PJ 48
CHAPTER 7
REC #1 HATONN
WED., APRIL 1, 1992 7:50 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 229

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 1992
BE CAREFUL!

Copies of great advertisements have been sent to me with ques­tions and ponderings. They came, however, too late to get re­sponse unto you readers. I trust that you in other parts of the country have been exposed to same for one who calls self "Ram Dass" is making seminar presentations around your country. This, however, is not the question in point--the Advertisements begin: "Dharma" will spend a - - - -!" The immediate outlay comes from Salt Lake City.

I do not see how you could be confused, even by the ads, if you actually read our material. I don't want any of you deceived, however, so I will simply state that we have nothing to do with religious services of any kind--we serve ONLY GOD and you need no "in-betweens" telling you how it is, especially ones who have trained with Tavistock engineers such as Leary, etc. There is only ONE GOD and YOU ALREADY HAVE A DIRECT LINE!

Who then, is Ram Dass? One of very human aspect who has chosen that name to fit his needs. Much of the presentation of­fers possibilities of insight and steps to higher learning. I personally consider Ram Dass to be computer terms. RAM: An acronym for RANDOM ACCESS MEMORY. RAM is the "working memory" of the computer into which applications pro­grams can be loaded from outside and then executed. It is a memory into which the user can enter information and instruc­tions (write), and from which the user can call up data (read). DOS: An acronym for DISK OPERATING SYSTEM. A specialized, disk-oriented program that provides an easy-to-use link between the user and a computer's disk drive.

Now, please, I want you to realize the terms are not as "accidental" or Eastern Mystic as at first perceived. The point of the Tavistock Institute through all of these pro­gramming type of seminars and workshops is exactly the same as RAM DOS: access into the very basic working of the mind (computer disc) and programming via access to the "working memory" of YOUR computer--BE CAREFUL LEST YOU GET MORE PROGRAMMING THAN YOU WISHED SIMPLY BY IMPROVING PHYSICAL CONSCIOUSNESS AND PRESENTATION. INTENT OF THESE ONES? I HAVE NO COMMENT--YOU ALL SHOULD NOW HAVE ADEQUATE INFORMATION AND KNOWLEDGE THROUGH WHICH TO DISCERN TEACHERS AND THEIR PRESENTATIONS--"KNOW­ING" IS ENOUGH GUIDELINE AND IF THE PRESEN­TATION BE IN TOTAL TRUTH, YOU SHALL KNOW, SEE AND HEAR. IF THE PRESENTATION ALLOWS THINGS WHICH DEVIATE FROM THE TRUTH OF THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD AND CREATION--YOU HAVE A FALSE PROPHET!! NO MORE AND NO LESS--GOD GAVE YOU THE CAPABILITY OF "WISDOM" AND WE HAVE EFFORTED TO HONE THE GIFT. SO, WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT IT? WHAT I THINK ABOUT IT HAS NO FINITE VALUE TO YOU.

TODAY' WATCH

There is too much for which to watch and see this day for me to spend precious time at it--note Libya being BLACKMAILED by your country under the guise of the U.N.; note what Bush is giving away to the Soviets along with blackmail to the rest of the "new" nations as well. Note that monies given will be "Global" currency through the International Monetary Fund and The World Bank. Note also that the "package" has already been ap­proved and the treaties signed--Bush is just telling you about it today. If you buy it--then, the Astronauts can come home. Boy, you have a lot to learn, Americans, and obviously you could not learn without experience for selves--a world in shambles didn't seem to even make you "nod".

ACADEMY AWARDS

There is something to see in the winnings of SILENCE OF THE LAMBS, the story of serial killings of the worst imaginable kind. The acting was very good but I am appalled at the substance, except that these types of violent presentations (and above all--winning) causes you viewers to reconsider your attitudes regarding the content. It is only a blatant and intended shock to you-the-public to further cause you to drown in violence and decadence of the most horrific and debasing kind. What happened to entertainment? The Academy just couldn't bring itself to allow goodness to win--can you not see? Would I suggest you NOT see it? Come now, since when has Hatonn EVER TOLD YOU NOT TO SEE AND HEAR A THING? SEE AND HEAR ALL YOU WISH--ONLY ASK "GOD" TO SIT WITH YOU IN THE VIEWING CHAMBER AND SEE WHAT YOU GET IN SUBSTANCE. AHO.

OTHER CORRESPONDENCE AND INQUIRIES

I shall effort to get to dictation via recorder a bit later today for we are again terribly behind and I weary of having to ask for your patience. Also, we will have a meeting on the week-end and we shall endeavor to compile questions in an orderly man-ner to cover and make available to you.

We only "offer", for we have the meetings anyway and I cannot longer take the time from the JOURNALS to respond to questions--and some are spoken from many, many of you and need response. Will it not be nice when ALL can hear and understand and we need no speakers? Ah, indeed, we are headed there rapidly and Dharma, I believe, is the most relieved to have the encouraging word. Until then we simply keep on keeping on. The Pentagon, the CIA and Military Intelligence--as well as British Intelligence--are all after us. In this last LIBERATOR we show you pictures of the underground Northrop installations from the surface. This is to reassure you that we are not playing games with our information. Those sites were given in a general overview of the national picture of major construction and use.

I suggest you all go forth and effort at breakneck speed getting Perot and Gritz into a team working together and you can pull off the remainder of the revelations of conspiracy against you.

KISSINGER

Note how your old friend--er--ah--well, not Dharma's old friend for she made it early onto the top of his "hit list". At any rate, note Kissinger defending his "Associates" and telling you he had no gain from any of his "connections". Chelas, if you allow the tiger to chew upon your carcass--guess what?? Can you now see that "Knowing Truth" is the only weapon you have remaining?? We of the "Hosts", through God and the Beloved Christed Ones, can show you the way and provide the transportation--but you have to desire to make the trip. Salu.

BRIEF THOUGHT OF LIGHT

To THINK is to CREATE, or, As you THINK in your HEART, so is it with you.

Stop and think a moment on this that it may get firmly fixed within your mind. A Thinker is a Creator. A Thinker lives in a world of his own conscious creation. When you once know how "to think", you can create at will anything you wish--whether it be a new personality, a new environment--or a new world.

