가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 13
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAR. 15, 1990 7:00 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 211

Hatonn in the service of the Christos, God and you, of our Creator's people.

As we write in the coming days, our subject material will be a bit confusing and even more difficult to believe by most of you dear ones. Some have needed shocking into receiving the Journals. Most still desire to play around in the typical UFO stories and follow the exciting circuit lectures of the current UFO Community speakers. As with all things in existence, there are always at least two sides to every story--most often, more. Some will believe each until proven to be otherwise. I come to "prove" of nothing--I will tell you how it is so that you can understand and come into some kind of comfort.

Sometimes the telling must begin in the past and be connected to the present so that your vision trail can have proper perception. There will be very little "new", just a lot of hidden secrets brought forth. Very few upon your placement know of truth in actuality for you have been trained to believe that which is fed unto you by careful planning.

You can look around you and see that something has gone terribly wrong with your society. I place no judgment upon anything--I can only bring those hidden things into light and petition you to look ve_u closely at them and z_c2 within and come into balance therewith. Ones do research and uncover tid-bits, draw conclusions, get sanctioned by the government and go forth to tell you ones tainted "truth" and worse, half truths.

LOCKED WITHIN EARTH SYSTEM

The "little grey men", the "big grey men", the Satanic workers---all are basically locked within your galactic system---most are locked within your very planetary orbital sector. As with all cir­cumstances, there are the good aspects and that recognized as "bad". In actual total perception nothing can be classified as good or bad for from each negatives springs total positive experience. This is what makes a journey into the third dimensions "illusion" experience so valuable to a soul journey through the schools of lifestream. The being is presented with all varying sets of circumstances and the experience is to sort of the circumstance, act and perceive the content of the lesson within the soul maturing process.

Since somnolent "man" uses only less than 10% of his capacity to reason or think, seek or search diligently, the information must sometimes be integrated into volumes such as these and presented in whole-cloth for his perception that he might gain an overall introspection and arrive at choices worthy of remaining deliberately ignorant or come into truthful knowledge. There is always the cycle closings which require decisions of one direction or another--you cannot sit forever at a "Y" in the pathway for eventually you must go one way or the other or perish in the stagnation.

THE JOURNALS

If you hold the Journals in your possession, even though they be thrust upon you, and you look within the pages--you are curious, or nice to your friend or something. If you work diligently to dis­count them prior to "KNOWING" ALL the material contained within---you are foolish indeed and you will show thine ignorance unto the world and will further show thine choices toward God or unto the Evil teachers. This is truth because you will find within the Journals that God never forces---He only allows! You will be told how it is and that which ye do with the information is totally and 100% up to you.

We get angry, and humble, responses to the teachings and commandments of God and The Creation as laid forth in AND THEY CALLED HIS NAME IMMANUEL. We of the fleet, nor even the Christos made the laws --- and, man has been breaking them from the day of first experience---and look at the mess your planet is now undergoing. It is strictly up to you to that which you do--the book was brought forth to bring truth into your hands and bring clearance unto Iscarioth for JUSTICE IS GOD'S. If you partake of all of the Journals and other messages brought from this source and you cannot see God within, I pity you but I bless you and suggest you put to the side the material. Read all that even the darkest of dark writers bring forth---study it all (I did say STUDY) in the presence of asking in the Highest Source by whatever name and then, only then, make thine final decision. If you cannot find thine path with God, then go thy way in peace--for the things unfolding upon thine placement shall come to pass whether or not YOU like of it---it is already well under way, my friends and brothers. WELL UNDER WAY!

UNIDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECTS

The term means exactly that which it says. It does NOT mean lit­tle, or big, space aliens---it means not identified. Well, there are few, indeed, unidentified flying objects---your world governments and military establishments have almost all of them totally and completely identified---they just keep it a secret from you, the sleeping public---especially you ones in the wondrous United States of America. Books are banned and kept from within your borders which tell the story in whole--books which have been in the "proving" of these things I tell you, for decades past.

Today we shall outline the UFO connections--both alien (space) and earthbound entity participation. I shall have to begin the story of flying discs, etc., back before your Second World War to connect them with current activities. The craft from space have been around for far longer than your history or biblical books portray. But you are only interested in the NOW. Since you would not believe the NOW scenario, I have to paint the recent past activities which you can go out and confirm and prove unto self.

You are also going to have to face the facts that heinous elements are at work in your current situation which may well portray me as a bigot simply for the telling. Nay, I participate not in any of it---I only tell you how it IS. I have no need to mislead you in the least measure--we are come to awaken God's children and bring you home. We fight no-one nor any government---our enemy is Satan himself and we shall endeavor to extricate God's people from his clutches but no-one shall be forced or coerced in any manner what-so-ever. The Earth planet will be cleansed and healed and God shall meet Satan for the Satanic forces shall attempt to totally annihilate the planet which ye have manifested. This sends shock waves throughout the universe and the impact is grievous indeed, to the orderly function of the universal system---God being Creator and Satan being Created, God shall ultimately prevail. Not even Satan shall be destroyed---he shall be "bound" and removed from the place of Radiance so that healing and renewal can transpire.

You ones wish to find all to be mysterious and mystical--nay, pre­cious ones, it is only that you have not grown in knowledge. All that is unknown is mystery. God is only a mystery for you know not ALL about that entity that dwells within thineself to experience in the reflection of you. Ye know not of energy and frequencies, electricity and finally the ultimate gift of God---the breath of life called soul. Ye ones "fear" all that is unknown---nay­--RESPECT that which is unknown but "fear" not. It is not the unknown of God which ye should fear---it is the KNOWN which is all about you that you should "fear" mightily, for that is that which is in your destruction--not God or God's Hosts come to bring of you home to safety and security.

CHRISTIAN VS. "CHRISTIAN" VS. CHRIST-NESS

Just because a man claims he is a Christian, makes him nothing but a speaker. Actions define a "Christian" and Christ-ness. Satan always calls himself Christ or whomever he chooses to work through. He knows all the weaknesses of man and toys with him as does a cat with a tiny mouse--letting you go almost unto your freedom and then tempting you back into the trap by promises which ultimately destroy---"have one more drink and you will feel fine"---he fails to tell you that it might also well destroy your life, another's life and be your total destruction. That is only one example of billions until you have accepted the very lie of the broken commandments in all measures---'tis a hard journey back indeed.

The other side of the coin, however, is that in his rampant prolif­eration he has overpopulated, exhausted resources necessary for survival of his people and now must sacrifice some 5 billion physi­cal beings to survive in his second density, third dimensional ex­perience. He and his henchmen will insure your demise; nothing more and nothing less and it will be done in any manner of expedi­tiousness--believe me--the intended survivors of the elite are num­bered just as are you who will become the slaves. Do you really believe the "Promised Land" of the Zionists is a little strip of dry land along a desert in Palestine? Come now--the Zionist Promised Land is the whole of the World! There is no intention what-so-ever of living in Peace--the intent is Global Control and the entities will stop at nothing to achieve that power. It will be insidious indeed and covered in secrecy and hidden actions--all over your planet. They have even infiltrated to the maximum ex­tent, the very Global 2000 Banker Cartel who "thought" they would Control the World. The only thing that saves you on a daily basis at the present time---is that friction between those two factions. Very few people know what is going on---perhaps you ones will be the first of a large to know---AND THAT,
    FRIENDS, GIVES YOU POWER BEYOND COMPREHENSION. ONCE SATAN'S ACTIVITIES ARE BROUGHT INTO THE LIGHT HE WILL MAKE ALL EFFORTS POSSIBLE TO RETREAT INTO THE SECRET PLACES. HE WILL MAKE HIS STAND AND DESTROY, DESTROY AND DESTROY THROUGH HIS DUPES, BUT HE WILL ULTIMATELY WITHDRAW FOR THAT IS THE NATURE OF SATAN--HE CANNOT ENDURE IN THE LIGHT OF TRUTH AND GOD-NESS FOR THOSE WHO COME INTO THE PRACTICE OF GOD'S LAWS HAVE ALL THE POWER OF CREATION AND HE HAS NONE BUT TO DESTROY. HE FOOLS MAN WITH PHYSICAL LUST, GREED AND ALL MANNER OF DECEIT BUT MAN FINDS NO PEACE AND ONCE THE DUPE HAS BEEN DISCOV­ERED AND COURSE CORRECTIONS MADE--SATAN HAS NO WAY TO PREVAIL--HE CANNOT ENDURE AGAINST THE PRACTICE OF SIMPLY ABIDING BY THE TEN COMMANDMENTS LAID FORTH FOR MAN. THAT IS WHY EVIL MUST REWRITE THE COMMANDMENTS AND REVERSE THEM FOR SATAN IS THE OPPOSITE OF SANANDA.

