PJ 23
CHAPTER 15
REC #1 ATON
MONDAY, JANUARY 14, 1991 8:01 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 151
TODAY'S WATCH

Aton would please speak this day, for my people are in great trouble and poised for destruction.

It is recognized that in these final days of Kali there would be terrible things which Man would do against Man but it is painful, indeed, to watch the wondrous creations of beauty and gifted with wisdom, unused, act as cocks trained to battle. You will note, however, that the "cocks in charge" DO NOT do of the dying--if some of you would relate yourselves unto the beasts.

You were warned, lo, the eons ago and the words have come unto this day--regarding the rulers in politics, religion and even the people themselves--"For when they say, Peace and Safety: then sudden destruction cometh upon them...and they shall not escape." (1 Thess: 5:3, 4)

And, how quickly Man forgets--if he knows at all--those events which change the course of nations and planets. Precious children of myself, when this leader calls for "terrorism against the West", he means exactly that! The whole of the people of the Arab nations now call for "Jihad"--holy war, the moment the United States makes one aggressive move. They further tell you they will settle the Palestinian situation while they are "at it". They also mean exactly "that". They have weapons of which you have no idea, at their immediate disposal.

PEACE, PEACE--THEY CLAIMED

What of these ones who proclaimed peace and wondrous co-existence? Where did they go? They were never present! "They are liars from the beginning." You have listened to the lies and accepted them as truth for you have not attempted to learn Truth or to teach unto your children, Truth.

Have you forgotten the bombing by terrorists of the Marine barracks in Lebanon? This one act killed several hundreds of your Marines--and nothing was done. This was well known in the planning by those who call themselves my israeli and are not even Jews. The "Israeli (of Palestine) Mossad knew about this plan half a month, at least, before it took place and never warned any person. Who are your enemies? The intent, which apparently worked very well, was to blame the Arabs. Or, wouldst you speak of the bombing of the "bar" in Germany a few years back, in your counting, that gave Reagan opportunity to attack Kadaffi's headquarters in Libya? The terrorist act was NOT done by the Libyans, it was done by the Mossad and the Israeli "intelligence" told you it was Arabs. So you perpetrated an "act of war" against a sovereign nation and unto this day you tout it as a wondrous move to quiet a "madman". Who might be "mad"?

Men YOU respected, such as Woodrow Wilson and Winston Churchill, conspired together for the sinking of a passenger ship named the LUSITANIA, with the loss of hundreds of lives, to get the U.S. involved in World War I.

Worse, children; your "Day of Infamy", Dec. 7, 1941, when the Japanese bombed your naval base at Pearl Harbor, was after Roosevelt had deliberately driven them into a state of desperation. The attack was expected and your leaders, including the President, kept this attack a secret until it was too late for any to take action to defend your fleet or your men. You must confront yourselves as to the facts: the Pacific fleet was in that vulnerable position--on direct orders from the Commander-in-Chief himself--when he knew Japan would attack!

Now you have come forth to be witness to the most heinous act of all--George Bush and his "advisers" at the leadership of one Henry Kissinger and cronies of the Council on Foreign Relations and some of the Trilateral Commission--now plan to destroy your entire prime military placed in the Saudi desert. Who will "start" this conflagration? The Israeli of Palestine MOSSAD! It will then be blamed on the Iraqis. If this does not happen, it will be simply because within the 24 hours Iraq acts more quickly and/or Russia demands cessation of this "madness". Russia has other plans for world domination and desires to achieve it without radiation problems to the territories she plans to conquer. You are on the eve of Armageddon and as in the days of Jerusalem 2000 years past--Man simply places "bets" upon these events which are forthcoming. The Hosts of Heaven weep for you-the-blinded lambs.

The New World Order is a directly birthed conception of evil itself. Will there be this heinous war tomorrow, the 15th of January, 1991? It matters very little, children, for it will be in the coming sooner than later in any event for the time is at hand for the closing of the noose upon your necks who dwell in the delusion of "freedom" perception. All trouble-makers will begin to be eliminated for the PLAN is effective and projected to be fully operational by year 2000.

