2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 16
    CHAPTER 19

REC #2 HATONN

TUESDAY, JUNE 26, 1990 5:22 P.M. YEAR 3 DAY 314

HOW NEAR THE END?

NEAR! In 1989 the usury on your debt will be a little more than it cost to run your entire government plus usury in 1980. This year you fall farther behind and the fact is, that some 30 - 60 million people got smart this year and realized the taxes are illegal and refrained from participating in the tax program. In a decade with the geometric incline now established, the usury on the debt will require every cent earned and all production, including living, food, etc.--everything. Yes, indeed, it is most serious. This will allow nothing for the running of government and this is on projections leaving everything status quo with no more borrowing, full taxation and so on. You are right on the brink of catastrophe.

It is important at this point to question as to WHO owes the national debt.

There are two United States. Now, the Republic is based upon the common-law. The common-law is based upon substance. The substances mentioned in the Constitution are gold or silver. Congress was given authority to coin gold or silver as a medium of exchange for the Republic. That is where Congress was limited. So, for the Republic, if Congress needed to borrow money, the only thing they could borrow was gold or silver.

But you see, the international banking houses don't loan gold or silver--they loan "credit"--and that is why they were so unhappy with your Republic when it was first founded. They financed the war of 1812 to bring you back under the King because the King borrowed "credit" and they really like that business. They can create credit out of thin air. That is really good business if you can get it because if you loan credit it doesn't cost you anything and you get lots and lots back. Therefore the Rothschilds (heard of them before?) were very unhappy with your nation.

In about 1863 they discovered a flaw in your Constitution--you have two na­tions, both called the United States but Congress could borrow money for the Legislative Democracy and that money could be bank credit. They could agree to repay it in gold and it could be loaned and usury required. There­fore, Congress with the authority given it in Article I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17, borrowed money. Pretty soon they had more debt than they had the ability to repay and became bankrupt.

How could they then make the rest of the Nation assume the debt obligation of the Legislative Democracy? Well, by confusing the two terms of United States; using them interchangeably and changing them all around. Example is the United States sends you a letter demanding to know why you did or didn't do this or that with your IRS "stuff" and this is the United States v. YOU. Well, the average person doesn't know how to answer this. BUT IT IS VERY SIMPLE.

Consider this scenario: If the French government came after you and said "Where did you file your French Income Tax forms in 1980, 81 and 82"? What would you say? Oh, you would say, "I'm not a Frenchman and I am not under the laws of France, therefore, I am not under your jurisdiction so go chase yourself". Remember the two nations; both called the United States.

One of those nations came after you and charged you with failure to file an in­come tax and obey 26 U.S.C. BUT, did you ever stop to think that that may not he the nation in which you live? If you live outside of the territories that are described in Article I, Sec. 8, cl. 17 and you are living in a state with a State Constitution; YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FILE FOR YOU ARE NOT A CITIZEN OF THAT NATION CALLED THE UNITED STATES. SO, YOU CAN DECLARE YOURSELF A NON-RESIDENT ALIEN OF THE UNITED STATES AND ITS JURISDICTION WHICH HAS ITS ORIGIN IN ARTICLE I, SECTION 8, CLAUSE 17.

CITIZEN OF THE REPUBLIC

YOU WILL THEREFORE, BE A CITIZEN OF THE REPUBLIC ALSO KNOWN AS THE UNITED STATES. YOU ARE PROTECTED BY YOUR NATIONAL CONSTITUTION AND YOUR STATE CONSTITU­TION AGAINST ANY DIRECT RULE OVER YOUR PERSON BY CONGRESS AND THAT IS ALL THERE IS TO IT.

If they insist, then you must set up a Controversy at Law, which has been shown to you. Because, what did "they" do? They made an assumption that their conclusion of law is that the 16th Amendment repealed the first ten amendments of your Constitution wherein you have all your "rights". If that is the case, friends, then you HAVE NO RIGHTS. And that is where they plan to take you in the Constitutional Convention, already set up to trap you be­fore many of you find out that it isn't always like they tell you.

You see, under the "assumption" as above, Congress had the right to do all that "passing" and "establishing" and taking away of your rights.

BUT, YOU SEE--YOU MUST CAUSE THEM TO MAKE THAT CONCLUSION OF LAW for it is easy to prove that the 16th Amendment DID NOT REPEAL THE FIRST TEN AMENDMENTS. How do you know? Because of the 21st Amendment. The 21st Amendment REPEALED quite properly, the 18th Amendment. What does the 21st Amendment say? The first thing, "The 18th Amendment is hereby repealed". But when the 16th Amendment was passed IT DID NOT SAY THAT THE FIRST TEN AMENDMENTS ARE HEREBY REPEALED. AND, IF THEY WERE NOT REPEALED THERE IS NO WAY ONE PART OF THE CONSTITUTION CAN BE IN CONFLICT WITH ANOTHER PART. THERE­FORE, THE WRITING IN THE CODE COULD NOT BE WRITTEN FOR THE REPUBLIC BECAUSE THE REPUBLIC GUARANTEES THESE RIGHTS. THEREFORE, THE IRS CODE HAD TO BE WRIT­TEN UNDER THE AUTHORITY OF CONGRESS IN THE LEGISLATIVE DEMOCRACY CALLED THE UNITED STATES.

That is exactly what was done--the entire Code was written for "that" United States and YOU ARE A NON-RESIDENT ALIEN OF THAT UNITED STATES IF YOU LIVE IN ONE OF THE 50 STATES.

CERTIFICATE OF FOREIGN STATUS

We will speak now of form W-8, Certificate of Foreign Status with which you MUST become proficient. There is a form printed for your better under­standing. Note that at the top Mr. Freeman has written: "Two Nations called: The United States. Each Nation has a distinct and separate jurisdiction". And at the bottom of the face page you will find, "Whenever the term: 'United States' is used in the I.R.S. Code, substitute the words 'District of Columbia' and you will understand the language of the Code and you will know that you are a NON-RESIDENT ALIEN of that Nation and Jurisdiction".

And what does the form say? "Nonresident aliens (individuals who are nei­ther citizens nor residents of the United States) and foreign partnerships, cor­porations, estates and trusts are not generally required to have a U.S. tax­payer identification number, nor are they subject to any backup withholding because they do not furnish such a number to a payer or broker....... payments to these account holders are generally not subject to U.S. reporting requirements".

Know that everything is written in convoluted language to prevent your un­derstanding. But there are other papers wherein they even define words. Citizen: Sec. 3121(e) includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa. You see they ask for State, etc., and then say it includes the District of Columbia, the Com­monwealth of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa. "The term United States when used in a Geographical sense includes the common­wealth of Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa. An individual who is a citizen of the commonwealth of Puerto Rico that is not otherwise a citizen of District of Columbia, shall be considered for purposes of this section, as a citizen of the District of Columbia".

The facts are, they have it all right in their own language and their own state­ments but it is so confusing and convoluted that few, if any, will ever notice the subterfuge. It is right on your own tax forms sent from your Government in printed black and white. Take my word for it, please, that they know exactly what they are doing and the intent is to render you without any idea that there is "another choice".

TAX RETURN IS OVERDUE

Without much detail let us offer another example and allow you to see how this can be adapted to your needs very simply.

In the example to follow you can suppose that when no form was received, a nasty note came ordering filing at which point the non-citizen would have re­sponded stating that, "I am not an alien, foreign corporation, officer, director, stockholder or employee of a foreign corporation, or a citizen of the United States living and working abroad or in a possession of the United States. I do not reside in Washington, D.C., or in a federal enclave within any of the States. I am, therefore, not "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

Next, say that you receive a letter from the IRS as follow-on which reads:

"Your tax return is overdue--contact us immediately.

We have not received your answer to any of our requests for form 1040, US Individual income tax return for the tax period ending XXXXX. Your failure to respond indicates to us that you do not intend to file the return. We must resolve this matter. We may take the following action:

1. Criminal prosecution that includes a fine, imprisonment, or both, for persons who willfully fail to file a tax return or to provide tax information (Internal Revenue Code Section 7203) or

2. Summon you to come in with your books and records (as provided by Sections 7602 and 7603 of the Code).

To avoid these actions, file the return, show that the return has been filed, or contact us immediately and explain why you are not required to file. Be sure to refer to this notice. If you go to the local IRS office, take this notice and any other information needed. If you filed the return, take your copy of it; if you paid the tax, take your receipt or can­celled check".

