가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 14
    CHAPTER 11

REC #1 SANANDA

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 25, 1990 9:30 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 252
    Dharma, Sananda present to commune in Light. May you feel the protection of my light, chela, for I see and feel the wave of terror and dismay in thy heart.

The statement of the young Fireman/chaplain who was targeted for death by the Satanic group over Easter, is valid indeed. Of course it's hard to believe that these things occur in your local villages such as Bakersfield. Why think you that? Ye have been threatened and thrust at with voo-doo and Satanic exorcisms. George has received Satanic documents--why do you ones not see of it, it is all about you in your cities, churches, halls of injustice and all the way to your government hierarchy? Why think ye that we are penning these Jour­nals?

I see the pain as you put this Journal to paper for you know it will be contro­versial and bring heartache and pain to ones who will be very, very close to you--even within thy circle. Will he know? Will he confirm? Precious, that is not for you to give thought to. It matters not.

Just as you cannot say that all Hispanic persons eat hot chili peppers and love them, neither can you lump all ones into the same mold of heinous activities as with the cloistered convents. But it is so and if a priest "has been around" he will at least suspect of the truth of these writings. This is being given forth in this sequence for particular ones who will come into their belief of truth be­cause of these daring projections. So be it. It is as with all things which fall into the hands of human on Earth, it is destroyed as the presentation of God as rapidly as possible--sometimes in ignorance but 99% of the time in full or­chestration of influential participants. Keep the shield of light about thee and the Hosts shall protect of thee. Someone must step forth and do this work for evil must now be confronted on all fronts.

Yes, I desire that as many as you can garner should attend the debate be­tween Brent and Quinlen. Further, I believe that Oberli might ask them to have a joint participation at your local meeting in May. Evil will only be stopped when brought into the light of day, truth and knowledge, and Dharma cannot write fast enough to do it all. Ask for our presence and you shall all be brilliant in the work of truth.

I'm sorry, I cannot spare Friday for Dharma to go to Santa Barbara to bring Eleanor home. Perhaps Audrey and Ranos can accompany you, Oberli. May the light shine upon you through the journey. You will need help to get her into and out of the coach so you will need help. If they cannot attend with you then we shall reconsider Dharma.

I need a bit more penned on this present subject of the church and already the race is to stop of the publication of the material. This is not the most sensitive document you will write but it brings quite a bit of exposure to the citadels of authority at the highest levels of human power. Blessings he upon you pre­cious and willing ones. Oh, you don't feel "willing", Dharma? Ah, yes you are--for here you sit giving unto me thine fingers. Actually, ye have given unto me your life, and I shall tend of it most tenderly. So be it.

Let us work now, on Sister Charlotte's story and perhaps we can finish this portion today or tomorrow. These horrendous facts must be stopped; I can­not longer bear that which is committed by Satan in mine name.

THE MOTHER SUPERIOR

Sister Charlotte:

I was terrified of the Mother Superior for the ones who fill those positions are hard, oh, they are so hard and their hearts are so hardened.

There was no place safe from her appearance and no limit to that which she would put upon us. And she could make us do anything she wanted us to do.

Even into the laundry rooms which were already as bad as you would think it could be, she would come. I might be down in the laundry room -- let me tell you of the laundry room. Doing the type of laundry required of us was hard indeed, for the things we would wash were very heavy and the water would be sloshed out on the floor, which was of cement, and oh, it would be such a mess. And then, here would come the Mother Superior, who to me was the same as turning loose a lion who is very, very hungry. I was scared to death of her and every time I saw that woman somebody had to suffer. Everyone is terrified of her and she knows that we are afraid of her because she is cruel. I have hardly the heart to tell of it. Anyway, here she would come and there we are washing, and as we would hear her footsteps approaching and even before we would see her, we would wash a little harder.

When she gets down to where we are, she might address me and say, "You come out here". I'm out there like a flash because I am indeed scared. Then she would say, "Prostrate yourself down there and make a given number of crosses on that floor." It is a cement floor and of course I must prostrate my body and lick those crosses. Those are not little tiny crosses--as far as I can reach, I have to lick those crosses. And she watches my countenance and if I appear to not like it, she might double the number to ten or twenty-live or more. The very next morning she may walk through again and because she saw something in my face which made her believe I didn't like what she had caused me to do, she will probably call me again. My tongue will be entirely sore and bleeding but I will have to lick the crosses again.

They will also compel you to crawl the distance of a cathedral isle, perhaps ten
    times or more. It will not be on a soft carpet, it will be on a floor of cement or gravel. You cannot crawl on your hands and knees but upright, on your knees only. I might be able to make it only the first six times and then my strength will fail and faint. She will pour water on me and require that I crawl again. Most often, she will do this again the following day. By this time there will he scabs on my knees and open wounds and blisters. But I must crawl again for penance for failure is ever so much worse. Dear ones, this is the life of little nuns in a cloistered convent.

Then we are led to believe that God is looking down out of heaven and smil­ing his approval as we suffer. They tell us that God is made happy through our suffering because they have convinced us we are heathens and there is no way for us to know any better.

We have never been allowed to have a Bible. We have never had any scrip­tures--the nuns are totally ignorant of the words of God. We are raised ex­actly as the traditional Roman Catholic Church demands of us. We have no way to know about the lovely Gospel of Jesus Christ--and so, we have to do these things for the penalties for not doing them are so heinous that a little frail and battered nun cannot live through the ordeal. Oh, the burial vats are filled with little bodies and skeletons of the little ones who couldn't endure the torture.

The Mother Superior might walk through our cell doors, and by the way, there is nothing in there except the Virgin Mary holding the baby Jesus and there is the crucifix. Then there is a prayer-board. By the way, I'll assure you folks that you don't want to kneel on our prayer-boards. We kneel on it every day if we are able to walk under our own power. It is a board which is very short and very narrow with sharp wires coining up through it. Then the board upon which I will prostrate my arms also is covered with sharp wires. Well, I told you that we were going to suffer and do penance and this was a required portion of that suffering and penance.

As I lean on that prayer-board I am praying for lost humanity and I am be­lieving, as I suffer, that my Grandmother, for instance, will be released from purgatory sooner because of my suffering. I would linger there longer some­times, because I fully believed every moment would cause her to reach heaven sooner. That is all that little nuns know for that is all we are taught.

Every night we are locked within our cells. Every night the key is turned in those doors and there is no way to get up and come out of those cells. More than that, the lights are out at 9:30 and then at seven minutes to twelve two lit­tle nuns unlock all of the doors and every little nun gets up, dresses in full dress, goes into the inner chapel and there we again pray for one hour for lost humanity. We get very, very little sleep and we don't get enough food so our bodies are weak and sore and broken. We simply don't have enough strength to carry on after living there for a while. Little nuns have very short lives for their physical beings cannot endure the deprivation.

WE BELIEVE

We are taught to believe that as we spill our own blood, through torture or in any way that I spill blood by whipping or tormenting my body in any way, I am taught to believe that I will have one hundred less days to spend in purgatory. We have no hope; there is nothing to look forward to. After you live in a con­vent for ten years, you learn to realize that the Virgin Mary is just a piece of metal--a statue. I began to realize that St. Peter is just a statue. I began to re­alize that the statue of Jesus is just a piece of metal. In other words, we come to the place where we believe that our God is a dead God. I assure you, I lived in a convent long enough, not at first but after a few years, when we have spilled our tears and blood at the feet of those statues in prayer and no prayer, oh, we realize that we have a dead God and so it goes. So, these pre­cious little girls are taught to believe that as we whip our bodies or torture them and spill blood, that we will have one hundred less days to spend in pur­gatory. We believe in a literal purgatory and that literal purgatory is a fire which is going to burn and we will feel the flames of that fire.

When I say that nuns are forgotten women--just who do you think is going to say a prayer or pay the priest to have a high mass for those nuns who are in a convent? Why, when those little nuns die, no notification what-so-ever is given. Even the parents will not know when those little bodies are gone, so who is going to pray us out of purgatory? Who will buy our way out of purga­tory? Oh, we realize after we are in there for a period of time that there is no purgatory. The only purgatory the Catholics have is the priest's pockets and the people fill his pockets with coins in order to pray for their dead.

There are thousands and thousands of Roman Catholics. In the month of November the Roman Catholic priests praying masses for the dead of the Roman Catholic people in the U.S. collected $22 million. These were just for masses said for dead Roman Catholics in one month in your country. This is just to give you an idea of that which is going on every day right in front of you behind the lies and hidden crimes.

Thousands and thousands of mothers have worked their fingers to the bones to go to the priest and give him $5 to say a mass for a loved one who she be­lieves to be in purgatory. This is because that little mother believes there is a purgatory.

In the convent there is a painting of purgatory. There is nothing else in the room except that painting and it is terrible. Every Friday we have to walk around that painting and when we walk around it, I wish you could see the lit­tle nun's faces. What is on the painting? As you walk around it, it looks like a deep, bottomless hole out there and there are people falling in and already fallen in and the flames are lapping around the bodies of those people. Their hands are outstretched and the Mother will say to the little nun, "You better go and put another penance on your body. Those people are begging to get out of that fire." Because we believe we are heathens, we don't know any bet­ter.

I might go some place in the convent and maybe I'll burn my body really bad, or torture it in some way to spill some of my blood because as I suffer I be­lieve they are going to get out of that place where a priest put them. We are told there are millions and millions of people in purgatory that your own priests have put there by the word. When you finally know, you realize it is the biggest fraud in the world. He knows there is not a bit of truth to it. And bless your hearts, I say that if you take purgatory mass away from the Roman Catholic Church you will rob her of nine/tenths of her money and body--she would starve to death.

The Roman Catholic Church commercializes not only off of the living, but off of the dead as well. On and on it goes and even after ones involved become aware, there is no likely way to break away into freedom. Very few dare to ever break away and in the prisons of the convents and monasteries--there is no way to escape.

BACK TO THE MOTHER SUPERIOR

It does not bother the Mother Superior to take one of those little girls to the Father Confessor. Once a month we go to confession and the priests come into the convent as our Father Confessor. We don't want to go in there, oh, we don't want to go in there. I may not know the particular man who is out there but I know he is a priest. I know those priests who come for I have been there and lived there long enough and have had contact with every one of them and know them all and I don't trust a single one of them who come into the convent. I know not about other places or other priests, remember, I am only telling you about that which I have experienced and know to be the truth.

We know something about what is out in that room and we know that today we are going to go to confession. It may take all day long. Then as we wait, here comes the priest. I have never witnessed the priest coming into the con­vent without intoxicating liquor under his belt. And I say to every man or woman, whoever you might be, if you get liquor under your belt you are not a man and neither are you a woman--you become an animal and a beast.