You ask, "Why don't YOU do something? We pray and pray that YOU do something!" Why would I DO SOMETHING? What is it that you would have me do? Would you have ME undo that which you have been setting forth for over five millennia? Remember--"...from the beginning"! Would that indicate that you have been at this game, working toward this day for all time as perceived by yourselves in physical illusion? Moreover, you have just proven that you do not desire it to be changed--only given into your hands of winning! Nay, corruption has destroyed that which was my beauteous creation and a nation set forth to give freedom and prosperity to a world--a LAMP unto humanity, and you have destroyed it! You have allowed the thieves and murderers into my blessed sanctuaries and evil has taken control of the very essence of your beings. Nay--YE SHALL CLEAN OF THINE NESTS OR YE SHALL GO DOWN WITH THE BEAST FOR YE WERE GIVEN CHOICE AND FREEDOM TO EXPERIENCE AND YE HAVE ILL-CHOSEN! I know that which abides within the heart of each for it, in purity, is a reflection of my being. If it be evil, selfish and greedy, it shows like a blot of blackness and your world is indeed black this day.

INTENT

Nay, I shall not be in the telling of you how the scenario will move--for you already are in the knowing. It can be long in the playing if intervention comes at this 12th hour--in this place of the Arabian oil fields. If not--it shall come upon the morrow. Either way, it matters not, for the wheels of intent are in motion for the other aggressions planned to be brought upon my wondrous creation and it shall be played according to Truth--THE SORTING WILL TAKE OF ITS OWN COURSE. My people shall not again be martyrs! But it means that you of mine, must not turn away from ME nor from the Truth lest you be left by the way. Some of my blessed ones of closeness unto you who present these words, have chosen carelessly indeed!!!! He who places ANY before his God and Truth--chooses indeed badly and the consequences shall come as the wave sent forth from that one. If ye have not the faith to remain true--then ye were never true nor did you "believe".

WHY ON EARTH WOULD RUSSIA DO THIS?

First, let us continue to unravel the intent of the Middle East and how this has unfolded so that there is no misunderstanding of intent nor actions. The ultimate intent is World Control, of course, but the event by event comings unto this point are worthy of note.

Who would benefit most from the U.S. attack which would most surely follow? First, the International Oil Barons, in the form, specifically, of EXXON and British Petroleum; and, of course, your unstable allies, the Israelis who want to get rid of this Saddam in any manner possible. Even now, you have witnessed the total control of your Congress by these "allies" who have now gained control of three/quarters of your Houses of Leadership. You have just voted for the death of more than a million of your military troops. Oh, yes, I speak fact--you have over a million of your military personnel in that foreign land and some in the deserts of Mexico "thinking" they, too, are in the Saudi desert. They have been cleared from your nation so that there can be no resistance to that which the Government Administration has planned for you, now.

Who would be the "fall guy" in the war that follows? The U.S., just as they have been in every war started by the Internationalists beginning before World War I. It would be your children who perish by the hundreds of thousands in heinous manners beyond the thought of the ordinary human entity. It would be your American children who would come home to suffer the remainder of their lives as cripples. It would be your mothers and fathers, wives and babies who would grieve for their dead loved ones. Once again, you-the-people, blinded by the lies, would come out losing, with nothing to show but death, suffering and unpayable debt--and further enslavement to International interests.

Iraq attacked Kuwait with the willing collusion of your own President Bush--but, they were only to take the northern portion with the debated oil field and the little island a bit off shore. They misunderstood the rules and the signals and marched right through to reclaim all of their stolen property. You see, even that was "expected" as misinterpretation by those soldiers. The sanctions were already printed and approved and actions were instantly taken from your Administration. Instantly Bush came to the immediate rescue of the International Oil Barons, who have been his close friends for decades and are brothers in his same clubs of evil intent.

But why would Russia become involved at all in this flare-up, if they intend to gain World Control by other means? Because they do not wish a Middle East nuclear war and they are the world's largest supplier of oil and they stand to gain more than anyone else, with the exception of EXXON and British Petroleum. Remember--the Soviets are in terrible financial circumstances.

Nothing changes herein, this all just cements the final merger between the evil brotherhoods. George Bush was put into office for the sole purpose of being the puppet to bring into the light, the New World Order.

CAN YOU NOT SEE?

It is as obvious as the words before your eyes--that the actions in Lithuania are to give you example of that which will come if you-the-people act against the chosen actions of your enslavers. They do not even bother to effort at "fooling" you to any great extent--FOR YOU HAVE VOTED AWAY YOUR POWER!!!

