2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 57
    CHAPTER 15
    REC #2HATONN
    MON., OCTOBER 26, 1922 11:19 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 71
    MONDAY, OCTOBER 26, 1992
    Again, for a bit of calming inspiration I turn to Silverhawk to share and gain stability and purpose, mission and direction be­fore we enter again into the "mark of the beast" in which the very telling bombards the soul with dankness.

"WE ARE THE MINUTEMEN OF THE GREAT SPIRIT,
    WE HOLD THE TRUST OF GOD
    WE GO FORTH UNTO VICTORY. WE ARE THE ONE WITH
    OUR STAR, WE RIDE THE MIGHTY WHIRLWIND, WE
    SEE BEYOND THE VEIL
    ALL LIES WILL TURN TO DUST IN US, WITH LIGHTNING
    WE PREVAIL
    THE TIME HAS COME UPON US, TO TAKE OUR STAFF
    AND WALK
    WITH EYE OF LIGHT AND WORDS OF TRUTH, ALL MYS­TERY
    WE UNLOCK
    THE DARK IS FADING QUICKLY NOW, ‘FORE THE
    MIGHTY SON/SUN
    FORE LONG WE ALL WILL REALIZE, IN TRUTH WE ALL
    ARE ONE
    ... WHEN MAN FINDS FELLOWSHIP WITH GOD AGAIN ...
    HIS WORD IS LAW ...
    HIS VOICE IS THUNDER ...
    HIS EYES ARE LIGHTNING
    HIS LIFE IS EVERLASTING ... "
    AMEN, AH HO
    THE RANGER
    TO CONTINUE, THE MARK OF THE BEAST

TYING IN WITH DANIEL
    Now you are getting some more tying in with Daniel. The dragon that stood before the woman, ready to devour her child as soon as it was born, had seven heads and ten horns. (Revelation) Daniel's fourth beast, which was the Roman Em­pire, had ten horns. The dragon of course is Satan. Here you have the tie-in emphasizing the satanic character of the Roman Empire. Remember what it degenerated into, under the emper­ors. In its early days under the republic, they produced some men of stern and great character although, even at that stage, their morals had decayed pretty badly. Under the emperors it reached the point where it could not have gotten any worse--­about like Hollywood today, plus more murders.

Satanism is the unifying theme which runs through all of this, showing its origin. The dragon stood before the woman to de­vour her son. Herod the Edomite "Jew" [H: To have "meaning" of definition to you readers, we are reduced to labeling (incorrectly but nonetheless for your perception and intent) by the now accepted term "Jew"], you remember, tried to murder the infant "Jesus"( Esu Immanuel), and in the second chapter of Matthew we are told about that. He slaugh­tered all the male children up to the age of two, in Bethlehem, just to make sure that he wouldn't fail to kill the right one. So you see, if you ever needed it, this is further confirmation of the satanic origin and character of those "Jews".

Let us now get back to the Book of Revelation. We will go on to the thirteenth chapter, where we are beginning to come to the beasts. John says, "I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea ... " So remember now, this beast is coming up out of the great mass of the non-Israel enosh people, a beast having seven heads and ten horns. What did the dragon have? Seven heads and ten horns, and the dragon of course is always representative of Satan. "And upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard; and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion." It designates one beast, but having the composite characteristics of the earlier ones, so that, whereas each of these had originally in its turn been, all by itself, a world empire; now you have something which would succeed them, which would take in all of these previous empires and all the same satanic character.

"And the dragon gave him his power and his seat, and great authority. And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded unto death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world won­dered after the beast. And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast; and they worshipped the beast, say­ing, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him? And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies and power was given unto him to con­tinue forty and two months. And he opened his mouth in blas­phemy against God, to blaspheme His name, and His tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them and power was given to him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world." (Revelation 13: 1-8)

It is interesting to note some of the symbolism here, for you are dealing with something smaller than world wide conditions, you are dealing with a single kingdom. Rivers are often used to symbolize a mass of people; Assyria and Egypt especially have been thus symbolized. In Revelation 12 verse 15, speaking of that woman Israel who was persecuted by the dragon, it says, "And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood." That would seem most likely to refer to the floodlike invasion of the Huns under Attila, in the middle 400s A.D.

You will remember, the people of Israel on their march out of western Asia. from the southerly end of the Caspian Sea, some of them came up around the eastern side of the Caspian Sea, others came up around the westerly side of it, through the Caucasus Mountains. And north of the Caspian Sea they joined forces again, moved along the easterly end of the Black Sea, crossed the Crimean Peninsula, found the Danube Valley, and started northwesterly up into Europe. But it took them across the path taken by the invading Mongolian Huns under Attila.

Satan would have been trying to cut them off, the people of Israel, from getting to their ancient homelands. The frightful numbers of these Huns, had they been and remained in the path of them, could have literally overrun them and exterminated them, or at least swept them up in the mass and mongrelized them. But God didn't allow that. God had promised, in Isaiah 43 verse 2, "When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee."

