제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역) - 10 페이지
10/11 페이지 처음처음 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 마지막마지막

제목: 제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역)

Default 부록 IV

APPENDIX IV
    부록 4

LITTLE CROW SPEAKS
    리틀 크로우가 말하다

"Standing atop Bear Butte my eyes gazed out over the lands far below my vantage point. The wind blew in from the North and all about me everything was in movement, along with my Spirit. It was a very special time for me--for this was the time of my seventh vision quest. It had been a long and lonely journey this time for my Spirit and me for the pathway lay hidden; covered over by the tailings of all those who came this way in more recent times. But so few are aware of the proper reasons. The grandfathers sang on this night and the thunder of their drums rumbled across the darkened skies eventually fading away far off into the distant universe. Suddenly I was lifted---
    “베어 붓테 정상에 서서 내가 있는 지점의 훨씬 더 아래 땅을 쳐다보았습니다. 북쪽에서 바람이 불어 왔고 그리고 나의 영Spirit과 더불어, 내 주변의 모든 것이 움직이고 있었습니다. 나에게는 매우 특별한 기회였지요. -- 내가 일곱 번째로 영상 탐색여행을 하는 시간이었기 때문입니다. 최근 이 길을 온 모든 사람들의 행렬에 의해 차폐된; 비밀의 여정을 향한 나와 나의 영Spirit에게 이번의 그것은 길고 외로운 여행이었습니다. 하지만 그 올바른 이유를 깨닫고 있는 이는 아무도 없습니다. 오늘 밤 할아버지들은 노래를 불렀는데 그들의 우레 같은 북소리가 먼 우주 속으로 멀리 사라지면서 마침내 어두운 하늘을 가로 질러 우르르 소리를 울렸습니다. 갑자기 나는 들어 올려졌습니다. ---

"It sounds like the start of a wonderful story. A story about America’s favorite pastime--American Indians. And in particular it sets the scene for what so many feel to be the ultimate experience--a vision quest--which somehow will bring knowledge.
    “그것은 한 불가사의한 이야기의 시작처럼 들립니다. 미국의 마음에 드는 오락(소일거리) --미국의 인디언들에 대한 이야기입니다. 그리고 그것은 특히 매우 많은 이들이 궁극적인 체험 -- 어쨌든 지식을 가져다 줄 -- 영상 탐색여행 -- 을 느끼게 하는 길을 트고 있습니다.

"I was born, Little Crow, in the year 1933, a Dakota/Lakota. I was returned to this Earth plane only to share an infinite message with all life forms at the proper time. Permission to do so came during the early morning hours of January 5, 1987. To set the stage for this event were twenty two strikes of lightning, ending at exactly 2:22 a.m.; my spiritual number is twenty two (22).
    나 리틀 크로우는, 1933년, 다코타/라코타에서 태어났습니다. 나는 단지 적절한 시기에 모든 생명 형태로 무한한 메시지를 나누기 위하여 이 지구 비행체(행성)에 되돌아 왔습니다. 그렇게 하기 위한 허락은 1987년 1월5일의 이른 아침 시간에 일어났습니다. 이 사건을 준비하기 위하여 번개가 스물두 번 쳤고, 정확하게 새벽 2시22분에 끝나면서; 나의 영적 숫자는 스물둘(22)이었습니다.

*다코타Dakota - 미국의 중부 지역명; North Dakota와 South Dakota의 두 주로 됨; (略: Dak.).

"I share with you now the following information as it has been given for me to "only remember" over these many spans of time. I do not feel the need to support any of this information with any other written data or readings. For the source of this information is the same for everyone. THIS SOURCE, AS WE SHALL REFER TO IT, HAS ALWAYS BEEN AND WILL ALWAYS BE. WITH NO BEGINNING AND NO END. IT EXTENDS OUT BEYOND ITSELF AND COMES BACK TO FORM THE SACRED CIRCLE; INFINITY!
    많은 주기의 시간에 걸쳐over these many spans of time “오직 기억하기 위하여” 나에게 주어졌으므로 나는 여러분과 다음의 정보를 나눕니다. 어떤 다른 기록된 자료나 학식으로 이 정보의 어느 부분도 옹호할 생각이 없습니다. 이 정보의 근거는 다른 모든 것과 동일하기 때문입니다. 그 근거는, 우리가 그것을 인용하듯이, 늘 존재해 왔고 또 늘 존재할 것입니다. 시작도 없고 끝도 없이. 그것은 그 자체를 넘어 확장하여 신성한 순환circle을 이루기 위해 되돌아옵니다; 무한대로!

"We are travelers from unimagined regions of the universe with homelands in many places. This planet and the surrounding ones are the most recent stopping off places in this current form. Once more to act out the responsibilities of our selective realities, those being to accept who we are. No more! No less!
    “우리는 많은 곳에 모국을 갖고 있는 우주의 상상이 안 되는 여러 계층으로부터 온 여행자들입니다. 이 행성과 주위의 환경은 바로 현재의 형태로 (여행 중) 임시로 머무는 가장 최근의 장소입니다. 우리가 선택한 현실, 우리가 누구인지 인정하는 그 존재들에 대한 의무를 한 번 더 실행하기 위해서. 더도 아니고 덜도 아닙니다!

"Our ability to travel is determined by our faith and nothing more. For all of the progress we have made on this plane we are still only able to move the physical properties of our being. It is sometimes hard to imagine our first journey unto this place, this Mother Earth.
    “우리의 여행 능력은 우리의 믿음faith으로 결정되며 더 이상 아무 것도 없습니다. 이 행성에서 우리가 이룩한 모든 진보를 위하여 우리는 아직도 우리의 존재에 대한 물리적 특성을 옮길 수 있습니다. 어머니 지구인, 이곳으로의 우리의 첫 번째 여행을 상상하는 것은 때로는 어렵지요.

