제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역) - 3 페이지
3/11 페이지 처음처음 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 마지막마지막

제목: 제003권, 스페이스 게이트, 걷혀진 장막. SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (완역)

Default SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED / 5회 - By G.C. HATONN / 번역imokko

[출처 ; 빛의 여정 / AH Forum]

CHAPTER 2
    2장

Link =>
    http://abundanthope.net/pages/Phoeni...p_2_4201.shtml

REC #3 HATONN
    FRI., AUG. 18, 1989 7:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 002

Hatonn present in Truth, let us continue. Most of the things which I will tell you are not pleasant. I bring forth these things only in truth that you, of mine friends, be prepared. We have no subversive intent toward any nation nor do we wish any type of civil uprising, in fact, I tell you here and now that I want no participation from any of you in any thing of that manner. We are here to help build a communications and business center, whereby those of you who wish to participate can live comfortably during a most difficult time. Ignorance is not bliss in this instance; you must know truth to understand non-truth and act wisely in all circumstances. That means you must know what has transpired up until this point so that you can anticipate how it will impact you as you move through this critical time of events.

진실 안에서 하톤이 있습니다. 계속합시다. 내가 그대에게 말할 사건들 대부분은 즐겁지 않습니다. 나의 친구들 중, 그대는 (받아들일) 준비가 되어 있는 오직 진실 속에서 나는 이 사건들을 폭로합니다. 우리는 어떤 국가를 향해서도 파괴적인 의도를 갖고 있지 않으며, 사실상, 우리는 어떤 민간 폭동도 바라지 않습니다. 나는 여기서 지금 그대에게 말하는데 그런 방식의 어떠한 일에도 여러분 중 누구도 참여하기를 바라지 않습니다. 우리는 통신과 업무 센터의 건축을 도우려고 여기와 있으며, 그것으로 참여를 바라는 여러분 중 어떤 사람들이 가장 어려운 시기 동안 편안하게 생존할 수 있습니다. 이 경우에 있어서 무지는 행복이 아닌데; 여러분은 허위를 이해하고 진실을 알아야 하며 그리고 모든 상황에서 현명하게 행동해야 합니다. 그것은 여러분이 이 시점까지 드러난 것을 알아야 함을 뜻하며 그리하여 여러분은 여러 사건들에 대한 이 중대한 시기를 거치며 그것이 여러분에게 어떤 나쁜 영향을 미칠 것인지 예상할 수 있습니다.

CRASH DETAILS 불시착(에 대한) 묘사

Let us return to the beings of Aztec, New Mexico. The stories get more insane with each telling, it seems--how about a little truth to shed some light on the happenings.

뉴 멕시코, 아즈텍의 존재들(에 대한 이야기)로 돌아갑시다. 그 이야기들은 각 이야기 마다 더욱 비상식적인데, 조금의 진실이 그 사건을 밝힐 수 있을 것 같기도 합니다.

Between the first of your year 1947 and the end of your year 1952 (and here I shall use published figures--all erroneous) at least sixteen crashed or downed alien craft, sixty-five alien bodies, and one live alien were recovered. An additional alien craft had exploded and nothing was recovered from that incident. Of those incidents, thirteen are reported to have occurred within the borders of the United States not including the craft which disintegrated in the air. Of these thirteen, one was in Arizona, eleven were in New Mexico and one was in Nevada. Three occurred in foreign countries. Of those, one was in Norway, and the last two were in Mexico. Sightings of UFO's were so numerous that serious investigation and debunking of each report became impossible utilizing the existing intelligence assets.

여러분의 연도인 1947년 초기와 1952년 말 사이에 (그런데 나는 공표된 숫자를 사용할 것입니다 -- 모두 잘못되었으니까요) 적어도 불시착했거나 격추 당한 외계인 우주선은 16대, 외계인 시체 65구, 그리고 생존한 한 외계인이 은폐되었습니다. 추가로 한 외계인 우주선이 폭발되었는데 그 사건은 은폐되지 않았습니다. 그 사건들 중에서, 13대가 미합중국의 국경 내에서 발생했다고 보고되었습니다. 공중 분해된 우주선은 포함하지 않고 말입니다. 그 13대 중에서, 한 대는 아리조나에서 발생했고, 11대는 뉴멕시코州에서 그리고 한 대는 네바다에서 발생했습니다. (총 16대 중 나머지) 3대는 외국에서 발생했습니다. 그것들 중, 하나는 노르웨이에서였고, 나머지 2대는 멕시코에서 있었습니다. UFO가 너무 많이 목격되어 현존하는 정보기관을 활용하여 각 보고서에 대한 자세한 조사와 폭로를 하는 것은 불가능하였습니다.

Let us look at these published figures a bit more closely. Does it not seem strange that only three of said sixteen crashes occurred in foreign countries and two of those in Mexico? Could it be that other countries are not quite so hostile to visitors? How do you think there would be eleven in New Mexico? Could it be the visitors were being lured into secret bases and then fired upon and downed? ON OCTOBER 29, 1987 YOUR GOVERNMENT FIRED A HEAT SEEKING MISSILE AT MY OWN SHIP ABOVE VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE IN CALIFORNIA -- AFTER ATTEMPTING TO FIRE A NUCLEAR WARHEAD INTO "OUR" SPACE.

이들 공표된 숫자들을 좀 더 가까이 살펴봅시다. 16대 중 3대만 외국에서 그리고 그 3대 중 2대가 멕시코에서 발생했다는 것이 이상하게 보이지 않는가요? 다른 나라들은 방문객들을 전혀 그다지 적대시하지 않았음은 있을 수 있었나요? 뉴멕시코에서 11대일 것이라 함에 대하여 여러분은 어떻게 생각합니까? 방문객들을 비밀기지로 유인한 후 발포하여 격추시키는 것은 있을 수 있었나요? 1987년 10월29일, 여러분의 정부GOVERNMENT는 캘리포니아에 있는 반덴벌그 공군기지 상공에서 나의 우주선에 미사일을 찾는 유탄榴彈을 발사했습니다--나중에 “우리”의 우주선으로 핵탄두를 발사하려고 말입니다.

