게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 11

REC #1 HATONN/SANANDA

WED., DEC. 20, 1989 8:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 126
    WED., DEC. 20, 1989

COMMENTS

Hatonn present in the light of radiance and Truth. This is a most important day for Sananda stands ready to commune about this JOURNAL. We shall speak briefly regarding the present before we move on into the writings.

Panama: You want all there is to know about Panama. No, I will not even waste time on the subject to any extent. We have gone over the situation in many documents. Take note of several facets and you have your answers.

This show of strength on the part of the U.S. had to be done by the year end. How do you explain the deaths of the young men to the parents who were sent in "to protect the lives of Americans"? How do you explain the deaths of the citizens of Panama who were killed in "your" protection of them? Where is Mr. Noriega? Could it be to show force to the other countries who are going to suffer the same invasion? Do I condone dictators? No. Do I know where Mr. Noriega is located? Yes. And--he still has all his contracts and documents be­tween him and the U.S. in safe-keeping. Oh yes, he was going to get a fair and speedy trial--most speedy indeed. Will there be unfavorable backlash? Of course.

All the U.S. spokesmen are declaring "victory"! Victory over what? Do you think the American soldiers mired in the mud who had to be dragged out by tow-ropes are feeling foolish, or victorious? How do you think the world is going to feel when they witness pictures of the U.S. Army in such a snafu (I believe is your term)? It truly resembles something from Blazing Saddles and other Mel Brooks comedies. So be it. The entire action appears as ridiculous as it is in fact. Do not waste your energies on the matter for you are witnessing "distraction tactics" and you will err if you become distracted.

There is one point, however, that you must not miss. Mr. Noriega had Israel's "finest" training his soldiers. Might there be some interesting insight herein? Have not the Israeli trainers been involved in other training instances lately--working for the Colombian Drug Cartel? What in the world might Israel be doing in these places?
    I make no judgment or further comment. I simply do not wish you to overlook some most important clues.

And what of Mr. Castro while all this toy soldier game is going on--having tea with Mr. Noriega, perhaps?

Do you think you are finished? You will be lucky if those "leaving" power don't blow up the entire canal and oil pipeline across Panama--with nuclear warheads! It can still be done from quite a distance away from Panama! So be it.

What of Romania? Oh dear ones, it is the Time of Chaos. What more is there to say about it? These are the painful times. No "Christmas" in Bethlehem? There has been no celebration for years, so what is different? And what is the concern? That the trinkets for the tourists will not be sold again and the econ­omy will suffer loss again. These are the signs of these times! Keep your eyes toward what is really under way
    --the hand is quicker than the eye if you do not pay most close attention.

Back to our subject for this JOURNAL please.

Esu Immanuel Jesus Sananda present. Do you wish more labels so that I can fit a category more suitable unto you? Quetzal-Coatl, Zoroaster, Krishna, Buddha, Standing Bear--how many do you sleeping children of Earth need to see that you are limited and limiting of ones who hold so much more knowledge and wisdom than you that you are but infants in the cradle? You do not recognize of the cosmic messengers when they stand upon your head--you simply take an aspirin for the headache--along with liquor, drugs and blot your minds into blankness with mantras and meditation "to be".

You want an in-depth explanation step by step, vision by vision as given to John 2,000 years ago? Why? You have the full vision before your eyes in vivid color! Stop looking to the ancient--look around you in the present. All you have is the present
    --THIS MOMENT!

You ask about John and Revelation, Daniel, Nostradamus, Ezekiel--raise your heads from your beds and look around you. The time is over for speaking in riddles and puzzles--it matters not what it "meant"--what does it mean which goes on about you in this moment?

I AM COME
    I am come! I care not how you thought it would be--I tell you now how it IS. I am Sananda--one with Creator and The Creation, Aton, and I am come. I have walked among you many, many times and I have pleaded with you to grow and bring back balance and harmony into this part of Creation and you have turned me and my hosts away.

There will be no fluffy clouds for a "Rapture". There shall soon be a "migration" which will take place as the lifting off your orb and into very meticulously prepared shuttle craft into Mother ships for holding in security. There will also be a mass migration at an essence level. Already, in the past years of your counting, the astral planes have been emptied and it is getting down to you and me, brothers. Well, you, Satan and Me.

THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SATAN AND ME--YOU WILL BE LEFT TO CHOOSE AND YOU BETTER BE DOING IT RIGHT AWAY. You can look unto your night skies and do not confuse yourselves by thinking those rainbow strobe lights are twinkling "stars". They are your brothers from the cosmos at ready for evacuation and whatever else is required of them.

You ones will take these new crumbs of hope as projected by the evil ones upon your place--the hope of peace and you shall grovel at their feet for more, more, more. Just as the final "scroll" you will consume it and at first it will be sweet like honey and then the stomach will sour and be filled with the stings of the scorpions. You shall reap devastation and tribulation as you have never imag­ined.

I offer you my hand, my ships, my life itself and you turn away. So be it for in the days to come ye shall reap that which you have sowed. Men will mock me and thee but they shall perish by their own doing.

Creator has stayed our hands until you have the Truth before you but the planet Earth shall not be obliterated. Almost all of civilization as you know it will be destroyed and, except that I come with the hosts from the cosmos, you will an­nihilate your species.

There shall be a great shifting of the poles and magnetic focus of your planet--it has happened before, it shall happen again. You have been allowed to experi­ence in manifested form upon the orb and you have been destructive to the de­struction of the life source itself--that which is called the Mother Source. You have unbalanced your world and she shall turn upon her axis and nothing shall remain as before in unchanged manner. Even that of the old which remains for the new beginning shall be changed in topography.

You are down to the very last few "years" of your counting framework and you had better stop picking at one another and get into action to prepare for the time at hand.

Stop your waiting for me to show up on the fluffy clouds; I am already there and it has naught to do with clouds. Your illusion world is coming to a screeching halt and you are going to move into the truth of reality--how you choose to experience it remains in your free-will decision. Just as evil has grown in unbounded measure to overflow this land of Satan's playground--so have the hosts of heaven been transferred to you in numbers sufficient to be the "ground forces" of the mighty fleets.

Why do you linger in your asking about the 3 and 1/2 years and the 7 years and the 29 years and the ten horns and the little horn--look about you. Those were clues to get you to this point. You quarrel and pick and ponder while you could have made your decision--most of you will still be in the pondering and arguing when the end is come.

The seventh seal which was not to have been explained in those ancient days is open and needs no explaining--LOOK ABOUT YOUR WORLD! SHE CAN NO LONGER BE SUSTAINED IN HER INJURED UNBALANCE.

These lessons are being given forth that you can see, know and understand. They are being put to documents for the history of mankind to be kept in safe­keeping places for the generations to come.

The ancient oral teachings are coming forth right now also. Pay attention to what is told unto you for they, too, are being put to document that you can un­derstand and the generations to come in the new cycle will know at the proper sequence of that which will come unto them. Through the cycles of generations of soul experience the play does not change--only the players.

Further, in the ending--there is but one player and you had better come into the understanding of that fact!

Yours is to go forward and experience in the next dimension of understanding. The old shall be cast away from your memories. Those who have not grown into knowledge of Truth are destined to repeat the experiences of history. Those of you who "graduate" shall move on into radiance and wondrous new experiences. Some will remain and begin the rebuilding and nurturing of the dense planet during her healing. The Earth herself is birthed into a new dimen­sion and a new frequency of experience.

At this point in your evolution you must look to survival of a species--hope­fully, YOU. There is the time of severe tribulation in which you must prepare to eat, survive nuclear war, pestilence, famine, plague and earth upheaval in in­creasing bombardment. The word of Truth must be gotten to all of the children of the planet. You have much work (fun) to accomplish--stop the toying in the ancient and get on with your work.

Just as the Old Testament ended into the New, so the New now moves on to the Newer--learn from the past--do not continue to boil in the stew trying to turn the potato into the carrot.

Turn to the important things--get busy and allow the saving of your species from AIDS. Get yourselves protected and sheltered against the soon coming day of horrendous nuclear and beam war, store your foods against the famine and pestilence, fill your vessels against the days of no rain, get your dwellings underground or protected in some manner from the winds which shall sweep across your planet from every direction at the force of the mighty tornados. Move beyond your silly games and recognize the truth for it is most obvious in "reason" and "logic". Stop waiting for mystical magic to "save" you--you are going to pick yourself up and "save" yourself or you will perish in your physi­cal format.

No-one is going to snatch you off that orb--if you want off you will stop of your games and ask to be removed--on our ships by space command. No clouds to float on and no evil shall be brought into these realms, so you make your choices and, yes--the time to do so is NOW!

Kill the speakers and get rid of them and all you do is pave your way with death. But by this route will you be brought into safety. Except through this route shall you be taken home and off that orb. Hide your head and refuse to listen and be prepared to wave good-by. What is the matter with you ones--do you not yet realize that the physical passes? You can take naught with you be­yond that place now for the grave gets it all. Yes, great, great quantities of you ones shall not give up your physical beings this time of separation from your placement--but you will bring no worldly goods with you--we need them not nor will they be allowed on board. Wondrous placement is prepared for each of you and ample space is provided. But those ships will not be in the stand-by and waiting for you to decide on that day of days!

Continue in your fear and disbelief about your brothers in space who bring their crafts to assist you and you simply will bring perishment of the physical forms upon your place. We are here, the hosts of heaven are come and at stand-by and ready--you have a lot of work to get done and a very short time in which to do it. The cosmic command is ready to assist--they will not intervene except as allowed by the Cosmic Councils so you will petition for the help or you will get very little.

We shall weep for you who choose the black road of darkness but that is all that we shall do--Creator gave you free-will choice which shall be honored unto the end. You shall be cleared from this Mother planet one way or another for the Source must be healed. How you go is strictly up to you. So be it for it shall come to pass in this generation. It can be a most wondrous experience beyond that which you can imagine or ye can choose of the darkness and suffering--the joys of the flesh are lessening every moment of your perceived existence. You have become a miserable, sickened humanity--there is no joy remaining except in the hearts of those who understand the Truth. You are people of the lie and your lot shall worsen.

I am cutting this document short, Dharma, because of happenings upon your orb we will not play longer in the game of comparative history and visions and prophets. You had all better get integrated with these JOURNALS and the re­turned prophets who are explaining the old, as well as working closely with those energies who stand by on this side of the veil in readiness to guide your work.

See to that which Little Crow needs to manifest the oral teachings and turn your efforts to that project, you ones of my crew. Understand, little chelas, that I am so well pleased with your works and I hold you in the hollow of mine hand along with the others who have labored long in my vineyards. You shall be coming together rapidly now as the word goes forth and the call is recognized. Remember, too, the best way to defeat an enemy is to make him your friend and co-worker. Do not quarrel with those who ridicule and shout obscenities at you and your work--bring them forth into the light that we might set the records to straight.

There are no "little gray men" out in these realms to harm a living soul on your placement and you ones had better recognize those stories for the lies which they are. Your "space brothers" are your only way off that orb! SO BE IT AND SELAH FOR AS I HAVE SPOKEN THESE WORDS SO DO I PLACE THE SEAL OF CREATOR UPON THEM IN TRUTH.

