APPENDIX II - (1)
부록 II - (1)

REC #1 ESU JESUS SANANDA
SUN., MAY 28, 1989 6:00 A.M. YEAR 2, DAY 284

Jesus here in the glory of the new day. I greet you with blessings of Truth and clarity of thought.
영광의 새 하루입니다. 진실에 대한 축복과 맑은 생각으로 여러분에게 인사합니다.

SIGNS 전조

First, I will speak of "signs", then as we move on I will speak of individual needs. Know that the plan is well laid and if you continue in thy works we shall, together, find the way.
우선, 나는 “전조들signs”에 대한 이야기를 하고, 다음 진행하면서 개개인의 필요사항에 대하여 말하겠습니다. 계획은 잘 세워져 있고 여러분이 자신의 일들을 계속하면 우리는, 함께, 그 길을 찾아낼 것입니다.

Many of you ones are finding maximum stress coming within thy lives. Illness of great severity will strike some in an effort of the Dark Brotherhood to bring thy works to a halt. Some will find more and more personal unrest in relationships, confusion, lack of direction and general upheavals in belief systems. You will again be torn into the direction of "searching"; being pulled into psychic predictions "to see if you have missed a thing". Take care, precious ones, take care for the more important ye are to the cause of transition, the more constant will be the bombardment. I am going to repeat something which Commander Hatonn has stated many times: "If thy life seems to be nonproductive, confused and filled with unrest; look carefully to seeif perhaps ye are in the wrong place, moving in the wrong direction." Satan projects these self-imposed circumstances upon thy mind; ye weary of the "wait" or ye feel isolated and rejected, worthless and incompetent-completely confused as to thy path.

많은 이들이 자신의 생활 속에서 오는 크나큰 압박을 느끼고 있습니다. 지하조직the Dark Brotherhood이 여러분의 일을 정지시키기 위한 노력의 하나로 심히 가혹한 질병이 누군가에게 닥칠 것입니다. 어떤 이들은 (사회적) 관계에서의 더욱 더 많은 개인적인 불안과 신념 체계에서의 혼란, 방향 결핍 그리고 일반적인 대변동을 느낄 것입니다. 여러분은 “어떤 것을 잃어 버렸는지 알기 위하여” 심령적 예언 속으로 끌어당겨지면서; “탐색“의 방향 속으로 다시 분열될 것입니다. 사랑하는 이들이여, 조심하세요. 그대들이 변이의 원인임이 중요할수록 불변이 충격이 될 것임에 유의하세요. 나는 사령관 하톤께서 여러 번 언급한 말을 반복하겠습니다: “만일 그대의 삶이 비생산적이며, 혼란되고 불안이 가득한 것처럼 보인다면; 그대가 잘못된 곳에 있는지, 잘못된 방향으로 움직이는지 주의 깊게 살펴보십시오.” 사탄은 그대의 마음에 (여러) 자기-기만 환경을 설계합니다; 그대들은 “기다림”에 지치거나 고립되었고 거절당했으며, 가치 없고 무능력함을 - 자신의 길(=여정)에서 완전한 혼란을 느낍니다.

The hardest blow is to thy ego in that he will cause you to be much less than ye are; then, he will promise "take my route which is the easy way, and I will restructure thy life in abundance and fulfillment." He just never gets around to doing so. Remember, he cannot create; he can only play to your own free will choices.
가장 힘든 강풍blow은 그대들의 에고ego에 대한 것인데, 그는(=사탄은) 그 속에 그대가 현재의 자신보다 훨씬 못하다는 (느낌 or 인식)을 일으킬 것입니다; 그 다음, 그는 “나의 길은 편안하니 나의 길을 택하라. 그리고 나는 너희의 삶을 풍요롭고 충족하게 재건축할 것이니라.”고 약속합니다. 그는 결코 그렇게 하기를 손도 대지 않습니다. 기억하세요; 그는 창조할 수 없습니다; 그는 오직 그대가 갖고 있는 자유의지를 갖고 놀 수 있을 뿐입니다.