WHAT WOULD BE THE ANSWER TO THE ABOVE DEMAND?

At this point you respond to: Director of the Foreign Operations District, In­ternal Revenue Service, Washington, D. C. 20225 with a copy to your local In­ternal Revenue Service which sent the notice.

"Dear Sir:

With reference to section 1.1441-5 (26 C.F.R.) which states in part,
    "For purposes of chapter 3 of the Code, an individual's written statement that he or she is a citizen or resident of the United States may be relied upon by the payer of the income as proof that such individual is a citizen or resident of the United States. This statement shall be fur­nished to the withholding agent in duplicate ..."

Paragraph (c) of that section tells the payer to send duplicate, "with a
    letter of transmittal to the Director of the Foreign Operations. District..."

I shall continue to state that I am not an alien, foreign corporation, officer, director, stockholder or employee of a foreign corporation, or a citizen of the United States living and working abroad or in a posses­sion of the Unites States. I do not reside in Washington D.C., or in a federal enclave within any of the States. I am, therefore, not "subject to the jurisdiction of the United States".

Sincerely

Xxxxxxxxx

WHAT REPLY CAN BE EXPECTED?
    Well, here is an example of the response to the above letter based on Article I, Section 8, Clause 17 as above. (Dated Feb. 1988) On April 6, 1989 the fol­lowing was received:

"Based on the information you have provided, the account specified above is resolved. We may contact you in the future, if further issues arise requiring clarification. At present, no further response is needed on the above action".

Sincerely yours,

Sandy Pacello
    Chief, TDI Section
    See how simple it is if you know the truth? But if you don't know the truth and you don't know HOW to object timely and specifically, you are going to be lost. So, what you need to do is a bit more study and you'll find it isn't half as hard as you believe.

Here is an example of the simplicity of it all, in Mr. Freeman's words:

If a man comes to me and has a little circle drawn on a paper and asks how to find the distance around this circle, I tell him, "You measure the diameter and multiply it by 3.1416 and you'll have the distance around the circumference". Another feloow comes up and he says,
    "Well, I've got a different size circle--mine is bigger, etc., so how do I get the measurement"? I say, "Measure the distance of the diameter, multiply by 3.1416 and that will give you the measurement". Then another man comes up and his is even bigger --"Measure the diameter and multiply it by 3.1416 and you'll have the distance".

The principle of this document? Always the same: SET UP A CONTROVERSY AT LAW. LEARN HOW TO CORRECTLY SET IT UP AND YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SHOWN HOW. NO ADMINISTRATIVE AGENCY CAN MAKE A LEGAL DETERMINATION THAT ONLY AN ARTICLE III COURT IS QUALIFIED TO HANDLE. THEY DARE NOT MOVE FOR­WARD OR THEY VIOLATE THE "SEPARATION OF POWERS" DOCTRINE.

It is simple if you learn HOW to do it and never forget that there are TWO UNITED STATES. YOU are a citizen of the United States and you better learn the difference.

At this point you are functioning as a United States' Citizen--or, a slave, owned by the United States.

BUT: YOU ARE A CITIZEN of the united states!

Dharma, allow us to close this for today. We will make further comments re­garding information acquisition, etc., at another writing. There is information available but Mr. Freeman requests that we not give his address information for he is overworked, retired and has no more time. We will give information regarding the obtaining of copies of these documents, however, either by making them available from this source or give another contact.

We will discuss 6 cent mailings at our next writing and then we will make every effort to get this published for availability by the July 23rd meeting in Las Ve­gas. You beloved citizens of the united states must wake up and take a stand. Stop the transfusions and the game has to cease and the ones responsible for your national debt shall be required to assume responsibility for the treason which has been perpetrated upon "you the people". Salu

PJ 16
    CHAPTER 20
    REC #1 HATONN

WEDNESDAY, JUNE 27, 1990 9:04 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 315
    DO IT RIGHT--FROM THE START

Before moving on I am going to remind you of some important things. In this Journal, we have dealt only with the ceasing of even filing an income tax form and have given you experienced ways it has been successfully handled. I have done this purposefully because you will find with the government it is most likely all or nothing at all. Therefore, if you are to be massively successful, the transfusions must STOP.

There are plenty of instructions out there on how to cut (avoid) taxes to some extent
    --but why have a half-baked potato when you can have it with sour cream, butter, chives and bacon bits?

We are in the efforting of giving you knowledge of how to utilize those things upon your placement which are both practical and legal; along with the ability to defend yourself. We ask that you go back to the prior Journals dealing with Privacy, Incorporating in Nevada, etc., and the serious Journal regarding the Constitution. We are in no manner giving legal advice as would lawyers for we are not licensed Bar Association lawyers (which serves you better than anything else we can offer you).

It is up to you people to demand that the government come back under the laws and perfection of the Constitution. The best way to effect that transition and rapidly do so, is to NEVER allow that Constitutional Convention which is set to remove all freedoms and make Constitutional Laws of these assaults al­ready in practice to fool you.

"WE"

The question often arises when a notice of deficiency or other correspondence is received; WHO is "WE". Be wondrously ecstatic if they blun­der and send you such a document because you can have a lot of fun with it--and after all, you should not be doing this if you aren't having fun with it. There truly are laws against hanging you and if you "show" no worthwhile as­sets no one is even going to bother to make an example of you. You will likely run into the most response to not filing--the very first time, AFTER they have been sucking quite a lot of blood from you regularly.

The standard format for a 90 day letter usually opens something like this, "We have determined that there is a deficiency..."

The question arises, who is "We" and if "We" is not the secretary or the Secre­tary of the Treasury and identified explicitly, who is "We"? Is "We" delegated to determine that there is a deficiency? And also, where IS that deficiency?--and where is that determination?

Immediately upon receipt of a Notice of Deficiency, send (with proof of mailing) a letter or a Freedom of Information Act request to the district direc­tor to:

(a) Produce the document that identifies who is "We".
    (b) Produce the document which identifies the official title(s) of the "We" who issued this Notice of Deficiency.
    (c) Produce the delegation(s) of authority granted to "We" by the Secretary to make this determination.
    (d) Produce the copy of the "determination" that made the accused a "Taxpayer" under Federal U.S. Jurisdiction, which Jurisdiction and Venue has its origin in Art. I, Sec. 8, Cl. 17 of the Constitution, while the Accused has never lived, worked, or had income from the territory mentioned in Cl. 17, and who claims protection by his State Constitution, as well as the Na­tional Constitution, from any direct rule by Congress, wherein the statutes of Congress (26 U.S.C.) cannot pass muster of the first 10 Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, known as the Bill of Rights.

Allow a 30 day response time and if no response is received, send it again (with proof of mailing) and if no response is received in 30 days, file a tax court petition denying that the Secretary or Commissioner has made a deter­mination that meets the statutory requirements.

The groundwork should be laid prior to filing the petition in order to meet the minimum criteria of the tax court rule for contents of a petition as set out in tax court Rule 34(b)(4) and (5).

Rule 34(b)(4) says the petition must have "clear and concise assignments of each and every error..." and Rule 34(b)(5) says the petition must have "clear and concise lettered statements of the facts on which the petitioner bases the assignment of error".

DO IT CAREFULLY, FOLLOW THE LETTER OF THE INSTRUCTIONS AND DO IT RIGHT!!

SOME THOUGHTFUL CONCLUSIONS OF ACTION

Let us skip over the penalties as laid forth by the IRS Code because you should never even make it to any such point. Stand up for your legal rights and move forward to recover once you set yourself in legal course.

THE EQUAL ACCESS TO JUSTICE ACT

Under the sponsorship of one Sen. Dennis DeConcini (D-Ariz), Public Law 96-481 was passed on October 1, 1981. This provides that any individual whose personal assets do not exceed $1 million; any corporation, partnership, or unincorporated business with assets of less than $5 million; any business with fewer than 500 employees; and any 501(c)(3) organization is eligible to demand reimbursement from the government because of expenses incurred in proving that it was not justified in making demands upon them, as, for ex­ample, when the IRS levies a fine or deficiency ultimately shown to be not owing.

