CHAPTER 4 (4장)

REC #2 HATONN
SAT., AUG. 19, 1989 2:45 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 003

Thank you, Dharma, I am present to continue.
고맙습니다, 다르마. 계속하기 위해 내가 왔습니다.

ROCKEFELLER'S KEY ROLE
록펠러의 중요한 역할

We were speaking of the TOP SECRET fund handled by the Military Office of the White House.
우리는 백악관의 군사 사무실에서 조종한 극비의 자금에 대하여 말하고 있었습니다.

Large sums of money were transferred from this TOP SECRET fund to Palm Beach, Florida where there is a Coast Guard location called Peanut Island. The island is adjacent to property owned by Joseph Kennedy. The money was reported used for "beautification". Yes, Dharma, there is bad news afoot about the Kennedy’s also, and I shall speak of it later, but I wish to continue with the "pecking order" without distraction.

거액의 자금이 이 극비 자금에서 프로리다의 팜비치로 건네졌습니다. 그곳은 피낫 섬이라 하는 해안 경비대가 있는 곳입니다. 이 섬은 조세프 케네디가 소유한 농장에 가깝습니다. 그 자금은 “미화美化beautification”를 위해 사용되었다고 보고되었습니다. 그래요, 다르마, 케네디가에 대하여 진행되는 나쁜 뉴스도 있지요. 나는 그것을 나중에 말할 것입니다만, 방심하지 않고 “사회적 계층(조직)pecking order”에 대하여 계속하려고 합니다.

During all this confusion, Nelson Rockefeller changed positions again. He was named Special Assistant for Cold War Strategy. The old name for the position was Special Assistant for Psychological Strategy (for those of you who are going to check all this data out; that position had been held by C.D. Jackson). This same position would evolve over the years into the position Henry Kissinger was ultimately to hold under President Nixon. He was, officially, to give, "Advice and assistance in the development of increased understanding and cooperation among all peoples." The description, given officially, was a camouflage for secretly he was the Presidential Coordinator for the Intelligence Community. In this new post Rockefeller reported directly, and only, to the President. He now was positioned to attend meetings of the Cabinet, the Council on Foreign Economic Policy, and the National Security Council which was the highest policy-making body in the government.

이 모든 혼란 중에, 넬슨 록펠러는 다시 한 번 직책을 바꿨습니다. 그는 냉전 전략 특별보좌관에 지명되었습니다. 그 직책의 옛날 명칭은 심리전략 특별 보좌관이었습니다 (그 모든 자료를 조사 확인하는 사람들을 위한; 그 직책은 C.D. 잭슨에 의해 갖게 되었습니다). 그 동일한 직책은 헨리 키신저가 닉슨 대통령 하에서 마침내 갖기로 하였던 그 직책까지 수년에 걸쳐서 발전할 것입니다. 직책상, 그는 “모든 국민들 사이에서 증대된 이해와 협조의 발전에 필요한 조언과 지원”을 제공하기로 되어 있었습니다. 공식으로 제공된, 그 기술description은 위장이었는데 그는 비밀리에 첩보단체를 위한 대통령의 조정자였기 때문입니다. 이 새로운 직책에서 록펠러는 직접, 그리고 오직, 대통령에게만 보고 했습니다. 그는 이제 (대통령의) 고문단, 해외 경제 정책 심의회, 그리고 정부 내에서 가장 높은 정책 결정 조직체인 국가 보안 심의회의 회의에 참석하는 직위에 있습니다.
(*역자주 ; 이 글은 1989년에 작성되었습니다...지금은..?)

