2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 3
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 1991 7:34 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 173
    TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in the total source of ALL, in presence with Source that our journey home might be in prefection. Let us tarry a moment in communion for your burden is heavy and some of it I can bear--most of it must be borne alone, chela.

Each thing that must be set aside while urgent messages are translated are painful for the queries and responses are ones of "neglect". These ones forget that there are six billion plus people on this planet and the messages are for ALL--if ones ONLY perceive themselves as important enough to disallow those six billion individuals to receive their life-saving instructions in order to prove something or another to self--then I suggest "self" is not looking within for Truth but is, instead, searching for which there is no "self intention" of finding. I request that you print the letter from BLT, Pittsburgh, that we might use it for discussion. I hold this child in great compassion and caring love. I do suggest that she get busy and read all of the material and do her own homework. I would ask if you would expect Foreign Minister Bessmertnykh to sit and pen you a personal letter regarding their status to suit your satisfaction.

I am a Commander in the Federation Fleet. I am in Command of Shan (Earth) transition. I function as a multi-dimensional being (restricted to not higher than fourth) to better relate to you of density two, third dimension manifestation. I am Aton of Highest Source, the One Light as described through the ancient lineage of Deity. I serve with this group from Pleiades for this is the heritage of most Earth humans, no more and no less.

Earth has reached the time of transition--the age of Kali (chaos) just prior to the ending of an era of the major cycle (ending times) of perception and graduation. Your peoples have gained knowledge which can and shall destroy your planet if not put into check--you show no probability of so-doing. You have learned to reduce soul essence to death and that is unacceptable. You have been sent as caretakers to a wondrous creation upon which to experience and you have destroyed her--THAT, also, will not be tolerated. As of August 17, 1987 your ancient calendars ENDED--THAT MEANS SOMETHING, WORLD! It now means that you are at (on the 13th/14th of this month of February, 1991, the ending point of the year 4 (exactly 3 and 1/2 years into the cycle of ending). How will it end? You be the judge--where are you headed?

I, Hatonn, serve as a Commander in house with Sananda (who was recognized as A Christed being upon your placement). He was a messenger--A TEACHER! He has attained his level of progression into the oneness with God Perfection and he went forth as a Host to prepare a placement for each and all of you who would come home to Source. He perfected His portion--however, YOU were to prepare a place for his return in that which you call "second coming"--YOU HAVE NOT DONE YOUR PORTION! Instead, you have projected through the lies of the false teachers that you would not need do anything save sit and wait and somehow just to believe HE existed that you would be scooped into the clouds and escape all confrontation with the truth of your actions--BAD NEWS!--IT WON'T BE THUSLY SO!

I, Hatonn, come as Commander of those Hosts to prepare receivers for that "Coming" for it is so that the Kingdom of God, Creation of/by God shall be reclaimed. I Command from a starship of massive size, alongside Sananda (Jesus/Buddha/The Cristos) for he is both MY son and myself. He is not yet upon your Earth in any form of manifestation as you would recognize and you have not prepared his placement. The name of the starship Command is the Phoenix for it is the symbol of the rebirth and the renewal of the tribes of winged beings--the Cosmic races who travel through space. My LOGO, if you will, is the symbol of the Phoenix within a triangle--representing the triune of existence and infinity thereof.

I am labeled Commander of the United Federation Fleet/Inter-Galactic Federation Command in direct reporting to the Federation Higher Council of Intra-Planetary Constellations. I am hampered by time, restricting how much my scribe can produce in Earthly time limitations. When you demand response from me--YOU DEMAND THAT THIS SCRIBE GET NO REST WHATSOEVER FOR WRITING IS ONLY A PITTANCE MEASURE OF HER TASKS IN PREPARATION FOR THE "RETURN".

How do I know that you do not do your homework? Because I respond to each and every inquiry or if it be for another entity, it is accepted and given response--YOU DO NOT HEAR IT! What you do, as in this instance, is expect very Earthly response so what, actually, do you expect? Dharma does not claim anything save fatigue at a task beyond description--YOU WANT GOD TO BE YOUR OWN REFLECTION AND YET YOU ONES CANNOT BEAR IT IF GOD TURNS OUT TO BE THAT REFLECTION--YOU ONES HAD BEST GO PONDER THIS POINT! I, Hatonn, Commander, do not even pretend to cover all resources--it is my job to bring forth the "Truth" according to God's LAST AND FINAL PROMISE! YOU WILL DO WITH IT THAT WHICH YOU WILL.

As we print this letter from BLT, I would ask that all be quite kind for this is a youth, searching for something called Truth, from the garbage of that which has been given unto her. She has received lengthy information from the staff herein, but demands response from "Hatton". This in itself, proves she reads not all the material for my name is Hatonn. I am a Commander with a great task--not a nursemaid to those who would quibble and harrass. All inquiries will be attended but most likely not from my scribe through this mode of transmission. May we please come into understanding of that which is at hand.

Quote:

Dear Hatton, (Tuesday, J/29/91)

I hope that you are going to write me. This is XXXX XXXX AGAIN. I will not bother you further after this.

My previous letter & its contents are very important TO ME. God is very important TO ME. Living life correctly, though I do not always, is very important TO ME. So, your response is also very, very important (TO ME).

Now, if this is some human, with a twisted, creative nevertheless, mind who is using a deceptive gimmick to obtain money for books, then I hope that you get what you deserve. And you will. But kindly do not play this game. Just have enough integrity to write me back & even lie if you must. I will see straight thru it anyway.

But if this is truly Hatton, alien to me because I do not know who or what you are, please do not play a game with me either. If you don't want to be bothered, just say so. But write back your rejection. But I assume that you care & I assume that you will respond, since you are a part of CCET; the Earth representative, Commander-in-Chief.

How do I know? I don't know.

Thank you for your time, once again.

Emphatically & Sincerely,

XXXXXXXX

P. S. I hope this letter does not offend you, if this is truly Hatton. If this is someone else, then I don't really care.

END QUOTE

Precious, have you ones not been lied to quite often and long enough? If you can see through lies--why can you not see Truth which is all about you in every breath that you take, every thing that is thrust upon you to deceive you? Please do not think for even a moment that you have just obtained some sort of private Guru to attend your every whim. If you wish spiritual guidance beyond all understanding--turn unto God and your Master Teacher and listen! I fly a spacecraft and direct Operation Shan. Should I perhaps call it "OPERATION SHAN-STORM?" It, further, is my commission that Truth be put to print as historical data through the hands of human to be utilized by humanity and then placed in security as historical documentation of a changing time in akashic record-keeping so that Truth be balanced against the lies already present upon your placement in full bloom.

Precious BLT, you have already said it far better than I can reproduce your words but I shall rephrase your comment. The decision as to myself and my status is solely within your own discernment for you have even invited me to lie unto you, child, if necessary, if only I will respond. WORLD! IS THIS WHAT YOU HAVE ATTAINED? DO YOU REALIZE THAT THE WORLD IS SO FILLED WITH LIES THAT YOUR CHILDREN MUST ASK "EVEN FOR LIES" JUST TO BE HEARD? SHAME UPON THE HUMAN SPECIES HAVING REACHED SUCH A STATE OF DEGRADATION AS TO GIVE FEASTS OF NAUGHT BUT LIES UNTO YOUR BABES AND THEN SEND THEM UNTO THEIR DEATH IN A FOREIGN AND DISTANT DESERT WHILST YOU WAVE YELLOW RIBBONS AND THEIR BLOOD SOAKS THE DESERT SANDS? IS THIS WHAT YE HAVE COME TO REPRESENT? AH, YES INDEED, EVEN UNTO THE REST OF THE WORLD THIS IS WHAT YE AMERICANS HAVE COME TO REPRESENT!

BLT, be patient child, and Truth will come into thine perception for ye actually desire a Commander and leader--not some pious mush-mouth to feed you on sugar water and more lies. The false teachers overflow the lands just as were told unto you. I do not walk your land nor does the Master Teacher nor the Deity in physical format--THAT is one of the very clues you should be seeing herein. GO READ YOUR HOMEWORK!!! I, further, can fragment my attention--but not to the same given extent of Sananda, for instance. I am restricted in dimensional form so that I can better function as you must function so that understanding can be balanced--so be it. Rest in peace for ye are precious unto me and I thank you for your efforts and attention for so few care enough to even think about it and blindly accept that which is fed them from the silver spoons of evil liars--be it from the streets or the pulpits of your churches. AHO.

TODAY

Listen up because the confirmations are now beginning to flood back upon you as to that which I have been presenting. Dharma, please now, type the letter of January 31, 1991, from Alan F. Don't concern with resource, for it is valid and I care not that you look it up for clarification for I have scanned the material and it is accurate to the point in attention. It came not to me, Hatonn, but rather, to GG of America West. A "fax" has been forwarded to this location for information for Dharma who must wait confirmation as it flows back along the flow-stream. However, if things are confirmation to her consciousness--they must be confirmation for ye who read the documents we send forth. After we reprint the letter, we shall speak more in-depth regarding Israeli participation from onset of this war, even unto the first bombing of Iraq, for it is now publicly documented as far back as the 17th of January as to bombing missions into Iraq of the Israeli Air Force.

QUOTE: (Dharma, just the headline portions please.)

IS U.S. SENDING SOLDIERS TO THE PERSIAN GULF IN CHAINS?

Last fall, Nancy Spannus, the only Democratic candidate to challenge Republican John Warner for his seat as U. S. Senator from Virginia, was told during her campaign by a source in the U.S. military that some Americans in uniform who expressed their reluctance to go to war against Iraq, were being clapped in the brig and shipped to Saudi Arabia in chains. Now similar reports have surfaced in Europe, notably in the Italian press, indicating a serious morale problem.

"U.S. Soldiers are Condemned," forced to go to the Gulf, "in some cases loaded on the airplanes with their hands and feet tied together," reported the Jan. 8, Corriere della Sera. Is the U.S. military shipping its war resisters out to die?

HOSTAGE TO BAKER: WHERE IS AMBASSADOR GLASPIE NOW?
    by Scott Thompson, journalist.

JAN. 15 (EIRNS)--As the world teeters on the brink of war, this reporter tried to get the U.S. State Department to do as Iraqi President Saddam Hussein has already done, namely, release its hostages. The hostage in question, U.S. Ambassador to Iraq April Glaspie, who is being held incommunicado, is a witness to how Secretary of State James Baker lured Iraq to invade Kuwait.

No wonder that, with President Bush ranting that "Saddam Hussein is worse than Adolf Hitler," he wants to silence an ambassador who can tell first-hand how his administration helped rig the Iraqi invasion.

HAUNTING THE STATE DEPARTMENT

Assuming those at the State Department's Near East Affairs Bureau are not lying (like press spokesman David Good, who claims to have seen Glaspie--he called her the "gray ghost"--wandering somewhere around the corridors of the State Department), she has fared much better than a dozen-odd witnesses to Bush's ROLE IN IRAN-GATE, WHO SEEM TO HAVE DIED UNDER MYSTERIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES. Still, her "ghost" haunting State should be a lesson to employees who carry out the treacherous policies of the administration.

This reporter has tried to make contact with the U.S. Amabassador to Iraq for over three months, since her role as the siren helping to lure Iraq to invade Kuwait became known. Aides to her boss, Assistant Secretary for the Near East John Kelly, would say that she was somewhere in Europe, while others would claim they had seen her that morning. Yesterday, a staffer at the Iraq desk blurted: "We've been ordered not to talk about her."

Press spokesman Good used "Foggy Bottom Bafflogab" to say Glaspie was "under consultation in the building," but said he could provide no further details. Asked about the text Iraq released of Glaspie's July 25th meeting with Iraqi President Saddam Hussein, in which Glaspie told Saddam that, "We have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts like your border dispute with Kuwait," Good added: "I cannot get into the substance, but on background I can say that the Iraqi account was inaccurate and incomplete...I can neither confirm nor deny that the State Department said Iraqi action against Kuwait would be seen as an inter-Arab affair."

It is not just reporters who've had trouble reaching Glaspie. Congressmen report that President Bush, himself, blocked their ability to subpoena her, so Congress could get to the bottom of how the Persian Gulf crisis was rigged, when Bush exempted executive branch personnel from testimony. It would have taken a major constitutional fight to get Glaspie under oath.

WHAT IS BAKER HIDING?

As New Federalist has documented, the Anglo-American Establishment, with the aid of Israel, waged economic and psychological warfare against Iraq, denying it reconstruction after the 1988 end of the Iran-Iraq War. British-influenced Kuwait played a role by denying Iraq development credit and by driving oil prices through the floor, so that Iraq could barely maintain debt service on its war debt, let alone fund new projects.

On the eve of the Iraqi invasion, Glaspie met Saddam Hussein. The text of their discussion, released by Iraq, was printed by the NEW YORK TIMES on Sept. 23. Not only did Glaspie tell Saddam that James Baker had emphasized that the U.S. would treat Iraq's dispute with Kuwait as an "Arab-Arab conflict," but Glaspie said: "Mr. President, not only do I want to say that President Bush wants better and deeper relations with Iraq, but he also wants an Iraqi contribution to peace and prosperity in the Middle East."

Certainly, Glaspi's remarks to Saddam reflect the position taken initially by Bush, who refused to send troops to the Gulf until after he had been brainwashed by Britain's then Prime Minister Thatcher. It seems the administration, through Baker, is holding Glaspie hostage to cover for having lured Iraq into Kuwait. It's time Baker does what Saddam did, and let his hostage go.

END OF QUOTE FROM LETTER

Thank you Alan, for your input and documentation. We do not need the document but I trust you will keep it on record for reference for any desiring source.

Now, we are going to have a discussion regarding some other things I have told you and I wish to reiterate several points. Firstly, those of you who labor under the delusion that prime community centers are not targeted in Iraq, had best look again--the toll in death is now into the tens and tens of thousands--does this make you proud, America? The truth and proof is now hitting the isolated presses of truthful reporting and the European presses. Here is one:

BAGDAD; (Dateline Jan. 29 and obviously obsolete in numbers) The 10,000 U.S.-led air raid sorties over Iraq (they now claim over 46,000 sorties by today's claim) have so far dropped the equivalent 46 Hiroshima bombs on that country.

The censorship and disinformation enforced by Secretary of Defense Richard
    Cheney has embargoed the news that the bombings have resulted in large numbers of civilian casualties. The continual emphasis by U.S. officials on describing the missions as surgical bombing being conducted with "high precision," allegedly directed solely against "strategic targets", is designed to cover up the huge civilian casualties among the general Iraq population.

(These civilian casualties are euphemistically referred to by U.S. officials as "collateral losses".) (Hatonn: Does it rather remind you readers of "Other Losses"?) Reports from Palestinian and Lebanese refugees streaming out of Iraq describe mass panic, general chaos and great loss of life, in direct contradiction to official U.S. releases.