If you will allow that wondrous tool to be guided in goodly transition you will come to KNOW that all consciousness is One, and how it is all God's Consciousness manifest in His creations. This understanding gives rise to the fact that all invisible cells will unite and form the various organisms for the expression and use of the different Centers of Intelligence in Association (CIA; according to God) through which God desires to "express".

Well, chelas, you were created in God's Image and Likeness after which was breathed into you the Breath of Life and ye be­came a Living Soul.

MAN EXPRESSES GOD

By creating man in God's Image and Likeness, He created an organism capable of expressing ALL of His Consciousness and all of His Will, which means likewise all of His POWER, INTELLIGENCE--AND LOVE! HE THEREFORE MADE IT PERFECT IN THE BEGINNING, PATTERNING IT AFTER HIS OWN PERFECTION.

When God breathed into man's organism His Breath, it be­came alive with Him; for then it was He who breathed into it His Will--not from without, but from within--from the Kingdom of Heaven within, where always He IS. Ever af­terward He breathed and lived and had His Being within man, for He created him in His Own Image and Likeness ONLY FOR THAT PURPOSE.

The proof of this is: man does not and cannot breathe of himself. Something far greater than his conscious, natural self lives in his body and breathes through his very lungs. A mighty power within his body thus uses the lungs, even as it uses the heart to force the blood containing the life indrawn through the lungs to every cell of the body; as it uses the stomach and other organs to digest and assimilate food to make blood, tissue, hair and bone; as it uses the brain, the tongue, the hands and feet, to think and say and do every­thing that man does.

This power is God's Will to BE and LIVE in man. There­fore, whatever man is, God IS, and whatever man does, or you do, God DOES, and whatever you say or think, it is God Who says or thinks it through your organism.

Please give some of your thoughts to this matter for you have been sorely misled and it shall be costly indeed if you see not the Truth and reality of your presence and reality. So be it.

CIA CONTINUED

Back to the CIA and other dreary, dark secrets thrust against you. First in order this day in this writing is a further outlay of activities of Kissinger and Clone Bush because it is such an inte­gral part of the Intelligence Cult mentality and organization. I simply cannot rush through this uncovering in limited measure for it is all so entangled that it must be unraveled thread by thread. Thank you for your attention and please do not spend time flailing self for that which you knew not--come into KNOWING and then the creative thoughts for action will start to surge.

I am overwhelming Dharma with information and I must take caution lest I rush toO quickly. I consider that if she can write it--you can read it in even less time and that measures my output to your needs--if you get behind, it is of your doing for I shall not slow the pace and yet you MUST realize from day to day that much is going on which I cannot even begin to touch upon.

Two things of great importance are: First Colonel Fletcher Prouty (now famous because of the JFK uncover) has such abundant information of even more importance to you that I know not how to get it all to you. He has just exposed that there exists an Anglo-American "Murder, Inc." which targets and undermines the sovereignty of the European nations. So you see--the threads of the web move in all directions to encompass the globe--BUT THE HEART OF THE WEB ALWAYS RE­SIDES IN THE ONE FOCUS--THE GLOBAL CON­TROLLERS, IN PRACTICAL REFERENCE: THE COM­MITTEE OF 300.

Second, you need to know all about the "collapse of Olympia and York Real Estate corporations".

The Bank of England is right now coordinating a massive inter­national effort to prevent the insolvency of the Canadian-based real estate giant from bringing down the international dollar credit system. The effort involves Canada's central bank and the U.S. Federal Reserve. It is all a part and parcel of the "dope" business run by the Bush Brush Gang and I need to tell you about it, so please bear with us while I effort to run on through the Kissinger clone business.

Chelas, PLEASE COUNT YOUR CALENDAR YEARS--THE CONSPIRACY LAID FORTH "PLAN 2000" AND THAT MEANS, BY ANY LANGUAGE--TOTAL CONTROL OF ALL NATIONS AND PEOPLE--BY YEAR 2000! You are IN IT, beloved ones, for time has run out for them to bring down the prison doors. PLEASE WAKE UP!!

UNITED NATIONS AMBASSADOR AND
KISSINGER CLONE

The farce of Bush's pantomime in support of the Kissinger China card very nearly turned into the tragedy of general war in late 1971. This involved the December 1971 war between India and Pakistan, which led to the creation of an independent state of Bangladesh, and which must be counted as one of the least-known thermonuclear confrontations of the U.S.A. and U.S.S.R. For Kissinger and Bush, what was at stake in this cri­sis was the consolidation of the China card.

In 1970, Yahya Khan, the British-connected, Sandhurst-edu­cated dictator of Pakistan, was forced to announce that elections would be held in the entire country. It will be recalled that Pakistan was at that time two separate regions, East and West, with India in between. In East Pakistan or Bengal, the Awami League of Sheik Mujibur Rahman campaigned on a platform of autonomy for Bengal, accusing the central government in far-off Islamabad of ineptitude and exploitation. The resentment in East Pakistan was made more acute by the fact that Bengal had just been hit by a typhoon, which had caused extensive flooding and devastation, and by the failure of the government in West Pakistan to organize an effective relief effort. In the elections, the Awami League won 167 out of 169 seats in the East. Yahya Khan delayed the seating of the new national assembly and, on the evening of March 25, ordered the Pakistani Army to arrest Mujibur and to wipe out his organization in East Pakistan.

EAST PAKISTAN GENOCIDE

The army proceeded to launch a campaign of political genocide in East Pakistan. Estimates of the number of victims range from 500,000 to 3 million dead. All members of the Awami League, all Hindus, all students and intellectuals were in danger of exe­cution by roving army patrols. A senior U.S. Foreign Service officer sent home a dispatch in which he told of West Pakistani soldiers setting fire to a women's dormitory at the University of Dacca and then machine-gunning the women when they were forced by the flames to run out. Chelas, this is evil at its height of horror. This campaign of killing went on until December and it generated an estimated 10 million refugees which caused inde­scribable chaos in India, whose government was unable to pre­vent untold numbers from starving to death.

From the very beginning of this monumental genocide, Kissinger and Nixon made it clear that they would not condemn Yahya Khan whom Nixon considered a personal friend. Kissinger referred merely to the "strong-arm tactics of the Pak­istani military", and Nixon circulated a memo in his own hand­writing saying, "To all hands. Don't squeeze Yahya at this time." Nixon stressed repeatedly that he wanted to "tilt" in fa­vor of Pakistan in the crisis.

