2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 23
    CHAPTER 19
    REC #1 HATONN
    FRIDAY, JANUARY 18, 1991 6:29 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 155
    TODAY'S WATCH

Shadows only prove the presence of a brighter light! Do not be weakened by that which comes about you. Hatonn present to serve God, planet and brother--Salu.

Do not be misled by that which is presented unto you by the media. The media is organized to give Saddam Hussein false information in order to hopefully dissuade him from further involvement. It is not working for the only thing it is doing is giving you-the-people false information.

The Iraqi defense system is superb and there were many of your planes lost--into the count of the sixties. The information will be kept from you to prevent further division of the people and more demonstrations for peace.

The Israelis reponded to the attack instantly and did not call off their attack. They responded with chemical war-heads and were told not to use them when it was found that Saddam had not utilized chemicals. The retaliation was then instantly joined by the U.S. forces in an attempt to hide the Israeli response by sheer numbers of aircraft in the air. The hoopla about no retaliation was false--the response was immediate. This is more cover-up and more attempt to emotionally disarm Saddam--which, by the way is NOT WORKING. He and his henchmen know exactly that which they do and are masters at the planning--you have hardly just begun this nightmare.

I must tell you that announcement coming back about the number of "Scuds" knocked out in subsequent attacks is false--they have no way to account for the missiles and this is to put you back to sleep.

CAMP DAVID

Oh yes, Mr. President will (MUST) go to Camp David. Remember, he has to be fed instructions and given any necessary attention and realignment. His thought patterns have to have their weekly attitude adjustment. Did you not hear the several spokesmen who said, "Bush does not appear to even be the same man," as he returned from Camp David on the 13th of January? He wasn't! By the way, being "at the residence" instead of the Oval office means that the Elite are in security shelters--just you-the-public have no shelters nor defense.

Funny thing about this scenario: you are sitting ducks and yet Israel, Iraq, etc., have wondrous defense shelters and there are hardly any casualties--from direct bombing. Do you think New York, San Francisco, Chicago and/or Los Angeles will be so fortunate? How about Austin, Texas or Port Arthur? Bakersfield or Omaha? What about St. Louis? Oh yes, there are hundreds of off-shore Canadian and Mexican-based missiles aimed right at your cities. From less than fifty miles across your southern border are elaborate installations along with the enemy tank batallions. The Soviets would prefer to have you do yourself in and/or fatigue your entire population with this war for "freedom, human rights and democracy" before taking action. You are NOT getting accurate information out of Russia either, dear ones. Do not delude yourselves back again into your stupor and false security.

Pay attention to the Earthquakes of this day in Thailand--the sleeping giants are beginning to stir.

WHILE NO ONE WATCHES

The banks and markets are finding patterns if you but watch. However, you will be getting little information and they will appear to fluctuate with no balance or direction. No, they are falling directly into line--especially gold and oil. Good news and the prices of both drop--war news and they both rise. Remember, this is an economic war based on the structuring of the One World Government. You who watch in wisdom can protect yourselves to great extent.

I am continually asked about how the system of creation and destruction of reserves is accomplished. You see, it all goes back to the Federal Reserve (Feds) who literally "loan" your money into existence--"at interest".

Commercial banks create money from nothing, based on multiples of their deposits (reserves). This created money is then loaned at interest. The loan debt principal and the money paid thereon go out of existence as the principal is paid down.

The point in question is always misunderstanding regarding destroying money as principal as it is repaid, and what happens when a loan is not repaid but is lost through default--your immediate and overwhelming problem.

In the former case, the Reserve component on which the loan is based is released and becomes available as the Reserve on which another Fractional Reserve loan can be made (read SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER). In the latter case, the lending bank loses the reserve covering the loan, but an amount of money equal to the defaulted loan principal remains in existence and circulating in the economy.

Assuming, lets say, a 12 percent reserve requirement, a deposit of $1 million in a commercial bank does not limit that bank to making $1 million in new loans. It can retain $120,000 as a reserve against lending this $1 million deposit, and use the remaining $880,000 as "excess reserves" which it can invest, or use as reserves to lend additional money into existence.

The remaining $880,000 can be re-loaned against the retention of $105,600 (12% of $880,000) in reserves, and the remainder--$774,400--can be re-loaned against 12 percent thereof being retained as a reserve, and on and on and on.

Some have called for the creation of debt-free money in the U.S. directly by the treasury. A limited amount of such money is actually already in circulation, as U.S. notes and cupro-nickel coinage (1, 5, 10, 25 and 50 cents, and the Susan B. Anthony $1 coin). Now let us consider some ways the "private sector" can introduce debt-free money into the economy:
    A bank loan is defaulted upon and is written off by the lending bank.
    A successful bank robbery of uncirculated currency which is spent into circulation within the U.S.
    The successful introduction of a perfect counterfeit currency which is spent into the U.S. economy.

You actually have more of all three (above) than you might guess.

It would appear, however, that an economy based on loan defaults, bank robberies and counterfeiting could not exactly be expected continually to prosper, never mind that bank robbery and counterfeiting are illegal. [Dharma, write this immediately and pause long enough for us to consider what is going on with the power supply for the input is under tampering. Hold up please, until I check the circumstances.] [Thank you--there has just been a major incident at 7:19; you will want to check it out when you leave the writing.]

Back to the above subject-in-point, please. The fact that "debt-free" money can only come into existence through such dubious means just underlines the strangle-hold the bankers have on the financial system.

Money could be created by the treasury as it now creates U.S. notes and coins. The money so created could be lent to states and communities, interest-free, for the construction of voter-approved infrastructure projects, and to retire existing interest-bearing debt. It could also be lent at a reasonable rate of interest to banks which would then re-lend it to borrowers at a higher rate of interest.

Banks could operate under such a regime; indeed, credit unions already do so. Credit unions are member-owned financial cooperatives which accept deposits from members and re-lend these deposits to member-borrowers.

A credit union charges a higher rate of interest on loans it makes than it pays on deposits; the credit union's operating expenses and earnings are covered by the "spread" between the interest it pays depositors and the interest it charges borrowers. And credit unions are in better financial shape, as a group, than commercial banks or savings and loan associations.

Banks, however, earn interest on the money they lend into existence and use these earnings to pay operating expenses--salaries, rent, taxes, utilities and such--set aside reserves for bad debts, and then pay dividends to their shareholders. If enough real estate, credit card and Third World loans go belly-up, the bank first charges the loss to profits. If profits are wiped out, they look to their loan loss reserves. If these reserves are wiped out, the bank is technically insolvent.

You operate under a system that requires more and more money be created just to pay interest. When the ultimate impossibility of borrowing $10 and promising to repay $11, if the 11th dollars must also be borrowed into existence, is finally recognized, you will either have a drastic monetary reform or experience a financial collapse and I believe you know which to expect!

Let us look at some comparative figures which will be good examples. Beginning in December, 1978, the Federal Reserve Credit was $124 billion. For August, 1990 the average Federal Reserve Credit was $280 billion. (These are rounded numbers.)

This represents a steady overall increase in the Reserve Credit which is the basis of your money supply. This steady increase indicates that more and more money must be created to pay increasing taxes and service the increasing national debt in addition to maintaining the Gross National Product.

Federal Reserve Credit is the Fed's loans to commercial banks which use these borrowings as reserves against which much larger sums of money are loaned into existence. The "Fed", like commercial banks, creates money by making loans. But it does not make loans to individuals or corporations the way commercial banks do. It lends only to the U.S. Treasury and to its member banks. It does so by buying bonds, notes and bills issued by the treasury. The Fed can either buy these securities directly from the treasury, or from a bank.

As you can probably quite plainly see, you-the-citizen-taxpayer pay the bill in the ending.

I still tell you that as you effort to figure all this financial wizardry out for investments--it is going to collapse on you either through its own weight or through National Emergency Executive Order Regulations. From this nice new war, creating a National Emergency and bringing into play all the Executive Orders we have discussed, the Government can now close and regulate the banks even unto confiscation of your funds. They can, likewise, confiscate all gold in any form. I still suggest the safest option for protection is to invest in a foundation, etc., which then borrows against GOLD and LEAVES IT IN THE BANK AS COLLATERAL. The bank must be one in which the Cartel deals for the LAST confiscation will be of their own collateral deposits. Can they confiscate it? Yes! But I can also assure you that they have plenty of back-up plans to get all your assets--otherwise.

I hope this did not simply cloud the water and make the subject even more confusing. I make every effort to respond as the questions flow in great quantity--however, in this most crucial time which claims so much of my attention, I must beg patience as I find little time for properly responding to other than immediate emergency situations.

