가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 13
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUNDAY, APR. 1, 1990 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 228

Hatonn present in the Light of the Radiant One. May we please continue on our work. I would request that this book be finished and ready for printing by mid-month. It is better to update the material in additional Journals than to either overlook by quantity or allow to lag in current information. These Journals, at this time, are mostly for integration and insight into that which is known. We are setting the record straight regarding Space Command and participation within your atmosphere and disqualifying those stories which are in error regarding Space Brothers. It is necessary that the Journals get out rapidly for efforts are strengthening to stop Dharma. After the facts are integrated to great extent then we can give her a bit of rest. We must, however, show you ones that your dangers are not from Space Aliens but most surely from two or three major elements on your own planet.

No, it is not pretty and it is all but impossible for that such mammoth secrets could be kept from you; however, just as with the death camps of the Allies (specifically the U.S.) after W.W.II, we believe it will begin to soak through to ones that the truth is far stranger than any of your surface lies. It is indeed easy to cover up any action if your media is totally controlled as is yours.

We will honor all the brave and daring ones who have brought forth information and have been "taken out" because of it. At this time, however, we honor them but protect them for these are indeed recent events and families are at risk. May you the public respect and honor those ones for they gave their very lives for your freedom. Thank you.

Let us continue with the wrap-up of the Falkland Islands war and discuss the ensuing Rockefeller fear campaign against nuclear war.

CAMPAIGN AGAINST NUCLEAR WAR
    BY THE ROCKEFELLER CARTEL
    At the point of June, 1982 it would appear that war of a major size was about to break out in the Southern Hemisphere, but the real war in the Southern Hemisphere was already over. What you witnessed was the beginning of its bloody aftermath. That aftermath was the battle for the Falkland Islands. They had been promised to Argentina as a reward for her role in the secret war.

As things were happening in the Antarctic area the Bolsheviks were in Washington D.C. pressing for a public announcement that the U.S. would side with Britain. As soon as that would take place, military action would heat up quickly around the Falkland Islands. Britain had no choice but to fight. She had already suffered casualties which could not be explained without a public battle; but by fighting, the Bolsheviks in Britain were running the risk of a humiliating and tragic defeat for the Royal Navy.

Meanwhile "back at the ranch", the Rockefeller strategists in the U.S. were concentrating on a fast-building, anti-nuclear-war cam­paign. On all sides you were hearing about the so-called "nuclear freeze movement". There were documentaries, articles, publicity of all kinds to sensitize you to the terrors of nuclear war. There were even referenda popping up on election ballots dealing with the nuclear war issue. Medical doctors were banding together to warn the public about what would happen if there would be a nuclear war.

You were being told that all this was just popping up sponta­neously. You were then into 37 years of the nuclear age and nothing like that had ever gained so much momentum before, yet you were supposed to believe that millions of Americans had spontaneously gotten the same ideas at the same time. If you believe that, my friends, I give up! Movements like that never, NEVER, develop without leadership, organization, and money--PLENTY OF MONEY! But can you see a bit further now? If you can pick up the momentum now you can make great changes to care for your population. Truth and knowledge can most surely preserve what freedom is left to you and bring you into a safety survival mode. Ponder it as we continue.

What you were watching at that time was the Rockefeller public relations machine at work. The Rockefeller cartel could not afford to let a nuclear war take place. If it did, they would lose everything because they were not in a position to control it. Instead, the deadly enemies of the Rockefeller cartel, the Bolsheviks in the U.S., would win out if there was a war; and so the Rockefeller faction was then doing everything in its power to prevent a nuclear war.

Therefore, the then present anti-nuclear-war orientation of the Rockefeller cartel created certain temporary common interests between them and Russia; but as Russia's new rulers knew very well, this did not spring from any great moral perspective on the part of the Rockefeller group. It was a purely practical necessity.

The Russians regarded the United States as a house divided, and they were exploiting that division by working in a careful way with the Rockefellers. Their first priority was to rid the world of the deadly Bolshevik menace of all-out, even suicidal, nuclear war; but once that was done, they knew that there would be a day of reckoning with the Rockefeller cartel some day. And, brothers, you are seeing it coming down in Europe this very day!

The Rockefeller group was working toward a definite objective with their new anti-nuclear-war propaganda. That objective was renewed power--and power that moves them closer to their old dream of World Government. The Bolsheviks in the U.S. had unwittingly provided fertile ground for the powerful new Rockefeller anti-war campaign. Under Bolshevik control, the so-called Reagan Administration had become so hawkish that it was scaring people. The Rockefeller anti-war campaign was designed to capitalize on that latent fear as a tool of power.

