2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 74
    CHAPTER 7

HATONN

MON., JUNE 21, 1993 9:58 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 309

MON. JUNE 21, 1993
    As we sit to pen this day, the day following Father's Day 1993, I ask, Dharma, that we rewrite the "Dedication" which I offered in the volume THE SACRED SPIRIT WITHIN, MITAKUYE OYASIN (for all my relations--which is ALL). (JOURNAL #35]

I do not accept that because the court has banned this volume along with 8 others because there is reference made to one Walter Russell that we cannot draw from our own work which does not refer to anything of Dr. Russell's work. I might add that THIS particular volume in point was only required to have some slight modification to make it fully acceptable. I prefer to leave it with the court as is and we shall offer what is suitable and without any type of mention or infringement. The problem is that we used a diagram or two that were presented first by Dr. Russell. We honor all work done by Dr. Walter Russell and apologize for ANY infringement on his work as possibly being presented without full credit or recognition. Dr. Russell's work can be obtained, I believe, from the University of Science and Philosophy in Virginia.

Because of legal ramifications we shall refrain from reference to these materials and utilize original source reference from, specifically at this writing, South Africa and Thomas Astley.

I want to honor my brother Little Crow to whom I dedicated the volume above mentioned. He is bringing forth information in his own oral tradition called THE SACRED HILL WITHIN--­when we all get our act together enough to find it suitable in the sequence of information. You will find it to be totally simplistic in both its contents and presentation--but then, so is GOD.

This segment was first written Sunday, August 11, 1991 and it was the "Introduction" entitled:

DEDICATION AND REMEMBERING
    This is for my brother sent forth as the Great White/Red Wambli (eagle) of the Wakinyan (Thunder beings). He is called Little Crow and he was sent to grow through his fledgling flight within that tribe known to you of Shan (Earth) as Lakota Sioux. ["Sioux" being a white man's label, I do not recognize it as valid and only utilize it for readers' identification.] He was sent forth from the High Councils to speak and write the words of the Oral Traditions for the time is at hand to show you the way home. He is called Little Crow for he sets himself not above you but stands in brotherhood to all who will see and hear the wisdom of the ages-to all who have FORGOTTEN. It is the time of Remembering. You of this little Earth have slept too long and you have dreamed the dreams of the clown and it is time to awaken that the vision might be finished in this great cy­cle so that LIFE can begin again-renewed and a new dream un­folded. The stage is worn, the actors weary and tattered, the spirit lies sick unto dying--I petition you to not allow the passing of thine spirits to be in such confusion and pain in an existence of physical illusion. To my brother, Little Crow, I bow my head in honor for it is a privilege to walk with you. And, in my highest presence--I am pleased for you, too, have been willing to serve in the human service.

This volume is specifically dedicated to the remnant of the An­cient Tribes who present today as the Red Brothers of the Na­tions. To those who have always come before and are gone only after. They, too, have forgotten their mission and are caught in the storm of confusion and the winds that blow from all directions until a being cannot find his way. He has fallen into the trap of the evil brothers who lay the traps and capture the spirit in every foul manner imagined. They steal the very life spirit from the children and set them forth on the path of de­struction. These ones, too, must find their way.

Worse for these relatives, the leaders have sold much of the sa­cred teachings and the speakings of the Sacred Mother/Grandmother (ina/kunshi, unci). The children had al­most forgotten the olowant (song) of the owanka wakan (a holy place). They have blinded ishta (eye) and they have created kankakpa (opening a vein to bleed a patient) but they have not bled the patient for the Great Spirit's healing--they have used the sacred life now to carry the disease and drugs and alcohol of the fallen brothers unto their very Spirits (Nagi: spirit, soul, essence) and poisoned themselves and their relations with the mni sha and mni wakan (wine and whisky). They have turned from ptehicala huhu canunpa (buffalo-calf-hone pipe, the sacred pipe) and the red-stone sacred pipe in honor to the tate topa (the four directions of the universe) for again, their ista (eye) has been blinded by the tricks of the heyoka (sacred clown). They now forget to hupa gluza (raise one's pipe) unto, hunka (ancestor), or Tunkashila and Kunshi (grandfather/grand­mother), or Ate (father). They have turned to smoke the tobacco of the wasicun (white man) rather than the kinnickinnick (Indian tobacco) which once lifted up the spirit in the smoke unto the Great Spirit, the mahpiya (the heavens) in honor of petaowihandeshni (the sacred fire) to attach it to the earth (maka) so that Tunkashila would hear. They forget the owanka wakan (a holy place, altar) and the sacredness of inyan (stone, pebble) and they forget their kola (friend) in their running with the wasicun and forget that THEY are the root of wicasa (mankind/human being). You have allowed the wambli to fall and become entangled in the mire of that which holds his talons and no one rises up to set him free so all stays trapped in the mire.

All that is within must come without that brotherhood can again come upon the Earth. All must turn to the sacred power and Spirit within that Wakan Tanka (God/Great Spirit) can be heard and show the Light upon the red path home. The wakinyan (thunderbirds) are come in the silver clouds to lift you up into safety and mankind sees us not--for mankind has forgotten from whence they came.

"Oh", say ye, " ... but that is for the white man, the black man and not for ME." Nay--for YOU. YOU have forgotten the way of woksape, woohitika, wowacintanka and wacantognaka (wisdom, bravery, fortitude and generosity)--YOU have forgot­ten that which the four eagle feathers mean and you have for­gotten the "medicine wheel" of the Sacred Circle which is rep­resented by the sacred hoop, and the representation of the four directions. You have forgotten to honor the Buffalo which gave life to the wicasa (human being) in the sacred days, whose very skull represents the traditional and spiritual life so that when you look upon it you are drawn to Wakan Tanka in honor. And you have forgotten that in honoring your elders you honor your­selves.

This is the time for you who are the human beings, mankind-­known as "natives" across the lands--to change and move ahead, instead of expecting others to lead you--for they will only pull you farther down. You must return to the roots of your oral traditions for it will be through these Truths coming forth and the explanations given here in these unfoldings of Truth and ex­planation, and the traditional Oral Truths, never WRITTEN un­til now (that they might serve as history of a civilization in an ending cycle) that you will find again, balance and harmony. It is the oral "Indian" [Neither do I "recognize" "Indian" as other than identification--the original tribes were known as "humans" and "the people" in loose translation. So, where do the rest of you fit in???] tradition that the world will be led out of the dark­ness into the Light. This time, though it seems to not be so, the people are ready to listen--the world is scared unto death of the physical existence.

I choose not one tribe of Earth experiencing humans above that of another--ALL ARE ONE. But the messenger is sent where the Great Spirit of ALL chooses to allow expression. There are many great men but each has a task and this one is committed into the hands of Little Crow--and who be YOU to choose an­other??

God is EVERYWHERE, not just in some appointed place that is far out of reach of everybody else. Everything--rocks, trees, people--all, is SACRED. You must come into KNOWING that every object, and every person, is sacred and you must stop tormenting and hurting each other.

Little Crow did not grow up in his natural tribal village. This was given to be the "way it was and IS" that balance could be found in actions of the way "it must he"--for all, not just a few people in a given "tribe". He experienced the same pain and agonies, addictions and despair as any other human being in a world of confusion. IT MATTERS NOT THAT WHICH YOU "WERE"--GOD SEES ONLY THAT WHICH YOU "ARE".

The Earth is undergoing a painful period of purification and I tell you now, you of the world--THE AMERICAN "INDIAN"­SPIRITUALITY WILL PLAY A KEY ROLE IN RESTORING PEACE AND HARMONY. INDIAN SPIRITUALITY HAS THE ANSWER AND IT IS NOT JUST FOR INDIANS--IT IS FOR EVERYONE (MITAKUYE OYASIN).

Mankind must come to recognize his immortality (even if he would prefer it to be different). He must realize that LIFE ex­ists even after devastating loss. You must recapture the ability to look INSIDE yourselves for clues to the inherent wisdoms of your own creation. In so doing you will reestablish your soulful balance and harmony with everything that you ARE--you must turn about now and find yourselves squarely upon the Red Road unto God for the time of the changing is come.

