia!!

The latest scientific developments that the U.S. provides Israel is channeled right on through to the Soviet Union to hide the flow. The main center through which this scientific information passes is Israel's Weizman Institute in the town of Rehoovot about 40 kilometers south of Tel Aviv--we have written about this sweet little enterprise prior to this. (Perhaps I should suggest, and herein do so, that you get a copy of the Journal, THE MOSSAD CONNECTION!)

Around a third of the Knesset belong to one of Israel's communist, socialist or other Marxist oriented parties.

THAT, DEAR ONES, SHOULD PUT TO REST THE LIE ABOUT ISRAEL BEING THE ONLY BARRIER AGAINST COMMUNISM IN THE MIDEAST--THEY ARE THE BASTION OF COMMUNISM IN THE MIDEAST! ONLY YOU WHO PAY THE BILLS DO NOT KNOW THIS!

THE FACT IS, IT IS THE ARAB COUNTRIES THAT FORM THE BARRIER THAT HAS STOPPED THE SPREAD OF COMMUNISM IN THE MIDEAST. THIS IS NO LONGER TRUE OF THE RULING ARABS IN THE COALITION FOR THEY HAVE BEEN DULY PURCHASED AND ARE NOW UNDER CONTROL OF THE ZIONISTS/U.S. BANKERS.

ISRAEL IS ONE LEG OF THE NEW YORK/MOSCOW/TEL AVIV TRIANGLE WHICH IS BEHIND THE COMMUNIST MOVEMENT WORLDWIDE AND THEY PLAN TO TAKE THE WORLD!

TERRORISM AND VIOLENCE
    At the First Zionist Congress which was held in 1897 in Basel, Switzerland, one of the goals set was to create a Jewish state in the land of Palestine. At that time, only a few Jews were living in Palestine and they were nearly all native Sephardic Jews who are blood-related to the Arabs. These Palestinian (Sephardic) Jews and the Palestinian Arabs were living in peace as they had for centuries.

After the Zionist Congress in 1897, European Ashkenazi Jews began migrating to Palestine and buying land wherever they could. Yet, by 1920 Jews owned only 2% of Palestine.

By 1948 when Israel declared itself a state, these invading Jews had increased their land ownership; but, it was still less than 6%.

To accommodate the increasing European Jewish migration, the Jews needed more land, but the Palestinian Arabs refused to sell. So, to get more land from the Palestinians, these communist-oriented European (Askenazi) Jews resorted to the one thing at which they are most adept--TERRORISM.

Their first major act of terrorism against the Palestinians was at the Palestinian village of Deir Yassin. During the night of April 9, 1948, two Zionist terrorist gangs, the Irgun and the Stern Gang attacked and massacred over 250 men, women and children.

Menachem Begin, leader of the attack on Deir Yassin and later Prime Minister of Israel, had this to say, "The massacre was not only justified, but there would not have been a state of Israel without the ‘victory' at Deir Yassin."

The massacre at Deir Yassin caused other Palestinians to flee their homes in fear. Zionist terrorists drove trucks with loudspeakers through the streets and over the roads of Palestine warning Palestinians that what happened at Deir Yassin would happen to them if they didn't leave. These Zionist terrorists were not bluffing: For example:

They killed 60 Palestinians at Balad Essh Sheikh.

They blew up 20 homes in Sa'sa', killing over 60 women and children.

They killed a large number of women who were working in Saint Simon monastery in Jerusalem.

They massacred 250 at Lydda.

They killed 200, mostly old people, in the village mosque in Ed-Dawayimeh.

They killed 51 workers as they returned from their fields at Kafr Qasem.

Christian inhabitants of Kaba Bir'im were expelled from the village and the village destroyed. The village cemetery was desecrated, including the smashing of 73 crosses.

During the few months when these and other acts of terrorism were taking place, 300,000 Palestinian Christians and Moslems were forced to leave their homes or be killed by the terrorist groups which were made up of European, communist-oriented Jews. It was these same Marxist-oriented Jews who were soon to become the ruling elite of the State of Israel. From the beginning, and to the present, these terrorists Marxist-oriented Zionists have ruled Israel.

After Israel declared itself a State on May 14, 1948, Israeli terrorism continued in an effort to push more Palestinians from their homes.

Since 1948 over 400 Christian churches and Moslem mosques have been destroyed by these Zionist terrorists and it continues to this hour.

At this point, Americans, it behooves you to take note that in the United States, the destruction of religion by the Zionist Jews is well underway. In Israel it has been accomplished. This includes all Christians, Jews, Moslems and whatever God truth you hold precious.

ZIONISTS SIMPLY ELIMINATE OPPOSITION
    To accomplish their goals, the Zionists will let no one stand in their way. During World War II, the Zionist leadership cooperated with the Nazis by delivering lower class Jews to the concentration camps. So, it is not surprising that they sank the ship "Patria" carrying 252 Jewish immigrants whom the Zionists feared would oppose Zionism in its blossoming stage. In another incident, 760 Jewish lives were lost when the Zionists sank the ship "Struma" for the very same reason. Innocent Jews of blooded truth are the first and most heinously devastated in every instance.

Even well-known world figures are not immune to Zionist terrorism and violence. In 1948, in an effort to bring about a peaceful settlement in the Israeli/Palestine area, the United Nations sent Count Folke Bernadotte of Sweden to mediate. Count Bernadotte favored a partition of the area--a portion of the land for Jews and a portion for Palestinians. This angered the Zionists who wanted all the land. In a brazen show of disregard for diplomacy, justice and common decency, the Zionists "eliminated" Count Bernadotte and I have previously told you of this murder. He and his driver were assassinated while riding down the streets of Jerusalem--killed by none other than Begin and his gang of terrorists.

Tens of millions of people have been killed since the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews, backed by the Zionist-oriented Jewish International Bankers, took over Russia. In the Mideast, these same Zionist/Bolshevik Jews use the very same tactic: To route the Arabs from their land they have killed untold thousands of Arabs and rendered hundreds of thousands homeless.

The question always arises: How many Arabs will they kill when the Zionist/Bolsheviks gain control over the Mideast and when they gain physical control over America? You are just about to find out that answer, America. They already have control of almost every phase of American life. WHEN the Zionists succeed in imposing gun control, which is in the near and immediate plans, on the American people, there will be nothing to stop them from complete takeover of all America and right now you sit defenseless as a duck stuck in a mud slick.

DISASTER AHEAD
    What will happen? Well, you see what is happening! However, Israel cannot continue as is, either. Israel's Marxist/Fascist policies, wars of aggression plus racism has led Israel to the brink of disaster in many ways.

So, in anticipation of Israel's collapse, corrupt Israeli leaders and other Jews in positions of power have already been charged with embezzling mammoth amounts of American taxpayer money given to Israel and Jewish donations, and deposited this money into foreign accounts. Further, they have very clever methods or reinvesting these criminal funds through the banking manipulations. They have made billions of dollars off the S&L and banking fiascoes which you, in addition, pay for.

It must be kept in mind that because of Israel's policies, the free countries of the world have turned against Israel and against the U.S. for supporting it. This has hurt Israel and especially the U.S.

If Israel as it now exists simply collapsed and ceased to exist, the world might somehow survive the operating disaster. Unfortunately the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle will not allow Israel to die quietly nor quickly. As the collapse of Israel draws near, in one way or another one of two courses of action by the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle was and is necessary:

Israel would trigger a large scale Mideast war, (ah ha!), a large war which Israel could not win alone. Then the New York leg of the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle would and is using its power over the U.S. Government to send U.S. Military forces to tend and protect Israeli interests.

It has not been expected that the Moscow leg of the triangle would become militarily involved for it would ruin the rest of the charade being played upon the world. Moscow would merely sit back and allow the U.S. to weaken itself in helping Israel fight the Arabs--watching for opportunity to knock as all defenses are withdrawn from national U.S.

Just as planned, and as is now under way, the intent is at some point during the war, when the U.S. military is deeply involved and the U.S. citizens demoralized and defenseless, the Zionist-oriented Jewish International Bankers will make their move. THAT IS IN THE IMMEDIATE FUTURE, AMERICA! YOU ARE PLANNING THE MOST HEINOUS GROUND WAR EVER WITNESSED UPON YOUR EARTH AND WITH IT WILL COME THE DOOMSDAY MACHINE DOWN UPON YOUR HEADS.

These Zionist Bankers, bad news aside, own the Class A Stock of the U.S. Federal Reserve operations and the Central Bank. In this position of power, these Zionists bankers can, and will, trigger an economic collapse of total devastation in America--it is going to be worse than the crash of 1929 by any measure you choose--and you are already in it! These same ones deliberately caused the ‘29 crash and the depression which followed.

Since the money system currently used in the U.S. is backed by nothing, the paper dollars and tin coins now in use will be totally worthless.

In the resulting state of confusion and in an effort to obtain food and other necessities, the American people will accept the "New States Constitution" which has already been written and is now in practice in every manner--"as if". This will place the American people under the dictates of One-World Government run by the Zionist-oriented International Bankers and Zionists/Bolshevik Jews and they announce it to you and you simply bow and applaud this "New World Order".

The direction planned for the war in the Mideast is carefully planned, orchestrated and the outcome known and assured by the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle of the anti-Christ. You are in for some very hard times, America and World! This is not a selective beast--it intends to eat you all and destroy all that it cannot use. Some of you, like the Americans and the Americas are just plums for the eating.

So who will the main losers be? The world, of course. The American people. The Arab people. The Sephardic Jews and that portion of Ashkenazi Jews who are for justice and freedom. The winners would be: the Zionist International Bankers and the Zionist/Bolshevik (communist/socialist) Jews.

The other course action is a back-up plan in case the American taxpayers would say, "That's enough!" But you haven't and you are even succumbing to the thrust to stop your demonstrations against the war.

The cost of supporting bankrupt Israel is draining increasing amounts of money from the American taxpayers. You even up-the-anti to pay the Israelis every time they shoot down one of their own missiles sent up for your benefit and sympathy! Yes, that is exactly what I said! You are being made the fool and you are allowing it to pour all over you like the muck from the swamplands.