The smell of war was in the air. The Falklands crisis was helping to make that more intense. The Rockefeller propaganda machine was paving the way for the argument that surrender of sovereignty was the only way to avoid war. A new super-United Nations of sorts was put into the works to fill the bill. It would have teeth! As then invisioned, the new organization would be based in Geneva, Switzerland. The working name would by "World Nonproliferation Council". The plan was to bring it into being as the outgrowth of nuclear nonproliferation treaties, but its true purpose would be to use fear--the fear of war--to control you all.

SUMMARY

The Falkland Islands crisis erupted because of secret Bolshevik-controlled naval installations in the Southern Hemisphere. Those were attacked by joint action of the Rockefeller cartel and the Russians in an attempt to slow down the nuclear-war timetable. The attacks were successful, but the results are still not totally conclusive. It did not go as expected because General Haig was fired and the planned nuclear war was averted by simply bringing the truth to public attention and the perpetrators feared mass rioting from you the people. PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE, TRUTH AND REFUSAL TO ACCEPT THESE KINDS OF ACTION CARRY A MAGNIFICENT IMPACT FOR THE ELITE ARE NOT READY TO DEFEND AGAINST "YOU THE PEOPLE" IN THEIR OWN DOORYARDS. YET! WHEN THEY CONFISCATE ALL YOUR DEFENSE WEAPONS, I.E.--GUNS--­THEN THEY WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE AND YOU CAN DO NOTHING ABOUT IT! OPEN YOUR EYES AND SEE THE WRITING ON THE WALL. SOBE IT.

Britain's Royal Navy took a tremendous bombardment in that "little" war. No reports were given as to that fact, but the return to England was delayed just to patch and repair sufficiently to keep the secret closeted.

Two major factions were struggling for control over your United States--the Rockefeller cartel and the Bolsheviks. They differ in style but both seek to control you through fear. If you are ever to rise above their trickery, it must be through the power of our Lord Jesus Christ, your only hope. As the recognized scriptures pronounce unto you, your Lord ". . .has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." You must learn to wage peace. For your Lord declared long, long ago, 'Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the sons of God." Peace can only be found through the knowledge of TRUTH THROUGH THE WORD! THE FIRST IDENTIFICATION OF GOD WAS GIVEN RIGHT OFF THE BAT--"I AM THE WORD"! FURTHER, IN REVELATIONS: "THEN I SAW HEAVEN OPENED AND A WHITE HORSE STANDING THERE; AND THE ONE SITTING ON THE HORSE WAS NAMED 'FAITHFUL AND TRUE'--THE ONE WHO JUSTLY PUNISHES AND MAKES WAR. HIS EYES WERE LIKE FLAMES, AND ON HIS HEAD WERE MANY CROWNS. A NAME WAS WRITTEN ON HIS FOREHEAD AND ONLY HE KNEW ITS MEANING. HE WAS CLOTHED IN GARMENTS DIPPED IN BLOOD, AND HIS TITLE WAS THE WORD OF GOD. THE ARMIES OF HEAVEN, DRESSED IN FINEST LINEN, WHITE AND CLEAN, FOLLOWED HIM ON WHITE HORSES -- (AND SILVER CLOUDS)!!!!!!!!

Dharma, let us close this portion for I believe we have begun the cycle of curiosity whereby ones will seek and see. The details of THE PLAN will be forthcoming but man must first be ready to hear.

I will add a postscript to this Journal for I wish ones to realize that since our projection of the war crimes by the U.S., OTHER LOSSES and prior books such as UFO's, NAZI SECRET WEAPON? There has been a tremendous flood of eye-witnesses coming from the hiding places to confirm as eye-witnesses to the truth of our writings. Bless them for they are precious unto God for their stand for truth and their fellow-man!

The postscript will only detail the last item sent unto your atten­tion: from THE SPOTLIGHT. Thank you for this document and we reprint it here in honor of their daring stand. That "paper" dared to comment on the book OTHER LOSSES and now dares to print other stories. The headlines of the issue to which we refer reads: CIA & MOB TIED TO THRIFT MESS, Immense Scandal Unfolding! Yes, we will comment on that and further, we will honor and back the truth bringers immediately and all the way! So be it and Selah!

Let us close of this document for we have reached a breaking point in the prior story but we shall now continue with one volume upon another as we lay out the current connections supported by the historical. Thank you for your attention and God be with you as you become PEOPLE OF THE TRUTH instead of PEOPLE OF THE LIE! AMEN.

