2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

MON., DEC. 18, 1989 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 124

MON., DEC, 18, 1989

Hatonn present to work on our JOURNAL. Dharma, you are deserving of an explanation regarding the loss of your hours of work on the yesterday. Do not place such heavy importance on a computer failure to accept the document. I would, however, suggest you write the documents frequently and the fragments will simply have to be gathered by others. It is too debilitating for us to work for three or four hours to simply lose the work to the ethers. It would be nice if we had a better relationship with our surveillance officers for they could give it immediately back to your computer. That might also give you a good clue as to that which happened. The gremlins which infect your equipment are not of the etheric variety, dear chelas.

As we move into the translation of the Revelation into the portions of our JOURNAL which represents the "ashes" from which the Phoenix shall rise--a lot of energy shall be put forth to stop the work--so be it. If "they" can dis­courage you well enough, Dharma, to stop you from writing--they will have won.

It is as much that they who give surveillance do not wish the daily comments from going forth. They know that the plans are to dissect the major cover-ups of this past year in every field. When I told you yesterday that Andrei Sakharov was murdered and told you "how", they immediately shut down your equipment.

You will note that all international news will state he died of "an apparent heart attack". He was put into cardiac arrest from a projected beam--which, by the way, was powered by his own scientific discoveries. He was going to cause an uproar on that very day, such as the proletariat had never seen. It will become obvious that he was intentionally killed and the people will rise up in further protest. He deliberately defied "the plan" and was thusly removed.

Further, are you ones just going to sit and ponder and give accolades to Mr. Bush for going into strife-ridden Colombia to meet with the drug "people"? What is the President of your country doing going into the most critical spot in the southern Americas? I expect my crew to recognize truth. Precious ones, the deals are being consummated for the big shift in monetary rules and regula­tions, etc., etc., etc.

Watch Mr. Bennett and his "drug policy" defense. Instead of arguing legaliza­tion of drugs on merit--he personally attacks all who speak in favor of intelli­gent management--regardless of what the solution offered. You would spoil "the plan" if you solved and won your "war on drugs"--it is all they have to hold forth to allow the total disarming and control of you as a nation. Your bankers and government simply want a larger share of the "gravy" and the "big boys" in governments scattered around are going to suggest that the "little lords" play by the new rules or they will be squashed. You see, in Colombia you have a "new" bunch of Drug Kingpins in collusion with the government and they wish to come into control--no more and no less. It is simply a matter of which ones will continue to play ball with the authorities.

Another point: Watch Panama--you must know that incidents are going to be set up in order to give your military reason to march in and take over. You can further be sure that Mr. Noriega will be slain for they do not want him alive to talk--especially in a court of law. I am going to effort at showing you the rela­tionship with these things and the prophecies of a changing planet. Therefore, Dharma, we shall simply have to restructure that which was given on the yes­terday.

I desire that you ones put the prophecies into proper perspective. It is as with the "First Horseman of the Apocalypse", most scholars will pronounce that rider to be the Christ--NO! IT IS THE ANTICHRIST--EVIL RIDES THE WHITE HORSE--THE CHRISTED MASTER RIDES THE LAST HORSE--THE FIFTH!

Remember, this was given to John in a vision and is therefore only a story and has been somewhat mistold here and there through 2,000 years. It is fine, it matches the prophecies of Daniel, of the Ancients, of the great seers. It is time you stop of your dallying with the tale and get on with opening your eyes and ears and see the misfortunes abounding about you. I do not project these as negative points for all these things must come to pass before the end and the transition into a higher and more wondrous life made way for you precious brothers of that orb.

You are free to choose whatever pleases you. You are, further, quite welcome to intake all that we give unto you and butcher it, dissect it, denounce it--doom and gloom it into oblivion, etc., but you will be given to know by the energy the words will bear--THAT IT IS TRUTH!

EARTH PLANET IS GOING TO SHIFT AND THE OLD WILL GO DOWN AND THE NEW WILL RISE AS SURELY AS AT THIS POINT THE SUN COMES FIRST LIGHT FROM THE EAST--IT SHALL AGAIN ARISE FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF THE "WEST". YOU WHO ARE PREPARED SHALL BE KEPT IN SAFETY AND LIFTED OFF--THOSE OF YOU WHO CHOOSE TO REMAIN AND RUN THE GREAT "RISK" SHALL PERISH--SO BE IT! BELIEVE ME OR NOT--IT MAKES NO DIFFERENCE EITHER TO US OF THIS COSMIC REALM OR TO THIS SCRIBE. I ONLY CAUTION YOU TO TEND YOUR MOUTH AND THAT WHICH YOU SAY AND DECLARE UNTO YOUR BROTHER--BECAUSE YOU SHALL BE LIKELY SET UPON WHEN THE TRUTH COMES CLEAR.

Let us return to the subject of the BOOK OF REVELATION, then we shall cor­relate it with the BOOK OF DANIEL. I prefer to not find it necessary to totally integrate it bit by bit with Michel de Nostredame (Nostradamus) for his work is being brought relatively current by himself. Attacks are being made in a most disheartening manner upon the author of the material for she did not understand the importance of anonymity nor of clearing and protecting herself from the evil energies. The first of her books is valid and most of the second--all is totally usable but there may be points of confusion as to understanding and projection. Let me explain.

It is not that untruth is projected, it is that when you deal with energies of the higher realms, but those who are still of the lesser dimensions, you have a lack of a, knowledge. As with Mr. Tesla and Mr. Russell who come through in those energy formats--they are functioning in that sector and in that capacity and are therefore somewhat limited by knowledge in different terminology, defini­tion of language, etc. As example: scalar beams. That is a concoction of recent researchers. To Mr. Tesla and Dr. Russell it was "prana" energy--"etheric" en­ergy beams or waves or pulses. Do not be too hard on the receivers for it is expected that you, the readers, use ordinary and reasonable perception. You are not going to be "handed" material for personal reasons or gain--do not ask and do not expect it. You are in an ending cycle of a planet and information shall be given forth in proper sequence and to the proper personages.

