가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 15
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAY 24, 1990 8:45 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 281
    Hatonn present in Radiance. Dharma, some words of truth please, before we start. Trouble is not necessarily connected with discouragement--discouragement has a germ of its own, as different from trouble as arthritis is different from a stiff joint. If discouragement oversweeps you, please remember that everything in progression got where it is from beginning wherever it was. And for those of you who perceive unhappiness in thine placement, remember that he that is discontented in one place will seldom be happy in another and further, it is not irritating to be where one is. It is only irritating to think one would like to be somewhere else--check your values if this shoe fits the uncomfortable foot. Man is always so fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it. Discontent, dear ones, is the first step in the progress of of a man or a nation and through the healing of the illness comes the wholeness of the soul. Ye who would feel "without" or at loss must further remember, wealth - - - and poverty: the one is the parent of luxury and indolence, and the other of meaness and viciousness, AND BOTH ARE OF DISCONTENT WITHIN. CHECK AGAIN UPON YOUR VALUES.

He who incites to strife is worse than he who has part in it and further, the ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in times of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy. Chelas, life is always a discipline, for the lower animals as well as for men; it is so dangerous that only by submitting to some sort of discipline can you become equipped to live in any true sense at all; so do not consider painful what is good for you. You who require much from yourself and little from others, will keep yourselves from being the object of resentment or betrayal.

The heart becomes heavy and the burden even heavier upon thine backs, however, look within at thine desires; how many have met with God in unselfish petition in behalf of this program at 7:27 A.M., 12:27 P.M. and 6:27 P.M.? So be it!

REMEMBER WELL THIS THOUGHT: FROM THE CRADLE UNTO THE GRAVE--UNDERWEAR COMES FIRST. BE MOST CAUTIOUS OF ELABORATE COVERINGS FOR THINE BODY OR DWELLING FOR IN A WORLD OF MORAL NUDISM, WEARING CLOTHES DOESN'T NECESSARILY MEAN THAT YOU'RE PRUDISH; THE NEED FOR FINERY MAY ACTUALLY SUGGEST THAT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO HIDE. PONDER IT!

FALSE PROJECTIONS

I am going to share some information sent to me as rebuttal to that which I bring forth concerning the "UFOs" and "Grey Aliens", then I desire that each of you go within, in the light of Holy God, and face truth! You must know that the most mischievous liars are those who keep sliding on the edge of truth and incompleted facts and wrong conclusions. The greatest masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a little one and you have had about all of both that your planet can endure. Americans detest all lies except lies spoken in public or printed by "authorities" and "expert", as well as those conjured in the name of expose' and uncovering through research.

Point in attention: I shall give you excerpts from information sent for my attention. To allow printing in this Express I shall have to take highlights. Please be aware that the above material in this Express was written prior to the arrival of the incredibly blindly foolish letter which has gone out widespread to the public. Then ponder WHO might just be telling "you the people" truth! I have seldom seen anything more absurd and blatantly ignorant and blind of thought than this which follows.

Direct quotes from information to prove something or other unknown to truth:

"Hi All, 5/15/90:

There are now 25 or more underground bases throughout the U.S. in place and ready. For what? How about the above {H: Asteroids which are extremely small planets that circle the sun, mostly between Mars and Jupiter, the story reads. They are supposedly sent forth with aliens aboard and must be exploded above the earth. VP. Quayle wants to know when these asteroids of nature are approximate so they can be exploded before hitting earth - - -}. with a likely Asteroid target of Western Nevada where the E.T.'s are now underground. What the article does not say, is that a single asteroid one mile in diameter will kill EVERYTHING on the SURFACE of the planet Earth, by first searing everything from the entry heat (4 times hotter than the sun) and then killing everything by blocking the sun out for 3 full years before the atmosphere clears and the sun reappears. Do you really think the greys are "good guys??" They, the inventors of AIDS, the abductors of over 1,000,000 humans over the past 40 years. The "harvesters" of thousands of human body parts for their own use?? These guys look at us as animals to be slaughtered, as they do on a regular basis. Do you not think the "implants" placed in human brains over the years are for their own purposes? Do you think the Aliens murdered J.F.Kennedy and Robert Kennedy as well as Forrestal and thousands of others for our good?? If you think these E.T. type aliens are "good guys" then YOU are living in FANTASY. Do you think the "Adam" (moon) and "Eve" (Mars) bases are a joke?? When the Asteroid hits, (most likely in 1995 is the confirming date) it will sear all life on the surface of the Earth, melt­ing the ice caps and shifting the poles. A lot of real estate will be under water after the year 2000, and only one in 40 people will be alive to see it. Reincarnation is, in actuality, the "method" of the universe. Indian Philosophy is correct. Christianity may also have accuracies in it as well.

This E.T. and Rockefeller Group is also responsible for Vietnam and the "DRUG PROBLEM". These are the facts that are now overwhelming and coming in confirming every day. If you think this is "Fantasy", then I suggest YOU are the one living in "Fantasy". Human beings are incredibly stupid. Absolutely stupid, in almost every aspect. Science, religion, math, history, energy, philosophy, 99% of all books in print are total junk. Totally incorrect information, quoting and referring to other totally incorrect .information. {H: Please, do not forget--I did not say this! The masses of men are not stupid (except as might apply to the writer hereof), they have simply been blinded to truth. Man is indeed quite brilliant and the false speakers and actors shall meet that brilliance very shortly.} The "Grand Deception" goes on, UNTIL, they decide to TERMINATE the EXPERIMENTS.

{H: Then always comes a bit of truth to confuse you.) Does this "read" like Science Fiction?? It isn't. This generation was sold out by Rockefeller, Kissinger & Eisenhower and company in 1954 and the country was also "abandoned" by this group years ago in the form of overseas and other debt. And on top of that they demand we pay their retirement benefits. Some . .{remainder of sentence didn't re­produce.}

{H: Then from 5/8/90:} Information on the UFO situation is pouring in on a daily basis. Almost too much to read. We have learned that Rockefeller, Kissinger and Eisenhower, et al set up the "GRAND DECEPTION: with the Gray-type ET aliens in 1954 at Holloman AFB {H: The "Edwards AFB' was a decoy as to location, although meetings have been held there also.} It was initially a trade for technology for human abductions, UFOs full of HUMAN BODY PARTS were flying around in the 50's and 60's, one crashing near Aztec, New Mexico. Anyone thinking that these ET aliens (the Gray type) are "nice guys" are living in their own Grand deception and great Fantasy. {H: Now this next is almost more than I can write; if you the public can swallow this stool I pity you and perhaps we are too optimistic in behalf of human mankind!} They use human body parts for FOOD they absorb through their skin. It has been seen in the Dulce Base. No Mr. Nice Guys here, although the type of aliens that inhabit the rest of the world are benevolent, for the most part. Rockefeller and co. sold the U.S. out to debt and this system BECAUSE they realize now that the situation is impossible as far as the Gray Aliens is concerned and have sold the U.S. out to debt. We are this week getting information about how massive the deception has been. "King of the World" perhaps, but the "throne" is deep underground in Australia.

I met with a......{This portion was private and dealt with the underground installations of 250 1 megawatt diesel generators and associated electrical switchgear. This is true for they are scattered about in huge underground facilities (but not alien bases as stated in the document) this, however, does not even begin to scratch the surface of what is actually set up by the elite conspirators; it has naught to do with aliens from space in any manner what-so-ever. This writer goes on however to reprint a note from a magazine from 1988 that says 'The "Greys" and the "Reptoids' are in league with each other. But their relationship is in a state of tension. The 'Greys' only known enemy is the Reptilian Race, and they are on their way to Earth (inside a Planetoid). Interestingly enough, friends, ones capable of thought projection to your planet can also thought manifest food and travel facilities other than a thing called Planetoid. The reptilians on your placement are just that--very humanoid and very slippery and snakelike--and that insults the divine creation called snake. }

The "GRAND DECEPTION" goes on. Free Energy everywhere, yet Physics knows nothing about it. People watch NBC nightly news for information and put blinders on for anything or any fact they don't want to believe. "Don't see" is the common fantasy. AIDS was devised by these Rockefellers & Aliens as a solution to the world's population problem. Yet somehow people think AIDS & ALIENS & Death are not related to this?? We all have very short lifespans left, only one in 40 will survive what is ahead. There also won't be any retirement checks or banks open during this crisis, be­lieve me. Nor grocery stores. If you would like further proof, I strongly suggest you see the following 50's and 60's movies. Movies that were made originally in that time period, to PREPARE us for the "announcement" that Kennedy was going to make. Aliens, Gray type, are not nice guys. read: "Earth vs. Flying Saucers:, "When Worlds Collide", "The Day the Earth Stood Still" and "Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind', a recent and true story of the original meeting at Holloman.

Watch these movies and you might learn something. Earthlings live in such Fantasies and Delusions, The amount of deception is overwhelming. A lot of information is pointing to 1995 as the year of the Asteroid. Don't believe it? You soon will change your mind.

{Then the writer goes on to suggest that you watch Bob Lazar's Videotape on Groom Lake. And then, you should read William Cooper's material, John Lear's, Steinman's, Stevens' and Col. Bo Gritz, Fred Bell's and a dozen others listed. This would, of course, give you proof of the dastardly doings--but of who? Do you really think it is the work of the Hosts of Creator? Come now--I believe you will find the Journals speak quite adequately for themselves!}

Oh, by the way there was an after-note appended: "1980 was the first year the Rockefellers knew the Gray Aliens had "other" things in mind for humans."

Pure truth, like pure gold, has been found unfit for circulation, because men have discovered that it is far more convenient and advantageous to adulterate the truth than to refine themselves. You see, the pain of the aforegoing is that the young man believes it all to be true and he is giving all he has to present it unto his fellow-men that they not be longer hoodwinked. Well, I am an E.T. and here I stand and herein I write. Is that less convincing than the words from proven liars in your government? Axioms are found and tested not very differently from the axioms of science. Truth is what stands the test of exposure, logic, reason and experience. Does that which you take within self as truth move you toward Holy God Creator or hold you in fear and hopelessness? If a thing moves you from your spiritual connection with and toward God--it is evil and of the lie! If truth is a value it is because it is true and not because it is brave to speak it--but it most surely takes bravery to speak these truths of this time of sequence for the lie appears so much greater--no, it shall fall in a heap for it has no enduring foundation upon which to stand. It is error alone which needs the support of governments, politicians and conspirators. Truth can stand by itself. It is well to note that the history of your race, and each individual's experience, are sown thick with evidence that a truth is not hard to kill and that a lie told well can be immortal. Which shall it be? It is up to you, friends, if you follow on with the lie you will become enslaved by it; truth and truth alone, in the presence of Divine Light, shall give unto you freedom. NOW I ASK YOU, IF YOU CAN BELIEVE THAT THE LITTLE GREY ALIENS EXIST, WHY CAN YOU NOT BELIEVE THAT POSSIBLY HATONN MIGHT EXIST? IF "THEY' HAVE THE ABILITY, AS STATED BY YOUR "BELIEVED" EXPERTS, TO ANNIHILATE AND EVAPORATE A WHOLE PLATOON OR BATALLION, MIGHT THERE BE SOME POSSIBILITY OF COMMUNICATIONS VIA THIS SIMPLE RADIO METHOD? YOU BE THE JUDGE OF THAT WHICH "JUST MIGHT BE SO"!

A LAST LITTLE TAD FOR THOUGHT

I am continually asked about Malathion spraying. I honor one E.M. for the credible numbers in the following: "Another pesticide, parathion, which was manufactured by Monsanto and Bayer A.G., also has had baneful side effects. The pesticide, malathion, used in Pakistan in 1976, poisoned 2,500 persons, many of whom died. And DDT, as we have noted, long after its ban in the U.S., continues to find a ready market overseas, much to the profit of Monsanto, its producer."

Now, much to the consternation of our publisher, I am going to give you a breakdown regarding "THE ROCKEFELLER SYNDICATE'. Oh yes, you shall see it again in a forthcoming. Journal but all ones who get the Journals do not get the Express. It is hard to keep ALL of you up to tax-way speed. George, please just consider this as two Expresses for I need the information I to go forth and realize the cost is becoming prohibitive. Thank you, son. THE ROCKEFELLER SYNDICATE (Great and unlimited appreciation to Eustice Mullins, one of the most daring men on your planet today. There are and have been others but I urge you ones to come within our protection, for you are being "taken-out" daily and it all appears nicely "natural".)

Many American conservatives believe as a matter of faith that the Rockefellers and the Council on Foreign Relations exercise absolute control over the government and the people of the U.S. This thesis can be accepted as a working formula if one remains conscious of the larger issues. Two writers for whom the present writer (E.M.) has great respect, Dr. Emanuel Josephson and Morris Bealle, insisted on focusing on the Rockefellers and ex­cluding all other aspects of the World Order. This severely limited the effect of their otherwise groundbreaking work on the Medical Monopoly. (Readers, please understand there is equally as much material to be written in truth as has been projected in the lie, so bear with us as the burden of reading becomes heavy. Ones have already quit reading the Journals because they average 200 pages and are considered too lengthy. Oh, dear hearts, will you never see?) This writer advanced a contrary view in 'The World Order," fixing upon the Rothschild monetary power, which reached a point of world control by 1885, and its London policy group, the Royal Institute of International Affairs, as the policy makers for what has essentially been, since 1900, a re-established colonial government in the United States. The colonial, or occupation, government, functions primarily through the Council on For­eign Relations, but only as the subsidiary of RIIA and through the Rockefeller Foundation, which controls government functions, the educational establishments, the media, the religions and the state legislatures.

It is true that the American colonials have "free elections," in which they have the absolute right to vote for one of two opposing candidates, both of whom have been handpicked and financed by the Rockefeller syndicate. This touching evidence of "democracy" serves to convince most Americans that you are indeed a free people. You even have a cracked Liberty Bell in Philadel­phia to prove it. American youths have been free since 1900 to be marched off to die in Hegelian wars in which both combatants received their instructions from the World Order. You are free to invest in a stock market in which the daily quantity, price and value of the monetary unit is manipulated and controlled by a Federal Reserve System which is answerable only to the Bank of England. It has maintained its vaunted "independence" from your government control, but this is the only independence it has ever had.