SALU, SALU, SALU,

HATONN TO CLOSE THIS PORTION

PJ 13
    POST SCRIPT

WAR CRIMES BY U.S. CONFIRMED

EYEWITNESS REPORT ON IKE'S DEATH CAMPS: Honor to THE SPOTLIGHT writer, Mike Blair.

Since Canadian author James Bacque's blockbuster book OTHER LOSSES has been published in Canada and West Germany (after being turned down by at least 30 U.S. publishers), both German and American eyewitnesses have come forward confirming the book's grisly details.

OTHER LOSSES is a highly authoritative and well-documented account of the deliberate murder by starvation, disease and exposure of some 1 million German POWs at the close of World War II at the direction of the supreme Allied commander in Europe, Gen. Dwight David Eisenhower.

The title of the book was taken from a file, "Headquarters/U.S. Forces/European Theater/G-1 Division," culled from the U.S. National Archives in Washington by Bacque. German POWs, including old men and boys in their early teens, who had died in American POW camps, were listed as "other losses".

Bacque, whose book is creating a sensation in the United States despite the author's failure to find a publisher in this country to print it, recently stated that "over 1,000 survivors of those death camps" have written to him confirming the book's revelations about the heinous Eisenhower-directed death camps.

(Hatonn: Our publisher is in touch with the author, etc. of this daring book and it will be brought forth also through this source. It can also be gotten presently from THE SPOTLIGHT who dares to offer it in the face of the direct threats--and you thought Salmon Rushdie had problems from the Iranians! Yes, dear ones, right here in your U.S.A. Threats and active attempts to stop Dharma are constant. PLEASE open of thine eyes and ears--you dear ones are in tremendous trouble.)

Continue quote: In addition, following the Spotlight's reports concerning Bacque's findings (SPOTLIGHT, Feb. 12 and others) and an interview with the author on Tom Valentine's Radio Free America nightly talk show on January 11, more witnesses to the atrocities have come forward.

(Hatonn: I sincerely hope that all you readers remember that an entire Radio Talk Show out of Las Vegas was devoted to attempting to wipe out The Phoenix Journals as the "biggest hoax of all times". Would it not appear that such attack must indicate a very large secret cover-up which we are greatly hurting? Pray constantly, please, for the daring humans who walk in constant danger to bring this information unto you the people who are about to lose your very lives through the most heinous plans on your planet.)

Continue quote: HORRIBLE ODOR: "I smelled the place two or three miles before I got there," is how Ben H. Jackson of St. Clair, Missouri, described one of the camps he visited along the Rhine River near Koblenz.

"We were not supposed to keep diaries," Jackson, who was a member of a U.S. P-47 fighter-bomber group, told THE SPOTLIGHT, "so I am uncertain about the date . . early in 1945 .. but I was told that I could go to see some executions. I didn't care for that, but I went to the barb-wire enclosure with the prisoners standing around some bonfires, in the mud.

"It was cold and misty, and I saw nothing in the way of shelter but assumed that this was a very temporary arrangement. Hearsay was that there were 80,000 POWs, also that 30 to 40 were dying each day, which didn't seem unreasonable considering their numbers."

Former U.S. Army 2nd Lt. Arthur W. Von Fange, now of Syracuse, Indiana, related to THE SPOTLIGHT a terrible account of encountering about a dozen locked railroad cars, each built for eight horses or 40 men, that were parked at a siding near the city of Remagen, site of the famous bridge over the Rhine River that was captured by U.S. forces in early March, 1945.

FILLED WITH POWS: From shouts and cries coming from the cars, which were sealed off by barbwire and guarded by U.S. troops. Von Fange is certain that the rail­road ears were filled with German POWs being transported to some camp.

Meanwhile they were kept locked in the cars at the siding, the sun beating down on the roofs. They were given neither food nor water. They were at the siding, Von Fange explained, for "several days".

U.S. officials in the area claimed that the cars contained riotous Black Senegalese troops, who had been fighting the Germans while allied with French troops. However, Von Fange stated that this was "just a cover story".

GERMAN SURVIVORS: Some of the reports now surfacing from German survivors of the death camps add further evidence to support Bacque's gruesome findings.

Here are some examples: "I, too, was in one of those massive camps on the Rhine, in Ludwigshafen Rheingoenheim, from late April to early June, 1945," Heinz Merkel, now of Gaggenau, Baden Wuertemburg, explained. "I can confirm everything that was told about the camp. I wondered at the time why food was not being provided at all. But I never dreamed that there was a deliberate effort being made to that end at the top.

"I am sadly disillusioned. For me, who was 18 years of age at the time, my world collapsed since I had been brought up in an anti-Nazi spirit, and for that reason had completely different expectations from the other side."