He creeps upon you in a most insidious manner---let us take abor­tion, for instance. It is through some act of lustful fleshly desire that an unwanted pregnancy happens for obviously the act of sexual intercourse was not utilized for the creation of an offspring---then, Satan tells you that it is "human right" to think of self first (more greed) and to disallow the bother of rearing a child---so the next subtle step is to simply abort the baby egg and call it "woman's right"---the human perception is that the forming child has no right---therefore "murder" becomes legal and "voted-in" ethical. It does not follow God's law of thou shalt not kill, nor keep from "lustful fornication" and/or adultery. Friends, I make no judgment other than that you follow not the commandments---good? bad? --- that, dear ones, is strictly up to YOU AND GOD! Obviously murder in ignorance is not murder but rather, error! Satan knows that God is total forgiveness of errors---therefore he pushes and pushes until you no longer truly know what is right and what is wrong in the sight of God---you will have rewritten the Commandments to suit modern" conditions. In other words, you will have allowed Satan to write God's Commandments. Then you vote them into the traditional books of the Churches and end up in total service and practice of Satanic Law. You ones had better ponder these things most carefully for choices are at hand to be made.

If you go back to the Laws of God which state that the sexual union is for the procreation of offspring --how can you justify homosexual or promiscuous behavior? You can justify it in any way you choose---it does not make it OK WITH GOD! Further, it causes ones to fall into the trap of activities which Satan sanctions and you become a part of a group destined for Satan's anni­hilation. God does not perpetrate these things upon man---He has given you a set of guidelines and you rewrite them to suit thineselves--so be it--place the blame wherein it belongs---upon self and not that wondrously pure source within---give it unto the physical expression which is of human body/conscious mind---and bring not that blame within upon the Godhead. Do you not see? It is the "action" and not the "love" "emotion"! Emotion is spiritual--physical expression is just that--physical! In a sojourn you experience the physical for let us average--75 years. How long is that relative to infinity?? So be it--I trust I have made my point! There need be no judgment involved--it is time you discern the differences and improve your ability to choose a more positive experience. If you prefer the company and love of thine own gender--so be it, love that one and commit unto that one----refrain from the physical behavior that in this day and age--kills the physical--intentionally by the evil conspirators. CONDOMS DO NOT PREVENT AIDS! THE AIDS VIRUS PASSES THROUGH THE MANUFACTURED SUBSTANCE HOLES LIKE A GOLF BALL THROUGH A BASKETBALL HOOP! PONDER IT SERIOUSLY DEAR ONES, FOR YOU ARE GETTING THE BIGGEST LIES OF ALL FOSTERED UPON YOU! "THEY" WILL TELL YOU HOW TO HAVE SAFE SEX; YOU BET THEY WILL---GO RIGHT ON OUT THERE AND PRACTICE YOUR LUST AND YOU ARE DOOMED! I CANNOT EVEN TELL OF YOU NOT TO DO THESE THINGS ANY MORE THAN SIMPLY TELLING YOU---IT IS UP TO YOU WHAT YOU DO WITH THE INFORMATION. I DO DOUBT, HOWEVER, THAT GOD WILL GIVE YOU ALL THE INFORMATION FOR THE CURING OF THE DISEASE IF ALL YOU DESIRE IS TO CONTINUE WITH YOUR ACTIVITIES UNCHANGED. SO BE IT. THE CURE FOR AIDS WILL BE TO SAVE THE SPECIES OF MAN--NOT ANY SELECT GROUP OF THE MAINSTREAM DEVIA­TION OF BEHAVIOR. SATAN HAS SET OUT TO KILL OFF A WHOLE BUNCH OF HUMANS AND HE IS DOING VERY WELL INDEED--BECAUSE YOU HAVE BOUGHT INTO HIS LIES. IT IS HIS RULES YOU PRACTICE IF THEY DEVIATE IN THE LEAST FROM THE TEN COMMANDMENTS! GOD PUNISHING YOU FOR SINS IF YOU COME DOWN WITH THE DREADED DISEASE? NO--JUST SATAN BLESSING YOU WITH HIS FALSE PROMISE OF PLEASURE AND SATISFACTION. YOU MADE YOUR CHOICE TO ABIDE BY HIS RULES AND HE IS THE PRINCE OF DECEPTION. GOD SAYS, "TAKE MINE HAND AND COME BACK FROM THINE WAYS OF ERROR AND I SHALL MAKE THEE WHOLE." SO BE IT AND SELAH!

BACK TO UFOs AND WEAPONS OF THE SKY;
    TERRESTRIAL OR INTERPLANETARY?

I would suggest that if you want details, that you have a world at­las handy for reference for we will name names and locations and allow you to follow-up with confirmation of the facts which will be shared herein.

UFOs do come from other planets, however, they are also man­made and we are going to first examine some "possibilities" and finally integrate the possibilities into probabilities and then we can draw some reasonable conclusions as to positive or negative influence (or danger) unto planetary man.

Let us go back to the time of Adolf Hitler in Germany. It is not my intention to give you a history of the Second World War. References will be made but basically you can just accept that the war was fought and Nazi Germany did surrender.

Hitler will always be proven in Earth history, to have been and always will be, an enigma. He has been labeled by some as a total madman and hailed by some as a genius. He did manage to bring the State of Germany out of virtual bankruptcy into a state of being a major, major world power.

Much of Hitler's views and attitudes can be well summed up in works which actually fit the picture as it is being unfolded in your current day---you see, nothing is "new".

Hitler felt, based on his studies and an enormous amount of read­ing, that there existed a very definite plan by a small, but im­mensely powerful group of Jewish bankers, financiers, industrial­ists and others, to take control of the entire world. It is important to remember that he lived in Vienna during a time when a very noisy battle was raging between Zionist Jews, (who wanted to be a separate race, religion, nation and culture with their own state, Israel), and the assimilated elements amongst the Jews, (who wanted to be part of the cosmopolitan establishment of the Austrian Empire), with all the privileges and power their immense wealth bestowed on them. Hitler's appraisal of the Jews can best be summed up as contained in a document called "The Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion". This is a very important aspect of the whole U.F.O. story because, in it, you find the seeds for many far-reaching decisions made some three decades later. Hitler saw in this actual or imagined Jewish drive for world domination, a very definite danger to his own work and plan. My intention herein is not to judge the man but only to clarify points which impact later events.

To better understand intent let us look at the 24 points of the Party Programme as listed in the book NAZI SECRET WEAPON? and see how Hitler reflected them:

THE PROGRAM OF THE PARTY

QUOTE:

The Programme of the German Workers' Party is limited as to period. The leaders have no intention, once the aims announced in it have been achieved, of setting up fresh ones, in order to ensure the continued existence of the Party by the artificially increased discontent of the masses.