You are approaching the time of the close of the summer and the beginning of the winter--do you not note the changes already about your lands? This is the time of seasons when some of your gifted teachers and messengers will leave you for theirs is a task to be fulfilled upon another plane. Some of your guardians have already gone from your place and you must honor them for their speakings will linger into infinity for all remains forever--­ones with wondrous and befitting labels, Gentle Bear, Red Dawn, Standing Bear, who graced your presence and will be forever remembered by those they touched and into the genera­tions of those untouched in human form.

Is it not wondrous to consider a "Red Dawn" traveling on through the wondrous adventures of timeless and spaceless ad­venture and vision? Is it not wondrous to remember their gift and their going? Is it not wondrous to sit and hold them in your memory as the fall turns into winter and you can remember their last great journey upon your place and into that of another and greater place of service? There are ones, such as a one who might be called "Red Dawn", who were the guardians of Truth and tradition who journeyed into the great valley from which he would never return in his own form. These ones have watched well through this long night while man of Earth has slept and created his nightmares and demons--but these ones have never ceased their guardianship--some are returned to serve again-­MAKE SURE YOU RECOGNIZE THEM! MITAKUYE OY­ASIN.

Wakan Tanka has sent your brothers to show you the way. AHO.

As "Dharma" I would like to continue the brief notation made at the time of the first writing for today it is even more incredible to me in the content of message and method of receiving the message. I know myself to have GROWN--but I cannot but marvel at the miracle of God in everything that happens and IS-­-as HE unfolds that which is needed when it is needed and allows us to share in this wondrous journey.

WHAT DORIS THOUGHT AND GRANDFATHER
    RESPONDED TO ON AUG. 11, 1991
    "The scribe is distressed for she, too, has fears of being unac­ceptable in service and she speaks no tribal languages so we falter in the words and in the placing of the alphabet symbols. Do you see, chela (student), it matters not for there is the uni­versal language and the feeble fumblings with physical words will soon have no meaning. The ones who are to receive will be given to do so. That which IS--IS! There is no thing greater and no thing lesser--ALL--IS! May you of my beloved tribes ever remain within can gless (the Sacred Circle). And, Little Crow, will you bless my child who efforts through all her living hours, to serve, with a dictionary? She is somehow quite sure that God does not speak Sioux in perfection--I do not--for I am a perfect part of a perfect Wakan Tanka/Tunkashila, not a speaker of any language known upon your places of physical manifestation--I need no language to speak to any of my Crea­tures nor any of Creation--save the human evolved from wisdom and Truth into confusion and ignorance! So he it. "

Thank you Grandfather, for I need this worse, by far, today than two years ago. Father, I wonder if I had known then in my consciousness what I have experienced in this mortal form and world--would I have continued this task? I know that I am stronger for I have such strong ones supporting me--but oh my goodness, I am weary of the assaults and just "knowing". I of­ten wish I could go back again into the "unknowing" for I think sometimes that there is no way to bear the load of this place.

I think back to my son, Paul, who presented the very theory in truth of "Dimensional Life" and we thought him to be "tetched". Ah, he was tormented in mind and body--and took his soul home through suicide. We feel his presence constantly in the scien­tific reckonings of our projects and writings--even ones who knew him not under any mortal circumstance. Your wonders are too great for my comprehension so I shall simply thank you and leave it lay. Thank you for allowing me service in this great adventure for, through it all, I feel only compassion and love, and sadness, for all who cannot see or hear and much more for those who cannot express within.

For years I held WITHIN the private thoughts and the secret thoughts, some good--most negative and vengeful--and now EVERY thought within is plastered in print or speakings and I no longer even know which are mine and which are YOURS. And then I come to KNOW--ALL IS YOURS and therefore my­self has become afar, far better person than I have ever been at any time or expression come before. I would rather it be differ­ent in unfoldment--but I effort to accept your way and, surely enough, it bears more abundant fruit in your own way and sequence. I have also learned, Father, that when my efforts are for my relations and my prayers are for the goodness and grace for my brothers that I reap the rewards of a generous harvest in that which is important in my crossing. My thoughts dwell in the places of the highest kingdoms and upon the wings of eagles and no longer in the pits of mortal errors. I am grateful, Father, thank you. I know that I am only a tiny sparrow in the great things of the universe--but you treat me as the Eagle and I know that I shall again soar among the stars and within the Cosmos of this magnificent electric wave universe of YOUR Creation. For that there is no ability to "thank" you. May I EARN those wings in my service, for there are those here who do far more than I without measure--and I ask to fly with them when those wings are passed out at graduation.

All "else" is but the c1assroom--if man could but see and KNOW.

I salute you sir, for I KNOW thine COMMAND.

PJ 74
    CHAPTER 8

REC #2 HATONN

TUE., JUNE 22, 1993 9:58 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 310

TUE., JUNE 22, 1993

ALL WITHIN ALL
    As we make this most wondrous journey into KNOWING we must ever be constantly conscious of what we do here--for it wilt change the world as man has known it to be. Just as the chemist can solve his problems only through knowledge of the various dimensions of the elements with which he works, their relative stability, relative instability, how they move from one state into another and how the illusion of such is brought to presence and consciousness, so too must you find the Truth of the knowledge of Man and his relationship to the Universe and the Universal ONE. Integration of ALL within ALL is our message--basically, our ONLY message. Blessings are upon you of our Team for your contribution shall be engraved in the book of life for all time and sequence to come for you serve well and we SHALL prevail for it is decreed by God that we do. Ah, but it will be through the Creator Source within YOU which shall manifest it.

You ones petition to "know tomorrow", "just let me see how it will be!" and "I will check with a psychic and find out my for­tune." Why can't you do this? Why can you NOT know to­morrow's events? BECAUSE YOU MUST CREATE THOSE EVENTS! If you rely on "another's" version of the play--you will act out that scenario--IF YOU CHOOSE TO CREATE TOMORROW IN YOUR OWN PERFECTION--YOU WILL LAY THE PLANS, SET THE STAGE, PREPARE THE AC­TORS FOR THEIR ROLES AND WHEN YOU ARE IN READINESS FOR THE ACTION OF THE PLAY--THE PARTS WILL FIT AND THE STORY WILL. BE AS YOU MAKE IT TO BE. If things SEEM to go badly or with perturbations it is because you are laying the foundation for the final act and are placing all circumstances in readiness for as much.

Future generations of unfolding man must make so great a tran­sition in their thinking that it is as though they were transported from whatever country of their own language and origin into another country where its language has no meaning for them. This means--learning all aspects of that new country and lan­guage. Man must first unfold his mortality as a sensed-body. This will be represented without any realization of his immor­tality. This will be representative of his self for long ages of expression. During those long ages he lives only FOR his body, takes what he wants for his body, creates sensual pleasures for his body emotions, and "educates" his body through the many illusive mirages of sensed observations with that which he mistakenly believes to be knowledge.

GOD'S WAYS AND GOD'S LAWS
    Mortal man is quite incapable of obeying God's law for he does not know God's law. However, it is now time that you MUST "remember" the LAWS of God--perfection in balance and har­monious interaction. Because man is ignorant he is constantly bringing hurt upon himself and this is called "evil" for lack of better understanding. It is called "sin" when acted out inten­tionally. Man believes in the existence of evil because he is never able to avoid hurting himself and other selves, and must blame his own ignorance upon an existent Satan or Lucifer who is forever punishing him. Please refer back to the earlier writ­ing regarding Lucifer of this morning. It is ever man's wish to accept no responsibility and continually "blame" something or someone else for his perceived negative circumstance. During this mortal state he has but the one language of the senses, but as he becomes aware of his immortal nature he gradually can acquire an understanding of the language of Divinity and Light. This will come from the silence without the interpretation of that which is "physically sensed".

At this point in evolvement the human race has arrived at a point where hundreds of thousands of scattered fragments are at the transition point between the mortal, physical, sensual natures and their own immortal, intellectual and inspirational natures. Mortal man is coming to realize his immortality. The sensual in him is being lost in its own dark by his own self-illumining and he doesn't yet understand what is taking place.

So, chelas, it is for these few of the great many that we bring these lessons and insight. We write so that man, the unknown, can evolve in unfolding into MAN, THE KNOWN.