One level of explanation for this active complicity in genocide was that Kissinger and Nixon regarded Yahya Khan as their in­dispensable back channel to Peking. But Kissinger could soon go to Peking any time he wanted, and soon he could talk to the Chinese U.N. delegate in a New York safe house. The essay and support for the butcher Yahya Khan was this: In 1962, India and China had engaged in brief border war, and the Peking leaders regarded India as their geopolitical enemy. In order to ingratiate himself with Chou and Mao, Kissinger wanted to take a position in favor of Pakistan, and therefore of Pakistan's ally China, and against India and against India's ally, the U.S.S.R. (Shortly after Kissinger's trip to China had taken place and Nixon had announced his intention to go to Peking, India and the U.S.S.R. signed a 20 year friendship treaty.)

In Kissinger's view, the Indo-Pakistani conflict over Bengal was sure to become a Sino-Soviet clash by proxy, and he wanted the United States aligned with China in order to impress Peking with the vast benefits to be derived from the U.S.-P.R.C. strategic alliance under the heading of the "China card".

Kissinger and Nixon were isolated within the Washington bu­reaucracy on this issue. Secretary of State Rogers was very re­luctant to go on supporting Pakistan, and this was the prevalent view in Foggy Bottom and in the embassies around the world. Nixon and Kissinger were isolated from the vast majority of congressional opinion, which expressed horror and outrage over the extent of the carnage being carried out week after week, month after month, by Yahya Khan's armed forces. Even the media and U.S. public opinion could not find any reason for the friendly "tilt" in favor of Yahya Khan. On July 31, Kissinger exploded at a meeting of the Senior Review Group when a pro­posal was made that the Pakistani army could be removed from Bengal. "Why is it our business how they govern themselves?" Kissinger raged. "The President always says to tilt to Pakistan, but every proposal I get from inside the U.S. government is in the opposite direction. Sometimes I think I am in a nut house." This went on for months. On December 3, at a meeting of Kissinger's Washington Special Action Group, Kissinger ex­ploded again, exclaiming, "I've been catching unshirted hell ev­ery half-hour from the president who says we're not tough enough. He really doesn't believe we're carrying out his wishes. He wants to tilt toward Pakistan and he believes that every briefing or statement is going the other way."

Please don't act shocked, readers--the gist of these statements were printed and published in Jack Anderson's syndicated column, and reprinted in Jack Anderson's, THE ANDER­SON PAPERS (New York: Quadrangle/New York Times Book Co. New York Random House, 1973).

But no matter what Rogers, the State Department and the rest of Washington bureaucracy might do, Kissinger knew that George Bush at the U.N. would play along with the pro-Pakistan tilt. "And I knew that George Bush, our able U.N. ambassador, would carry out the President's policy," wrote Kissinger in his memoirs, in describing his decision to drop U.S. opposition to a Security Council debate on the subcontinent. This made Bush one of the most degraded and servile U.S. officials of the era.

SUMMARY: PAKISTAN-INDIA WAR

Indira Gandhi had come to Washington in November to attempt a peaceful settlement to the crisis, but was crudely snubbed by Nixon and Kissinger. The chronology of the acute final phase of the crisis can be summed up as follows:

December 3, 1971: Yahya Khan ordered the Pakistani Air Force to carry out a series of surprise air raids on Indian air bases in the north and west of India. These raids were not effective in destroying the Indian Air Force on the ground, which had been Yahya Khan's intent, but Yahya Khan's aggression did precipi­tate the feared Indo-Pakistani war. The Indian Army made rapid advances against the Pakistani forces in Bengal, while the Indian Navy blockaded Pakistan's ports. At this time, the biggest-ever buildup in the Soviet naval forces in the Indian Ocean also began.

December 4: At the U.N. Security Council, George Bush deliv­ered a speech in which his main thrust was to accuse India of repeated incursions into East Pakistan, and challenging the le­gitimacy of India's resort to arms, in spite of the plain evidence that Pakistan had struck first. Bush introduced a draft resolution which called on India and Pakistan immediately to cease all hos­tilities. Bush's resolution also mandated the immediate with­drawal of all Indian and Pakistani armed forces back to their own territory, meaning in effect that India should pull back from East Pakistan and let Yahya Khan's forces there get back to their mission of genocide against the local population. Ob­servers were to be placed along the Indo-Pakistani borders by the U.N. Secretary General.

Bush's resolution also contained a grotesque call on India and Pakistan to "exert their best efforts toward the creation of a climate conducive to the voluntary return of refugees to East Pakistan". This resolution was out of touch with the two realities: that Yahya Khan had started the genocide in East Pakistan back in March, and that Yahya had now launched aggression against India with his air raids. Bush's resolution was vetoed by the Soviet representative, Yakov Malik.

December 6: The Indian government extended diplomatic recognition to the independent state of Bangladesh. Indian troops made continued progress against the Pakistani Army in Bengal.

On the same day, an NBC camera team filmed much of Nixon's day inside the White House. Part of what was recorded, and later broadcast, was a telephone call from Nixon to George Bush at the United Nations, giving Bush his instructions on how to handle the India-Pakistan crisis, "Some, all over the world, will try to make this basically a political issue," said Nixon to Bush. "You've got to do what you can. More important than anything else now is to get the facts out with regard to what we have done, that we have worked for a political settlement, what we have done for the refugees and so forth and so on. If you see that some here in the Senate and House, for whatever reason, get out and misrepresent our opinions, I want you to hit it frontally, strongly, and toughly; is that clear? Just take the gloves off and crack it, because you know exactly what we have done, OK?" You can check this one out also--with references-- from Jack Anderson previously mentioned book. op. cit., p.226. I am not going to waste time referencing all my information--for several urgent reasons, but "time" is reason enough and you can follow on with what I do present.

FLIRTING WITH GLOBAL WAR

December 7: George Bush at the U.N. made a further step for-ward toward global confrontation by branding India as the aggressor in the crisis, as Kissinger approvingly notes in his memoirs. Bush's draft resolution, described above, which had been vetoed by Malik in the Security Council, was approved by the General Assembly by a non-binding vote of 104 to 11, which Kissinger considered a triumph for Bush. But on the same day, Yahya Khan informed the government in Washington that his military forces in East Pakistan were rapidly disintegrating. Kissinger and Nixon seized on a dubious report from an alleged U.S. agent at a high level in the Indian government which purported to summarize recent remarks of Indira Gandhi to her cabinet. According to this report, which may have come from the later Prime Minister Moraji Desai, Mrs. Gandhi had pledged to conquer the southern part of Pakistani-held Kashmir. If the Chinese "rattled the sword", the report quoted Mrs. Gandhi as saying, the Soviets would respond. This unreliable report be-came one of the pillars for furtlaer actions by Nixon, Kissinger and Bush.

