PJ 23
CHAPTER 23
REC #1 HATONN
TUESDAY, JANUARY 22, 1991 7:53 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 159
TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in the service unto Holy God and brotherhood of Man. Salu.

I am queried as to whether or not this article or that article might be included in the Expresses. I ask that you keep bringing these things unto my attention but I will do a little corrective thinking in this matter. I will write or ask things to be entered INTO the document. My purpose in bringing forth these writings is to bring forth Truth--nothing more and nothing less. What you do with it is up to you, the human, physical participants. If there are others who write and publish I leave it to the publisher of the Express what will "go with not in the Express" if it is not of my direct choosing.

TREASON AND ACCUSATIONS THEREOF

The ones who commit treason against your nation are in the highest seats of government--but YOU put them there and formed a system which gives them ultimate power over that which your nation becomes. I shall continue to point out these things for it impacts the journey and the choices taken. I do, however, warn you to have discretion. DO NOT PUT THESE THINGS FORTH "IN THE NAME OF - - -". I neither tout action in the form of murder of any method what-so-ever nor do I advocate actions which will only result in the closing down of the writings due to controversial actions of the people involved.

If documents go forth it MUST always be separated in message circulars fully stating that it is "something being done by groups about the country and perhaps you would be interested." We of this place have building to do and Truth to write. If the publisher finds information, and more and more will be coming, do that with it which the publisher feels appropriate--DO NOT ATTACH SUCH TO OUR WRITINGS. I ADVOCATE YOU RISE AND TAKE ACTION FROM FULLY FUNCTIONAL THOUGHT AND SIGHT. WE DO NOT MOVE OFF ON "SOME CAUSE" WHICH CAN ONLY STOP OF OUR INTENDED WORK FOR THE WRITING IS ONLY A SMALL PORTION OF THAT WHICH IS OUR TASK. The "Message from Veterans to the Troops at Fort Saudi Arabia", as a for-instance, might well be shared but NOT through my documents. Perhaps if you desire the public have this information, simply take a whole mailing and send nothing other than copies of material sent to the publisher giving support, actions, contradictions--poison pen letters, etc. WE REPRESENT THE VOICE OF GOD AND THERE SHALL BE NOTHING WHICH CAN STOP OUR WORK GOING OUT FROM WITHIN.

We come in Truth, in love and not to "overthrow". Ours is to build stability and means for a transition--not to blast one another with beams and nuclear substance. Ours is not to ask defiance except as one chooses within moral self. Each must choose of the journey for self, based upon valid information--we must not turn the blessed Journals and Expresses into fomenting, revolutionary material. Simply bringing Truth is dangerous in its whole, as you all have been given to witness and experience. We do not manipulate Truth albeit appearances suggest otherwise; it is simply that Truth is so outrageous in these closing days of chaos that it appears such. We will continue to tell that Truth as it IS and ones must glean from it that which they will. So be it.

NUCLEAR STRIKE!

Be alert and aware in these coming days of heightened military confrontation. Heed that which your Secretary of State and your President have said, watch the outlaying of actions (especially the Soviet Union) and then allow integration with that which I have brought for your consideration. I warn you, again, that there is most likely to be a horrendous nuclear war--FOR YOUR ADMINISTRATION AND PENTAGON ARE CONSIDERING USE OF "THE BIG ONE"--IN THE VERY NEAR FUTURE.

It has been known from onset that Iraq has full nuclear capability and only this week it has been made public that they not only have the capability but have the weapons in deep underground protection. We won't even discuss strike needs and capabilities against Russia at this point of reference.

I REPEAT: YOUR ADMINISTRATION AND PENTAGON FULLY INTEND TO USE NUCLEAR HYDROGEN WEAPONS IN THE NEAR FUTURE! Thus far the war has been based on that which they call PSI-OP. Full barrage of false information, emotional hype and incredibly terroristic maneuvers--on both sides!! Brothers, you are at war and the rules of the game are not the same as playing on your computer--"as if".

