게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 48
    CHAPTER 3

REC #1 HATONN

THU., MARCH 26, 1992 3:05 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 223

THURSDAY, MARCH 26, 1992

KISSINGER'S CLONE
    Henry Kissinger was now Bush's boss even more than Nixon was, and later, as the Watergate scandal progressed into 1973, the dominion of Kissinger would become even more absolute. During these years Bush, serving his apprenticeship in diplo­macy and world strategy under Kissinger, became a virtual Kissinger clone in two senses. First, to a significant degree, Kissinger's networks and connections merged together with Bush's own, foreshadowing a 1989 administration in which the NSC director and the number two man in the State Department were both Kissinger's business partners from his consulting and influence peddling firm, Kissinger Associates. Secondly, Bush assimilated Kissinger's characteristic British-style geopolitical mentality and approach to problems, and this is now the episte­mology that dictates Bush's own dealing with the main questions of world politics.

U.S./CHINA BALANCES RUSSIA
    RECIPE FOR NEW WARS

The most essential level of Kissinger was the British one. This meant that U.S. foreign policy was to be guided by British imperial geopolitics, in particular the notion of the balance of power: The United States must always ally with the second strongest land power in the world (Red China) against the strongest land power (The U.S.S.R.) in order to preserve the balance of power. I suggest you go back and read the preceding some eight or ten times. Don't believe this? Keep reading. This was clearly and succinctly expressed in the 1971-72 Nixon-Kissinger opening to Beijing, to which Bush would contribute from his U.N. post. The balance of power, since it rules out a positive engagement for the economic progress of the interna­tional community as a whole, has always been a recipe for new wars. Kissinger was in constant contact with British foreign policy operatives like Sir Eric Roll of S. G. Warburg in Lon­don, Lord Victor Rothschild, the Barings Bank and others.

On May 10, 1982, in a speech entitled "Reflections on a Part­nership" given at the Royal Institute of International Affairs at Chatham House in London, Henry Kissinger openly expounded his role and philosophy as a British agent-of-influence within the U.S. government during the Nixon and Ford years:

"The British were so matter-of-fact helpful that they became a participant in internal American deliberations, to a degree probably never before practiced between sovereign nations. In my period in office, the British played a seminal part in certain American bilateral negotiations with the Soviet Union--indeed, they helped draft the key document. In my White House incar­nation then, I kept the British Foreign Office better informed and more closely engaged than I did the American State De­partment.... In my negotiations over Rhodesia I worked from a British draft with British spelling even when I did not fully grasp the distinction between a working paper and a Cabinet-approved document."

Kissinger was also careful to point out that the United States must support colonial and neo-colonial strategies against the de­veloping sector:

"Americans from Franklin Roosevelt onward believed that the United States, with its ' revolutionary' heritage, was the nat­ural ally of people struggling against colonialism; we could win the allegiance of these new nations by opposing and occasionally undermining our European allies in the areas of their colonial dominance. Churchill, of course, resisted these American pres­sures.... In this context, the experience of Suez is instructive.... Our humiliation of Britain and France over Suez was a shatter­ing blow to these countries' role as world powers. It acceler­ated their shedding of international responsibilities, some of the consequences of which we saw in succeeding decades when re­ality forced us to step into their shoes--in the Persian Gulf, to take one notable example. Suez thus added enormously to America's burdens."

Kissinger was the high priest of imperialism and neocolonialism, animated by an instinctive hatred for Indira Gandhi, Aldo Moro, All Bhutto, and other nationalist world leaders. Kissinger's British geopolitics simply accentuated Bush's own fanatically Anglophile point of view, which he had acquired from father Prescott and imbibed from the atmosphere of the family firm, Brown Brothers Harriman, originally the U.S. branch of a British counting house.

HENRY K. ZIONIST/RUSS/BRITISH AGENT.

Kissinger was and is also a Zionist, dedicated to economic, diplomatic, and military support of Israeli aggression and expan­sionism to keep the Middle East in turmoil, so as to prevent Arab unity and Arab economic development while using the re­gion to mount challenges to the Soviets. In this he was a fol­lower of British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli and Lord Bal­four. In the 1973 Middle East war which he had connived to unleash, Kissinger would mastermind the U.S. resupply of Israel and would declare a U.S.-worldwide thermonuclear alert. In later years, Kissinger would enrich himself through speculative real estate purchases on the West Bank of the Jordan, buying up land and buildings that had been virtually confiscated from de­fenseless Palestinian Arabs.

Kissinger was also Soviet in a sense that went far beyond his sponsorship of the 1970's detente, SALT I, and the ABM treaty with Moscow. Polish KGB agent Michael Goleniewski is widely reported to have told the British government in 1972 that he had seen KGB documents in Poland before his 1959 defection which established that Kissinger was a Soviet asset. Kissinger had been recruited by the Soviets during his Army service in Germany after the end of World War II, when he had worked as a humble chauffeur. Now, in addition, I hope that you readers are keeping uppermost in your minds that in this new "Post Cold
    War" era in Russia that the first internationally MAJOR com­pany in Moscow is KISSINGER ASSOCIATES the head of which is now Gorbachev!!! This is not only known and sanc­tioned by the joint "Intelligence" Services but is wholly pro­tected and guarded at YOUR expense by your CIA operatives in Moscow. This same scenario was established fully in Red China--with Kissinger Associates.

I certainly do hope that you are beginning to suspect that you do not get NEWS! If you can keep something the size of the inva­sion of Pearl Harbor and the lies of a President's assassination from you-the-people, how much easier it is now to control the press and media and keep anything and everything unwanted for your eyes and ears--from you. They can tell you black is white and you don't know the difference but, rather, think there is some new food dye afoot.

Kissinger was recruited to an espionage cell called ODRA, where he received the code name of "BOR" or "COLONEL BOR". This group was largely composed of homosexuals, and homosexuality was a most important part of the way that Kissinger had been picked up by the KGB. The late James Je­sus Angleton, of whom we have been extensively writing, was the CIA Counterintelligence Director for 20 years up to 1973, and was the U.S. official who was given the reports thereof by the British. Angleton later talked a lot about Kissinger being "objectively a Soviet agent". Angleton had the information in­vestigated under a codename and found Kissinger to be every­thing the service could desire and was notified that Kissinger would be coming aboard whether or not it was liked by the CIA.

CHINA OBSSESSION

Kissinger's Chinese side was very much in evidence during 1971-73 and beyond; during these years he was obsessed with anything remotely connected with China and sought to monopo­lize decisions and contacts with the highest levels of the Chinese leadership. This attitude was dictated most of all by the British mentality and geopolitical considerations indicated above, but it is also unquestionable that Kissinger felt a strong personal affinity for Chou En-lai, Mao Tse-tung, and the other Chinese leaders, who had been responsible for the genocide of 100 million of their own people after 1949.

Kissinger possessed other dimensions in addition to these, including close links to the Zionist underworld. These would also look very, very large in George Bush's career and will continue to become ever larger.

At the time in point and with all of the Kissingerian enormities, Bush became the principal spokesman. In the process, he was to become a Kissinger clone.

This is often referred to as "The China Card". The defining events in the first year of Bush's U.N. tenure reflected Kissinger's geopolitical obsession with his China card. Remember that in his 1964 campaign, Bush had stated that Red China must never be admitted to the U.N. and that if Beijing ever obtained the Chinese seat on the Security Council, the U.S.A. must depart forthwith from the world body. This statement came back to haunt him once or twice. His stock answer went like this: "That was 1964, a long time ago. There's been a awful lot of changes since... A person who is unwilling to admit that changes have taken place is out of things these days. President Nixon is not being naive in his China policy. He is recognizing the reality of today, not the realities of seven years ago." The only thing changed in this world, friends, are the lies they tell you while they wrap the bindings tighter and tighter and get you backed into a corner wherein you are TRAPPED--FOR-EVER!

No, no, and no, friends--do not say to me that "We" have to do something about all this as I bring it to you--"I" don't have to do anything more than what I am doing. YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING IF SOMETHING IS TO BE DONE. HOW-EVER, IF YOU DO NOT DEMAND 'THAT YOUR OWN POTENTIAL LEADERS TAKE TIME TO GET THIS IN-FORMATION INTO THEIR KNOWLEDGE-WHAT GOOD WILL IT DO TO CHANGE THE HORSES? HORSES ONLY PULL TOWARD THE GOAL LAID FORTH FOR THEM AND IF THE GOAL IS NOT CHANGED IT IS NO GOOD TO CHANGE THE HORSES.

I am continually asked, these days, "What about Brown and can't we support him?" Of course you can support him and it will be a grass-roots wonder--HOWEVER--he only plans to alter slightly the map--not the road. Does he know better? NO! He really thinks he has the world by the tail now and who knows, perhaps he does. He has announced that Jesse Jackson will be his running-mate. Boy, doesn't that sound good? Well, in fact, if Jackson comes in he will demand that Washington D.C. be made the 51st State--negating your CONSTITUTION instantly. Next, Jesse Jackson is a member of "the organization" of the Elite Conspiracy, The Council on Foreign Relations. Chelas, I KNOW it is bewildering and baffling--I can only ask that you study ALL the information I have given unto you for I gave these things to you over and over--long ago. I can offer the information--no more--for YOU must take the lessons. These webs are so tangled that I cannot give you a five-minute overview of the Universe and wham-bam, its done and you are in total wisdom. I remind you--"I" don't have to do anything. I have a magnificent silver ship that has every technology as is available in the Universe--"I" certainly do not need any of your headaches nor do I need to bargain with, lift off, argue or do anything else "with" or "for" you. Now that we have that clear--I assure you that I do have a mission and I shall see to it that it is done--that is to bring the Word of Truth unto you and it is strictly up to you as to what you do with it.

Ones suggest that I must continue to spoon-feed and chew your food and take your medicine for you--NO, I DO NOT! YOU DUMPED YOUR LOAD OF GUILT AND SIN ON THE CROSS OF ONE BEFORE ME--YE SHALL NOT DO THAT TO ME OR TO "MINE" AGAIN!

God gave unto you every wondrous miracle creation you could desire and you have turned and spat in His face for the effort--so, continue to do that which you will for the re-ward shall be solely in like-manner of actions and intent. Forgiveness has nothing to do with it for it is not even in question--intent and actions are all that merits considera­tion. YOU WILL NOT TELL ME WHO I HAVE TO TAKE OR WHO I SHALL LEAVE AND I SUGGEST WE UNDERSTAND THAT WITHOUT ARGUMENT RIGHT NOW. YOUR OPINION IS PERFECTLY FINE--IT SIM­PLY HAPPENS TO BE FACT THAT YOUR OPINION MAKES NOT ONE IOTA OF DIFFERENCE TO ME.

NATIONALIST CHINA OUSTED FROM U.N.

One of the realities of 1971 was that the bankrupt British had declared themselves to be financially unable to maintain their military presence in the Indian Ocean and the Far East, in the area "East of Suez". Part of the timing of the Kissinger China card was dictated by the British desire to acquire China as a counterweight to India in this vast area of the world, and also to insure a U.S. military presence in the Indian Ocean, as seen later in the U.S. development of an important base on the island of Diego Garcia.

On a world tour during 1969, Nixon had told President Yahya Khan, the dictator of Pakistan, that his administration wanted to normalize relations with Red China and wanted the help of the Pakistani government in exchanging messages. Regular meetings between the United States and Beijing had gone on for many years in Warsaw, but what Nixon was talking about was a total reversal of U.S. China policy. Up until 1971, the U.S.A. had recognized the government of the Republic of China on Taiwan as the sole sovereign and legitimate authority over China. The United States, unlike Britain, France, and many other Western countries, had no diplomatic relations with the Beijing Communist regime.