On August 17, 1987, five Pleiades craft were crash landed; one reported in Yucca Flats and later claimed to be a "stealth" crash-yet it was also claimed the "stealth" was still in proto­type. One was crashed in Virginia and one in Texas. Both of the latter were reported and covered-up. The one in Texas, however, made it both to KPRC and KTRH and both Houston major papers. The remaining two have not been publicly reported and I shall avoid discussion of them.

1987년 8월17일, 5대의 플레이아데스 우주선이 추락하였는데; 한 대는 유카 플랫에서 보고되었고 그리고 나중에 한 대의 “스텔스” 추락이라고 주장했습니다 - 아직도 그 “스텔스”는 원형이며 소리가 없었다고도 주장합니다. 한 대는 버지니아에서 추락하였고 그리고 한 대는 텍사스에서 (추락하였습니다). 후자의 두 대 모두 보고되었으며 그리고 은폐되었습니다. 그렇지만, 텍사스에서 (추락한) 한 대는, KPRC와 KTRH에 보고되었고 그리고 그 두 대가 모두 휴스톤의 주요 신문에 보고되었습니다. 나머지 두 대는 일반에 알려지지 않았는데 나는 그것들에 대한 토론을 하지 않겠습니다.

Of the craft that was crashed in Yucca Flats, there were five crew aboard. Three were apparently dead; two have body vital signs and are now in Nellis Air Force Base in Nevada. This information has been verified by a group out of Edwards Air Force Base (no longer assigned in that area) and one officer from Nellis Field--pleading anonymity, verified same in New York. What is at Edwards Air Force Base would boggle the minds of the public. These were shuttle craft from MY COMMAND, therefore I have my facts correct, Ma'am. There was also a "crash" out of Bakersfield, California in 1986 which was also projected as a "stealth". Does it strike anyone as strange that you crash the first five of five stealth planes while they are still on the drawing board? What expense is one of your stealth bombers? Half a billion dollars? My, my--oh I see, perhaps "stealth" fighters. Why do you need Stealth bombers and fighter planes when the war is going to be fought with missiles and nuclear bombs from missiles?

유카 플랫에서 추락한 우주선에는, 다섯 명의 탑승자가 있었습니다. 세 명은 확실히 사망했고; 둘은 살아 있었는데 지금은 네바다에 있는 넬리스 공군기지에 있습니다. 이 정보는 에드워드 공군기지를 나온 한 단체와 (더 이상 그 구역에 배치되지 않았음) -- 뉴욕에서 똑같이 사실로 확인한, 익명으로 탄원하는 한 공직자에 의해 사실로 확인되었습니다. 에드워드 공군기지에 있는 것은 대중의 마음이 놀라서 펄쩍 뛰게 할 것입니다. 이 우주선들은 나의 사령부로부터의 왕복 우주선이었으며, 그러므로 나는 정확한 사실을 갖고 있습니다, 마마. 1986년 캘리포니아, 베이커스필드 바깥에도 한 대의 우주선이 “추락”하였는데 이것 또한 “스텔스”로 둔갑되었습니다(계획되었습니다). 아직은 설계제도판 위에 있는 다섯 대의 비행기들 중 첫 번째로 그 다섯 대를 추락시킨다는 것은 누구에게나 이상하게 생각되지 않나요? 여러분의 스텔스 폭격기들 중 한 대의 비용이 얼마입니까? 5억 달러? 세상에 -- 오 나는 압니다, 아마도 “스텔스” 전투기이겠지요. 전쟁은 미사일과 또 미사일에 (장착한) 핵폭탄으로 싸울 텐데 당신네들은 스텔스 폭격기와 전투기가 왜 필요하지요?

Could it be anything like your year 1957 when your Army was assigned the task of forming a super secret organization to furnish security for all alien tasked projects? The first of such organization became the National Reconnaissance Organization based at Fort Carson, Colorado. The specific teams trained to secure the projects were called Delta.

여러분의 육군이 우주의 임무를 띤 모든 사업을 위해 안전을 제공하도록 특수 비밀 조직을 구성하는 과업을 할당했었던 여러분의 년도로 1957년처럼 어떤 일이나 가능했습니까? 이러한 첫 조직은 콜로라도, 폴트칼손에 기지를 둔 국립정찰단이 되었습니다. 사업들이 안전하도록 훈련 받은 그 특별한 팀들은 델타라고 불리게 되었지요.

A second project code named SNOWBIRD was promulgated to explain away any sightings of the REDLIGHT (alien) crafts as being Air Force experiments. The SNOWBIRD (as I said, your government loves cute code names) crafts were manufactured using conventional technology and were flown for the press on several occasions. Very "different" in appearance. Project SNOWBIRD was also used to debunk legitimate public sightings of alien craft (UFO's). Project SNOWBIRD was most successful and reports from the public declined steadily--that is, until recently and currently. Thus enters your "stealth" toys. What do you think "really" goes on at your Pine Gap, Australia installation? Have you ones slept a bit too long perhaps?

스노우버드라고 이름 붙인 두 번째 사업 암호가 공군 실험실들이 있는 거와 같이 레드라이트 (외계인)에 대한 어떤 목격(에 대해서)도 잘 해명하기 위하여explain away 공표되었습니다. 스노우버드 (내가 말했듯이, 여러분의 정부는 근사한 암호명들을 좋아 합니다) 우주선들은 전통적 기술을 이용하여 제조되었는데 여러 경우에 압박을 위하여 비행하였지요. 겉모양은 매우 “다릅니다”. 스노우버드 사업은 또한 외계인 우주선(UFO의)에 대한 정당한 대중의 관찰사례들을 헐뜯으려고to debunk 이용되었습니다. 스노우버드 사업은 성공적이었고 대중으로부터의 보고서들은 꾸준히--즉, 최근까지도 그리고 현재도 쇠퇴하고 있습니다. 그리하여 ‘스텔스“ 장난감들을 (대중의 기억 속으로) 입력합니다. 한 오스트레일리아의 군사시설인, 여러분의 파인 갭에서 진행되고 있는 일이 ”진실로” 무엇이라고 생각하나요?

