제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역)
1/11 페이지 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 마지막마지막

제목: 제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역)

Default 제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역)

[ PJ-2 "AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL /그들은 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 불렀다"를 번역하여 주신 덕분에 많은 회원분들과 진실의 시간을 가졌고, 영혼의 성장를 갖도록 도움을 주신 'imokko님'께서 "PJ-3 SPACE--GATE"를 새로이 번역하여 주셨기에 이제 그 글을 연재하고자 합니다. 회원 여러분의 여정에 많은 도움이 되시길 바라며, 수고로움을 아끼지 않으신 imokko님께 다시 한번 감사드립니다.(운영팀 일동)]
    --------------------------

출처 ; 빛의 여정 / AHForum

PJ-03
    피닉스 저널 3권

SPACE--GATE (스페이스 게이트)

THE VEIL REMOVED (걷혀진 장막)

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

(1)

FOREWORD
    서문

[Link => http://abundanthope.net/pages/Phoeni...on_4190.shtml]

I am Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Commander in Chief, Earth Project Transition, Pleiades Sector Flight Command, Intergalactic Federation Fleet-Ashtar Command; Earth Representative to the Cosmic Council and Intergalactic Federation Council on Earth Transition. You may call me "Hatonn".

나는, 지구 변이 사업단, 플레이아데스 비행단 사령부, 지구변이 은하간 연합 심의회 및 우주 심의회의 지구 대표부인; 은하 은합함대 아쉬타 사령부의 최고 사령관, 계오르고스 세레스 하톤입니다. 여러분은 나를 “하톤”으로 부르셔도 됩니다.

Let there be no misunderstanding of WHO I AM! I come in this portion as a fourth dimensional Project Commander in charge of Earth Transition. As this is most thoroughly explained in other recordings from myself and others, I shall not cover it in this document.

내가 누구인가에 대한 오해가 없도록 하세요! 나의 직무는 지구변이를 지휘하는 4차원 사업단 사령관입니다. 이에 대해선 나 자신과 다른 사람들로부터의 이전other 기록에서 대부분 충분히 설명되었으며 나는 이 문서에서 그에 대하여 언급하지 않을 것입니다.

This document contains truth which can be validated. It comes forth in dictated format from myself to one of my transreceivers (recorder). There is nothing of "channeling" about it--it is via actual radio-type short-wave directly from my source into a receiver terminal. No hocus-pocus nor mystical hoopla. This recorder does exactly that--records. She is not privy to the information resources nor is she given to "interpretation" other than as any other reader would personally interpret.

이 문서는 정당함을 인정받을 수 있는 진실을 포함하고 있습니다. 그것은 나 자신이 나의 송수신기(기록기/녹음기) 중 하나에 구술하는 방식으로 전해집니다. 그것(구술방식)에 대하여 “채널링(영적교신)”은 없습니다 -- 그것은 공급원인 나로부터from my source 직접 수신 단말기로 (전해지는) 실제의 무선 전신 형태의 단파입니다. 주문呪文도 아니고 신비한 고리 던지기 놀이도 아닙니다. 기록기(녹음기)는 정밀하게 그것을 합니다 -- 기록합니다. 그 기기는 정보원에 대하여 비밀스러운 것이 아니며(또 어떤 다른 판독기reader가 스스로 번역해야 하듯이 “번역기”로 제공되는 것이 아닙니다.

We of the lighted brotherhood of the Cosmic and Galactic participants are ready to make our presence upon your place. We travel and act in the direct service and under Command of Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda. Sananda is aboard my Command Craft from whence He will direct all evacuation and transition activities as regards the period you ones call the End Prophecies of Armageddon.

우주 및 은하의 참여자인 빛의 형제들인 우리들은 여러분이 사는 곳에 우리의 모습을 나타낼 준비를 하고 있습니다. 우리는 사난다Sananda 에수 예수 임마누엘의 지휘 하에 직접적인 봉사로 여행하고 활동하고 있습니다. 사난다는 나의 우주선 사령부에 탑승하고 있으며 그곳에서 그는 여러분들이 아마겟돈의 종말 예언이라 하는 그 시기에 즈음하여 모든 대피와 변이활동을 지시할 것입니다.