December 8: By this time, the Soviet Navy had some 21 ships either in or approaching the Indian Ocean, in contrast to a pre-crisis level of three ships. At this point, with the Vietnam War raging unabated, the U.S.A. had a total of three ships in the Indian Ocean--two old destroyers and a seaplane tender. The last squadron of the British Navy was departing from the region in the framework of the British pullout from east of Suez.

In the evening, Nixon suggested to Kissinger that the scheduled Moscow summit might be canceled. Kissinger raved that India wanted to detach not just Bengal, but Kashmir also, leading to the further secession of Baluchistan and the total dismemberment of Pakistan. "Fundamentally," wrote Kissinger of this moment, "our only card left was to raise the risks for the Soviets to a level where Moscow would see larger interests jeopardized,"-- by its support of India, which had been lukewarm so far.

December 9: The State Department and other agencies were showing signs of being almost human, seeking to undermine the Nixon-Kissinger-Bush policy through damaging leaks and bureaucratic obstructionism. Nixon, "beside himself" over the damaging leaks, called in the principal officers of the Washing-ton Special Action Group and told them that while he did not insist on their being loyal to the President, they ought at least to be loyal to the United States. Among those Nixon insulted was Undersecretary of State, U. Alexis Johnson. But the leaks only increased.

KISSINGER SENDS NUKE NAVY

December 10: Kissinger ordered the U.S. Navy to create Task Force 74, consisting of the nuclear aircraft carrier Enterprise, with escort and supply ships, and to have these ships proceed from their post at Yankee Station in the Gulf of Tonkin off Viet­nam to Singapore. Is anyone getting a bit scared at "what you don't know" and which has been hurting you all these years? Reread that again: "NUCLEAR AIRCRAFT CARRIER"- "KISSINGER ORDERED". DOES THIS REALLY SOUND LIKE THE GOOD OLD U.S.A. YOU KNEW AND LOVED??? WHO ARE YOU ASKING GOD TO BLESS WHEN YOU SING--"GOD BLESS THE U.S.A. "??

In Dacca, East Pakistan, Major General Rao Farman Ali Khan, the commander of Pakistani forces in Bengal, asked the United Nations representative to help arrange a cease-fire, followed by the transfer of power in East Pakistan to the elected representa­tives of the Awami League and the "repatriation with honor" of his forces back to West Pakistan. At first it appeared that this de facto surrender had been approved by Yahya Khan. But when Yahya Khan heard that the U.S. fleet had been ordered into the Indian Ocean (undoubtedly for "regular exercises" as presented to you-the-people and I don't believe U.S. meant U.N. as a Freudian slip), he was so encouraged that he junked the idea of a surrender and ordered Gen. Ali Khan to resume fighting, which he most certainly did--instantly.

Colonel Melvin Hoist, the U.S. military attache in Katmandu, Nepal, a small country sandwiched between India and China in the Himalayas, received a call from the Indian military attache, who asked whether the American had any knowledge of a Chi­nese military buildup in Tibet. "The Indian high command had some sort of information that military action was increasing in Tibet," said Hoist in his cable to Washington. The same evening, Col. Hoist received a call from the Soviet military at­tache, Loginov, who also asked about Chinese military activity. I told you long ago that you have never been anything other than allies with the Soviet Union. Loginov said that he had spoken over the last day or two with the Chinese military attache, Zhao Kuang-Chih, "advising Zhao that the P.R.C. should not get too serious about intervention because the U.S.S.R. would react, had many missiles, etc."

At the moment, the Himalaya mountain passes, the corridor for any Chinese troop movement, were all open and free from snow. The CIA had noted "war preparations" in Tibet over the months since the Bengal crisis had begun. Nikolai Pegove, the Soviet ambassador to New Dehli, had assured the Indian gov­ernment that in the eventuality of a Chinese attack on India, the Soviets would mount a "diversionary action in Sinkiang".

December 11: Kissinger had been in town the previous day, meeting the Chinese U.N. delegate. Today Kissinger would meet with the Pakistani Deputy Prime Minister Ali Bhutto, in Bush's suite at the Waldorf-Astoria. Huang Hua, the Chinese delegate, made remarks which Kissinger chose to interpret as meaning that the "Chinese might intervene militarily even at this late stage."

HOTLINE TO RUSSIA: NUCLEAR ULTIMATUM

December 12: Nixon, Kissinger and Haig met in the Oval Office early Sunday morning in the council of war. Yes, this is the same Haig who was on Larry King Live last evening telling you that ALL those little advisors, etc., MUST have limousine ser­vice at a moment's notice--also the same Haig that got fired when he was involved in "Nuclear War I" of which I wrote many JOURNALS back. Kissinger later described the meeting in point as a crucial meeting, where, as it turned out, "the first decision to risk war in the triangular Soviet-Chinese-Ameri­can" geopolitical relationship was taken.

During Nixon's 1975 secret grand jury testimony to the Water­gate Special Prosecution Force, the former President insisted that the United States had come "close to nuclear war" during the Indo-Pakistani conflict. According to one attorney who heard Nixon's testimony in 1975, Nixon had stated that "We had threatened to go to nuclear war with the Russians." Those remarks refer to the meeting of December 12, and the actions it set into instant motion.

Navy Task Force 74 was ordered to proceed through the Strait of Malacca and into the Indian Ocean, and it attracted the atten­tion of the world media in so doing the following day. Task Force 74 was now on wartime alert.