The realization that you do indeed live under the dictates of the "Rockefeller Syndicate" can well be the starting point of the long road back of a genuine struggle for American independence. In exposing "the Rockefellers" as agents of a foreign power, which is not merely a foreign power, but a genuine world government, you must realize that this is not merely a group dedicated to making money, but a group which is committed to maintaining the power of a colonial form of government over the American people. Thus the ancient calumny of John D. Rockefeller as a man obsessed by greed (a category in which he has plenty of company) obscures the fact that from the day the Rothschilds began to finance his march towards a total oil monopoly in the United States from their coffers at the National City Bank of Cleveland, Rockefeller was never an independent power, nor does any department of the Rockefeller Syndicate operate as an independent power. You know that the Cosa Nostra, or Mafia, with which the Syndicate is closely allied, has somewhat autonomous power in the regions which have been assigned to that particular "family" by the national directors, but this always implies that that family remains under total control and answerable for everything which occurs in its territory.

Similarly, the Rockefeller Syndicate operates under clearly defined spheres of influence. The "charitable" organizations, the business companies and the policy groups, always meld into a working operation, nor can any department of the Syndicate strike out on its own or formulate an independent policy, no matter what may be its justification.

The Rockefeller Syndicate operates under the control of the world financial structure, which means that on any given day, all of its assets could be rendered close to worthless by adroit financial manipulation. This is the final control, which ensures that no one can quit the organization. Not only would he be stripped of all assets, but he would be under contract for immediate assassination. Your Department of Justice is well aware that the only "terrorists" operating in the United States are the agents of the World Order, but they prudently avoid any mention of this fact.

The world financial structure, far from being an unknown or hidden organization, is actually well known and well defined. It consists of the major Swiss Banks; the survivors of the old Venetian-Genoese banking axis; the Big Five of the world grain trade; the British combine, centered in the Bank of England and its chartered merchant banks, functioning through the Rothchilds and the Oppenheimers and having absolute control over their Canadian colony through the Royal Bank of Canada and the Bank of Montreal, their Canadian lieutenants being the Bronfmans, Belzbergs, Reichmanns and other financial operators; and the colonial banking structure in the U.S., controlled by the Bank of England through the Federal Reserve System; the Boston Brahmin families who made their fortunes in the opium trade, including the Delanos and others and the Rockefeller Syndicate, consisting of the Kissinger network headquartered at the Rockefeller Bank, Chase Manhattan Bank, American Express, the present form of the old Rothschild representatives in the U.S., which includes Kuhn, Loeb Company and Lehman Brothers.

It is notable that the Rockefeller Syndicate is far down on the list of the world's financial structure. Why then is it of such importance? Although it is not the crucial factor in financial decision in the Western Hemisphere, it is the actual working control mechanism of the American colony. The Rockefeller family themselves, like the Morgans, Schiffs and Warburgs, have faded into insignificance, but the mechanism created in their name roars along at full power, still maintaining all of the functions for which it was organized. Since he set up the Trilateral Commission, David Rockefeller has functioned as a sort of international courier for the World Order, principally concerned with delivering working instructions to the Communist bloc, either directly, in New York or by traveling to the area. Laurence Rockefeller is active in the operation of the Medical Monopoly, but his principal interests are in operating various vacation spas in tropical areas. They are the two survivors of the "Fortunate Five," the five sons of John D. Rockefeller, Jr. and Abby Aldrich. John D. Rockefeller, Jr. died in an institution in Tucson, Arizona and was hastily cremated. John D. Rockefeller III died in a mysterious accident on a New York Parkway near his home. Nelson Rockefeller, named after his grandfather, died in the arms of a TV journalist. It was later revealed that he had also been in the arms of another TV journalist at the same time; the death was hushed up for many hours. It was generally believed that he ran afoul of his Colombian drug connection, the disagreement hardly being trivial; it involved several billion dollars in drug profits which had not been properly apportioned. Winthrop Rockefeller died an alcoholic in the arms of his black boy friend. He had been interviewed on television by Harry Reasoner to explain his hasty move from New York to Arkansas. Winthrop leered that his black boy friend, an Army sergeant who apparently taught him the mysteries of drill, refused to live in New York. To celebrate this alliance, Winthrop Rockefeller gave magnificently to Negro causes, including the Urban League building on East 48th Street in New York. A plaque on the second floor notes that it was his gift; it might well have stated "From Hadrian to his Antinous."

We do not wish to imply that the Rockefellers no longer have influence, but that the major policy dictates of the Rockefeller Syndicate are handed down by other caps, of whom they continue to be a visible force. Through the person of David Rockefeller, the family is sometimes called "the first family of the Soviet Union." Only he and Dr. Armand Hammer, the moving force be­hind USTEC, have permanent permission to land their private planes at the Moscow Airport. Others would suffer the fate of KAL 007. David Rockefeller's most significant trip to the Soviet Union may have been the fateful day when he landed in Moscow, having been told to inform Khrushchev that he was "through". The Russians are very health conscious, and a scientist had sent information to Khrushchev that the use of chemical fertilizers in the Soviet Union presented a threat to the people. Khrushchev then announced a major change in the Soviet farm policy, centering around a reduction in the use of chemicals. This was upsetting to the head of the world's Chemical Fertilizer Trust, David Rockefeller, and he responded with a terse one word command, "Out".

Both the Rockefeller family fortune and the considerable portion set aside in the foundations of the Rockefeller Syndicate are effectively insulated against any type of government control. Fortune magazine noted August 4, 1986, that John D. Rockefeller, Jr. had created trusts in 1934 which now amounted to some $2.3 billion; another $200 million had been set aside for the Abby Rockefeller branch. The five sons had trusts which in 1986 amounted to $2.1 billion. These trusts had originally amounted to only $50 million each, in showing the increase in their assets as well as inflation during the ensuing half century. Fortune estimated the 1986 total Rockefeller wealth as $3.5 billion (which would only tip the iceburg, readers), of which $900 million was in securities and real estate. Please don't forget those little silent corporations, etc. They owned 45% of the Time Life Building; Nelson Rockefeller's Inter­national Basic Economy Corporation had been sold to a British company in 1980. For years, the Rockefeller family had deliberately kept the rents low in its major holding, Rockefeller Center, a $1.6 billion investment yielding an annual return of 1%. This was a convenient maneuver for tax purposes, and a good one at that--take notes as we move along through this dissertation. Rockefeller Center recently went public--and it seems I remember the Japanese purchasing it! How interesting. The Rockefellers are rumored to be liquidating their investments in the New York area, and reinvesting in the West, particularly in the area around Phoenix, Arizona, Tucson, Sedona and a few other notable placements. Perhaps they know something you don't know? Is anybody getting nervous yet? Well, no? Then let us move on and see how long it takes you!

Much of the Rockefeller wealth might be attributed to old John D.'s rapacity and ruthlessness; its origins are indubitably based in his initial financing from the National City Bank of Cleveland, which was identified in Congressional reports as one of the three Rothschild banks in the United States and by his later acceptance of the guidance of Jacob Schiff of Kuhn, Loeb Company, who had been born in the Rothschild house in Frankfort and was now the principal Rothschild representative (but unknown as such to the public) in the United States.

With the seed money from the National City Bank of Cleveland, old John D. Rockefeller soon laid claim to the title of the "most ruthless American". It is more than likely that it was this quality which persuaded the Rothschilds to back him. Rockefeller realized early in the game that the oil refinery business, which could offer great profits in a short time, also was at the mercy of uncontrolled competition. His solution was a simple one--crush all competition. The famous Rockefeller dedication to total monopoly was simply a business decision. Rockefeller embarked on a campaign of coercing all competing oil refineries out of business. He attacked on a number of fronts, which is also a lesson to all would be entrepreneurs. First, he would send a minion, not known to be working for Rockefeller, with an offer to buy the competing refinery for a low price, but offering cash. If the offer was re­fused, the competitor would then come under attack from a competing refinery which greatly undercut his price. He might also suffer a sudden strike at his refinery, which would force him to shut down. Control of labor through unions has always been a basic Rockefeller technique. Like the Soviet Union, they seldom have labor trouble. If these techniques failed, Rockefeller would then be saddened by a reluctant decision to use violence; beating the rival workers as they went to and from their jobs, or burning or blowing up the competing refinery.

These techniques convinced the Rothschilds that they had found their man. They sent their personal representative, Jacob Schiff, to Cleveland to help Rockefeller plan further expansion. At this time, the Rothschilds controlled 95% of all railroad mileage in the United States, through the J.P. Morgan Company and Kuhn Loeb Company, according to offical Department of Commerce figures for the year 1895. J. P. Morgan mentions in his Who's Who listing that he controlled 50,000 miles of U.S. railways. Schiff worked out an elaborate rebate deal for Rockefeller, through a dummy corporation, South Improvement Company. These rebates ensured that no other oil company could survive in competition with the Rockefeller firm. The scheme was later exposed, but by that time, Rockefeller had achieved a virtual monopoly of the oil business in the U.S. The daughter of one of his victims, Ida Tarbell, whose father was ruined by Rockefeller's criminal operations, wrote the first major expose of the Standard Oil Trust. She was promptly denounced as a "muckraker" by the poseur, Theodore Roosevelt, who claimed to be a "trust­buster". In fact, he ensured the dominance of the Standard Oil Trust and other giant trusts. Is your mind beginning to pickle yet?

During the next half century, John D. Rockefeller was routinely caricatured by socialist propagandists as the epitome of the ruthless capitalist. At the same time, he was the principal financier of the world Communist movement, through a firm called American International Company. Despite the fact that the House of Rothschild had already achieved world control, the sound and fury was directed exclusively against its two principal representatives, John D. Rockefeller and J. P. Morgan. One of the few revelations of the actual state of affairs appeared in Truth magazine, Dec. 16, 1912, which pointed out that "Mr. Schiff is head of the great private banking house of Kuhn, Loeb Company (I knew some of you bright readers would finally pick up that these names are all attached to the greatest pharmaceutical firms in the world--even into your very vitamin supplement business!), which represents the Rothschild interests on your side of the Atlantic. He is described as a financial strategist and has been for years the financial minister of the great impersonal power known as Standard Oil." Note that the name of Rockefeller was not mentioned in that quote.

Because of these concealed factors, it was a relatively simple matter for the American public to accept the "fact" that the Rockefellers were the preeminent power in your country. This myth was actually clothed in the apparel of power, the Rockefeller Oil Trust becoming the "military-industrial complex" which assumed political control of the nation; the Rockefeller Medical Monopoly attained control of the health care of the nation, and the Rockefeller Foundation, a web of affiliated tax exempt creations, effectively controlled the religious and educational life of your nation. The myth succeeded in its goal of camouflaging the hidden rulers, the Rothschilds.

After E.M. and a few others, had been exposing this charade for some twenty-five years (where were all you E.T. exposers when these people needed you?), a new myth began to be noised about in American conservative circles, effectively propagated by active double agents. This myth found a host of eager believers, because it heralded a growing crack in the monolithic power which had been oppressing all the peoples of the world. This new "revelation" was that a struggle to the death for world power had developed between the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. According to this startling development, one faction or the other, depending on which agent you were listening to, had gained control of the Soviet Union and would use its power as the basis for achieving the overthrow of the other faction. The sudden death of several members of the Rockefeller family was cited as "proof' that such a struggle was taking place, although no Rothschild is known to have succumbed during this "war". This ignored the general understanding that Nelson Rockefeller had been "eliminated" as the result of losing deposit slips for several billion dollars of drugs from the Colombian cartel, or that the other Rockefeller deaths showed no trace of a "Rothschild connection".

Having maintained extensive files on this situation for several decades, the writer (E.M.) could not believe anyone could be so misinformed as to think that "the Rockefellers" were now trying to seize power from the Rothschilds, at a time when the influence of members of the Rockefeller family was already in great decline, their family finances being handled by J. Richardson Dilworth, their legal affairs being handled by John J. McCloy, and other faithful retainers; none of the retainers would have been willing to engage in a genuine power struggle, as they were faceless managers who lived only for their weekly paycheck. They had no ambitions of their own. Nevertheless, many hopeful Americans grasped at the will-o-the-wisp notion the Rocke­fellers were now "good Americans" who were willing to risk all to overthrow the Rothschilds. Amazingly enough, this pernicious story persisted for almost a decade before being relegated to the curiosities of history.

Like J. P. Morgan, who had begun his commercial career by selling the U.S. Army some defective guns, the famous Hall carbine affair, John D. Rockefeller also was a war profiteer during the Civil War; he sold unstamped Harkness liquor to Federal troops at a high profit, gaining the initial capital to embark on his drive for monopoly. His interest in the oil business was a natu­ral one; his father, William Rockefeller had been "in oil" for years. William Rockefeller had become an oil entrepreneur after salt wells at Tarentum, near Pittsburgh, were discovered in 1842 to be flowing with oil. The owners of the wells, Samuel L. Kier, began, to bottle the oil and sell it for medicinal purposes. One of his earliest wholesalers was William Rockefeller. The "medicine" was originally labelled "Kier's Magic Oil". Rockefeller printed his own labels, using "Rock Oil" or "Seneca Oil", Seneca being the name of a well known Indian tribe. Rockefeller achieved his greatest notoriety and his greatest profits by advertising himself as "William Rockefeller, the Celebrated Cancer Specialist". It is understandable that his grandsons would become the controlling power behind the scenes of the world's most famous cancer treatment center and would direct government funds and charitable contributions to those areas which only benefit the Medical Monopoly. William Rockefeller spared no claim in his flamboyant career. He guaranteed "All Cases of Cancer Cured Unless They Are Too Far Gone". Such were the healing powers that he attributed to his magic cancer cure that he was able to retail it for $25 a bottle, a sum then equivalent to two months' wages. The "cure" consisted of a few well known diuretics, which had been diluted by water. This carnival medicine show barker could hardly have envisioned that his descendants would control the greatest and the most profitable Medical Monopoly in recorded history.