To make this evolvement in knowledge you must unfold into Truth of what IS and stop the magical fantasies of the child locked into his physical growth solely through satisfaction of the physical.

HIGHER KNOWLEDGE
    We have written a great deal on these subjects but our most ex­tensive and scientific outlay on the subject has been banned from distribution by our opposition--In the courts of injustice. Obvi­ously man was not ready to stand up and struggle and demand that information from this resource. It is fine for, as messengers of God Source, we are compelled to present it again and each time the lesson is offered--there is further insight and errors in presentation can be adjusted. These lessons offered are a prepa­ration for the knowledge of what constitutes life, death and im­mortality, and of that unawakened Light within man which ut­terly transforms every man within whom that Light is awakened into a superior being.

22% NOT DEAD
    I would ask you to take note of the presentation given on your own newscast of yesterday. It is now recognized that at LEAST 22% of those persons pronounced DEAD--are not! For one reason or another these ones seem to show no life­-signs of breathing or heartbeats so faint as give appearance of death. I wonder how many near-death experiences through that dark tunnel into a light-is ACTUALLY the trip down the darkened corridors of the hallway to the lighted room of the morgue? Then, ill a body bag, the entity is left to move on into actual death of the body or even be buried a1ive--or embalmed while still living. IS THIS NOT TERRIFYING? Dharma is so fearful of this circumstance that she has demanded a "time delay" when ones consider and pronounce her "dead". The consciousness which is NOT ever at rest--realizes the circumstance but most often is unable to cause the body to respond in movement. Indeed you ones have so much to learn and of which to become aware.

It is interesting to note also that even in the midst of the most calloused pivotal downward motion of society, there are tens of thousands of beings who are literally in desperation to find their higher knowledge of the Light. It is unfortunate that so many must search and search and find only that which is deceiving and elusive but that too is part of the "finding" process. The "souled" beings are searching in near panic for their roots and Source. Those in the process of desouling and outbreeding of soul energy are content to become even more locked to the negative actions and perceptions of the physical plane and will not make any transition into higher state of existence. Evil will not be brought into the realms of goodly expression of energy infinite and therefore he who would cling to the "voted-in" laws, rules and immorality shall simply not make that passage into the higher frequencies of radiant experience--NOT UNTIL SUCH TIME AS EACH ENTITY COMES INTO KNOWING AND ACTIVE REFLECTION OF TRUTH.

THESE WRITINGS AWAKEN YOUR REMEMBERING
    Indeed it is sad to see that you see not the goodly as is shown forth in the negative productions of adverse actions. Further, terms applied to these seeking ones give them an image of public focus and disfavor with thrust of ridicule and mistreatment. Man, in fact IS FINALLY seeking "real" higher knowledge--­behind the empty catch-words and shouting in performance of silly rituals. He knows no better for he has had no worthy guid­ance allowed to dominate the society. He does that which he "thinks" may he an answer in his never-ending restless search for TRUTH. Man wants to find God in that perfection of calm control without distractions of silliness and foolish whooping or uncontrolled gyrations. What do we mean by "higher knowl­edge"? We mean Cosmic knowledge--Universal Cosmic Knowledge. If you are reading this information then it is obvi­ous that regardless of what you express in intention--you ARE one seeking that higher knowledge which lies dormant in all humans for you desire these writings which are awakening that knowledge within you as you are ready for it. You may start to read to prove something "incorrect" or "evil" within the pages-­but TRUTH will capture you if you read it ALL! If you take segments out of context and misrepresent the words in different arrangement--you can PROVE almost any lie. If you read, however, even with intent only to see what is within the pages-­YOU WILL FIND TRUTH AND NOTHING EXCEPT THE TRUTH for which any thinking man will respond.

Do not think that we do not have realization that the court as­saults are brought forth in TOTAL LACK OF KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT IS ACTUALLY "IN" THE BOOKS. THE LAWYERS TAKE OUT OF CONTEXT, OUT OF ORDER THAT WHICH THEY ARE TOLD TO PURSUE. If I could cause the Judges and even the miserable lawyers to READ the JOURNALS--there would be no question as to content or thrust. In ANY of our works it will be found that any reference in honor to any prior speaker or writer is HONOR--not hidden agendas to damage that one. You must remember something of ever so much importance when you consider searching, teachers and dominion of one thing over that of another: God gave do­minion over the earth to ALL men, but HE did not give domin­ion over MAN to any man. Man's limitation in his relation to every other man is to serve him and be equally served by him; this limitation is LAW, and it is inexorable. So what happened? Man inflicted a curse upon himself as he usurped dominion over other men and ignored his duty to other creations of the expres­sion. He destroyed for his own greed and use, his own envi­ronment and supply. That state of being which is now attained is taking from every man his inheritance of the earth and its fruits, which God bestowed upon him at his birthing. Man has one predominant purpose--to continue the Idea of himself as MAN.

It is through this pursuit into understanding that labels get incor­rectly thrust upon ones of great standing in higher intent of KNOWING. The term becomes "humanistic" and yet the intent is nothing relative to "humanistic" as now defined. You will note the above statement: "... to continue the IDEA of himself as MAN". "Idea" is thought energy--not human physical. Therefore the "idea" is divine energy but somehow it gets defined in the limits of the octaves of the physical expres­sion.

DO YOU REALLY DESIRE TRUTH?
    The writings and teachings of higher knowledge are meaningless to fully nine out of every ten people. The same percentage ap­plies to those who show even remote interest in the Truth of what is going on in their own presence. They do not want to know Truth for with that knowing comes RESPONSIBILITY. However, to cram something down the other person's throat most often only chokes him into further distancing. The few among the many who are truly seeking are intensive and hungry for that unknown Light which is now beginning to awaken within themselves and as it grows and flickers--it becomes "the" recognition of Truth and "finding". Ones may continue to search--but if their journey is one of true intent to find relation­ship with God and Lighted Knowing--they will return. This is WHY you must always allow release of those who demand to seek further rather than accept YOUR experience as their own. They will feel the craving within themselves and seek it in many, many places, in many religions and cults and in many di­verse teachings-recall, there is only ONE Truth--but a myriad ways to get there.

Many sincerely believe they have fully found that which their Souls have been seeking even when they have but felt a slight glow of that Light of their own Divinity. These many are in­spired and uplifted as succeeding slight illuminings gradually transform them into beings who have become aware of their own inner selves.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU AND ARE LOOKING FOR?
    You must realize it is because the few who seek never know just what it is for which they search that we have to continue to make its meaning clear to you so that you will better com­prehend the importance of the lessons yet to come. There are extremely few, if any, who have true idea in the meaning of higher "knowledge" for that can come only from thinking to­ward the cosmic inner immortal mind-self as differing from the conclusions which are recognized as knowledge which come from outer-sensing by the mortal brain-self. In this respect the human race is still in infancy and comprehension of what I just now presented is all but totally lacking. The "intelligentsia" simply continues to effort to define all as scientific physical expression and avoids Spiritual Truth as if it ranked in danger to the plagues of ancient times. You are bombarded with "proof" through visible effects rather than invisible CAUSE. The institutions of "higher" learning sink ever deeper and deeper into the trap of limited and binding understanding. Once exposed to a full course of brainwashing the student comes forth unable to truly LEARN anything except the partial truths and garbage thrust upon his physical brain. As long as you seek Truth in the opposite direction you can never find it unless you pass "go" and come back around in the cycle wherein it confronts you. You can even make effort and miss it on the return half of the cycle in point.

Messengers come and present Truth to you, i.e., Esu who you called "Jesus" and all the great teachers of all time have told you "I and My Father are ONE." Also, "The Father dwells within." He also said, "What I can do you can also do-and more." These messages with one meaning have been repeated in every language from the very onset of man. The great teachers ALL spoke this very clearly and told mankind, in their separate ages, exactly where to find God and His Heaven. But what has man done? He still perceives the concept of "heaven" and "God" as being up there somewhere or "somewhere out there!".

CHRIST'S VISIT
    "Christ" is not a person; Christness is a STATE OF BEING. So, even ignoring that fact we can speak of the reason for ones coming to teach the "Christ" realization. The "Christ" was sent as MAN to save people FROM A BELIEF IN SIN INSTEAD OF FROM SIN. "Sin" is only the falling short of perfection, or, "being in error". As the Light of Intelligence unfolds in man, he will gradually know our universe and God's ways. WE pound upon you constantly in reminding you that we come to work WITH you and not FOR you. You must properly place the fact that sin exists not in nature--there can be no sin in nature for "nature" IS. "Sin" is purely a man-made concept.