Hussein has a lot of your military men as prisoners and he will place them in strategic sites to prevent bombing--but it will not do so. Your President, yesterday, said it will make "no difference" in coalition actions.

The U.S. and Mossad are doing some atrocious things to have it appear Iraq is bombing and destroying Holy sites, etc. Come now, the press also says that ALL incoming missiles are being destroyed by your Patriots--along with lots of Patriot missiles being "technically blown up through error". At the least, you should realize that every little false demonstration and misfire of either the Patriot or Tomahawk missile is over a MILLION DOLLARS EACH. So if you launch a missile for "show and tell" and shoot it down with a Patriot for more "show and tell"--TWO MILLION DOLLARS IN PROPAGANDA. I believe you can see how valuable they feel the propaganda episodes are in expectation.

You can also count on any "suggested attempts to bomb and destroy i.e. the Aswan Dam, is not believed that Iraq will do so, but you can be sure it will be damaged at the hands of the allies. First the seeds of threats are planted and then when the actions occur it is immediately announced that Iraq has done it. This is the very point of terrorism and you have the head leader terrorists on YOUR SIDE!!--REMEMBER?

SHAMIR AND EAGLEBURGER

Do you realize that you have a non-elected person in Israel making commitments for you, in Israel. Eagleburger is simply an "advisor" to your President--I suggest you watch your own newscasts at the smiling brotherhood obviously already established long prior to now. Who will protect the Palestinians and Lebanese? Who is protecting the Lithuanians and Latvians?

Well, nothing has changed in my projections unto you--the Soviet Union does not yet want a nuclear war, but I promise you they will give you a lesson beyond all lessons if you drop one of those bombs--anywhere.

Why Camp David every weekend for the President? I told you WHY and further, it requires constant attention to keep the participants in control. And, for my local inquiring minds--yes, we can work nicely with some of their programmed persons. In many ways it is far easier--you ones must keep restraint and avoid argument or outlay of information for they will expound on their own programming plots and not really notice what your intention might be. It is beyond their capability to believe that you would be working with them if you were in opposition to them. Just allow them to talk and talk and talk and you will learn information undreamed of for they are programmed to "overdo" the point in discussion.

Back to nuclear weapons. They are already setting you up for the kill. They are telling you that you will have smoke "winter" from burning oil fields, etc. At some point you will be "surprised" and the bombing will happen and then you will be told it was "...the only thing left to do to prevent the total destruction of the globe".

You are already being readied--further, you are now being told that there is strong opposition and the war can be very long in duration--EVERY DAY THE STORY CHANGES--just like, "No new taxes; read my lips." But I tell you right now that the confirmation is "leaking" forth from "insiders" as to the intent of utilization of the nuclear attack, so watch out--when the leaks begin to flow to these "proper" parties, such as ones connected hereto--it is important to take note! They want the "word" to go out. Therefore, I suggest you take this under careful consideration for the information of confirmation has come from a most remarkable source very close to the President, himself.

HANDWRITING ON WALLS

On December 23, 1990, Richard Cheney told the international press that he would not rule out an "absolutely devastating" chemical or even nuclear attack against Iraq if war should break out. Cheney furthermore declared that President Bush "has a full spectrum of weapons available for hostilities", a fact confirmed by the deployment of nuclear weapons carrying aircraft carrier groups in the Persian Gulf region. That's right, they are already on board and at ready.

Further, the Israeli government is at Bush's disposal for detonating a conflict in the region which could also be nuclear, or provide an excuse for same. Actually, it would be set up so that claims could be made to the "remaining" world that somehow the Iraqis had accidentally detonated their own weapon(s). This would sell because you have already been told they "do not have the expertise capable of successfully using a nuclear bomb". A high school student can and has, years ago in America, built a nuclear bomb as a project--it requires practically no expertise at all. Handling same after creation is a bit different but not unduly difficult. The triggering incident is fully expected to be Israeli-precipitated and the European community is getting prepared. Do you not witness the French stripping the shelves of the markets for preparation while the government says "no danger!" and arrests ones for "hoarding".