“And what of God? To the many peoples of this planet there have been offered hundreds of explanations of the who's, what's, where's, and the why's of God. Different religions have fought countless battles over whose truths should be accepted. Millions of souls have been forced into unnecessary vibrational changes in the name of God and conversions. Countries and lands have been stolen and destroyed in the name of God.
    “그리고 신God에 대한 것은? 이 행성의 수많은 이들에게 신이 왜, 어디에 (존재하는지), 무엇인지, 누구인지에 대하여 수백 번의 설명이 제공되었습니다. 서로 다른 종교들이 받아들여야 할 그 진실을 둘러싸고 무수한 전쟁을 벌였습니다. 수많은 영혼들이 신 그리고 전환(개종)이라는 명목으로 불필요한 진동 변화의 압력을 받아왔습니다. 여러 나라와 땅이 신의 이름을 빌어 도둑맞아 왔으며 파괴되었습니다.

"Leaders (as they call themselves) have ranted and raved throughout our brief history on this planet, forcing into our human mindset a system of fear and guilt. This guilt being so strong that humans had to devise various ways of escape, all self destructive and utterly confusing.
    "이 행성에서 우리의 주요 역사 동안 죽 지도자들(그들이 자신을 부르듯)은, 우리 인간의 심적 상태를 두려움과 범죄의 체제 속으로 억지로 밀어 넣으며 폭언하고 (미친 사람 같이) 소리쳤습니다. 그 범죄는 너무 강하여 인류는, 모든 자기 파괴와 완전한 혼란(으로부터) 도피할 여러 가지의 방법을 궁리해야만 하였습니다.

"Separation from the concept of God became the reality of the human being. Removal from center of the Source of all things left mankind struggling and blinded by age old analogies concerning God. Many came among the people pulling them in separate groups, turning them one against the other, using the written word to convince them of their superiority of one over the other. Darkness reigned and reigns yet!
    “신에 대한 개념으로부터의 분리는 인간이 생존하는 현실이 되었습니다. 삼라만상의 근원으로부터의 제거(떨어져 나옴)는 인류로 하여금 분쟁케 하였고 신에 관한 낡은 유추로 눈을 멀게 하였다. 다른 편보다 나은 우월성에 대하여 그들이 깨닫도록 기록 말씀을 사용하며, 반대편을 반격하게 하며, 사람들 사이에서 많은 이들이 그들을 이끌려고 따로 따로 왔습니다. 암흑이 지배하였고 아직도 지배하고 있습니다!

"There are examples upon examples and we could go on forever, seeing on the passing screen all that has occurred and the effect that these things have had upon the entire and related universe. The answer has always been simple and within our grasp, if only we were willing to take the responsibilities of our creative spirits.
    “많은 실례가 있으며 우리는 끊임없이 계속할 수 있었습니다. 일어난 모든 것과 전체 그리고 관계된 우주에서 있었던 그 일들의 결과를 지나가는 화면상에서 보면서 말입니다. 만일 우리의 창조적 정신에 대한 책임을 지려고만 했다면, 응답은 늘 간단하였고 또 우리의 통제 내에 있었습니다.

"You are of God and God is of you! The existence of God is only possible by our own existence. The maximum power of God at any one time is only in direct ratio to the numbers who have accepted their responsibilities of living within this concept. There was no beginning and there is no end, WE, our God-self, have been and will be--forever. We as human kind will exist in this vibrational form only as long as it takes for us to realize our relationships and our ultimate powers.
    “여러분은 신God에게 속하며 동시에 신God은 여러분에게 속합니다! 신God의 현존은 오직 우리의 생존에 의해서만 가능합니다. 신God의 최대의 힘은 언제나 이 개념 내에서 생존하는 책임을 수용한 이들의 수에 비례합니다. 시작도 없었고 끝도 없습니다. 우리의 신아God-self인, 우리는, 존재해 왔고 또 존재할 것입니다 -- 영원히. 우리가 우리의 책임과 궁극적인 힘을 깨닫는 한 인간 종족으로서의 우리는 오직 그 진동형태로만 존재할 것입니다.

"Dimensions have only been a creation, in concept, of mankind, and a pretty confused one at that. What it has done is to serve as a fuel for the fires of ignorance, hatred, greed, destruction, and all of those wonderful things which we as human beings have continued to hold up for our children to emulate. This has forced them to run faster and faster, all in pursuit of golden idols; running from God instead of towards God.
    "차원dimension은, 개념적으로, 인류의 창조물이자, 더구나 매우 혼란스러운 것이었습니다. 해낸 것은 무지와 증오, 탐욕, 멸망, 그리고 인간으로서의 우리가 겨루기 위하여 우리의 자손들에게 계속해서 나타낸 불가사의한 모든 일의 불꽃을 지피는 연료로 봉사하기로 한 것입니다. 그것은 황금의 우상을 추구하는 모든 것들이 더욱 더 빠르게 전해지도록 했습니다; 신God을 향하기보다 신God으로부터 전하면서 말입니다.

"We are all from the same Source, we are that Source; we are the God we seek. He even tells us He abides within. How can we not see the simplicity of this fact? We seek outside of ourselves what is within.
    “우리는 모두 동일한 근원Source으로부터 옵니다. 우리는 그 근원입니다; 우리는 우리가 찾고 있는 그 신입니다. 그는 우리에게 자신은 (우리의) 내면에 머무르고 있다고 말하기도 합니다. 그 단순한 사실을 어찌하여 우리는 이해할 수 없을까요? 우리는 내면에 있는 것을 우리의 외부에서 찾습니다.

"No' one'" is better or worse-we are the same, only in other forms. The time has now come to remove all of the stupid man made barriers to the pathways of acceptance and balance. There were no dimensions or separations of man from man created by God--only those we have created against ourselves. It is time to awaken. We are related to each and everything that ever has been or that will ever be. It is not only in the spiritual connection of which we speak, but it also refers to our physical connections as well.
    “누구도 더 낫거나 더 못하지 않습니다 - 우리는 동일한데, 다만 형태가 다를 뿐입니다. 이제 수용과 균형의 길에 장벽을 만든 모든 어리석은 자를 제거하기 위한 그 때가 되었습니다. 신에 의해 만들어진 인간과의 분리 혹은 차원은 없었으며 -- 우리가 우리 자신들에 대하여 만들었을 뿐입니다. 깨어나야 할 시기입니다. 우리는 늘 존재해 왔거나 존재할 각각의 모든 것과 관계되어 있습니다. 우리가 말하고 있는 영적인 연결뿐만 아니라, 마찬가지로 육체적으로도 연결되어 있습니다.