Further, as you gain in wisdom you will realize that you cannot sin against God. God cannot be sinned against. Man can sin only against himself by hurting himself or his neighbor. Picture if you will, the ridiculous act of sinning against gravity by de­fying it or breaking its law. He would certainly HURT HIM­SELF in the foolishness but there is no way he can hurt gravity and therefore gravity would surely have no reason for being wrathful about the action. These early conceptions of many will gradually disappear as higher spiritual knowledge and God­-awareness come into the human comprehension. God is invio­late law which no man can hurt or sin against. It is not possible.

WHAT ARE YOU HEADED INTO?
    It is not enough to simply become "aware" of God's presence for the fulfillment of any Man. It is the desire for attainment of Knowing IN presence and expression that awareness. However, you cannot get to the point of expression of knowing--without the "how-to" and "why" of the journey.

History ever repeats itself and political corruption ever rears its ugly presence to put down mankind. But this too must be re­flected in the subject at point for these present decades are a focusing point where the repercussion of centuries of man's igno­rance of his own spiritual nature are necessarily coming to fruition. These are the years when Man as a whole must decide which way he will go--this means that each individual express­ing being must decide. Where will you head into your expected and perceived "future"? At present you Me headed for a proba­ble annihilation of the greater portion of your race and it appears most probable that it will be through massive nuclear war and pulsed weaponry. Man has learned to "misuse" even the prana energy (life energy) of the universal electric wave to destroy and dissipate the very substance of physical matter.

ARE YOU CIVILIZED?
    Can any of you who have the courage to look at your civiliza­tion squarely in confrontation say that the world is united into one brotherhood of men who love and serve one another? It even brings a laugh to your lips at the ridiculousness of the con­cept. This "New World/One World Order" is presented to "sound good" but even in its verbal presentation the mammoth gaps of truth are evident. These ones of this new "order" plan to enslave the masses, terminate billions and rule through Elite terror and horror. Also, can one rightly say that man's love of culture and ethical practices indicates that he has arrived at a high state of intelligence? Does the display of rape and incest--­even into your very art galleries where homosexuality is ex­ploited and portrayed by legislative law and the hard-metal rock noise that lauds Satan and evil show growth into deserving ful­fillment with the higher cultures of the Cosmos and Uni­verse?

Following this thought even further, who dares, with hon­esty, to affirm that the might-over-right, survival-of-the-­strongest principle of the jungle has become obsolete because of the higher educational and spiritual unfoldment of the God-like men of today? Look to the North, South, East and West and then answer the above question. Look around your globe and into the practices of mass slavery and subjugation of the spirit of man in war-desiring nations to gain power and con­trol through naked greed. Dear ones, you cannot even protect yourselves--the enemy has devoured your soul FROM WITHIN. Look still deeper into the hearts of the so-called peace-loving nations who fear their enemies, and ascertain whether or not they did themselves create their enemies by be­ing their own enemies. Also, ask deadly enemies WHY they now become "friends". Go look yourself in the face in your mirror and see what is REALLY staring back at you. Does that which you see reflected bring joy or pain to your conscience-­providing you still have a conscience.

CHARACTERISTICS OF A GODLY SOCIETY
    Your societies reflect a pretty shoddy reflection, students. And yet, is this a true picture or is it not? If this picture be in truth, what RIGHT have you to feel that you are a highly civilized, highly advanced and cultured people? Further, what right have YOU to assume that YOUR "civilized" world teachings are right teachings? Who are you to thrust your selves onto others to enforce them to experience in YOUR image? Ah, but it al­ways comes down to political manipulations, does it not?

The facts are that a highly cultured intelligent civilization would be a peaceful and happy one where each person's first consider­ation would be for the welfare of every other person. Is your present world THAT kind of place? A highly cultured and in­telligent world would have human values as first in every be­ing's heart and material values only incidental. Enmity would be missing in the overpowering of friendship and brotherhood.

The "Christ" will come again to Earth in the Christ-conscious­ness within EVERY man, and that coming shall be from the Kingdom of Heaven within man. All men will come to the point some day in which it is recognized and comprehended that this is how it shall be. Christ is not going to come in a flaming cloud as you are told--to simply rapture away the myriads of those who wash themselves in the blood of a man you murdered 2000 years ago. Neither shall HE come in a tiny chariot to land in a tiny spot while the whole of the rest of the peoples of the world would miss of it. ALL men have "Christ" conscious teachers now and prior to now--if they but listen. No singular "person" shall have the magnificence of the SPIRIT of ALL.

There truly IS a "bridge to infinity" but, friends, you are going to have to be on the right road or you will miss the bridge. Do you search so hard for that bridge--that you forget to check your map for the correct roadway? Ponder it.

To understand and use that bridge you are going to have to come into understanding of the universal order and the substance of which the universe is created--for you, too, are created in like manner from identical substance. May you come to understand that which IS.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 74
    CHAPTER 9

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., JULY 11, 1993 8:45 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 329

SUN., JULY 11, 1993

EZ-7-11
    This may not mean a thing to anyone save Dharma but we need our "moments" also. The "EZ" means that we start on the last volume of the THIRD time THROUGH the alphabet. The computer codes go as in "EZ-07-11-01": How many books does that make in 48 months? Well, readers, that means that this one little lady has written a full volume (separate from other duties) at the rate of more than 1.6 a month (about 400 pages of pub­lishable material). Could YOU do it? Along with supplying material for a now-averaging 40-60 page paper? How about adding in 3-4 court sessions (average) a month? OK, let's now add an average of 3 3-4 hour meetings a month, speaking for ME. Still with me?? In addition, she does all the things every other person does to keep body and soul together! This is also in addition to the CONSTANT barrage of insulting lawsuits from George Green, et al. In the same period she has had her home confiscated, bankrupted twice and awaits the next evic­tion. The date "7-11" is simply an enjoyable coincidence.

This is not, however, the real reason I speak of it here. It is for yours and hers recognition that without higher input, choices and guidance--THIS IS AN IMPOSSIBLE FEAT OF AC­COMPLISHMENT. As assaults, insults, personal arrows and degrading accusations are thrown at hero-even to the point of Federal imprisonment--she loses perspective--as must you all. She cannot see the forest for all those confounded trees in the way. Then, on top of this, precious ones write and offer such wonderful help, others don't know what to do with the offer and it gets lost in the daily 2-feet of other "stuff' to the side of the desk.

This is certainly not to cause her to turn inward and get on a self-pity kick. We need to stop and look at what we do and have accomplished. We, in addition to this, have projects AP­PROVED FOR FUNDING in the neighborhood of $243 million dollars TIMES TWO! This funding is DIRECTLY the result of our work! This means that there has been TEAMWORK of in­credible magnitude. INCREDIBLE MAGNITUDE. You have ALREADY perfected the "miracle", precious ones--you ones ARE the miracle. Furthermore--it has been TEAMWORK SANS THE USUAL HOOPLA AND GROUPIE SETTING. You have teamed your corporations, your personal services through your business, produced unequaled, incomparable, in­formation resource. You have, further, you little handful of separate individuals, learned your lessons well and have estab­lished a magnificent business base for the receiving of project funds ill order to protect them from assault.

I won't take time here to name each and all who participate--for it would be ungracious to even consider such a venture. There are so many of you "out-there" who made contributions of every sort into this journey and I would not leave out a single one of you for I cherish you beyond my words of expression.

I just want you to SEE in a small way that ONE can do much as another and another take up the WORD and use it as the sword of progress-cutting in many directions, the bog of red-tape, so­cial egotism and bend to the task. Moreover, every heart in­volved is filled to the pouring over with gratitude and love and joy--JUST TO BE ALLOWED PARTICIPATION--even in the most humble way. No one is above another to the extent that it is difficult to get anyone to step forward in leadership roles to take the pounding of the world. It is fine, for in the way we have structured things--EACH has responsibility and each has a "business" to run and EACH is as incredibly important as an­other. This is for all you readers also--WITHOUT YOU TO RECEIVE AND SCATTER ON--THE WORDS WOULD FALL SILENTLY MUTE IN THE PILES OF ALREADY UNSEEN GREAT TRUTHS.