When this flood of the Huns came, to intercept and carry them away, God held them back until the people of Israel had crossed hill path. The very southern-most portion of them were still in the path of the invading Huns, but the rest of them had moved north, on up into Germany and on to the Scandinavian peninsula.

The tribes of the Goths were being driven westward. They came in the southerly portion and were in the path of Attila's invasion, and they were driven westward before it. And the Visigoths, the west Goths, starting from where they had been in Hungary, moved on across into northern Italy, sacked the city of Rome and, as I say, as a body, although they probably left a few stragglers behind, the great bulk of them moved on into Spain and settled there.

Then later, almost a generation later, as the flood of the Huns was coming in now, snapping right at their heels, the Ostro­goths, the east Goths, split; some of them drove north, clear to the shores of the Baltic where they formed northeastern Ger­many, and part of them split off and went westward into north­ern Italy--and those remained there. They set up a Gothic king­dom that lasted for some years in northern Italy, although even­tually they were overthrown, but their people remained there. In Italy you will find today, in northern Italy, tall, blond, blue­-eyed people who are in no way related, racially, to the short, swarthy people of southern Italy and Sicily. Those are the peo­ple now remaining of that Gothic invasion.

In tying down, firmly, our interpretation of the significance of water, in symbolism, the Book of Revelation, in chapter 17 verses 1 and 15, shows that the Bible is consistent in its sym­bolism, it being used the same in the Book of Revelation as it was in the Old Testament. John said, "And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven veils, and talked with me saying unto me, Come hither, I will show unto thee the judg­ment of the great whore that sits upon many waters. And he said unto me, the waters which thou sawest, where the whore sits, are peoples and multitudes, and nations, and tongues." So out of the sea, this conglomerate mass of all the non-Israel peo­ple, rises this composite beast, that has in one beast the iden­tifying characteristics of all four of the beasts that Daniel saw separately in his vision. The ten horns show that it is satanic and they also show that it is a continuation of the Roman Em­pire, which was the fourth beast of Daniel's vision.

Daniel then says, "I saw one of his heads as it were wounded unto death; and his deadly wound was healed; and all the world wondered after the beast." (Revelation 13:3) Now the head of the western Roman Empire was wounded by the Visigoths in A.D. 410, wounded unto death it would seem, because they not only took away everything that had been under Roman domina­tion in that area, but they captured and looted the city of Rome itself. The city was attacked by the Vandals in 455 A.D. and the Ostrogoths in 493 A.D., and then Theodoric the king of the Ostrogoths made himself king of all Italy.

[H: Please, readers, don't assume that because I offer this interpretation unto you that it is totally correct--but the his­torical line of sequence is beautifully presented and in each "great era" there will be other empires which will have all the qualifications of meeting the guidelines of Revelation. The major point of this whole outlay is to allow you to see, not the specific projections--BUT THE CONTINUITY OF THE SAME PEOPLES AND ACTIONS IN THEIR PUR­SUIT FOR ULTIMATE WORLD DOMINATION OVER THE GODLY PEOPLE OF THE GLOBE. ALWAYS THE SAME GROUPINGS WILL APPEAR AGAIN AND AGAIN DOING THE SAME WARRING EVIL.]

Rome had now changed from a military and political capital to a religious capital; it was of no serious military or political importance after about 400 A.D. The capital of the empire, in a political sense, had been moved to Byzantium (Constantinople) in 330 A.D. So here was one head of the beast, it would ap­pear, wounded as it were unto death. [H: You must also real­ize that "religion" is the greatest "POLITICAL" action of ALL.]

These events had occurred in the meantime: The Emperor Constantine had issued his edict of toleration of Christianity in the year 313 A.D. Before that time, paganism was the leading power in Rome; the emperors were deified and worshipped as gods, along with all the others: Jupiter, Mars, Venus, and so on.

So Christianity became an officially recognized and tax sup­ported religion. [H: Proof of its political nature!?] Just how much of a Christian Constantine was, is something that is open to very considerable debate. [H: Well, he was smart enough to handle it politically, was he not? He is sometimes care­lessly referred to as the "first Pope".] He put up statues of pagan gods in Rome: all of this after he issued his edict of tol­eration of Christianity in 313. In 324 A.D., this Pontifex Maximus, this chief priest of Jupiter, presided over the Christian Council of Nicaea.

There was a great deal of division among the early Chris­tians. Some of them said, "We have three gods, Father, Son and Holy Ghost, and they are three different individuals, and somehow or other they are still one--but it is a great mystery be­cause we have no understanding of it at all." And believe me, it was a mystery to them, all right. The others said, "No, we have one God." [H: And, world, how far have you come to this day?]