At 11:30 a.m. local time, Kissinger and Haig sent the Kremlin a message over the Hot Line. This was the first use of the Hot Line during the Nixon Administration, and apparently the only time it was used during the Nixon years, with the exception of the October 1973 Middle East War. According to Kissinger, this Hot Line message contained the ultimatum that the Soviets respond to earlier American demands; otherwise Nixon would order Bush to "set in train certain moves" in the U.N. Security Council that would be irreversible. But is this all the message said? Kissinger comments in his memoirs a few pages later: "Our fleet passed through the Strait of Malacca into the Bay of Bengal and attracted much media attention. Were we threatening India? Were we seeking to defend East Pakistan? Had we lost our minds? It was in fact a sober calculation. We had some seventy-two hours to bring the war to a conclusion before West Pakistan would be swept into the maelstrom. It would take In­dia that long to shift its forces and mount an assault. Once Pak­istan's Air Force and Army were destroyed, its importance would guarantee the country's eventual disintegration.... We had to give the Soviets a warning that matters might get out of control on our side too. We had to be ready to back up the Chi­nese if at the last moment they came in after all, our U.N. ini­tiative having failed.... However unlikely an American military move against India, the other side could not be sure; it might not be willing to accept even the minor risk that we might act irra­tionally." Whew--watch closely--a man with such evil egotisti­cal attention desires will tell it all if you know where to look--start with Kissinger's memoirs.

THE CRAZY CARD.

These comments by Kissinger led to the conclusion that the Hot Line message of December 12 was part of a calculated exercise in thermo-nuclear confrontations as chicken games in which it is useful to hint to the opposition that one is insane. If your adver­sary thinks you are crazy, then he is more likely to back down, the argument goes. This goes too, for ones moving into a war such as the one in Iraq. Make all you nice people supporting the atrocities--believe that the leader of the opposition is THE "Madman" in point and not the really "madmen" doing the atrocity--in this case, the United States of America through the invisible guise of the United Nations who didn't know what had hit them. By the way--yellow ribbons represent the desired "let them show that they are cowards" presented by Bush and Kissinger. You must remember that the advisors still on board after Kissinger left--ARE MEMBERS OF KISSINGER AND ASSOCIATES. KISSINGER'S LEAVING, AFTER THE CHINA PROBLEMS, MEANS NOTHING EXCEPT LESS FOCUS WHILE HE CONTINUES HIS WORLD-WIDE SWEEP. Kissinger's reference to acting irrationally recalls the infamous RAND Corporation theories, of which we have elabo­rately written, of thermo-nuclear confrontations as "chicken games"--you might see identical messages.

The conclusion can only be, chelas, that on December 12, 1971, as you spoke of Christmas and shopping, the world was indeed at the very brink of thermo-nuclear war.

And so--where was little Georgie Porgy, Puddin' and Pie? We will take that up after a bit of a rest break so we can end this chapter before it fills the whole of the JOURNAL.

Thank you. Hatonn to stand-by.

PJ 48
CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

WED., APRIL 1, 1992 11:47 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 229

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 1, 1992

WHERE WAS GEORGE?

Where was George? He was acting as the willing mouthpiece for madmen. Late in the evening December 12, Bush delivered the following remarks to the Security Council, which are recorded in Kissinger's memoirs:

"The question now arises as to India's further inten­tions. For example, does India intend to use the present situation to destroy the Pakistan army in the West? Does India intend to use as a pretext the Pakistani counterat­tacks in the West to annex territory in West Pakistan? Is its aim to take parts of Pakistan-controlled Kashmir con­trary to the Security Council resolution of 1948, 1949, and 1950? If this is not India's intention, then a prompt dis­avowal is required. The world has a right to know: What are India's intentions? Pakistan's aims have become clear. It has accepted the General Assembly's resolution passed by a vote of 104 to 11. My government has asked this question of the Indian Government several times in the last week. I regret to inform the Council that India's replies have been unsatisfactory and not reassuring.

"In view of India's defiance of world opinion expressed by such an overwhelming majority, the United States is now returning the issue to the Security Council. With East Pakistan virtually occupied by Indian troops, a continua­tion of the war would take on increasingly the character of armed attack on the very existence of a Member State of the United Nations."

Bush introduced another draft resolution of pro-Pakistan tilt, which called on the governments of India and Pakistan to take measures for an immediate cease-fire and withdrawal of troops, and for measures to help the refugees. This resolution was also vetoed by the U.S.S.R.

December 14: Kissinger shocked U.S. public opinion by stating off the record to journalists in a plane returning from a meeting with French President Georges Pompidou in the Azores, that if Soviet conduct continued in the present mode, the U.S. was "prepared to reevaluate our entire relationship, including the summit." Now, dear ones, keep uppermost in mind that Kissinger was a Soviet creation--a full blown member of the KGB. Perhaps you can tell ME how he got into the position of running the United States and through you--the world?? By ac­cident?

December 15: The Pakistani commander in East Pakistan, after five additional days of pointless killing, again offered a cease­fire. Kissinger claimed that the five intervening days had al­lowed the United States to increase the pressure on India and prevent the Indian forces from turning on West Pakistan.

December 16: Mrs. Gandhi offered an unconditional cease-fire in the west, which Pakistan immediately accepted. Kissinger opined that this decision to end all fighting had been "reluctant" on the part of India, and had been made possible through Soviet pressure generated by U.S. threats. Chou Enlai also said later that the United States had saved West Pakistan. Kissinger praised Nixon's "courage and patriotism" and his commitment to "preserve the balance of power for the ultimate safety of all free people." Apprentice geopolitician George Bush had carried out yeoman service in that immoral cause.

After a self-serving and false description of the Indo-Pakistani crisis of 1971, Kissinger pontificates in his memoirs about the necessary priority of geopolitical machinations: "There is in America an idealistic tradition that sees foreign policy as a con­text between evil and good. There is a pragmatic tradition that seeks to solve 'problems' as they arise. There is a legalistic tradition that treats international issues as juridical cases. There is no geopolitical tradition." In their stubborn pursuit of an alliance with the second strongest land power at the expense of all other considerations, Kissinger, Nixon and Bush were following the dictates of classic geopolitics. This is the school in which Bush was trained, and this is how he has reacted to every inter-national crisis down through the Gulf War, which was originally conceived in London as a "geopolitical" adjustment in favor of the Anglo-Saxons against Germany, Japan, the Arabs, the developing sector and the rest of the world.