I ask that you please be kind--as this lady is doing all she can without shattering. She has not had a full day off in over 5 years and doubles or triples her load on weekends and holidays while the place is quiet and empty--she wrote for some 17 hours just in the last couple of days, "wrapping" TWO JOURNALS to move on to "press".

Our other team-members have searched tirelessly for less ex­pensive press. The JOURNALS are coming out so quickly that we must reduce the price and yet numbers of sales do not vary very much so that there is no way to even begin to meet ex­penses. HOWEVER, the team has located a press that will print them at a much better cost if we get higher numbers of copies. This means that the material, as always, is camera-ready to the press, etc. We shall be able, however, in the future to reduce the cost again. We cannot tell by how much at this writing--but ones are working on it now.

I do ask that you not "compare" unfavorably with the expense of other books we recommend as reading for you must consider such a book as, for example, Stich's as being much longer in content than we effort to bring forth as JOURNALS. You can­not well compare spinach and bananas.

RUSSELL'S BOOKS
    I don't really know exactly what to do about books such as Walter Russell's two which we recommend--for we have NO CONTROL WHATSOEVER over those volumes and no com­munication even as to offering. I believe, however. that the price they will ask at US&P will probably be as fair as most other books on the market. What I would most like to see hap­pen out of all this is that we can somehow work together so that the scientific portion of their claimed material can be simply uti­lized by us to bring you forward in understanding of HOW THINGS REALLY ARE! I have no wish to get involved in any manner whatsoever with their "metaphysical" direction--either way. We do not ever want to use another's projection without honor and credit--but neither can the resource of "the way it IS" be kept from the masses. It would be far, far better to not have to "try" such a thing in the courts of destruction (vs. the courts of construction).

Is there legal case of positive nature in our instance? Of course. Dr. Walter Russell wrote his most remarkable material as a gift to mankind before he ever heard of Lao or any Institute or Uni­versity. His most credible work, of which we are interested, was GIVEN to PRINCETON UNIVERSITY as a gift. The copyrights were LATER reclaimed. Both Lao and Walter are now deceased. Russell was 77-years of age when he divorced his wife of 55 years (and married Lao the minute 'his divorce was final--it made headlines from Nevada to New York). Lao was less than half Walter's age and the reclaiming process began at that point. We have no objection and we wish no input into their business arrangements or that of the succeeding parties. However, the "truth" cannot be kept from the scientific use of mankind to which it was originally given. It may well be that these people can keep "Doris" from ever again writing the NAME--but the Lighted Truth shall "out" for it will be given forth to others to whom there is no recognition from this port.

COMMANDER CONGRATULATES NON GROUP
    This morning I tell her that it will be "EZ" to continue--we both know that it will not be so. But we know that by one paragraph (one word, one letter)--at a time we get there and, as we look back--we find greatness has been accomplished. It makes the day a bit brighter to see the floodlights we FEW have turned on against the darkness. If we wrote no more from this day for­ward--we will have left the playing field bright enough for the game at hand. But you must look to the "spark" to realize it is the "first step" that makes the journey possible. And to my team, I bend my knee in humble appreciation. The way has been strewn with shattered glass shards, painful growing, sepa­rations and individual needs to grow beyond what anyone thought possible ill self. But as the play has unfolded--is it not wondrous what has evolved in the very essence of "living"? That which was "searching" and boring--is no more--if nothing more, you have not the "time" to he bored if you are doing your work--and if you do not do YOUR work, the "next in line" cannot do his and so on it goes. Man MUST function in individual RESPONSIBILITY but also in teamwork and in GOOD BUSI­NESS to succeed. This is not JUST THE JOURNEY TO GOD­--THIS IS THE WAY ALL THINGS MUST BE. Can we make a "difference"? Oh foolish question--WE HAVE MADE INFI­NITE DIFFERENCE! EACH assuming responsibility of task and a unity of purpose--WE HAVE CREATED A MIRACLE! Salu.

WE NEED TO LOOK AT "TODAY"
    There are things upon you today--just in America--which boggle the senses. I have to dwell on this place for this is the place in which I work. I intend no slight to any nation or any person or people. We must each serve wherein our duty lies and examples can best be given and foundations laid for meaningful change.

The best and most obvious examples are "behind the visible" but are making headlines around the globe so the examples are meaningful in every part of the nations.

Let us run down through a few things you MUST NOT MISS!

IRAQ/BAHRAIN
    Under the cover of so-called inspection teams being thwarted ("possibly") in Iraq--what have "they" PULLED ON YOUR DISTRACTED EYES? The most sophisticated teams of "inspectors" have fled Iraq after less than two days saying they don't "think" they will get cooperation for sealing facilities and blah, blah, blah. NO, dear world citizens, this is THE cover. Massive plans are laid forth in Somalia (go look at the maps) and other places in the area. THE TEAM LEAVING IRAQ IS NOW IN BAHRAIN--BUSH'S PERSONAL KINGDOM OF OIL AND GOLD.

A friend of an immediate "editor" here just called from Ft. Polk in Louisiana and asked for some CONTACT's because a top ranking GENERAL had come through and gathered the troops and told them to be prepared for full-out WAR at "ANY MINUTE". He wanted to KNOW, "What the hell is going on?"

SAXES VS. FIDDLES
    Caesar may well have "fiddled" while Rome burned, citizens of the world--but your great farceful leader is playing that metal contraption of noise making, a saxophone, while the whole of the world awaits ignition!

The trouble in North Korea alone can bring you into full-bore nuclear war!

RON BROWN
    You all recognize that name--this black politician who has had his ups and downs and is one of the Insiders that Clinton put in first after saying he would have no Insiders. Well, it is now PROVEN that he (RON BROWN) personally took a $700,000 bribe from the Vietnamese. This means that all POWs were bought off for total destruction for a bunch of promises, gold and deceit. Does this mean that the prisoners are now "dead"? Most of them--BUT, don't undersell the power of such hostage holding and blackmail--a LOT OF THEM WAIT THEIR HIGHER VALUE PRICE ON THE MAR­KET. WHAT WILL YOU DO FOR THESE SOLDIERS OF YOUR NATION? We'll see!

FLOODS AND OTHER TERRORS
    You look at the pictures of the Mississippi flooding and ram­paging down through the heart of America and you cannot imagine in your wildest dreams what you do NOT see.

Suppose that New Madrid FAULT goes?? With all that water flooding down the midsection of your nation--it would cause a chasm to match the Grand Canyon of the Colorado.

If it doesn't go? The ground is saturated from the rains and the crops are all but destroyed. But therein lies only a small problem. Does anyone remember Typhoid Mary? The waters have backed up into the sewage plants and the drinking water is to­tally infected with no known means to get it under control--and more rain coming.

Does anyone think, further, it interesting that they also had hail in sizes as big as softballs in Iowa yesterday? WHAT DOES IT TAKE TO CONFIRM THE PROPHECIES, CHELAS?

CHINESE AND ASIANS
    Do you really think it is an ACCIDENT that the multitudes of Asians are flocking into your nation's borders and waters? It has NOTHING to do with immigration. DO YOU REALLY THINK IT WILL HELP TO OFFLOAD THEM INTO MEX­ICO? Right now the immigration of illegal emigrants is out of control from Mexico AND WHEN THE NAFTA agreement is finished--there will be NO BORDERS! DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ALL THE ASIANS WE HAVE TOLD YOU ABOUT PRIOR TO NOW--IN MEXICO? REMEMBER THE COMMUNIST TANKS, ETC., ALONG THE MEXICAN BORDER AND THE INFILTRATORS? REMEMBER THE CAMBODIANS, ETC., STATIONED ALONG THE BRIDGES OF THE MISSISSIPPI RIVER? Goodness, citizens, shake your heads and wipe your eyes-- YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF IT!