Ah so, ye lash out "Then get us the things we need to do 'your' projects and we will get on with it". Will you? Have you? What do you do with delays? Do you continue to wait impatiently while threatening to "leave" the projects? Or do thee work harder at bringing forth the abundance? Do you think this is not of the testing? Why do you question God as to "why" these things happen? Why do you not question Satan as to "why" he has pulled thee down further? Why have you let him in that he may do so?
아, 그래서, 그대들은 비난합니다. “그러면, ‘당신의’ 계획을 실행하는 데 필요한 것들을 주십시오. 그러면 우리는 그것을 갖고 진행시키겠습니다.” 그렇게 하실 건가요? 해드릴까요? 지체되면 어떻게 하겠습니까? 그 계획에서 “떠나라”고 협박하면 참고 기다리겠습니까? 아니면 풍요한 삶을 위해 더 힘들여 일할 건가요? 이것이 시험이 아니라고 생각하나요? 왜 여러분은 신께서 “왜” 이 일들을 일으키느냐고 묻습니까? 왜 여러분은 사탄이 “왜” 그대들을 넘어뜨리려 하느냐고 묻지 않습니까? 여러분은 왜 그를 그렇게 하도록 합니까?

How many ones who act as Judas do thee need in thy projects? How long will thee stand when the going gets really tough? How long will you stay untempted when the going appears to bring incredible power and monetary abundance? But most of all, why do ye continue to "blame" the cosmic brothers and unseen guides? Why do you continue to "blame" God thy Father for thy abuses and hardly attend the wondrous gifts sent in disguise? Thy choices, at this time, can heal or destroy of self. If ye remain locked into your own tiny portion related to effect on self, ye are missing the lifeboat. Ye are playing into the hands of thy dark brothers who will encourage you night and day to "blame" Jesus and Father God for thy plight. Stop blaming God for getting thee into thy mess but DO ask God to get thee out of it, please. He will bless thee and lift thee safely unto the shore. But, YOU must cease of the self-vandalizing.
얼마나 많은 사람들이 유다스Judas가 행하듯이 자신들의 계획에서 필요한 것을 실행하나요? 진행하는 일이 정말로 고달프면 그대들은 얼마나 견딜 수 있나요? 진행하는 일이 엄청난 힘과 재정적 풍요를 가져다 줄 거 같을 때 여러분은 얼마나 오래 동안 유혹되지 않고 견딜 수 있나요? 그러나 유달리, 왜 그대들은 우주의 형제들과 (눈에) 보이지 않는 인도자들을 계속해서 “비난”하나요? 왜 여러분은 자신의 아버지Father인 신(하나님)God을 계속 욕하고 또 위장해서 보낸 이상한 선물에 전혀 주의하지 않나요? 현재, 그대의 선택은 자기self를 정화하거나 파괴할 수 있습니다. 만일 그대들이 자기self에 미치는 영향과 관계된 자신의 작은 부분에 집착한다면, 그대들은 구명정을 놓치고 있습니다. 그대들은 자신의 어려운 처지에 대하여 예수와 아버지 하나님Father God을 밤낮 비난할 것을 부추기는 그 사악한 형제들의 계략에 빠지고 있습니다. 자신이 궁지에 빠져 있음으로 해서 하나님을 비난하지 말고 오직 그 궁지에서 빠져 나오도록 하나님께 요청하세요. 그 분은 그대를 축복하고 안전하게 해안으로 들어 올립니다. 다만, 여러분은 자기-파괴를 중단할 필요가 있습니다.

"Well, when will we have these things we need?" ye ask. "I perceive they should have come forth long ago"--WRONG--IF YE PERCEIVED THEY SHOULD HAVE COME SOONER, THEY WOULD HAVE FOR YOU WOULD HAVE MADE SURE OF SAME. Please, may I impose upon Wally Gentleman, for his role is great. If money came from other than Tejas Shape', where would WG be? I have not stopped thy abundance; thy own silent mission intent has stopped fruition of thy conscious desires. Yet ye will punish yourself, in the waiting, for the dark inputs insist you do so. Ah Wally, ye are so blessed and beloved of me; I so pain at thy suffering for thy load is great. Ye will meet thy burden and have the strength to carry it. Thank you for not asking to be relieved of it, precious one.
“그러면, 우리는 언제 우리가 필요한 것들을 갖게 되나요?” 그대들은 묻습니다. “나는 그들이 오래 전에 왔을 거라고 알고 있어요.” -- 잘못되었습니다 -- 만일 그들이 더 빨리 왔을 거라고 그대들이 알고 있었다면, 그들은 더 빨리 왔을 것입니다. 여러분은 같다고 확신했을 것이기 때문입니다. 미안한 말이지만, 내가 월리 젠틀만에게 강요해도 될까요. 그의 역할이 대단하기 때문입니다. 자금이 테야스 쉐이프와는 다른 데서 왔다면, WG(=Wally Gentleman)는 어디에 있을까요? 나는 그대의 풍요를 방해하지 않았습니다; 그대는 의식적인 소망의 실현을 방해하는 목적의 소리 없는 임무를 인정하고 있습니다. 더욱이 그대들은, 기다리면서, 자신을 혹사할 것입니다. 사악한 자들의 정보가 여러분을 그렇게 하도록 강요하기 때문입니다. 아 월리, 그대는 큰 축복을 받고 있으며 나의 사랑을 받고 있습니다; 그대의 짐이 커서 고통을 겪고 있음에 나는 매우 아픕니다. 여러분은 그의 무거운 짐을 같이 질 힘이 있습니다. 소중한 이여, 그의 고통을 덜어주십시오.