1. We demand the union of all Germans, on the basis of the right of the self-determination of peoples, to form a Great Germany.

2. We demand equality of rights for the German People in its dealings with other nations, and abolition of the Peace Treaties of Versailles and St. Germain.

3. We demand land and territory (colonies) for the nourishment of our people and for settling our surplus population.

4. None but members of the nation may be citizens of the State. None but those of German blood, whatever their creed, may be members of the nation. No Jew, therefore, may be a member of the nation.

5. Anyone who is not a citizen of the State may live in Germany only as a guest and must be regarded as being subject to the Alien laws.

6. The right of voting on the leadership and legislation is to be enjoyed by the citizens of the State alone.

We demand, therefore, that all official appointments, of whatever kind, whether in the Reich, the provinces, or the small communi­ties, shall be granted to citizens of the State alone.

We oppose the corrupt Parliamentary custom of the State of filling posts merely with a view to Party considerations, and without reference to character or capacity.

7. We demand that the State shall make it its first duty to pro­mote the industry and livelihood of the citizens of the State. If it is not possible to nourish the entire population of the State, foreign nationals (non-citizens of the State) must be excluded from the Reich.

8. All further non-German immigration must be prevented. We demand that all non-Germans who entered Germany subsequently to August 2, 1914, shall be required forthwith to depart from the Reich.

9. All citizens of the State shall possess equal rights and duties.

10. It must be the first duty of every citizen of the State to perform mental or physical work. The activities of the individual must not clash with the interests of the whole, but must proceed within the framework of the community and must be for the general good.

We demand therefore:

11. Abolition of incomes unearned by work. Abolition of the thraldom of interest.

12. In view of the enormous sacrifice of life and property de­manded of a nation by every war, personal enrichment through war must be regarded as a crime against the nation. We demand therefore the ruthless confiscation of all war profits.

13. We demand nationalization of all businesses which have (hitherto) been amalgamated (into Trusts).

14. We demand that there shall be profit-sharing in the great in­dustries.

15. We demand a generous development of provision for old age.

16. We demand the creation and maintenance of a healthy middle class, immediate communalization of wholesale warehouses, and their lease at a low rate to small traders, and that the most careful consideration shall be shown to all small purveyors to the State, the provinces, or smaller communities.

17. We demand a land-reform suitable to our national requirements, the passing of a law for the confiscation without compensation of land for communal purposes, the abolition of interest on mortgages, and prohibition of all speculation in land.

On 13 April 1928, Adolf Hitler made the following declaration:

`It is necessary to reply to the false interpretation on the part of our opponents of Point 17 of the Programme of the NSDAP,

`Since the NSDAP admits the principle of private property, it is obvious that the expression "confiscation without compensation" refers merely to the creation of possible legal means of confiscating, when necessary, land illegally acquired, or not administered in accordance with the national welfare. It is therefore directed in the first instance against the Jewish companies which speculate in land.-- --(signed) Adolf Hitler Munich, April 13, 1928'

18. We demand ruthless war upon all those whose activities are in­jurious to the common interest. Common criminals against the nation, usurers, profiteers, & etc., must be punished with death, whatever their creed or race.

19. We demand that the Roman Law, which serves the materialistic world order, shall be replaced by a German common law.

20. With the aim of opening to every capable and industrious Ger­man the possibility of higher education and consequent advancement to leading positions the State must consider a thorough reconstruction of our national system of education. The curriculum of all educational establishments must be brought into line with the requirements of practical life. Directly the mind begins to develop the schools must aim at teaching the pupil to understand the idea of the State (State sociology). We demand the education of specially gifted children of poor parents, what­ever their class or occupation, at the expense of the State.

21. The State must apply itself to raising the standard health in the nation by protecting mothers and infants, prohibiting child labour, and increasing bodily efficiency by legally obligatory gymnastics and sports, and by extensive support of clubs engaged in the physical training of the young.

22. We demand the abolition of mercenary troops and the formation of a national army.

23. We demand legal warfare against conscious political lies and their dissemination in the Press. In order to facilitate the creation of a German national Press we demand:

a.) That all editors and contributors to newspapers employing the German language must be members of the nation;

b.) That special permission from the State shall be necessary before non-German newspapers may appear. These need not necessarily be printed in the German language;

c.) That non-Germans shall be prohibited by law from partici­pating financially in or influencing German newspapers, and that the penalty for contravention of the law shall be suppression of any such newspaper, and immediate deportation of the non-German involved.

It must be forbidden to publish newspapers which do not conduce to the national welfare. We demand the legal prosecution of all tendencies in art and literature of a kind likely to disintegrate our life as a nation, and the suppression of institutions which militate against the above-mentioned requirements.

24. We demand liberty for all religious denominations in the State, so far as they are not a danger to it and do not militate against the morality and moral sense of the German race.

The Party, as such, stands for positive Christianity, but does not bind itself in the matter of creed to any particular confession. It combats the Jewish-materialist spirit within and without us, and is convinced that our nation can achieve permanent health from within only on the principle: the common interest before self-in­terest.

That all the foregoing requirements may be realized we demand the creation of a strong central power of the Reich. Unconditional authority of the politically central Parliament over the entire Reich and its organization in general.

The formation of Diets and vocational Chambers for the purpose of executing the general laws promulgated by the Reich in the various States of the Confederation.

The leaders of the Party swear to proceed regardless of conse­quences--if necessary at the sacrifice of their lives--towards the fulfillment of the foregoing Points. Munich, February 24, 1920

END QUOTE.

Before you throw up your hands in horror, I suggest you go back and re-look at each of the 24 items very carefully. If I left out names and locations---would it not indeed be quite familiar? Ask the American Indian! Ask the incarcerated Japanese!----ask the ones who attack this scribe daily to BAN THESE JOURNALS!

Dharma, allow us a break and then we will give you a better comparison: the "Emergency Banking Regulation" of the United States of America--under which you squarely fall--it is but an example. Your papers are completely controlled, as is your television media and radio--the news is identical, even unto scripting, from channel to channel--even your call-in radio talk programs are completely controlled--even unto the button which fades out the opinions of ones unlike that of the M.C.! Check out the radio program of Nevada's Billy Goodman when our publisher was set-up for batterment and the people are left with distorted and set-up lies. Read carefully, these things, for this is the way destruction begins! So be it.

Hatonn to stand-by. Salu.

PJ 13
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAR. 15, 1990 12:30 P.M. YEAR 3 DAY 211

SKULL AND BONES, AMERICA'S SECRET
    ESTABLISHMENT

In order to adequately give comparison to the plight you are in to­day and that which came upon your world prior to now, you must realize the similarity of the "Order" which is set up to control you by its various facets. I shall quote a portion from a book: AMER­ICA'S SECRET ESTABLISHMENT, An Introduction to the Order of Skull & Bones.

QUOTE:

MODUS OPERANDI OF THE ORDER:

The activities of The Order are directed towards changing our society, changing the world, to bring about a New World Order. This will be a planned order with heavily restricted individual freedom, without Constitutional protection, without national boundaries or cultural dis­tinction.

We deduce this objective by examining and then summing up the actions of individual members: there has been a consistent pattern of activity over one hundred years. Part of this activity has been in cooperation with The Group, with its parallel and recorded objectives.

Now if, for example, we found that the dominant interest of members was raising ducks, that they wrote articles about ducks, bred clucks, sold ducks, formed duck-studying councils, developed a philosophy of ducks, then it would be reasonable to conclude that they had an objective concerning ducks, that this is not mere random activity.

Historically, operations of The Order have concentrated on society, how to change society in a specific manner towards a specific goal: a New World Order. We know the elements in society that will have to be changed in order to bring about this New World order, we can then examine The Order's actions in this context.

