ACCEPTANCE, TOLERANCE, JUDGEMENT, DISCERNMENT

By Sananda, transcribed by Paul & Christ.

Nov 8, 2010 - 1:54:59 AM

ACCEPTANCE, TOLERANCE, JUDGEMENT, DISCERNMENT
SANANDA
MONDAY, JUNE 4, 1990
Let us begin, please. I am Sananda, I come in Radiance, I come in the light of the Father, which I Am. Blessings be unto all children of the Word, for the glory shall be theirs. Forever and ever, amen.

I wish to speak to ones, this day, on acceptance, tolerance, judgment, and discernment. This writing is intended to be for the smaller group, but may prove to be of value to a wider circulation...I place that in your hands for decision.

The human ego is a dangerous adversary to man. Let me divert. I always refer to man meaning hu-man, men and women equally, always. Please do not get "hung-up" on the term. For man, when he comes into truth, particu­larly so, feels somehow superior. Always remember that all are equal before God. It is always a question of balance, ever walking the path in light with the Laws of the Creation. Man ever wants to live his truth, which in most in­stances, when a little knowledge has been gained, means foisting it aggressively on every passer-by. No! There is a direct correlation between ego and aggression. For protection of the ego is primal to man...ever have the layers of insulation been gathered about him to ensure safety of self within "the world". When I said, "Love ye one another," and "Judge not lest ye be judged," I did not say, "Love ye one another except for so and so." I did not say unto thee, "Judge not except for him and her and him." All comes back unto self! All! When will man put away such foolishness and learn to live and work together, for the journey contains great difficulty. Honor one another, do not attack one another, honor one another. Hear me!

Too, I tell thee to listen and hear one another, listen listen listen, for I tell thee that the one that hears not the other most often has the most to learn. So be it.

"But Father, how may we discern and not judge if our discernment says something is amiss?" I am asked by others..You do not judge, you confront in light and truth with God as your shield and if you are unable to resolve your differences you part ways in peace with blessings...nothing more, and certainly nothing less.

The task before thee is great indeed requiring ones of ALL skills and understandings. Would you limit God? Would you limit your own growth by having only those in your midst who would say, "Yes, yes, whatever you say?" Think!

Hard? Nay, truth. Take your brother/sister's hand and work together. But, I repeat, listen and hear one another, for if you do not clear of the air the air becomes clouded with thought-forms which come back on thee surely. Heed the warning. I need troops who can work together and I will accept nothing less, for I Am Thy Lord God and I command thee to put ego and pride to the side and move forward together in the Light which I Am -- for great is the mission -- I expect much from mine ones and if ye can not stand of the heat get out of the kitchen!

I believe I have made mine point. Those who have eyes, see; and ears, hear. So be it. If the toes feel pinched, check of thy shoes.

I Come in Light and Truth. Get on with thy work and stop this non-sense.

I Am Sananda

Who are you? Are you sure?