Is there anything left to "shock" you? There is nothing of "shock value" any longer. You have been trained on violence, bloodshed and horror until it permeates your very souls. You WANT THIS WAR!! YOU CANNOT "WAIT" FOR THIS WAR AND ALL ITS DEATH AND HORROR!

Well, months ago, Mr. Bush signed an Intelligence "finding" ordering the CIA to destabilize Iraq and get rid of Saddam--or so the paper read! No, that is not quite accurate--there was no intent to get rid of Saddam. The Administration and World Coalition need Saddam Hussein to make sure the actions are carried out. But let us consider consequences of such an order--just suppose the president of Russia put forth such an order on George Bush? What do you suppose you would do? It is a moot point indeed.

It is not up to ME to bring survival unto America. It is up to the good people of America to bring this to pass. I shall await and witness and I will choose their delusions and bring their fears upon them; because when I called, none did answer; when I spoke they did not hear; but they did evil before mine eyes, and chose that in which I delighted not--then nor now. I bless not evil and the veil cannot hide that which I can see from any vantage for ye reflect back unto me in exactness of detail that which ye are--and ye are your "thoughts" and intent--I hear not thine foolish words flooding from twixt your lips which lie.

To my faithful and true, I hear and respond. I am omnipotent and omnipresent--I am incarnate within you and hear and heed your call--even unto the smallest feather of the most tiny creature within Creation. If my power be revealed, it shall be revealed through YOU on Earth as it IS in the Heaven. I shall give unto you that which you need to sustain you--but you will gather of it and take it into your places for use--with responsibility each for self and other and NONE expecting another to carry of thine load nor stock for thine larder--nor to dig of safety caves for your placement. You will unify to assist one the other--but none shall wait for another to serve his own needs. In these things you will first need look into your own transgressions and tend of them--and your time grows indeed short--perhaps to the very ending in this day. Heed your own errors and listen up to that which you say and do. Do you betray your brethren by calling attention unto my places and to my workers? Do you respond to queries with information which shall pull crowds and hordes upon my few? Do you suggest that you will move into underground places where you will have food stored--whereupon you leave open the path to the thieving and over-running of my safety places?

Do YOU give of others false hopes and plans from the basis of that which is not yours to give forth? In this place, for example, we have no "group", no "cult"--none more responsible than another. I have always given you the facts that, in this place, each is responsible--not just the one or two. All is available unto you--BUT YOU WILL DO THE GLEANING--EACH!

Ye ask that you not be lead into the temptations of flesh! I lead you only into the halls of Wisdom and Truth--YOU choose to continue to look upon the things of flesh with envy and greed--even unto your brethren upon whom you depend for your very daily bread. Oh, I shall recognize Truth--be sure and in knowledge of this point--I MOST CERTAINLY SHALL RECOGNIZE OF THE TRUTH ABIDING WITHIN EACH. You also pray that "yours is the kingdom within me" but ye mean it not! But I tell you .now--it is so, and I come again to reclaim that which is Mine. If ye have given it into evil it shall remain with evil for no evil shall come again into MY holy places for Mine is to know unto infinity of that which shall be.

HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST?

If ye be in balance with Truth, Wisdom and that which is given in instructions, if ye have taken that action which is given as instructions unto you-what difference does it make? Would you await the last blast to change of your path? It may well be that only a tiny few shall journey unto my highest places for the intent of the many is "only to make it through the doorway at the last moment". I think not! So be it.

You who are my children and remain faithful and true, as you walk through the Valley of Shadows--I am ever with you. You must not be faint of heart and you must remain true in thine intent--I care not that which ye speak, deny nor present. I desire living entities who can take action through the physical passage for ye have manifested upon a placement which is coalesced into that which is the physical and therein must the play be brought unto conclusion. I suggest ye tend of your perceptions most carefully for that which ye perceive will be that which will be achieved.

Who will hear these words? Perhaps millions! Who will believe them? Only a tiny handful of faithful ones. The rest who claim to "believe" do not "believe upon Me nor upon Truth but still cling to the lies of rapture and absolution by the blood of my most beloved creations" and so shall it be unto the ending for so it is written and Man will follow that which is given unto his physical consciousness.