There are not going to be "perfect" methods for you to preserve assets and that which will work this day may very well not work on the morrow--however, if you handle your assets through this investment method and get things out of your "name" and into corporations, you will be provided with much protection which is simply absent otherwise. Keep assets which might be accrued--moving and into other corporations and in use to the maximum for that which is parked in what you consider "safety" is pin-pointed and will be either confiscated, heavily taxed and/or made worthless by total exchange of the money product itself. As a cashless system comes into play and exchange notes are provided--all available assets will be open to the government's documentation and use as the "regulations" are thrust upon you. I simply again lay this information before you for consideration and use, if you so desire. Again, I have no interest in this matter and if you are interested in information about resources--you may inquire of the publisher of this material. I have neither the time nor intent to personally advise anyone. If, however, you would like to participate in security in God's work and information dispersing, I would offer you resource--what you do is up to you.

I realize that it is difficult for you ones to attend all the myriad of details in such a time of chaos and confusion, but all I can do is present it unto you and you must decide how and which method is suitable to your particular situation. Gold will ultimately go up in price to even more ridiculous prices before it drops out in depression and then it will fall relative to prices, i.e., an ounce of gold now would buy a suit of clothes--in depression, an ounce of gold will still buy a suit--you will not be able to talk dollar for dollar, for that has no longer any "meaning".

I would suggest that if you desire to utilize such a method of preservation of funds that you not tarry too long for already the intent is to shut down the open purchasing of that pretty yellow "stuff". It will not be long in your counting before it is no longer legal to trade in gold--after the Elite get their arrangements in order and the metal into their possession for REAL manipulation. You-the-people have a somewhat brief "window" of opportunity herein but plans are to close these windows very soon. Bush has now been given the power to control these things by force and will do so; after all, it is the intent of the entire scenario unfolding around you.

ANTARCTICA

I have also been petitioned to further discuss, in depth, the technological aspects of the Germans, etc., in Antarctica. I must ask indulgence on this subject. I haven't the time to discuss it herein but you can find back-up information if you do a bit of research. I cannot spare my scribe the time to do it for you but quite a bit is in publication. Thank you for your inquiry and attention.

DESERT STORM!

I am barraged with inquiries regarding information that I have written and rewritten--please, dear ones, read that which has already been given relating to this situation and the past activities bringing you to this point.

You will find that America's military venture into the Middle East was planned in New York City months and months ago. I do not create the "facts", I simply outlay them to you and you miss the entire point of the whole venture.

Precious ones, you have to know you are going to war in a specific location in order to have the hundreds of thousands of uniforms and "desert" camouflage equipment available on such "short notice".

I remind you of the beginning of this build-up. Your President told you that your Armed Forces were being sent to Saudi Arabia at a terrific expense to an already overburdened budget--"to protect Americans, American interests and safeguard American principles", further, to prevent "aggression into Saudi Arabia". How does this statement equate with the wipe-off-the-globe bombings of Iraq and Kuwait? You have already done ten to a hundred times the damage to Kuwait in one day than in all her history! Is this the way you "PROTECT" the American way, democracy and "SAVE A NATION"? "Blanket bombing", I believe, is the terminology regarding the bombing raids on Kuwait within these current hours. What a quaint concept of "protection" of those poor misplaced Kuwaiti citizens. You proclaim atrocities by the Iraqis? What about your blowing to bits these innocent people with your napalm and cluster bombs? "One nation under God, indivisible----???" I think not too likely, dear hearts.

ANOTHER WARNING

It was the Soviets and their undercover partners of International Zionism (not David's Jews), who cooperated fully in the takeover of Kuwait. Any claims that the Soviets are siding with America against Iraq are nothing but criminal propaganda. Note that the Soviets have not sent even one man to the fray beside the "U.N. troops"; further, the Soviet advisers and workers have never left Iraq nor Kuwait.

Just to give you a bit of clarity of insight, let me point out a little something regarding the ending of the "cold war". While you cut back on military spending in America by around some 12% (meager, but something)--the Russians increased theirs by over 27% - 35%. 1 would like to quote you a little speech made by a Russian, Demitri Manualisky, in 1946 as he projected the future intent of the Soviet Union:

"WE will give unheard of peace concessions, and the capitalist nations, the nations of ‘Christendom', stupid and decadent, will leap at the chance to be our friends, they will be willing to cooperate in their own self-destruction. Then when they have gone to sleep, we will SMASH them with our clenched fist." Your leaders know that the Soviet and Zionist doctrine of world domination has NEVER CHANGED. Even Mr. Gorbachev has told you this over and over again. This week the Soviets are proving this point to you in a most blatant manner.

Well, Bush and his mentor, Herr Kissinger, tell the American people that you must go to war, but they have never given even a remotely intelligent reason for so doing.

WORST CASE

Precious citizens of the world--take a good clear look at something you may have missed: Because President Bush has DONE NOTHING TO GET THE SOVIETS TO REMOVE THEIR MILITARY ADVISORS FROM IRAQ, you must assume that HE IS THE "FRONT MAN" in the Soviet-Trilateral-Zionist conspiracy to AID IRAQ, while claiming they are backing our program in Saudi Arabia.

GET A BIT OF TRUTHFUL INFORMATION TO CONSIDER

The Soviets and East German scientists have provided Iraq with electronic gear which can be used to jam your AWAC spy planes and disrupt the electronic systems of your attack helicopters and fighter planes. It is one of the reasons Hussein seems to remain so cool when confronted by overwhelming military odds--he knows the difference in truth and propaganda.

It is a known fact in your State Department that Soviet planes have been flying military equipment from Libya into Iraq since the war crisis began in August. Your State Department even allowed, with knowledge, the shipping of a supercomputer through an Iraqi front organization in Brazil to Iraq--in August, after the troops were deployed and in place. Why are these things not told to you through the national media? While the media glibly tells you that Gorbachev is your undying friend and to be trusted, the London Financial Times tells you that the Soviets have advanced a $150 million credit line to Iraq for the purchase of military supplies. All this, while you are contemplating sending the Soviets another couple of billions of dollars worth of food products----oh yes, you are!

The CIA has come right out and told you that the Kuwait invasion had been in the planning stages for months, whether or not you wish to accept the truth of it. The scenario was carried out most carefully by your government, after they tricked Hussein into his military actions. As early as ten days before the Kuwaiti invasion, representatives of your State Department assured Hussein that you had no military treaty with Kuwait and that you really didn't care what he did there. Further, it is openly admitted that it was fully expected that, "Iraq would take a portion of Kuwait in the northern sector but it was not expected that they would take it all!"

You had best be inquiring as to WHO are the Communists and Zionists cooperating with the U.S. which would cause your media to deliberately lie to the American people! To understand this, it is necessary for you to understand who controls the media in America. It is international Judaism. I make no prejudicial input regarding the fact, but the fact is the fact. Truth remains Truth, even when it is unpleasant and unpalatable. "AM I THEREFORE BECOME YOUR ENEMY, BECAUSE I TELL YOU TRUTH?" So be it!

HENRY KISSINGER--AGAIN!

It is KNOWN that Henry Kissinger, the German-Jew who was a KGB agent during World War II, employs a staff of over 50 persons including several dozen geopolitical advisors who have served during different administrations and who can be trusted with carrying out "Henry's" plans for the New World Order (that President Bush is constantly pushing).

As a matter of record, Henry Kissinger gave the order--for you see, Bush is an "order-taker"--not "giver". Neither is he a "decision-maker" and must go forth to Camp David and elsewhere to receive orders. The facts are that the "Kissinger orders" come from much higher than Henry Kissinger!

It appears that these nice advisors, Brent Scowcroft is Bush's National Security Advisor and Lawrence Eagleburger officially the Assistant Secretary of State under James Baker, are in reality supervisors of the President and follow him around wherever he goes, making sure that he adheres to the New Age Order. You wilt notice these ones are in constant attendance at every new encounter. This assures that the "order-givers" know at all times, instantly, what the President is doing and saying. If problems arise, they can immediately take corrective action to see that the President does exactly that which he is told.

PUNCH LINE

Not pleasant to confront, dear ones, but none-the-less it shall be laid forth herein--again: The Middle East crisis was planned with the Soviet Union primarily in charge, and the Zionists: to subject the American people to a parasitic relationship where the Soviet Union and the NON-JEW Israelis can suck the blood from the U.S. and economically bleed her to death. While you go to war and spend, spend, spend--life and resources, the traitors in your own Government are giving away tens of billions of dollars worth of American oil in your own hemisphere to the very enemy which through the years has promised to "bury you!"

Right now, while you fight and slaughter your citizens, over 15 major American corporations have signed contracts with the State Department for the development of Soviet resources, using American taxpayer (yours) money!

Secretary of State, James Baker, in the closing words of his highly censored speech before the U.S. House of Representatives on September 4th, spelled out the real reason American troops are in Saudi Arabia and you can get proof of this statement of fact:

1. To achieve a settlement of the Palestine-Israeli conflict
    2 To create a new Regional Security Structure, and now (hold your breath)
    3 TO IMPOSE THE NEW RULES OF THE "POST COLD WAR INTERNATIONAL ORDER!

