2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 45
    CHAPTER 11

REC #3 HATONN

MON., FEB. 24, 1992 5:43 P.M. YEAR 5, DAY 192

MONDAY, FEBRUARY 24, 1992

Dharma, as we sit to write this evening I am aware that you are weary unto breaking--trust thine strength, chela--trust thine strength. I shall give you ease that the hands can work. To­morrow we shall wrap your arms and allow healing but we can­not set aside the work--not even for a day for lives are in the balance.

We shall be moving from that which was planned for this writ­ing but priority has caused change due to that which has been brought unto us this day for urgent attention.

I have awaited your receiving this material in point for it is ex­tremely important. I desire that we work on reproduction until we have completed the material sent to us. We cannot do it all this day but we can get a good beginning.

I ask that the first portion of this be sent quietly to the sender of the documents so that those ones, so distant, know we have the material and WILL PRINT IT ALL AS WELL AS PUBLISH IT IN A JOURNAL. We have not utilized the material sent some time past because I felt it dangerous to the writer. I, too, see that the writer is already under heavy assault and I honor him for his relentless effort to bring Truth to a dying world and people.

Ones in the United States sleep on as they cannot believe their nation is in trouble--I, too, know not how to get their attention but we shall work at it together and perhaps the alarm shall be heard.

I ask that the writer of the documents take a moment and allow my communion. It matters not that which he "thinks" about re­garding my person or perceived "reality" of such communica­tions. Ask only in guidance and contact with God and so shall ye come into the cover of our shield. I request that he accept that for the present time for he is already very seriously failing. Truth shall come forth as in this manner and so shall the comfort of realization of my presence and mission. Spiritual Truth is NOT A RELIGION OF MAN DOCTRINE--SPIRITUAL AT­TENDING TO THE GODNESS PATH OF LIGHT IS THE POINT AND THAT WHICH WE ARE SENT FORTH TO SERVE--YE AS WELL AS MYSELF. WE SHALL BECOME QUITE "REAL" VERY SOON NOW. Friends have no na­tional boundaries, creeds nor color--you are on the same mission unto this globe and therefore, ye too, are "brother". And I thank my old friend and comrade for loyally sharing so gener­ously in this dangerous time fraught with terror. Know that none can pierce the shield set forth from God come again to re­claim and return balance to a blind and ignorant humanity--brought down by heinous conspiracies.

CONFIRMATIONS UNTO YOU-THE-PEOPLE

As we walk through this journey, know that there are ones in every nation--every corner with the same intent as you of Light--to uncover the dark betrayals and move your planet into Light and allow Man vision into Truth before it is too late. Can it be done? Indeed--IF man will attend his business.

I wish you to realize, dear friends, that we are making progress--our material is being denounced via expensive television and radio episodes set forth to destroy our work. It destroys not--it is wondrous news to hear that the adversary fears God's Truth enough to take such measures to silence the word. We shall cover this subject after we handle the information herein from ones in New Zealand. Yes, America--I said New Zealand.

You tend to live in day-tight compartments never looking to right nor left but only at thine disinformation programming boxes set forth for your mental destruction.

I am grateful to have this information and to be allowed the printing of it for I have not allowed Dharma time to read any of the segments of John Coleman's book and I believe that as you reproduce the document in hand--written by one now residing--under full surveillance and terror--in New Zealand you will make the similarities and confirmations.. He has asked hearing for he has done all he can and is so oppressed that he can do no more from where he is. This is a brave man, chelas, who would risk his own very life for your enlightenment. He knows, as does the sender of the information, that if America fails to awaken and CHANGE--there is no chance for the rest of the world.

The person who has forwarded the material is doing so because he has come into it and feels it important for me to receive it in this manner. The author of the material knows me not and did not send the documents. Much of the material has been re­ceived from me long prior to this but we are going to start "out of order" because Dr. Coleman's book is now in printing and one will confirm the other as well as giving Dharma peace over the unknown which she is required to write.

First, let me reproduce a letter received from this sender from New Zealand and that is sufficient information. I shall ask that the letter be typed as is except for simple personal reference.

If America cannot hear the plea of brothers of other places cry­ing out for you to "do something", then I see no way to reach through.

ROBOTOIDS REMEMBERED

Before we do that however, I will harken you back to that which I have recently presented on material from Dr. Coleman and on writings by Zbigniew Brzezinski called THE TECHNOTRONIC ERA commissioned by the Club of Rome for the Committee of 300. The book deals with the open announcement of the manner and methods to be used to control the U.S. in the future--and thus, the world. It also gave notice of cloning and "robotoids", i.e., people who acted like people and who seemed to be people, but who were not. Brzezinski, speaking for the Committee of 300, said the United States was moving "into an era unlike any of its predecessors; you would be moving toward a "technotronic era" that could easily become a dictatorship. I do not wish to get sidetracked here for the outlay is forthcoming. I only ask that you readers recall the subject for it will become easier to relate to information already given. I would note herein--that the book is being efforted at acquirement for Dharma's "comfort level" but it is now necessary to obtain it through very covert intelligence means and it has not made it back to her. It is fine, she will simply have to go with me--as usual. Readers, please understand how hard this task becomes-- you are shocked at the reading and these ones must work blindly and still have to face the truth of the lies as do you.

You will note that as we move along through the "thesis" and then in the reprint of articles that KISSINGER is always involved--to and over his eyes--in EVERYTHING in EVERY PART OF THE WORLD.

You shall also become aware that people in other nations know who Col. James "Bo" Gritz IS and know all about him. It is only in America that he is buried and hidden from view by the Elite who most certainly DO NOT WANT HIM IN ANY PO-SITION OF OPPOSITION TO THEIR "PLAN". I ask that you pay close attention to that which this person requests and then, perhaps you can come together and figure a way to get some housecleaning done in the government.

LETTER FROM NEW ZEALAND

The following letter was written by a friend of mine in New Zealand on Feb. 17, 1992. You must recognize, readers, that ones in countries such as South Africa, Australia and New Zealand are suffering greatly as rights and economy are already destroyed!!!

QUOTE:

Hello Commander Hatonn and welcome. It is your old friend from New Zealand. I am going to address this letter to the people of America.

Soon you will be having an election. This election will be the most important in your country's history and also in the world. You are at the crossroads--one road leads to slavery--loss of freedom and a world Dictatorship. In other words, NEW WORLD ORDER.

I appeal to you to vote for Bo Gritz for your President! IF YOU WON'T DO IT FOR YOURSELVES--PLEASE DO IT FOR YOUR CHILDREN AND THE CHILDREN OF THE WORLD. THERE ARE INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHO HAVE NO CHANCE. PEOPLE ARE HUN-GRY--STARVING AND SICK WITH NO HOPE.

BUT MAYBE IF YOU ACT IN TIME AND VOTE IN SOMEONE OF STRENGTH AND CONVICTION--BO GRITZ--INTO THE PRESIDENCY, WE CAN MAKE A START ON THE RETURN OF THE AMERICAN DREAM, JUSTICE AND FREEDOM FOR ALL WHICH CAN THEN FLOW LIKE A WAVE AROUND THE WORLD. LET US AS A PEOPLE JOIN TOGETHER AND KICK OUT THESE INSANE MANIAC MURDERERS THAT ARE CONTROLLING THE WORLD.

As I pen this letter to you I have the newspaper in front of me and the headline reads: Bush Plunges into Campaign. The article reads that the President will tout his foreign policy strengths that under his stewardship the Berlin wall fell, the Cold War thawed out and the chances of nuclear holocaust have dipped as low as they have ever been. [H: Remember--this is a paper in New Zealand so why would it make headlines--do YOU know who is President of New Zealand? I thought not. After all, New Zealand is a colony of England--JUST LIKE YOU IN AMERICA!! A COLONY RUN BY THE BRIT1SH-ISRAELI ZIONISTS AND THE COMMITTEE OF 300 CONSPIRATORS HEADED BY THE CROWN OF ENGLAND.]

WHAT KIND OF PATRIOTISM?

Having used the U.S. flag to his benefit in 1988, he will also appeal to American patriotism in the Gulf War, etc. I have never heard so much BS in my life. How can he appeal to American patriotism when he still has prisoners of the Korean War and Vietnam War STILL IN PRISON WITH NO HOPE AT EVER GETTING OUT, AND DOESN'T WANT THEM OUT? He won't allow them out because he KNOWS THEY WILL TALK AND TELL THE TRUTH, and he will be in big, big trouble. He talks about the Gulf War--what about the sanctions on that poor country--no food or medical help. Bush only went into Iraq BECAUSE THEY WOULD NOT JOIN THE NEW WORLD ORDER!

Last night I watched, on television, a documentary on East Timor where the Indonesians have overrun the place. They have killed and tortured the Timor people, brought their own people in and taken over the East Timor people's business and jobs, kicked them out of their lands and taken all their property. If Bush is so concerned about human rights WHY doesn't he do something about this?

My own country's politicians turned a blind eye because we do millions of dollars in trade every year and it is the same with Australia. Is it not an example of what is happening in Israel with the Palestine people?