"This is to say that each and every thing that we do effects/affects everything else within the universe to the same degree that things which occur in the universe effects/affects our current vibrational forms. This in simplest terms means that we are RESPONSIBLE TO EVERYTHING ELSE for each and everything that we think or do. This is surely similar to the overall responsibility that we mistakenly attempt to put upon the shoulders of the mythical "man made" God that we have necessity in creating.
    그것은 우주에서 일어나는 일들이 우리의 현재의 진동 형태에 영향을 미치거나 효력을 주는 것과 같은 정도로 우리가 우주 내에 있는 그 외 모든 것들에게 영향을 미치거나 효력을 주는 각각의 모든 사물을 말하는 것입니다. 가장 단순한 이 말은 우리가 생각하거나 행하는 각각의 모든 사물을 위하여 그 외의 모든 것들에게 책임이 있다는 것을 의미합니다. 그것은 우리의 창조 (행위)에 인과관계를 가진 “사람이 만든” 신화적인 신의 어깨에 얹으려고 잘못 시도한 전체적인 책임과 매우 유사합니다.

"Everything is your relative and your responsibility. That is all and nothing more! (By the way, there are no greater rewards for anyone who comes to this conclusion, only discomfort and fitful nights of restless sleep.) So put aside all of the self indulging misconceptions that God created man to self indulgently "rule" over any thing or anyone. We must STOP PREACHING "DIVISION" and let us get on with the business at hand--our God responsibilities, to all of our relations.
    “모든 사물이 여러분과 관계가 있으며 여러분의 책임입니다. 그것이 전부이며 더는 없습니다! (그런데, 오직 불안하며 잠 못 이루는 불안정한 밤이라는 결론에 이르는 자 누구든지 더 큰 보상이 없습니다.) 그러므로 신께서 어떤 일이나 어떤 존재에 우선하여 자신을 관대하게 다스리기 위하여 인간을 창조했다 하는 자기 충족에 대한 모든 오해(그릇된 생각)을 없애버리세요. 우리는 “분열”을 가르치지 말고 모든 우리의 관계에 대하여, 우리가 신(이라는)책임감인 -- 바로 가까이에 있는 과업을 진행시킵시다.

"We have brought the world and its relative, the entire universe, to the point of destruction: SELF DESTRUCTION! When the big bang goes down, it won't be because of the Russians, or the Arabs, or anyone else. It will be because of our own selves. Nothing more and nothing less!!
    "우리는 세계와 그리고 그에 관련된, 전 우주를, 파멸의 시점까지 이끌어 왔습니다: 자기 파멸 (말입니다)! 대폭발이 일어나면, 그것이 러시아인들이나 아랍인들, 혹은 그 밖의 사람들 때문이 아닐 것입니다. 그것은 우리 자신들 때문일 것입니다. 더도 아니고 덜도 아닙니다!!

"We have such a "dimension" perception that it has done nothing but keep us blinded and confused as to our real purpose. It has served to turn us outward against all things that don't act, think, look, or worship like we do. We have wasted so much time buried in fragmentation that we have totally lost sight of our spiritual reality. Is it any wonder that our prayers are not heard--we are too busy praying for ourselves to even be able to receive a response. We become selfish, rude, and worst of all, doubtful of our very beings. Is it any wonder that we haven't been able to remember anything of importance?
    우리는 우리를 눈멀게 하고 우리의 진정한 목적을 혼란시킨 데 불과한 그“차원” 개념을 간직하고 있습니다. 그것은 활동(작용)하고, 생각하고, 보고, 혹은 우리가 행하듯이 숭배하는 모든 것을 향하여 우리들을 우리의 외부로 향하도록 봉사해 왔습니다. 우리는 조각조각 묻혀 버린 많고 많은 시간을 허비하여 영적인 현실에 대한 우리의 시각視覺을 완전히 잃었습니다. 우리의 기도들이 전해지지 않은 것이 좀 이상하지요? -- 우리는 우리 자신들을 위한 기도에 너무 바빠서 응답을 받을 수도 없습니다. 우리는 이기적이고 교만해졌는데, 가장 잘못된 것은 우리의 실제 존재에 대하여 의심하게 되었습니다. 중요한 어떤 것도 기억할 수 없었다는 것이 좀 이상하지 않나요?

"It is time for all of us to come together in the reality of our beings and return the Earth to the condition in which we found it. I give no consideration as to just when you got here, it remains your responsibility just as much as it is mine.
    우리 모두는 우리가 지은 조건으로 지구를 되돌리고 또 우리 존재의 본성 속에서 함께 와야 할 시기입니다. 나는 여러분이 여기에 도착한 때에 관하여서는 모르는데, 나의 책임만큼이나 여러분의 책임이 남아 있습니다.

"It makes no difference who caused what. Please don't waste conversation on the "economics of everything" argument--it doesn't matter any more. What does make a difference is our ability to get ourselves together and correct what we have done; we perhaps could if we really wanted to! But, it would call for all of us to come together and work out this dilemma.
    “누가 무엇을 야기했는가는 문제가 아닙니다. “전체의 경제학”에 대한 논쟁으로 소모적인 대화를 하지 마십시오 -- 더 이상 중요하지 않습니다. 중요한 것은 우리들이 함께 모여 우리가 저질러 놓은 것을 바로잡을 능력입니다; 우리가 진정으로 바란다면 아마도 해낼 수 있을지도 모릅니다! 하지만, 그것은 모두가 화해하도록 우리를 불러 이 난국을 해결토록 했을 것입니다.

"All colors of beings must accomplish this--it is the responsibility of all colors of beings. All mindsets of beings must come together and work together and all of us must come together--NOW!
    “모든 유색 인간들은 그것을 성취해야 할 필요가 있습니다 -- 그것은 모든 유색 인간들의 책임입니다. 모든 피부색의 인간들은 화해하고 서로 협력할 필요가 있습니다 -- 우리 모두는 화해해야 합니다 -- 당장!