You get no news but even in England the nuclear threat by the Bush administration garnered banner headlines and continues to do so day after day. The German press is in constant referral to the threat.

Now, what do you Americans who are nervous about your sons being killed for oil, think about American first use of nuclear weapons, with all the attendant complications with the Soviet Union?

SUPER-POWER CONFRONTATION?

The Soviet technical advisers are still right in Iraq and full service attention. The potential role that these advisers play with Iraqi Soviet-supplied weaponry, as well as the political complications, have been completely down-played and the subject barred from open media discussion.

These Soviet advisers volunteered to remain in Iraq, after negotiations between Moscow and Baghdad were successful in paving the way for their return home. Flimsy excuse fed to you-the-people: "...they choose to stay in Baghdad because, at worst, there is more food on the Iraqi shelves than in Soviet cities." How could that be? Didn't you just give $2 billion in food to Russia (Moscow)?

AGAIN---HENRY KISSINGER

Here we go again: Of course, the use of nuclear weapons, including such items in the U.S. arsenal as the neutron bomb, would have broader implications than its effect on Soviet citizens in Iraq. In fact, even the threat of using nuclear weapons shifts the international equation into a situation similar to that of 1973 (does anyone remember?), when Kissinger was also directing the actions of another American President.

Kissinger, of course, tried to make a strategic asset out of the insane threat of nuclear assault--claiming that if a head of state threatened to do something so insane, he could back his opponent down. George Bush fully intends to follow such strategy and follow-through if necessary.

THE ISRAELI CARD

Eagleburger is in Israel setting it up right now! While the Bush administration continues to insist on unconditional retreat by Iraq, the Kissinger-linked forces who control the present Israeli government are carrying out a series of provocations which could easily lead to the detonation of such horrific outcome of nuclear intervention.

Remember, dear ones, Eagleburger is directly from the Kissinger Corporation--literally. Does anyone recall the "China incident" and "followup visits" before the bodies cooled? There is nothing too heinous for these ones who intend to control the world--nothing!

You think this cannot be? Listen up! Throughout the entirety of the 1980's, "black" operations run jointly by U.S. and Israeli agents with clandestine funding from oil-rich Persian Gulf nations have killed millions of people worldwide and subverted American Foreign policy.

The detailed account of how the Mossad, Israel's secret service, working with an inner circle of dual-loyalist Washington bureaucrats and with subservient CIA officials used laundered Arab billions to spread its covert-action network from Panama to Ethiopia is the most anxiously guarded secret inherited by the Bush team from the Reagan administration.

There are identified trouble spots where the Mossad and the CIA launched joint operations with clandestine Arab financial backing.

In Nicaragua and Afghanistan, where Israeli agents were called in by the late William Casey, then serving as CIA director, to supply weapons, training and other support services to anti-communist resistance forces, U.S. strategy was "derailed and frustrated". In Nicaragua, more than a century of U.S. regional hegemony ended when UN troops were brought in to disarm the resistance forces and install a coalition government largely dominated by communists. In Afghanistan, the campaign of the mujahideen freedom fighters was sabotaged and aborted by Israeli agents who feared that an anti-communist victory would lead to the installation of a fundamentalist Islamic regime in this strife-torn nation.

In Africa, where most governments broke diplomatic relations with Israel in the 1960's, the Mossad re-established a broad spectrum of influence by running covert operations, selling arms and training local enforcers from Angola to Zaire. (Please refer to THE MOSSAD.CONNECTION, a Phoenix Journal.)

Israeli agents have unleashed horrifying violence and destruction on the dark continent. Just last year one of the bloodiest civil wars in African history was taking place. The turmoil was triggered by the brutal repressive tactics taught to the Liberian army by Israeli instructors brought in at the suggestion of the influential U.S. Embassy. The same scenario is discovered in place after place in such far-flung and formerly peaceable nations as Sri Lanka, Rwanda, Sudan and Guatemala.