And so, we have a beast sitting out there with a straight back, hard bottom chair and no other things except the crucifix and the Virgin Mary. And here he is, sitting right out there in the middle. Now, the little girl has to walk out there all alone. She has to kneel down to that terrible man and as I look back, I am sure in my heart that he was a twin brother to the Devil himself. He is so full of sin, vice and corruption. You must go out there and kneel down before that man and I tell you, you are a lucky girl if you get away from that man without being destroyed.

Why, he is a drunken beast and not a man. He has a holy habit on and he is an ordained Roman Catholic priest--but he is a being of Satan. I assure you we do not like to go to confession but we must go once a month. Those little girls can't help themselves. Nobody comes out of that room but the priest and I, until it is all over, and then we come back and the next will have to come. I assure you, we don't appreciate that day and those little girls don't know any better and there is nothing they can do if they did know better. The Bible was a forbidden book to every one of those little girls so they had no way to know anything. Therefore, they are totally trapped by the Devil himself with no way to escape and no way to reach out for help. Do you realize, dear friends, we are the only help they have?--that we somehow tell you of the truth and you will spread this truth and then someone will do something to stop this torture and set the little innocent beings free. Oh, pray for them, I beg you, pray for them that God can work through you ones to save these little beings.

PRIESTS IN THE CONVENT

If a Roman Catholic priest comes into the convent, he may go to the Mother Superior and ask her to permit him to go into the cell where the nuns are. Now that Mother has a carnal mind and a carnal heart and she is very hard and very carnal. Further, she is, many times, the mother of many illegitimate babies and they belong to the priest. You know, she will take that priest who is drinking--they bring liquor right in with them, and sometimes the Mother and some of the nuns drink with them. It is a terrible place, it is certainly not a religious place as you would give that name. She will bring that priest into one of our cells and here you have a big man who is strong from being well fed and he is full of liquor and there is a little nun who is frail with a broken body and she will not have very much strength.

Now why has he come into that cell? For nothing except to destroy that little nun. I often wish the government could walk into that place just as a priest is let into a cell. The Mother will turn the key and the little girl is locked in there with that priest. There is no way to defend ourselves.

I am a nurse and I got my training by going through the underground tunnel into the hospital while I lived in an open order convent. But may I say that if you could look upon the body of that little girl after the priest is taken out of there, she looks like something thrown out into a hog pen and a half dozen old sows have mailed that little body.

This is convent life and I can certainly understand why your priests are calling and complaining constantly and screaming their head off because I am giving this testimony. May I say to you that I don't mind if they continue to scream, I don't mind what they do to me for I am not one bit afraid of them and I will continue to give this testimony for as long as God gives me strength. I will give this testimony to my life's end regardless of what that church or those priests and prison-keepers do to me in your country. I know what I am doing, I know what I am saying and I am no longer afraid of anyone in all of this world for I am a child of God and God will allow my work to be finished whether I am killed or whatever might be in store for me. All you can do is murder me and then I care not what you do with my body after I am gone so I will continue until I have no more breath with which to speak--and then someone will perhaps pick up the message and carry it forth--God will see to it. I know that God saved me and brought me out of that place to do what I am doing--pulling the cover off of the convents.

I believe he saved me to uncloak these places of evil hiding under the cloak of religion. I believe this with all of my heart and soul.

GIVING TO THE PRIESTS

You know, we were only supposed to give our bodies to these priests and many times the nuns are simply overpowered. But what if I refuse to give my body to the priest? He becomes furious and goes immediately to the Mother Superior and then, friends, when two carnal minds come together they can in­duce things that you and I have not enough evil in our hearts to even conceive. There is not enough sin in our lives to invent such things as they come up with to reap upon those poor little children of God.

When those two carnal minds come together, the next time they are all ready. The Mother Superior might say to me the next day that we are going to do penance. Now, the penance will be something the priest and Mother Superior have invented together. It will be very, very cruel. They may take me down into one of the dirty dungeons where there are no floors and you will find a room with a log about three feet long with a mound of cement with a ring sticking out of the ground. There are leather straps fastened there and they will put my feet through those rings and then strap my ankles securely. There I am, standing with my feet strapped to those rings--and they leave me there locked up in that place by myself. It is a dreadful place and I might stand there for two or three hours if I have strength enough in my body. Sometimes you become too exhausted to stand and you faint and you go down. But when you go down your ankles are turned over and then you cannot get up again. You might lie in that position for two or three days without anyone even coming near. There will not be a bite of food or a drop of water but you must stay there with the vermin and rats running over your body.

Of course no priest outside wants this--nobody outside wants this and they will do anything to make sure no one ever escapes alive from a convent. They will do anything to prevent anyone getting out to tell. Oh, it is terrible. Some­times while lying strapped to those rings the priest will have his way and then the little nun will be left to lie in the suffering in the added shame and guilt.

Sometimes when a little nun refuses a priest he goes mad with anger and will beat the child and knock her to the floor and kick her--often times he will kick her in the stomach and very often the little nun will be carrying a baby created by one of the priests. It doesn't matter to the priest that there is a baby under your heart--he doesn't care for he knows the baby will be killed anyway. What can they do with babies born in places like that under the cloak of a religious order?--they can't be allowed to survive. Most of the babies are born prema­ture and many are abnormal from the abuse and weakness of the mother. Very seldom do you see a normal baby. Oh yes, I shall continue to confess this and give my testimony until my last breath to stop this.

I am a nurse and I have delivered these babies and watched the little bodies wreaked with pain and the little nuns will bleed and many die and the babes are twisted and malformed and the agony is so great. This goes beyond any­thing the human mind can bear. I shall go before the courts and cry out and some of you will hear me and some day you will cause those convents to he opened and then you will see and know of the horror in those places. I have been before the highest courts in your country and I know what I am doing and I know what I am saying because I have been connected with this awful system for 23 years behind convent doors.

BABIES BORN

Most of you little pregnant mothers have everything all ready for that tiny lit­tle bundle of joy. You are eager to bring forth a little child and you get every­thing all ready for its coming--that precious little immortal soul is going to be born into your home. Oh, but you should see that little pregnant nun--there is no joy in that place. The little one will never have a blanket about its body. It will never have a bath. It will only live at the most, four or five hours and then the Mother Superior will take that baby and put her fingers into its nostrils and cover its mouth and snuff its little life out. If the babe is what you would call perfect, then it is dealt with in a more horrible manner as a sacrifice. Ei­ther way the little life is snuffed out quickly.

What is then done with those little bodies? There are lime pits in those con­vents. The baby will be killed and it will be put into the lime pit and the lime will be put over its body and that is the way the baby's life ends. Oh, it is so hard to think about it and that is why I challenge people to pray. Ask God to deliver these children from behind those convent doors. Pray to God that ev­ery convent in the United States be opened and require the government go within. When the government goes in and the public goes in also, then you will have the nuns being brought out and the convents closed up.

They opened the convents in Old Mexico in 1934. There are no more of these convents in Mexico. Every cloistered order was opened and they found all this corruption. The lime pits are there--everything is there to be seen. If any of you are traveling and can, go over into Old Mexico and see for yourselves. The government took them and now own them and they are public museums. Go through those convents and look with your own eyes and touch the things with your own hands and then see whether or not you believe my testimony.

It will fill every drop of blood in your brain--it will do something to you that you cannot imagine--go through them. Go look at them and go through the dungeons, go into the tunnels, go to the lime-pits, look at the rows of skulls along the walls and then ask the guides where they all come from. Go see all of the devices of torture they use to inflict the horror upon the bodies of the little nuns. Go into the cells and look at the beds and see for yourselves. Oh yes, you can go--it will cost you twenty-five cents to go through one of them. Go see for yourself and then come home and maybe it will give you a greater burden to pray for the saving of those little girls that have been enticed behind convent doors by the hierarchy of the Roman Catholic church.

I wonder how you would feel if this was your child. And remember, I had a mother and daddy and they loved me just as much as you love your children. When they let me go into the convent they were happy, they had no way to know this is the way it is. They never dreamed in their wildest imaginings that a convent would be like this.

There is a room, for instance, built for a specific purpose and suppose you are watching and they bring in a little nun who has been accused of doing some­thing. There is a little partition there and a little lever there that when pressed a cover opens and there is a deep, deep hole underneath. It doesn't matter what she has done, if anything. But she had done something and it must be very serious. They bring her now to this particular place. Her hands and feet are bound securely and they drop her into that horrible, horrible pit. Then they are going to put the boards back down and no-one will ever know for there is plenty of chemicals and lime down there. But it is not that quick and easy. Six little nuns have to walk around that hole and we chant as we walk around that hole for we mustn't let any evil spirits to come out into the convent. So we sprinkle holy water over that hole. We may walk for six or more hours and then there will be six more nuns and on and on it goes until the last moan is heard from the pit and that is the end of the little nun.

Does it bother you to know that little nun is dead and lost and will never be delivered out of that convent except through this horrible manner? Does it bother you'? Does it bother you enough to speak out? It bothers me and it breaks my heart. You who are Catholics--does it bother you? My God who is within--please hear us and do something!

Today it is fifty six years after the Mexican convents were opened--will you open them in the United States? Elsewhere? Or will you go on in the lie in my name of Christ and God while Satan murders these innocent little chil­dren? So be it for the decision not to act is the decision made. As the voice of Christ will you hear my petition through these words and through the outcry of blessed Charlotte and rescue those children? You cried out in anguish over the German holocaust and yet this goes on in front of thine faces and you al­low of it--YOU ALLOW OF IT. HOW MANY TIMES WILL YE CRU­CIFY ME? HOW MANY WILL YOU SLAUGHTER IN INNOCENCE IN MINE NAME? HOW MANY DESERVE THE MIRACLE OF GOD'S SALVATION? HOW MANY WILL HEAR MY CALL? HOW LONG WILL IT BE BEFORE YOU OF BLINDNESS WAKE UP? YE ARE AFRAID? YE HAVE NAUGHT TO FEAR FOR EVIL WILL STAND NOT IN THE PRESENCE OF THE LIGHT OF GOD--IT WILL FALL LIKE THE DOMINOS. WHO WILL HEAR MY PLEA AND BE MY HANDS AND FEET AND DEMAND JUSTICE? SO BE IT FOR THE CLOCK TICKS ON----BUT HOW LONG SHALL IT TICK?

Dharma, take rest please. I hold thee close as we walk through these shadows and into truth and light. Through grace shall we open the path.

I AM SANANDA, ONE WITH GOD. I AM THAT ONE YOU LABELED EMMANUEL JESUS, THE CHRIST. HEAR ME, FOR THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR THE SORTING---WHERE WILL YOU BE STANDING? AHO!

