PJ 45
CHAPTER 5

REC #1 HATONN

THU, FEBRUARY 20, 1992 9:06 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 187

THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 20, 1992

TODAY'S WATCH

ISRAEL/LEBANON

You will note the war is escalating. I can do no more than warn you. Israel is deliberately starting a world war and it is all in the aftermath of leadership (yours) meetings in the area. ALL military personnel are at stand-by alert.

CITIBANK

For you who wish further confirmation in the banking industry-- keep your eyes to the papers, please, because there is no way to keep the inside crimes from coming forth within the next few days.

This is all entangled with Bache and officers from Bache are in the midst of giving depositions. Your government has been conducting a "sting" operation with Citibank as the point. It has culminated now and the president and several, perhaps 10 or so, corporate officers WILL BE INDICTED. Is this new criminal­ity? No--it is only now coming to focus in order to pull all the banks into one sweeping entity. WHAT IS REALLY IRRITAT­ING TO ME IS THAT THESE PERSONS HAVE BEEN PLAYING GAMES WITH FUNDING FOR SOME OF OUR PROJECTS AND YET ONES IN CHARGE ARE DISIN­CLINED TO LISTEN TO ME. I HAVE GIVEN, OVER AND OVER AGAIN, THE DANGERS AND SPECIFICALLY IN THE PAST HAVE GIVEN SUCCINCT AND DIRECT IN­FORMATION WHICH HAS CEASED BECAUSE SPOUSES AND OTHERS ARE OF FUNDAMENTAL "CHRISTIAN" BELIEF AND SEND MY INFORMATION BACK TO SOURCE. YOU WILL LEARN AND RECEIVE GOD'S HELP WHEN YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR CIRCUM­STANCES AND THAT IF YOU ARE A PART OF GOD'S IMMEDIATE PLANS--YOU WILL FIND EITHER SUCCESS OR NOT, ACCORDING TO THE INTENT OF INPUT. SO BE IT--MAY THE WISE COME TO HEAR AND SEE. YOU ARE IN THE CLOSING DAYS AND THE WORLD IS FILLED WITH LIARS AND CHEATS--MOST FROM THE VERY PULPITS OF CHURCHES TO KEEP YOU IMPRIS­ONED. I SPENT DAYS WRITING ABOUT CHASE BANK, BCCI, CITIBANK AND OTHERS INVOLVED. THE PLAY IS AMONG THE "BIG BOYS" TO MAKE A "KILLING" BE­FORE THE GONG SOUNDS--YOU CITIZENS HAVE BEEN "HAD" EVERY IMAGINABLE WAY MAN CAN THINK UP. I REFUSE TO ALLOW ANY SUCH ATTITUDE TO COME FROM ANYTHING WITH WHICH I MIGHT BE­COME ENTANGLED. PONDER THESE THINGS BE­CAUSE UNTIL INTENT IS "FOR" GOD'S SERVICE IN TRUTH--GOD DOES NOT SERVE YOU. AS LONG AS YOU SERVE IN A MISPLACED VERSION OF SO-CALLED "GOD'S PLAN" AND EVEN ONE IOTA OF THE DOC­TRINE DEVIATES FROM THE LAWS OF GOD--YOU WILL NOT BE ATTENDED IN FULLNESS. I SUGGEST ALL GET THEIR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT, SUCCINCT AND REFOCUSED.

SECURITIES

I am continually badgered regarding this or that investment. Remember something, chelas, I do not deal in your money. I can analyze possible safety measures but even with those in point of my explanation--I tell you the window of opportunity may well be very, very limited. I am sorry if you miss op­portunity for shelter but I will do no more about it.

I do not like what I see happening within the ranks of the Common Law Service Center. I DO NOT SANCTION NOR RECOMMEND TRUSTS OF ANY KIND. I believe there can be a temporary use for them in some instances. Moreover, I DO NOT RECOMMEND FOUNDATIONS IN ANY FORM UNDER ALMOST ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. YOU ARE SPEAKING OF "TAX FREE" COVERAGES AND IT IS SIMPLY GOING TO BECOME A TOTALLY BAD SIT­UATION. I RECOMMEND, AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE A COUPLE OF THOUSAND TIMES--FOR THIS PERIOD OF TIME I BELIEVE YOUR BEST AND MOST SECURE ROUTE IS THROUGH INCORPORATION IN THE STATE OF NEVADA--AND DON'T SHOW ANY PROFIT. THAT MEANS CAREFUL MANAGEMENT AND I AM NOT GOING TO SPEAK OF IT HEREIN AND HAVE THE INFORMATION MISREPRESENTED AND/OR MISPER­CEIVED. I HAVE NO INTEREST IN YOUR "TAXES". I can grant you that if you already have funds in such entities and cannot remove it other than to a like entity--it may remotely be feasible to do so. When the Planners who have pulled off gain­ing of the world go to work--you are not going to cover many assets by tax deductions--you would be far wiser to put your as­sets to work and build income making industry. You have come to a place historically wherein simply hoarding money is of ab­solutely no merit. I am not, herein, going to go over it again for I weary of the repetition. I further remind all of you--YOU will decide for it is but mine to offer the information. We cannot see how long OUR METHOD will be valid for it becomes difficult to have institutions which will serve in the capacity required for we require substantially lasting Elite owned banks so that collat­eral will not simply be confiscated along with safe-deposit gold. CAN THEY DO IT? When the big man has the big gun, he can do anything he chooses!

I will help you to GROW AND FLOURISH--I will not help you to hoard your physical assets while your brother is brought to death and destruction. If you wish to utilize our shelter--we welcome you. If you but wish to take our people's time and re­sources for your own personal gain--I am sorry--our purpose is to ready a place for God to come aboard--not attend individual banking accounts during the downfall of nations.

SAFETY

By the way--I am now refusing to answer questions regarding places of "safety"! Safety from what? Safety for what purpose? No place is SAFE and EVERY place is SAFE. What do you wish to do--serve or survive? I don't need any "survivors" who simply plan to continue a physically projected path when the waters recede. If you want fables and fairy tales of Ascension-- go elsewhere to your fortune tellers for if you are attuned to God--YOU WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE--LISTENING INTENTLY FOR INSTRUCTIONS!