This secret information regarding worldwide covert Israeli intervention, sponsored by dual-loyalist U.S. national security officials and often financed with money contributed by wealthy gulf rulers is one of the most important stories of the 1990's, dear ones, and you have yet to note it. Will Congress investigate this? You be the judge--Congress is three-quarters completely controlled by the Israeli Zionists--whose police are the Mossad.

WHAT ABOUT THESE WARS?

Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and other oil-rich gulf states have contributed billions and billions of dollars in deep-cover secret funds to worldwide covert operations run jointly by the CIA and the Mossad--mostly since 1981.

Behind a curtain of blackout secrecy, this clandestine alliance has financed "black" (meaning evil--not color) operations and paramilitary expeditions that triggered regional wars and civil strife around the world with millions of victims. This is KNOWN within the higher circles of the United Nations. There is "hard documentation" right in the UN's secret files.

It has also been confirmed, the existence of deeply hidden Arab-Israeli secret service links. They have been traced to the late William Casey, a most shadowy wheeler-dealer who served as President Reagan's director of CIA until his murder in 1987.

William Casey had intimate contact with Saudi financiers, and of course at the CIA he inherited close ties with the Mossad. Remember that Casey came to the CIA from Wall Street. He was a born dealmaker and he simply merged the two. One of the first things Casey did was to replace the dean of the Arab diplomatic corps with a stooge which could be manipulated--Prince Bandar bin Sultan, an influential member of the Saudi royal clan.

Bandar proved a perfect stooge for Casey for, "back home", he referred to King Fahd as "Uncle" and he immediately attached himself to Casey in the same manner. Arab diplomats have efforted at total security regarding this involvement--however, as with all such evil charades--leaks do happen. In recent weeks there has been tremendous outbursts over the reports of collaboration with U.S. and Israeli agents and which ultimately triggered the present confrontation. Please, however, do not lose sight of the undenied fact that it is a part and parcel of the Global 2000 Plan of World Domination--which your President refers to sweetly as peace-building New World Order.

There have never been and continue to be no plans for Iraq to invade Saudi Arabia. Will they invade Saudi Arabia--NO! They may, however, very well set the Saudi oil fields afire, although I see that the Israelis still intend to do that little trick, instead. Remember the scenario which was planned and I laid forth for you: There "is planned" an Israeli maneuver utilizing Iraqi marked aircraft to drop chemicals on the UN troops in fly-over and ignite some of the major oil centers in Saudi Arabia--in the same mission. The point, of course, to blame Hussein and unite the world. This new thing that has been announced yesterday of the people of several of the Islam nations declaring a Jihad against Iraq is propaganda and total fabrication. Further, you can KNOW that terrorism in the U.S. will in large measure be attributable to the Mossad in fact, but blamed on Arab terrorists. THERE IS A WORLD DOMINATION AT STAKE HERE--NOT OIL NOR DEMOCRACY.

I cannot explain each of these points in detail, friends, for I have written at great lengths in prior Journals and I have no intent nor "time" to repeat and repeat--I can only suggest that you get your hands on the prior material and do a bit of homework--I give you nothing which you cannot now go forth and PROVE.

Let us leave this, Dharma, as there is pressing work otherwise to be tended. Keep within our shields, chelas; for the way is indeed tamped full of obstacles and fraud to pull you from your task. Remember that in the ending--God wins and it isn't over until HE does so. Salu.

Gyeorgos C. Hatonn, Cmdr.
UFF-IGFC

PJ 23
CHAPTER 24
REC #1 HATONN
WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 23, 1991 8:39 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 160
TODAY'S WATCH

Thank you for clearance, Hatonn present.

Comments on the happenings this day become so foolishly ridiculous that I hesitate to allow you to think that I think you readers to be so trite. However, the hidden may not be so trite.