Saddam Hussein may be a most despicable man but I dare say he is not alone in his despotism. You had best listen up when you hear the "new Christians and leaders" speak of "Z.O.G." Pay attention, chelas, this is the "Zionist Occupation Government", which already controls your country and which is leading you at a terrific pace straight into the New World Order which they plan to totally control.

Allow us closure, please, as I must attend other matters. Thank you for your service. God bless and keep you ones in security within His lighted safety. Good-day. Hatonn to clear, please.

PJ 23
    CHAPTER 20
    REC #1 HATONN
    SATURDAY, JANUARY 19, 1991 10:39 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 156
    TODAY'S WATCH

Hatonn present in oneness with our Sacred Source that our work may be unblemished by self-perceptions. Amen.

George reports that some of his callers of late denounce him for possibly spreading "fear" and "anxiousness" among readers and listeners. IF YOU ARE NOT FEARFUL AND ANXIOUS THEN YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE CIRCUMSTANCES IN WHICH YOU HAVE BECOME THE PAWNS!

God said to fear not, "for I am with you!" Further, if you are not at "right" with God and moving back within his Commandments--you had best be getting scared out of your wits!! So be it. This is a most SERIOUS time and no ones who are in deliberate and intentional breaking of the LAWS of God shall enter into the Holy places. WAR, for instance, will NOT BE BROUGHT INTO THE COSMOS! SELAH!

At this point I wish to please enter a request for more patience from you readers. The publisher's phone lines are continually flooded with calls from you readers who want more and more information. The publisher and personnel in the office are giving you EXACTLY what they are getting--in order, from the Expresses, etc. Whatever information you will obtain from them is purely conjecture and opinion--THEIRS! I ask that you be patient and, in addition, re-study carefully EACH document which comes into your attention.

Next, I beg indulgence and patience for we are flooded with letters filled to pages of questions piled one upon another regarding things such as "WHEN" and "I find no information regarding that subject", etc. Please understand that there is no human way possible to supply the time in researching for you, these topics. When I tell you that Kuwait was a part of Iraq, for instance, prior to British takeover--it is documented. If, further, I give credit to an author or presenter--you will find the information mostly valid as can be gleaned from Earth information. Please do not ask my scribe to give you these points for you have no imagining as to how busy are these ones. By the way, since I often refer to letters of dissent--please know there is significant reason for choosing those particular letters--they are dangerous in content and public outlay is the only deterrent to terrorists.

For you who feel doubts are yours alone--it would be the exception and only blind ones would feed upon untested food in the midst of the enemy camp. Hold on and Truth will prove of itself. In addition, you feel that the majority of the responses are negative in nature--NO, millions recognize the Truth and are kind enough to share that knowledge and request place to assist possibilities in a constant flow.

We even received a letter of total denouncement from a gentleman who said our material was from Satan and he knew as much because our logo tells it all! "The pyramid around the evil Phoenix is a Satanic sign," he said. Firstly, Satan has no "signs" which were not stolen from God's Truth by which to deny you Truth. Secondly, the pyramid is not--it is a triangle representing a triune of Higher Cause. The "Phoenix" bird is the symbol by which the "tribe" can recognize timing and acknowledge communication for it has always been known that the Master would return under that symbol of rebirth and renewal--it is one of the most sacred of sacred symbols represented in some cultures as the Thunderbird, and others as the Quetzal, etc.

I believe that the ones who pronounce the Journals and Expresses as negative represent less than 1/10th of one percent. Therefore, prior to announcing your own ignorance of what is happening in your world this day--I suggest you reread the material with a bit more opened-eyes. Reconsider, please, why ones would pronounce the information as LIES! Could it be there is purpose in keeping you uninformed and blind? Surely anyone who can read can associate possibilities that our projections are not nearly as "far-fetched" as that which is applied to your consciousness in ridiculous manner. Is it not more reasonable that God would provide for a human being in a place wherein a human can survive a trip to anywhere? Is it not a bit mystifying and stupefying that HE would simply allow you to be pulled up to some fluffy white cloud possibly saturated with nuclear radiation? I guarantee against anything that you would offer--a physical body would fall right back down and the landing would be most hard indeed. Have you not walked about in the "fog"? Well, fog is a cloud on the ground! YOU think about it before sending any more of the heinous cursing letters to these ones who simply bring the words to print in your format. They are NOT psychic nor fortunetellers, professors nor researchers--they are workers assuming their mission in God's service for the coming events--no more and no less. By your foolish condemning outcries you do not diminish "their" credibility--you totally destroy your own! So be it.

LIES? MIGHT THEY TELL YOU LIES?

In one breath and announcement "they" feed you information which outright tells you that the media output will be monitored, censored and structured. THEY TELL YOU THIS! Then they go forth and do so and YOU pronounce the announcements as gospel truth! Where is your "reason"? You did not lose some two to seven planes--the coalition has lost hundreds to Iraqi weapons. Even the "Scud" missile they showed being shot down by a "Patriot" missile was staged--to insure acquisition of more which are proving to be pretty inaccurate. Three to five were totally wasted this very day (1/19/91) and blown up on pads and what is claimed? Technical error! Saudi Arabia has sustained numerous direct hits--right on target.

Don't forget a very important point--Russia and Israel are part of the overall plan and, therefore, when you are told the "plan is working exactly as laid forth", that is exactly that which is intended! Spoils of a "little" war can later be divided appropriately--with fewer ones which expect equal distribution of those spoils.

How is it that there will now "be a pre-summit meeting in preparation for a Bush/Gorbachev summit later?" With the impact of Russian military murder and complete forceful control of Lithuania--YOUR PRESIDENT CANCELLED THE SUMMIT! Now, it is back on schedule? The moment by moment confusion is to keep you from clear thinking, citizens! The World Global Control Plan 2000 is underway and great measures will be taken to not allow interference with its continued success. YOU KNOW PRACTICALLY NOTHING OF THAT WHICH IS HAPPENING IN THE MIDDLE EAST--YOU ARE SHOWN PRE-ARRANGED AND PRE-CENSORED PICTURES ACCORDING TO THAT WHICH IS DESIRED FOR YOU-THE-MASSES TO BELIEVE!

COULD THERE BE A DOUBLED-UP DOUBLE-CROSS?

Let us consider what is and has occurred here thus far in this altercation over "rights" and "property".

You have, purely and simply, as a people of the world, been set up! Powerful forces of which you are only just now being made aware, have motivated the Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateralist and Skull and Bones traitor George Bush to intervene and dispatch the military might of the U.S. in the over 3000 year old Arab-Arab wars. Does "he" realize what he has done? Yes, but as always with those who work within the realms of greed and control, he, like his colleagues, believes all means justify the planned end. He has become a servant to the ones who would own and control the world. How do we know this? Because he SWORE to uphold your Constitution of the United States and he has openly and blatantly disregarded it. Who are the "hidden hands and minds" operating above the Law of the land? Will you be forced into a merger with the slave masters of the Soviet Empire? Can you save your freedom? CAN YOU AVOID THIS "NEW WORLD ORDER" WHICH SOUNDS SO GOOD AND YET WILL ENSLAVE THE WORLD?

Firstly, you must realize that your enemies are not fools! Note that they push as far as you will allow! When the public cried aloud, during the over-eager "premature" rip-off at the gas pumps, they had sense enough to make immediate restitution. Could it be the American people are beginning to wake up? With that in mind, what do you perceive might happen when your deceived fighting men begin arriving home in body bags? I think some of those yellow ribbons may yet be blood-smeared. Remember--there is a new order in affect which no longer "allows individual funerals for military personnel"--only those utilized for propaganda purposes will be made public. Why do you think only six pilots have been labeled as dead? What of the other 90 some odd? After a while a dead body can represent one or a hundred for the labels will quit being announced so that they are simply "lost" in the confusion. See, right now, if you can recite correctly the names and places from which those first expressed announcements were outlaid for you! There were only six, come now, can't you remember them? Only the immediate loved ones will take note in all of the confusion and they will only take note of their own. All other bodies "..are to be warehoused and mass services will take place". Why? So you won't ever know the numbers killed and it is expected that in this modern war there will be few remains to bury, at any rate, and identification will be impossible. I didn't fabricate this information--it was publicly announced! They also told you this very morning that in view of losses and technical errors, more Patriot missiles will
    be brought in--FROM EGYPT! What interesting information!

ALL BIGOTS DOWN, PLEASE--I AM GOING TO SAY "JEWISH":

Would you flinch if I said Canadian? How about Australian? How would you react to Black? Hispanic? Well, I am going to use the term Jewish, so I therefore suggest you forget anti-semitic, bigot and other nasty name-calling. I WAS A JEW--THE MASTER SERVED AS AND WAS BIRTHED A JEW--SO STOP YOUR FOOLISH NONSENSE FOR THAT IS PLANNED TO STOP YOU FROM INTELLIGENT FUNCTIONING AND THINKING!