PJ 14
    CHAPTER 12

REC #1 SANANDA

THURSDAY, APRIL 26, 1990 9:30 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 253
    Sananda here in Radiance. May we continue with Sister Charlotte's testi­mony for you are in overload of consciousness. We will commune with you, Dharma, at the end of this portion for I see you efforting to balance the im­pacting load. Ones must come to realize that it is not so simple as turning things over to the higher energies and then expecting response through a sin­gle given individual. I must beg patience of all for there are dozens of corre­spondence pieces awaiting response with hundreds of inquiries of most spe­cific nature. We will respond directly if ones will but hear us and begin to trust that which you perceive.

This day rests heavily upon these ones for the legal payments are due and the funds are not available and it is quite difficult to continue in the face of such barrage. The burden lays heavy for no matter how much writing we command of Dharma, the rewards do not return and thusly, the impact of the human becomes heavy indeed. We must be cautious not to kill the goose who con­structs the golden eggs. I plead for patience for you who await personal re­sponse.

These Journals must come first, then the Expresses, in which we will endeavor to cover as many pertinent and widespread inquiries as possible.

ONLY A FEW KNOW

Bear with us as we unfold truth unto you. Dharma speaks for all when she feels that these things simply cannot be or more ones would KNOW. No, more ones would not know and that is why we are unfolding them unto you---people DO NOT KNOW!

How can a Catholic, and especially a priest, not know of these horrendous things within convent walls? Easily, and completely "probably". If the general members knew, there would be no ability to continue with such Satanic power and control. Only the very few are made aware of these things perpetrated upon humanity.

As with the Masonic order. The evil is at the hidden top of the line--the inno­cent members are the slaves who raise money and go among the people doing good--'tis only the top conspirators who know the truth and orchestrate the remainder of you, the orchestra.

This is wily the Journals must be put forth for unless Lou of the orchestra come into knowledge there is no way to play the heavenly compositions and symphonies of God. The music played presently is mesmerizing and deceitful. So be it.

We shall continue with Sister Charlotte's testimony, please, and then after­wards we can speak of these things. I have no intention of being specific as to locations and pinpoint ones for the repercussion against our workers is too heavy. You readers will be given to know--if, for instance, you live near or have any connection to a convent with cloistered nuns you can know that this story is truth and you must take action to uncover the crimes and bring them into the light of day---remember, the hierarchy will do everything, including murder, to keep you fooled and the truth hidden!

How do you do it? You demand and demand and demand. If you are a fam­ily and you have a child in one of these places, you demand until they produce the child. Difficult? You better believe it will be difficult--but if you demand, you will receive and find of the way. I hope this story makes your heart bleed and be opened into sleeplessness---PRAYER IS NOT ENOUGH--FIND THE WAY TO ACT AND DO SO. PRAYERS HAVE COME UNTO ME TO DO SOMETHING; THESE BABIES HAVE PETITIONED ME TO DO SOMETHING TO RELIEVE THEIR PAIN AND GET THEIR FREEDOM--I AM HEREBY DOING IT. I AM DEMANDING THAT YOU, OF MY PEOPLE, TAKE ACTION WITH YOUR MINDS, HANDS AND FEET, AND RELEASE THESE INCARCERATED AND FOR­GOTTEN LAMBS OF GOD. SO BE IT!

Sister Charlotte:

ON ANY GIVEN MORNING

Here we are, a body of little nuns and on any particular morning the Mother Superior might have us lined up and we don't know why she has us lined up. There might be ten or fifteen of us and then she'll tell us all to strip. We have to take every stitch of our clothing off. We certainly are not anything beauti­ful to look at; our eyes are sunken into our heads, our teeth are fallen in and our bodies are wasted. God only knows exactly what we look like because we never see ourselves. In 22 years I never saw a reflection of myself.

I didn't know I had gray hair or lines in my face. I didn't know how old I was--I only found that out after I came out and found records. These children know nothing about what we look like.

Here we are lined up and here come two or three Roman Catholic priests with liquor under their belts and there they go to march in front of those nude girls and choose the girls they want to take to the cell with them. These are cloistered convents, dear ones--not open orders.

The priest can do anything he desires and hide behind the cloak of religion. That same Roman Catholic priest will go back into the Roman Catholic Churches and there he will lie and say mass, and there he will go into the confessional box and make those poor believing people confess sins uncommitted and act as God and give them absolution from those perceived sins. This man sits as God while he is filled with corruption and vice. What a terrible thing it is but therefore it goes.

INSIDE OF CHARLOTTE

All the while these things are going on, what do you think is going on inside of Charlotte? God love your hearts, I didn't know people could hold so much hatred and bitterness. It went on and on and on. I became filled to overflow­ing with bitterness and hatred--it built and continued to build. I began to feel within my heart, that if I could get the Mother Superior in a certain place I would kill her. It is awful to get murder within our hearts. I didn't go into the convent with a heart like that, nor a mind like that but I began to plan murder in the convent. How could I kill her and how might I kill a Roman Catholic priest and on and on it went.

Every time she would inflict something awful on my body and I would have to suffer so terribly, afterwards when I could sensibly think again, it would he how I might kill that woman.

How would you feel? Here is the Mother Superior and she sits me down in a straight backed, hard bottomed chair and I have no hair for it has all been shaved away. Now she makes me hold out my arms and she puts my hands out front in stocks. I am going to have to bend forward with my head bowed in order to put my hands in the stocks and an upper holder across my neck. I am fastened securely with no way to move in any direction.

Over my head is a water faucet just a few feet higher than my head if I were standing. That Mother turns that water on--just a drop and it will come regu­larly and it will hit me on the back of my shaved head. I can't move in any manner what-so-ever and I sit there for hours upon hours. I would do any­thing, anything, to get away from that drop of water. It is falling on the same spot on my head--over and over. Why God love your hearts, if you could look in, you would see us frothing at the mouth. You would see those little girls trying so hard to move away from that water and they will sometimes leave us ten hours or more. All day long they leave us there.

Sometimes a little nun "cracks" completely. Sometimes a little girl will go stark raving mad under this particular penance. Well, when this happens, what do they do with her? I'll tell you in a few minutes because let me assure you, they have a place for her! After we go mad in the convent, they certainly have a place to take care of us.

I began to plan and plan how I could kill her because after you have experi­enced something like this it is terrible and you can no longer think rationally.

One day, it happened. The Mother Superior became violently ill. Now if she dies, who will take her place? Sometimes they have as many as four older nuns and let me tell you, they have been hardened and trained and they will always pick the one who is hardest. The one who is most carnal and evil, that one who no longer has conscience--that is the one who will be the next Mother Superior. Remember that the trainees are trained by the main Mother Superior and therefore another even more vicious will take her place.

This particular time of illness, I was summoned to her room for she was gravely ill and remember, I am a nurse. Quickly as a blink I began to think that if I go in that Mother Superior's room, I know what I'll do--you know, af­ter all, I'm a nun but I'm already, after all, a complete heathen and sinner. I don't know God and I am filled with hatred.

They have brought in an outside Roman Catholic doctor for she is very ill. He has left orders and I am supposed to take care of her and that was just won­derful. I do take care of her and all day long I did exactly what they told me to do. They left tablets for her which I knew exactly what they were, what they would do and why she was taking them.

All day long I tended her and gave her the medicine and did everything I was supposed to do. All evening long I followed instructions for I knew I must be most careful. I waited until one o'clock in the morning before I took any ac­tion because every night the nuns must chant from 12:00 to 1:00 a.m. I waited until all the little nuns had returned to their cells and then I took six of those tablets and gave them to her in a glass of water.

I knew she would go into convulsions and I knew it would be horribly painful. I knew she would suffer a million deaths in twenty-five minutes. I wanted to watch her suffer because she had destroyed us. It is terrible to think that a child can be abused in a place like that until her heart is almost as hard as the Mother Superior herself.

After I gave them to her I waited a minute and then I got scared. I watched her change color and I couldn't find a heartbeat or a respiration. Then I be­came terrified for God alone knew what they would do to me if they found her dead.

Well, I got a stomach pump and pumped as fast and hard as I could. I mas­saged that woman and I did everything I could imagine to do and thank God, she didn't die.

I sat down by the bed and held her hand while I watched her carefully until the respirations returned to normal and until her pulse was normal and I knew she would live.

THE KEYS

While I sat I realized that the keys to the convent were also there in that room, on a ring on a chain that was always kept on the Mother Superior's body. I took those keys and I was going to go down under that ground where we were never taken. There was one very heavy door into an area some two stories down in the underground. All nuns were warned to never try to go through that door. What in the world could be over there? But I wondered what was back there because when they had me in the dungeon for a long time once, I heard screams coming from over there. I heard such blood-cur­dling screams and I knew there were girls locked up somewhere behind that wall.

So I took the keys and I went into that particular place. It took a while to find the proper key but I found it and unlocked that door and went into the area behind the wall. I first walked into a narrow hall. Along one side of the hall­way were a number of cells with extremely heavy doors and within those cells were some nuns.

I was hit with a stench which almost took my own breath away. I went to the first cell and I was appalled. I asked the child how long she had been there. No answer. I asked how long it had been since she ate. No answer. I went down to the second, third, fourth and fifth and the stench became so bad it couldn't stand it. Those little girls would not utter a sound because they knew the convents are "wired" and any sound made is played to the Mother Su­perior--every whisper. And then, there is always someone to "tell" and the penance is terrible.

Those were the nuns who had mentally gone mad. They were then put into chains strapped to the walls where then cannot even fall to the ground. When they are put in there they are given no food and no water and they are left there in that manner until they are dead. The stench is so bad because many of them are already dead and the waves of sickness swept over me and I couldn't even know how long some of them had been dead. I can't go on - - - .

BACK TO MOTHER SUPERIOR

I felt my way back to the room where Mother Superior lay ill and replaced the keys for I knew not what else to do. I sat down by her bed and waited. She slept into the following day--long, long hours she slept. When she did awaken she said, "I have had a long, long sleep haven't I?" I told her that she had. I took care of her for three days and I never knew at that time whether or not she ever knew I had gone into the forbidden chamber.

After the three days, they put me out in the kitchen. When we do our tour in the kitchen, six of us go for a period of six weeks. We do the cooking and do the kitchen work. We prepare the vegetables and the soup, and we tend the vegetables at a long table along one side of the room. It is a very long room and at one end of the room are about four steps down to a landing just inside a very heavy outside door. The garbage cans sit there.