Thank you, Dharma, allow us a rest and then please return for we must get this done this day. Peace, chela, for the goal justifies the labor and others can take up slack in other areas of your life, as we move along. I cannot be without you at this time, please. If others feel the need for respite and vacation, so be it, 'tis only your planet at stake. Please, I cannot spare you, chela. Hold to me and I shall give unto you the energy required and others shall simply need to understand and place priorities based on value and our time crunch. So be it. Hatonn to stand-by.
    PJ 15
    CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAY 24, 1990 4:15 P.M. YEAR 3 DAY 281

THE ROCKEFELLER SYNDICATE, CONTINUED
    As an itinerant "carnie", a travelling carnival peddler, William Rockefeller had chosen a career which interfered with developing a stable family life. His son, John, rarely saw him, a circumstance which has inspired some psychological analysts to conjecture that the absence of a father figure or parental love may have contributed to John D. Rockefeller's subsequent development as a money mad tyrant who plotted to maim, poison and kill millions of his fellow Americans during almost a century of his monopolistic operations and whose influence, reaching up from the grave, remains the most dire and malignant presence in American life. This may have been a contributing factor--however, it is also possible that he was totally evil. It is hardly arguable that he is probably one of the most Satanic figures in American history. Evil being defined as anything that moves the spiritual aspect of beingness away from God as influenced through another.

It has long been a truism that you can find a horse thief or two in any prominent American family. In the Rockefeller family, it was more than true in the case of William who seemed to have faithfully followed the precepts of the Will of Canaan throughout his career, "love robbery, love lechery". He fled from a number of indictments for horse stealing and you know how serious that is, finally disappearing altogether as William and Rockefeller and magically re-emerging as a Dr. William Levingston of Philadelphia, a name which he retained for the rest of his life. An investigative reporter at Joseph Pulitzer's New York World received a tip that was followed up. The World then disclosed that William Avery Rockefeller had died May 11, 1906 in Freeport, Illinois, where he was interred in an unmarked grave as Dr. William Levingston.

William Rockefeller's vocation as a medicine man greatly facilitated his preferred profession of horse thief. As one who planned to be in the next county by morning, it was a simple matter to tie a handsome stallion to the back of his wagon and head for the open road. It also played a large part in his vocation as a woman-chaser; he was described as being "woman-mad". Have you noticed how many leading personalities in public view and in poli­tics fit this description? He not only concluded several bigamous marriages, but he seems to have had uncontrolled passions--this too, is a gift of Satan whether or not you readers wish to face it.

On June 28, 1849, he was indicted for raping a hired girl in Cayuga, New York; he later was found to be residing in Oswego, New York and was forced once again to decamp for parts unknown. He had no difficulty in financing his woman-chasing interests from the sale of his miraculous cancer cure and from another product, his "Wonder Working Liniment", which he offered at only two dollars a bottle. It consisted of crude petroleum from which the lighter oils had been boiled away, leaving a heavy solution of paraffin, lube oil and tar, which comprised the "liniment". William Rockefeller's original miracle oil survived until quite recently as a concoction called Nujol, consisting principally of petroleum and peddled as a laxative. It was well known that Nujol was merely an advertising sobriquet meaning "new oil", as opposed, apparently, to "old oil". Sold as an antidote to constipation, it robbed the body of fat-soluble vitamins, it being a well-established medical fact that mineral oil coated the intestine and prevented the absorption of many needed vitamins and other nutritional needs. Its makers added carotine as a sop to the health-conscious, but it was hardly worth the bother. Nujol was manufactured by a subsidiary of Standard Oil of New Jersey, called Stanco, whose only other product, manufactured on the same premises, was the famous insecticide, Flit.

Nujol was hawked from the Senate Office Building in Washington for years during a more liberal interpretation of "conflict of interest". In this case, it was hardly a conflict of interest, because the august peddler, Senator Royal S. Copeland, never had any interests other than serving the Rockefellers. He was a physician whom Rockefeller had appointed as head of the New York State Department of Health and later financed his campaign for the Senate. Copeland's frank display of commercialism amazed even the most blasé Washington reporters.

He devoted his Senate career to a daily program advertising Nujol. A microphone was set up in his Senate office each morning, the first order of business being the Nujol program, for which he was paid $75,000 a year, an enormous salary in the 1930s and more than the salary of the President of the United States. Senator Copeland's exploits earned him a number of nicknames on Capitol Hill. He was often called the Senator from the American Medical Association, because of his enthusiastic backing for any program launched by the AMA and Morris Fishbein. More realistically, he was usually referred to as "the Senator from Standard Oil". He could be counted on to promote any legislation devised for the greater profit of the Rockefeller monopoly. During congressional debate on the Food and Drug Act in 1938, he came under criticism from Congresswoman Leonor Sullivan, who charged that Senator Copeland, a physician who handled the bill on the Senate floor, frankly acknowledged during the debate that soap was exempted from the law because the soap manufacturers, who were the nation's largest advertisers, would otherwise join with other big industries to fight the bill. Congressman Sullivan complained that, "Soap was officially declared in the law not to be a cosmetic. The hair dye manufacturers were given a license to market known dangerous products, just so long as they placed a special warning on the label--but what woman in a beauty parlor ever sees the label on the bulk container in which hair dye is shipped?"

Just as the elder Rockefeller had spent his life in the pursuit of his personal obsession, women, so his son John was equally obsessed, being money-mad instead of women-mad, totally committed to the pursuit of ever-increasing wealth and power. However, the principal accomplishments of the Rockefeller drive for power, the rebate scheme for monopoly, the chartering of the foun­dations to gain power over American citizens, the creation of the central bank, the Federal Reserve System, the backing of the World Communist Revolution and the creation of the Medical Monopoly, all came from the Rothschilds or from their European employees.

We cannot find in the records of John D. Rockefeller that he originated any one of these programs. The concept of the tax exempt charitable foundation originated with the Rothschild minion, George Peabody, in 1865. The Peabody Educational Foundation later became the Rockefeller Foundation and many of you should recall that item. Not that you might have been around then but it continues to inadvertently be referred to as such.

It is unlikely that even the diabolical mind of John D. Rockefeller could have conceived of this devious twist. A social historian has described the major development of the late nineteenth century, when charitable foundations and world Communism became important movements, as one of the more interesting facets of history, perhaps equivalent to the discovery of the wheel or fire. This new discovery was the concept developed by the rats, who after all have rather highly developed intelligences, that they could trap people by baiting traps with little bits of cheese. The history of mankind since then has been the rats catching humans in their traps. Socialism-indeed, any cheese and catching himself a human. This parable is one reason I chose to not change Eustace's dialog for it is most picturesque and delightful--making a nasty dose of medicine go down with some flair of flavoring.

Congressman Wright Patman, chairman of the House Banking and Currency Committee, noted from the floor of Congress that the establishment of the Rockefeller Foundation effectively insulated Standard Oil from competition. The controlling stock had been removed from market manipulation or possible buyouts by competitors. It also relieved Standard Oil from most taxation, which then placed a tremendous added burden on individual American taxpayers. Although a Rockefeller relative by marriage, Senator Nelson Aldrich, Republican majority leader in the Senate, had pushed the General Education Board charter through Congress, the Rockefeller Founda­tion charter proved to be more difficult. Widespread criticism of Rockefeller's monopolistic practices was heard, and his effort to insulate his profits from taxation or takeover was seen for what it was. The charter was finally pushed through in 1913 (the significant Masonic numeral 13--1913 was also the year of the progressive income tax and of the enactment of the Fed­eral Reserve Act). Senator Robert F. Wagner of New York, another Senator from Standard Oil (there were quite a few), ramrodded the Congressional approval of the charter. The charter was then signed by John D. Rockefeller, John D. Rockefeller, Jr., Henry Pratt Judson, president of the Rockefeller established University of Chicago, Simon Flexner, director of the Rockefeller Institute, Starr Jameson, described in Who's Who as "personal counsel to John D. Rockefeller in his benevolences", and Charles W. Eliot, president of Har­vard University.

The Rockefeller Oil Monopoly is now 125 years old, yet in 1911, the Supreme Court, bowing to public outrage, had ruled that it had to be broken up. The resulting companies proved to be no problem for the Rockefeller interests. The family retained a two per cent holding in each of the "new" companies, while the Rockefeller foundations took a three per cent stock holding in each company. This gave them a five per cent stock interest in each company; a one per cent holding in a corporation is usually sufficient to maintain working control.

The involvement of the Rockefellers in promoting the World Communist Revolution also developed from their business interests. There was never any commitment to the Marxist ideology; like anything else, it was there to be used. At the turn of the century, Standard Oil was competing fiercely with Royal Dutch Shell for control of the lucrative European market. Congres­sional testimony revealed that Rockefeller had sent large sums to Lenin and Trotsky to instigate the Communist Revolution of 1905. His banker, Jacob Schiff, had previously financed the Japanese in their war against Russia and had sent a personal emissary, George Kennan to Russia to spend some twenty years in promoting revolutionary activity against the Czar.

When the 1905 revolution failed, Lenin was placed "in storage" in Switzerland until 1917. Trotsky was brought to the U.S., where he lived rent free on the Standard Oil property at Bayonne, New Jersey, its tank field. When the Czar abdicated, Trotsky was placed on a ship with three hundred Communist revolutionaries from the Lower East Side of New York. Rockefeller obtained a special passport for Trotsky from Woodrow Wilson and sent Lincoln Steffens with him to make sure he was returned safely to Russia. For traveling expenses, Rockefeller placed a purse containing $10,000 in Trotsky's pocket.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 15
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRIDAY, MAY 25, 1990 7:20 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 282

Hatonn present to continue in the Light of Radiance.

Oh, you are nosey and want the gory details of Nelson's bump-off? Well, we'll have to move away from Eustace's work for a bit and pick up the threads. Perhaps the publisher will fire Hatonn for too lengthy oratory. I shall have to petition you of the public--do you desire short little nothings or explicit information? You who continue to petition for secret information in expla­nation--this is it for 99.9% of the living populace. Those with personal peti­tions, please be patient and we will get the responses but this is most timely for you must get a foundation of the workings of your world order firmly fixed in your heads. You must know who are your enemies. Oberli, perhaps this heavy load shall be divided into 3 or 4 Expresses. Yes, we definitely need a newspaper for we intend to support every author who has dared tell truth. There are only a few remaining who haven't met with physical death.

We honor two right here and now. One, Dr. Peter David Beter and Dr. Robert Mendelson, You won't find their finest works in the local library or bookstores to any great extent. Eustace Mullins has written the most comprehensive documents on the subject of conspirators and libraries are not allowed to carry them and when they are put within in spite of threats, the books are mysteriously removed. Bookstores fear too much to carry the literature--it is the same with the Journals and until you the people demand to have them, it will continue. The only thing you have as recourse is to keep publishing each other's information until the blanket is enlarged. Then, a daring publisher such as George will gain access to the publications and make them available for as long as we can--and that, we intend to be indefinitely! Please support the work of these authors, especially the ones remaining such as Eustace Mullins; get the books from America West as it requires funds to confront the conspirators in the un-justice courts, etc.

Even though Dr. John King was "taken-out" some 2-3 weeks ago--continue to support his newsletters and we shall attempt to get to press, his last book. It is so sensitive that no publisher has dared print it. Please support George as we work out details of integration with his son, John, Jr., to continue his fine work. Dr. King, Sr. realized too late that we are real and truth. If ones but give Hatonn hearing, I have yet to have a single entity doubt my presence, even if they might disallow for interference in their own path. That is usually because of successful seminars which would require a changing of output and some of the "energies who send the messages" are caught in their mischief and misleading and vanish in my confrontation. So be it.

HEART ATTACK? OH, PLEASE - - -!

A bit of background to interrupt this interruption, please. Russia's first publicized moon landing came to light on October 16, 1977, on the back side in Jules Verne Crater; and by late the following month Russian charged particle beam-weapons were already operational on the near side of the moon--and the U.S. beam system at your base on the moon was blasted. Now in the decade since, all manner of other things have happened but we are talking about Nelson's death so don't distract too far, please.

These Russian moon based systems can blast any visible spot on earth in less than two seconds, and they constitute the second leg of the Russian space triad.

On December 2, 1977, the third leg of Russia's space triad announced its presence to your surprised leaders. On that day tremendous air quakes--loud blasts in the atmosphere--began rolling in from the sea along America's east coast. These later became recognized all over the place. These come from quite amazing Russian Hovering Platforms which are called Cosmospheres by the Russians. They are fully armed with particle beam-weapons from which your now invisible shields cannot hide your ships or planes and they fire in any direction, including up. These weapons were unleashed operationally in 1976­-77. They ruined a perfectly wondrous Rockefeller plan for a carefully programmed nuclear war of first strike upon Russia and altered drastically the military balance between East and West.

As a result, the leadership of the four Rockefeller brothers in their worldwide power structure began to be seriously challenged. They had made serious mistakes in judgment and their judgment was no longer accepted so easily by their most powerful associates and allies. At the same time, something had to be done, and quickly, to respond to the altered situation. For these and other reasons, Rockefeller power began increasingly to turn toward support for a sophisticated new Bolshevik revolution right in your good old U.S. of A. It was then that the doors world-wide began to open to Red China in the fight against Russia. There was talk in '78 about America "playing the `China Card'. Nonsense, China was playing the "America Card". China's goal was a restored alliance with Russia on the best possible terms for later on in the unfoldment.

So, in 1977 the four Rockefeller brothers began using these and other stopgap measures trying to save their dynasty from utter ruin; but they have been trying to swim against the current of history. Historical fact shows that all true dynasties have a natural life span of about a century, therefore, the Rockefeller dynasty diminution would be inevitable and appropriate. So things began to happen and the Rockefeller lights began to go out. John D. the 3rd, met his fate allegedly in an automobile accident--and most bizarrely at that--near his estate in Pocantico Hills, New York. (That is another story.) Then, hardly six months later, the second oldest of the four brothers, Nelson, met his death--on January 26, 1979.

THEN THE CONFUSION!

In life Nelson craved publicity, yet his death was shrouded in obscurity and unanswered questions and myriads of answers--all lies.