They were quarreling bitterly over that point, and this council was called at the demand of Constantine. He said, "You are not going to continue fighting over this; you are going to a council and get together and decide this." It so happened that at this Council of Nicaea, the trinitarians outnumbered the believers in one God, so on the Supreme Court's famous "one man one vote" basis, the trinitarians won and Christianity, which would have been a monotheistic religion, continued to be a polytheism of three gods who in some unknown way constituted one God. [H: Good old democracy at work--just "vote-in" what you want, right or wrong. It seems quite obvious. to me that the facts are that you have ONE GOD but one who manifests Himself in many ways as presented in the One, but who is also the Holy Spirit--and the "Father". Good old Constan­tine who is often dubbed that first Pope was actually not even a Christian and was not baptized or sanctioned until he was on his very deathbed, in the year 337 A.D.]

Up to about 376 A.D. the Roman Senate had a statue of "Victory", where they burned incense to this goddess of victory, at the opening of each session. The rise to power of the bishops of Rome began when Pope Leo the Great persuaded Attila the Hun to accept a huge money bribe [H: Really, things don't change at all, do they?] offered by the emperor, instead of capturing and looting the city of Rome, in 452 A.D. And by the middle 700s A.D., Rome was really governed by the Pope.

Let us have a respite break please. Thank you.

PJ 57
    CHAPTER 16
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUE., OCTOBER 27, 1992 8:57 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 72
    TUESDAY, OCTOBER 27 1992
    How much more can hit you? Whole bunches! And--WILL! I must remind you of a "supposedly" insignificant Christian man minding his own business in Idaho who is now embroiled in a massive intentional assassination plot as target, HIRED ASSASSINS WHO SLEW HIS WIFE, VICKIE--The Weavers, and all over the nation like things are working.

So now that the dirt and bloody mud has hit the fan on Perot--you all throw up your hands and bail out? What are you doing? You FINALLY HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN! What did you expect, chelas?

WHAT HAPPENED WITH PEROT, ETC?
    Simple--the Republicans set him up in their typical dirty tricks (i.e, Watergate) in the summer. It backfired and they lost a good man who would have otherwise worked WITH them. Now, the Democrats are taking the "mess" and using it for all it's worth (which is obviously enough to make you blind, deaf and dumb). STOP IT. SEE WHAT THEY DO! The press is on to squelch this man and only if you ones support him more strongly can he prevail for he REALLY DOES NOT want this job--but he is getting more enlightened and open to truth every minute of every hour of every day! He is hard as nails and will not let you down if you do your share. He knew it would be bad to get into the race again but he had no idea HOW BAD. Well, it can only give him more vision and more opportunity to SEE NEED! STAY THE COURSE, CHELAS. It is so obvious that the whole of the dirty tricks is staged--then and now--that the news networks can hardly speak through the syrup laced with cyanide. The reporters read this stuff as it: it were actually "real". This is the greatest game plan the Democrats (remember, Clinton is a Bilderberger/Club of Rome handpick!) have ever garnered. What happens here on in is up to you-the-people. This can be the greatest asset for you or your downfall if YOU do not hold your course. You are into this "window of vulnerability" of which we have spoken and it is going to get so much worse that you will find it hard to believe.

Urge all the youngsters who could register and vote to do so for they FINALLY have something to vote for. This rat race would not be so DIRTY if both major parties did not fear this third party so dreadfully. Perot CAN win and after the two-party criminals and evil mouths finish with him he is going to be ANGRY and he WILL listen to one like Gritz who offers SOLUTIONS UNDER YOUR CONSTITUTION! You-the-people could literally turn this election into a total "sweep" if you stop feeding on the LIES.

EARTHOUAKE ALERT
    Yes, you are in another alert-but I assume you are all prepared in the areas mentioned last week? I am not going to deal with it today. I am already accused by, supposedly, my own brethren and former speakers, for bringing you fear and misery by telling you to get prepared--they are telling you to have no apprehension and attend only the "peace" and calm of your divine connection. Of course, they are also giving this information from "Lord" Ashtar who is also reported to have an illegitimate son on earth who, in 1988, was crowned his "Royal" something or other. This Ashtar is going to somehow shut down this old bug-a-boo Hatonn who terrorizes you little thoughtless chelas by giving you Truth. Somehow I have become a "warrior" advocating control from the higher realms of the cosmos. (???) Seems it would do these speakers well to read the material! One specific one has made a tape which is circulating and here are your clues: "Ashtar speaks for his own planet as Lord of that Planet." Ashtar is a titular label for "the" one who heads a computer system called the Ashtar system Command. It is a record keeping command and an Evacuation control center.

Secondly: This speaker (now, mind you, as directly speaking as Ashtar) says that valid speakers, channels, receivers "... hold some information from you listeners while they discern properness of sharing or withholding." Is this a secretary's responsibility when her boss says to send information to a client? Come, come, chelas--do YOU want Dharma editing and "discerning" to hold critical information because it "... might upset and bring fear and discomfort" to YOU? Is this not what has happened throughout the ages of MAN. The "Elite" giving you EXACTLY THAT WHICH THEY WANT YOU TO KNOW AND HEAR SO THAT YOU LIVE LONGER IN THE LIE?