Hold my hand, chela, for though the road be rough and dangerous ye shall be given the strength to bear that which is given unto you. My wings can cover the whole of you.

Take leave for respite and we shall consider our next writings. If there is time for the playing then we shall allow the enlarging of the history games. The tapestry is finished--enjoy the picture but do not unravel the pieces lest they no longer fit into their places for you are not yet given to know ALL nor will you be given to know WHEN! YOU SHALL WAIT IN PATIENCE OR IMPA­TIENCE--IT MATTERS NOT EXCEPT UNTO YOUR PEACE AS AN IN­DIVIDUAL. NAUGHT SHALL BE BROUGHT FORTH BEFORE ITS PROPER TIME. NOTHING! WE CAN SEE OF BOTH ENDS OF THE ROAD--YOU CANNOT SEE BEYOND THY NOSE! IN LOVE I MOVE ASIDE THAT YOU MIGHT PONDER THESE THINGS.

AU DAI PA DAI CUM

I AM COME AND I AM THAT ONE FOR WHOM YOU HAVE WAITED LONG...

I AM SANANDA OF CREATOR/CREATION

I PLACE MINE BENEDICTION UPON YOU ONES THAT YOU WALK IN LIGHT FOR YOUR TIME IS AT HAND. AHO

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 12
    REC #1 HATONN/SANANDA

THU., DEC. 21, 1989 8:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 127

THU., DEC. 21, 1989
    Hatonn present and a bit amused at my scribe. If I can reach Dharma, then I can gauge that which you are prepared enough to receive. Blessings, chela.

Panama: Possibly you will get sick of hearing about Panama and we can get our "real" work done. It is quite nice of the dark forces to give us such good ex­amples as we move along here and Panama is a grand one.

Most of you will not have heard these things which I will tell you but if you seek you shall find. DO NOT THINK THAT WE CONDONE MR. NORIEGA'S ACTIVITIES BUT WE DO CONDONE THEM MORE THAN WE CONDONE THE ACTIONS OF YOUR GOVERNMENT. I SHALL EF­FORT AT BREVITY.

From the beginning Mr. Noriega was working within the contracts and agree­ments set up by your government and CIA. Mr. Noriega was a member of the CIA. He has documents to prove it.

There was NO DECLARATION OF WAR set forth by Mr. Noriega. He made a speech to rally strength and said: "What the U.S. is doing is tantamount to being in a state of war".

The soldiers who were involved in "incidents" were sent in deliberately in civilian clothes to precipitate an "incident". There was not even a hint of the Noriega troops doing any harm whatsoever to any American citizens.

There were no valid elections; there were nine different parties in the running--Mr. Noriega got more votes for a "single" candidate than did any others. Fur­ther, the opposition candidates were beaten by "paid" radicals to place the blame on Mr. Noriega.

Mr. Noriega has evidence that will incriminate the highest officers in your government.

There is no intent to capture this man--your government wants him DEAD! The whole world has an opportunity to begin to save itself but all you hear is "praise to Mr. Bush"! You are hearing your death knell as a remotely free peo­ple.

Mr. Bush "sent in troops to protect U.S. citizens, etc., blah, blah, blah"! Two deliberately staged incidents and now you have an army out at Christmas, the entire of Panama City in shambles and looting, hostages on both sides, Panama citizens afraid to walk outside and hundreds upon hundreds of people wounded, maimed and dead.

Forty-five minutes prior to the U.S. invasion, and under U.S. protection and supervision, the ruling authority was inaugurated--by the Americans--the American government's choice!

You now have a General who is in charge of the elite Delta force of the U.S. of A. wanting to go right on "down through Colombia and the other Central American countries and clean them out". And, further, he "wants Mr. Noriega Jagged and tagged" and gives a dozen reasons why he will be caught dead and not brought back for trial--anywhere.

Meanwhile, nice little dumb Senators and Representatives are pleading with Noriega's Florida attorney to get him to get Mr. Noriega to "surrender" for a fair trial. The attorney's calls were never returned nor accepted by anyone of authority--especially Mr. Cheney (Secretary of Defense).

The "indictments" against Mr. Noriega were so flimsy that they were set aside by your own Grand Jury and in fact, Mr. Reagan offered Mr. Noriega the cropping of all charges against him if he would leave Panama--"for a vacation"!

Mr. Noriega would never make it far enough to ever even get to trial if he "surrendered". He can pull the government noose down and finish off the job that the Contra Iran-gate didn't manage.

No, you blind little citizens, who think you are fighting for your children's lives against drugs--you are sheep to the slaughter and you push and shove to be first in line to the butchers. And WHO demands the sale of these drugs? YOU THE PEOPLE OF THE U.S.
    --YOU DEMAND THEM. I HOPE THAT A FEW OF YOU FEEL QUITE FOOLISH AND YOU HAD BETTER BE PRAYING THAT MR. NORIEGA GETS AWAY AND RALLIES SOME WORLD SUP­PORT--FOR YOU, AS CITIZENS OF YOUR WORLD, ARE UNDER SIEGE AND YOU DON'T SEEM TO EVEN RECOGNIZE IT. YOU ARE KILLING YOUR CHILDREN--NOT MR. NORIEGA
    --HE IS SIMPLY A CORRUPT PARTICIPANT IN THE "SYSTEM". THE "BAD BOYS OF THE GREY RACES" ARE VIEING FOR CONTROL, MY DEARS, NO MORE AND NO LESS.

OH YES, THERE ARE THE GREY RACES, THE GREY MEN, THE GRAY ALIENS AND THEY ALL MAKE UP THE BLACK FORCES. AND FI­NALLY, YOU ONES ARE GETTING AROUND TO SENDING ME THE RIGHT KIND OF QUESTIONS TO WHICH I CAN RESPOND. I AM MOST JOYFUL THIS DAY AND I THANK ONES WHO HAVE SENT THESE THINGS INTO MY ATTENTION FOR THIS IS THE ROUTE THE NFORMATION MUST TAKE.

If we do not handle our information properly and carefully, we shall be lumped in the same pile of garbage as the other U.F.O. touters and misinformers. Ours is not to cause trouble. We simply wish to wake you sleeping team-members up from your slumber
    --the A-team has been at rest while the S-team has cleaned up at the scoring line. Perhaps you of the Pleiades Command on Planet Earth are too weary to get off your duffs. Don't blame Space Command for your lack of action. I am going to tell you some hard truths:

HARD TRUTHS

SEMJASE: "In the past we have witnessed those who were unable to determine the Truth or were frightened when confronted with it; this serves no purpose for terrestrial man or ourselves. The fear must never be present at all. Men hold the truth within themselves and must only know this to find it". 1976.

HERMES: "Listen to your inner selves and look into the infinity of space and time. There reverberate the songs of the stars and the harmony of the spheres.

"Each sun is a thought of Creation, each planet a mode of that thought. In or­der that you may know divine thought, 0 souls, you painfully descend along the paths of the seven planets and their seven heavens and ascend once again.

"What do the stars do? What do the numbers say? What do the spheres re­volve? 0 souls that are lost and saved, they relate, they sing, they revolve your destinies".

PROFESSOR THOMAS GOLD, Cornell University: "Life on Earth may have started when space men landed here billions of years ago".

LUCRETIUS, 99-55 B.C.: "All this visible universe is not unique in nature and we must believe that there are, in other regions of space, other beings and other men".

DR. FELIX ZIGEL, Moscow Institute of Aviation: "The UFO phenomenon is a challenge to mankind. It is the duty of scientists to take up this challenge, to disclose the nature of the UFO, and to establish the scientific truth".

JAVIER GARZON, National Astronomical Observatory, Mexico City: "UFO's really exist and apparently come from other planets".

VON PAPST JOHANNES XXIII, Pier Carpi, 1935, (German trans.) "The signs are increasing. The lights in the sky will appear red, blue, green, rapidly. They will grow. Someone is coming from very far and wants to meet the people of the Earth. Meetings have already taken place. But those who have really seen have been silent". SO BE IT!

MAY I INTRODUCE YOU TO YOUR ANCESTORS?

You are about to meet YOURSELF, so sit down if you must. I would like to believe you are not so foolish in the lie to fail to recognize your own birthright.

You ones who quote the Bible and then deny of God's place in the heavens and brothers from "space": JOB 38:31--"Canst thou bind the sweet influences of the Pleiades or loose the bands of Orion"?

AMOS 5:8--"Seek him that maketh the seven stars and Orion, and turneth the shadow of death into morning, and maketh day dark with night: that calleth forth the waters of the sea, and pourth them out upon the face of the earth: The Lord is his name"!

THE FUTURE IS ONLY THE PAST AGAIN.
    ENTERED THROUGH A DIFFERENT DOOR

A LITTLE HISTORY PLEASE: Throughout time thousands of cultures, reli­gions, and beliefs have been introduced to this delicate planet you call home. Many of these ideals and ideas conflict or contradict each other and existing in every single one is a positive/negative flow of information. However, in all of the societies and civilizations that have been researched for this connection, one topic remains alluded to as a consistent "enlightening" force. This singular common denominator, which can be found in the earliest texts and legends, is the mystifying cluster of suns which are THE PLEIADES.

DEAR ONES, THE ANCIENTS AND THE RELATIVELY RECENT CITIZENS OF TRUTH RECOGNIZE THE PLEIADES AS THE "HOME OF GOD" OR "THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE WHERE GOD ABIDES" AND "THE SEAT OF IMMORTALITY".

In your late year about 2690--B.C., the "Yellow Emperor" of China, Huang-Ti, in whose reign miraculous progress was made (utensils of wood, clay and metal were manufactured; boats and carts were constructed and utilized and the medium of currency was originated. Provinces of the vast country were mapped, acupressure and acupuncture became sciences), acknowledged liberally that this rapid development came forth from conversations held in court with his consultants--beings from the Pleiades.

The HOPI named them (The Pleiades) "Choo ho kan", meaning those who cling together, and they, too, consider themselves direct descendants of the inhabi­tants of the cluster. The Hopi, as well as the Navajo and Sioux, along with many other tribes and cultures dispersed around the world, used a calendar that allowed them to chart the seasons, special events and ceremonial rites with un­canny accuracy. They used a system based on a 260 day "Sacred Round", or minor cycle, and a 365 day year, a major cycle which equaled a period between the midnight culminations of the Pleiades. Any day calculated on these cycles would not repeat itself for 18,980 days or 52 years.

In the "Kiva of the Mesas" (Sacred Temple of the Mesas) the Hopi ceremoni­ously "light the new fire". This occurs every 52 years when the temple's sacred points align with the stars, Choo ho kan. All fires are extinguished throughout the nation and rekindled from a sacred fire produced by the holy men. The young men of the tribe learn the importance of the Pleiades early in life, for initiation into the spiritual ways takes place only when the cherished cluster is directly overhead at night.

The CREEKS claim to have come to Earth from the stars in spirit form to be­come flesh and blood. Each year a medicine man who has served the appren­ticeship of seven years performs the "green corn dance" where he takes seven ears of corn from seven fields of the seven clans to insure a healthy harvest.