I interrupt here to request that you not stop asking for how else will you know when the time is correct and whether or not YOU are the intended one. I re­spond here to a young man that I shall leave both unnamed and without location for privacy and security. He asks about missing "links" in the DNA factors and genetic "missing links" and whether or not we can explain this and fill in the absent information. The response is yes, in all instances. The time is not appropriate but when it does come time
    --you, son, shall participate for it will be one of the most incredible discoveries of your time and you are here for this purpose--along with your relations. So be it and I find joy in sharing this with you. If I were to give this unto you now it would be stolen from you, misused and the connection would be lost to the service. Patience is still the unwel­comed password. I trust this message shall be properly delivered--thank you.

THE FIRST BIG WHITE HORSE
    WITH HORSEMAN OF REVELATION

I shall attempt to cover the subject with a bit less wordiness than yesterday lest I lose my scribe--a repeat of four hours of work makes a secretary less than overjoyed.

Well, let's see, there were letters written to the "Churches" and then came the visions. There were all sorts of things but predominantly in the beginning there was a "scroll" with many "seals". We shall look at them.

Understand a most important point at the start--it was "The Lamb" who was the only one found worthy to open the scroll and seals--therefore it is clue number one (I like puzzles)--it is not likely that "The Lamb" (Christ being) would be on the first horse--nor would that fit into the story very well.

No, the first rider was not the Christ being. The first horse was the old evil one himself--that one you dub Satan. Actually God labeled him Satan when He tossed Lucifer out on his proverbial ear. He, like Christ and God Father/Mother Creator, is pronounced in many ways to suit the culture or lan­guage--don't be further deceived, it is the Head Evil Honcho himself--The King Deceiver.

The first horse is white to deceive and the first rider is but one aspect of evil--for the whole of the four are Satanic--but we will get on with that. Remember that one of the strongest historical indictments of Satan is that he is a deceiver, implacably opposed to the Truth of God. He was a murderer from the begin­ning, not holding to Truth, for there is no Truth in him.

You who wish to "BE" and recognize not "good" (God-ness) and evil had best be thinking again--I further refer you to the book SATAN'S DRUMMERS by the Christed One Himself (one of these PHOENIX JOURNALS). There is evil and you are in it.

A worldwide battle rages between forces of God and Satan, between light and darkness, between good and evil. Evil stalks the earth seeking to dominate and to destroy God's creation--and doing a remarkably efficient job of it--and at the same time Creator works to save that which He has created.

WELL, OLD HATONN IS NOT HERE TO GIVE YOU YOUR BEDTIME LESSONS IN BAD AND GOOD. I AM COME TO TELL YOU THAT IT MATTERS NOT WHICH YOU CHOOSE. YOU WILL BE PLACED ACCORDING TO THAT WHICH YOU CHOOSE, HOWEVER. WHEN THE TIME IS COME, THE PLANET WILL SHIFT ON HER POLES AND FOR YOUR PRACTICAL PURPOSES IT WILL BE ALL OVER INCLUDING THE WEEPING.

YOU WHO HAVE CHOSEN THE PATH HOME TO THE HIGHER REALMS AND HAVE LIVED OR TURNED UNTO THE LAWS OF CREATION, BALANCE AND HARMONY WITH CREATOR SHALL BE LIFTED UP INTO VERY CAREFULLY PREPARED SHIPS OF LIGHT--SILVER SPACECRAFT--SORRY, NO FLUFFY WHITE CLOUDS!

THOSE WHO CHOOSE THE PATH OF EARTH WAY ABOUT YOU SHALL MOVE INTO PLACES ALSO PREPARED FOR YOU--BUT IT SURELY WON'T BE HOME TO CREATOR AS YOU THINK IT WILL BE. FURTHER, NO ONE FROM THESE REALMS WILL TWIST YOUR ARM. IT IS MOST SIMPLE INDEED--YOU WILL ASK FOR AND ACCEPT THE RIDE OFF THAT PLACEMENT OR YOU WILL BE LEFT STANDING IN THE MESS--PURELY AND SIMPLY UP TO YOU. THE PLANET IS GOING TO REBALANCE, REBIRTH AND BE CLEANSED AND YOU ARE INTO YEAR THREE (3) OF THE PROCESS--WELL UNDER-WAY!

AS I GO THROUGH THESE NEXT VERSES--PAY ATTENTION AND RE­LATE TO THOSE THINGS WHICH HAVE BEEN POINTED OUT TO YOU IN THE PREVIOUS JOURNALS--AND THEN RELATE THEM TO THE ONE IN PREPARATION FROM THE ANCIENT OF ANCIENTS--THE ORAL TEACHINGS AND LAWS OF THE ANCIENTS WHICH WILL BE LABELED THE SACRED HILL WITHIN AND SHALL COME FORTH IN, PROBABLY, FOUR VOLUMES AND MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SAME RESOURCE ALONG WITH THESE PHOENIX/OUETZAL­COATL/THUNDERBIRD JOURNALS. IT WILL BE FROM VOICE (ORAL) PRONOUNCEMENT THROUGH THE CHOSEN MESSENGER OF THE ANCIENT OF ANCIENTS AND THIS SCRIBE SHALL PUT IT ONTO THE PRINTED PAGE TO BE BROUGHT FORTH AS ARE THESE JOURNALS.

SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO DISCIPLINE HERSELF TO THE LONG HOURS OF DIRECT RECEIVING. THOSE DOCUMENTS SHALL PROBABLY BE BROUGHT FORTH BY MID-JANUARY OF 1990. THE FA­THER/MOTHER HAS REQUESTED THE DOCUMENT BE TO PAPER WITHIN 45 DAYS BEGINNING ON YESTERDAY AND FINISHED BY JANUARY 31.

AS YOU ONES WHO READ THIS MATERIAL MIGHT GUESS, THERE WILL BE NO HOLIDAY RESPITE FOR THESE DEAR ONES--BE GENTLE WITH THEM AND GIVE GREAT HONOR TO THEM FOR THEY TOIL LONG IN YOUR BEHALF.

I am not going to digress to Genesis for I come not to quarrel with any of your decipherings. We come now to tell you how it is and always was. It is not mystical nor magic--it is fact--physical and physics. Earth is Satan's play­ground--he was given the planet and renounced from the Heavenly dimensions of higher frequency. His workers are all around you--there are no hostile "space brothers" waiting to gobble you up--that is the biggest lie and deceit of all--to render you fearful, panic-filled and blinded. Look upward--see the strobing colored lights encircling your "stars" and "planets" in the heavens in your night sky--oh yes, we are out here in full glory to outdo your Christmas trees.