In direct violation of the UN resolution authorizing the use of force solely to dislodge Iraqi troops from Kuwait, the Bush administration has instead followed a course to totally destroy Iraq.

According to experts on saturation bombing, huge civilian casualties are unavoidable when population centers are hit by such massive tonnage of explosives.

Most of the so-called strategic targets were located in the middle of Bagdad, a densely populated city of 4.5 million people. Although underground shelters had been dug in the days preceding the January 16 surprise attack, there was no way that U.S. commanders could ensure that civilians would be spared through "precision bombing."

Bush's cover-up of massive civilian deaths among Iraqis is actually aided by an Arab cultural trait, which, in fact is similar to almost all other cultures. Arabs feel shame when they complain about catastrophes befalling them. Iraqis in particular have been fighting invaders for the last 5,000 years and would rather die than let the world know they were severely hit. It would also, they believe, simply invite the enemy to strike harder.

END OF QUOTE.

Now, I would like one of your own scientific "experts" to explain to me just how you can "bomb a chemical/biological factory in such a way as to offer NO HAZARD TO THE PUBLIC"? That is what is pouring from your own military leader's mouth! Also, I believe that if you are watching the disinformation news you are now witnessing EXACTLY that layout I described for you of berms, mine-fields, trenches etc., between you and your ground enemy. Of course the diagrams are fairly accurate but there is no mention of burning crude oil, fuel-air bombs, napalm, etc., in those trenches--you are told that you will simply carry with you, folding bridges, flop them across the trenches and move in without objection following air strikes with "smart weapons"--the same type smart weapon that blew up your own tank by your own hands!!! Oops, well, the men's families will just have to accept errors from time to time and surely the men "are with a kinder and gentler Father". Where are you, America?

How about Israel's bombing of Lebanon TODAY? Oh, well, you just can't keep up with everything, can you? And what of the West Bank and the Palestinians? They are still restricted to their homes under penalty of death--with constant patrols and less than one gas-mask per ten persons. No food and no water and loss of all jobs. Where are you, America?

Let us consider this headline as presented in a major news-press: ISRAELI PLANES ATTACK IRAQ, SECRET CORRIDOR IN SYRIA.

Despite its claims to "non-belligerent" status, Israel has been at war with Iraq since January 17. This has been learned from highly placed diplomatic and military sources. Its actions follow the pattern of "undeclared wars" which it has employed in the past.

Allowed to use a secret air corridor over Syria, Israeli F-14 and F-16 attack jets have joined the air battle in the gulf with a priority mission to track down strongman Saddam Hussein and other top Iraqi leaders, then "terminate" them with so-called "smart" bombs.

One of the key targets assaulted by Israeli fighter-bombers has been the small town of Tikrit (AND AGAIN TODAY) in Northern Iraq. Known as the birthplace of Saddam Hussein and several of his senior aides, Tikrit is reported to have been "obliterated" by the mini-state's raids, with more than half of its 24,000 civilian inhabitants killed in the aerial holocaust. These have been women, children and old men. All the younger men are in the army.

Now, please weep for history and evil destruction as you read on: The ancient town of Nineveh has been bombed, as well as Mosul and Kirkuk, bringing heavy loss of life of women and children. This is widely published news coming out of Jordan, which also reported the destruction of St. Toma Cathedral in Nineveh. St. Toma, built in the first century, is reputed to be the oldest Christian church in the world. (Is this what a REAL HOLY POPULACE DOES TO THE MOST HOLY OF HOLY SITES OF GOD?)

The Israeli air offensive, coordinated with the Bush administration at the very highest level, has been spearheaded by U.S.-supplied all-weather fighter-bombers. Some of the aircraft bore deceptive U.S. Air Force markings (while others were unmarke) well-informed sources on the military staff of the UN Security Council have revealed.

AERIAL ASSASSIN

Since the first days of August, Israel has been "pushing hard" behind the scenes to be granted the role of "aerial assassin" tasked with eliminating Iraq's leadership, this knowledgeable source asserted.

"The Israelis claimed that they had the best ‘intelligence assets'--that is, teams of spies and saboteurs--on the ground in Iraq," related one experienced official, who asked not to be identified, "They boasted that they succeeded in destroying Iraq's nuclear research station in 1981 with a single bombing run because operatives of the Mossad guided the attack aircraft to their target with high-tech beacons."

Moreover, the Israelis argued that tracking down Saddam Hussein and killing him with a "tele-guided" bomb would "end the war before it really began," and save lives as well as costs, these sources related. (So, you can see that death and expense are built into the plan. Further, as soon as we finish quoting from this article I ask that Dharma copy the portions of the article on pending plans in the works, by Israel, as was in the Bakersfield Californian two days ago.)

In an unforseen side effect, planning for the covert raids flown by Israeli war jets appears to have been the hidden trigger that precipitated the firing of Gen. Michael Duggan, the U.S. Air Force commander in the gulf last November.

Reports reaching the White House--that the outspoken combat aviator had not only outlined the administration's bombing strategy to reporters, but also told CBS defense correspondent David Martin of the closely guarded plan to liquidate Saddam Hussein from the air--led to demands for Duggan's immediate dismissal by national security bureaucrats.

Martin subsequently revealed the aerial assassination tactics used against the Iraqi strongman in a network broadcast on January 21, but failed to mention the role played by disguised Israeli warplanes.

Nor did he mention the destruction by U.S. bombing of yet another ancient Chaldean, or Nestorian, Christian cathedral in the Old City of Bagdad.

According to Anwar Halimi, an Egyptian journalist who has recently returned to New York from the gulf front: "That church was a cherished cultural treasure of all mankind.

"It has now been smashed to bits, along with the abodes, possessions and simple lives of more than 100,000 Iraqi civilians in those areas. If there will actually be war crimes trials in the aftermath of this war, the wanton bombing of Iraq's population and priceless cultural treasures may well form the most searing indictment."

END OF QUOTATION. AND WHERE ARE YOU, AMERICA?

WAR PLAN

ISRAELIS PONDER WAR PLAN: Impatient Leaders May Target Scuds, etc.: WASHINGTON (AP)--Israel's military is considering a plan to use commandos to destroy Scud launchers and other targets in western Iraq, informed sources say. But Israel is telegraphing conflicting signals and deliberate ambiguity about its willingness to try such a daring raid.

Top Israeli defense officials indicate they are impatient with the restraint urged on them by the United States, which hopes to hold off an Israeli attack by finding and destroying the Scud launchers itself . . . (Enough, people can research the article if they wish.)

Now just why do you think the U.S. "targets (TODAY, 2/5/91)--TIKRIT?" Let us quote another article from prominent press source:

ISRAEL: ‘VENGEANCE IS MINE'

On January 17, before the Iraq Scud attacks on Tel Aviv, Israel had already exacted "eye for an eye" vengeance on Iraq. This is true despite what is being reported on American television, radio and in the press.

Israel carried out its own mission on the innocent residents of Saddam Hussein's hometown.

On Janurary 18, Pentagon briefers let slip that the Iraqi town of Tikrit, had been "wiped out". With a population of 24,000, Tikrit is located on the Tigris River north of Bagdad. It has never been a strategic or military center.

Its only claim to fame is that it is the hometown of Iraq's leader Saddam Hussein and his family. He is known in his own country as Saddam Hussein at-Takriti, meaning Saddam Hussein from Tikrit.

Confirmation from eyewitnesses who have supplied reliable information in the past verified that the town had, in fact, been wiped out along with a majority of its population. (So why this attack again on this date? Do you suppose the "allies" are covering-up again?)

The decision to destroy Tikrit was made at the urging of Mossad, Israel's secret service "advisers" in Saudi Arabia. There are reportedly at present 862 Israeli "advisers" in Saudi Arabia, telling the U.S. command how to run the war. All are members of the Mossad.

They advise the Americans as experts on Arab custom, strengths and weaknesses, and also relay their interpretation of intelligence received from Iraqi Jews inside Iraq. The Israelis argued that the destruction of Tikrit would deal a mortal blow to Saddam Hussein because it was his birthplace.

Whether this will have the desired impact remains to be seen. Reports from Baghdad, however, indicate that the massive bombings have not thrown the population into terror and submission, but have instead enraged them and solidified their resolve to fight to the death. END QUOTE.

I REPEAT TO YOU WHO WILL LISTEN IN TIME TO STOP THIS INSANITY: YOU MUST PAY ATTENTION TO GATHERINGS OF MOSLEMS, ETC. SUCH AS WERE SEEN IN MOROCCO ON SUNDAY LAST--HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS IN UPRISING AGAINST YOU--YOU! AMERICANS! PLEASE HEAR MY PETITION--THERE IS A HOLY WAR BREWING MORE HEINOUS THAN ANYTHING WITNESSED ON THE FACE OF YOUR EARTH AND YOU MARCH BLINDLY INTO THE FRAY WAVING YOUR BANNERS AND TOUTING LONG LIVE BUSH, EVEN TO NOMINATING THIS DICTATOR FOR THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE. WHERE ARE YOU, AMERICA? I HEREIN TELL YOU AGAIN--YOU ARE DEALING, NOT WITH JEWS OR ZIONISTS OR ANY OTHER SAVE THE ANIT-CHRIST, SATAN, HIMSELF!! YE WHO HAVE EARS TO HEAR HAD BETTER LISTEN-UP AND YE WHO CAN SEE MUST TURN INTO SEEING THAT WHICH IS--FOR THE TIME OF THE CONFRONTATION CALLED BY YE ONES AS ARMAGEDDON IS AT HAND, OH YE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL. I REFER NOT TO PALESTINE WHERE YE SEEM TO BELIEVE THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL ABIDE. NAY, NAY--NOT SO FOR YE LOOK WITHIN THE WRONG PLACES FOR THE ISRAELIS OF GOD.

Dharma, allow us to print another article from another press which I will dictate unto you: this one bears a dateline of January 29, 1991, BAGHDAD:

Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir (little gray alien) ordered his air force to bomb Iraqi targets using Saudi and Syrian airspace at the moment Bush started bombing Iraq, contrary to Establishment news reports that Israel has stayed out of the conflict.

Israel's participation has been kept top secret by the U.S. government and an obedient media.

The Israeli military has a very low opinion of American war performance and felt it necessary to add their bombs to the U.S.-led effort.

The panic which the first Iraqi Scud missile attack on Israel created among the allies reportedly amazed even Shamir, who saw his opportunity to demand an additional $13 billion from the U.S. treasury in return for keeping a "low profile." He also received batteries of Patriot air defense missiles, manned by U.S. military personnel, to protect Israeli cities.

The oil sheiks and potentates who face mounting opposition within their respective countries to their participation in the destruction of Iraq have also offered billions to Israel. Shamir will ask for additional money after each Scud attack, or he will "officially" bomb Iraq.

According to our sources, Israel received $2.25 billion from Saudi Arabia, $1 billion in secret CIA funds, $600 million from the British, and $500 million from the French for its forbearance.

The Israeli Cabinet scoffs at Bush's fears that open Israeli participation will break up the coalition arrayed against Saddam Hussein. After all, it was the best coalition that money could attain--YOUR MONEY! Israel would welcome the chance to destroy the coalition, thereby inviting open hostilities with Syria and Jordan. This would give Israel the opportunity to conquer both countries and seize their lands--both of which are claimed by Israel as part of Eretz Israel (Greater Israel), which extends from the Nile to the Euphrates Rivers.
    Thus, Israel's agenda is very different from the official objectives of the Western-Arab coalition against Iraq.
    END QUOTE

Enough? I have ample documentation from your own placement to go on ad nauseam! But one more little one--where it might just get your attention. Your sons and daughters dying don't seem to touch you but what about your pocket books?

PAYING THE PIPER: Israeli Finance Minister Yitzhak Modai submitted Israel's request for an additional $13 billion in U.S. tax dollars over the next three years. Of this amount, $3 billion is for property damage Israel says it sustained so far in the Persian Gulf War (from those bombs that never landed because of Patriot interceptors). The remaining $10 billion is for the resettlement of Soviet Jews in Israel. Modai also said he would ask the European Community for $10 billion. Israel's U.S. ambassador, Zalman Shoval, insists the $23 billion "request" is not a bill for Israel maintaining a low profile in the Gulf War . . . .

HONOR TO EDITOR

I ask that you reprint the "EDITORIAL--PERSONAL" which I will give to you, from the journal called "SPOTLIGHT" for it says it in wondrous, brave, blunt and forceful words--exactly how it is and allows you to know exactly on which platform stands truth. I applaud this man, that paper and the service given unto you as a people. Once upon a time you had a paper which stood for truth and then, as now, the publishers stood against assault after assault--it was called the LIBERATOR. Ones work again in the shadow of death at the hands of the irate and misinformed but you of America are fortunate beyond measure for there are still those brave patriots who are true to America and that for which she STOOD--and would still say--"Give me liberty or give me death." I BOW IN HONOR AND SALUTE UNTO YOU ONES WHO BEAR THIS HEAVENLY BANNER UNTO TRUTH FOR THE WAY IS STORMY AND FRAUGHT WITH HAZARDS TO YOUR VERY BEINGS FOR PEOPLE SIMPLY DO NOT YET SEE THE TRUTH AS IT LAYS BEFORE THEM BUT, RATHER, STILL LIVE THE DREAM AS THEY "WOULD HAVE IT BE".

I will let the quoted word speak for itself, please:

PERSONAL...FROM THE EDITOR

Our position on the war currently raging in the the Middle East is clear and has been stated twice now in full-page editorials, the first one in the issue of January 21 and the second one in the current issue on the back page (WE WILL REPRINT IT HEREIN).

The destruction of an ancient civilization, the enormous cost to the United States in both blood and treasure ($1 billion a day, a few billion here and there in the form of bribes to corrupt leaders, $13 billion for Israel's "cooperation," $7 billion in loan forgiveness for the Egyptians and hundreds of billions more for the permanent occupation by U.S. forces of the region after the war), the threat of continual terrorist reprisals inside the United States and looming economic ruination--these all signal the end of the American era.

We are reprinting the editorials on two sides of a single sheet of paper to make them available for wide distribution. They will be the same size as THE SPOTLIGHT and are available from our offices at 300 Independence Ave. SE, Washington, D.C. 20003; 50 copies for $4; 500 or more, 7 cents each; postpaid (subject to change).

There is no question that the greatest number of American people oppose this war, and even more would join the opposition if the "news" permitted them was truthful. That is why we have reprinted our editorials, since they summarize the numerous articles we have run containing information that has been blacked out by the obedient Establishment media.