Rockefeller was given, in addition, a second high level job as head of the secret unit called the Planning Coordination Group which was formed under NSC 541211 in the Spring of 1955. (March, for you searchers.) The group consisted of different ad hoc members depending on the subject on the agenda. The basic members were Rockefeller, a representative of the Department of Defense, a representative of the Department of State, and the Director of Central Intelligence. It was soon called the "3412 Committee" (must have run out of silly secret code names). Woops, no it was also called the "Special Group". NSC 541211 established the rule THAT COVERT OPERATIONS WERE SUBJECT TO APPROVAL BY AN EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE, WHEREAS IN THE PAST THESE OPERATIONS WERE INITIATED SOLELY ON THE AUTHORITY OF THE DIRECTOR OF CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE. So, and away we go: By SECRET Executive Memorandum, NSC 5410, Eisenhower had preceded NSC 5412/1 in 1954 to establish a permanent committee (not ad hoc) to be known as Majority Twelve (MJ-12). Now, Dharma, we have made the loop back to the writings of yesterday so ones can refer back if they so choose.

록펠러는, 추가로, 정책 조정 그룹이라 하는 비밀 단체의 수석이라는 두 번째로 높은 직무를 받았습니다. 그것은 1955년 봄에 NSC 541211에 속하도록 조직 되었습니다 (조사자인 여러분에게는, 3월). 그 그룹은 안건의 제목에 따라 특별한 목적의ad hoc 다른 인원으로 구성되었습니다. 그 기본 구성원들은, 록펠러, 국방부 대표, 국무부 대표, 그리고 중앙 첩보국 국장이었지요. 그것은 곧 “3412 위원회”라 불렸습니다 (어리석은 비밀 코드 명칭으로 시작했음이 틀림없음). 어이쿠, 아니군요 그것은 “특수 그룹”이라 불렸네요. NSC 541211은 과거의 작전들은 중앙첩보국장의 권한으로 단독으로 설정되었음에 반하여, 은밀한 작전들은 집행 위원회의 승인에 따른다는 규정을 제정했습니다. 그러면, 이야기를 바꾸어서: NSC 5410의 비밀의 집행 메모에 의하면, 아이젠하워는 머조러티 12(MJ-12)로 알려지도록 (특별한 목적이 아닌) 영구적인 위원회를 설립하기 위하여 NSC 5412/1를 선도했습니다. 지금, 다르마, 사람들이 선택한다면 뒤로 돌아가 참조할 수 있도록 우리는 어제의 글로 되돌아갔습니다.

PROPHECIES OF FATIMA CONFIRM!ED
확인된 파티마의 예언들

I will digress again to the alien factor. It was beginning to seep through some "Intelligence" minds that some things were happening which were most unusual and had been since the early part of the century. Some of these were brought under scrutiny. Let us consider the event at Fatima. An all out effort was begun by the Intelligence Community to find out the deep, dark secrets involving Fatima and they found out some interesting things.

나는 외계인에 대한 이야기로 다시 바꾸겠습니다. 금세기 초기 이후 극히 유별난 어떤 일들이 발생하고 있다는 사실이 어떤 “지성적” 마음을 통하여 서서히 확산되기 시작했습니다. 그것들 중 몇몇은 감시 받으며 이루어졌습니다. 파티마에서의 사건을 숙고해 봅시다. 파티마와 관련하여 은밀하고, 사악한 비밀들을 찾아내기 위하여 첩보단체는 총력적인 노력을 시작하였고 그리고 그들은 어떤 흥미로운 것들을 알아냈습니다.

The U.S. used secret Vatican "moles" that were recruited and nurtured during World War II and obtained the entire Vatican study, which included the prophecy of Fatima.

미합중국은 2차 세계대전 동안 고용하여 양성한 바티칸 “비밀공작원들moles"을 이용하였고 그리고 바티칸 연구실 전체를 손에 넣었습니다. 그것은 파티마의 예언을 포함하고 있었지요.

This prophecy stated that if man did not turn from evil and place himself at the feet of Christ, the planet would self-destruct and the events described in the book of Revelations would indeed come to pass. It further stated that a child would be born who would unite the world with a plan for world peace and a false religion beginning in 1992. By 1995 the people would discern that he was evil and indeed the Anti-Christ of biblical prophecy. World War III would begin in the Middle East in 1995 with an invasion of Israel by a United Arab nation using conventional weapons which would culminate in a nuclear holocaust in the year 1999. Between 1999 and 2003 most of the life on this planet would suffer horribly and die as a result. The return of Christ would occur in the year 2011. (I, Hatonn, hereby request that at least one of my writings dealing with end time or, better yet, Esu Jesus' lessons, be included in the addendum to this document.)