Within 30 days after any litigation is concluded in favor of the taxpayer, he may demand reimbursement for attorney fees, the services of expert wit­nesses, and any other expenses which became necessary during the dispute. This means that hundreds of thousands of Citizens of the united states of America would have been entitled to larger substantial refunds. Or, what is more likely, the IRS would never have attacked or harassed them at all if you had been standing your ground right along in truth and confidence in your wondrous Constitution.

Those interested should write to Hon. Dennis DeConcini, U.S. Senate, Washington, D.C. 20510 (or just the Arizona Senator's Office, same address.

Now, in most places you will get a list of ones who are "exempt" from filing re­turns.

WHO ARE EXEMPT FROM FILING RETURNS

I place this listing in this Journal for you to see how advantageous it is to "show" little or no income in the first place.

You are not required to file any return at all unless, in addition to Social Secu­rity and income from exempt sources, such as municipal bonds, your income exceeds the following:

$3,300 if single ($4,300 if over 65 years of age);
    $1,000 if you are a dependent claimed as a dependent on the return of another;
    $5,400 if married; $6,400 if one of the spouses is 65; $7,400 if both are 65 or over;
    $4,400 if you are a qualifying widow or widower ($5,400 if 65 or over); $400 for self-employment income only.

You do not need to be on welfare to qualify for the above but it sure does help if you arrange your business affairs in such a manner as to remain "eligible" for same. If, for example, you maintain your business, assets and income within a maximum which would still allow you to be eligible for food stamps assistance--you are managing your assets well.

EXPEDIENT WATCHWORDS

If you want to fight the IRS, don't have any income that it can document, un­cover or intercept and don't have any real estate or assets in your own name which can be seized--a maxim which must be observed most scrupulously. Dozens of instructions for accomplishing this feat are given in "PRIVACY IN THE FISHBOWL" a Phoenix Journal.

Ones already using these methods and ideas have become so widespread and successful that it threatens the entire federal income-tax structure. Millions are now following the example--please join the happy crowd!

Just a tiny listing that carries great impact is:
    Do business in cash only;
    Keep little or no money in bank accounts;
    Do not have real estate or other seizable assets in your own names. Drive leased cars only; and DO YOUR HOMEWORK.

FIND OUT HOW TO LEGALLY AND LAWFULLY MANAGE YOUR ASSETS WHEREBY YOU CAN MAINTAIN THE MAXIMUM PRI­VACY WHILE ACCOMPLISHING THE TASK AT HAND. I CANNOT URGE YOU STRONGLY ENOUGH TO OBTAIN THE PAST PUB­LISHED JOURNALS WHEREIN IT IS ALL COVERED AND RE­SOURCES GIVEN FOR YOUR UTILIZATION.

HONOR TO WILLIS E. STONE

Willis E. Stone was the founder of the movement to repeal the Sixteenth Amendment. We covered that in current advancement in the last Journal with a request that you join the groups pressing for continuation of the work.

I shall give you a short chapter from TAX REVOLT; THE BATTLE FOR THE CONSTITUTION, by Martin A. Larson. Further, I state herein that we honor Dr. Larson in grateful appreciation and appeal to you to remember him in your prayers for "they" are efforting at "taking him out" within this year. Ask for shielding for his being. The enemy killed Willis Stone. Oh yes, the nature of the ELF beam system is that the beams kill without visible assault--but they are deadly indeed for they produce heart attacks, arrests and strokes. One by one the "troublemakers" are being murdered right under your noses and, because they have advanced in years, not anyone questions their demise. QUESTION IT! DEATH IS BEING DELIBERATELY ACCOMPLISHED TO TRY AND STOP YOUR RECOVERY OF YOUR LIVES AND YOUR NATION. INDEED, TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY FOR YOUR ADVERSARY'S GAME IS DEADLY AND THEY ARE SERIOUS BEYOND YOUR IMAGININGS.

The material given here is slightly revised and was originally supplied by Willis E. Stone, the founder of the movement to repeal the Sixteenth Amendment. (We will not get lost in the discussion of validity of the Amendment for we will deal with "WHAT IS"). He relates the origin, development, and growing sup­port for this vast undertaking. Armin Moths, whose career we can share in some other Journal, has become the principal collaborator in this endeavor, especially in the petition drive for signatures in support of the YES on 23 PROPOSAL.

There is nothing new about tax rebellions. They have been going on through­out human history. Tyrants have been overthrown only to have new ones re­place them with other usurpations and consequent oppression.

Only once, in all history, was this crucial problem met and solved--by the establishment of the U.S. Constitution. Thomas Jefferson declared that its pur­pose was to bind down those in government "from mischief by the chains of the Constitution". This document performed the miracle. In a single century under your Constitution more progress was made than during 6,000 years of previous history. After little more than 100 years of true constitutional gov­ernment, however, you began to desert the concepts of "government by law" and to renew the power struggles by personalities, partisanship, and policies of the ancient tyrannies of government by force.

Several violations of your Constitution at the start of the 20th century have survived and become the basis of a pattern. Various federal bureaucracies, greedy for power, initiated a constant flow of new intrusions upon your lives and energies, as the memory of freedom and self-reliance began to fade.

The violations of your Constitution continue. The total expenditures of your government from the time it was organized until 1913--when the Sixteenth Amendment was imposed upon you--amounted to just over $25 billion. Dur­ing that period you advanced from national obscurity to become the richest and most powerful nation on earth. Consider this: The federal deficit in 1982 amounted to nearly five times as much as the total cost of your federal government during YOUR FIRST 125 YEARS! It compounds by leaps and bounds; however, this madness can be stopped--
    with the passage of the Lib­erty Amendment, now pending in Congress as H.J. Res. 23.

ABOUT THIS GROUP OF PIONEERS

One morning in Van Nuys, California, a group met to discuss the increasing threats to your constitutional government from within. All agreed that the Constitution should be restored and the federal government's activities lim­ited to those mandated therein. But, HOW? AND WITH WHAT MEANS?

An industrial consultant who wrote a column for the weekly Sherman-Oaks Citizen Tribune felt that because federal bureaucracies believe that they are empowered to do anything not specifically prohibited to them by the Constitu­tion, a specific provision would have to be added thereto to prevent all their illegal activity. The words of such a provision would need to be so clear and precise that even a federal bureaucrat could not fail to understand them.

To accomplish this objective, it was mandatory to amend the Constitution; or so it appeared at the time, for they were not yet aware that the Sixteenth Amendment had never been ratified. ALWAYS FIGHT ONLY ONE BAT­TLE AT A TIME IF YOU CAN DO SO--DIRECTIONS CAN BE HONED ALONG THE WAY--THE POINT IS TO "GET STARTED". As a begin­ning to this end, the Sherman-Oaks paper carried an article on June 2, 1944 (yes, many have been busy in your corner for a long, long time), in which the following was printed: "THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA SHALL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY BUSINESS, COMMER­CIAL, OR INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE IN COMPETITION WITH ITS CITIZENS".

It was a beginning, but no more.

In order for this concept to accomplish its grand design the knowledge and expertise of some 130 top constitutional authorities across the country were recruited to prepare the precise language that would withstand any attack.

It took nine years to complete the first three sections of the present Liberty Amendment, which was submitted to, and approved by, the Illinois legislature in 1953. Section One, similar to the wording printed in the Sherman Oaks paper, reads:

"THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHALL NOT ENGAGE IN ANY BUSINESS, PROFESSIONAL, COMMERCIAL, FINANCIAL OR INDUSTRIAL ENTERPRISE EXCEPT AS SPECIFIED IN THE CONSTITUTION".

These twenty-four words do not change the Constitution; instead, they restate the laws already there, which limit the power of those in government so they cannot invade, take over, or encroach upon the properties, enterprise, or lives of the people, except as the Constitution itself clearly permits or provides.