Does God work for YOU more than for the Asians? NO! Worse, unthinking chelas, YOU FLAUNT EVIL IN THE FACE OF GOD AT EVERY TURN AND OPPORTUNITY. You are as Sodom and Gomorrah with the writhing masses of blind, evil, and satanic humanity engaged in every wicked and unrighteous act imagined by corrupted mankind. You now send your young "straight" Special Forces men into the dens of the Gays to PROTECT THEM AND THEIR "LIFESTYLE". Acts of unimagined debasement are now a publicly-guaranteed "right" of this "special" group. Acts which are against your laws for public display of heterosexual citizens--are now pro­tected at gunpoint by your young specially-trained enforcers. More interesting--the protectors are required to come from what is called the "straight" forces. Does there seem to be anything WRONG in this setting?

NO--GOD DOES NOT LOVE YOU MORE SIMPLY BE­CAUSE YOU ARE "AMERICAN"--IF ANYTHING, YOU EMIGRANTS WHO DISPLACED GOD'S PEOPLE ON THIS CONTINENT--ARE IN GREAT DISFAVOR WITH THE "FATHER" CREATOR. THERE IS GOING TO BE A HOUSECLEANING TO END THEM ALL, CHELAS, AND YOU HAD BEST GET READY FOR IT IS ON ITS WAY.

GIFTS FOR RUSSIA. LOANS FOR U.S. FARMERS
    While Mr. Clinton and Mr. Bentsen gave away billions of dol­lars to Russia and every other place on the map--did you per­chance note that the "government" is going to now offer some "low-interest" loans to the destroyed masses in the wake of the water-flows? Good grief: interest to the already totally devas­tated with no way to repay such funds--so there goes hundreds of thousands of acres of land and other property to the Elite at the stroke of a pen.

DID YOU NOTICE BENTSEN?
    Did anyone take note of the fact that at the Right Hand of Clin­ton at EVERY meeting function in Japan and at all special con­ferences--WAS YOUR SECRETARY OF TREASURY, BENTSEN--DOING THE ACTUAL NEGOTIATIONS! This is the SAME SECRETARY OF TREASURY WHO IS PAID BY THE INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND AND WORKS SOLELY FOR THE NEW WORLD ORDER, UNITED NATIONS GOVERNMENT.

Now, little boy Clinton will further distract your attention while business is rounded up in the Asian sector--by vacationing in Hawaii with his "family". He will further insult the veterans of your wondrous nation by such crass things as honor-guards at the sunken ships in Pearl Harbor. Does this not bring tears within the hearts of those who valiantly served and died in a DELIBERATE AND PRE-KNOWN ASSAULT UPON UNSUSPECTING AMERICANS IN HAWAII? Are you not in­censed at the view of waving American flags and military bands giving homage to the traitors and treasonists?

YOU WHO WALK WITH GOD
    Believe me, chelas, Space Cadets have NOTHING to do with this story. Forget hot-rod silver streaks and magic ascension chariots. Do you not SEE that if you are not RIGHT with GOD--you are doomed? If not this month, then next year or the next or the next? There is no magic elixir, no invisibility pow­der, no hocus-pocus, no hey-diddle-diddling, YOU ARE GO­ING TO GET RIGHT WITH GOD OR YOU ARE NOT GO­ING TO MAKE IT.

Yes it is doomy and gloomy--just as bad as the masses wish to make it. But within every dark room there can be the candle which lights the way--for in the same scenario is the other plot unfolding-for there is ALSO GLORY IN THE UNFOLDING-­BUT IT WILL BE WITH GOD--NO OTHER!

But is this an awful journey? YES! It IS absolutely terrifying and MOST who are experiencing here will ONLY KNOW THE TERROR--few will express the GLORY. Are you not glad that you have input and CAN KNOW--and can be given into the ex­pression of the GLORY? Is the passage not now becoming worthy of the labors and awakening?

NATIVE AMERICANS
    I have another bit of bad news for you who stole and thieved the very culture from your Red brother in this wondrous nation once free and HIS. You put him off on reservations and places un­worthy of man or beast. Guess what, spoiled little greed-mon­gers: HE WILL SURVIVE AND THOSE PLACES ARE DES­TINED TO RISE ABOVE ALL THINGS THRUST UPON THEM--AND HE SHALL WATCH FROM HIS MOUNTAINS AND ACROSS THE PLAINS AS "HIS" NATION IS CLEANSED.

And, as those times fall upon the lands--so will those brothers and sisters and children of God, again bring forth the Oral Tra­dition Truths and, if you remaining ones are "nice". THEY MAY LET YOU SHARE WITH THEM, THEIR RECLAIMED PLACES. My "Eagles" will have done their work, the white, the golden and the Quetzal of great beauty and infinity will soar again through the heavens. Again the buffalo will nourish on the new lands and GOD WILL SMILE UPON HIS CRE­ATION.

You think Dharma writes a fantasy? How about Little Crow? NO, students, no fantasies this time of evolvement--the WHOLE of the play is being remembered. True prophecies come from the simple REMEMBERING of how it WAS.

I SUGGEST YOU GET PREPARED!
    Does this mean that the "Indians" will rise up against this na­tion? They won't HAVE TO.

Why are these ancient "natives" and so-called but mislabeled "Indians" never mentioned in the Bibles OR in the historic placements in the books--save in passing? Because they always were, always ARE and always will be. They are remnants of that which is alpha and omega--they are the "beginning" and the "ending". They are the offspring of a living Creator and a liv­ing Mother (Nature). The rest of you are evolved invaders--and color doesn't have a damned thing to do with it.

We have many who ask about "friendship" and "do you know Little Crow'!" And "Little Crow, do you know - - -?" Chelas, forget this superficial nonsense. Know each other'! The bond­ing between these eagles is not of this plane. Of course they "know" each other--as human beings stumbling down the road­way of this transgression of a life-span. But the bonding of in­finity and purpose--direction and Source lire infinite. Each has a service--an offering which was offered in the final act of this wondrous "play"--just as each of you have your individual pur­pose in the bringing of the whole back into the ONE. If YOU cannot recognize the HIGHER BONDING--you have little promise of accomplishment of that which you THINK you are seeking.

As we bring forth these things of "recording" you had best be looking beyond and heeding the sharings of such as Little Crow: "Ain't none of us going to hell, ain't none of us going to heaven. What we are doing is going into the infinity of our being, the infinity of our creation, which is energy--energy and that's it. En­ergy has always existed, always shall exist and will continue to exist whether we have that realization or not .... "

AHO!

PJ 74
    CHAPTER 10

REC #3 HATONN

FRI., JULY 23, 1993 2:16 P.M. YEAR 6, DAY 341

FRI., JULY 23, 1993

WHAT IS LUMINON?
    It is questions of this nature which cause me to have valid evi­dence un MY SIDE that you NEED the information given in the PLEIADES CONNECTION series and the scientific work we presented from Dr. Walter Russell and which is still in litigation to the point that my scribe would stop her work even if mankind NEVER got the needed information to reclaim his world.

You have to understand that "ordinary science" does not accept Dr. Russell's work--except in the TOP SECRET LABORATO­RIES OF THE ELITE.

One of the most important things given to Russell "by God" was a perfecting of the Mendeleef tables of elements.

First you must realize that the "elements" are arranged in "OCTAVES" which denote frequency (character), etc., of the specific element. In other words, the basis of all "octaves" will be the "keynote" of rest from which the octave springs to ex­press the idea which lies with the magnetic stillness of that keynote. For instance, the fulcrum of the wave of musical oc­taves is its keynote from which all tonal changes in the octave are mathematically calculated in wave frequencies and volume. That keynote is always in one's consciousness whether or not that note is being sounded. In other words, again, it is the bal­ance of its octave.

I do not intend to get into this more deeply at this writing for I simply ask you "What is luminon?"

So, you don't know?

LUMINON!
    Luminon is no more important than any other element but since I am going to offer a news item on the "thing" then you need to know what it is, for goodness sakes. Further, however, I can­not tell you what is luminon without referring to the work of Dr. Russell at which point I risk court contempt charges against Dharma. 'This is a totally unacceptable situation in which to find yourself as clerk for a professional scientist. So you will simply have to accept my word that "luminon" is an element which is found at the -2 1/2 level in the Fourth Octave with a fulcrum balance point of helium as its inert gas. You must understand that the "Mendeleef tables" NEVER HAD ALL THE ELE­MENTS LISTED FOR THEY WERE NOT ALL KNOWN AT THE TIME.