Take my hand, dear friend, and let me carry thee for a while. Let thy body rest in peace while it heals; ye need of respite.
사랑하는 친구여, 나의 손을 잡으세요. 잠시 그대를 인도하겠습니다. 치유하는 동안 그대의 몸을 편안히 쉬게 하세요; 그대들은 휴식이 필요합니다.

YOU ARE IN THE FUNNEL
여러분은 깔때기 안에 있습니다

Ah, dear ones, ye want "times", "places", "who", "what", "where", but most of all, "when". I repeat and repeat, "look around thee". 'Tis all there, moving right down the mouth of the funnel. Even I am not given the exact moment--but ye ones are still waiting until ye are given the exact moment, to make up thy minds which will be thy action. Do not tell me otherwise for I have the gift of Insight-the questions and doubts are like a blinding fog around most of you. If you cannot accept "until" or "prove it to me", ye might well wait unto thy own downfall; mine is not to "prove". Ye ones came forth upon that blessed place for a purpose of "thy" soul, not "my" soul. 'Tis thy soul intent which must come into balance, not mine.
아, 사랑하는 이들이여, 그대들은 “시간”, “위치”, “누가”, “무엇을”, “어디서”를 알고자 합니다만, 그 중에서 대부분, “언제”를 알고자 합니다. 나는 반복하고 반복해서 말합니다. “그대의 주위를 보십시오.” 모든 것이 거기에 있는데, (그것들이) 깔때기의 입구로 똑바로 끌어내려지고 있습니다. 나조차도 그 정확한 순간이 제공되지 않았지만 -- 그대들은 아직도 그 정확한 순간이 제공될 때까지 기다리고 있습니다. 그대들이 행동할 자신의 마음을 준비하기 위해서 말입니다. 그렇지 않다면 나에게 말하지 마십시오. 나는 통찰하는 재능을 갖고 있기 때문입니다. - 질문과 불신은 대부분의 여러분의 주위에서 (여러분을) 현혹시키는 안개와 같습니다. 여러분이 “~할 때까지until” 혹은 “나에게 증명하기”를 수용(인정)할 수 없다면(* =그런 것들을 알고자 집착한다면 *), 그대들은 몰락할 때까지 기다려야 합니다; 내 말은 “입증”해야 하는 것이 아닙니다. 그대들은, “나의” 영혼이 아닌, “그대”의 영혼의 목적을 위하여 축복 받은 곳에 왔습니다. 균형(안정)을 유지해야 할 필요가 있는 것은 나의 영혼이 아닌, 그대의 영혼의 의도입니다.

I offer forth mine hand unto you; I will carry you if you ask, I will most surely bear thy burden when it is too heavy; but, I can not impose upon thee, my force of anything. Neither can thy brothers from the spaces beyond thy consciousness. Ye cannot make up of another's mindset. I, nor any other, can make of thy decisions--only thee!
나는 여러분에게 나의 손을 내밉니다; 요청한다면 나는 여러분과 함께 할 것입니다. 그대의 짐이 너무 무거우면 그 짐을 내가 반드시 짊어질 것입니다; 하지만 나는 어떤 힘으로도, 그대들에게 강요할 수 없습니다. 그대의 의식 넘어 존재하는 우주의 그대의 형제들도 (그렇게) 할 수 없습니다. 여러분은 다른 사람의 사고방식을 구성할 수 없습니다. 나도, 다른 누구도, 그대의 결정을 만들 수 없습니다 -- 오직 그대만이 (자신의 의사를 결정할 수 있습니다)!