Dharma, I touch you child, for I sit with you at this moment in passing and see that you feel failure--again! I see that you perceive you have not done "enough", that somehow you should have done more. Precious ones, ye cannot do for another--you can only do of that which is YOURS TO DO! Ye ones have done well and I am well pleased. You perceive that ones come and go and are pulled away from that "which they believe" to move with another away from the path or seek to find "it" elsewhere--nay, THEY NEVER WERE IN THE TRUE BELIEVING! For truth of believing is that which IS and is not of the indecision of "perhaps" or "maybe" or "a little bit"--you either believe or you do not. Consciousness keeps the illusion changing and the doubts flying about--but I see beneath that facade and within the intent--most would find the intent to be only "wishful thinking" and "security seeking"--not "belief".

I can give you another example of the other "side of the coin". Dharma often thinks she actually believes not! No, within there is only belief in total fullness--how can you tell? Here she sits day after grinding day--in my service while often the heart is faint and the body weary and the being in sorrow--BUT THE SOUL IS AT PEACE! It is the perfection of soul intent which I see and have compassion for that which is the conscious confusion of the moment. Man in his physical state is given into fear for all things are given unto his senses to cause this "thing". These are the labors of Man--to overcome and even until the final passage shall the human aspect be given into bits of terror at the unknown details and expectation of pain upon the physical being. Do you think that I do not understand the weakness of the flesh?

But what do ye do? In your fear of that passage you turn away completely as if you "think" ye shall not face of it at any rate--ALL Men pass through the veil of physical expression--would it not show more wisdom to move with the light into the Light? It remains your choice. I await. I want no false grovelling or beseeching to "save thine assets"--I await your acknowledgment of truth and the vision of wisdom to come within thine perceptions.

How many of your babies and loved ones are YOU sending into their transition without teaching and sharing truth? How many? These lessons shall be learned, dear ones--here or there, they shall be learned before you return into the oneness of the holy places.

To those of mine who have remained faithful and true--let us rejoice in the passage for the glory of the experience is also at hand and ye shall rise above and pass through the veil of the sorrows which ye shall perceive for it is thusly MY PROMISE. YE SHALL NOT BE GIVEN BEYOND THAT WHICH YE CAN CARRY. TARRY WITH ME THAT WE CAN COME INTO UNITY THAT YOU FEEL NOT ALONE AS WE STEP UPON THE PATH OF THAT WHICH AWAITS. I GIVE YOU THE BLESSINGS AND JOY OF THE GRADUATION, YE WHO WILL STAND WITH ME IN THE LIGHT. SALU!

I AM ATON AND I COME TO BRING YOU HOME AND SHOW THE WAY THROUGH THE PATH OF THAT WHICH HAS BECOME DARKENED. WHETHER IT BE MOMENTS OR DAYS OR EONS--I WALK EVER WITH THEE.

I AM
I AM, THAT YE MAY BE!

PJ 23
CHAPTER 16
REC #1 HATONN
TUESDAY, JANUARY 15, 1991 10:05 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 152
TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present to discuss these confusing events so that clarity is your strength. You do not understand these things going on about you for the plan has been orchestrated to the tinymost details--the maze ever more difficult to find safe passage. I cannot "force" you to act nor in all instances will actions bring positive consequences--but Truth is what IS is mandatory, lest you be tossed only with the tide in ignorance of your plight.

The plan is to confuse you on so many varying fronts of actions that you cannot think. The contradictions will be blatant but--since you have capitulated to the most heinous and obvious delusion of all--it follows in the mental pattern already set that you WILL believe everything they tell you now. It is this way so that "if" you contradict that which is being told to you, say regarding Russia, you would have to contradict your own "wise" decision made regarding all other matters. Most egos cannot bear the confession of being wrong--the consequences of admission will bring such a burden of guilt that you have sentenced millions to death by your foolish conclusions. The plan works very well indeed and always has. You see, the evil leader does not have to change the story or the actions--the old ones work over and over and over again to perfection.

POISED FOR WHAT?