Let me finish the story of New Mexico and the crash of our beloved brothers who are able to live in high concentrations of carbon dioxide. They came for two reasons. Firstly, they thought they might be of help in assisting you to meet needs in order for your species to survive as your "greenhouse" effect worsens. Secondly, if you could not survive, they could--beautifully. Therefore, a planet would not be wasted. But they came to you in peace and wondrous love.

뉴멕시코와 높은 농도의 이산화 탄소 속에서 생존할 수 있는 우리의 사랑하는 형제들의 추락에 대한 이야기(실화)를 완성하도록 하지요. 그들은 두 가지의 이유로 왔습니다. 첫째로, 그들은 여러분의 종족들이 생존하기 위하여 필요한 것들이 충족되도록 지원할 수 있다고 생각했습니다. 여러분의 “온실” 효과가 악화되고 있기 때문입니다. 두 번째로, 만일 여러분이 살아남을 수 없다면, 그들은 -- 훌륭히 (지원할 수) 있었습니다. 그러므로, 행성(=지구)는 황폐화하지 않을 것입니다. 그들은 다만 평화와 놀랄만한 사랑 속에서 여러분에게 왔습니다.

They were lured in, brought down and attacked. The beings were flamed to incineration with the exception of three in the second or third "crash" that were kept for informational hostages. More disrespectful was that the stories were then projected that there were body parts of humans stashed aboard, such as reproductive organs, anus, sex organs and other cute things that only would interest Earth humankind and strike terror into the hearts of the populace. A funny thing happened though. After removing all working equipment from the craft the interior was burned to a cinder to the point that it was claimed nothing could be salvaged. How so, then, could you produce these readily recognizable body parts such as a human anus after a fire which charred the alien bodies to their very skeletal system? Do you humans, as a group, ever open your eyes and question anything? Are you drugged beyond recovery?

그들은 유인되어, 격추되었고 공격당했습니다. 그 존재들은 정보를 제공하는 인질로 감금된 두 번째와 세 번째로 추락한 세 명을 제외하고는 불에 태워져 재가 되었습니다. 더욱 경멸스러운 것은, 생식기, 항문, 성기들 그리고 다른 망측한 것들과 같은, 오직 지구 인간의 관심을 끌어 대중의 가슴 속으로 두려움을 일으키는 인간의 몸의 부분들이 (외계인의) 우주선에 은닉되어 있었다는 꾸며진 이야기가 그 때 계획되었다는 것입니다. 그러나 의문스러운 일이 생겼습니다. 우주선으로부터 모든 작동 장비들을 제거한 후 내부에는 아무 것도 인양할 수 있는 것이 없었다고 주장되는 시점까지 재가 되도록 불태워졌습니다. 그 다음, 불로 외계인 시체들을 숯 덩어리로 만든 후 그들의 실제의 골격 체계까지 인간의 항문과 같이 쉽게 알아 볼 수 있는 신체의 부분들을 어떻게 그렇게 만들 수 있었을까? 한 집단으로서, 여러분 인간들이여, 늘 눈을 뜨고 어떤 일에나 의문을 갖습니까? 여러분은 회복되지 않도록 마취되었나요?

EBE 외계 생명체

Before I talk about recent and current events, I shall give you a rundown of sequence of events and those involved greatly from your 1940's that you can give consideration. There are some very brave people who have brought forth this similar information. Honor them for they have risked their very lives, as well as their loved ones. All have flawed information, but some have presented as honestly as they could research it. I, Hatonn, have a great advantage in fact finding.

최근과 현재의 사건들에 대하여 말하기 전에 나는 여러분이 고려해 볼 수 있는 여러분의 1940년대와 크게 관련된 그들과 일련의 사건들에 대한 개요를 여러분에게 제공할 것입니다. 이 유사한 정보를 제공한 어떤 매우 용감한 사람들이 있습니다. 그들을 존경하세요. 그들은 자신들의 사랑하는 사람들과 마찬가지로, 실로 자신들의 목숨을 걸었기 때문입니다. 모든 것들이 정보에 흠집을 내었으나, 어떤 것들은 그들이 그것을 조사할 수 있는 만큼 정직하게 제출되었습니다. 나, 하톤은 실로 (그 정보를) 찾는 데 큰 이점을 갖고 있지요.

I want to give honor to our cosmic brother who served well and died on your place without language, isolated and frightened. That is the one you dubbed EBE. It was a name given by Dr. Vannevar Bush.

나는 말없이 격리되어 두려움 없이 여러분이 사는 곳에서 죽은 그리고 잘 봉사해 준 우리의 우주 형제에게 존경을 표하는 바입니다. 여러분이 EBE(외계 생명체)라고 별명을 붙인 존재이지요. 그것은 반네바르 부쉬 박사가 붙인 이름이었습니다.

Flash: In November of 1950 a Canadian engineer by name of Wilbert Smith wrote a proposal for a study of the Earth’s magnetic field as a possible energy source. He was with the Canadian Department of Transport and having learned of these alien craft, etc., thought it most practical. He found the following information: a. The matter was the most highly classified subject in the United States Government, rating higher even than the "H"-bomb! b. Flying saucers do exist. c. Their modus operandi is unknown, but concentrated effort is being made by a small group headed by Doctor Vanneyar Bush and, d. The entire matter is considered by the United States authorities to be of tremendous significance.

속보: 1950년 11월 윌버트 스미스라 하는 한 캐나다 기술자가 사용 가능한 에너지 원천으로서 지구의 자기장磁氣場magnetic field을 조사하기 위하여 어떤 제안서를 썼습니다. 그는 캐나다의 교통부 일원이었는데 이들 외계 우주선, 등에 대하여 알고 있었으며 그것이 (에너지 원천의 실례로서 (?)) 가장 실제적이라고 생각했습니다. 그는 다음과 같은 정보를 발견했습니다: a. 그 문제는 미합중국 정부에서 수소폭탄보다 더 높게 평가하여, 최상위로 분류되었다. b. 비행접시는 존재한다. c. 그것들의 운용법은 알려져 있지 않지만, 반네바르 부쉬 박사가 대표인 한 작은 단체가 전심전력을 다하고 있다. d. 사태 전체가 미합중국 당국에 의해 무시무시한 의미로 간주되고 있다.