The people in our publisher's office continue to get calls from objectors to this Truth we bring. Now I am told that a local letter in the paper rebuts "our" documents. If that is so, friends, then I would correct a few items and I further suggest GG write a note to this paper thusly doing so.

Firstly, there is direct note to "anonymous" material; we are hardly "anonymous" since the material bears my own logo and signature of identification along with phone numbers--recently, full quarter page notice and phone number. The material we have received in return, however, bears no labels what-so-ever. I thank, graciously, the person sending in the "opinion" letter for I most certainly agree with this entity. It IS a time of unlimited and constant support for your loved ones who are pawns and helpless participants in this fiasco called war! Pray constantly to God for their protection and then YOU ONES GET BUSY AND BRING THIS THING TO A HALT. I JOSH YOU NOT--YOUR ADMINISTRATION IS PLANNING ON THE USE OF THE HYDROGEN AND/OR NEUTRON BOMB IN THE NEAR FUTURE!

Further, Iraqi forces are sitting on hundreds of Air/Fuel tipped missiles. This particular bomb explodes above ground at detonation point (completely accurate), forces waves of "butane" gas for some mile and a half and then detonates the gas. First, all oxygen is absorbed, then everything in the path for that diameter is killed by the blast and heat. In many ways it is far worse than nuclear detonation but leaves no radiation. This particular bomb came directly from and through the United States and West Germany. This is only ONE of their arsenal of hideous toys.

For ones about this vicinity--or anywhere, who strive to believe that we do not support the innocent troops in Saudi Arabia, I ask that you avail yourselves of all the information we have produced, take two aspirin and call me in the morning--with suggestions as to HOW to shut this insanity down--NOW! Your government has fallen into the hands of your enemies. Yes, please, we have urged and urged time upon time--write, call--DEMAND that your elected representatives DO SOMETHING TO STOP THIS MADNESS COME UPON YOUR NATION.

Blessings be unto all of you who turn unto God of Holy Lighted Source and petition for Truth and sanity in this time of chaos--you most certainly owe this debt of service unto your prime youth who are lined up as cannon fodder to test all the toys of destruction man has conjured.

Let me speak of one such weapon, bear with me, regular readers, for I have spoken of it prior to this, but this is a "must" for information. You recently were enthused and greatly pleased in the local area to be getting a partial contract to produce portions of what is called a "cluster bomb". Have you any idea what that might be? It is being used as the prime tip for the air-to-ground missiles carried by your air forces and used on Iraq. The pilots with crews come back in overwhelming joy at striking targets. These are pre-computerized missiles which explode just above ground and scatter other explosive tipped (clusters) of deadly side bursts in every direction for a distance of a quarter to half-mile radius. One such bomb landing near a school would kill every person within that radius.

I repeat that the news is geared to the "new emotional aspect of this war" as labeled by your media--you are getting no accurate news in any manner whatsoever--for the media of your country is completely and totally controlled by the government AND THEY TELL YOU SO, CONSTANTLY, ON THE MONITORS. THE WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR TROOPS AND LOVED ONES IN THIS DEADLY CHARADE IS FOR YOU AT HOME TO WAKE UP AND TAKE MEASURES THROUGH YOUR ELECTED OFFICIALS TO STOP THIS THING.

A young soldier from the desert wrote me and said he was there to insure the right of these individuals to have freedom of speech--. No, that is NOT why he is there--he is there to make sure you end up with NO FREEDOMS AT ALL, for through Executive Orders and National Emergency--you have no rights remaining, and certainly the young person in the field of duty HAS LESS! This war is staged and orchestrated to bring about the Global Control by a few Elite would-be dictators who strive for the "New World Order". I suggest you all study up on just what that means--it most certainly does NOT mean an "orderly world". We continue to fight, and die if necessary, for the right of those young people to grow old in their chosen careers and watch their families grow in some semblance of freedom and Truth--that is MY PLEDGE UNTO THEM--WHAT MIGHT YOURS BE? These would-be-Kings know exactly that which they do--‘tis only you-the-people who are deluded. I further suggest that all ones take a much better look at that which is "being circulated" through public channels and THEN, after careful study of the documentation, get your confirmation and then consider how many stones might be worthy of your throwing.