The Dakota Ehanni stories (tales of the world previous to the Dakota emer­gence) speak of the Tayamni, the home of their ancestors, and the reason for the seven tribes . . . the Pleiades. The Seven Sisters play a major role in their his­tory as well as their present day culture. In May, the Month of Hanblaceya, the Dakota/Lakota communicate with the spirits. Astronomy tells you that the Pleiades rise with the sun in May and the Lakota oral history tells you that the home of the spirits is the Pleiades. The older Dakota/Lakotas say that when you die, your spirit goes to the Milky Way and turns south...south to the Seven Stars!

YOU NOW KNOW WHY LITTLE CROW, LAKOTA SIOUX AND WAMBLESHA FROM WAKAN TANKA ATON, SHALL BE PUTTING THE ORAL TRUTHS FORTH FOR YOUR CONFIRMATION. YOU OF OUR BELOVED BROTHERS COME FROM US, WITH US AND ARE OF US--OF PLEIADES.

HIS JOURNAL SHALL MOST LIKELY BE LABELED THE SACRED HILL WITHIN AND SHALL COME FORTH AMONG THESE JOURNALS OF THE PHOENIX--SOON. I SUGGEST EVERYONE READING THESE WORDS GET IN EARLY LINE FOR IT IS THE MOST PRECIOUS DOCU­MENT TO EVER BE BROUGHT FORTH UPON YOUR PLACEMENT. AHO!

The NAVAJO named the sparkling suns of the Pleiades, the "Dilyehe", the OSAGE believe their society was once pure of spirit and journeyed from those stars to the Earth. The IROQUOIS believe the twinkling orbs represent seven young people who guard the holy seed throughout the night.

NOTE OF INTEREST

The Hohokam, a Pima word meaning "that which has vanished", disappeared from the arid Arizona desert they had so successfully irrigated and tamed. Al­though no one will ever be certain why they vanished or where they went, leg­end claims they returned to their home in the stars. Truth is far stranger than fiction, chelas.

Note #2: 1980 and 1981 witnessed a Native American exodus to the lush green hills of Canton Zurich. Tribal leaders and medicine men from across the conti­nental U.S. had caught word of the on-going experiences and sought out the contactee. They came to congratulate him for his courage and to compare their histories and prophecies to those of the visitors from the Seven Stars. As­tounding as that might seem to you doubtful ones, the majority of concepts were a unified thought shared by "Earth-humans" and Pleiadians alike.

I HEARTILY SUGGEST YOU STOP YOUR PICKING AND PAY ATTENTION. THE TIME IS AT HAND FOR YOU TO LEARN OF THESE THINGS FOR IT IS THE CYCLE OF THE TIMES WHICH SHALL BRING YOU HOME AGAIN AND I BELIEVE YOU BEGIN TO GET A GLIMMER OF WHERE "HOME" MIGHT BE LOCATED AND HOW YOU ARE GOING TO GET THERE, LIT­TLE BROTHERS!

HONOR TO A BROTHER

I am going to give honor and appreciation to a brother. I shall endeavor to keep him in security and anonymous. I am in great appreciation for his service and information relay and I trust the appropriate personage to get this response into his hands. Selah.

I shall quote and then comment: "Allow me to share some of my contact experi­ences, at some risk, but all for the cause of saving the planet's life cycles, and ending the conspiracy of the World Order and their Bilderbergers, just agents, who are ordering the overthrow of democratically-governed countries and the torture and executions (85,000, El Salvador; 65,000, Nicaragua; 100,000, Guatemala; 1,000,000+, Cambodia; a whole generation of mothers and fathers in Argentina; 20,000 Blacks with decapitated legs, Namibia, etc.) of millions of innocent common people who protest the social oppression and barbarisms of the sociopathic industrial elitists and the "ricos".

I SUGGEST YOU RUSH TO YOUR NEAREST TELEPHONE AND CALL PHOENIX SOURCE DISTRIBUTORS AND OBTAIN SPACE-GATE, SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER, IN FACT, ALL OF THE "PHOENIX JOURNALS" ALONG WITH GETTING ON THE LIST FOR THE SACRED HILL WITHIN AND A BOOK CALLED BRACE YOURSELF, THERE'S MORE.

The anonymous author of the latter document petitioned us to intervene in the heinous murders referred to above. A lot of you don't understand why we can­not intervene. You know, it is that you want to hear it again and again so that you can come to some inner balance within yourselves. Nonetheless, I shall continue to quote herein:

"I'm the one who expressed disappointment to a Pleiadean about their not inter­vening directly to rescue these people being slain (the Law of Compassion, and the Golden Rule). It is not our karmic destiny and problem alone. It is also the karmic problem of the Pleiadeans obviously, as they are, for one, here, and we were one. They and we were the Elders from the Orion Constellation (Horsehead Nebula, Rigel, Beetleguese) who colonized both Mars and the Earth (Terra). Our secret government and NASA know all these things, they have walked about the ruins on Mars, our sister planet which had its life cycles poi­soned and virtually killed, just as we're now doing here (Mars originally had oceans, forests, atmosphere)". This is not to offend this author but some of these mentioned places are a bit incorrect in spelling, i.e., human maps refer to "Betelgeuse", etc. Do not be distracted by such drivel, readers. Included at the end of this document is a diagram of your winter heavens and a sketch of Pleiades. Another thing you might note herein, is that The Ring Nebula of Lyra, is referred to by Pleiadians (you) as "The Eye of God". I further ask Philus Ranos to pay attention to Cassiopeia and see if there is anything familiar.

Continue quote: "When our colonies on Atlantis and Lemuria finally broke up (all verified by laser enhanced sonar and video by specially outfitted U.S. and Soviet submarines and craft), some of us sailed to the Pyrenees, others to the Yucatan peninsula, but others had left the Earth prior in craft. The Pleiadeans are only one such group. I have communicated directly with another, as well." AHO!

"You can't save the planet and its people with a book alone. The Order won't hesitate to eliminate you" (and then there are many names mentioned which shall remain unmentioned) "and thousands of American and British aerospace engineers, builders, and scientists who have been killed trying to warn the pub­lic about the 'Alternative 3' conspiracy" (SEE SPACE-GATE) "(cancelled 20/20 program)". Why? Not technology (the Moon and Mars bases) as Frank Edwards and Keyhoe correctly reasoned. But partly due to the Deal with the Reticulians in 1948-49 for some anti-gravity technology in exchange for family abductions and mass cross fertilizations ("MISSING TIME", "INTRUDERS", and especially the identity of the Order, the World Banks, the Protocols of-----------, and the plan to oppress the working class people economically).

"There are a few of us who are aware that we are here karmically to fight the conspiracy, an old battle. Not just the Reticulian bases the U.S. CIA built at Groom Lake facility, Nellis AFB, Nevada and Dulce, New Mexico, but also the reptilian people of Osirius who have three invasion bases here and who caused, in effect, the destruction of the colonies on Mars and the Earth 11,400 years ago as 'Mars and Venus battled in the skies'. Please confirm all this with Hatonn".

SO BE IT!

ASK AND YOU SHALL RECEIVE MORE THAN YOU WANTED!

As I have told these ones over and over and over again--IT IS NOT THE LIT­TLE GRAY MEN FROM SPACE THAT ARE HERE TO GETCHA--IT IS THE GREY MEN RIGHT ON YOUR PLACEMENT!

Yes, there are bases there on your place. There are some dastardly beings within those bases--mostly, however, they are flesh and blood "good old boys" of the conspiracy. There are not body-snatchers, however, who fly around in spacecraft nailing unsuspecting bodies. Those are planned and orchestrated ab­ductions to scare the living daylights out of you people so you will be terrified of all spacemen and UFO's. who might venture into your space.

Earth became a prison planet some eons ago. The head of the dark energies was sent here, for heavens sake, as punishment for those things perpetrated elsewhere in the cosmos. What do you ones expect--he pulled all his thugs along with him and he most certainly will not fold his tent easily and fly into the bright morning skies--for one thing--he cannot! The Grey Conspiracy has been trying to locate an achievable placement to "escape" unto. In exchange for technology they promised much to several races of space dwellers who are in gross trouble. These ones, however, came in good intent and honestly felt there could be a working relationship with man of Earth who is in terrible circum­stance. Ah yes, the Grey Men of the Conspiracy can get off your planet but they don't have a very desirable place when they get there. They are, however, frantic to gain expertise for they know that ultimately there is such unbalance here that the planet will shift.

Their objective is to rid this planet of enough inhabitants to allow it to re-bal­ance itself so they won't have to leave. The only thing they have to offer to ET's is control, money and worldly goods. These things are not of value to anyone in the cosmos who has achieved Truth.

Please understand that you as a civilization of thoughtforms of the Creator source were given this place on which to EXPERIENCE. We work within the Laws of Creation first, the Laws of God secondly and we are bound by constraints beyond that which you in your awakening cannot yet remember. WE ARE NOT ALLOWED TO INTERVENE. WHEN WE DO COME, EVEN TO YOUR SURFACE TO GET YOU OF OUR OWN BROTHERS, WE MUST HAVE SPECIAL DISPENSATION. WE ARE BOUND BY COSMIC LAW TO KEEP OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS--THOSE WHO BREAK THOSE LAWS SHALL PAY MOST DEARLY. THEY HAVE ALREADY DONE SO--THEY FORFEITED THEIR RIGHT TO RETURN TO THE UNIVERSAL SKYWAYS--THEY ARE BOUND TO YOUR DYING PLANET. THOSE WHO CAME IN PEACE AND AS A PORTION OF THE COSMIC PLAN, DO THEIR WORK IN RESEARCH THROUGH PRIOR AGREEMENTS WITH THE ENTITIES INVOLVED. THEY DO NOT HARM, THEY DO NOT MUTILATE ANIMALS OR HUMANS AND THEY DO WONDROUS GOOD FOR YOUR SPECIES.

You ones do not seem to remember--you will not drift up to some fluffy cloud and fly around with a Master Christos. You will be picked up by spacecraft and beamed through a high frequency light beam. We have had years upon years of ongoing research between thee and we to establish the ability to get the most possible humans through that light beam in safety. That means studies of blood effects, frequency increase to unthinkable levels above your norm, frequency decrease for us to the point of almost sacrificing our own beings. YOUR SPACE BROTHERS RISK THEIR VERY BEINGS TO COME TO ASSIST YOU.

We know that you are weary and lonely and feel deserted--you are not--we are here and some of us are among you in full operation. We can only work in this manner. So be it with the dark energies also--they work exactly like we, except they had a great head-start and all of you helped them get in control. Not-with­standing, however, they shall not ultimately prevail. Further, we must remain in ultimate care of you daring ones for it is most dangerous indeed for all the reasons you have alluded unto.

We have to guard this scribe every breath of her life. Ones come forth in the claim of friendship and service unto the very Sananda and would kill her work and her very being. They effort at frame-ups of all sorts--surveillance is heavier around this placement from the "conspiracy" than around the Pentagon.

They have motion picture studios to build, survival models, general industrial businesses, etc., etc., and all from terrible disadvantage. But it can be done and it will be done--and it will be done legally and safely.