이 예언은 만일 인간이 악을 버리지 않고 자신을 그리스도의 발아래에 둔다면, (지구) 행성은 스스로 파멸할 것이며 또 계시록에 기술된 사건들이 참으로 발생할 것이라고 진술했습니다. 더 나아가 세계 평화와 거짓 종교를 하나의 계획으로 통합하는 한 아이가 1992년 초에 탄생할 것이라고 진술했습니다. 1995년까지는 사람들이 자신이 악이었으며 실로 성경의 예언에 대한 적 그리스도였음을 깨달을 것입니다. 1995년에 아랍 연합 가까이의 이스라엘의 침공으로 중동에서 재래식 무기를 사용하여 세계 3차 대전이 시작될 것이며 그것은 1999년에 핵무기의 대학살로 완결될 것입니다. 1999년과 2003년 사이에 이 행성 위에서의 대부분의 생명이 끔찍한 경험을 하고 그 결과로 죽을 것입니다. 그리스도의 재림은 2011년에 일어날 것입니다. (나, 하톤은, 여기서 종말을 다루는 나의 기록 중 하나 혹은, 아직 많지 않지만, 에수 예수의 학과lessons가 이 문서의 부록으로 포함되기를 바랍니다.)

TIME TRAVEL
시간 여행

When the aliens were confronted with this finding they confirm!ed that it was true. The aliens explained that the human race had been created by hybridization and had been manipulated through religion, Satanism, witchcraft, magic, and the occult. They further explained that they were capable of time travel and the events would indeed come to pass. Later exploitation of alien technology by the United States and the Soviet Union utilizing time travel confirm!ed the prophecy. The aliens showed a hologram which they claimed was the actual Crucifixion of Christ--your government filmed it. There is always the next question thrust at me, "Were they using our GENUINE religions to manipulate us? Or, perhaps they were indeed the source of your religions with which they had been manipulating you all along? Or, was this the beginning scenario of the Genuine End Times and the Return of Christ which had been predicted in the Bible?" No one seemed to come up with an answer. I HEREBY REQUEST AND STRONGLY SUGGEST ALL ONES OBTAIN A VOLUME CALLED AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL *** I AM SANANDA, WHICH CAN BE OBTAINED THROUGH Phoenix Source Distributors, Inc., P.O. Box 27353, Las Vegas, NV 89126, 1-800-800-5565. SO BE IT AND BLESSINGS ON THE TRUTH OF THESE WORDS.

외계인들이 그 발견물과 직면했을 때 그들은 그것이 진짜였음을 확인했습니다. 그 외계인들은 인간 종족이 교배에 의해서 창조되었으며 그리고 종교, 악마주의Satanism, 마술, 마법, 또 신비주의를 통하여 교묘히 조종되어 왔음을 설명했습니다. 더 나아가 그들은 자신들은 시간여행을 하는 능력이 있으며 그리고 대사건들이 일어날 것이라고 설명했습니다. 나중에 시간여행을 활용하는 미합중국과 소비에트 연방은 외계인 기술을 개발을 통해 그 예언을 확인했습니다. 그 외계인들은 자신들이 주장한 홀로그램이 실제의 그리스도의 십자가 못박힘이었음를 보여주었는데 -- 여러분의 정부가 그것을 촬영했습니다. 항상 나를 찌르는 다음 질문이 있습니다. “그들이 우리를 조종하기 위해 우리의 진짜(or 순수한) 종교들을 이용했습니까? 혹은, 아마도 그것들이 여러분 모두를 조종하였으니 그것들이 정말 우리의 종교의 근원source이었는지요? 혹은, 그것이 성경에서 예언한 그리스도의 재림과 진정한 종말 시기에 대한 최초의 각본이었나요?” 아무도 답변을 찾아내지 못 할 거 같군요. 나는 여기서 여러분 모두에게 THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL***I AM SANANDA라는 (책) 한 권을 구하기를 강력히 제청하는 바입니다. 그것은 피닉스 소스 디스트리뷰터 회사, P.O. Box 27353, Las Vegas, NV 89126, 1-800-800-5565를 통해서 구할 수 있습니다. 그러할지니 그 말씀들의 진실에 축복 있을지어다.