Your entertainment media and broadcast media is predominantly owned and operated by Jewish personages. Most of them have been sucked into organized CFR and Trilateral commissions operated by the Cartel Elite. It simply IS how it IS, so don't get crazy but do stop being made the fool! If one "white man" does something do you lump all white men into the same mold? Well, surprise America!--the Blacks do! Just as you lump most Blacks into one mold of ungracious characteristics. The Orientals think both of you are a bit less-than-human! Therefore, when I speak of "Jewish", "Zionists", etc., please refrain from remarks--this happens to historically involve Jews, Israel (the little nation in Palestine--not israel (chosen of God)) and Zionists--along with Russians, Communists, etc. Elite is going to be a regularly used term which denotes the Cartel Bankers, etc., who would Rule YOUR (GOD'S, actually) World. Would I call an apple a banana if I be speaking about an apple? And, if I did so, would you not think me an idiot?

THE IMPENDING PRO-JEWISH WAR IN THE MIDDLE-EAST

It gets very difficult to sort out who is who and what is what for that is the point--to confuse you and mislead you to the extent that there are no "clean-cut" lines of definition by which to define roles. Just LOOK AT WHAT IS and it will begin to make sense to you in its magnificent outlay of clever puzzle-making--to produce the desired picture in the ending of solution.

There is extensively more treachery in the Jewish overlord movement in the Middle East than is allowed to come into your attention. Clues of happenings flood you but are quickly covered and erased in hopes no one noticed the slips as they occur. The overwhelming majority of Americans (and the world) have been grossly mislead and misinformed through intentional disinformation, false information and false projections, sprinkled throughout with a few bits of truth so as to lull you into belief of the "whole". It is natural that the Jewish people would desire a homeland for their people--just as the Black would desire Africa to be the true homeland of the Blacks and not the misfits of British descent. That is not where the error comes into play--it is through the misinformation and mistaken translations that have "become" accepted as truth when indeed there is no truth in the projections. Calling Palestine, Israel--DOES NOT MAKE THE APPLE A BANANA. Further, having the Americans, French and British proclaim the apple to be a banana--makes it not a banana--nor does it make Palestine, Israel. Neither does it make it a "bad deal" IF the Palestinians were happy about the little maneuver. A banana cares not what it is called. However, in this instance you are mixing, let us say, a beefsteak with an apricot and expecting all to live happily ever after--through force of one over the other. And yet all the force applied from any direction will not make the apricot one iota like the beefsteak.

So, with this in mind, let us continue with how this "thing" has come upon you and especially you in the U.S. So again, the Jewish-dominated media has seen to it, along with some massive input and pressure from your star administration traitors in the White House, (and advisors) flanked by over 340 of his CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) insurgents, has seen to the imprint of misinformation to you-the-public.

To hear the media tell it, everything was going fine out there in the Arabian desert. They even kept you posted on your own sanctioned actions in smiling brotherhood with Saddam Hussein with whom you shared technology and warm friendship, in truth. Iraq and Saddam Hussein were the best of your buddies, until suddenly, independently and totally without expectation, Saddam had this strange impulse to invade Kuwait. Then in only a matter of minutes the whole situation turned upside down and the benevolent dictator of Iraq instantaneously became the "world's most sinister and dangerous villain". Suddenly your "vital interests" were at stake, your way of life was threatened, Saddam was a dangerous threat to "ALL MANKIND", and not only must be destroyed but also the total Iraqi military machine along with him--not to even mention every man, woman and Iraqi child and building. Surprise! Surprise!

The deception is of incredible proportion and so preposterous that it is amazing that ANY can accept it. Actually, few do accept it until their neighbor explains how bad Saddam is--usually that same neighbor had not the slightest idea where Kuwait is located on the map. It is the "grapevine" gossip mentality and mass hysteria--the individual ceases to think but instead, recites that which he is given to recite until he believes it for self as if it were his own opinion. It is much as with the Journals--we have yet to have even ONE antagonist who has so much as read all of even one journal. You had better watch the grapes coming from that "grapevine", friends, lest they be laced with cyanide!

Of all the nations of your world--you Americans are the most deceived--the rest of the world laughs at your foolishness, friends. The nations go along with you because their leaders belong to the same Elite Cartel--but the citizens know the truth and despise you "Americans". Yes, it is the American public who is the most deceived, snookered and mislead, of all the parties involved. Like a Hollywood movie script, through conspiracy, deceit and deliberately planned machinations, the Jewish influence in collaboration with the Jews in Israel, has set in motion a military operation to fight Israel's wars with American soldiers. Do these "Jews" know? Of course not--they are more mislead by the Zionists who are actually NOT JEWISH AT ALL--but come from the Mongol, Nordic, Russian Khazars who PROCLAIMED THEMSELVES JEWS in order to "take the world", by their own words! The Jewish people are the ones who always pay the most bitter price for the deception--they are the first to suffer, die and be expended. Why do you think the bombing of Israel landed not on the Elite grounds in Tel Aviv? Because the Jews are expendable and the Zionists will have protection.

Those missiles of the Scud variety--are accurate! They go exactly where they are intended to land!

But you might ask, "Well, if Iraq is a part of the plan, then who will rebuild the nation after this is over?" Guess WHO! I believe I begin to see a flicker of recognition.

PLANNED DESTRUCTION OF IRAQ

Consider some possible puzzle pieces for some good exercise in beginning thought patterns within reason. Let us put some of the individual pieces together and see if they might fit. In the first place, "Rambo to non-wimp" Bush, manipulated by Zionist mentors, was not surprised at all, but was treacherously laying plans for the event to happen for at least a minimum of a year and a half prior to August, 1990, and the "invasion" of Kuwait. As a fact, there was an article dated October 25, 1990, in The Atlanta Constitution which detailed the strategy that was hatched with the objective of destroying Iraq. Let's quote it: "Starting in March, 1989, Army Lt. General John Yeosock and his 500 war games, fuel-estimators and other planners sat at a Georgia military base and thought about how they could move over 200,000 troops to Saudi Arabia."

The story goes on: "The top-secret work in Building 363 of Atlanta's Fort McPherson spelled out the Army's part of the enterprise. By July, 1990, the cigar-smoking General Yeosock and his three-star and four-star counterparts in the Navy, Marines and Air Force were ready for the test run." No, dear ones, this is not "after the fact"--THIS IS BEFORE THE FACT! Moreover, the sanctions against Iraq were in place, signed and in the proper hands for institution BEFORE August 2nd, 1990.

COME IN, DR. GERALD V. BULL

These names and places will all make sense to Journal readers but may be a bit cloudy to you who are just coming into this information. We have some explicit "James Bond" type reading material when you get rid of the urge to throw the rock mountain at these people.

For around 25 years, Dr. Bull, a Canadian-born space and ballistics genius who has been compared to Dr. Werner von Braun, has been designing super artillery, cannons/rockets. His Canadian-American High Altitude Research Program (HARP) has broken all records for long range artillery. For some 15 years the Pentagon has turned down Dr. Bull's offers and strenuous efforts to equip U.S. armed forces with the advanced 155 mm and other long-range projectiles. The reason for the "turning down" is a different "book" but there was much personal animosity among the top elite of the military in America.

That was some 10 years ago, so let us continue in the meantime. Dr. Bull's Space Research Corp, rebuffed by the U.S., turned its attention and its production of long range artillery to Iraq, who snapped up the opportunity with the great gusto of Saddam Hussein.

Iraq NOW has the capability of delivering poison gas and biological warfare missiles into the very camps of your boys and girls, who are setting ducks in the Arabian desert. What with using rocket boosters equipped with homing devices, Saddam Hussein can also deliver such projectiles directly into Tel Aviv and Jerusalem--hence the mass distribution of gas masks among the populace. That practice is not usual, dear ones, for there is a real reason for such actions. Oh, by the way, how many of you kept current on affairs and remember that in the beginning there were not enough masks for the Palestinians so they were given none--then, with world opinion against that, there was distribution--for a fee. Only last week did the government of Israel begin to make free distribution to any Palestinians.

Why did the U.S. turn down Dr. Bull and allow him to turn his efforts and genius to the benefit of Iraq? You can't hide your curiosity, can you? Well, since it didn't happen overnight but over a period of a decade, it comes up that it must have been a planned and deliberate action on the part of the "THE HIDDEN HAND" in your military establishment. A strange puzzle, but this piece, too, fits into the overall picture.

The Zionist overlord influence in your government wanted Iraq and Saddam Hussein to have enough destructive military power to make him seem a credible threat to world peace, and also to be able to kill a significant number of prime young American children.