The Chinese seat among the five permanent members of the United Nations Security Council was held by the government of Taipei. Every year in the early autumn there was an attempt by the non-aligned bloc to oust Taipei from the Security Council and replace them with Beijiing, but the vote had always failed because of U.S. arm-twisting in Latin America and the rest of the Third World. One of the reasons that this arrangement had endured so long was the immense prestige of R.O.C. President Chiang Kai-shek and the sentimental popularity of the Kuom­intang with the American electorate. There still was a very powerful China lobby, which was especially strong among right-wing Republicans of what had been the Taft and Knowland fac­tions of the party, and which Goldwater continued. In the midst of the Vietnam non-War (officially), with U.S. strategic and economic power in decline, the Anglo-American elite decided in favor of a geopolitical alliance with China against the Soviets for the foreseeable future. This meant that the honor of U.S. com­mitments to the R.O.C. had to be dumped overboard as so much useless ballast, whatever the domestic political consequences might be. This was the task given to Kissinger, Nixon, and George Bush.

HATCHING "TWO CHINAS" DECEIT

The maneuver on the agenda for 1971 was to oust the R.O.C. from the U.N. Security Council and assign their seat to Beijing. Kissinger and Nixon calculated that duplicity would insulate them from domestic political damage: While they were opening to Beijing, they would call for a "two Chinas" policy, under which both Beijing and Taipei would be represented at the U.N., at least in the General Assembly, despite the fact that this was an alternative that both Chinese governments vehemently rejected. The U.S.A. would pretend to be fighting to keep Taipei in the U.N., with George Bush leading the fake charge, but this effort would be defeated. Then the Nixon Administration could claim that the vote in the U.N. was beyond its con­trol, comfortably resign itself to Beijing in the Security Council, and pursue the China card. What was called for was a cynical, duplicitous diplomatic charade in which Bush would have the leading part.

This scenario was complicated by the rivalry between Secretary of State Rogers and NSC boss Kissinger. Rogers was an old friend of Nixon, but it was of course Kissinger who made for­eign policy for Nixon and the rest of the government, and Kissinger who was incomparably the greater evil. Between Rogers and Kissinger, Bush was unhesitatingly on the side of Kissinger. In later congressional testimony, former CIA official Ray Cline tried to argue that Rogers and Bush were kept in the dark by Nixon and Kissinger about the real nature of the U.S. China policy. The implication is that Bush's efforts to keep Taiwan at the U.N. were in good faith. According to Cline's fantastic account, "Nixon and Kissinger actually 'undermined' the department's efforts in 1971 to save Taiwan." Rogers may have believed that helping Taiwan was U.S. policy, but Bush did not. Cline's version of those events is an insult to the intel­ligence of any serious person.

The Nixon-era China card took shape during July 1971 with Kissinger's "Operation Marco Polo I", his secret first trip to Beijing. Kissinger says in his own memoirs that Bush was con­sidered a candidate to make this journey, along with David Bruce, Elliot Richardson, Nelson Rockefeller, and Al Haig. Kissinger first journeyed to India, and then to Pakistan. From there, with the help of Yahya Khan, Kissinger went on to Beijing for meetings with Chou En-lai and other Chinese officials. He returned by way of Paris, where he met with North Viet­namese negotiator Le Duc Tho at the Paris talks on Indo-China. Returning to Washington, Kissinger briefed Nixon on his under­standing with Zhou. On July 15, 1971 Nixon announced to a huge television and radio audience that he had accepted "with pleasure" an invitation to visit China at some occasion before May of 1972. He lamely assured "old friends" (meaning Chi­ang Kai-shek and the R.O.C. government on Taiwan) that their interests would not be sacrificed. Later in the same year, be­tween October 16 and 26, Kissinger undertook operation "Polo II", a second, public visit with Zhou in Beijing to decide the details of Nixon's visit and hammer out what was to become the U.S.-P.R.C. Shanghai Communique, the joint statement issued during Nixon's stay. During this visit, Zhou cautioned Kissinger not to be disoriented by the hostile Beijing propaganda line against the U.S.A., manifestations of which were ev­erywhere to be seen. Anti-U.S. slogans on the walls, said Zhou, were meaningless, like "firing an empty cannon". Nixon and Kissinger eventually journeyed to Beijing in February of 1972.

FARCE IN THE U. N. OF "TWO CHINAS"

It was before this backdrop that Bush waged his farcical cam­paign to keep Taiwan in the U.N. The State Department had stated through the mouth of Rogers on August 2 that the United States would support the admission of Red China to the U.N., but would oppose the expulsion of Taiwan. This was the so-called "two Chinas" policy. In an August 12 interview, Bush told the Washington Post that he was working hard to line up the votes to keep Taiwan as a U.N. member when the time to vote came in the fall. Responding to the obvious impression that this was a fraud for domestic political purposes only, Bush pledged his honor on Nixon's commitment to "two Chinas". "I know for a fact that the President wants to see the policy implemented," said Bush, with his usual straight "lips moving" face. He added that he had discussed the matter with Nixon and Kissinger at the White House only a few days before. Bush said that he and other members of his mission had lobbied 66 countries so far, and that this figure was likely to rise to 80 by the following week. Ultimately Bush would claim to have talked personally with 94 delegations to get them to let Taiwan stay, which a fel­low diplomat called "a quantitative track record".

It was noted that the U.S. activity was entirely confined to the high-profile "glass palace" of the U.N., and that virtually noth­ing was being done by U.S. ambassadors in capitals around the world. But Bush countered that if it were just a question of go­ing through the motions as a gesture for Taiwan, he would not be devoting so much of his time and energy to the cause. The main effort was at the U.N. because "this is what the U.N. is for", he commented. Bush said that his optimism about keeping the Taiwan membership had increased over the past three weeks.

By late September, Bush was saying that he saw a better than 50-50 chance that the U.N. General Assembly would seat both Chinese governments. By this time, the official U.S. position as enunciated by Bush was that the Security Council seat should go to Beijing, but that Taipei ought to be allowed to remain in the General Assembly. Since 1961, the U.S. strategy for blocking the admission of Beijing had depended on a procedural defense, obtaining a simple majority of the General Assembly for a res­olution defining the seating of Beijing as an important question, which required a two-thirds majority in order to be imple­mented. Thus, if the U.S.A. could get a simple majority on the procedural vote, one-third plus one would suffice to defeat Bei­jing on the second vote.

The General Assembly convened on September 21. Bush and his aides were running a ludicrous full-court press on scores of delegations. Twice a day, there was a State Department brief­ing on the vote tally. "Yes, Burundi is with us.... About Ar­gentina we're not sure," etc. All this attention got Bush an ap­pearance on Face the Nation, where he said that the two-Chinas policy should be approved regardless of the fact that both Bei­jing and Taipei rejected it. "I don't think we have to go through the agony of whether the Republic of China will accept or whether Beijing will accept," Bush told the interviewers. "Let the United Nations for a change do something that really does face up to reality and then let that decision be made by the par­ties involved," said Bush with his usual inimitable rhetorical flair.

The U.N. debate on the China seat was scheduled to open on October 18; on October 12, Nixon gave a press conference in which he totally ignored the subject, and made no appeal for support for Taiwan. On October 16, Kissinger departed with great fanfare for Beijing. Kis singer says in his memoirs that he had been encouraged to go to Beijing by Bush, who assured him that a highly publicized Kissinger trip to Beijing would have no impact whatever on the U.N. vote. On October 25, the General Assembly defeated the U.S. resolution to make the China seat an "Important Question" by a vote of 59-54, with 15 absten­tions. Ninety minutes later came the vote on the Albanian res­olution to seat Beijing and expel Taipei, which passed by a vote of 76 to 35. Are you beginning to recognize the tactics? Bush then cast the U.S. vote to seat Beijing, and then hurried to escort the R.O.C. delegate, Liu Chieh, out of the hall for the last time. Do you actually think it disturbs Bush to have you complain about his "lips"? The General Assembly was the scene of a jubilant demonstration led by Third World delegates over the fact that Red China had been admitted, and even more so that the United States had been defeated. The Tanzanian delegate danced a jig in the aisle. Henry Kissinger, flying back from Beijing, got the news on his teletype and praised Bush's "valiant efforts"-- read their lips.

Having connived in selling Taiwan down the river, it was now an easy matter for the Nixon regime to fake a great deal of in­dignation for domestic political consumption about what had happened. Nixon's spokesman Ron Ziegler declared that Nixon had been outraged by the "spectacle" of the "cheering, hand-clapping and dancing" delegates after the vote, which Nixon had seen as a "shocking demonstration" of "undisguised glee" and "personal animosity"--oh barf!! Notice that Ziegler had nothing to say against the vote, or against Beijing, but concentrated the fire on the Third World delegates, who were also threatened with a cutoff of U.S. foreign aid.

This was the line that Bush would slavishly follow. On the last day of October, the papers quoted him as saying that the demon­stration after the vote was "something ugly, something harsh that transcended normal disappointment or elation." "I really thought we were going to win," said Bush, still with that lying straight face with moving lips. "I am so...disappointed." "There wasn't just clapping and enthusiasm," after the vote, he whined. "When I went up to speak I was hissed and booed. I don't think it's good for the United Nations and that's the point I feel very strongly about." In the view of a Washington Post staff writer, "The boyish looking U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations looked considerably the worse for wear. But he still conveys the impression of an earnest fellow trying to be the class valedictorian, as he once was described."

Bush expected the Beijing delegation to arrive in New York soon, because they probably wanted to take over the presidency of the Security Council, which rotated on a monthly basis. "But why anybody would want an early case of chicken pox, I don't know," said Bush with that same indignant straight face.

When the Beijing delegation did arrive, Chinese Deputy Foreign Minister Ch'aio Kuan-hua delivered a maiden speech full of ideological bombast along the lines of passages Kissinger had convinced Zhou to cut out of the draft text of the Shanghai Communique some days before. Kissinger then telephoned Bush to say in his own speech that the United States regretted that the Chinese had elected to inaugurate their participation in the U.N. by "firing these empty cannons of rhetoric". Bush, like a ventriloquist's wooden dummy with movable lips, obediently mouthed Kissinger's one-liner as a coded message to Beijing that all the public bluster meant nothing and was right on target as planned. These two allies were already deep into the secret and increasingly public partnership.

This is why I suggest you attend that which "appears" to be happening around your globe and consider the truth of what is lying behind the lies.

LOW FREQUENCY PHASERS OUT OF CONTROL

You are run by the United Nations under the control of these Conspirators who have actually now absorbed your country and set aside your Constitution, America. You allowed this to hap-pen the minute the treaties and agreements were set forth in the United Nations. Bush has total control of your nation according to his Executive Authority through granted resources and control set up through FEMA and he sits and laughs at you as you dangle and grumble in the winds. This bunch of Global terrorists know exactly what they are doing and the work they do this very day may well set your entire atmosphere afire. Do you actually think they are giving you a "heavenly light show" and training your children to listen FOR ELF BLASTS? Oh, indeed, the low frequency phasers are at work--and right now, out of control. It is exactly like saying to the world--" ...now everyone listen and you will hear the last sound you will ever hear!" The next experience will be oblivion!

Moreover--do you actually believe the lies regarding the Russian delay on bringing their cosmonauts back? Lack of money? Come, come--you hit their craft for there is no need whatsoever to have a nearly crippled cosmonaut come off anything--the space stations allow full activities. Indeed yes, this day you have gone a bit too far and the "Bear" is ready to eat you alive. READ MY LIPS!

Allow us rest, Dharma. Thank you for service. It has been an incredibly long and tedious day of sorting and extinguishing fires and distractions but that, too, comes in the course of "living". I shall, however, withdraw you from much of it for you cannot be all unto all and ones are going to begin to take responsibility for their actions for I cannot do more to help them understand how it IS and it is not yours to handle--release it.

As readers, I suggest that to ones who can't make up their minds how they feel about "Command", God or Spiritual matters-- PAY ATTENTION-FOR TRUTH IS COMING WHETHER OR NOT THEY LIKE OF IT AND RESOURCE OF TRUTH IS OF NO IMPORTANCE WHATSOEVER. SALU.