While these words restore the economic rights and powers of the people, they also establish the specific obligations of government to exercise only those limited powers enumerated in the Constitution and enforced by the Ninth and Tenth Amendments. However, since this provision would need protection from the avarice of both foreign and domestic cabals, a second section was added, which provided that:

"THE CONSTITUTION OR LAWS OF ANY STATE, OR THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES, SHALL NOT BE SUBJECT TO THE TERMS OF ANY FOREIGN OR DOMESTIC AGREEMENT WHICH WOULD ABROGATE THIS AMENDMENT".

All those preparing the amendment believed that its first two sections were quite capable of restoring to the people all the rights, powers, lands, proper­ties, etc., which had been usurped, and would provide the means of preserving that state of liberty with full human rights to life, liberty, and property from the avarice of domestic and foreign contrivances.

The potential blessings for the American people through the restoration of their Constitution are of amazing dimensions. How much, for example, would the sale of unconstitutionally held lands produce? Estimates of the value of this land (as of 1980) run from a trillion to a trillion and a half dollars. If more than three quarters of it was returned to state jurisdiction and private en­terprise, and, therefore, sold, even at half of present appraisals and under un­favorable conditions, it could bring close to half a trillion, cutting the federal debt by that amount, which would reduce the interest charge by at least $50 billion a year. It would also place about 30 percent more land in private en­terprise and on the tax rolls to support local, county and state governments, increasing productivity and general well-being.

And if half of the federal debt could be thus expunged, nearly all the remain­der could be erased by the simple expedient of repossessing without payment all securities now held by entities that never paid for them in the first place--including the Federal Reserve System, its member banks, and a variety of federal trust funds.

These amazing data demonstrate that, using the simplest equation of all, a dollar cut from federal spending means a dollar reduction in federal taxes. By restoring the Constitution to its full force and effect, government would have to relinquish those powers, properties, and other perquisites it had taken without authority and return them to state jurisdiction. And if the methods of balancing the budget already built into the system by the Constitution were appropriately demanded; all representatives would come under the micro­scope of constituents at home where there would be answering for indiscreet and stupid bungling along with stopping of bribes and power voting. Appor­tionment among the states is the name of the game--getting control back into the hands of "We the People".

At last, thirteen years after the research began, what is now known as the Lib­erty Amendment proposal was completed. It concludes with the following provision:

'THREE YEARS AFTER THE RATIFICATION OF THIS AMENDMENT, THE SIXTEENTH ARTICLE OF AMEND­MENTS TO THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES SHALL STAND REPEALED AND THEREAFTER CONGRESS SHALL NOT LEVY TAXES ON PERSONAL INCOMES, ES­TATES, OR GIFTS".

It does seem a shame to find it necessary to alter a document even as a re­minder and recall to law, a document written in perfection at onset but you will do that which must be done to accomplish the task at hand in the most expeditious manner.

Public support, necessary for ratification, increases steadily. It is pending rati­fication in several states and at least ten have formally approved the resolu­tion in the legislatures.

The proposal has been presented for discussion before many organizations, large and small, across the country; more than 8,000 of them have endorsed resolutions in support of it.

A petition--the Yes on 23--sponsored principally by Armin Moths and his United Taxpayers' Union has already gathered several million signatures.

The concept of liberty is as strong as it was 200 years ago, as evidenced by the extent of the tax rebellion which is starting to have major impact on the illegal governmental system. Grass roots opposition to the federal takeover of land, enterprise, roads, water, crops and countless other things that belong to the people proves that the passion for freedom is alive and well in America if people just focus on the fact that "THERE IS SOMETHING WHICH CAN BE DONE TO CHANGE THINGS".

The source of all these problems is the same: the violation of your Constitu­tion. And all can be resolved by the same means--the restoration of the Con­stitution to full force and effect as operative law.

These may seem like abstraction, but how real and personal they become when they affect you individually. Just imagine! No more tax form 1040. In­stead, a full day's pay for a full day's work---no more IRS gun to your head. And plenty of employment for there are plenty of jobs to be had in a thriving economy based on production. Legislation has never produced a single job, only producers and customers can do that.

You say, well look at all the IRS jobs which would be lost; no, those people would become productive, instead of minor police, in a productive environ­ment. The pay rates are so low for the IRS clerks who hold your entire econ­omy in their hands, and by their own accounts--nearly 70% of questions are incorrectly answered--where do you REALLY think you might fare better? So be it.

THE LIMITS OF A CONSTITUTIONAL GOVERNMENT

You must demand a limited government as set forth in the Constitution. You must further demand that that government meet its expenses WITHOUT EI­THER A CORPORATE OR AN INDIVIDUAL INCOME TAX. They are both "unlawful" under the Constitution.

The federal government should carry on only those activities, specifically enumerated in Art. I, Sec. 8, of the Constitution, which are:

(1) to lay and collect taxes in the form of duties, imposts, and excises, to pay debts and provide for the common defense, and the General Welfare of the United States;
    (2) to borrow money on the credit of the United States;
    (3) to regulate foreign and interstate commerce;
    (4) to establish rules for naturalization and bankruptcies;
    (5) to coin money, regulate the value thereof, and of foreign coin, and to fix the standards of weights and measures;
    (6) to provide for the punishment of counterfeiting;
    (7) to establish post offices and post roads;
    (8) to provide for copyrights and patents;
    (9) to constitute tribunals inferior to the Supreme Court;
    (10) to define and punish piracies and felonies on the high seas;
    (11) to declare war and make rules concerning captures on land and water;
    (12) to raise and support armies;
    (13) to provide and maintain a navy;
    (14) to make rules governing the land and naval forces;
    (15) to provide for a militia and execute the laws of the nation, suppress insurrection, and repel invasion;
    (16) to provide for state militias, operating under the control of the states;
    (17) to provide a seat for the national government;
    (18) to make all laws necessary for carrying into execution the foregoing pow­ers and functions.

THAT IS ALL! AS JEFFERSON DECLARED, CONGRESS IS NOT EMPOWERED UNDER THE CONSTITUTION TO APPROPRIATE MONEY FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN THOSE HERE SPECIFI­CALLY ENUMERATED.

As it is now practiced and is intended to be fully implemented within a NEW CONSTITUTION at A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION, the federal government, as it now operates, claims and maintains that the Welfare Clause in Number (1) above, somehow or another gives the general government im­plied powers to expand its sphere of interest and control into every field of public and private endeavor. Your Founding Fathers meant Welfare as those things that would be equally available to all citizens, such as roads, not subsi­dies that would be taken from producers and given to non-producers. The current interpretation is a complete perversion of the Constitution.

And how does a space cadet called Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn know so danged­fooled much? BECAUSE, MY BROTHERS, I WAS THERE WHEN YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS WROTE THE CONSTITUTION IN THE FIRST PLACE! SO BE IT.

WHAT NEEDS TO BE DONE TOWARD RESTORATION

Before constitutional government can be restored in the United States, you will find some actions necessary. To avoid anarchy there must be orderly movement by the populace and unity with justice:

• (1) You must abolish the personal and corporation income tax, or, alterna­tively, replace it with something like a five percent general transactions tax, which would be fair, equitable, and easy and inexpensive to adminis­ter, and would cost the people only one-third as much for each dollar re­ceived by the government as it does under the present system of income taxation.

• (2) To replace the Federal Reserve with a constitutional monetary system which would make continued deficit spending by the Federal government impossible, and would insure a stable money unit and the integrity of con­tracts for years to come. It would also preserve the value of such invest­ments as stocks, bonds, securities of all kinds, bank deposits, insurance policies, etc., all of which drop in value with rising inflation.

• (3) To replace the Social Security system with a Universal Trust Plan, which would create estates for every person receiving an income. These estates would remain intact for heirs and devisees, no matter when death occurs; they would provide retirement incomes several times as large as those now received under Social Security, and, always it would be according to the desires of the individual contributor.

This would be a grand start. The implementation of just these proposals would constitute one of the greatest, most beneficent, and far-reaching socio­economic revolutions in the history of mankind and would create a society in which the old would no longer be a burden upon the young and in which tens of millions would enjoy comfortable retirements entirely on their own savings.