More or less these elements would have to be:

EDUCATION - how the population will behave,

MONEY - the means of holding wealth and exchanging goods,

LAW - the authority to enforce the will of the state, a world law and a world court is needed for a world state,

POLITICS - the direction of the State,

ECONOMY - the creation of wealth,

HISTORY - what people believe happened in the past, PSYCHOLOGY - the means of controlling how people think,

PHILANTHROPY - so that people think well of the con­trollers,

MEDICINE - the power over health, life and death,

RELIGION - people's spiritual beliefs, the spur to action for many,

MEDIA - what people know and learn about current events,

CONTINUITY - the power to appoint who follows in your footsteps.

- - - Daniel Coit Gilman, President of Johns Hopkins University, imported Wundt psychological methods from Germany, then welded education and psychology in the U.S., established laboratories, brought these educational laboratories into major Universities and generated hundreds of PhD's to teach the new educational conditioning system. One of the first of these Johns Hopkins doctorates was John Dewey. The result we well know. The educational morass of the '80's where most kids - not all - can't spell, read or write, yet can be programmed into mass behavior channels.

The Order's next move was to control the Foundations. They got all the big ones -- Carnegie, Ford, Peabody, Slater, Russell Sage and so on. That's the topic of another volume. As in education, the modus operandi of The Order was to get in FIRST and set the stage for the future. The initial objective was to establish a direction in an organization. Selection of managers, intuitive or amoral enough to catch on to the direction, kept the momentum going. In the case of Foundations, The Order has usually maintained a contin­uing presence over decades.

When it comes to activities by individual members, at first sight the pattern is confusing and superficially incon­sistent. Let's give some examples:

* Andrew Carnegie profited from war through his vast steel holdings, but under the guidance of member Daniel Coit Gilman, Carnegie was also an enthusiastic president and financial backer of the American Peace Society. This is seemingly inconsistent. Could Carnegie be for war and peace at the same time?

* The League to Enforce the Peace, founded by members William H. Taft and Theodore Marburg, was promoting peace, yet active in urging U.S. participation in World War One. How could the League be for war and peace at the same time?

* In the 1920s, W. Averell Harriman was a prime sup­porter of the Soviets with finance and diplomatic assistance, at a time when such aid was against State Department regulations. Harriman participated in RUSKOMBANK, the first Soviet commercial bank. Vice-President Max May of Guaranty Trust, dominated by the Harriman-Morgan interests, became the FIRST Vice -President of RUSKOMBANK in charge of its foreign opera­tions. In brief, an American banker under guidance of a member of The Order had a key post in a Soviet bank! But we also find that Averell Harriman, his brother Roland Harriman, and members E.S. James and Knight Woolley, through the Union Bank (in which they held a major interest) were prime financial backers of Hitler.

Now our textbooks tell us the Nazis and Soviets were bit­ter enemies and their systems are opposites. How could a rational man support Soviets and Nazis at the same time? Is Harriman irrational or is the inconsistency explainable?

* The Bundy family gives us another example of seeming inconsistency. William Bundy was with the Central Intelli­gence Agency for a decade. McGeorge Bundy was National Security Assistant to Presidents Kennedy and Johnson. So the Bundys presumably support U.S.-European policy which is pro-NATO. Yet the Bundys have been linked to activities and organizations which are anti-NATO and, indeed, pro-Marxist --- for example, the Institute for Policy Studies. Are the Bundys inconsistent?

* Among individual members of The Order we find a wide variety of publicly proclaimed beliefs, ideologies and politics. William Buckly periodically chews out the Soviets. On the other hand, member John Burtt has been a member of a dozen communist front groups. Member William S. Coffin, Jr. spent three years with CIA and then became a leader of anti-Vietnam war activity through the national Conference for a New Politics and Clergy and Laymen Concerned about Vietnam. In fact, Coffin was one of the Boston Five charged and indicted for conspiracy to violate Federal laws. And, of course, W. Averell Harriman is elder statesman of the Democratic Party.

Quite a mixture of beliefs and activities. Do they reflect inconsistent philosophies? How can The Order have a consistent objective with this potpourri of individual ac­tions?

The answer is, they are not at all inconsistent: because the objective of The Order is above and beyond these actions and in fact needs these seeming contradictions.

THE STATE IS ABSOLUTE

How can there exist a common objective when members are apparently acting in opposition to one another?

Probably the most difficult task in this work will be to get across to the reader what is really an elementary observa­tion: that the objective of The Order is neither "left" nor "right". "Left" and "right" are artificial devices to bring about change, and the extremes of political left and political right are vital elements in a process of controlled change.

The answer to this seeming political puzzle lies in Hegelian logic. Remember that both Marx and Hitler, the extremes of "left" and "right" presented as textbook enemies, evolved out of the same philosophical system: Hegelianism. That brings screams of intellectual anguish from Marxists and Nazis, but is well known to any student of political systems.

The dialectical process did not originate with Marx as Marxists claim, but with Fichte and Hegel in late 18th and early 19th century Germany. In the dialectical process a clash of opposites brings about a synthesis. For example, a clash of political left and political right brings about another political system, a synthesis of the two, neither left nor right. This conflict of opposites is essential to bring about change. Today this process can be identified in the literature of the Trilateral Commission where "change" is promoted and "conflict management" is termed the means to bring about this change.

In the Hegelian system conflict is essential. Furthermore, for Hegel and systems based on Hegel, the State is absolute. The State requires complete obedience from the individual citizen. An individual does not exist for himself in these so-called organix systems but only to perform a role in the operation of the State. He finds freedom only in obedience to the State. There was no freedom in Hitler's Germany, there is no freedom for the individual under Marxism, neither will there be in the New World Order. And if it sounds like George Orwell's 1984 -- it is.

In brief, the State is supreme and conflict is used to bring about the ideal society. Individuals find freedom in obedience to the rulers.

So who or what is the State? Obviously it's a self-ap­pointed elite. It is interesting that Fichte, who developed these ideas before Hegel, was a freemason, almost certainly Illuminati, and certainly was promoted by the Illuminati. For example, Johann Wolfgang Goethe (Abaris in the Illuminati code) pushed Fichte for an appointment at Jena University.

Furthermore, the Illuminati principle that the end justi­fies the means, a principle that Quigley scores as immoral and used by both The Group and The Order, is rooted in Hegel. Even the anonymous Yale student who wrote the verse in Memorandum Three observed this principle at work on the Yale campus.

This, then, is a vital part of our explanation of The Or­der. When its co-founder, William Russell, was in Germany in 1831-2, there was no way he could have avoided Hegelian theory and discussion. It was the talk of the campus. It swept intellectual Germany like a Pac Man craze. Most Americans haven't heard of it. And those who have don't want to hear any more about it. Why? Because its assumptions are completely at variance with our sense of individual freedom and Constitutional guarantees. Most of us believe the State exists to serve the individual, not vice versa.

The Order believes the opposite to most of us. That is crucial to understanding what they are about. So any discussion between left and right, while essential to promote change, is never allowed to develop into a discussion along the lines of Jeffersonian democracy, i.e., the best gov­ernment is least government. The discussion and the funding is always towards more state power, use of state power and away from individual rights. So it doesn't matter from the viewpoint of The Order whether it is termed left, right, Democratic, Republican, secular or religious -- so long as the discussion is kept within the framework of the State and the power of the State.

This is the common feature between the seemingly dissimilar positions taken by members -- they have a higher common objective in which clash of ideas is essential. So long as rights of the individual are not introduced into the discussion the clash of ideas generates the conflict necessary for change.

As the objective is a (so global control an emphasis is placed on global thinking, i.e., internationalism. This is done through world organizations and world law. The great contribution of the Tafts to The Order was on the world court system and world law -- to the internationalist aspect of the New World Order.