Ah yes, the Evil Deceiver--and you wondrous people of the lie have swallowed it hook, line and sinker--fish caught and headed for the frying pan.

LET'S TALK OF THIS FIRST RIDER WHO DECEIVES,
    FIRST FROM OUTSIDE THE PROJECTED "CHURCH"

For many will come in His name, claiming, "I am the Christ", and these ones will deceive many. By the way, for you ones who think these messages repre­sent the false prophets and fall into this category--nay, no claim of being Christ or even a prophet of any sort--just putting the fact to the paper in (hopefully) total anonymity and absence of all public attention. The attention gleaners--be­ware of them. It does not mean their works are not of Truth, but you must al­ways discern what is gained by
    so-called "speakers" and projectors. There are no groupies or disciples here, my friends--just hard workers with each pulling an equally important load. Any charges for the JOURNALS is simply so that further JOURNALS can be brought forth and dispersed for all of these ones have naught.

Further, there are great works to be funded--the most crucial is the work to put into the "physical" apparatus to stop AIDS. It requires laboratory facilities and persons who have knowledge and it will NOT be supported by your govern­ment--for therein lies the source of the plague in the first place. Oh yes, there is so much to be done and so few, in the beginning, to do it. Know, however, that as truth marches across this world the armies shall grow and none shall be able to stop you. You will move out of this evil age of darkness for that is the promise. If you can believe the evil worst--can you not also believe the promise of radiance?

The major way this first evil rider deceives is through the lie and creation of false religions--which, forgive the abruptness--all of your cults are. I use the word "cult" in its definition of "group" "doctrine"--"church". The Deceiver wishes you to believe that cult and occult mean something which they do not; i.e., you label the Church of Satan a cult for occult practices. Well, every church (body of) is a cult (group) looking into the occult (that which is beyond physical proof). Simple, is it not? The local Pentacostal or Catholic club is a church cult practicing the occult. You ones better look into your own defini­tions.

Many hundreds of false churches have come forth--however, almost all that were already established are filled with heinous falseness. But then, that is....

DECEIT WITHIN THE CHURCH

Deception is rising like the sea dragon within the accepted "churches" which are now touched so much by the evil master of lies, that you even reach downward and "vote in" your doctrines, having even deviated from your own mistrans­lated versions of your own semi-truths. Your own "Christian" sects are so fragmented that your councils of religious laws are ridiculed and your own chil­dren turn away from the contradictions and hypocrisy of the examples set forth for their teaching and rearing.

Satan's greatest disguise has always been to appear before men as "an angel of light". If you were Satan and you wanted the best and darkest followers--where would you go? To the "Churches" of course! You would go where there is control over the masses--i.e., you would require the pastor or priest to disallow even viewing of such material as these documents. You would pronounce "the truth" according to "you" and joyfully require the people to pay your salary for the information they choose for you to have, build temples (every church has a building fund) which the pastor gets to call "his" and thus and so. KEEP THE PEOPLE BLIND AND THE HOOD PULLED TIGHTLY TO THE SHOUL­DERS.

If you want to remain "popular" then sanction murder and call it women's rights--to kill is to murder at whatever age be the seed of life. I do not judge; I simply marvel at the lack of responsibility in the heinous misuse of sexual plea­sure and lust that must result in murder of the innocent. I judge not homosexual preference--I condemn the sodomy acts of homosexuality for, among other things, it is killing a civilization of humans through AIDS. It is the behavior, not the inclination, which is incorrect and against the Laws of Creation and God.

It is from WITHIN the churches that you have re-written the meaning of the laws of the Commandments--do not blame your brother--you have allowed of it. How about your own revered "Paul"? "For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. They will turn their eyes away from the truth and turn aside to myths." Let me check here--] Timothy 4:1,2.

Yes, the white horse has escaped the barn while you left the door open and the rider has spread his cloak about the lands. Satan is transforming himself into a false angel of light and Satan's representatives are also being transformed as ministers of righteousness--mostly totally in ignorance of that which is happen­ing, so subtle is the transition. While propagating that which brings death and darkness to the mind and heart of the sinner, they profess to be representatives of the God who is light. They claim to be propagating doctrines that come from the God of Light, the living God. This is a part of satanic deception--the sa­tanic system that imitates the program of God.

Well, you just want it ALL--wealth, power, sexual prowess, charisma--ALL that is worldly. So be it. That first rider has fooled you again--you thought it would be perfect if you had all these things and you end with nothing that brings you pleasure or peace.

Do you not see--Satan had to be the one on the first horse to set the path for the rest of his plan. He has hooked and hoodwinked a world of human beings and has now locked you into the next episodes--all of which are flourishing all about you--ALL OF THE HORSES ARE LOOSED AND ALL THE SEALS ARE BROKEN--INCLUDING THE LAST. SO BE IT FOR THE DAY IS AT HAND.

Let us take respite now. Let us be cautious to keep the writings to a reasonable length so that we will not lose greatly if our systems are interrupted. I salute you for your persistence--for you ones most surely have beyond your share of assault. Take rest now and we shall continue a bit later. We do have much to cover prior to your coming into working with the ancient teachings for we want you not touched by that truth before the writing of this document. Salu.

HATONN MOVING TO STAND-BY
    SALU, AND CLEARED

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

MON., DEC. 18, 1989 1:15 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 124

MON., DEC. 18. 1989

THE HORSE OF RED

Evil projects himself in a more obvious format in this instance. When sum­moned, the second horseman charges from the scroll and reins in before the throne as John sees him. He sits astride a red mount--the color of blood. The rider is given power to take peace from earth and to make men slay each other.

Remember, God is not the cause of war. God had a far greater plan for His creation--and at first that plan was a reality but as evil came into the picture so came war and conflict--man was given free-will choice and was upon Earth to learn his lessons and come forth into Truth within manifested experience.

Since "soul", "spirit" is the only "reality" of man, in truth, then it must be through the "spirit" that man learns and grows--all things physical are but pass­ing fancy illusions to distract you from your path and keep you mired in the as­sumption of "self".