The situation is not unlike Pearl Harbor in 1941 when Roosevelt and the Zionists acted stupid, silent and blind and knowingly allowed the Japanese to bomb Pearl Harbor, destroying your Pacific fleet, and killing more than 3,000 of your men in one day. All the while the traitors in the Whitt House and the Pentagon knew MONTHS in advance that the attack was coming. In fact, they were shadowing the Japanese fleet and knew the day and hour when the Japs would strike. It is time you children-of-the-lie wake up and see that which is going on around you before all of you are killed off. The Dr. Bull episode is a similar case. However, there is ONE MAJOR DIFFERENCE. When the imminent danger to Israel became all too real, on March 22 of 1990 Dr. Gerald V. Bull was assassinated by the MOSSAD! The MOSSAD, for you who are just opening your eyes, is the Israeli Secret Service. Dr. Bull was killed right at his Space Research Center in Brussels, Belgium.

PRETEXT IN ACTION

In July 1990 the "planners" in Atlanta were attending the recent chain of events. They also took action against my scribe with laser weaponry as we began to unfold the facts. She made top list to be silenced in November of 1989 and four major attempts on her life resulted--this list, by the way, is of one, Henry Kissinger. It no longer is of much importance for WE have shielding against the pulse beams and community brotherhood has taken up the sword and prepared the burning stake. Please note that the best workers for the Satanic evil beings are the proclaimed "Goodly of God" in their narrow projections of right and wrong. The attempt is always to deny Truth by killing the truth-bearer. Well, it isn't so easy any more, dear ones--when you sit in God's hands it is harder to do your bloody work. The time is at hand for God promised that Truth would be brought prior to the ending time that man can choose, with knowledge, his own divine path.

The planners needed a dramatic pretext to send all your troops and heavy machinery "over there" into that hot, forsaken Arabian desert where only scorpions and cobras live comfortably. So, how convenient then that on August 2, 1990, Saddam invaded postage stamp-size Kuwait--go look at your map. It is as if the Western U.S. invaded Sacramento. This most propitious timing was not accidental nor did it "just" happen.

Just days prior to the invasion, stooge tool and CFR Rambo Bush gently took Saddam by the hand, led him by the nose and told him to now go ahead and realize his long-standing ambition of grabbing that most cherished prize--oil Kuwait. The British had been stealing oil through Kuwait by slant drilling into Iraq oil pools and Saddam was ticked off considerably already. He also wanted to get the price of oil to a higher level because he was desirous of more money for his adventures. Mr. Hussein is not exactly head of the class for promotion to head angel of the realm.

On July 25 (one week) prior to the day of invasion, the U.S. ambassador to Iraq, April Glasspie, met with Saddam. A transcript of that meeting is available and proves that Ambassador Glasspie told Saddam that "We have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts like your border dispute with Kuwait." This was directly from your President and the State Department and has never been denied--in fact, it is open knowledge that "...it was expected that Saddam would take the northern bit and islands. We didn't think he would take the whole of Kuwait." That, dear friends, was directly spoken from one, James Baker--your Secretary of State, publicly. "Rambo" even followed this up further with a personal message underlining Ambassador Glasspie's message, with only a gentle smiling hint that it was not "really nice" to use force against a neighbor. This position was further waffled by White House spokeswoman Margaret Tutwiler, a few days later, stating during a press conference that the U.S. had no commitment to defend Kuwait from invasion. This in turn is why the troops had to be sent into Saudi Arabia under the subterfuge facade of "...preventing invasion of Saudi Arabia". Does anyone remember that was the reason given to you-the-people for the troops to go abroad?

PRE-MEDITATED CARE AND CAUTION

The instant Saddam took the bait all hell broke loose upon those lands. "Kinder, gentler ‘Rambo' Bush" immediately became a roaring lion, stating: "We draw the line in the sand!" and "This cannot not stand!" And these became the cry for the instant screaming for war and moving of troops. Now there was no waffling to be found. The Zionists had written the script for Mr. Bush's speeches (as is always the procedure) a long while before the fact and action. The movement of the troops had been meticulously planned for the prior 18 months (on diagrams and memoranda). The whole maneuver went exactly as planned according to the written, prepared script.

It was a monumental decision to launch a major war in the midst of the Arab nations, the consequences and ramifications of which were extraordinarily far-reaching and totally unpredictable. The American economy was already teetering on the very brink of collapse and other disasters, but George seemed completely indifferent about the tremendous cost of such a war inflicted upon the American people--in terms of money and American lives--AND CONTINUES TO BE SO! DOESN'T THAT MAKE ANY OF YOU NERVOUS?

Where was your Congress during this time? Quiet as a little mouse--dickering over budgets and elections and who had participated to the eyes in S&L's. Then--recess! That, too, was obviously in the prearranged scripting. Only Bush seemed now the grand commander-in-chief, making the decisions and calling the shots, while Congress, which ALONE by the Constitution is empowered to declare war, stood spinelessly by, presumably supporting a bellicose President. The prepared speeches and actions were read and put into action EXACTLY as directed. The prepared and prearranged "POLLS" just continued to show all-out support for the insanity. HOW MANY OF YOU GOT "POLLED"? NO, and neither did any others of you-the-public.

ADDITIONAL SICKENING ASPECT

There is another element that has been tacitly ignored by the media. A gigantic new and untapped oil field was "discovered", some time ago, in a remote area of the Saudi desert. It is one of the largest accumulations of oil anywhere on the face of the earth. We gave you all of this information prior to this so please bear with us while we make the point about it. This information has now also been brought into public projection by ones who confirmed same. This one pool gives the Saudis enough oil to keep the pumping going well into the 22nd century. Although ones have known about its discovery for some time, the location and existence has been carefully guarded outside the immediate area so as to not bring undue suspicions on the actions of bringing war to the Middle East and the invading and occupation of Saudi Arabia for Cartel (American/British) interests. Funny thing--George, Jr. just happens to be a prime principal in an Oil Company very close to this location in Bahrain--golly, didn't you know that? You find the Bush family into just about everything, don't you?

So, you might consider it interesting to calculate WHO will control the future of this wondrously huge, strategic asset....the Zionists or the Arabs? With the massive military might of the U.S., Israel and the puppet-government of the Soviet Union Empire firmly in the hands of overlords, only the unraveling of history will make sense of it.

WINNERS AND LOSERS

Despite the tremendous stakes of who will control the oil in the Middle East, the real and paramount issue of the war in the Arabian desert is the protection of Israel and maintaining the control of the world. There are no "bones" made over this intent from any source at all. In the American Civil War, as in World I, and II, and the undeclared wars since, the numbers of people killed, wounded and maimed are always much larger and the wars last much longer than the trigger instigators initially lead you to believe. Hundreds of thousands of your young will be killed in this battle for control--which is exactly the planned intent, dear ones, further, leaving you defenseless and open for take-over in your own country. This one event has allowed your administration to take "one-man" control of your government, military and political arenas through "Executive Orders" brought into availability through "National Emergency" regulations. You have effectively gotten rid of your Constitution and substituted the New States and the New Constitution under which assumed actions have already taken place.

The Jews of Israel have a REAL problem and one which is constantly growing. There is not placement for the myriad Jews flowing into Israel. They must have land for placement of the brothers who "think" they are coming "home". It is no secret that the Jews of the Zionist Israeli component parts would like to see the neighboring Arab countries such as Iraq, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, etc., destroyed and pounded into the sands, as has already happened to neighboring Lebanon, a once prosperous and peaceful country. The ridiculous alliance with Assad is just another hopeful buy-off which may or may not even hold long enough to count the dead.

Of course you have trouble believing this information for you have been carefully guarded so that you have no way of obtaining this information of truth. But, go see for yourself--there IS information of PROOF available if you stop your focus on ball-games and trivia long enough to SEE IT. THE ONES PUSHING THIS WAR ARE OBVIOUSLY ONES WHO ARE INTERVIEWED AND ARE NOT OVER THERE IN THE BLOODY LINE OF FIRE. There are NO ELITE over in the military. Only two members of all of Congress even have close relatives in the sector. The Elite have just found a way to annihilate the prime future possibility of leaders of merit in the minority groups--especially the Blacks of your nation. If the group is not rendered helplessly lost in Saudi Arabia--the remainder of the prime youth will be taken out when the government police forces take over the youth in what they will call "clamp-down" of drugs and gun control. You see, dead is dead is dead.

NO PLANS FOR THE FUTURE

Where are the government plans for the future--AFTER THIS "SHORT LITTLE SORTIE"? Think again! How can you "afford" this war? How can you "occupy" a nation over half a world away and alien to everything you recognize as typical living style? Do you realize that your soldiers are sleeping in the sand in that blazing hot and frigid cold place? They have been doing so since August--how long can they bear this treatment?