"We come from the same place and to that place we shall in time return, but only after we have met our commitments and responsibilities--not before; certainly not before anyone else because we have been a better Jew, Catholic, Christian, Pagan or anything else that we care to utilize in an attempt to try and "slide by".
    “우리는 같은 곳에서 왔으며 그리고 적절한 시기에 그 곳으로 되돌아 갈 것입니다만, 우리의 실행과 책임을 겪은 후이지 -- 그 전이 아닙니다; 누구든지 그 전은 확실히 아닌데 우리가 더 나은 유대교도, 기독교도, 이교도이었거나 혹은 그 밖의 것에 애써 ‘빠져 들고자“ 시도하고 있었기 때문입니다.

"As the vision said, God will only exist when mankind accepts the fact that the spark within them is indeed the God-self! Are we capable of seeing the reality of God? FOR ALL MY RELATIONS, AHO!
    “선지자가 말했듯이, 신은 사람들의 내면에서의 섬광이 과연 신아God-self라는 사실을 인류가 받아들일 때만 신이 존재할 것입니다! 우리가 신의 본성reality을 이해할 수 있을까요? 나의 모든 진술을 위하여, 아호!

LITTLE CROW Excerpt: "SIPAPU ODDYSEY"
    “시파푸 오딧세이”에서: 리틀 크로우가 발췌.

Default 부록 V

APPENDIX V
    부록 5

REC #1 ESU JESUS SANANDA
    THU., JULY 27, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 345

WILL YE KNOW ME?
    그대는 나를 알지요?

Greetings in Radiance. Let it be known that the time of actual contact is most near. How is it man misses all the signs?Will ye ones ask to put your fingers into wounds of two thousand years age--? What of the wounds of this day? Well, I shall put my hands upon thy wounds of these two thousand years and ye shall be healed for our circle will be sufficient unto all things.
    빛 속에서 인사합니다. 현실에서의 접촉 시기가 아주 가깝다는 사실을 알립시다. 어찌하여 사람은 모든 전조들을 놓칠까요? 여러분 모두는 이천 년 전의 상처에 자신의 손가락을 대어 보기를 바라나요? 오늘날의 상처는 어떤가요? 자, 나는 그 이천 년에 대한 그대의 상처에 내 손을 얹을 것입니다. 그대는 치유될 것인데 우리가 모든 사물에 대하여 (그만한) 역량이 있기 때문입니다.

Will ye know Me? Yes, when the time is appropriate. I have been among you and ye did not know Me! Do not flinch and kick of thine selves, the time was not in appropriateness. Ye shall be touched by the Grandfather's hand and ye will know. It is only through the channels of the inner connection with the Great and Mighty Council that ones will be prepared for this, the Greater "Counsel". Men run about asking of "men"; they run to their church buildings and ask of ones trained already in doctrine from which he cannot deviate lest he be ex-communicated and defrocked.
    그대들은 나를 아시겠지요? 그렇습니다. 시기가 적절합니다. 나는 여러분 사이에 있었지만 그대들은 나를 식별하지 못했습니다! 움찔하여 자신을 걷어차지 마십시오. 시기가 적절하지 않았습니다. 할아버지(?)the Grandfather의 손이 그대들을 접촉할 것이고 그대들은 알 것입니다. 그것은 최고 심의회The Great and Mighty Council와의 내면으로 연결된 통로를 통해서인데 모든 사람들은 그, “대심의회”The Greater Counsel에 준비해야 할 것입니다. 사람들이 “사람들”에게 묻습니다; 그들은 자신의 교회 건물로 달려가서 축출되어(제명되어) 성직을 박탈당하지 않기 위해 벗어날 수 없는 교리에 이미 세뇌된(훈련된) 사람들에게 요청합니다.

Man does not receive of "the greater" from other men, for men have not the power to open up the flood-gates of knowledge unto them. The greater comes not by word, neither the written pages. The greater can only come from Spirit which is connected to the All Knowing Spirit of Man which abides within and is counseled from Higher Realms of Truth. Not all the books which man can write or gather together can contain the knowledge, wisdom, and learning which can be conveyed in one instant in and by the manner in which WE reveal the secrets which are so mysterious. All one must do is seek in truth and not for personal gain or pompous intent that he have a "higher" placement than his brother.
    사람이 다른 사람들로부터 “더 위대한(지식?)”를 받아들이지 않는데, (그것은) 사람들이 자신들을 향한 지식의 수문floodgate을 열 힘을 갖고 있지 않기 때문입니다. 더 위대한 지식은 말로 나타나지 않으며, 기록된 문서로도 나타나지 않습니다. 더 위대한 (지식)은 사람에 대하여 모든 것을 알고 있는 영Spirit과 연결되어 있는 영Spirit으로부터만 기인할 수 있습니다. 그 영Spirit은 내면에 머물고 있으며 진실(로 이루어진)상위 세계Higher Realm of Truth로부터 조언 받고 있습니다. 인간이 기록하거나 수집할 수 있는 모든 책이 우리가 드러내는 매우 불가사의한 비밀들 속에서의 (어떤) 방식으로 순식간에 전해지는 지식과 지혜, 학문을 포함할 수 없습니다. 누구든지 행해야 할 필요가 있는 모든 것은 진실 속에서의 탐구이며 개인적인 이득이나 사람이 자신의 형제보다 더 “상위의” 위치를 갖고자 하는 교만한 의도를 위함이 아닙니다.