I am going to remark--again--on the merit of "learning Ascension"--HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU SEEN ASCEND?? DON'T GIVE ME "JESUS"--FOR YOU DIDN'T SEE IT AND HE DID NOT ASCEND IN THE MANNER GIVEN UNTO YOU BY THE SOOTHSAYERS. I am given a wonderful question, in full and loving intent, for this next Saturday's meeting which goes something like this: "What happens before, during and following Ascension?" Better you ones recognize what happens to you in the physical--ON YOUR PLANE--during the time you HOPE TO ASCEND. My intent is not to make light of inquiries but I always use examples and if my input contradicts another "channel's" version of a "thing"--I bow to your choices. WHICH, however, SOUNDS REASONABLE, LOGICAL AND POSSIBLE within the laws of natural physics and according to God's Laws? More important to attend God's Laws for if you do not offer willingness to serve God's Laws and those of balanced Creation--you aren't going to "ascend" at ANY RATE short of total annihilation of your planet by means destructive to soul essence and then, it will be for safe passage only--to a suitable place to match the level of your individual growth. YOU take care of your lessons--GOD WILL TAKE CARE OF YOUR ASCENSION!

CIA AND BUSH'S EARLY INVOLVEMENT

Dharma, George needs a personal meeting with me and then you need to be elsewhere. Therefore, allow us to write on the CIA for a while and I ask that we slide out of format and pick up a segment of the story of George Bush around the time of the Bay of Pigs. Thank you.

We are having a miserable problem with security for the researchers and compilers of this information--some of which is invalid hearsay so I ask to allow for anonymity in the present until we decide how best to go about the publishing of the information with security for the people involved as well as the publisher. Our work has been discounted by the ones in point-- most because they have been exposed to none of it. It is leaking out because no one will publish and I will await "value change" before I ask even one more thing of George Green at America West. WE SHALL WAIT AND SEE.

GEORGE BUSH INVOLVEMENTS IN INFAMY

Bush publicly claims to have not been involved with the CIA at the time of the happenings we shall discuss. We shall see just what he was doing and if this be so.

From Donald Freed, Death in Washington (Westport, Conn., 1980): "JM/WAVE...proliferated across Florida in preparation for the Bay of Pigs invasion. A subculture of fronts, proprietaries, suppliers, transfer agents, conduits, dummy corporations, blind drops, detective agencies, law firms, electronic firms, shopping centers, airlines, radio stations, the mob and the church and the banks: a false and secret nervous system twitching to stimuli supplied by the cortex in Clandestine Services in Langley. After defeat on the beach in Cuba, JM/WAVE became a continuing and extended Miami Station, CIA's largest in the continental United States. A large sign in front of the .... building complex reads: 'U.S. GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS PROHIBIT DISCUSSION OF THIS ORGANIZATION OR FACILITY'." [H: Gosh, sounds like the forbidden subject of whether or not records meet the lies projected by the Zionists regarding the Holocaust--it becomes illegal to speculate!!!]

Chelas, there is positive proof that George Bush's activities during the late 1950's and early 1960's were incomplete in very important reports of his actions--if not missing entirely from documentation made available except to above "top secret" archives and "national security" cover-ups.

Starting at about the time of the Bay of Pigs invasion in the spring of 1961 came the first slips that Bush, in addition to working for Zapata Offshore (basically in drug running), was also a participant in other cover operations of the U.S. intelli­gence community.

These participations would fit right in with the pledges made right in the old Skull and Bones Society of Dad, Prescott Bush, as well as within the Brown Brothers Harriman networks. Dur­ing the twentieth century, the Skull and Bones/Harriman circles have always maintained a sizeable and often decisive presence inside the intelligence organizations of the State Department, the Treasury Department, the Office of Naval Intelligence, the Of­fice of Strategic Services, and the Central Intelligence Agency.

George Bush was most certainly associated with the CIA prior to 1963. Bush started working for the agency in 1960-61, using his oil business as a cover for clandestine activities. By the time of the Kennedy assassination, there is official FBI documentation regarding "Mr. George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency". Despite official disclaimers, chelas, this IS THE SAME MAN THAT IS NOW PRESIDENT OF THE U.S. AND DWELLS IN YOUR WHITE HOUSE.

This great mystery of George Bush as a covert operator is proven on four points right on physical evidence--so forget, please, space cadets. Each one represents great political and es­pionage scandals of postwar American history:

1. The abortive Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba, launched on April 16-17, 1961, prepared with the assistance of the CIA's "Miami Station" (also known under the code name JM/WAVE). After the failure of the amphibious landings of Brigade 2506, Miami Station, under the leadership of Theodore Shackley, became the focus for Operation Mongoose, a series of covert operations di­rected against Castro, Cuba, and other targets.

2. The assassination of President John F. Kennedy in Dallas on November 22, 1963, and the cover-up of those responsible for the crime.

3. The Watergate scandal, beginning with an April 1971 visit to Miami, Florida by E. Howard Hunt on the tenth anniversary of the Bay of Pigs invasion to recruit operatives for the White House Special Investigations Unit (the Plumbers, and later Wa­tergate burglars) from among Cuban-American Bay of Pigs vet­erans. I told you long ago--Hunt shot the President that day from behind the fence. Same old E. Howard Hunt!

4. The Iran-Contra Affair, which became a public scandal dur­ing October-November 1986, several of whose central figures, such as Felix Rodriguez, were also veterans of the Bay of Pigs--AND INVOLVED IN THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION!

George's role in both Watergate and the October Surprise/Iran-­Contra complex has already been handled in detail--but, we shall cover it again in proper sequence as we move along so per­spective can be more accurately given to continuity of involve­ment. It is more important herein to realize that some thirty years of covert operations, in many respects, form a single con­tinuous whole. The entire new Cuban cadre now simply emerged from the Bay of Pigs. The names, Howard Hunt, Bernard Barker, Rolando Martinez, Felix Rodriguez and Euge­nio Martinez would, in the next quarter century, pop up, often decisively, over and over again in the most dangerous American foreign policy crises. They didn't bother to cover it too care­fully--simply expecting the American Public to be totally oblivi­ous to the whole scenario and no one would notice. Over and over again the same names popped up in conjunction with dan­gerous American foreign policy crises. There were Cubans flying missions for the CIA in the Congo and even for the Por­tuguese in Africa; Cubans were the burglars of Watergate; Cubans played key roles in Nicaragua, in Irangate, in the American move into the Persian Gulf. Felix Rodriguez says that he was infiltrated into Cuba with the other members of the "Grey Team" in conjunction with the Bay of Pigs landings; this is the same man you will note directing the Contra supply effort in Central America during the 1980's, working under the direct supervision of Don Gregg and George Bush. Theodore Shackley, the JM/WAVE station chief, later shows up in Bush's 1979­80 presidential campaign.

Such covert operations have drawn upon the same pool of per­sonnel. They are to a significant extent the handiwork of the same crowd. It is therefore revealing to project forward and backward in time the individuals and groups of individuals who appear as the cast of characters in one scandal, and compare them with the cast of characters for the other scandals, including the secondary ones that have not been enumerated right here.