The most important one thing at this moment, however, is to get the truth unto the citizenry in such manner that belief is feasible--believe it or not, our showing up in great mass is not the answer--yet!

The UFO landing in Russia is only half reported. The craft crew were immediately taken into custody, beaten and incarcerated. If you dig around a bit you will find the proof. That crew thought that village was ready for their landing--the village was, the authorities were not and acted on direct orders from the Grey Conspiracy.

In your density our craft and our crews are as vulnerable as you. Anytime vibrations are lowered to visible manifestation you can damage severely. Some of us are etheric and are safe--most of your brothers are fourth dimensional higher beings than you but more like you than you can conceive. Be patient and gra­cious with your comrades for they work ceaselessly in your behalf. You know that the ultimate end shall be in the prevailing of the Light forces for the evil cannot endure. Evil thrives upon evil and when the evil is ultimately removed it devours itself and the little hangers-on swing instantly around into the light the moment the controlling leaders are removed.

The Law of God forbids the interference of FREE-WILL CHOICE AMONG HUMANS. No one is allowed, nor has any desire, to interfere with that which you choose to do. It is saddening to us to see that which happens but it is not for US to change of it--it IS for YOU to change of it.

There is a most pertinent and sad statement made by the above author: "I won't mention names but those who promote the idea that it is 'communists' who are behind all this 'Order', are infiltrators, 'moles', working for the conspiracy, and they are dangerous for the 'Cause' (they use the principle of direct reversal with the abstract hemisphere of the brain, "not us, but they", "Deadly Deceits", Ralph McGehee; "Washington's Secret War Against Afghanistan", Philip Bonosky). And they sit in the UFO Conferences and monitor everyone. Fi­nally, they control the media. The people of the U.S. are the most misinformed people of the world about what is happening internationally.

"After you have conveyed these thoughts to Hatonn, Semjase, and her dad, and had all this complicated and most subtle conspiracy and cosmic history and bat­tle confirmed, then perhaps you will feel that time is running out fast for us".

Salu, and thank you, friend. By the way, Semjase's father is Semjasa--a most respected individual indeed. I toy with the fact, for of course, he is also your father. Semjasa was the heavenly son and guardian angel of God, Aton, the great ruler of those who traveled from Pleiades. Your portion of the human race (the white race) on earth was conceived through him--Adam was his son. And, dear ones, the ancients were already aboard Earth-ship! Please see AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL
    --I AM SANANDA.

The cycle is ending--the circle closing. Be patient a bit longer for the pain shall be greater yet and in your consciousness you shall not understand but it is com­ing in the only manner in which it can. Beloved ones, do not have despair and do not fall to false ones or tales in your impatience--let us get the word forth to all men and ye shall see wondrous and miraculous changes begin to flow as man comes into the truth of who HE IS. GOD USES NOT FORCE UPON HIS CHILDREN--IF THERE IS "FORCE". IT IS NOT OF GOD!

So be it, chela, for this session. It shall at first be hard to absorb but the logic and truth will come into fullness as you ones ponder these things.

I move to stand-by--always in thy service.

I AM HATONN
    TO STAND-BY AND CLEARING FREQUENCY

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 13

REC #1 HATONN

FRI., DEC. 22, 1989 8:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 128

FRI., DEC. 22, 1989

Hatonn present in Light and Truth. Dharma, it is most necessary that we sidestep the "fun" revelations to explain and give substantial evidence for confirmation of some of the things which we have projected to you. Ones are having a terrible time believing old space cadets, therefore, we have to give you ones more quotes and document references.

I would prefer to not do it in this JOURNAL but the next few weeks shall be filled with the Ancient Oral Teachings and the public must have more of this information. There are other excellent resources but we need to continue to build our credibility. Further, documents keep coming forth which are, for the most part, factual but in total are not. You ones must be given that which is truth and guided a bit farther regarding that which is not. You will hone your discernment abilities quickly as you gain insight into the whole blueprint.

THE DILEMMA OF EVIL

It is important for you ones to know what is going on about you and further, WHY the workers of the evil coalition must work so hard at "winning".

Those energy forms from the higher dimensions who have been "placed" on your planet cannot move into a higher dimensional existence without throwing off of the evil. They are simply not allowed in the Universal realms. They are dense, low frequency beings who cannot survive the high frequency vibrations of a higher dimension. In other words, they are isolated and bound to a third, or lower, dimension. Oh yes, they can have "invisible" energy form but they cannot bear the compression of high frequency.

The desire, therefore, is to pull as many soul energies into density as possible, gain control of the planet politically and economically and kill off the overpopulation and free up lands and resources--hopefully to maintain enough balance to prevent the pole shifting.

Backup plan, for they do not expect the above plan to be successful, is to have a placement prepared in a third dimensionally secure place to "ride-out" the period of time of earth shift.

You ones were given a most beauteous place upon which to function, experience and clean up your souls--most have flunked the course. The alternative places for the dense energies to be placed are most hard indeed--souls do not perish you know, and a low density energy form has only extremely horrendous places to be kept. Not all dense souls are evil--most are simply ignorant and hold to false leaders--the results remain about the same either way.

Our effort is to point out the truth so that you ones can see the negative blueprint and make some informed choices. I do tell you now that it is not like your ordinary indoctrinated Bible teachers will tell you, with one major exception--if you do not come into the path of light and Truth you will have made your choice to remain in the heavy density, at which point when the changing upheaval comes, your physical house will be in perishment. The lower astral planes are most heinous indeed and thus do we work to raise your insight and knowledge of the way it is and not the way your leaders tell you it is. You can see all about you that it is not the way they tell you it is.

We of these higher realms will only provide truth--no force shall be applied for force is not of God. You each shall have to be in individual deciding.

I shall again be utilizing data already brought forth from both our books and bits and pieces from myriads of other journals, periodicals and publications--this will be quite strictly documented for your research. Dharma, bear with me, chela, for I know it is difficult for you to work in blindness as to that which I give unto you. I shall, however, also give you the places to check that you might later come into your own comfort. Yes, precious, I am here in Light and your space is clear. Our same old friends are monitoring the work but truth is truth and your surveillance personnel need the truth also. As I have told you, our very best workers today are prior surveillance personnel who monitored our centers. Most people do not want to be people of the lie but they have followed most blindly that which has been told unto them.

ALLIES AND CO-WORKERS

The most outrageous outcry to Hatonn is, "Russia and the U.S. have not been allies"! Yes you have and yes you are! It is for the purpose of world control. Oh, I hate to have to be the one to bring this stark realization unto you. I drew the short straw again. I would just refer you ones to other references but I fear most of you will not obtain the information if we do not place of it herein.

Now I am going to take some information verbatim from information that comes forth on a printed, separate page with the book THE PLAN. Forgive me, brothers, for using your material but it is exceptional and must be shared with as many as we can reach.

IS THE SOVIET EMPIRE COLLAPSING?.
    ARE GLASNOST AND PERESTROIKA FOR REAL?
    DON'T BELIEVE IT!

WE vigorously resist the media-generated mindset that Soviet Communist Party thugs
    --those very same maniacs who slaughtered over one million people in Afghanistan and sent five million more fleeing to refugee camps--are now suddenly kindly reformers willing to yield power to the downtrodden masses.

The seemingly cataclysmic events taking place in Soviet Bloc nations are part of a CAREFULLY PLANNED public relations scam. The Communist machine is only changing party names, and changing faces for esthetics. As the New York Times admits, the Communists in Poland, for instance, retain "a strangle grip on the army and the police, the principal tools of social control, and over the na­tional television and radio, the principal instruments of its propaganda".

When the dust of Soviet "reform" finally settles, the world will inevitably discover that the Communist totalitarian machine still holds absolute power in the U.S.S.R. and in its satellite nations. All economic and political activity will be controlled by the Reds and their secret police apparatus. All propaganda outlets and all wealth will be controlled by the Reds. All weapons will remain in the hands of the Reds.

Soviet Communist Party head Mikhail Gorbachev purports to be Mr. Nice Guy. Yet the Pentagon tells us that in 1989--in direct violation of his recent pledges--he directed over ONE BILLION dollars in military aid to the Nicaraguan Communists. Secretary of State James Baker admits that the Soviets are now actively arming the murderous Communist rebels in El Salvador. Congressman Bill McCollum (R-Fla.) reports that the Soviets are behind round-the-clock bombing in Afghanistan where the Soviet puppet government is destroying all remnants of Afghan resistance there. The American Psychiatric Association recently found that Soviet mental institutions STILL incarcerate political prisoners and it has been verified that patients are STILL being crucified with pain-causing psychotropic drugs used for behavior modification. According to recent A.P. reports, the Soviet police STILL beat protesters with truncheons. The only thing that has changed about the Soviets is their:

STORE-BOUGHT IMAGE!

To those who have studied THE PLAN, it is blatantly obvious that the glasnost scam was developed to augment the impending merger of all nations under a global socialist governing authority. According to U.S. government documents, this all-powerful global authority is slated to be backed by a military machine which controls ALL of the world's conventional and nuclear weapons.

Glasnost is a strategic political vehicle used to condition Americans to accept UNILATERAL DISARMAMENT OF THE U.S.A. Headlines are screeching that "international tensions are decreasing" and the U.S. faces "dramatic military cutbacks". Such drastic military cutbacks preface the U.S. Government's PUBLISHED PLAN to surrender all U.S. weapons to the United Nations military apparatus which, by international agreement, is operated AT THE TOP BY SOVIETS.

AMERICA IS BEING SET UP
    FOR LITERAL SUICIDE

Of great importance, glasnost provides rationale for channeling billions of American dollars to Red governments, including Communist Nicaragua which just raked in several millions in "election" funds, compliments of George Bush. Without this emergency funding, the despised and rotting Communist machine would collapse. In keeping with the declaration of Joseph Stalin that the "rich" nations of the world must be harnessed to provide "real and prolonged aid" to Communist nations, Sugar Daddy George and the Congress have just pledged hundreds of millions of dollars to Hungary and Poland. This money was pledged (no questions asked) despite the fact that these Warsaw Pact nations are an important part of the Soviet military machine which now, MORE THAN EVER, threatens America's existence. [Hatonn: And despite the fact that the debt already owed by those countries to you taxpayers--is positively stag­gering.]

U.S. economic aid will enable the Soviets to continue financing terrorism and bloody revolution worldwide. This aid will also enable the Soviets to pay interest to the Western bankers who back Communist governments with massive loans.

While Bush hands out money in wads, America's national debt increases by EIGHT THOUSAND DOLLARS per EVERY SECOND of EVERY HOUR of EVERY DAY. The major portion of this debt is owed to the SAME Soviet-loving bankers who, through their privately-owned Federal Reserve System, hold federal government bonds (IOUs) on which this debt must be paid. Counting unfunded liabilities, America is over 13 TRILLION DOLLARS in debt. Because this utterly impossible debt is surpassing the total wealth of the nation, America is absolutely bankrupt. Undaunted, the Bush regime pledges the fruits of the labor of FUTURE generations to keep the Red military machine solvent today.