No, just as with Perot, Gritz, etc. You are going to take me on fact, directly and without projection of my speaker as discerning that which I will and will not say to you. Do I denounce these speakers? Nope-they are being duped and it brings my compassion and love for they know not what they do. They accuse us of bringing fear and being "warriors". We bring GOD! And, we bring Truth and it is through the lack of recognizing TRUTH that you ones flounder in your blindness. Truth will set you free; refusal to look and see, heed and act, will bring physical death and a further journey in ignorance following that death of body. If that be "fear" then fear away with all my blessings.

And to you, V.S., who sent the first of the tapes received on the subject--I just say, use reason, watch the clues and discern for self. Is it more fearful to know that God is out "there" ready to pick up his people into security without need to FEAR those other baboons? Or, is it possibly more fearful to have the false understanding that there are hordes of funny looking aliens waiting to squash you? If you be of God, of course, it's nice. BUT, IF YOU ACTUALLY SERVE THE ADVERSARY, KNOWINGLY OR NOT, IT MUST BE VERY DISCONCERTING TO REALIZE YOU DO HAVE ENEMIES IN THE COSMOS. THESE "ENEMIES" AREN'T GOING TO HURT ANYBODY, GOOD OR BAD, HOWEVER, FOR WE ARE NOT HERE AS WARRIORS OR MEANIES AND WE WILL HARM NO ONE. BUT, OBVIOUSLY, WE REPRESENT SOMETHING DASTARDLY TO THOSE WHO SERVE EVIL.. WITHOUT "DISCERNMENT".

Now, another thing I suggest you look at closely--these ones who are on their kick to discount Hatonn--come from such things as being THE earth outlet for ROYAL LORD ASHTAR (which actually throws Ashtar into fits of laughter). And beloved, but incorrect, ones who list and consider themselves with gifted titles of Priestess of the Emerald Cross of the Order of Melchizedec. Good luck, Eartheans! So be it.

We are simply your elder brothers in Service to God Creator and Source. We do not have labels of grandeur, superior noble labels or anything of the sort. By the way" "Lord" simply MEANS: Master Teacher which means: teacher of higher level knowledge. This other nonsense comes directly from EARTH PHYSICAL ORIGIN.

I suggest that you consider this, just as with Perot. What do you KNOW about the others in point as to tricks, deceit, withholding information, failure to bring truth, etc., etc., etc. I think you get my point!

THE WEAVERS
    By the way, to you who attend Randy and his girls: on the 24th (Oct.-last Sat.) Elisheba Weaver reached her first birthday. And you think YOU have problems?

Let's look further into this set-up:

RADIO MESSAGE REPORTED INCIDENT
    Herein, again, I give you information exactly as given to me. I can, however, verify that such subterfuge was afoot so, in general, the information is valid enough! I quote from a "fax":

Oct. 19, 1992
    Dear Cmdr. Hatonn:

Just an interesting story to pass along--

.. .... and this man had flown his plane to Idaho to find out what was really happening. He was NOT a Bo supporter as he told me he hadn't known who Bo Gritz was. But he KNOWS NOW!! While in his plane he picked up a radio transmission between the Boundary County Airport and a Falcon 18 (I think I have the plane I.D. correct) that was over Montana at the time of the incident. They were discussing the landing as the B.C. Airport was NOT a strip designed to land a F-I8. Too short I think he said. This man said that this aircraft carried (as stated) the hired, oriental assassin who killed Vicki Weaver (fact or fiction ??) [H: This question is for me and I won't answer it.] This gentleman said his special interest was weapons and what he saw in Idaho was not the norm. .. most people wouldn't have known or ever seen these---it wasn't a question of hitting Vicki in the head but exactly what spot and it could have been accomplished from two mountain tops away as well as 50 feet.

Also have other input from ones who investigated that confiscation of food, etc., in Michigan. It is reported that the reason given, now, is that the police were playing "war games" and that the food in point was from suspected people who could cause trouble, held guns, and had stored the food because they would be out of work.

BACK TO QUAKES
    Word also has it that FEMA is now telling plans: for instance, they are now "advertising" and, in addition, are telling ones in Washington State that, for instance, you are on a branching fault which is expected to "go" with the San Andreas and warning people to BE PREPARED!

BO GRITZ/FLORIDA
    The crowd is getting scared--enough attention has been focused on Bo in spite of the media blackout to cause the media in that Southern U.S. area to now have entered into a "discredit and blast" Gritz blitz--this time, much as with David Duke. This means, chelas, you are being heard and the dirty tricks are going to heat up here also.

I repeat, citizens, you who believe me or disbelieve me and any "far-out" resource--you had better see CLEARLY what is coming down now on your nation--for it falls DIRECTLY UPON YOU.

QUOTE OF A LETTER FROM P.C.. AMERICA EAST
    re: JOHN COLEMAN (JOSEPH PAVLONSKI)

Thank you, Pierre.