A symposium was held in 1957 which was attended by some of the great scientific minds then living. They reached the conclusion that by, or shortly after, the year 2,000 the planet would SELFDESTRUCT due to increased population and man's exploitation of the environment WITH NO HELP THERETO FROM GOD OR THE ALIENS. BETTER GIVE SOME CAREFUL THOUGHT TO THIS STATEMENT, FRIENDS.

1957년에 그 당시 생존해 있는 몇몇 훌륭한 과학적 지성을 가진 사람들이 참석한 어떤 토론회가 열렸습니다. 그들은 (그 토론회에서), 혹은 바로 후에, 신GOD 혹은 외계인들로부터 아무 도움이 없는 인간의 환경개발과 인구 증가로 2000년도에 (지구) 행성은 자멸할 것이라는 결론에 도달했습니다. 친구들이여, 이 진술을 주의 깊게 숙고함이 더 좋을 것입니다.

By the way, I am not a “little gray man”, I am from Pleiades, from the planet of Hatonn--I am one in the same as Aton and I am some nine-and-and-a-half feet in height. Sorry, I don’t qualify as one of the "bad guys"; I most surely am among their most feared adversaries, however.

그런데, 나는 “작은 그레이 맨”이 아니며, 나는 하톤의 행성으로부터 온 플레이아데스 출신이며 -- 나는 아톤과 동일한 존재이며 그리고 내 키는 285cm 정도입니다. 유감스럽게도, 나는 “나쁜 사람들” 중의 한 사람이 아닙니다 ; 그렇지만, 나는 거의 확실히 그들의 가장 두려운 적들 사이에 있습니다.

THE JASON SOCIETY'S ALTERNATIVES
제이슨 집단의 대안들

Now we will get into the "Alternatives" as I promised:
이제 우리는 내가 약속한 대로 “대안”(에 대한 이야기)로 들어가겠습니다:

By another SECRET Executive Order of President Eisenhower, the Jason Scholars were ordered to study this scenario and make recommendations for action from their findings.

아이젠하워 대통령의 또 다른 비밀의 집행단에 의해, 제이슨 학자들은 그 각본을 연구하도록 그리고 그들의 조사결과에 대한 조처를 위한 권고사항들을 작성하도록 요구 받았습니다.

The Society confirm!ed the scientific findings and made three brilliant recommendations called “Alternatives 1, 2 and 3”

그 집단은 과학적인 조사결과들을 확인하고 “대안 1, 2, 3”이라 하는 세 가지의 재치 있는 권고사항들을 작성했습니다.

Alternative 1: Blast holes in the Stratosphere, with nuclear devices, from which the heat and pollution could escape into space. Change the human cultures from that of exploitation into cultures of environmental protection. Note: of the three this was decided as the least likely to be accepted and succeed due to the inherent nature of human; and by the way, there might be additional damage due to the Nuclear explosions themselves.

대안 1: 핵폭발 장치들과 더불어, 성층권에서의 폭발 구멍들, 그것으로 인한 열기와 오염을 우주공간으로 새어나가도록 해도 좋다. 인류의 문화를 개발문화에서 환경보호의 문화로 바꾼다. 주의: 셋 중 이것이 인간의 타고난 천성에 기인하여 수용하기에 또 성공하기에 가장 유망하다고 결정되었다; 그런데, 핵폭발 자체에 연유하여 추가적인 손상이 있을지도 모른다.