Normally it is quite customary for the body of an important public personality, such as a Senator or Vice-President (or a M. Forbes) to lie in state so that the public can pay their last respects. Remember, this was a powerful man who had run for president and headed state governments. Funny thing--this service was offered to Nelson's family in Washington by U.S. Senate leaders but was rejected. There was no lying in state-there was no "viewing" at all. Instead, he was accorded a very secret and quick cremation, a most unusual step in the case of the Rockefellers, to say the very least. There was a strictly private memorial service, quick and brief. Originally it was announced by Rockefeller aides that the cremation would take place Monday morning, January 29. This was to be followed by the memorial service at 11:00 A.M. But even the public announcement was shrouded in confusion and contradic­tions.

Meanwhile back in the underground, reports about the circumstances of Nelson's death were equally contradictory and strange, raising one major question after another. In response, Rockefeller spokesmen kept changing the story from one hour to the next and as the questions multiplied, the cremation was speeded up. It was performed a day ahead of time, on Sunday morning.

Later that day, a family spokesman announced the cremation to reporters, but he at first refused to identify the crematorium that was used and gave no explanation for the rush involved. There had been no change in the plans for the memorial service, which remained scheduled for Monday.

FATE OF A NATION AND IMPACT ON THE WORLD

The strange circumstances surrounding the death were not just a morbid puzzle--they impacted the fate of the U.S. and Western civilization. He was one of the most powerful men on earth and, by his own choice, a public figure. Like the mass death in Guyana two months prior, Nelson's death would affect your lives--remember the Antarctic episodes, Falklands and New Zealand?

Just as happened with Guyana, a smoke screen of maneuvers, changing stories, and confusion were used to hide any truth about this untimely death; but just as with Guyana, truth catches up and someone tells.

At first the media chanted in unison that Rockefeller died of a heart attack while working at his desk on the 56th floor of Rockefeller Center. The time of death was said to be 10:15 P.M., Friday evening, January 26, 1979. By the next day, however, a conflicting story emerged. It was said that he had died, not at Rockefeller Center but at a town house located at 13 West 54th Street.

According to the New York Times for Sunday, January 28, "Neighbors and passersby reported that when the ambulance arrived a woman in an evening dress emerged from 13 West 54th Street and accompanied the attendants as they carried Mr. Rockefeller to the vehicle". By Saturday afternoon the official story changed to the town house address. The Washington Post said on Sunday, January 28, "'Rockefeller collapsed in his first floor office in the town house at 13 West 54th Street at about 10:15 P.M., Friday and apparently died instantly, "family spokesman Hugh Morrow reported. It was initially reported by Morrow that Rockefeller had suffered his heart attack in his 56th floor office at 30 Rockefeller Plaza." The Post then quoted Morrow as saying, "Actually the death occurred in Mr. Rockefeller's private office. The error was entirely mine."

But then there were new questions. People wondered who was the mystery woman in the evening attire? Family spokesman Morrow said he did not know of any woman being present at the time of Rockefeller's death, accord­ing to the Sunday New York Times; instead, he said that the emergency number 911 had been called "by an unidentified woman neighbor". Reportedly the only call for an ambulance was made by means of the 911 emergency number, and even more serious questions boiled up in this connection. For one thing, that number is for use by the general public in police and fire emergencies and, as New Yorkers would know, it is rarely an­swered promptly--and yet there was never a report of so much as a call for a private ambulance or a phone call registered at that number until well over an hour later than stated. And still spokesman Morrow said by Saturday that a body guard and a chauffeur had been with Rockefeller at the time of death.

Even worse was the question of the delay before the call was placed. Rockefeller spokesmen kept saying that Rockefeller had died at 10:15 P.M., even after they changed their story about where he died. But, police records showed that the conjured 911 call was not placed until over an hour later, at 11:16 P.M. During the missing hour, Rockefeller aids worked feverishly in making arrangements to prevent any autopsy from taking place. How do I know? Well, I have ways of knowing--but, there is always a blabber-mouth in any evil camp and a Rockefeller let it slip.

By the following day, Sunday, January 28, Rockefeller spokesman Morrow delivered his third version of the story to the press. According to the New York Times for the following day, he said, "that the death actually had occurred at about 11:15 P.M., and that the two people present when Mr. Rockefeller was stricken at the town house were Andrew Hoffman, a security aide, and Megan Ruth Marshack, a 31-year old staff assistant on Mr. Rocke­feller's recent art projects. Miss Marshack, who resides a few doors away at 25 W. 54th Street, placed the call to police within a minute after Mr. Rockefeller was stricken,' Mr. Morrow said yesterday. On Saturday Mr. Morrow had said he did not know of any woman being present." Even the age of 31 given for Miss Marshack by Morrow later turned out to be incorrect; but with this newly revised story another Rockefeller spokesman said Sunday, according to the New York Times the next day, that "There was no discrepancy in the hour, it was simply a case of people under pressure making a mistake." And also according to the New York Times, Spokesman Morrow also told re­porters that Miss Marshack arrived at the town house for work around 9:00 P.M. Friday evening "wearing a long black evening gown".

Most important of all was the question of the cause of death and by the time spokesman Morrow gave his third version of events to reporters on Sunday, January 28, the rush, rush cremation of Nelson had already taken place. The chance that an autopsy might allow the truth to leak out had been eliminated. Here, too, confusion reigned supreme in the public announcements. For example, the New York Daily News for Sunday, January 28, reported that it had learned from a member of the family, 'that Rockefeller had been complaining of chest pains for the last week or so, but no one,' it was reported, 'thought the pains were significant and little attention was paid to them"'. Yet elsewhere in the flood of Rockefeller items in the same news­paper there are the words of Dr. Kenneth Ryland, Rockefeller's personal physician for forty years. He was quoted as saying, "I examined him last Wednesday, and he was in excellent shape. I was shocked, completely shocked."

So, as in the case of the strange death of Nelson's brother John D. III (aren't you just itching with curiosity? Well, another episode, perhaps.) the prior July in an alleged automobile accident, you were never meant to know the circumstances.

The "strange" lady with Nelson suddenly went into seclusion. She was put immediately into a hospital in Westchester County, New York, under very heavy guard; and then the Rockefeller spokesmen went into high gear to hide all truth of the death. Nothing but confusion was put forth and worse, nothing was ever done about it or followed up in any manner.

But, dear hearts, there is no confusion about what took place that fateful Friday night. You see, as is always done in intelligence circles, a psychological profile of Nelson had been studied. It would show that it was often his custom after dinner with his family on Fridays to leave to go to his private five-story town house at 13 West 54th Street for "whatever" purpose. It would also show that on these occasions his regular large contingent of armed guards would be off duty.

On that Friday evening he made his usual trip to the town house. There he became "preoccupied" with doing "whatever" he had gone there to do--with a lady in a long evening dress. The moment came when his guard was completely down, and at that precise moment a shot was fired!

The bullet tore into Rockefeller's head with professional accuracy. After the shooting, his 25-year old female aide apparently collapsed in a semi-state of shock. At a later report she is said by Rockefeller spokesmen to be in seclusion and unavailable for comment. How secure do you think that person would feel until her day of transition?

The cover-up efforts continued but new questions and glaring inconsistencies kept arising. For example, Rockefeller spokesman Hugh Morrow said for nearly two days that he did not know of any woman being present when Rockefeller died; but then later the New York Times said that "The Associated Press yesterday reported that at 4:00 A.M. Saturday, less than five hours after Nelson died, one of its reporters recalling that Miss Marshack had worked as a radio AP news reporter in Washington before being hired by Mr. Rockefeller, had called her seeking a radio report on his death. Morrow was with her in her apartment and might speak later."' When asked about this by the Associated Press, Morrow reportedly replied that, "Whatever Megan said at 4:00 A.M., I'm not going to comment on it. I've been through this thing over and over again, and I'm tired of it."

The two remaining brothers, Laurance and David, could not afford to let the truth be generally known about Nelson's death. It would certainly raise too many questions at such a critical time--and believe me, it was a CRITICAL time.

The greatest protection for their power was always the false halo of philanthropy. That tranquil image would have been shaken to its foundation by public knowledge that Nelson Rockefeller was murdered. Therefore, the horrendous wound to his head would be covered forever through cremation with dispatch and false documents brought forth by the Medical Monopoly, which the Rockefeller's controlled, that he died of a heart attack.

The once mighty four-man unit comprised by the four Rockefeller brothers was then very badly crippled. David and Laurance would need desperately to have someone join their inner family circle as a replacement for Nelson--and as it just happened, the man to don Nelson's cloak of power was already conveniently at hand and ready. In fact, he was with Nelson only hours prior to the murder.

He was the man most responsible for America's disastrous intelligence gap at the time. He was the "little Hitler waiting in the wings"--a Rockefeller protege. He was the one person who would gain the very most from the murder of Nelson---OH NO! YOU GUESSED IT ALREADY--HENRY KISSINGER!!!!

Yes, we will just continue this story at another time but now, we are going to return back to the ranch where the bankers are foreclosing on the rancher - - - -etc.!

LET'S SEE, WHERE WERE WE?

Oh yes, we left Trotsky on his way to Russia with $10,000 pocket change - - -

On April 13, 1917, when the ship stopped in Halifax, Canadian Secret Service officers immediately arrested Trotsky and interred him in Nova Scotia. The case became an international cause célèbre, as leading government officials from several nations frantically demanded Trotsky's release. The Secret Service had been tipped off that Trotsky was on his way to take Russia out of the war, freeing more German armies to attack Canadian troops on the Western Front--oh, isn't this just too much intrigue for one sitting?

Prime Minister Lloyd George hurriedly cabled orders from London to the Canadian Secret Service to free Trotsky at once--they ignored him. Trotsky was finally freed by the intervention of one of Rockefeller's most faithful stooges, Canadian Minister Mackenzie King, who had long been a "labor specialist" for the Rockefellers. King personally obtained Trotsky's release and sent him on his way as the emissary of the Rockefellers, commissioned to win the Bolshevik Revolution. Thus Dr. Armand Hammer, who loudly proclaims his influence in Russia as the friend of Lenin, has an insignificant claim compared to the role of the Rockefellers in backing world Communism

Although Communism, like other "isms", had origined with Marx's association with the House of Rothschild, it enlisted the reverent support of John D. Rockefeller because he saw Communism for what it is, the ultimate monopoly, not only controlling the government, the monetary system and all property, but also a monopoly which, like the corporations it emulates, is self-perpetuating and eternal. It was the logical progression from his Standard Oil monopoly.

An important step on the road to world monopoly was the most far-reaching corporation invented by the Rothschilds. This was the international drug and chemical cartel, I. G. Farben. Called "a state within a state" (now we are "getting there"), it was created in 1925 as Interessen Gemeinschaft Farbeindustrie Aktien Gesellschaft, usually known simply as I. G. Farben, which simply meant "The Cartel". It had originated in 1904, when the six major chemical companies in Germany began negotiations to form the ulti­mate cartel, merging Badische Anilin, Bayer, Agfa, Hoechst, Weiler-ter-Meer, and Greisheim-Electron. The guiding spirit, as well as the financing, came from the Rothschilds, who were represented by their German banker, Max Warburg of M. M. Warburg Company, Hamburg. He later headed the German Secret Service during W.W.-I and was personal financial adviser to the Kaiser.

When the Kaiser was overthrown, after losing the war, Max Warburg was not exiled with him to Holland; instead, he became the financial adviser to the new government.

Monarchs may come and go, but the real power remains with the bankers. While representing Germany at the Paris Peace Conference, Max Warburg spent pleasant hours renewing family ties with his brother, Paul Warburg, who, after drafting the Federal Reserve Act at Jekyl Island, had headed the U.S. banking system during the war. He was in Paris as Woodrow Wilson's fi­nancial advisor. I'm sorry, chelas, it simply is such an interwoven mat that it is most difficult to stay to the central focus.

I. G. Farben soon had a net worth of six billion marks, controlling some five hundred firms. Its first president was Professor Carl Bosch (ouch!). During the period of the Weimar Republic, I. G. officials, seeing the handwriting, began a close association with one called Adolf Hitler, supplying much needed funds and political influence.

The success of the I.G. Farben cartel had aroused the interest of other industrialists. Henry Ford was favorably impressed and set up a German branch of Ford Motor Company (Oh, not another arrow in the heart!). Forty percent of the stock was purchased by I. G. Farben. I. G. Farben then established an American subsidiary, called American I.G., in cooperation with Standard Oil of New Jersey. Its directors included Walter Teagle, President of Standard Oil, Paul Warburg of Kuhn, Loeb Company and Edsel Ford, representing the Ford interests. John Foster Dulles, for the law firm, Sullivan and Cromwell, became the attorney for I. G., frequently travelling between New York and Berlin on cartel business. His law partner, Arthur Dean, is now director of the $40 million Teagle Foundation which was set up before Teagle's death. Like other fortunes, it had become part of the network.

Like John Foster Dulles, Arthur Dean has been a director of American Banknote for many years; this is the firm which supplies the paper for your dollar bills. (Aren't jig saw puzzles totally entertaining? And you thought we were just dull and boring, didn't you? Yes, these are names and places you recognize--right?) Dean also has been an active behind the scenes government negotiator, serving as arms negotiator at conferences on disarmament. Dean was also a director of Rockefeller's American Ag & Chem Company. He was a director of American Solvay, American Metal and other firms.

As attorney for the wealthy Hochschild family, who owned Climax Molybdenum and American Metal, Dean became director of their family foundation, the Hochschild Foundation. Dean is director emeritus of the Council of Foreign Relations, the Asia Foundation, International House, Carnegie Foundation, and the Sloan Kettering Cancer Center.

STANDARD OIL OF GERMANY?
    In 1930, Standard Oil announced that it had purchased an alcohol monopoly in Germany, a deal which had been set up by I. G. Farben. After Hitler came to power, John D. Rockefeller assigned his personal press agent, Ivy Lee, to Hitler to serve as a fulltime adviser on the rearmament of Germany, a necessary step for setting up World War II. Standard Oil then built large re­fineries in Germany for the Nazis and continued to supply them with oil during World War II. In the 1930s, Standard Oil was receiving in payment from Germany large shipments of musical instruments and ships which had been built in German yards.