What can you do in America to stop this? I honestly do not know for you missed your opportunity to turn it around--you just shouted that I am of Satan and tried to kill my scribe. Many have worked around the clock for months and months to awaken you in time to stop this madness and you have ridiculed and put them down and continue to blindly move as the horde of blinded sheep to slaughter. Just since we began to put this document to paper there have been renewed attempts to silence this word--but I assure you, it is no longer so easy to simply annihilate God's hands. Mostly we, further, protect her from the knowledge of the attempts and simply keep her under close surveillance within our shields and restrict all activities and comings and goings of even close friends who become the unwitting dupes of the assassins. The "CHRISTIAN" "COMMUNITY" WHERE SHE DWELLS THREATENS HER LIFE AND THAT OF HER FAMILY. IN THE TOWN WHERE OUR PUBLISHER HAS HIS BUSINESS, THE "CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY" THREATEN THEIR LIVES IF HE PRINTS ONE MORE WORD OF THIS MATERIAL--WHERE ARE YOU AMERICA? WHERE HAVE YOU COME ON YOUR ROAD OF GODLY TRUTH, AMERICA? SO BE IT FOR IT IS CERTAINLY NOT OVER, MY FRIENDS, UNTIL GOD WINS!

STAKES IN THE GAME--FREEDOM OR SLAVERY?
    In deciding the course of action to be taken to stop the Zionist/Bolshevik "War Lords" two points are the keys for consideration and will be restated and emphasized one more time:

One leg of the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews is based in New York City. It was from this base that financial and organizational aid was given to carry out the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia. No, I shall not go into all that history at this point--I have given it in detail in the prior Journals, item by item. My responsibility to God and Brother is give the information--YOURS IS TO TEND OF IT.

This revolution enabled the establishment of the second leg of the Zionist/communist power--Moscow.

If it were not for the continued support by the New York Zionist/Bolshevik Jews and their nation-wide network, communism would have collapsed long ago. But, the various facets of power held by these Zionists in America have enabled them to trick the American people into supporting communism.

Please don't tell me about the United Nations and resolutions and all that other deception. You bought at great price the votes of the councils in the amount of billions of dollars. The United Nations is the one major tool of operation for the One World Control Group of PLAN 2000. There will be no international rule through the U.N.--you will simply be suppressed by total Police Force through that entity.

Communism would not have gotten a start and most problems faced by you Americans today would not have developed if the news-media would have kept the American people informed about the actions of the Zionist/Bolsheviks. However these Zionist/Bolshevik (communist) Jews are clever and know that information and truth is the ultimate weapon against them. Before they began their acts of subversion in America, they gained total control of the major newspapers and especially the news services which supply national and international news to the smaller daily newspapers. Since they controlled, and still control, the major news-media outlets, including radio and television, they have been able to distort or omit the truth about their subversive acts. They also control all major publishers and any who object are simply shut down--the bookstores are in their final days prior to total closure; they are going bankrupt by the thousands and material such as these Journals are forbidden--but I promise you--TRUTH WILL FIND ITS RIVER AND FLOW LIKE BREATH OF FRESH AIR ACROSS THIS WORLD FOR IT IS THE PROMISE OF GOD THAT MAN WOULD COME INTO KNOWING OF THIS WHICH HAS COME UPON HIM AND ALLOW HIM TO COME BACK AGAIN INTO TRUTH AND FAITHFULNESS TO GOD AND GIVE HIM KNOWLEDGE FROM WHICH TO CHOOSE HIS DIVINE DESTINY. SO BE IT.

EXPOSURE OF TRUTH IS THE ONLY SOLUTION REMAINING
    TO YOU
    Henry Ford, Sr., who also got caught up in the entanglement of this movement, wrote in 1920: "If the American people ever become aware of the truth about this coterie of Jews, it would be the solution." What he meant was that if the American people ever learned the truth, they would take whatever action necessary to stop this bunch of Zionist/Bolsheviks.

Many individuals and groups are in the process of doing all in their power to inform the American people about these Zionists and the danger they present to America and to the free-world nations, but it is far too little to be effective and misinformers and disinformation projectors are put into every group to confuse the issue. It is necessary that every person become aware and quietly and energetically help to spread the information. Who might these be? Starting of course, would be YOU! Then, obviously, every average American who wishes to preserve his freedom and save the lives of his loved ones involved on the wrong end of the guns in a foreign land, Arab Americans who wish to remove the thorn of oppression in the Mideast, people from the captive nations of Europe who wish to rid their homelands of the Bolshevik scourge, Ethiopian Americans and other Afro-Americans who have seen their homelands taken over by the Bolshevik/communists and Chinese Americans, Vietnamese Americans, Korean Americans and other Oriental Americans who have felt the heavy hand of communist oppression.

Now for some shockers if you haven't been reading the Journals--ALL OF THE NATIONS OF GREAT BRITAIN, i.e. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, etc. You are in it and more tightly bound than even the Americans--in fact the only place for the impact to be effective in any measure at all--is through America and it is on the brink of collapse.

Since all of you are fighting the same destructive enemy, it would be more effective if all joined hands in a cooperative effort and quit quibbling and saying, "I just don't believe it could happen to me, here." It has happened to You--THERE!

The ones who will individually suffer the most will, as always throughout history, be the Jewish people wherever they are.

WHY DO I AGAIN GIVE FORTH THIS INFORMATION?
    Because you are in the closing time of the prophecies and desperation upon your planet. UNLESS THE CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED, THE PROBLEMS CANNOT BE CONFRONTED AND MUCH LESS, SOLVED. YOUR PROBLEM, WORLD, IS THAT YOU ARE UP AGAINST THE ANTI-CHRIST AND YOU MISSED OF HIS IDENTIFICATION FOR HE ACTED IN DECEIT AND LIES. WILL YOU AWAKEN NOW? IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN, DOESN'T IT?

IN CLOSING I GIVE HONOR
    This is not new information nor did one, Jack Bernstein, by any means bring it forth first. He did, however, dare to speak out against what could be considered "his own people" and then he did a most daring thing which I would share with you readers.

I will simply ask that the "CHALLENGE" laid down by Jack Bernstein be reprinted herein:

QUOTE:

THE CONTENTS OF THIS WORK (HIS STORY) ARE EXPECTED TO BRING A STRONG REACTION FROM THE ZIONIST JEWS.
    I am well aware of the tactics that you, my Zionist brethren, use to quiet anyone who attempts to expose any of your subversive acts.
    If the person is a Gentile, you cry, "You're anti-Semitic" which is nothing more than a smokescreen to hide your actions.
    But, if a Jew is the person doing the exposing, you resort to other tactics:
    * First, you ignore the charges, hoping the information will not be given widespread distribution.
    * If the information starts reaching too many people, you ridicule the information and the person or persons giving the information.
    * If that doesn't work, your next step is character assassination. If the author or speaker hasn't been involved in sufficient scandal, you are adept at fabricating scandal against the person or persons.
    * If none of these are effective, you are known to resort to physical attacks.
    But, NEVER do you try to prove the information wrong.
    So, before you start your efforts to quiet me, I OFFER THIS CHALLENGE:
    YOU ZIONISTS ASSEMBLE A NUMBER OF ZIONIST JEWS AND WITNESSES TO SUPPORT YOUR POSITION; AND I WILL ASSEMBLE A LIKE NUMBER OF ANTI-ZIONIST, PRO-AMERICAN JEWS AND WITNESSES.
    Then, THE ZIONISTS AND ANTI-ZIONISTS WILL STATE THEIR POSITION AND DEBATE THE MATERIAL IN THIS MATERIAL AS WELL AS RELATED MATERIAL--THE DEBATE TO BE HELD ON PUBLIC TELEVISION.
    Let's explore the information and let the American people decide for themselves if the information is true or false.
    ISN'T THAT A FAIR CHALLENGE?
    Certainly, you will willingly accept the challenge if what I have written is false.
    But if you resort to crying, "Lies, all lies", and refuse to debate the material, you will, in effect, be telling the American people that what I have written are the true facts.
    Jack Bernstein
    I think you readers can guess the way it has gone since 1984. Attempts against his life, shutdown of the publication, ridicule, accusations and all the things listed above.

I come with the Seal of God to tell you--I, Hatonn, that this is truth and it is you of the nations and citizens of the world who will pay the price for the heinous enslavement of your world and species.

WE GO THROUGH THE SAME THREATS AND ATTEMPTS
    Herein, prior to closing, I give unto my own receivers some truths which have brought pain in incredible measure unto them from ones who claimed to be their greatest supporters. It has again surfaced and ones at ASSK have sent forth more letters and discountings of our information. Now, note, that none there have read the information and it is most foolish, but they claim plagiarism of other's material. There is interesting content in this simple accusation--if you disclaim "truth" as plagiarism, does it not stand to reason that that which was "plagiarized" is somehow a "lie"?

I can further assure these ones who tout such that God needs not plagiarize, especially from his adversaries.

The ones at ASSK and Sister Thedra tell you, again and again, that they have naught to do with these Phoenix Journals--this directly through Sanat Kumara and Sananda. If they have not read the documents--how can they project "untruth"? Further, perhaps we need a more discerning reader's audience--the one closest "authority" who writes the most flowerful forewords to the publications of that group is one, Donald Keyes, who was an original organizer and avid projector of the One World Government and United Nations.

To set the minds of the ones at ASSK to rest, I, in the name of Sananda of God, Aton--God, and the Command of Hosts--we very gratefully ask that you readers not annoy ASSK with any more petitions as to information whereby you might find Truth for there is no Truth within them.

Any of our materials which still bear reference is from early time when these ones wished to publish the Journals themselves, and they then broke their contracts and agreements. We apologize to any who have been offended for the information has since been removed as reference.

Now, I have a last word on the incident--beware. Our material has also been removed from many of the "New Age Channels" "allowed reading lists". God never asks you to do other than read everything you can get your eyes on--for HIS TRUTH WILL STAND ALONE--FOREVER! INTO INFINITY WILL IT STAND. BEWARE OF THOSE WHO CLAIM LIES AND PLAGIARISM OF "THEIR" WORK--FOR THEY TELL THE TRUTH OF IT IN THE ACCUSATION--TRUTH CANNOT BE PLAGIARIZED! IT IS THAT SIMPLE! TRUTH IS TRUTH IS TRUTH AND IN THESE CLOSING DAYS OF CHAOS AND TRANSITION IN READINESS FOR THE COMING AGAIN OF GOD--ANY WHO WITH-HOLD TRUTH FROM HIS FELLOW MAN TO GARNER UNTO SELF IS NOT IN THE SERVICE OF GOD OF DIVINE CREATION!