GENOCIDE IN VIETNAM

1972 was the second year of Bush's U.N. tenure and it was during this time that he distinguished himself as a shameless apologist for the genocidal and vindictive Kissinger policy of prolonging and escalating the war in Vietnam. During most of his first term, Nixon pursued a policy he called the "Vietnamization" of the war. This meant that U.S. land forces were progressively withdrawn, while the South Vietnamese Army was ostensibly built up so that it could bear the battle against the Viet Cong and the North Vietnamese regulars. This policy went into crisis in March 1972 when the North Vietnamese launched a 12-division assault across the Demilitarized Zone against the South. On May 8, 1972, Nixon announced that the full-scale bombing of the North, which had been suspended since the spring of 1968, would be resumed with a vengeance: Nixon ordered the bombing of Hanoi and the mining of Haiphong Harbor, and the savaging of transportation lines and military installations all over the country.

This mining had always been rejected as a tactic during the previous conduct of the war because of the possibility that bombing and mining the harbors might hit Soviet, Chinese, and other foreign ships, killing the crews and creating the risk of retaliation by these countries against the U.S.A. Now, before the 1972 elections, Kissinger and Nixon were determined to "go ape", discarding their previous limits on offensive action and risking whatever China and the U.S.S.R. might do. It was another gesture of reckless confrontation, fraught with incalculable consequences. Later in the same year, in December, Nixon would respond to a breakdown in the Paris talks with the Hanoi government by ordering the infamous Christmastime B-52 attacks on the North. Is this not a most interesting way to celebrate the perfection of a Christ Child's birthing? These are the same evil liars who always give you the old song-and-dance about asking God to bless the actions and take care of you. They laugh at you innocent believing lambs all the way to the slaughter pens. It pains me beyond expression to see these mighty men of evil sit in a congregation in some Church or another on Sunday morning and then "stroll" home to allow themselves to appear Godly. This becomes Evil in its most degrading form. Further, the church leaders and other members of the congregations reach into the depths of the same evil by blasphemy in the blessing of their presence. What might I have against "religion"? Exactly THIS! Any time anyone asks for blessings in WAR--IS NOT OF GOD. WAR AND BLOODSHED IS NOT OF GOD'S INSTRUC'TIONS AND HE WOULD CER-TAINLY NOT BLESS SUCIFIN A TEMPLE IF IT BE HIS.

It was George Bush who officially informed the international diplomatic community of Nixon's March decisions. Bush ad-dressed a letter to the Presidency of the U.N. Security Council in which he outlined what Nixon had set into motion:

"The President directed that the entrances to the ports of North Vietnam be mined and that the delivery of seaborne supplies to North Vietnam be prevented. These measures of collective self-defense are hereby being reported to the United Nations Security Council as required by Article 51 of the United Nations Charter. "

Bush went on to characterize the North Vietnamese actions. He spoke of "the massive invasion across the demilitarized zone and international boundaries by the forces of North Vietnam and the continuing aggression" of Hanoi. He accused the North of "blatant violation of the understandings negotiated in 1968 in connection with the cessation of the bombing of the territory of North Vietnam.... The extent of this renewed aggression and the manner in which it has been directed and supported demonstrate with great clarity that North Vietnam has embarked on an all-out attempt to take over South Vietnam by military force and to disrupt the orderly withdrawal of United States forces." Bush further accused the North of refusing to negotiate in good faith to end the war.

The guts of Bush's message, the part that was read with greatest attention in Moscow, Peking and elsewhere, was contained in the following summary of the way in which Haiphong and the other harbors had been mined:

"Accordingly, as the minimum actions necessary to meet this threat, the Republic of Vietnam and the United States of America have jointly decided to take the following mea­sures of collective self-defense: The entrances to the ports of North Vietnam are being mined, commencing 0900 Saigon time May 9, and the mines are set to activate au­tomatically beginning 1900 hours Saigon time May 11. This will permit vessels of other countries presently in North Vietnamese ports three daylight periods to depart safely."

In a long circumlocution, Bush also conveyed that all shipping might also be the target of indiscriminate bombing. Bush called these measures "restricted in extent and purpose". The U.S. was willing to sign a cease-fire ending all acts of war in In­dochina (thus including Cambodia, which had been invaded in 1970, and Laos, which had been invaded in 1971, as well as the Vietnams) and bring all U.S. troops home within four months.

There was no bipartisan support for the bombing and mining policy Bush announced. Senator Mike Mansfield pointed out that the decision would only protract the war. Senator Proxmire called it "reckless and wrong". Four Soviet ships were dam­aged by these U.S. actions. There was a lively debate within the Soviet Politburo on how to respond to this, with a faction around Shelest demanding that Nixon's invitation to the upcom­ing Moscow superpower summit be rescinded. But Shelest was ousted by Brezhnev, and the summit went forward at the end of May. The "China card" theoreticians congratulated themselves that the Soviets had been paralyzed by fear of what Peking might do if Moscow became embroiled with Peking's new de facto ally, the United States.

Can you see how easy it is to deceive all with the simple as­sumption that you are enemies when in fact you are working hand in glove to accomplish THE SAME THING--REMEMBER "WE WILL TAKE YOU WITHOUT NEEDING TO FIRE A SHOT"?

CIVILIAN TARGETS BOMBED

As you will see, bombing civilians got to be one of your expert tactics and was carried through brilliantly right into and through the "Gulf War".

In July 1972, reports emerged in the international press of charges by Hanoi that the U.S.A. had been deliberately bombing the dams and dikes, which were the irrigation and flood control system around Vietnam's Red River. Once again it was Bush who came forward as the apologist for Nixon's "mad bomber" foreign policy. Bush appeared on the NBC Television "Today" show to assure the U.S. public that the U.S. bombing had cre­ated only the most incidental and minor impact" on North Viet­nam's dike system. This, of course, amounted to a backhanded confirmation that such bombing had been done, and damage wrought in the process. Bush was in his typical whining mode in defending the U.S. policy against worldwide criticism of war measures that seemed designed to inflict widespread flooding and death on North Vietnamese civilians. According to North Vietnamese statistics, more than half of the North's 20 million people lived in areas near the Red River that would be flooded if the dike system were breached. An article which appeared in a Hanoi publication had stated that at flood crest many rivers rise to "six or seven meters above the surrounding fields" and that because of this situation "any dike break, especially in the Red River Delta, is a disaster with incalculable consequences."

Bush had never seen an opportunity for genocide he did not like. "I believe we are being set up by a massive propaganda campaign by the North Vietnamese in the event that there is the same kind of flooding this year--to attribute it to bombs whereas last year it happened just out of lack of maintenance," Bush ar­gued.