All of this was happening at a time when Billy Eduard Meier was receiving regular visits from Semjase, Asket, etc., Commanders in shuttle craft, from my Command--Pleiades, to that place in Switzerland. Switzerland will come up again in this story as relates to your little select "big boy" groups.

이 모든 것이 빌리 에두아르트 마이어가 나의 사령부--플레이아데스로부터, 스위스의 그 곳까지 오는, 우주 왕복선의 사령관들인, 셈야제, 아스켓 등으로부터 정기적인 방문을 받고 있었던 그 때에 발생하고 있었습니다. 스위스가 여러분이 선택한 작은 “빅 보이” 단체들에 관련하여 이 이야기에서 다시 떠오를 것입니다.

At any rate, Dr. Bush has been into about everything. Now, back to EBE. EBE had a tendency to "misunderstand" language and questions, and communication, if at all, was most difficult-­he was also given to quite a bit of lie-telling if indicated and suitable. For over a year he would only give the "desired" answers to his interrogators. Any question which would have resulted in an undesirable answer went totally unanswered. It did not set overly well with your American Gestapo.

하여간, 부쉬 박사는 모든 것에 열중하고 있었습니다. 이제, EBE (이야기)로 돌아갑시다. EBE는 말을 오해하게 하는 경향과 의문들을 갖고 있으며, 그리고, 전부 그렇지 않더라도, 통신(의사소통?)은 가장 어려웠습니다--그는 또한 지시였든 적절했든 꽤 많은 거짓말도 하였습니다. 일 년 이상 그(격추되어 납치된 외계인)는 심문자에게 오직 “요구된” 답변만 제공했을 것입니다. 불쾌한 답변으로 끝날 어떤 질문은 전부 답변하지 않았습니다. 미국의 비밀경찰에게 그다지 호의적이지는 않았습니다.

Now here is where I really give honor to beloved EBE. At some point into the second year of captivity he began to respond, and the information derived from this wonderful alien was startling, to say the very least. It was so wondrous that it was compiled into a project called the "Yellow Book" (not to be confused, of course, with project Blue Book). There were photographs and records and all sorts of wondrous things which were viewed years later by investigators involved in "GRUDGE 13" (another cute code name). GRUDGE 13 evolved out of a pre-existing group called Project Sign. "Blue Teams" were put together to recover the crashed discs and dead or alive aliens. The Blue Teams were later to evolve into "Alpha Teams" under "Project Pounce".

이제 여기서 나는 지극히 사랑하는 EBE에게 진정으로 존경을 표하는 바입니다. 감금된 두 번째 해의 어느 시점에서 그는 응답하기 시작했고, 실로 줄잡아 말하더라도, 그 훌륭한 외계인으로부터 끌어낸 정보는 깜짝 놀라게 했습니다. 너무 불가사의하여 그것은 (물론, 블루 북 프로젝트와 혼동하지 않도록) “옐로우 북”이라 하는 계획사업project으로 편찬되었습니다. 거기에는 사진들과 기록들 그리고 모든 종류의 놀라운 것들이 있었는데 그것들은 몇 년 후 "그라지 13“ (또 하나의 귀여운 암호명)에 관련된 조사자들에게 관찰되었습니다. "그라지 13“은 프로젝트 사인이라 하는 기존 단체로부터 발전하였습니다. “블루 팀”은 추락한 비행접시들과 죽었거나 생존한 외계인들을 은폐하기 위하여 함께 만들어졌습니다. “블루 팀”은 나중에 “프로젝트 파운스”에 의거하여 “알파 팀”으로 발전하였습니다.

In late 1951 EBE became ill. Medical personnel had been unable to determine the cause of EBE's illness and had no background from which to draw. EBE's system was chlorophyll based and he processed food into energy much the same as plants. Waste material was excreted about the same way as plants. By the way-there are always lovely bathrooms available aboard their craft for their guests--they are beloved about the cosmos and often are "transporters" and do any and all things to allow guests comfort and convenience.

1951년 후반 EBE는 병이 들었습니다. 의료요원은 EBE의 발병illness 원인을 측정할 수 없었으며 또 (그 원인을) 묘사할 기초지식background이 없었습니다. (추락하여 나포된) EBE(외계 생명체)의 체계는 엽록소에 근거를 두었으며 또 그는 초목plants과 같이 음식을 에너지로 처리했습니다. 남은 것은 거의 식물과 같은 방식으로 배출했습니다. 그런데-그들의 우주선에 타면 손님들을 위해 사용가능한 욕실들이 있었습니다--그들은 우주의 주변에서 사랑 받았으며 그리고 가끔 “운송을 담당”했으며 손님들을 안락하고 편안하게 해 주기 위하여 어떤 일이든지 다 합니다.

Well anyway, EBE couldn't be adequately treated nor diagnosed by a medical physician so some brilliant doctor suggested a botanist. Therefore, Dr. Guillermo Mendoza was brought in to try and help him recover. Dr. Mendoza was gentle and loving and worked diligently with EBE, but EBE expired in mid 1952. Dr. Mendoza, however, now became THE expert on alien biology. These are the only aliens with this type of digestive system. That should tell you more than I am printing here. You did this same thing to a lot of them, didn't you?
    어쨌거나, EBE는 충분히 치료 받지 못했으며 내과의에게 원인 규명도 되지 않았는데 어떤 훌륭한 의사는 한 식물학자botanist를 제안했습니다. 그리하여, 그를 회복시키려고 귈러모 멘도자 박사를 오게 했습니다. 멘도자 박사는 온화하고 애정이 깊었으며 그리고 EBE를 열심히 치료했지만, EBE는 1952년 중반에 숨을 거두었습니다. 그렇지만, 멘도자 박사는 외계인 생태학에 대하여 THE 전문가가 되었습니다. 그들은 그런 형태의 소화기 계통digestive system을 가진 유일한 외계인들입니다. 그것은 내가 여기에 인쇄하는 것보다 더 많은 것을 여러분에게 말해 줄 것입니다. 여러분은 많은 그들에게 이와 동일한 일을 했지요? (??)