Man as manifested in the beginning chose not to obey God or the Laws of Creation, and his resulting "fallen" or lowered nature turned to making war and conflict, not peace. Man also refused to hear the warnings of the ages just as most will fail to hear these Truths.

How many of you realize that Harry Truman was warned severely before Mount St. Helens erupted--by the Indian Teachers--so all of mankind through history has refused to listen to the warnings of God. Sometimes these warnings come forth long before the fact as in this case and yet, some are even more pointed. When the ancients speak--man better listen for they are hearing the truth from the "Mother's mouth".

Just as with Dharma or Little Crow, or the other receivers and scribes--as these words flow forth the pain of the visions are all but devastating to the senses. John, too, stood stunned as the hoofbeats of that blood red horse still rang in his mind. He was caused to hear the clanking of sword against sword, explosions of unlimited view, the thuds of heavy iron spears piercing flesh and crunching bone, the sound of screaming and babes crying and the moans and groans of the wounded and the gasps of the dying--as far as the mind can conceive--into infin­ity which also overwhelms the senses.

Those same hoofbeats are in your lands this day--no ancient dream vision by an old man in a Patmos prison--in your dooryards throughout your world. Some have built shelters that they might survive to build another day--you in the U.S. have done nothing to protect your very lives of which almost all would survive if sheltered within a mere 10 feet of terra.

Listen--do you not hear the sounds? Those same hoofbeats are bearing down on you as you sit with this document in hand. Above those noisy hoofbeats arise other sounds--the metallic thud of machine guns, the whistle of flame-throwers and mortar rounds, the crackle of burning schools with the screams of the chil­dren, the rubble of homes and churches, the shrill shriek of missiles zeroing in with their nuclear warheads, the explosion of 150 megaton bombs or multitudes of smaller ones over your cities--the terrible cries of the Mother Earth herself as she gives up her creations unto the evil rider of death.

War, anarchy, brother against brother, neighbor against neighbor--the break­down of sane human relationships has characterized human history and is in full bloom within your communities which no longer have "community", within your very touch. Even your Jesus forecast that worst of woes and wars as "unequaled from the beginning of the world until now--and never to be equaled again. If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive".

It is totally naive and insane for you to ignore the fact that the ominous rider who brings war is, even now, riding recklessly in your direction. Your earth in perception has shrunk into but a global village; you are all neighbors. The foreboding sound of these hoofbeats of the red horse pulses like an erratic heartbeat at the center of your beleaguered planet. You have stockpiles of over 60,000 hydrogen bombs which give the human race the power to destroy the entire earth seventeen or more times over through nuclear flames reaching 130 million degrees--in one blinding flash--and yes, with a shelter system you could survive even that, dear friends.

From China, Deng Xiaoping on the inevitability of world war: "War will burst sooner or later. And whoever believes the contrary makes a tragic mistake".

And from Andrei Sakharov, the dissident Soviet scientist we honor today: "I know that pacifist sentiments are very strong...I deeply sympathize with peo­ple's yearning for peace...This is an extremely important factor, BUT, I repeat, itself alone does not exclude the possibility of a totally tragic outcome".

The one you called the Pale Prophet, The Prophet, The Christ, The Jesus Jm­manuel Sananda--said unto you, "These things will come to pass--they must come to pass so be not alarmed". Further, "In the ending days it will be so aw­ful that unless those days had not been cut short, no one would survive".

Man has the potential and probable intention to annihilate the species and oblit­erate the human race. Well, God will intervene prior to the total obliteration of the civilization and the Mother Earth will be given into her cleansing.

How many will fall by the sword? A third of your people. And a third of your people will perish of the plagues--so be it and selah. I propose to you ones who hold this JOURNAL--get all the prior documents for we have spoken on each of the mighty circumstances and shall speak more as we walk with you through this veil of tribulation.

I will remind you of a bit of rather catchy "wording"--God promised that the world would not again be destroyed--so be it--he did not promise that the majority of humans of this civilization would not be destroyed--ponder it most carefully.

From the mouths of your own "experts": "Acknowledged experts in interna­tional and military affairs agree that unless present trends are reversed, chances are 4 in 5 that a nuclear war will destroy civilization in the next decade (that was your '85-'95)". And every day your government says you need no shel­ters--Oh, ye lambs of blindness just moving headlong unto the slaughter. "Madness has gripped the human race and unless peace comes into the world of man none shall be in the surviving of it". AHO!

Now before you go asking why God would allow such a thing--or you go fur­ther, and simply blame God, I will point out some important points. Man alone is created in the image of God (who is soul energy--not human shape) and man occupied a very special place in God's creation. The individual person has dig­nity before God, and this is a fundamental fact that stresses his uniqueness and underlines his value within society--no one can do anything of spiritual nature for another--each individual makes his choices. It must herein be stressed THAT MAN, NOT GOD, IS GUILTY OF THE EVIL IN THE WORLD. IT IS MAN WHO BEARS THE RESPONSIBILITY BECAUSE MAN WAS GIVEN THE ABILITY TO MAKE FREE MORAL CHOICES AND HE CHOSE DELIBERATELY TO DISOBEY GOD.

Even your Dr. Einstein; "No, there will never be peace--as long as there will be man there will be war, one more horrendous than the one before".

Best you go look again within the pages of your Holy Books; peace is referred to in three main ways.

First, there is spiritual peace. This is peace between man and God. Second, there is psychological peace, or peace within self and, third, there is relational peace--or, peace among men. Man shall never achieve this final peace until such time as the new kingdom is established and a new order built forth in Truth--furthermore The Mother/Father Creator Aton shall intervene to bring about this restful peace for your planet Forth and those who remain to experi­ence her radiance.

Well, Hatonn, what do we do--you are of doom and gloom so why not just "stop trying"?

I suggest that your responsibility in the world is quite clear no matter what the conditions might be or how late the hour might seem. You must not join with those who stand by and wring their hands, saying all is hopeless. In spite of the chaos threatening your world there can be hope for your generation and for gen­erations to come. With "grace" you can grapple with many of the problems and actually solve them. You have a moral obligation to envision and provide moral and spiritual leadership for your generations--THE PUNCH LINE, CHELAS, IS THAT A LARGE, LARGE NUMBER OF YOU WHO MAKE THE RIGHT CHOICES SHALL MOVE INTO A TIME OF TREMENDOUS RADIANCE AND THERE MUST BE LEADERS TO SHOW THE WAY TO THE BROTHER WHO DOES NOT YET SEE.