E. Howard Hunt, for example, shows up as a confirmed part of the overthrow of the Guatemalan government of Jacopo Arbenz in 1954, as an important part of the chain of command in the Bay of Pigs, as a person repeatedly accused of having been in Dallas on the day Kennedy was shot--and was and did--and as one of the central figures of Watergate.

George Bush is demonstrably one of the most important protag­onists of the Watergate scandal, and was the overall director of Iran-Contra. Since he appears, especially in Iran-Contra, in close proximity to Bay of Pigs holdovers, it is surely legitimate to wonder when his association with those Bay of Pigs Cubans might have started.

1959 was the year that Bush started operating out of the Zapata Offshore headquarters in Houston; it was also the year that Fidel Castro seized power in Cuba. Officially, as we have noted, George was now a businessman whose work took him at times to Louisiana, where Zapata had offshore drilling operations. George was a frequent visitor to New Orleans. Because of his family's estate on Jupiter Island, he visited, frequently, the Hobe Sound area. And then, never overlook those most valued Zapata Offshore drilling operations in the Florida strait. This allowed for all sorts of contraband to come ashore directly with­out inspection--through and via Zapata operations.

The Jupiter Island connection and father Prescott's Brown Brothers Harriman/Skull and Bones networks are the KEY. Jupiter Island meant Averell Harriman, Robert Lovett, C. Dou­glas Dillon and other Anglophile financiers who had directed the U.S. intelligence community long before there had been a CIA at all. And, in the backyard of the Jupiter Island OLYMPIANS (see definition in other writings of Committee 300) and under their direction, a powerful covert operations base was now being assembled in which George Bush would have been present at the creation simply as a matter of "birthright".

OPERATION ZAPATA

Let us talk about Zapata for a bit. During 1959-60, Allen Dulles and the Eisenhower Administration began to assemble in south Florida the infrastructure for covert action against Cuba. This was the JM/WAVE capability, later formally constituted as the CIA Miami station. JM/WAVE was an operational center for the Eisenhower regime's project of staging an invasion of Cuba using a secret army of anti-Castro Cuban exiles (yes, even "good-old Ike"--why do you think the Elite made him king?) or­ganized, armed, trained, transported, and directed by the CIA. The Cubans, called Brigade 2506, were trained in secret camps in Guatemala, and they had air support from B-26 bombers based in Nicaragua. This invasion was crushed by Castro's de­fending forces in less than three days. Funny thing about those Castro forces--they could only have been endowed with master­ful Soviet leadership, don't you think?

Before going along with the plan so eagerly touted by Allen Dulles, Kennedy had established the precondition that under no circumstances whatsoever would there be direct intervention by U.S. military forces against Cuba. On the one hand, Dulles had assured Kennedy that the news of the invasion would trigger an insurrection which would sweep Castro and his regime away. On the other, Kennedy had to be concerned about provoking a global thermonuclear confrontation with the U.S.S.R. in the eventuality that Nikita Khrushchev decided to respond to a U.S. Cuban gambit by, for example, cutting off U.S. access to Berlin. Ah yes, what "tangled webs".

Hints of the covert presence of George Bush were scattered here and there, and all around, the Bay of Pigs invasion. The code name for the Bay of Pigs was actually "Operation Pluto" but old E. Howard H. couldn't bear losing ego seniority and denies that this was the code name used by JM/WAVE personnel; Hunt writes: "So perhaps the Pentagon referred to the Brigade invasion as Pluto. CIA did not." But Hunt doesn't tell you what the CIA code name actually was--it was "Operation Pluto" among some other equally "cute" phraseology. I never can get over your need for trite, cutesy and totally debasing idiot code-names and "initials" labels.

You will also note that in the "exposing" done by Hunt, he also does not tell you what was in the Watergate era White House SAFE. Well--he might actually have "sold out" due to the incredibly disloyal person in point--had everything not been totally buried by FBI Director Patrick Gray. Hunt is an interesting study in one who would seem to be totally evil and yet never more than a henchman--so beware of this type of entity for you can't tell who or what with which you might be dealing.

The CIA code name was most often utilized as "Operation Zapata", not "Jupiter". The plan was so referred to by ones such as Richard Bissell of the CIA, one of the plan's prime promoters, in briefings to President Kennedy in the Cabinet Room on March 29, 1961. I ask that as these names pop up you relate them to the material being written in our outlay of the CIA material, please. It all must be integrated and you may never get the deleted material from other resource. I make reference to other resources simply so that you can rest assured that the information IS AVAILABLE and not simply mysterious thought forms of one, Dharma. Actually, it's more for HER input than for yours for she sits on the "hot seat" ALL the time. I wonder how many of YOU perceive yourselves to be so brave? So be it.

Does Operation Zapata have anything to do with Zapata Off-shore? Well, in that Zapata Oil was set up as a "fit-in", it is hard to tell which came first the chicken or the egg. After all, Zapata had been a very public figure in his own right, and the subject of a motion picture acted by Marlon Brando. The landing beach, the Playa Giron, utilized in this operation is located south of the city of Cienfuegos on the Zapata Peninsula, on the south coast of Cuba.

THE BARBARA

Then there is the question of the Brigade 2506 landing fleet, which was composed of five older freighters bought or chartered from the Garcia Steamship Lines, bearing the names of Houston, Rio Escondido, Cariber, Atlantic and Lake Charles. Oops--in addition to these vessels just named, which were outfitted as transport ships, there were two somewhat better armed fire support ships, the Blagar AND THE BARBARA. George also named his infamous death-trap (for his comrades trapped inside when he abandoned them) plane--the Barbara!

The Barbara was originally an LCI (Landing Craft Infantry) of earlier vintage. Attention is attracted at once to the Barbara and the Houston, in the first case because you must have noted the above habit of George's naming his combat vessels "Barbara" after, of course, his wife Barbara. In the second case, Bush was at this time a resident and Republican activist of Houston, Texas. Further, these vessels were seen and documented at offshore drilling rigs for undisclosed reasons.

After the defeat of the Bay of Pigs invasion, there was great animosity against Kennedy among the survivors of Brigade 2506, some of whom eventually made their way back to Miami after being released from Castro's prisoner-of-war camps. There was also great animosity against Kennedy on the part of the JM/WAVE (CIA) personnel.

During the early 1950's, E. Howard Hunt had been the CIA station chief in Mexico City--(No-o-o!?!)--YES INDEEDY! A quite embittered David Atlee Phillips (JM/WAVE veteran) tattles--and that can be found in his account called THE NIGHT WATCH. E. Howard Hunt had been the immediate superior of a young CIA recruit named William F. Buckley, the Yale graduate and Skull and Bones member who later founded the National Review. I'm sorry, chelas, I didn't write the story--I just report it! Hunt spoke his opinion very clearly about the Bay of Pigs: "No event since the communization of China in 1949 has had such a profound effect on the United States and its allies as the defeat of the U.S.-trained Cuban invasion brigade at the Bay of Pigs in April 1961.