The dreaded Gestapo, the Nazi police force, was actually built from the worldwide intelligence network which I. G. Farben had maintained since its inception. Herman Schmitz, who had succeeded Carl Bosch as head of I. G., had been personal advisor to Chancellor Breuning; when Hitler took over, Schmitz then became his most trusted secret counselor.

So well concealed was the association that the press had orders never to photograph them together. Schmitz was named an honorary member of the Reichstag, while his assistant, Carl Krauch, became Goering's principal advisor in carrying out the Nazis' Four Year Plan. A business associate, Richard Krebs, later testified before the House Un-American Activities Committee, 'The I. G. Farbinindustrie, I know from personal experience, was already, in 1934, completely in the hands of the Gestapo." This was a misstatement; the I. G. Farben had merely allied itself WITH the Gestapo.

In 1924, Krupp Industries was in serious financial difficulty; the firm was saved by a $10 million cash loan from Hallgarten & Company and Goldman Sachs, two of Wall Street's best known firms. The planned re-armament of Germany was able to proceed only after Dillon Read floated $100 million of German bonds on Wall Street for that purpose. It was hardly surprising that at the conclusion of the Second World War, General William Draper was appointed Economic Czar of Germany, being named head of the Economic Division of the Allied Military Government. He was a partner of Dillon Read.

In 1939, Frank Howard, a vice-president of Standard Oil, visited Germany. He later testified, We did our best to work out complete plans for a modus vivendi which would operate throughout the term of the war, whether we came in or not." At this time, American I. G. had on its board of directors Charles Mitchell, president of the National City Bank, the Rockefeller bank, Carl Bosch, Paul Warburg, Herman Schmitz and Schmitz' nephew, Max Ilgner.

Although his name is hardly well known, Frank Howard was for many years a key figure in Standard Oil operations as director of its research and its international agreements. He also was chairman of the research committee at Sloan Kettering Institute during the 1930s; his appointee at Sloan Kettering, Dusty Rhoads, headed the experimentation in the development of chemotherapy--which has killed more humans than most wars. During the Second World War, Rhoads headed the Chemical Warfare Service (talents should never be wasted), in Washington at U.S. Army Headquarters. It was Frank Howard who had persuaded both Alfred Sloan and Charles Kettering of General Motors in 1939 to give their fortunes to the Cancer Center (and now you know why cancer won't ever be cured), which then took on their names.

A member of the wealthy Atherton family, Frank Howard (1890-1964) had married a second time, his second wife being a leading member of the British aristocracy, the Duchess of Leeds. The first Duke of Leeds was titled in 1694, Sir Thomas Osborne, who was one of the key conspirators in the overthrow of King James II (could this be the lineage of the King James version of your Holy Books?, do you suppose?). And then came the seizure of the throne of England by William III in 1688.

Osborne had made peace with Holland during the reign of King Charles II, and singlehandedly promoted the marriage of Mary, daughter of the Duke of York, to William of Orange in 1677. The Dictionary of National Biography notes that Osborne "for five years managed the House of Commons by corruption and enriched himself." He was impeached by King Charles II for treasonous negotiation with King Louis XIV and imprisoned in the Tower of London from 1678 to 1684. After his release, he again became active in the conspiracy to bring in William of Orange as King of England and secured the crucial province of York for him. William then created him Duke of Leeds. The placing of William on the throne of England made it possible for the con­spirators to implement the crucial step in their plans, setting up the Bank of England in 1694 (you thought we would never get there, didn't you?). This in turn enabled the Amsterdam bankers to gain control of the wealth of the British Empire. Osborne's biography also notes that he was later accused of Jacobinite intrigues and was impeached for receiving a large bribe to procure the charter for the East India Company in 1695, but "the proceedings were not ever concluded". He left a very large fortune.

The 11th Duke of Leeds was Minister to Washington from 1931 to 1935, Minister to the Holy See from 1936 to 1947, that is, throughout the Second World War. One branch of the family married into the Delano family, becoming relatives of Franklin Delano Roosevelt. A cousin, Viscount Chandos, was a prominent British official, serving in the War Cabinet under Churchill from 1942 to 1945, later becoming a director of the Rothschild firm, Alliance Assurance, and Imperial Chemical Industries.

Frank Howard was the key official in maintaining relations between Standard Oil and I.G. Farben. He led in the development of synthetic rubber, which was crucial to Germany in the Second World War; he later wrote a book, "Buna Rubber". He also was the consultant to the drug firm, Rohm and Haas, representing the Rockefeller connection within that firm. In his later years, he resided in Paris, but continued to maintain his office at 30 Rockefeller Center, New York.

Walter Teagle, the president of Standard Oil, owned 500,000 shares of American I. G., these shares later becoming the basis of the Teagle Foundation. Herman Met; who was also a director of American I. G., was president of H. A. Metz Company, New York, a drug firm wholly owned by I. G. Farben of Germany. Francis Garvan, who had served as Alien Property Custodian during the First World War, knew many secrets of I. G. Farben's operations. He was prosecuted in 1929 to force him to remain silent. The action was brought by the Department of Justice through Attorney General Merton Lewis, the former counsel for Bosch Company. John Krim, former counsel for the German Embassy in the U.S., testified that Senator John King (no, not the same), had been on the payroll of the Hamburg American Line for three years at a salary of fifteen thousand dollars a year; he appointed Otto Kahn as treasurer of his election fund. Homer Cummings, who had been Attorney General for six years, then became counsel for General Aniline and Film at a salary of $100,000 a year.

During the Second World War, GAF was supposedly owned by a Swiss firm; it came under considerable suspicion as an "enemy" concern and was finally taken over by the United States government. John Foster Dulles had been director of GAF from 1927 to 1934; he was also a director of International Nickel, which was part of the network of I. G. Farben firms.

Dulles was related to the Rockefeller family through the Avery connection. He was attorney for the organization of a new investment firm, set up by Avery Rockefeller, in 1936 which was called Schroder-Rockefeller Company. It combined operations of the Schroder Bank, Hitler's personal bank, and the Rockefeller interest. Baron Kurt van Schroder was one of Hitler's closest confidants, and a leading officer of the SS. He was head of the Keppler Associates, which funnelled money to the SS for leading German Cor­porations. Keppler was the official in charge of Industril Fats during Goer­ing's Four Year Plan, which was launched in 1936.

American I. G. changed its name to General Aniline and Film (GAF) during the Second World War, but it was still wholly owned by I. G. Chemie of Switzerland, a subsidiary of I. G. Farben of Germany. It was headed by Gadow, brother-in-law of Herman Schmitz. I. G. Farben's international agreements directly affected the U.S. war effort, because they set limits on U.S. supplies of magnesium, synthetic rubber and crucial medical supplies. The director of I. G. Farben's dyestuffs division, Baron George von Schnitzler, was related to the powerful von Rath family, the J. H. Stein Bankhaus which held Hitler's account and the von Mallinckrodt family, the founders of the drug firm in the United States.

Like other I. G. officials, he had become an enthusiastic supporter of the Hitler regime. I. G. Farben gave four and a half million riechmarks to the Nazi Party in 1933; by 1945, I. G. had given the Party 40 million riechmarks, a sum which equalled all contributions by I. G. to all other recipients during that period.

ANY ZIONISTS AROUND HERE?

One scholar of the Nazi era, Antony Sutton, has focussed heavily on German supporters of Hitler, while ignoring the crucial role played by the Bank of England and its Governor, Sir Montague Norman, in financing the Nazi regime. Sutton's position on this problem may have been influenced by the fact that he is British. In view of the outspoken statements from Adolf Hitler about Jewish influence in Germany, it would be difficult to explain the role of

I. G. Farben in the Nazi era. Peter Hayes' definitive study of I. G. Farben shows that in 1933, it had ten Jews on its governing boards. It has been previously pointed out that I. G., from its inception, was a Rothschild concern, formulated by the House of Rothschild and implemented through its agents, Max Warburg in Germany and Standard Oil in the United States.

Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands joined the SS during the early 1930s. He then joined the board of an I. G. subsidiary, Farben Bilder, from which he took the name of his postwar supersecret policy making group, the Bilderbergers (ee-gads, does it simply never stop?). Farben executives played an important role in organizing the Circle of Friends for Heinrich Himmler, although it was initially known as Keppler's Circle of Friends, Keppler being the chairman of an I. G. subsidiary. His nephew, Fritz J. Dranefuss, was the personal assistant to Heinrich Himmler. Of the forty members of the Circle of Friends, which provided ample funds for Himmler, eight were executives of I. G. Farben or of its subsidiaries.

Despite the incredible devastation of most German cities from World War II air bombings, the I. G. Farben building in Frankfurt, one of the largest buildings there, "miraculously" SURVIVED INTACT. A large Rockefeller mansion in Frankfurt also WAS LEFT UNTOUCHED BY THE WAR, despite the saturation bombing. Frankfurt was the birthplace of the Rothschild family.

It was hardly coincidental that the postwar government of Germany, Allied Military Government, should set up its offices in the magnificent I. G. Farben building. This government was headed by General Lucius Clay, who later became a partner of Lehman Brothers bankers in New York. The Political Division was headed by Robert Murphy, who would preside at the Nuremberg Trials (No!) where he was successful in glossing over the implication of I. G. Farben officials and Baron Kurt von Schroder. Schroder was held a short time in a detention camp and then set free to return to his banking business.

The Economic Division was headed by Lewis Douglas, son of the founder of Memorial Cancer center in New York, president of Mutual Life and director of General Motors. Douglas was slated to become U.S. High Commissioner for Germany, but he agreed to step aside in favor of his brother-in-law, John J. McCloy. By a most interesting circumstance, Douglas, McCloy and Chancellor Konrad Adenauer (shock, shock) had all married sisters, the daughters of John Zinsser, a partner of J. P. Morgan Company. (How many of you can stand to go on?)

As the world's pre-eminent cartel, I. G. Farben and the drug companies which it controlled in the United States through the Rockefeller interests were responsible for many inexplicable developments in the production and distribution of drugs. From 1908 to 1936, I. G. held back its discovery of sulfanilimide, which would become a potent weapon in the medical arsenal. In 1920, I. G. had signed working agreements with the important drug firms of Switzerland, Sandoz and Ciba-Geigy. In 1926, I. G. merged with Dynamit­-Nobel, the German branch of the dynamite firm, while an English firm took over the English division. I. G. officials then began to negotiate with Standard Oil officials about the prospective manufacture of synthetic coal, which would present a serious threat to Standard Oil's monopoly. A compromise was reached with the establishment of American I. G., in which both firms would play an active role and share in the profits.

Charles Higham's book, TRADING WITH THE ENEMY, offers ample documentation of the Rockefeller activities during the Second World War. While Hitler's bombers were dropping tons of explosives on London, they were paying royalties on every gallon of gasoline they burned to Standard Oil.

Nelson Rockefeller moved to Washington after your involvement in World War II, where Roosevelt named him Coordinator of Inter-American Affairs. Apparently his principal task was to coordinate the refueling of German ships in South America from Standard Oil tanks. He also used that office to obtain important South American concessions for his private firm, International Basic Economy Corporation, including a corner on the Colombian coffee market. He immediately raised the price, a move which enabled him to buy seven billion dollars worth of real estate in South America and also gave rise to the stereotype of the "Yanqui Imperialissimo". It also gave rise to several billions of dollars worth of drug-growing real estate.

The attack on then Vice President Nixon's automobile when he visited South America was explained by American officials as a direct result of the depredations of the Rockefellers, which caused widespread agitation against America by Latin America to this moment.

After World War II, twenty-four German executives were prosecuted by the victors, all of them connected with I. G. Farben, including eleven officers of I. G. Eight were acquitted, including Max Ilgner, nephew of Herman Schmitz. Schmitz received the most severe sentence, eight years. Ilgner actually received three years, but the time was credited against his time in jail waiting for trial, and he was immediately released. The Judge was C. G. Shake and the prosecuting attorney was Al Minskoff.

The survival of I. G. Farben was headlined by the Wall Street Journal on May 3, 1988--GERMANY BEATS WORLD IN CHEMICAL SALES. Reporter F. O'Boyle listed the world's top five chemical companies in 1987 as: 1.) BASF $25.8 billion. 2.) Bayer $23.6 billion. 3.) Hoechst $23.5 billion. 4.) ICI $20 billion, and 5.) DuPont $17 billion dollars in chemical sales only.

The first three companies are the firms resulting from the "dismantling" of I.G. Farben from 1945 to 1952 (you better be paying attention, chelas--how to's all over the place), by the Allied Military Government, in a process suspiciously similar to the "dismantling" of the Standard Oil empire by court edict in 1911. The total sales computed in dollars of the three spin-offs of I. G. Farben, some $72 billion in visible figures. This dwarfs its nearest rivals, ICI and DuPont, who together amount to about half. Hoechst then bought Celanese Corp. in 1987 for $2.72 billion.

O'Boyle notes that 'The Big Three (Farben spinoffs)" still behave just like the old cartel. Each dominates specific areas; head to head competition is limited. Critics know there is collusion but nothing can be done about it and how many taxes do you think these 'biggies" pay? Yes, I thought you might be starting to catch on a bit here and there.
    Following the war, Americans were told they must support an "altruistic" plan to rebuild devastated Europe, to be called the Marshall Plan, after Chief of Staff George Marshall, who had been labelled on the floor of the Senate by Senator Joseph McCarthy as "a living lie". The Marshall Plan proved to be merely another Rockefeller Plan to loot the American tax-payer. On Dec. 13, 1948, Col. Robert McCormick, editor of the Chicago Tribune, personally denounced Esso's looting of the Marshall Plan in a signed editorial. The Marshall Plan had been rushed through Congress by a powerful and vocal group, headed by Winthrop Aldrich, president of the Chase Manhattan Bank and Nelson Rockefeller's brother-in-law, ably seconded by Nelson Rockefeller and William Clayton, the head of Anderson, Clayton Company. The Marshall Plan proved to be but one of a number of lucrative postwar swindles, which included the Bretton Woods Agreement, United Nations Relief and Rehabilitation, and several more.