REGAIN RIGHTS WITH GRITZ

NOW YOU, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, HAVE THE CHOICE!! HEREBY I DONATE $100 DOLLARS TO GETTING BO GRITZ IN AS PRESIDENT AND I CHAL­LENGE ALL FREEDOM LOVING AMERICANS TO DO THE SAME! IF YOU CAN'T GIVE A $100 [H: AND AC­TUALLY, NEITHER COULD THIS PERSON AFFORD TO GIVE IT.]--THEN PLEASE JUST GIVE A DOLLAR.
    THIS MAN MUST WIN THIS ELECTION FOR ALL OF US--FOR ALL OUR SAKES. REMEMBER THAT A VOTE FOR GRITZ IS A VOTE FOR FREEDOM. YOU HAVE NOT MUCH TIME--I CAN SMELL THE SMOKE AND SEE THE FIRE BURNING. WHO WILL PUT OUT THE FIRE BEFORE IT ENGULFS YOU? THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, AMERICA, YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LEFT--TAKE IT AND MAKE IT THE RIGHT ONE FOR YOUR­SELVES AND THE REST OF THIS WORLD IN WHICH WE ALL MUST LIVE--OR DIE.

IF YOU MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICE YOU WILL BE THE GREATEST NATION ON EARTH--LOVED AND RE­SPECTED BY ALL. IF YOU DON'T YOU WILL BE HATED BY THE PEOPLE BECAUSE YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO GIVE FREEDOM BACK TO THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD AND DID NOT TAKE IT. YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE NA­TION WITH THE STRENGTH TO DO IT. RISE UP, AMERICA, AND TAKE THE LEAD--WE WILL FOLLOW! I PLEAD WITH YOU--DO THIS FOR THE FREEDOM OF THIS WORLD AND NEW ZEALAND.

I now ask Commander Hatonn if you think this letter is good enough to publish it in the Phoenix Liberator along with the Economic Betrayal of New Zealand and the Reserve Bank Paper sent last year at a time when you know is right to do so. Ha­tonn, if you publish the papers the author asks me to tell you he desires his name published with the articles. He believes people will not believe what is written otherwise and he is quite pre­pared to answer any questions people have and wish to ask him. His mail is stopped and sorted (censored) except for bills. He is watched all the time. No newspaper in New Zealand will dare publish the papers for they are too frightened. If you decide to publish them please give him protection.

May I please ask a few questions? In 1972 we had a Labour government in power. N. Kirk was the Prime Minister. He only lasted just over a year before he "died". He went into the hospital for an operation on the veins in his leg--and died. At the time he was Prime Minister, "they" were drilling for oil off Stewart Island in the Great South Basin. There was an American Company drilling. Now the rumours are that they struck oil and Kirk was going to Nationalize it for the benefit of the New Zealand people. The rumour was that he was killed because of what his actions were going to be regarding the oil. At the time the oil prices rocketed with the trouble in the Middle East. "They" certainly would not have wanted a big oil strike at that time. I have read enough to wonder if he was murdered? [H: Yes. It was a covert operation set up and orchestrated as a joint effort of British Intelligence and Special Operations of the U.S. Government and in connection with the massive installations, both surface and underground, in Australia and New Zealand. The biggest benefactor, of course, was British Petroleum owned by the Crown of England. There is far more to the clandestine causes than simply na­tionalization--but Kirk thought he could bring pressure to bear to stop the insane drain on the economy. You will note that even the changes of currency took place right according to the Elite plans--you have even sent some articles regard­ing that very subject. Oh, indeed--the United States IS NEXT!!! Note how cleverly they handled the money situa­tion--changed it to "dollars" so you wouldn't realize your own "mother" was killing you! Lessons are indeed hard to learn and worse "to bear" in Truth.]

LAUNCHING AREAS

Also, can you tell me where in New Zealand they are firing those rockets--with satellites on them? Are they from the bases on Stewart Island or the one on the West Coast? If it is better I should not know, I will accept what ever you say. Hatonn, if you print my letter--please don't let harm come to me--I want to be here to help my country and do my piece for the Planet. [H: They utilize a launching facility on the main island (South Island). There is also a lot of activity around the Bay of Plenty as well as around Auckland. I am sure you will re­call the "Greenpeace" flagship, the Rainbow Warrior, which was sunk by bomb by the French in 1985. Yes, there are French in the conspiracy--lots of them. More important to your interests might well be the area of Ross Dependency, administered by New Zealand in the Antarctic. It comprises some 160,000 square miles of the Antarctic and is very active indeed, with massive underground facilities. I believe it not wise to further discuss the matter.]

....Is there any sign of awakening in America? I do not like what is coming to this Planet.

Dharma, keep going, you are doing great--we must ever re­member: a boxer can win the fight in the last round. [H: Dharma responds that, actually--it is ALWAYS IN THE LAST ROUND THAT A BOXER WINS! You have man­aged to waggle a weary smile out of this scribe. She has a nifty cartoon which we shall effort to share: there is a whole herd of dozing sheep and one far into the middle raises up and says to the hundreds of others, "We don't have to act like sheep, you know!" No, you don't!]

END OF QUOTING

There is more to the letter but it deals only with the information which I shall now share with you. The author in point is "making a lot of waves" in New Zealand and that is a most dangerous activity. I can only offer services which we have available and we are most happy to share information--perhaps the words will strike a heart wherein they will not hear me. Thank you, son, for your love and caring--it is a tired old world who is very sick. She must now be nurtured if she is to survive--thank you for caring.

It is a bit hard to determine which document to share in which order but I think you will find the "Intelligence Report" the most timely in view of our recent writings so we will dive right off into that one.

I will do as usual in my commentary--my comments will be in brackets: [H: ]. I effort to follow another author's intent en­tirely if possible. If I disagree greatly, I will make comment. If the issue is not urgent, I do not change opinion nor output. You will note that the presentation is only an Appendix of an original paper.

I.C.L.C INTELLIGENCE REPORT

This was first reproduced and published in New Zealand in 1984 by the:

CULDIAN REVIVAL TRUST
    P.O. BOX 288
    THAMES
    NEW ZEALAND

Now, in 1991, this report has a seven year history of proven accuracy.

BRZEZINSKI'S "ONE WORLD" VISION

We ask you to read and study carefully the portion regarding who planned the bringing down of the Berlin Wall and Why.

New Zealand is now being economically sabotaged by the same organization. You will also find the source of this Intelligence Report.

I thank the: INTERNATIONAL CAUCUS OF LABOR COMMITTEES.

E.J. HART
    (BROTHER EDWARD)
    28th Aug. 1991

APPENDIX B

The traditional values of this nation are meant to be extirpated from our people's souls by means of a large variety of methods known in the trade as "psychosynthesis" and "psychotechnics". They are to be replaced by another set of values developed in psychology and brain research laboratories under government and foundation funding. This other set of values, ranging from homosexuality and oriental mysticism to "cosmic consciousness" and "religious fundamentalism" has been given the collective code-name "Age of Aquarius", "New Age", or "The Aquarian Conspiracy".

The purpose of this report is to mobilize the average American citizen to take the specific types of measures required to stamp out this monstrosity. Without our special kind of coaching in this matter, you will tend to find this situation too overwhelming, too emotionally wrenching, and in the end, too demoralizing. The kind of information we are putting at your disposal, information otherwise deliberately kept secret, will give you the ability and the instruments by means of which you, together and in coordination with us, can stamp out the brain-washing project code-named the Aquarian Conspiracy.

EVIL "MAD SCIENTISTS"

This report is not the ordinary type of book or pamphlet you pick up for leisure reading. It was written by a group of scientists and politicians who--from their headquarters--have been watching another group of evil scientists and evil politicians at-tempting to carry out the largest scale brainwashing project ever.

We, the undersigned group of scientists and politicians who are attempting to rescue you from this nightmare, are distinguished from our enemies, the evil scientists and politicians who are trying to brainwash you, by the fact that we estimate that brainwashing will fail if the victim of brainwashing is given adequate knowledge of who is doing it, who are the brainwashers and why it is done. [H: Absolutely TRUE!]

Our evil enemies also know that this kind of knowledge is sure to disrupt and derail the brainwashing process. For this reason, our resourceful opponents have maintained over the past 14 years a massive containment and harassment operation aimed at preventing us from reaching you with this information.

This pamphlet is designed to help you help us break through this containment operation so that the largest possible number of American citizens can gain full access to the information they need if they are to be effective in weathering the massive social and national crisis imposed on the United States by our internal enemies, the social engineers we are about to introduce to you here. Therefor, you are a very important factor in the "debrainwashing" process that this report is designed to commence. Your deeper, innermost intellectual and emotional response to the facts presented to you will determine the outcome.

Many of you average, patriotic Americans have for a long time puzzled over various "conspiracy theories", trying to un­derstand what are the underlying hidden causes of the alarming moral, social, political and economical decay of your nation. But you had no access to the facts. Some of you, lacking the facts and reluctant to "subscribe to conspiracy theories", have been so discouraged by the dismal state of your national affairs that you have turned cynical and reverted to the suicidal path of withdrawing from politics--some of you have not seen the inside of a voting booth for many years. Everyone of you, however, regardless of how you have been interpreting what is going on in the country, regardless of how much knowledge you lack re­specting the facts of the matter, are all unanimous that some­how, somewhere, "the game is rigged" in your national political affairs. This is a correct estimation, but it is too abstract and too vague to be effective.