"Out of the humiliation grew the Berlin Wall, the missile crisis, guerrilla warfare throughout Latin America and Africa, and our Dominican Republic intervention. Castro's beachhead triumph opened a bottomless Pandora's box of difficulties that affected not only the United States, but most of its allies in the Free World.

"These bloody and subversive events would not have taken place had Castro been toppled. Instead of standing firm, our govern­ment pyramided crucially wrong decisions and allowed Brigade 2506 to be destroyed. The Kennedy Administration yielded Castro all the excuse he needed to gain a tighter grip on the is­land of Jose Marti, then moved shamefacedly into the shadows and hoped the Cuban issue would simply melt away."

I think it becomes quite clear WHY there would be great media push and political pressure to hide documentation and denounce investigations by ones such as Oliver Stone and discredit the motion picture in any way possible--because truth is so thick and deep as to hang bunches of participants--mostly all in high gov­ernment places.

I want you to think a minute about media--say "cable media" and CNN. What is a major note of interest? The continual ad­vertising of such things as "National Geographic" and "National Review". Chelas, if you pay not attention--there is less than lit­tle hope for your saving your nation--much less the "free" world.

Dharma, when we write again I need to speak briefly of the Kennedy-McArthur connection. You the ones of the public are so grossly uninformed and misinformed that we simply have to take the time and effort to speak of these things. Thank you for your attention and, Dharma, thank you for your service Walk in peace this day. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by.

PJ 45
CHAPTER 6

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., FEBRUARY 21, 1992 7:40 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 188

FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 21, 1992

TODAY'S WATCH

ISRAEL/LEBANON

Unlike the Eveready commercial where the rabbit will eventu­ally run down--the war continues to rev-up. Keep your eye open to other things going on and this will fit into its proper placement. Remember what I told you about WATER in a writing some couple of months past. This is a major reason for such encounters as well as forced building--to claim water. The aquifers which feed Israel are under the West Bank and the Gaza Strip. Israel plans to have all the land above these re­sources one way or another. So be it.

OTHER MATTERS

I move rapidly from one subject pattern to another which causes great difficulty at times and for that I make hardy apologies. I am, however, continually interested in how "shoe fitting" takes place. Ones think that God sees not--No, it is man and often Space Command who sees not. God SEES ALL.

We have had several ones come through our places of sharing and through the businesses which spring forth in service to assist through this time of hard times and blistering competition. There are ones located in our proximity of service in this area who actually do not serve THIS cause or are still seeking direc­tion in their own pathway. Does it mean their service is not worthy? No--it means only that ones within the employment al­ready set up, mostly due to lack of funding--cannot function within their requirements.

It is quite natural that ones feel displaced and abused at times--forgetting that at this time ALL comes from money attended by the one or two who assume total responsibility while the re­ceivers seem to think there is limitless supply. The limitless supply comes when the receivers have also shared in unlimited measure--and you simply are not yet "there".

As I ponder this situation a few weeks past I ran past several in­stances without subject change other than paragraph separation for I wish neither to embarrass nor handle personal business within these documents. One subject did not necessarily lead into the next.

I suggest that you ones might consider why you put shoes upon your feet which may or may not fit!

I said that one had turned in the Common Law Service Center for "selling software". I also said that it was from ones who de­sired work within the "group" for service and remuneration. I failed to state that the initials of "those" guilty parties are K.H. and T.A.C. May this serve as a lesson for all of us in making judgments. Let us also remember to always project in such manner that we are above even the slightest suspicion as comes from prior actions in point.

I repeat the question to the ones who seek "something" and find it not visible--what do you want from us? YOU must find that which you can do and wherein you can offer talents--it is NOT for these ones to MAKE A PLACE. The projects are yet un­funded and the supply of personal funds has long since run out. Remember--this is not a center for study nor group experience. This is a place of work for bringing forth the WORD and laying a foundation for experience to see a remnant through and offer possibilities of regrouping. We are most wondrously happy to share all that we have--but when the "what we have" is ex­hausted--what more can you expect from the ones who have given? They give unto the cause of the WORD at this time and all else must follow in proper sequence.

I am humbly grateful to you ones who share this burden for we could not function at all were it not for your participation. Please remember that we write for over six billion people and the miserable picking and rock-throwing becomes unacceptable.

OUR WORK

I am disappointed as my own workers within this very place of­fer totally off-the-wall explanations on subjects of "faith" and our "work" unto callers. Can we not keep silence or--at the least--give opinions to callers? You express opinions as being Hatonn's and they are NOT. I sit with tape in hand from a beautiful person who expresses longing desire to pull these ones from the grip of Satan and Hatonn. Good--I express not annoy­ance at the caller or tape-maker but at my own people who then pronounce "total confusion" now that the tape has been sent. From the first expression on the tape it was blatantly clear from where came the resource of information--with total ignorance of more than a couple of papers somehow causing the attack. If ones read our work--they will find no contradiction nor confu­sion. Confusion in our material comes FROM NOT KNOW­ING WHAT IT IS YOU ARE PRESENTING--AND SPEAK­ING AS IF YOU KNOW.

CHANNELS

I welcome your inquiries and most certainly appreciate your sharing of information gleaned from another. But, chelas, please use your intelligent discernment. Just as ones ask ME about such things as Ramtha, Lazarus, and different "Channels"--I do not have right to speak on those subjects for I am not informed as to that which is their business. If their work fits within the LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION--what pick can you have? If not--they are uninformed or misled.

Example: I have been sent a portion of a newsletter from one who receives from some energy called "This Awareness". "This Awareness"??? Does this energy not have a name or identification? Why do you not demand identification? This is like using the term "unified" as a proper label. "Awareness" is not a "name" nor an identification.

I take no exception to the attention given by this one in response to many inquiries regarding the Phoenix material--in fact, I am most happy to have the ability to interact. Ones ask for re­sponse when they have only seen one or two documents--at most--and then turn to "Awareness" and ask judgment (yes, I said "judgment"). The person and "Awareness" have seen no more of the information or papers than has the inquirer but we get two full pages of detailed credit and discredit all mixed in the same pot.

For readers of the Phoenix material who have followed along and read their homework--there is no confusion nor failure to measure intent. With over 12,000 pages of writing I think all of you can find something of value in the pile of material. If you know the rules of discernment according to laws we keep re­peating and repeating unto you--you have no problem with "belief".