END QUOTE

We have previously gone into detail as to how The Order relates to the Council On Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission and similar organizations so I will spare the repetition at this time. However---you do remember of course---GEORGE BUSH IS A MEMBER OF EVERYTHING AND SO ARE HIS CHIEF ADVISORS. SO BE IT--HOLD IT IN YOUR HEARTS.

EMERGENCY BANKING REGULATION

As put forth by Robert B. Anderson, Secretary of the Treasury: in part - --.

QUOTE:

(a) As used in this Regulation, the term "banking institution" shall include the following banking and financial institutions: every commercial bank, trust company, private bank, savings bank, savings and loan association, building and loan association, cooperative bank, homestead association, credit union, and United States Postal Savings depository office authorized under the laws of the United States or of any State to transact business in the United States or any place subject to its jurisdiction, or any receiver or conservator for any of the foregoing.

(b) As used in this Regulation, "operations and functions" shall include the paying Chapter, all Federal Reserve Banks, branches of Federal Reserve Banks, Federal Home Loan in any manner or by any device whatsoever; the receipt or paying out of deposits; the receipt of payments into share or savings accounts or the repurchase of or payments on withdrawals from share or savings accounts; the making of loans or discounts; transfers of credit; the performance of fiduciary, custodial or agency functions; the purchase or sale. (Ed Note: this is an accurate quote.)

Section 1. Temporary Curtailment of Operations and Functions. Any Federal Reserve Bank, Federal Home Loan Bank, banking institution, or branch may temporarily curtail, place of business separate and apart from the head office of a Federal Reserve Bank, Federal Home Loan Bank, or banking institution in which any of its operations and functions are carried out.

CHAPTER V: RESTRICTIONS ON CASH
    WITHDRAWALS
    AND TRANSFERS OF CREDIT

Section 1. Cash Withdrawals. (a) Withdrawals in the form of cash whether by the cashing of checks or drafts, the making of loans in cash, or any other form of cash disbursement are prohibited except for those purposes, and not in excess of those amounts, for which cash is customarily used.

(b) Banking institutions are further authorized to restrict and ration cash withdrawals to the extent necessary in the event a sufficient amount of cash should not be available.

(c) Banking institutions shall prohibit withdrawals of cash in any case where there is reason to believe that such with­drawal is sought for the purpose of hoarding.

Section 2. Transfers of Credit. (a) No depositor or share or savings account owner may transfer in any manner or by any device whatsoever any balance to his credit on the date on which this Regulation becomes effective, except for the payment of (i) expenses or reconstruction costs vital to the war effort, (ii) essential living costs, (iii) taxes, (iv) payrolls, or (v) obligations incurred before the date on which this Regulation becomes effective, to the end that the best interests of the war effort and the public will be served.

(b) Banking institutions shall prohibit the transfer of credit in any case where there is reason to believe that such transfer is sought for any unauthorized purpose.

(c)After this Regulation becomes effective, banking institutions shall retain until released by Federal authority the original or a photographic copy (face and reverse sides) of each check and other evidence of transfer of credit in the amount of $1,000 or more.

Section 3. Exceptions to Restrictions. (a) Balances in de­posit or share or savings accounts may be transferred from one banking institution to a deposit or share or savings account of the same owner in another banking institution.

(b) The restrictions of Section 2 of this Chapter shall not apply to any check or draft negotiated for value prior to the time this Regulation becomes effective.

(c)The limitations and restrictions of this Chapter shall not apply to the United States, any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor to their respective agencies and au­thorities.

(d)The limitations and restrictions of this Chapter shall not apply to transactions between Federal Reserve Banks, Federal Home Loan Banks, banking institutions, and branches thereof.

(e)The provisions of Section 2 of this Chapter do not alter the right of any banking institution to invoke restrictions on withdrawals or deposits or repurchases of or payments on withdrawals from share or savings accounts provided for under contract or agreement with depositors or share or savings account owners or by reason of law or the provisions of its charter or bylaws.

CHAPTER VI: LENDING AND EXTENDING CREDIT

Section 11 (original printing error). Making Loans and Ex­tending Credit. No banking institution may make any loan, extend any credit, or discount or purchase any obligation or evidence of debt, unless it is established and certified in writing by the borrower and a banking institution that the purpose is to pay expenses or reconstruction costs vital to the war effort, (ii) essential living costs, (iii) taxes, or (iv) payrolls, to the end that the best interests of the war effort and the public will be served.

Section 2. Exceptions to Restrictions. (a) The restrictions contained in Section 1 of this Chapter do not prohibit the renewal, recasting, or extension of any loan or credit outstanding prior to the effective date of this Regulation, if in the judgment of the management of the banking institution such action is in the best interest of the war effort. The cancelled original evidence of debt shall be attached to the instrument renewing, recasting, or extending such obligations.

(b) Section 1 of this Chapter shall not apply to loans or extensions of credit to the United States, to any State or any political subdivision thereof, nor to their respective agencies and authorities, nor to loans or extensions of credit between banking institutions.

AND SO FORTH - - - - - END QUOTE

If you are not in a current state of shock, I advise you to go back and read this again because if you are not in a state of shock you either do not understand what you just read or you are out of the banking circles in all manner!!

Emergency status is called by the President, who is Mr. Bush, who is a full fledged member of all of the Global 2000 Plan Conspira­tors. It is further advisable to have a war in order to envoke the Regulations and confiscate your money and obviously you have to have the banks under the Regulations in order to tamper with the money.

You will also note that the U.S. government, its "rulers" and the States, as well as the cartel banks have no restrictions what-so-­ever!

I suggest a rest, Dharma, while everyone goes back and reads to­day s writings, both of them, and get into a state of panic and shock. What is upon your place and coming down, is far beyond any "little grey aliens" under New Mexico in cahoots with anybody!

I trust you can see the "fix" you are in as a world citizen, in just this one tiny facet of your life. You have just about been "hamstrung".

When we return to the writing we shall get back onto the subject of UFOs at the time of WW-II. Oh blessed children of the lie, I beg of you to open your minds, eyes and cars and let us walk to­gether and not in adversity one against another---you truly do
    have enough enemies to your freedom and you can use a little Godly help. So be it. I move to stand-by. Salu.

Hatonn to clear.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 13
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #3 HATONN

THURSDAY, MAR. 15, 1990 6:30 P.M. YEAR 3 DAY 211

SECRET SOCIETY

When we speak of Hitler, we must remember that he was trained through his individual experiences just as are all. He was deeply involved in a most secret society called Thule. This society stood for racial segregation with the Arian white race as masters of all. It included the Nordic culture and the society was interested in areas such as Greenland, the Arctic and Antarctic. The Thule Society emblem consisted of the swastika, a downward pointing sword and a wreath of oak leaves--all symbols later used in Nazi Germany--remember that the swastika is a symbol of "life" in the native Indian culture.

Nazi Germany was years ahead of the rest of the world in many technological areas. It is internationally recognized that if Germany had had a greater supply of natural resources and manpower, then the war would have undoubtedly had a much different ending.

Germany produced many super weapons including the first jet fighter aircraft, the first missile system and various others which were almost in the realm of science fiction.

THE WIND CANNON

The wind cannon was produced by Germany late into the war. This fired compressed air. There was also the sun cannon which reflected the sun and burned its target. They also had rocket packs worn by individuals that were jet powered. This rocket enabled persons to make jumps of up to a distance of some fifty to sixty yards. They also produced B1 and B2 rockets. Germany introduced the forerunner to the intercontinental ballistic missile. This was introduced in 1942 and was capable of striking the United States. No reason was found for its never having been used. In 1940 a vertical takeoff aircraft was invented and only in recent years have the western countries managed to produce such aircraft.