PERTINENT INPUT

This report has been written for the purpose of giving you an exact idea of who has rigged the game, how it is rigged and what can be done to put an end to this national destruction. Therefore, you must read this report in the way a combat-unit commander reads and masters his Army Field Manual. This re­port will give you a description of a) the enemy forces, b) en­emy deployments, c) enemy strategic objectives, d) weapons used by the enemy, e) enemy strategic and tactical doctrine--his method. This report will also supply you with the basic weapons you will require for the purpose of demolishing the en­emy.

The outcome depends on how you, the reader, shall conduct yourself.

ABSTRACT OF THE THESIS

The central conclusion that you will reach upon finishing the examination of the facts in this report is that the moral, material, cultural and intellectual decay that you are witnessing every day in our cities and towns is not accidental, not a "sociological phenomenon", not an "act of god", but a deliberately induced social crisis.

All this brutal experimenting has caused tremendous agony--both private agony, such as the deep agony dying souls experi­ence, and the public agony of dying nations.

You as a parent may have only tasted a few drops of the cup of agony our nation is forced to drench. You may have wit­nessed your son becoming a drug addict--the policy papers that caused his destruction were written a few years earlier by social-psychology laboratories; you may have silently watched your daughter become a lesbian--before that she had become a pre-discounted statistic in a social policy computer; you may have seen, with silent tears in your eyes, your once-gifted, bright, agile child gradually turn into a withdrawn, passive zombie lis­tening endlessly to rock-and-roll, all the fire gone out, all the aspirations deadened, all interest in the future extinguished. And you sit there, bitterly, quietly, impotently weeping for the posterity that you have lost. And having lost your posterity, you reckon, you have also lost all meaning for the life that you have lived until this dreadful moment. "If it all ends like this, all my struggles and all my sacrifices, even my modest achievements will have meant nothing!"

BRAINWASHING FOR YOU, TOO

Life becomes empty of significance, you are discouraged, demoralized, withdrawn--and not surprisingly. You have been preprogrammed to react in this way. As we shall inform you, the evil people and institutions that have snatched your child away from you have been counting on you to react with dejec­tion and withdrawal. On the basis of this reaction-formation, they plan to brainwash you, too, as they did your child.

Therefore, you must not react in this predictable way. You must resist being selfish in your private agony. You must now grow greater than your private agony and concern yourself with the agony of your nation.

In the late 1940's and early 1950's, the very same group of powerful interests who today command the evil forces of social engineering, then launched an irrational Cold War and a Mc­Carthyite witch-hunt. Suddenly, rational argument in policy formulation disappeared from national life. The traditional de­bate that American citizens historically conducted to determine their foreign policy, the special moral and practical weight of this nation among the nations of the world--all that was aban­doned, to be replaced by the unchallenged, axiomatic, pervasive irrationality of the Cold War. The result was that the moorings of national moral purpose collapsed, the citizens who make up the nation and share its moral purpose surrendered to a morally indifferent irrationality.

Disarmed by this moral indifference and irrationality, young adults entered the decade of the 1950's in pursuit of private goals and petty career concerns. And the children of this gen­eration began growing up without clear moral moorings. What followed was the notorious "generation gap" and the large-scale manipulations of the social-engineering establishment, the Rand Corporation, the Stanford Research Institute, and other institu­tions we shall meet presently. The New Left, the Vietnam War and the antiwar movement were all social-engineering projects. The Watergate scandals, environmentalism and the slow and de­liberate destruction of American technology were also pre-planned social-engineering projects.

END OF QUOTING

We need to take a rest break. We will then take up the Interna­tional Caucus of Labor Committees. You are going to find out the truth about WHY the Elite saw to it that Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr. was REALLY locked away into prison. It will also make more sense to you WHY THE REST OF THE WORLD PAYS MORE ATTENTION AND EFFORTS TO GET HIM RELEASED THAN DOES ANY IN AMERICA. WELL, THE CONSTITUTIONAL LAW CENTER WILL SOON CARRY A VERY LARGE STICK AND WE SHALL SEE HOW LONG THEY CAN KEEP HIM INCARCER­ATED. The farce called "trial" of LaRouche is as ugly and horrendous as anything done politically to any citizen--AND YOU HAVE ALLOWED IT, SANCTIONED IT--AND MOST OF YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW OF WHOM I SPEAK!!--EX­ACTLY AS THE "BIG BOYS" WANT IT!

We shall see, won't we? Will America sit still for blatant disre­gard for Constitutional Law? I think NOT--"IF" THEY KNOW IT. WE INTEND THAT THE WHOLE WORLD KNOW IT.

Go take rest, chela. Our work is very critically important for several reasons--it brings protection to both writers in point. Publicity is that which will bring safety--in numbers. Let us be grateful for our opportunity to serve this magnificent "cause" for it is blessed indeed. Adonai.

Hatonn to stand-by and cleared.

PJ 45
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUE. , FEBRUARY 25, 1992 6:14 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 193
    TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 1992,

INTERNATIONAL CAUCUS OF LABOR COMMITTEES

Before we proceed to give you a summary indentification of these networks, you ought to know a few vital facts about the group of people who have assembled the information we are presenting in this pamphlet. We, a group of scientists, mathematicians, physicists, biologists, historians, economists, philosophy and music specialists, in North America, Western Europe, Latin America and India, known by the name of International Caucus of Labor Committee, now numbering over one thousand, have been engaged in a continuous war of ideas against the Stanford Research Institute and related networks of brain-washers since the 1964-68 period. This scientific organization was pulled together and trained by Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., considered by many to be the greatest scientific mind that America has so far produced and probably the most advanced thinker since Gottfried Wilhelm Leibnitz (1646-1716).

LaRouche founded this scientific organization upon certain important discoveries he made in economic science in the 1950's when he began to apply the advanced topological conceptions of Riemannian geometry to economics. The result of that breakthrough was a thermo-hydrodynamic theory of economics which treats the rate of growth of advances in science and technology As the primary invariant of economic systems, and which views creative mental activity, the principle of causality behind advances in science and technology, as the epistemological equivalent of the ontological existent of negentropy--in physical processes, that primitive substance which accounts for the evolution of higher orderings of the organization of "energy" and "matter" from lower orderings. LaRouche's scientific breakthrough, his identification of the equivalence between primary epistemological and the primary ontological transinvariant, happens to have massive implications in advanced research currently being conducted in every branch of science, from high-energy physics to biology, physiology, psychology, and applied social sciences including political science, economics and military-strategic studies.

In the 1966-68 period, LaRouche's seminal breakthrough had a twofold intitial impact. First, it generated great stimulation among more gifted university layers, especially among graduate and advanced undergraduate students who attended his lecture on the East Coast; this led to the coagulation of that group of scientists and future scientists who came together to form the International Caucus of Labor Committees. Second, LaRouche's conceptions caused enormous alarm and consternation in those circles of the country's scientific establishment most closely associated with the principal institutions of social psychology, social engineering, and among their powerful patrons, a cluster of sixty or so major financial and manufacturing corporations, who during that time were busy undermining the NASA space program and beginning to put a firm straitjacket over the nation's advanced physics and natural science research and development centers.

From that moment on, an uneven contest began between two rival scientific tendencies: LaRouche's ICLC, armed with the most devastating and effective sort of scientific conceptual weapons, and the crude, plodding, amoral crowd of social engineers and social psychologists following orders from this particular coalition of powerful patrons. The ICLC forces were inferior in material resources; their opponents resolved on a strategy of "containment of influence". Over the years, this containment has assumed various forms, ranging from rumor campaigns and slander operations to financial warfare and even assassination attempts.

In the course of the conflict, the ICLC developed formidable security, counterintelligence and strategic intelligence capabilities, which enabled it to survive and begin exerting a significant and rapidly growing influence in elite policymaking circles in Western Europe, the Third World and North America. During the 1960's and early 1970's, the ICLC deployed against the New Left and developed the evidence demonstrating that "the movement" was a thoroughly controlled social-engineering pro­ject. Similar thrusts were developed against various "community control" and "radical minority" social engineering projects such as the Kawaida project of Imamu Baraka, built around the same ideology which produced the Symbionese Lib­eration Army; against terrorism, which is also a controlled so­cial-engineering project; and against the emerging zero-growth movement.

During the 1972-73 period, our ability to demolish the New Left, Kawaida scenarios and our embarrassing exposés of Law Enforcement Assistance Administration complicity with ter­rorism plus the international uproar we caused against zero-growth, caused considerable consternation at the headquarters of the "mother" institution of our rivals, the Tavistock Clinic in England. In the late months of 1973, Barbara Ward (Lady Jack­son) wrote a secret memorandum on the need to curb ICLC de­ployments and influence. Shortly thereafter, a group of in­telligence officers from Great Britain, headed by Messrs. Schroeder and Walsh of MI-6 and coordinating with elements of the FBI and individuals from the New York Police Department (under LEAA jurisdiction) launched a major assault against the ICLC leadership, including numerous assassination attempt sce­narios, kidnappings and the administration of psychotropic drugs.

We countered that offensive by a mobilization which had as its purpose to place in the hands of appropriate officials the ap­propriate sort of intelligence. In the course of that effort, we beat our opponents by educating a significant number of law en­forcement and intelligence officers in the subject of "who con­trols international terrorism", among other matters.