In a futile attempt to save EBE and to gain favor with a technologically superior alien race (now why would that matter?) the United States began broadcasting a call for help early in 1952 into the vast regions of space. The call went unanswered, but the project continued as an effort of good faith. How much good faith can you muster? Why would they ever in this Universe answer another call from you?

EBE를 구하려는 헛된 시도를 하며 또 기술적으로 우월한 외계 종족과 더불어 이익을 획득하려고 (지금 왜 그것이 문제인지?) 미합중국은 1952년 초반에 광활한 우주의 영역으로 도움을 요청하는 방송을 시작했습니다. 그 요청은 답변을 받지 못 했는데, 그 계획사업project은 선량한 믿음의 노력으로 계속되었습니다. 여러분은 얼마나 많고 선량한 믿음을 소집할 수 있을까요? 이 은하계에 있는 그들이 여러분의 또 다른 요청에 왜 늘 대답을 할까요?

THE FRIENDLY SKIES 우호적인 천국들

Now, I guess you think I am picking on the United States of America--well, that happens to be where I am on duty and, therefore, that is the geological location I shall discuss. We may, or may not, have time to cover the rest of the world--you have been the very worst hosts of all the planets.

지금, 여러분이 내가 미합중국을 혹평하고 있다고 생각하고 있으리라 추측합니다--그런데, 그 일이 발생하는 곳에 나의 책무가 있으며, 그러므로, 나는 그것이 지리적인 위치라는 것을 토론할 것입니다. 우리가 그 외의 인류를 방위할 시간이 있기도 하고 혹은 없기도 합니다--여러분은 모든 행성들 중에서 실로 가장 나쁜 주인들이었습니다.

In your year 1988 a craft went down in China and living beings were recovered. In agreement with other major world powers to notify each other of these instances--the Chinese asked what they should do. Both the United States and the Russian spokesman said to "kill them". Now, just how friendly do you think the cosmic brethren should be to little old you? Well, they have compassion for your plight and know it is not the masses which do these things--they will be gentle and forfeit their own lives to assist you--that, friends, is what LOVE is-dove of another being, love and honor of the Laws of Creation and love of God and His Laws. BUT YOU TREAD A VERY, VERY NARROW TIGHT ROPE!

여러분의 연도로 1988년에 한 우주선이 중국에 떨어졌고 살아 있는 존재들(생명체들)이 발견되었습니다. 각기 다른 이 사례를 통지하기 위하여 다른 주요 강대국들과의 조약에서-- 중국은 자신들이 행해야 할 것을 요청했습니다. 미합중국과 러시아의 양 대변인들은 “그들을 죽이시오”라고 말했습니다. 자, 우주의 형제들이 어떻게 어린애 같은 나이 든 여러분에게 우호적일 수 있을 거라고만 생각합니까? 그런데, 그들(우주의 형제들)은 여러분의 어려운 처지에 대하여 동정심을 갖고 있으며 그리고 그런 일들을 행하는 자들이 다수가 아님을 알고 있습니다--그들은 상냥할 것이며 또 여러분을 지원하기 위하여 자신의 목숨을 버릴 것입니다--친구들이여, 그것이 무엇이 사랑LOVE인가 함입니다 - 다른 존재들에 대한 (평화의 상징으로서의) 비둘기, 창조의 법칙에 대한 존경과 사랑 그리고 신과 신의 율법에 대한 사랑. 그러나 여러분은 단단히 매어놓은 가늘디가는 밧줄 (위)를 걷고 있습니다.

Default 응답: SPACE--GATE / THE VEIL REMOVED (6) - By G.C. HATONN /번역imokko

SPACE--GATE 스페이스 게이트

THE VEIL REMOVED 걷혀진 장막

BY
    GYEORGOS CERES HATONN

(CHAPTER 2-1)

AN IMPOTENT GIANT
    무기력한 거인

Can you just imagine your President Truman, after having blown up Japan with the first despicable nuclear bombs to find himself virtually impotent in the situations that followed. The United States had regained the status of financial giant, the most advanced technology, the highest standard of living, had the most world-wide influence and suddenly your Government discovered that an alien spacecraft piloted by insect-like beings from a totally incomprehensible culture had actually ended up in the desert of your New Mexico? Well, it wasn't like that--it was already known by the military ones and a great many high governmental officials.

첫 번째의 비열한 핵폭탄으로 일본을 날려 버린 후 그 결과로 일어난 상황에서 사실상 자신이 무기력함을 깨닫는, 여러분의 트루먼 대통령을 상상할 수 있습니까? 재정적 거인의 지위, 가장 진보한 기술, 가장 높은 생활수준의 지위를 회복한 미합중국은, 가장 세계적인 영향력을 소유했습니다. 그리고 갑자기 외계 우주선이 완전히 이해할 수 없는 문화를 가진 곤충 같은 존재에 의해 조종되었음을 깨달은 여러분의 정부는 사실상 여러분의 뉴멕시코의 사막에서 끝났습니다. 그런데, 그것은 그와 같지 않았는데 (* =외계 우주선이 곤충 같은 존재에 의해 조종되고 있는 것이 아니었는데 *)--그것은 군부의 누군가와 많은 고위 정부 관리官吏들에 의해 이미 알려졌습니다.

It was, however, when cosmic and galactic bells chimed--you foolish ones had actually done it--the stupid of stupid, You had now set yourselves up for the final destruction--and oh my, it is coming--IT IS COMING RIGHT ON TIME AS THE PROPHECIES OF ALL TIMES HAVE LAID IT OUT. YOU ALSO JEOPARDIZE THE ENTIRE SYSTEM OF YOUR CORNER OF THE UNIVERSE; SPECIFICALLY AND MOST DEVASTATINGLY, YOUR SOLAR SYSTEM. AND WORSE, YOU DESIRE TO BRING THAT DEADLY TRASH OUT HERE WITH US--NO THANK YOU, FRIENDS-- YOU MOST SURELY WILL NOT DO SO.