WE PLEAD WITH YOU TO COPY, SHARE, SEND AND SHOUT THIS WORD FROM THE ROOFTOPS FOR WE ARE COME IN ADVANCE TO PREPARE A PLACE FOR THE COMING AGAIN OF GOD UPON YOUR PLACE AND FULFILL HIS PROMISE UNTO YOU AS A PLANET AND SPECIES. BEWARE THE FALSE PROPHETS WHO WOULD DENY YOU TRUTH FOR THEY SHALL REAP A PAINFUL REWARD. GOD IS NOT IN HUMAN FORMAT AT THIS TIME UPON YOUR GLOBE--HE IS IN YOUR GALAXY, HOWEVER, AND WE ARE COME TO PREPARE HIS ARRIVAL. NO ONE IN THIS PLACE NOR IN SERVICE UNTO HIS COMMAND AT THIS TIME CLAIMS TO BE THE CHRISTOS--OURS IS TO BRING THE WORD AS PROMISED BY GOD--NO MORE AND NO LESS. SO BE IT AND MAY TRUTH BE THE LIGHT WHICH ILLUMINES THINE PATH IN HIS HOLY PRESENCE.

Dharma, the path is filled with obstacles and testing and painful disappointments as slings and arrows are shot with deadly accuracy at thine heartplace. Others in this work are even more pained by the truth of that which comes to the front in confrontation. The ones in the service of the Dark Brotherhood always must show their colors and wear the clue as required by higher Law! The clues are abundant so do not turn of thine head for a moment lest ye be sucked in by these one who are actually thine enemy and the enemy of God and Truth. What they shout at you in accusation is merely a reflection of that which they know themselves to be. TRUTH WILL STAND ITS OWN TESTING! SALU.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #1 SANANDA/HATONN
    SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 1991 8:50 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 178
    TODAY'S WATCH
    In the beauty of the morning I come to commune--who would tarry with me? Who will deny me? I come again in humble cause to gather our Father's people unto the security of HIS wings. I am the Son of Man as called in the ancient days. That means not the son of Earth Human--I come from Higher Universal--Man; Creator of human. I am again sent to your placement to gather that remnant of human who turns unto the laws and covenants of the Great Spirit who experiences within each and all. I come again as representative from the Source of Creation to reclaim that which is in destruction--I am "Sananda". May the Light of Creation/Creator shine ‘round about you in this day of chaos and wallowing in the blood of nations--for only through coming again into the balance and harmony of God, Wakan Tanka/Tunkanshila--God/Creation will you be lifted up out of the mire of the destruction you bring upon selves in your blindness. The moment of evil is upon your place and has seeped into thine very joints to eat away your very beings. I have been called by many names--Jesus (given unto Emmanuel of Galilee by one you called Paul), Christ (which is only a designation of beingness), The Pale Prophet (given by those natives who labeled that which was "seen") and lo, many others--but MY CREATOR CALLS ME SANANDA! (ONE WITH GOD) and I await to witness that which you will in this time of transition for the preparation is underway and the time nigh at hand for the confrontation and reclamation of God's Kingdom and people. Beware--the sorting is underway and that which ye choose this day may well be thy last choice! Beware, also, the darkness of the moon on this transition of the day into that which ye label Ash Wednesday for ye are lost in the lies projected unto you and miss of the signs which trumpet God's coming! Behold the Light and ye shall be given into radiance of understanding. Fear not, ye of MY flock, for no harm shall come upon thee. Amen. I AM SANANDA AND I AM NIGH, LO, EVEN UNTO THINE DOORSTEP! SALU.

HEAR ME, OH YE WITH HANDS THAT SERVE OUR FATHER IN TRUTH--ALTHOUGH YE TREMBLE, HOLD FAST UNTO THE LIFELINE AND YE SHALL BE LIFTED UP WITH THE WINGS OF EAGLES AND THE PHOENIX OF GOD'S REALMS--BEND THINE HEARTS AND MINDS UNTO TRUTH AND YE SHALL BE SECURED. I AM COME TO BRING YOUR BEINGS HOME TO SOURCE AND SHOW THE WAY OF THE JOURNEY. WE MUST BEND THE BACKS UNTO THE TASK AND SILENCE THINE LIPS FROM ALL THAT IS UNHOLY AND GIVE JUSTNESS UNTO BROTHER FOR IT IS NOT TO BE THAT ALL WILL BE LIFTED UP. THOSE ONES AND THINGS OF EVIL SHALL NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE KINGDOM OF GOD'S HOLY PLACES. AND YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT WHICH IS HOLY! I AM SANANDA AND I COME NIGH TO BRING YOU HOME! I REST MY HAND UPON MY CHILDREN AND HOLD YOU IN THAT HOLLOW WHICH SHALL SEE YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH THIS EXPERIENCE OF LEARNING THAT WHICH IS GODLY AND BALANCED WITH AND WITHIN CREATION--HOW MANY WILL GRADUATE INTO THE FATHER'S LODGES? WE SHALL SEE--AND MOST SHORT SHALL IT BE UNTIL THE TRUMPET SOUNDS UPON THE LANDS.

SOON, THE BLOOD SHALL POUR FORTH UPON THE SANDS AND STAIN THE HOUR-GLASS IN PASSING AND MY PEOPLE SHALL WITNESS TRUTH. MAY THE GLORY THAT IS YOUR HERITAGE NOT BE LOST IN THE MOMENT OF THAT TRUTH FOR YOU WHO STAND STRONG IN GOD SHALL NOT FAINT BY THE WAY. SO BE IT AND MAY PEACE REST WITHIN THINE HEARTS.

TO MY BELOVED LITTLE CROW, IS IT NOT TIME, SON, FOR YOUR PRESENCE AND WORDS TO BEGIN TO COME FORTH? OUR LITTLE FLEDGLINGS NEED THE SUPPORT OF THE VOICE OF THE ANCIENTS FOR THIS LITTLE GOLDEN EAGLE, OUR SPARROW WHO SINGS THE WORD IN THE MIDST OF THE FRAY--IS WEARY AND SORELY TESTED IN HUMAN BOMBARDMENT. MY TRIBE HAS STOOD THE TESTING, THEY WHO SERVE MY HOSTS WHO COME ON SILVER CLOUDS. WE SOON ENTER THE TIME OF DARKNESS AS THE SEASON CHANGES INTO THE NEXT SEGMENT AND THE PAIN OF THE CONFRONTATION BEFALLS HUMANITY. THE BEAST IS CLEVER AND CHANGES MOMENT TO MOMENT BUT HE SOON REACHES THE POINT OF NO RETURN AND THE BATTLE SHALL BE ENGAGED.

THE WORLD IS INHABITED BY REPRODUCTIONS OF PROGRAMMED EVIL WITH DENSITY OF DARKNESS AND NO LIGHTED SOULS TO TRAVERSE THE HEAVENS FOR THEY ARE BIRTHED OF THE WHORE OF BABYLON WHO RESTS HER FEET UPON THE HEADS OF GOD'S PRECIOUS CREATION/CREATIONS AND LAUGHS AT THE BLINDNESS OF THE LAMBS. MAN REALIZES NOT THAT HE WALKS AND SERVES THAT WHICH BEARS NO SOUL ESSENCE WITHIN THE BREASTS--HE FOLLOWS REPRODUCTIONS OF GENETIC FABRICATIONS IN BLINDNESS. HE REALIZES NOT THAT SIMPLY THROUGH TRUTH AND CONFRONTATION WITH THAT TRUTH SHALL THE EVIL REPLICAS FALL TO THE WAYSIDE. SO BE IT FOR THE PLAY MUST BE FINISHED AND HUMAN MUST CHOOSE THE PATH HE WILL TREAD AND THAT WHICH HE WILL FOLLOW. WILL HE OPEN HIS EYES AND SEE--HIS EARS AND HEAR? WE SHALL SEE. CREATOR AWAITS THE CHOOSING--BUT NOT MUCH LONGER IN THE WAYS OF YOUR COUNTING THE PASSING OF PERCEIVED "TIME". YE CAN NOT PURCHASE OF THINE PASSAGE--YE MUST RECOGNIZE OF THE "TICKET" AND ACCEPT THE GIFT AND MOST WILL FIND IT TOO OBSCURE TO BE SEEN AS THEY CONTINUE TO AWAIT THAT WHICH IS NOT! SO BE IT AND SELAH FOR THE WORD IS GIVEN, THE TRUTH PRESENTED AND YE SHALL BE GIVEN SOON INTO THE FINAL CHOOSING--HAVE YE SERVED THINE OWN CREATIONS OF THINE LOINS AND WOMBS IN TRUTH, JUSTICE AND GODNESS--OR DO YOU LEAVE THEM TO PERISH IN THE BLOODBATH AND FIRESTORM OF BABYLON? WE SHALL SEE.

I humbly thank you and bow to the wisdom of your message for ye have learned well your lessons, oh chela and SON OF HIGHEST SUN/MAN. I, and mine, serve you in humble respect and reverence for that which you are and have become in the perfection of your experience. May our service be honorable and our task be filled in perfection of that which we have been sent forth to fulfill. I, Hatonn, bow in humble honor of service and as your teacher, may I bestow a Father's adoration of recognized attainment unto the bench of "justice". Saalome' We no longer meet the enemy in ignorance for we see that which he is, and he is but a sham filled with lies from the beginning and he shall be smitten down by the word of Truth which you bring forth upon the lands and the flocks of Creator. THAT WHICH IS "PERCEIVED" BY THE EYE IS, AFTER ALL, ONLY "LIGHT" REFLECTED IN GLORY OF PERCEPTION. YEA, THE TRUTH SHALL MOST SURELY BRING FREEDOM UPON THE LANDS FOR THE EVIL CANNOT TOUCH THE SOUL OF MAN-‑ONLY THAT WHICH IS OF "HUMAN MECHANISM". So be it and so shall it be in the passing of experience. I bend my knees unto your perfection in behalf of tribes from the seven tribes of the UNIVERSE. You shall stand tall and strong as the BEAR and radiant as the sun and the beast shall be caused to inhabit the abyss of his own construction. So shall it come to pass and we only ask that our service be in as near perfection as that which is possible upon this dense and limited placement. Hatonn in service.