While I am there working, someone tipped over one of those garbage cans. We are terrified for we are never allowed to make any noise lest we be terribly punished. We were all six present so we wondered who in the world had touched the garbage cans. Well, as we stared around we saw a man who was picking up the full cans and leaving empty ones. I had never seen anything like that in all the years I had worked in that kitchen. I believe God had just laid his hand on me and with all my heart I know it to be true.

We turned quickly away for it is a mortal sin to look upon a man other than a Roman Catholic priest, so we turned around most quickly and bent to our work. But I thought in a flash--when that man comes to exchange cans again, I am going to somehow get him a note.

Well, it continued, because there is a pencil and a bit of paper hanging in the kitchen where items of need are written. I stole a piece of paper off the pad and I carried that little piece of paper and every time I could get my hands on that pencil I would write a word or two on the note. Oh, I watched that garbage can and everytime I took the garbage down there I watched it. And when it was just about full and I thought that the next evening it would be full when the day's garbage was added, I made my plans.

As I worked, I very quickly broke my crucifix and laid it up on a shelf. I had a very hard time doing it because constantly everyone is watching everyone else. But I did it and I laid it up on the shelf so everyone could see it and went about my work. I had to have a way in which to get back to that room later.

When the dinner is over and the dishes are tended, everyone leaves at the same time and we must march past the Mother Superior. When I marched by I quickly stopped and whispered to her saying, "Mother Superior, I broke my crucifix and I left it in the kitchen. May I go for it?" No nun is expected to go without her crucifix and she asked how I had broken it and I lied to her--ev­erything she asked me, I lied to her just as convincingly as I could. I guess I had learned to lie because she lied to us and we are all sinners so I lied, too.

She finally told me to go get the crucifix and come right back. That's all I wanted because I had to have a reason for no one can return to the kitchen af­ter you have left it. And so I headed directly for the garbage pail because when I had put my last garbage in the pail I had left a note right on top of that garbage and left the lid off which was forbidden, and so it went.

I had written on the note to the garbage man, "If you get this, won't you please help me. Won't you please do something to help me out of this place." I told him about those nineteen cells in the underground and the dungeons. I told him about the babies being killed and I also told him other little nuns were locked in the dungeon and were bound with chains. I told him plenty and asked him to help us. I said if he would, please leave a note under the empty cans. That is what I went back for and prayed hard that there would be an an­swer.

When I lifted up the can and found a note, you cannot imagine how I felt. I froze to the floor I was so scared and didn't know what to do. I picked that piece of paper up and read it and this is what it said: "I'm leaving that door unlocked and I'll leave the big iron gate unlocked and you can come out." It was almost more than I could conceive. I never dreamed I would ever get Out of that convent--I never really dared dream I might find a way.

THE ESCAPE
    When I could collect myself, I reached over and turned the knob and, you know, it was open. I walked out of that convent and turned and made sure the door was locked behind me. I got all the way to the huge iron outer gate and oh, I was trapped--the gate was locked and now I was trapped. I was ter­rified for now I was locked out of the convent and I cannot get out of the gate. I have no right out there and I knew I would be destroyed if I turned back. I was scared half to death and couldn't move for a while. The fear washed over me until I was sick for God alone could know what they would do to me if I went hack and pounded on that door to be allowed back in.

I had no shoes or stockings for I had worn them out years before. The richest Church in the world and the nuns go winter and summer without shoes or foot coverings of any kind. Even in crucial poverty, I still wonder at how they can do it, or how any of the children survive.

What did I do as I stood in front of that huge gate? Well, I had no real choice in my own mind--I started to climb it for there was nothing else for me to do.

About a foot from the top is a ledge about six inches wide. I thought if I could manage to climb high enough to get my knee on it I would be safe. I did, I got one knee on the ledge but I had no more strength. Then I recovered enough to think a bit and I thought if I could get one leg over the sharp projections, and then the clothing, then I could get my other leg over and at least I would be on the other side of the fence. Well, then I knew I was faced with another decision for I knew I had not enough strength to let myself down the other side and would have to jump. It was a high gate and I knew I would break my bones if I fell or jumped.

I pulled all my clothing up around my body and held them with one hand and then decided I would simply have to jump. Oh gosh, I was scared because, you know, they have a buzzer in the convent and when a nun tries to escape they turn the buzzer on. Then, funny thing--the priests who claim never to come to the convent, pour out like ants when that buzzer goes off. They really set to right fast, then. They are immediately out and after that nun because they don't want her out of that convent because some day, she will give a tes­timony if she escapes. I assure you, they do not intend for any of us to ever get out!

As I sat atop that gate and made that jump--I just didn't make it--which seemed bad at the time for there I hanged. My clothing caught on those points and I just hung there. I didn't know what I looked like and I certainly didn't know I had gray hair but I have often said that perhaps my hair turned gray right there on that gate. I was in terror realizing that buzzer could go off any minute and there I would be.

I tried to wiggle my body or swing it for if I could get back far enough to grab the fence with one hand, perhaps I could help myself with the other. Then I tried unfastening the portion that was caught for it was the garment worn and attached at the waist. When I did this, I promptly hit the ground. I was com­pletely unconscious and I lay there for some time but I don't know for how long.

When I came to, I had a shoulder broken and my arm was broken and the bone had snapped and cut right through the flesh because there was no "meat" on me, just skin.

Well now, I realize I am severely injured, I am on the outside and now, what will I do--where am I going? At this point I know that I am not in the United States, for I am in another country and I don't know anything about that coun­try. When they had brought me to the place, they kept me completely veiled and I couldn't see anything and I have no idea where I am and I don't know Where to go and I no longer know anyone in the world, anyway. I have no money and I am hungry and my body is broken and what will I do? Where will I go?

I realized I must move away from the convent and I did. I just started moving away. I was so afraid for it seemed I had made so much noise and I couldn't move quickly and I was so scared they would find me. I moved along in the darkness. There was no twilight in that part of the country and it just dropped off into darkness and I can barely make out outlines of some things. I found a little building to the side of the road--very small--and I didn't know what it was. I thought it might be a dog house or chicken coop or something similar. I crawled in it because I was shaking and scared and I laid in there for a little while to get a hold of myself.

Then I realized it was safer for me to travel in the dark for I would surely be seen in the daylight. I stumbled on through all that night and then the next day I hid behind some pieces of boards and tin piled up against an old build­ing. All day long I was hiding in that hot place and I was starving and broken--I now realize I was being kept alive for some mission and so I held on and waited my chances.

When night fell again, I have to move because I must get away from that con­vent. It was not safe to knock on anyone's door. If I rapped on a Roman Catholic's door they would immediately take me right back to the convent. I now knew that it would be better to be dead than be taken back. I stumbled on and on and the next day I hid out in a stock pen. The night fell and I trav­eled on. The next day I was really scared because my arm was swelled as tight as it could be and I was having to carry it in the other hand. All my fingers be­gan to turn blue and I knew gangrene poisoning had set in. I knew at that moment that I would probably die just like a rat in that rubble. I didn't know what to do but I felt I couldn't go this far and fail. I knew I might have to go and rap on someone's door.

Finally, that is what I did. I remember that as I walked out of that barn and stumbled along I could no longer think. As I stumbled along I came to an old house with an old fashioned lamp burning inside. I saw this lamp for quite a ways before I reached the house. It was the home of poor people and I could go no further. I walked up to the screen door and rapped on it. A tall man came to the door and he was rather old and I asked, "Please, may I have a drink of water?" That old man didn't answer me but he walked back into the house and called to his wife. God bless her heart, she was like most old fash­ioned mothers, she came to the door and she didn't ask who I was or what I wanted. That dear little woman just pushed that door open and said for me to come in and sit down.

GODLY PEOPLE

That was the most beautiful music I have ever heard--her sweet voice. She pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. I was so tired and they were obvi­ously so poor as they had no rugs or anything very much, but there was a little checkered table-cloth in red and white on that little table and I will never for­get it. There was a little stove in the corner and a fire in it. That woman put some milk in a pan and heated it and brought it to me. I am starving and I have no manners, and I grabbed that glass of milk before she could even set it down and I swallowed it all instantly. I am so hungry I thought I was going mad.

Of course, the moment it touched my stomach it came right back up--I lost it instantly. Not only was I starved but I had had no milk in twenty-two years. I simply couldn't take it and I felt so embarrassed and so miserable. But she knew what to do. She went out to the kitchen and heated water and added sugar to the water and then she brought it over to me and fed it to me a spoonful at a time. I took every bit of it and it was the best thing I ever had had pass my lips.

Then the daddy walked over by me and asked who I was and from where I had come. I began to cry and I told them I had run away from the convent and I wouldn't go back. He then asked what happened to me because my hand was laying up on the table. I told him about the gate and falling and he could already see that I was badly hurt.

He said that he would have to get a doctor. Then I became totally hysterical and I tried to run back outside and they wouldn't let me. He said, "Wait a minute, we are not going to hurt you but you must have help." I cried that I didn't have any money and I don't have any people and I can't pay a doctor's bill. I was just in a terrible mess, if you want to know it.

That man said to me, "I'm going after a doctor--and he is not a Roman Catholic and neither am I. You are safe with us." That dear man didn't have a car so he took a horse and buggy and drove nine miles to get a doctor.

The doctor came ahead in his car and when he arrived, ahead of the man, he walked around me and kept walking around me and he was swearing. He was furious because he was looking at something that was supposed to be a human being and I in no way even resembled a human being. I was in such horrible condition.

He sat down in front of me and he said he would have to take me to the hospi­tal--right then. I pleaded not to go, I was so terrified. He sat closer and took my good hand and he said he was not going to hurt me but that I must have help and he wanted to help me.

He took me into the hospital that night and that was the first time I ever knew how much I weighed--I am a large woman by frame and I weighed exactly 89 pounds.

They took me into surgery and they tried to get the inflammation out of my hand. It took about twelve or thirteen days and they had to break and re-break the bones and I suffered, but nothing like that in the convent, for they would give me something to ease the pain and I had only known things to make pain worse.

Finally it came so that I could be released and those dear poor people took me in. I had been in the hospital three and a half months and the doctor wanted to take me to his home but I only trusted the first little people. So they took me home with them and I stayed there for a period of time and the doctor stayed in touch and checked on me.

One day there was a letter from the doctor and check enclosed. He asked them to go and get me some clothes that he was coming to get me on a certain day. He told me that he would find my people for me. That doctor was a stranger to me and oh, I thank God that there are men and women across this world who are so unselfish as to use some of the money that God has allowed them, to help those less fortunate than they.

They spent a lot of money on me for I was hospitalized for three and a half months and he paid the bills. Oh how I appreciate it.