Let us speak of the "sound cannon". This was first produced for use in about 1943. It consisted basically of a combustion chamber with a barrel and worked by methane and oxygen. It was the resulting explosion which created the damage. Animals could be killed instantly within a hundred yards and troops could be paralyzed for hours at a range of 200 yards. By April 1945 Germany had in production 150 different types of missiles and rockets on the drawing board with diagrams and even models along with aircraft of all sizes.

Among these diagrams was one which eventually became the Boeing Corporation's 747 Jumbo Jet. Incredibly enough--among the technology was the Flying Disc. As early as 1940 these were being produced. There is photographic proof of such craft but no material proof was ever captured by wartime allies.

According to your own records there were as many as five major scientists working on the "UFO" projects. They developed a disc shaped machine with a 65 foot diameter. Involved were Bellonzo, Schriever, Miethe and, of course, Victor Schauberger. His disc or "Flying Hat" was electro-magnetically powered and if you look at photographs of the Schauberger disc you will note that it looks ex­actly like discs photographed over the United States. These discs attained great speed with silent take-off. There were also designs called flying wheels and craft with inflatable airbags for landing cushions. They had some quite fine prototypes but no, they were not Pleiadian design. They were more on the technology of Saturnians and some Reticulum craft.

The final model was referred to as the Bellonzo-Schriever-Miethe Diskus. This version was produced in various sizes, some as large as 135 feet and even 225 feet in diameter. Actual speeds recorded were over 2000 km/hour. Conventional rocket motor speeds of up to 4000 km/hour were anticipated. Interestingly enough, no German technicians who worked on those advanced machines have volunteered their knowledge.

More interesting is the fact that many scientists were taken by the allies and yet no UFO scientists were located. As a matter of fact, installations for work on the craft were often underground or in hillside cave dugouts. All facilities were dismantled and vanished without leaving so much as a detail. Now where do you think everyone went?

LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE

Now, dear ones, we are not speaking of sloppy workmanship. In 1945 a disc could attain an altitude of 40,000 feet in less than three minutes, reaching a speed of 1,300 mph. You need to also remember that Germany was the first to fly what you now call Delta Wing craft. As a matter of fact, the advanced technology was comparable to much of your public-attentioned aircraft of the current day--i.e., the Stealth, etc. This, of course, is a cover for what is actually going on but I need not spoil the story.

These discs were manufactured in many various areas and all were well hidden even from the local population. As the craft would be finished, they were immediately dismantled and shipped in pieces out of the country---usually along with the pilots. Orders for dismantling always came directly from Adolf Hitler himself. The major scientists involved simply vanished.

Many German scientists went to America after the war and they were all interrogated about the UFO works; however, it has never been made public to you ones as to whether or not the major technology was ever revealed. And yet you got the nuclear bomb--in fact, it was said that the bomb itself was built in Germany!

Many reports were made by pilots over Germany, about UFOs. The strange thing is that no-one was ever injured by them although they certainly unnerved many air crews. Then following the surrender of Germany, the same type objects were observed over the Japanese areas.

NEW METAL

Probably the most unique thing that came out of that period of technological spurt was a new type of metal. This metal is harder than diamonds. This metal glows alternatively in colors of the rainbow when heated to a high degree. It was first used commer­cially in 1936. Strangely enough no record was made of this metal in the indexes of metals.

THE A-BOMB

Hitler issued an order on September 26, 1936. A Dr. Esau was put in control of the project. With the capture of Norway there was available to Germany a source of heavy water which had previously been lacking. One tanker full of heavy water has not been accounted for to this day.

Thus it can be seen that Germany was a very advanced country--the mystery is, what happened to all the technology?

To start with, let us examine one of the biggest mysteries of your 20th century. Did Adolf Hitler commit suicide or did he not? Popular accounts are that on the 30th of April, 1945, Hitler shot himself. His body was said to have then been cremated. The most important witnesses and the men closest to Hitler have never been found, e.g. Bormann, Stumpfegger, Gunsche, et al.

Here you will find a most interesting situation, only two eyewit­nesses were found who claimed Hitler committed suicide--all other witnesses were never found or could not answer. Hitler's body was never found. Also, the bloodstains found on the furniture where Hitler supposedly committed suicide was not of Hitler's blood type. There is absolutely no concrete evidence, therefore, that Hitler died.

Further, Hitler was not a coward nor did he believe in "giving-in". Suicide is completely out of character for after he had heard of the suicide of the Mayor of Leipzig and his family, he had con­demned suicide as cowardly and unbecoming to a National Socialist.

Hitler's personal pilot stated that on the first of May, 1945 he flew Hitler and Bormann to an airfield in Norway. I truly doubt that this would represent a resurrection. There they transferred to another aircraft and flew on to another place along the Norwe­gian coast. Later the pilot retracted the statement and backed the suicide statement after having been made aware of the incident.

Now, very strange things happened when the allies got to Greenland. Norway had held out longer than all other defense positions for the Germans but when the allies reached Greenland they found two direct opposites--sites which were totally abandoned and dismantled and other places where the defense was so total that in the end even the defenders could not be found and were never found--they just vanished.

AH HA! THE ANTARCTIC

At the beginning of the war, long range plans were put into opera­tion to prepare bases in the Antarctic should relocation be neces­sary. Strange perhaps, but most effective indeed. Stranger yet, in February, 1945 in Hitler's last speech he said, "Germany will still win the war and the last bastion will be ours!"

Officially, the second world war was never officially ended. The German army surrendered on the 7th of May, 1945 and Japan followed on the 2nd of September, 1945---no formal peace treaty was ever signed. Your own General Eisenhower stated, just before he became President, "The second world war has not yet ended."

Stranger yet--during the war Germany had 1,162 U-boats (submarines). Of these, 783 were lost in action. Of the remaining 379, 215 were supposedly scuttled by the German navy itself and about 154 were captured by the allies--the rest were never found. Statistics are rough, however, and several U-boats of the latest design arrived in Japan with war materials some three weeks after-the defeat in Europe. These submarines subsequently sailed and were never again seen.

Later, some two months after Germany's surrender, a German submarine gave itself up to Argentine authorities after all scientific instruments and weapons on board had been destroyed. The U-boat had calmly slipped into the harbor of Rio de la Plata. The Commander's name was Otto Wermoutt. The world was stunned and electrified! What was a German submarine doing all the way down there in South America? And, why had they not surrendered earlier?

The crew was turned over to the U.S. military after long demand but no results were ever publicized. Funny thing--the crew was 54 men. The usual German crew size was only 18 men. There were also large food stocks on board. However, the real surprise was 540 large tin cans or barrels, all hermetically sealed and upon opening were found to contain nothing but cigarettes. Now what would a submarine be doing cruising around South America almost three months after the war with a triple strength crew; carrying, a cargo of nothing but cigarettes? The average age of those 54 men turned out to be less than 25 years, with the exception of the machinist who was 32 years old. The commander himself was only 25, and the second officer an incredible 22 years young.

Later, in checking, it was never found that there was a Captain by the name of Otto Wermoutt, the one given as that of the commander of the U-boat. All the crew had similar mysterious surroundings---no relatives, all alone, etc.

Five weeks later, another sensational submarine surrender took place and again at Rio de la Plata. A German U-boat, U-977 under Commander H. Schaffer gave itself up to the Argentinian authorities, and this, three months after the end of the war. There was a crew of 32 men--still fourteen above the regular crew. It was soon learned, however, that there had been another 16 men, all of them married and with families in Germany, and had been dropped off "on orders", on the Norwegian coast. It is obvious that the operation was completely in control and the men were dropped off at the exact same spot where earlier reports stated the Fuhrer had been taken after his departure from Berlin. This U-boat was inspected thoroughly in search of Hitler--it was obvious that all on the "inside" knew that Hitler was still alive.