Allow us, scribe, to place the pointer of insight upon the lies which pour forth through that conduit of lies, the media.

The lies become so blatant that it astounds that even the dense of dense cannot see--but in many ways the entire masses have been mesmerized by the hypnotic repetition of the robotoids who have been placed in your command to control you.

Much is measured as to action by that which is projected unto you and accepted by the masses--then the next and more heinous action is lodged against you and slowly you accept the poison and sword without exception and you bring the suicide and murder upon self and silence the Godly for standing against the evil. And so it has come to pass thusly, upon your place. Do you not see that the pit is filled and it is the removing of the Godly that is left to fulfill? Do you not see that only the ending is at hand and ye were misled as to how it would be experienced? Do you not see that you have created your own "PIT"? We are now in readiness to reclaim all who would change into Truth and leave the pit of thine own digging. However, the remainder of the play shall be accomplished for so is it written and you are most determined to experience all of it as you have been given to perceive it.

As we move along through the shroud of lies, however, many will open their eyes in wonderment that they had missed of it for so long--and we welcome them aboard. You can change of it if ye will! So be it and selah.

Look at that which the evil-mongers give you to feed upon today as example. Do you all recall the first Scud missiles which supposedly fell on Tel Aviv? Remember one, which was non-intercepted, fell into the street and only injured some two people and one man died of heart failure? Do you clearly remember? Then, chelas, how is it that a Scud came to Tel Aviv (on the Sephardic section of Tel Aviv) last night, supposedly "from Iraq", was intercepted and simple "debris" caused destruction of 500 (five hundred) homes and destroyed an international "center" as well. The lies are so blatant and tremendous that you cannot fail to accept them for your minds will no longer hold relative comparison--you are being constantly and hideously hypnotized from the bombardment of repetition from those projected waves of pulsed radiation.

How do you counter this barrage? You ask God to keep his shield about you for, as in any exorcism, the beast WILL not stand in the confrontation of Christed perfection. KNOWLEDGE WILL INSURE YOUR FREEDOM--NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU STARE AT THE VERY MECHANISM WHICH WOULD ENTRAP YOU. IF YOU LOOK WITH EYES OF TRUTH THROUGH GOD, YOU SEE THAT WHICH THEY DO NOT TELL AND SHOW, MORE CLEARLY THAN ANY HUMAN BEING COULD CONJURE FOR YOUR PERCEPTION.

Saddam Hussein has sat solidly upon his missiles while you have squandered your own. To make issue and point, the Zionist/Bolsheviks--ANTI-CHRIST--have given you visions of destruction (always upon the ones they choose to annihilate anyhow--the Jews of Godness) to garner your sympathy and your money and laugh at you as you stumble in confusion, clinging to any bait they toss at you--EVEN WHILE TELLING YOU EXACTLY THAT WHICH THEY DO!

Your top military leaders go forth to the "front"? They basically go no-where. How is it that your military hierarchy are still in Washington in the war room? They cannot get very far from Camp David is "WHY". Look at the evil cover-up--even calling the Camp of Evil replication, "DAVID". Ah, you of the lie, must awaken soon lest you pain and scar your souls in agony for that which will come upon your blinded insight.

Do you not see, even, why they have placed a black in the slot of military leader? To mesmerize the blacks into believing they are not the expendables in first order. The Zionists hate the Negroid races with a passion beyond reason. You of the minority groups have been targeted for forfeiture on the sands and the battlegrounds of the city streets to insure "THE PURE ELITE SURVIVAL". I suggest you all go back and read the early Journals regarding the PLAN 2000 and if you want confirmation--read the book THE PLAN, ETC. We have given at least a dozen titles prior to now.

Even a robotoid who comes within the lighted places of God Truth, shall be given soul by that Grace abounding. An awakened humanity can SEE the robotic replicas as produced Satanic instruction. For instance--compare that one Cheney and that one, Powell--as they meet with their brother, the 30th replica of Bush on the morrow. All have been wined, dined and exchanged at Camp David whilst you believed them to be "studying the military situation" in Saudi Arabia. The flaws in the replicas are so obvious that you do not even have to look carefully. These one are programmed to tell you exactly that which will pull you into the beast's claws as dead-ahead as a machine can move.

Every day in every speech the facts become seen as you are gradually mesmerized into the violence you will face. Every day they give you a bit more to expect of the increased expectation of bloodshed. They tell you truth in the very face of the lies when the Defense Secretary tells you now that "...the size of Saddam's army was underestimated and ‘also' the quantity and quality of his weaponry". You see it in all the publicity and charade of over 56,000 "sorties" (Can you imagine that many bombs? 50 thousand!) And still, they tell you that Iraq is about as strong as in the beginning! This is to ready you for the most massive destruction and death scene ever brought upon your planet at the hands of your own allowance. Beloved ones, these men you perceive to be leading you are replicas and incapable of either compassion or change of programming--they have ONE GOAL IN SIGHT AND ARE PROGRAMMED TO MOVE UNFALTERING TO THAT GOAL EVEN IF FREQUENT REPLACEMENT IS REQUIRED--THE GLOBAL CONTROL OF YOUR PLANET, IN PLACE AND OPERABLE, BY THE TURN OF THE MILLENNIUM. THESE ROBOTOIDS HAVE NO MANNER OF CONTROL BY WHICH TO FUNCTION DIFFERENTLY AND UNLESS YOU STOP THEIR MARCH TO DOOM, SO SHALL IT COME TO BE!

DOUBLES, ROBOTOIDS AND REPLICAS
    How is it that you find this difficult to accept? These "genetic/holographic" DNA/RNA replicas have been in the perfecting for well over four decades. All that is required is a holographic fragment (literally, one cell) and a replica can be reproduced. Then all that is required is down-loading of the memory data and programming of the manufactured entity. I have spoken of this procedure prior to this and will not take precious time to repeat and repeat for those who simply do not wish to go back and effort at gaining the information. You see, I, Hatonn, care not in the least whether or not you believe me nor if you understand the mechanism by which it works. You are "willing victims" of the lie and YOU will awaken or sleep on--it is up to you. Our commission is to outlay the Truth unto you--YOURS IS TO CONFIRM AND ACKNOWLEDGE--OR NOT, AS YOU WISH. There are technical advances upon your planet, already in use by the Elite, which would boggle your senses--robotoids are simplistic in relative comparison. They are comprised totally of physical "matter" manifested into what you perceive as physical coalition of these physical matter particles coalesced according to the DNA/RNA holographic blueprint whereby the re-creation will be a projection of that which is being copied at the time of replication.

The most obvious clue to replication is that the "new" entity will always be fresh and more youthful than that which you will have seen just prior to replacement. This is why you must have control of all your media in order to pull off the subterfuge. Even under strict control of photography and make-up technicians--the replication will often differ--usually in reversal of character habits or muscle actions--i.e., there will be a reversal of a "lop-sided" smile--thusly, "talking out of the other side of the face", so to speak. The reversal of these traits is all but impossible to eliminate. So, too, are features which do not respond to stress changes as will a "haggard" or fatigued face pattern. Therefore, the structure and location of the ears, nose foundation and eye socket location must be perfected from viewing to viewing through cosmetic illusion and can never be EXACTLY duplicated. The whole ability to fool the public is the absolutely accepted "absurdity" of such a possibility of scientific achievement and your lack of attention. Do you not note that often, even as with Bush, that Barbara is programmed to note that "...the reason George appears different and weary is that he is getting very little rest as he must ponder ...." You ones pick it up, give sympathy to poor Mr. Bush and beat his drum more loudly for all his pressures. No, the replica simply showed the deviations from the prior entity.

The replicas become weaker with each reproduction and do not stand up under stress. Further, any outstanding negative traits of personality in the original will become exaggerated and unpredictable in actions. There will be wide memory gaps and erratic personality projections. If you ones would pay attention, you could rapidly bring this subterfuge to a halt and the truth would flow across the land like a blinding light. However, you ones prefer to persecute the bringers of the Truth of it and allow the replicas to continue to hold your very existence in their mechanical hands.

Your most effective block to insight is that which is thrust upon you from the pulpits of the churches who tell you to turn away from "this or that" material for it is of Satan. Phoo! They have just effectively caused you to be allowed no insight to the truth of it. You react like obedient puppets and cast stones at the Truth-bringers and bow unto the puppet-master who just insured your allegiance to his continued evil projections.

All you really have to do is listen to what those so-called teachers of Christ and God tell you about the ten commandments laid forth as Laws. Refresh your minds--for instance--"thou shalt not kill"--that, dear ones, does not mean thou shalt kill only sometimes, etc. "Thou shalt not commit adultery"--that doesn't mean that thou shall do so if your hormones tingle and lust strikes you. "Thou shall have no other Gods before ME" doesn't mean on Sunday morning when you must decide whether or not to contribute to the preacher! and have all other gods before thee except God all the rest of the time--!! and so on it goes. You have allowed the rewriting of the Laws and accepted them and, when you are told that Cosmic brothers come in service to Satan and you are going to be whisked away through the suffering of a "savior" with no consequence for your own behaviors, you lap it up like the starving beast at the water trough. GOD GAVE YOU THE GRACEFUL GIFT OF THOUGHT AND REASON THROUGH FREEDOM OF CHOICE--YOU "FOLLOW" LIKE PUPPETS TIED UPON THE STRINGS TO BE MANIPULATED AND DANGLED AS THE WORM UPON THE HOOK.

Ah ye who feel smug as ye cast down your brother and neighbor had best bend in pleading for forgiveness of that one you damage for the Truth is at hand and ye shall reap that which ye sow.

Blessed be the black man, and brown man and red man who stand against these enemies for IN GOD'S HOUSES THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS JUDGMENT OF SKIN FOR THAT IS OF THE PHYSICAL AND SUCH DOES NOT EXIST IN THE HIGHER EXPERIENCE OF GOD'S KINGDOMS OF LIGHT. PHYSICAL MAN HAS PRONOUNCED THESE LIMITS UPON YOU OF VARIOUS GROUPS AND YOU HAVE ALLOWED OF IT THROUGH THE GENERATIONS--AH, THERE IS A REVIVAL COMING, BROTHERS OF ALL COLORS, AND IT IS COMING SOON, INDEED. GOD CREATED ALL IN EQUALITY--MAN HAS PRONOUNCED THE INEQUALITY AND YOU HAVE BELIEVED HIM IN HIS EVIL MISINFORMATION.