These dear ones bought me clothing and something to carry them in and then the doctor came and took me to the train. He had found my people for me. I was on trains and boats for a long time and then one day, after he had ar­ranged my visa for me to return to the U.S., he arranged for someone to travel with me at all times because I didn't know what to do or how to do anything for myself in the world.

HOME!
    One day as we traveled by train, they called the name of the town where my mother and daddy lived. And I remembered. I got off that train and ran all the way to their home, some five blocks in that little town. My daddy came to the door and I looked at his face and I didn't know him. I asked if he knew where my father lived? He asked who I was and what is your name. I gave him my family name as I remembered it and that man looked at me and then opened the door and asked me to come in because he didn't recognize me. My mother was a total invalid and he took me back to her bed. She didn't know me and I didn't know her but it was wonderful to be home. She was in the hospital for a while and then she passed on.

My father paid all those bills and reimbursed all those ones who had helped me to get home--every one of them.

Now, do you know what God did? I am a nurse and so I went to work in a hospital. One day a woman came into that particular hospital and I was sent into her room to prepare her for the surgical table. I became that woman's special nurse in the hospital and when she went home I went with her to tend her in her home.

That woman, when she was well enough, asked if I would please go to church with her. I lived with her long enough to become her friend. I lived there long enough to read the Bible to her because I was her nurse and I did that which she requested of me. I had never read a Bible in all of my life and she would find the scriptures and then I would read them to her. As I read the word of God, and I could tell which were the true words of God, and it began to reach through and into my heart. Finally she asked me to go to church with her and I went with her. I sat there and heard the gospel for the first time in my life. I had never heard anything like that and it was so beautiful.

All the while she was telling me about God and the Christ and the plan of sal­vation and how I needed God and I could see how I had been lied to and the hatred I still bore within my heart.

Every night I would settle her comfortably and then I would take that Bible and go into the basement. I would lay that book on a chair and I would chal­lenge God. I would ask if He heard what that preacher said? I would repeat everything that I could remember and I petitioned that if He were God and if He were a real God, I wanted what those people who knew Him, had. But if you are not God, then don't give me anything because I cannot bear any more. I refused to take anything that was not of God because I was too bro­ken to bear it.

I did that for several nights and I couldn't eat, either. I couldn't sleep and I was beginning to fail. But one night I was attending the service and right in the middle of that service I was pulled to my feet and I raised my hands and I ran down that aisle and I fell on that altar and I cried out my heart. God met me there and forgave me of every sin in my life and He allowed me to forgive myself and oh, how I praise Him for it. Praise His wonderful name. God healed me and He took me in. I tell you now, I met the Christ and I met God and I would not give that up for anything in this world that you might have. He is the best friend, the most wonderful thing that I have ever known.

MY BEST FRIEND
    I can tell Him anything I want to tell Him and He will listen and He will tell no other of that which I told Him. I can sit at His feet and I can say "Jesus I love you" and tell Him every secret of my heart. I can pour it out to Him and I don't have to worry about Him telling what I told Him. He is the best friend you can ever have. He is able to do anything and all things. He can set you free just by knowing Him.

He gives me the strength to do that which I must do now that I am out of the convent. Pray for me--please pray for me. I will be going places where it will be predominantly Roman Catholic and I'll have to suffer much. But I am willing to do that for Jesus because I know He suffered every pain I bore in that place of hell. I must tell everyone I can and in every place I can about my life and give my testimony. I must do what I can to free those little girls from those awful places of Satan.

From Revelations: "And I saw the woman drenched with the blood of the saints and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus. And when I saw her I won­dered with great admiration."

WHO WILL COME WITH ME? WHO WILL WALK WITH ME? WHO WILL COME THAT I DO NOT WALK ALONE? PLEASE TAKE MY HAND AND COME WITH ME. I AM SANANDA.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 14
    CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

FRIDAY, APRIL 27, 1990 12:00 P.M. YEAR 3 DAY 254
    Hatonn present in the Light of the Radiant One. Good-day. Dharma, we will write for a little while this day and then I desire that you leave the keyboard. You need a break.

We have had so many requests for further discussion regarding Jim Jones and Guyana that I believe we will spend time on it herein. It surely plays into the theme of religious lies, albeit more political in the definition of politics vs. reli­gion. We also awakened a great outcry regarding the Lucis Trust. Dear one, we did not invent these things from thin air--the facts are for your research and scattered all about.

LUCIS TRUST

We have been through the Satanic practices in SATAN'S DRUMMERS and now have projected the total likeness within the Roman Catholic convents. I'm sorry, chelas, this is what your world has become and it is so very entan­gled that it is all but impossible to be in the sorting from all aspects which would bring you comfort. There is no comfort and it would appear there is no way in which to turn--oh yes, there is--back unto the Laws of Cre­ation/Creator. Stop playing of all of the games to escape and allowing the continuing of Satan's games and the path will become quite clear indeed.

The "One Worlders" of the Lucis Trust are worthy of special note here, be­cause they include members of the American elite such as Robert McNa­mara--who not only served as Secretary of Defense during the Viet Nam War, but later took over the post of World Bank head. In both roles, he under­mined the foundations of America's republican greatness. Further, it is filled with members which are currently in your attention and cannot help but be consciously known to you whereby it is less hearsay.

The Lucis Trust originally called itself openly the Luciferian Trust. The name change came about for obvious reasons. Founded in the 1920's by Alice Bai­ley, it was an offshoot of the theosophist movement. Bailey, and Episco­palian, became a leading disciple of the Russian Theosophist Madame He­lena Blavatsky, who claimed to gain mystic instructions from "great white chiefs" located in Asia.

These Luciferians are committed to advancing Madame Blavatsky's expressed doctrinal commitment to "oppose the materialism of science and every form of dogmatic theology, especially the Christian, which the Chiefs of the Society regard as particularly pernicious." The society has a pagan pantheon whom they would substitute for God, which includes, besides Lucifer, an "external hierarchy" of "ascended masters." Clearly, the Lucis Trust is sympathetic to the ideology of the Process Church.

Rightfully, many people have blamed Robert McNamara, as well as Henry Kissinger, for the dismal role of the United States in the Viet Nam War. One of the most well-remembered horrible things McNamara did, was to intro­duce the notion of a body count in place of tactical military victories. Some Special Forces members were even asked to show the scalps of their victims as substantiation for the body count of the day. At the time, McNamara was a practicing occultist. And you ones thought the Indians were uncivilized.

Listen to this drivel. McNamara practiced Luciferian rituals such as "bathing in the full moon" on Roosevelt Island along the Potomac River. The Luciferi­ans worship the sun in place of God, but practice lunar festivals because they can stare at the moon's reflected sunlight without being blinded. Do you see how closely the rituals follow the sacred reverence shown by the ancient na­tives? Only the natives, in their original God-ness, did not worship the sun in­stead of God--they remembered the God, Aton, through the symbol of the sun as oneness of central source. Lucifer's children worship in the night be­cause they cannot bear the light of day, my chelas.

The Lucis Trust now claims to prefer the figure of Satan to that of Lucifer, its members have been among the most active proponents of every form of Sa­tanic cultural subversion, including forcing sex education curricula through the U.S. public school system right down through your first grades and kinder­garten. These curricula treat homosexuality and promiscuity as acceptable al­ternate lifestyles to the traditional family. Therefore the babes go forth to seek and find fulfillment and there is none to be found--for these practices do not work at any age.

McNamara is an advocate of population reduction, and has used his position at the World Bank, to impose these policies. We touched on some of this in prior writings and I shall cover them again but I prefer to move on in this por­tion. The World Bank withholds funds from some of the starving countries and nature will do the rest for man cannot live in the physical without food and food requires money in your time and age.

Shudder now--the Lucis Trust-affiliated German-language magazine 2000: Magazine for New Consciousness was so totally unbridled in its admiration for Mikhail Gorbachov that it called him a "pathfinder for the new conscious­ness". In the same issue, it detailed a prophecy by the Mystic, Edgar Cayce, who had written: "From Russia, comes the hope of the world." Well, that sim­ply is not what Cayce meant. Do you see how you can take a phrase out of sequence and context and change its meaning entirely? It happens every reading of these Journals, also. Language, and especially written language, is impossible to insure non-tampering with meaning and concept. This same magazine featured favorable coverage of Vladimir Lenin, whom it claimed was not only an occultist, but had participated in ecstatic dances held in the occultist center located in Ascona, Switzerland. Now how many of you would know whether or not that is truth? Do you see how easily lies and ideas can be perpetuated? That would hardly seem like the Vladimir I recognize--al­though by his very nature he would have to be called an occultist for occult simply means "beyond the knowing". Takes all the fun out of it, doesn't it?

OH, NOT GOOD OLD DONALD KEYS

There are many who will come into your attention which will hurt your feel­ings most deeply, chelas, but it is simply the way it IS so don't get yourselves bent all out of shape--no one expected you to know the facts; that is why we are going through all of this work on these Journals. The one labeled Donald Keys will bring pain to many of you. Not that his intention was evil, but the works produce evil. He was very instrumental in the Lucis Trust You see, these ones are laying the groundwork for a New Age "Christ". Donald Keys was very, very busy in networking and made a most provocative statement: ".. don't think for one moment that you can have a world government without a head!". Now Sister Thedra was pretty well set up to produce one that could be sold to the masses and there you have much of the difference in what Sister calls Dharma's Sananda and hers. It is, further, why Sister said, a couple of years ago, that she felt Gorbachov was "one of us" and stated that she "really liked him". Well, at that time he was pressing harder for peace than were your leaders, but that does not make him a worker for the Lighted Godhead.

Donald Keys was a former World Federalists representative to the United Nations, a founder of SANE, and co-founder of Planetary Citizens along with Norman Cousins. You have to begin to see how the threads begin to fill the tapestry.

Now you of my little group who know Donald Keys will remember a few things from his own lectures. He has always had unlimited access to UN lead­ers. He frequently writes speeches for its ambassadors. He was formerly em­ployed by Lucis Trust and is still very active. Yes, this is the same one who wrote the Foreword to Sister's book of Sananda. You see, at some point in trying to "make everything right and OK" these ones are seduced by the evil plan itself and fall prey to "The Plan". The tragedy is not that there is a plan for world domination. What they fail to recognize is that "The Plan" is for capture of their souls.

Donald Keys exercises no small degree of influence over the U.N. interna­tional body. He boasts of having started many a trend at the United Nations. As a gifted speechwriter, he composes speeches for UN ambassadors. He enjoys his boasting about his impressive influence. He once gave instructions as to how "to start a trend". "First you write a speech for one ambassador. And then you write a speech for a second ambassador praising the first am­bassador for the speech he just gave! That's how you start a trend." Can't you just see old Daniel saying, "but he shall come in peaceably and obtain the kingdom by flatteries!"