But within the United States, the dimension of containment against the ICLC and LaRouche grew by leaps and bounds once Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski assumed office as National Security Advisor to President Carter. In January 1977, the new NSC coordinated various elements of a number of government agen­cies to launch a sustained, ongoing operation called "FIST and SWEEP". Subsequent investigations by the ICLC turned up the fact that the real controllers of "FIST and SWEEP" went beyond the National Security Council to include a powerful elite above and outside the United States government proper. The NSC functions as an arm of a powerful extragovernmental group. It turns out this same group controls and deploys all the social en­gineering and social psychology outfits in the country, including Stanford Research and its Aquarian Conspiracy.

Our researches identified this powerful group with certain old aristocratic families in England, the United States and Canada witch control, for purposes of social manipulation, the world's $200 billion drug traffic. Those findings were published in the best-selling book, DOPE, INC., which caused quite a stir among the law enforcement agencies of numerous nations, and threw the governors of the U.S. Federal Reserve System in Washington into turmoil for a protracted period.

TAVISTOCK

Our first systematic study of our opponents' techniques and methods in psychological social control were published in April and May of 1974 in the magazine The Campaigners as a series of research papers under the joint title The Tavistock Grin.

We identified the Tavistock Clinic in London, England as the world's center for mass brainwashing, social engineering pro­grams and activities in the postwar period. During World War II, Tavistock was the headquarters of the British Army's Psy­chological Warfare Bureau which, through the arrangements of the British Special Operations Executive, also dictated policy to the United States Armed Forces in matters of psychological war­fare.

Toward the end of the war, Tavistock personnel took over the World Federation of Mental Health and the Psychological Warfare Division of the Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF) in Europe. Tavistock's chief theoreti­cian, Dr. Kurt Lewin, organized the Harvard Psychological Clinic, the MIT Research Center for Group Dynamics, The Institute of Social Research at the University of Michigan. Lewin also played a pivotal policy role at the psychological de­partment of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), at the Office of Naval Research, the U.S. Strategic Bombing Survey and the Committee on National Morale. Moreover, a large number of influential people at the top policy level were trained in Dr. Lewin's theory of topological psychology, which is to this day the world's most advanced method of behavior modification brainwashing. [H: Please, you regular readers who think you have heard this ALL from me before--READ IT AGAIN. Until you are totally convinced that you have been duped and played the fool--you cannot, for you WILL not, act. This IS the most gigantic mass cover-up and brainwashing/programming in the history of your planet. It IS the time spoken of in the prophecies of all seers. How could it be thus? Because the plan was written and orchestrated by EVIL itself and YOU WERE SOLD A POISONOUS, DESTRUCTIVE BILL OF GOODS. WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THIS PUBLICLY IN SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS AND, YES, I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN IT IN OUR MA­TERIAL--BUT SUCH A TINY PORTION OF MANKIND HAS HAD ACCESS. IT IS NOW UP TO YOU.]

Other important colleagues of Kurt Lewin, including Eric Trist and John Rawlings Rees of Tavistock, as well as H. V. Dicks, W. R. Bion, and Richard Crossman, took the personnel from the Strategic Bombing Survey, the Committee on National Morale and the National Defense Resources Council, and from this pool founded the Rand Corporation, the Stanford Research Institute, the Wharton School, the National Training Laborato­ries, the National Institute of Mental Health and others.

GOVERNMENT FUNDING FOR EVIL

The United States government started contracting multimil­lion-dollar projects with all these outfits. Over a period of thirty years, tens of billions of dollars have been allocated by the federal government to fund the work of these groups; other tens of billions of dollars found their way into these institutions from private foundations.

Over the years, these institutions grew and the scope of pro­jects they contracted grew. Every aspect of the mental and psy­chological life of the American people was profiled, recorded, and stored into computer memories. The institutions, personnel and networks grew and penetrated deeply into every nook and cranny of federal, state and local governments. The in-house specialists and graduates were called in to develop policies for welfare departments, labor, mediation boards, trade unions, the Air Force, the Navy, the Army, the National Education Association, and psychiatric clinics.

CLOSE RELATIONS BETWEEN THINK TANKS,
    POLLING GROUPS & MEDIA

Close cooperative relations were developed between these think-tanks and the U.S.A's key polling organizations and the major media. Gallup Polls, the Yankelovich-CBS-New York Times polls, the National Opinion Research Center and others are incessantly conducting psychological profiles of the entire population, sharing them for evaluation and processing with the ubiquitous social psychologists. What the public sees printed in the newspapers as opinion polls is only an infinitesimal portion of the work that the pollsters do.

Above this closely cooperating grouping of social psycholo­gists, pollsters and media manipulators, presides an elite of powerful patrons, "the gods of Olympus" [H: Olympians! The Committee of 300! branched out as Club of Rome, then Bilderbergers, etc., as priorly given.], as they delight in being called. These are a cluster of corporations and families on top of the electronics, communications and related sophisticated-technology industries, etc. The core cluster consists of the following: International Telephone & Telegraph, American Tele­phone & Telegraph, Xerox, Rank Organization, Bendix, Raytheon, Arthur D. Little, Eagle Star Group, RCA, Bechtel, Textron, Reliance Group, Prudential Insurance, American Express, Lazard Brothers, Kuhn Loeb, Blyth-Eastman Dillon, Petro-Canada, Standard Telephones and Cables and their sub­sidiaries, affiliated and interlocking corporations. All in all, it is estimated that this group, which on matters of long-term strategy tends to act in a very disciplined and unified way, commands over 60 of the Fortune 500 companies in the USA. [H: It is far worse than this projection for you will take note and harken back to the past few years when companies merged and were bought and sold and taken-over willingly or not--to the ex­tent that there are NO major corporations owned by the "general" citizens of the United States. And--this very writ­ing was done long before 1984. It was simply republished in 1984 and now brought again in this particular format in 1991 but was not updated for this late publicizing. It is far worse today, chelas, than your wildest estimates. If you have been taking the LIBERATOR or reading the JOUR­NALS, such papers as the World Intelligence Review, In­sider's Report, New Federalist, Spotlight and several other daring publications--then you are aware, frustrated at the blind populace and possibly quite bored by this presenta­tion.] It has swallowed up all the other "power groups" of ear­lier U.S. history, the Morgan Group, Rockefeller group, Cabot-Lodge group, etc. In the deeper recesses of the intelligence es­tablishment in Washington, veteran intelligence officers refer to this awesome group, in hushed tones and mysterious language as the "COMMITTEE OF THREE-HUNDRED". THE GROUP PREFERS TO BE CALLED "THE OLYMPIANS". THESE ARE THE REAL POWER IN THE LAND, THE DE­PLOYERS OF OUR SOCIAL ENGINEERS AND SOCIAL-PSYCHOLOGISTS.

[H: I cannot urge you strongly enough to get your name on the list for obtaining Dr. Coleman's book on this Com­mittee and related matters. America West is risking every­thing in bringing it into print and it is not foreseen if it will be allowed into the public to any great extent before being permanently squashed. Information will be somewhere in this document for its ordering. You who have had great dif­ficulty with my being and Dharma's receiving--must have this information in what you perceive as "reality". Do not be put off, in this instance, by that which is unseen for we will deal with that matter later when you come to realize TRUTH.]

WHAT IS AQUARIUS?

We now come to a summary presentation of what is meant by the Aquarian Conspiracy and the New Age or Age of Aquarius, which the entire social psychology establishment is now mobi­lized to impose upon our society.

First, let us survey the terrain of physical evidence, what our eyes see and ears hear every hour of the day and night over at least the last fifteen years. You have heard about sex education programs in which grammar school children are instructed in masturbation and "alternate life styles" such as homosexuality, transvestitism, lesbianism, prostitution, and so forth. [H: Now it is "safe sex" and condom use in the very lowest grades of grammar school and free condoms for older children and babies. You will learn how and why AIDS was introduced and why you don't have an antidote available (there is one)--please go back and read our JOURNAL, AIDS, THE LAST GREAT PLAGUE.] You have heard, or seen, or lost relatives to the Hare Krishna, the Moonies, and numerous other exotic religious cults; you have seen or heard about the charismatic movements, liberation theology, the new religious fundamental­ism, the PTL ("Praise the Lord") shows on television, and of course you have Islamic fundamentalism coming out of your ears; you are well aware that this country right now is going through the worst drug epidemic in its history.

Fewer among you have noticed that in the 1970's a drastic shift occurred in school curricula at all levels, to the point that youngsters are now rewarded school credit for such courses as "TV soap opera", "Socially relevant Basket Weaving", and various environmentalist subjects with little or no content. An epidemic of cultism, kookery and Sodom and Gomorrah sexual behavior has overwhelmed the country, accompanied by pseudo-science, charlatanism and superstition in our educational institu­tions.

This picture is only the raw empirical side of the story, the surface impression that every citizen gets by merely observing what is going on. A slightly closer examination of the matter, statistical compiliations and so forth, indicate the following: approximately 15 million of our citizens are participating in one active form or another in the outfits of this organized insanity.

There are literally thousands of counter culture newspapers and magazines which proclaim the coming of the New Age, the Age of Aquarius.