PJ 48
    CHAPTER 4

REC #2 HATONN

FRI., MARCH 27, 1992 9:41 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 224

FRIDAY, MARCH 27, 1922

TODAY'S WATCH

SUICIDAL GRID EXPERIMENTS
    "THE PHASER CANNONS HAVE BLOWN THEIR FUSES" is what the "news" reports say this day. Fuses? Brothers, you are in such terrible circumstances that I know not how to im­press you with the serious plight. Neither is any of this "stuff" coming from a nice new shuttle craft launched for your visual deceit a few days past. You are basically into and within a "Space War" which will surely fall-out onto your surface. This is a war that the U.S. CANNOT WIN. So be it.

The current lies regarding "Northern Lights" and phaser beams and other excuses for the heinous experiments and testings going on through your grid system are inexcusable. A chain reaction was begun along the system and we have managed to get it stopped but the idiots simply plan to desperately try the whole experiment again. I simply cannot say whether or not your orb can stand such bombardment. In this very process, every one of your inhabitants was struck by low frequency beams which has, if nothing else, caused mass confusion in heavily targeted areas--which, of course, is exactly the plan.

There were many messages intended for the ones who know cir­cumstances and intent but you are in serious trouble. You Americans have terminally damaged a Soviet Space Station and, fortunately for you, the Cosmonauts were brought back from one of the shuttle craft damaged by the assault. The Cosmo-sphere Command is in the process of deciding what to do about the attack and herein you are dealing with MEN who have great power--greater than any weapons you of the U.S. have to counter. Space Command (WE) brought the reaction of the electromagnetic field under control but YOU ARE DEALING NOW WITH MEN--SOVIET MEN. I SUGGEST YOU KEEP YOUR GOGGLES HANDY AT ALL TIMES BECAUSE THEY CAN DRAIN OFF THE ELECTRONIC PLASMA SHIELD UNDER WHICH YOUR HOODLUMS WORK.

CIA RELEASE OF DOCUMENTS RE; KENNEDY MURDER

As you read along in this information you will note that clandes­tine activities are not new and were not new at the assassination (MURDER) of John Kennedy. To assume that such a re­markable organization will allow any incriminating evidence to slip through the sieve of operatives is as ridiculous as believing that all those evil conspirators will come forth and commit sui­cide having found that God disapproves of murder. There have been some thirty years to wipe all that evidence from the files. Do you not think that in that amount of time, without half try­ing, all documents are destroyed or reconstructed? I note that every typewriter and computer has the ability to print anything put in by any and all keystrikes. I could date this very document October 23, 1963, carry through with the timing and YOU WOULD NEVER KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

CHECK IT OUT: Just yesterday it was questioned of two per­sons on the Warren Commission about the sealing of the docu­ments in the first place. The response? Oh, any documents "left over" when a matter is settled are authorized to be sealed for anywhere from 30 to 50 years. WELL, WHAT ABOUT 75 YEARS IF IN FACT THE STATEMENT IS TRUTH? YOU-THE-PEOPLE ARE SET UP TO BE ELABORATELY LIED TO AS NEVER BEFORE. I REMIND YOU: E. HOWARD HUNT WAS THE ONE WHO FIRED THE FIRST FATAL SHOT, THEN A TEXAN USING THE NAME OF "WHITE" (A CIA OPERATIVE) AND THE DRIVER OF THE LIMOUSINE. MOREOVER, THERE WERE OTHERS ALSO FIRING OR AVAILABLE FOR BACKUP FROM ALL OVER THE PLACE IN VARIOUS LOCATIONS TO MAKE SURE NO POSSIBILITIES WERE OVERLOOKED. YOU MUST FACE FACTS AMERICA--YOU GET NO TRUTH AND NEITHER SHALL YOU GET IT NOW.

CIA CLANDESTINE MENTALITY

One of Colby's principal functions was to strengthen the Vietnamese economy in order to improve the lot of the average Vietnamese peasant, and thereby make him less susceptible to Vietcong appeals and more loyal to the Thieu government. To win over the peasants, Colby insisted that corruption within the Saigon government had to be greatly reduced. At one point he even proposed a systematic campaign called the "Honor the Na­tion" program, which was to be an attack on illegal practices at all levels of Vietnamese society. At that time Colby was well aware that black-market trafficking in money was one of the biggest corruption problems in Vietnam. All U.S. personnel in Vietnam were under strict orders not to buy Vietnamese piasters on the black market, and a number of Americans had either been court-martialed by the military or fired by their civilian agencies for violating these orders. But Colby also knew that for many years the CIA had been obtaining tens of millions of dollars in piasters on the black market, either in Hong Kong or in Saigon. In this way the agency could get two to three times as much buying power for its American dollars. Additionally, the Clandestine Services claimed, black market piasters were untraceable and thus ideal for secret operations. Given more than 500,000 Americans in Vietnam all using Vietnamese pi­asters, and a chaotic Vietnamese banking system, the CIA could of course have obtained untraceable or "sterile" money without resorting to the black market. Although from a strict budgetary point of view the agency's currency purchases were sound fiscal policy, they directly violated both Vietnamese law and U.S. of­ficial policy. Moreover, the purchases helped to keep alive the black market which the U.S. government was professedly working to stamp out.

During the mid-1960's while Colby was still in Washington, the Bureau of the Budget learned that the CIA budget for Viet­nam provided for dollar expenditures figured at the legal exchange rate. Since in truth the agency was buying its piasters on the black market, it actually had two to three times more piasters to spend in Vietnam than its budget showed. The Bureau of the Budget then insisted that all figures be listed at the actual black-market rate, so at least examiners of the agency's budget in Washington would have a true idea of how much money the CIA was spending. The bureau then also tried to cut U.S. gov­ernment costs by having the CIA buy piasters for other agencies on the black market. The agency was unenthusiastic about this idea and managed to avoid doing it, not because massive black-market purchases would have negated the government's avowed efforts to support the piaster, but because the agency did not want the secrecy of its money-exchange operation disturbed.

Compared to other aspects of the Vietnam war, the CIA's use of the black market is not a major issue. It simply points up the fact that the CIA is not bound by the same rules that apply to the rest of the government. The Central Intelligence Agency Act of 1949 makes this clear: "The sums made available to the Agency may be expended without regard to the provisions of law and regulations relating to the expenditures of Government." The CIA in Vietnam even escaped the Johnson administration's worldwide edict that all cars purchased by the American gov­ernment would be of American manufacture. While State De­partment and AID personnel were forced to navigate Saigon's narrow streets in giant Chevrolets and Plymouths, the agency motorpool was full of much smaller and more practical Japanese Toyotas. [H: Now I ask you, is it not fun to unravel the web and find all those tid-bits which YOU THOUGHT were new in today's concerns?]

Thus, a William Colby can, with no legal or ethical conflict, propose programs to end corruption in Vietnam while at the same time condoning the CIA's dubious money practices. And extending the concept of the agency's immunity to law and morals, a Colby can devise and direct terror tactics, secret wars and the like, all in the name of democracy. This is the clandes­tine mentality: a separation of personal morality and con­duct from actions, no matter how debased, which are taken in the name of the United States government and, more specifically, the Central Intelligence Agency.

When Colby left his post as deputy ambassador to Vietnam in 1971, the CIA immediately "rehired" him, and Director Helms appointed him Executive Director-Comptroller, the number-three position in the agency. When James Schlesinger took over the agency in early 1973, he made Colby chief of the Clandestine Services. In May 1973, at the height of the personnel shake-ups caused by the Watergate affair, President Nixon moved Schlesinger to the Defense Department and named Colby to head the CIA. Thus, after about four months under the directorship of the outsider Schlesinger, control of the agency was again in the hands of a clandestine operator.

KENNEDY KILLERS

[H: When Watergate is under reference, it must always be remembered that the break-in was to retrieve PICTURES which were being held for blackmail which totally incriminated E. Howard Hunt, Nixon and George Bush as being present and INVOLVED INTIMATELY AND DIRECTLY WITH THE ASSASSINATION OF JFK. MOREOVER, YOU WILL FIND KISSINGER AND OTHER VERY HIGH-OPERATIVES AND POLITICIANS INVOLVED TO THEIR BLACK EVIL HEARTS.]

Senator Harold Hughes, for one, expressed grave reservations about Colby's appointment as CIA Director in a Senate speech on August 1, 1973: "I am fearful of a man whose experience has been so largely devoted to clandestine operations involving the use of force and manipulation of factions in foreign governments. Such a man may become so enamored with these techniques that he loses sight of the higher purposes and moral constraints which should guide our country's activities abroad."

Deeply embedded within the clandestine mentality is the belief that human ethics and social laws have no bearing on covert operations or their practitioners. The intelligence profession, because of its lofty "natural security" goals, is free from all moral restrictions. There is no need to wrestle with technical legalisms or judgments as to whether something is right or wrong. The determining factors in secret operations are purely pragmatic: Does the job need to be done? Can it be done? And can secrecy (or plausible denial) be maintained? [H: Do you not think that all of these questions are pretty well covered in the release of any secret documents as might be released by the CIA? The need is certainly there to make covering documents which clean the actions: it certainly needs to be done if the CIA is to be cleared and acceptance of the "fixed" Warren Commission (by the way, Earl Warren and Gerald Ford are both members of the Committee of 300!) is to be received by the "people". It also CAN BE DONE-- EASILY AND WITHOUT DIVULGING ONE IOTA OF SECRECY AND ALLOW THAT PLAUSIBLE DENIAL TO BE MAINTAINED. WAKE UP, "WE-THE-PEOPLE"!!]

One of the lessons learned from the Watergate experience is the scope of this amorality and its influence on the clandestine mentality. E. Howard Hunt claimed that his participation in the Watergate break-in and the other operations of the plumbers group was in "what I believed to be the...the best interest of my country." [H: Facts are that the "opposition" had pictures of Hunt with firing gun in action.] In this instance, at least, we can accept Hunt as speaking sincerely. He was merely reflecting an attitude that is shared by most CIA operators when carrying out the orders of their superiors.

Hunt expanded on this point when interrogated before a federal grand jury in April 1973 by Assistant U.S. Attorney Earl Silbert.

SILBERT: Now while you worked at the White House, were you ever a participant or did you ever have knowledge of any other so-called "bag job" or entry operations?
    HUNT: No, sir.
    SILBERT: Were you aware of or did you participate in any other what might commonly be referred to as illegal activities?
    HUNT: Illegal?
    SILBERT: Yes, sir.
    HUNT: I have no recollection of any, no sir.
    SILBERT: What about clandestine activities?
    HUNT: Yes, sir.
    SILBERT: All right. What about that?
    HUNT: I'm not quibbling, but there's quite a differ­ence between something that's illegal and something that's clandestine. [H: THERE IS ALSO A MASSIVE DIF­FERENCE IN WHAT IS "ILLEGAL" AND WHAT IS "UNLAWFUL".]
    SILBERT: Well, in your terminology, would the entry into Mr. Fielding's (Daniel Ellsberg's psychiatrist) office have been clandestine, illegal, neither or both?
    HUNT: I would simply call it an entry operation con­ducted under the auspices of competent authority.

[H: So when you get released documents which are altered, reproduced, conjured, etc., you will find it all simply under "the auspices of competent authority". In the instance of release of Assassination related documents--it will be directly under the auspices of the President of the United States to cover his own assets and those of his buddies in crime. That "President" by the way, lest you forget--IS GEORGE HER­BERT WALKER BUSH--who was, AT THE TIME, AN ACTIVE MEMBER AND OPERATIVE OF THE CIA.]]

Within the CIA, similar activities are undertaken with the consent of "competent authority". The Watergate conspirators, assured that "national security" was at stake, did not question the legality or the morality of their methods; nor do most CIA operators. [H: Harken back to the weeping "patriot", Oliver North, as he lied directly to the Congress and to you-the-­people and you wanted to run him for President because of his criminal activities!] Hundreds if not thousands of CIA men have participated in similar operations, usually--but not always--in foreign countries; all such operations are executed in the name of "national security". The clandestine mentality not only allows it; it veritably WILLS IT.