Note the obvious distancing of the Israelis from this entire scenario--it is noted constantly in your media. They offer no help and yet get billions of dollars in increased funding for all sorts of wondrous things. Do you-the-people not question anything? How are the American forces going to permanently protect them from 150 million hostile Arabs? Saudi Arabia will lose control of its oil and its sovereignty as well--in fact, that has already been arranged through the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank--both branches of the Money/Banking Cartel. This will happen, as well, with Kuwait, Iraq, the Emirates and the rest of the Arabs. Guess where it will go? Right into the Zionist control through Soviet/Cartel puppet-masters.

Where are your leaders? They have left you open for invasion on your own soil--and it WILL HAPPEN. When? As soon as it is convenient and there can be no resistance.

Do you not see that even the races are being pitted one against the other by the dredging up of old cases--causing hatred to rise in the midst of other chaos--dividing you even further apart as a nation?

Summed up at its best, it looks pretty seriously negative to any observer's perspective.

The press has given all the information to your enemy as to how, where, when, who and why to strike against you as a nation. You have no protection available from your government. Your military troops are halfway around the world on a mission for Oil Barons and the promoters of One World Government--THE NEW WORLD ORDER! Your National Guard and Reserves are now also dispersed to the same area and the military bases vacated and totally ineffectual if any domestic emergency arises--ALL EXACTLY AS LAID FORTH IN THE PLANNING.

A REMINDER OF SOMETHING TO PONDER THIS DAY

There over 5000 "KNOWN" Soviet advisers in Mexico with 60 to 70 THOUSAND trained terrorists in the Yucatan Peninsula alone, and there were over 45,000 North Koreans in Baja, California five years ago--guess how many now---! Most of these infiltrators have already crossed over the border into the United States and have been stationed in strategic locations, awaiting instructions for the impending "revolution".

DO NOT DENOUNCE ME OR THE WRITERS OF THIS INFORMATION--LOOK AROUND YOU!! DO YOU NOT HAVE THE "RIGHT" TO KNOW?

Doom and Gloom Hatonn? Bringer of Fear? I suggest you consider what is about to befall you if you do not soon confront that which IS.

Allow us to close this writing for it grows too long for adequate digestion.

Gyeorgos Ceres Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 23
    CHAPTER 21
    REC #1 HATONN
    SUNDAY, JANUARY 20, 1991 8:05 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 157
    TODAY'S WATCH

In the beauty of this wondrous day, I come to share. We shall walk the path laid forth by God unto our proper growth through His Grace. Hatonn.

Ah, the heart rebels against the isolation caused by the attacks upon your person--Dharma, ‘tis the way of it, child. Do not become faint of heart for there are others who also bear this task of bringing forth that which IS and they, too, feel abandoned by brothers and neighbors and it is not theirs to carry this burden alone--any more than it is yours. We shall be strong enough and big enough to meet the task for it is the promise of Creator that we be given no more than we can bear. Do not tarry in worry about GG for there is nothing that YOU can do about it save stop the writing. We will tend of GG and DG and the others if they keep within our shield--YOURS is to write that which is given for the awakening and historical data to be preserved by the written word. The confusion comes ONLY from the CONSCIOUS MIND--not the receiving pulses.

HOW DO YOU FOOL A NATION?

Very, very easily. First you program the masses and then give them a story-line conjured to bring a desired effect. Let us consider recent days and contradictions which are noticed by only a tiny, tiny few--and later, they cannot even be sure that they heard what they thought they heard. You see, slip-ups do occur frequently and then again, your own "reason" and "logic" tell you that what you are receiving cannot be factual. Pay attention and wait and within a few hours to a few days the story will change. TRUTH NEVER CHANGES!!!

Let us consider day before yesterday and what was pronounced just prior to a break for advertising, on CNN. (You must understand that all reporters of news and all interviews on CNN are structured from scripts to impact Saddam Hussein and mislead you-the-people. They tell you that fact over and over again.) Just prior to break it was announced that in the upcoming segment (after break) there would be pictures of Iraqis "parading" captured U.S. prisoners--through the streets. NEVER AGAIN was it even mentioned, much less, shown. The people at the studio greatly erred. However, to fit the story and make you furious--TODAY came the message that Iranian T.V. had taken pictures of the Iraqis "parading" "blindfolded" U.S. captives in the streets. Well, after much interrogation, so they said, it was such that nothing could be actually identified, etc. But "parading", etc, is against the Geneva treaty for treatment of prisoners--"and we will treat all captives solely by Geneva rules" you proclaim. First you denied there could be any captives and then you pronounce a whole different scenario to cover the first lies.

Then next, in every interview it is stated that the material is "for emotional impact on Iraq". Finally, it came through yesterday that pamphlets were dropped along with bombs on the Iraqis to "...turn the populace against Hussein". Oh yes, this came from your military leader in the sector!

I tell you, again, that all anchor persons and network owners and managers have instructions to release nothing uncensored nor show any pictures not made available by the government and military as approved. THE MEDIA IS TOTALLY (100%) CONTROLLED! But, you can know what IS GOING ON by that which they lie to you about--if you pay attention.

PATRIOT MISSILES IN ISRAEL

In view of "all the bombing by Scuds" in Israel, it has become necessary to offer the Israelis more cover and protections "to keep them from retaliation". So, they tell you that they "...are going to ship in some Patriot missiles for anti-Scud protection". Then, within one hour they are setting up these "incredibly technical launchers which it will take the Israelis weeks to learn to operate" with your military personnel and within another hour these "incredibly technical launchers" are in place and ready for use.

When that story simply did not fly, they came back and said, "Well, the system was already in Israel--in case something like this happened!" By the way, I assume you noticed that Eagleburger and the Undersecretary of Defense (advisors to the President) are in Israel!!!

Did you not also marvel that of six Scud missiles which "...were haphazardly launched and poorly targeted", etc., etc.; that death and/or destruction was missing in Israel? In Tel Aviv alone, one landed in an empty apartment "...and must have carried a weak payload because it did very little damage". Another landed in the street directly in the middle and blew off the fronts of buildings but no one was injured. The deaths which did occur were caused by the Israelis themselves, two of which were children who had suffocated in the gas-masks incorrectly fitted.

Dear ones, Scud missiles are sophisticated and can be directed through an open doorway (from any type of Scud launcher) over fifteen hundred miles away from target. Does not "something" smell of rotten fish in this scenario?

Now, this morning comes "intelligence" information that Iraq has "...at least 140 more Scuds neatly parked deep underground on movable launch pads--mostly aimed at Israel. Where are the SIX "perhaps missed in the massive bombing raids of over 2000 sorties a day"? Oh by the way, the same intelligence source said that Saddam has "KNOWN nuclear facilities with bombs--also deep underground"! P.S. There have been NO missiles sent to any Saudi Arabian city. The Iraqis did knock out a desalinization installation near the Kuwaiti border.

Now, you will also note that the ONLY participants on programs such as interview programs and Larry King are PRO-WAR personalities who rave at "...the brilliant job President Bush is doing!"

EXECUTIVE ORDER ALREADY ACTIVE

This morning came the word that an additional 350,000 reserves would be called up. The same announcement said that this can be done because of the "...signing of the National Emergency order allowing for same." Dear ones, with the signing of that ONE order, you lost your rights--all of them and I shall prove of it to you.

In this neighborhood of a typical town in Southern California--in the heart of "California oil" go to the Chevron distributor and ask to have, say, a 4000 gallon tank filled with diesel fuel. You will be told that "they", along with "the MAJOR oil producing companies..." are on daily ALLOCATIONS and can not even service their own "old" customers with full loads and are having to make up short-fall with more expensive week-end deliveries--in smaller increments. When asked, "Why?" you will be told that the "companies" are on a "PRODUCT CONTROL PROGRAM AT THE ORDERS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES!" So be it.

I tell you right now, that the COMMUNICATIONS MEDIA HAS BEEN TAKEN OVER BY THE ADMINISTRATION! Let us go right down the list now, that have become orders through the Executive Order now in effect, number 11490. Read them and weep, America. I further tell you that the Governor of California said this morning: "The demonstrators will be removed by force, if necessary, from the campus of your State University, UCLA." The edict has come down, moreover, to "STOP THE DEMONSTRATIONS AGAINST THE WAR."

Remember a few writings back I told you that already into effect were orders making transportation, food and medical care priority for military? Read on----:

1: EXECUTIVE ORDER 10995 takes over all communications media.
    2: EXECUTIVE ORDER 10997 takes over all electric power, petroleum, gas, fuel and minerals.
    3: Executive order 10998 takes over all food resources and farms.
    4: EXECUTIVE ORDER 10999 takes over all means of transportation, controls highways and seaports.
    5: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 drafts all citizens into work forces under governmental supervision.
    6: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11001 takes over all health, welfare and educational functions.
    7: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11002 empowers the Postmaster General to register all citizens nationwide.
    8: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11003 takes over all airports and aircraft.
    9: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 takes over and finance authorities. Housing designated as "unsafe," establishes new locations for populations, relocates communities, build new housing with public funds.
    10: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11005 takes over all railroads, inland waterways, and public storage facilities.
    11: EXECUTIVE ORDER 11051 designates responsibilities of the Office of Emergency Planning giving authorization to put the above orders into effect in times of increased international tension or economic or financial crisis.