To top all this, in July 1980, a major international conference is being held in Toronto, Canada, under the title First Global Conference on the Future [H: Note reference to "upcoming" year of 1980 and shiver a bit at the years gone by in which this was available and you DIDN'T KNOW!], to be attended by over 4,000 social engineers, cybernetics experts and futurologists from all the think tanks. The purpose of the conference, in the words of its chairman, "The time has come to move dialogue to action. This conference will be-come the launching pad for that important action to occur in the 1980's." [H: Please go back and read that statement over a couple of times!] So says the billionaire Maurice Strong, chairman of Petro-Canada, high-ranking British Intelligence officer during World War II, one of the chief executives of Dope, Inc., and former director of the United Nations Environmental Program. One of the chief speakers will be Dr. Aurelio Peccei, chairman of the Club of Rome, a NATO THINK TANK about which we will say more later.

Close investigation of the preparatory activities of the conference participants and the in-house studies of the social-engineering think tanks that will participate, has confirmed conclusively that the "decisive action" Maurice Strong is speaking about is the brainwashing of the entire human species. All the kooks of the world are coming out in the most impressive Witches Sabbath yet in Toronto.

The peril this nation is imminently confronted with, in fact the peril to the whole human species, is nothing less than complete elimination of what mankind has historically regarded as its soul. Our brainwashers are proposing the complete extirpation of mankind's inner sense of identity, and the placement, in the vacant space, of an artificial, synthetic pseudo-soul.

Before you howl "incredible", you ought to review the technical study that was prepared in May 1974 by the Stanford Research Institute, whose contents were later used in popularized form in Marilyn Ferguson's book.

The study is entitled CHANGING IMAGES OF MAN, Contract Number URH(489)-2150. Policy Research Report No. 4/4.74, prepared by SRI Center for the Study of Social Policy, Willis Harman, Director. Dr. Harman later personally coached Marilyn Ferguson in writing her popularized version, THE AQUARIAN CONSPIRACY. The 319-page mimeographed SRI report was prepared by a team of 14 researchers and supervised by supervisory panel of 23 controllers, including anthropologist Margaret Mead, psychologist B. F. Skinner, Ervin Laszlo of the United Nations, Sir Geoffrey Vickers of British Intelligence and others. [H: Now does it become a bit easier to see that British Intelligence actually set up the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) who is working day and night to stop this information from reaching you-the-people and actually HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JEWS?]

When this was published in May 1974, the authors were careful not to fully reveal their direct involvement in artificially manufacturing all these hideous, inhuman forms of countercultural zombie-ism. Six years later, however, in February 1980, Dr. Willis Harman, the project director of the report, after lengthy collaboration with Marilyn Ferguson, induced her to come out into the open to boast that all this was, from the beginning, the work of a deliberate conspiracy.

A leaderless but powerful network is working to bring about radical change in the United States. Its members have broken with certain key elements of Western thought... The great shuddering irrevocable shift overtaking us is not a new political, religious or philosophical system. It is a new mind--the ascendance of a startling worldview.... We concede that one of the things that causes people to be incredulous when this picture is presented is that they do not comprehend what kinds of motiva­tion our brainwasher social-psychologists could possibly have for doing this to us. If the motivation cannot be comprehended, then the motivation "does not exist". And if the motivation does not exist, then the action that derives from it does not exist; therefore "The Aquarian Conspiracy".

But the Aquarian Conspiracy itself proclaims that it ex­ists!

Therefore, you should sit down to reason out what its moti­vation might possibly be. Identifying its history, both before and after the events of World War II, the social experiments of H. G. Wells, Aldous and Julian Huxley, Teilhard de Chardin, and others will give you some added basis for understanding the motivation. Identifying the recent history of the matter, from the 1960's on, will give you a further basis. On that basis you can project into the more distant past history of this school of thought that our brainwashers represent, into the period of Aristotle.

Meanwhile, with respect to the more recent history: the strategic foundations for the current form of the Aquarian Con­spiracy were laid down during the 1966-67 peiod in a series of high-level NATO conferences which at the time involved, among others, a famous NATO official, Aurelio Peccei, the then little-known Dr. Zbigniew Brzezinski [H: You will note that all of these "leaders" in the movement have changed names, i.e., Kissinger and ALL of the Communist Party foundation leaders--including Lenin. All members of the Communist Party government set-up were so-called "Jews". Actually, as we have said over and over and over again--they were and are Khazarian Zionist Talmudists and have noth­ing to do with "Jewry" as later defined when the word was developed. Note these ones develop and change words to have any meaning they desire and YOU ALL BUY INTO THE LIE.] in his capacity as a staff member of the State De­partment's Policy Planning Group, and most of the leaders of those multinational corporations we mentioned earlier. [H: You Americans must understand that ones such as Brzezinski and Kissinger are NOT natural citizens of the United States--they do not even function under their real names. They are planted in your highest government policy-making positions and as public spokesmen and authorities to RUN YOUR GOVERNMENT, FOR A PRESIDENT, SENATOR, ETC., MUST BE A CITIZEN. THE EFFORT, IN FACT, IS TO CHANGE YOUR CONSTITUTION SO THAT THESE "ACTUAL FOREIGN CITIZENS" CAN BE YOUR PRESIDENT. THAT IS ONE MAJOR THING WHICH WOULD BE CHANGED AT A CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION--ALONG WITH BURYING YOUR ENTIRE CONSTITU­TION AS WRITTEN.]

The final decisions of those NATO deliberations were to ap­ply a series of long-term policies throughout the Western World for the purpose of inducing a transition to a technologically "steady-state", "zero-growth", "post-industrial society". [H: Go back and read that again!] The Soviet bloc was supposed to be skillfully induced to gradually evolve toward a similar type of "steady-state" equilibrium system. Dr. Brzezinski, in the af­termath of those NATO meetings, wrote his famous essay, THE TECHNETRONIC ERA and Aurelio Peccei [H: Inter­esting?] his famous book, THE CHASM AHEAD. Following that, McGeorge Bundy and the Council on Foreign Relations attempted to start the "inducement process" with the Soviets by jointly establishing the Vienna International Institute of Applied Systems Analysis. The SALT arms control negotiation and nu­clear non-proliferation processes got underway. The NASA space program was gradually terminated. A massive increase in world drug traffic appeared. Aurelio Peccei went to the Tavis­tock Institute in England and there he launched the notorious Club of Rome jointly with Tavistock.

The brainwashing specialists of the Tavistock network inter­nationally went to work. The era of government by "crisis management" had arrived. Some basic things ought to be said now about the social-engineering technique of "crisis manage­ment". [H: As we move into this subject, let us take a brief look at other things which were utilized to bring people into compli­ance. At that time as the populations were being hyped through brainwashing, came the age of "Channels" and ev­eryone began to get into the act of "talking with extraterres­trials and other disembodied entities" and the "New Age Cults" were founded. When I am asked about this Channel or that one, I am stymied at the gullibility of the masses to fall into unreasonable expectations. It seems that the New Age touters offer all for nothing, total irresponsibility and fortune-telling and the populations of the world flow like honey across a biscuit trying to sop it up. It seems all God-given reason flew the coop with the last of the chickens so that you are left with NOTHING. I CAN OFFER YOU ONLY GOD--WHO SENDS US, THE HOSTS, TO OFFER TO SHOW YOU TRUTH AND "THE WAY". YOU HAVE BECOME CONTROLLED, MANIPULATED PEOPLE OF THE LIE.

May you open your eyes and ears and see and hear for the days are short in the timing upon your place in ability to re­cover that which is about to be LOST FOREVER TO HUMANITY.

Let us begin the next portion, Dharma. Simply change the pro­gram, please.

Hatonn to stand-by.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 45
    CHAPTER 13

REC #2 HATONN

TUE, FEBRUARY 25, 1992 8:35 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 193

TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 25, 1992

INTERNATIONAL CAUCUS OF LABOR COMMITTEES

KURT LEWIN

The technique derives from the "topological psychology" doctrine of Dr. Kurt Lewin, the seminal theoretical influence in the entire field of social-psychology, the patron-saint of all the Tavistock-related think-tanks and the man upon whose theories the psychological warfare battles of World War II were fought.

To summarize the matter of Lewin's doctrine in chunks manageable by the layman: all psychological phenomena oc­cur in a domain defined as "psychological phase space" or "life space". This space is composed of two interdependent "fields", the "environment" and the "self". Life space is the domain in which human behavior occurs. Behavior depends on both environment and self or B = F(E.P.) (Behavior is a function of Environment and Person.) This is accompanied by a tremendous amount of misplaced emphasis on mathematical/topological interpretations of psychological relations, none of which makes any contribution to scientific knowl­edge, but is admirably suited for transforming psychological problems into computer-programmable problems. This was promptly done.

The concept of "controlled environment" arose from the common-sensical observation that if you have a fixed personality (one susceptible to being predictably profiled), and if you want to elicit from this personality a particular type of behavior, then all you have to do is control the third variable of the equation and thus produce the desired behavior. This was the standard social-psychology formula used for years in every type of situa­tion from labor negotiations to army counterinsurgency opera­tions, to important diplomatic maneuvers, until apparently sometime in the 1960's. From that point on the greater empha­sis of social-psychology practice and theory was placed on the problem of using the technique of controlled environment to produce not the desired B (behavior) but the desired P (personality) in the equation. It can be speculated that our brainwashers found it very frustrating to merely modify the behavior of the victim case-by-case and once-at-a-time, and started puzzling over how to accomplish something more drastic and permanent, like altering the deeper structures of human person­alities. Thus, brainwashing moved from the era of "behavior modification" to the era of "identity change".