The editorials also summarize the point THE SPOTLIGHT has been making through out its 15 years of publication, and which its publisher, Liberty Lobby, has been espousing since its founding 35 years ago. That is, simply--America First. We have wasted millions of lives and trillions of dollars enforcing the dictates of the international elite, the bankers and Big Money interests across the globe through out the century. Our country would be a paradise now, rather than a teetering, hollow giant, were our leaders inclined to follow the advice of our Founding Fathers.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS, GET US OUT OF THE MIDDLE EAST!

EDITORIAL. FEB. 4, 1991

THIS IS ANOTHER NO-WIN WAR

BUSH'S WAR IS WORSE THAN VIETNAM BECAUSE WE HAVE ALREADY LOST IT. IT'S ANOTHER NO-WIN WAR.

Thoughtful American taxpayers and citizens should look beyond the initial euphoria caused by the mass slaughter in Iraq (more than 100,000 civilian casualties in Bagdad as of January 20) and consider the future, even if such an exercise may diminish their enthusiasm for all the gore.

The great pundits and intellectuals who are bringing this "extravaganda" (extravaganza/propaganda) into our homes via the magic of TV never tire of assuring us that "This will not be another Vietnam," and "We are fighting to win this time."
    The two statements are not necessarily compatible. The master strategists who brought us the bitter cup of defeat in Vietnam fought a no-win war, meaning that they tried to lose.

(Incidentally, during the Vietnam War they all lied, denying that they were deliberately fighting to lose. Now they admit it. So you now believe that they're telling you the truth about this war?)

Contrary to Vietnam, the present war will not be fought to lose.
    It will be fought to win. But because it is impossible to win this war, we will inevitably lose it. Thus, THIS IS ANOTHER NO-WIN WAR and our defeat will be far, far greater than that in Vietnam.

Why is this war a loser? Why can't we win it? Here are some of the reasons:

* The absolute minimum cost of this war will be a trillion dollars and the cost will drag on for years and years. The American economy, in its weak condition (created mainly by the same free-trade theorists who are directing the war) cannot support this loss on top of everything else. The cost of the war will complete the devastation of the economy.

* Even if we win the battles quickly and conquer Iraq, the cost of providing minimum sustenance for the subjugated civilians and trying to repair enough of the devastated country to get the country functioning again will be astronomical.

* Even if we win the battles and kill Saddam's troops by the hundreds of thousands, our troops will have to remain in the area indefinitely. Perpetual guerrilla warfare against our troops and continuing casualties are to be expected. The annual cost in lives and dollars cannot be estimated.

The war will--and already is--turning all of the Moslem and Third World people around the world against us. It is a total public relations disaster for America--once the world's beacon of hope. Our destruction of Baghdad and the Israeli pulverizing of Tikrit cannot be approved by any decent person.

* Terrorism inside America is to be expected indefinitely, and thanks to the lunatics who have made our national borders as porous as a sieve, terrorism could get serious.

* The Bill of Rights is certain to be set aside if terrorism becomes a problem. If the war continues, critics are likely to be thrown into concentration camps with real or imagined terrorists. (Hatonn: I want it herein noted that on the demonstrators as the most massive anti-war rally (San Francisco, January 27) there were police patrols who directed MILITARY HELICOPTERS TO THE AREA AND DUMPED "ROTTEN-EGG" GAS ON THE DEMONSTRATORS AND THEN CLAMPED A LID ON THE PRESS AND DISALLOWED MEDIA ACKNOWLEDGMENT. IS THIS AMERICA? IS THIS PEACEFUL DEMONSTRATION? WHERE ARE YOU, AMERICA? WHO ACTUALLY SUPPORTS THE TROOPS?--YOU WHO PROCLAIM WAR AT ALL COSTS OR THOSE WHO DEMAND BRINGING HOME THE TROOPS AND NO WAR--WHICH IS TRULY PATRIOTISM, AMERICA?)

* If (when) the war escalates to a ground war and American casualties mount, social upheaval is to be expected, especially among minorities.

* War always destabilizes the social order, and is felt in a million ways. The effects of the Vietnam misadventure created tremendous changes in the way America thinks, acts and looks, and none were to the good. Respect for America and the American system will further erode, expecially among youth, which will identify the criminal brutality of this "kinder and gentler" war as the American system.

* War upsets all business plans, projections and calculations. It will bankrupt millions and make fortunes for the dregs of society, the sleazy crooks, con men and profiteers who always surface during war.

* War always increases the size and power of the government. Expect more socialism, more bureaucracy, more corruption, more government interference, more restrictions on the law-abiding public.

* The war channels attention toward itself, and away from the really important things that are happening in America and the rest of the world. It thus paralyzes attempts to cure our own ills as we insanely try to cure the ills of others.

* The fact is, there is absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever that the American people can derive from this war. This is not to say that no one will profit from it. Many will, but not the people who are supposed to be running this onetime Republic.

* Most importantly, this is a no-win war because there is no legitimate war aim--a war aim visualizing an attainable goal in the interest of the United States that will justify the cost. The reasons that Bush has given for this war are pathetic but the best he can come up with. Because there is no legitimate war aim, we lost the war the instant it started.

* The real purposes of the war are to destroy an enemy of Israel, to perpetuate the Trilateral monopoly on Mideast oil, to further move America toward a world government (Bush's "New World Order"), and to distract attention from the corruption of the crooks in the federal government. These will be the winners of the war; everybody else, except the Arabian and Kuwaiti oiligarchs, will be the losers.

So not everyone will lose the war.

Only the people who have to fight and pay for it.

That's why--THIS IS ANOTHER NO-WIN WAR.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS--GET OUT OF THE MIDEAST AND
    IMPEACH BUSH!

And so, there you have truth from the mouths of neighborly mortals. America,---yea, WORLD, if ye cannot see that which IS, plead for mercy for ye shall receive that which ye sow--even if it be sown in ignorance for the harvest shall always be in "kind". These ones emphatically say: "America First!" Nay, nay, nay--friends; I MOST SURELY SUGGEST THAT YE PLACE "GOD" FIRST!!!! And, so be it! For that which has been prophesied for lo, the eons--are at hand--in this very generation upon your placement! Ye had best be looking most carefully unto that which ye petition from God for thine "so-called" enemy is NOT your enemy and ye are asking for prevailing of evil which does not mix in Godly sanction just as oil and blood do not mix but forever remain in separation one from the other. Ponder it!

REVELATION: 5:5--:

But one of the twenty-four Elders said to me, "Stop crying, for look! The Lion of the tribe of Judah, the Root of David, has conquered, and proved himself worthy to open the scroll and to break its seven seals."

I looked and saw a Lamb standing there before the twenty-four Elders, in front of the throne and the Living Beings, and on the Lamb were wounds that once had caused his death. He had seven horns and seven eyes which represent the seven-fold Spirit of God, sent out into every part of the world. He stepped forward and took the scroll from the right hand of the one sitting upon the throne. And as he took the scroll, the twenty-four Elders fell down before the Lamb, each with a harp and golden vials filled with incense--the prayers of God's people!

Dear ones, the Lamb is at hand and the breaking of the seventh seal is upon you. It is not mine to do other than tell you of truth for the apocolypse has begun and you seem to see it not. May the hand of the one upon the throne, God of Creation, please bear a "kinder and gentler" confrontation for ye who bring destruction unto His other wondrous Creations than I would suspect in the garnering of justice at time of judgment. Where are you, citizen of the Earth? The time is at hand for the deciding! Salu.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr. UFF-IGFC Good day.

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 4
    REC #1 HATONN
    WEDNESDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 1991 10:26 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 174
    TODAY'S WATCH

ALERT! Watch what is being said to Congressional hearings this day, by Baker. He is speaking of things like "after war" occupation with men and money, rebuilding costs of all damaged nations including rebuilding Iraq and Kuwait FOR the damaged parties and "collateral losses" (of which we spoke yesterday)! Also, more aid for Israel who "continues in irreproachably innocent restraint during this mad dictator's attacks....". He also speaks of this "New World Order headed and orchestrated by the major UN nations of the world and how you as the most affluent nation, must bear the damages which YOU have committed. Good luck, America, for you surely need it.

Further, do you not find it awkward that they cannot get their lies coordinated from one branch of a network into the other? First, you are told that three Iraqi planes took off to run hide and defect to Iran and the other channel of the same network said, within two minutes, that three Iraqi planes were airborne and they "think" at least two might have been shot down! THERE IS A FUNNY AND UNIQUE THING ABOUT TRUTH: IT NEVER VARIES! LIES HARDLY EVER ARE IDENTICAL IN THE TELING FROM ONE MINUTE INTO THE NEXT!

Bear with us, brothers, for Dharma is about to fragment for we are working on three Journals and an almost daily Express without being relieved of any of the physical tasks of preparation, etc. We are still efforting to finish Vol. II of Pleiades Connections (Cosmic Code, Universal History, Frequencies of the Universe and Relativity Explained). Unfortunately, a war interrupted our work and is very capable of blowing away your world and rendering you enslaved so that which is most imminent must take precedent. We also are working at a Journal which will explain and give insight into the wondrous prophecies of John in Revelation, as well as Daniel's projections along with Ezekiel's. So please, you who write to me, know that I cherish your input and communications and I am most sincerely grateful for backup information which flows forth from several of you. It is highly valued for the physical boost it gives our publisher, etc. It is hard to work with such controversial material which is constantly under attack and the confirmation is immeasurably precious. Thank you very much, indeed.

BURNT OFFERINGS AND BLOODSTAINED SANDS

Today goes off to press the above titled book. I believe it is one of the most useful tools for understanding the mechanism by which this world has been put into sleep and brainwashed. I have much more information to give on the matter regarding the ancient Khazar projection of world control as well as the Vatican/Papal intent of world domination. Yes, you read what you thought you did! Dear ones, there is NOTHING ON YOUR GLOBE LEFT UNTOUCHED BY THE HAND OF WORLDLY GREED, DESIRE FOR POWER AND YES, EVIL! Once Mankind understands that fact, then and only then, can he begin to set things to right. As he breaks out of the blob of blindness he will be able to sort that which is in goodness from that which would only control and use him. Then he can reach out into freedom in intelligent actions of response to the cause and not simple and/or violent reaction to that which strikes him.

Even in this war, as example, if you understand even one thing which was priorly not known to you, you MUST look differently at that which is coming down on your heads. For instance, you must remember something which most of you knew not: Your own U.S.A. sold and allowed sales of bacteria, hi-tech items in unlimited abundance to Iraq, Syria and all other hostile and terroristic nations--thus, your own troops go off to face death in the Gulf at the wrong end of all those weapons which you supplied to your enemy. I remind you--AFTER THE AUGUST 2ND INVASION AND TROOP PLACEMENT IN SAUDI ARABIA THE DEPARTMENT OF THE COMMERCE OF TIIE U.S. ALLOWED SHIPMENT OF A CRAY SUPER-COMPUTER TO IRAQ, THROUGH BRAZIL, WHICH IS ONLY USED FOR THE PERFECTION OF HYDROGEN BOMBS! Further, do not anger at me--I do not make the news; I simply tell you that which IS! AND, YOU GO LOOK IT UP! At any rate, I would suggest that you check with America West for the Journal mentioned herein should be available in about two and a half to three weeks. If you don't know what is being done TO YOU, you can't have any way to counter it for if you have no goal toward which to work--you cannot even begin proper journey.

MONEY, TAXES AND GOVERNMENT DEBT

This is perhaps the hardest human puzzle for individuals to understand for the wrong ideas have been foisted upon you for so long that you must retrain your entire thought processes regarding the above issues. I get hundreds of requests to "simplify it" again and again. Further, ones ponder how to integrate God, Cosmic Beings and human money exchange--THAT IS EASIEST OF ALL TO SIMPLIFY: GOD RESPONDS TO THAT WHICH YOU REQUEST AND REQUIRE AND CAESAR HAS NOTHING SAVE THAT WHICH HE HAS STOLEN FROM GOD--THEREFORE, YOU WILL ALWAYS FIND GOD WHERE YOU ARE! Now, as to the other subjects, we have covered them in great detail in the Journals dealing with these specific issues and I can only urge you to investigate them and study them carefully. However, thousands of new readers are coming forth and time is in great shortage for actions so I must give you a bit of input in repetition. Perhaps I can even define more clearly for our "old" participants.

You are totally blasted and mind-boggled daily by the media and pulse beamed at night while you sleep--relentlessly. Part of the bombardment is total confusion regarding the subject of taxes and government debt. If you people understood money, despotism could not reign as legitimate government, as you have allowed to occur.

You MUST realize that there are TWO kinds of what you recognize as "money". We will stick to the U.S. operation but the same is applicable all over the globe for the intention and actions are underway, now, bringing into the marketplace the one-world currency until such time as a totally cashless society is perfected through this "New World Order" of which Mr. Bush speaks so often.

There is what is recognized as "Constitutional money" which is measured in weights of gold and silver brought into existence by human production and used as a medium of exchange and a store of value. It no longer exists in a constitutional capacity!

Then there is "modern money" which is created out of notes in unlimited amounts by the Federal Reserve (which is NOT a Federal agency but rather, a private bank corporation) along with other commercial banks. As a carryover from "Constitutional money", the people assume that modern money is also a medium of exchange and a store of wealth. The tip-off that modern money had a sinister purpose came when the people were forced to accept it via legal tender laws. The second clue came when Gresham's Law worked perfectly, that is bad money (new money) drove Constitutional money (gold and silver) out of circulation. And it only took a few months for gold and silver money to disappear after 1964.

Simply stated then, Constitutional money as described in Article I Section 10 is production out of the precious metals of the earth, whereas modern money is non-production created by a monopoly oligarchy to regulate and own all human action and production. In other words, modern money has one central purpose. It is used to expropriate wealth. Dictionary definition of "expropriate is "to take or transfer the ownership (of wealth) from one owner to another". The conclusion is that modern governments, whether communist or democratic, use modern money (non-production) to expropriate or steal your production and your savings. Yes, the same money system operates the world over.

The dollars that you have in your pocket were created at no cost. Their sole purpose is to take your production and savings without payment.

Please blank your mind and forget everything else and answer this question. If the government and its bankers or the bankers and their government (non-producers of wealth) can take your labor and your savings without payment, Who is your master??? Modern money expropriates wealth.

Dear ones, it is a great illusion to contemplate freedom under a world slave system where all production and wealth flows to the money creators. The reason that the illusion of freedom works decade after decade is because of government police power to REGULATE. Governments and central bankers create economic cycles pumping "money" (credit) and then withdrawing so that the money creators don't self-destruct. And essential to the survival of the system is the police power to reduce consumption, i.e. "income tax".

Then what conclusions can be established?

Government gets all wealth and production for nothing because it "pays" with money (credit) that costs nothing. "Of all the contrivances for cheating the working classes of mankind, perhaps none is so effectual as that which deludes them with paper money." Quoted from your own Daniel Webster and projects wisdom.