TIMING AND PROPHESIES
시기와 예언들

Let us speak of "timing". Ye are well into the portion of time which has seen all the "prophecies" come into reality of experience. Most have been in place for well over a decade. Ye were told that you would know. Well, the fig tree is beyond the budding stage; the new leaves are set upon the branches. You too, when you see these things, all prophecies coming together, recognize that it is near, right at the door. I forewarned that the generation in place when these things all came to being, would be the generation which would see the transition come to pass.
“시기timing”에 대해 말해 봅시다. 체험의 현실로 들어가는 모든 “예언”을 보여 준 일부의 시기 속에 그대들은 잘 생존하고 있습니다. 대부분 10년 이상 적절한 곳에서 잘 생존해 왔습니다. 여러분은 알 것이라고 들었습니다. 그런데, 무화과나무는 발육 단계를 지나; 새 잎은 가지에서 돋습니다. 여러분 역시, 그것들을 보면, 모든 예언들이 함께 오고 있고, 그것이 문 앞에 바로, 가까이 있음을 알아봅니다. 그 일들이 모두 일어나기 위해 올 때, 현재의 세대는 일어나는 변이를 볼 세대가 될 것임을 나는 예고했습니다.

What were the major signs? Let me refresh thy minds. I would prefer, dear ones, that ye do your homework and study the Revelations. Why do ye ones hate of thy homework so badly? Thine way is not to be the way of ease and spoon feedings.
뚜렷한 조짐이 뭐였습니까? 내가 그대의 마음을 맑게 해드립니다. 사랑하는 이들이여, 나는 차라리 그대들이 계시Revelations를 연구하고 사전준비를 하게 하는 것을 택하겠습니다. 그대들은 사전준비 하기를 왜 그렇게도 싫어하나요? 그대의 길은 편안한 길이 아니며 또 먹고 마시는 길이 아닙니다.

Ye have increased activity in thy earth upheavals in more widespread manner than in all history of thy planet as ye know it. As the large quakes happen they will be more and more intense. Have I not said that one of the largest will split the earth from the Dead Sea to the Mediterranean Sea? Many countries will be split into portions differing in landscape from what is now present. The earth is in constantly building pressures. Can the atmosphere, so polluted already, bear the burden of volcanic toxins poured forth?
그대들이 알고 있듯이 그대들은 행성의 모든 역사 안에서이기 보다 더 광범위한 방식으로 그대의 지구 격변(융기) 활동을 증가시켰습니다. 큰 지진이 일어남으로써 그것들은 더욱 더 강해질 것입니다. 가장 큰 것이 사해에서부터 지중해까지의 땅을 찢을 것임을 내가 말하지 않았나요? 많은 나라들이 현재 상태의 풍경과 다르게 여러 조각으로 찢어질 것입니다. 땅이(지구가) 끊임없이 압력을 만들고 있습니다. 이미 몹시 오염된 대기가 쇄도하는 화산 독소를 버틸 수 있을까요?

Famine? Is there not dead and dying in some of thy countries? Are there not hungry within thy own areas? Available food is not yet the major problem, but mankind who hoards for profit. It makes no difference to the dying children from whence does not come the bread. Are there not increasing and abounding homeless? Are there not more and more ones who call the gutters their home and await the passing of time that they might simply die and move on?
기근이라고요? 그대의 나라 일부에서 죽었고 또 죽고 있지 않나요? 그대가 사는 지역 내에는 굶주리고 있지 않나요? 가용 식품은 아직 큰 문제가 아니고, 이득을 위해 사재기하는 인간이 문제입니다. 그것은 빵을 공급하지 않아 죽어 가는 아이들과 다를 바 없습니다. 집 없는 사람들이 많고 또 늘어나지 않습니까? 빈민굴을 자기들의 집이라 하는 또 그냥 죽어서 나갈 때를 기다리는 많고 많은 이들이 있지 않습니까?

What about pollution? Is it growing better with all thy "curbs"? Is it not even rotting away even thy statuary? What might this be doing to thy precious bodies? It is not localized unto any one place any longer-it is throughout thy world; from space, thee are a smudge-pot. Thy atmosphere is changed and beyond transposition.
공해는 어떤가요? 그대의 여러 가지 “억제”로 점차 나아지고 있나요? 그대의 조상彫像마저 썩어가고 있지 않나요? 그것이 그대의 귀중한 몸에 무엇을 하게 될까요? 어떤 한 곳에 더 이상 국한되지 않습니다 - 그 문제는 그대의 전 세계에 걸쳐 있습니다; 우주에서 볼 때, 지구는 더러운 항아리입니다. 대기는 치환置換을 넘어 바뀝니다.