ON JULY 20, 1979, ALL THESE ORDERS WERE COMBINED INTO THE SINGLE EXECUTIVE ORDER 11490. BY THE DECLARATION BY THE PRESIDENT OF ECONOMIC OR POLITICAL EMERGENCY OR CRISIS, ALL THE ABOVE EXECUTIVE ORDERS AUTOMATICALLY COME INTO EFFECT.

Don't believe me? Let me quote from John F. Kennedy, speaking at Columbia University in 1963: "The high office of the President has been used to foment a plot to destroy America's freedom and before I leave office, I MUST inform the citizens of their plight." TEN DAYS LATER, JOHN F. KENNEDY WAS ASSASSINATED!!!!

WILL NO ONE HEAR OR SEE?

Not only are you facing disaster in Saudi Arabia where your President has gone against everything America stands for to further his New World Order, but the Congress of the U.S. doesn't take action of prevention, either. There are a lot of you angry taxpaying voters out there on the lines but, dear ones, the clamps are coming down hard and swiftly to silence you. Note that the clamps are coming first upon the young who simply do not wish to go and perish for a political war--even though they do not understand the full ramifications of the actions under way.

Strange things have happened, citizens, which might merit some thoughtful pondering. For half a century, your government has told you that they were the ONLY force standing against world communism, and they have milked hundreds of billions (three trillion alone, for your current military arsenal) for "defense against the USSR". Yet, on at least fifteen major occasions made public and dozens never having been made public, the Administration has stepped up and saved that "evil Empire" (I believe the Soviet Union was called by your Presidents) when on the edge of total bankruptcy. It has been YOUR GOVERNMENT which has stepped in and bailed them out while giving billions of dollars into the hands of the corporate Elite.

Next, and this has been going on for the past several years, you give the Soviets two billion dollars worth of "food credits". You had already bargained to give them all the grain in storage in your country--finalized at Gorbachev's visit. Now you speak of giving them another 2 billion "food credit". There is NO food shortage in the Soviet Union, only an inadequate method of distributing it--just as you are headed for, my friends. All the while, there is no cutback in military buildup nor armed forces increase. The armed forces of the Soviet Union are building faster than at any time in the history of the nation.

You-the-people are told that it is the "humanitarian" thing to do. But you notice there is no humanitarian effort to, say, deduct 50% from the Congressional pay increases to set aside for the humanitarian gifting. Aren't you taxpayers a bit weary of feeding your enemy, housing your enemy and watching your own over 3 million citizens go homeless and countless millions actually in hunger?

Why do you not demand from the Administration and Congress just what mechanics allow the spending of funds, or making gifts of your property, to feed or house your enemies?

The same group of International Gangsters who now have you involved in Saudi Arabia set up the previous wars involving the United States of America. And now, your Congress is three/quarters in control of the Zionists. The buildup of troops in Saudi Arabia has left your own homeland totally devoid of any defense system what-so-ever. You have NO combat ready troops remaining in your national boundaries and very few ready reserves--they, too, are moving out as quickly as the political facade can arrange.

How was the United States of America set forth and founded? Let me remind you for you, as a nation, have forgotten and abdicated your responsibilities. You, as God's blessed and chosen, were given responsibilities, the exercise of which would bring the promised blessing to the other nations and families of the earth. Let us look at just four of them:

1. You were to provide healing for the sick, the blind, the deaf, and the lame.
    2. You were to be God's instrument through which oppression would cease, and prisoners be released.
    3. You were to transmit to other nations and peoples the benefits of the righteous Law of God.
    4. You were to spread throughout the rest of the world the knowledge of the grace and love of God.

You were sent forth and gifted with a nation set above all other nations that you might fulfill your task as laid forth--further, you were set up and sent forth as "caretakers" for the creation as represented in your wondrous planet. Yet, from the beginning you allowed the evil to come within and eat away your very substance. Now you have given away the wondrous gift of freedom and God blessings into the hands of the manipulators and deceivers. Wrathful God? Well, God speaks for self but if I were in the shoes of the ones who allowed this and abetted the evil in bringing this upon your blessed nation--I would be most nervous indeed.

You hide your head from Truth and treat facts of Truth as if they are poison. Let us consider just one issue--that of "RACE".

WHAT ABOUT RACE?

Double standards on the question of Race are now so common they no longer evoke surprise. Discrimination has become a mortal sin in this age, but can be perpetrated by anyone, anywhere, and with absolute impunity--as long as it is against Caucasians. Whether or not a "thing" is "deserved" rests solely upon the decision of those making the judgment. Before coming again into the sanctuary of Holy God in HIS kingdom--you will cease this butchering of brother--for God recognizes no race or color!

Look at that which has happened regarding racism. When a white man or woman practices his right to be with other white persons or desires his "own kind", he is immediately labeled as a "Racist monster". When practiced by anyone else, anywhere in the world against the white race, not a single organization, be it Black, Jew, and most churches, will condemn it. Is this not somehow a bit unbalanced? I condemn any inequality practices by any race against that of another--but you of Earth human draw sides and act in deplorable manners. You have, even as a white race (which is no effort on your own part that you are pale and another dark) have literally become brain-washed into feeling guilt and allow being stamped by smear terms, which are part and parcel of the psychological (psychopolitical) warfare whereby millions of white persons are now being intimidated. You have been made prisoners of your own self-induced fears. ALL of you, in all races, allow that which is evil to prevail so as to "...NOT APPEAR PREJUDICED--AGAINST ANYTHING, RIGHT OR WRONG, MORAL OR IMMORAL AND SO FORTH."

"Racist", "anti-Semitic", "Racial discrimination", are three of the worst "smears" used. They are actually never defined, so that the victim has no way of defending himself against the accusations hurled against him. Instead, most "brainwashed" people simply assume automatic condemnation without trial and refrain from again using whatever term brought the blast.

Correctly defined, a "racist" is a person who approves of their own race; who maintains respect for his own kin, and prefers to live among his own kind. It does NOT imply hostility of any kind towards others who differ from them.

According to this "correct definition", most all of humanity are "racist". Yet what do you find today?

The true racist, who loves what he considers "his own people and cultural uniqueness", is immediately smeared and persecuted for no other reason than that he has the desire to defend his own native kin, and who is determined to follow God's Natural Law according to his own definition of "kind" and practice his cultural traditions. Are the traditional Jews, for instance, not "white"? Are the fair-colored Blacks not "white"? and thus and so? So, what are we actually speaking to in this discussion? The man-conjured unacceptability of being that which you are in freedom and equality!

I speak of this "thing" grown like a cancer upon your societies which pull you apart in every direction because you have fallen prey to the intent of exactly that cause. If I speak the word "Zionism" you instantly thrust back "anti-Semite" at me when I speak not of Jews at all. Is it not interesting that the Mormons also are often called Zionists? Do you begin to understand my point? You believe anything that is fed to you through careful psychopolitical means. You are told that the term Zionist is "racist" and wrong and, therefore, you are required to stop the usage of the term. And yet, the very ones who instigate the requirement set up their own organizations called World Zionist Organization (W.Z.O.) and Zionist Occupation Government (Z.O.G.), etc., and publicly announce they are Israeli organizations and yet, when another citizen speaks the term--they are cast down as bigots and racists. This is for the sole purpose of causing you to allow the taking over of your own government and placing it in the hands of the ones who began the "trend" in the first place.

Your leaders and advisors base policies of "reform" (and "revolutionary change") on the assumption that racial differences are "skin deep", that races are potentially equal in mental ability, and that belief in racial differences exhibits a superiority complex which is shameful and evil--in other words, it requires self-hatred no matter what color or creed you bear.

All races may be fundamentally the same intellectually if given the identical set of circumstances--but all have differing concepts, needs of societal traditions and cultural uniqueness. Somehow this is unacceptable and causes one who feels "superior" to murder all that he considers "inferior". The facts are that you have no facts! You do not know of that which you cast forth--for you are not given to know differences in genetic structure which gives discernment regarding race. Perhaps it is not as you suspect--only Creator is in discernment in that matter. You are further inundated by the mass media, as they saturate the gullible public with scientific fraud whose aim is not that of compassion for others, or a search for Truth, but for the mongrelization and collectiveness of Mankind. This reduces the individual to a "nothing" state of being which allows for total enslavement of the multitudes.

The question of "racism" boils down to the fundamental right of all peoples, brown, yellow, black, or white, to preserve themselves, and fit themselves into their natural forms of tradition, family life-styles, even nations and specific civilizations. It does not preclude equal respect and justice.