BRAZILIAN PLANE HIJACK ALLOWED

In early October, 1969, the CIA learned through a secret agent that a group of radicals was about to hijack a plane in Brazil and escape to Cuba. This intelligence was forwarded to CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia and from there sent on an "eyes only" basis to Henry Kissinger at the White House and top officials of the State Department, the Defense Department, and the National Security Agency. Within a few days, on October 8, the same radicals identified in the CIA report commandeered at gunpoint a Brazilian commer­cial airliner with 49 people aboard, and after a refueling stop in Guyana, forced the pilot to fly to Havana. Neither the CIA nor the other agencies of the U.S. government which had advance warning of the radicals' plans moved to stop the crime from being committed, although at the time the official policy of the United States--as enunciated by the President--was to take all possible measures to stamp our aerial piracy.

Afterwards, when officials of the State Department ques­tioned their colleagues in the CIA on why preventive mea­sures had not been taken to abort the hijacking, the agency's clandestine operators delayed more than a month before re­sponding. During the interim, security forces in Brazil suc­ceeded in breaking up that country's principal revolutionary group and killing its leader, Carlos Marighella. Shortly af­ter the revolutionary leader's death on November 4, the CIA informally passed word back to the State Department noting that if any action had been taken to stop the October sky­jacking, the agency's penetration of the radical movement might have been exposed and Marighella's organization could not have been destroyed. While it was never quite clear whether the agent who alerted the clandestine opera­tors to the hijacking had also fingered Marighella, that was the impression the CIA tried to convey to the State Depart­ment. The agency implied it had not prevented the hijacking because to have done so would have lessened the chances of scoring the more important goal of "neutralizing" Marighella and his followers. To the CIA's clandestine op­erators, the end--wiping out the Brazilian radical movement--apparently had justified the means, thus permitting the hi­jacking to take place and needlessly endangering forty-nine innocent lives in the process.

During the next twenty-five years American foreign policy was to be dominated (and still is) by the concept of containing Communism; almost always the means employed in pursuit of "national security" have been justified by the end. Since the "free world" was deemed to be under attack by a determined enemy, sincere men in the highest government posts believed--and still do believe--that their country could not survive without resorting to the same distasteful methods employed by the other side. In recent years the intensity of the struggle has been re­duced as monolithic Communism has split among several centers of power; as a result, there have been tactical changes in America's conduct of foreign affairs. Yet the feeling remains strong among the nation's top officials, in the CIA and else­where, that America is responsible for what happens in other countries and that it has an inherent right--a sort of modern Manifest Destiny--to intervene in other countries' internal af­fairs. Changes may have occurred at the negotiating table, but not in the planning arena; intervention--either military or covert--is still the rule.

ROBERT ROBERTSON (MARTYR)

I would like to leave this chapter at this point and take up the subject of Robert Robertson (Martyr).

As you readers accept this next I want you to bear uppermost in mind: It is not the beliefs of the man in point and it is not the guilt or innocence of the man as valid to his incarceration and/or sentence--OUR ASSISTANCE TO THE MAN IS CAUSED BY UNLAWFUL (UNCONSTITUTIONAL) TREATMENT OF THE PERSON IN POINT. I must, how­ever, leave it in the hands of the Constitutional Law Center as to whether or not they pursue this matter for I have just been de­nied entry into the case in point and I hereby withdraw from participation. I suggest that a copy of my letter to "Mr. Martyr" be printed also in this edition of the paper so that the readers have access to why this reprint of Mr. Martyr's letter.

I do not interject into any situation, right or wrong, in projection when denounced. I believe that Mr. Martyr decides that which will be beneficial to his own character and it would appear that the entire point of participation of you precious readers has been sorely overlooked. I also object to such insidious assumptions as to placing Sandy Green into the category of "earthbound fe­male redneck". Sandy simply did as asked and sent forth infor­mation as requested. I, further, do not think that shooting "three Scum-Punks" is recommendation for release without question. THE ONLY QUESTION IN POINT IS REGARD­ING CONSTITUTIONAL LAW REGARDING SENTENCE AND/OR TREATMENT OF THIS INDIVIDUAL IN POINT--AND THAT IS UP TO THE LAW CENTER AS TO WHETHER OR NOT THEY WISH TO PURSUE IT FUR­THER. Mr. Martyr has sent America West an "ad" with a $200 check enclosed to allow printing. America West does not accept advertising in this manner and therefore the $200 will be re­turned to the sender. I request that we print all the documents in hand for you readers, including the "ad", and then we shall have to give less space in the LIBERATOR to this matter. You will find that God treads not where not invited--so it behooves all ones to discern most clearly WHO IS GOD AND WHO ARE HIS MESSENGERS!

COPY:

March 23rd, '92.

Dear Sandy Green;

I got a letter from Hatonn, which I am going to consider in my "RED NECK" ways to be a letter from Sandy Green. It is a lot easier for us Red Necks to relate to a Sandy Green, an Earth Bound female, than to relate to a Hatonn, Commander of the Sky Ship Enterprise, of the United Federation of Planets; Capt. Kirk at the controls.

I am a Libertarian Red Neck. What that means is this: You believe in what you want to believe in, & I'll believe in what "I" want to believe in. What I believe in, is pretty far to the RIGHT. If you want to believe in Flying Saucers then that is perfectly FINE with me, I don't mind. If you want to ACT OUT under the CODE NAME Commander Haton of the Star Ship HOST OF GOD; then that is OK with me. I am NOT go­ing to CON YOU, into to telling you that, "YEAH, I believe in ALL that". You see, Sandy, if I were a CON, I wouldn't even BE locked up behind BARS right now. If I were a CON, I would of Conned MY way into a DISCHARGE, way back in 1978, by the latest. All that I would have to have done, is to LIE my ASS OFF to a Psychologist Sullivan, way back in 1978, & I would have been FULL DISCHARGED. Just 30 minutes of Lying, & I could have been so-called FREE 14 years ago. The only reason that that I am locked up now, is because: I DON'T LIE. Every other reason for being locked up is either:

1. A Secondary Reason such as: Poverty, No Lawyer, I Shot 3 Scum-Punks, Etc

2. Is a BULL SHIT Reason such as: Mental Illness, Criminal Acts, Refusal to accept Treatment, Etc....

I DO NOT believe in any Flying Saucers, I will NEVER LIE to you, by saying that, oh now I DO BELIEVE in Flying Saucers.

BUT: You may believe in Flying Saucers if you want to, it is OK with me.

Here are 2 THINGS that I must take issue with you on:

1. Do NOT send the letters c/o Bernard Mailman. I find it to be VERY INSULTING & EMBARRASSING, to have to get a letter that was sent c/o a low functioning NUT, who in fact is no longer even on the same Cell Block with me. IF YOU want to write to Bernard Mailman, then you must send him a separate letter. If you want to write to me, then you must use ONLY my name. You can NOT say, well there are 2 NUTS at this Nut House, & so I kill 2 Nuts with the same letter.

2. As far as ALL those Scum Bags are concerned who don't like my writings, I can only say, TUFF SHIT. You see, it is ME who does NOT like THEM! So, if in turn they DO NOT LIKE ME, well then that really doesn't cut any ICE, with me. You see, I believe that GOD supports my work. My work is TRUE. The opinions of DEMONS is important to me, only in that-- DON'T WANT THEIR GOOD WILL. I am NOT in the BUSINESS to WIN the GOOD WILL of DEMONS. So I DO CARE WHAT DEMONS HAVE TO SAY, BECAUSE, I WANT TO BE SURE THAT WE ARE NOT SAYING THE SAME THING. If you were to write me a letter, & were to say that, "ALL THE DEMONS AGREE WITH YOU NOW, ROBERT MARTYR"; then I would CHANGE my MESSAGE. But when you write to me a letter, in which you say that, "ALL THE DEMONS ARE OPPOSED TO YOU", then I say, "WELL THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL"!!!!

Blessings unto you, I come in TRUTH from the land of Sodomy,

Robert R. Martyr

Oh, & that REMINDS ME: I don't want to see anymore of this: Dear Mr. Robertson a.k.a. Martyr; either pass the word onto Hatonn, too. I have given you my correct name in past letters, you have used my correct name in the past let­ters, and so in the future I will not read any letter that does NOT begin with the correct name, just as I use it, which is:

Robert R. Martyr-or-Robert Martyr (The R. is optional)
    I don't NEED a Mr., but some people feel that they Must use a Mr., & so if you must, then you must.

Thank You, Robert R. Martyr, 348-C
    2600 Center street, N.E.
    Salem, OR 97310

Robert R. Martyr, 48-C, Victim of God's Enemies, 2600 Center St. N.E., Salem, OR 97310--(Signature).

END OF COPY.

Readers, I have presented this information unto you for a very good reason. You cannot make judgments nor can you discern anything accurately without knowing facts and gaining insight into the whole of an issue.

I do not use Robert Martyr as anything other than as example of explanation.

He has obviously "lied" even in his denial of same. One thing factual upon which to base this discernment is that in all his ads he has proclaimed innocence of any wrong-doing and I personally consider shooting of 3 Scum-Punks quite unacceptable. (I am told the shootings were over the smoking of cigarettes in his presence. This is hardly "self-defense". However, I have also been told the three men in point entered his home uninvited. The truth will emerge, I am sure.) Next, he has proclaimed that he is allowed NO MAIL and CANNOT WRITE LETTERS! It is quite obvious that this is a lengthy letter typed on a typewriter of some sort and therefore nullifies his (prior) objection to "short pencils".

Since there is no response to the issue of Constitutional legal assistance, I must make assumption that Mr. Robertson (his name) is not interested in anything other than pleading a distracting case to gain sympathy and attention to which I will no longer contribute to, either. My correspondence was solely to offer explanation regarding the Legal investigation by a source of respected authority--if that be considered evil and accepted as an insulting "CON JOB" by a beautiful third party totally uninvolved in any way whatsoever--then I see no measure of reasonable interaction.

I thank all of you who have responded to my request to write this poor man--for it is the Goodly thing to do and I would hope that some of you will continue to effort at some sort of communication. I do request that the Constitutional Law Center look into the treatment and justice of the institution involved to determine the level of abuse in point. If the institution is (and it is) abusing inmates, then it is THAT ISSUE IN POINT--not one Robert Robertson. Irritation and foul language is just as abusive in many circumstances--but the FACTS are that this represents a "HOSPITAL" wherein the inmates should not be considered to act with the same professional character as those of the wardens. ABUSE is not acceptable. The assumption is that the ones incarcerated in this "prison hospital" are "sick" and are there for "treatment". If the ones giving treatment act more sick than do the inmates--it MUST be brought to the attention of Constitutional LAW and set to RIGHT. So be it.

The second lie is also evident--Mr. Martyr has continually said that the "Scum-bags" and "Queers" are starving him to death. This has been a complaint for some many, many months and I believe that Mr. Martyr is still alive and very verbally aggressively functioning.

It is true that his mail is confiscated and even the "Certified" documents have been hidden in many instances so it is with regret that I withdraw from the issue. I will ask that the "ad" be placed in the LIBERATOR along with this writing. It is not for any of us to "force" anything on another--even if it be freedom and justice. It begins to appear that justice may well be served in this instance as it is not exactly public policy to allow shooting three people for smoking in your presence. It further appears that anyone efforting to assist the man in response to his pleas is simply labeled a "low functioning NUT" and/or "DEMONS".

He states that he wants nothing from us--then he shall get nothing from us. In acceptance of his own projections his attitude is "WELL THAT IS JUST WONDERFUL"!!!! Therefore I hereby withdraw all attention to the matter in response to his re­quest.

COPY OF AD IN POINT:

CHALLENGE TO MY CAPTORS & ENEMIES (And they are Numerous)

Show me where I have ever broke the Law.
    Show me where I ever Created a Victim.
    Show me when I have ever been allowed before a Jury. For any of these things, just one & I will:
    #1 - Pay you a $100 Reward.
    #2 - Stop running my ads.
    #3 - Stop my mass mailings.
    #4 - Stop calling you Criminals and Degenerates
    #5 - Stop calling myself a Martyr.