One last point on this particular matter--for what do you pray to this wondrous Christ God? Do you ask for protection of your own forces in deference to the innocent civilians and children who will be slain by these weapons of destruction? God is a just God and I recognize not this "Christian God" to whom you ask favors of evil success. I travel with the Christed being whom you await and He is sickened by that which is done in His Holy name. So be it. The time is at hand for coming into Truth and I am sent forth as a precursor and preparer of the way for this very "Christed being" that you claim to adore and await.

Whether or not you like to think there are, or are not, whatever silly thing you might consider a UFO, I am among the fleet members who come in service unto that Christed being on his return unto HIS Kingdom. I come forth as Commander of United Federation Fleet of the Inter-Galactic Federation Command. If you continue to think I jest, I suggest you do some inquiring as to just what are some of the things stashed in the hangers at Edwards Air Force Base! Salu. You of Earth have all but reached the point of no return and you SHALL NOT bring your wars and heinous behavior into the Cosmos nor into the spaces of God of Truth and Justice. If you still feel like laughing at this possibility--I suggest you consider who shall have of the last laugh for you approach the days of Armageddon, little sleepy-heads. How did you think HE would come? Ponder it.

NO ARAB NOTICE IN SAUDI ARABIA

The media is intent upon making fools of you and themselves. Let us consider the "non"-attacks on Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. Dear ones, the Arabs don't react and continue with what they are doing when the sirens sound because they are not kept ignorant as are you! They know that Iraq is NOT attacking Saudi Arabia--much less, Riyadh. They would, however, be wise to take some caution for your own forces, under the tutelage of the Mossad (Israel's secret service), are very apt to blow away half the city in order to blame Saddam. You fire up one of your own missiles and, hopefully, shoot it down with one of your own missiles and call that an attack. Two missiles are filmed in pre-recorded format and shown to you from every photographic location on the map. The citizens of the city know what is happening, dear ones; it is just you-the-people paying for this charade with life and money who are lied to--"in this war of emotional ‘PSI-OP'"--as your Pentagon tells you. There is no "Holy War" (Jihad) being formed "with" the coalition, friends--you are dealing with the most ruthless and wealthy rulers that the world has ever known. The Emir of Kuwait, which you plan to replace into the "rightful" government of Kuwait, has 80 wives in his harem and untold numbers of black chattel slaves in his household. Is that the freedom and democracy that you ask your children to fight and die for? I thought not and it is past time you-the-people of the lie wake up and look at facts for it is planned that YOU BE THE NEXT BATCH OF SLAVES--TO YOUR OWN ELITE SLAVE-MASTERS. Already you produce the "money" to give unto the world. You pay over a million dollars for every missile--whether it works correctly or is shot "in error". You are in serious trouble, precious children, and still you see it not. It is upon you, this beast of a thousand claws, and you had better read on for I am going to explain about the Russian money exchange!

LESSON IN CURRENCY EXCHANGE

You nice Americans have just given Russia nicely multicolored minted currency for Russian exchange--right off your lovely presses. The beginning of the money exchange is under way--it was ONLY THAT YOU THOUGHT it would be done in America. No, it is part and parcel of the whole agreement for Global World Plan. Do you see, America, what they have done this day? They locked the banks in Russia and set low limits on the sums which might be withdrawn and then set up exchange limits and centers wherein the currency is being exchanged for nice multi-colored paper which you will find, when it comes down in the U.S., will match! That good old "one world currency" you have been anticipating. When can you expect it? Pretty soon--when things are so hot that no one will dare take notice and, if they do, there is naught they can do about it. I suggest no one be lax about the handling of your "dollars" for they are destined to be written out of existence--just as soon as the chaos level is sufficient to render you helpless. What is going to happen in America is mirrored in Lithuania, Moscow and Latvia. You have allowed your Constitution to be written off and the full government turned into the hands of a dictator whom you call President--by Executive Order and National Emergency.