그렇지만, 그 때에 우주와 은하의 벨(비상벨?)은 울려 퍼졌습니다--어리석은 그대들이 실제로 그것을(핵폭탄 투하?) 실행해 버렸습니다--어리석고도 어리석은. 여러분은 지금 자신들을 종말 상태로 돌렸습니다--그리고 오 마이, 그것이 오고 있습니다--그것이 모든 시대의 예언들이 꾸짖은 대로 시기에 맞춰 다가오고 있습니다. 여러분은 또한 우주의 한 모퉁이인; 여러분의 태양계의 모든 시스템도 독특하고도 가장 통렬하게 위험에 빠뜨리고 있습니다. 그리고 더욱 나쁜 것은, 여러분은 여기에서 우리와 함께 죽음의 쓰레기를 내놓기를 갈망하고 있습니다--친구들이여, 사양합니다--여러분은 가장 확실하게 그렇게 하지 않을 것입니다.

During those years the United States Air Force and the Central Intelligence Agency exercised complete control over the "Alien Secret". In fact, the CIA was formed by Presidential Executive Order first as the Central Intelligence Group for the express purpose of dealing with the alien presence. The National Security Act was later passed which established it as the Central Intelligence "Agency". Then The National Security Council was established to oversee the intelligence community and especially the alien endeavor. The CIA was then removed from the sole task of gathering foreign intelligence and gradually and surely legalized direct action in the form of covert activities at home and abroad, this through a whole series of National Security Council Memos and Executive Orders.
    그 몇 년 동안 미공군과 CIA는 “외계인 기밀”에 대한 완전한 통제권을 행사했습니다. 사실상, CIA는 처음에 외계인 출현을 처리하는 특수목적을 위한 중앙첩보단체로서 대통령의 행정 명령으로 구성되었습니다. 나중에 그것을 중앙 첩보 “기관”으로 설립하는 국가보안법령이 통과되었습니다. 그 후 국가보안심의회가 첩보계와 특히 외계의 시도를 감독하기 위하여 설립되었습니다. 그 때 CIA는 해외 첩보를 수집하는 단독과업으로부터 제거되었고 확실히 또 점차적으로 본국과 해외에서 은밀히 활동하는 형태로 직접(외부의 간섭.통제 없이?) 행동하는 것을 합법화했습니다. 이것은 전체의 국가보안심의회 비망록과 행정명령을 통해서입니다.

INTELLIGENCE & COVER-UP
    첩보와 은폐

In the next two portions I give honor to an Earth Brother for such compilation for it is too "intelligent" for me to decipher from all your "intelligent" operations. The Foreign and Military Intelligence, Book One, "Final Report of the Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities." United State Senate, 94th Congress, second Session, Report No. 94-755, April 26, 1976, p. 49 states: (whew) "This directive empowered the Secretary of State to coordinate overseas information activities designed to counter communism." A top secret annex to NSC-4, NSC-4A, instructed the Director of Central Intelligence to undertake covert psychological activities in pursuit of the aims set forth in NSC-4. The initial authority given the CIA for covert operations under NSC-4A did not establish formal procedures for either coordinating or approving these operations. It simply directed the DCI to "undertake covert operations and to ensure, through liaison with the State and Defense, that the resulting operations were consistent with American policy."

다음의 두 부문에서 나는 그러한 편찬을 해 준 지구의 형제에게 존경을 표합니다. 여러분의 모든 “첩보(기관)”의 운용을 판독하는 데에 그것이 나에게 너무나 지적이었기 때문입니다. 해외 군사 첩보, “첩보활동과 관련한 정부 운영 조사에 대한 선발위원회의 최종 보고서”, 1권. 미합중국 상원, 94회 의회, 두 번째 회기. 1976년, 4월26일 보고서 번호 94-755, 49쪽에서(다음과 같이) 언급하고 있습니다: (어휴) “해외 정보활동을 조정하기 위하여 그 관리 권한을 가진 국무장관은 공산주의에 반대하도록 계획했습니다. NSC-4와 NSC-4A에 대한 극비 부속서류는, 중앙첩보국장에게 NSC-4에서 설명한 목적(겨냥)을 추적함에 있어서 은밀한 심리적 활동에 책임을 지도록 지시했습니다. NSC-4A에 의거 은밀한 운용을 위하여 CIA에 주어진 최초의 권한은 그 운용을 승인하거나 혹은 조정하기 위한 공식적 과정을 수립(제정)하지 않았습니다. 그것은 간단히, 국무장관과 접촉(연락)을 통하여, “은밀한 작전의 의무를 지고 미국의 정책과 일치하는 작전 결과를 보장할 것”을 명령했습니다.

Later NSC-10/1 and NSC-10/2 were to supersede NSC-4 and NSC-4A and expand the covert abilities even further. The Office of Policy Coordination (OPC) was chartered to carry out an expanded program of covert activities. NSC-10/I and NSC-10/2 validated illegal and extralegal practices and procedures as being agreeable to the National Security Leadership. The reaction was rapid. In the eyes of the Intelligence community "no holds were barred" (and if you can figure it out, I am relatively sure that statement is quite true).

뒤에 NSC-10/1과 NSC-10/2가 NSC-4와 NSC-4A를 대신하기로 했으며 더욱이 향후에도 그 암암리의 기량을 확장하기로 했습니다. 은밀한 활동을 발전시킨 프로그램을 실행하기 위하여 정책조정실(OPC)이 설립되었습니다.
    NSC-10/1과 NSC-10/2는 국가 안보 지도부National Security Leadership의 뜻에 맞도록 불법이며 치외법적인 음모practices와 절차(조처)들이 유효하도록 했습니다. 반응은 빨랐습니다. 첩보단체가 본 바로는 “방해되는 세력은 없었습니다” (만일 여러분이 이해할 수 있다면, 나는 진술이 매우 진실함을 비교적 확신합니다).