In all fairness, chelas, the average peace demonstrator, etc., is not working with ulterior motives. People believe that which they are told and if it sounds as if it is for the good of mankind, somehow, and doesn't require giving up anything carnal--let's have a go at it!

One of the most important disarmament groups is S.A.N.E. Donald Keys helped organize and lead it. Familiar inside out with the Alice Bailey writings, Donald Keys once worked for Lucis Trust as an Arcane School administrator. His open contributions to that organization continue through his speeches and articles in their BEACON magazine. Another very important group of people in the peace network are the World Federalists. Donald Keys rep­resented them at the UN for many years and his influence continues.

DISARMAMENT RELATIVE TO "THE PLAN"

Well, now what good citizens could quarrel with the need to remove nuclear tensions from the world? Undoubtedly it has substantially contributed to the stress and anxiety of modern living and caused "men's hearts to fail for fear looking after those things coming upon the earth."

However, the little plans do not stop with mere disarmament. There is ever so much more to "The Plan". Occult initiates plugged into "The Plan" also be­lieve those nuclear weapons must be put into the hands of an international au­thority--The United Nations, OR AN EQUIVALENT AGENCY.

New Aged Children of Light--watch the magic hands for someone along the way turned off the light. The plan goes something like this: "Called The American Movement of World Government, it says: "A world authority must control all nuclear weapons and materials and destroy all the nuclear weapons in the world." Among the advisory board in this matter are/were, American Humanist Association president Isaac Asimov (also Planetary Citizens); Al­bert Szent Gyorgi; David Browder, president of Friends of the Earth; and Paul Ehrlich, a member of the Club of Rome.

They happily said there was an "international police" as seen in Lebanon. But, they feel that is not enough. They continue, "But clearly, it cannot func­tion effectively for permanent peace-keeping if its presence depends on con­sent of the combatants." "It needs authority to keep it in being and in place. It needs unified international control."

Does this not sound ominously like Donald Keys declaration: "Don't let any­one think for a moment that you can run a planet without a head."

Ah, the group's admonitions and suggestions sound too good at first viewing--"peace in the world by force?" They have published "advertisements" and in­ternational support has steadily grown albeit not like wildfires.

"America and Russia have sustained such losses in world leader­ship--mostly through their own follies and mistakes--that the proposal for world peace institutions needs to come from powers that cannot be accused of imperialist ambitions. . ."The Scandinavian countries, almost certainly, even now stand ready to propose a world con­stitutional assembly. . .They could be joined immediately by West Germany, Mexico, Japan, probably Canada, India (where there is a bill in Parliament for it), Sri Lanka, France, Italy, and many others. At least five of these nations have appropriated money to study the problems of world authority.. . .a protective world government could he created faster than half-hearted, haggling, warhead-counting disar­mament treaties which have never yet endured, or prevented war. . .A world constitutional assembly could be convened within a few months. Say in Athens, where democratic government first began. With the world watching and pushing, a constitution could be ready in six months. Ratification could take only a preponderant majority of nations, and less than a year."

The Bible prophesied it, chelas, and indeed someday it will happen. But when it comes it will not be a "peaceful solution". Both Bible prophecy and The Tibetan's" boastings tell you it will instead be a "Final Solution".

BACK AT THE LUCIS TRUST
    The Lucis Trust works closely with the Cathedral of St. John the Divine.

Bishop Moore was a patron of the notorious Jim Jones, while Jones was still in Indiana, and before Moore had taken up his bishopric in New York, with its seat at St. John the Divine. Once in New York City, Moore personally, in 1977, ordained as an Episcopal priest a militant lesbian, Ellen Marie Barret. She was quoted in your Time magazine flaunting her homosexuality, saying that her lesbian love affairs gave her the "strength to serve God". I certainly hope I end up with a hunch of "strengthless wonders" for I doubt God is helped much by any such affairs what-so-ever. An aide to Moore, Canon Edward West, has been accused of having patronized some of New York City's most seedy sado-masochistic "private clubs", such as the infamous Mineshaft, where police raiding the premises found the remains of human flesh.

A dean of the Cathedral, the Very Reverend Dean James Morton, as director of the United Nations' Temple of Understanding, has been in the forefront in fostering Soviet-American relations. On April 11-15, 1989, the Temple co­-sponsored a global Conference of Spiritual and Parliamentary Leaders on Human Survival, which was held in Oxford, England, and was attended by Morton and Yevgenii Velikhov, vice chairman of the Soviet Academy of Sci­ences, as well as three other Soviet Central Committee members. A return conference is planned for 1990 in Moscow.

In February 1988, the Temple of Understanding hosted a two-week fling at the Cathedral of St. John, where dozens of Soviet representatives were feted by the American Liberal Establishment. Father Louis Dolan, a Roman Catholic priest who is on the board of the Temple, took charge of this. He is a recent traveler to the Soviet Union, and he is on the board of the Center for Soviet-American Dialogue which also includes such New Age figures as Bar­bara Marx Hubbard. (But that is for another day, please.)

NETWORKING "THE GLOBAL VISION"
    The world was to be prepared for the New Order, the New Religion, and the New "Messiah" in many ways--mental as well as physical. Occult literature de­tails this coming "New World Order" or "New Order" as a "Golden Age". Conversely, the Bible describes it as a time of sorrow. Detailed preparation for that "New World Order" is very much in progress.

I'm sorry, chelas, but things got hooked into the Satanic workshops and he ruins everything he touches if it is allowed. Let us examine the possibility of this work being influenced by occultism and further, we shall see that much demands an occultic world view for its very acceptance.
    CLUB OF ROME AND GOALS

Aurelio Peccei and Alexander King co-founded this influential network of fi­nanciers, industrialists, and scholars in the late 1960's. Yes, it is hard to keep them separated in your minds but it is the concept; do not labor over separa­tion at this time for you will simply distract yourselves. Just read and it will begin to come clear if you refer back to prior Journals on the subject.

A capable executive, Peccei served as Chief Executive Officer for the Olivetti Corporation and for Fiat Automobiles. His writings clearly reflect an occult world view. They also reflected biases against orthodox Christianity. This, in itself, is often wise but not in the manner in which he projected.

The Club of Rome continues to work closely with a number of occult political action organizations including Planetary Citizens, the International Center for Integrative Studies (ICIS), Lucis Trust, and the Global Education Associates. Indeed, its "Goals for Mankind" Report's United Nations Goals were submit­ted by Donald Keys, himself. Keys is an activist with Lucis Trust and, remem­ber, a former administrator of that organization.

Let me point out how it works so visibly if you but look carefully to that which is being projected.

"The institutionalization of faith has not always had happy re­sults. Certain points of doctrine have been magnified, provoking schisms, apostasy, and the denunciation of what are claimed to be heresies. The official truth has become impossible to question: and in order that it never should be questioned, ignorance and even su­perstitions have occasionally been encouraged. These structural inflexibilities and doctrinal introversions have helped to keep the ma­jor religions static even when the winds of change blowing through society have made clear the need to move from one cultural epoch to another. As a result, it is difficult even for their most sensitive and profound theologians and scholars to break out of a system frozen into formulations, reflecting the past, a system that cannot adapt it­self or its doctrines to modern life. Religions now run the risk of be­coming a timid rearguard, detached from the problems and as­pirations of a bewildered and troubled humanity. And yet humanity has a profound need for spirituality. The anguish within the churches, the call for a new ecumenism to free them from their nar­row confines, the widespread interest in minor cults and a return to a respect for Nature--an ecological respect this time--are all symptoms for this need. They are encouraging symptoms, for without a sincere spiritual awakening the renaissance of our true humanity will be impossible."

Ok so far? It goes on, We may also ask whether it was perhaps to justify our immense aspirations in our own eyes that we were led to conceive God, and thus to attain the privilege--alone among all forms of life--of entering into communion with Him: and even to go so far as to assert that the Almighty had chosen to create us in His own image. Is not this anthropomorphism of the Creator, which is not exclusive to the Christian faith, in reality a form of de­ification of man?"

Of course, you get the point. It is confusion and gobble-de-goop all over the place. Mostly absolute truth and then a thrust at you for doing that which they do in disguise. While ultimate motives are impossible for anybody but God to really ascertain, it does seem ironic that the very planners who thrust arrows have no qualms about playing God themselves.

ONE WITH THE UNIVERSE

You must be most careful indeed or you will lose the overall intent--and that is for One World Control via THE PLAN. For as you look at the guidelines--They are perfection; i.e.:

1."A world consciousness must be developed through which ev­ery individual realizes his role as a member of the world community;

2. "A new ethic in the use of material resources must be devel­oped which will result in a style of life compatible with the coming age of scarcity.

3. "An attitude toward nature must be developed based on har­mony rather than conquest -- only in this way can man apply in prac­tice what is already accepted in theory. . .this is, that man is an inte­gral part of nature.

4. "If the human species is to survive, man must develop a sense of the identification with future generations and be ready to trade benefits to the next generations for the benefits to himself. If each generation aims at the maximum good for itself, homo sapiens are as good as doomed."

The problems come, chelas, with the forgetfulness to follow God's guidelines. Each projector has so much truth and yet the plans all fall to splinters at the point of what to do about things. No one will give up his special little hang-up. Man refuses to take any of the plans and sit with each solution and measure it against the Laws of God and the Laws of The Creation. He makes wondrous projections of ideologies and acts as he pleases. Further, he opens it up to ev­eryone to be blessed and fulfilled by acting in any heinous manner -- "if be­tween consenting adults", etc. So be it for it does not balance nor harmonize with God or Creation.

How can I make you understand that "vision" is necessary--the vision of be­coming one again with God and Creation? Not a global illusion set up on man's standards of behavior for the few.

Another club was set up called The International Center for Integrative Studies (ICIS) It was founded in 1962. Donald Keys once served as ICIS' president, showing further the interlocking nature of many of these global ori­ented organizations.

So be it. I do not wish to bring one blade down after another but you are go­ing to find that all the nonsense only moves you faster and faster away from God and not toward Him. You cannot know in advance, at all times, that which will have rot at the top and finally disallow you to move forward on the path to God. You simply have to keep your own goals in sight and your hand on the plow.

I have used this example today because I had to show these ones why they have been so viciously attacked by ones who had claimed such grand support. The goals are different beloved ones--some walk in the veil of misled intent, influenced by familiarity and "it sounds good" and never an in depth look be­yond the facade. Do you now see why it would never be allowed to bring the Journals through ASSK? Do those ones know? That is not for me to say, for that is not of our business. It is just that when the thrill of the truth first flowed, ones of high regard were contacted and the Journals shared and they were instantly recognized for the WORD they carry. I'm sorry to see your pain, Dharma, but you too, must grow. It is that there are so many lies and in so many sectors--man has forgotten the simplicity of his relationship with God and he seeks and plans and mismanages and in his ego, he must drag along others into his trap with him. It is simply the way it IS--nothing greater; noth­ing lesser. Alto.