After World War II, the Rockefellers used their war profits to buy a large share of Union Miniere du Haut Katanga, an African copper lode owned by Belgian interests, including the Societe Generale, a Jesuit controlled bank. Soon after their investment the Rockefellers launched a bold attempt to seize total control of the mines through sponsoring a local revolution, using as their agent the Grangesberg operation.

This enterprise had originally been developed by Sir Ernest Cassel, financial advisor to King Edward VII--Cassel's daughter later married Lord Mountbatten, a member of the British royal family, who was also related to the Rothschilds. Grangesberg was now headed by Bo Hammarskjold, whose brother Dag Hammarskjold was then Secretary General of the United Na­tions (oh no, not another arrow!). Bo became a casualty of the Rockefeller revolution when his plane was shot down during hostilities in the Congo. Various stories have circulated about who killed him and why, but we won't tarry herein. The Rockefeller intervention in the Congo was carried out by their able lieutenants, Dean Rusk and George Ball of the State Department and by Fowler Hamilton.

In the United States, the Rockefeller interests continue to play a major political role. Old John D's treasurer at Standard Oil, Charles Pratt, bequeathed his New York mansion to the Council of Foreign Relations as its world headquarters. His grandson, George Pratt Shultz, became your recent Secretary of State.

THE REAL JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY?

The Rockefellers also wielded a crucial role through their financing of the Trotskyite Communist group in the United States, the League of Industrial Democracy, whose directors include such staunch "anti-Communists" as Jeane Kirkpatrick and Sidney Hook. The Rockefellers were also active on the "rightwing" front through their sponsorship of the John Birch Society. To en­able Robert Welch, a 32nd degree Mason, to devote all of his time to the John Birch Society, Nelson Rockefeller purchased his family firm, the Welch Candy Company, from him at a most handsome price. Welch chose the principal officers of the John Birch Society from his acquaintances at the Council on Foreign Relations.

For years afterwards, American patriots were puzzled by the consistent inability of the John Birch Society to move forward on any of its well-advertised "anti-Communist" goals. The fact that the society had been set up at the behest of the backers of the world Communist revolution may have played some role in this development. Other patriots wonder why most American conservative writers, including Eustace Mullins, were steadily blacklisted by the John Birch Society for some thirty years.

Despite thousands of requests from would be book buyers, the John Birch Society refused to review or list any of the Mullins books. After several decades of futility, the Society was totally discredited by its own record.

In a desperate effort to restore its image, William Buckley, the CIA propagandist, launched a "fierce" attack against the John Birch Society in the pages of his magazine, the National Review. This free publicity campaign also did little to revive the moribund organization--but take careful note of who is advertising for the National Review--well, we will give Charlton Heston the benefit of simple misinformation and ignorance of facts.

CHURCHES, TOO!

The Rockefeller monopoly influence has had its effect on some of New York's largest and wealthiest churches (oh my goodness, not the churches, too!). Trinity Church on Wall Street, whose financial resources had been directed by none other than J. P. Morgan, owns some forty commercial properties in Manhattan and has a stock portfolio of over $50 million in known figures, which of course, is due to informed investments (called insider trades in case you remain curious), and actually yields a return of over $25 million a year! Only $2.6 million of this income is spent for charitable work. The rector, who receives a salary of $100,000 a year, lives on the fashionable Upper East Side. Trinity's mausoleum sells its spaces at fees starting at $1250 and rising to $20,000. St. Bartholomews, on Fifth Avenue, has an annual budget of $3.2 million a year of which only $100,000 is spent on charity. Its rector resides in a thirteen room apartment on Park Avenue.

In medicine, the Rockefeller influence remains entrenched in its Medical Monopoly. If you are curious, get a Physicians Desk Reference and look at the drug firm's names.

They control the cancer industry through the Sloan Kettering Cancer Center. The drug firms each have its director from Chase Manhattan Bank, the Standard Oil Company or other Rockefeller firms. The American College of Surgeons maintains a monopolistic control of hospitals through the powerful Hospital Survey Committee, with members Winthrop Aldrich and David McAlpine Pyle representing the Rockefeller control.

A medical fraternity known as the "rich man's club", the New York Academy of Medicine, was offered rants for a new building by the Rockefeller Foundation and the Carnegie Foundation, its subsidiary group. This "seed money" was then used to finance a public campaign which brought in funds to erect a new building.

THE ROOSEVELT CONNECTION

For Director of the new facility, the Rockefellers chose Dr. Lindsley Williams, son-in-law of the managing partner of Kidder, Peabody, a firm strongly affiliated with the J. P. Morgan interest (the J. P. Morgan Company had originally been called the Peabody Company--remember?) Well, ah so, Williams was married to Grace Kidder Ford. Although Dr. Williams was widely known to be an incompetent physician, his family connections were im­peccable. He became a factor in Franklin D. Roosevelt's election campaign when he publicly certified that Roosevelt, a cripple in a wheelchair who suf­fered from a number of oppressive ailments, was both physically and mentally fit to be the President of the United States.

Dr. Williams' opinion, published in an article in the widely circulated Collier's Magazine, allayed public doubts about Roosevelt's condition. As a result, Williams was to be offered a newly created post in Roosevelt's cabinet, Secretary of Health.

The Rockefellers had greatly extended their business interests in the impoverished Southern states by establishing the Rockefeller Sanitary Commission. It was headed by Dr. Wickliffe Rose, a longtime Rockefeller henchman, whose name appears on the original charter of the Rockefeller Foundation. Despite its philanthropic goals, the Rockefeller Sanitary Commission required financial contributions from each of the eleven Southern states in which it operated, resulting in the creation of State Departments of Health in those states and opening up important new spheres of influence for their Drug Trust.

In Tennessee, the Rockefeller representative was a Dr. Olin West, who moved on to Chicago to become the power behind the scenes at the American Medical Association for the next forty years, as secretary and general man­ager.

AND MEDICINE & EDUCATION

The Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research finally dropped the "Medical Research" part of its title; its president, Dr. Detlev Bronk, resided in a $600,000 mansion furnished by this charitable operation (now that was a LOT of money at that time). Rockefeller's General Education Board has spent more than $100 million to gain control of the nation's medical schools and turn your physicians into physicians of the "allopathic" school, dedicated to surgery and heavy use of drugs. The Board, which had developed from the original Peabody Foundation, also spent some $66 million for Negro education.

One of the most far-reaching consequences of the General Education Board's political philosophy was achieved with a mere $6 million grant to Columbia University in 1917, to set up the "progressive" Lincoln School. From this school descended the national network of progressive educators and social scientists, whose pernicious influence closely paralleled the goals of the Communist Party, another favorite recipient of the Rockefeller millions. From its outset, the Lincoln School was described frankly as a revolutionary school for the primary and secondary schools for the entire United States. It immediately discarded all theories of education which were based on formal and well-established disciplines, that is, the McGuffy Reader type of edu­cation which worked by teaching such subjects as Latin and algebra, thus teaching children to think logically about problems. And, look where you've come today!

Rockefeller Institute financial fellowships produced many prominent workers in your atomic programs, such as J. Robert Oppenheimer, who was later removed from government laboratories as a suspected Soviet agent. Al­though most of his friends and associates were known as Soviet agents, this was called "guilt by association". The Rockefeller Foundation created a number of spinoff groups, which now plague the nations with a host of ills, one of them being the Social Science Research Council, which single-handedly spawned the nationwide "poverty industry", a business which expends some $130 plus billion a a year of taxpayer funds while grossing some $6 billion income for its practitioners. The money, which would amply feed and house all the nation's "poor", is dissipated through a vast administrative network which awards generous concessions to a host of parasitic "consultants".

Dharma, I realize you are exhausted but we can finish this portion in a short while if we stay with it. Please, just pause and exercise your body for a minute or two.

Despite years of research, the surface is only scratched regarding the Rockefeller influences. The huge Burroughs Wellcome drug firm, for instance, is wholly owned by the "charitable" Wellcome Trust. This trust is directed by Lord Oliver Franks, a key member of the London Connection which maintains the United States as a British Colony. Franks was Ambassador to the United States from 1948 to 1952. He is recently a director of the Rockefeller Foundation, as its principal representative in England. He is also a director of the Schroder Bank, which handled Hitler's personal bank account, director of the Rhodes Trust in charge of approving Rhodes scholar­ships, visiting professor at the University of Chicago and chairman of Lloyd's Bank, one of England's Big Five. Forget the sell-outs, etc., i.e., Sanwa; it is only clever shifting for position--remember those counterfeit presses?

THE WEB SEEMS ENDLESS

Other Rockefeller Foundation spinoffs include the influential Washington thinktank, the Brookings Institution, the National Bureau of Economic Research, whose findings play a critical role in manipulating the stock market; the Public Administration Clearing House, which indoctrinates the nation's municipal employees; the Council of State Governments, which control the nation's state legislatures; and the Institute of Pacific Relations, the most notorious Communist front in the United States. The Rockefellers appeared as directors of this group, funnelling money to it through their financial advisor, Lewis Lichtenstein Strauss, of Kuhn, Loeb Company.

The Rockefellers have maintained their controlling interest in the Chase Manhattan Bank, owning five per cent of the stock. One per cent is generally considered to give working control of a bank. Through this one asset, they control $42.5 billion worth of assets in known figures. Chase Manhattan interlocks closely with the Big Four insurance companies, of which three, Metropolitan, Equitable and New York Life had over $113 billion in assets as far back as 1969--what think ye it might be today?

With the advent of the Reagan Administration in 1980, the Rockefeller interests sought to obscure their longtime support of world Communism by bringing to Washington a vocally "anti-Communist" administration. Reagan was soon wining and dining Soviet premiers as enthusiastically as had his predecessor, Jimmy Carter, and today, a visit is expected by the Gorbachev's to the little old California ranch.

The Reagan campaign had been managed by two officials of Bechtel Corporation, its president, George Pratt Schultz, a Standard Oil heir, and his counsel, Casper Weinberger (gracious me!). Shultz was named Secretary of State, Weinberger, Secretary of Defense, Bechtel had been financed by the Schroder-Rockefeller Company, the 1936 alliance between the Schroder Bank and the Rockefeller heirs.

MONEY IS THE KEY.

The Rockefeller influence also remains preeminent in the monetary field. Since November, 1910, when Senator Nelson Aldrich chaired the secret conference at Jekyl Island which gave you the Federal Reserve Act, the Rockefellers have kept you within the sphere of the London Connection. During the Carter Administration, David Rockefeller generously sent his personal assistant, Paul Volcker, to Washington to head the Federal Reserve Board. Reagan finally replaced him in 1987 with Alan Greenspan, a partner of J. P. Morgan Company.

Their influence on your banking system has remained constant through many a financial coup on their part, one of the most profitable being the confiscation of privately owned gold from American citizens by Roosevelt's edict. Your citizens had to turn over their gold to the privately owned Federal Reserve System and wasn't that about as clever a maneuver as you could possibly conjure up?

The Constitution permits confiscation for purposes of eminent domain, but prohibits confiscation for private gain. The gold's new owners then had the gold revalued from $20 ounce to $35, giving them an enormous profit. Are you getting a little more interested in learning what comes next with the new Constitution, the Newstates, Gun Confiscation and the already in operation Constitution? I certainly hope so for you are teetering on the brink of the abyss.

ROTHSCHILDS; THE BRAINS

Surely by now in reviewing the all-pervasive influence of the Rockefellers and their foreign controllers, the Rothschilds, in every aspect of your American life--as well as your overseas brethren, I hope every American citizen is asking, "What can be done?" Well, right can prevail only when the citizens actively seek JUSTICE. JUSTICE can prevail only when each citizen realizes that it is his God-given duty to mete out justice. History has documented all the crimes of the usurpers of your Constitution. You must be learning the painful lesson that the Rockefeller monopolists exercise their evil power almost solely through federal and state agents. You had a brave one, Ron Paul, who ran for President of the U.S. on an eminently sensible and practical campaign to abolish the Federal Reserve System, abolish the FBI, abolish the Internal Revenue Service, and abolish the CIA. How many of you have even heard of this man? OK, as Presidential candidates or through our and others' referral to his Newsletter?

It has been recognized and known that the function of the Federal Bureau of Investigation, ostensibly set up to "fight crime", has been to harass and isolate political dissidents to over 90% of its actions--including writers of this type of information.

The criminal syndicalists are now looting the American nation of one trillion or more dollars every year, of which about one-third, more than some three hundred billion dollars per year, represents the profitable depredations of the Drug Trust and its medical subsidiaries. Before a sustained effort to combat these depredations can be mounted, Americans must make every effort to regain their health.

You became the most productive nation in the world because you had healthy citizens. When the Rockefeller Syndicate began its takeover of your medical profession in 1910, your citizens went into a sharp decline. Today, you suffer from a host of debilitating ailments, both mental and physical, almost all of which can be traced directly to the operations of the chemical and drug monopoly, and which pose the greatest threat to your continued existence as a nation.

WHAT TO DO

You will now unite to restore your national health--which will in turn restore your national pride, the resumption of your role as the inventors and producers of the modern world, along with the custodianship of the world's hopes and dreams of liberty and freedom. It is all but too late--what will you do'? Will you simply do as others in my own group who ask advice and when I give it, it is ignored as the wind in the trees, and go forth and have your body hacked and whittled, pace-makers implanted when the heart has no problem except the damned drugs and on and on and on. What will YOU do? What are you willing to do? The "Cartel" wants to take over this very little Phoenix Institute which has no assets--what does that tell you? To remain operable we must have help--physical help.

What are you going to do as individuals to demand return to your Constitution and the values that made you great? David Rockefeller now sits on the Board of Turner network, effectively rendering the network useless to anything but replays of drivel--and got Jane Fonda, who had been a major spoke in the wheel of freedom, to boot! He sits on the controlling Board of the forming Native American Museum of History at the Smithsonian, his group has infiltrated and become controllers of Windstar, John Denver's earth group. Ah, the hidden spikes within the rainbow seem endless, do they not?