MAN KNOWS NOT HIS SOURCE
    사람은 자신의 근원을 모른다

Yet man does seek and ask--they ask, of whom? They look, but-where do they look? They say this and that, but what does it avail them? Not with all their mantras have they gained wisdom in order to be wise. Neither have their decrees cleansed them. For the most part they pray unto a false or unknown god. THEY KNOW NOT THEIR SOURCE! Rules are laid down and followed that ones can remain within a social grouping with no discomfort and then fall into sleep that no ripples arise upon the waters that he may wear out his days in dreary, boring and unhappy activities to pass time away until his departure. He works and toys at "having" rather than "being had" by fellow men. He loudly speaks his opinions (always of other ones he has studied), and debates (argues) in attempt to sway another to his own selfish truth--most often just to bring peace into a quarrelsome and discomforting circumstance. Thy biggest activity is to go and watch another man participate in some thing or other or to go unto someone else's kitchen and fill thy bellies with abundant food which ye need not. YE ONES HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED LIFE! YE ARE STUMBLING IN "DEATH"--YE HAVE DEADENED EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.
    아직도 인간은 찾고 또 요청합니다 -- 그들은 누구에게, 요청합니까? 그들은 바라봅니다만, 어디를 바라봅니까? 그들은 이것 또 저것이라고 말합니다만, 무엇이 그들에게 쓸모가 있습니까? 그들의 모든 만트라가 현명해지기 위한 지혜를 주지 않습니다. 그들의 법령이 자신들을 정화시키지도 않습니다. 대개의 경우 그릇되거나 알 수 없는 신에게 간원합니다. 그들은 자신들의 근원을 모릅니다! 규정은 모든 사람들이 사회적 집단 속에서 불안 없이 살아남을 수 있도록 세워지고 따르게 됩니다. 그리고 죽을 때까지 시간이 지나가도록 지루하고, 지겹고 불행한 활동으로 자신의 생애를 허비하고 수면 위에서 파문ripple을 일으키지 않는 잠에 빠집니다. 사람은 동료들에 의해 “갖게 되기”보다는 오히려 “소유하며” 움직이고 즐거워합니다. 그는 자신의 의견을 (항상 자신이 연구한 다른 이들에 대하여) 크게 말하며, 자신만의 이기적인 진실을 위하여 다른 사람을 흔들려고 논쟁합니다 -- 이따금 싸우기를 좋아하는 불안한 상황에 화친을 제시하기도 합니다. 가장 큰 활동은 어떤 다른 일에 참여하는 다른 이를 가서 지켜보거나 혹은 그 외 어떤 이의 주방에 가서 그대들이 필요로 하지 않는 많은 음식으로 자신의 배를 채우는 것입니다. 그대들 모두는 결코 생명을 체험한 적이 없습니다!YE ONES HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED LIFE! 그대들은 “죽음”의 상태에서 망설이고 있으며 -- 자신의 주위에 있는 모든 것을 약화시켰습니다.

The just and the prudent will now be in the receiving of the greater mysteries, for it is now come when they shall be revealed unto you. I say: Behold the Hand of God move. See it move, and know ye that it moves, for by the Hand of God shall these things be revealed unto thee. This is the day of revelation-the Revelation of Revelations, wherein you shall have understanding of all former REVELATIONS. Ye are blessed.
    공정하고 신중한 사람은 이제 더 큰 신비한 것들을 받게 될 것인데, 지금은 그것들이 여러분에게 드러나기 위하여 왔기 때문입니다. 나는 말합니다: 신의 손이 움직이는 것을 보세요. 신의 손이 움직이는 것을 보세요. 그대들은 신의 손이 움직이는 것을 식별하세요. 신의 손이 그 일들을 그대에게 드러낼 것이니까요. 지금은 계시의 날입니다 - 계시(가 기록된)계시록, 그 속에서 여러분은 이전의 모든 계시를 이해할 것입니다. 그대들은 축복 받고 있습니다.

HEAR YE, I AM COME
    들으세요, 나는 돌아 왔습니다

For this, Dharma, I have put within your hand these things of former ages. Age after age there has been given revelation upon and following revelation, and yet, they are not understood. While I say unto you this day, there will now be understanding of the "former" revelations. So let there be understanding, patience and wisdom. The one who lives in the lie will kill his brother or his own mother, to keep of his lie hidden. The truth bringer is the one he kills first. Will thine brethren protect the gift? So be it, we shall see! Ye are ready again to throw her into the den of publicity so that ye need not commit thy worldly cache. So be it, ye ask for that which I can give more unto you and you give Me not that of which ye are not even in need.
    다르마, 이번에 이전former 시대의 그것들을 그대에게 넘겨주었습니다. 여러 시대에 걸쳐 계시와 다음의 계시가 주어졌는데, 아직도, 사람들은 이해하지 못했습니다. 오늘 그대에게 말하는 동안, 이제 “이전의” 계시들이 이해될 것입니다. 그와 같이 이해와, 인내와 지혜가 있을지어다. 거짓말을 밥 먹듯이 하는 자는, 비밀의 거짓말을 계속하기 위하여 자신의 형제 혹은 자신의 어머니를 죽일 것입니다. 진실 전파자는 그가 먼저 죽이는 자입니다. 그대의 형제가 그 선물을 보호하겠습니까? 그러할지니, 우리는 알아야 합니다! 너희는 다시 그녀를 공개의 굴로 던질 준비가 되어 있어 너희 세상의 땅굴에 억류할 필요가 없다. 그러할지어다. 너희는 내가 너희에게 더 많이 줄 수 있기를 바라고 너희는 너희에게조차 필요 없는 것을 나에게 주지 않는다.

How is it, friends, that there are ones among you who know not that I AM COME? How is it that they not perceive of the cloud? How can it be they think there is not a cloud? Do I make of my point? Ye can put proof in thy midst and it is missed--they will wait until thy weather men conjure up a new name for a "type" of cloud which has not ever existed before! Indeed!
    친구들이여, 내가 돌아왔음을 알지 못하는 이들이 여러분 중에 있음은 어떤 이유인가요? 구름the cloud을 알아채지 못함은 어떤 이유인가요? 어떻게 그들이 구름(으로 위장한우주선?)은 없다고 생각할 수 있나요? 내가 의견을 말할까요? 여러분 중에서 증명할 수 있는데 기회를 놓쳤습니다 -- 그대들의 기상 전문가들이 전에는 존재한 적 없는 구름 “형태”의 (우주선에 대한?) 새로운 이름을 생각해낼 수 있습니다! 확실합니다!