My Enemies know that for 13 years I have been making these kinds of Challenges. No one who knows me, from Judge to Shyster to Drug Pusher, has been able to take me up on it.

At the Judgement Day, it will all be very simple. If I am a Criminal, then where is the Evidence? If I am not a Crimi­nal, then I am a Martyr.

Criminals "MUST" know that I am innocent. Why else was I never allowed to have a Trial? Because they "like" me? Or because they want to Shut Me Up? Which is the most Logi­cal?

Robert R. Martyr, #48
    2600 Center St. NE
    Salem, OR 97310

**If the Truth Hurts too much, Write: "RETURN TO SENDER" on this card, & I will scratch your name from my mailing list. **

By the way, this man states unequivocally that Armageddon (the end) is coming in 1997. No voice of God would project such a thing for not even the "Son of God" knows the mo­ment of HIS COMING and that is exactly that of which is intended by the statements. I ask that you give love unto this weary traveler for he is sorely in pain. Amen.

Thank you Dharma, may we simply close this now for you need to be elsewhere. Blest be ye ones of the WORD for in your hands lies the fate of your nations. So be it. Salu.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 48
    CHAPTER 5

REC #2 HATONN

SAT., MARCH 28, 1992 7:52 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 225

SATURDAY MARCH 28 1992
    As we write on these clandestine actions and ones involved in the perpetration, I am confronted with the doubts and inability to believe that such actions of deceit could actually take place.

I suggest you pay careful attention to the announcement accom­panying your President's decision to buy, for millions of dollars, Soviet advanced space technology. How could this even be pos­sible--haven't you been told that the Soviets are the ones who have stolen everything "advanced" from you? In addition, the announcer went on to state that Bush is quietly and without pub­lic discussion giving several BILLION DOLLARS in relief guarantees, food stuffs and credits and monetary assistance "to stabilize the Commonwealth". Your nation is falling apart, in the midst of the worst depression of all time, millions of Ameri­cans out of work, industry fleeing to "free-trade" countries where labor is cheap--and your leader GIVES AWAY MORE BILLIONS TO YOUR ENEMY??? So be it--continue to sleep and dream, little ones, for the awakening will be devastating. You ARE AT WAR IN SPACE--ACTUAL AND SHOOTING--AND YOU HAD BETTER TAKE A LONG, HARD LOOK AT POSSIBILITIES.

POLITICS

You continue to ask guidance in "politics". I have given you so much material that some ask me to "quit it, already!". You ask about Clinton and "would he be better than Bush?". Let me re­mind you of what I gave you a year ago at the time of the Bilderberg meeting (it is now time for this year's meeting). Bill Clinton was the candidate chosen and groomed by the Bilder­bergers--for the Presidency. He is a direct servant of the Committee of 300 and funded by banks such as scandal-ridden BCCI.

I give full credit to Spotlight for having infiltrated the meeting itself (and expect them to it do again this year) and you were told by them and by me, about Bill Clinton. Let me restate the exact statement: March 16, in "News You May Have Missed", regarding Bilderberg coverage, they said: "Our penetration of the last meeting revealed plans to boost Arkansas Gov. Bill Clinton who attended as the Democratic standard bearer." It has been suggested that that should be the headline every day--I AGREE.

You ones want to believe it is one way or the other--one is good and the other bad. No! Both are totally committed to the very same goal--world domination by the VERY SAME PEOPLE.

SILENT WEAPONS: QUIET WARS

Back to the CIA and connections: I want to share some most interesting information from a TOP SECRET--CONFIDEN­TIAL DOCUMENT and see how just the introduction and sum­mary strike you:

Copy in point:

"TOP SECRET: SILENT WEAPONS FOR QUIET WARS, AN INTRODUCTORY PROGRAMMING MANUAL". This surfaced quite by "accident" on July 7, 1986, when an employee of Boe­ing Aircraft Co. purchased a surplus IBM copier for scrap parts at a sale. It contained a manual with inside details of a plan, created in the formation days of the "Cold War", which called for control of the masses through manipulation of industry, peo­ples' pastimes, education and political leanings. It called for a quiet revolution, pitting brother against brother, and diverting the public's attention from what is really going on at any given time.

For all intents and purposes, this document has "come to pass" much as expected, just as direct and ongoing planning via the "Protocols".

I have the document and I shall be most happy to share it with all its diagrams and projections but that is for another sitting. At this point I only wish to awaken you to the absolute credibility of that which we are bringing you regarding the Elite Committee of 300, The "Foundations" and non-profit organizations, and the Special Clandestine Services, i.e., CIA, KGB, Mossad, etc.

Of course this is HEAVY reading--your world is at "destruct" AND IT NOW REQUIRES HEROIC MEASURES TO RIGHT THE INCREDIBLE AND DECEITFUL WRONGS. Keep those eyes and ears OPEN for you are seeing it happen--not to­morrow--THIS MINUTE! You must sound an alarm in Zion (and I do NOT mean Israel) for, though she presently dwells with Babylon's daughter (Micah 4 is pretty accurate), her re­demption draweth nigh. Truth bears no fear.

The following is taken directly from OPERATIONS RE­SEARCH TECHNICAL MANUAL TM-SW7905.1:

COPY:

SECURITY

It is patently impossible to discuss social engineering or the automation of a society, i.e., (silent weapons) on a national or worldwide scale without implying extensive objectives of social control and destruction of human life, i.e., slavery and geno­cide.

This manual is in itself an analog declaration of intent. Such a writing must be secured from public scrutiny. Otherwise, it might be recognized as a technically formal declaration of do­mestic war. Furthermore, whenever any person or group of persons in a position of great power, and without the full knowl­edge and consent of the public, uses such knowledge and methodology for economic conquest--it must be understood that a state of domestic warfare exists between said person or group of persons and the public.

The solution of today's problems requires an approach which is ruthlessly candid, with no agonizing over religious, moral, or cultural values.

You have qualified for this project because of your ability to look at human society with cold objectivity, and yet analyze and discuss your observations and conclusions with others of similar intellectual capacity without a loss of discretion or humility.

Such virtues are exercised in your own best interest--DO NOT DEVIATE FROM THEM.

[H: I suppose you might easily guess to whom this is directed and to what type of "support teams".]

WELCOME ABOARD

This publication marks the 25th anniversary of the Third World War, called the 'Quiet War', being conducted using sub­jective biological warfare, fought with 'silent weapons' . [H: Therefore, come May, 1992, I believe you will realize you are approaching the 38th anniversary!]

This book contains an introductory description of this war, its strategies, and its weaponry.

May, 1979 #74-1120

HISTORICAL INTRODUCTION

Silent weapon technology has evolved from Operations Re­search (O.R.), a strategic and ta9fical methodology developed under the military management in England during World War II. The original purpose of Operations Research was to study the strategic and tactical problems of air and land defense with the objective of effective use of limited military resources against foreign enemies (i.e., logistics). [H: You who have
    been diligent in your homework will recognize that this stems directly from the Tavistock Institute and the Commit­tee of 300 mandate.]

It was soon recognized by those in positions of power that the same methods might be useful for totally controlling a society. But better tools were necessary.

Social engineering (the analysis and automation of a society) requires the correlation of great amounts of constantly changing economic information (data), so a high speed computerized data processing system was necessary which could race ahead of so­ciety and predict when society would arrive for capitulation.

Relay computers were too slow, but the electronic computer, invented in 1946 by J. Presper Eckert and John W. Mauchly filled the bill.

The next breakthrough was the development of the simplex method of linear programing in 1947 by the mathematician George B. Dantzig.

Then, in 1948, the transistor, invented by J. Bardeen, W. H. Brattain, and W. Shockley, promised great expansion of the computer field by reducing space and power requirements.

With these three inventions under their direction, those in po­sitions of power strongly suspected that it was possible for them to control the whole world with a push of a button.

Immediately, the Rockefeller Foundation got in on the ground floor by making a four year grant to Harvard College, funding the Harvard economic research project for the study of the structure of the American economy. One year later, in 1949, the United States Air Force joined in.

In 1952 the original grant period terminated, and a high level meeting of the elite was held to determine the next phase of so­cial operations research. The Harvard project had been very fruitful as is borne out by the publication of some of its results in 1953 suggesting the feasibility of economic (social) engineering. (STUDIES IN THE STRUCTURE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY--copyright 1953 by Wesaily Leontief, International Sciences Press Inc., White Plains, New York.)

Engineered in the last half decade of the 1940's, the now Quiet War machine stood, so to speak, in sparkling gold plated hardware on the showroom floor by 1954. [H: Oh indeed, it gets even worse if you are considering your future circum­stances--and I most certainly hope you are so doing!]

With the creation of the maser in 1954, the promise of un­locking unlimited sources of fusion atomic energy from the heavy hydrogen in sea water and the consequent availability of unlimited social power became a possibility only decades away. [H: Now hold your breath--CNN did a short documentary YESTERDAY EVENING on the technology and how won­drously it has progressed in actual usage! YESTERDAY, MARCH 27, 1992!]

The combination was irresistible.

The Quiet War was quietly declared by the International Elite at a meeting held in 1954.

Although the silent weapons system was nearly exposed 13 years later, the evolution of the new weapon system has never suffered any major setbacks. [H: SALU!]

There have already had, many victories on many fronts throughout the world in this domestic war.

POLITICAL INTRODUCTION

in 1954 it was well recognized by those in positions of au­thority that it was only a matter of time, only a few decades, be­fore the general public would be able to grasp and upset the cra­dle of power, for the very elements of the new silent weapon technology were as accessible for a public utopia as they were for providing a private utopia.

The issue of primary concern, that of dominance, revolved around the subject of the energy sciences.

[H: Please, let us leave this portion now and move directly to the summary writing. I hope that I leave you desiring more information for we move right into "energy" which was and is recognized as the key to all activity on Earth .]

COPY OF "SUMMARY" OF DOCUMENT IN POINT

DIVERSION SUMMARY

MEDIA: Keep the adult public attention diverted away from the real social issues, and captivated by matters of no real importance.

SCHOOLS: Keep the young public ignorant of real mathematics, real economics, real law, and real history.

ENTERTAINMENT: Keep the public entertainment below a sixth grade level.

WORK: Keep the public busy, busy, busy, with no time to think; back on the farm with the other animals.

Remember: CONSENT, THE PRIMARY VICTORY:

A SILENT WEAPON SYSTEM OPERATES UPON DATA OBTAINED FROM A DOCILE PUBLIC BY LEGAL (BUT NOT ALWAYS LAWFUL) FORCE.

[H: Dharma, let us leave that and move on to the "SUMMARY" for there are some three to four pages which I do not wish to attend at this sitting.]

SUMMARY
    The people hire the politicians so that the people can:

(1) Obtain security without managing it.
    (2) Obtain action without thinking about it.
    (3) Inflict theft, injury, and death upon others without having to contemplate either life or death.
    (4) Avoid responsibility for their own intentions.
    (5) Obtain the benefits of reality and science without exerting themselves in the discipline of facing or learning either of these things.

They give the politicians the power to create and manage a war machine to:

(1) Provide for the survival of the NATION/WOMB.
    (2) Prevent encroachment of anything upon the NATION/WOMB.
    (3) Destroy the enemy who threatens the NATION/WOMB.
    (4) Destroy those citizens of their own country who do not con-form for the sake of stability of the NAT1ON/WOMB.

Politicians hold many quasi-military jobs, the lowest being the police which are soldiers, the attorneys and the C.P.A.'s next who are spies and saboteurs (licensed), and the judges who shout the orders and run the closed union military shop for whatever the market will bear. The generals are industrialists. The 'presidential' level of commander-in-chiefs is shared by the international bankers. The people know that they have created this farce and financed it with their own taxes (consent), but they would rather knuckle under than be the hypocrite.

Thus, a nation becomes divided into two very distinct parts, a DOCILE SUB-NATION and a POLITICAL SUB-NATION. The political sub-nation remains attached to the docile sub-na-tion, tolerates it, and leaches its substance until it grows strong enough to detach itself and devour its parent.