Let us close this for it is too lengthy to include the Jim Jones happenings in this portion.

The cover-ups shall come forth from the rotten wood with the termites who work in dark places. I make no objection to opinions unless man is unwilling to accept truth when it is proven unto him.

Let us take the holocaust of which the Jews are this day reminding everyone to never forget--it simply is not the way it has been projected. Heinous? In­deed it was and no war is remiss in heinous activities on either side. But how do ones explain such incidents as those who were claimed to have been gassed to death as victims of the holocaust being very much alive and well and politi­cally active? Example? Very well, let us consider just one, Simone Veil. Af­ter being officially dead for over three decades as a victim of the holocaust and was "gassed to death", somehow he was "resurrected" and presided over the European Parliament, quite alive and well in 1979, after being the French minister of health.

Another: The picture of a young lad, being arrested, was circulated worldwide by Jewish propagandists, and still is, to generate sympathy. However, the "ghetto boy", as he was labeled, was arrested for stealing and then released, unharmed, to his mother. Today that lad is a grown man, wealthy and suc­cessful and resides in London. His name is Israel "Izzy" Rondel.

To say horrors did not occur is absurd, but facts simply do not carry through with the stories of cover-up. Why, in one instance, a paper trying to have a sensational headline showed the picture of a man all but starved to death--a skeleton--but was he actually a Holocaust victim? Nay, he was a prisoner at Andersonville, liberated at the close of the War Between the States. Union victories disrupted supplies to Confederate prison camps, causing mass star­vation.

How do you think the food supplies might have flowed smoothly in war-torn Europe during the war?? Please, chelas, I do not wish to have you abandon compassion but I do intend to allow you to abandon absurdity. There were starving millions because there was no food. There were dying and cremated bodies because there was widespread disease and Typhus broke out in pan­demic numbers. Do not be blinded by the lies, for if you are to heal your world you must look beyond and unto God with reason. You are continually distracted in order to gain sympathy while the elite and Zionists are achieving just what they have set forth to do--control your world--GLOBAL 2000.

Go Dharma, and I shall move to stand-by. You ones shall be sustained through the shadows--so be it.

Salu,

Hatonn to clear, please.

PJ 14
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN
    MONDAY, APRIL 30, 1990 9:30 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 257

Hatonn present in truth and radiance. Good morning.

Today we shall outline the Guyana incident. It is placed within this Journal because, on the surface of it, it appears to be a "religious" incident. It was not!

I have not decided as to whether or not we shall cover, in depth, other reli­gious incidents and personalities to any great extent for so much has already been written about those evangelist's inappropriate activities and it only con­sumes time of the readers who are in need of that which is not openly known.

As with Jim Bakker, I would like to point out some of his open protestations regarding his actions, so that you ones can place your own actions into relative discernment.

Bakker compared himself to Christ--"Why does everyone want to nail Jim Bakker to the cross?" he asked, and blames Christ for his problems, "Jesus, how could you let me make such dumb mistakes?" God will always let you make stupid and dumb mistakes--every time! In the physical plane YOU have the reins, my friends. The really troubling aspect of the PTL story is the complete inability of the Bakkers to question themselves. I suppose Jim might have a bit more time now to reflect on these matters--like a 45 year sen­tence for fraud and conspiracy. However, do not expect him to serve 45 years. He became one of the "big boys" and when it is again appropriate, they will set him free to feast upon the unsuspecting--again. And worse, you who will turn the other cheek "in Godness" will be the prey.

The great optimism preached by PTL became its downfall. The assumption was that if God didn't approve, "they" wouldn't have so much--now apply that to the other T.V. evangelists and all hierarchy "preachers".

They simply marched, and march, triumphantly--and totally transparently--onward and the masses feed the greed and enhance the plague of lies, prais­ing the Lord and never doubting for a second that they are doing anything but the clearly revealed will of the Almighty. While, all the interim, they are preaching the list of man-made laws and commandments and re-writing the scriptures in interpretation to suit their own actions. They wrap it all up in a neat bundle by proclaiming that all actions of any kind are already paid for by the blood of Jesus and therefore, whatever you have done or will do, is for­given in total, with no repercussions based on that spilled blood from Calvary. Do you not see the foolishness? The real mystery herein, is how ones such as the Falwells, Bakkers, Swaggarts and Crouchs' TBN and PTL could fool so many for so long!

THE BAPTISTS
    The Southern Baptist Convention is your nation's largest Protestant denomi­nation with a view toward evangelization. But Southern Baptists have been rocked by internal disputes over the Bible content and interpretation, abor­tion and the role of women in the churches. They are now losing more active members than they are gaining and contributions have dropped, forcing some cutbacks. The above is a direct quote from a news-press release and then it is followed by an article which I will not bother to print.

This group became totally merged at the top levels with Reagan politics and a push to carry their doctrine unto "every person in the world by the year 2000". Not, you will note, the word of truth of God and the laws of God and Cre­ation--but rather, the re-interpreted commandments according to the Bap­tists. If ones of the staffs of these churches didn't agree--they were promptly purged. Well, who pushed such a thing? (sic, sic) shame on you ones! Two workers within the Cartel fringes, seeking to get into the hierarchy of the Car­tel--Paul Pressler, a Texas state judge, and his ideological partner, Paige Pat­terson.

WHAT DO POPEYE AND THE QUAKERS HAVE IN COMMON?
    This one is amusing indeed, Popeye the sailor man has hit some rough seas, it appears. For the new Quaker Oats man is none other than Popeye.

The Friends, a traditional peace denomination, don't think their Quaker faith is being respected. Would companies use "Popeye, the Catholic Man" or "Popeye, the Jewish man" ads to hawk their products? Well, once again--no mention of God or Christ! So be it.

HOW ABOUT JEWS, GREEKS, CHRISTIANS AND JERUSALEM?

Strange indeed! The Greek people detest and deplore the Jewish Israelites. And yet a Greek arrangement was what opened the Jewish settlement in the Christian Quarter of Jerusalem; an arrangement with the Israeli government.

Now, after the settlers are in and all but total war has broken forth, the Or­thodox Church will set forth a protest in solidarity with churches in Jerusalem.

The really strange point is that the Holy places were closed for the first time in over 800 years--for one day. My, my, we must not interrupt that tourist money by making a point in truth. Besides, everyone there knows that those are "appointed" shrines. All know that the Jesus Christ is not buried in that sepulcher as projected on the touring public. You also know that Jerusalem must come back into enough control of the Israel Zionists to get that temple built in a timely manner. But what of God and Christ? No mention what-so­ever!

ECOLOGIST SNAGS RELIGION AWARD--NOBEL PRIZE!

Religion's "Nobel Prize" goes to an ecologist, Charles Birch, an Australian "eco-philosopher". (I knew all of you knew that!). He is a co-winner of one of the world's biggest cash prizes: the Templeton Prize for Progress in Religion.

To save the planet, says Professor Birch, people's perception of God and cre­ation need to change.

"There's something wrong about the way we're operating in the world. Indus­trialization is despoiling the planet. We're annihilating 1,000 species a year. When you ask what is wrong, it comes down to there's something wrong about our values."

As a maverick biologist, Birch was an early prophet of environmental degra­dation. His pioneer work, "The Distribution and Abundance of Animals", outlined in 1954 the implications of unfettered population growth.

He is touted as one of the two or three most distinguished ecologist in the world. He is the son of a Methodist minister and has a less-trumpeted reputation as a radical Christian theologian. For almost as long as he has been a sci­entist, Birch has engaged in the "adventurous reflection", of questions relating to God and biological science. Oh my, no wonder you people have problems.

Humanity's "flawed" values stem from a general view of the Earth as a mate­rial stage filled with objects created for man's comfort and advancement, is his projection, and so good so far. "Ever since the rise of science in the 17th cen­tury, the model of the universe that people have tended to support is a very materialistic, mechanical model." The universe is seen as "an object made in the past, out of material building blocks, now running itself', with God outside it.

But modern science is starting to see that it can't reproduce our world with a building block model, there's something mental in existence--in our life--which we let slip through our fingers in the past. From protons to people, you have to look at them more as subjects rather than objects. Then you can see much more easily the relationship of God, not just human beings, but to all of cre­ation. That is because God can be incarnate in life, but God cannot be incar­nate in machinery."

This perspective, it would seem, gives all life forms, not mankind alone, inher­ent worth. And while Birch welcomes the recent upsurge in public awareness of environmental issues, he chastens conservationists for continuing to cam­paign on the anthropocentric ethic: "Look after nature, then nature will look after us."

"I want them to be concerned for animals whether or not they're useful to us. They are subjects, not just objects.

"The $64,000 question is: 'Where did subjectivity begin in the whole of cosmic evolution?' Most biologist would say, 'Oh somewhere below mammals. Birds, maybe. Certainly not frogs ....!' There's a big problem in that approach, be­cause you're saying mind and consciousness and all the characteristics of life have come out of something which is totally non-living, totally non-mental. The alternative approach is to say in some form or another the mental or he sentient was right there from the beginning. That's a different perspective."

I suppose it is a start and I will leave it with you for further consideration.

Well, let us just go back to the native Indian tradition and all will be well and we will abandon corruption and political manipulations. SOMETHING TO PON­DER: IF THE EVIL INVADERS BOUGHT THE AMERICAS WITH A FEW BEADS AND TRINKETS, DOES IT NOT THEREFORE STAND TO LOGI­CAL CONCLUSION THAT SOMEONE SOLD IT TO THE INVADERS FOR A HANDFUL OF BEADS AND TRINKETS? AH SO! We had best just re­turn to that which will work--a return to the Laws and Balance of God Creator and Creation.

WILL THE 'REAL' GUYANA STORY PLEASE STAND UP!

In your year 1976 the United States and Russia became embroiled in top se­cret hostilities in preparation for World War III/Nuclear War I. It began in earnest during the summer of 1976 when the still secret Underwater Missile Crisis erupted. It then expanded into wholesale nuclear sabotage of the United States with weapons now planted at literally thousands of locations na­tion-wide. (We shall discuss this at a separate writing). These weapons ranged from mammoth hydrogen bombs ready to destroy your largest dams and reservoirs down to tiny nuclear devices called `micronukes' by the Rus­sians.