YE SHALL NOT SLAY GOD'S REPRESENTATIVE AGAIN, OH MAN OF EARTH. YOU ARE AT THE GATE OF CHOICE--THE TIME OF CONFRONTATION AND YOU WILL BE IN THE CHOOSING FOR NONE SHALL ESCAPE OF IT.

Stand to the side, Dharma, so we will leave this now, for man to ponder carefully for the crimes upon man are about to begin in fullness. I petition for mercy that you might be given into the seeing and hearing for I KNOW OF THAT WHICH IS NIGH AND IF YE CHANGE IT NOT, IT IS WORSE THAN ANY CAN CONJURE FOR YOUR NIGHTMARES.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

To clear, please. Good morning.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#024, SHROUDS OF THE SEVENTH SEAL

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN
    MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 1991 7:42 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 179
    TODAY'S WATCH
    Good morning in the Light of another gifted day upon your world--enjoy them, chelas, for the explosions of the generations shall mar the silence of the Universe and yet, we must work on until Man understands how, who and why his world has been turned topsy-turvy.

A couple of brief references to things I have said and which have been rebutted, should lead off and then I shall not make comment on the day's non-news for we have more urgent information and confirmation of that which I have already given unto you.

First, I would like to quote something to you and thank readers who send confirmations where and when they come into attention. It is through this sharing of Truth, logic, and proof of same that Man shall come into his consciousness of that which IS.

HANDWRITING ON THE WALL
    "We are taxed in our bread and our wine, in our incomes and our investments, on our land and on our property not only for base creatures who do not deserve the name of men, but for foreign nations, compliant nations who will bow to us and accept our largesse and promise us to assist in the keeping of the peace--these mendicant nations who will destroy us when we show a moment of weakness or our treasure is bare, and surely it is becoming bare! We are taxed to maintain legions on their soil, in the name of law and order by the ‘Pax Romana', a document which will fall into dust when it pleases our allies and our vassals. We keep them in precarious balance only with our Gold. Is the heart-blood of our nation worth these? Were they bound to us with ties of love, they would not ask our gold. They take our very flesh, and they hate and despise us. And who shall say we are worthy of more? . . . When a government becomes powerful it is destructive, extravagant and violent; it is a usurer which takes bread from innocent mouths and deprives honorable men of their substance, for votes with which to perpetuate itself." So be it! I know you know who wrote this? Horacio Hornblower? Benjamin Franklin? Patrick Henry? Neville Chamberlain? Nope--Cicero--in 54 B.C.!!

How about this one? This is from The Canadian Intelligence Service, Flesherton, Ontario, Canada, regarding A RACIAL PROGRAM FOR THE TWENTIETH CENTURY (Setting Forth the Communist Policy). "An extract from Israel Cohen's 1912 book" entered into the U.S. Congressional Record for June 7, 1957 (page 7653)

"We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by the whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist party. In America, we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the Whites, we will endeavor to instill in the Whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige the Negro will be able to inter-marry with the Whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause."

and:

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and he carries his banners openly. But the traitor moves among those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears no traitor; he speaks in the accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their garments, and he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation; he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of a city; he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to be feared." And also less than the terrorists for when you reach the point whereat a parent will murder his child--you have reached beyond the limits of even the evil. The traitors of America and of you-the-people
    ARE WITHIN!

Now, this too, was written by Cicero in 54, A.D. Was Cicero a prophet? No--he observed, just as we are doing herein--the fall of a great people and empire--he only saw beyond the lies!

Let us turn to the biggest rebuttal of current denial back unto our workers--"There is no such thing as robotoids and gene splicing is really just a rumor and we denounce you for what you are, Hatonn--a liar!"

Dharma, reprint the documents regarding same, please.

PRESIDENT'S COMMISSION FOR THE STUDY OF ETHICAL PROBLEMS
    IN MEDICINE AND BIOMEDICAL AND BEHAVIORAL RESEARCH
    Suite 555, 2000 K Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20006
    (202) 653-8051

November 16, 1982
    The Honorable George Bush
    President (President's Commission)
    United States Senate

Washington, D.C.

Dear Mr. President:

On behalf of the President's Commission for the Study of Ethical Problems in Medicine and Biomedical and Behavioral Research, I am pleased to transmit Splicing Life, our Report on the social and ethical issues of genetic engineering with human beings. This study, which was not within the Commission's legislative mandate, was prompted by a letter to the President in July 1980 from Jewish, Catholic, and Protestant church associations. We embarked upon it, pursuant to subheading 1802(a)(2) of our statute, at the urging of the President's Science Advisor.

Some people have suggested that developing the capability to splice human genes opens a Pandora's box, releasing mischief and harm far greater than the benefits for biomedical science. The Commission has not found this to be the case. The laboratory risks in this field have received careful attention from the scientific community and governmental bodies. The therapeutic applications now being planned are analogous to other forms of novel therapy and can be judged by general ethical standards and procedures, informed by an awareness of the particular risks and benefits that accompany each attempt at gene splicing.

Other, still hypothetical uses of gene splicing in human beings hold the potential for great benefit, such as heretofore impossible forms of treatment, as well as raising fundamental new ethical concerns. The Commission believes that it would be wise to have engaged in careful prior thought about steps such as treatments that can lead to heritable changes in human beings or those intended to enhance human abilities rather than simply correct deficiencies caused by well-defined genetic disorders. In light of a detailed analysis of the ethical and social issues of this subject--issues beyond the purview of existing mechanisms for Federal oversight--the Commission suggests several possible means, in the private as well as the public sector, through which these important matters can receive the necessary advance consideration.

The Commission is pleased to have had an opportunity to participate in the consideration of this issue of public concern and importance.

Respectfully,

Morris B. Abram, Chairman

Morris B. Abram is one of the most influential and highest ranking members of the American Zionists ranks. He is even more influential than are the direct speakers in your Congress such as Solarz, Lantos, Lugar, Biden, etc., of the "Israel First" and mandatory and instant WAR IN THE MIDDLE EAST. You ones just don't have any way to know that which goes on and when a study is finished it is usually marked "Top-Secret" and buried or simply buried and never allowed mention again. If it comes up again it is always discarded as having been "...already investigated."

How many of you, for instance, are aware of the Keating Five? OK, what has been decided? Alright, so all EXCEPT CRANSTON, will get a letter of reprimand. What about Cranston? Oh, well, he is going to get further reprimand--in spite of his "convenient" cancer of his prostate--well, let us just say that Cranston has a convenient set of saleps (I'll leave you to look that up). NOW, HOW MANY OF YOU REALIZE THAT CRANSTON WAS ONE OF THE HIGH RANKING MEMBERS OF THE BANKING, HOUSING AND URBAN AFFAIRS COMMITTEE? HE WAS EVEN "CHAIRMAN" OF THE SECURITIES SUBCOMMITTEE!! How better to rip off you-the-people than to "chair" the very committee which bears all information and makes the rules! Mr. Keating knew exactly where and to whom to go for his massive crime for WHICH YOU-THE-PEOPLE WILL PAY THE BILL! Mr. Cranston, it seems, in deference to new illness had to resign his position and didn't even have to testify at the hearings regarding misadventures. Where are you, America?

Robotoids and genetic doubles, I REPEAT, have been around and steadily being perfected for four decades of public use right before your eyes. They are a product of the Soviet Zionists and have been your puppet masters for a long, long time--a new twist of sick humor perhaps--"the puppet pulling the human's strings!"

Now, get ready for the REALLY BAD NEWS. You claim that I mislead you--that "...the President only spoke of rendering Executive Order Power in order to do something for Mr. Cheney regarding reserves, etc., but it never was actually put into action..."

Dharma, another "copy" job please:

EXECUTIVE ORDER
    NATIONAL SECURITY INDUSTRIAL RESPONSIVENESS
    THE WHITE HOUSE
    Office of the Press Secretary
    (Hatonn: And this is just a "little one".)
    For Immediate Release January 9, 1991
    By the authority vested in me as President by the Constitution and the laws of the United States of America, including 50 U.S.C. App. 468, 10 U.S.C. 4501 and 9501, and 50 U.S.C. 82, it is hereby ordered as follows:

Section 101. Policy. The United States must have the capability to rapidly mobilize its resources in the interest of national security. Therefore, to achieve prompt delivery of articles, products, and materials to meet national security requirements, the Government may place orders and require priority performance of these orders.

(Hatonn: Now what you will probably miss is that this represents a Press Release for public consumption and these are the "new U.S.C. numbers which are simply a follow-on in the ‘record' for invoking Executive Order number 11490." The point is to allow you-the-public to fail to note that anything took place and feed it to you in bits and pieces through official press releases as the proper time arrives. Did you not hear your President Bush, this morning, tell the press in response to questions of intent--"I will take the proper action when I deem it proper--solely and without exception." and, "I will inform you as I deem it appropriate for you to be given information." So be it.)

Sec. 102. Delegation of Authority under 50 U.S.C. App. 468.

(a) Subject to paragraph (b) of this section, the authorities vested in the President, under 50 U.S.C. App. 468, with respect to the placing of orders for prompt delivery of articles or materials, except for the taking authority under 50 U.S.C. App. 468(c), are hereby delegated to:

(1) the Secretary of Agriculture with respect to ALL food resources;

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to ALL forms of energy;

(3) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation; and

(4) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other articles and materials, including construction materials

(b) The authorities delegated by paragraph (a) of this section shall be exercised only after:

(1) a determination by the Secretary of Defense that prompt delivery of the articles or materials for the exclusive use of the armed forces of the United States is in the interest of national security, or

(2) a determination by the Secretary of Energy that the prompt delivery of the articles or materials for the Department of Energy's atomic energy programs is in the interest of national security.

(c) All determinations of the type described in paragraph (b) of this section and all delegations--made prior to the effective date of this order under the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended, and under its implementing rules and regulations--shall be continued in effect, including but not limited to approved programs listed under the Defense Priorities and Allocations System (15 CFR (COUNCIL OF FOREIGN RELATIONS) Part 700).

(2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;

(3) The Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation; and

(4) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other products and materials, including construction materials.