This means that government deficits DO NOT and CANNOT EXIST! Another quote: "The Federal Reserve in cooperation with the federal government has the inherent power to create money--almost any amount of it. This power makes technical bankruptcy out of the question". (The National Debt, published by the Federal Reserve of Philadelphia.)

This in turn means that there is no money of account in the United States. No government official, including the IRS, will answer the question, "What is current as money"? They refuse because there is no money of account, only a credit system. The Federal Reserve System works only with credit!

This means, then, that the income tax system (which is Constitutionally unlawful at best) was not designed to collect taxes. In a credit system there can be no money going to Washington as taxes. What you think of as taxes is not money--but credit. Therefore, when the IRS reduces your credit in your bank account it goes out of existence. IT DOES NOT GO TO WASHINGTON to support the government or pay its bills. Why would government need your credit when it can create any amount? What then is the so-called income tax system for?

Let us have a little hint of truth from one, Beardsley Ruml, speaking to the American Bar Association in 1946. Mr. Ruml, by the way, was Chairman of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York. He stated that "taxes for revenue are obsolete". His thesis was that "..given 1. control of a central banking system and 2. an inconvertible currency, a sovereign national government is finally free of money worries and need no longer levy taxes for the purpose of providing itself with revenue". (Please read this last statement as many as five times and then again if you didn't "get it"!)

In that same speech Mr. Ruml outlined the purpose of "taxes". Please remember that modern taxation is a system of reducing consumption by reducing credit. It is NOT a system to support government.

Quoting further from Mr. Ruml: "Federal taxes can be made to serve four principal purposes of a social and economic character. They are:

"1. As an instrument of fiscal policy to help stabilize the purchasing power of the dollar;"

Note please: How does one stabilize a unit of credit, the dollar? By reducing credit by reducing consumption and calling it income tax! Therefore, the purpose of the IRS is to help stabilize or regulate the credit system. The credit system would not work without regulation, and the IRS is the regulator. Hence, friends, its awesome power!

"2. To express public policy in the distribution of wealth and of income, as in the case of the progressive income and estate taxes;" (This should be most painfully clear as to its intent.)

"3. To express public policy in subsidizing or in penalizing various industries and economic groups;

"4. To isolate and assess directly the costs of certain national benefits, such as highways and social security."

The conclusion must be that income taxes or any other taxes do not have anything to do with paying government expenses, but is a system of credit distribution as determined by government. Does this not make all the recent income tax hocum in Washington one big charade? Do you get the picture? Are you so intellectually dead that you cannot understand and decipher government propaganda? What is really going on in Washington is that the politicians and bureaucrats are bickering over how to regulate consumption with the credit system, under pretense of how to pay government expenses and reduce government debt with more income taxes. Can you see that if governments should refrain from regulation (of your consumption and their counterfeit) the worthlessness of the money would become apparent and the fraud upon the public could not be longer concealed?

This means that the volume of money (credit) regulates its value. Whoever controls the volume of money (credit) in any country is absolute master of all commerce and industry. And who do you think controls it all in YOUR country?

Well, the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago said that the "actual control rests with the Central Bank (the Federal Reserve)!" And so it does--the Banker Cartel Elite!

This in turn means that the central banks of the world are counterfeiting and you are forced to take it by the force of legal tender laws. The Federal Reserve is an omnipotent, benevolent counterfeiter--no more and no less.

Which means that no matter what a national government calls itself, either communist or capitalist, all have the same money system, i.e. credit system, which guarantees a world economic slave system of production for use and not for profit, meaning that the credit money system limits production for profit as far as the people are concerned. Amassing of wealth is limited by the "income tax" system and inheritance taxes.

This means that as more and more production and wealth is transferred to the government and bankers via "money", there must be greater restriction of consumption. Money (credit) would keep its value if there were fewer people bidding against each other. This brings up a most relevant and important point:

Quite simply, the Fed wants you dead and they plan for you to expire when you retire so as to cut consumption. There is much to help with that task in point; there is poison fluoridated and chlorinated water and cancer, AIDS, etc., to eliminate you (and your consumption). If all people lived to be 100 on your placement, a government banker counterfeiting system would collapse from too much non-production and consumption. It cannot and will not be ALLOWED! If you understood money you would know why government funds research and controls and limits disease and cancer cures. Consumption of the people is a major problem for the money creators. The greedier the money creators get, the greater their problem of regulating consumption. They can only reduce consumption so much. This is, further, why the same Cartel money-creators and regulators also regulate the judicial system of injustice and the medical/pharmaceutical systems of legal murder. Oh yes, you will find the same names flowing throughout the daily listings of corporations and government management.

Now, at some point with the above in view, the underground barter takes over. Which means that government propaganda must resort to class and racial conflict to divert attention from the system. In the current government deficit income tax charade you have witnessed classic politics of envy in "soak the rich" syndrome. But the classification of "rich" is a bit more obscure than politicians would wish you to note.

How can you even talk about freedom and Constitutional government and completely ignore this system of slavery at the hands of the money creators? The distinction between free men and slaves is whether or not they are paid for their labor. There is no provision in the United States code for paying either debts or taxes with legal tender (government counterfeit). The sole function of legal tender (modern money) is to get both labor and wealth without payment!

And so, what do you have remaining with which to work? Very little! Very little, indeed. Therefore, if you would preserve any of your assets you must work within their own rules of management and even at that you might very well have it confiscated. IT WILL BE CONFISCATED JUST AS QUICKLY AS THE BLINK OF AN EYE--ANY DAY NOW.

I can only repeat that which I have given you prior to this, in detail. All of the Executive Orders are now in place and active--awaiting appropriate timing to pounce and garner--FROM YOU! I am not in the business of giving fortunes and business strategies except as requested by ones asking, "What in the world do we do now?" with the intent of survival for purposes of service to fellowman and God.

I can only suggest that you consider placing your assets through something like the established Phoenix Institute whereby gold can be purchased, borrowed against and held for collateral by one of these central banks for they will be last to have confiscation of collateral--although even that is possible. Gold will be confiscated probably, even from safe-deposit boxes just as in 1933. Your assets will be completely controlled as to bank withdrawals and money (currency) exchanges, etc. There is no perfection remaining, chelas, it is a matter of possibly saving something and perhaps ALL. If you handle it through Nevada Corporations and get it out of your name and into one or more (as appropriate) of your own corporations, you might very well save it all but the sword is coming down heavy and very, very soon! If you can at all be represented as "wealthy"--your assets will become worthless almost instantly!

Please, understand, I can only tell you how it is and allow you insight as to methods we have studied and found practical and workable. Please see PRIVACY IN THE FISHBOWL and SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER. You must understand that you are now into the time of chaos and the changing of all that you recognize as freedom. The beast is upon you and protection is all but nil. We can only make suggestions; what ye do with them is totally up to your own discretion and choosing. However, I must remind you that whatever you do--YOU MUST KEEP SILENT LEST YOU GIVE AWAY YOUR OWN STORES AND ABILITY TO FUNCTION. A WAGGING TONGUE WILL BE THE MOST COSTLY WEAPON USED UPON SELF IN THESE TIMES OF LIVING UNDER THE MAGNIFYING GLASS AND GUN. IF YOU HAVE IT--THEY WILL TAKE IT----DEPEND UPON IT!

Again, if you are interested in this information, I will ask that ones at America West direct your calls pertaining to same. As purely a favor unto me, ones will outline a plan for you--but these ones are not in business to tend of YOUR business and take this time in order to serve as best they can in this time of transition and change. My blessings and appreciation unto them for they do great service for the avenues of protection of assets is being closed hour by hour upon you blessed people who have remained in trust of a system which has been corrupted and totally destroyed while the treacherous leaders have played their games of world conquering while you have paid for it in so many ways they defy the counting. May you find some measure of assistance in these suggestions.

INSANITY AND SCHIZOPHRENIA

Let us speak to the subject of the advancement toward the cashless society now under planning and action.

The Establishment's inexorable march toward this cashless society is full of contradictions that border on schizophrenia as diagnosed by the wondrous medical profession. It is even confusing to the psychopolitical participants. This is especially true of that increasingly popular substitute for cash in everyday transactions, that wondrous "credit" card.

Do you realize that about 40% of you nice American do not have a credit card (and remember, some 3 million of you are homeless to boot). But of the 60% remaining who do, most have multiple cards. Including bank cards like your Visa and MasterCard, travel and entertainment cards like American Express and Diners Club, and department store, gasoline company, airline and telephone credit cards, the typical American with a credit card has at least 7-8 cards in his wallet or purse.

Those adult Americans without credit cards are mainly the poor, the very elderly, young adults just out of high school or college, the incarcerated and those wise and discriminating individuals who prefer to deal in cash or barter, for reasons of patriotism, religion or common sense, or to protect their privacy or avoid harassment.

Bankers and others in the credit industry refer to the credit card market as a mature market. But banks must grow or die, and, in their absolute need to lend more money into existence, seek to gain an increased "market share" of the credit card industry by marketing their plastic money to those they think are a good credit risk, most of whom already have plenty of plastic rectangles.

PRESCREENING

And herein, everything that you consider private is no more! Creditmongers are enamored of a device called prescreening. If you own an expensive, late-model car, live in a nice neighborhood, have an account with a major brokerage house, are a doctor, lawyer, engineer or even a teacher, some purveyor of plastic money may have rented a mailing list with your name on it, checked your name against a credit bureau file for loan delinquencies and other derogatory information and, if you "passed", asked you to apply for one of the wondrous new rectangles of power already reserved in your name.

When the prospect (YOU) replies, the creditmonger then buys a full credit report on the applicant. The prescreening process is so accurate that 95 percent of those who respond are accepted--but there is a hitch in the get-along.

Responding to concerns about the invasion of privacy, the wondrous and thoughtful Federal Trade Commission (FTC) ruled that, under the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), "A prescreen represents a series of consumer reports obtained for the purpose of extending credit, a permissible purpose under the FCRA for outsiders to see the consumers' credit reports."

So when the issuer does a prescreen, says the FTC, it is forced to extend credit to everyone who survives the screen--after all, that was the purpose for which the screen was supposedly performed. Any further credit review would run counter to the act.

So, always with clever manipulation and loopholes in mind, the industry is responding by renting lists screened against demographic data shown to have a high correlation with ability to pay bills, and doing credit checks only after the customer has applied for a card.

Now, you are wondering why Hatonn would dawdle about in such trivia as credit cards--well, chelas, it is like this, every time you ask "how to manage", we must give thought to all of the consequences. One consequence of credit and buying in any form or market is that you leave a payer trail of exactness beyond the recognized. For instance, when ones bought luxury items prior to year end to cut tax costs, the information was fed directly into the revenue collector's data banks and now that money will be needed in major sums to facilitate this nice new war--THE BIG BOYS KNOW EXACTLY WHERE TO GO FIRST TO COLLECT THOSE NICE SUR-TAXES! The government now knows who has money and will be after it shortly--you can place bets on it.

CONTRADICTIONS OF THE SYSTEM

You are moving into a cashless society and therefore many details appear to be overlooked in the issuing of credit and it is not for me to tell you how to manage your bankruptcies and such; but, don't overlook corporations and strategies for that which is touted is not necessarily so.

More and more heavy credit users are going bankrupt which would seem a great disservice to obtaining more credit and to those banks which extend credit with those dandy plastic pieces. Not so, foolish chela who uses "logic".

If a person owes on one credit card, he may well owe on others. Thus, creditors step up high-pressure collection efforts. Only so much blood can be squeezed from the stone of the typical overextended consumer so the all-out war begins to get the payments. But not to worry--more and more consumers are filing for bankruptcy year after year.

Propaganda put forth by creditmongers would have you believe that you will never again be able to get a credit card, a car loan or a mortgage, or even rent an apartment, if you go bankrupt. THE TRUTH IS EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE!

Many, many bankrupts obtain one or more new credit cards within weeks of filing bankruptcy.

How? Simple logic--having had his bad debts discharged and yet probably still having a nice secure job, a bankrupt can't file a new bankruptcy petition for seven years.

So in this respect bankrupts are a better risk than the just-laid-off advertising executive who had a six-figure salary and credit card balances to match but is now unable to pay his bills. Remember the creditmonger still must extend new loans, or he will go bankrupt himself.

I use this as example of the endless circle of chase-the-tail and allow you to look at the total obsession with credit and how you will be absorbed into the system even without your realizing it. You must play the game better than the others if you are to gain some measure of security and it is harder and harder to manage--I can only give you that which appears workable in practical application.

Dharma, close this chela, for it grows long for digesting.

Thank you for your attention and you, Dharma, for your service.
    Hatonn to clear, please.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 5
    REC #2 HATONN
    THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 1991 2:57 P.M. YEAR 4 DAY 175
    SUPREME COURT TAX RULING OF JANUARY 8, 1991

I have had many inquiries for explanation regarding this tax ruling for it is impactful indeed. There is more pressing and urgent material which I must cover before handling that subject in great depth; however, I will touch on some highlights in the interim.

This is indeed a ticklish case in point with several outstanding observations.

Prior to the non-filing, Mr. John Cheek HAD filed tax forms which automatically put him in the status of a "voluntary" taxpayer and on the active rolls of the IRS. This is exactly where most of you ones will find yourselves--usually. In addition, there will be visible funds garnered for self by failure to report and file the "agreed upon" proportion of taxes.

In this instance the ONLY obvious factor is that you no longer have Common Law courts but rather, Admiralty rulings. Therefore, the secret word, if you will, is "civil" vs. "criminal" proceedings. To "legally" try the man in any manner whatsoever, required that he be tried as a "criminal"--which he, indeed, was not. Once brought before a "criminal" court the man was entitled to a jury hearing, etc.

Now, please note that in rendering the court decision (Supreme Court) the following is put to record:

While the Supreme Court held that Cheek was entitled to his day in court, and that a trial judge had no right to, in effect, prejudice a jury or refuse to allow it to consider all evidence, Cheek's claim that the income tax law is un-Constitutional was "unsound". In fact, the court's brief listed several arguments sometimes used which the panel said "have not been, or ever will be, considered objectively reasonable". (Hatonn: note the words "unsound" (not unlawful) and "objectively reasonable"--(not incorrect or unconstitutional!) and herein lies a most important point in discussion--Mr. Cheek was being considered on the basis of incarceration of a criminal offense and actually the income tax reasonability or Constitutionality was not that which was under consideration. The latter statements and the seven points given forth in the brief were opinions of personal interpretation and did not, in fact, bear on the case in point--which was "criminal incarceration" for Mr. Cheek's action or inaction.)