END OF COPY

"MOLE" IN OUR MIDST

Let us leave this now. If you readers are not just a "tad" sick then I am most certainly disappointed in you.

INTERRUPTION: Dharma was just now interrupted with this information. "There is a 'mole' within the working business lo­cale and there are investigations going on by the FBI (identified), the CIA and the Pentagon."

I want you readers to know and understand that this is what our people face every day of their existence--simply for bringing YOU THE TRUTH. They are warned directly and bluntly to "...stay hidden on Fridays because the operatives can legally take you into custody and retain you for the week-end with no charges." Who are the "spies"? Ones who are obviously going to lose more than their integrity--of course I know who they are and have told you for a very long time of their presence.

The point is that there is nothing in any manner whatsoever sub­versive going on in my work--unless you wish to so classify telling you-the-people about your plight and loss of your Constitution. Vermin and vipers do not like their hidden places exposed--I told you: Evil cannot survive nor stand in the LIGHT OF TRUTH! I suggest it is time to expose the nest of thieves for I weary of the attacks. I prefer it come from Earth level of projection so we shall wait a few days to determine if that shall happen.

I DO suggest that you ones begin to take me and my pres­ence most seriously--we are not here to participate in a game of channels and joy-rides on silver wings--damage to my people is declaration of WAR!!! If you think poor Adam and Eve had it bad when discovered and kicked out of the "garden"--I suggest you study your own assets RIGHT NOW--YOU DECEIVERS AND LIARS, FOR IT IS NOT HIDDEN FROM GOD NOR HIS HOSTS AND THE ARM OF GOD IS SWIFT AND SURE--EVERY TIME!

Dharma, we have no time to give to this latest attack for surely you knew that when we disclose the actual "diggings" and sub­terfuge of such mammoth proportions as the underground facili­ties and warhead missile sites, that they would not simply ignore us. They have, in fact, helped give us the information so that we are not "blamed" for telling secrets out of school. I think perhaps wherein lies the problem is that I have cleaned up the lies and given you most hurtful (to them) and useful (to you) in­formation. It never pays to "try to fool Mother Nature" or tin­ker with the order of God's plans. So be it. Let us continue on the outlay on the Intelligence Cults. IT IS OF COURSE THE INTELLIGENCE CULTS WHO CARRY OUT THE ORDERS OF THE ELITE CONSPIRATORS SO THIS IS MOST VALUABLE AND IMPORTANT INFORMATION.

HEAR AND KNOW OR PERISH IN THE LIE

KNOW, READERS, THAT THROUGH THIS PLACE IS COMING THE MOST IMPORTANT DOCUMENTS AND INFORMATION EVER PLACED INTO THE HANDS OF MANKIND--WHAT YOU DO WITH IT IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU BUT YOU ARE "IN IT" AND THAT SIMPLY IS THE WAY IT "IS".

I FURTHER TRUST THAT YOU WILL FULLY UNDER­STAND WHY I GIVE YOU NO "NEW" INFORMATION IN FORMAT SUCH AS "REVELATIONS"--WE OFFER ONLY A COMPILATION AND INTEGRATED SERVICE OF INFORMATION DISCLOSURE TO PREVENT THE VERY THING THE ENEMY WISHES WE WOULD DO--GIVE THEM CAUSE FOR ACTION. THERE IS MOST CERTAINLY RESOURCE ENOUGH WITHOUT SEEK­ING TROUBLE FROM THE CONSPIRATORS. I AL­WAYS ARRANGE FOR DOCUMENTS WHICH CON­FIRM MY WRITINGS TO SHOW UP AND THERE ARE PILES OF SUCH WHICH ALMOST BURY THE SCRIBE. SHE HAS NO TIME TO STUDY AND CONFIRM FOR SELF--BUT SHE CAN TRUST MY INPUT. THERE ARE MANY PATRIOTS AND HONORABLE MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE LONG CARRIED THE LAMP AND THE ALARM CLOCK AND YE HAVE TURNED AWAY AND PLUGGED THINE EARS--THE TIME IS NOW AT HAND TO SEE AND HEAR OR PERISH IN THE LIE. SO BE IT.

Back, now, to the writings as presented in 1974 for it laid forth the structure and the massive control and shelter under which the Clandestine forces operated then and with even more shelter and secrecy today.

CONTINUATION: THE CLANDESTINE MENTALITY

To the clandestine operations of the CIA, nothing could be more normal than the use of "dirty tricks" to promote the U.S. national interest, as they and their agency determine it. In the words of former Clandestine Services chief Richard Bissell, CIA men "feel a higher loyalty and .... they are acting in obedience to that higher 'loyalty' ." They must be able to violate accepted standards of integrity and decency when the CIA's objectives so demand. Bissell admitted in a 1965 television interview that agency operators at times carried out actions which "were contrary to their moral precepts" but they believed "the morality of . . . cold war is so infinitely easier than the morality of almost any kind of hot war that I never encountered this as a serious problem."

VARIOUS VILE OBSESSIONS

Perhaps as a consequence of the confused morality that guides him, a clandestine operator is dedicated to the utmost secrecy. Convicted Watergate burglar Bernard Barker, who long worked with and for the agency, described these operators in a September 1972 New York Times interview: "They're anonymous men. They hate publicity; they get nervous with it. They don't want to be spoken of. They don't even want to be known or anything like that." And nearly always accompanying this passion for secrecy comes an obsession with deception and manipulation. These traits, developed in the CIA's training pro-grams, are essential elements for success in the operator's career. He learns that he must become expert at "living his cover", at pretending he is something he is not. Agency instructors grade the young operators on how well they can fool their colleagues. A standard exercise given to the student spies is for one to be assigned the task of finding out some piece of information about another. Since each trainee is expected to maintain a false identity and cover during the training period, a favorite way to coax out the desired information is to befriend the targeted trainee, to win his confidence and make him let down his guard. The trainee who gains the information receives a high mark; his exploited colleague fails the test. The "achievers" are those best suited, in the view of the agency, for convincing a foreign official he should become a traitor to his country; for manipulating that official, often against his will; and for "terminating" the agent when he has outlived his usefulness to the CIA.

Operating with secrecy and deception gradually becomes second nature to the clandestine operator as his early training progresses and he moves into an actual field assignment. The same habits may at times carry over into his dealings with his colleagues and even his family. Most operators see no inconsistency between an upstanding private life and immoral or amoral work, and they would probably say that anyone who couldn't abide the dichotomy is "soft". The double moral standard has been so completely absorbed at the CIA that Allen Dulles once stated, "In my ten years with the Agency I only recall one case of many hundreds where a man who had joined the Agency felt some scruples about the activities he was asked to carry on." Even today that Dulles' estimate would not be far off.

As much as the operator believes in the rightness of his actions, he is forced to work in an atmosphere that is potentially demoralizing. He is quite often on the brink of the underworld, or even immersed in it, and he frequently turns to the least savory types to achieve his goals. Criminals are useful to him, and are often called upon by him, when he does not want to perform personally some particularly distasteful task or when he does not want to risk and direct agency involvement in his dirty work. And if the clandestine operator wants to use attractive young women to seduce foreign officials, he does not call on female CIA employees. Instead he hires local prostitutes, or induces foreign girls to assume the seductress's role, hoping to use his women to ferret information out of targeted opponents and to blackmail them into cooperating with the CIA.

Other CIA men regularly deal with black-marketeers to pur­chase "laundered" currency. The agency cannot very well sub­sidize a political party in South Vietnam or buy labor peace on the Marseilles docks with money that can be traced back to the CIA. Thus, CIA "finance officers" permanently assigned to Hong Kong, Beirut, and other international monetary centers frequently turn to the world's illegal money changers to support agency clandestine operations. "Sterile" weapons for CIA paramilitary activities are obtained in the same fashion from the munitions merchants who will provide arms to anyone able to pay the price. And when untraceable troops are needed to assist a CIA-sponsored revolution or counter-revolution, the agency will put out the word in such mercenary centers as Brussels, Kinshasa, and Saigon that it is hiring soldiers of fortune willing to support any cause for a price.

Yet there are certain standards the CIA's clandestine operator must maintain in order to hold on to his job and the respect of his colleagues. By the agency's code, he is not supposed to profit personally from his activities. If he were involved in nar­cotics traffic for his own gain, he would probably be fired for having been "corrupted by the trade". But if the same CIA man were involved in narcotics traffic because he was using his nar­cotics connections to blackmail a Soviet official, he would be considered by his colleagues to be doing his work well.

While the CIA has never trafficked in dope as a matter of of­ficial policy, its clandestine personnel have used this trade--as they have used almost every other criminal activity known to man--in the pursuit of their goals. In Laos the CIA hoped to de­feat the Pathet Lao and North Vietnamese (and thus, "stop communism"); for that purpose, it was willing to supply guns, money, and training to the Meo tribe, the part of the Laotian population most eager to fight for the agency. The CIA was willing to overlook the fact that the Meos' primary cash crop was opium and that they continued to sell the drug during most of the years that they participated in the "secret" war as the "cutting edge" of the anti-Communist force in Laos. While the planes of the CIA proprietary airline, Air America, were on occasion used to carry opium and while some of the highest military officers supported by the agency were also the kingpins of the drug trade, the agency could still claim that it did not offi­cially sanction these activities. But not until the heroin traffic from Southeast Asia was perceived as a major American prob­lem a few years ago did the CIA make any serious effort to curb the flow of the drug, for it mattered not what sort of people the Meo were--what mattered was what they were willing and able to do for the CIA. The agency would hire Satan himself as an agent if he could help guarantee the "national security". [H: And of course--they do!]

Let us take a rest break before continuing on the "key to a suc­cessful espionage operation". You need a rest and we need to attend some other matters which cannot wait. I suggest, right now, that if the response to Mrs. Lockwood and her attorney is unacceptable--simply ask Scott to file a countersuit IN­STANTLY--also consider a full Cease and Desist action against her. I am weary of having ones act in such greedy and selfish behavior while calling their work "Constitutional Justice"--it blackens the very meaning of the work of the gallant patriots.

I further suggest that Mr. Tips respond immediately to her "threat" to bring him before the Bar Association for having rep­resented you--I believe this goes beyond all bounds of decency and respect. This person undoubtedly desires to live off the unjust wages of "lawsuit" collections. I shall not tolerate such without recourse. So be it.

Hatonn to move to stand-by. Thank you for your service. In love and protection of you of my crew, I give unto you the peace of knowing of our presence. AHO

PJ 48
    CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

MON., MARCH 30, 1992 8:34 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 227

MONDAY, MARCH 30, 1992

THOUGHT

As we move into moment-to-moment critical times I shall effort to give you thoughts to bring peace and "order" within--some simple reminders of Truth and reality if you will.

Please listen-up! YOU have now, and always have had, through the power of thinking as laid forth for you in detailed physical outline in PLEIADES CONNECTIONS, the full outlay of "how it works". If you choose not to avail self of this information, so be it. I come not to force or coerce--we just "present" informa­tion.

We now have a lawsuit thrust against my people (scribe and Oberli), threatened and apparently in progress, to allow the pe­titioner to gain great sums of money from being "defrauded"--as unto all you-the-people. My people follow my teachings and evil shall not prevail against them unless it be for ultimately coming into greater benefit for our work. It does, however, cause much time consumption in replies and data gathering on the level of the physical dealings with these types of people who operate only in ego power and total greed. I would welcome all charges against me for I shall most enjoy taking on the physical wimps in the courtroom or anywhere else they lay a battlefield. Whether or not you ones wish to believe in our presence--WE ARE HERE.

In the case of the property already in four years of litigation, we now have a written document from the Judge presiding in the immediate hearings which proves he is not only biased but fully intends to cause these ones to have to "settle" which means total loss of everything they have. Fortunately, they have nothing and therefore ones who come against them cannot prevail with their greed and insult.