Things appear to be changing in the world--no, you are just choosing up new sides you in the U.S. have been allies with Russia for many years--just you citizens didn't know. You can disarm the whole of the U.S. and Russia and it only makes China's job easier--so be it for he who has eyes to see let him open them and see; he who has ears to hear let him open them and hear--the handwriting is spread across the walls of the nations--not just a cement fragile wall in mid-Berlin. You had better get moving on your survival shelter system lest you wait too long, for the horsemen are riding at full gallop.

In response to a letter regarding shelters to a local government person from one who wrote as requested in SURVIVAL--HE HAD "NO INTENTIONS OF PRESSING FOR SUCH A THING FOR THAT IS THE PROBLEM OF FED­ERAL GOVERNMENT AND FURTHERMORE, I HAVE MORE IMPOR­TANT THINGS TO DO THAN SPEND MY TIME ON SUCH A THING". THIS IS ONE OF ARIZONA'S FINE POLITICIANS AND I WOULD BE MOST HAPPY TO SUPPLY THE NAME THEREOF UPON REQUEST! This is a bit of loose quotation--the statement was more emphatic than stated above.

Giving credit where due, however, another of your Arizona "higher" govern­ment representatives at state level had not read our book but had access to the book Fighting Chance-Ten Feet To Survival and suggested you deluge your government officials with copies of these books and demand action which he would be delighted to spearhead and further, sent the letter from the individual on to Washington representatives. YOU CAN IF YOU BUT WILL!

Dharma, let us take respite before we move on to the Black Horse and rider--still the old evil guru himself. That would be the opening of the third seal. That one bears massive hunger and starvation. A loaf of bread for $20 I believe was the going price--forget it, you will not long find the loaf of bread at any price. You can yet prepare if you but will--so be it and Selah.

HATONN TO STAND-BY AND CLEARING FREQUENCY. SALU

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 9

REC #1 HATONN

TUE., DEC. 19, 1989 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 125

TUE., DEC. 19, 1989

COMMENTS

Hatonn present, cleared and prepared to resume our JOURNAL. Good morn­ing.

I am so bombarded with questions of current nature that I feel I must comment on a few of the more pertinent ones. Then, I again petition you ones to present me with a plan as to how we might do running commentary. This is a most hap-hazard manner in which to respond to inquiries and yet, you ones must know that which is happening to your world--each day for you are in the chaos. I would handle the subjects on reminder and notation basis.

The biggest single question is why all the attention to warfare weapons improvement and Russia's touring of NATO and integrated openness to Soviet sci­entists of U.S. installations, etc.

Harken back some three to four years to a shushed statement made by Mr. Reagan
    --"We should join forces with the Soviet Union to protect Earth from Extraterrestrials"!

There has been a massive cover-up "for your protection" regarding our pres­ence. The governments have had a massive misinformation push--innocent ones caught up and assisting in the misinformation distribution--and they are ready to spring on you unsuspecting ones that the "enemy" of human is in your skies. They will claim every negative act in the past century will have been our doing and they will terrorize the masses of your civilization. They will then claim that all this space apparatus and diverted funds, etc., was actually to protect you from us. YOU NEED NO PROTECTING FROM US BUT YOU SURELY DO FROM "THEM"!

Second question today: What about all these secret meetings with China?

Go right back to SPACEGATE and SPIRAL; remember the International Mon­etary Fund, The Trilateral Commission, The World Bank and the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations)?

Where has Henry Kissinger been and what has he been doing all this time?

How many of you realize that Mr. Kissinger is the most powerful member of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board--of the CFR?

How many of you realize that Mr. Kissinger controls mammoth amounts of funds in Banks in China?

How many of you know that a bill put forth as a provision of the State Depart­ment Authorization Bill known as The Kissinger Bill" was killed in a joint Senate-House conference committee Nov. 22, 1989? This provision would have required all members of the President's Foreign Intelligence Advisory Board to make full financial disclosure, and it was made clear that Kissinger would resign rather than reveal his multiple conflicts of interest through his "Kissinger Asso­ciates Consulting Firm".

But what of China? You are now seeing the sacrifice of your administration of 40,000 Chinese students to imprisonment, torture, and death. For you who don't know of that which I speak let me summarize: A Congressional Bill was passed permitting Chinese students to remain in the U.S. for up to four years after graduation, if they feared persecution upon their return to the mainland. Under your current laws students would have to return to China immediately after finishing their studies.

Most of these children were active in U.S. demonstrations and other public ac­tivities in the days leading up to, and following, the Tiananmen Square mas­sacre. These demonstrations were systematically filmed by agents of the Chinese Department of Public Security. The students know that they have all been identified. If the students return to China, they would share the fate of the masses of murdered and incarcerated young in China. Over 6,000 students and leaders have been executed.

The Senate and House voted 95-0 and 403-0, respectively, on behalf of the Pelosi-Armstrong Bill. No congressman, at least, voted for the murder of these children. PRESIDENT BUSH WAITED UNTIL CONGRESS WAS OUT OF SESSION BEFORE ANNOUNCING THAT HE WOULD NOT SIGN THE BILL
    --EXERCISING A SO-CALLED "POCKET VETO" NOT SUBJECT TO AN IMMEDIATE CONGRESSIONAL VOTE TO OVERRIDE.

Explanation as to why: Well, White House spokesmen mumbled something about Beijing threatening to cancel the Fulbright Scholarship program, which allows American students to study in China, if Bush signed the bill. Bush says he "thinks that China, as its leaders state, will return to the policy of reform pursued before".

ECONOMIC PERSPECTIVE

Deng Xiaoping and Li Peng and their thugs have made China, the country with the greatest potential of human wealth on earth, an economic disaster through their unbelievable incompetence and the worst corruption seen in human his­tory--well, almost.

The policies the Chinese government imposed only a year ago are so vicious that the "backbone" of China's industrial economy has been broken. Production is collapsing.