Oct. 16, 1992

To Whom This May Concern,

This is Pierre C. in Service to God. I feel it necessary to discuss my "relationship· with one "Dr." "Coleman" (JC). I speak in the past tense. We spoke twice around the month of May over the phone after I had written him a complimentary letter which also included $400.00 for WIR subscription, audio tapes and the remainder as contribution. During the course of our conversation, I was able to gain insight about his position regarding Command, Hatonn and The Word, explaining to me that he would not venture an opinion about anything without first immersing himself In the subject matter at hand. This I found totally unacceptable in light of his presence before the Commander at meetings, and his kind remarks at these meetings. This conversation served to confirm for me where he stood with the Phoenix material, which was important for further contributory considerations (there would be none more).

During our conversation, he reiterated his request for the mailing list of Canadian chiropractors, which had already been sent at the date of the phone conversation. With hindsight of developments described by Hatonn in a recent LIBERATOR, I now see why this clever trickster needed to acquire such a resource he told me was for his "friend Dr. Glum." In retrospect, since I had praised myself before him by sharing with him the fact that I planned a massive mailing specifically to the chiropractors, he sought the need to acquire mailing list for his devious purposes. This is simply an assumption on my part, but one which may be justified In light of recent wrongdoings committed by this man, whose relationship with Dr. Glum I must also question ever since requests by a climate researcher for documents on weather modification had not been forthcoming.

What was most disturbing is the dim picture he painted of his relationship with Mr. E.J. (Ekker) and Doris, whom he claimed displayed less than ethical business conduct in their dealings with him in regard to publication of his book. He mentioned the annoying removal of one of his charts at book's end without his consent, and America West's breach of contractual agreement established over the pricing of his book. With great conviction, he stated how he had been swindled by clever manipulations on the part of America West, which placed him in a disadvantageous financial position as a result of loss of returns on his now "overpriced" book. He also stated he was working concurrently on five books and that he was bound to his contract with America West. In infinite politeness, he thus requested I refer all book inquiries DIRECTLY to WIR. BYPASSING America West, in order to help his dire financial predicament. This was never done.

In addition, he further stated that some of Peter John's queries were indeed valid and that we should arrange a "face-to-face" meeting in order to discuss further this situation and to supply me with the missing "facts". We never met. I had by now discerned an opinion of this man's actions. I accredited his behavior, however, to a self-gratifying ego and not much more. In a sense, I had been duped like the most of you. To put my mind at ease, I briefly spoke to Wally Gentleman [Motion Picture Producer, academy award winning technical recipient with irreproachable moral integrity--totally respected and almost an outcast from his "profession" for his unbending dedication to moral decency and high-quality presentations. He is in charge of SIPAPU ODYSSEY'S production and filming], a friend of E.J., concerning his alleged questionable ethical conduct. W. G. responded with but one word, that EJ was "irreproachable". The subject was dropped even before it had begun, such is the admirable respect I hold for one WG.

Now more disturbing than this conversation, are the recent communications with one Carol Keppler from Scottsdale, AZ. She states the following:

(1) Dr. Coleman [alias Joseph Pavlonski] is innocent of all wrongdoing, being "an angel of the Lord" to begin with, and is being unfairly treated by Commander Hatonn' s deliberate put-down of this man's integrity, which calls into question the reality of Commander himself. These are her words, as best I can recall them.

(2) George Green demonstrates questionable motives for postponing a speaking engagement she set up, or help set up, in her area.

(3) THE LIBERATOR (to which she does NOT subscribe, incidentally) has been "infiltrated" lately, and the "former" Commander Hatonn, once registering" + infinity"--the highest obtainable rating by KINSIOLOGICAL MAPPING, of which she practices with "100% accuracy"--now sadly registers the equivalent mapping of someone dead." [H: They should be so lucky!!] She adds that the noticeable change toward increasing denouncements as seen in THE LIBERATOR reflects the new "replacement" Hatonn.

(4) She suggests that most of us "undiscerning" readers including myself, have no way of knowing this, and that the unfair treatment given to "Patterson, and now Coleman" are telltale clues that should not go unnoticed in her assertion that "something is not right."

I pen this to 1) clear my name of any formal association with John Coleman, alias Joseph Pavlonski, which hopefully will nullify lingering doubts ones may have of me after a recent letter I wrote, and 2) to make you aware of the friend John Coleman has in Carol Keppler, who has in the meantime embarked on quite a publicity campaign for your newspaper, if doubts aired with me are any indication. The burning embers may not have been completely extinguished.

Commander, I do think this time you and yours will indeed find this amusing to an extent, and hope that you see it in the light I am presenting it, as a clarification.

PS: your "double" imitates you well!

For a Common Cause,
    Pierre

Indeed, Pierre, I do find it amusing--but painful in the fact of burdening unto my friends and brothers by ones set forth to hopefully block the Truth from readers. This is most typical and yet, the sting is always hurtful. Release it, and, Son, know that growth is always a bit hard on the joints as, especially, one grows rapidly. Further, we can enjoy ALL THE ADVERTISING WE CAN GET--BECAUSE THOSE "UNDISCERNING" READERS ARE GETTING VERY SHARP AND MOST DISCERNING. DO YOU SEE--THE ENEMY WITHIN THE LIES ALWAYS DISCREDITS SELF--IF YOU GIVE THEM THE ROPE--THEY ALWAYS HANG SELF.