1. The belief that the 16th Amendment to the Constitution was improperly ratified and therefore never came into being.
    2. The belief that the 16th Amendment is un-Constitutional generally;
    3. The belief that the income tax violates the ‘taking clause' of the Fifth Amendment;
    4. The belief that the tax laws are un-Constitutional.
    5. The belief that wages are not income and therefore are not subject to federal income tax laws;
    6. The belief that filing a tax return violates the Fifth Amendment privilege against self-incrimination; and
    7. The belief that Federal Reserve notes do not constitute cash or income.

AGAIN, TAKE CAREFUL NOTE TO THE NEXT: However, the Supreme Court did not say that the internal revenue code could not be challenged on these grounds, even though it characterized them as being "frivolous". Nor did the court say that one cannot be a non-taxpayer.

The court noted that Cheek was free to pay income taxes and then utilize the mechanisms provided by Congress to present his claims of invalidity to the courts.

In short, the justices ruled that while a defendant's views on the validity of tax statutes were not relevant to a criminal charge of willfully attempting to evade payment, it was wrong for a trial judge to instruct a jury to disregard a defendant's reasoning for such avoidance.

Now the reasonable thing to do is--as I have told you over and over again--to use discretion and use it properly. The prime point to remember in a confrontation over Legislative and Constitutional laws is that the one with the gun gets to make the laws and they become LEGAL even if UNLAWFUL!

The facts are that Mr. Cheek had no alternative in retrospect other than to pay the taxes with penalties and THEN, HE CAN PRESS IT INTO FURTHER LITIGATION IF HE CHOOSES. THE FACTS OF THE MATTER ARE THAT MR. CHEEK WON ON THE CASE WHICH WAS ACTUALLY BROUGHT BEFORE THE SUPREME COURT AND THAT WAS WHETHER OR NOT IT WAS LEGAL TO INCARCERATE HIM FOR NON-PAYMENT OF TAXES.

All of the flowery presentation of the seven points are to scare you into following the rules as laid forth by the Cartel Controllers. Whether a case can now be won on other grounds is strictly according to how the case is put into presentation and who has the biggest gun to the head on the day of hearing. You call that "highway robbery with gun to head"? Yes, exactly--but you see, you no longer have a "justice" system. You will note that the "deciders" of his fate did not dare push too far. They could intimidate him into causing him to fork over the funds but still had to admit that he has still a right to hearing on the merits of the case in point regarding legality, etc., of the income tax laws.

I have further urged you to be most careful in your own intent. If all you wish to do is avoid taxes, there is quite a difference in avoiding and evading--like 15 years! You had better really believe in what you are doing on Constitutional grounds and KNOW that which you do and speak and then you won't end up in such blunders.

I believe if you ponder the case carefully you will be able to see that it was truly a "victory" and not a lost case as it at first appears. Now, however, that the Executive Orders overriding your Constitution are in place, you will have to take care to simply "have no income" for them to rob.

When it is stated: "Cheek said he now agrees he was required to pay federal income taxes, and he has now paid these assessments, along with substantial penalties. But Cheek maintained that he should not have been prosecuted as a criminal". It means exactly that--he realized he is "required" (right, wrong, or indifferent--he is required!) and thusly did so or be in contempt of court.

The secret is out when you read the careful wording of the response in point: "Cheek's attorney said that the court's opinion ‘confirms the fundamental idea that even though his beliefs may appear ridiculous to a judge, Mr. Cheek is entitled to have a jury decide whether or not he believed it'."

For you who wonder what in the name of law are we talking about, let me briefly explain. A January 8 ruling handed down by the U.S. Supreme Court is viewed as at least a partial victory by those critical of the Internal Revenue Code and the way it is applied to the vast majority of citizens and taxpayers.

The high court, by a 6-2 margin, found that a defendant in a dispute over payment of income taxes has the right to expect that a jury will consider evidence whether the defendant "had a good-faith belief that he was not violating any of the provisions of the tax law."

This is a vital ruling, because many federal courts have held that failure to pay all taxes demanded by the government is "bad faith or evil intent"--this despite Supreme Court decisions over the past 20 years that have defined criminal intent as the "voluntary, intentional violation of a known legal duty".

This ruling stems from a case, Cheek vs United States. John L. Cheek, a 48-year-old pilot with American Airlines, was convicted in 1988 of six counts of willfully failing to file a federal income tax return and of three counts of willfully attempting to evade income taxes.

You see, the government must PROVE WILLFULNESS if it is to win criminal prosecution. However, typical of your injustice system, during Cheek's trial the judge issued several instructions to the jury which essentially steered jurors into finding Cheek guilty.

The pilot repeated to the Supreme Court what he had told the lower court:
    * He had not acted "willfully;
    * After long study of the internal revenue code and discussions with groups opposed to the income tax system he believed that his wages were not "income"; and, thus,
    * He was not a "taxpayer" within the meaning of the code.

* He said to the court: "This country is founded on certain beliefs; and just because you disagree with the IRS on interpretation of the law does not make you a criminal."

The Supreme Court held that the trial judge in Cheek's case had erred when he instructed the jury to "disregard evidence" of Cheek's understanding that, within the meaning of the tax laws, he was not a person required to file a return or to pay income taxes and that wages are not taxable income. (This latter statement comes from one of your inalienable rights to earn by your own labor, etc.)

This entire matter only provides you with guidelines as to where you are in total destruction of your Constitution and Bill of Rights. Justice is no longer an issue for you no longer have a court system of "justice". The very wording of the opinion rendered, however, indicates a total conspiracy to bring you under control through total brute police force and casting aside the Constitution which has protected your rights as free men. Further, it is all but impossible to pull away from the "elected" system if you have a regular job with all of the constraints of actual police force upon you in every reporting format available for their use against you. Would it not be wise to join with the groups who are working to regain your rights and repeal the 16th Amendment? Surprisingly enough, you are making headway--for instance, some of the states who had voted in favor of a Constitutional Congress have rescinded so the nation is blinking a bit awake. Hold fast and act with wisdom. Handle assets wisely and through the use of Corporations with intent to do business with integrity, you can find some measure of protection within the laws of the land according to your "rulers". Remember that "Big Brother" has the big stick and you must really do some homework. So be it and thank you for your inquiries.

Now, Dharma, may we turn our attention to a topic of such great importance that we shall do very little other work until we have gotten the information out in segments as quickly as possible.

I am going to utilize material as confirmation of that which I have already given forth for your consideration and receive denial upon denial. Perhaps through the mouths of ones upon your place who have lived the horror, you can begin to hear truth of circumstance of the anti-Christ upon your doorsteps.

I shall simply utilize second person language and then urge America West to make available the book in point for your availability. The material in reprint herein is directly from a book written by Jack Bernstein, an American Jew who emigrated from the U.S. to the promised land of Israel following the Six-Day War in 1967. After 6 1/2 years of living there, he married and, much the wiser, returned to America.

He has left forever what he refers to as the "Marxist, racist" land and is forcibly separated from his wife and children. Mr. Bernstein relates the shocking truth of how Israel has become, in his words, a land of terrorism and violence. You who continue to confuse and call as ONE the Zionist Khazars with the Jews of God's people are in great error. Further, the most blatantly sad point of all is that it will always be the Jews of God who will pay the highest penalty and suffer the most greatly from the deception.

I can only present it as given for I do intend to give you a historical background on the Thirteenth Tribe who called themselves "Jews" but this is so much more timely and important for you who continue to deny my information and actually take physical violent action against my scribe and publisher. These ones were, in God's own words, "...deceivers and liars from the beginning and there is no truth in them". You cannot fix that which you fail to see is wrong. I can only present it to you again, in a different format from human input and pray that you will see and hear before the curtain falls forever upon your prison.

Before you who have already decided not to read this material cast it aside, I ask that you read this following note from Mr. Bernstein regarding the Association of Pro-American Jews: "In America, nearly all Sephardic Jews and a large portion of the Ashkenazi Jews deplore the subversive acts of the Zionists. But, fear of the vicious Zionist Jews has kept most decent Jews silent.

"Because Zionist meddling in America's internal and external affairs has become so great, we pro-American Jews cannot sit idly by and allow these Zionist Jews to destroy America--the country that has given us freedom and opportunity. We pro-American Jews must unite and help stop our Zionist brethren.

"United, we pro-American Jews can be an effective force in stopping the Zionist destruction of America.

"Write or call me and add your support. All communications will be held confidential. Jack Bernstein, Chairman, Association of Pro-American Jews, P.O. Box 825, Fairfax, VA 22030

"The Zionist network and the Zionist oriented Jewish International Bankers have had, and still have, such a great influence on world affairs and the economic and political affairs of America that a continuing source of information about their activities is necessary.

"There are many good publications available which expose Zionist past and present involvement in world and in America's affairs. But the youth of America, their parents and grandparents, are too busy to read anything lengthy, especially when it comes to politics. So, we have started issuing a very short, easy to read, easy to reproduce, letter that is sure to interest all concerned Americans.

"To receive copies of the BEHIND THE ZIONIST CURTAIN letter, just send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to our Washington office: LETTER, P.O. BOX 825, FAIRFAX, VA 22030."

The book in point is called THE LIFE OF AN AMERICAN JEW IN RACIST MARXIST ISRAEL, by Jack Bernstein as told to Len Martin, The Noontide Press, Publishers, P.O. Box 1248, Torrance, CA 90505, ISBN:0-939482-01-0. I herein ask that Mr. Green do whatever is required to get these books available to you readers. Remember that the material was written in 1984 and I do not take the time herein to check into validity of addresses, etc. As you might know, the information and book have been squelched and all manners of means have been attempted to stop the information from reaching you-the-public!. Well, the wrongdoers are right up against God now, and the battle may get quite a bit rougher before the final trumpet blows. Count on it!

And so in honor to Mr. Bernstein:

Before Israel became a state in 1948, Jews world-wide were filled with Zionist propaganda that Israel would be a homeland for all Jews, a refuge for persecuted Jews, a democratic country and the fulfillment of biblical prophecy.

Jack is an Ashkenazi Jew who spent the first 25 years of his life in the United States, the country that has given all Jews freedom and the opportunity to prosper--and prosper they did, to the point that one portion of the Jews (the Zionists) gained a position of political and economic dominance in the U.S. and control two-thirds of your Congress. Remember that this material was written in 1984--and how much farther do you think things might have worsened in the intervening seven years between then and now?

To fully understand the story, it is important that you understand what Zionism really is. Zionist propaganda has led the American people to believe that Zionism and Judaism are one and the same and that they are religious in nature. This is a blatant lie. Judaism is a religion; but Zionism is a political movement started mainly by East European (Ashkenazi) Jews who for centuries have been the main force behind communism/socialism. The ultimate goal of the Zionists is one-world government under the control of the Zionists and the Zionist-oriented Jewish International Bankers. Communism/socialism are merely tools to help them accomplish their goal.

Bernstein was a victim of Zionist propaganda. After the 1967 War, the Jews were filled with pride that "our homeland" had become so powerful and successful. Then too, they had been filled with the false propaganda that Jews in America were being persecuted. So, between 1967 and 1970, approximately 50,000 American Jews fell for this Zionist propaganda and migrated to Israel. Berstein was one of those suckers, as he put it.

After being filled with all that false Zionist propaganda, he felt that he would have a better chance to succeed in the new Jewish state. There was an added enticement--the spirit and challenge of pioneering and of helping his fellow Jews.

DUAL CITIZENSHIP

He had no emotional conflict with leaving the U.S. because he was still able to keep his U.S. citizenship and could return to the U.S. at any time. You see, Jews are allowed to be citizens of both Israel and some countries--the U.S. is one of those countries. The U.S. government allows a Jew to be a citizen of both the U.S. and Israel.

German Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and Germany. Italian Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and Italy. Egyptian Americans cannot be citizens of both the U.S. and Egypt...BUT a Jewish American can be a citizen of both Israel and the U.S. THIS IS A GOOD EXAMPLE OF THE POWER THE ZIONIST JEWS HAVE OVER THE U.S. GOVERNMENT.

ARRIVAL IN THE "JEWISH PARADISE"

Before leaving for Israel, a Jewish friend of Jack's had made arrangements for him to stay a few days with her sister and aunt.

After arriving at Lod Airport just outside of Tel Aviv, he took a bus to the home of this person. When he saw the young lady, Fawzia Daboul, it was love at first sight. He began calling her ‘Ziva' which was her Hebrew name.

Ziva is a Sephardic Jewess from Iraq who, like himself, had fallen for the Zionist propaganda and had migrated to Israel. She was employed as a hairdresser.

THE KIBBUTZ

After visiting with Ziva and her aunt for two days, he left to spend 6 months at Kibbutz "Ein Hashofet", one of the well over 150 such communes then operating in Israel. Since then, many more have been started--especially in the territory taken from the Palestinian Arabs. A kibbutz is a farming and sometimes industrial venture.

It is important to explain that Israel's Kibbutz system is a Marxist idea brought to Israel by the Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel mainly from Poland and Russia. These Jews are part of that bunch of Jews known as the Bolsheviks. Before 1917, they were the force that laid the foundation for the Bolshevik Revolution of 1917 in Russia and the start of communism. (Russia is now known as the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics.)

Again, he wants to point out, even emphasize, that IT IS SOME OF THAT SAME BUNCH OF (ASHKENAZI) COMMUNIST/SOCIALIST JEWS (Bolshevik) JEWS WHO MIGRATED TO ISRAEL, GAINED CONTROL OF THE ZIONIST MOVEMENT AND HAVE DOMINATED THE GOVERNMENT OF ISRAEL SINCE ITS BEGINNING IN 1948.

Now, back to the Kibbutz-‑
    Prior to 1967, most of the work of the Kibbutzim was done by Jews, but, since the 1967 War, the work has been done by Arabs who are paid a very low wage, and by volunteers from overseas. Members of the kibbutz (all Jews)) share all things equally. They receive clothing, food and a small allowance. All profits from the venture go into the kibbutz account for future use. EACH OF THESE KIBBUTZ ARE AFFILIATED WITH ONE OF ISRAEL'S MARXIST PARTIES ranging from SOCIALIST TO HARD-CORE COMMUNIST.

The kibbutz Jack was in was not hard-core communist. Yet, he was happy to leave after four months--two months earlier than originally planned.

During the time he was working on the kibbutz, he carried on a courtship with Ziva. She was one of the reasons he left the kibbutz after only four months--they were to be married.

MARRIAGE CREATED PROBLEMS

The marriage ceremony was held in the Sephardic Synagogue. The ceremony was simple but beautiful. Ziva and Jack were very happy, but their marriage created serious problems. You see, Ziva is a Sephardic Jewess and Jack is an Ashkenazi Jew. For an Ashkenazi Jew to marry a Sephardic Jew is frowned upon in Israel by the ruling Ashkenazis. To understand why this is the case, you must realize the difference between the Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews.