Still more U-boats appeared off the coast of South America. Well, we will look at possibilities at the next sitting. I don't want to belabor this subject because it is well known that there is a Ger­man base in the Antarctic and the story gets most boring indeed. It is necessary for those of you who come newly into this knowl­edge not be left completely outside the story but it can get most lengthy and has little bearing on UFOs as far as the transfer to the base.

Dharma, it is late and it has been a very long day. Let us close for this portion. Thank you for your long hours. I will move to stand­by and allow you to close. Good-evening.

Hatonn to clear, please. Thank you.

PJ 13
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUESDAY, MAR. 27, 1990 8:00 A.M. YEAR 3 DAY 223

Good morning in the Light of the Radiant One. Hatonn present that we might work on the Journal this morning.

The question which comes to me from you ones who have privy to the daily writings is, "Well, what does Nazi Germany and Hitler have to do with the mess of the Conspiracy?" Lots! Great bunches!

It moves beyond the mysterious and becomes entangled with your very currency. As you will recall, in a prior chapter we spoke of encounters with German submarines in recent years and many of the German personnel who fled Europe have since been located living in South America quite comfortably and in great abundance.

Recall also, that in Europe, there exists a registration obligation for each member of a community. Precise and detailed records are kept where a person lives, number of children, sex, age and so forth, as well as place of employment. Also noted, are details of closest relatives. In Europe, therefore, it is relatively easy to trace and locate anyone and at short notice. True, there was a temporary breakdown in the last few months of the war due to heavy bomb damage and the refugee problem, but conditions rapidly returned to the usual bureaucratic precision. In fact, these very records allow for the ferreting out of the "Nazi war criminals".

Taking into account casualties and deaths from all causes (and this includes the million plus "other losses") there are still 250,000 missing persons and almost all were young people in their late teens to early twenties. That missing group has been widely re­ferred to as the "last battalion".

Remember, in addition, that when the "last battalion" departed for places of Antarctica and later to slip quietly into Argentina and integrate into the population, counterfeiting plates were taken with them.

My dear ones, the Falkland Island war had nothing to do with Argentina--it had everything to do with old war remnants of the second" variety. Also a major distraction at a most critical time, as we shall note later.

The continuous rumors about German U-boat activity in the region of Tierra del Fuego (Feuerland, in German), between the southernmost tip of Latin America and the continent of Antarctica are based on truth and were written up most critically as truth by France's Agence France Press on the 25th of Sept., 1946.

One of the more startling facts proving quite definitely that W.W. II did not end on May 8th, 1945 is an account some one and a half years after cessation of hostilities in Europe. the Islandic Whaler, "Juliana", was stopped by a large German U-boat. The Juliana was in the Antarctic region around Malvinas Island when a German submarine surfaced and raised the German official naval Flag of Mourning -- red with a black edge. I urge you not to take exception if I repeat a few incidents for they are indeed most important from several aspects and are often missed the first reading.

The submarine commander sent out a boarding party which approached the Juliana in a rubber dinghy, and having boarded the whaler demanded of Capt. Hekla part of his fresh food stocks. The request was made in the definite tone of an order to which resistance would have been most unwise. The German officer spoke correct English and paid for his provisions in U.S. dollars, giving the Captain a bonus of $10 for each member of the Juliana crew.While the food stuffs were being transferred to the submarine, the submarine commander informed Capt. Hekla of the exact location of a large school of whales. Later the Juliana found the whales exactly where designated. This, too, was reported in the French press.

Now comes the hook-up. Huge amounts of money were clandestinely invested by Nazi Front men all over the world, but especially in South America. KNOWN are 300 million dollars to Spain, Sweden 250 million, Switzerland 100 million and Portugal 50 million and this represents only about 25% of the known investments which were mostly centralized in South and Central America.

Billions of dollars were invested (and are being currently, 3/27/90) in large tracts of jungle and pampas real estate, factories, transportation, airlines, shipping and other assorted companies in­cluding food processing and agriculture. ALL PAID FOR IN AMERICAN DOLLARS--BY THE BILLIONS. It is not drug money being laundered through the South and Central American Banks that is the target of the U.S.--it is an effort to stop the flooding of the counterfeit money.

The U.S. tells you the new money will be for the purpose to stop drug dealers and stop counterfeiting among the drug dealers---nay, nay, NAY--it is the only way to stop the German printing presses in your own hemisphere.

How many of you are further aware that the U.S. GAVE currency printing plates to Russia? I thought not. Check it out--it will do wonders for your confirmation of old Hatonn's input.

"RED HOUSE CONFERENCE"

Let us look at some findings which surfaced in 1944. Yes, Dharma, the history is most important, chela, for you cannot have continuity and find belief in these truths unless you are given confirmation in background. You know me and know my words are truth--most readers are still in shock and are looking for every detail possible to disprove my input. I'm sorry, chela, I know the writing is long and distressing, but it is indeed necessary. Thank you for continuing this dialog. Your legacy shall be great, let us lot weaken now for mankind must know the whole of it. He must be able to locate from whence his attackers shall be coming forth.

I think, for clarification, it would be easier and give more earth confirmation if I dictate a portion from a book entitled THE AVENGERS, by Michael Bar-Zohar dealing with Jewish war and post war tactics against the Germans. You can find a lot of detailed information about the transfer, of German money to foreign lands. You do not need to get the book for I shall honor the author but we are more concerned, at this point, with the counterfeit funds. But you need confirmation regarding the money shift, etc., to give credence to this writing as to background.

The Red House Conference: let us quote, please.

A most unusual conference of German officials and industrialists was held at the Maison Rouge Hotel in Strasbourg on August 10, 1944. The proceedings of this "Red House" conference are known from the shorthand report, which fell into the hands of the American OSS at the end of the war. A Lieutenant Revesz showed it to Simon Wisenthal, who took a photostat and published it some years later.

Among those present at this conference were representatives of the Ministry of Munitions and the Foreign Office, delegates from the big industrial com­bines--Krupps, Messerschmitt, Rochling, Goering Werke, Hermannsdorfwerke--and several senior civil servants. The object of the meeting was to decide upon measures for safeguarding the treasury of the Third Reich. They reached two main decisions--some of the riches would be hidden away in the territory of the Reich, and German capital would be sent abroad.

The conference urged that the Nazi Party should go underground in the event of defeat, and should prepare for a return to power with the help of the treasures safely hidden away.

These decisions began to be put into effect in the following months. An "experimental station" was set up near Lake Toplitz and a number of containers packed chiefly with forged pound notes and documents were submerged in the lake, and some other containers were hidden away in old mines in the hills. Most of them were removed again when Allied forces were approaching the region. Although the Allies did not have full knowledge of these hiding places until the report of the "Red House" conference fell into their hands, some information on the Nazis' postwar plans had reached the Allied secret services early in 1945. In March of that year a detailed report on the subject was submitted to the State Department in Washington:

"The Nazi regime has made very precise clans for the perpetuation of its doctrine and domination after the war. Some of these plans are already being put into effect.

"Members of the Nazi Party, German industrialists and Army leaders, realizing that there is no hope of victory, are presently preparing commercial plans for the postwar period, endeavoring to renew connections with industrial circles abroad in the hope of reestablishing prewar cartels. After the war, the intention is for 'front men' to appeal to the courts of various countries against the 'illegal' seizure of German industrial concerns and other German property by the Allies at the outbreak of the war. In the event this method does not succeed, the recovery of the German property would be made through figureheads possessing the requisite citizenship. German attempts to continue to have a share in the control and development of technological progress during the immediate postwar period are reflected in the phenomenal increase in German patents registered in certain foreign countries during the past two years. These registrations reached their peak in 1944....