He has organized placement for His peoples and will oversee all operations as regards His people. All Intergalactic Fleets are under His command, and for purposes of evacuation, those details are in most capable hands of one called, simply. Commander Ashtar.

그는 그의 사람들을 배치할 장소를 준비하였으며 또 그의 사람들에 관하여 (실시되는) 모든 작전을 내려다 볼 것입니다. 모든 은하 함대는 그의 지휘 하에 있으며, 그리고 대피를 위하여, 그 구체적인 사항들은, 단순히, 여러분이 말하는, 가장 역량 있는 아쉬타 사령부의 수중에 (준비되어) 있습니다.

There will be more and more frequent contact with ones of human format by ones of our commands. You will ask any energy form contacting you, to identify. Demand that if the energy is not of the "light" of the Divine Source to remove itself. DO NOT ENTERTAIN ANY/AND ALL ENERGY FRAGMENTS WHO APPEAR TO YOU, FOR MORE AND MORE OF THE DARK ENERGY FORMS ARE MAKING CONTACT.

우리 사령부의 존재들과 인간 형태의 존재들은 (서로) 더욱 더 잦은 접촉이 있을 것입니다. 확인하기 위하여, 여러분은 여러분을 접촉하는 어떤 형태의 에너지(=외계의 존재 혹은 개체)라도 요청할 것입니다. 그 에너지가 신성의 근원에 속하는 “빛”이 아니라면 그것을 제거하도록 요구하십시오. 여러분에게 나타나는 모든 그리고 어떤 에너지 단편들(개체들) (아무나) 환대하지 마십시오. 많고 많은 사악한 (어둠의) 에너지 형태들이 접촉하려 하기 때문입니다.

EXTREME CAUTION: DO NOT RUN HOP ABOARD ANY SPACE CRAFT WHICH MIGHT LAND--CAUSE THE ENTITIES TO IDENTIFY THEMSELVES. INSTRUCTIONS FOR IDENTIFICATION OF THE INTERGALACTIC COMMANDS ARE BEING PRESENTED CURRENTLY AND WILL BE FORTHCOMING IN A MASSIVE WAY VERY SHORTLY.

극히 주의할 점: 착륙할지도 모르는 모종의 우주선에 뛰어가 탑승하지 마십시오 -- 그 존재들로 하여금 자신들을 증명하도록 하십시오. 은하 사령부들의 증명을 위한 지침들은 현재 제시되고 있으며 많은 방식으로 매우 신속하게 도울 것입니다.

This document is for the purpose of awakening you to the horrendous lie that has been perpetrated against you ones. I am giving it to insure protection of those human ones who dared bring it into the open, and yet risk their lives having done so. I dedicate it to the ones who dared and have been mocked, ridiculed and persecuted for having dared to give you help to "save" yourselves from the lies. I go on record to my adversaries herewith and place them on formal notice: YE SHALL NOT HARM ONE HAIR OF MY WORKERS. YOU SHALL REAP BITTERNESS IF YOU BRING PHYSICAL HARM UNTO THEM.

이 문서는 여러분들에게 대적하여 저질러져 온 끔찍한 거짓말에 대하여 여러분을 깨울 목적으로 (작성되고) 있습니다. 나는 그것을 공개하려고 하는 사람들에 대한 보호를 보증하고 있으며, 그리고 더욱이 목숨 걸고 그리 하고 있는 그들(에 대한 보호를 보증합니다). 나는 (이 문서를 공개하려고) 감행하였고 또 그 거짓말로부터 여러분 자신들을 “구하기” 위한 도움으로 박해 받은 사람들에게 그것을 드립니다. 나는 이 문서와 더불어 적들에 대하여 기록을 계속하며 그리고 그들에게 공식적인 주의를 줍니다: 너희는 나의 일꾼들에게 머리카락 하나도 해하여서는 안 되리라. 너희들이 만일 나의 일꾼들에게 물리적인 손상을 가하면 쓴맛을 볼 것이니라.

Now, I shall tell you who I am in my Higher Command. I AM ATON. Perhaps you might wish to look up that label for it might prove to be quite important to you. I shall see to it that these instructions are carried forth, so I suggest there be no toying with this as some game of sorts to be discounted, at your next little seminar gathering of the flying saucer clubs and crystal worshipers. Your time of playing at star readings, Ouija boards and Tarot, to seek your fortunes, is over.