I get credit for telling Truth and then smacked because it is written "somewhere". Do you not read? I have stated over and over and over again--I GIVE WHAT IS ALREADY ON YOUR PLACE AS PERTAINS TO. ACTIONS OF THE ELITE--SO THAT YOU CAN GET CONFIRMATION. Do you badger a Journalist for reporting the news? The point is to integrate the "news" so that the sleeping masses can finally see and hear it!!! Wherein the subject is God and soul journey--YOU WILL GET TRUTH AND NO FLOWERS TO DISTRACT YOU FROM THE GRAVE INTO WHICH THE WORLD IS READY TO ROLL.

As with the taped message which does all in the name of "Jesus" (ALL), and then says Truth: "...who was named by the Apostle Paul....", etc. Indeed? Wherein is your 'CHRIST'? "Christ" is the point and not a man named by another man. You have now focused on a PHYSICAL BEING and left out the one com­ponent part of value--CHRIST, which is a state of being in en­ergy form--called spiritual.

Now, as with "Awareness", the speaker goes along very well as he quotes from a letter of inquirer: "Word from knowledgeable sources has stated that this information is only copied from al­ready existing materials and the government is actually behind this, adding mistruths to a percentage of the information in order to confuse and mislead those who have a high amount of aware­ness concerning covered-up issues. ("This Awareness" sug­gested the last paragraph be reread.) "Word from knowledge­able sources has stated that this information is only copied from already existing materials, and the government is actually be­hind this, adding mistruths to a percentage of the information in order to confuse and mislead those who have a high amount of awareness concerning covered-up issues."

This goes on for some two pages so allow me to spare the space and time, please. Number one: if there is already "awareness of events", how can more clarification possibly cause CONFU­SION? Next, even "Awareness" indicates the Truth of the pro­jections of the MATERIAL--THEN GOES RIGHT ON TO STATE: "DON'T TAKE THE INFORMATION SERI­OUSLY......!!!"

I am denounced--actually my scribe is denounced--and named, Doris Ekker. Well, I shall be happy to share a bit further for the ones sending the information to this place removed all evi­dence of source of "Awareness" identity by sending only perti­nent Phoenix reference. This is proper and fine, I just wish to make a point for clarity. I would suggest that I see that these are ones, Avaton and Vikki. I make no comment on their capa­bility for it is not my business to share their journey or purpose. However, if you do not take the material SERIOUSLY then you are going to have a very, very rough go of it.

I repeat several things herein--I HAVE NO CONNECTION TO ANY KNOWN "RELIGION"--I SERVE ONLY GOD AND GOD'S PEOPLE AS YOU MOVE TOWARD TRANSITION. THERE IS GROSS MISPERCEPTION AS TO MY CONNEC­TION WITH THE HIGHER ENERGY FORMS WHO HAVE BROUGHT THEIR OWN MISSION OF INFORMATION. THIS MISINFORMATION AND MISUNDERSTANDING CONCERNS EVEN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH ONE, ASHTAR COMMAND. I HAVE SPOKEN AND COR­RECTED SO MANY TIMES THAT I REFUSE TO DO SO AGAIN HEREIN FOR OUR TIME AND SPACE IS MORE VALUABLE THAN ALL THE GOLD ON YOUR PLACE­MENT. THE RELIGIONS AND DOCTRINES OF RELIGION AND THE NEW AGE MOVEMENT WILL BE THE DEATH OF YOUR SOUL JOURNEY IN TRUTH AS YOU ARE HEADED.

I note that even in the taping of denouncement and "help for a lost soul", the names and places are totally incorrect--how can you say the "Bible" has no errors when the spokesmen speak al­most no valid facts as to dates or players??

MY ONLY INTENT AS FAR AS WORLD HISTORY AND HAPPENINGS IS TO CONFIRM AND VALIDIFY FACTS, FOR YOUR ENEMY IS CONTINUALLY CHANGING HIS­TORY TO SUIT HIS OWN NEEDS FOR YOUR ENSLAVEMENT. YOU ARE TAUGHT INCORRECTLY AND TO BLATANTLY DISREGARD THE LAWS OF GOD AND THE CREATION--IT IS FINE IF YOU DO SO--IT WILL, HOW­EVER, NOT GET YOU ABOARD SECURE PASSAGE OFF YOUR PRISON. I WOULD ASK THESE TAPERS AND CHANNELS AND "AWARENESS" JUST HOW IT IS THEY CAN JUDGE THIS WORK?? I, FOR ONE, DEMAND TO KNOW IN BEHALF OF YOU ONES WHO BELIEVE THEIR OUTPUT--TRUE OR FALSE. IF THE ANSWER IS FROM A PURELY PHYSICAL ASPECT--BE CAUTIOUS FOR YOUR SOUL WILL RESIDE IN THE SPIRITUAL--DETACHED FROM PHYSICAL. JUST AS MY WORDS ARE CHANGED IN THE RETELLING--SO HAS BEEN THE BOOKS GIVEN FOR YOUR GUIDANCE--DELIBERATELY AND DEADLY! FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE IN YOUR PRAYING FOR IN­SIGHT FOR THESE "POOR CHILDREN CAUGHT IN HATONN'S TRAP OF EVIL" AS PRONOUNCED UPON MY ONES, BUT YOUR KNOWLEDGE MUST INCLUDE: "CHARITY MUST BEGIN AT HOME"! WE SHALL CON­TINUE TO PRAY FOR YOUR CLARITY OF INSIGHT AND GO RIGHT ON WITH OUR PROJECTIONS OF DESTINY AS UNTOUCHED BY PHYSICAL, HUMAN HANDS AND TAMPERINGS. WE MAKE NO CLAIM NOR FORCE UPON ANY WHO WISH TO TRAVEL A DIFFERENT JOURNEY--I JUST SUGGEST YOU BE SURE WHERE YOUR PATH LEADS- - - -AND THEN, PERHAPS, YOU WILL REJOICE IN THE TID-BITS OF PROOF AND CONFIRMATION WE SORT OUT OF THE BILLIONS OF PAGES OF NONSENSE, TO PRESENT TO YOUR ATTENTION. HOW MIGHT IT BE THAT THIS SCRIBE HAS ONLY CHO-SEN THOSE TOPICS WHICH PROVE TO BE TRUTH EVEN TO THOSE YOU PETITION? WOULD YOU BE CAPABLE OF SUCH SELECTIVITY--WITHOUT ERROR OF CHOICE? WOULD YOU NOT, PERHAPS, CHOOSE EVEN ONE IN-CORRECT PRESENTATION? DHARMA IS A 60 YEAR-OLD HUMAN WHO HAS NEVER BEEN INTERESTED IN ANY OF THIS MATERIAL--THAT IS ONE OF THE REA-SONS SHE SERVES IN THIS CAPACITY--SO SHE DOES NOT TAINT THE WORK BY HER OPINIONS--FOR SHE BORE NO PARTICULAR OPINIONS REGARDING THE SUBJECTS AT POINT. I ASK THAT YOU READERS PONDER THIS INPUT FOR I AM ADVANCING BEYOND THIS TYPE OF DISSERTATION--THE INFORMATION IS FOR YOUR USE AND GLEANING--I AM NOT COME TO DEBATE NOR ARGUE POINTS OF PHYSICAL DOMIN-ION. ULTIMATELY, THERE IS NOTHING OF VALUE IN ANY RATIO WHATEVER--EXCEPT SOUL AND I, FOR ONE, NEED TO GET ON WITH THAT ASPECT FAR MORE FULLY. HOWEVER, IF YOU ARE MIRED IN THE BLINDNESS OF THE LIES AND THE PHYSICAL--YOU CANNOT RISE HIGH ENOUGH TO PERCEIVE THE SPIRITUAL TRUTH. THE INTENT OF PULLING YOU DOWN-- BEGAN IN THE SPIRITUAL LIES!! MOREOVER, THIS IS WHY BOOKS AND SPEECH ARE BANNED FROM THESE RESOURCES--FOR IT IS THE ONLY WAY TO KEEP TRUTH FROM YOU!