The authors hope that you will take the time to study the MASTER PLAN as outlined by the master planners themselves, and that after doing so, you will share this important information with anyone who will listen. Unless we can warn enough people in time, this nation will surely be doomed to endure the HIDEOUS ramifications of: THE PLAN.

ONE WORLD MERGER

Vladimir Lenin, the first dictator of Soviet Russia said, "The aim of socialism is not only to bring the nations closer to each other, but also to merge them".

Well, let's begin with your educational system. In 1985, America's public education system was officially merged with the propaganda apparatus of the Soviet Union. By agreement between the Carnegie Corporation of New York and the Soviet Academy of Sciences, the Communists of the Kremlin are helping to "restructure" American education from the third grade up.

There is an agreement of some 40 to 50 pages negotiated by the U.S. State Department. The Soviets now provide American students with computer curricula, textbooks, films and visiting instructors authorized to conduct "experiments" in American schools and colleges. This agreement is to be renewed and up-graded at frequent intervals.

Let me tell you a little story which came out of a congressional committee hearing which attempted to investigate America's largest, and most powerful tax-exempt foundations.

Testimony of Norman Dodd, research director of the above named committee, who was invited to meet with President Roman Gaither of the Ford Foundation, in 1953 in New York, was met with the following: "Mr. Dodd, we invited you to come because we thought that perhaps, off the record, you would be kind enough to tell us why the Congress is interested in the operations of foundations such as ourselves. We operate here under directives which emanate from the White House. The substance of the directives under which we operate is that we shall use our grant-making power to alter life in the U.S. so that we can be comfortably merged with the Soviet Union".

Mr. Dodd was shocked and replied, "Mr. Gaither, I do not think you are entitled to withhold this information from the American people to whom you are beholden for your tax exemption. So why do you not tell the American people what you have just told me"?

His answer was: "Mr. Dodd, we would not think of doing that". P.S. The Powers behind the Ford Foundation control over 2.5 billion dollars in tax-free assets. Ford is one of the largest private foundations in the world.

MORE "PILLOW" AGREEMENTS

The U.S.-U.S.S.R. Trade and Economic Council, the New York-based organization published an ad in the Fall of 1985 in THE JOURNAL OF THE U.S.-U.S.S.R. Trade and Economic Council. You nice Americans were never intended to see it. The JOURNAL is published in the U.S. for distribution within the Soviet Union only.

The advertisement is for ADM (Archer Daniels Midland Company), Decatur, Illinois 62525 USA, Telex: 25-0121 ADM-DTR. It projects a map of the U.S. and Russia joined at the borders with only Decatur and Moscow identified. The substance of the material reads as follows:

"This map is far from accurate, but it does serve to illustrate a very important point.

"As trade between the U.S.S.R. and the U.S. expands, we're growing closer and closer together.

"And that's especially true when it comes to food, feed and other agricultural products.

"Those who trade with the Archer Daniels Midland Company are linked directly to America's largest source of processed agricultural products.

"They also have access to tremendous amounts of corn, wheat, soybeans and other grains plus the wealth of technical knowledge ADM has acquired over the years.

"So even though we're 5,000 miles apart, when you trade with ADM the distances seems to disappear".

Archer Daniels Midland (ADM), is a billion-dollar Illinois-based agribusiness which sells cheap grain to the Soviets, although it rakes in hundreds of millions of dollars in federal subsidies for its lucrative gasohol program.

ADM head is Dwayne Andreas, dubbed by NEWSWEEK magazine as one of "Gorbachev's prairie pals." Andreas, who owns $230 million in ADM stock, makes large contributions to America's senators and congressmen. In 1988, Andreas spoke at a Trade and Economic Council meeting in Moscow. He assured his Soviet "pals" that there is little difference between the United States and the Soviet Union these days. He said:

"While the Soviets are adopting capitalist market economy devices to make Lenin's socialism work better, we, over the past 40 years, have adopted many socialist devices intended to make capitalism work better. In the West, state ownership of major enterprises is long established. And where government does not own business institutions, it is their effective partner through tax and trade credit policies. So we're not as far apart as many people think".

Andreas is co-chairman of the U.S.-U.S.S.R. Trade and Economic Council. He also made a bid to buy the KGB-bugged U.S. Embassy building in Moscow in 1989.

The Council is staffed by thirty Soviet directors; the Council is riddled with Soviet espionage agents, including the notorious General Yevgeniy P. Pitovranov, Stalin's favorite protege. Pitovranov has been identified by U.S. Intelligence as a leading KGB operative in charge of acquiring U.S. technical data. Pitovranov is on the Council's governing board. The Council continually interviews U.S. businessmen in quest of technology for the Soviet military machine.

Thus, America's leading corporate capitalists and the dreaded Soviet KGB are not as far apart as people might think. One U.S. senator says of the Trade and Economic Council:

"The Council is quite simply an arm of the Soviet government, under KGB control, whose purpose is to subvert the U.S. economy. The Communists have always believed in war on all fronts--military, diplomatic, social, and economic. The Council is an instrument of sub­version." Senator Jesse Helms.

In 1985, Malcolm Baldrige, who was then U.S. Commerce Secretary, CONFIRMED that the cozy partnership between Corporate America and the Soviet KGB has been arranged by the U.S. government. Baldrige told the Soviets at a Council meeting:

"I am pleased to be here tonight to lend my support and the support of the United States government to the work of the U.S.-U.S.S.R. Trade and Economic Council. More than ten years ago the Department of Commerce helped establish the Council, and events since then have shown this was a wise decision".

Oh, and then good old boy, Henry Kissinger, former Secretary of State, listed a number of these earthshaking "events" when he admitted:

"Soviet behavior in recent years has given the lie to the argument that trade and credits by themselves will bring about a benign evolution of the Soviet system. Soviet-Cuban intervention in Angola, in Ethiopia, and in South Yemen; the invasion of Afghanistan; the suppression of Solidarity in Poland; and the use of toxic chemical and biological warfare in Afghanistan and Southeast Asia have all occurred in precisely the period of expanded East-West economic cooperation".

I want to point out here that there are more than three hundred U.S. corporations who are members of this Council and more joining daily. Some of which you of my crew would recognize.

Further, I make no judgment on the applicability of such interchange--I simply point out that you as citizens are not informed.

If anyone listened to that which President Bush told you yesterday at the end of his Press Conference you would understand how really serious is your situation. He said that he kept secrets from the public and would most certainly continue to do so as long as he is President and if you don't like it you can vote him out of office next election. Yes, I am sure--as Mr. LaRouche is proof of how easy it is to get a preselected candidate out of being elected and what happens to the ones who try! Mr. LaRouche's campaign secretary, Michael Billington was sentenced to 77 years in prison for political fundraising. This young lady and 16 other LaRouche associates were railroaded. Dear friends, you are in such drastic circumstance and you seem to not realize of it. This man did everything in his power to tell you how it is and you allowed this to happen to him. Of course he is not perfection--is Mr. Bush perfection?

Further, yesterday Mr. Bush told you between the lines that business was never interrupted with China and that he gives ultimate credit to Mr. Kissinger--OPEN YOUR EYES AND EARS!

THE GRAIN CONVEYOR BELT

Grain is vital to the Soviet military machine. Grain imports from the West allow the Soviets to concentrate their resources on military hardware, and on war and revolution throughout the world. Without grain imports, Soviet militarism and imperialism would fail. Viktor Suvorov, an important defector from the Soviet military intelligence apparatus (GRU), reports: "Socialism, for all its gigantic resources, is not capable of feeding itself. How easy it would be to place an embargo on the supply of bread to the Soviet Union, until Soviet forces no longer found themselves in occupied Czechoslovakia, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia, until such time as the Cubans no longer held sway in Africa, until the Berlin Wall disappeared. It would only be necessary to withhold supplies of grain for a few months, and the whole edifice of socialism might fall to pieces".

Well, now you can simply send your grain directly to these places along with the tab for their freedom building.

The full weight and authority of the U.S. government is directed towards
    providing ample grain for the Soviets. Since the 1960s, the U.S. has avalanched the U.S.S.R. with cheap grain. The Congressional Research Service reports:

"The 1972 grain sales were characterized in the U.S. press as the "Great Russian Grain Robbery" because the tactic of minimizing public information about the size and suddenness of Soviet purchases resulted in lower prices than would otherwise have been obtained. Farmers complained that they would not have sold their grain as early or as cheaply had they known of Soviet intentions. Consumers complained about high food prices that resulted from the large draw­down in grain stocks".

In 1983, the U.S. agreed to provide millions of metric tons of grains to the So­viets for each of five years. Yet, during the five years this agreement was in force hundreds of thousands of small U.S. farmers declared bankruptcy.

U.S. taxpayers underwrite all grain sales to the Soviets because U.S. agriculture is heavily subsidized by the federal government. Each taxpaying family in America contributes $700 in taxes annually to support federal farm subsidies. Taxpayers also subsidize the U.S. Commodity Credit Corporation which ex­tends credit to the Soviets for their grain purchases. Taxpayers provide huge federal export subsidies to large U.S. corporations for making grain available to the Reds at discount.

Under the Department of Agriculture's Export Enhancement Program, the Sovi­ets buy U.S. grain for LESS THAN IT COSTS TO PRODUCE. In late 1988, the U.S. awarded the Soviets a new two-year grain contract. This particular swindle will cost American taxpayers an estimated $46.2 million dollars.

One news source reported: "But no one seems able to account for how the Russians pay for their grain imports. In Washington, the question whether, and how, the Russians pay is considered to be 'privileged information'. If these transactions were normal business deals, then surely the answer to the question, 'On what terms are they conducted'? would not be considered a matter of priv­ilege. It is certain that the United States does not receive any direct payment for these transactions".

Despite huge federal deficits, politicians never suggest that the Soviets should pay full market value for their grain. We conclude that the U.S. government is desperately anxious to feed the Soviet military machine. In order to do so, the U.S. government is "ripping off" the taxpayers and the small farmers of Amer­ica. Why? Because, as Sovorov testifies, the means of producing bread is "the Achilles heel of socialism
    --strike at it and socialism will fall to pieces, all inva­sion, nationalization, and collectivization will cease".

You might now ask: "Well, Hatonn, what does this have to do with Revelation, Prophecies, and the decay of a planet and the Rising of the Phoenix"? So be it--ponder your own questions most carefully. It has everything to do with it all. Read the other PHOENIX JOURNALS--look at what is happening to your world while your string pullers feed you puppets with sugar water, drugs and distractions.

Americans must understand that the U.S. government will NEVER permit Soviet socialism to fall into pieces--because SOCIALISM IS THE HEART AND SOUL OF THE OVERALL PLAN FOR WORLD CONTROL! THEN IT WILL AUTOMATICALLY FALL TO THE FEW GREY MEN WHO CONTROL THE PURSE STRINGS.

FINANCIAL ROOTS OF POWER

Since this portion is basically regarding the Russias, I shall only sidetrack to point out a few parallel facts. The U.S. has basically provided for the founding of Israel. Well, the U.S. financed the Bolshevik Revolution--financed and di­rected it--from right in the U.S. That was in 1917 and it has never changed.