One of the major prophecies was that Israel would be again founded as a nation; is it not so? But it took a land portion which belonged to another people. That fragile existence is so explosive that it will break at any moment. More than that, the thrust of the Israel peoples themselves, is hardening and hostile. What do you think would happen to a messiah in that place today? So be it!
주요 예언 중 하나는 이스라엘이 다시 한 국가로 근거를 이루리라는 것이었습니다; 그렇지 않은가요? 그러나 이스라엘은 다른 사람들에게 속한 땅을 취했습니다. 망가지기 쉬운 생존은 매우 폭발적이어서 언제라도 깨어질 것입니다. 더욱이, 이스라엘 국민의 공격은, 완고하고 적개심에 불타고 있습니다. 오늘날 그곳에서는 메시아에게 무슨 일이 일어났을 거라고 생각합니까? 그러할지어다!

Thy own country of America, birthed in freedom and glory, is faded. It is already beyond rebirthing; it is ready to fall to monetary collapse. Weep for thy loss, for it is beyond measure. It will, however, contribute unto the ultimate transition of thy world for it provides a "place" for our work to go forth. It is still a great shelter for thy works; it is so written that it would come to be this way.
자유와 영광 속에서 태어난, 그대들이 소유한 아메리카라는 나라는, 쇠퇴하고 있습니다. 이미 갱생할 수 없는데; 재정이 붕괴되려고 합니다. 자신의 손실에 비탄해할 것인데, 그것은 한도가 없기 때문입니다. 그렇지만, 그것은 그대의 세계에 대한 궁극적인 변이에 기여할 것입니다. 전진하기 위한 우리의 작업에 “장소”를 제공하기 때문입니다. 그대들이 일하기엔 아직은 훌륭한 은신처입니다; 그렇게 기록되어 있으므로 그것이 그렇게 다가 올 것입니다.

The Chinese peoples have between 4--5 hundred million persons available for military use, all ready with nuclear capability--in place. Thy guideline was two hundred million from a given sector. The before stated troops are from thy place labeled China, alone.
중국은 4~5억 명의 사람들을 군사용으로 활용할 수 있는데, 적소에, 모두 핵무장 능력을 갖추고 있습니다. 소정의 작전지구의 지침은 2억 명이었습니다. 앞에 언급한 병력은 중국에 해당될 뿐입니다.

Would you not agree that the Arab world along with the world's Moslems threaten a war that could destroy the nation of Israel?
세계의 이슬람교도들과 함께 아랍 세계가 이스라엘을 파괴시킬 수 있는 전쟁을 (일으키겠다고) 위협하는 데에 여러분은 동의하나요?

Is not the entire world at the point of mass warfare over the areas of the "Middle East"? Could it be over oil, maybe?
그 전체 세계가 “중동” 전 지역에 걸쳐 대규모 전투 중이지 않나요? 어쩌면, 오일이 끝날 수 있겠지요?

Is not the European "community of ten" becoming more and more powerful and considering less and less, the input of the United States? So be it? Is there not mass upheaval and reshifting in almost all sectors?
미국은 투입은 더욱 더 적어지고, 유럽의 “열 개의 공동체”는 더욱 더 강력해지지 않을까요? 그렇지요? 거의 모든 지역에 대규모 격변과 변화가 있지 않을까요?

Worst of all, is not the entire world in terror of nuclear holocaust? Does it not come closer each and every day? Did not you note just in thy current week; India launched long range missiles with nuclear capability? Do you not think Satan will provide the ones who will supply the warheads?
무엇보다 가장 나쁜 것은, 전체 세계가 핵폭탄 대학살 공포 속에 있다는 거 아닌가요? 그것이 매일 더 가까워지고 있지 않나요? 금주에 여러분은; 인도가 핵무장한 장거리 미사일을 발사했음에 주목하지 않았나요? 사탄이 (미사일) 탄두를 공급할 자들을 준비할 거라고 생각하지 않으세요?