Albrecht Henke of Lueneburg, Niederschsen, stated: "I was also one of the countless thousands of German prisoners in the Kreuznach camp. It was the most horrible time of my life. One day a kind, small girl came up to the fence of the camp with a basket of potatoes for the prisoners. The guard came down from his tower and took the basket.

"Grinning widely, he threw the potatoes into a large latrine and reveled to see how the prisoners, who were half‑crazed from lack of food, fished the potatoes out of the_______.

"Many found a hideous death losing their balance and falling into the trench out of weakness while defecating. They suffocated in the _______."

A DEATH CAMP: Rudolf Binder of Freiburg explained: "I arrived in 'Bad Kreuznach', which can be characterized without further ado as a death camp, on May 1, 1945.

"Gradually over 100,000 men were gathered there," Binder continued. "During the first four days there was absolutely nothing to eat. On the fifth day, we received raw potatoes that the German populace had collected. We ate them raw and got diarrhea. After that, once or twice a day, we got a watery soup with some turnip scraps. We also ate the green leaves that grew on the barbwire fence.

"The guards in the towers fired on everyone who lingered in the vicinity of the fence, regardless. On Pentecost, we got bread, which had to be divided into 25 parts, for the first time. I was 24 years old at the time and relatively healthy, although completely undernourished. All day long orderlies fetched the dead out of the camp in stretchers--about 200 a day."

Bernhard Gildemann of Wolfsberg explained: "From late April, 1945, I was in the notorious U.S. death camp in Rheinberg and was an eyewitness to the daily mass deaths. We would have perished had not the camp been taken over by the English in June, 1945. I shall be thankful to the Brits to the end of my life for the fair treatment they gave us."

Nor was the policy of starvation that the defeated German people suffered confined to just the military.

"Well into 1946," Bacque recently wrote, "the Red Cross was prevented from helping any Germans. Over 13 million food parcels taken by the Army from the Red Cross were still unused in U.S. Army warehouses in November, 1945, according to the Adjutant Section of UFSET in November, 1945."

Bacque continues that "millions of German civilians had fled West to escape the Russians." He explains further that "it was agreed policy of the Allies to expel from their homes over 15 million Germans, chiefly women and children. Wandering the roads of Eastern Europe, they died in droves. More than 2 million died, while the U.S. Army was both sending food out of Germany and preventing others from sending it in."

Gen. Lucius D. Clay, deputy military governor of U.S.­ occupied Germany, said: "In July, 1945, the ration for the normal consumers was set at levels varying from 950 to 1,150 calories per day. This allowance was only about half the caloric content deemed essential by nutritional experts to support a working population.. ..

"Actually only about 950 calories per day were dis­tributed," Clay admitted.

Yes, I will get around to giving you a book report on OTHER LOSSES; it lays here beside the scribe. But she, too, is a patriotic American person and finds these revelations almost too much to bear--especially in the penning thereof, so we must be gentle. Yes, you are in for some more horrendous revelations as we move on. The traitors have slipped into your very national joints. Your free body is warped and diseased with it as they have put you into a coma of all but helpless extent.

Will you awaken your masses unto the truth in time? I cannot say! "They" have rewritten your Constitution and are placing portions of rewritten confusion within each new printing thereof. Your entire income tax system is 100% unlawful and unconstitutional--you have all but achieved a total police state. I am sorry to bring this information unto you, and for those who shout at me that we spread fear and panic---ISN'T IT ABOUT TIME YOU SPENT A BIT OF TIME IN FEAR AND PANIC ABOUT THE TRUTH OF IT INSTEAD OF THE DRIVEL YOU ARE DAILY FED?

PLEASE DO NOT ASK THAT OUR SCRIBES AND DARING AUTHORS WHO BRING TRUTH CONTINUE TO FALL BY THE BEAM-BLASTS OF THE CONSPIRACY IN YOUR BEHALF. PLEASE STAND FORTH WITH THEM FOR IF YOU SO DO, YOU CAN CHANGE OF IT SIMPLY BY KNOWING TRUTH AND STANDING FIRM. YOUR CON­STITUTION IS NOT YET DEAD BUT THE JUDICIAL SYSTEM NO LONGER CARRIES JUSTICE BUT IT IS NOT TOO LATE TO SALVAGE THE GOODNESS REMAINING IF YOU ACT NOW! GOD WILL NOT LEAVE YOU IN YOUR JOURNEY IN LIGHT AND TRUTH--NEVER! SO BE IT, I BEG THAT YE HEAR OF MY PETITION UNTO YOU.