WATCH THE PATRIOTS

I speak of missiles. It appears that your Patriot missile system failed good old Israel. No, there simply must be enough incidents to cause the "enforcement of war" and retaliation. You must have some "reason" to present to the world, fact or fiction, to blow away half the globe and two-thirds of her population as given forth in the prophecies. It is being carefully set up and orchestrated right this moment with Eagleburger and Shamir as to what the next step shall be in the terrorist retaliation. How better to arouse a world than to commit atrocities of unspeakable nature and leave documents which blatantly define the culprit as Iraq. The Mossad, dear ones, are the terrorists master-teachers of your world from one corner to the others.

When the anti-Christ meets the anti-Christ--the fur doeth fly, dear world citizens, and the Soviets haven't even shown you their toys, as of yet, and it is full intent on their part to ultimately win the entire game while you wonder what happened to Glasnost. They told you "we will bury you" and "they (meaning the U.S.) will sell us the rope to hang them"--THEY HAVE CHANGED NOT and have had means of gaining control of your government and your military--without firing a shot!

Is this not dangerous for us the exposers of this information? Not too much so except from your own government--for it is well known in most circles who participate and has been for decades. They have simply and efficiently deceived you-the-people. Henry Kissinger and his entourage call the plays in overall while Gorbachev is the Eastern Director and George Bush is the Western Director. Both are not that which they appear. The rungs on up the ladder are Henry Kissinger for Zionism and David Rockefeller for the Banks and Oil interests. Ah, and WHO MIGHT BE HEADING THE SHOW AND TELL? I THOUGHT YOU MIGHT BEGIN TO SEE THE POSSIBILITIES, AND, IT IS VERY BIG INDEED!

How did you think the ending cycle would come about? Would God be sent to attend lesser than the Big Boy himself? You are "in it" beloved children and the sorting is under way along with the choosing of directions.

We are no threat to the top level of players--we are only at risk from those of you deluded people who are the only ones who do not know the facts and continue to function in the programmed manner of robotic behaviors. Our immediate purpose is to bring the word of Truth as commissioned by Higher Authority and prepare passage facilities and that which can be laid forth as foundation for the radiance to come, and, bring a remnant of God's human species through in order to restructure and continue the "play". It is the time of the closing of the cycle for the Planet and as of the midway point between the 14th and 15th day of February you will move into day 182.5 of year four of the new calendar of the Ancients. This means that as of that date you will have concluded the first 3 and 1/2 years of the important segment of timing! It might serve very well to take special attention unto that which is unfolding about you as related to those prophecies of Revelation, Ezekiel, Daniel and others you honor as truth-bringers.

Perhaps you can listen with new ears and see with new insight the Truth upon you. Perhaps you can see and hear that the place you call Israel is Palestine by any name you choose. Israel means "israel--God's chosen" and has naught whatsoever to do with geographic location. You will find that the ones who occupied the land of Palestine call themselves Jews but are NOT. They come from the Nordic, Mongol, Russian tribe of the Khazars who proclaimed themselves Jews but are NOT! They come from what is known as the "Thirteenth or Lost Tribe of Israel"--they are the anti-Christ. Further, they have infiltrated every fiber of every nation on your globe and have taken control of your very own government in the United States of America which was a blessed and gifted nation for God's children to flourish and give guidance to a world already in trouble. "What have you done with my gifts, oh Israel?" Interesting question, dear ones, what have you done with HIS gifts?

None shall escape the cleansing and evolution of this time of transition--but consider how you will measure up when confronted by self and God! In the closing era--how will YOU measure up to the commandments and laws of God or will you say you "thought" it was alright to break them all? Man has strayed far afield but in the ending shall meet face to face the TRUTH and I just ask again, HOW DO YOU MEASURE AGAINST TRUTH AND ACTION?