Now, some of you will argue, "But what about all that money borrowed and owed
    --that national debt!?, Is it moral to just not repay it"? WHO SET UP THIS UNIVERSAL RIPOFF SYSTEM IN THE FIRST PLACE? THE BANKS! WHY SHOULD YOU THE PEOPLE PAY OVER AND OVER FOR THEIR SCHEMES TO GAIN ALL THE WEALTH AND CONTROL OF YOUR PLANET AT YOUR LOSS? THE ENTITIES WHO INJUSTLY CAUSED AND DELIBERATELY SET UP THE CRIME MUST BE THE ONES TO BRING JUSTICE UNTO ITS PROPER SOURCE. LOOK AROUND YOU--THE SCAMS AND UNLAWFUL STEALING, WHILE YOU PAY TWO OR THREE TIMES FOR THE CRIMINALS TO GAIN EVER MORE AND MORE, MUST STOP!

The United States today hovers on the threshold either of infinite greatness or rapid decline and degeneration as has never been seen before in history. It is as simple as that, and as terrifying. If your nation falls into such a condition, it will drag the civilization of the entire Western world with it into a new Dark Age, in which all of freedom and self-reliance will be lost--and then, so shall fall all the nations.

You still have an alternative. Even those judges and politicians who daily be­tray your Constitution still pay lip service to it. If your Congress, your courts, and your government agencies can be made to follow that incomparable doc­ument in letter, spirit, and in truth, then your nation will experience a renais­sance, like the Phoenix rising from its ashes into renewed and glorious life. HOW MANY WILL HEAR THE CRY OF THE PHOENIX IN TIME? YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU WANT TO! SALU.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 16
    ADDENDUM
    REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, JUNE 28, 1990 7:45 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 316

Dharma, Hatonn present in love and light of radiance. There will come into your attention this day, things which will be painful and cause great questions regarding mankind.

In the heat of changes the most prevalent one emotion is frothing forth like the evil disease it is--hate spawned of envy and resentment. The fires scat­tered about--the one in Santa Barbara for instance--are started by ones so filled with hate that they cannot help but be consumed.

Man is angry unto irrationality at that which is consuming him and he sees no hope; no way to stop the demon which is devouring him inch by tortuous inch. WE SHALL ADD TO THE INFORMATION WHICH WILL SET YOUR PEOPLE FREE. MAN WILL AGAIN BE ABLE TO COME INTO COMMUNITY AS YOU JOIN TO FREE YOURSELVES FROM THE DRAGON.

As truth spreads the uproar will become thunder across the land and then, we shall have a different kind of problem. To replace tyranny with another and worse form of anarchy is unthinkable. It is like curing AIDS; if you do not cure the behavior which causes the disease, you will NOT find the cure--for the cure comes from within and cannot flourish in the presence of hate and evil. You have a wondrously superb system to take the reins of government instantly, therefore, there is no need for anarchy. Anarchy comes from the lacking of a system to replace that which is torn asunder. You will move back into a system of near perfection in its structure. The "revolution" should re­turn you to stability instead of chaos. Bear the anticipation of reclamation ever as thine goal and the rest shall fall into balance.

Yes, chela, your perception is correct; the next major enlightenment whereby action can be taken is to get truth in one more format into the public attention and then join with petitions and demand that the Federal Reserve be dis­solved. It was the beginning of the downfall and entrapment which has led to all the remaining usurpation of your Constitution, brought the taxes without your input and has corrupted the entire governmental and social system--the bankers set forth to control and own the world and they have succeeded.

However--they have NOT YET MANAGED TO TAKE THE CONSTITUTION FROM YOU THE PEOPLE; ALBEIT A VERY THIN THREAD WHICH HOLDS YOU AFLOAT. RETURN YOUR GOVERNMENT AND SYSTEM UNTO THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE AND OF THE PEOPLE AND YE SHALL PREVAIL AND TRUTH AND GOD-NESS CAN SPREAD ACROSS THE NATIONS IN WONDROUS BROTHERHOOD INSTEAD OF THE ENSLAVING GLOBAL CONTROL BY THE EVIL CONSPIRATORS. THE JOURNEY WILL NOT BE EASY--BUT IT SHALL BE DONE FOR IT IS OF GOD. WALK IN BEAUTY AND PEACE THIS DAY THAT OUR WORK MAY FLOW IN ABUNDANCE AND REACH OUT AND TOUCH OUR BRETHREN

Please note what your president has done. He has "forgiven" over 15 billion dollars of Latin American debt---for what? With restrictions that the nations respond to the demands of the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank. How many noticed the deadly embrace as he projected something which "sounded" so kind and good--a "gentler nation"! That is pouring those poor countries from the frying pan into the pits of the fire storm. Weep for your nations and your peoples and then allow us to get on with our truth for time is so brief.

To those who ask of me personal input, please bear with us for we are so lim­ited by human function. To ones who cannot find peace in the work and placement, ye shall have to find peace within and hear the Master's voice for Hatonn becomes abrupt in the clamor for metaphysical nonsense when your nation flounders on the brink of destruction from which she will never recover if she is not revived in the truth of the Constitution life DNA. The life-flow of a nation and society is based on the DNA structure of her very life. Yours is the wondrous Constitution set forth in the presence of God. It had flaws for man was man and had great lessons to be learned. He abused his brothers of the native peoples of God and he wrote loopholes to allow growth out of slav­ery but it was the best ever brought forth to guide and preserve a nation; even then it was not the Constitution, it was man making his bigoted translation of the laws--and you have allowed of it to be drawn and quartered. YOU ARE FACE TO FACE WITH YOUR ARMAGEDDON, MY BELOVED BROTHERS--YOU ARE FACE TO FACE WITH THINE ENEMY; HOW SHALL YE RESPOND? GOD AWAITS, GIVES YOU INSTRUCTIONS AND WALKS EVER WITH YOU--WHAT WILL YOU DO?

You will regain your honor and your Godly kingdom through the use of these roadmaps being brought forth unto you--will you use them? Or, will you de­sire to simply continue to sit upon thine assets trying to hold to all thine "stuff' while you "raise vibrations to ascend". Forget it--ascension is the B-word in this instance, for you will save thine assets by getting up off of them and bending your backs unto the work at hand. Further, if you sit upon your assets in the pathway; ye shall be rolled right over as the rubble in the trail is pushed aside. NOBODY AND NO THING IS GOING TO SWOOP DOWN FROM ANYWHERE TO SAVE YOUR ASSETS OR SNATCH YOU OFF TO SOME HOLY VAPOROUS CITY OF GOLDEN STREETS. YOU ARE GOING TO PUT-TO AND REBUILD GOD'S KINGDOM FOR WE HAVE COME TO WORK WITH YOU ONES TO RECLAIM OF THIS WONDROUS CREATION CALLED EARTH. MOTHER/FATHER CREATOR/CREATION--SHALL RECLAIM AND BE RECLAIMED, HEALED AND PUT AGAIN INTO ORDER AND YOU ONES SHALL DO OF IT OR PERISH--NO BIG SNATCH-OFF TO RELIEVE YOU OF FURTHER RESPONSIBILITY. WHEN THE BIG LIFT-OFF COMES IT WILL NOT BE AS THE WONDROUS METAPHYSICS GURUS ARE TELLING YOU, MY BROTHERS--AND A LOT OF DISAPPOINTED AND LAZY DRIFTERS IN THE MINDLESS VOID OF "WAITING AND BEING" SHALL BE WRINGING THEIR HANDS IN SELFISH DEBILITATION AS THEY WAVE GOOD-BY AND REALIZE THE EVIL PRINCE HAS DONE THEM IN--AGAIN!

HOW DO I KNOW? I AM ATON! I AND MINE HOSTS HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU TRUTH AND SHOW YOU THE WAY--WHAT YOU DO IS YOUR CHOICE. SO BE IT!

U.S. POSTAL SERVICE AND POSTAL RATES

This is basically for the purpose of outlaying the situation with your U.S. Postal Service, give you letter of the law, your Constitutional rights and ask you to step out and take a stand with others who are "DOING SOMETHING".