GOD BLESS AND KEEP YOU THROUGH THIS
    JOURNEY

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 13
    AFTERGLOW!
    REC #1 HATONN

MONDAY, APR. 2, 1990 7:30 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 229

As this Journal closes there are several things which you must seriously consider. Are you daring enough to "find out truth" or are you to ever remain the recliner quarterback? You were given, by Creator, a thinking, reasoning mind which sets you aside from all other creatures. You have bad news coming--your scientists tell you that you use less than 10 percent of that mind. BAD NEWS! YOU USE LESS THAN 2 PERCENT OF THAT WONDROUS MIND!

As a closing thought for you to ponder and research, let me give you something upon which to chew and see if you are ready for the truths you claim to seek and desire.

U.S.-JAPANESE INVESTMENTS AND OTHER THINGS
    WONDROUS

I have given you all the facts you need to KNOW what has happened. You ones continually badger me with "when" will the new currency come forth, when must I be in Gold and T-Bills, "when" must I have my shelter system and on and on!--YESTERDAY OR YEAR BEFORE LAST! It is getting hot in the kitchen, chelas.

Months ago we outlined the problem of economic collapse and depression. We pointed out to you that only a few countries had to default in debt payments to the U.S. and the World Banks and they would fold up the world economy.

Let me point out a couple of things you might have overlooked. 1) Mexico is a tremendous problem to your economy--nicely planned and orchestrated. All Mexico's resources are collateral against the loans. Last year Mexico had to be coerced into ACCEPTING a three billion dollar loan from your Feds and the World Bank to carry it another 12 months. Well, the secret was that the new President of Mexico, Carlos Salinas de Gortari, had figured out a way to meet Mexico's debt obligations, met with ones we know very well to proceed with such, and was stopped by pressures. Well, he was newly elected and couldn't fight the system on such short notice and keep his head (literally) so he accepted the Bank loans.

This year the World Bank is trying to "force" him to accept a two billion dollar loan to be shored up by other banks, to again go deeper into the pit through coercion. You see, he knows that he can go to Japan, who is already very, very active in Mexico, and get the money with certificates of deposit at very good rates of interest, start a good business foundation in addition and thus and so. Now what clue might you be getting?

BRAZIL

Now here is another goodly country to your South who also has a massive debt of over $115 billion. They have put up their collat­eral of Amazon Gold, oil and other precious resources to the U.S. and World Bank and sit and watch their Rain Forest be devastated by the Conspiracy. Ah--but

Headline (very small indeed): "COUNTRY FOR SALE: A group of Japanese businessmen (Bishimetal Corp. Ltd., a subsidiary of Japanese conglomerate Mitsubishi Metal Corp.) is working out ar­rangements to buy Brazil's entire $115 billion foreign debt in ex­change for mining rights over gold deposits in the Amazon, report­edly worth about $260 billion."

Oh my goodness, what might that do to the Conspirator's plans for having Brazil?

The Japanese are also negotiating with Saudi-Arabia and they are putting up massive joint venture installations with Russia---what could it mean? Is there no end to the wealth of this wondrous lit­tle oriental country of only 145,856 sq. miles (slightly smaller than your state of California). Further, they do massive amounts of shipping etc., out of Greece and other points in Europe, Asia and Africa. They only have about 123,231,000 population and they worship God and honor a Master Christos, Buddha. Nice, hardworking people who are industrious and who only have a per-capita income, according to last known figures, of somewhere around $10,000 or slightly above. That would amount to about 1,420,500 yen (the exchange runs usually about 142 to $1 US). It is of no consequence if our figures are somewhat maladjusted.

The Japanese have also poured tons of money into Australia and New Zealand and simply all over your globe.

The published figures show that Japan owns over 40 percent of the debt of the United States of America. The facts are that they own more than 60 percent. They all but own Hawaii and buildings, orchards, farms, wind-electric farms, banks, auto manufacturing facilities -- all right in the good old U.S.A.

BACK ON THE U.S.A. MONEY-FARM

The "big boys" have been trying to get a currency change in for a decade. The printing is all done and the presses are fully opera­tional (even the big secret ones). They have proffered unto you dear ones that you need to stop the criminal counterfeiting opera­tions of the underworld when everyone knows (by their own state­ments) that there is no value in counterfeiting for the money is in drug dealing. Your government has tried to phase out $100s and $50s--they did phase out $1000 bills--all to stop that nasty drug traffic which they set up in the first place.

Do you begin to see that you MUST HAVE A WAR OF SOME SORT? You must have a distraction just like a Falkland's crisis to allow regulatory control and thus and so. But - - - what about the rock and hard-place? Japan doesn't want you to change any of that pretty green stuff--why would that be? Wouldn't the government just give them equal value in pretty rainbow colored updated notes? WAKE UP!