이제, 여러분에게 나의 상위 사령부에 있는 나에 대하여 말하려고 합니다. 나는 아톤ATON입니다. 아마도 여러분은 방문을 바랐을 테지요. 그것이 여러분에게 매우 중요함을 입증하려 했을지도 모르기 때문입니다. 나는 이 지시들이 이후 추진되도록 돌볼 것입니다. 그래서 가치 없는 어떤 종류의 게임처럼 이것과 더불어 장난하는 것은 안 됩니다. 비행접시 크럽들과 예언crystal 숭배자들을 불러 모으는 차기의 작은 세미나에서 말입니다. 여러분의 행운을 찾기 위한 (=점占을 보기 위한), 별자리 읽기와, 점판占板, 카드 놀이의 시대는 지났습니다.

Earth is going to march right through evolution, transition, tribulation, new "birthing" and new "berthing" just as written. You need no psychic reader to tell you how it will be. You can hide your head in your sand bucket; it will change nothing.

지구는 진화와, 변이, 재난, 새로운 “탄생”, 기록된 대로 새로운 “정박”을 거쳐서 바로 행진하고 있습니다. 모든 그것이 어떻게 될지 말해 주는 심령 판독자가 필요하지 않습니다. 여러분은 자신의 머리를 모래(가 가득한) 양동이에 감출 수 있습니다; 아무 것도 변하지 않을 것입니다.

There are detailed and magnificent plans in operation to cause the transition to be quite survivable and workable for those of you who so choose to work with us and not in the enemy camp. The Evil Forces shall be met and stopped, but it will be a most unpleasant confrontation.

변이를 일으키는 작업 중에 적의 편에서가 아닌 우리와 함께 일하기를 선택하는 여러분을 위해 일할 수 있고 실로 살아남을 수 있도록 하는 구체적이고 장엄한 계획이 있습니다. 악의 세력들을 만나 저지될 것인데, 그것은 가장 불쾌한 대결이 될 것입니다.

The Master Esu Jesus Immanuel Sananda is returned and awaits the appointed time. If you want information I suggest heartily that you contact Phoenix Source Distributors for any and all information. We will be printing it in numerous volumes as fast as our scribes can receive.

대사 에수 예수 임마누엘 사난다는 돌아와서 그 약속한 때를 기다리고 있습니다. 만일 여러분이 정보를 원한다면 어떤 것이든지 모든 정보를 얻기 위해 피닉스 자료 배포자를 접촉하기를 나는 진심으로 제안합니다. 우리는 우리의 서기들scribes이 빠르게 수신하는 만큼 (빠르게) 여러 권으로 그것을 인쇄할 것입니다.

I dedicate this work to all who have taken a stand for Truth.

나는 진실을 위해 분명한 입장을 취하는 모든 사람들에게 이 작품(PJ)을 헌납합니다.

And of course, my infinite love and appreciation to Dharma, who works hours each and every day in our service. This is but a tiny portion of her works. I so honor my small circle who are in the building of physical foundations and yet also see to it that these words are carried forth in truth and dispersement. Also to those who give such unselfish support in so many other ways, without which help we could not proceed. Blessings be yours, little ones, as ye are cherished beyond thy ability to comprehend.

그리고 물론, 다르마에게 나의 무한한 사랑과 감사를 드립니다. 그는 우리에게 봉사하기 위하여 매일 많은 시간을 바치고 있습니다. 이것은 그녀가 하는 작업의 작은 부분일 뿐입니다. 나는 물질적인 기금을 마련하고 있는 나의 작은 써클에 존경을 표하며 또 이제 이 말들이 진실과 전파 속에서 추진되도록 신경을 쓸 것입니다. 그리고 우리의 도움 없이, 여러 가지 방법으로 사심 없는 지원을 제공하고 있는 이들에게도 (나는 존경을 표합니다). 그대들의 이해(하는 범위를) 넘어서 그대들은 소중히 여겨질 것이며, 그대들에게 축복이 있을지어다.