(b) The authorities delegated in paragraph (a) of this section may be exercised only after the President has made the statutorily required determination.

Sec. 103. Delegation of Authority under 10 U.S.C. 4501 and 9501, and 50 U.S.C. 82.

(a) Subject to paragraph (b) of this section, the authorities vested in the President under 10 U.S.C. 4501 and 9501 with respect to the placing of orders for necessary products or materials, and under 50 U.S.C. 82 with respect to the placing of orders for ships or war materials, except for the taking authority vested in the President by these acts, are hereby delegated to:

(1) The secretary of Agriculture with respect to all food resources;
    (2) the Secretary of Energy with respect to all forms of energy;
    (3) the Secretary of Transportation with respect to all forms of civil transportation; and
    (4) the Secretary of Commerce with respect to all other products and materials, including construction materials.

(b) The authorities delegated in paragraph (a) of this section may be exercised only after the President has made the statutorily required determination.

Sec. 104. Implementation. (a) The authorities delegated under sections 102 and 103 of this order shall include the power to redelegate such authorities, to departments and agencies, officers, and employees of the Government. The authorities delegated in this order may be implemented by regulations promulgated and administered by the Secretaries of Agriculture, Defense, Energy, Transportation, and Commerce, and the Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, as appropriate.

(B) All departments and agencies delegated authority under this order are hereby directed to amend their rules and regulations as necessary to reflect the new authorities delegated herein that are to be relied upon to carry out their function. To the extent authorized by law, including 50 U.S.C. App. 486, 10 U.S.C. 4501 and 9501, and 50 U.S.C. 82, all rules and regulations issued under the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended, with respect to the placing of priority orders for articles, products, ships, and materials, including war materials, shall be deemed, where appropriate, to implement the authorities delegated by sections 102 and 103 of this order and shall remain in effect until amended or revoked by the respective Secretary. All orders, regulations, and other forms of administrative actions purported to have been issued, taken, or continued in effect pursuant to the Defense Production Act of 1950, as amended, shall, until amended or revoked by the respective Secretaries or the Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, as appropriate, remain in full force and effect, to the extent supported by any law or any authority delegated to the respective Secretary or the Director pursuant to this order.

(c) Upon the request of the Secretary of Defense with respect to particular articles, products, or materials that are determined to be needed to meet national security requirements, any other official receiving a delegation of authority under this Executive order to place orders or to enforce precedence of such orders, shall exercise such authority within ten calendar days of the receipt of the request; provided, that if the head of any department or agency having delegated responsibilities hereunder disagrees with a request of Secretary of Defense, such department or agency head shall, within 10 calendar days from the receipt of the request, refer the issue to the Assistant to the President for National Security Affairs, who shall ensure expeditious resolution of the issue.

(d) Proposed department and agency regulations and procedures to implement the delegated authority under this order, and any new determinations made under sections 102(b)(1) or (2), shall be coordinated by the Director of the Federal Emergency Management Agency with all appropriate departments and agencies.

Sec. 105. Judicial Review. This order is intended to improve the internal management of the executive branch and is not intended to create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law by a party against the United States, its agencies, its officers, or any person. (Hatonn: "...and the check is in the mail...!" and "..we will just make a correction or two in the Constitution at the Constitutional Convention!")

SIGNED: GEORGE BUSH
    THE WHITE HOUSE
    January 8, 1991

(Hatonn: Please note a discrepancy in the projection of "468" and transposition of "486". This is not an error in your copy--it is the way in which it is presented to you-the-public.)

PROTOCOLS OF THE MEETINGS OF THE LEARNED ELDERS
    OF ZION
    One more time, chelas. I don't know how to get this information across to you but you WILL GET IT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER OR YOU ARE NOT GOING TO PULL YOURSELVES OUT OF THIS QUAGMIRE!

Dharma, we are going to take a break and then we will begin the tedious task of dictating the "PROTOCOLS" (again), but this time in full, exactly as translated from start to finish by Victor E. Marsden--FROM THE RUSSIAN SCRIPTS. This man became a victim of this "Revolution" and spent time in prison for his efforts to inform the people. So it goes with the ones who have given all to give you Truth. I give great honor to this man.

Marsden lived in Russia for many years and was married to a Russian lady. As Russian correspondent to the Morning Post, his fearless description of the events in 1917 incurred the anger of the Soviets. He was arrested and thrown into the Peter-Paul Prison. When he was finally allowed to return to England after two years, his health had been seriously affected. One of his first tasks as soon as he was able was this translation of the PROTOCOLS, which necessitated many hours' work at the British Museum. He later became the Morning Post special correspondent in the suite of H.R.H., the Prince of Wales, on his Empire tour.

But within a few days of his return from the tour, he died after a brief illness (undisclosed, of course).

PROFESSOR NILUS
    This is the person to remember:

Professor Sergyei Nilus was a priest in the Orthodox Church in Russia. He published the first Russian language edition in 1905. In his introduction he says that a manuscript had been handed to him about four years before by a friend, who vouched that it was a true translation of an original document stolen by a woman from one of the most influential and highly initiated leaders of Freemasonry, at the end of a meeting of the initiated in France, "that nest of Jewish-Masonic conspiracy." Nilus adds that the Protocols are not exactly minutes of meetings, but a report, with a part apparently missing, made by some very powerful persons.

In January, 1917, Nilus had prepared a second edition but before it could be put on the market the revolution of March 1917 had taken place and Kerenski ordered the whole edition to be destroyed. Later Nilus was arrested by the Bolshevik Cheka, imprisoned and tortured. He was exiled and died in Vladimir on 13th January, 1929.

So be it and, again, may ye be given into the hearing and understanding of that which is being given unto you for it is the direct PROTOCOLS as given forth from the ANTI-CHRIST TO HIS PEOPLE FOR THE FINAL TAKING CONTROL OF PLANET EARTH! IF YE KNOW NOT THINE ENEMY, HOW CAN YE STAND AGAINST HIM? SALU.

Hatonn to stand-by, summon me when you are ready to continue. Thank you.

Gyeorgos C. Hatonn, Cmdr. UFF-IGFC

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #2 HATONN
    MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, 1991 4:13 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 179
    VICTOR E. MARSDEN
    As preface to this segment regarding the Protocols, let us speak of the translator, Victor E. Marsden.

The author of this translation of the famous PROTOCOLS was himself a victim of the Revolution. He had lived for many years in Russia and was married to a Russian lady. Among his other activities in Russia he had been, for a number of years, Russian Correspondent of the Morning Post, a position which he occupied when the Revolution broke out, and his vivid descriptions of events in Russia will still be in the recollection of many of the readers of that journal. Naturally, he was singled out for the anger of the Soviets. On the day that Captain Cromie was murdered by Jews, Victor Marsden was arrested and thrown into the Peter-Paul Prison, expecting every day to have his name called out for execution. This, however, he escaped, and eventually he was allowed to return to England, very much of a wreck in bodily health. However, he recovered under treatment and the devoted care of his wife and friends. One of the first things he undertook as soon as he was able was this translation of the Protocols. Mr. Marsden was eminently well-qualified for the work. His intimate acquaintance with Russia, Russian life and the Russian language on the one hand, and his mastery of a terse literary English style on the other, placed him in a position of advantage which few others could claim. The consequence is that you have in his an eminently readable work and though the subject-matter is somewhat formless, Mr. Marsden's literary touch reveals the thread running through the twenty-four Protocols. The Summary placed at the head of each is Mr. Marsden's own, and will be found very useful in acquiring a comprehensive view of its scope.

It may be said with truth that this work was carried out at the cost of Mr. Marsden's own life's blood. He told the writer of the Preface that he could not stand more than an hour at a time of his work on it in the British Museum, as the diabolical spirit of the matter which he was obliged to turn into English made him positively ill.

Mr. Marsden's connection with the Morning Post was not severed by his return to England, and he was well enough to accept the post of special correspondent of that journal in the suite of H.R.H., The Prince of Wales, on his Empire tour. From this he returned with the Prince, apparently in much better health, but within a few days of his landing he was taken suddenly ill, and died after a very brief illness.

May this work be his crowning monument! In it he has performed an immense service to the English-speaking world, and there can be little doubt that it will take its place in the first rank of the English versions of "The Protocols of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion."

I remind all of you readers that if you simply sit down and consider this "Jewish" material, you are grossly in error for the Zionists have all but destroyed the very substance of the Jews. If you are not aware of this information--be patient for it was NEVER INTENDED that any of you have this information but the time is at hand for the pressing of information upon you ones who have been subject to lies projected year after endless year and it is time for the unveiling of the prophecies and the "players" put into perspective.

We will present the "INTRODUCTION" as given (1922) for it is most explanatory.

Of the Protocols themselves little need be said in the way of introduction. The book in which they are embodied was published by Sergyei Nilus in Russia in 1905. A copy of this is in the British Museum bearing the date of its reception August 10, 1906, so I suggest you not allow anyone to tell you this is a hoax and that this group or the Protocols "do not exist"! All copies that were known to exist in Russia were destroyed in the Kerensky regime, and under his successors the possession of copy by anyone in Sovietland was crime sufficient to ensure the owners being shot on sight! That fact is in itself sufficient proof of the genuineness of the Protocols. The Jewish journals, of course, say that they are a forgery, leaving it to be understood that Professor Nilus, who embodied them in a work of his own, had concocted them for his own purposes.

Mr. Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York World, February 17, 1921, put the case for Nilus tersely and convincingly thus:

"The only statement I care to make about the PROTOCOLS is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old, and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT IT NOW."

And, indeed, they still do--with more direct impact than ever before.

The word "Protocol" signifies a precis gummed on to the front of a document, a draft of a document, minutes of proceedings. In this instance "Protocol" means "minutes of the proceedings" of the Meetings of the Learned Elders of Zion. These Protocols give the substance of addresses delivered to the innermost circle of the Rulers of Zion. They reveal the concerted plan of action of the Jewish Nation developed through the ages and edited by the Elders themselves up to date. Parts and summaries of the plan have been published from time to time during the centuries as the secrets of the Elders have leaked out. The claim of the Jews that the Protocols are forgeries is in itself an admission of their genuineness, for they never attempt to answer the facts corresponding to the threats which the Protocols contain, and, indeed, the correspondence between prophecy and fulfillment is too glaring to be set aside or obscured. This the Jews well know and therefore evade.