There are still great arguments going on but responses are very sporadic from the manipulators for, you see, without the "new" Constitution, there is not a LAWFUL leg to stand on. The Postal Service is exactly like everything else in your Constitution--it has been putrefied and poisoned--while being stolen from you as a people. OPEN YOUR EYES! NO, TO FIX IT WILL NOT CAUSE UNEMPLOYMENT--IT WILL BRING A SYSTEM IN TOTAL CHAOS AGAIN INTO ORDER AND PROSPERITY.

THE LIE IS THAT EVERYONE HAS MUCH TO LOSE. THE CONSPIRATORS AND GOVERNMENT MANIPULATORS TELL YOU THAT IF YOU RECOVER THESE THINGS THE NATION WILL FALL AND THERE WILL BE DEPRESSION AND UNEMPLOYMENT, AND, AND, AND. WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING THROUGH RIGHT NOW? THE ONLY ONES WHO WILL NOT BENEFIT BEYOND MEASURE ARE THE HEINOUS TREASON-MONGERS WHO HAVE SOLD YOU OUT. THE BANKERS WILL PAY AND THE GREEDY AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS WILL TUMBLE DOWN--BUT YOUR GOVERNMENT WILL FIND STABILITY AND YOUR COUNTRY WILL BLOSSOM AGAIN AS THE LOTUS INTO BLOOM AND MAGNIFICENT ORDER. HOPELESS? OH NO--IF YOU ACT WHILE THERE IS YET TIME AND RECLAIM THE CONSTITUTIONAL FUNCTION AS LAID FORTH BY YOUR FOUNDING FATHERS--YE SHALL COME INTO PROSPERITY AS YE HAVE NEVER BEFORE DREAMED. YOU ARE PEOPLE OF THE LIE--AWAKEN AND TAKE UP YOUR SHIELD AND LET US RECLAIM THINE KINGDOM.

SECURITY
    I shall hold the author of the following letter, etc., in security for the time be­ing. We shall give him great honor later; but as I bring this forth in the Jour­nal, he will be on the hit list and we will not place this person into that type of jeopardy. I will, however, reprint his letter of the moment's focus and note that the work is flowing from California. Not just from California, but this will suffice for now. I shall also list the ones to whom the letter is sent so that you ones can adapt yours accordingly as the need arises. AND PLEASE, MAKE THE NEED ARISE!

Dharma, simply quote the information, please, with names and addresses but leave the sender in security.

COPY:

11 May 1990

Mr. Yre CmUppance
    XXXXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXXXX

To:

Congressman Jim Bates
    430 Davidson Street, Ste. A
    Chula Vista, California 92010-2496

Copies to:

Senator Alan Cranston
    United States Senate, Suite 112
    Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510

Senator Pete Wilson
    Untied States Senate, Suite 170
    Hart Senate Office Building
    Washington, D.C. 20510

Margaret Sellers
    General Manager/Postmaster
    U.S. Postal Service
    2535 Midway Drive
    San Diego, California 92138

Beate M. Boyd
    Consumer Affairs Representative
    U.S. Postal Service
    San Diego, California 92119-9631

U.S. Postal Service
    Field Legal Services
    San Bruno, California 94099-4824

Dear Congressman Bates:

I apologize for copying the first of my letters on this subject to Con­gressman Duncan Hunter (I was in his district last year), but you should have received a copy of my second letter dated 17 March 1990. I have yet to receive a response to that letter from any of the public servants listed above.

I am addressing this letter to you as my representative in the U.S. Congress. I trust that you will see to it that the U.S. Postal Service is instructed to abide by the law according to 81 U.S. Statute L. 613, and require the Service to inform all of its employees of that law so that neither I nor my addressees need further contend with undelivered mail or postage due requests by misinformed U.S. Postal Service em­ployees.

The following is essentially a repeat of the 17 March letter that was sent to everyone listed above, except that it is addressed to you, Con­gressman Bates, instead of Margaret Sellers, who was the addressee of the 17 March letter. This letter and all of those sent to those listed above were sent as Registered Mail.

This correspondence is in response to a letter from Beate M. Boyd on behalf of Margaret Sellers dated 28 February 1990 addressed to me in response to my letter dated 11 February, regarding the U.S. Statutes at Large which concern U.S. Postal Rates.

According to a letter Margaret Sellers sent to Congressman Bates on September 29, 1989, she admitted that she was "...unable to explain why these laws are not currently reflected in the U.S.Code 39...'. In Margaret Sellers' letter to me she stated that the law to which I re­ferred "IS NOT VALID". Even if repealed is meant, I cannot take the word of anyone for it. Where is the evidence? In my previous corre­spondence to Margaret Sellers, I feel that I provided ample evidence to the contrary.

As I understand it, T.39 was "Revised and Reenacted into Positive Law by Act, Aug. 12, 1970, Pub.L.91 375, 84 US Stat. 719" (the Reorganiza­tion Act). Title 39 is indicated on the inside cover of the USCS list of US Statute Titles as having been "enacted into law". There seems to have never been a repeal of or change to 81 U.S. Statute L. 613, which states that:

"...the rate of postage on first-class mail weighing thirteen ounces or less is 6 cents for each ounce or fraction of an ounce...".

The fact that it "is a 30-year old Federal Law", according to Margaret Sellers, does not make it any less a law. The Pony Express Law of 1845 is what gives U.S. Postal Service Union members a monopoly over first class mail. The U.S. Constitution is a lot older, and despite its usurpa­tion by certain government officials and supreme court justices, it is still the law of the land.

Is not a law valid until it is explicitly repealed? How can the act of omitting section 4000 from the more recent printings of the U.S. Statutes at Large repeal the law? How can a "Board of Governors" repeal or write law that would override 81 U.S. Statute L. 613? Is not an Act of the U.S. Congress required to do that?

In an attempt to get definitive and substantiated answers to these ques­tions, I included a copy of the enclosed Postage Law Research with a copy of the 17 March letter to the U.S. Postal Service Field Legal Ser­vices office. A copy of that document was sent to Margaret Sellers as an enclosure with my first letter. This time a copy of the Postage Law Research is enclosed with all of the copies of this letter to all of the parties listed above.

Please act on this matter and promptly.

Sincerely,

Y.CmUppance

Dharma, since the attached U.S.Statutes at Large is a reprinted document (copy), even though the quality of the copy is quite bad, I request that it sim­ply be re-copied and placed within this Journal at this placement.

It is the tool all ones will need to utilize for proof attachment if required by any political persons or Postal employees--you know, your public SERVANTS!

The law states clearly:

IN 81 US STAT. LG. 613 (PUB. L. 90-206, DEC. 16, 1967; H.R. 7977) PAGE 613:
    PUBLIC LAW 90-206

AN ACT

To adjust certain postage rates of basic compensation for certain officers and employees in the Federal Government, and to regulate the mailing of pan­dering advertisements, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "postal Rev­enue and Federal Salary Act of 1967".

December 16, 1967
    [H. R. 79771]

Postal Revenue and Federal Salary Act of 1967.

TITLE I - POSTAL RATES

FIRST-CLASS MAIL

74 Stat. 664; Post, p. 614; 74 Stat. 663 664.

SEC. 101. (a) Sections 4252 and 4253 of title 39, United States Code, is amended to read as follows:

"Sec 4253. Size and weight limits

"The maximum size of first-class mail is one hundred inches in length
    and girth combined and the maximum weight is seventy pounds.

"Sec 4253. Postage rates on first class mail

• (a) Postage on first-class mail is computed separately on each letter or piece of mail. Except as otherwise provided in this section, the rate of postage on first-class mail weighing thirteen ounces or less is 6 cents for each ounce or fraction of an ounce.

• (b) First-class mail weighing more than thirteen ounces shall be mailed at the rates of postage established by section 4303(d) of this, title and shall be entitled to the most expeditious handling and transportation practicable

• (c) The rate of postage for each single postal card and for each portion of a double postal card, including the cost of manufacture, and for each post card and the initial portion of each double post card conforming to section 4251(c) of this title is 5 cents.

• (d) The rate of postage on business reply mail is the regular rate prescribed in this section, together with an additional charge thereon...