The powerful Zionist propaganda machine has led the American people to believe that a Jew is a Jew--one race of people and that they are "God's Chosen People''. We will deal with the "God's Chosen People" lie later. First, it is important for you to understand that Jews are NOT one race of people.

There are two distinct groups of Jews in the world and they come from two different areas of the world--the Sephardic Jews from the Middle East and North Africa and the Ashkenazi Jews from Eastern Europe.

The Sephardic is the oldest group and it is they, if any, who are the Jews described in the Bible because they lived in the area described in the Bible. They are blood relatives to the Arabs--the only difference between them is religion.

The Ashkenazi Jews, who now comprise over 90% of the Jews in the world, had a rather strange beginning. According to historians, many of them Jewish, the Ashkenazi Jews came into existence about 1200 years ago. It happened this way:

At the eastern edge of Europe, there lived a tribe of people known as the Khazars. About the year 740 A.D., the Khazar king and his court decided they should adopt a religion for their people. So, representatives of the three major religions, Christianity, Islam and Judaism, were invited to present their religious doctrines. The Khazars chose Judaism, but it was not for religious reasons. If the Khazars had chosen Islam, they would have angered the strong Christian world. If they had chosen Christianity, they would have angered the strong Islamic world. So, they played it safe--they chose Judaism. Now, I want you to understand that I, Hatonn, am presenting this as Jack relays it and there are some exceptions I take with the tale but it matters not in content of perception. It wasn't for religious reasons the Khazars chose Judaism; it was for political reasons.

Sometime during the 13th century the Khazars were driven from their land and they migrated westward with most of them settling in Poland and Russia. These Khazars are now known as Ashkenazi Jews. Because these Khazar (Ashkenazi) Jews merely chose Judaism, they are not really Jews--at least not blood Jews.

Throughout their history, these Polish and Russian Ashkenazi Jews practiced communism/socialism and worked to have their ideas implemented in these countries. Now remember that these Khazars were originally Nordic, Mongol and Russian in blood-line. By the late 1800's significant numbers of these communist/socialist Jews were found in Germany, the Balkans and eventually all over Europe.

Because of their interference in the social and governmental affairs of Russia, they became the target of persecution by the Czars. Because of this, migration of these communist/socialist oriented Jews began. Some went to Palestine, some went to Central and South America and a large number of them moved to the U.S.

POLITICAL ZIONISM IS BORN

In 1897, the First Zionist Congress was held in Basil, Switzerland. At this Congress, it was decided to work toward the establishment of a Jewish state and a search for land on which to build this Jewish state began.

Great Britain offered the Zionists land in Africa. This the Zionists rejected--they wanted Palestine!

At the time, Palestine was inhabited by a half a million Palestinian Arabs and a few Palestinian Jews who are blood related and who had lived together in peace for centuries.

With Palestine as their choice for a homeland, European Ashkenazi Jews began migrating to Palestine. As was explained earlier, most were communist/socialist oriented with some of them being radical Bolshevik communists whose aim is world domination. So when you think of Jews, especially as related to Israel, keep in mind that there is a great difference between Sephardic and Ashkenazi Jews. They are not one united people. They are divided socially, politically and especially, racially. Now, back to Ziva, a Sephardic Jewess and Jack, an Ashkenazi Jew, and their lives in the so-called democratic country of Israel.

SEPHARDIC JEWS--SECOND CLASS CITIZENS

For the first three years of their marriage, it was necessary for them to live with Ziva's aunt. This was because of the critical housing shortage in Israel and because of racism. Housing is allocated as follows:

* Ashkenazi Jews who have lived in Israel for many years are given first choice.

* Second in line are Ashkenazi Jews from Europe--especially if they are married or marry and Israeli-born Ashkenazi Jew.

* The next favored are Ashkenazi Jews from the U.S.--especially if they marry an Israeli-born Ashkenazi.

* Sephardic Jews have the next choice of whatever housing is left.

* At the bottom of the list are Moslems, Druze and Christians.

Opportunities for employment follow the same pattern: Ashkenazi Jews get the choicest jobs, Sephardic Jews next, and Moslem, Druze and Christians fill the menial jobs with a great many unemployed.

Even though Jack was an Ashkenazi Jew from the U.S., he was placed lower on the list for housing because he had married a Sephardic Jewess.

Being denied housing was his second experience of the intense racism that exists in Israel. From the very beginning of his arrival in Israel, many slurs were yelled at him. The American Jews are merely being tolerated.

Because Israel, to survive, must depend on gifts of American Taxpayer's money, donations from American Jews and sale of worthless Israeli Bonds in America, there is jealousy among the elite Israeli Ashkenazi Jews toward American Jews, even if the American Jews are Ashkenazi. Many times Jack was told, "Go home!" and, "We want your money, but not you."

However, there was a portion of the American Jews who were welcome and given favored treatment. They were the card-carrying communist Jews.

Of the 50,000 American Jews who, like Jack, had migrated to Israel between 1967 and 1970, about 20% (10,000) of them were Marxist oriented with a great number of them actual card-carrying communists. They were welcomed by the Israeli authorities and local Ashkenazi and were given favored treatment--housing, jobs and social life. It must be noted that, besides coming from the U.S., a great number of communist Jews were migrating to Israel from Chile, Argentina and South Africa.

Of the 50,000 who had migrated during that time, 80% of them eventually returned to the U.S. The 20% who remained were those who were card-carrying communists, or sympathetic to Marxism.

THREE FACES OF ISRAEL

From what you have been told thus far, you must have the idea that Israel is a Marxist (socialist/communist) country. This would be correct. But, Israel has three faces: communism, fascism and democracy.

The Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel from Russia brought with them the ideology of socialism/communism and have put into practice much of that ideology.

The Ashkenazi Jews who migrated to Israel from Germany, while sympathetic to communism and support it, tend to favor the practices of Nazi-style fascism. During World War II, in Germany these elite Zionist Ashkenazi Jews worked closely with Hitler's Gestapo in persecuting the lower class German Jews and delivering them to concentration camps. Now living in Israel, these elite Zionist Jews, who were well-trained in Nazi-style fascism and favor it, have imposed many facets of fascism on Israel.

To give the impression that Israel is a democracy, members of the Knesset (Israel's Congress) are elected--an odd type of election. This is where Israel's so-called democracy stops. It doesn't make any difference which party wins an election, the LIKUD or Labor, the elite Zionist Jews rule in a dictatorial manner--giving favors to the elite clique and brutally suppressing any dissent.

In the Zionist/communist scheme of world domination, it is Israel's role to continually stir up trouble in the Mideast. Since wars are a big part of this scheme of aggression, it is only natural that, from early childhood on, Israeli youth are trained mentally and physically for war. For instance:

Israel has its equivalent of Hitler's youth group. It is the Gadna; and all high school and junior high students are required to participate--boys and girls. Like Hitler's youth group, the youth in Israel's Gadna are dressed in khaki uniforms. They take training and engage in para-military exercises.

Even at play, guns and thoughts of war are present. When on a picnic, instead of taking along baseball or soccer equipment, they take sub-machine guns and assault rifles and practice shooting and playing military games.

Once graduated from high school, all young boys are required to serve 3 years in the army (2 years for girls) or 4 years in the navy or air force (3 for girls). Ultra-orthodox religious Jews are exempt from military service.

Once out of the service, a number of the ex-service people join the Shin Bet, the equivalent of Hitler's Gestapo. Like the Gestapo, they engage in repressing anyone who acts or speaks out against the Marxist/Fascist government of Zionist dominated Israel.

Like the Nazi Germany, all people in Israel are required to carry identity booklets called "Teudat Zehut" in Hebrew.

One day Jack changed jackets and forgot to take out his ID booklet when he went down town in Tel Aviv. A police officer approached him and asked for the "Teudat Zehut". He was told that it had been left in the other jacket.

Because he didn't have his ID booklet with him, he was taken to the police station.

At the police station, the desk sergeant informed him that for not having his ID booklet with him, he could be jailed for up to 16 days without even being taken before a judge. All that was necessary was for the police Lieutenant to sign a "Remand Order".

Jack asked permission to make a telephone call to his wife and tell her to bring the ID booklet to the station. The Sergeant allowed him two hours to have the "Teudat Zehut" produced. Jack called his wife and she brought it--arriving just minutes before the 2 hour deadline expired. If she had been late in arriving, he would have been jailed for 16 days for simply not having his ID booklet on his person.

This is only one indication that Israel is a "Police State" and not a democracy--and you are next, America.

Concerning Nazism/Fascism, please let us clear up a point. Germans are an admirable people--even to greatness. But in Germany, the general population were victims of the Nazis who, through cunning and brutality, gained power.

In Germany, the average Jews were victims of the Zionist Elite who worked hand in hand with the Nazis. Many of those same Zionist Jews who, in Germany, had worked with the Nazis, moved to Israel and joined hands with the Zionist/Communist Jews from Poland and Russia. It is the two faces of communism and Nazi-style fascism that rule Israel. Democracy is merely an illusion.

Regarding the tie between the elite Ashkenazi Jews and the Nazis, take a look at the word "Ashkenazi"--look again--"AshkeNAZI". Don't you think that is somewhat coincidental, to say the very least?

There is great confusion regarding the relationship of fascism to communism.

Fascism is NATIONAL socialism.

Communism is INTERNATIONAL socialism.

ECONOMY OF ISRAEL

Economically, Israel has long been bankrupt. Of course, this could have been predicted because Israel's economic structure is based on socialism. Whenever a government of a state and its citizens spend more money than the value of the goods produced, economic bankruptcy will result.

If it were not for aid from America, Israel's economy would have collapsed long before now. Israel is a "welfare state" in every sense of the word--it is America's most favored welfare recipient at the cost of even your own.

While America's farmers, small businessmen and laborers are struggling to survive, the U.S. Government, dominated by Zionist Jews, is draining the pockets and purses of American taxpayers to support Israel's socialist economy and war machine.

Since the Israeli government knows, and the favored Zionists know, that the Zionist pressure in America will ensure that America will keep sending them massive amounts of money, the Israeli government spends money like the proverbial "drunken sailors". This practice leads to inflation and eventually to an economic collapse.

Comparing Israel to drunken sailors is unfair--to sailors. Sailors spend their own money--Israel spends money it gets from America.

Because Israel is a welfare state depending mainly on American aid for survival, it is on a down-hill slide. In 1982, Israel's inflation rate was 130%. In 1983, it was 200%, and in 1984 (the year Jack penned the book) it was expected to exceed 400%, and did so. That means a hamburger that cost $1.00 the prior January would have risen to $5.00 by the end of December. History shows that no nation mired in economic problems as Israel has become, has ever avoided an economic collapse--harken up America.

Only with a massive increase in American financial aid can an economic collapse be averted--even then, this solution would only be temporary. Nonetheless--you continue to pour in billions and billions in dollars and more in every known weapon and side adventure.

Regarding the destructive tendencies of socialism, there are circumstances that allow a country to successfully provide social programs to help its people.

It is possible in a country that has sufficient financial resource and where its citizens are deeply religious and considerate of their fellowmen. None of this exists in Israel.

Even in countries where conditions are ideal there lingers a dancer. Since the government of the country provides for the needs of its citizens, most of these citizens have a tendency to lose incentive to work hard; and a country with a complacent citizenry is easily conquered.

VISITORS TO ISRAEL

Tourism is one of Israel's main sources of income. The largest group of visitors are American Jews. But, there are also many American Christians who want to visit the holy shrines and to see the land of God's Chosen People. These Christians come away very impressed and filled with religious fervor.

While in Israel, Jews and Gentiles alike are carefully watched so that they do not stray and happen to see the sordid side of Israel--the true Israel. Like in Soviet Russia and other communist countries, visitors to Israel are taken on carefully planned guided tours. They are shown the religious sites, the universities, the lush orchards, the technical accomplishments, the arts, and to stir sympathy, they are taken to visit the Holocaust Museum.

But, kept from the eyes of the tourists are the ghettos, the prisons where political prisoners, mostly Arabs and Sephardic Jews, are subjected to the most inhumane forms of torture. The tourists do not see the widespread criminal activities and the corruption and cooperation between organized crime bosses and government and police officials. The tourists do not learn of the true inner workings of Israel's Marxist/Fascist government; nor do they see Israel's racism.

Jack relates one story of an American tourist who couldn't help telling about the wonderful religious feeling she had from just being in Israel--the Holy Land. He remarked to her, "Just try giving a Bible to a local Jew and you will see how much religion and religious freedom there is in Israel. If seen by the police doing so, you will be immediately arrested."

Regarding the Holocaust Museum, Jack comments that he could not help but comment: "The Holocaust may not have happened--IF--(and here grows the seeds of truth from the mire of lies):

1. If the Zionist leadership in Germany had not cooperated with the Nazis.
    2. If the Zionists, world-wide, had not persuaded various countries to refuse to accept Jews from Germany. The Zionists in America persuaded President Roosevelt to shut the door and not allow Jewish refugees into America before the war when there was still a chance for Jews to leave Germany. It must be added that many people, including Jews, question whether the Holocaust happened as portrayed by the Zionist propagandists--at least not to the extent the Zionists claim. I can most certainly assure that it DID NOT!

Dharma, it has been such a long time of writing this day that we must give you some rest. Allow us to close at this point and we shall take up the subject of religion in Israel when we sit to write again.

Please, readers, I can only plead with you to read this information in relationship with the writings we have presented prior to this and many, many things will come into focus for you. I honor all of you for your efforts at finding Truth.

Good evening, Hatonn to stand-by, please.

PJ 24
    CHAPTER 6
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 1991 8:06 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 176
    TODAY'S WATCH

There is only one thing I will take time to point out to you in Today's Watch--which may or may not elude your attention. Note that because King Hussein of Jordan has made a statement against the war and total destruction of Iraq; YOU are planning to withdraw the promised aid to Jordan to assist with refuge costs and the added burden of your own allies swarming into that little country. Can this possibly make you proud as Americans? You spend billions and billions to beef up everyone in the world with weapons of death and destruction in unthinkable manner and now you would cut food aid to ones who have protected your own endangered people. WHY? LET ME SHOCK YOU A WHOLE BUNCH!! THIS WAR IS TO BE TURNED INTO AN ENTIRE MIDDLE EASTERN HOLOCAUST AND COME UNDER CONTROL OF THE ZIONIST IRON CLAWS. THE ZIONISTS DO NOT ONLY DESIRE A BIT OF WEST BANK PALESTINE OR A BIT OF LEBANON, DEAR ONES, THEY INTEND TO BEGIN BY BRINGING ALL OF THE ARAB WORLD FROM THE RED SEA TO THE PERSIAN GULF AND NORTH TO THE TIGRIS/EUPHRATES RIVERS AND WORK THEIR WAY ACROSS THE WORLD. SURPRISED TO FIND THEY ALREADY HAVE YOUR "NEW WORLD" AND NOW YOU WILL BE COMING UNDER THE IRON RULE OF THE "NEW WORLD ORDER"? SO BE IT--YOU WHO LAUGH NOW WILL MOST CERTAINLY STOP LAUGHING AND RIDICULING VERY, VERY SHORTLY!