China is now massively in debt internally and externally--now who loaned them the money in both instances? Remember those "American" banks in China which removed employees for some two days at the time of the fiasco--gave them a vacation, I believe I remember! Payments on China's two loans will peak in the next two years. The internal debt hit 80 billion yuan ($21.5 billion) in November and foreign debt is estimated at about $42 billion--this in a country with an annual income per capita of approximately $300 a year. Yes, I said $300! China must pay 30 billion yuan
    ($8 billion) in domestic debt in 1990, and $7 billion in foreign debt next year. But this debt does not include the bil­lions in bonds issued by local banks on enterprises to fund their operations under the government "reform".

Keep in mind that to get this money "on loan" the country had to put up natural resources, etc. as collateral to these foreign banks who were loaning the money.

The government has two plans to deal with the debt: internally, rob the work­force, and impose more austerity; and externally, slash imports (which are 80% vital raw materials), devalue the currency and impose strict foreign exchange controls, and renegotiate the debt. The yuan was already devalued by 60% between 1981 and 1986, and will now be devalued another 15-18%.

The population is being robbed blind. In Jiangsu Province, inside China main­land, the state Money Collection Division (tax bureau) has set up shop right at the buying stations where farmers have to sell their quota of grain to the state. In many cases, farmers had to turn over their entire earnings and still owe addi­tional taxes. IT CAN HAPPEN RIGHT THERE IN THE U.S., MY SLEEPY FRIENDS.

Industrial workers are being robbed of at least one month's wages a year to "buy" state bonds. The government is trying desperately to increase its tax rev­enues by imposing higher taxes on the enterprises, which then turn around and take the money directly from workers' pay envelopes. Workers who earn only about 120 yuan per month ($30), often find that their wages are gone and they only receive a "bond" which they might be able to redeem in several years hence. And so it goes.

Now, does it come clear as to WHO is placing those silkworm missiles in the Middle East? Ah yes, my students brighten--YOU! YES INDEED--I SUG­GEST YOU GO BACK TO SCHOOL, GET SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DIS­ASTER, A PHOENIX JOURNAL, FROM THIS PUBLISHER--AND READ IT WELL THE MASTER PLAN IS FUNCTIONING WONDROUSLY IN PERFECTION.

FURTHER, IF "THEY" CAN GET YOUR ATTENTION DISTRACTED TO DRUG WARS AND WEAPONS CONTROL AND TERRIFY YOU OF OUR PRESENCE BY SENDING THE LECTURERS OF DISINFORMATION ABOUT TO YOU EAGER LISTENERS--WATCH THE MOVING PEN ACROSS THE WALL, MY DEARS.

The "Grey Men", and I mean your earthlings--are taking control of your world! Whether you like it or do not--you have been trapped, bound to the board and the screws are starting their final tightening. No wonder the southern drug lords are fighting back for their very lives--and Mr. Bush is going south in February to see to the finish. Mr. Bush a Wimp? Oh no, the most deadly man in your world today--right next to Mr. Kissinger! So be it--food for the pon­dering.

Dharma, let us move on to our subject before we take a respite. I apologize for the interruption but you ones must begin to "think" and really SEE what you see.

AH YES THE BLACK HORSE AND RIDER

The vision went that the Lamb carefully pries open the third seal. The scroll gently unrolls. At the same moment, the third of God's servant creatures steps to the center stage and gives a command, "Come"! Into the presence of the Lamb of God, the twenty-four elders and the host of angelic witnesses emerges a horse and rider. This black horse and rider bear yet a third warning to the peoples of your planet--a warning of massive hunger and starvation. John: "Its rider was holding a pair of scales in his hand. Then I heard what sounded like a voice among the four living creatures, saying, 'A quart of wheat for a day's wages, and three quarts of barley for a day's wages, and do not damage the oil and the wine'"!

Following deception and false religions there is always a turn into famine and pestilence. This shall be no different. Famine will prevail upon the earth and millions will die of hunger--is it not already so? Millions more will suffer mal­nutrition of massive nature from inadequate diet and from this will come open­ness to all manner of illness, despair and death.

But what of the oil and wine? Ah, so you noticed! However, if you look about your world it should not bring comfort unto you. THIS IS A PICTURE OF LUXURY COEXISTING WITH FAMINE! The prophets have warned you that famine would stalk the earth and starve whole peoples in various parts of the world. But He characterized those in other parts of the world as eating and drinking, in gross excess.

In the closing days before the Christ returns there shall be the most disparate conditions occurring parallel and simultaneously.

You in America alone weigh a billion pounds too much. You spend an annual $15 billion on diet formulas and $22 billion on cosmetics. That amount would save the lives of the world for a whole cycle of a year.

Well, enjoy it for the disparity between starvation and riches side by side in the world today will be dwarfed in comparison to that which has been predicted for the future. There is an incomparably blacker day coming.

Your whole world community is wrestling with the food problem. It is not a matter of the total quantity of food, but the problem of distribution. Dishonesty among some international relief organizations, indifference of certain govern­ments to the plight of their own people, cheapness with which life is regarded in parts of the world and the terrible fraud in many nations--all complicate your problems.

You have only three countries in the world annually producing more wheat than they consume: the U.S., Australia and Canada. The Soviets have the potential to produce more than any other nation, but because of adverse weather, ac­knowledged inefficiency, and other political reasons they get only one good crop about every four or five years. In the U.S., however, you still have starving and homeless people while your government subsidizes non-production and ships your surplus goods to your avowed enemies. Justice? You have no justice!

You have millions of homeless and hungry people in the U.S. As winter sets in--a winter forecasters predict will be the worst in this century--the plight of these homeless and hungry citizens becomes acute. You have more than 4 mil­lion homeless--more than any time before, including your Great Depression. More and more people will literally freeze to death. Once the churches opened their doors to the needy--now there is terror of vandalism, satanism and frankly, greed and stinginess.

Now, you ones who PREFER TO NOT HEAR THESE THINGS--LISTEN UP.

Ones who are homeless and out of work are doing whatever they can just to survive. Some have turned to the public park sites and have actually turned them into permanent homes, staying out the mandatory 24 to 48 hour waiting period and then returning to the same park. Not all of those camping out are poor minorities or unskilled workers; on the contrary, the vast majority of newly-homeless are professionals and/or highly skilled workers, including com­puter programmers and even aerospace engineers. Where, for instance, will the 20,000 laid off workers from IBM alone, go? What happens to them when they cannot find work and cannot pay mortgages and bills? But you know what?--it matches a prophecy of Hindu origin which stated people would resort to the mountains and forest in order to survive--this, over 5,000 years ago and half a world distant from you.