"Race" differences are factual. A man cannot change that which he is, nor should he desire to do so for any reason--the very uniqueness is a wondrous gift of Creator. That which he IS--he IS. TO deny Race is to deny self. Race is not merely a kind of popular superstition, it is one of the most crucial, yet least understood subject in your world. It means not equality of soul--it does represent differences in physical presentation. To deny such differences is neither sound nor sane and those who emphasize and press this denial, for the most part, have ulterior motives for so doing and usually intend to somehow gain control over the group in point.

Intellectual dishonesty on the part of your politicians, educators, and most surely the clergy, is fundamental immorality. To ignore the forces of race, nation, family, and the immense powers of tradition, history, civilization, and religion, is to make oneself guilty, not only of intellectual dishonesty, of the worst kind, but of suicidal folly. For, in ignoring these facts, one becomes an instrument of destruction--which of course, is the intent of the ones who train you to think in these patterns.

It is as with the Iraqis and Arabs in general. Seven months ago it was wondrous to be an Iraqi--today the world spits upon the blessed Iraqi and Arabs are shunned and investigated in your own "free" and "beloved" land. How think ye the people? How easily you are duped and trained into the bigoted teachings of your puppet-masters.

Seven months ago Saddam Hussein was a beloved friend of your nation--within one day he somehow became an Arab Mad-man!

If you cannot see this process being thrust upon you and taking place before your eyes, it is because you have deliberately shut them to the truth!

Your political and religious leaders refuse to recognize publicly that the worldwide campaign against racial discrimination in the halls of tradition and justice comes from deliberate calculation on the part of the Zionist/Communist combine, whose aim it is to arouse anger rather than reason, and to inflame the Black and all people of color against the whites, or any other grouping, for that matter. The ultimate end of eradicating all "races" and nations of the world is in specific intent to bring about the Global Control. It is again the matter of apples and bananas--they are both fruit of a plant--but they differ. A Black is at least in appearance, different from a Caucasian. Does that make one superior to the other? No, only different. Calling the "White man" "Oriental" does not change the circumstance or the fact.

This is a most dangerous thing you ones of Earth have going on herein for it sets you against your brother and these are the most heinous wars ever brought forth--race against race.

In this matter of race you ask, "What changed Jesse Jackson into a party-line conformist?"

Just prior to the announcement of his joining the Trilaterals and being appointed to the CFR, he spent a weekend with Bush at Camp David. Does that answer your question?

Pay attention to House Speaker Tom Foley--he and his wife will go to Camp David this very weekend for "attitude adjustment". A lot of leaders are being brought into line.

I will speak more on the "Jackson" change at a later time for he is to be a key person as clamps are tightened around the Black youth but it is a distractor in this writing.

I would have you take notice of something important, herein. It is the Jewish population who scream "anti-Semitism" and "bigots" against those who speak out; yet note, please, it is the Jews who have moved within the Zionist culture (and the Zionists Khazars are not Jews) who are the most racist of all races. They are fanatically race conscious--more so than all other races on your globe or in all of history. That, in itself, should tell you the truth of the facts. You cannot pronounce yourself a "RACE" if you are not. Jews are a Race, so to speak--Zionist Khazars are not. They are of the lineage of Mongol, Nordic and Russian.

It is further interesting to note that in Talmudic Judaism (not Hebrewism of the Old Testament), these ones are taught that they alone are human beings. Isn't it interesting to note that the Native Indians of America were also pronounced to be non-human??? Please now, surely you do not think GOD gave forth such a bunch of lies. The spokesman for the Zionists, Samuel Untermeyer, most modestly put it to words in the early ‘30's, "We are the aristocrats of the world!" Their very religion teaches them that they were made by God to rule the world and that all non-Jews will be their servants and slaves! Do you actually believe that God projected such a thing?

Religion and Nation have become so closely fused with Judaism and Zionism that no one today can say where one ends and the other begins. They are fiercely race conscious for themselves while being just as fiercely against race consciousness in the "goyim". Goyim being anyone who is not Jewish/Zionist.

This is a very difficult subject to discuss in any manner what-so-ever because of the psychopolitics involved and the repulsive and radical supremacy groups who are heinous in the opposition. These are the very things which Man must rise above to move again within the balance and Truth of God's laws. These, however, are the fundamental differences projected upon you as world citizens to divide and, through division, you as a civilization are captured and lost to freedom. Anyone who controls a man's thoughts and perceptions, controls the man--and you are there, my friends--you have just proven as a nation that you are there. You, as a nation, now commit those very acts which you claim to disallow. You have become, United States of America, the world's most blatant aggressor. The other nations of the world no longer spend much time "laughing" at your ignorance--they now hate you for your villainy and pronounce you "suckers" and "stupid idiots" who are controlled by that very thing you claim to deny. So be it--if the shoes fit, my friends, you are destined to wear them. ACTIONS PRONOUNCE TO THE WORLD THAT WHICH YOU ARE--NOT THE WORDS YOU PROCLAIM FROM BEHIND THE GUN! May God have Mercy upon you blinded lambs who have fallen to the rhetoric and harangue of the puppet-masters. You have been sorely deceived as a world civilization and too late you come to see of it.

We offer our hands in support and assistance--but you must take of them for none shall force another into Truth--that is a path to be taken for self. Salu.

Hatonn to move to stand-by, please. Good day.

PJ 23
    CHAPTER 22
    REC #1 HATONN
    MONDAY, JANUARY 21, 1991 10:46 A.M. YEAR 4 DAY 158
    TODAY'S WATCH

This World War in which you find yourself is primarily a heinously atrocious farce through which to gain emotional control of the world people--who continue under the delusion that the world has not changed. You have been warned that the stakes would increase, confusion would be the code word of each new day, terror will be the tactic and lies would be all that is projected on your media presentations. You have been told this--YOU ARE STILL TOLD THIS RIGHT FROM THE MEDIA ITSELF.

Things are planned to come off on "distractor days" involving holidays, Congressional recesses and Super Bowls. The non-news is so saturated with lies that are totally obvious and the intent is to cause you-the-people to cease even watching that which is given forth. Meanwhile, all manner of Executive Orders can come into mandate and action and the entire of the population will likely miss it.

Mr. Foley, for instance, is being programmed with and by Mr. Bush this very weekend under the facade of denouncing Iraq for prisoner mistreatment, to bring the House of Representatives under control to back the government clampdown on you-the-people.

The lies in the war are so obvious that I am embarrassed to hear my informed people pronouncing that which is totally blatant, as even generalized substance. For instance, I told you yesterday morning that there had been no "Scud" missiles aimed and shot at Saudi Arabia. I continue to tell you the same--THERE HAS BEEN NO MAJOR ATTACK AGAINST SAUDI ARABIA FROM IRAQ. The entire scenario is given as a show for the world who watches the screen like a B-grade movie. Do you realize the show would not even be rated as grade A movie plot material?

There was a big and obvious show of "protecting Israel" with missile launchers already in place and now to prove how efficient they are YOU have launched ONLY three missiles over the city in Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. One of them was so poorly aimed as to fall into the ocean. The other two were launched (and they were not Scuds) and then shot down with your 50% failure Patriots. The numbers of pictures representing different missile destruction were simply photographs of the same interception from many camera locations. This is why every newscast laid it on very heavily that "...and now Israel should feel more secure!" But, on the other hand, there have been at least three times as many missiles into Tel Aviv as reported and the ones they SHOWED YOU BY FILM were not the actual Scud missile explosions caused by Iraq.

Why? Because the Global World Order and World Controllers are gaining total control of the world through the hazy fog and shield of this ridiculous war in which hundreds of thousands will be slain. Even Russia is utilizing the cover to bring all those nice newly freed countries right back under the iron fist and prison shackles. You of Earth are into the beginning of Armageddon and you see it not. You are even fighting in the very place of Armageddon and still you refuse to see that which is coming down.

How many of you readers have even bothered to take an atlas or map and REALLY look at the places under discussion in these days of happenings? Look to Israel and Jordan and other places around Jerusalem and then look to Riyadh and yes, Dharma (city in SA) and really SEE! Do you really think that God would allow his chosen (israel) truth-bearers to perish in the barren deserts of the Middle East? Ah, yes, that is where the battle known as Armageddon shall take place for that is where the anti-Christ shall be in fullest measure. So be it. Do not limit nor underestimate God, my friends.

Allow us closure of this for it is sufficient to finish the current Express under formatting. Perhaps later today we shall have time to discuss a bit of information regarding genetic duplicates and holographic/cellular manifestation of new bodies and the mechanism of programming. The concept is so simple that I am almost embarrassed to discuss it for, as with all things scientific in "nature", you will find total simplicity.

May God walk gently and mercifully with you, through these days of trial, confusion and transition. Salu.

Gyeorgos C. Hatonn, Cmdr.
    UFF-IGFC

주제글 정보