Alternative 2: Build a vast network of underground cities and tunnels in which a select representation of all cultures and occupations would survive and carry on the human race. The rest of humanity would be left to fend for themselves on the surface of the planet. (For your information, China can house her population underground in this manner. Also, Switzerland has massive underground facilities, and thus do many other countries--yours just deals with the "bigwig" V.I.P. population--called politicians, etc.)

대안2: 모든 문화와 직업에 대한 선별적인 표현으로 인류 종족을 유지하고 생존케 하는 지하 도시들과 터널들의 광범위한 네트워크를 구축한다. 나머지 인류는 자신들을 돌보도록 (지구)행성의 표면에 남겨질 것이다. (여러분에게 알려 주는데, 중국은 그런 방식으로 자신의 주민을 지하에 수용할 수 있습니다. 또한, 스위스도 거대한 지하 시설을 갖추고 있으며, 그리하여 다른 많은 나라들도 그렇게 합니다. -- 여러분(* 미국 백성들 *)의 것(=지하시설)은 VIP 주민인 “높은 양반들bigwig” -- 소위 정치인들, 등만 수용합니다.)

(*역자주 ; 미국의 백성들은 그 “높은 양반들”에게 이용당하기만 하고. 결정적인 주요 시점에서는 찬밥 신세가 된다는 뜻인 거 같습니다... )

Alternative 3: Exploit the alien and conventional technology in order for a select few to leave the planet and establish colonies in outer space away from the mess. The U.S. would then select from "volunteers" in Batch Groups or "consignments" to do the manual labor. These would not be called "slaves" but that would be the passport requirement. Let's see now, locations-first would be considered "ADAM", code for the Moon, and then followed by the planet Mars, code named "Eve". (And you ones thought these places uninhabitable, sic sic.)

대안3: 행성을 떠날 매우 적은 수의 사람들을 선별하여 혼란을 벗어나 외계의 우주에 식민지를 세우기 위하여 외계인과 전통 기술을 활용한다. 미합중국은 그때 막노동을 하기 위하여 “위탁단체들” 혹은 일단의 그룹에서 “지원자들”을 뽑을 것이다. 이들은 “노예”라고 부르지 않을 것이나 허가증이 요구될 것이다. 지금 알아둘 것은, 위치 선정인데, 첫 번째는 달Moon에 대한 암호인, “아담”을 고려할 것이며, 그 다음은 암호가 “이브”인, 화성Mars이 될 것이다. (그런데 여러분은 모두 그 곳에 사람이 살지 않는다고 생각했습니다. 그건 아니지요sic sic.)

As interim tactics for delay action, all three alternatives included the following: Enforced birth control, enforced sterilization, and the INTRODUCTION OF DEADLY MICROBES to slow or control the growth of Earth population. (My beloved ones, your AIDS is only ONE visible and already active plan.) There are others which include low frequency beams that cause mass depression and the worst and most deadly is an effort to addict the population to all manner of drugs.

지체 발생에 대한 임시 작전으로, 세 대안 모두 다음 사항들을 포함하고 있습니다: 강제 출산 억제, 강제 피임, 지구의 인구 증가 억제 혹은 둔화를 위한 치명적 세균에 대한 소개. (나의 사랑하는 이들이여, 여러분의 에이즈AIDS는 드러나고 있는 하나일 뿐이며 그리고 이미 계획이 실행 중입니다.) 다른 것들로서 대규모 우울증을 일으키는 저주파 광선을 포함하고 있으며 또 가장 나쁘고 가장 치명적인 것은 주민들을 모든 방식의 마약에 탐닉케 하기 위한 노력입니다.

It was decided since the population must be reduced and controlled that it would be in the best interest of the human race to rid yourselves of the "undesirable elements" of your societies. (Hey, don't blame Hatonn--I didn't say it!) The JOINT U.S. and Soviet leadership dismissed Alternative 1, but ordered work to begin immediately on Alternatives 2 and 3 simultaneously.