THE WORST IS COMING RIGHT NOW
    REGARDING THE SIGNS THAT
    SHOW UP HEREIN
    Your government is having the most massive public lands sale of this or any prior century. They are literally putting thousands and thousands of acres on the auction block.

Now the place to pay attention to the clues: The American Indians fear that they may be homeless as they are just about to have disbanded the reservation system and deprive them of their lands, in order to open them up for mining exploita­tion, etc. THIS WILL FULFILL THE LAST SIGN OF THE INDIAN PROPHECIES ABOUT THEIR LANDS BEING TAKEN FROM THEM.

Let us close this segment for I shall enlarge upon these subjects as we get to the opening of the seals beyond the four horsemen of the Apocalypse.

I have ones of my own who refuse to read the documents. It is their choice--somehow they think all will "go-away" if they do not look nor change of their thinking. So be it
    --it shall not go-away. It does, however, make a great deal of difference as to what you as an individual do in these times of consternation and travail. You can come into the care and preparation as you are shown and enlightened and reap abundance even, through tribulation--hiding will reap you naught but poverty and trials beyond that which you can have any amount of control. Act while you have control to some extent and ye shall not want. Pre­pare not and ye shall have naught.

I plead with you that you do not cause yourself to pay such a dear price of poverty for long years in order to revel in luxury through these coming brief months--for the price is too high. If you come into "community" you can achieve your security and safe passage. I know no other way to help you. We can only point the way and help you see beyond through our extended vision. Turn us away if you will for it is your choosing alone.

I take my leave for this time. We shall continue.

Salu,

I AM HATONN

PJ 11
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #2 HATONN
    TUE., DEC. 19, 1989 12:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 125

TUE., DEC. 19. 1989

Hatonn to continue.

Even while the Red and Black Horsemen are riding the world together there is a much more deadly thing to watch for; that of arms and weapons buildup in all of the countries--even unto the smallest.

You must understand that you deal only in "sequence"--one circumstance feeds upon another until the spiral is inescapable.

While famine and disease stalk almost all of the Third World, nearly all coun­tries, even those tiny ones, are arming to the teeth. This is one of the most pa­thetic developments taking place in your world. For what do they arm? Well, brothers, it is not against Space Cadets, in these instances. Jealousy and hate still stalk the world and satanic forces are now on the rampage. Those little countries have sold their countries in total to the ones who granted them loans against all resources. They are doomed to economic and political chaos in the days ahead. But, you cannot "reason" with Satan.

You must pay close attention to those things which are NOT told unto you. Right now at Christmas season it is happening just as I warned you--even more blatantly than I had expected. The letter bombings in your southern states are from a Supremist group steeped in Satan worship.

I need to point out a most important point herein for I think most of you do not look beneath or beyond what is told to you under the guise of "news".

Raise your hand and get your graduation papers if you knew the following: Guns don't kill people. People kill. And Satanic infected people kill the most. Why do you think a young couple was taken from a movie theater in California this week and the man beaten and the young lady beaten, raped and murdered?

Let us look at two cases of murder which turned everyone inside out regarding gun control. First the Patrick Purdy case (at the elementary school in Stockton, California) and then the old "Son of Sam" killings in New York City by David Berkowitz.

The crucial feature of both the Purdy and Berkowitz killings was the link to Satanism, INITIALLY COVERED UP IN BOTH CASES. SATANISTS, ASIDE FROM TAKING SADISTIC PLEASURE IN DOING EVIL FOR EVIL'S SAKE, BELIEVE THAT HUMAN AND ANIMAL BLOOD CONTAIN "ENERGY", AND THAT THE MORE BLOOD THAT IS SPILLED AND THE MORE PAIN AND SUFFERING THAT IS INFLICTED UPON THEIR VICTIMS, THE MORE "ENERGY" WILL BE RELEASED TO THE CONTROL OF THE SATANISTS. THIS IS WHY THE BODIES ARE FOUND TORTURED WHILE STILL ALIVE AND ARMS AND LEGS BROKEN.

Please spare us too many details by just getting SATAN'S DRUMMERS. The first thing to look for (and the first thing covered up), in any of these mass murders in the U.S. in the recent decades, is evidence of Satanic beliefs. From there, the investigation must proceed into the Satanic underground which har­bors such mass killers.

The Satanic literature in Purdy's room and the Satanic markings on his clothes meant that Satanism was not an "aberration" of the case but the first thing which should have been investigated. Those in favor of gun control, however, such as your California Attorney General, John Van de Kamp, ruled out in his finding that "racial hatred" motivated Purdy.

The initially successful cover-up of the Satanic elements in the Berkowitz case came unraveled in part due to the work of investigator-author Maury 'Ferry and is outlined in his book, THE ULTIMATE EVIL. While the District Attorney, Eugene Gold (Queens, New York) and others insisted that Berkowitz was a lone killer, Terry catalogues the evidence those officials suppressed, that more than one killer participated in each crime and that Berkowitz himself acted as a member of a Satanic cult. Just before the first murder Berkowitz wrote a warning to the police, suppressed by them for years: "This is a warning to all police agencies in the tri-state area: For your information, a Satanic cult has been instructed by their high command to begin to systematically kill and slaughter young girls or people of good health and clean blood. They plan to kill at least 100 young "women" and men, but mostly "women" as part of a Sa­tanic ritual which involves shedding the victims innocent blood--I, David Berkowitz, have been chosen since birth, to be one of the executioners for the cult".

Oh, well, you say, "Those are just some sick punks!" I am going to quote some truth unto you: "PROFESSOR LINKED TO SATANISTS FINALLY OUT OF TEXAS UNIVERSITY". "It has been confirmed that the University of Texas at Austin no longer employs Dr. Stephen Flowers, a Germanic language professor, who has ties to U.S. Army Reserve Lt. Col. Michael Aquino's Satanist Temple of Set. Concern over the implications of having an avowed leader of a Satanic church teach at a public university has been voiced by the National Democratic Policy Committee and other Texas groups fighting Satanism. This concern in­creased after Mark Kilroy, a University of Texas student, was murdered by a Satanic cult in Matamoros, Mexico.