The presumption is strong that the Protocols were issued, or re-issued, at the First Zionist Congress held in Basle in 1897 under the presidency of the Father of Modern Zionism, the late Theodore Herzl.

There has been published a volume of Herzl's "Diaries," a translation of some passages of which appeared in the Jewish Chronicle of July 14, 1922. Herzl gives an account of his first visit to England in 1895, and his conversation with Colonel Goldsmid, a Jew brought up as a Christian, an Officer in the English Army, and at heart a Jew nationalist all the time. Goldsmid suggested to Herzl that the best way of expropriating the English Aristocracy and so destroying their power to protect the people of England against Jew domination, was to put excessive taxes on the land. Herzl thought this an excellent idea, and it is now to be found definitely embodied in Protocol VI!

The above extract from Herzl's Diary then is an extremely significant bit of evidence bearing on the existence of the Jew World Plot and authenticity of the Protocols, but any reader of intelligence will be able from his own knowledge of recent history and from his own experience to confirm the genuineness of every line of them, and it is in the light of this living comment that all readers are invited to study Mr. Marsden's translation of this terribly inhuman document.

And here is another very significant circumstance. The successor to Herzl as leader of the Zionist movement (1922), Dr. Weizmann, quoted one of these sayings at the send-off banquet given to Chief Rabbi Herzl on October 6, 1920. The Chief Rabbi was at the point of leaving for his Empire tour--a sort of Jewish answer to the Empire tour of H.R.H, the Prince of Wales. And this is the "saying" of the Sages which Dr. Weizmann quoted: "A beneficent protection which God has instituted in the life of the Jew is that He has dispersed him all over the world." (Jewish Guardian, Oct. 8, 1920.)

Now compare this with the last clause but one of Protocol XI, "God has granted to us, His Chosen People, the gift of dispersion, and from this, which appears to all eyes to be our weakness, has come forth all our strength, which has now brought us to the threshold of sovereignty over all the world."

The remarkable correspondence between these passages proves several things. It proves that the Learned Elders exist. It proves that Dr. Weizmann knows all about them. It proves that the desire for a "National Home" in Palestine is only camouflage and an infinitesimal part of the Jew's real object. It proves that the Jews of the world have no intention of settling in Palestine or any separate country, and that their annual prayer that they may all meet "Next Year in Jerusalem" is merely a piece of their characteristic make-believe. It also demonstrates that the Jews are a world menace, and that the Aryan races will have to domicile them permanently out of Europe.

WHO ARE THE ELDERS?
    This is a secret which has not been revealed (remember, this is written in 1922). They are the Hidden Hand. They are not the "Board of Deputies" (the Jewish Parliament in England) or the "Universal Israelite Alliance" which sit in Paris.

But the late Walter Rathenau of the Allgemeiner Electricitaets Gesellschaft has thrown a little light on the subject and doubtless he was in possession of their names, being, in all likelihood, one of the chief leaders himself. Writing in the Wiener Freie Presse, December 24, 1912, he said:

"Three hundred men, each of whom knows all the others, govern the fate of the European continent, and they elect their successors from their entourage." Shudder now, chelas, for it adds up does it not? Yea, even unto the numbering!

A FIFTEENTH CENTURY "PROTOCOL"
    The principles and morality of the latter-day Protocols are as old as the tribe. Here is one from the Fifteenth Century which Jews can hardly pronounce a forgery, seeing that it is taken from a Rothschild (ouch) journal.

The Revue des etudes Juives, financed by James de Rothschild, published in 1889 two documents which showed how true the Protocols are in saying that the Learned Elders of Zion have been carrying on their plan for centuries. On January 13, 1489, Chemor, Jewish Rabbi of Arles in Provence, wrote to the Grand Sanhedrim, which had its seat in Constantinople, for advice, as the people of Arles were threatening the synagogues. What should the Jews do? This was the reply:

"Dear beloved brethren in Moses, we have received your letter in which you tell us of the anxieties and misfortunes which you are enduring. We are pierced by as great pain to hear it as yourselves.

"The advice of the Grand Satraps and Rabbis is the following:
    "1. As for what you say that the King of France obliges you become Christians: do it, since you cannot do otherwise, but let the law of Moses be kept in your hearts.
    "2. As for what you say about the command to despoil you of your goods" (the law was that on becoming converted, Jews gave up their possessions); "make your sons merchants, that little by little they may despoil the Christians of theirs.

"3. As for what you say about their making attempts on your lives; make your sons doctors and apothecaries, that they may, take away Christians' lives.

"4. As for what you say of their destroying your synagogues; make your sons canons and clerics in order that they may destroy their churches.

"5. As for the many other vexations you complain of; arrange that your sons become advocates and lawyers, and see that they always mix themselves up with the affairs of State, in order that by putting Christians under your yoke you may dominate the world and be avenged on them.

"6. Do not swerve from this order that we give you, because you will find by experience that, humiliated as you are you will reach the actuality of power.

"Signed V.S.S.V.F.F., Prince of the Jews, 21st Caslue (November), 1489"

In the year 1844, on the eve of the Jewish Revolution of 1848, Benjamin Disraeli, whose real name was Israel, and who was a "damped," or baptized Jew, published his novel, Coningsby, in which occurs this ominous passage:

"The world is governed by very different personages from what is imagined by those who are not behind the scenes."

And he went on to show that these personages were all Jews.

Now that Providence has brought to the light of day these secret Protocols all men may clearly see the hidden personages specified by Disraeli at work "behind the scenes" of all the Governments. This revelation entails on all white peoples the grave responsibility of examining and revising au fond their attitude towards the Race and nation which boasts of its survival over all Empires.

NOTES
    I.--"Agentur" and "The Political."

There are two words in this translation which are unusual, the work "Agentur" and "political" used as a substantive. Agentur appears to be a word adopted from the original and it means the whole body of agents and agencies made use of by the Elders, whether members of the tribe or their Gentile tools.

By "the Political" Mr. Marsden means, not exactly the "body politic" but the entire machinery of politics. And dear ones, it is so stated in the prophecies of Revelation that the anti-Christ would spring from this "vast sea" (of Politics).

II.--The Symbolic Snake of Judaism

Protocol III opens with a reference to the Symbolic Snake of Judaism. In his Epilogue to the 1905 Edition of the Protocols Nilus gives the following interesting account of this symbol:

According to the records of secret Jewish Zionism, Solomon and other Jewish learned men already, in 929 B.C., thought out a scheme in theory for a peaceful conquest of the whole universe by Zion.

As history developed, this scheme was worked out in detail and completed by men who were subsequently initiated in this question. These learned men decided by peaceful means to conquer the world for Zion with the slyness of the Symbolic Snake, whose head was to represent those who have been initiated into the plans of the Jewish administration, and the body of the Snake to represent the Jewish people--the administration was always kept secret, even from the Jewish nation itself. As this Snake penetrated into the hearts of the nations which it encountered, it undermined and devoured all the non-Jewish power of these States. It is foretold that the Snake has still to finish its work, strictly adhering to the designed plan, until the course which it has to run is closed by the return of its head to Zion and until, by this means, the Snake has completed its round of Europe and has encircled it--and until, by dint of enchaining Europe, it has encompassed the whole world. This it is to accomplish by using every endeavor to subdue the other countries by an economic conquest.

The return of the head of the Snake to Zion can only be accomplished after the power of all the Sovereigns of Europe has been laid low, that is to say, when by means of economic crises and wholesale destruction effected everywhere, there shall have been brought about a spiritual demoralization and a moral corruption, chiefly with the assistance of Jewish women masquerading as French, Italians, etc. These are the surest spreaders of licentiousness into the lives of the leading men at the heads of nations.

A map of the course of the Symbolic Snake is shown as follows: Its first stage in Europe was in 429 B.C. in Greece, where, about the time of Pericles, the Snake first started eating into the power of that country. The second stage was in Rome in the time of Augustus, about 69 B.C. The third in Madrid in the time of Charles V., in A.D. 1552. The fourth in Paris about 1790, in the time of Louis XVI. The fifth in London from 1814 onwards (after the downfall of Napoleon). The sixth in Berlin in 1871 after the Franco-Prussian war. The seventh in St. Petersburg, over which is drawn the head of the Snake under the date of 1881.

All these states which the Snake traversed have had the foundations of their constitutions shaken; Germany, with its apparent power, forming no exception to the rule. In economic conditions Russia is accomplished by the Snake, on which at present (i.e. 1905) all its efforts are concentrated. The further course of the Snake is not shown on this map, but arrows indicate its next movement towards Moscow, Kieff, and Odessa.

It is now well known to us to what extent the latter cities form the centers of the militant Jewish race. Constantinople is shown as the last stage of the Snake's course before it reaches Jerusalem. (This map was drawn years before the occurrence of the "Young Turk"--i.e. Jewish--Revolution in Turkey.)

III.--The term "Goyim" meaning Gentiles or non-Jews, is used throughout the Protocols and is retained by Mr. Marsden.

PROTOCOLS
    OF THE MEETINGS OF THE
    LEARNED ELDERS OF ZION
    Right lies in Might. Freedom--an idea only. Liberalism. Gold. Faith. Self-Government. Despotism of Capital. The Internal Foe. The Mob. Anarchy. Politics versus Morals. The Right of the Strong. The Invincibility of Jew-Masonic authority. End justifies Means. The Mob a Blind Man. Political A.B.C. party Discord. Most satisfactory form of rule--Despotism. Alcohol. Classicism. Corruption. Principles and rules of the Jew-Masonic Government. Terror. "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity." Principle of Dynastic Rule. Annihilation of the privileges of the Goy-Aristocracy (i.e., non-Jew). The New Aristocracy. The Psychological Calculation. Abstractness of "Liberty". Power of Removal of Representatives of the People.

Putting aside the fine phrases we shall speak of the significance of each thought: by comparisons and deductions we shall throw light upon surrounding facts.

What I am about to set forth, then, is our system from the two points of view, that of ourselves and that of the goyim, i.e. non-Jews).

It must be noted that men with bad instincts are more in number than the good, and therefore the best results in governing them are attained by violence and terrorization, and not by academic discussions. Every man aims at power, everyone would like to become a dictator if only he could, and rare indeed are the men who would not be willing to sacrifice the welfare of all for the sake of securing their own welfare.