The theory for this type of activity again relied upon the original formulations of two Tavistock theoreticians, Dr. William Sargent's theory in this BATTLE FOR THE MIND, and Kurt Lewin's own work on personality regression.

Lewin observed that the inner self of the individual displays certain reactions when under tension from the environment. When there is no tension, then the normal inner self of a person is well differentiated, balanced, multifaceted, versative. When a reasonable amount of tension is applied, then this geometry collapses into blinded, undifferentiated soup; a primitivization, a regression of the personality occurs. The person is reduced to an animal, the highly differentiated and versatile abilities disap­pear. The controlled environment takes over the personality.

Or, as Marilyn Ferguson puts it, "Stress and transforma­tion...these paired ideas are a theme, a litany in the literature of the Aquarian Conspiracy."

From this bit of nastiness emerged the theory of government by "crisis management". The social psychologists reasoned, more or less, in the following fashion: "Since we are already in control of a 'controlled environment', what will happen to the P (person) entrapped inside it when we introduce 'social environ­mental turbulence'? The deliberately directed turbulence will create tensions for the P (person) and under those conditions we shall examine the effects of directed tension upon the personality and character structure of large populations."

A senior psychiatrist of the Tavistock clinic, Dr. Fred Emery, now at the national University of Australia and formerly a member of President Johnson's Kerner Commission, describes the following symptoms that large populations display under conditions of this sort of "social environmental turbulence"--the social crises that crisis management causes:

There are three phases of reaction to social crisis.

The first is "Superficiality", in which the threatened popula­tion will react by adopting some shallow sloganeering ideals to which, however, it will not attach any serious "ego investment". This is a passive "maladaptive" response, maladaptive because it fails to identify the causes of the crisis and therefore the crisis (tension) will persist.

The second phase of reaction, since the crisis continues, is "fragmentation", in which panic begins to strike, social cohesion breaks down, and small social groups try to protect themselves from the crisis at the expense of other small, fragmented social groups. This is also a "passive maladaptive" reaction and, fail­ing to identify the cause of the crisis, it degenerates further into a third phase: "dissociation".

In the third phase, the victim turns away from the source of tension, from the induced crisis, and goes into a fantasy trip of internal migration, introspection, obsession with self. This is the so-called "self-realization" process of the Stanford Research Institute's report.

Subsequently, Dr. Emery adds that these three "passive" maladaptive responses are each accompanied by an "active", but equally maladaptive response. "Superficiality" is thus paired with "synoptic idealism" as its opposite; "fragmentation" with "authoritarianism", "dissociation" with "evangelicism". The re­port then goes on to summarize the results of the last thirty years [H: Thirty years? Stop and think a moment--this means that your enemy has had over half a century to perfect his deadly plans.] of combined applied social psychology and crisis management.

In the decade of the 1960's we had the "superficiality" of the new Left movement paired with the "synoptic idealism" of the Great Society.

In the decade of the 1970's we had the "fragmentation" of "community control" movements paired with the "authoritarianism" of the Nixon era.

In the decade of the 1980's we have the "dissociation" of "self-realization", "transcendental meditation", paired with the "evangelicism" of all forms of mass religious fundamentalism.

So all these scenarios are in the computers of our pervasive social engineering think-tanks. The scenarios are in operation at the present time. What is supposed to emerge out of the pair of "disassociation" and "evangelicism" of the present national crisis is the Age of Aquarius.

The snag in the whole project is that the brainwashers of our society are counting on the populations responding with exclusively maladaptive responses--responses to the crisis which fail to identify the causes of the crisis or "environmental turbulence".
    Should the population, or even significant minorities of the population, be able to identify what the causes of the crisis are, the whole social engineering operation of the last thirty years will collapse.

The reason we of the ICLC are putting this report in your hands is to enable you to identify the causes of the crisis. If you successfully do so, then your reaction will not likely be maladaptive, because you will know the causes. If your mental abilities are within the range of the national average, you will know without being told that your best "active" "adaptive" response will be to get to the nearest copying machine and make copies of this report for literally every citizen you know, or get to the nearest telephone to contact us for further mobilization.

If you have any notion that anything else, apart from collaborating with us, (ICLC), (Editor, Remember this was in the 1970's. Now there are other alternatives) will have any effect and if your behavior turns out to be typical of most of your fellow citizens, then you will be acting according to the way you have been profiled. If you do so, you will not be able to retain your sense of identity, that inner sense which you call your soul, for more than the time between now and the year 1984. By that time, if you do not succeed in producing anything but maladaptive responses, you will no longer be the same person you are now.

The body-snatchers of the Aquarian Conspiracy are after you.

When we write again we will discuss the Psychiatric Shock Troops--the enemy's main army.

I find it most interesting and I hope so will you that E. J. Hart, as far back as May, 1991, said that Mr. Gorbachev would become active with the "hardliners" of Kissinger Associates Incorporated just as has come to pass. You who underestimate the intentions of one Henry Kissinger err greatly.

Also you will find as we move along and confirm by news releases that Kissinger, Fraser (Malcolm Fraser: former Australian Prime Minister) and Brzezinski are the founders of a think-tank called "Anzus". This was a major thrust in New Zealand and Australia in 1984-85. It was set up and would be directed by one Ray Cline...ex CIA and Reagan adviser. Cline was later Director of Intelligence in the U.S. State Department and later Deputy-Director of Foreign Intelligence at the Central Intelligence Agency. The facts are, chelas, that no matter what we write about in this tangled web of deceit, we come back to the same groups of participants who hold the power and control the intelligence community--except the major dealer is the British Intelligence.

This must have been a severe blow to the people "down under" for the project would be controlled by the Center for Strategic and International Studies, an independent unit which was at­tached to the Georgetown University in Washington, D.C.

Also, I wonder how many of you know that Henry Kissinger joined the "Advisory Board" of Banca Nazionale del Lavoro in late summer of 1985. Perhaps you would enjoy seeing how he is written up in international circles: London: Wed., Aug. 21, 1985, International Herald Tribune: "Banca Nazionale del La­voro (yes, this is a biggie doing the same kind of criminal activ­ity as BCCI), the state-controlled institution that is Italy's biggest bank (Mafia run), has appointed Henry A. Kissinger to its international advisory board.

"Formed in 1984, the board advises the bank on economic and social conditions in countries where it operates.

"Mr. Kissinger, a former U.S. Secretary of State, is Chairman of the Board of Kissinger Associates Inc. which gives political advice to governments."

In 1984 Mr. Kissinger gave his expert help in political affairs and economics to Brazil and Argentina. I believe that you will note both are in very, very bad circumstances with Brazil totally devastated economics-wise. Where the man, Kissinger, goes there follow sell-outs, collapse, wars and disasters. I find it in­teresting.

Good evening,

Hatonn to clear.

PJ 45
    CHAPTER 14

REC #1 HATONN

WED, FEBRUARY 26, 1992 7:54 A.M. YEAR 5, DAY 194

WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 26, 1992
    THE PSYCHIATRIC SHOCK TROOPS
    THE ENEMY'S MAIN ARMY

What happens when a massive ill-working experiment fails? Actually, it usually means that the Elite Psychotics have made it WORK. Remember the "rule of thumb" and the "Theory of the Bureaucracy"--Whatever they say they intend to accomplish, they will accomplish the direct opposite. Let me remind you that the adversary ALWAYS WORKS IN THIS MANNER AND IF HE TELLS YOU A THING AND YOU WORK ON THE ASSUMPTION OF THE DIRECT OPPOSITE--YOU WILL BE CORRECT.

DRUG WAR BEING "FOUGHT" BY DRUG DEALERS

Let me example. While drugs were being introduced and ad­dictions were being set forth so you could have a world "war on drugs"--the very persons "fighting the war" were the ones sell­ing and dealing drugs--worldwide. In Switzerland where the major drug money would flow and be hidden, the most cruel of all tortures was set up--right under the public's noses--a whole park, right behind the massive banking houses of the world and Elite--where drugs were wholesale, needles were provided freely and over 10,000 injections were done in a given day on average.

Now they say, as casually as they will tell you that the "we were mistaken about the economy--there IS a massive depression and the economy has collapsed--SO EXECUTIVE ORDER THROUGH EMERGENCY MUST BE INSTIGATED,"-- "...and the park idea didn't work out and we must now put those addicts into the neighborhoods and clean up the park." Go look at your special reports on CNN this day! This is also a clue of the intent to bring the world up short and within control--ALL THE SIGNS ARE PRESENT!!

CONVERT THE RUSSIANS?

Another major clue to the madness of confusion: Schuller and TBN are going into Russia and, weekly, the NEW ideas of reli­gion will be blasted out to all of the Soviet bloc people. In other words, give them hopelessness in "hope" while you depress and kill them physically. If you are not terrified--get with the pro­gram for it is SERIOUS time. The Russians in opposition to the New World Order are onto you, however, and it is going to get very ugly as you try to spread evil under the guise of goodness and "allowing". They don't want loose morals and they have had their bellies full to overflow of abortions with sanction and irresponsibility and lazy counterfeits.

Yes, our New Zealand friend is correct--if America can't pull out of this pit of vipers then the world is LOST. I can speak from authority, precious ones, for I see both ends of the path.