I would have this to offer my secretary, however, as she feels lost and helplessly caught in between dimensions and arguments­--think how Russell felt constantly, as did Tesla who was consid­ered more "nuts" than reasonable. The interesting thing is that these ones get labeled "eccentric" but Dharma gets labeled a plagiarist in contempt of court.

Since I am barred from giving Russell's work--I can only offer what was printed about him at the time of his sojourn there. Unfortunately, some of the clippings, all (I believe) of which come from the NEW YORK TIMES, have no dates as we only have "copies" of the papers in point and date-headings are not present in most cases but the sender (Dave) has dated the pub­lications for us.

This first article was published July 29, 1923:

HE'D MAKE FORD RICH AND WOMEN PRETTY
    New York Artist Wants manufacturer to Turn His Chemists Loose on "Luminon".

GLOWS LIKE A SUNSET
    "New Element": Would Do a Lot of Other Things if Devel­oped, Says Discoverer.

The discovery of a new principle which should enable scien­tists to find an entirely new element. "luminon," is claimed by Walter Russell, real estate operator and artist, 366 Madison Av­enue, in an open letter to Henry Ford, made public yesterday. [H: Doesn't sound to me like Mr. Russell was trying to hide this information!] Mr. Russell advised the automobile manu­facturer to put his chemists to work to find "luminon," which he says exists in coal and copper and which he suggests should "yield not only a vast fortune for you but give immortality to those of your chemists who find it."

The letter of Mr. Russell in part follows:

"This new element should be abundantly found locked up in coal or copper ore, or wherever zinc, gallium, arsenic, tin, an­timony, lead, bismuth and any phosphoric or nitrogenous com­pounds are found. In luminon lies the solution of the cold light problem which shall be the light of the future. [H: A-hum-n-­n, BUT OUR BOOKS AND EXPLANATIONS ARE BANNED!] The cold light magnetically radiated by means of luminon will make women very beautiful to look upon because of the absence of red and orange rays. Its color will be de­lightfully amber green, that marvelous saffron glow which fol­lows the setting sun, just that color which all women realize en­hances their beauty without the artificial touch.

"The principle involved is an unknown one and involves a high knowledge of the causes of electricity and magnetism be­yond that of even the great experts of today. Therefore I will not confuse this letter by attempting to explain it here even sim­ply.

"The principle is thoroughly familiar to me, and when I make it known it will open up chemical and electrical possibilities heretofore undreamed of. Especially will it simplify long distance communication and lengthen wireless range. [H: Still doesn't sound like he is trying to hide his work from all of you--or even this secretary!]

"This may seem like an amazing statement for a man to make who is professionally known as an artist and who is not even known in science. I am ready, however, to make good on still more amazing statements than this.

PRESENT "COLD LIGHT" ATTEMPTS FUTILE
    "Attempts now being made to produce 'cold light' will fail commercially because they are based on absolutely wrong elec­tro-magnetic principles and the effects produced are deathly and hideous. Cold light produced this way transforms the rosy flesh of a woman into that of a corpse in appearance.

"The new element 1 shall describe is one of six for which seats await at the family table of the elements between hydrogen and helium. Three of these six elements should be found abun­dantly in coal, also one other, a new inert gas, which I have named 'hydron' because it immediately precedes hydrogen in the table of the elements having an atomic weight of ap­proximately .9, while the hydrogen atom is given as 1.008.

"In all there are 131 to 133 distinct and separate elements, all of which 1 have charted and found a place for at the family table. Twenty-five are beyond hydrogen, six follow hydrogen and nine are beyond uranium.

"I am not only ready to prove the existence of all these but also to demonstrate conclusively that there can be no more, for the last one, 'omeganon', closes the door to the cycle which has its beginning at absolute zero and in 'alphanon' and ending in absolute equilibrium in 'omeganon' .

"To prophesy the existence of an undiscovered element seems strange to the uninitiated, but to the chemist or physicist the evi­dences of their existence are often as clear as the footprints of animals are to the hunter and woodsman.

"Because hydrogen is the only element which has no alpha particle nuclei it is not considered a 'regular feller' among the elements and the six empty seats have aroused not much con­cern.

WHERE LUMINON REALLY BELONGS
    '" Luminon' will take her seat four places to the right of hy­drogen at the table, with three intervening. This will bring her in the nitrogen group, hydrogen series, hydron octave. (Note: I name each octave series by the inert gas which precedes it.) [H: This will have "helium" as its fulcrum keynote.] It will be strongly electro-negative. Its atomic weight will approximate 2.90. Its atomic volume will be about one-fourth the hydrogen atom. Its conductivity will be very high.

"You may justly ask what footprints or other indications lead me to believe in the presence of these particular animals in the forest, and more particularly 'luminon'. If a hunter sees rabbit holes and bear tracks near a heap of feathers and bones he will not attribute all three to the rabbit. He will be certain of the presence of three distinct animals whose separate characteristics he is perfectly familiar with.

"The facts revealed to me by the 'footprints of luminon' in spectrum lines taught me the secret of the fire-fly, for the ability of the fire-fly or any other light-giving animal is due solely to their ability to store this gas within themselves and excite its luminosity at will.

TAKES ISSUE WITH MODERNISTS
    "The electro-magnetic process which they use will be made clear when I make known my discovery of causes of positive and negative electricity and magnetism, also when I take issue with the modernists on their electro-magnetic theory of light as being waves in the ether.

"I shall then show that Newton was right in saying that light is corpuscular. I shall then show that ether waves are non-ex­istent because the ether, as understood, is non-existent."

Mr. Russell says it is quite possible to make a complete chart of the trail of "luminon" because "in helium it fairly sings its presence in the green line of wave length 4922.1 which is about 83 on Bunson's chart," and that there are evidences of it in one of the "triply green lines of neon". [H: Here I have an exam­ple and question to ask of the learned lawyers and judges. Mr. Russell utilized Bunson's chart (this is also the man af­ter which the Bunson 'burner' was labeled). Because Walter used this information and printed it, using Mr. Bunson's chart--does this MAKE WALTER RUSSELL A PLAGIA­RIST? Well, the court deemed Dharma a plagiarist because she offered the charts and diagrams of Mr. Russell in sci­ence ONLY. Would this not seem "unfair"? Even the study course available was such that it had no valid copyright and from that ONLY scientific information was offered. No in­formation from the theories of metaphysics as offered by Lao were utilized AT ALL and that was specifically stated in the documents themselves. So be your judicial system and integrity of modern man.]

The real estate operator warns Mr. Ford that the latter's chemists in looking for the new element "undoubtedly will con­fuse it with nitrogen because its strongest character lines in the green have been mistaken for nitrogen."

Mr. Russell says that "luminon" will show weakly in the red or orange and strongly in the blue and ultra-violet, and ends his letter by telling Mr. Ford:

"If I were not engaged in a work of more immediate need for civilization than this I personally would search for 'luminon'."

Does this not sound as if Mr. Russell was working on things to GIVE TO MANKIND? "If I were not engaged in a work of more immediate need for civilization than this I personally .... " I'm sorry. Dharma, I can give you no explanation as to the in­credible hashing along your journey.

NEW YORK TIMES. JULY 21. l930
    (63 years ago day prior to yesterday)

ARTIST CHALLENGES NEWTONIAN THEORY
    Head of Society of Arts and Sciences Writing Rook Revising Other Scientific Principles.

PRESENT IDEAS "PRIMITIVE"
    Walter Russell Promises to Disprove in Series of Pamphlets Many Accepted Beliefs.

Walter Russell, artist and president of the Society of Arts and Sciences. announced yesterday the publication by him at his own expense of the first of a series of sixteen pamphlets to embody his speculations about the universe and the constitution of mat­ter, which, he says, differ radically from many commonly ac­cepted scientific beliefs. He further announced that he intends to send the first pamphlet, dealing with the "cyclic theory of continuous motion, or the Russell genero-radiative concept," to "leading scientists throughout the world". [H: Still doesn't sound as if he doesn't want his work spread around liber­ally.]

According to Mr. Russell, "The fundamentals of science are so hopelessly wrong and so contrary to nature that nothing but a major surgical operation upon the present primitive beliefs can ever put them in line for a workable cosmogenic synthesis."