I further speculate that one Joseph Pavlonski (alias John Coleman) will also relieve Carol Keppler of Scottsdale, Arizona of as much funding as she can produce--except that the brothers in the game don't fall so quickly for the con-games. I'm sure the proper return for service will be forthcoming. Trouble yourself, P.C., no further about it. We have so much work to do that we must not allow insignificant perturbations to break us, or even slow us.

Your work and giving to spreading the Word is greatly honored. The recent changes in bulk mailing are not so much for ones in this area as for you. The intent is wondrous but the outgo at your expense considered within the context of return for the service is not worthy of your further decreasing your own stability for such lack of response. Sometimes you simply cannot "give" lest it be too much and be considered as those proverbial "pearls" before the blind. If your seeds be planted the crop will grow--if not, then it be not your problem but, rather, it is unto those who refuse to see and hear. We do that which we can--and then, P.C. (and all), we leave it into the hands of God for after all, it be HIS mission, we but the tools. Salu.

Take this from the equipment and we shall work briefly on The Mark of the Beast for the "DIVINE PLAN--II". I need you to check with E.J. and see what is the status of page quantity before we write further this day.

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

PJ 57
    CHAPTER 17
    REC #1 HATONN
    WED., OCTOBER 28, 1992 9:33 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 72
    WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 1992
    WITCHING HOUR?
    WAIT A MINUTE! You are NOT going to turn any more pro­jections or predictions onto Hatonn! NOTHING else is going to become "Hatonn's this or that" as in the "Photon Belt". THESE THINGS THAT DO NOT HAPPEN ARE EXACTLY AND EXPLICITLY WHY! I do not give you dates and places EX­CEPT as they are rumored unto me and I can see that there is validity in the PLANNING. What does NOT "come off" is most often avoided by many of your patriots, insiders, opera­tives and agents who "know" and ourselves telling every time there is a HINT OF DASTARDLY DEEDS. I REMIND YOU-EVIL CANNOT FUNCTION IN THE LIGHT OF OPEN TRUTH!!

OCTOBER 28TH!
    THIS IS THE DAY OF PREDICTED COLLAPSE OF THE MONEY SYSTEM. YOU HAD BETTER NOT WAIT FOR THE DISASTER BUT PRAY AS HARD AS YOU CAN FOR A LITTLE WHILE LONGER! THE PERPETRATORS ARE IN SUCH A DILEMMA AND CONUNDRUM THIS DAY AS TO NOT BE ABLE TO TELL WHICH END IS UPWARD. THINGS ARE TRANSPIRING AND, WHILE THE ELITE TRY TO TRACK DOWN THE RUMORS AS TO VALID­ITY, THEY DARE NOT RUN RISKS OF DISCLOSURE, EITHER.

LATEST RUMOR THIS DAY--AMEN!
    Early notice: "Rumor" has it, THIS DAY, that Perot's VP can­didate is stepping aside and talk is underway to pull "Bo" Gritz in as running mate! Is it true? Wait and see and do not SPOIL negotiations by your need to "go crazy". Of course I sanction such a move as I believe can be seen from all of my writings. God works in most strange ways HIS wonders to perform. BUT, YOU have to help from your end. THIS ONE ACTION RIGHT NOW COULD BE THE BEGINNING OF SAL­VAGING YOUR NATION IN A RETURN PATH TO FREEDOM. WILL YOU DO IT? GOD WILL BLESS THINE ACTIONS IF YOU BUT ASK IN HIS NAME AND SERVE IN HIS INTENT AS A LIGHTED LAMP UNTO THE GLOBE. IF ENOUGH OF YOU DESIRE THIS TO COME. TO BE--SO SHALL IT BE THUS.

KOREAN "LIFT-OFF"
    This one I do refuse to take what is now being tittered. Aren't you in bad enough shape to stop twittering and twattling and get on with that which is about to destroy you? You ARE AL­READY IN ARMAGEDDON--you didn't need some self-styled prophet telling you about it and promising lift-off to blinded people. Those who acted are poor children accepting the word OF "MAN". For GOD has told you that YOU WOULD NOT KNOW THE MOMENT OF "HIS" COMING.

Neither doth GOD tell you to go forth and sell your property and give it unto a preacher--ANY PREACHER ANY WHERE!

I have repeatedly gotten into severe trouble with your media and groupies, churches and sects because I have said there is not nor will there be A RAPTURE AS DESCRIBED BY YOUR EVANGELISTS. YOU ARE NOT GOING TO GET A THING FOR DOING NOTHING!