"German capital and plans for the building of ultra­modern technical schools and research laboratories are being offered on very advantageous terms, in view of the fact that the Germans will hereby be able to make and perfect new weapons.

"The German propaganda program is an integral part of this general planning for the postwar period. The immediate aim of this propaganda program will be to bring about a relaxation of Allied controls on the pretext that the Germans should be treated `honestly'. Later, this program will be extended and intensified with a view to reviving Nazi doctrine and pursuing German ambitions of world domination. Unless these plans are counteracted, they constitute a constant threat to the peace and security of the postwar world."

The American specialists had greatly extended their knowledge of this subject by the end of the war. They soon had a list of 750 firms with head offices in neutral countries, founded or bought with German capital. Switzerland headed the list with 274 firms; then came Portugal with 258, Spain with 112, Ar­gentina with 98, and Turkey with 35. A number of firms had also been acquired in South American countries other than Argentina.

Special accounts in Swiss and Liechtenstein banks were placed at the disposal of the Argentine Government, officially to help their industrial development. Some of the accounts were made personally available to Argentine leaders.

As military defeat and final catastrophe had become more certain, the Nazi chiefs stepped up their preparations for the future--a future in which they meant to have a stake. They had deposited large sums with banks in neutral countries and salted away just as much in the portfolios of apparently respectable people in Liechtenstein, Portugal, and Patagonia, and had hidden much wealth in the depths of old salt mines in Austria and below the dark water of the Alpine lakes. All of this hidden treasure might indeed permit a revival of Nazism one day--so long as there were still Nazis around able to draw upon it.

Ah, the Germans were a busy lot, from whom you ones at this time in history, could well take lessons in preparation. Added to their tucking away of treasures, extensive research was immediately launched into areas of artificial food cultivation, in huge greenhouses, with everything grown only on "chemical soil" an under artificial light. "Butter" was produced from coal and dry milk was one of their very survival inventions. A method was alsc invented to indefinitely preserve wheat flour. Great strides were also made in Freeze Drying all types of food and this was carried out particularly in experimental plants located in the area of Helmstedt. Hitler was keenly interested in these projects, visiting them frequently. In a very short while, Germany was more or less self-sufficient and for the first time in centuries. NO GERMAN EVER EXPERIENCED WANT AND HUNGER AGAIN UNTIL THE ALLIES BURNT OR ROBBED ALL THE HUGE WAREHOUSES OF THEIR CONTENTS IN 1945 AND AFTER.

LIES OF THE LIBERATORS

Any German who lived through that dreadful time will tell you what the humanitarian "liberators" of Germany doled out as food rations after their victory. In the French zone of occupation it was officially 850 calories a day, in the American zone it was "officially" a little more, whilst the inmates of Hitler's concentration camps (whose bony corpses you are still seeing daily on T.V. and in the newspapers), received more than double that amount of calories daily. The resultant famine and death from starvation, particularly among the elderly and infants, is well remembered by the German population. They call it a "peace crime". The food supply for any secret UFO force, (which is what Hitler himself called the "last battalion"), had already been solved.

WHAT ABOUT THAT COUNTERFEIT MONEY?

What about funds? Well, let us examine some facts which should also begin to give you clues as to why the Jewish community insists on keeping the "holocaust" in the forefront of people's minds some forty plus years later. IT SIMPLY IS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD IT IS, AND WAS!

Let us look into the counterfeit situation. Hitler had again already planned, with great foresight, for this inevitability. In captivity in concentration camps such as Dachau, Buchenwald and Auschwitz, were Europe's best-known and most skilled forgers, ---- many of them JEWS. They were geniuses at their particular craft.

A secret order was issued from Berlin code-named "Operation Bernhard". All the forgery experts were collected and were offered life and freedom if they cooperated in producing for Hitler, perfect forgeries of some of the allied currencies, but in particular, forgeries of the British pound and the American dollar, in various denominations. At first the forgers refused, but one by one they cooperated and in an astonishingly short space of time, they produced what seemed to be perfect forgeries. The German government supplied from its own papermills what is usually the stumbling block to perfect counterfeiting -- high quality paper. The plates and paper were perfect, but not satisfied with their own judgement, a secret agent was sent to neutral Switzerland with a suitcase full of "German-made" pounds and dollars as well as other currencies in all denominations. This agent went to one of Switzerland's largest banks and requested to see the manager and stated: "I am negotiating a business deal with a man I suspect of being a Nazi agent, and he intends to pay me in this currency with these bills. Please test them and see if they are genuine."

The bank manager explained he could not do this right away since it was in foreign currency, so the Nazi agent left the bills with the bank manager arranging to return within a few days. Upon his return, he was told that the money was genuine, and that the bank would be pleased to accept it for exchange. The agent returned to Germany and the printing presses started rolling in Auschwitz and Buchenwald. Untold millions were printed, so much so that Britain, after the war, withdrew from circulation its five pound note--a first in British history.

"Come now Hatonn" you say: "This is too much!" Well, let us look at a documented incident and sequel to this story.

Rumors persisted about Operation Bernhard long after the end of the war and one such rumor was checked out quite thoroughly by you human entities. For weeks a group of Austrian government frogmen searched Lake Toplitz in Austria. Eventually they found the wreckage of a German plane, the skeleton of the dead pilot still strapped to his seat. In the hold were large metal trunks which, when pried open, revealed over 300,000 British five-pound notes, in neat bundles, perfectly unspoiled and with them, some of the printing plates. The money was confiscated by the Austrian authorities, although it was at that time useless as the five pound note had been withdrawn from circulation by the British.

Now remember the U-boat captain had paid for his food in U.S. dollars and obviously had no shortage of money since each crew member of the whaler had been given a $10 bonus.

It is not yet generally known that the entire Reichsbank Treasure (All of Germany's reserves) disappeared from the bank vaults in Berlin before the end of the war. Guinness "World Records" book lists this story under "The greatest unsolved robbery!" Dear ones, that money is still viable indeed as a currency--remember that the war was never officially ended?

NOTE: During the U.S. balance of payments crisis, Time magazine carried an article about discussions taking place at the Headquarters of the World Monetary Fund in Basel, Switzerland. They found that 15 billion dollars were in circulation, which should not really exist. One wonders where that amount of money might come from wouldn't you suspect? And that had naught to do with the American hemisphere. So be it!

Please, let old Hatonn believe that you are beginning to get a better perspective on current events. Why do you suppose the Thatcher government sanctioned Bush's action in Panama? (The Panama "invasion" was to get control of those banks--remember I told you?). Further, WHO WERE THE ALLIES OF GERMANY IN WWII? JAPAN PERHAPS? WHY DO YOU THINK YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE GETTING THE NEW MONEY INTO CIRCULATION? OH, MY YES--INTRIGUE, INTRIGUE AND JAMES BOND MAGNIFIED!!

Further, pay attention to the effort to keep the holocaust (which we will point out probably did not occur as you are told) alive and well--the Zionists who plan Global 2000 takeover of world control know the enemy is at hand and ready to take on anything that comes along---for THEY also plan Global 2000 takeover and control of the world--the conspirators of the Cartel of bankers is all mixed up within them all! Now isn't this grand game playing? Well, it would be if the blind masses of humanity weren't up for enslavement and gross genocide and annihilation.

How could all these things be kept secret? Easy--no-one gives you any news--the media is totally controlled. Let us look for a minute at the operation Antarctica and Admiral Byrd's expedition, then we can move on into a brief discussion of why the big UFO cover-up.

A break, please. This computer is acting up. Please open a new file to avoid any losses.

Hatonn to standby.

주제글 정보