Newton's mathematically proved principle that if the orbital motions of the planets were stopped they would fall into the sun is among those challenged by Mr. Russell, who claims that an experiment conducted by him with a "miniature model of the solar system" convinces him that no such thing would happen.

Mr. Russell denies the universally accepted law that "like charges repel and opposite charges attract each other: "If this were true," he asks, "why is it that positive and negative poles of a bar magnet are at its opposite ends, as far as they can get away from each other, instead of being together in the middle, as they should be logically if the law were true?"

Mr. Russell launches into further speculations which he promises to "prove" in his succeeding fifteen pamphlets. "Many new metals," he writes, "of great value to industry can be se­cured by understanding nature's simple but hitherto unknown principles. An ocean steamship like the Leviathan could pro­duce her own fuel at negligible cost from sea water in a machine no larger than a newspaper printing press. Carbon metal could be developed with a tensile strength double that of Bessemer steel. Silicon steel will become an ideal structural steel, with more than double its present strength, and very much cheaper, because of the unlimited supply of sand, than iron ore." [H:
    Ooops! Looks like we are getting there doesn't it? And what would this do to the big industrial corporations dealing in all the nasty other stuff? Now, I think we may be reach­ing into the can of worms! You-the-people are not SUP­POSED TO HAVE ANYTHING, REMEMBER?!]

Several years ago Mr. Russell figured in the news by writing to Henry Ford suggesting that he put his chemists to work iso­lating "luminon" from coal, a substance that, Russell said, would make Ford rich and women beautiful." In 1926, he printed privately "The Universal One", embodying his present theories, which scientists looked upon with disfavor. [H: Ah, indeed, but WE referred to that original uncopyrighted MANUSCRIPT and it is deemed plagiarism and copyright infringement--by a group formed long AFTER the presenta­tion to the public of this information. Lao is credited with the total changes brought about in Russell's life, forming The Walter Russell Foundation in 1948 (Russell was near 80-years-of-age) and in 1957 (Russell would have now been near 90 years-of-age) EVERYTHING CHANGED, the University of Science and Philosophy was formed and the Russell Foun­dation dropped. Lao and her new benefactors from the Elite lineage such as Brookings Institute took control of ALL of Walter's work. As for unfair competition? They state in 1958 that they had "Over 50,000 students and readers in many countries, embracing all races and religions." I find this most interesting that a court of law (Federal Court) would rule "unfair competition" when there have, in this place, been no organized anything--and never even 1,500 subscribers to the paper which does not even break even nor does It accept paid advertising! Yet, this too, is considered "contemptuous" Just by the mentioning of this information.]

The next is from August 3, 1930, New York Times:

SCIENTIST AND ARTIST DISPUTE NEWTON
    AND KEPLER FINDINGS
    Dr. Jackson Sees Something Profane in Mr. Russell's Attack on Laws of Science. [H: In other words, if it "differs" from professed "the way it is"--it Is profane? Yes indeed, the world must still be flat and the universe revolves around planet earth Terra Shan.]

To the Editor of The New York Times:

The TIMES of July 21 contains an article stating that Walter Russell challenges the Newtonian theory of gravitation.

This artist, who is admittedly NOT A SCIENTIST, goes on to say that "the fundamentals of science are so hopelessly wrong and so contrary to nature, that nothing but a major surgical op­eration upon the present primitive beliefs can ever put them in line for a workable cosmogenetic synthesis."

Disregarding all of his other claims it seems to me that it would be more fitting for an artist of Mr. Russell's acknowl­edged distinction in his own field, to remain in it and not go trespassing on "ground which even angels fear to tread."

For nearly three hundred years no one, not even a scientist, has had the temerity to question Newton's laws of gravitation. [H: WHY?] Such an act on the part of a scientist would be akin to blasphemy, and for an artist to commit such an absurdity is, to treat it kindly, an evidence of either misguidance or crass ig­norance of the enormity of his act.

[H: Dharma, right now, says that if she knew all this BE­FORE she would never have scribed for me because it looks like Mr. Russell is some stupid oaf who crosses the accepted norm of the centuries and, right or wrong, would at best, be controversial--something she doesn't like under any circum­stances! But, to write books on something she doesn't un­derstand, by one she never heard of and end up like this ei­ther represents her total insanity (a pleading perhaps in court?) or TRUTH! She KNOWS that whatever Hatonn may or may not be--he is a busybody with the TRUTH and responding to the prayers of mankind--giving her a gross headache in the process! So be it, chela, rewards ALWAYS flow In "kind" in their proper sequence! In school she did poorly in Physics but was remarkable in Chemistry. How else can it be for you time-travelers--you KNOW the teach­ings are NOT CORRECT! It will all make sense some day.]

THE PERFECT LAWS
    There are some things which we, in our profession, hold sa­cred and believe to be unalterable fundamentals, because they are the whole truth, to which nothing can be added nor sub­tracted from.

The Newtonian laws of gravitation and Kepler's three im­mortal laws are considered perfect laws.

The TIMES article states that in his book "The Russell Gen­ero-Radiative Concept", now just issued, and in fifteen more to follow, he is going down the line and rip the other immutable laws up the back. Newton gets his first; then, I presume, he will have the temerity to have a go at Kepler.

I will pass over the other promised reforms, such as his at­tempt to change the fundamental law of electro-dynamics from "like charges repel" to just the opposite. They are not worthy of serious thought, so let him tear at them uselessly to his heart's content. No one will in the least mind or take notice, but when it comes to our sacred laws I say "hands off"

John E. Jackson
    New York, July 28, 1930

MR. RUSSELL REPLIES
    To the Editor of the New York Times:

Dr. John E. Jackson's letter to you, a copy of which he gra­ciously forwarded to me (a line of print missing) ... Science should be exact, not approximate or inferential.

Just as Newton left out all consideration of the equal and op­posite reaction to the attraction of gravitation, which is the repulsion of radiation, so does Kepler leave the other focus of his ellipses out of his consideration. "The sun is one of the foci of planetary elliptical paths," he says; but how about the other one? My friendly critics will of course admit that there are two foci to any elliptical orbit. If one of these foci is important, why is not the other equally so?

What is the cause of elliptical orbits if not that some doubly acting force, concentrated at two foci, is exerting its opposite in­fluences on both masses, not on one. For this reason also it is inaccurate, because untrue, to say that the sun is at one of its foci. That infers that the sun's center is one of its foci, which is not true. The true focus, which only happens to be within the sun, because of the sun's huge bulk, is the mutual gravitative center of both sun and planet, or earth and moon.

LAW MERELY LOCAL
    If a planet happened to be a big fellow, the focus referred to would be a long way outside of the sun. For this reason, the law is purely a local one, limited to a solar system, and would not apply to two solar systems or to two bodies of approximately equal mass revolving around each other, as a universal law should apply.

The neglected focus is the mutual center of repulsion which is the lowest point in the pressure gradient between any two masses. These two oppositely acting foci are the controls which determine the orbits of both masses around each other instead of one mass around the other, which was the apparent limit of Kepler's consideration.

Perhaps Dr. Jackson will explain to me why Kepler and Newton, and all who have followed since then, have shirked this other necessary focus and have given us only the perfectly obvi­ous one.

If Newton had watched that apple compose itself from low potential gases and liquids to high potential solids, saw it fall, and still remained on his job watching it decompose back again into low potential gases and vapors as it arose, we might have had a complete law of gravitation which would have been a great aid in putting a much-needed foundation under the feet of science during these intervening centuries.

FAIR TREATMENT ASKED
    I am offering again my contribution to what seems to me the un ... ]H: sorry, a couple of lines again missing]

WALTER RUSSELL
    July, 1930

Enough for this writing and I believe it is enough for today, we have written at least three times daily for this full week and minds and fingers are scrambled. Save out the copies of the ar­ticles and we will finish them later.

There is nothing sacred about the theories of Newton or Kepler or Russell. Truth is Truth and all the arguing about it won't change a thing about it. Life is sacred, TRUTH is sacred and YOU are sacred--defense of that simply because it is accepted as "sacred" is the most foolish of ALL! Aho.

주제글 정보