Let us look at that which IS. Herein you will simply have to believe me when I tell you that there are replacement ones for your top leaders--and hundreds of "not so top" personages. The 28th George Bush was put into the picture on the 12th of January at Camp David. He was tested and "smoothed" on the 13th and presented again to you on the 14th. He did NOT go walk alone this morning (15th) to reflect and commune with God--he went to be alone so the messages from his puppet-masters--right out of Moscow--would not be monitored. I ask that, for the moment, that you accept this which I tell you and then we will discuss how this can be true for, of course, many men have died because they brought this information. But information, none-the-less, has been given to you-the-public as far back as 20 years past--regarding genetic/holographic robotoids which bear identical memory patterns but are subsequently "programmed". I have written of it in one of the more recent Journals but will repeat the information as I have time. Suffice it for now, please accept that which I tell you is not only possible but is, in fact, utilized in myriads of instances--right now!

There are several places of top-security where these transferences are made and replica holographic information is garnered for necessary multiples. Camp David has been the prime location for transference of top leaders and associates to be later utilized, for it is used as the Presidential Retreat and often social gatherings, such as birthday celebrations, top-level meetings with diplomats, etc., are carried out. This technology has been perfected in the Soviet Union and thus you have the reason that your government seems so indisposed to do anything other than cozy up to Russia.

Now, look at events to bring some level of confirmation to self. Your government/cartel Elite has emptied your own storage elevators of grain--to the communist nations, most especially Russia AND CHINA! Next, look at that which Russia is doing regarding their ally, Iraq. They have mildly stated that they believe Saddam should move out of Kuwait and they voted half-heartedly (after receiving more money and food supplies--$2 billion worth--recently) and yet at the time declared they would not "fight" if there should be war. Brothers, they have not even pulled their people out of Iraq! All the supervisors for the utilization of all the weapons, etc., sit right there in security bunkers with the most sophisticated weaponry of any place on your globe. They have beam weapons that penetrate every electronic security shield that you can put about your men, equipment or aircraft--and shoot them to blithereens in the same motion.

Next, look at that which is going on now in the nice states which have sought freedom from the Bear. They have the tanks in the dooryards with bloodied bodies lying about the streets in great numbers. Some of the people, dear ones, as in China--were run over by the tanks themselves. If you actually think Gorbachev did not know, then you are worse off than even I suspected.

WHEN, AMERICA?

I can only give you the outline of the plans as have been laid forth for, as one option is ill-advised, they instantly turn to another of many alternative actions.

The point, of course, was many-fold. First, to cause some type of uprising in a very distant location to insure that there would be no resistance troops remaining to defend domestically as the "New-States/New Constitution", by Executive Order and National Emergency, came into control. This will include taking control of the economic, political, police, etc. It will allow for confiscation of all weapons, money, and property. It will allow a call to forced labor services as indicated as needed by the government--without pay. It will eventually take all property and allot living facilities, etc. Now, firstly, this will appear to be the work and accomplishment of the Banker's Cartel Elite--however, then the Zionists find a big hardened steel wall in front of them. You will be nicely secured and totally under control--especially if your multitudes of troops are dead and there is nothing left for resistance. Then the Soviets simply take control because they already have infiltrated with communist troops all over the U.S.--from the South and Canada. There will be no one to actually resist and, therefore, it would not likely be necessary to annihilate the land with nuclear radiation. Occupation of the nation is not a problem because your own police forces will attend the orderly transition. Resisters will simply be shot--by your own police and/or incarcerated in the already prepared detention centers. It has all been done, America!! It is already in place and you just allowed the signing of the total action to take place when you allowed the passage of the death sentence upon your military personnel.

"This is insane--you are insane and the whole idea is insane!" you will say? Yes, the idea is total insanity but I am totally sane and this is what the plan for your future is! This, and the reduction of two-thirds of the global population! That, dear ones, is still a lot of bodies to get rid of so you can look for things to be most unpleasant in the months and years which may yet lie ahead.

Who brings disinformation to you? Why would the nice people such as some of the ones of which, I myself, have spoken not have the picture? They do, some of them, and others cannot believe the extent of the circumstances any better than can you! Moreover, many of them are replacements for the purpose of beginning to allow you to see, bit by bit, that the game is real--the cover-ups real and when the time comes, you will rebel less. The point, of course, is to discount this truth and that of others who have tried to tell you and warn you--but you listened not--just exactly as it was predicted in the prophecies of the ancient times. Man responds to truth by killing the truth-bringer. So be it.

Take a short break, Dharma, there is much confusion about.