I request this book be brought to the public with all haste for the physical protection of some of thy brothers rests heavily upon its promptness.

나는 이 책을 신속하게 대중에게 전달되기를 요청합니다. 그것으로 인하여 편히 쉬지 못하는 몇몇 그대의 형제들을 보호하기 위해서입니다.

I PLACE MY SEAL UPON THESE WRITINGS OF TRUTH. YOU ONES MUST AWAKEN NOW FOR YOU HAVE SLEPT TOO LONG AND YOUR WORLD IS CRUMBLING DOWN AROUND THY FEET. YOU ARE IN THE FINAL COUNTDOWN.

나는 이 진실의 기록들을 인증합니다. 그대들 모두는 이제 새롭게 태어나야 합니다. 여러분은 너무 오랫동안 잠을 잤으며 여러분의 세계는 그대의 주위에서 부서지고 있기 때문입니다. 여러분은 마지막 초읽기에 놓여 있습니다.

I AM ATON
    나는 아톤입니다.
    Last edited by web master; 2014-03-02 at 15:26.

Default SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED/ 2회 - By G.C. HATONN / 번역imokko

[출처 ; 빛의 여정 / AHForum]

(*역자 주해 ; 원문의 SPACE--GATE는, 우리말로, 우주-통로..와 같이 보이는데, 번역하다 보니, 우주와의 어떤 스캔들(추문)을 의미하는 듯하여, 그런 개념을 포함하여, 그대로, '스페이스 게이트'라 제목을 붙이겠습니다. 즉, 지구 강대국들의 우주와의 어떤 스캔들...을 의미하는 듯합니다. 이제 하톤(CM)님의 피닉스 저널 3권 - 1장이 시작됩니다. *)

PJ 03 (피닉스 저널 제 3 권)

SPACE--GATE (스페이스 게이트)

THE VEIL REMOVED
    걷혀진 장막

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

Link =>
    http://abundanthope.net/pages/Phoeni...p_2_4201.shtml

CHAPTER 1
    1장
    [CHAPTER 1 - (1)(2)]

REC #2 HATONN
    FRI., AUG. 18, 1989 11:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 002

Commander Hatonn present. I see, Dharma, that your mind is scrambled and it annoys you. Leave it in my hands please.

사령관 하톤이 참석합니다. 다르마, 나는 그대의 마음이 혼동되어 당신을 괴롭히고 있음을 알고 있습니다. 나에게 맡겨 주십시오.

We are going to continue to separate spiritual matters as regards soul survival from things of state and human matters. This is, of course, as much as is possible. It only means that we will effort to keep the documents somewhat in that format of order.

우리는 불안한 사태와 인간의 문제로부터 살아남는 영혼soul에 관해서는 영적인 문제를 분리하려고 합니다. 이것은, 물론, 될 수 있는 대로 많이 (할 예정입니다). 그것은 단지 우리가 이 문서를 어느 정도 요구하는 형태로 유지하려고 노력할 것임을 뜻할 뿐입니다.

A NEW PUBLICATION
    새로운 출판

These portions will be for a new publication, or two, or three. The number of segments and separate publications will depend on the amount of material. We desire to get it to the people as quickly as possible, so we may publish in segments that one batch of information can be circulating while we write the next. Let us just wait until it falls into order. Dharma is feeling overwhelmed and critically needs rest. It gets harder for her to accept the things coming forth and we must take time to allow her to handle it.

이 부분은 한 번, 혹은 두 번, 혹은 세 번의 새로운 출판에 대하여 말합니다. 나누어지는 출판의 수는 내용의 양에 따를 것입니다. 우리는 이 문서가 되도록 빨리 사람들에게 제공되기를 바랍니다. 그래서 우리는 우리가 다음 부분을 쓰고 있을 동안 한 묶음의 정보가 배포될 수 있도록 여러 권으로 출판할지도 모릅니다. 안정될 때까지 기다립시다. 다르마는 압도된 느낌이며 결정적으로 휴식이 필요합니다. 그녀가 앞으로 다가올 사태들을 수용하기엔 더 어렵습니다. 그녀가 그것을 취급할 수 있도록 우리는 시간을 가져야 합니다.

