게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#010, PRIVACY IN A FISHBOWL

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 7

REC #1 HATONN

SUN., NOV. 26, 1989 8:00 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 102

SUN., NOV. 26, 1989

Hatonn present to continue. I somehow feel this might be labeled as a special bulletin of some sort. We will decide. Further, I am pondering the possibility of doing it in separate segments but we can decide as we move along and ana­lyze size and content. I need to tell you that every day is most valuable.

We will not take time to rewrite nor edit information given in the past week which is appropriate to this journal, i.e. Audrey and Eric, the Smiths, etc., Those contain urgent and important information and the readers must just over­look the personal content--delete personal information, please, such as addresses and phone numbers. You may even wish to initialize the names. I leave it in your capable hands, Ranos.

There were some things discussed in our personal meeting yesterday which would lend itself in credibility to this document. It is good when ones who receive of these books can realize we also sit together and discuss these urgent matters. If someone would be kind enough to transcribe the tape (with omission of the document reading) we can perhaps edit a bit and utilize in this document.

It is really "iffy" whether or not we can get this to the public sector before the big bang strikes. However, realize that if you are out of the banks and into cash, etc. as was given to you in SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER, you are in an excellent position to move right into incorporating and maximizing your privacy and security.

VALUE OF INCQRPORATION
    ESPECIALLY IN NEVADA

I am projecting material that can be utilized by the largest numbers of "ordinary" people. Ones in business can expand on the information but let us refer to a label which is bandied about your sphere--"little man".

What you "little men" do not realize is that you can function in security and safety the same as the "big corporate giant", only more effectively.

If you have so little in assets that you cannot afford to incorporate, then simply withdraw from the banks and sit tight. You do not, however, have to set up a corporation in massive establishment manner to have a private "family" corporation nor a business corporation.

PLEASE UTILIZE THIS TECHNIQUE. YOU ASK FOR GOD'S HELP AND ADVICE AND HERE HE IS SENDING IT. DO NOT DISCARD IT BEFORE YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND IT.

THE ADVANTAGES OF NEVADA CORPORATIONS ARE SINGULAR AND UNSURPASSED. SINCE EVERY INDIVIDUAL SITUATION VARIES, YOU ARE ENCOURAGED TO CONTACT MR. CORT CHRISTIE, AN EXPERT IN THE FIELD, AT NEVADA CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS, Inc. P.O. BOX 27740, LAS VEGAS, NV 89126, (702)896-7001 or 800-398-1077.

DO NOT JUST RUSH OFF AND SIGN UP UNTIL YOU HAVE A BIT MORE INFORMATION. FURTHER, YOU MIGHT WELL FIND IT MOST ADVANTAGEOUS TO SET UP A NON-PROFIT CORPORATION THROUGH DELAWARE. IT APPEARS AT ONSET THAT THE PRICES ARE MORE REASONABLE. HOWEVER, AS THE SEPARATE CHARGES ARE BROKEN DOWN FOR YOU, THE DIFFERENCE IS NEGLIGIBLE BUT THE DIFFERENCE IN SECURITY IS MAGNIFICENT. IN NEVADA YOU HAVE TOTAL PRIVACY FROM THE U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. IN DELAWARE YOUR INFORMATION IS SHARED WITH THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT BECAUSE OF STATE REGULATIONS. YOU WILL FIND THAT YOU MUST HAVE AN AGENT IN EITHER CASE IF YOU RESIDE OUTSIDE OF THE INCORPORATING STATE UTILIZED YOU CAN USE A FRIEND OR ANY RESIDENT AGENT--I ONLY REC­OMMEND THOSE GIVEN HEREIN FOR THESE ARE THE ONES WE HAVE MONITORED AND FIND THE BEST AND OVERALL LEAST EXPENSIVE FOR SERVICES PROVIDED.

I PLEAD WITH YOU TO USE CAUTION AND DO NOT MOVE HEADLONG INTO FOOLISH CHOICES SIMPLY BECAUSE OF A FEW DOLLARS. THE NEVADA ROUTE IS THE BEST BECAUSE OF "PRIVACY" BUILT WITHIN THE LAW!

PERSONAL ADVANTAGE INSTEAD OF A WILL

This will be most brief but you can investigate it carefully and rapidly. THE ONLY METHOD OF PRIVACY IN LEAVING AN ESTATE, PREVENTING PROBATE, LOSING MONEY TO ATTORNEYS AND COURTS IS TO INCORPORATE YOUR ESTATE.

A brief outline of one example of how it works: You form a Nevada corporation in whatever name you wish, i.e., "Smith". You place within it all assets: home, autos, stocks--all personal assets of value. Then, you issue STOCK in the corporation to your heirs--divided any way you wish according to likes, dis­likes, earned advantages, etc. The stock should be issued as non-voting until your demise (or the demise of both parents)--anyway you want it. Then, when you become deceased the selected one's stock voting rights become activated and selected board members, etc., take control of the "business". You have carefully written your instructions into the by-laws of your corporation and ev­erything continues to work like clockwork. There is no probate, no holds on bank accounts--the corporation continues to function as if you had only replaced the Chairman of the Board. GET THE MANUAL--IT IS INEXPENSIVE AND IT WILL GIVE YOU A PURE GOLD MINE OF THE PURE GOLD VALUE. FURTHER, WHAT YOU CAN'T FIND OR UNDERSTAND FROM THE MANUAL, YOU CAN FIND OUT AS CLOSE AS YOUR TELEPHONE:
    (702)896-7002 OR (800)398-1077.