Under NSC-10/l an Executive Coordination Group was established to review, but not approve, covert project proposals. The ECG was secretly tasked to coordinate the alien projects (really thought they had forgotten us aliens there for a minute).

NSC-10/1에 의거하여 행정 조정 단체가, 승인하지는 않으나, 은밀한 프로젝트 제안들을 재검토하도록 설립되었습니다. ECG는 비밀리에 외계 프로젝트들을 조정하는 과업을 맡았습니다 (진정 그들은 거기에 있는 우리 외계인들을 깜빡 잊어버렸다고 생각되었습니다).

NSC-IO/l and NSC-IO/2 were interpreted to mean that no one at the top wanted to know about anything until it was over, wrapped up and successful (always successful without getting caught). These actions established a buffer between the President and the information-NOW, BELOVED ONES DON'T TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THIS LITTLE TACTIC IN OPERATION--HOW ABOUT EVERY PRESIDENT SINCE THAT TIME?

NSC-10/1과 NSC-10/2는, (프로젝트가) 종료되어, 덮여져서 성공적(함정에 빠짐없이 항상 성공적이었음)일 때까지 최고위 누구도 어떤 일에 대해서도 알기를 바라지 않고 있음을 뜻한다고 해석되었습니다. 그 활동(효과)는 대통령과 정보 사이에서 완충 역할을 했습니다. 자, 사랑하는 이들이여 그대들이 작전에 있어서 이 대수롭지 않은 책략을 몰랐다고 나에게 말하지 마세요--그 시기 이후 각 대통령에 대해서 어떻게 생각하나요?

Watch closely at this sleight of hand: This was intended as a buffer and means for the President to deny knowledge if leaks divulged the true state of affairs. This very tactic has been used in all later years for the purpose of effectively isolating succeeding Presidents from any knowledge (or expressed thusly at any rate) of alien presence other than what the Secret Government (I'll most surely explain this term) and the intelligence community wanted them to know. Pretty effective, too, in the matter of aliens. You could fry just about any visitor--alien or friendly, or a plane full from Mexico if the big boys in the conspiracy wanted to so do and keep it a big dark secret from anyone who could stop them.

이 교묘한 속임수를 자세히 관찰하세요: 이것은 하나의 완충기로 생각되었는데 (비밀의) 누설이 직무의 진정한 상황을 폭로한다는 것을 대통령이 알지 않으려함을 의미합니다. 바로 이 책략은 대통령이 외계인의 출현에 대한 어떤 정보 (혹은 적어도 그런 식으로 드러난 (정보))로부터도 이어지는(계승되는) 대통령들을 효과적으로 분리시키려는 목적을 위해 이후 매년 이용되어 왔습니다. 비밀정부Secret Government(나는 이 용어를 가장 확실하게 설명할 것입니다)와 첩보단체가 알고자 했던 것과 다르게 말입니다. 역시, 아주 효과적이지요, 외계인들에 관한 문제에 있어서는. 당신네들은 어떤 방문객들--외계인 혹은 아군friendly, 혹은 멕시코로부터 오는 항공기도 곯려 줄 수 있습니다. 음모코자 하는 대장들이 그렇게 하고자 했다면 그리고 중대하고 사악한 비밀을 저지하려는 어떤 사람들로부터 지키고자 한다면 말입니다.

NSC-1O/2 next established a study panel which met secretly and was made up of the scientific minds of the day. The study panel was not called MJ-12 at that time. That required more memos and orders and secret Executive Orders to establish MJ-12.

다음에 NSC-10/2는 은밀히 만나는 조사위원단을 설립했고 그리고 당일의 과학적인 심적 경향이 편집(or 작성)되었습니다. 그 당시에는 조사위원단을 MJ-12라 불리지 않았지요. 그것은 MJ-12를 설립하도록 더 많은 비망록과 요청과 비밀의 행정 명령들을 요구했습니다.

SILENCE AT ANY COST
    반드시 비밀엄수

Now we get into not being nice to your own guys, guys. Your Secretary of Defense at that time, James Forrestal, began to object to all the secrecy. This was a fine, idealistic and religious man who believed that the public deserved to be told these things about aliens and "stuff".

이제 우리는 여러분 자신의 사람들에게 좋지 않은 (이야기) 속으로 들어갑니다. 그 당시 여러분의 국방장관, 제임스 포레스탈은, 모든 비밀엄수에 항의했습니다. 이 사람은 훌륭하고, 이상주의적이며 신앙심이 깊었는데, 그는 대중이 외계인들과 “소지품stuff”에 대한 것들을 들어야 한다고 믿었습니다.

When he began to argue and talk to leaders of the opposition party and leaders of the Congress about the alien problem he was promptly asked to resign his appointment.

그가 야당의 지도자들에게 또 의회의 지도자들에게 말하고 논쟁을 시작했을 때 그는 자신의 관직을 사임할 것을 요청 받았습니다.

He expressed his fears to a lot of people and rightfully believed that he was under surveillance. This was interpreted by those who were ignorant of the facts and passed off as a case of paranoia and a little schizophrenia. Forrestal, it was later said, had had a mental breakdown and was tucked into Bethesda Naval Hospital.

그는 많은 사람들에게 자신의 두려움을 표현했고 또 당연히 자신은 감시 받고 있음을 믿었습니다. 그것은 그 사실을 모르고 속아 넘어 간 사람들에 의해 망상증과 약간의 정신분열증으로 해석되었습니다. 나중에 들었는데, 포레스탈은 정신쇠약에 걸려 베데스다 해군 병원에 갇혔습니다.

It was feared that Mr. Forrestal would begin to gibber again and tell some secrets, and therefore it was made sure that he was isolated from such possibilities. In the early morning hours of May 22, 1949 agents of the CIA tied a sheet around his neck, fastened the other end to a fixture in his room and pushed him out the window. The sheet tore and he plummeted to his death. Lots and lots of "victims" since that day.