Well, I say: I AM COME! EVEN IN THE "CLOUD"! AND THEY DO NOT SEE! EVEN THY MILITARY TOYS SCOUT THE PERIPHERIES AND PERIMETERS AND HARDLY A BEING TAKES NOTE THEREOF, THEN THE REPORTS ARE "MISPLACED". They see not for the cloud is dense and their eyes blinded. Yea, blind and deaf are they, for they simply cannot seem to see and neither do they hear. The Word is placed before them and still it is not comprehended.
    자, 내가 말하겠습니다: 나는 돌아왔습니다. 바로 구름 속에 (있습니다)! 그런데 사람들은 못 봅니다! 여러분의 군사용 장난감이 바깥을 정찰하더라도 거기에 아무도 없는데, 그 후 보고서는 “잘못 작성됩니다.” 구름이 짙고 그들의 눈이 무감각하여 못 봅니다. 참으로, 그들은 눈과 귀가 멀었는데, 단순히 앞이 안 보이는 것처럼 보이며 듣지도 못하는 거 같습니다. 복음(혹은 성서)the Word이 그들 앞에 놓여 있는데 아직도 이해를 못합니다.

I am now speaking that they might have comprehension. I shall speak unto them in ways which are new and strange. I shall now write upon their heart that which they shall not forget. I shall do wondrous things, and I shall be as the Author and the Finisher of My Work. I shall give unto each of my ones a momentous experience that you might know-this has already been done in most instances and still, man calls it "luck"--"the way the cookie crumbles", etc. LISTEN CAREFULLY--NO MAN WILL ABORT THE PLAN OF WHICH I SPEAK! NO MAN SHALL ABORT THE PLAN OF WHICH I SPEAK!
    나는 지금 말하는데 그들은 이해했을지도 모릅니다. 나는 그들에게 새롭고 낯선 여러 방식으로 말할 것입니다. 나는 지금 그들이 잊지 말아야 할 것을 그들의 가슴에 쓰고 있습니다. 나는 불가사의한 일을 행할 것이며, 또 나의 일에 대한 작가이자 완성자가 될 것입니다. 여러분이 알고 있었을지도 모르는 중대한 체험을 나의 사람들 각자에게 줄 것입니다. - 이것은 대부분의 경우 이미 행하여졌으며 아직도 행해지고 있는데, 사람이 그것을 “운luck”이라고 합니다. -- “인간세상”, 등. 잘 들으세요. -- 내가 말하는 계획을 아무도 저지하지 못할 것입니다! 내가 말하는 계획을 아무도 저지하지 않을 것입니다!

I AM THE HOST OF HOSTS, AND I BRING WITH ME MIGHTY WARRIORS, LONG TRAINED IN THE WAY OF THE JUST AND PRUDENT. I KNOW THEM TO BE WORTHY OF TRUST, AND THEY ARE MIGHTY, ENDOWED WITH POWER AND TOTAL WISDOM.
    나는 만군의 주인이며, 정당하고 신중한 방식으로 오래 훈련 받은 강력한 전사들을 데리고 옵니다. 나는 그들을 믿을 만하다고 알고 있으며, 그리고 그들은 강력하고, 힘과 완전한 지혜를 부여 받았습니다.

ALL IS KNOWN, FOLLOW ME
    모든 것이 알려졌으니, 나를 따르세요

They have not taken up residence upon the Earth and are free of all bounds and bonds of Earth come to work with ye who are bounded by Earth. My ones are bound by no law save that of Creation and of "Love", which motivates their every act. They know the Earth--all the systems of Earth, man and animal, plants, yea--even unto the thoughts of each and everyone. Above all those things which you cannot comprehend, are they filled with knowledge. Every living thing is known well. The composition of all things are known. I say, there are not any secrets for they have learned their part; they are learned in the schools far beyond man's ability to know. NO MAN SHALL PUT THEM TO SHAME AND NO MAN CAN PREVAIL AGAINST THEM FOR THEY COME AS ONES FROM WITHIN THE ONENESS OF CREATION/CREATOR.
    그들은 지구에 거주하기로 정하지 않아 모든 한계로부터 자유롭습니다. 그리고 지구의 구속은 지구에 묶여 있는 그대들을 대상으로 삼고자 하였습니다. 율법에 얽매이지 않는 나의 사람들은 창조와 “사랑”의 (지구를) 구합니다. 그것(들)은 그들의 모든 행위를 자극합니다. 그들은 지구를 알고 있습니다 -- 지구와 인간, 동물, 식물의 모든 체계를, 참으로 (그렇습니다) -- 각각의 모든 이들의 생각조차도 (알고 있습니다). 여러분이 깨닫지 못하는 모든 것들을 초월하여, 그들은 지식으로 채워져 있습니다. 모든 살아 있는 것은 잘 알려져 있습니다. 모든 것들의 성분은 알려져 있습니다. 나는 말하는데, 어떤 비밀도 없습니다. 그들은 자신들의 분야를 익혔습니다; 알고자 하는 인간의 능력을 훨씬 넘어 그들은 학교에서 배웠습니다. 아무도 그들을 모욕할 수 없으며 아무도 그들을 이기지 못합니다. 그들은 창조/창조주의 유일성에 속한 존재들로서 왔기 때문입니다.

Precious little ones, I tell thee Truth. These ones are by far thy superiors. Think not that you are wise, man of Earth. You are lower than the "Angels". You have as yet not seen that which you shall become, for you are within a "low grade", and I say unto you: "Come forth", and you move not--you remain in apathy.
    소중하고 귀여운 이들이여, 나는 그대에게 진실을 말합니다. 그 존재들은 (그대보다) 훨씬 위의 조상들superiors입니다. 지구인이여, 자신이 현명하다 생각하지 마십시오, 여러분은 “천사들”보다 낮습니다lower. 여러분이 “낮은 등급”에 속해 있기 때문에, 아직까지 자신이 되고자 하는 것을 모릅니다. 그리고 나는 여러분에게 말합니다: “앞으로 나오세요.” 그런데 여러분은 움직이지 않습니다. -- 무감각하군요.

I stand ready to assist you when you pick up your feet and reach out your hand that I might touch it--be not deceived in this-"TRY ME!" PICK UP YOUR FEET; SEEK ME OUT; LOOK UNTO ME; ASK OF ME--BE AS ONE SELFLESS, AND I SHALL WALK WITH YOU ALL THE WAY AND CARRY YOU IF NEED BE.
    여러분이 힘차게 걸어 나와 내가 잡을 수 있도록 손을 내밀 때 나는 여러분을 도울 준비가 되어 있습니다. -- 이것에 속지 마십시오 -- “나를 시험해보세요! 힘차게 걸어 나와; 나를 찾아내세요; 나를 바라보세요; 나를 요청하세요 -- 사심을 버리고 하나가 되세요. 그러면 나는 그대와 함께 내내 걸을 것이며 또 필요하다면 여러분과 함께 할 것입니다.