REMINDERS FOR MIND AND THOUGHT FOOD

Remember those German bases in the Antarctic? Remember all that lovely green money which purchased Argentina? Remember those U-boats offloading "weapons" at the end of the war in Japan? Remember the alliance of Germany and Japan? Remember all those set-ups you are just now learning about? Do you remember I told you about the British having to take off the 5 pound note because of the perfection of German counterfeiting? Do you also remember the lake recovery of the trunks full of those notes? Do you remember that the most beautifully done counterfeit plates that Germany had made were lovely dollars in all denominations? Oh, I see, the light beginning to flicker---come on, let us brighten it a bit.

The coup-de-grace has been landed. YOU HAVE BEEN BOUGHT OUT, SOLD OUT AND DRIED OUT WITH YOUR OWN MONEY AND THERE IS NOT ONE THING THAT THE BIG BOYS CAN DO ABOUT IT SHORT OF TOTAL NUCLEAR WORLD WAR! THAT, TOO, SHALL COME. SO BE IT. THE COUNTERFEITED DOLLARS IN ALL DENOMINATIONS ARE COMPLETELY NEGOTIABLE IN PERFECTION AND BECAUSE CONTRACTS WERE MADE AND IT ALL BEGAN IN TOTAL AGREEMENT WITH YOUR CONSPIRATORS--IT IS A PROBLEM INDEED! TO STOP THE FLOW MEANS TO ALSO STOP THE FLOW OF FOREIGN AID, REVEAL THE SECRET WEAPONS, THE SECRET UNDERGROUND SUR­VIVAL BUNKERS FOR THE ELITE, THE BASES IN SPACE, THE SUPERIOR RUSSIAN WEAPONS WHICH TOTALLY CONTROL THE HEAVENS AS YOU SEE THEM AND WHAT ELSE MIGHT BE LURKING THERE? THE HOUSE OF CARDS WOULD TUMBLE LIKE CHAFF IN THE WINDS. FURTHER, THE JAPANESE KNOW THAT THEIR LITTLE ISLAND IS DESTINED TO SHAKE, RATTLE AND ROLL RIGHT BACK INTO THE SEA WHEN MT. FUGI "REALLY' BLOWS---WHERE BETTER TO LIVE AND GROW THAN IN WONDROUS CALIFORNIA OR NEW YORK, BRAZIL OR NE­BRASKA?

WHO SHALL HAVE THE LAST LAUGH, CHELAS?

FURTHER, IF YOU OF THE MASSES. HANDLE YOURSELVES MOST CAREFULLY AND GRACIOUSLY, YOU WILL HAVE THE FUNDS YOU NEED TO STAND AGAINST THE CONSPIRACY AND RECLAIM YOUR NATION UNDER GOD.

SO BE IT AND SELAH!

Now, just before leaving you to ponder and meditate in your state of shock (you have been testing of old Hatonn to give you something new and wondrous to chew, haven't you? You have been pronouncing mine scribe a phoney and filled with evil fear mongering, haven't you?) So be it, I suggest you allow the above to fully digest and then, read on for I want to give you another factual item. I shall preserve the identity of the author of the next (for the above has not been written-anywhere), for the "gray men" have already given him a heart attack and are efforting to kill him to shut him up. I publish this reprint herein to give him support--the beam-system cannot penetrate the balanced counter shield of light force about this scribe and believe me, they have tried every frequency they can conjure. She is vulnerable but not from the systems which would appear "natural causes". Be so advised--if she dies, it is pure and simple "murder".

HOW ABOUT YOUR POLICE STATE IRS AND THE
    CONSTITUTION OF THE U.S. AND INCOME TAX?

QUOTE:

Because of the protection accorded all Americans by the U.S. Constitution, it is impossible to establish an effective and legal individual income tax affecting citizens in this country. However, the sections of the U.S. internal revenue code dealing with income taxes are written so cleverly and deceitfully that the great majority of the American people believe these taxes are at least potentially required under law to be paid by everyone in the private sector, as well as in the public sector, and that everyone must file an income tax return.

It occurs to me that all judges, bureaucrats, prosecuting attorneys and members of Congress should be asked the following:

How is it that the government apparatus can levy and col­lect an income tax from almost all U.S. citizens when there is no authority to do so under the very law which governs it? How is it that the statute technically observes the Constitution while those given the chore of enforcing it violate it by their procedures?

If anyone can obtain a definite answer to these questions, he is more persuasive than anyone I know.