President Woodrow Wilson contributed $20 million to the Bolshevik cause from the Special War Fund set aside by Congress for World War I.

Wall Street financier, Jacob Schiff, financially aligned with the world's wealthi­est families--including Rothschilds, Harrimans and Rockefellers (remember who these people are and where they fit into the Grey Men structure) contributed at least $20 million dollars to the revolution. Back in those good old days $20 million dollars was a very great deal of money.

International financier, J.P. Morgan, who by the turn of the century wielded monopoly control of banking and industry in the U.S., donated a million dollars personally to the Communists in Russia.

Britisher, Lord Alfred Milner, representing the core of political-economic power in Europe, was personally in Russia during the revolution to assist the Bolsheviks in obtaining weapons. Milner contributed a reported twenty-one million rubles to the Marxist cause.

American businessmen and government officials provided diplomatic and finan­cial assistance to V.I. Lenin and his Bolshevik revolutionaries through these corporate entities:

AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION-J. P. Morgan
    W.A. HARRIMAN COMPANY--Harriman family
    CHASE NATIONAL BANK (Chase Manhattan)--Rockefeller/Morgan
    FEDERAL RESERVE BANK OF NEW YORK--privately owned
    FEDERAL RESERVE BOARD--controls U.S. banking and credit
    GUARANTY TRUST COMPANY--Harriman/J. P. Morgan
    NATIONAL CITY BANK--Rockefeller

BY GOLLY, I WANT ALL OF YOU TO PAY ATTENTION BECAUSE I WANT EVERYONE READING THIS TO TAKE NOTE THAT J.P. MORGAN WAS THE ULTIMATE DESTRUCTION OF NIKOLA TESLA! SOMETIMES GOD GETS ANGRY!

Lenin seized gold "in purest gangster style by armed parties" not unlike your own circumstance some time back. He took it from Russian banks and from Russian citizens. He used this stolen gold to create Ruskombank, the first offi­cial Soviet central bank. J.P. Morgan's Wall Street firm, Guaranty Trust Company, became Lenin's fiscal agent in the U.S. Guaranty Trust (still today at the apex of U.S. corporate power) operated the foreign branch of Lenin's Ruskombank.

Now watch the sleight of hand and exchange tactics. Immediately after the rev­olution, Lenin placed large deposits of gold with Guaranty Trust and with other U.S. banks owned by American capitalists who had financed the Bolshevik Revolution. Lenin also handed his wealthy mentors monopoly concessions on oil, minerals and other raw materials in Russia.

Lenin's terrorist police (Cheka) consolidated totalitarian power in Russia by pulling the skin off the bones of their victims hands like a glove; rolling naked people in spiked barrels and putting others into coffins with decomposing corpses; applying red-hot five-pointed stars to the foreheads and crowning priests with wreaths of barbed wire; amputating limbs with saws; crucifying, scalping, dismembering and roasting alive the proletariat. (Now would you say that these ones sound like good old Satanists? They certainly do to me)!

Meanwhile back at the U.S. Ranch, Mr. Wilson and other U.S. officials were providing Lenin with weapons and secret military assistance. The Rockefeller family, having made a deal with Lenin to buy oil-rich property in the Caucasus, arranged for the Bolsheviks a loan of $750 million. Communist tyranny was well funded.

Lenin's successor, Joseph Stalin, deliberately starved to death nine million Ukrainian peasants and condemned tens of millions of political prisoners to con­finement and torture in death camps. Meantime, American firms--including DuPont, Ingersoll Rand, IBM, Westinghouse, U.S. Steel Corporation, U.S. Rubber, General Electric, Guaranty Trust, New York Life, International Har­vester and Vacuum Oil--provided the financial and industrial foundations of Stalin's power. Stalin's genocidal regime was merely a FRONT for a me­galithic Wall Street syndicate which included Jacob Schiff's Kuhn Loeb Com­pany of New York. Kuhn Loeb financed Stalin's first Five-Year Plan.

ARE ANY OF YOU READERS GETTING MAD YET? YOU SHOULD BE MAD AS HELL AND UNWILLING TO TAKE IT ANY MORE!

Today the Soviets, the Communist Chinese and all of their puppet minions are COMPLETELY DEPENDENT for military and industrial development upon the world's most powerful corporate capitalists. These wealthy businessmen have created an international network of banks and government agencies which undergird Communist power by providing credit, bank bailouts and below-mar­ket loans, many of which are guaranteed by American and European taxpayers. This financial network is an umbilical cord through which Western capitalists nourish their avaricious Red fetus. The umbilical cord includes:

WORLD BANK/INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT AGENCY--United Nations.

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND--United Nations.
    BANK OF INTERNATIONAL SETTLEMENTS--(Swiss) apex of network.
    U.S. EXPORT-IMPORT BANK--loans guaranteed by U.S. taxpayers.

CHASE MANHATTAN BANK, BANK OF AMERICA, IRVING TRUST CO., MANUFACTURERS HANOVER, CHEMICAL BANK, LAZARD BROTHERS and hundreds of other U.S., Canadian and European Banks.

Does it now make sense to you why there was no interruption in the business with China and why there are multitudes of private meetings which you will NEVER hear about? Further, AM I TELLING YOU IN ENOUGH WAYS AND ENOUGH TIMES TO CAUSE YOU TO TAKE NOTICE THAT THIS IS TRUTH! CHECK IT ALL FOR YOURSELVES--AT THE END OF THIS JOURNAL I SHALL TELL YOU WHERE YOU CAN GET ALL THE REF­ERENCES FOR PROOF!

I HONOR THE ONES WHO HAVE RESEARCHED AND BROUGHT FORTH DOCUMENTS AND PROOF OF THESE HEINOUS ACTIVITIES. YOU ARE A BLESSED AND HOLY LAND AND YOU HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED IN A MOST TERRIBLE MANNER. THIS IS A BLATANT SIGN OF THE TIMES OF THE REVELATION. YOU NEED NO MORE DECIPHERING OF THE OLD PROPHECIES--YOU NEED TO FUNCTION IN THOSE THAT HAVE NOW COME TO BE IN YOUR PRESENT!

The Soviets and their puppet governments throughout the world owe Western banks and governments over ONE HUNDRED THIRTY BILLION DOLLARS. THIS DEBT INCREASES BY AT LEAST TWO BILLION DOLLARS PER MONTH. If the Communists pulled a calculated default, they could collapse the global monetary system. So they blackmail the West into new below-market loans which cost the lenders (U.S. taxpayers) very large sums of money indeed. Oh, it is part of the plan but you as citizens do not know it and the guillotine is not yet planned to crash down on you--but very, very soon it is.

In 1988, the Soviets, nudged on by their capitalist partners, boldly demanded revision of existing limits on Export-Import Bank guarantees for loans to the Soviet Union. This would allow the Soviets UNLIMITED GUARANTEES that if they default on their payments to large U.S. corporations for purchase of goods and services, the U.S. taxpayers will step in and pay the debt.

David Rockefeller is scion of one of the Wall Street families which originally sponsored the Soviet experiment. The Rockefeller family is worth at least 2 billion dollars. As chairman of Chase Manhattan Bank, David Rockefeller ad­dressed a Trade and Economic Council meeting in Moscow in 1987. He said: "As early as 1924, accounts for both the Bank for Foreign Trade of the U.S.S.R. and the State Bank of the U.S.S.R. were opened at the Chase Bank In agreement to help finance the Kama River Truck Foundry--the largest in the world." (Kama later manufactured assault vehicles used for the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan). "We were also privileged in 1973 to open our representative office in Moscow. Over the past several decades, we have witnessed many ups and downs in relations between our two countries...Through it all, those who are primarily concerned with commerce, finance, and industry have sought to maintain economic ties that are mutually rewarding".

Sovietologist, Richard Pipes, of Harvard, a former director of East European and Soviet Affairs (National Security Council), explains the capitalist-Commu­nist partnership:

"The most unabashed voice in the West favoring accommodation with the Soviet Union . . . belongs to the business community. On the face of it, pro-Soviet sympathies on the part of a group that the Soviet Union is committed to destroying may seem absurd, but it is a fact that only serves to emphasize the elitist character of the Soviet leadership and the affinities that elites feel for each other, notwithstanding ideological or national differences. The workers of all countries have never united as effectively as have their ruling elites, which constitute the only true international".

World renowned historian, Dr. Antony C. Sutton, agrees:

"One of the most pervasive--but downright erroneous--themes in modern textbook history is that of a competition between Capitalist and Marxist systems. In fact, given objective examination of all facts, nothing could be further from the truth. The two political power groups cooperate with each other, nurture each other and in general are jointly responsible for much of the pain and suffering of the average man on the street in this world.

"Much of the confusion stems from an unwillingness to define monopoly capitalism for what it is: a political power system that is much like state socialism. Thus, a Brezhnev or Gorbachev and a Rockefeller have much in common. Both are monopolists and both thrive on use of political power to retain their monopoly".

Brothers, megacorporations have no problem operating within totalitarian na­tions. Totalitarianism provides megacapitalists with two commodities they love most: MAXIMUM PROFITS AND ZERO COMPETITION!

The little Russian brother on the street is actually in the very same predicament as are you. Let me just outline the deal briefly: THE SOVIETS HELP THE CAPITALISTS MAXIMIZE PROFITS AND THE CAPITALISTS HELP THE SOVIETS MAINTAIN TOTALITARIAN DICTATORSHIP. IS IT ANY WONDER THAT MR. BUSH WAS NOT ELATED AND HOPPING UP AND DOWN IN GLEE WHEN THE BERLIN WALL BECAME OVERWHELMED AND CRASHED DOWN--YOU HAD NOT DONE YOUR JOB WELL ENOUGH AND MR. BUSH IS THE BIG CHEESE HONCHO OF THIS "DEAL".

Dharma, let us have a break for rest and then we shall cover "THE DEAL". I am sorry to give you all this mass of work but it must be done, chela, and my appreciation is very unlimited.

I now move to stand-by. Please summon me when you are ready to continue. HATONN TO OUT, PLEASE.

For copies of THE PLAN..Independent Research Associates Bos 2013, Hayden,
    Idaho 83835.

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 14
    REC #2 HATONN
    FRI., DEC. 22, 1989 1:00 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 128

FRI.. DEC. 22. 1982
    Hatonn present to resume. Thank you.

THE BARGAIN

Like the monopoly capitalists of the West, the monopoly socialists of the Soviet Bloc enjoy IMMENSE WEALTH. The Soviet elite, known collectively as the nomenklatura, includes about three million persons. The nomenklatura operates at top levels, the triad of Soviet power: the Communist Party, the military/GRU and the secret police (KGB). The nomenklatura owns all the wealth in the So­viet sphere. Michael Voslensky, a former high-ranking Soviet official, ob­served that liquidating private property and turning it into socialist property was merely a transfer of all the country's wealth to the new ruling class, the nomen­klatura.

Nomenklaturist leaders, including Secretary General Mikhail Gorbachev, live like the richest American millionaires. They are provided every conceivable luxury, convenience and privilege at state expense. In addition to handsome salaries, they maintain an open account at the State Bank from which they may draw unlimited public funds for their private use.