The intent is to cause uprising of the Holy Lands into an all out war which cannot be won with sticks and slings--then when all is in total chaos the entire mess is planned to be brought under total, widespread control by the nuclear weapons and death weapons of massive destruction so that NONE DARE RISE AGAIN AGAINST THE BEAST! Mark these words for you will see it come to pass if you allow this horror to continue--and, further, there is NO ATTEMPT BEING MADE AT ANY LEVEL OF POWER TO STOP IT! I TELL YOU NOW THAT THE SOVIET/ZIONISTS/COMMUNIST SOCIALISTS HAVE TAKEN CONTROL OF YOUR WORLD, YOUR GOVERNMENT AND YOUR NATION, AMERICA. AND, AS AMERICA FALLS--SO SHALL THE WORLD! YOU CAN WATCH IT UNFOLD AND ENSNARE YOU IN THE WEB OR YOU CAN RAISE YOUR VOICE AND YOUR DEMAND THAT IT STOP--IT IS UP TO YOU FOR YOU HAVE NOW BEEN TOLD AND SHOWN THAT WHICH IS COMING UPON YOU AND FEW HEAR AND SEE THE TOTALITY OF THE BEAST PLAYING WITH YOU AS A TIGER PLAYS WITH A MOUSE.

You say, "...but there was to be one ‘slain' only to rise again and call himself God and THEN we would know by the sign." There is no way to slay the leaders, dear ones, they are replicas of the originals and there are dozens to take their places and you will never know. You killed Ronald Reagan and yet, you know not that he was dead! All the signs were there, including the running of your important and critical government by astrologers and still, you missed of it.

Dharma a prophet? No, indeed no. She is emotionally in agony for the information which is poured through her hands--she knows not more than any in the reading--in her consciousness. BUT "I" CAN TELL YOU HOW IT WILL BE AND THEREFORE YOU MAY CALL ME, HATONN, A PROPHET, IF YOU WISH FOR ALWAYS THERE WILL BE THE PROPHET WHO COMES BEFORE THE CHRISTED MASTER SENT FORTH FROM THE SEAT OF GOD. THE TRUE MARK OF A PROPHET IS THAT 100% OF THE TIME THE UNFOLDMENT COMES AS PRESENTED--YE SHALL SEE IT HAPPEN NOW, BEFORE THINE EYES UNLESS YE TAKE ACTION AND CHANGE OF THE PROJECTION. WILL YE DO SO? I SEE NO PROBABILITY OF SUCH. IS IT POSSIBLE? OF COURSE--ALL IS POSSIBLE WITH GOD!

Dharma, allow us to continue now with the unfoldment of Jack Berstein's story and the truth of that which you face, now, in power throughout your world.

RELIGION IN THE "HOLY LAND"

The land on which the present state of Israel has been built, formerly Palestine, was once walked upon by Moses, Jesus and Mohammed.

Since Palestine was the site of many religious events and has many religious sites, it is rightfully referred to as the HOLY LAND. So, one would think that Palestine, now Israel, would tend to have an air of holiness about it. (You see, brothers, evil always usurps that which is most Godly in representation in order to make fools of the masses.) The ungodly Satan even calls himself "Satan" to confuse you with God, the "Sananda" of Egyptian lineage of verbiage. (Editors Note: Had Immanuel (Jesus) Christ been born in Egypt, He would have been called Sananda.) He (Satan) takes his then recognized label and infiltrates the most holy time of celebration, Christmas, with one he labels "Santa" S-A-T-A-N/S-A-N-T-A (same letters, even) to confuse you and give your children from tiny infant the cause to expect something worldly and wondrous for nothing and eager to have, have, have of worldly, physical "things". Oh, dear ones, it has been most subtle and deceitfully disguised in colors of goodness and charade of Godness.

When Palestinian Moslems and Palestinian Jews occupied Palestine, there was a religious aura. But, since the Zionists took over the area and set up the state of Israel, it is one of the most sinful nations in the world where only less than 5% of the Jews are religious. It is interesting to note that those who are strongly religious are Arab Moslems and Arab Christians who make up only a small minority in Israel.

ISRAELI LAWS SUPPRESS ALL RELIGION--For instance, it is against the law to try and convert a Jew to another religion even if the Jew is an atheist or humanist.

A Christian is permitted to preach the gospel in a church building, but for the clergy or anyone to even tell anyone about teachings in the Bible outside the church building will bring a FIVE YEAR PRISON SENTENCE.

For a Christian to give a Bible or other religious article to a Jew will also bring a five year sentence. Even an act of kindness by a Christian toward a Jew, such as giving a gift of food, can be interpreted as trying to convert the Jew to Christianity and can bring a five year prison sentence.

This same law of religious suppression applies to those of the Islamic faith who in an act of kindness give a gift of any kind to a Jew. A five year prison sentence can result.

The treatment of religious Jews is touchy for the ruling Zionists. World-wide, Jews and non-Jews view Israel as a land where Jews may practice their religion without persecution. Therefore, the Zionists do not dare risk suppressing Judaism for fear of arousing world opinion against them. So, the ruling Zionists merely tolerate the religious practices of the small minority of Jews in Israel.

GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE

The American people have been led to believe that Jews are "God's Chosen People". This myth was begun by a small group of Jews. A few Jewish leaders took excerpts from the Bible and interpreted them to mean that God designated them as "Chosen People". But, isn't it odd that it is not the religious Jews who claim to be "God's Chosen People". It is the atheistic non-believing Jews who claim that honor. It is the true religious Jews who take up the Journals which we project and bear them to the precious altars, hiding them beneath floorboards and in hollows in the fields. It is the Jewish community of believers in this nation of the U.S. who give the most gracious comfort and encouragement unto my people. Likewise it is the Zionist non-believing Jews who work hardest and violently to destroy the word we bring. "God's Chosen People" no longer reside in the "Holy Land", dear ones who receive the lie and now dwell in God's CHOSEN land, the last bastion of freedom on the globe!

Leading the cry, "We are God's Chosen People" are the Zionist/Marxist (Ashkenazi) Jews who for political purposes chose Judaism and who don't have a drop of biblical Jewish blood in them.

One Israeli religious Jew said it well, "At one time we Jews were chosen by God to be his messengers. But, long ago we forfeited that right."

Anyone who has read the Bible with an open mind knows that God gave Jews of
    that time special favors. But, it was in the form of covenants. In these covenants were conditions--the conditions were that God demanded the Jews obey His word. Time after time the Jews broke the covenants. They rejected God and turned to adoring Mammon. It doesn't take a biblical scholar to realize that long ago even the real Jews gave up the right of being God's chosen people.

In comparing the degree to which the followers of the three practice their beliefs, Jack makes this observation:

Judaism--Few Jews, Sephardic or Ashkenazi, are religious. This is true in America, in Israel and world-wide.

Christianity--The Christian religion has felt the influence of Jewish meddling and infiltration (especially in America) resulting in confusion and bickering between the various Christian denominations. This has led to a "luke-warm" attitude among most Christians toward their religion. There is evidence to prove that Jews, or one of their many fronts, have started many of the Christian denominations and thus dominate doctrine.

Islam--Moslems, who follow the teachings of Islam, are by far the most fervent of the three major religions in following their religious beliefs.

The Judeo-Christian ethic we hear so much about in America is a big joke--the result of an intense Zionist propaganda campaign.

YOU MIGHT WELL CONSIDER THIS: GOD SAID, "BEWARE OF THOSE WHO CALL THEMSELVES JEWS AND ARE NOT, FOR THEY LIE." Could it be, victims of the lie, that the Ashkenazi (Zionist Khazars) Jews are the people to whom God was referring? I suggest you continue to think about this most diligently.

I would like to give unto one of my most beloved friends and scribes, JOY, this input herein. THIS is the information we required regarding religion, churches and awakening of the minds into service. Now, precious, your material can be utilized in worthiness of its content. Once awakened to truth MAN must have a means to contact his own guidance within. May your heart come to peace, chela, for it has been burdened in feelings of unworthiness which you could not bring into understanding. Blessings are upon you, precious, for all things must come in proper sequence that truth be accepted lest Man reject of it. Further, you and my beloved N.B., shall have plenty of uses for all those years of researching data for backing up this presentation in FACT AS RECOGNIZED BY EARTH HISTORIANS! So be it and blessings and benediction be upon the Truth and Light.

ISRAEL STIRS PERPETUAL WAR

In the Holy Land, it would seem that there would be peace if peace would be found anywhere on the planet. Not so, instead, war and preparation for war is ever present and constant.

The Israeli military machine is recognized as the fourth most powerful in the world. From the standpoint of the amount of its planes, tanks and other fighting equipment, plus the fact that they are of the latest U.S. design, along with nuclear stockpiles directly given by you in the U.S. along with others hidden from your attention, such as the Soviet Union in great amounts, does make the military machine of Israel very powerful. But, in the army, serious weaknesses have developed.

Before exploring the weaknesses of Israel's army, let us briefly review each of the wars in which Israel has been involved--an average of one every eight years since it became a state in 1948.

1948 War: Just after Israel had declared itself a state, Palestinians and other Arabs attacked the Israeli Army which had been formed out of the terrorist groups, the Irgun and Stern Gang. The reason for the attack by the Palestinians was to try and regain their homes which, through murder and terrorism, the Zionists had confiscated. The Palestinians had been a peaceful people and were not trained in the art of warfare, while the Ashkenazi Zionist Jews who had migrated from Soviet Russia, Poland and Germany had more knowledge of tactical warfare.

In addition, Zionists had built up a large amount of arms which they had purchased from the U.S. and communist countries and had illegally smuggled into the area. The Arabs were defeated and in the process, Israel conquered more Palestinian territory.

1956 War: Egypt owned the land through which the Suez Canal flows. Egypt's President Nasser declared his intention of taking over operation of the canal from England. This would have hurt England's colonial empire. So England, along with France and Israel, conspired to attack Egypt.

With Egypt nearly subdued, America's President Eisenhower stepped in and ordered England, France and Israel to withdraw. At the time, the United States was still militarily strong enough to back up Eisenhower's order, so England, France and Israel did withdraw. This was the ONLY time during U.S.-Israeli relations that a U.S. president put the interests of America ahead of Israel's interests.

1967 War: Tension was mounting between Egypt and Israel over territory located between the two countries--the Sinai and Gaza Strip.

To help Israel get an unfair advantage, the Soviet Union resorted to trickery: Soviet diplomats in Egypt told President Nasser to threaten war but not attack. This act of treachery enabled Israel to attack while Egypt was "off-guard" and destroy Egypt's military capacity in six days. Thus this became known as the Six Days War. Further, if it had not ended on the Sixth day the Israelis had nuclear weapons already aboard planes and publicly stated to the world that they would be used!

It is known openly that it has been the goal of Israel's leaders to take over all the land between the Nile and Euphrates Rivers. Besides the Sinai and Gaza Strip which Israel intended to take from Egypt during the war, they desired the West Bank which was part of Jordan, and the Golan Heights which was part of Syria. So during the 1967 War, Israel resorted to trickery.

Israel had the technical equipment to intercept radio messages and change these messages (boil them) and then send them on to their destination. During the war, Israel intercepted messages from Egypt to Jordan and Syria and changed the messages, tricking Jordan and Syria into entering the war. The Arab countries were defeated and Israel took a big step toward its goal of conquest by occupying the Golan Heights and West Bank as well as the Sinai and Gaza Strip.

Even though Israel's attack on Egypt is called the 1967 War and often referred to as the Six-Day War, it can hardly be called a war. Egypt, the most powerful Arab nation at that time, didn't have a chance to even get into the fight. Trickery on the part of the Soviet Union and Israel as has been explained, rendered the so-called 1967 War nothing more than a treacherous act of terrorism for which the Soviets and Israel are famous.

Now, look closely, chelas at the trickery involved with Saddam Hussein and perhaps you can pull into focus, the events relative to this war you are in at the moment. Hussein was told by your State Department that it was time and a fine time to take a portion of northern Kuwait--even the Kuwaiti rulers were in tune with the action. But you see, it was intended that the trickery work and Saddam was double-crossed and now you end up in the very war that will accomplish exactly that which the Zionists/Soviet Union, etc. desire to have happen. Your "in-cahoots" leadership sent all your troops into Saudi Arabia, leaving your own country wide open for invasion or whatever else is planned--i.e. usurpation and destruction of your Constitutional system of government without recourse of you-the-people and no POWER to defend selves. Your own so-called servant, THE PRESIDENT, has told you exactly how it will be--he will dictate, henceforth, all matters and decisions. Further, you-the-people will pay for the adventure in every manner imaginable, including death of your sons and daughters. THE HANDWRITING IS CLEAR AND DECISIVE--READ IT!

I have written at length about the following incident but you MUST HEAR IT AGAIN!

ISRAEL'S ATTACK ON THE U.S.S. LIBERTY

During the Six-Day War, one of the most daring acts of treachery was committed. It was the attack on an American ship, the U.S.S. Liberty (and you can verify this yourselves, citizens) by America's so-called friend, Israel.

During Israel's treacherous attack on Egypt, the U.S.S. LIBERTY, an American surveillance ship, was cruising off the coast of Israel monitoring the progress of the attack.

Realizing the U.S.S. LIBERTY was learning and recording Israel's acts of treachery, Israeli leaders decided to ‘‘get rid" of the evidence. Israeli planes and torpedo boats attacked LIBERTY with obvious intent of sinking it. If the ship was sunk, thus destroying the evidence, Israel then could blame Egypt for the attack--and the Zionist controlled news-media in America would have given the LIE as FACT with the intent of turning the American people against Egypt. But bravery on the part of the LIBERTY crew kept the ship afloat. Israel failed in its act of treachery against America, its ally, but during the attack, Israel killed 34 crew members of the LIBERTY and severely wounded over 170.

Israel claimed the attack on the LIBERTY was a case of "mistaken identity". But reports by the surviving crew and other evidence prove that the attack by Israel was intentional. I suggest that we not spend more time on the incident at this time for details, including the efforts to silence the surviving crew, are documented in a prior Journal.

Facts about the attack on the U.S.S. LIBERTY were omitted by the Zionist-controlled American news-media. All that the Zionists told the American people was that Israel had sunk an American ship, but that it was a case of mistaken identity.