I commend the lawyers in their immediate work to counter the Judge's correspondence for you have done excellent work for this day. I would hope that at some point our precious ones will take time to read my input--for I shall give you all if you but ac­cept. So be it.

To you precious ones who send personal gifts to Dharma, thank you in her behalf for I don't seem to allow her time for those gracious sharings of personal notes in timely manner--she begs understanding and WILL get at it yet. For you, like the "Telephone" group who sent funds requesting something special to be reminding of friendship each viewing--I shall share, friends, that she put it together with another gift and has a porcelain sculpture of nesting doves with babes. It is beautiful and represents the peace of God with family and hope for this weary planet in renewal in life.

We have also attained, in the same manner, a gift of the heart from an Ogalala Sioux artist who put self into the artpiece. It is a stretched skin upon which he has joined the sacred Buffalo skull and the Thunderbird, the four directions and the sacred paths of color. Also in the "bundle" is a "dream pipe" wrapped in the softest of buckskin worked in chewed leather and a bound Raven's wing bound in the same skin and bearing the represen­tation of the red road of Truth and beaded with the symbol of the black road of opposition. It is held in reverence in the teachings and it shall be held in reverence by the holder. The skin is from a young deer whose gift of sustenance was blessed and honored in the traditional way. Therefore the painting is wondrous and encircled with the endless circle of all things. We know that you ask to share in personal measure and this is why we wish to describe that which comes from your gifts for these things hold the memory of life and the thoughts are that which bind you together as the one tribe which you are. The things are never considered "for Dharma" alone--but rather, for all as she simply gifts it unto we of the Hosts that it might be blessed and draw us close until we can share in the openness of joy. You are of the physical so you must have things of the physical to keep you in the "remembering" so that you can grow into the "knowing" of that remembering. It must be through the emotional remindings that you can come to see and hear for those things allow the focus of higher being. If you focus on solely the "money" it has no lasting value for it only represents a "thing" which "allows" and given in love it brings great emotional links, one to the others.

We had a most unusual gift brought to us from dear ones on this week-end. They brought some herbs and fruit from their garden--but what they did not realize was. that the sage they brought was that special kind which, when smoked, cleanses in the special way of the native tradition and these blessed items of that culture (which is your own) shall be in the cleansing of the gifts as well. AHO.

REALIZE THE POWER OF THINKING

Through this power of thinking, you have power over all the kingdoms of the earth. If you but know it, YOU have now, this moment, only to Think and speak the word--realizing your power, and that within your merging with God, will bring about the results--and the waiting consciousness of the invisible cells of all matter upon which your will and attention become focused--which waiting consciousness is God consciousness, remember--will begin immediately to obey and do exactly according to the image or plans you have prepared by your thinking.

FOR ALL THINGS ARE MADE BY THE WORD, AND WITHOUT THE WORD WAS NOT ANYTHING MADE THAT WAS MADE.

When you can once realize this and can know that the I AM Consciousness within you is ONE with the Consciousness of all animate and inanimate matter, and that Its will is one with your will, which is "MY" Will, and that all your desires are "MY" Desires, then will you begin to know and feel "ME" within, and will acknowledge the Power and Glory of Idea, which is eternally expressing Itself impersonally through you.

All you need to do is to turn within unto GOD, and let God direct your thinking and your desires in the path of goodliness (the red path). Then will your desires be fulfilled and in that change from the evil of physical manufacture you can move into the grand harmony, your world a "heaven" and your self one with God. In that change there is no note taken of that which once appeared to be necessity for things of the physical plane of experience take their rightful place of "things to utilize" but are left when the time is come to move on into higher wonder.

When you have begun to realize this and have glimpsed some-what of its inner meaning, then you will be prepared to grasp the real import of what follows. But first, must come the WORD so that you can align self with the "Original THINKER", Creator.

Our poor little adversary is going to litigate against these ones for she says that we bring fraudulent and "cheating" against you ones. Is to bring God into your attention--fraud? The child in point deserves compassion for she truly believes she is somehow wronged. She says she works to save the Constitution and demands her Constitutional rights--while denying these ones, theirs. Pity and compassion are needed in abundance for these ones who labor under "selfness" and ego bondage which allows not the vision to see the deceiving of the practiced lie nor under-stand the journey itself. Yes, the person (individual) should be sovereign but it cannot deprive another of sovereignty lest it separate itself away from the very thing touted as the goal.

TODAY' S NONSENSE

"They" tell you that the "Space Shuttle" has conserved enough energy to exist another day or so in orbit. In the same breath "they" announce that now, the multi-million dollar ultra-violet camera has also blown a fuse. My, my--this is a total disaster in fuse blowing--so be it. What is truth of the situation is that your crew and suborbital craft and satellite station is being held hostage by the very ones whose space platform you destroyed along with many cosmonauts. It depends on how much ransom is paid and how much capitulation your evil national masters are willing to give as to whether or not the craft and astronauts are blasted out of existence. I would guess, ultimately, if you do not play properly, you shall be missing the craft and crew--and they will emerge elsewhere to be used against your govern­ments. I can think of worse uses. It seems time to uncover some of the lies in a physical manner instead of simply through these routes which are now dubbed to be from crackpots and fraud perpetrators.

It causes great pain to these ones for people to come uninvited into this place and share, take and act as if they love--only to move on when having been asked nothing from--to go and pounce upon us like the sheepskin clothed wolves in the flock. When you effort to challenge with evil intent, God--ye have blundered. There is no "group" here and nothing is asked from visitors save open friendship. We do not even turn away those whom I know to be "black-intentioned". Our purpose in this place is to bring forth the WORD that you might have oppor­tunity to find Truth and discern that Truth from the living lies about you. Dharma writes and speaks as my secretary and translator--nothing more. To sue her for "fraud" indicates that every minister, priest, rabbi, etc. who claims to speak the word of God--should be banished and sued for his "fraudulent" prac­tices. Every moment spent in these legal defenses is that mo­ment lost forever to the bringing of the WORD which holds in the balance your very life journey instructions.

KISSINGER

I hope all watched 60 MINUTES last evening. You would have gotten some confirmation regarding the Elite Kissinger and ac­tivities--all of which are denied--of course. Even the small amount which slips through to you can give you that confirma­tion of truth for which you demand daily. Then, you will have also enjoyed a visit with Ross Perot. You will have noted how he COULD win a nomination and the Presidency. You will, however, also have noted that some of his "solutions" are not workable nor made within KNOWING of the full Truth of the circumstances within your world. Chelas, it will be only through KNOWING that you can bring about the necessary changes.

Bush sits smugly on his throne and watches--you see, he already has in his hands the LEGAL POWER to do anything he wants. If you believe me not--GET THE DOCUMENT: PART IV: THE PRESIDENT; Emergency Preparedness Functions: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11921. This is from the "Federal Reg­ister" dated Tuesday, June 15, 1976. It begins with "Adjusting Emergency Preparedness Assignments to Organizational and Functional Changes in Federal Departments and Agencies.... By virtue of the authority vested in me as President of the United States, and pursuant to Reorganization Plan No. 1 of 1958.... " And, yes, I shall reprint it for you IF we can be left to our writing long enough to get it done. We have actually given you total summary on at least three prior occasions but it seems ones do not remember or have not yet accessed prior JOURNALS.

You are now dismissing thousands of reserve troops and Na­tional Guard units--in other words, dismantling any military support you-the-people might have for any measure of protec­tion whatsoever. Cheney will stand before you and tell you that "the people have demanded military cuts and defense cuts and this is the only way to accommodate those demands!" This is almost verbatim from hearings in the immediate past week. By the way--that was a "Congressional" hearing and Powell sup­ported everything the idiot said. Meanwhile Bush grinned all the way to the fishing boat to ensnare a helpless fish which he wouldn't eat if his broccoli depended on it.

You will also note daily outlays of advanced laser and water projects which somehow are "just now" being made a fuss over--to allow you to know that funds will not be given into these projects, either--well, the end goal has been reached and why spend more on military arsenals--publicly. The "black projects" will continue with more aggressiveness but the other projects will be given token R&D attention for they will appeal to you‑the-people as "peaceful" projects. You are watching it unfold even without being given any valid news reporting. You who have doubted my projections --OPEN YOUR EYES for it is there to be seen--all around you.

In this vein I shall now continue with the CIA uncovering and again give honor to the writers and daring patriots who came be­fore--if you are allowed to see further--it is because of the giants of patriots come before. I salute them in their daring efforts to save your freedom and reveal the lies. All they ask from you is that you now get off your backsides and get busy and stop this insanity.

CIA: CLANDESTINE MENTALITY, CONT'D
    AGENT SELECTION.

The key to a successful espionage operation is locating and using the right agent. There are seven basic areas of agent rela­tions--spotting, evaluation, recruiting, testing, training, han­dling, and termination. Each deserves extended examination.

Spotting: This is the process of identifying foreigners or other persons who might be willing to spy for the CIA.

The agency operator mingles as much as possible with the native population in the country to which he is assigned, hoping to spot potential agents. He normally concentrates on officials in the local government, members of the military services, and representatives of the intelligence agencies of the host country. People in other professions, even if recruitable, usually do not have access to the kind of strategic or high-level information which the CIA is seeking. Most operators work out of the local U.S. embassy; their diplomatic cover allows a convenient ap­proach to their target groups through the myriad of officials and social contacts that characterize the life of a diplomat, even a bogus one serving the CIA. Some agency officers pose as mili­tary men or other U.S. government representatives--officials of the AID, the USIA, and other agencies. In addition to official cover, the CIA sometimes puts officers under "deep cover" as businessmen, students, newsmen, or missionaries.

SPIES AMONG US--TELLTALE CLUES

[H: Please note that in local operations you will usually have two or three telltale clues as to WHO might be an operative. You will have ones who, in checking, were not particularly effective at whatever they claim to be proficient in doing-­i.e., a private investigator or claimed investigator who can't find a single worthy piece of research investigative material. Then you will have these ones clinging to other predeter­mined ideas with refusal to thoroughly study the work in current operation or presentation. There will be a quite un­responsible lack of "reason" for having assets which are "somehow" available for living expenses, etc.--in other words--no visible means of support. These introduced oper­atives have a genuine desire to "fit in" and participate but never get close enough to actually do much WORK. These ones only bring attention and I personally rather like them for they are so obvious. They are usually quite helpless in appearance which sucks in the "suckers" who provide and tattle all into their waiting recording devices.

A good clue to intent is, in this place at least, a clinging to very "physical" aspects of living with total focus on physical presentation, lack of "actual" participation in work aspect, a clinging to other "belief" presentations and gurus when there is no need to spend five minutes with us otherwise. Nothing holds anyone to this place, for instance, except whatever personal calling they have to which to respond.

Why don't I "reveal them"? Because they are never "lost" until they say they are "lost". I will, however, have to take the covers off of one or two because it is costly in time and scarce funding for them to continue their damaging input. Most operatives, however, will NEVER take On the devious ways of simply "selfish" individuals for that would defeat the purpose and bring suspicion focus. The point is to become integrated--but agents and operatives never quite "fit" ac­tions with output from the mouth. Aren't they dangerous? Why? We do nothing to call anyone against us if they be of good intent--including the government. My point is to bring Truth of the people involved and the system as a whole--not overthrow anyone--not even Kissinger. This does not mean, however, that I shall not speak in freedom of speech, all truths, no matter how black in intent or lighted in glory. If they be lighted in glory, they shall also be told. If ones ob­ject to the presenting of their own projections as in letters of threat, then they MUST BE HIDING SOMETHING MOST DEVIOUS OR THEY WOULD WANT IT PUBLISHED UNTO THE FOUR DIRECTIONS! If this brings charges of "defamation" then who might be defaming who?? MAN de­fames self just as he only makes a fool--OF SELF. If there be no foundation upon which to cast "doubt", then how can there be defamation?? Does denouncing my Truth and my presence make my presence and Truth less valid?? Ah so, I see that the light dawns in some of your minds regarding many events and accusations. If I project Truth to you which unfolds in its confirmation--how can I be offering "fraud" unto you?? So be the "food for thought".