AS TO SPIRITUAL TRUTH--I SUGGEST YOU STOP ASK-ING FOR ANOTHER'S OPINION REGARDING YOUR SOUL JOURNEY. YOU WILL MAKE IT SOLELY ALONE WITH GOD. AVATON'S OPINION OF MY WORK IS WORTHLESS TO YOU. IF THESE ONES BE GOOD TEACHERS THEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO DISCERN FOR SELF ACCORDING TO THE RULES AND GUIDELINES OF TRUTH--WHAT DOES THE WORD MEAN TO YOU?!?! THAT IS THE ONLY MEASURE OF IMPORTANCE--YOUR PERCEPTION! WE ONLY GIVE YOU THE FACTS OF "HOW TT IS" AND YOU WILL DO THE DISCERNING AND JUDGING FOR I JUDGE NOT AND NEITHER WILL GOD. YOU WILL JUDGE ALONG WITH THAT GOD WITHIN--MY MISSION IS TO ALLOW YOU TRUTH WITH WHICH TO HAVE DISCLOSED KNOWLEDGE BY WHICH TO FORM YOUR JUDGMENTS AND DIRECTION--EXACTLY ACCORDING TO THE PROMISE OF GOD--FOR YOUR JOURNEY THROUGH THE VEIL OF PHYSICAL MANIFESTATION--OUT OF THE PITS AND INTO LIGHT! NO MORE AND NO LESS--THE REST IS STRICTLY UP TO YOU.

Let us move on with our work. Following disclosures of the lies as impact you THIS DAY--we shall take time to move into these other areas of discernment, but, frankly, I wish to have my audience with me so that the multitudes HEAR WHAT I SAY AND RECOGNIZE WHO I AM AND I HAVE JUDGED THAT THIS IS THE PROPER SEQUENCE TO ARRIVE AT THAT PRESENTATION--AFTER YOU ONES HAVE ABIL-ITY TO DISCERN THAT I DO BRING TRUTH WHICH CAN BE CONFIRMED AND BELIEVED. THE LESSONS OF ENERGY AND SOUL ARE TOO IMPORTANT TO FRAGMENT AND QUARREL OVER IN YOUR LITTLE CIRCLES SET FORTH TO DISTRACT YOU AND KEEP YOU MISINFORMED. NOTE THAT ALL THE WORDS ARE USUALLY USED BY THE ADVERSARY, UPON YOU PRECIOUS LISTENERS--AND THEN HE LOCKS YOU SE-CURELY INTO THE PHYSICAL NON-REALITY WHILE CAUSING YOU TO SEPARATE YOURSELF FROM IN-SIGHT TO SEE BEYOND THAT VEIL INTO REALITY. SO BE IT--FOR TO EACH WILL BE HIS OWN!

We were into the subject of your President's activities within the CIA as being presented herein. I give total and full credit to able writers and daring patriots for their work in point. Some are not understanding of the dangers and I honor them to the point of total protection of their physical beings--would it not be better if you cared as much for your brother's welfare? God al­ways returns honor and reward to those who give in truthful purpose unto that which is goodly and within the laws of good­ness. This, by the way, fits the rules laid forth in your Consti­tution of the United States of America and your Bill of Rights. You must now begin at reclaiming that foundation lest you lose freedom to recover. I shall reveal all resources at the proper time for secure deliverance with ability to bring forth Truth unto you-the-people in freedom and safety. Your taunts of "plagiarism" are unworthy of Truth--YOU CANNOT PLAGIARIZE TRUTH! If YOU accuse of "plagiarism" and the subject be "Truth", you show your own ignorance and total lack of knowledge as to even the legality in the laws. We print JOURNALS and NEWSPAPERS--I suggest you ones check out the differences in perception and definition of both and/or ei­ther. By the same set of honorable rules I PROTECT RE­SOURCES FROM YOU ONES WHO WOULD PULL THEM DOWN BY YOUR ACCUSATIONS, DENIALS AND DI­RECT ASSAULT. LET IT BE CLEARLY KNOWN AS TO THIS FACT--HEREIN--NOW. If I choose to editorialize--I SHALL DO SO. I LAY A BANQUET FOR YOUR INTAKE--YOU MAY REFUSE ANY OR ALL. I AM NOT YOUR EN­EMY--YOU ARE YOUR ENEMY!

CIA AND BUSH BOYS

I ask that we simply begin right here with the subject I outlaid yesterday:

KENNEDY AND MAC ARTHUR

How is it that facts are distorted and lies fill the void? Let us use the following as an example. Right out of a note in the Spotlight regarding author and contributor, Mark Lane, you will find the following interesting turn of events. Now, please, as you read the quotation I ask that you keep in mind what I have told you: The ADL is a fabrication and a branch of BRITISH INTELLIGENCE--not "Jewish" anything. The operations in the U.S. are called "... B'nai B'rith". This "ADL" is in inte­gration with the Mafia Crime Syndicate and owns Sterling Bank, home officed in New York. From this springs the Jewish De­fense League (JDL), Jewish Defense Organization (JDO), World Zionist Organization (WZO) and other Lobby groups.

Note herein that Mark Lane wrote a book regarding the Kennedy assassination recently. Parts of that were integrated into Oliver Stone's "JFK". Mark's book, PLAUSIBLE DE­NIAL, is about the assassination and has nothing to do with Jews, Zionists nor does he speak of these elements in his inter­views. Thus, the next becomes a bit perplexing if you don't un­derstand the way these organizations work to get attention and sympathy for themselves. I think I need not make further com­ment for the little notice speaks for itself.