I FURTHER SUGGEST THAT YOU STOP ACCEPTING THINGS TOLD TO YOU THAT HATONN SAID--AS IN­TERPRETED BY ANYONE "TELLING YOU ANYTHING". GO READ IT AND STUDY IT FOR YOURSELF--IT IS NOW THERE FOR ALL THE WORLD TO SEE--INCLUDIING THE ENEMY, WHO READS IT "RELIGIOUSLY". MOREOVER I RECOMMEND THAT YOU STOP LISTENING TO ONES WHO TELL YOU THAT GOD WOULD NOT GET INVOLVED IN YOUR PROBLEMS--WHY ELSE DO YOU PRAY UNTO GOD?? CHELAS, IF YOUR MESS AND YOUR PRAYERS OF IN­TENT OF GOODNESS ARE OFFERED IN HONEST PE­TITION--YOU ARE GOING TO GET RESPONSE FROM GOD AND VERY, VERY OFTEN, IN THE FORM OF HIS HOSTS--US! Millions of you Americans desire to change and reclaim your nation--we will show you the "way" --but you will do the work!

LET US SHARE
    "CAST YOUR BREAD UPON THE WATER"
    Shared with us in a book offered in friendship from a gifted writer, Ken Coons. Thank you, brother.

Cast your bread upon the water
    And it shall return to you,
    Twenty fold, thirty fold, or just a crumb or two.
    For a man must lie in the bed he makes,
    And reap the seed he sows,
    If he can't learn to give and take
    Each day his bitterness grows.

Whether you be rich or poor,
    If a man is a man, he never will keep score
    Of the times that he has been mocked or shamed
    For wealth or poverty,
    Or others' sins when he was blamed,
    He'll still not act spitefully.

Heart and soul of one accord,
    When you give, never give just to get a reward.
    Be a friend of him who will need a friend
    Regardless of his skin,
    For all our hopes and wishes blend,
    And every man is your kin.

PJ 57
    CHAPTER 18
    REC #2 HATONN
    WED., OCTOBER 28, 1992 10:27 A.M. YEAR 6, DAY 73
    WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 28, 1922
    CHARLEMAGNE
    Let us briefly continue with Charlemagne in passing' and then end this volume for we are making it too difficult for our index­ers if we go to greater volumes of information in sequenced JOURNALS, It is like trying to index a year's quantity of sepa­rate U.S. News And World Report issues--one by one. We are told over and over, however, that this indexing makes reference worth the time and space. I leave it to you who must attend the information.

As we left off with Constantine's passing we continue with what came next. This "head" had been severely wounded as if it were unto death, but Charlemagne revived the empire in Eu­rope. You can look it up and recall that he was King of Gaul, then he conquered and made himself master of Italy and practi­cally all of Germany, as well as his own country, Gaul, which today is called France. He conquered and ruled part of Spain, as well as some islands in the Mediterranean. He became an emperor in fact by his own ability, but in the city of Rome he was crowned as Emperor of the Romans by the Pope Leo III. This, by the way, was the first time that an emperor had ever been crowned by a pope, and is the basis for the Catholic claim that the pope has the right to ruler-ship over kings.

Charlemagne was there for a celebration of his taking over all of Italy and, while he was there, the Pope came out with a crown in his hands and put it on Charlemagne's head and said, "I crown you Emperor of the Romans. Well, as far as Charle­magne was concerned, why quarrel about it? He already was; so, if they wanted to recognize him as such, that was all right.

But the Church ever since has claimed that authority. So Charlemagne ruled as emperor until 810 A.D., but they contin­ued now to call this thing the Roman Empire, thereafter, the Holy Roman Empire, because the pope claimed the power to create and depose kings as a divine prerogative.

So the deadly wound was healed. Remember, it said the people "...worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast, and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" (Revelation 13:4). Well, Charlemagne overran the Saxon peoples of Germany, the Visig­othic peoples of Spain (both of them Israelites); as well as the various turbulent peoples of Italy; he was victorious every­where. But by 888 A.D. his dynasty fizzled out. Whereas the founder of this dynasty was Charles the Great, the last two kings were known as Charles the Bald and Charles the Fat--and so it fizzled out.

In the absence of a strong emperor, Italy especially was torn by constant warfare between the various petty princes and indepen­dent cities. Anybody who could conquer a village of 400 people set himself up as a duke and aspired to conquer a neighboring village of 200 people and become an emperor, so there was an utterly intolerable chaos. These people were constantly fighting among themselves. In other words, you never could live at peace in your own city. If the petty ruler of your own city was not drafting you into his army, to try to conquer the village 20 miles away, the ruler of that village 20 miles away was trying to conquer your city. And they were in desperate need of some strong authority to put down all this chaos. So they worshipped the beast, as it says. Whatever city or petty kingdom was get­ting the worst of it, always appealed to some other more power­ful king for rescue. And the rescue always meant that you were absorbed into the kingdom of the rescuer.