What has restrained the beasts of prey who are called men? What has served for their guidance hitherto?

In the beginnings of the structure of society they were subjected to brutal and blind force; afterwards--to Law, which is the same force, only disguised. I draw the conclusion that by the law of nature right lies in force.

Political freedom is an idea but not a fact. This idea one must know how to apply whenever it appears necessary with this bait of an idea to attract the masses of the people to one's party for the purpose of crushing another who is in authority. This task is rendered easier if the opponent has himself been infected with the idea of freedom, so-called liberalism, and, for the sake of an idea, is willing to yield some of his power. It is precisely here that the triumph of our theory appears; the slackened reins of government are immediately, by the law of life, caught up and gathered together by a new hand, because the blind might of the nation cannot for one single day exist without guidance, and the new authority merely fits into the place of the old already weakened by liberalism.

In our day the power which has replaced that of the rulers who were liberal is the power of Gold. Time was when Faith ruled. The idea of freedom is impossible of realization because no one knows how to use it with moderation. It is enough to hand over a people to self-government for a certain length of time for that people to be turned into a disorganized mob. From that moment on we get internecine strife which soon develops into battles between classes, in the midst of which States burn down and their importance is reduced to that of a heap of ashes.

Whether a State exhausts itself in its own convulsions, whether its internal discord brings it under the power of external foes--in any case it can be accounted irretrievably lost; it is in our power. The despotism of Capital, which is entirely in our hands, reaches out to it a straw that the State, willy-nilly, must take hold of: if not--it goes to the bottom.

Should anyone of a liberal mind say that such reflections as the above are immoral I would put the following questions: If every State has two foes and if in regard to the external foe it is allowed and not considered immoral to use every manner and art of conflict, as for example to keep the enemy in ignorance of plans of attack and defence, to attack him by night or in superior numbers, then in what way can the same means in regard to a worse foe, the destroyer of the structure of society and the commonwealth, be called immoral and not permissible?

Is it possible for any sound logical mind to hope with any success to guide crowds by the aid of reasonable counsels and arguments, when any objection or contradiction, senseless though it may be, can be made and when such objection may find more favor with the people, whose powers of reasoning are superficial? Men in masses and the men of the masses, being guided solely by petty passions, paltry beliefs, customs, traditions and sentimental theories, fall a prey to party dissension, which hinders any kind of agreement even on the basis of a perfectly reasonable argument. Every resolution of a crowd depends upon a chance or packed majority, which, in its ignorance of political secrets, puts forth some ridiculous resolution that lays in the administration a seed of anarchy.

The political has nothing in common with the moral. The ruler who is governed by the moral is not a skilled politician, and is therefore unstable on his throne. He who wishes to rule must have recourse both to cunning and to make-believe. Great national qualities, like frankness and honesty, are vices in politics, for they bring down rulers from their thrones more effectively and more certainly than the most powerful enemy. Such qualities must be the attributes of the kingdoms of the goyim, but we must in no wise be guided by them.

Our right lies in force. The word "right" is an abstract thought and proved by nothing. The word means no more than: Give me what I want in order that thereby I may have a proof that I am stronger than you.

Where does right begin? Where does it end?

In any State in which there is a bad organization of authority, an impersonality of laws and of the rulers who have lost their personality amid the flood of rights ever multiplying out of liberalism, I find a new right--to attack by the right of the strong, and to scatter to the winds all existing forces of order and regulation, to reconstruct all institutions and to become the sovereign lord of those who have left to us the rights of their power by laying them down voluntarily in their liberalism.

Our power in the present tottering condition of all forms of power will be more invincible than any other, because it will remain invisible until the moment when it has gained such strength that no cunning can any longer undermine it.

Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good of an unshakable rule, which will restore the regular course of the machinery of the national life, brought to nought by liberalism. The result justifies the means. Let us, however, in our plans, direct our attention not so much to what is good and moral as to what is necessary and useful.

Before us is a plan in which is laid down strategically the line from which we cannot deviate without running the risk of seeing the labour of many centuries brought to naught.

In order to elaborate satisfactory forms of action it is necessary to have regard to the rascality, the slackness, the instability of the mob, its lack of capacity to understand and respect the conditions of its own life, or its own welfare. It must be understood that the might of a mob is blind, senseless and unreasoning force ever at the mercy of a suggestion from any side. The blind cannot lead the blind without bringing them into the abyss; consequently, members of the mob, upstarts from the people even though they should be as a genius for wisdom, yet having no understanding of the political, cannot come forward as leaders of the mob without bringing the whole nation to ruin.

Only one trained from childhood for independent rule can have understanding of the words that can be made up of the political alphabet.

A people left to itself, i.e., to upstarts from its midst, brings itself to ruin by party dissensions excited by the pursuit of power and honors and the disorders arising therefrom. Is it possible for the masses of the people calmly and without petty jealousies to form judgments, to deal with the affairs of the country, which cannot be mixed up with personal interests? Can they defend themselves from an external foe? It is unthinkable, for a plan broken up into as many parts as there are heads in the mob, loses all homogeneity, and thereby becomes unintelligible and impossible of execution.

It is only with a despotic ruler that plans can be elaborated extensively and clearly in such a way as to distribute the whole property among the several parts of the machinery of the state; from this the conclusion is inevitable that a satisfactory form of government for any country is one that concentrates in the hands of one responsible person. Without an absolute despotism there can be no existence for civilization which is carried on not by the masses but by their guide, whosoever that person may be. The mob is a savage and displays its savagery at every opportunity. The moment the mob seizes freedom in its hands it quickly turns to anarchy, which in itself is the highest degree of savagery.

Behold the alcoholized animals, bemused with drink, the right to an immoderate use of which comes along with freedom. It is not for us and ours to walk that road. The peoples of the goyim are bemused with alcoholic liquors; their youth has grown stupid on classicism and from early immorality, into which it has been inducted by our special agents--by tutors, lackeys, governesses in the houses of the wealthy, by clerks and others, by our women in the places of dissipation frequented by the goyim. In the number of these last I count also the so-called "society ladies", voluntary followers of the others in corruption and luxury.

Our countersign is--Force and Make-believe. Only force conquers in political affairs, especially if it be concealed in the talents essential to statesmen. Violence must be the principle, and cunning the make-believe the rule for governments which do not want to lay down their crowns at the feet of agents of some new power. This evil is the one and only means to attain the end, the good. Therefore we must not stop at bribery, deceit and treachery when they should serve towards the attainment of our end. In politics one must know how to seize the property of others without hesitation if by it we secure submission and sovereignty.

Our State, marching along the path of peaceful conquest, has the right to replace the horrors of war by less noticeable and more satisfactory sentences of death, necessary to maintain the terror which tends to produce blind submission. Just but merciless severity is the greatest factor of strength in the State; not only for the sake of gain but also in the name of duty, for the sake of victory, we must keep the programme of violence and make-believe. The doctrine of squaring accounts is precisely as strong as the means of which it makes use. Therefore it is not so much by the means themselves as by the doctrine of severity that we shall triumph and bring all governments into subjection to our super-government. It is enough for them to know that we are merciless for all disobedience to cease.

Far back in ancient times we were the first to cry among the masses of people the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity," words many times repeated since those days by stupid poll-parrots who from all sides round flew down upon these baits and with them carried away the well-being of the world, true freedom of the individual, formerly so well guarded against the pressure of the mob. The would-be wise men of the goyim, the intellectuals, could not make anything out of the uttered words in their abstractness; did not see that in nature there is no equality, cannot be freedom; that Nature herself has established inequality of minds, of characters, and capacities, just as immutably as she has established subordination to her laws; never stopped to think that the mob is a blind thing, that upstarts elected from among it to bear rule are, in regard to the political, the same blind men as the mob itself, that the adept, though he be a fool, can yet rule, whereas the non-adept, even if he were a genius, understands nothing in the political--to all these things the goyim paid no regard; yet all the time it was based upon these things that dynastic rule rested; the father passed on to the son a knowledge of the course of political affairs in such wise that none should know it but members of the dynasty and none would betray it to the governed. As time went on the meaning of the dynastic transference of the true position of affairs in the political was lost, and this aided the success of our cause.

In all corners of the earth the words "Liberty, Equality, Fraternity" brought to our ranks, thanks to our blind agents, whole legions who bore our banners with enthusiasm. And all the time these words were canker-worms at work boring into the well-being of the goyim, putting an end everywhere to peace, quiet, solidarity and destroying all the foundations of the goya States. As you will see later, this helped us to our triumph; it gave us the possibility, among other things, of getting into our hands the master card--the destruction of the privileges, or in other words of the very existence of the aristocracy of the goyim, that class which was the only defence peoples and countries had against us. On the ruins of the natural and genealogical aristocracy of the goyim we have set up the aristocracy of our educated class headed by the aristocracy of money. The qualifications for this aristocracy we have established in wealth, which is dependent upon us, and in knowledge, for which our learned elders provide the motive force.

Our triumph as been rendered easier by the fact that in our relations with the men whom we wanted to have always worked upon the most sensitive chords of the human mind, upon the cash account, upon the cupidity, upon the insatiability for material needs of man; and each one of the human weaknesses, taken alone, is sufficient to paralyze initiative, for it hands over the will of men to the disposition of him who has bought their activities.

The abstraction of freedom has enabled us to persuade the mob in all countries that their government is nothing but the steward of the people who are the owners of the country, and that the steward may be replaced like a worn-out glove.

It is this possibility of replacing the representative of the people which has placed them at our disposal, and, as it were, given us the power of appointment.

Now, I am going to close this segment at this point but I ask that you who discount this, and/or are Jews, pay attention. Do you know these things? Do YOU have a ticket on the Zionist train to glory and wealth?--OR ARE YOU PERHAPS LISTED AMONG THE GOYIM WHO WILL LOSE IT ALL UNTO THE CLEVER MANIPULATORS?? PONDER IT FOR THE CURTAIN IS FALLING AND FEW ARE COUNTED AMONG THE ATTENDEES AT THE FINAL POINT OF WORLD CONTROL--IF YOU HAVEN'T BEEN A PART OF THE PLANNING TO THIS POINT--I SUGGEST YOU LISTEN TO THESE MESSAGES MOST OPEN-MINDEDLY, INDEED.

Good evening. Thank you for your service.

Hatonn to stand-by. Clearing, please. Salu.

주제글 정보