"There has been a study made that I hope will be released shortly that will clarify this whole question," he went on. The study "would be very helpful because I think it will show what the North Vietnamese are up to in where they place strategic targets."

Does this sound familiar? Bombing of the civilian shelter in Baghdad got only reference to "placing military machines within the shelters" and "we had to bomb the old churches because they were using them for military purposes" and on and on and on--and you waved your yellow ribbons and shouted "on Bush, on Satan and God Bless America!" What Bush was driving at here was an allegation that Hanoi customarily placed strategic assets near the dikes in order to be able to accuse the U.S. of genocide if air attacks breached the dikes and caused flooding. Bush's military spokesmen used similar arguments during the Gulf War, when Iraq was accused of placing military equipment in the midst of civilian residential areas. How about all those "strategic equipment sites, etc.", in the baby milk factories?--which each one had to be bombed twice to make sure ability to make baby formula would be totally destroyed forever. Then, you see, you can prevent food and milk from reaching the peo­ple and you have them squarely helpless from both directions while still touting to the world your expertise and precision sur­gical bombing skills. Again the yellow ribbons waved madly and the song of "God Bless America" rose to an even higher pitch. You could even persecute the people at home who spoke against the war and call them non-patriots and non-supporters of the troops--THEY WERE THE ONLY ONES WHO DID SUP­PORT THE TROOPS--IN AN EFFORT TO KEEP THEM ALIVE.

"I think you would have to recognize," retorted Bush, "that if there was any intention" of breaching the dikes, "it would be very, very simple to do exactly what we are accused of--and that is what we are not doing." Did you get that? Read it again! It is exactly the modus operandi and you use it with your children all the time to get them to do your will instead of their own.

The bombing of the North continued and reached a final parox­ysm at Christmas, when B-52's made unrestricted terror bomb­ing raids against Hanoi and other cities. The Christmas bomb­ing was widely condemned, even by the U.S. press: "New Madness in Vietnam" was the headline of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch on Dec. 19; "Terror from the Skies", that of the New York Times Dec. 22; "Terror Bombing in the Name of Peace" of the Washington Post Dec. 28; and "Beyond all Reason" of the Los Angeles Times of Dec. 28. The only really amusing thing of all is that these papers are run by the very ones who were fi­nancing and thrusting the war to all-out destruction.

I would wish to spare your having to confront these things but I shall not spare you anything for you have allowed the evil beast to gain entry into God's very places of His most wondrous Cre­ations--YOU. I am accused of bringing you terror and fear? Are these things not fearful? Or, does fear only come from the one who tells you? In the telling does it require that I become your enemy? I warn you--I am fast becoming your only FRIEND!

MORE ZIONIST THAN THE ISRAELIS

Yep, here we "go again".

Bush's activity at the U.N. also coincided with Kissinger's preparation of the October 1973 Middle East war. During the 1980's, Bush attempted to cultivate a public image as a U.S. politician who, although oriented toward close relations with Is­rael, would not slavishly appease every demand of the Israelis at the time of demand and the Zionist lobby in the United States, but would take an independent position designed to foster U.S. national interests. From time to time, Bush snubbed the Israelis by hinting that they held hostages of their own, and that the Is­raeli annexation of Jerusalem would not be accepted by the United States. For some, these delusions have survived even a refutation so categoric as the events of the Kuwait crisis of 1990-91. The same "distancing" and "pretend quarrels" always go hand in hand with the most atrocious of all events as they are formulated. This is so you won't notice what they are really planning.

Bush would be more accurately designated as a Zionist, whose differences with an Israeli leader like Shamir are less significant than the differences between Shamir and other Israeli politi­cians. Bush's fanatically pro-Israeli ideological-political track record was already massive during the U.N. years. But remem­ber--Israel is only a part and parcel of Great Britain so you must now realize that the subject has nothing to do with Judean Jewry. It has everything to do with location and strong footholds in the middle of the Arab world so that destruction and power can glean all the assets of the entire area.

In September 1972, Palestinian terrorists describing themselves as the "Black September" organization attacked the quarters of the Israeli Olympic team present in Munich for the Olympic games of that year, killing a number of the Israeli athletes. The Israeli government seized on these events as carte blanche to launch a series of air attacks against Syria and Lebanon, arguing that these countries could be held responsible for what had hap­pened in Munich. Somalia, Greece and Guinea came forward with a resolution in the Security Council which simply called for the immediate cessation of "all military operations". The Arab states argued that the Israeli air attacks were totally without provocation or justification, and had killed numerous civilians who had nothing whatever to do with the terrorist actions in Munich.

The Nixon regime, with one eye on the autumn 1972 elections and the need to mobilize the Zionist lobby in support of a second term, wanted to find a way to oppose this resolution, since it did not sufficiently acknowledge the unique righteousness of the Is­raeli cause and Israel's inherent right to commit acts of war against its neighbors. It was Bush who authored a competing resolution, which called on all interested parties "to take all measures for the immediate cessation and prevention of all military operations and terrorist activities." It was Bush who dished up the rationalizations for U.S. rejection of the first res­olution. That resolution was no good, Bush argued, because it did not reflect the fact that "the fabric of violence in the Middle East is inextricably interwoven with the massacre in Mu­nich....By our silence on the terror in Munich are we indeed inviting more Munichs?" he asked. Justifying the Israeli air raids on Syria and Lebanon, Bush maintained that certain gov­ernments "cannot be absolved of responsibility for the cycle of violence" because of their words and deeds, or because of their tacit acquiescence. Slightly later, after the vote had taken place, Bush argued that "by adopting this resolution, the council would have ignored reality, would have spoken to one form of violence but not another, would have looked to the effect but not the cause."

When the resolution was put to a vote, Bush made front-page headlines around the world by casting the U.S. veto, a veto that had been cast only once before in the entire history of the U.N. The vote was 13 to 1, with the U.S. casting the sole negative vote. Panama was the lone abstention. The only other time the U.S. veto had been used had been in 1970, on a resolution in­volving Rhodesia.

The Israeli U.N. Ambassador, Yosef Tekoah, did not attend the debate because of the Jewish holiday of Rosh Hashanah. But Is­rael's cause was well defended--by Bush. According to an Is­raeli journalist observing the proceedings who was quoted by the Washington Post, "Bush sounds more pro-Israeli than Tekoah would have." Of course, this is why Tekoah had to be absent celebrating his innocent holiday of spiritual witness while the evil dragon breathed the fire that burned the world. This is the way they work, chelas, and if you don't learn this--you will perish in those flames. Which flames, by the way, are called "Holocaust"!