"According to knowledgeable sources, Flowers was one of the nine councilors of the Temple of Set. His Ph.D. dissertation was entitled "Runes and Magic". He studied at the University of Texas and at Goettingen University in West Germany.

"While in West Germany, it is believed that Flowers participated in the revival of pagan Germanic beliefs, which have become the basis for neo-Nazi move­ments in West Germany. Flowers told a journalist that he has an interest in re­viving 'the old Germanic traditions', and that he had personally participated in the founding meeting of the re-created Thule Society which took place in the early 1980's in West Germany.

"Temple of Set founder, Michael Aquino, cites the original Thule Society, of which Adolf Hitler was a member, as an inspiration for the Temple of Set. Aquino staged a Satanic ritual at Wewelsburg Castle, where he invoked Himmler and other Nazis.

"Flowers told an interviewer in 1980 that he is 'sympathetic' to the return of Europe to 'the values of pre-Christian Germany'.

"The Temple of Set, which Aquino founded, and with which Flowers is con­nected, is a spin-off of the decade-old Church of Satan of Anton Szandor LaVey. In one Temple recruiting document, Aquino describes how he invoked the 'Prince of Darkness' in quest of a new mandate to preserve the concept of the Church of Satan.

"Flowers is currently employed at Austin Community College, Rio Grande St. Campus, in Austin, Texas". Rest easy tonight, all you Texans. There is no way to impress upon you the importance of this movement directly toward evil.

THE PALE HORSE

And the fourth seal was broken by the Lamb. John wrote, "I looked, and there before me was a pale horse! Actually, it meant a word in Greek which is chloros--yellow-green color of sickly grass. It has also been described as chloros--the color of ashes; another calls it the color of a face 'blanched with terror'. Another described it as the horse being livid, the bloodless color of a corpse. You would use the root of the ancient Greek word when you describe the bilious color of chlorine gas that would seep from a wrecked tanker car and mists its poisonous way across the landscape, lethally leveling all life--plants and people alike--in its wake.

Seated on this bilious horse was a rider "named Death, and Hades was follow­ing close behind him". Furthermore, this rider called Death was given power and permission to kill one-fourth of the world's population.

What of the weapons of death? Sword, famine, plague and wild beasts for a few. Worse yet, these same revelations were given to Daniel, Moses, etc. In fact, some of the projections are quite awful to contemplate, "Wild beasts will rob them of their children, and destroy their cattle and herds, and make them few in number. The sword will avenge their breaches of the covenant. When they are gathered in their cities the pestilence will be among them. He will break the staff of bread and they will eat and not be satisfied". This was from John. From Ezekiel--heard a voice from out the ethers, "How much worse will it be when I send against Jerusalem my four dreadful judgments--sword and famine and wild beasts and plague--to kill its men and their animals"! Ah, but all the prophets say that there will be survivors--further, these four horsemen would ride over and over again throughout the ages.

Throughout the centuries the fourth horseman has ridden in warning to effect positive change. And--he rides again. To make you give a bit of thought to this matter before settling down to your local football game; "One quarter of the population of the earth" is precisely the prediction that a major Soviet scientist said (1983) would perish in the FIRST nuclear exchange between the superpow­ers. And there you are, beloved ones, with no survival shelters and leaders with "more important things to be done".

If man did not change of his ways and return his Mother Source to balance, he would find other nasty things in the woodwork. "The pestilence will cling to you until it has consumed you from off the land, which you go to possess. You will be smitten with consumption, with fever, and inflammation--and tumors, the scurvy and the itch, of which you cannot be healed. You will be smitten with madness and blindness and dismay of heart". Translated that means wast­ing, degenerative diseases, communicable diseases, cancers, deficiency diseases and incurable diseases such as VD, herpes simplex II, and AIDS. Mental illness and depression will rest upon the populace and there shall be addicted chil­dren and birth defects. There shall be endless and debilitating emotional trau­mas running rampant throughout the peoples. The cures for these things shall be kept from the people and hoarded by the controllers.

As the changes come upon the earth the starving wild animals shall hunt within the cities. You shall fall prey to animal and insect-borne epidemics. The evil ones shall roam the earth unrestrained, torturing and killing their human broth­ers. There shall be uncontrollable pests that shall eat the fields and feed on man. There will be torment so devastating that men will beg for death only to find that death eludes them. Man shall live as the wild beasts.

You would blame God? Well, so be it. While you are blaming God you might have been doing of your homework and finding shelter in his wings instead. All the programs which man promises to develop for bringing peace, plenty and longevity through science and technology will be eclipsed by a cataclysmic apocalypse and overturned in appalling brevity. For the ones who intend de­struction and enslavement of you the people have planned well and they will not go down easily.

WHAT ABOUT FAITHFUL AND TRUE

Now we get on to the fifth horse--the snow white horse. What does that vision mean? It means that the WORD of Truth shall come forth and the rider of that wondrous "horse" shall bear of his new name and man shall see that which he has done unto his Source. Man, however, will not awaken and see his plight until he has sunken to his lowest and most perilous point in all history--not until after the four horsemen have swept the lands and the bowls of the full seven seals have been emptied.

Man has lost the capacity to foresee and to forestall. He will end by destroying the earth itself if left unto his own devices.

So you are not left to your own devices past a given point where the higher Truth shall intervene and the cycle will end and the new begin. The word is being given unto you now. The messengers are at hand and the higher ones are arrived to show you the way home. We do not come in the form of flapping winged spirits. We come in a form you can relate to. We come as your brothers of higher knowledge. This school is closing, chelas. You are in the time of chaos and the play will be finished whether or not you are prepared. It is time to heed the truth of the word for you shall not be in the surviving of these things unless you awaken and get with the task at hand.

The hosts of heaven are at hand and the brothers of the cosmos stand ready. So be it.

Dharma, close this portion please. You are in the time known to the Indians as The Great Purification--will you perish or survive? It is your choice. Deny the messengers sent forth for your assistance and you have no way off your prison. I suggest you ponder these things most carefully.

In love and service I take my leave.

Salu,

Hatonn to stand-by. Thank you Dharma. Good Day.

주제글 정보