The code lists those employees who are subject to withholding in Section 3401(c) "an officer, employee, and elected official of the United States a state, or any political sub­division thereof, or the District of Columbia, or any agency or instrumentality of the foregoing. The term 'employee' also includes an officer of a corporation." (How many of those categories do YOU fit?)

Notice that the wording here--as throughout the IRS code--makes it obvious that the term 'United States' has reference only to the general government and never to the union of the states. Sec. 6331(a) lists those whose property or income may be seized if income taxes are NOT paid. For the most part, those mentioned are the same as in 3401(c) (above). This makes it clear that the pay of the employees of a government unit is the only category of income subject to withholding or seizure.

Interestingly enough, this involves only funds still in the hands of government. IN SHORT, MONEY THAT HAS PASSED TO AN EMPLOYEE IS IMMUNE TO SEIZURE!

The Constitution itself definitely limits the jurisdiction of the United States. Article II, Sec. 8, clause 16 states that "CONGRESS SHALL EXERCISE EXCLUSIVE LEGISLATION IN ALL CASES WHATSOEVER OVER SUCH DISTRICT [OF COLUMBIA] (NOT EXCEEDING TEN MILES SQUARE) AS MAY, BY CESSION OF PARTICULAR STATES, AND THE ACCEPTANCE OF CONGRESS, BECOME THE SEAT OF THE GOVERNMENT OF THE uNITED sTATES AND TO EXERCISE AUTHORITY OVER ALL PLACES PURCHASED BY THE CONSENT OF THE LEGIS­LATURE OF THE STATE IN WHICH THE SAME SHALL BE FOR THE ERECTION OF FORTS, MAGAZINES, ARSENALS, DOCK-YARDS, AND OTHER NEEDED BUILDINGS." (Do you find yourself here?)

Jurisdiction is NOT GRANTED to the general government over any other territory, but is accorded to the states in which it is located.

Sec. 61(a) lists 15 categories of income subject to taxation; however, neither wages nor salaries are mentioned, which seems to imply that even the pay received by govern­ment employees or those living in the District of Columbia is not subject to withholding or seizure.

NO POWER TO ENFORCE COLLECTIONS:

The code does not definitely say that incomes of ordinary citizens are immune to taxation; BUT SINCE THESE ARE NOT SUBJECT TO WITHHOLDING OR SEIZURE, IT IS OBVIOUS THAT THE GOVERNMENT ACCORDING TO ITS OWN STATUTE, HAS NO POWER TO ENFORCE INCOME TAX COLLECTIONS AGAINST THEM.

THUS, BY TRICKERY AND DECEIT, AN ELABORATE TAX CODE HAS BEEN PREPARED WHICH TECHNICALLY OBSERVES CONSTITUTIONAL PROHIBITIONS AND PRO­TECTIONS, BUT THE ENFORCEMENT OF WHICH VIOLATES THE CONSTITUTION IN VARIOUS WAYS. WE HAVE, THEREFORE, A PECULIAR, SELF-CONTRADICTORY DOCUMENT, BEYOND HUMAN UNDERSTANDING.

Since no personal (meaning individual) income tax can effectively be in harmony with the Constitution, we find, among others, the following violations:

1) IT REQUIRES TAXPAYERS, IN FILING THEIR RETURNS, TO BE WITNESSES AGAINST THEMSELVES, IN VIOLATION OF THE FIFTH AMENDMENT;

2) IN ANY DISPUTE, IT REQUIRES TAXPAYERS TO PROVE THEIR INNOCENCE, ON PAIN OF SEVERE PUNISHMENT, IN VIOLATION OF THE FIFTH AMENDMENT;

3) IT SEIZES PROPERTY WITHOUT DUE PROCESS OF LAW, IN VIOLATION OF THE SAME AMENDMENT (FIFTH);

4) IT ARROGATES TO ITSELF LEGISLATIVE, JUDICIAL AND EXECUTIVE POWERS, WHICH IS IN VIOLATION OF THE ENTIRE CONSTITUTION;

5) BY REFUSING A JURY TRIAL EVEN WHEN SUMS FAR IN EXCESS OF $20 ARE IN DISPUTE, IT VIOLATES THE SEVENTH AMENDMENT;

6) BY IMPOSING EXCESSIVE FINES, IT VIOLATES THE EIGHTH AMENDMENT.

Perhaps the only way out of this Constitutional quandary is to realize that these seeming violations apply only to the "taxpayer". And there is nothing in the code that makes the citizen liable for the tax. One who is not a taxpayer not only does NOT pay the income tax but need not even file a Form 1040. The ONLY WAY FOR A CITIZEN TO BECOME A TAXPAYER IS BY VOLUNTEERING INTO THAT STATUS, THEREBY WAIVING HIS RIGHTS. HOWEVER, THIS FACT IS CAREFULLY HIDDEN BY THE INTERNAL REVENUE SERVICE AND ITS ALLIES!