So, in US Stat. Lg. 613 (Pub. L. 90-206, Dec. 16, 1967; H.R. 7977) page 613 (above) there is reference to "Sections 4252 and 4253 of Title 39, USC," as being amended, and the rate increased to six cents. Significantly, the statute presents only these Sections in quotation marks. As with 76 Stat., there is the same reference to 74 US Stat. 664 in the small print in the side margin as the origin of this second amendment to the statute on postage rates.

All of the aforementioned statutes were enacted by Congress prior to 84 Stat. 719, which is the "Postal Reorganization Act of 1970," which purportedly re­pealed the Post Office Department.

etc., etc., etc. (sec following reprint)

Therefore what do I suggest you do? Send your first class mail according to the law: PLACE SIX CENTS (TWO 3 CENT STAMPS) IN THE STAMP AREA OF YOUR ENVELOPE AND UNDERNEATH IN CLEAR PRINT (BY STAMP OR HAND-WRITING) put:

"ACCORDING TO LAW: 81 U.S. STAT. LG. 613 (PUB. L. 90-206)"

What will happen? Well, a lot of it will go forth unnoticed. Most will be re­turned for additional postage. What do you do? Take this information with a cover letter with appropriate addressees on your letter suitable for your geo­graphic location, to your local post office and demand from the local post­master/mistress that your mail go forth according to law.

This, friends, is another example of laws being put forth; rates hiked and YOU JUST ASSUME THAT WHAT THEY ARE DOING IS LEGAL.

NOT SO! And in this instance it is even more blatant for in 84 Stat. 719 (Pub. L. 91-375, Aug. 12, 1970), the "Reorganization Act", the Section numbers jump from 3001 to 5001 as shown in the following portions reprinted from the "official" records. This Statute shows the sections ending at 3685 and starting again at 5001 with NO EXPLANATION FOR THE MISSING SECTIONS. Section 4253 is not shown or referenced. On page 774 of 84 Stat. 719 (Pub. L. 91-375, Aug. 12, 1970), THE PREVIOUS LAW IS SHOWN TO BE TRANS­FERRED TO THIS STATUTE....

Now why do you suppose all that is missing? I knew you knew! IT IS TO PREVENT YOU THE PEOPLE FROM KNOWING! IT WAS RIGHTLY ASSUMED THAT THE PUBLIC WOULD GRUMBLE BUT NEVER EVEN REMOTELY CONSIDER THAT THE LAWS HAVE BEEN SHATTERED. WAKE UP, SLEEPY HEADS, OR ASSUME YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY FOR THAT WHICH IS COMING DOWN UPON YOU. IF YOU ALLOW THE CONSTITUTION TO BE BROUGHT FORTH AS PLANNED BY THE CRIMINALS, YOU UNDOUBTEDLY DESERVE THAT WHICH COMES TO PASS!

YOU WILL WALK IN STRENGTH AND PREVAIL IF YOU TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND STAND WITH THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW WHICH IS! SO BE IT AND SELAH. AHO!

Postage Law Research
    THE U.S. STATUTES AT LARGE

Research of the 'postal rate' statute(s) in Title 39 USC revealed a number of Irregularities and omissions in the so-called "laws" enacted as part of the 1970 'Reorganization Act'.

Volume 74 United States Statutes at Large, pg. 644 (Public Law 86­682, Sept. 2, 1960), Title 39 USC Section 4253:

§4253. Postage rates on first class mall

• (a) Postage on first class mail is computed separately on each letter or piece of mail. The rate of postage on first class mail is four cents for each ounce or a fraction of an ounce, except that the rate--

(1) on drop letters is three cents for each ounce or fraction of an ounce;
    (2) for each single postal card and each portion of a double postal card, including the cost of manufacture, is three cents;
    (3) for each post card and the initial portion of each double post card conforming to section 4251 (c) of this title is three cents.

• (b) The rate of postage on business reply mail Is the regular rate prescribed in subsection (a) of this section together with an additional charge thereon of two cents for each piece weighing two ounces or less and five cents for each piece weighing more than two ounces. The postage and charge shall be collected on delivery.

indicates that the cost for each ounce of first class postage is four cents - Sec. 4253(a). Unlike 81 US Stat. 613, there are no unusual quotation marks surrounding these congressional enactments.

Vol. 76 US Stat. L. 832 (Pub.L. 87-793, October 11, 1962; H.R. Bill 7927) page 832:

Public Law 87-793
    October 11, 1962
    [H. R. 79271]

Postal service and Federal Employees Salary Act of 1962

AN ACT
    To adjust postal rates, and for other purposes.
    Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the
    United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Postal Service and Federal Employees Salary Act of 1962"

Part I - POSTAL SERVICE
    Title I - Postal Rates
    First Class Mail.
    74 Stat. 644.

SEC. 101. Section 4253(a) of title 39, United States Code, is
    amended by striking out the words 'four' and "three" wherever appearing in subsection (a) and inserting in lieu thereof the words "five" and "four", respectively.

indicates an increase in the postage rates from four cents to five cents for first class mail. Again, unlike 81 Stat. 613 there are no quotation marks surrounding these congressional enactments. There is reference to 74 Stat. 664 in the very small print in the side margin as the origin of this amendment to the statute on postage rates.

In 81 US STAT. LG. 613 (PUB. L. 90-206, DEC. 16, 1967; H.R. 7977)
    PAGE 613:

Public Law 90-206

December 16, 1967
    [H. R. 7977]

Postal Revenue and Federal Salary Act of 1967

AN ACT

To adjust certain postage rates, to adjust the rates of basic compensation for certain officers and employees in the Federal Government, and to regulate the mailing of pandering advertisements, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled, That this Act may be cited as the "Postal Revenue and Federal Salary Act of 1967".

TITLE I - POSTAL RATES

First Class Mail
    74 Stat. 664.

SEC. 101. (a) Sections 4252 and 4253 of title 39, United Stases Code,
    is amended to read as follows:

§4253. Size and weight limits
    The maximum site of first-class mail is one hundred inches in length and girth combined and the maximum weight is seventy pounds.
    §4253. Postage rates on first class mail
    "(a) Postage on first-class mail is computed separately on each letter or piece of mail. Except as otherwise provided in this section. the rate of postage on first-class mall weighing thirteen ounces or less is 6 cents for each ounce or fraction of an ounce.
    "(b) First-class mall weighing more than thirteen ounces shall be mailed at the rates of postage established by section 4303(d) of this title and shall be entitled to the most expeditious handling and transportation practicable. (post, p. 614.)
    "(c) The rate of postage for each single postal card and for each portion of a double postal card, including the cost of manufacture, and for each post card and the initial portion of each double post card conforming to section 4251(c) of this title is 5 cents. (74 Stat. 663 664.)
    "(d) The rate of postage on business reply mail is the regular rate prescribed in this section. together with an additional charge thereon...

there Is reference to "Sections 4252 and 4253 of Title 39, USC," as being amended, and the rate increased to six cents. Significantly, the statute presents only these Sections in quotation marks. As with
    76 Stat., there is the same reference to 74 US Stat. 664 in the small print in the side margin as the origin of this second amendment to the statute on postage rates.

All of the aforementioned statutes were enacted by Congress prior to 84 Stat. 719, which Is the "Postal Reorganization Act of 1970", which purportedly repealed the Post Office Department.