FALSE ACCUSATIONS

"COVERT ACTION?--Spotlight, Feb. 24, 1992: Author-attorney Mark Lane, author of the phenomenally best-selling PLAUSIBLE DENIAL, has been the target of harassment by the violence-prone Jewish Defense Organization (JDO), an offshoot of the Jewish Defense League. After his appearance on a New York City television interview program, the JDO demanded "equal time" and threatened to picket the home and office of the host. According to Lane: "Equal time for what? I never men­tioned the JDO or Israel in my book, which is about the JFK as­sassination. I know their spiritual leader, the late Meir Kahane, was an informant for the FBI, and I now wonder if when I say the CIA killed JFK, the JDO is entitled to equal time because they are now representing the CIA."

We will take this one step forward, please. This "Racism" and "Anti-Semitism" is totally out of control and you will end up as Canada--blindly giving up your freedom of expression and press by playing into the lying frenzy of the accusers. Here is another one assaulting an author, James B. Stewart, who wrote a book DEN OF THIEVES about the junk bond swindler, Michael Milken. What happened? Let's quote: "Did Michael Milken get of easy in court? That was the opinion of lawyer Alan Der­showitz, who announced, 'I smell a rat in this case. '

"But a few months later, when the jailed junk bond swindler hired Dershowitz to argue his appeal, the aggressive attorney changed his tune. When DEN OF THIEVES was published, re­vealing a documented account of Milken's 'historic' crimes, Dershowitz attempted to discredit it by calling author James B. Stewart an "anti-Semite" and his book "an anti-Semitic screed".

So what is this about? It is about your freedom to bring Truth forth in any form whatsoever. In the book, in the Index, the word Israel is not listed--but that is used as an expression to "prove intent" of anti-Semitism!?! Also missing in the index is the Simon Wiesenthal Center or the Simon Wiesenthal Founda­tion. Yet these "Nazi-hunting" agencies have received more fi­nancial support from Milken and his inner circle, such as Marc Rich, than from any other source. In turn they represented the junk bond czar's major social forum--the one place where Milken regularly attended social and public functions. I would suggest that the missing words from the index indicate the pro-Israel slant instead of the orthodox definition of "anti-Semitism".

SWINDLERS BIG CONTRIBUTORS

It is totally proven that the financial support Milken and his co­horts gave Israel was very significant. Apart from the Simon Wiesenthal group, other leading pro-Israel organizations have extended their top honors to these swindlers.

Ivan Boesky, one of the junk bond czar's principal confederates, raised "hundreds of millions of dollars" for Israel as two-term chairman of the United Jewish Appeal's Israel bond drive and was named Man of the Year in 1985 for "untiring" efforts. Milken was similarly honored for what are described as "huge" handouts he contributed during "emergencies" such as the in­vasion of Lebanon by Israeli forces.

I am going to leave this at this point but when you speak of "confusion"--is it Hatonn who offers confusion?? You sleepyheads better get your eyes open before they are "put-out" for the remainder of your life journey on your placement. Did you nice investors who were placing your money into what you thought was good investment--KNOW THAT YOUR MONEY WAS FUNNELLED FOR WAR IN ISRAEL? I THOUGHT NOT!

You must come to see and recognize the connections for the en­tire Elite circle of controllers are never sleeping and they are out to "GETCHA!" You are already in the "Web"; all that is left is the "kill" and "supper".

Even if this seems to be unconnected to Bush, Kennedy, MacArthur and thus and so--No--you must come to realize that all is connected to all and clues have been abundant all the way to this moment in setting of the stage for the things that have come to destroy you. You must come to see and KNOW.

HUNT/KENNEDY/MAC ARTHUR

Hunt was typical of the opinion that the debacle (Cuban inva­sion) had been Kennedy's fault, and not the responsibility of men like Allen Dulles and Richard Bissell, who had designed it and recommended it. After the embarrassing failure of the inva­sion, which never evoked the hoped-for spontaneous anti-Castro insurrection, Kennedy fired Allen Dulles, his Harrimanite deputy Bissell, and CIA deputy Director Charles Cabell (whose brother was the mayor of Dallas at the time Kennedy was shot). [H: Remember, he is the one responsible for changing the route of the motorcade that infamous day!]

During the days after the Bay of Pigs debacle, Kennedy was deeply suspicious of the intelligence community and of proposals for military escalation in general, including in places like South Vietnam. Kennedy sought to procure an outside, expert opinion on military matters. For this he turned to the former Comman­der in Chief of the Southwest Pacific Theatre during World War II, General Douglas MacArthur. Kennedy met with MacArthur in which the veteran general warned the young President that there were elements inside the U.S. government who em­phatically did not share his patriotic motives, and who were seeking to destroy his administration from within. MacArthur warned that the forces bent on destroying Kennedy were centered in the Wall Street financial community and its various tentacles in the intelligence community.

MAC ATHUR'S AWARENESS VALUED

It is a matter of public record that Kennedy met with MacArthur in the latter part of April 1961, after the Bay of Pigs. Accord­ing to Kennedy aide Theodore Sorenson, MacArthur told Kennedy, "The chickens are coming home to roost, and you happen to have just moved into the chicken house." At the same meeting, according to Sorenson, MacArthur "warned Kennedy against the commitment of American foot soldiers on the Asian mainland, and the President never forgot this advice." This point is very grudgingly confirmed by Arthur M. Schlesinger, a Kennedy aide who had a vested interest in vilifying MacArthur and who wrote that "MacArthur expressed his old view that anyone wanting to commit American ground forces to the mainland of Asia should have his head examined." Mac Arthur restated this advice during a second meeting with Kennedy when the General returned from his last trip to the Far East in July 1961.

Kennedy valued MacArthur's professional military opinion highly, and used it to keep at arms length those advisers who were arguing for escalation in Laos, Vietnam, and elsewhere. He repeatedly invited those who proposed to send land forces to Asia to convince MacArthur that this was a good idea. If they could convince MacArthur, then he, Kennedy, might also go along.

At this time, the group proposing escalation in Vietnam (as well as preparing the assassination of President Diem) had a heavy Brown Brothers Harriman/Skull and Bones overtone: The hawks of 1961-63 were Harriman, McGeorge Bundy, William Bundy, Henry Cabot Lodge and some key London oligarchs and theo­reticians of counterinsurgency wars. And of course, George Bush during these years was calling for escalation in Vietnam and challenging Kennedy to "muster the courage" to try a sec­ond invasion of Cuba.