For some time the Russians had been detonating micronukes in a steady drum beat of explosions all over America. Still feel safe and cozy and unwill­ing to 'rock the boat'?

In September of 1977 the secret war took a decisive new turn. In the still se­cret Battle of the Harvest Moon in space, America's Secret Rulers lost their supposed ace in the hole for the coming planned war. In a shocking upset, Russia knocked out America's secret Moon beam-weapons base in Coperni­cus Crater, (oh yes there was one!). Since that time Russia had seized the dominant position militarily in space. Now let's review a little arithmetic--from 1975 or so, to 1990--hummmmm, about fifteen years maybe?- - -what do you think they might have been doing all this while?

We will cover all these subjects most carefully but this Guyana was set up in a religious setting and it fits into this Journal without distraction.

Prior to this incident there were drastic changes taking place in the leadership of both Russia and the United States. In Russia the original ruling factions af­ter 1917, the atheistic Bolsheviks, had been overthrown after a progressive struggle for over six decades. The Kremlin was now under the absolute con­trol of a tough band of native Russians, a Christian sect who considered the Bolsheviks to be evil incarnate. As a result, the Bolsheviks were being ex­pelled from Russia and they were flocking mostly to the United States. They were joining the many Bolsheviks already in powerful positions in the U.S. in a sophisticated new Bolshevik revolution. In the process, they were gradually preempting much of the power that was once exercised by their Secret Allies, the third generation Rockefeller brothers. As Bolshevik power became ever greater and greater in the United States, the Satanic fruits of that power were and are becoming increasingly visible.

In April 1978, the lives of over one hundred unsuspecting civilians were delib­erately put in great danger for the sake of an intelligence mission.

This was the case of Korean Airlines Flight 902 which invaded supersensitive Russian air space and was shot down. There was nothing accidental about the Korean airliner episode, and the threat of death to all the innocent passengers was the key ingredient in the episode. It would have been far easier for the Russian fighters to blow the Boeing 707 out of the air in a ball of flame than to force it down with only a few casualties, as was done.

As the time passed the Bolshevik grip grew steadily greater in its hold on the United States, and human life was growing cheaper by the day. This time it would not be a hundred but nearly a thousand civilian lives, and this time it would be that they would die because nothing would be left to chance.

The gruesome tragedy at Jonestown, Guyana, is only a pale shadow of what lies ahead for the entire United States if the cancer of Bolshevism, along with a few other Cartels, is not stopped. Those who are seized by the Bolshevik way of thinking are quite schizophrenic and Satanic and unable to tell right from wrong--or at least practice in the guise of "right". When these tendencies are allowed to go unchecked and the Bolsheviks acquire power, the conse­quences for society as a whole are tragic indeed.

Both murderous and suicidal actions take place\on a scale beyond compre­hension. It happened seventy-five years ago in Russia as the Bolsheviks took over there; and now, as the Bolsheviks are efforting to take over in your terri­tory, it is happening--right in the good old U.S. of A.

MILITARY PURPOSE OF JONESTOWN

Yes, I said "military". And a bit later, I shall show you how Leo J. Ryan, Congressman, was utilized. The set-up for the Guyana tragedy was staged as early as 1974, with the revealing of the presence of a Guyana missile base in that place. It made radio news all across America but was promptly covered and snuffed. This was in June. In October it was again brought to public attention by daring speakers and again snuffed along with threats to cease and desist with such news items - - "or else".

The news items ran something like the following: that according to reliable in­telligence sources on the matter, the Republic of Guyana (next to Venezuela in South America) had been turned into another Cuba with Atomic Missiles aimed at the Gatun Locks of the Panama Canal and at your cities in the United States.

Of course your government, which dances to a tune called "Dynasty", refused to even investigate the charges---actually, why would they? They set it up!

The warnings were frequently re-presented and some of the public citizens did in fact effort to gather information which inquiries were met with stone wall silence or double-talk and denials. Many simply discounted the whole story but some more insightful patrons came to realize that you couldn't be­lieve your Government. Well, guess who was right?

MUST GO BACK TO 1965 TO LAY THE PLOT

The developments which were destined to culminate in tragedy at Jonestown began in 1965. Guyana was a newly independent country, the former British colony of British Guiana.

At that time the secret Rockefeller/Soviet alliance was in full swing, and the long range joint plans for a controlled Nuclear War were moving right along. Both sides were looking ahead toward an eventual double-cross, but that still lay far in the future at that time. The deliberate strengthening of Russia at America's expense was part of their joint plan for World Government and conquest. The Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962 threw a temporary monkey wrench into the program when President John F. Kennedy intervened person­ally and stopped the nuclear arming of Cuba; and for doing that, and other humane "indiscretions", he lost his life in Dallas barely a year later.

Kennedy's successor, Lyndon Johnson, made sure that he followed the script more carefully. In the wake of the Cuban crisis, the Russians needed a new forward base in the Caribbean area for strategic purposes until the heat was off in Cuba. To accommodate Russia, Guyana was selected for this purpose, and David Rockefeller saw to it that a Marxist named Forbes Burnham be­came Prime Minister. In return, the Chase Manhattan Bank became fiscal agent for Guyana, giving Rockefeller access to the gold produced in Guyana; and as a key factor in all this, then President Lyndon Johnson in 1965 turned over the American Air Base, Atkinson Field, to Guyana.

America's right to retain control over the Base for several more decades was simply thrown away without any excuses offered. Atkinson Field, which was then renamed Temehri Airfield, is south of Georgetown, the capital city. This is the airfield to which American helicopters carried bodies to be airlifted to America after the Jonestown disaster.

When Johnson gave the Temehri Airfield to Marxist Guyana, he handed Rus­sia a very large plum indeed. The Temehri Airfield is the largest in all of Latin America, larger even than New York's largest airport, the John F. Kennedy Airport; and its location makes it ideal for ferrying Cuban troops and supplies to Africa.

As a result, Johnson's action on behalf of Rockefellers robbed the United States of an important logistic connection to Africa while opening the door for Cuban troops. Your later trouble with Cuban troops in Angola and elsewhere in Africa were partly the result.

For a number of years, Russian military activity in Guyana was heavily con­centrated around the vicinity of the Temehri Airfield. In 1974, they emplaced missiles in sites that ringed the airfield. Then the missiles were pulled out from those locations and moved to a separate missile complex west of Georgetown, over the following two years.

In that new complex, the missiles were deployed at sites scattered over an area some 30 miles in diameter. In the approximate center was a Command and control installation commanded by Russian personnel. And the plot be­gan to thicken considerably.

After the missile base relocation was completed, the missile complex was cen­tered at a point about 70 miles northwest of Temehri Airfield; and roughly another 70 miles to the northwest lay the Jonestown Peoples Temple com­plex, an Israeli-type kibbutz. So the missile base ended up about midway be­tween the Jonestown commune and Temehri Airfield. It was no accident, my friends, that the Peoples Temple kibbutz was located so close to the missile base.

ORIGINS OF THE PEOPLE'S TEMPLE

The origins of the People's Temple in the 1950s had nothing to do with gov­ernment intrigues. It was not until about 1970 that certain elements of the United States Intelligence community began to infiltrate and subvert the Peo­ple's Temple. The Rockefeller brothers have always had a standard practice of supporting not only the faction in power but also spies and opponents to that faction--and who doesn't want a little "free" funding and support money? In this manner they are always in a position, at least theoretically, to cut down anyone who tries to break free of their control. Heed this lesson well lest ye be tempted by their guiles in our own work.

In the case of Guyana, the Rockefellers wanted to have such a tool in Guyana as a check on Forbes Burnham, the Prime Minister, whom they had put in power with use of their money. Certain elements within the United States Intelligence community under general coordination by the CIA were given the task of finding ways of accomplishing this.

In the course of evaluating various options, it was concluded that the Peoples Temple would prove ideal. The psychological profile of the leader, Jim Jones, indicated that he could be converted into a powerful tool of the Unseen Rulers. Contrary to reports in the controlled major media, Jim Jones was born a Jew (oops), and he already exhibited tendencies toward kibbutz-style organization that could be channeled into useful directions. This would be brought about through a combination of both conscious and unconscious fac­tors.

At the conscious level, money and powerful political support would be chan­neled in his direction; at the unconscious level, the technique of psychological programming, which we will discuss in more detail elsewhere, would be em­ployed.

Gradually, Jim Jones would lose control of his own personality and become what your Unseen Rulers wanted him to be. The process would inevitably create tremendous internal conflicts and turn Jim Jones into a troubled and dangerous man and that, dear ones, is exactly that which came to pass.

CHANGES IN BEHAVIOR

By 1973 changes in Jones' behavior began to be noticed by his friends and followers. His conversion into a semi-conscious agent of death and intrigue was underway in earnest by that time. That same year the mushrooming funds of the Peoples Temple were used to launch the agricultural kibbutz at Jonestown, Guyana, though only a few people went there at that time.

Guyana was a rigid Marxist police state, and no one could have launched a new enterprise like the Commune without its approval by Forbes Burnham; but David Rockefeller agents made sure that Burnham received all the assur­ances he needed that the Jones compound would fit neatly into the Marxist environment of Guyana.

At the same time, Forbes Burhnam had begun double-crossing David Rocke­feller, exactly as had been feared. He was now playing ball politically but he was hiding much of Guyana's gold production in caves in the mountains. David Rockefeller found this out sometime later, but by then the much bigger problem was developing from a double-cross by Russia so Burnham was left untouched in order to make way for bigger things.

By summer 1974, the Rockefeller brothers were still soundly in bed with the Kremlin, and there were already ominous signs that something was happening in Russia which they did not understand; but they simply could not imagine that their old Kremlin allies, the Bolsheviks, were being overthrown.

And so it goes; just as any mention of possible threat from Russia goes totally denied this day, so went denied the public warnings about Guyana missiles--and the Government spokesmen went right on lying and ridiculing those who dared speak out. The planned and programmed Nuclear War was being blueprinted for the late 1970s and they did not want the plan to be spoiled by public awareness; but two years later Russia's all-out military double-cross of America began with the Underwater Missile Crisis of 1976.

Most of you know about that crisis, which the Government kept silent about, but we shall talk about it again, later. Your Unseen Rulers were badly shaken by that surprise and initially tried to reinstate their secret alliance with the Kremlin rulers. After all, they had succeeded in doing so once before after President Kennedy broke the rules and made an issue of the Cuban missiles; but meanwhile they also began setting in motion contingency plans to gear up their possible real war.

Dharma, this is enough for this portion since we had so many personal mat­ters this morning. Please take a short rest and then we can continue. Thank you, chela. I shall move to stand-by and be prepared to resume when you are ready.

주제글 정보