여러분의 사회에서의 “바람직하지 않은 요소들”을 제거하는 것이 인류 종족에 대한 최상의 권익이 되도록 인구가 감소되고 통제되어야 한다고 결정되었습니다. (여보세요, 하톤을 비난하지 마세요--나는 그런 말을 하지 않았습니다!)미합중국과 소련연합 지도부는 대안 1을 깨끗이 잊어버렸고,, 오직 대안 2와 3을 동시에 곧 작업을 시작하도록 명령했습니다.

By 1959 the Rand Corporation hosted a "Deep Underground Construction Symposium". In the report thereof, machines were demonstrated which could bore a tunnel some forty-five feet in diameter--at the rate of five feet per hour. It also produced pictures of huge tunnels and underground vaults containing complex facilities and even what could be called, cities. Five years of all out underground secret construction had produced significant progress. Perhaps it proves that secret workers work better than visible public workers-or perhaps the workers are assured a place to park their weary heads during nuclear disaster???

1959년까지 랜드 주식회사가 “깊은 지하 건설 토론회”를 주최했습니다. 그 보고서에서는, 기계가 시간 당 5피트(1.5미터) 속도로 -- 직경 45피트(13.5미터) 정도의 터널을 뚫을 수 있음이 증명되었습니다. 그 보고서는 거대한 터널들과 종합 시설을 갖추고 있는 둥근 천정의 지하실 그리고 도시들이라 할 수 있는 것들에 대한 그림까지 제시하였습니다. 5년의 지하 비밀 외부공사가 큰 진전을 보였습니다. 그것은 아마도 비밀의 작업자들이 공개되는 (장소에서의) 작업자들보다 더 나았거나 - 혹은 핵 참사 동안 그들의 피로한 목숨을 두고 가도록 보장 받았음을 증명하는지도 모릅니다.

FUNDING VIA ILLEGAL DRUGS
불법 마약을 경유하는 자금 조달

Oh, and here comes one that really will produce some ouchies: The ruling powers decided that one means of funding the alien connection and the other "BLACK PROJECTS" (I didn't say that either, but, beloved friends, the Satanic forces without your planet are referred to as the "Black Forces" or the "Dark Brotherhood" or the "Dark Robes”--So be it.) was to CORNER THE ILLEGAL DRUG MARKET.

오, 실로 어떤 장식 핀들을 만들어 낼 뭔가가 여기 있습니다; 지배 권력들은 그것은 외계인 연결에 자금을 조달함을 뜻하기로 결정하였고 그리고 다른 “블랙 프로젝트들”은 (나는 어느 것도 말하지 않았으나, 사랑하는 친구들이여, 여러분의 행성 없는 악마의 세력들을 “검은 세력” 혹은 “사악한 형제” 혹은 “사악한 관복”이라 부릅니다. -- 그러할지어다.) 불법적 마약 시장을 독점하기로 했습니다.

SO--A YOUNG AMBITIOUS MEMBER OF THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS WAS APPROACHED--HIS NAME--GEORGE BUSH! He was, at that time, President and CEO of Zapata Oil Co., based in Texas. Zapata Oil was experimenting with the new technology of offshore drilling. It was correctly thought that the drugs could be shipped from South America to the offshore platforms by fishing boats where it would then be taken to shore by the normal transportation used for supplies and personnel. By this method no customs or law enforcement agency subjected the cargo to search. George Bush agreed to help and organized the operation in conjunction with the Central Intelligence Agency--ring any bells?