포레스탈씨가 더듬거리며 지껄이기 시작하여 어떤 비밀을 말할까 염려되었으며, 그리하여 그가 그런 가능성으로부터 분리되었음이 확실했습니다. 1949년 5월22일 이른 아침에 CIA 요원들이 침대 커버로 그의 목 주위를 묶어, 그의 방에 있는 비품에 붙들어 매고 그를 창문 밖으로 밀었습니다. 그 시트는 찢어졌고 그는 죽음을 향하여 수직으로 떨어졌습니다. 그 날 이후 많고 많은 “희생”(이 있었습니다).

Now, if you are a nice "victim" and take your knocks like Oliver North you get to go on and teach drug healing--even head up a committee for public service. Ah, times change--but don't count on it, my friends, keep your rear covered.
    ( <= 오잉.....?? ...무슨 말씀이신지..?? )

N.S.A. GETS TO BE BOSS
    N.S.A가 보스가 되다

On to happier topics. The super-secret Secret National Security Agency by secret Executive Order was created by President Truman in November of 1952. Ah ha--here we go, it was created with a primary purpose of deciphering the alien communications and language and establish a dialog with the aliens. (Now, what about all those humongous radio telescopes and huge receivers Mr. Cosmos talks about, and Mr. Spielberg and thus and so?) All this is undoubtedly going to irritate Mr. Sagan--or, do you think maybe he knows too? Could it just be you good, taxpaying citizens who are excluded from the inside information? You just get to pay for it with your money and your lives. Well, project Sigma was quite successful. The National Security Agency (NSA) also maintains communications with the Luna base and other “Secret Space Programs".

더 어울리는 화제를 (말합니다). 1952년 11월에는 극비의 은밀한 국가방위청NSA이 트루먼 대통령에 의해 창설되었습니다. 아 하--또 시작입니다. 그것은 외계인의 통신과 언어를 해독하는 것을 첫 번째 목적으로 만들어졌으며 그리고 외계인들과의 대화를 입증합니다. (자, 코스모스씨가 말하는, 그리고 스필버그씨 또 이런 저런 말을 하는 모든 그것들의 거대한 무선전신 망원경과 거대한 수신기는 어떤가요?) 이 모든 것이 확실히 사강씨를 안달나게 하고 있거나--혹은, 여러분은 그도 역시 알고 있을지 모른다고 생각하세요? 내부 정보로부터 제외된 선량한 여러분, 단지 납세의무자일 뿐인가요? 여러분은 여러분의 돈과 목숨을 그것을 위해 지불하고 있을 뿐입니다. 그런데, 시그마 프로젝트는 아주 성공적이었습니다. 국가방위청(NSA)은 또한 달Luna 기지와 다른 “비밀 우주 프로그램”들과 교신도 유지하고 있습니다.

Here is another really good one: The NSA is exempt, by Executive Order, from ALL. LAWS WHICH DO NOT SPECIFICALLY NAME THE NSA IN THE TEXT OF THE LAW AS BEING SUBJECT TO THAT PARTICULAR LAW. That means that if the agency is not spelled out in the text of any and every law passed by the Congress it is not subject to that or those laws. Well, the NSA now performs many other duties and in fact, is the premier agency within the intelligence community. Today the NSA receives 75 % of the monies allotted to the intelligence community. A lot of power goes along with a lot of money. The Department of Central Intelligence is now only a figurehead club maintained to fool the public. THE PRIMARY TASK OF THE NSA IS STILL ALIEN COMMUNICATIONS, BUT NOW INCLUDES OTHER ALIEN PROJECTS AS WELL.

또 하나의 다른 정말로 좋은 것이 있습니다: NSA는, 행정명령에 의해. 모든 것으로부터 면제입니다. 특별법에 복종해야 하지만 법의 조항에 특별히 NSA라 하지 않는 법. 그것은 그 방위청이 의회에서 통과된 어떤 법 조항에도 똑똑히 설명되지 있지 않다면 그것은 그 법에 복종하지 않음을 뜻합니다. 그런데, NSA는 지금 많은 다른 임무(직무)를 수행하고 있으며 그리고 사실상, 첩보단체에서 최고의 기관입니다. 오늘날 NSA는 첩보단체에 할당된 예산 중 75%를 받고 있지요. 많은 권한은 많은 돈이 따릅니다. 중앙첩보부는 지금 단지 만만한 대중에게 유지되는 간판 클럽일 뿐입니다. NSA의 첫 번째 과업은 아직도 외계인과의 교신이지만, 더욱이 지금은 다른 외계인 프로젝트들을 포함하고 있습니다.

I do hope I do not bore you with political history, but it is quite time that someone does. It might as well be an alien Commander so that the facts can be a bit accurate--your leaders and wardens can't seem to get many of the facts straight and their memories fail them so often. So be it.

나는 정치적 역사 (이야기)로 여러분을 싫증나게 하고 싶지 않습니다만, 지금은 정말이지 누군가 (말)할 시기입니다. 그것은 더욱이 외계 사령관이어야 하며 그리하여 사실들이 조금이라도 정확할 수 있습니다 -- 여러분의 지도자들이나 관리자들은 많은 사실들을 솔직하게 (공개하지) 않는 듯하며 또 그들의 기억은 가끔 많은 사실들에 대하여 솔직하지 못해요. 그러할지어다(그것은 사실입니다).

Dharma, close this for tonight as I can see you have had enough CIA and NSA and DCI, etc. I wish to continue tomorrow on the Trilaterals, Unilaterals and other coops of chickens and I can see that you are almost asleep--speak of boring! Bless you, little one; I shall see that you rest well. Salu and goodnight.

다르마, 오늘밤은 이것을 그만하세요. 나는 그대가 CIA와 NSA와 DCI 등에 대한 (충분한 정보를) 가지고 있다고 봅니다. 내일 나는 삼각관계(?)와 독단(?), 다른 애숭이들(장長들?)의 우리coop들에 대하여 계속하고자 합니다. 재미없는 이야기로 그대가 거의 졸릴 지경이군요! 귀여운 이여, 그대에게 축복을; 잘 쉬시기를. 안녕히. 잘 자요.

Hatonn clearing frequency, out please.
    하톤은 파동을 제거하며, 기꺼이 나갑니다.

- 2장 끝 -

주제글 정보