Now, who might be telling you truth? Everything that I have written herein can be checked out in your national library of Congress--every step can be ferreted out with enough effort--but it is a waste of time when you could be taking some action in your own defense. The gun control bill today is the beginning of the final curtain to second Amendment--you will soon have your right to bear arms rendered null and void--and what is worse, you who are uninformed--will applaud it just as you did the "invasion of Panama"! Then who will you blame for your enslavement--GOD? I WOULDN'T SUGGEST IT, MY FRIENDS, GOD IS ABOUT FED UP WITH YOUR FOOLISH­NESS! SO BE IT.

Close this, Dharma, I know you are too weary to continue further now. It is extremely necessary that this information go forth and I honor you, chela, for it is overwhelming work.

God's people of light shall prevail, my friends, and we are going to begin to start standing forth in behalf of the daring brothers who tell truth only to be blasted and murdered. You who throw stones at the integrity and call these projections lies had best get your heads screwed on your shoulders properly. You better look more closely at that which is occurring around about you and WHO is doing what with and to whom. God have mercy upon you ones of the lie that you awaken in time to turn about for the wheel is starting to turn its last. AHO!

Hatonn to stand-by, that we might clear the circuit, thank you.

THOMAS AGREES TO WRITE FOR SANANDA

REC/T #1 SANANDA

WEDNESDAY, MAY 30, 1990 7:15 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 287

The book of a thousand pages begins with a single word -- Greetings in Light -Give thanks this day unto Creator, for He has granted another day on your placement. I Am Sananda. Who be ye?

Yes, Thomas, I come in light, you may ask me to depart, but I Am LIGHT, so be it. I am well pleased with your decision to stay, albeit with a bit of arm twisting. You will not be given the whole of what I will have you do - we shall take it one step and one day at a time. I will ask that you write for me, as you have offered to do. My concern is the soul of man, nothing less. Just as with my brother, Hatonn, what I say will seem harsh, strong--many, many ones will deny it and will turn from you. The difficulty of Dharma will be yours, too, for heavy is the burden of the Word. You will do that which I ask of thee. There will not be the turning back or turning to the side. What I ask of you will require daily discipline and I will accept nothing less from you.

(I know that which you have just told me. My offer stands and I am ready and available to assist you in any manner you ask of me. I am firm in my willingness to pen for you. Command of me and it is done. I need no "time" to think on these things.)

Very well, very well indeed. We shall see, for the seas grow very rough in the far away places. I hear you, I hear you. We will break briefly, then return. I Am Sananda, Immanuel of old, it was but the twinkling of an eye to me.

We will continue please.

Man has been a restless lot, ever unsatisfied with what has been provided. Ever he has sought for more and more possessions and more and more control over his natural environment. It is this seed of discontent that has sown the seeds of destruction all around you. The careless planning and thoughtlessness of living in a frame of mind that places the individual above-­beyond-aside from the whole. Western man has been the worst of all in these regards. Even unto the destruction of the gentle, native-peoples who live in harmony with God's Law and The Creation. `Tis sad, sad indeed, for the more man seeks to gain control the more he loses it -- and as it slips from him so too goes a part of himself that is ever lost. There must be the coming to­gether in wholeness to build for the greater good, the collective -- and then man will be drawing back unto himself that God-aspect that has long been lost in the carelessness of the mindless expansion without regard -- for ever must man live with the consequences of his actions -- and ever has man been paying a very high price indeed for those actions -- 'tis the time of Great Change, oh ones of Light, time of the great change and time of the remembering -- and with the remembrance comes responsibility. Once man has regained his sense of responsibility we will be getting there, for only then will man look up and around him and see what has been done. We of the lighted brotherhood are in the hoping that man will raise up and look around while there is yet time to be freed from the fowler's snare, for the noose is around thine necks and only the spark of God, within all man, may burn-out this scourge upon the land.

Great pain indeed is coming, for man has refused to listen...man has refused to heed these warnings brought by the messengers of light to assist in the passageway -- foolish, foolish man -- all must learn, here or elsewhere in placement for the time of "just being" is past. The time is now to take up thine arms, take up thine shovels, take up thine pen and demand a change. Your beloved Constitution, given unto thee by God is in danger, danger, beloved ones. The evil ones of the Conspiracy and of the hungry nations around the world look at you like unto a steak dinner -- and to devour you is indeed the plan unless you stop of it! Man has lost his sense of individual power within Freedom - for man has lost his sense of freedom for countless reasons. It is time, dear, dear ones, to regain your sense of strength within freedom and take action.

Why does man rebel so at the very instructions which are designed to save his physical being? Why? Because the ego of man is so large that it looms over you like the dark cloud that it is. 'Tis sad indeed, for wondrous are the truths and lessons of the higher dimensions if man would but clean of his ears, straighten his back and really listen. "But oh, we feel so insignificant if we listen to all of that," man will say to me in a collective way -- nay, nay. When ye open to the higher teachings of LIGHT, of God, in the presence of that LIGHT, which I Am, you have gained the whole of the world. It is as with the apprentice, for the building of the house is difficult indeed without the prior instruction. It is no different with man and spiritual understanding, man must learn -- so, too, man must be open to receive such instruction, for God does not force any to receive. "Well," man says, "if it is for our best good, why doesn't God just give us all this knowledge?" -- no, it does not work like that dear ones -- God is putting forth the Word -- clear, clear instructions for the transition but it is up to man's free will decision as to whether he partakes -­for you may not force feed of the children; it can be most unpleasant (and messy) indeed.

All must come into balance with their willingness to work with or against God -- for there is no in-between -- it is either for or against -- so be it. Man toys with his own destruction and plays the games of children when all go sleepily marching to the tune. 'Tis your choice, 'tis always man's choice. There will come the time when many, many ones will be sorry indeed they did not heed well the warnings -- there will be many, many indeed, who will be sorry they were the ones who thought themselves wise -- foolish, foolish man, come unto me, come unto me with an open heart, ask of me, ask of God, ask of Light to guide thine pathway, for the road shall get very rocky and dangerous indeed. Only God has the power to help this place, for dark indeed has earth become, and it saddens me beyond description. But she too shall come into her full­ness of purpose, for she is a glorious energy in her own right and therein is another beautious story.

I take mine leave of this sitting. Be at peace, beloved ones, for we have just begun a journey that will take you to places unimagined. In the Glorious Light of our most Gracious Father, I Am Sananda.

Blessings unto thee
    PJ 15
    CHAPTER 10

REC #1 HATONN

SUNDAY, MAY 27, 1990 9:50 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 284

WILL YOU LOSE THE BATTLE OF THE CENTURY?
    Hatonn present in the Light of Radiance. Good morning. We will discuss the Constitution again this day. You ones must come into realization of how close you are to closing your country altogether as a freedom center. What we will write is certainly not new but most citizens have paid no attention to it what­-so-ever. The majority have never heard of such a thing; the media is so bloated with lies and cover-ups and blighted with trivia.

You might do well to meditate on Daniel Webster's wise words:

"Miracles do not cluster. Hold on to the Constitution of the United States of America and the Republic for which it stands -- what has happened once in six thousand years may never happen again. Hold on to your Constitution, for if the American Constitution shall fall there will be anarchy throughout the world."

I have been asked over and over again, "Why do you just write mostly on the United States and America?" I do not play favoritism, beloved friends, it is just that the United States of America was founded on principles which would have enriched and freedomized the entire globe if man had adhered to the Laws of God, The Creation, the Commandments of Life and The Constitution of Freedom. Now, as falls the Constitution, so will fall the ordered individual freedom of man.

I had a beloved son of Norway asking me if I couldn't include Norway in my discussions. Well, I have, and yet one would not think that a northern country would have much going on to call attention to itself, would you? Not so, one of the most important "crashed space craft" sites was on the shores of Norway. Interestingly enough, German bases were established in Norway and Adolf Hitler did, in fact, leave with his entourage from Norway on his way to the Antarctic and South America under financing from the Rockefeller Cartel. Yes, I know, the world fancies Norway as the home of sardines but you will find that the entirety of your globe has been manipulated, murdered and set­up by cartels out to rule it all. Therefore, we must take one feeble step at a time here for the scribe can only type at human speed.

CONTINENTAL CONVENTION
    (or, CONSTITUTIONAL RIP-OFF CONVENTION)

Let us just refer to this Constitutional Rip-off Convention as the CRC. And who, you might ask, would be in favor of such a thing? Oh my, I haven't room to list them, but right up top is President George Bush and former President Ronald Reagan as well as "conservative" economist Milton Friedman, The National Taxpayers Union, U.S. Attorney General Dick Thornburgh, author Gore Vidal, economist Henry Hazlitt and frankly, most of the governors of your individual states--especially those who would control ten segments instead of little lumps of 50.

Why? They "claim" that in order to force Congress to balance the federal budget, a CRC must be held, and the Constitution revised to include a Balanced Budget Amendment (BBA). Within that "change" could be lumped every other confounded enslavement clause you can think of.

I suggest that after you read this Journal that you locate as many organizations or persons as possible and pitch in your support--immediately, for you are running very, very short of time.

There are no clear-cut rules or guidelines governing the operation of a second convention, and once convened, there is nothing to prevent the convention delegates from making extensive revisions to the entire Constitution at will, or scrapping the document altogether. Believe me, the ones who would sit in the convention are carefully chosen cartel members with explicit instructions to do exactly this.

Today, in truth, America is literally a breath away from holding its second Constitutional Convention. Dear ones, under the guise of all the "good" they would do, 30 of the 34 states needed in order to trigger such a convention have already passed legislation calling on Congress to act. There were originally 32 but two rescinded.

ONLY FOUR MORE STATES NEED PASS SIMILAR LEGISLATION, AND CONGRESS WILL HAVE NO CHOICE BUT TO HOLD A CONVENTION FOR THE PURPOSE OF REVISING THE CONSTITUTION.

Well, the battle is raging at fever-pitch. With the threat of a full-blown CRC only four states away, new CRC legislation is now being introduced in as many as 17 other states. It is more important and urgent now than ever for you concerned Americans to get up off your assets and do something lest you lose your freedom forever.

BACKGROUND

Some two hundred years ago, in your method of counting, the United States was governed under what was labelled the Articles of Confederation, a weak Constitution which gave the federal government very little power to operate.

Arguments persist to this day as to the merits of the Articles of Confederation, but many Founding Fathers saw them as a failure as inflation raged; states quarreled and engaged in trade wars. Apparently, the fun­damental problem was a weak central government -- or, one which failed to carry out its legitimate function -- the protection of individual rights. Now, if that is what the government would do, you would have merits unbounded but that is not what governments do with power.

At any rate, to ensure these rights, and help alleviate America's early economic and political problems, a meeting was called "for the sole and express purpose of revising the Articles of Confederation." But the Articles of Confederation were never revised! Instead, they were scrapped, and replaced with the United States Constitution. Do you begin to see how sweeping the house-cleaning can be?

Fortunately for America, the 55 men who attended the Constitutional Convention of 1787 were trustworthy statesmen. The Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Bolsheviks and Zionists had not yet gained control of your nation and world. They were not interested in Global Control but rather freedom and the rights of individual citizens. The document they created stood the test of time, effectively limiting the power of government, and protecting the rights of individuals. In so doing, it became a model for, and the envy of, the rest of the globe -- whose citizens believe it to still be opera­tive. How many of you U.S. citizens believe it to be operative today? (sic sic) You will see clearly as we unfold the Medical Monopoly, Legal Unjustice, Political Desecration and other citizen imprisonment clauses (all unconstitutional, of course) how the disease has entered every joint and fiber of your nation and seeped into world control and downfall.

The Constitution, with its clearly-defined limits on government power, played the leading role in the rise of the United States from a small, weak and new nation, to the number one economic and military power in the world.

PERFECTION?
    Oh my gosh, chelas, of course not! And, therefore, to deal with its potential imperfections, the delegates to the original Convention created the amendment process. I bet you thought that was what the new Convention would be about--nay, nay, nay!

Article V of the Constitution gives Congress two specific ways to introduce Constitutional amendments. It declares:

"The Congress, whenever two-thirds of both Houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose Amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two-thirds of the several States, shall call a Convention for proposing Amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the Legislatures of three-fourths of the several states, or by Conventions in three-fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by Congress."

Therefore, as you can see, amendments can either be proposed by Congress, or, upon application of two-thirds of the states a convention must be held to propose amendments. In either case, before an amendment can become a part of the Constitution it must be approved by three-fourths of the states. (But remember, the Israeli Zionists now control--have bought--60% of your Congress so who would rewrite your Constitution, do you suppose?)

In a nutshell, then, a CRC is a meeting of the delegates of the 50 states for discussions and proposals relating to the amending, changing or re-writing of the U.S. Constitution. At a convention, ANY part of the Constitution is fair game for change or deletion. The scope and variety of changes that can be made are limited only by the imaginations -- and morals -- of the participating state delegates and how large a bribe must be to ensure immoral voting. Since you and I witness the unlimited fall to bribery of your highest con­gressional representatives, how safe do you feel about their "moral" attitudes? Check out the bedroom habits, not to even mention the bribe taking while ALL claim they have done nothing illegal! I can hardly get Dharma to con­tinue typing, she feels it so hopeless. Just check the membership lists of the Trilateral Commission, the inter-family relationships of all your top officials, the Bilderbergers, the Council on Foreign Relations and frankly, your Senate and House of Representative lists. All of these can be obtained through the Liberty Library and hopefully, soon, through America West or, these Journals will be available through Liberty Library--if you all demand it. But you DO have to DEMAND IT!

LIBERTY LIBRARY, 300 INDEPENDENCE AVE, S.E., WASHINGTON, D.C. 20003.

DEMAND THAT THEY READ THEM, REVIEW THEM INDIVIDUALLY, AND SPOTLIGHT THEM IN PUBLIC NOTICE AS WELL AS CARRY THEM IN THE LIBRARY. THIS IS THE WAY YOU BEGIN TO MAKE A MAJOR IMPACT AS THE LITTLE VOICES BECOME LOUD VOICES AND FINALLY, NOTHING SAVE FREEDOM WILL BE ACCEPTABLE. BUT YOU MUST BE INFORMED AND YOU MUST INSIST THAT THE NATION BECOME INFORMED--DEMAND, DEMAND, DEMAND! FORGET ALIENS--DEMAND THE TRUTH BE SHOWERED UPON THE POPULACE--BECOME THE VOICE THAT CANNOT BE SILENCED!