We have, therefore, and extraordinary anomaly; a system of law which is technically in conformity with the Constitution BUT WHICH IS WORDED IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE GOVERNMENT CAN VIOLATE IT IN MANY WAYS WITH THE TACIT CONSENT OF THE LEGAL PROFESSION, THE MEDIA, OUR WHOLE SYSTEM OF EDUCATION AND THE GENERAL SOCIAL SUPERSTRUCTURE.

END QUOTE.

(Hatonn has added the emphasis)

SALU, SALU AND SALU. WAKE UP OR DREAM ON, 'TIS UP TO YOU.

HATONN TO OUT, PLEASE. THANK YOU DHARMA, FOR YOUR SERVICE. MAY YOU ALL WALK IN PEACE, BELOVED BROTHERS. GOOD-DAY.

APPENDIX I

The Gremlins are out there!!!!

The manuscript was received by Chuck soaking wet, the first fifty pages, were totally illegible, and the balance soaked. There were also missing pages??? Send lots of light
    on this. (Are we having problems again??)
    GC

APPENDIX 2

The Following material is NOT from the author of

SKELETONS IN THE CLOSET

Clint D. Jedidiah Shalom Knix
    P.O. Box 520 * 2396 Hy 93
    Victor, MT USA 59875
    4 Adar 42 Satan [3-1-90]
    George Green
    P.O. Box 4280
    Leucadia, CA USA 92024

Shalom George;

I heard you on the Billy Goodman Show. You are a patsy for some God damned witch. These demons this woman is talking about and to are the beast. It's the height to stupidity to believe somebody wants to be kidnapped and implanted. You're just another false prophet. If you have a channel to these bastards, then you channel my material to them. You're so worried about nuclear radiation, you've got to ask yourself why. It doesn't hurt the planet. Plants are healthier and it doesn't hurt pure people. Only mongrels are affected.

I am writing you to tell you what I have discovered, that will soon take place. The UN headed up by the USA and USSR will Wage war with theUFO'S. they will with the ones who made a treaty with, their are four group's, Nathshaw [the dragon, head of all Japanese] Ephram [head of all Christians] Arie [head of all Jews] Asher [head of all Moslems]. The World powers have got it in their heads they can win in an armed struggle with these UFO'S.

They have a vary unrealistic notion of the law TOPAH that rules the Universe. As long as these UFO'S are in the creators service they will only do what they can get away with no more. When they are terminated from the Creators service they will not be restrained and they will do just as they have bin instructing their followers to do.

We all know what they taught. Jesus taught cannibalism "take my body and eat it, and drink my blood you must do this on Easter every year or you have no part me" this is in direct conflict with TORAH. You might say this proves nothing. This is not the only time there are many occasions where Jesus directs the people to eat blood and brake the TORAH. Just like all Black Magicians worship Jesus. Who do you think drinks the blood and why don't they ever get caught, The answer is simple they are in charge. Why aren't they thrown out by the Creator you ask ? Because they do not bother the Pure People and THEY MAKE SURE NO ONE IS ABLE TO PROVE THEIR EXISTENCE. By what ever means possible they protect their Identity.

When they are discovered the Creator will not allow them to exist without observance of TORAH. And they will be under the control of Satan.

The 1,290 days of Daniel end on Yom Kippurim, 10 Tishrei 43 Satan, [9-28-90] This will be the day of nuclear war. It will last for three days. From that day forward, the pure people will be resurrected and given a new status, a new body not attached to the Earth. While all those who have consumed blood will be banished from the face of the Earth. They will exist under the Earth in holes, caves and fallout shelters. The Earth will be made radioacrtive so they will be forced off of the face of the Earth. This is what's meant by separation. Nuclear radiation will only have a detrimental effect on those who worship the beast and his image. These hostilities can start any time after 1 Abib 43 Satan [3-27-90]. Only those males who have made Passover sacrifice will be resurrected to a God state.

Shalom

P.S. I curse you, George Green, and all your associates. Including the Paladians.

BIBLIOGRAPHY

NEW FEDERALIST
    P.O. Box 889
    Leesburg, Va 22075

OTHER LOSSES
    by
    James Bacque
    Stoddart Publishing Co. Limited
    34 Lesmill Road
    Toronto, Canada M3B 2T6

SPOTLIGHT
    300 Independence Ave SE