BACK TO THE DOCUMENT IN POINT

INVISIBLE ARMY NOW IN PLACE

Over the course of the last 35 years, an invisible army has been deployed into place in nearly every corner of the globe. It is an army of professionals, buried deep in the universities and think-tanks, whose names and faces are unfamiliar to most citi­zens until they are utilized as special "experts" to further de­ceive you. They are dedicated to one purpose--TO REDUCE MANKIND, THROUGH THE USE OF ADVANCED TECHNIQUES OF PSYCHOLOGICAL, CREATED DIS­EASES AND OTHER VARIOUS METHODS OF DESTRUCTION TO TAME, EASILY CONTROLLED BEASTS WHO WILL SERVE THE MASTERS.

THE TAVISTOCK NETWORK

In this section, we summarize the network, indicating its evolution, its general character and its leaders. In the United States, this network, which we shall call the Tavistock Network, has ten major installations, an estimated four hundred medium sized installations and probably about two to three thousand mini-sized spin-off groups deployed around the major ones. The total number of professionals employed in these institutions is an estimated 35,000-40,000 persons. [H: Count those years since this document was written and you will realize how understated this is, especially as ones are "laid off" now that installations and underground technical facilities have been completed and are ready for use.] The annual budget was running at over $5-6 billion.

BRAINWASHING INSTALLATIONS IN AGGREGATE
    EFFECT

(AVERAGE SUPPORT COST: $45,000/YR/MAN in 1979)

Installations: Employees
    Funding ($ mill's)

Stanford Research Institute
    $150

Rand Corporation

Hudson Institute

National Training Laboratories

Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences

Institute for Social Research

Esalen

(Esalen subdivisions nationally)

MIT Sc. School Total:

Systems Dynamics Group

Industrial Relations Section

University of Pennsylvania Wharton

School Total:

Management and Behavior Research

Wharton Econometrics

Secondary Lewinite Installations

Total of Significant Installations
    in U.S., estimated:
    Life Sciences & Social Psychology:
    Mental Health Institutions:
    Total Number of Employees
    Life Sciences & Social Psychology Mental Health Institutions
    Total Funding Revenues*
    Life Sciences & Social Psychology Mental Health Institutions

$720

*Based on the average support level for these staffings which obtain in the major installations of $45,000 per man per year in 1979.

NATIONAL TRAINING LABORATORIES

(International Institute for Applied Behavioral Science)

Rosslyn Station, Va.
    Tel. 703-527-1500
    Founded: 1947
    Director: Leeland Bradford
    Number of Employees: 500 (including regional NTL branches) Gross Expenditures Per Year (1979): $23 million.
    Percentage of Total Research Devoted to Futurology: 10%
    Major Clients and Types of Contracts: NTL runs "T-Groups"
    ("Training Groups") on Lewinite Group Behavior, including "role-playing" involving plunging the participants into "artificial stress situations". NTL annually runs these T-Groups programs for the entire managements of the follow­ing:
    U.S. Department of State
    U.S. Civil Service Commission
    National Education Association: NTL is an official unit of the NEA, the largest Teachers Association in the U.S. for which NTL conducts most of the Leadership Train­ing Programs.

NTL's clients include the following corporations: Alcoa, American Cyanamid, Bell Telephone, B.F. Goodrich, Eli Lilly, Dow Chemical, U.S. Steel, Westinghouse, Lockheed, DuPont, Eastman Kodak and all major oil companies. [Remember: 1979 in point of numbers. That is over a decade past.]

==================

INSTITUTE FOR SOCIAL RESEARCH

426 Thompson St., Ann Arbor, Michigan [H: This one is completely controlled and integrated within the Naval In­telligence Training Program.]
    Tel: 313-764-8363
    Founded: 1946 (officially)
    Director: F.T. Juster
    Director Emeritus: Rensis Like
    Survey Research Center: Director, Stephen Withey
    Group Dynamics: Director Emeritus, Dorwin Cartwright
    Center for Research on Utilization of Scientific Knowledge: Di­rector Emeritus, Ronald Lippitt
    Center for Political Studies: Director Warren Miller
    Number of Employees: 500
    Total Revenue (1978): $14 million

Major Clients and Types of Contracts:

UNESCO: "International Study on the Organization and Per­formance of Research Units", an international study on the conditions that constitute a productive organizational climate for scientific R&D.

Russell Sage Foundation: "The Human Meaning of Social Change", the current state of research on subjective well-be­ing, followed by a national survey supported by Russell Sage which sought to conceptualize and measure people's feelings of well-being.
    National Science Foundation: Continuation of above, with em-phasis on both individual and group change in perceived well-being over 1971-78 period.
    OECD: "Social Accounting System", relates various data on the production of goods, household use of time, and products of household production, and individual and societal welfare, to establish the significance that various areas of life have for people's evaluations of their well-being and how rapidly these states can be disrupted.
    Department of Health, Education and Welfare, U.S. Office of Education: "Youth in Transition". What are the major causes and consequences of dropping out of high school? Are some high schools more effective than others and why? Various controlled studies on disruptions as introduced into the settings.
    National Institute on Drug Abuse: "Monitoring the Future", an assessment of personal lifestyles, drug use, attitudes about drugs, intergroup and interpersonal attitudes, and other ethi-cal and social issues--and, how quickly groups respond to in-troductions of substance and activities within those groups and concerning those issues.
    National Institute of Mental Health: "How Americans View Their Mental Health" and "Effects of Introduction of Added Stress and Disease upon Populations".
    National Chicano Survey: "Chicano Research and Training".
    U.S. Congress Office of Technology Assessment: "On Learn-ing to Plan--and Planning to Learn", the use of technology assessment as a tool to guide public policy and planning, as witnessed by the establishment of the OTA. Identify psy-chological, sociological and political factors affecting the uti-lization of technology products for public policy formation and planning.
    U.S. Department of Labor, Manpower Administration: An an-alytical comparison of systems for R&D diffusion and uti-lization in four federal agencies.
    Government of PERU: ISR has helped Peruvian Government establish a survey research facility. [H: And my, my--have you EVER HELPED PERU INTO DESTRUCTION!!]
    Grants and contracts have also been received from: U.S. De-partment of Agriculture, U.S. Department of Defense, U.S.
    Department of Justice, U.S. Department of Interior, Ford Foundation, International Labor Organization, U.S. Postal Service, Electric Power Research Institute.

===================
    ESALEN INSTITUTE

Big Sur, California
    Tel: 408-667-2335
    Founded: 1962
    Director: Richard Price
    Co-Director: Michael Murphy
    Number of Employees: Over a 100 with spin-off institutes in the U.S. numbering over 1,000, with a total staff in 1979 of over 10,000.
    Gross Volume of Sales Turnover Per Year (1979): $4 million; $400 million estimated for total national spin-offs.
    Major Clients and Types of Contracts: Esalen is the popular version of National Training Labs, and like NTL conducts essentially the same seminars for all its clients: T-Group ego-stripping sessions, Group Therapy including group sexual therapy as a form of "couples counseling", mind-expansion with and without psychedelic drugs, and religious cult experiences such as the chanting of Yoga mantras and Zen meditation. More than 2.5 million individuals have been brainwashed through Esalen group techniques since 1962. Organizations who have used Esalen for their membership in institutional training include: Episcopal Church of California, San Francisco State College, San Francisco Grace Episcopal Cathedral, Brandeis University, UCLA, American Psychological Association, Playboy Magazine, Stanford Re-search Institute, Journal of Transpersonal Psychology, Journal of Humanistic Psychology, Western Behavioral Sciences Institute (La Jolla), World Council of Churches, Mendocino State Hospital, Stanford University, Santa Cruz University--and the list goes on so long as to preclude re-publishing it. [H: It has been proven and re-proven that the leaders were the epitome of corruption of both financial and moral attitudes of self and as practiced (taught).
    You who have been brainwashed through Esalen need compassion for if you are "screwed-up", you now know the source and where the problems REALLY began. This was among the most evil intentional brain-change pro­grams ever produced against the citizenry to gain control and mind-warp.]

================

MASSACHUSETTS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY
    ALFRED P. SLOAN SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT

[H: Please harken back to the information given on "The Profits of Cancer" because from herein comes the same group of Elite Conspirators.]