I will please need the "Banking (Grey Men) audio tape" transcribed, but first, I think it is time we dealt with the "UFO" situation in some detail.

나는 미안하지만 “뱅킹 (그레이 멘) 오디오 테이프” 복사본이 필요한데, 하지만 먼저, 어느 정도 자세히 “UFO”(에 대한) 정세를 다룰 때라고 나는 생각합니다.

This matter must be set to straight in that you must realize that what will be coming into your attention is not of the Lighted Brotherhood. I warned you in the early days of contact (in fact Grandfather warned you on the 19th of August, 1987) that the Lighted Space Brotherhood would be blamed for many, many things. It will thusly come about for all will be lumped into one binded grouping which is most erroneous. There is the group of small grey beings that are in total infiltration within your government, etc. They have been very clever, as is their trait, for they have the "big boy" leader himself, Satan, at helm and between your military, government and scientific community mingled with their misdirected lies and false information, you are in serious, serious trouble.

그 사건(사태)는 숨김없이 전해져야만 합니다. 여러분이 ‘주의attention'해야 할 것이 빛의 형제관계(형제애)에 대한 것이 아님을 깨달아야 합니다. 나는 접촉 초기에 (사실상 1987년 8월19일 할아버지Grandfather(..?)께서 여러분에게 경고했습니다) 빛의 우주 형제 (단체)가 많고 많은 사건에 책임을 지게 될 것임을 경고했습니다. 따라서 모든 것이 가장 잘못된 상태로 하나로 묶여지는 일이 일어날 것입니다. 여러분의 정부government 등etc의 내부로 완전히 침투되어 있는 그레이 존재들로 이루어진 작은 그룹이 있습니다. 그들의 특성(얼굴 생김새)가 그렇듯, 그들은 매우 영리하였는데, 그들이 사탄이라는, 실권을 쥐고 있는 지위에 그리고 잘못 인도하는 거짓말들과 허위의 정보로 뒤섞인 여러분의 군사, 정부, 과학계에 그 자신이 지도자인 “빅 보이”를 갖고 있기 때문입니다. 여러분은 심상치 않은 문제 속에 놓여 있습니다.

Your government is fully aware and has been working steadily at self-survival of the top echelon "leaders" of your country since the early 1950's. I am going to name names and code operations and integrate these things for you. I will give valid input where lies prevail. This will be a lengthy document so, Dharma, we shall take it step by step and no, you will not "blow up" on me--you just type what I give you, little sister.

여러분의 정부는 모두 알고 있으며 또 1950년대 초기 이후 여러분의 정부는 국가 최고 계층의 “지도자들”에 대한 자기생존을 위해 꾸준히 작업해 왔습니다. 나는 여러분을 위하여 명칭과 암호 조작과 그것들을 조합한 것들을 지적하려고name 합니다. 나는 거짓말들이 압도하는 곳의 확실한 정보를 제공할 것입니다. 다르마, 그래서 이것은 긴 문서가 될 것이며, 우리는 그것을 한 걸음 한 걸음 진행해야 할 것입니다. 안 됩니다. 그대는 나(or 내가 말한 것)에 대하여 과장하지 않을 테지요--귀여운 여형제여, 그대는 내가 그대에게 제공하는 것을 단지 타이핑만 하세요.

(*역자주 ; 여러분의 정부 => 주로 “미국 정부”를 지칭합니다.)
    (* 다음은 미국, 중국..등 지구에 추락한 우주선과 거기에 탑승했던 외계인 처리에 대한 진술입니다. *)

CRASHED SPACECRAFT
    추락한 우주선

For many, many years rumors have persisted that the U.S. government has in its possession spaceships manufactured on other worlds, as well as the occupants of these interplanetary craft; some dead and some yet alive.

여러 해 동안 미국 정부는 다른 세계에서 제조한 우주선들을 보유하고 있다는 소문이 지속되어 왔습니다. 어떤 것은 폐기되었고 어떤 것은 아직 작동되고 있는; 행성 간(을 왕복하는) 우주선들을 갖고 있는 것처럼 말입니다.

In your late 1940's and early '50's both Army and Air Force military units--on direct orders from the Pentagon--rushed to the site of several crashes in the Southwestern part of the United States and carried away the UNEARTHLY remains of both the craft and alien occupants. The wreckage and bodies were eventually put into "deep-freeze" storage (literally and figuratively) at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio.