I CANNOT STRESS FIRMLY ENOUGH -- A SECOND CONVENTION WHICH WILL WIPE AWAY AT LEAST TEN OF YOUR RIGHTS IS IM­MINENTLY LOOMING BEFORE YOUR NATION! IT WILL MAKE WA­TER-GATE, SPACE-GATE AND IRAN-GATE LOOK LIKE A FOOLISH GAME OF MARBLES OR DARTS AND, THIS TIME, YOU WILL BE THE LOSER IN THE MIDDLE!

James Madison in 1788 said it very well: "Having witnessed the difficulties and dangers experienced by the first convention which assembled under every propitious circumstance, I should tremble for the result of a second, meeting in the present temper of America. . .the prospect of a second convention would be viewed by all of Europe as a dark cloud hanging over the Constitu­tion..."

REAL DANGERS

You have some dangers today that were not present the first time. There are two immediate, overriding dangers posed by the calling of a second CRC. They are: the threat that public announcement of a new CRC could trigger a global financial panic leading to national bankruptcy for the economic collapse hangs like the blade of Damocles at best; and the threat that, once convened, the convention would degenerate into a political free-for-all -- a "runaway convention" with "chain reaction" which would probably uproot the entire U.S. Constitution with replacement by total control of individuals in a police state. You are very near to that at present; it is simply that it is still unconstitutional to do the things done unto you and then, all that limits control would be dissolved--you would be "had".

Both of these growing threats merit the serious consideration and scrutiny of all freedom-loving Americans. Why? Because ultimately, the hardest-hit victims of a CRC will prove to be the honest, hard-working citizens of your country. In short, the CRC will hurt Mr. and Mrs. America the very most and you are already the ones paying the price, so you had better know what to expect in advance if you want to avoid getting caught up in the panic and ren­dered helpless to the politicians.

Before these two rapidly growing threats become crippling realities you need to know some things:

THREAT #1: GLOBAL FINANCIAL PANIC LEADING TO ECONOMIC DEPRESSION AND NATIONAL BANKRUPTCY.

In Madison's day there were also political circumstances which were actually quite similar to those of today only on a more limited scale. There was a loan to America from Holland that had literally spared you Americans from impending bankruptcy. Madison cautioned in the strongest of terms that your allies would be very suspicious of a second convention, because it could easily be used to negate re-payment of foreign dept. Now could this be a ploy to do exactly that, my friends?

Today, some 200 years later, America finds itself in virtually the same position only magnified a trillion-fold. How many hundreds of billions of dollars worth of loans has the U.S. been granted by foreign countries over the past 10 years alone, in order to keep your financial "house of cards" from crumbling? Japan, by itself, has now helped finance over a TRILLION worth of American debt!

Yes, I know they keep sending your money off to every where else in the world--BUT, IT IS NOT YOUR MONEY WHICH IS GOING! IT IS BOR­ROWED! AMERICAN PERSONAL INCOME TAXES GO ONLY TO PAYMENT OF DEBT INTEREST! If Japan decided today to no longer support your debt, it would all be over! But they, too, are members of the Trilateral Commission so the globe teeters on a pinhead.

Opening a second Constitutional Convention would send a clear, un­mistakable signal to your allies and enemies alike that America is bracing for major institutional change. One major change would be to allow the actual power change to one man rule--i.e., the President could single-handedly, move into all-out world war and you could no nothing what-so-ever about it! It is a planned transposition.

If large, or even quite modest quantities of your certificates of debt were to be cashed in at par as a result of panic in overseas markets, the stock market crash of October 1987 would pale in comparison--and that is exactly what happened, only it was a few bonds. Calling for a convention would undoubtedly trigger just such an event in the world exchanges, as easily today as snapping your finger.

The results of such a panic by worried foreign investors? The stock market would simply disintegrate in the initial chaos. Corporate America would lay in shambles. And Americans by the tens of millions would lose absolutely everything they have ever worked for -- material possessions first, and then individual rights and liberties directly afterwards as "emergency measures" proposed at the convention are hurriedly approved and implemented by panicky delegates.

Get up on your feet and demand that your state and federal representatives oppose all calls for a Constitutional Convention.

THREAT #2: A "RUNAWAY CONVENTION" THAT COULD BE USED TO UPROOT THE CONSTITUTION AND REPLACE YOUR PRESENT FORM OF GOVERNMENT.

The greatest threat posed by a second convention is that it could easily become a "runaway convention". That is, instead of being limited to a single issue such as the so-called Balanced Budget Amendment or Anti-flag Burning, the convention could just as easily be opened up to an unending parade of issues and proposals alien to the American way of life as it used to be.

A runaway CRC could result in literally dozens of dangerous changes to your control system and freedom of "rights". It would change the entire structure as now laid forth.

Ones tend to pooh-pooh these possibilities as impossible--but this is the same government who gave you Iran-gate, Watergate and has covered the space situation for half a century right under your trusting noses.

Oops, there is a precedent'? Remember that the 1787 convention was convened for the sole purpose of revising the Articles of Confederation. Yet they were not revised. They were trashed and replaced completely--and these were good old boys actually looking out for your personal welfare. It can just as realistically happen today with trashing of your entire Constitution--for already the "laws in court" are functioning "as if' it were already a fact. You have no common law any more--you function under Admiralty law and the rule of basically one man--the Judge God! Have you tried to get a fair hearing with a jury in a dispute in an amount over the constitutional $20? Have you tried to represent yourself in a court without a lawyer? Have you tried just to get enough money to pay for a lawyer'? I thought not!

How about a few words from a former Supreme Court Justice, Warren Burger, "Should we have another Constitutional Convention? There is no way, any more than the Continental Congress could control the convention in Philadelphia, to put a muzzle on a Constitutional Convention today. Once convened, it will do whatever the majority wants it to do. I would not favor it."

SAFETY CHECKS?
    Nonetheless, CRC supporters argue and prattle that there is a protective barrier of so-called safety checks surrounding a second CRC. They claim these are designed specifically to prevent a second convention from becoming such a "runaway convention".

But would they do the job? Take a look at the eight major "safety checks" the CRC forces are touting, in order to see how much or how little safety is actually provided:

Safety Check #1: Once a convention has been called, Congress can avoid it by acting on the balanced budget amendment itself.

NOT TRUE. Once 34 states call for the convention, Congress has no choice but to convene it according to the clear wording of Article V of the U. S. Constitution.

Safety Check #2: Congress establishes the convention procedures, and can control the Convention in this manner.

NOT TRUE. Nowhere in the Constitution does it state how convention proceedings are to be determined, nor how the delegates are to be selected. Since formal convention proceedings are non-existent to date, how can a convention be controlled through them?

Safety Check #3: The delegates would have a legal obligation to stay on the topic of a balanced budget.

NOT TRUE. Nowhere in the law, as it pertains to a CRC, can one find ANY legal. obligation of delegates--NOWHERE!

Safety Check #4: The voting public would demand that a convention be limited.

NOT TRUE. Be realistic, for good or for bad, the voters have been demanding a balanced budget amendment for a long time. The same members of Congress who have ignored this plea would be in the position of selecting convention delegates, or having the delegates hand-picked from their districts. Voters would no more be able to influence these delegates than they influence their own Congressional reps right now that sell out to the foreign lobbys and take bribes on a regular and ongoing basis.

Safety Check #5: Even if delegates did favor opening the convention to another issue, it is unlikely they would all favor opening it to the same issue.

TRUE! In fact, they would open the convention up to multitudes of issues and proposals already on the waiting lists. And the same kinds of shady political deals would occur then as they do every day in Washington, D.C. i.e., "You give me this, and I'll give you that". Now you tell me if there is truly safety for the hens to lock the fox in the hen-house? Congressmen foxes are "always hungry".

Safety Check #6: Congress would have the power to refuse ratification of any additional amendment proposals.

Nowhere is this procedure clearly spelled out. Besides, if Congress were of a mind to limit a convention to the sole issue of a balanced budget amendment, why haven't they simply taken the issue up amongst themselves, and added the amendment to the Constitution the same way they added the other 16 amendments? BECAUSE IT IS NOT AT ISSUE--THEY WANT TO TAKE AWAY ALL OF YOUR CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS WHICH NOW EXIST!!! HEAR ME!?!

Safety Check #7: Proposals which stray beyond the convention call would be subject to a court challenge.

Would you actually put the entire U.S. Constitution at risk on the flimsy hope that today's wishy-washy courts MIGHT challenge proposals straying beyond the convention call? Even if a proposal or two were to be challenged in court, the court has no obligation whatsoever to strike the offending proposal down.

Safety Check #8: Thirty-eight states must ratify any changes in the Constitution that are passed at a convention.

There is no time limit, my sleepy little friends, for ratification of amendments proposed at Constitutional Conventions, as there are for ALL Congressionally-inspired amendments. Over time, 38 states would ratify ANYTHING. Furthermore, convention delegates can CHANGE THE RATIFICATION REQUIREMENTS VIRTUALLY AT WILL, in order to suit their own agenda, just as your forefathers did at the convention of 1787!

So where are all the safety measures in the "Safety Checks"--the only checks your Congressional representatives seem to understand are those which are negotiable and payable to themselves personally, along with checks received as loans and sent forth out of your country while your populace can't afford to even have a checking account!

There are no safety checks -- there is simply a big fog of snow being put over on the gullible American public in order to hasten the advent of total control through a second convention.

Well, you do want a balanced budget! Well, unfortunately, the "safety checks" aren't the only fraudulent aspects of today's growing drive to have a new convention called. IN FACT, THE BIGGEST FRAUD OF ALL IS THE BALANCED BUDGET AMENDMENT (BBA) ITSELF!

Dharma, allow a rest please and this will be our next subject for discussion. I sincerely hope that all you readers will have severe indigestion over these projections. Do you actually have to hand the gun to the executioner for your own execution? You must learn to HEAR what they whisper in secret sessions. For just as you chuckle over the antics of your government politi­cians--so do they laugh at you while they spit upon your very existence. GET MAD! CONFOUND IT AMERICA--GET MAD!

Hatonn to stand-by. May God truly help you precious children of the lie, for you need it desperately. AHO!

THE CONSTITUTION AND FREEDOM

REC/T #3 SANANDA

THURSDAY, MAY 31, 1990 11:04 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 288
    Thomas, you are worse than Dharma -- the sandalwood incense is fine, but the smoke is enough to choke a sweat lodge Lakota. You will remove the name_________ from all writings thus far and in the future and you will replace it with Thomas, please. This is for your own protection. I Am Sananda, and I continue to speak in Radiance, for I Am Light. Continue, please.

You are on the very brink of a political disaster that will affect the lives of every man, woman, and child in your country. You have no concept of what a police state really is until you have lived in a communist controlled state -- is this what you want -- is THIS WHAT YOU WANT?! That is exactly what you will end up with if you continue to sleep through the political manuveu­verings which will bring about a Constitutional Convention and which will, in fact, he your very downfall. Don't you see? Don't you see? It must be stopped at all cost!

Don't throw stones, don't put down and criticize these ones; hear, really hear, then call, write, wire your representatives and demand that they oppose such action against your Constitution. Are you prepared, if you don't take action, for the consequences? Are you? I thought not. Lazy, lazy modern man, where is your spirit for freedom? Where is the strength that long ago made this land great? You have not the time to linger in the remembering, you must regain of your commitment to freedom and do whatever is necessary to see to it that your very lives are not placed into the hands of the lion keepers, for you shall surely be devoured...all the while wondering why.

Can I not reach through to you? Can I not cause you to stop and think and examine your lives?...while there is yet a brief time to do so? Please, I beg of thee to hear what I say, your freedom is at stake, your very lives are at stake. All is not lost until the battle is over and the Controllers are already planning the victory celebration for it appears to be all but complete. The question worthy of examination is, will you allow it? Will you? Have you given up all hope, all concern, all caring, all initiative in the stupor of "being entertained"? If man does not come forth of his own volition and take control of his destiny with the guidance of God, where will he journey to? What despair must befall man for man to open his eyes? How deep must the pit be before the upward journey has importance?

It is not reaching for the stars that I speak of, but reaching to maintain the very freedoms guaranteed to you by the Constitution! Can ye even spell of it correctly? What is the 5th Amendment? The 8th? The 1st? Know you these things? How many Amendments are there? Are you sure? And what of the Bill of Rights? WE THE PEOPLE, remember? Not we the manip­ulators...not we the conspirators...not we the politicians...WE THE PEOPLE in order to form a more perfect union, not division. If you take not action then division is exactly what you will have for you will be split into such internal violence and conflict that will make the Civil War look like a tea party. Do you think I'm joking? We'll see who will be laughing when the police knock in your door because someone "thought" you "might" have this or that. Protect against unreasonable search and seizure, remember?

How far the ship has strayed off course, now you enter a stretch of quiet water thinking all is well. Well soon you will find out that the quiet water is filled with sharks and they are circling for the feast, and YOU ARE IT!

"Oh, I can't do anything, I'm just..." as long as that is your outlook you can't. And by not you will reap the rewards of that inaction. Take up thy strength and get mad enough to write that letter, make that call, what have you to lose? Only your privacy, freedom, rights...that's all, only everything you currently know. And you know what else? Apparently you don't love those precious freedoms guaranteed by your Constitution because you are so willing to passively let them slip from you by allowing someone else to decide for you. Is there anyone you know who you would trust with that kind of responsibility? I thought not, I thought not.

What are you going to do about it? Well? Don't come running to God or Jesus, "Oh Father they took away our rights, our freedom, our privacy, why didn't you warn us?" He did! I Am! Let him who has ears to hear, hear. Let him who has eyes to see, see. And do not ask for whom the bell tolls for it tolls for thy soon to be lost Constitution...unless you take action. The choice, as always, is yours.

I Am Sananda
    One with Father God
    and The Creation

Will your country move into greatness?
    Or will it fall...

주제글 정보