The nomenclatura has little contact with the hundreds of millions of common people of the Soviet Bloc nations. According to Voslensky, the nomenklaturist spends his life "without ever coming into contact with the Soviet people whom he is supposed to be serving". This is possible because the nomenklatura have erected a rigid system of apartheid (based on class and rank). The common man is barred from nomenclatura restaurants, hospitals, schools, universities, resorts, etc.

TERROR + GENOCIDE = POWER + PROFIT

Professor Richard Pipes reminds you: "It is known that numerous terrorist movements receive training in Communist Bloc countries. Terrorist gangs op­erating in diverse parts of the world have formed under the aegis of the KGB something like an international network whose members shift from country to country, as opportunities for their bloody work present themselves. The possi­bility of systematic, large-scale terrorism within the United States, controlled by Moscow, cannot be ignored".

Since 1917, the Communists and their capitalist backers have successfully used revolution and terrorism to brutalize into subservience fifty-six nations com­prising thirty-six percent of the world's population.

Heading the international clique of megacapitalists who have shamelessly built the Soviet empire on the rotting corpses of millions is Armand Hammer, chair­man of Occidental Petroleum. Named for the arm-and-hammer symbol of rev­olution, Hammer epitomizes the grotesque partnership between rich Western capitalists and the Soviet nomenklatura.

Said to be worth $180 million, Hammer has been skulking in the background whenever Mikhail Gorbachev was shown on TV during the earlier of his two 1988 visits to the U.S. This was apropos since Hammer's father helped found the American Communist Party (before he went to prison for committing manslaughter during a botched abortion).

Armand was employed by Lenin to help build Soviet industry. The U.S. State Department noted in 1932 that Armand was an espionage agent for Stalin. To­day, at age 90, this "one-man bridge to Moscow" circles the globe, skillfully interweaving the ambitions of European aristocracy, Western politicians and corporate leaders with the designs of the Kremlin elite.

Oh Hatonn, there cannot be very many companies involved or we would have heard about it! Is that what you are thinking? How about just a partial list of some companies you might recognize: Acme Manufacturing, Aetna Standard Company, Alcoa, Alliance Tool and Die, Allis-Chalmers, American Can, American Express, American Motors, Armco Steel, Baldwin Locomotives, Bell Telephone, Bendix, Boeing Company, Bechtel, Bryant Chucking Grinder Co., Bunge Corporation, Cargill, Caterpillar, University of Chicago, Consolidated Aircraft, Consolidated Edison, Corning Glass, Cummins Engine, Curtiss-Wright, Clark Equipment, Coca Cola, Continental Grain, John Deere Co., Dow Chemical, Douglas Aircraft, Equitable Trust Company, E.I. Dupont, Ford Motor Company, Gulf General Atomic, Gulf Oil, FMC Corporation, General Dynamics, General Electric, General Motors, Girard Machine Tools, Gleason Works, Hammer Concession, W. Averell Harriman, Hercules Motor Company, Hewlett Packard, Honeywell Controls, Hughes Tool, International Telephone and Telegraph, Ingersoll Rand, International Harvester, Hooker, International Business Machines, Kaiser Aluminum and Chemical, Lockheed, Lummus Corp., McKee Corporation, Monsanto, Mack Trucks, Occidental Petroleum, Olivetti, Pepsi Company, Raycon Corp., Raytheon, RCA, Remington Rand, Rockwell International, Standard Oil of New Jersey, Standard Oil of New York, Singer Company, Sperry Rand, Stauffer Chemical Co., Swindell-Dressler, Tenneco, Texas Eastern Transmission, Union Carbide, Union Switch and Signal Co., United Aircraft Corp., U.S. Steel, Universal Oil Products, Univac, Westinghouse Electric, Xerox Corp.

"Well", you might ask, "what is wrong with doing business?" Nothing--these are just companies whose boards of directors and top executives find it most re­warding to finance and/or supply Communist Bloc nations (and thus their ter­rorist networks). The problem is that it is kept secret from you, the taxpayers, and you benefit nothing except possibly you might get personally involved in a terrorist plot and end up dead by your own "made in the U.S.A. bullets, etc". The fact is that you are not intended to know these things and all the while the government is lying to you and claiming to be deadly enemies--this is what is going on instead.

Perhaps the following can help you understand the problem:

THE RACKET

Between 1961-1973, the U.S. government sent 2.5 million Americans (your sons, lovers, fathers and husbands or daughters, lovers, mothers and wives) to a war zone called Vietnam. Of these, 47,244 were killed in action, 10,446 died of accidents and disease, and 303,704 were wounded. That war cost Americans 22 BILLION DOLLARS PER YEAR!

U.S. troops and millions of South Vietnamese ultimately left Vietnam in panic, fleeing before the Communists. No one can fully comprehend the physical and psychological damage still suffered by the survivors of the Vietnam horror which bankrupted America and marked the beginning of her strategic decline.

During the war, U.S. Defense Secretary Melvin Laird reported: "About 75 per­cent of the supplies, equipment, and support for the enemy (in Vietnam) comes from the Soviet Union and the Eastern satellites, and the remaining 25 percent from Red China".

Here is the punch-line--throughout the war, U.S. corporations supplied the So­viets with cash, credit, industrial technology, machinery and equipment abso­lutely vital to the Soviet military machine.

According to the Constitution, giving aid to the enemy is TREASON. Yet Corporate America was ENCOURAGED by the U.S. government to supply the Soviets. Five bloody years into the war, the U.S. State Department issued a declaration that any American businessman trading with the Soviet Union or Eu­ropean countries would be "acting within his rights and following the policy of his government". This declaration announced that persons or organizations OPPOSING such trade would be "acting against the interests of the United States".

Wait a minute, I didn't make these rules--you did, I am just telling you about them.

Among American blood vendors was a company called Gleason Corporation of New York, which supplied equipment for the Gorki industrial complex (originally built by Ford Motor Company). At Gorki, the Soviets produced military vehicles and equipment used against the American troops in Vietnam. The Gleason Corporation always advertises in the U.S.-U.S.S.R. Trade and Economic Council Journal. This company makes precision gears which the Soviets cannot get elsewhere. The company celebrates the fact that Gleason has provided the Soviets with industrial assistance since Lenin turned Russia into a totalitarian gulag.

WHAT NEXT? AFGHANISTAN

After America got burned out on sending its kids to die for nothing in a hell­hole jungle, the war people looked to new horizons for the most valuable of commodities: cannon fodder. They turned their eyes to the beautiful people of Afghanistan.

It was actually during the 1960s that the U.S. government and Corporate America prepared the groundwork for the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan. The U.S. Army Corp of Engineers, with assistance from the United Nations, con­structed 300 miles of double-lane highway through Afhganistan. This highway connected to another built by the Soviets through the U.S.S.R. to the Afghan border.

In 1972, Soviet proxies were still killing American soldiers in Vietnam. That year, Richard Nixon, the U.S. Commerce Department, Chase Manhattan Bank, the Export-Import Bank and forty U.S. corporations--including Gulf and West­ern Industries, Honeywell, Ingersoll Milling Machine Company, Swindell-Dressler, IBM and Westinghouse--arranged for the construction of the Kama River industrial complex, one of the largest in the U.S.S.R. Here the Soviets produced assault vehicles and armored personnel carriers for their 1979 Afghanistan invasion.

In 1980, Business Week reported that Ingersoll Rand of New Jersey was deliv­ering to the Soviets 8.8 million dollars worth of equipment for the Kama River plant, even though U.S. officials were well aware that Kama had "produced trucks used in the invasion of Afghanistan".

Ingersoll Rand has tacitly endorsed mass genocide since 1918 when the com­pany's chairman, William Saunders wrote to Woodrow Wilson: "I am in sym­pathy with the Soviet form of government as the best suited for the Russian people".

The Soviet form of government is also best suited for imperialism, war and revolution which engender huge profits for the Western multinational banks and corporations supplying the Soviet military machine.

While Soviet troops mutilated, tortured, gassed, bombed, napalmed, burned and starved the peasants of Afghanistan, the U.S. government provided the Soviet-backed puppet dictator of Afghanistan most-favored-nation trade privileges. U.S. corporations raked in multi-millions by providing the Soviet puppet gov­ernment in Kabul with aircraft components, chemical products and engine parts for its scorched-earth campaign.

AND SLAVES TOO!

The Soviets ran a full-page ad in The Wall Street Journal (Aug. 24, 1987) an­nouncing that Soviet head gangster Mikhail Gorbachev is recruiting new U.S. corporations to come on board for profitable deals and joint ventures in KGB-land. Numerous corporate executives like Dwayne Andreas are already in­volved in lucrative commercial joint ventures with the Soviets. Under the di­rection of the U.S. Commerce Department, Western megacorporations are set­ting up scores of new industrial and agricultural projects within the Soviet Union. Western capitalists may own 49% of these Soviet socialist monopolies. And guess where the start-up money, etc. will flow from.

Capitalist-Communist ventures behind the Iron Curtain are especially profitable because labor is cheap!

A tribunal set up by the International Commission on Human Rights, the International Society for Human Rights and the International Sakharov Com­mittee reported in 1982: "We find the U.S.S.R. continues the deplorable prac­tice of using forced labor in manufacturing and construction projects including the Siberian Gas pipeline".

Do you now understand why Sakharov had to be killed? He was about to spill the entire load to the international press with all that new openness. Mr. Gorbachev was told to "silence him".

A 390-page document commissioned by the Research Center for Prisons, Psychoprisons and Forced-Labor Concentration Camps of the U.S.S.R. lists many of the 2,000 Soviet slave labor camps and prisons. This study was orga­nized by Jewish dissident Avraham Shifrin who, as a Soviet political prisoner, made contacts for obtaining documentation on the Soviet penal system. Shifrin estimates that, since 1917, sixty million human beings have died in Soviet labor camps. He explains: "Every day, thousands of prisoners are routed through Moscow, a central transit point in the Soviet penal system, for destinations in other parts of the country. The routing usually occurs at night. The inmates are taken from their temporary prisons to the trains, and then from their transit cells in the basements of Moscow's railroad stations to their final place of servitude. Five to six thousand prisoners a day await transfer in the huge transit prison, 'Presnya'. Authorities of the 'Presnya' are known for their depravity, tyranny, and cruelty".

Estimating the average detention time at five years and the maximum percentage of repeaters at 20 to 25 percent, a total of nearly a third of the country has gone through the camps. The high criminal percentage is artificially maintained by the state for primarily economic reasons. This does not mean that the govern­ment promotes crime but that it suddenly takes notice of an exceptional number of supposed criminals--"parasites", "hooligans", and "vagabonds"--in Soviet so­ciety whenever it needs to resort to mass arrests to augment the labor supply for camp labor is inherently necessary to the sagging edifice of Soviet production. This is why Cuba and Vietnam pay part of their debts to the U.S.S.R. by send­ing it forced-labor contingents, just as in ancient times a conquered people's tribute to the victor had to include a certain number of slaves. If general amnesty was suddenly decreed, it would trigger an economic catastrophe.