Later in 1972, attempts were made by non-aligned states and the U.N. Secretariat to arrange settlement--the withdrawal of Israel from the territories occupied during the 1967 war. Once again, Bush was more Zionist than the Israelis.

In February of 1972, the U.N.'s Middle East mediator, Gunnar Jarring of Norway, had asked that the Security Council reaffirm the original contents of Resolution 242 of 1967 by reiterating that Israel should surrender Arab territory seized in 1967. "Land for Peace" was anathema to the Israeli government then as now. Bush undertook to blunt this non-aligned peace bid.

Late in 1972, the non-aligned group proposed a resolution in the General Assembly which called for "immediate and unconditional" Israeli withdrawal from the occupied territories while inviting other countries to withhold assistance that would help Israel to sustain its occupation of the Arab land. Bush quickly rose to assail this text.

In a speech to the General Assembly in December 1972, Bush warned the assembly that the original text of Resolution 242 was "the essential agreed basis for U.N. peace efforts and this body and all its members should be mindful of the need to preserve the negotiation asset that it represents." "The assembly," Bush went on, "cannot seek to impose a course of action on the countries directly concerned, either by making new demands or favoring the proposals or positions of one side over the other." Never, never would George Bush ever take sides or accept a double standard of this type, he proclaimed sternly.

BUSH IN AFRICA

From January 28 through February 4, 1972, the Security Council held its first meeting in twenty years outside of New York City. The venue chosen was Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. Bush made this the occasion for a trip through the Sudan, Kenya, Zambia, Zaire, Gabon, Nigeria, Chad and Botswana. Bush later told a House subcommittee hearing that this was his second trip to Africa, with the preceding one having been a junket to Egypt and Libya "in 1963 or 1964". During this trip, Bush met with seven chiefs of state, including President Mobutu of Zaire, Emperor Haile Selassie of Ethiopia, President Tombalbaye of Chad, and President Numayri of the Sudan.

At a press conference in Addis Ababa, African journalists destabilized Bush with aggressive questions about the U.S. policy of ignoring mandatory U.N. economic sanctions against the racist, white supremacist Ian Smith regime in Rhodesia. The Security Council had imposed the mandatory sanctions, but later the U.S. Congress had passed, and Nixon had signed into law, legislation incorporating the so-called Byrd amendment, which allowed the U.S.A. to import chrome from Rhodesia in the event of shortages of that strategic raw material. Chrome was readily available on the world market, especially from the U.S.S.R., although the Soviet chrome was more expensive than the Rhodesian chrome. In his congressional testimony, Bush whined at length about the extensive criticism of this declared U.S. policy of breaching the Rhodesian sanctions on the part of "those who are just using this to really hammer us from a propaganda standpoint....We have taken the rap on this thing," complained Bush. "We have taken the heat on it...We have taken a great deal of abuse from those who wanted to embarrass us in Africa, to emphasize the negative and not the positive in the United Nations." Bush talked of his own efforts at damage control on the issue of U.S. support for the racist Rhodesian regime: "...what we are trying to do is to restrict any hypocrisy we are accused of....I certainly don't think the U.S. position should be that the Congress was trying to further colonialism and racism in this action it took," Bush told the congressmen. "In the U.N., I get the feeling we are categorized as imperialists and colonialists and I make clear this is not what America stands for, but nevertheless it is repeated over and over and over again," he whined.

On the problems of Africa in general, Bush, ever true to Malthusian form, stressed above all the overpopulation of the continent. As he told the congressmen: "Population was one of the things I worked on when I was in the Congress with many people here in this room. It is something that the U.N. should do. It is something where we are better served to use a multilateral channel, but it has got to be done efficiently and effectively. There has to be some delivery systems. It should not be studied to death if the American people are going to see that we are better off to use a multilateral channel and I am convinced we are. We don't want to be imposing American standards of rate of growth on some country, but we are saying that if an in­ternational community decides it is worthwhile to have these programs and education, we want to strongly support it."

GO BACK RIGHT NOW! YOU MISSED THAT AND IT IS THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE STATEMENT YOU WILL READ THIS CENTURY. AFTER READING THIS A COUPLE OF MORE TIMES--THEN--SIT QUIETLY AND SEE IF YOU CAN CONJURE "WHY" THERE IS NO REAL INTENT TO STOP "AIDS" AND OTHER HIGHER FORMS OF KILLING!

BUSH SIMPLY MOUTHPIECE FOR KISSINGER

Bush spent just under two years at the U.N. His tenure coin­cided with some of the most monstrous crimes against humanity of the Nixon-Kissinger team, for whom Bush functioned as an international spokesman, and to whom no Kissinger policy was too odious to be enthusiastically proclaimed before the interna­tional community and world public opinion. Through his doggedly loyal service, Bush forged a link with Nixon that would be ephemeral but vital for his career, while it lasted, and a link with Kissinger that would be decisive in shaping Bush's own administration in 1988-89.

The way in which Bush set about organizing the anti-Iraq coali­tion of 1990-91 was decisively shaped by his United Nations ex­perience. His initial approach to the Security Council, the types of resolutions that were put forward by the United States, and the alternation of military escalation with consultations among the five permanent members of the Security Council--all this harkened back to the experience Bush acquired as Kissinger's envoy to the world body.

READ THE JOURNALS

I just want to ask in closing: Is anybody out there getting mad yet? How about mad enough to not take it any more? Oh well, perhaps God expects too much! Well, so what are you going to do about it? I suggest you go back and read as many of the JOURNALS as you can get your eyes on and then, perhaps, you shall get creative.

If you will but turn unto God, and will carefully watch for and study these impressions which you are receiving every moment, and will learn to trust them, and thus to wait upon and rest in God, putting all your faith in Him, verily He will guide you in all your ways; He will solve for you all your problems, make easy all your work, and you will be led among green pastures, beside the still waters of life. I suggest you reach out and put your hand in the hand of the One who stilled the waters; put your hand in the hand of the One who calmed the seas--take a look at yourself and you'll see all things differently--then, put your hand in the hand of the Man from Galilee!!

May the peace and WORD of God rest easily on your soul as you awaken. We are here to bring you home. Salu.

Hatonn to clear, please.