SATAN ALIVE AND WELL
사탄은 살아 있고 잘 하고 있다

YES, SATAN IS ALIVE AND DOING VERY WELL IN THY WORLD. VERY WELL INDEED. This is a subject which I will deal with at great length in the near future. "Why Satan has such reign." Hatonn told you ones, early on, thine is a "prison planet" of sorts. Ye have also been told, by ME, that Satan would have a period before the end, of total rule--look around thee very carefully before ye argue with me as to whether or not that may have already come to be.
그렇습니다. 사탄은 살아 있고 그리고 그대의 세계에서 매우 잘 하고 있습니다. 정말 잘 하고 있어요. 이것은 머지않아 내가 길고 장황하게 다룰 주제입니다. “사탄이 이렇게 군림한 이유”. 일찍부터, 하톤께서는 여러분에게 말했습니다. 그대의 것(=지구 행성)은 시원찮은 “감옥 행성”이다. 그대들은 또한, “나로부터” 사탄은 종말 이전에, 완전한 지배의 시기를 가질 거라는 말을 들었습니다 -- 그가 이미 왔는지 아닌지 나와 논의하기 전에 주의 깊게 그대(의 주위)를 둘러보세요.

All these signs of which I speak, and many, many more, are visible all about thee. Ye ask, "How can this have come to be?" BECAUSE MAN HAS ESTRANGED HIMSELF FROM GOD. IN HIS GRASPING AT EARTH HUMAN FLESH GRATIFICATION AND EGO MONUMENTS UNTO SELF, HE HAS FALLEN PREY TO THE ENEMY--SATAN HAD NOT ONE BIT OF BATTLE TO GET THUS FAR.
그대의 주위에, 많고 많은, 내가 말하는 이 모든 조짐들이 모두 뚜렷합니다. 그대들은 묻습니다. “이것들이 어떻게 해서 올 수 있었지요?” 인간이 자신을 신으로부터 떼어놓았기 때문입니다. 지구에서 인간은 희열을 추구하고 자아에게 에고 기념비를 세우는 데에 지배당해, 적에게 먹이로 전락하였습니다. -- 사탄은 한 사람도 투쟁을 그리 멀리하지 않도록 했습니다.

THE CHILD
아이

Yes, it has all been written that it would come to be this way. It is also written that I will again come to reclaim our Father's Kingdom and so I shall. But ye have another wondrous thing to await. There will also be born unto you a child who will appear to be born of man, but is born of God. This energy will never have walked this plane before, but he shall come unto you as God. Surprised? Well, so be it; so be it. Ye have many wondrous surprises yet awaiting thee.
그렇습니다. 그렇게 되리라고 모두 기록되었습니다. 또한 우리의 아버지의 왕국을 교정하기 위하여 내가 다시 올 것이라고 기록되었으며 그리고 나는 그리할 것입니다. 하지만 그대들이 기다리는 또 다른 놀라운 일이 있습니다. 사람으로 태어나 나타날 것이나, 신God에게서 태어난 한 아이가 또한 여러분에게 태어날 것입니다. 이 에너지는 전에 이 행성을 걸었던 적이 없었을 것이나, 그가 신God과 마찬가지로 여러분에게 다가올 것입니다. 놀랐나요? 그러할지어다; 그러할지어다. 놀랄만한 많은 이들이 그대를 기다리고 있습니다.

It has been long, Dharma, so let us leave the keyboard for a respite. In humble gratitude for thy service, I take my leave. I bless thee and leave thee in peace.
다르마, 길었군요. 키보드를 두고 잠간 쉬어요. 그대의 봉사에 겸허히 감사드립니다. 나는 떠납니다. 그대를 축복합니다. 평화 속에 있을지어다.

ASK AND YE SHALL RECEIVE. BELIEVE AND REQUEST AND ALL THESE THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO THEE! SO BE IT AND SELAH, AHO, AMEN. IN REVERENCE UNTO OUR FATHER SOURCE, I STAND ASIDE AND AWAIT THY CALL.
구하라 그러면 받으리라. 믿고 요구하면 모든 것들이 그대에게 더해지리라! 그러할지어다. 셀라, 아오. 아멘. 우리의 근원 아버지를 존경하면서, 곁에 서서 그대의 부름을 기다립니다.

AU DAI PA DAI CUM SOLEN AUM SOLEN I AM!
아우 다이 파 다이 쿰 소렌 아움 소렌 아이 엠! ( .. ?? -.-)
..... (* Who understand the words just above? *) .....