An investigation by the U.S. Government was silenced and the matter quickly removed from all news sources. This, dear ones, is an excellent example of the tremendous influence the Zionists have over the U.S. Government!

The identical thing is taking place before your own eyes in every news broadcast you receive and is shown on your vidiot boxes--and THEY tell you they are doing so! YOU GET NO NEWS WHATSOEVER AS TO WHAT IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST--THE FACADE IS UNIMAGINABLE TO YOU WHO THINK YOU SUPPORT TRUTH AND JUSTICE! I TELL YOU AGAIN, THERE ARE NO LENGTHS THE ANTI-CHRIST WILL NOT PASS ON IN ORDER TO GAIN CONTROL OF YOUR WORLD! SUPPORT THE TROOPS? OH, INDEED, INDEED!! FOR THEY ARE THE FIRST PAWNS TO BE SACRIFICED TO THIS BEAST OF SATAN--YOU ARE THE NEXT!

1973 War: The treachery on the part of Zionist Israel and the Soviets that led to the 1967 War embittered the Arab people and immediately they began arming with the intent of retaliating for this Israeli treachery and to try and take back the land that Israel had taken from them. By 1973 they were prepared.

Even though several Arab countries were preparing militarily, they were trying to peacefully work out a solution with Israel. But, Israel was assured that their Zionist brethren in America would use their power over the U.S. Government to make sure that the U.S. would support Israel. So, Israel's leaders continued to maintain a belligerent attitude.

Realizing the hopelessness of further negotiating with Israel's leaders, Egypt, along with Jordan, Syria and Iraq, attacked Israel--and they were winning.

With Israel facing defeat, the powerful Zionists in America pulled the strings of their power over the U.S. Government and the U.S. Government officials obeyed their Zionists masters. Massive amounts of U.S. military equipment and arms were airlifted at taxpayer's expense to Israel to bolster the retreating Israeli forces.

This U.S. aid enabled Israel to turn the tide and emerge victorious. Yes, Israel was saved, but so much U.S. military equipment was airlifted to Israel at that time that the U.S. Armed Forces were left in short supply and in a most weakened position.

U.S. Government officials are so much under the influence of the Zionists that they had alerted the 82nd Airborne Division (near and dear to your hearts?) stationed at Ft. Bragg, N.C. and U.S. troops stationed in Germany for the purpose of being sent to aid Israel, if necessary.

It is pretty sad that to please the Zionist power in America, U.S. Government officials are willing to sacrifice the lives of American boys to save Zionist/Marxist Israel.

Young men already in the U.S. Armed Forces and their parents, grandparents, brothers and sisters ARE NOW PAYING THE PRICE FOR THAT BIT OF TREACHERY DELIBERATELY DUMPED ON YOUR UNSUSPECTING BACKS. Dear ones, you can find proof of all these things for it is known throughout your world to all save YOU.

Israel precipitated wars and attempts to involve the U.S. in these wars, because if necessary, to save Israel in one of their acts of aggression, the U.S. Government will bow to the American Zionists and send American boys into sure death through combat--the youngsters have no choice but to fight on the side of Zionist/Marxist Israel and thusly directly for the benefit of the Soviet Union!

NOW, WHEN YOUR BOYS AND GIRLS DIE IN THIS MIDEAST WAR, YOU MUST KNOW THAT THOSE RESPONSIBLE ARE THE ZIONIST JEWS IN AMERICA AND THE WEAK-SPINED POLITICIANS IN WASHINGTON, D.C. WHO BOW TO THEIR ZIONIST LORDS--LOOK IT UP AND PROVE IT TO YOURSELVES FOR IT IS NO LONGER A SECRET FOR THE BEAST LOVES TO BOAST OF HIS CONQUESTS!

NEW YORK/MOSCOW/TEL AVIV TRIANGLE

Of the things which I have written prior to this, one of the most tenacious objections has been to my presentation of this triangle of power. It is time you look at it through another perspective and then, GO LOOK IT UP FOR PROOF EXISTS EVEN THOUGH EFFORTS TO HIDE SAME FROM YOU ARE RAMPANT!

In Jack's words: At this point, you may be confused, Israel and the Soviets are ideological allies--both follow the ideas of Karl Marx, so both are communist/socialist. Yet, the Soviets supplied military equipment to the Arabs--Israel's enemies; and at the same time, the Soviet Union's enemy, the United States, was arming Israel. I, Hatonn, told you at onset of these Journals in writing, that you have long been a brother ally to the Soviet Union and the masses simply tried to assassinate my scribe--you had best put the stones down and get yourselves prepared for that which is now coming down upon your heads.

To understand the treachery of which Zionist/Bolshevik Jews are capable and to understand the treachery which took place before and during the 1973 War, we must explain the new York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle. To do so, it is necessary to go back a few years in history.

A heavy migration of Jews from Russia to America started in 1831. Most of these were communist Jews. So many of these communist/Bolshevik Jews settled in New York City that New York has been referred to as "Moscow on the Hudson".

It has been pointed out, and with good reason, that decisions regarding communist policies come NOT FROM MOSCOW, BUT FROM NEW YORK CITY. The important point herein is the fact that there is a close-unbroken tie between the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews in New York City and the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews in Moscow, and extending to include the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews who dominate Israel's government. For goodness sakes, America, the elite government officials stood by and WATCHED the Soviets placing missiles off-shore along your coast-lines. Those missiles are still in place and aimed at your cities--yes--YOU, AMERICA!

The Zionist power over the U.S. Government in Washington, D.C. stems from the Zionist/Bolsheviks centered in new York City. It is from New York that orders go out to the vast Zionist network all over the U.S.--a network that influences the economic and political affairs of not only our federal government, but nearly all, if not all, state governments, and to a great extent the governments of the larger and even medium sized cities. This power of the Zionist/Bolshevik Jews over the U.S. makes the New York leg of the New York/Moscow/Tel Aviv Triangle a tremendous influence over communist policies.

In viewing the 1973 War, most people, and it seems most Arabs, are of the impression that since Soviet Russia sold equipment to Egypt and other Arab countries, the Soviets were in support of the Arabs in the 1973 War. This is a false impression. To understand that this is the result of more deceit on the part of Israel and the Soviet Union, you must be aware of the Golda Meir--Stalin/Kaganovich Pact.

Golda Meir had been born in Russia, grew up in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and in 1921 migrated to Israel. In 1949, Golda Meir became Israel's first ambassador to the Soviet Union.

Representing Israel, Ambassador Golda Meir, a Bolshevik Jewess, met with two representatives of the Soviet Union: Kaganovich, a Bolshevik Jew and Stalin who had married a Bolshevik Jewess. They made a secret agreement--a pact.

ISRAEL'S PART OF THE PACT

1. Israel would NOT allow any Western country, especially the U.S., to build military bases on Israeli territory.

2. Israel would allow an official communist party to function freely in Israel.

3. Israel would NOT make any agreement to solve the Palestinian problem.

4. Israel would influence world Jewry, especially in the U.S., to have Western powers adopt a policy of favoring Israel over the Arabs.

5. Israel was to continue its Marxist economic policies and prevent any free-enterprise tendencies.

SOVIET UNION'S PART OF THE PACT

1. The Soviets would institute a pro-Arab policy solely as a camouflage for its true intentions which was to furnish aid to the Arabs, but never enough to enable the Arabs to destroy Israel.

2. The Soviets would open the gates of Soviet satellite countries to Jewish immigration to Israel. Should this be insufficient, Soviet Russia then would open its own gates to "emigration".

3. The Soviets would absolutely guarantee the security of Israel.

**Both the Soviet Union and Israel would exchange intelligence reports!!!

From the terms of this pact, you can see it was, and still is, the aim of the Soviet Union and Zionist/Marxist Israel to prevent peace between the Arab countries and Israel until all the Arab countries are forced to adopt socialism under Soviet leadership.

In the conduct of the 1973 War you can also see part of this deceitful agreement being utilized--in particular the part about the Soviet Union helping the Arabs--but not helping enough to defeat Israel.

In planning the 1967 War, Israel was aware that the Arab countries bordering Israel were buying equipment from the Soviets, an Israeli ally. But, because of the Golda Meir--Stalin/Kaganovich Pact, Israeli leaders knew the Soviets would not help the Arabs enough to defeat Israel--that the aid the Soviets were giving the Arabs was only "bait" to draw the Arab countries into the Soviet trap. Also, Israeli leaders knew that their American Zionist brethren were making sure the U.S. Government was supplying enough arms to stop the Arabs; and would send more equipment, even troops if necessary.

When the 1973 War started, Jordan, Egypt, Syria and Iraq surprised Israel with their improved fighting capability.

The Egyptian Army faced what would seem an impossible task in its attempt to penetrate Israeli territory.

First, there was the water barrier, the Suez Canal, to cross. Then, they would face a high wall of sand and fine dust which was erected by Israel. Behind that wall was a third barrier--a line of Israeli fortification. These fortifications were stronger than the Maginot Line erected by France before World War II to stop any German invasion of France.

Yet, by ingenuity, the Egyptian Army crossed the Suez Canal, went over the sand and dust barrier and broke through the heavy fortifications in a matter of a few hours.

Israel was in trouble; the Arabs were winning the war.

But, as pre-planned--if necessary, the U.S. airlifted huge amounts of military equipment and supplies to Israel and, as mentioned before, the U.S. Airborne Division at Ft. Bragg, N.C. and U.S. troops stationed in Germany were placed on alert and would have been sent to help the Israeli forces if it became necessary to help Israel win the war. Fortunately for America, American troops weren't needed to help Israel survive. The additional arms were enough. However, the Arab forces were strong enough to stop Israel from taking over more Arab land. In fact, Egypt was able to take back part of the Sinai.

Egypt's President Sadat realized that the Soviets had no intention of helping the Arabs win the war; that the Soviets in selling them some equipment were only trying to trap Egypt in the Soviet net. So, Sadat kicked Soviet military advisors and civilian technicians out of Egypt.

1982 INVASION OF LEBANON

In Israel, most Jews have become tired of Israel's involvement in war and aggressive acts and want peace. It is only the communist faction that wants war. Sadly, it is these communists who are in power in Israel.

The 1982 attack into Lebanon by Israel further divided the Jewish population of Israel--even within the more militant Zionist Jews there is a split.

The reason given by Israeli leaders for the attack into Lebanon was "to root out the Palestine Liberation Army (PLO) and stop their terrorist attacks into Israel. Many Israeli's have dared speak out and condemn this reason as false. They have pointed out that in an effort to achieve peace with Israel, the P.L.O. had for some eleven months refrained from making any attacks on Israel.

The real reasons for Israel's attack into Lebanon were:

1. It is the intention of Israel's Zionist/Marxist leaders to carry on perpetual war. The attack into Lebanon was merely another phase of Israel's "wars of aggression" policy.

2. Water is scarce in the Mideast, especially in Israel. Ever since Israel became a state, it has wanted the waters of the Litani River for use in Israel, and the only way they could get it was to go in and take it militarily.

Israeli leaders and the general population figured the war would last only a few days. But, the Palestinian and other Arabs fought heroically against the Israeli invaders who had far superior equipment. As the months passed without victory, and as more Israeli soldiers were brought home and buried, dissent within Israel spread. In the Israeli military forces, many members resigned or refused to carry out orders because it would have meant killing innocent civilians.

The death of the 250 marines serving in Lebanon has been blamed on the Arabs. This is as it had been reported by the Zionist-controlled news-media in America. But, this is not the case, dear ones! In fact, the American Marine base attack was PLANNED BY ISRAELI MILITARY PERSONNEL (THE MOSSAD). In that case, however, who actually carried out the attack becomes totally immaterial--Israeli personnel planned and instigated the attack. It is common practice for the Zionist/Marxists to plan a covert act and then get someone else to do the dirty work, if at all possible, in order to have no slip-ups in the "blaming".

By instigating the attack on the Marine base, the Israeli "War Hawks" had hoped the attack would turn the American people against the Arabs and that America could be drawn into the war and further help Israel in its aggression against the Arabs. Fortunately, for once, the American people didn't fall for the trap--BUT NO SANCTIONS CAME DOWN AGAINST THE ENEMY, EITHER, YOU MUST REMEMBER.

A good example of how the Zionists will commit an act of terrorism with the thought of someone else being blamed is the Lavon Affair. In 1954 a group of Israelis set off a series of bombings of American institutions in Egypt including the American Embassy. They expected that Egypt would be blamed for the bombings and cause a break in the U.S.-Egyptian relations.

Fortunately, Egyptian authorities caught the Israeli agents in the act of setting one of the bombs and the whole Israeli plot was exposed.

Most Americans are not even aware of the treacherous Lavon Affair because the Zionist-controlled U.S. news-media were prevented from making any reference to it; just as they somehow failed to report any facts surrounding the Israeli shelling of the U.S.S. LIBERTY.

And you think you are getting news this day, February 8, 1991? You get nothing but propaganda while they build you into a frenzy of blood-thirsty masses.

Well, Israel has stirred up the war of wars for you ones and you have fallen for the bait, hook, line, sinker and rotten fish. YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS HEINOUS WAR IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE--DEATH TO TAXES! AT SOME POINT YOU WILL NO LONGER BE ABLE TO TELL THE DIFFERENCE--OR, IS IT ALREADY TOO LATE?

Let us leave this writing for there is other for you to do, Dharma. I suggest that the ones coming into availability of this information sit and carefully consider the contents. You in the community who call yourselves the "Christian Community" who attempt to drive away the publisher had best reconsider your stance--for you show the one WHOM YOU SERVE AND IT IS NOT THE MASTER CHRIST NOR GOD! You, who attack relentlessly these ones who serve God, note that there shall come a day very soon now when the Community shall rise up against you who threaten and effort to prevent truth from flowing--for Man is not stupid, Man is simply uninformed of the truth of things and when he finds the truth of it there is nothing that shall stop Him in his clearing of the dregs of evil from the places of leadership--be it government or pulpit. YOU WILL REMEMBER, YOU OF THE PERVERTERS OF TRUTH INTO THE SORDID SERVICE OF SATAN--MAN IS A FRAGMENT AND REFLECTION OF GOD CREATOR AND HE WILL COME INTO REMEMBERING AND YOUR DAY OF LIES SHALL BE ENDED FOR TRUTH SHALL BE THE TOOL THAT WILL GIVE MAN AGAIN HIS FREEDOM. YOU CAN BEGIN YOUR COUNTDOWN, SATAN, FOR YOUR DAYS OF RULE UPON THE PLANET ARE NUMBERED ON THE HANDS OF GOD AND EVIL SHALL NOT PREVAIL.

So be it and the word is given forth that Man can again find of his balance and truth of journey and purpose. May the Light give forth vision and not blindness. Salu.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

주제글 정보