I do not, however, give Myself unto the unjust and imprudent. I bow down unto the just and prudent who act and seek in selflessness. I heal those who seek and ask in truth and selflessness. I will not go into the den of the dragon; yet I will go down into the bottomless pit to find the just and the humble. I bow down unto the ones which give themselves that others might be lifted up. I give not to the braggart nor the bigot, for they find their reward in the plaudits of men.
    그렇지만, 공명치 않고 경솔한 이에게는 나를 나타내지 않습니다. 이기심을 버린 채 찾고 행동하는 공명하고 분별 있는 이에게 나는 머리를 숙입니다. 나는 진실과 무욕selflessness 속에서 찾고 요구하는 이를 치료합니다. 나는 뱀의 소굴에는 가지 않을 것이나; 올바르고 겸손한 이들을 찾기 위해 끝없는 구덩이 속으로 내려갈 것입니다. 나는 다른 사람들을 치켜 올리는 이들에게 허리를 굽힙니다. 나는 허풍 떠는 자에게도 (성품이) 괴팍한 이에게도 가지 않습니다. 그들은 사람들의 칭찬을 받으며 보상을 찾기 때문입니다.

They find their reward in man's flattery. I watch about your place and I see not that it has profited them. I say unto them: "You fools, what has it profited you?" I AM COME THAT YOU ARE NOT DECEIVED OF MEN, FOR THEIR FLATTERY IS LIKEN UNTO THE TACK IN YOUR SHOE WHICH WILL EAT AWAY AT YOUR FLESH UNTIL IT BECOMES INFECTED AND CRIPPLES YOU. AND YET, YOU ALL BEND BEFORE THE FLATTERY AND EVEN UNTO THE MOST SIMPLE HOMAGE. YE CANNOT SEEM TO BE SATISFIED WITH THE HOMAGE OF GOD OR MY BENDED KNEE UNTO YOU. SO BE IT.
    그들은 아첨하는 사람에게서 보상을 찾습니다. 나는 여러분이 있는 곳을 지켜보는데 그들에게 덕이 된 것이 (무엇인지) 모릅니다. 나는 그들에게 말합니다: “너희 어리석은 자들아, 그것이 너희에게 무슨 이득이 되었느냐?” 나는 여러분이 사람들로부터 속지 않도록 돌아왔습니다. 그들의 아첨(하는 말)은 병균에 감염되어 여러분이 불구가 될 때까지 여러분의 살을 파먹어 들어가는eat away 구두 속의 못(압정)과 같기 때문입니다. 아직까지, 그 아첨 앞에 그리고 그 가장 하찮은 경의 표시에 여러분 모두는 (머리를) 숙입니다. 그대들은 신의 경의 표시 혹은 여러분에 대한 나의 애원에 만족될 수 없는 듯합니다. 그러할지어다.

Blessed are they which shun man's flattery and find their reward in selfless service, asking naught of man. I say: Come follow Me and I shall show you many things which you have not seen nor even dreamed.
    사람의 아첨을 멀리하는 이들은 축복 받습니다. 사람에게 아무 것도 요구하지 않는, 헌신적인 봉사를 하며 자신의 보상을 찾으십시오. 나는 말합니다: 나를 따르십시오. 그러면 나는 여러분에게 본적도 없고 꿈꾸지도 못한 많은 것들을 보여줄 것입니다.

I promise you not fortune nor fame for ye will have no need of such; I promise you freedom, even as I am free. Think ye that I am an impostor, asking of you favor? I say unto you: I bow down Myself that you be lifted up! So be it that you shall give unto Me credit for being that which I AM, and I shall show unto you that which you have not seen or known. I promise you no miracles; I promise you Eternal Freedom and this is what shall profit you for all else follows.
    나는 여러분에게 행운(재물)이나 명성을 약속하지 않는데 그대들은 그러한 것이 필요하지 않기 때문입니다; 나는 여러분에게 자유freedom를 약속합니다. 내가 자유로운 것처럼 말입니다. 그대들은, 내가 여러분에게 도움을 청하는, 나를 협잡꾼이라 생각하나요? 나는 여러분에게 말합니다: 나는 들어 올려지는 여러분에게 절합니다(머리를 숙입니다). 여러분은 나의 존재에 대하여 나에게 신망을 주십시오. 그러할지어다. 그러면 나는 여러분이 못 보았거나 몰랐던 것을 보여드릴 것입니다. 나는 여러분에게 기적을 약속하지 않습니다; 나는 여러분에게 영원한 자유를 약속하며 그리고 그것이 여러분에게 다음에 올 그 외의 모든 것에 대하여 이득이 될 것입니다.

TAKE MY HAND
    내 손을 잡으세요

I SAY UNTO YOU AND BEST YOU HEED CAREFULLY MY WORDS: THERE HAS NOT BEEN ONE, EVEN THOUGH HE HAS BEEN AS ONE MILD AND GENTLE IN TRUTH AND BEAUTY; SELFLESS AND GIVING. HE HAS NOT BEEN UNTO YOU THE "DELIVERER": HE HAS NOT BEEN UNTO YOU "SAVIOR", I SAY: TO SAVE YOURSELF IS THE GREATER WISDOM! NO ONE CAN DO IT FOR YOU--NOT GOD. NOT ME. GOD GIVES GRACE THAT YOU MIGHT KNOW THE TRUTH OF IT--YOU WILL DO IT YOURSELF OR YOU WILL NOT BE SAVED. I SIMPLY STAND AT THE DOOR TO MEASURE YOUR INTENT, FRIENDS, I CANNOT DO IT FOR YOU.
    여러분에게 말하는데 내 말을 주의 깊게 들으세요.: 진리와 아름다음에 있어서 비록 그가 온화하고 상냥한 존재로 존재해 왔을지라도, 아무도 없었습니다; 헌신하고 양보하는. 그는 여러분에게 “인도자”가 아니었습니다: 그는 여러분에게 “구세주”가 아니었는데, 나는 말합니다: 여러분 자신을 구하는 것은 (내가 아니고)더 위대한 지혜입니다! 아무도 여러분을 위하여 그것(더 위대한 지혜를 이해하는 것)을 (대신)행할 수 없습니다. -- 신도 못합니다. 나도 못합니다. 여러분이 그 진실을 이해했다면 신GOD은 자비를 베풉니다. -- 여러분 자신이 그것을 행할 것이며 그렇지 않으면 여러분은 구원받지 못할 것입니다. 친구들이여, 그대들의 의도를 측정하기 위해 나는 그저 문(앞)에 서 있을 뿐입니다. 여러분을 대신하여 내가 행할 수 없습니다.