WHY ARE WE NOT STOPPED?.

Why will the government operatives allow release of some of this information without more than a surface attempt to stop it? Because they WANT IT OUT THERE AND INTO YOUR HANDS--THE ELITE FEEL THEMSELVES TO BE STRONG ENOUGH THAT IT ASSISTS THEM, IN THE END, FOR YOU TO KNOW ALREADY WHAT IS GOING TO BE BROUGHT AGAINST YOU--FOR YOU WILL CONFRONT THEM LESS AND THE ENSLAVEMENT WILL BE EASIER FOR OTHERWISE--THEY WOULD HAVE TO EVENTUALLY TELL YOU AND GO THROUGH ALL THAT "DISBELIEF" WHICH YOU WILL THROW BACK AT THE ENFORCERS. IN OTHER WORDS, THE WORD THAT THEY WANT OUT THERE WILL BE HELPED ALONG ITS WAY. THEY DO NOT WANT OUR WORD OUT THERE FOR THE MOST PART BECAUSE WE ALSO GIVE YOU "WHAT TO DO"--THE PART ABOUT "HOW IT IS" IS ACCEPTABLE FOR IT ONLY REINFORCES, IN THEIR TINY UNTHINKING MINDS, WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW: THAT THEY HAVE TOTAL CONTROL OF YOU AND YOURS.

Books such as "...THE 300" which is an exposé is "iffy" in intent to squash because the information is already out there in the public in many places--already available. Coleman has only integrated and compiled succinctly the information. Some do not like the revelations but the ones AT THE TOP OF THE POWER LINE LOVE IT FOR THE RECOGNI­TION OF THEIR POWER. It may be "sick" but it IS true.]

The CIA operator is constantly looking for indications of vul­nerability on the part of potential foreign agents. The indicators may come from a casual observation by the operator at a cock­tail party, gossip picked up by his wife, suggestions from al­ready recruited agents, or assistance furnished--wittingly or un­wittingly--by a genuine American diplomat or businessman. The CIA operator receives instruction, based on studies made by agency specialists or American college professors under contract to the CIA, on what kinds of people are most susceptible to the intrigues and strategies of clandestine life. Obviously, the per­sonality of the potential spy varies from country to country and case to case, but certain broad categories of preferable and sus­ceptible agent types have been identified. The most sought-after informants are foreign officials who are dissatisfied with their country's policies and who look to the United States for guid­ance. People of this sort are much more likely to become loyal and dedicated agents than those whose primary motivation is monetary. Money certainly can go a long way in obtaining in­formation, especially in the Third World, but the man who can be bought by the CIA is also a relatively easy mark for the op­position. On the other hand, the agent who genuinely believes that what he is doing has a higher purpose will probably not be vulnerable to approaches from the KGB or other opposition ser­vices, and he is less likely to be plagued by the guilt and the ac­companying psychological deterioration which frequently ham­per the work of spies. The ideological "defector in place" is the prize catch for CIA operators. Other likely candidates for spy­ing are officials who have expensive tastes which they cannot satisfy from their normal incomes, or those with an obviously uncontrollable weakness for women, other men, alcohol, or drugs.

The operator does not always search for potential agents among those who are already working in positions of importance. He may take someone who in a few years may move into an important assignment (with or without a little help from the CIA). Students are considered particularly valuable targets in this regard, especially in Third World countries where university graduates often rise to high-level governmental positions only a few years after graduation. In Latin American and African countries the agency puts special emphasis on seeking agents in the armed forces, since so many of these nations are ruled or controlled by the military. Hence, the "cleared" professors on the CIA's payroll at American universities with substantial foreign enrollments, and military training officers at such places as the field command school at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, are prime recruiters.

In the Communist countries, as we have said, agency operators tend to focus on members of the opposition intelligence ser-vices in their search for secret agents.

EVALUATION: Once a potential spy has been spotted, the agency makes a thorough review of all information available on him to decide whether he is, or someday will be, in a position to provide useful intelligence. The first step in the evaluation process is to run a "namecheck", or trace, on the person, using the CIA's extensive computerized files located at headquarters in Langley. This data bank was developed by International Business Machines exclusively for the CIA and contains information on hundreds of thousands of persons. Any relevant biographical information on the potential agent found in the files is cabled back to the field operator, who meanwhile continues to observe the prospect and makes discreet inquiries about his background, personality, and chances for advancement. The prospect will probably be put under surveillance to learn more of his habits and views. Eventually a determination will be made as to the prospect's probable motivation (ideological, monetary, or psychological) for becoming a spy. If he hasn't any such motivation, the CIA searches for ways--blackmail and the like-- of pressuring him. At the same time, the case officer must determine if the prospect is legitimate or if he is an enemy plant--a provocation or a double agent. Some member of the CIA team, perhaps the original spotter, will attempt to get to know the potential agent on a personal basis and win his confidence.

RECRUITING: At the conclusion of the evaluation period, which can last weeks or months, CIA headquarters, in consultation with the field component, decides whether or not the prospective agent should be approached to spy for the agency. Normally, if the decision is affirmative, a CIA outsider will approach the prospect. Neither the spotter nor the evaluator nor, for that matter, any member of the local agency team will generally be used to make the recruitment "pitch"; if something goes wrong, the individual being propositioned will therefore be unable to expose any of the CIA operators. As a rule, the CIA officer giving the pitch is furnished with a false identity and given an agency-produced fake American passport. The "pitchman" can quickly slip out of the country in case of trouble.

Once the recuriter is on the scene, agency operators will concoct a meeting between him and the prospective agent. The pitchman will be introduced to the target under carefully prearranged--and controlled--circumstances, allowing the operator who made the introduction to withdraw discreetly, leaving the recruiter alone with the potential agent. Steps also will have been taken to provide the recruiter with an escape route in the event that the pitch should backfire. If he is clever in his approach, the recuriter makes his pitch subtly, without any overt statements to reveal his true purpose or affiliation with the agency.

If the potential agent has previously voiced opposition to his government, the recruiter is likely to begin with an appeal to the man's patriotic obligations and higher ideological inclinations. Ways by which he could aid his country and its people through secret cooperation with a benevolent foreign power will be suggested. If, on the other hand, the prospect is deemed susceptible to money, the recruiter probably will play to this point, em­phasizing that he knows of ways for the right individual to earn big money--quickly and easily. If the subject is interested in power, or merely has expensive habits to satisfy (sex, drugs, and so forth), if he wants to defect from his country, or simply wishes to get away from his family and social situation, the re­cruiter will attempt to concentrate his efforts on these human needs, all the time offering suggestions as to how they may be met through cooperation with "certain parties". People volun­teer to agree to spy on their governments for many reasons. It is the task of the recruiter to determine what reason--if one ex­ists--is most likely to motivate the potential agent.

If the agency has concluded that the prospect is vulnerable to blackmail, thinly veiled threats of exposure will be employed during the pitch. In some cases, however, the recruiter may di­rectly confront the potential agent with the evidence which could be used to expose him, in an effort to shock him into accepting the recruitment pitch. And in all cases the meeting between the recruiter and the prospect will be monitored either by audio surveillance (i.e., a tape recording) or some other method--photographs, fingerprints, or anything which will produce evi­dence that can later be used to incriminate the prospect. If not at first susceptible to blackmail, the prospect who wittingly or unwittingly entertains a recruitment pitch may afterward find himself entrapped by evidence which could be employed to ruin his career or land him in jail.

After the prospect accepts the CIA's offer, or yields to blackmail, the recuriter will go into the details of the arrange­ment. He may offer an agent with high potential $500 to $1,000 a month, say, partly in cash but mostly by deposit in an escrow account at some American or Swiss bank. He will try to keep the direct non-escrow payments as low as possible: first, to pre­vent the man from going on a spending spree which could attract the unwanted attention of the local security service, and, second, to strengthen his hold over the spy. The latter reason is partic­ularly important if the agent is not ideologically motivated. The recruiter may pledge that the CIA will guarantee the safety of the agent or his family, in case of difficulties with the local po­lice, and he may promise a particularly valuable agent a lifelong pension and even American citizenship.

The fulfillment of such pledges varies greatly, depending on the operational situation and the personality of the CIA case of­ficer in charge. Some are cynical, brutal men whose word, in most instances, is absolutely worthless. Others, though, will go to extraordinary lengths to protect their agents. In the early 1960's in Syria, one CIA man endangered his life and that of a trusted colleague to exfiltrate an agent who had been "rolled up" (i.e., captured) by the local security service, tortured, and forced to confess his complicity in the CIA's operations there. Although the agent, rendered a physical and mental wreck, was no longer of any use to the CIA, the two operators put him in the trunk of a private automobile and drove him to, a nearby country--and safety.

The recruiter will try to get the new agent, upon agreeing to work for the CIA, to sign a piece of paper that formally and evidentially connects him with the agency, a paper which can later be used to threaten a recalcitrant agent with exposure, should he balk at continuing to work for the CIA.

The recruiter's last function is to set up a meeting between the new agent and the CIA operator stationed in that country who will serve as his case officer. This will often involve the use of prearranged recognition signals. One technique, for ex­ample, is to give the agent a set of unusual cufflinks and tell him that he will soon be approached by a man wearing an identical pair. Another is to set up an exchange of code words which the case officer can later use to identify himself to the agent. When all this is accomplished, the recruiter breaks off the meeting and as soon as possible thereafter leaves the country.

When the recruitment pitch doesn't work,

50 LINES DELETED

meeting with a potential agent/defector in a local "gasthaus" only to find that the occupants of the nearby tables were not Viennese but rather members of a KGB goon squad. In that instance, when fighting erupted, he managed to escape by fleeing to the men's room and ignominiously crawling to safety through the window above the toilet.

Dharma, I register fatigue so please allow us a rest break. We shall immediately take up the remaining elements in point begin­ning with "Testing".

GOD AND THINKING

Please be open to thoughts that flow in the guise of "thinking" about this information. At first, "action" must not be a reaction but a careful process in the reasoning aspect of logic. Let the ideas flow and as they do so you will find that some ideas will begin to grow and cannot be thrust away.

Have you noticed the relationship that Desire bears to such Ideas, and how, through thinking, that idea is finally brought to actual fruition?

Let us look briefly at this relation and process.

There is always first the Idea, not considering at this moment the necessity or occasion for its appearance but let us say it is stimulated by the information being given. It matters not whence the Idea comes, from within or without; for it is always God who inspires it or causes it to impress your consciousness at the particular moment that it does.

Then, just to the extent that you grow quiet and focus your at­tention upon that Idea, stilling all the activities of your mind and eliminating all other ideas and thoughts from your conscious­ness, so that Idea can have full sway, does God illumine your mind and cause to unfold before your mental gaze the various phases and possibilities contained within that Idea.

This takes place, however, up to this point, without any volition on your part--perhaps save to read or see, hear or touch, or fo­cusing or concentrating your attention upon the Idea.

Once your human mind is given a view of Its possibilities, and has enlisted your interest, then does your human personality take up its task for, as the Idea in your mind was created and in­spired, so were you given cause for that Idea to fructify therein to give birth to Desire--desire to bring into outer manifestation all the possibilities of the Idea, Desire thus becoming the mortal agent of God's will and supplying the motive power, just as the human personality is the mortal instrument used to confine and focus that Power.

Yes, all ideas and all desires come from God. They are HIS/YOUR Ideas and HIS/YOUR Desires which are inspired in your mind and heart in order to bring them through you into outer manifestation.

Now, the bugaboo: You may wrongly interpret those Desires, those wondrous urges from within, and seek to use them for your own selfish purpose, but even while permitting this they still fulfill God's purpose--let that not elude you. For it is only by allowing your misuse of God's gifts and by the suffering such misuse brings, that you can be made into the clean and selfless channel required for the perfect expression of God ideas.

The next wondrous step is realization but I think you have quite enough to ponder for this sitting.

Blessings be unto you for your day of realization is at hand. Salu.

Hatonn to move to stand-by that rest might be taken. Adonai.

주제글 정보