While the empire lasted, it was the emperor's policy to not al­low any petty kinglet to grow strong enough to unify Italy. And both during the times when they had an emperor ruling, and in the intervals between, the popes exerted all their influence to the same effect. The popes already ruled some lands in central
    Italy, given them by earlier kings, and they wanted to extend their power. So, Charlemagne's dynasty ran out in 888 A.D.

After about a century of chaos, the Italians called on Otho I, King of Germany, to come and rescue them from the Hungari­ans who were at that time devastating Lombardy in the north, and the Saracens from Africa who ruled Sicily and were seeking to take over southern Italy.

After making two expeditions into Italy to restore order, Otho I was crowned emperor by Pope John XU in 962 A.D. This new emperor was the German king and his new empire thereafter was called the Holy Roman Empire, and it claimed to exist as such until the year 1806--186 years ago.

Now, after speaking of this strange composite beast, with the characteristics of all four that Daniel had seen rising out of the sea, John goes on, in Revelation 13, verses 11 and 12: "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the sea," (remember--but this one came up out of the earth) " ... and he had two horns as a lamb, and he spoke as a dragon. And he exercised all the power of the first beast before him, and caused the earth and them which dwell thereon to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. "

This next beast, this one that had two horns like a lamb but spoke as a dragon, this is the papacy; it came up out of the earth, not out of the sea. In the many times the words "earth" or "world" have been used symbolically in the Bible, it always refers to the so-called prophetic earth of world. They were the areas near the Mediterranean Sea and contained the nations which were covered by these earlier prophecies. In other words, when the earlier prophets talked about the whole world, and so forth, they were not talking about Germany and Scandi­navia, they were not talking about the American continent, they were not talking about China. None of these areas came in any way in contact with the peoples who made up the prophetic world at the time of our discussion.

NEBUCHADNEZZAR'S OTHER DREAM
    Nebuchadnezzar had another dream, chelas: he dreamed about a tree, which symbolized himself in his greatness before his pe­riod of madness. He told Daniel, in the fourth chapter of Daniel, "I saw, and behold a tree in the midst of the earth, and the height thereof was great. The tree grew, and was strong, and the height thereof reached unto heaven, and the sight thereof to the end of all the earth."

Nebuchadnezzar was an important figure in all the prophetic world of his day, and the prophetic world in his day extended from the Tigris-Euphrates Valleys, west to the eastern end of the Mediterranean Sea. And that tree, you remember, was chopped down, though the roots were left in the earth, and there was a band of brass and of iron put around the stump of it, and so on. The tree sympolized, it would seem, not the entire Babylonian empire, but only Nebuchadnezzar himself. You remember, he went through his period of madness, to remind him that he was not as important as he thought he was. The words Wall the earth which occur in his dream of a tree, refer only to the area of his prophetic world, the area of his dominion.

The Asiatic empire had passed away. The development of power was in the Roman Empire, and this now constituted the earth, symbolically, at the time of John's vision.

The second beast had two horns like a lamb. The pope adopted the title "Vicarius Filii Deus"--a SUBSTITUTE for the Son of God--"vicarius", one who acts as a substitute in the absence of another. The pope said, "Yes, I am a substitute for the Son of God"--but our motto is, "The original and ONLY genuine one: Accept no substitute!"

So, the pope claims two horns like a lamb. He always claims that he exercises all the power of Jesus Christ. He says that he can forgive sins or he can condemn to hell, and so on. So he tries to adopt the outward appearance of a lamb, but he speaks as a dragon. His power has been exercised in the interests of Satanism. He has taken over the office of Pontifex Maximus, who was the chief priest of Jupiter; so there is no mistaking this. He exercises all the power of the first beast before him, the Book of Revelation says.

The pope claimed the power to confer the empire upon kings and to depose them. He wouldn't crown Frederick Barbarossa who reigned from 1152 to 1189, until Frederick swore that he would conduct a crusade to recover Jerusalem (so enters the Zionist Khazarian subterfuge into this very incident). And he excommunicated and deposed Frederick II in the year 1245 A.D.

So, having horns like a lamb, but speaking as a dragon, he is exercising the power of the first beast, this composite beast be­fore him. In other words, there is a period in which the head of the composite beast has been wounded, it would seem, wounded as to death, but the deadly wound was healed. In the meantime there came this second beast that had horns like a lamb but spoke as a dragon, and took over and exercised the power of the first beast before him.

Now we are beginning to find out something about this symbolic beast that is in the process of getting such power over the earth that it is going to reach a stage where it says, none might buy nor sell save he that has the mark of the beast.

I think it appropriate to close here and we can begin to combine the origins of your "seeds" and integrate them with the current bindings being finalized around your beings. I realize the method of our presentations in chopped up, dissected fashion is a bit difficult but we are moving as rapidly as possible with that which MUST be presented and it is not always orderly in pre­sentation. Please bear with us as we tackle this all but impossi­ble task.

Blessings rest upon you who seek and persevere in order to ac­complish insight and KNOWING. God rests his hands upon thine beings.

Hatonn to stand aside and allow closing of this JOURNAL.

주제글 정보