1940년대 후반과 1950년대 초기 육군과 공군은 모두--펜타곤의 직접 지시로--미국 남서부지역의 몇몇 (외계 우주선) 추락 지역에 달려갔고 그리고 섬뜩하게도 (추락한) 우주선과 외계인들을 수거했습니다. 잔해들과 시체들은 결국 (글자 그대로 또 비유적으로) 오하이오, 데이톤에 있는 라이트-패터슨 공군 기지“냉동deep-freeze” 저장 상태로 들어갔습니다.

According to your own military sources who later went against orders and talked, the infamous Hangar 18 was used for this purpose. Rightly so, among much other covered up operations and information. Your own Barry Goldwater made several requests and efforts to be permitted to check the contents of the hangar and was never allowed within the installation. There are dozens of other top-ranking persons but I think you will all recognize the label of Barry Goldwater.

나중에 명령(훈령)에 불응하고 말한 여러분의 군 정보원에 따르면, 악명 높은 격납고18Hangar 18은 이 목적을 위해 이용되었습니다. 정확히 그렇습니다. 다른 많은 은폐된 작전들과 정보들 중에서 말입니다. 여러분의 배리 골드워터는 격납고의 내용을 점검하도록 허락할 것을 여러 번 요구했고 노력했으나 군사시설의 범위 안에서 결코 허락되지 않았습니다. 거기에는 수십 명의 최고위 인물들이 있으며 다만 나는 여러분 모두 배리 골드워터라는 명칭을 인식할 것으로 압니다.

Now, don't be confused by names and places for I will point out something right now--you cannot trust anyone in the government or military at this point.

자, 이름과 장소를 혼동하지 마십시오. 내가 바로 지금 무언가를 지적할 것이기 때문입니다. -- 여러분은 지금 정부government 혹은 군부에 있는 누구도 믿을 수 없습니다.

At one point there was actually a "tug-of-war" going on between various branches of the government as to who was to get final access to these spacecraft. Then FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, said in a signed memo: "We must insist upon full access to the discs discovered." For instance, in the Louisiana case, the Army grabbed the discs and would not allow the FBI to have it for examination. Then, similarly, in 1973, Henry Kissinger telexed your embassy in South Africa to attempt to recover a UFO that had gone into the jungle there. Note! That was a craft from Koldas, very friendly with the people in the area, for there are exchange bases there where Koldasians experience routine Earth missions--but somehow a crashed or disabled craft is up for grabs. But these ones proclaimed to wish to bring these bits of information and covered-up findings to the public.

한 때 이들 (추락한) 우주선에 결적정인 접근을 한 자가 누구였는가에 대하여 정부의 분파 사이에서 일어나는 “분쟁tug-of-war"이 실제로 있었습니다. 그 때 FBI 국장 J. 에드가 후버는, 서명한 쪽지에서: “우리는 그 발견된 비행접시에 완전한 접근을 했다고 주장해야만 한다.”고 말했습니다. 예를 들어, 루지애너 주州의 경우, 육군은 그 비행접시들을 움켜쥐고 FBI가 그것을 조사하도록 허락하지 않았을 것입니다. 그 다음, 똑같이, 1973년에, 헨리 키신저는 남아프리카에 있는 여러분의 대사관에 그쪽 밀림에 들어가 버린 UFO를 찾아내도록 하라고 전송했습니다. 주목하세요! 그것은 그 지역의 사람들에게 매우 친숙한, 콜다스에서 온 한 대의 항공기였는데, 콜다스 사람들이 지구Earth 임무를 반복하여 체험하는 곳인 거기에는 교환기지들이 있었기 때문입니다 - 그러나 어쨌든 추락했거나 못 쓰게 된 항공기는 낚아 채입니다. 그러나 그들은 그 하찮은bits of 정보와 은폐한 습득물들을 가져오도록 선언했습니다.

(*역자주;추락하여 끌려간 외계인과 수거한 우주선/사체에 대한 이야기는 계속되고 있습니다.)
    Last edited by gomiruart; 2010-10-12 at 18:30.

주제글 정보