GAS MASKS

I wanted to make a point regarding the facade of the gas masks handed out in places about your world. What are YOU doing? The gas chemicals and bacteriologic substances are invented right in good old America--so what are YOU doing? All it requires is to have a little "accident" nearby and you are dead ducks. So, on the yesterday some of our people went into a place supplying military "stuff". The counter person said funny thing about these supplies they send us, "..as with the gas masks, fine; they come with a canister but there are NO additional replacement canisters and a canister only works for about eleven hours." The same with the masks in Israel, etc. What about the hour twelve? Nobody bothered to tell people they were dead after eleven hours--so be it. Is anyone beginning to get a flicker of the show going on for your benefit of total confusion? Those of you who wish to confirm this in this location--just go into "Uncle Sam's" outlet in Bakersfield and ask for extra canisters for the gas masks.

Patriotic? Oh, beloved brothers, we are so patriotic for America that our very energy flames with it for you are the Chosen--you ARE the precious crown jewel of God and you have forgotten. May the light shine ‘round about you that you come into the seeing of it--the remembering of it; for HIS IS the Kingdom and the Power and the Glory forever--Amen!

LOOK AND LISTEN

As you tend to put away the news media-outlays from sheer boredom and rehashment of lies--look beyond and really see and hear that which they DO give you from which to glean facts.

They now tell you that accuracy of air strikes has not been that which they have given you prior to now and give you endless stupid statements to cover the stories up to now. For lo, they try "too hard" to deceive and cause their own lies to pour out in foolish contradiction and deceit.

You think there are only a pittance of prisoners in Iraq control? No, and Saddam has supplied pictures and interviews with dozens of them--YOUR GOVERNMENT CHOOSES WHICH PICTURES WOULD BE OUTLAID FOR YOUR CONSUMPTION to bring down the emotional craze of Geneva violations. You are at war, people, and war is ugly unto putrid and vile; you are not playing a game of chess for matchsticks--you are about to blow away your planet and civilization!

May I, lastly, in this writing, ask you to pray with me for you have learned only to ask for self and the words from the lips are not attended--the emotional thrust from thine heart is that which is honored by God in Truth and response.

My Spirit and most Holy Source, you are ever present; ever powerful in all things. May your realm be incarnate within me that I may serve my relations who falter and suffer this day for in my service shall I be served.

May your infinite power reveal itself with me, on Earth that I reach out beyond self for that which will serve my brother--as it is in the Heavenly Places of your wondrous promise.

Give me, please, this day that which I need in order to have strength, discernment, judgment and clarity to serve in the way of your Truth and Light according to your Laws and within Thine Commandments--that I may always act for another and not for self--knowing that as I do and share with "other" I receive a hundred-fold.

Let me, please, recognize my transgressions and errors, for only then can I serve in Truth and forgive all others their transgressions and perceived wrongs against me, in that which I have sent forth and now comes back into my own being.

Lead me, Father, into Truth and from the temptations of self, flesh and personal desires and allow me clarity to recognize Truth from confusion and always witness beyond that which is presented unto me by Man. Deliver me from those errors of choice and personal ego of humanness that I may grow beyond that which binds me to the Earthly plane and sickens and weakens my very soul.

These things I ask, Father, for yours is the realm within me--the temple blest, and the power and the knowledge forever. May I be given to look into the mirror and see a reflection of you in myself for that is the Christ son of Thineself gifted unto me as a fragment of Your Infinite Self.

May I be open and giving in services according to that which you command--in every moment and in every way. Amen. May I be given to walk with Thee in the Power and the Glory and that Knowledge forever that I might be worthy of Thine Radiance upon me.

Saalome'. I salute you of my brothers upon that Blessed, yet painful, land. We come forth only to serve God in Truth and within His Holy Laws--we are the Hosts come to prepare the way--for He went forth and prepared these places for YOU!--ACCORDING TO HIS PROMISE UNTO YOU!

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
UFF-IGFC