그리하여--외교관계위원회의 한 젊고 야심찬 회원이 교섭을 시작했는데 -- 그의 이름은 -- 조지 부쉬입니다! 그는, 그 당시, 텍사스에 본부를 둔, 자파타 오일 회사의 최고경영자이자 사장이었습니다. 자파타 오일 회사는 새 기술인 근해 천공을 시험하고 있었지요. 그 마약은 고기잡이배로 남아메리카에서 근해 선착장까지 배로 운반되었는데 그 다음 그것은 거기서 보급품과 사람을 운반하는 보통의 운반선에 의해 해변까지 실어 나를 것입니다. 이 방식에 의해서 세관 혹은 법 시행청은 화물을 수색하지 않았습니다. 죠지 부쉬는 도와주기로 하고 CIA와 협력하여 그 운영을 조직화했습니다.

The plan worked even better than anyone had hoped and has since expanded worldwide, and there are now many other methods sanctioned as ways of bringing the illegal drugs into the country. Heaven help you if you work outside the Cartel, however.

그 계획(음모)는 바랐던 것보다 더 잘 되기까지 했으며 그 이후 세계적으로 확장되었습니다. 그리고 지금은 그 불법적 마약을 국내로 실어 나르는 여러 방법으로서 인가된 다른 많은 방식이 있습니다. 하지만, 여러분이 그 카르텔(기업연합) 밖에서 일한다면 천상은 여러분을 도와 드립니다.

THE CIA NOW CONTROLS ALL THE WORLD'S ILLEGAL DRUG MARKETS.
지금 CIA는 전 세계의 불법 마약 시장을 제어(관리)하고 있다.

Just remember when you get on Mr. Bush's bandwagon to fight the "War on Drugs" and "War on Poverty"--MR. GEORGE BUSH BEGAN SALE OF DRUGS TO YOUR CHILDREN. THERE JUST ISN'T ANY PRETTY WAY TO SAY IT, SO LET US SAY IT AS IT IS.

여러분이 “마약과의 전쟁”과 “가난과의 전쟁”을 (실현하기 위해) 투쟁하는 부쉬씨의 (행렬 등의 앞에서 달리는) 악대차를 타고 있다고 좀 생각해 보세요. -- 조지 부쉬씨는 여러분의 아이들에게 마약을 팔기 시작했습니다. 그것을 말하는 것은 그다지 이쁘지 않으므로, 있는 그대로 말해 봅시다.

I, COMMANDER GYEORGOS HATONN, HEREBY WANT IT KNOWN TO ANYONE READING THIS DOCUMENT--IT WILL COME FORTH FROM SEVEN SEPARATE SOURCES IN ALMOST IDENTICAL FORMAT--IT IS USELESS TO TOUCH THIS AUTHOR FOR SHE IS DEVOID OF ANY INFORMATION OTHER THAN WHAT I GIVE HER THROUGH RADIO SIGNAL. I DICTATE; SHE WRITES-THEN SHE GOES ASIDE AND THROWS UP. THERE WILL BE ALLOWED NO MORE MARTYRS IN THE SERVICE OF THE MASTER ESU JESUS SANANDA WHO IS RETURNING IN THE QUITE NEAR FUTURE TO RECLAIM THIS PLANET FOR YOUR CREATOR SOURCE. YOU CAN CALL IT WHATEVER YOU WISH--ARMAGEDDON IS QUITE SUITABLE.

나, 계오르고스 하톤 사령관은, 이로써 누구나 이 문서를 읽어 그것이 알려지기를 바랍니다. 그것은 거의 동일한 형식으로 일곱 군데의 분리된 근거들로부터 나오겠습니다. -- 그 저자를 접촉하는 것은 무익합니다. 내가 수신기를 통해 그녀에게 제공하는 것 외에 어떤 정보도 그녀(에게)는 흥미가 없기 때문입니다. 나는 받아쓰게 하고; 그녀는 쓰고 - 그 다음에 그녀는 잊어버리고 던져버립니다. 더 이상 마스터인 에수 예수 사난다의 봉사 속에서의 순교자들은 허용되지 않을 것이며 그는 여러분의 창조주 근원을 위하여 이 행성을 교정하기 위해 매우 가까운 장래에 돌아올 것입니다. 여러분은 그것을 원하는 대로 부를 수 있는데 -- 아마겟돈이 아주 적절합니다.