Cambridge, Massachusetts
    Tel: 617-253-7166
    Senior Professor of contemporary Technology: Caroll L. Wilson Systems Dynamics Group Director: Jay Forrester. 617-253­1550
    Industrial Relations Section Director: Dr. Charles A. Myers. 617-253-2671.
    Major Clients and Types of Contracts: The Sloan School's pro­fessorial and magazine staff for Sloan Management Re­view, are almost all trained Operations Research and Lewinite Group Psychologists specializing in restruc­turing of corporate and labor union management. The Sloan School has done personnel training and organiza­tional restructuring for GTE, Sylvania, TRW, and major medical administrative units.
    U.S. Navy, Office of Naval Research, Group Psychology Branch: Edgar H. Schein, Study on Increasing Organiza­tion Effectiveness Through Better Human Resource Plan­ning and Development, 1977, and psychological "fortification" of Intelligence groups.
    American Management Association: "Management Decisions for the Next Decade (1980's and into the '90's)" by Charles A. Myers. Improvement of Management produc­tivity through better utilization of human resources in labor force computer systems, urban crises (natural and constructed), and multinationalization of international BUSINESS.
    U.S. Department of State
    NATIONAL COUNCIL OF CHURCHES
    NASA-ERC Computer Research Lab: Prof. Avery R. Johnson, Consultant, Social Science Research council.
    MIT Sloan School Systems Dynamics Group wrote the Club of Rome's Limits to Growth by Jay Forrester and Dennis Meadows. The methods of group dynamics, combined with computer analysis of economic parameters delib­erately restricted to limited resources over which cor­porate management are told to compete, are used to convince major U.S. industries and the U.S. govern­ment of the psychological necessity of the Club of Rome's program for the shutdown of U.S. industry. [H: Remember!!--still in the 1970s.]
    Major Sponsors of the Systems Dynamics Group "World 1, 2, 3" (Club of Rome) model: The Club of Rome, The Volkswagen Foundation, The National Science Foun­dation, The National Academy of Sciences, The American Gas Association.
    Systems Dynamics Group "National Dynamics Project": The Sloan School SDG also carried out from 1972-77 a National Dynamics Project "to better understand the behavior of the socioeconomic system of the U.S. and to provide testing alternate public policies centered around a computer simulation model of socioeconomic change to be test run in the 1980's on "live subjects".

THE TAVISTOCK "MOTHER"

The "mother" institution for this network of psychological warriors is the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations located in London, England. While the name of the institute is unknown to all but certain members of this psychological profession and their students, it is no exaggeration to say that the techniques for psychological control of "target populations", the key planning for their implementation, and the training of most of the "controllers" are the Institute's handiwork.

JOHN RAWLINGS REES

Tavistock was founded as a clinic in 1921, to serve as a psy­chological think tank for the British intelligence services. The man who shaped Tavistock and who developed what is some­times referred to as the "Tavistock method" was Brigadier-Gen­eral John Rawlings Rees, an intimate of Margaret Mead, Gre­gory Bateson and Kurt Lewin who became the clinic's director in 1932. Rees's contribution to psychology, to put it crudely but accurately, was that he recognized that the same techniques used in psychotherapy to cure an individual of his neuroses or psychosis could be applied to make him sicker. Rees proposed to deliberately induce controlled forms of neurosis, or even psychotic behavior.

First applying this to single individuals, then to groups, Rees eventually proposed that this "retrogressive psychology" be ap­plied to large numbers of individuals . It is on this premise--that large numbers of individuals can be driven neurotic or psychotic and therefore controlled--that the entire Tavistock method rests. It certainly works for as with the Holocaust circumstance in Germany during World War II--whole massive groups of people were made to believe in something that simply did not transpire as given forth publicly. It also allows for ones to increase those numbers of atrocities annually to quantities beyond original numbers of possible participants and NO-ONE EVEN NO­TICES BUT PROCLAIMS THE LIE AS ACTUALLY THE FACT--AND WORSE--BELIEVES IT TO BE TRUTH!

HOW TO PROFILE AND CONTROL A SOCIETY

The tool for driving a society mad--or neurotic--was repeated "psychological shocks" or "stressful events". Rees and his co-thinkers reasoned that if populations could be put through "stress tests" it was possible to first predict a response and then, through altering the range of perceived choices, to direct re­sponses in an intended direction. In that way whole societies could be "profiled" and controlled. In his published works and private conversations, Rees reasoned that it was possible to in­duce a population to believe almost anything, provided that the dissemination of information, and therefore the population's perceived choices, were rigorously controlled. This is the essence of what is called a "controlled psychological envi­ronment".

While some of Rees's more timid colleagues claimed that this could only occur under laboratory conditions, Rees boldly as­serted that the entire society or parts of it could be turned into a laboratory. [H: America and the Western World were turned into that laboratory in the Gulf War against Iraq and caused to act and believe exactly as programmed. More­over, you were treated to another dose of it with the so-called collapse of Soviet nations. Nothing has changed ex­cept the level OF CONTROL and the intensity and absurdity of the lies--to which you prove to fall over and over and over again.]

PEOPLE "TREATMENT"?

The goal, according to Rees, is to use psychological shock troops to build a society "where it is possible for people of ev­ery social group to have treatment when they need it, even when they do not wish it, without it being necessary to in­voke law." [H: NERVOUS YET??]

Starting in the mid-1930's, Rees began to systematically build his invisible army. [H: THEY HAVE NOW HAD OVER HALF A CENTURY TO PERFECT THEIR DAS­TARDLY TRICKS AND PROVE THEIR THESIS TO BE CORRECT--YOU HAVE PLAYED YOUR PART TO PER­FECTION AND PULLED THE ENTIRE WORLD DOWN WITH YOU.]

He recruited W. R. Bion, who developed the concept of the "leaderless group", to the Tavistock staff. Eric Trist, now at the Wharton School in Philadelphia and the effective head of the Tavistock operations in the U.S.A., was recruited in 1940 while doing experiments on hypnosis-reduced abreaction at an English hospital. H. V. Dicks, who became Tavistock's assistant direc­tor, was brought on board in 1940.

REES COMMANDS BRITISH ARMY

But it was the war that gave Tavistock its biggest boost. It is absolutely no exaggeration to say that Rees, from 1938-42, pro­ceeded to take over the effective command of the British Army. The military, according to Rees, was the ideal place to test out his theories. "The army and other fighting services form rather unique experimental groups since they are complete commu­nities and it is possible to arrange experiments that would be very difficult to do in civilian life."

Rees eventually became the consulting psychiatrist to the Army at Home and later effectively ran the directorate of Army psychiatry. From this position, Rees was able to recruit from all over the British Commonwealth to fill out his "first team". Rees demanded that his "team" meet regularly in informal sessions, dubbing the meetings the "invisible college". Rees managed to get his personnel assigned to the staff of every British Army unit and the Allied Command itself, especially SHAEF (Supreme Headquarters, Allied Expeditionary Force).

The Tavistock crew worked closely with the Special Opera­tions Executive, the British intelligence service section in charge of clandestine operations. Rees's top assistant, H. V. Dicks, was seconded to the Directorate of Military Intelligence on a semipermanent basis. Tavistock personnel were responsible for training the American Office of Strategic Services (the forerun­ner of the CIA) and the allied psychological warfare division.

It would require pages to provide full details of Tavistock's wartime exploits. The point to be made here is that Tavistock under Rees's direction used the war to both expand its staff and influence; more importantly it became impossible to separate Tavistock and its personnel from the Allied military command structure. It was this structure which was to evolve in the immediate postwar period into the NATO command.

POSTWAR NETWORK

At the close of the Second World War, John Rawlings Rees outlined his postwar plans to a group of U.S. Army psychia­trists. Said Rees, "If we propose to come out in the open and to attack the national and social problems of our day, then we must have shock troops and these cannot be provided by psychiatry based wholly on institutions. We must have mobile teams of psychiatrists who are free to move around and make contacts with the local situation in a particular area."

Rees proposed the creation of a psychological conspiracy--modeled on his wartime "invisible college"--and expanded to in­clude points of influence and control in every major nation on earth. In a world driven deliberately mad, the only arbiter of sanity is psychiatry and this power can only be exercised by a cabal "in every country, groups of psychiatrists, linked to each other" capable of influencing the "political governmental field". [H: Now you are getting nervous? Remember, we are still at only the Second World War! NOW COMES THE MORE INTERESTING MOVES.]

Let us take a little break here at this point. I ask that each reader take this information within and ponder it most carefully for no matter where you reside in the world--it impacts you, has brought down your nations and destroyed your societal struc­tures and along with it, your eco-systems. The point is to take the world--by year 2000, hook, line and YOU.

DO YOU DENY THIS?

You can deny this to your dying breath--but we bring Truth and if you hope to survive in any manner whatsoever--YOU WILL PAY ATTENTION. KNOWING is the only protection you have for countering this heinous and insidious disease spread upon you. KNOWING CAN GIVE YOU FREEDOM--denial and remaining ignorant will simply TAKE YOU OUT.

COLEMAN WILL PRESENT SPECIFIC DETAILS

Hatonn to move to stand-by. Summon me, please, when your are ready to resume, Dharma. I am sorry to cause you the pain of this writing, chela--and you readers the pain of the input but it MUST BE DONE AND GIVEN. FULL EXPLANATIONS WILL BE PRESENTED BY DR. COLEMAN BUT 'THIS IS A NECESSARY STEP IN HIS PROTECTION SHIELD AND TO REACH TO THE MASSES MORE QUICKLY. UNDER ATTACK? INDEED, SO YOU WHO WOULD THROW STONES AT THE WRITERS AND PUBLISHER--I SUGGEST YOU BACK OFF FOR I SHALL STAND BETWEEN THE ENEMY AND MY PEOPLE AND I AM VERY LARGE INDEED. REST IN GOD'S KNOWING, BROTHERS, AND IT SHALL BE FINE. BLESSINGS UPON YOU WHO WILL SEE AND HEAR--FOR UPON YOU RESTS THE FUTURE OF YOUR PLANET. YOU HAVE BEEN DUPED AND IT IS A WISE BEING WHO REALIZES AS MUCH AND ACTS IN THAT NEW REALIZATION AND KNOWLEDGE. SO BE IT.

주제글 정보