CONTAMINATING MIAMI AREA

In the meantime, the JM/WAVE-Miami station complex was growing rapidly to become the largest of Langley's many satel­lites. During the years after the failure of the Bay of Pigs, this complex had as many as 3,000 Cuban agents and subagents, with a small army of case officers to direct and look after each one. According to one account, there were at least 55 dummy corporations to provide employment, cover, and commercial disguise for all these operatives. There were detective bureaus, gun stores, real estate brokerages, boat repair shops, and party boats for fishing and other entertainments. There was the clan­destine Radio Swan, later renamed Radio Americas. There were fleets of specially modified boats based at Homestead Ma­rina and at other marinas throughout the Florida Keys. Agents were assigned to the University of Miami and other educational institutions.

The raison d'etre of the massive capability commanded by Theodore Shackley was now Operation Mongoose, a program for sabotage raids and assassinations to be conducted on Cuban territory, with a special effort to eliminate Fidel Castro personally. In order to run these operations from U.S. territory, fla­grant and extensive violation of federal and state laws was the order of the day. Documents regarding the income tax returns were faked. FAA regulations were violated by planes taking off for Cuba or for forward bases in the Bahamas and elsewhere. Explosives moved across highways that were full of civilian traffic. The Munitions Act, the Neutrality Act, the customs and immigrations laws were routinely flaunted.

Above all, the drug laws were massively violated as the gallant anti-communist fighters filled their planes and boats with illegal narcotics to be smuggled back into the United States when they returned from their missions. By 1963, the drug-running activi­ties of the covert operatives were beginning to attract attention. JM/WAVE, in sum, accelerated the slide of south Florida towards the status of drug and murder capital of the United States it achieved during the 1980's.

THE KENNEDY ASSASSINATION

It cannot be the task herein to begin to treat the reasons for which certain leading elements of the Anglo-American financial oligarchy, acting with certain kinds of support from continental European aristocratic and neofacist networks, ordered the murder of John F. Kennedy. The British and the Harrimanites wanted escalation in Vietnam; by the time of his assassination Kennedy was committed to a pullout of U.S. forces. Kennedy was also interested in seeking a more stable path of war avoidance with the Soviets, using the U.S. military superiority demonstrated during the Cuban missile crisis to convince Moscow to accept a policy of world peace through economic development. Kennedy was interested in the possibilities of anti-missile strategic defense to put an end to that nightmare of Mutually Assured Destruction which appealed to HENRY KISSINGER, a disgruntled former employee of the Kennedy Administration whom the President had denounced as a madman.

JFK'S PLANS FOR GOOD

Kennedy was also considering moves to limit or perhaps abolish the usurpation of authority over the national currency of the Wall Street and London interests controlling the Federal Reserve System. He fully planned to assert presidential control, as distinct from Wall Street control, over the intelligence community. My, what a big order--little realizing that your nation had al-ready been taken over by these very organizations in point. Kennedy fully planned to oust J. Edgar Hoover from his purported life tenure at the FBI, subjecting that agency to presidential control for the first time in bunches of years. Hoover had become a "mentally sick" individual. Kennedy was further committed to a vigorous expansion of the space program, the cultural impact of which was beginning to alarm the finance oligarches.

Above all, Kennedy was acting like a man who thought he was "President of the United States", violating the collegiality of oligarchical trusteeship of that office that had been in force since the days before Roosevelt. Kennedy furthermore had two younger brothers who might succeed him, putting a strong presidency beyond the control of the Eastern Anglophile Liberal Establishment for some decades to come. This would, in turn, strengthen the Constitutional functioning of the system and break down the Judicial machine as structured by the non-justice bilkers of Law.

George Bush joined in the Harrimanite opposition to Kennedy on ALL of these points.

After Kennedy was killed in Dallas on November 22, 1963, it was known that E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis had both been present--together--in Dallas on the day of the shooting, although the truth of these particular allegations were buried and the proof efforted at thwarting. Both Hunt and Sturgis were active veterans of the Bay of Pigs operation and would later appear center stage in Watergate.

BUSH PROVABLY INVOLVED

I think it is important for you to know that both Nixon and Bush were involved in the assassination. Bush, as a matter of fact and record, made a phone call to the FBI, identifying himself as George H.W. Bush only brief hours following the shooting. He reported that a "right-wing Young Republican had been talking of killing the president". Remember that Bush's name is George Herbert Walker Bush and at that time he was an oilman living in Houston (he still has a hotel room so he can claim residency and avoid state taxes and vote in Texas). He was active in the growing Republican Party in Texas as well. The party was split in those days by a bitter struggle for control between moderates such as Bush claimed to be and extreme conservatives.

BLAME IT ON THE PARROT

The facts then fell apart when the Bush press office at first de­nied any such call--even though proof was in hand. Then the authenticity was challenged along with the authenticity of the FBI records of the call. Then, of course, as with all memories in trouble--Bush said that he "...didn't recall the phone call!" Stranger yet, the records were buried in the archives of "top se­cret--national security". By the way--more to the story as you might guess. The story was to be planted and given publicity and Bush was to "advise", telephonically, the Houston FBI of­fice that a right-wing member of the Texas Young Republicans "had been talking of killing the president when he comes to Houston." POOR CHILD CATCHING THE BLAME? MILTON PARROTT. Parrott would forever bear the stigma of being "fingered" by the now President of the United States as an assassin. The FBI picked up Parrott and questioned him ad nauseam. The only thing ever brought forth as "cause" was that Parrott had been somehow noted checking out the "John Birch Society" .

POLICE DESTROY OWN RECORDS

It was noted that both Hunt and Sturgis were among a group of six to eight derelicts who were found in boxcars sitting on the railroad tracks behind the grassy knoll near Dealey Plaza, and who were actually rounded up and taken in for questioning by the Dallas police on the day of the assassination. I note further--the records were destroyed by the police. Somehow the fin­gerprints, interrogations and all related material were "LOST" on all parties involved--including the other fourteen "derelicts".

I can assure you, however, the evidence was still good enough to have the Commission on CIA Activities Within the United States (the Rockefeller Commission) to attempt to refute them in its 1975 report. Yes, I said "Rockefeller" Commission.

SO WHAT OF GEORGE?

I would think you can see the cover when you see what is writ­ten in George Bush's OFFICIAL biography: He was during 1963 a well-to-do businessman residing in Houston, the busy president of Zapata Offshore and the chairman of the Harris County Republican Organization, supporting Barry Goldwater as the GOP's 1964 presidential candidate, while at the same time actively preparing his own 1964 bid for the U.S. Senate.

But--during that time some strange bedfellows are noted. Bush shared some common acquaintances with LEE HAR­VEY OSWALD.

This is getting most lengthy so allow us to close this segment. When we pen again we will take up the De Mohrenschildt con­nection which will speak to the Oswald connection more clearly. Thank you for your attention.

Hatonn to clear.