(* 여기서 “그”는, 2000년 전의 자신인, ‘임마누엘’을 지칭하는 듯합니다. *)

A MAN GOES TO THE RESCUE OF A MAN DROWNING AND IF HE KNOWS NOT HOW TO SWIM, BOTH PERISH. FIRST, BROTHERS, PICK UP YOUR OWN FEET AND "THEY" SHALL BE SHOWN THE WAY TO WALK, FOR I HAVE OPENED UP THE WAY AND FOR THIS AM I THE WAYSHOWER.
    어떤 사람이 물에 빠져가고 있는 사람을 구하는데 그가 수영을 못한다면, 둘 다 (물에 빠져) 죽습니다. 형제들이여, 먼저 힘차게 걸으세요. 그러면 “그들이” 걷는 길을 보여줄 것입니다. 내가 그 길을 열었기 때문이며 또 나는 길을 보여주는 자WAYSHOWER이기 때문입니다.

Place your hand in Mine and I shall lead you gently and you shall be dealt in justice. I know that which you need and I know your frailties; but you must come to recognize them also, that you can release them unto my tending. I am prepared to give unto you as you ask and are prepared to receive; no more and no less!
    여러분의 손을 내 손에 얹으세요. 그러면 내가 여러분을 친절하게 인도할 것이며 그리고 여러분은 공평한 대우를 받아야 할 것입니다. 나는 여러분이 필요한 것을 알고 있습니다. 또 나는 여러분의 유약함frailty을 이해합니다; 다만 여러분이 그것들을 인지할 필요가 있으며, 내가 손질하도록 그것들을 떼어버리세요. 나는 여러분이 요청하는 것을 여러분에게 제공할 준비가 되었습니다. 또 나는 (그 요청을) 받을 준비가 되었습니다. 더도 아니고 덜도 아닙니다!

Bear in mind, I AM HE which is sent to bear witness of My Father. Likewise do I send My Word out by My Servants, that they bear truthful witness of ME. Behold you ME, and I shall touch you and you shall be quickened and you shall know as I know. I am bound by My Word, and My Word is valid--there shall be no man to invalidate My Word. I am come that it be brought forth this day, the plan which is given unto Me--I SHALL DO OF MY PART. LET IT ALSO BE SAID THAT YOU HAVE DONE YOURS. SO BE IT AND SELAH. UPON THESE WORDS I PLACE OF MY SEAL.
    마음 속에 품으세요, 나의 아버지에 대한 증거를 갖고 파견된 그가 나입니다 I AM HE. 마찬가지로 나의 부하가 나의 말을 전하는데, 그들은 나ME에 대한 진실한 증거를 전하고 있습니다. 여러분 나ME를 보세요, 그러면 내가 여러분을 접할touch 것이며 그리하여 여러분은 소생할 것이며 또 내가 아는 것처럼 여러분도 알 것입니다. 나는 나의 말과 결합되어 있으며, 그리고 나의 말은 확실합니다. -- 나의 말을 무효화할 사람은 아무도 없을 것입니다. 나는 오늘 그것을 발표하려고 돌아왔습니다. 그 계획이 나ME에게 주어졌습니다. -- 나는 나의 직분을 다할 것입니다. 또한 여러분도 자신의 직분을 다했다고 말하도록 합시다. 그러할지어다. 그리고 평화 있을지어다. 이 말에 나의 증인證印seal을 찍습니다.

All ones had better be carefully interpreting the sequence of the script as written and be prepared. What you wait for is that which is the “final” trumpet blast in the peak of holocaust. Brothers, that is too late for thy mortal form. Will you hear Me? You have much to gain by hearing me and thy loss shall be great if ye plug of your ears much longer. My hand has written and having written, I move on. May you be able to understand that which is written by God, for thee!
    모든 것들은 기록되고 준비된 대로 그 연속되는 원고가 해석되는 것이 좋습니다. 여러분이 기다리는 것은 대파괴holocaust의 절정에 울리는 “최종”의 나팔소리입니다. 형제들이여, 그대의 인간 형태를 위해서는 너무 늦습니다. 여러분은 내 말을 듣고 있나요? 나에게 귀를 기울여 많은 것을 얻어야 합니다. 그대들이 자신의 귀를 더 이상 막고 있다면 그 손실이 클 것입니다. 나의 손은 기록했고 또 기록하고 있으며, 계속 (기록)하고 있습니다. 그대를 위하여, 신께서 기록한 것을 이해할 수 있기를!

I bless you, little ones of mine, I hold you close and secure within my wings. To my scribe, I am well pleased. Great will be the honor unto the scribes of Truth for the entire of the world will be against them; but, the world will be proven incorrect in perception and thy gift unto thy fellow man is infinite.
    나의 사랑하는 이들이여, 나는 그대들을 축복하며, 나는 여러분을 가까이 붙들어 나의 날개 속에서 안전하게 지킵니다. 나의 필기사에 대하여, 나는 무척 기쁩니다. 진실의 필기사들에게 큰 영광이 있을 것입니다. 세상 전체가 그들을 대적할 것이기 때문입니다; 그러나, 세상이 올바르지 않음을 알게 될 것이며 또 그대의 동료에 대한 그대의 선물은 무한합니다.

I await thy petitions for understanding that we can become attuned and that our understanding be explicit.
    우리는 명백하게 이해했으며 조화될 수 있음을 깨닫기를 나는 기대합니다.

I AM THAT I AM, SO BE IT.
    아이 엠 댓 아이 엠, 그리될지어다.

주제글 정보