In 84 Stat. 719 (Pub.L. 91-375, Aug. 12, 1970), the "Reorganization Act":

Public Law 91.375

August 12, 1970
    [H. R. 17070]
    AN ACT

To Improve and modernize the postal service, to reorganize the Post Office Department, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled. That this Act may be cited as the "Postal Reorganization Act". (Postal Reorganization Act)

SEC. 2 Title 39. United States Code, is revised and reenacted, and
    the sections thereof may be cited as "39 U.S.C.", as follows:
    (74 Stat. 578)

TITLE 39 - POSTAL SERVICE

Part ............................................................................................... Sec.
    I GENERAL.............................................................................. .. 101
    II PERSONNEL......................................................................... 1001
    III MODERNIZATION AND FISCAL ADMINISTRATION .2001
    IV MAIL MATTER.................................................................... 3001
    V TRANSPORTATION OF MAIL........................................... 5001

Part I - GENERAL
    CHAPTER Sec
    1. Postal Policy and Definitions............................................... 101
    2. Organization............................................................................ 201
    3. General Authority................................................................... 401
    4. Private Carriage of Letters.................................................... 601

the Section numbers jump from 3001 to 5001 as shown in the contents. This Statute shows the sections ending at 3685 and starting again at 5001 with no explanation for the missing Sections. Section 4253 is not shown or referenced. On page 774 of 84 Stat. 719 (Pub.L. 91-375, Aug. 12, 1970), the previous law is shown to be transferred to this Statute:

SAVING PROVISIONS

SEC. 5. (a) All orders, determinations, rules, regulations, permits, contracts, certificates, licenses, and privileges ‑
    (1) which have been issued, made, granted or allowed to become effective‑
    (A) under any provision of law amended by this Act: or
    (B) In the exercise of duties, powers, or functions which are transferred under this Act;
    by (i) any department or agency, any functions of which are transferred by this Act, or (ii) any court of competent jurisdic­tion; and
    (2) which are in effect at the time the United States Postal Serv­ice commences operations, shall continue in effect according to their terms until modified, terminated, superseded. set aside, or repealed by the Postal Service (in the exercise of any authority vested In it by this Act), by any court of competent Jurisdiction, or by operation of law.

In this Statute there is re-printed as a revised re-enactment of the old T.39, the new text of T.39:

APPENDIX
    Provisions of Former Title 39

Publ. 91-375, §2, Aug. 12, 1970, 84 Stat. 719, revised and reenacted Title 39, subject to certain savings provisions (see section 5 of Publ. 91-375, set our as a note preceding section 101 of new Title 39).

Accordingly, the provisions of former Title 39, The Postal Service, as originally enacted by Publ.. 86-682. Sept. 2, 1960, 74 Stat. 579 and in existence at the time of the revision and reenactment, are set out in this Appendix for convenient reference.

For the disposition of the sections of former Title 39 in the new Title 39 and the derivation of the sections of the new Title 39, see the Tables set out in the preliminary material appearing at the beginning of this volume.

TITLE 39
    POSTAL SERVICE
    "Part Sec.
    I. GENERAL 1
    II. PISCAL ADMINISTRATION 2001
    III. PERSONNEL 2001
    IV MAIL MATTER 4001
    V SPECIAL MAIL AND BANKING SERVICE 5001
    VI. DELIVERY AND TRANSPORATION SERVICES 3101

"PART I - GENERAL
    CHAPTER Sec.
    1. Definitions and Applcation 1
    3. Organization 301
    5. General Provisions 501
    7. Post Offices 701
    9. Private Carriage of Letters 901

§ 4253. Postage rates on first-class mail

(a) Postage on first-class mail is computed separately on each letter or piece of mail. Except as otherwise provided in this sec­tion, the rate of postage on first-class mall weighing thirteen ounces or less is 6 cents for each ounce or fraction of an ounce.

There is no change in the postal rates. Like 81 Stat., all of these
    Statute sections are within quotation marks. Do not confuse the Section numbers of the Statute with the Section numbers of the quoted Title 39.

In this 84 Stat. Sec. 3 on page 773 is:

"CONTINUATION OF EXISTING RATES AND FEES".

*Section 3. The classes of mail, the rates of postage. and fees for postal services prescribed by law or regulation made or adopted prior to the effective date of sub-chapter II of Chapter 36 of Title 39, United States Code, as enacted by section 2 of this Act(*) shall be in effect according to the terms of such law or regulation until changed in accordance with such sub-chapter".

**Section 2 of this Act concerns "Permanent rates and classes of mail" as from Sect. 3621 to 3628. The Statute is still in quotes here.

No other increases have been found in a search of the Indexes of the Statutes at Large from Vol. 81 (1967) to Vol. 99 Stat. Lg. (1986), looking under the words of "Post Office", "Postal Service", "Postage Rates", etc., which disclosed the above statutes. The remaining years are not in a typical bound Volume. There are "advance sheets" of the Statutes, they have not been thoroughly examined yet, but there "appears" to be no change in the status as delineated above.

THE CODE BOOKS

It is Interesting to note that these enactments are re-presented in the more commonly cited "United States Code Annotated" (USCA), published by West's Publishing Co., and/or the "United States Codes Service" (USCS) published by the Lawyer's Cooperative Co. The USCS
    (Code Service) might be considered the lesser choice to use as a law reference in any court-filed document. When one looks into either of these 'Code' books, there is no mention of T.39 USC Sec. 4253, nor any mention of postal rates or costs in the places where they should appear.

In both the USCA and USCS books in Chapter 36 ("Mail Matter; Postal Rates, Classes, and Services"), the code section numbers stop at Section 3685 and begin again at Chapter 50, which Is about the "Transportation of Mail". Chapters 37 to 49 are not printed as part of the regular published book for Title 39 USC, but they do exist.
    The postage rate sections addressed therein apparently were to have been found In Chapter 39. A search of the "pocket parts" of both of these works have no reference to T.39 USC Sec. 4253.

Because USCS (Code Service) may be considered the lesser of the two Code cites, and because it in fact has less information on this 4253-rate subject, it will be addressed first.

U.S.C.S.

Two different edition of the USCS (Code Service) were researched One had a 1970 copyright. The other had a 1978 copyright. Both had a "pocket part" update to recent days similar to that of the USCA. There is no reference to Sec. 4253 in the USCS. As with the USCA, the Section numbers stop at 3685 and start again at 5001. No space divides this lack of Section-numbering. The numbers are simply not printed. No reason for this omission is given. On preface page xv in the "Parallel Reference Tables" of the book itself, Section 4253 is said to have been "omitted", as were many others. The "Derivation" table of the 1970 edition indicates it was revised with the new T.39. It does not show 4253. There was no comment concerning 4253 in the "pocket part".

The USCS does, however say in both of the above Comparison Tables as they do on preface page xiii that T.39 was "Revised and Reenacted into Positive Law by Act, Aug. 12, 1970, Pub.L. 91 375, 84 Stat. 719". Title 39 is indicated on the Inside cover of the USCS list of US Statute Titles as having been "enacted Into law".

U.S.C.A.

The copyright of the USCA (Code Annotated) referenced was from 1980 with a 'pocket part' update to recent days. As with USCS, the T.39 Section numbers in USCA stop at 3685 and immediately start at 5001. All other Section numbers between them are not published. On preface page xviii are the comparison tables of "T.39" with both "Disposition" (old Section numbers compared to new Section numbers) and "Derivation" (new Section numbers compared with origin from old Section numbers).

In the USCA Disposition Table, Sec. 4253 is shown as the old T.39 Sec. 280 divided and revised to the new T.39, Secs. 4025, 4251 and 4253; in the USCA Derivation Table, Sec. 4253 is said to have been "omitted"; Sec. 3685 goes right on to Sec. 5001 as stated above. There was no comment on 4253 in the "pocket part".

There was found at the end of the USCA in the Appendix on page
    315-­537 a printing of the old "former Title 39" with a full text of Sec. 4253 on pg. 459 under the heading of Chapter 39 (one of the newer Code's missing chapters), "Part IV. Mail Matter, First Class Mail". It indicated postage costs were six cents for 'first class mail', and two cents additional for 'business reply".

Nowhere in any Statute at Large volume has it been seen that there was a repeal of the former Title 39. On page 315, of this T.39 USCA it is indicated by the publisher (not Congress) that "Pub.L. 91-375, [of] Aug. 12, 1970, [Vol.] 84 [U.S.] Stat. [page] 719, [has] revised and reenacted Title 39....".

Note that in all of the aforementioned Statutes and Codes there is merely talk about a "revision" of these statutes and then a "re­enactment" of them. There is no evidence of the repeal of Section 4253 of the old T.39. Nowhere does it state that a repeal has ever been made of the law asking six cents for first class mail postage costs, nor is there any lawful, Congressional enactment seen that properly increases the six cent postage fees to any rate that we are "asked" to pay today. Whether it is of a good faith mistake or not, as George Gordon said, "What is not said is often more eloquent than what is said".

Reprinted by W.T.Holmes

주제글 정보