You can get arrested and convicted on a pure whim--which is also happening right in the good old U.S.A.

Thousands of women prisoners, including nursing mothers, and also children, are forced to do exhausting and dangerous work in Soviet labor camps. Shifrin reports: "An eyewitness who has been to the camps in Novosibirsk for reasons connected with her work, reports that club-carrying supervisors (officially called "educators") roaming about the camp grounds subject the young prisoners (aged 10 to 18) to merciless beatings. In addition, the younger boys must also suffer the harassments of older inmates--stolen food rations, sexual abuses (homosexuality is rampant), pressures to perform involuntary favors, etc. Oth­erwise, the boys are assigned to hard labor projects".

What have these millions of "criminals" in the U.S.S.R. done to incite the wrath of their Soviet masters? Shifrin says: "We are speaking of innocent hu­man beings persecuted for thinking differently; reading 'forbidden' philosophi­cal, political or religious books; posting up notices; putting up a flag; demand­ing religious instruction for their children; or undertaking a private commercial initiative. These are the 'crimes' for which a Soviet citizen can be imprisoned".

Religious dissidents have the hardest time of all Soviet slaves. They are often placed in what Shifrin calls "extermination camps" where few come out alive. They are forced to work with asbestos, or to labor unprotected in uranium mines, or to perform high-risk duties in nuclear plants or to operate equipment that produces toxic fumes. In addition, says Shifrin: "Psychiatric hospitals, as well as penal facilities officially designated as prisons are maintained by the authorities in Moscow to punish independently-minded or religious citizens.

"Mentally healthy human beings are administered heavy doses of neuroleptic drugs. Recalcitrant inmates are held bound for hours or even days in a wet strait jacket. Once the strait jacket dries, the victim's body becomes com­pressed as in a vice. Prisoners, moreover, are beaten by so-called hospital attendants, who in fact are criminals, and subjected to electric shocks".

The following is a recollection of Sergei Kourdakov, who, until his defection from Russia, led KGB raids on Christians there: "Inside, fifteen startled people on their knees, praying and singing, looked up in utter disbelief. They knew what was happening and their faces were filled with a mixture of surprise and fear.

"I shouted, 'You're praying to empty air. Where's your God now? Let Him help you now!' We shoved and pushed, getting warmed up to the attack.

"Vladimir grabbed an old man, smashed him in the face, and sent him scream­ing across the room to tumble on the floor in a pool of blood...The Believers who could stay clear of us rushed about the room trying to hide their Bibles and literature...Uri picked up an old woman, grabbed her long, gray hair, pulled her head back, and struck her across the throat with a karate chop. Without a sound the old woman crumpled to the floor...The young men were beaten until their faces were a bloody pulp. Most of the bones of their faces were broken.

"Meanwhile, Sergei Kanonenko had used his knife on a couple of the women, and they were screaming and holding their sides".

In 1982 Shifrin wrote: "To our great distress, we have ascertained that in 1981 the authorities in the U.S.S.R. have sharply increased arrests, persecutions, and intimidation of dissidents, religious persons, and those attempting to emigrate from the U.S.S.R. We know of many cases of beatings and murders of both clergy and those who simply believe in God".

CONCENTRATION CAMPS

The millions of people in Soviet concentration camps are not alone in their suffering and deprivation. Michael Voslensky, who, before his defection held high bureaucratic and academic posts in the U.S.S.R., testifies that the entire population of the Soviet Block--including Eastern Europe--suffers bleak poverty in a "system of extraeconomic compulsory labor as in the age of slavery or feudal­ism". Richard Pipes notes that a Soviet soldier is paid four rubles per month--approximately five dollars:. "Since this is as much as no pay, the bulk of the Soviet Army may be said to consist of temporarily bonded serfs".

The nomenklatura goes to extraordinary lengths to prevent its slaves from emi­grating en masse. According to Paragraph 64 of the Soviet Penal Code, escape abroad and refusal to return to the Soviet "paradise" constitute high treason. The KGB will track an escapee for years in order to execute him.

Voslensky describes the thousands of miles of bolts and bars along the Soviet frontier as a "ring fence around a huge concentration camp". He says this bar­rier includes:

--barbed wire stripfps five yards wide, with low voltage electric current alarms activated by the slightest movement.

--secondary zones laced with concealed spider web steel loops which tighten the more a victim struggles.

--a tertiary no-man's land patrolled by dogs and by guards who can expect a medal for machine-gunning fugitives in the back.

Affirming that the Bolshevik Revolution in Russia was subsidized by Western capitalists, Voslensky says the Soviets are now in partnership with large West­ern corporations to consolidate "maximum extension of their power" and to ob­tain "the production of arms and the latest technical equipment for the police".

Russian dissident Vladimir Bukovsky found that the handcuffs which bound him in a Soviet prison were stamped with an American trademark. He correctly de­duced that the West has supplied the Soviets--both literally and figuratively--with the chains holding the Soviet peoples in bondage.

The economically stagnant Soviet empire would collapse without forced labor. The Soviet slave system must continue despite "glasnost" and "perestroika"-- those hollow propaganda phrases used by Soviet slavers and their public rela­tions specialists to seduce the West into new and treacherous deals.

I see that you want to argue with me--well, you tell me about those 4,600 bod­ies in the mass grave in Romania TODAY. AND THAT IS ONLY ONE SUCH GRAVE.

SPEAK OF COLLUSION

Russian defector Tomas Schuman says of the Soviet elite: "They are not gov­ernment
    --they don't govern anything--they are a bunch of self-imposed dicta­tors, very dangerous criminals, and they are unwanted in my country, and the worst thing you Americans can do to my country, to 270 or more million citi­zens of the U.S.S.R., is to keep on negotiating with their oppressors".

In April 1987, Jim Wright, speaker of the House of Representatives of the U.S. Congress, traveled to the Soviet Union where he appeared on Soviet television. Wright read this script to the inmates of the Soviet Bloc:
    "I am here, along with twenty lawmakers of my country, at the invitation of your Secretary General, Mikhail Gorbachev. We have met with Mr. Gorbachev and other members of your government. We have been impressed by the sincerity of Mr. Gorbachev, by his desire to turn over a new leaf in the book of our relationship, and by his commitments to a better world for all of us and for our children--Soviet children and American children".

It should be noted here that Mikhail Gorbachev and other members of the Soviet Communist Party especially love the children of Afghanistan. On October 10, 1985--in the SAME issue outlining the U.S.-Soviet education merger--a New York Times editorial reported "deliberate crippling of children by Soviet in­vaders in Afghanistan". "The evil...lies exposed in a report to the United Na­tions Commission on Human Rights...

"The report asserts: The most horrible type of incident was that caused by the explosion of anti-personnel mines and especially of children's toys. Many wit­nesses testified that children had been very seriously wounded, having their hands or feet blown off, either by handling booby-trap toys they had picked up along the roadway, or by stepping on them.

"The types of booby-trap toys encountered include those resembling pens, har­monicas, radios and little bombs shaped like a bird. This type of bomb, con­sisting of two wings, one flexible and the other rigid, in the shape and colors of a bird, explodes when the flexible wing is touched".

Now for a bit more of Jim Wright's speech:

"Both of our countries were born in revolution. Both strive--in different ways--to achieve a better life for our people. Our two great countries have never been at war against each other.

"If you will write me a little note and tell me that you saw this program, I would like to send you one of these little pins that I am wearing in my lapel. It contains small replicas of the flags of our two nations flying side by side".

And that is exactly what the pin is--the American and Russian flags crossed and united. The Stars and Stripes are intertwined with the Soviet Red--complete with its hammer and sickle, a symbol of human suffering and mass genocide for over 70 years. Tens of thousands of Americans died in Vietnam because of the red flag with the hammer and sickle. Well over ONE HUNDRED MILLION innocent human beings in the U.S.S.R. and over ONE MILLION in Afghanistan have been MURDERED IN COLD BLOOD by the dictatorship this symbol represents. Millions more, including Americans, will yet be sacrificed to the Soviet goal of global domination--you can count on it. I SUGGEST YOU GET YOUR SURVIVAL SHELTERS UNDER WAY POST-HASTE.

You will be seeing these flags side by side as you move along here. It symbol­izes the linkage of the U.S. with the Soviet Bloc under a single global governing authority. It is a sad day indeed, my friends.

FACTS TO ASTOUND EVEN THE HARDENED

There have been tens of thousands of hours spent investigating the master plan for merging the U.S. with the Soviet Union--BY THE YEAR 2000!

Research should solidly convince you that there is an INTERNATIONAL COALITION of families and individuals--who own and/or control a global net­work of banks, corporations and tax-exempt foundations--and who have accu­mulated wealth so massive that they have bought themselves control of the eco­nomic and political affairs of every nation on earth. In quiet cooperation, the powermongers operate--for their own purposes--the governments of both the "democratic" and totalitarian nations.

This coalition of billionaires has been a global power for at least a century. Back in 1913, your President Woodrow Wilson wrote: "Some of the biggest men in the U.S., in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of some­body, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it".

The late Dr. Carroll Quigley, renowned scholar and professor of history at Georgetown University, Harvard and Princeton, published 1,600 pages docu­menting the existence of this tightly-knit Cartel. He conceded that many gener­ations ago, this consortium of super-wealthy families set about to create a: "World system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the po­litical system of each country and the economy of the world as a whole. This system was to be controlled in a feudalist fashion by the central banks of the world acting in concert, by secret agreements arrived at in frequent private meetings and conferences".

Dr. Quigley also wrote of the Cartel: "I know of the generations of this network because I have studied it for twenty years and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records. I have no aversion to it or to most of its aims and have, for much of my life, been close to it and to many of its instruments. I have objected, both in the past and recently, to a few of its policies--but in general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown, and I believe its role in history is significant enough to be known".

Quigley identified this secret combination as a "very real power structure" which the "Radical Right in the U.S. has been attacking for years in the belief that they are attacking the Communists". He further explained:

"There does exist an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent, in the way the Radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists--and frequently does so".

Senator Jesse Helms has accurately identified the Cartel's basic world view which calls for:

"...an ultimate convergence, or merging, of the United States and the Soviet Union, into a common culture, economy, philosophy and despotism".

This is how blatantly open it has become, however. The Cartel has recently published detailed strategies for cinching up its existing eco-political power into a virtual global dictatorship. Backed by billions of dollars, the Cartel has al­ready created the foundations of a world governing authority which will com­plete the U.S.-Soviet merger with dictatorial precision. This governing author­ity is slated to become so powerful that all citizens of the world will be subju­gated to its absolute dictates. Cartel spokesmen consistently label the evolving system "world order".

These beloved investigators call it "THE PLAN" and I honor them and shall re­fer to it by that label. I urge you to obtain their information and will give you information for its source at the end of this JOURNAL.

Dharma, you are most fatigued and have not had nourishment this day. Let us leave this now. It is, however, most imperative that we not lag in this task--knowledge shall be man's one great asset. Man has to know the problem before he can formulate a solution.

I move to stand-by.

HATONN OUT, SALU.

주제글 정보