Don't get hung-up at this point on S-corporations, trusts and other tid-bits. ESPECIALLY, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR ACCOUNTANT WHEN HE TELLS YOU IT WON'T WORK! I PROMISE YOU HE IS NOT INFORMED IF HE EFFORTS TO DISSUATE YOU! FIND OUT FOR YOURSELF, YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR LOVED ONES IN THIS TIME OF THE WORST CONFUSION OF ALL HISTORY, BELIEVE ME, THE EARLY ON APPROACH TO THIS MASSIVE COLLAPSE WILL BE TO TAKE OVER ESTATES--THEY WILL "NOT" TAKE OVER CORPORATIONS. TO MAKE IT WORK, HOWEVER, YOU MUST KEEP ABSOLUTELY UNQUESTIONED RECORDS BUT IT HAS NOTHING OF COMPLICATION ABOUT IT--YOU WILL BE SUPPLIED WITH DE­TAILED INSTRUCTIONS, A MASTER PLAN AND ALL YOU NEED. KEEP YOUR RECORDS IN PERFECTION AND YOU ARE PROTECTED FROM ANY PIERCING OF THAT CORPORATE VEIL.

A WILL

Yes, you need a little personal will. It should be kept right along with the corporation records and stock sheets. It is solely for preference of seeing to it that John or Mary gets that personal ring or teddy-bear, etc. If you trust your heirs enough to leave them anything, trust them enough to follow your "wishes" as to things like whether or not you are buried or cremated, etc. A handwritten in­struction is most suitable--you need no accountant nor attorney (that is why they will effort a dissuading you from this route). In the long run, you will save untold amounts of your estate money by going this route for you NEVER need those third parties.

ADDITIONAL NOTE: IF YOUR BUSINESS CORPORATIONS BECOME TOO LARGE (WHICH IS MOST BAD PLANNING ON YOUR PART) GET A NEVADA ACCOUNTANT OR LAWYER WHO KNOWS THE LAWS--ANOTHER SERVICE OF MR. CHRISTIE'S..

NEVER ALLOW YOUR CORPORATIONS TO BECOME LARGE--KEEP FORMING NEW CORPORATIONS--STAY OUT FROM UNDER THE MICROSCOPE!!!

YES YOU CAN!

You already have a corporation? Fine! If it is necessary to have it licensed in your home state--leave it--but get a sister for it in Nevada and re-read important documents, get creative! Get your assets scattered and protected by the insula­tions of excellent paper-work and invisible profile.

May I give you a brief example of how a system might work, say for a publisher. I will even get more personal--say this series of journals. This could be most workable and keep very low profile--just be prepared to do the paperwork in perfection.

Form a corporation which accepts payments for ALL journals, then it acts as a management base to disperse the separate payments to proper receivers--another corporation for SURVIVAL or SPACE-GATE, or, or, or--now, within each of those you form additional corporations--for Survival Food Resources, Inc., and Survival Shelters, Inc., and, and, and. Under each of those you can have Long­term Foods, Inc., Survival Kits, Inc., Survival Vitamins, Inc., etc., etc. I do not wish to belabor you into boredom. Use your own creative genius and never allow any one corporation to get big enough to cause any attention whatsoever--AND KEEP THE FUNDS FLOWING--THROUGH, NEVER HOLD THEM INTO THE NEXT FISCAL YEAR--FIND A PLACE TO PUT THE ASSETS WHICH IS LEGALLY COVERED BY TAX DEDUCTIONS.

Most of you will only wish a family corporation, but it makes me a bit sad, because all that you own and any outside income, if you are lucky enough to have self-employment income, or even social security income, etc., can be protected via a small corporation. And you can live exactly as you please with all the fringe benefits of corporate tax breaks, deductions for business that you cannot receive otherwise, etc.
    If you are good at keeping your own records then charge your neighbor barter service and keep his records in exchange for the house painted or chicken eggs--IT IS THE TIME TO USE YOUR HEADS TO THE UNLIMITED PERFECTION GIVEN UNTO YOU--KEEP TOTALLY WITHIN THE LAWS OF THE LANDS BUT UTILIZE THOSE GIFTS GIVEN UNTO YOU BY THE "BIG BOYS" WHO WROTE THEM FOR THEIR OWN GREEDY SELVES.

I have neither the time nor inclination to do your thinking for you but if you have questions--AFTER THOROUGHLY STUDYING THE CORPORATIONS MANUAL AND SPEAKING WITH AN AGENT--I shall enlarge upon topics, start a mini-news letter, or forward your inquiries to proper resources. PLEASE REMEMBER THAT HATONN COMMANDS A VERY LARGE PROJECT AND IN THE ROUNDED-OFF FIGURE OF OVER A MILLION STAR-SHIPS. We will, however, give you that which you request and if the question involves numbers of persons, we will attend it ourselves.

Believe me, if I give you recommendations of ones to contact--they are valid or I would tell you otherwise. As an example, if I utilize information from publi­cations or documents I will only stand behind that which I pull forth. As with Mr. William Cooper regarding UFO cover-up, etc. I agree with all his documentation as to anything that is factual--I TOTALLY DISAGREE WITH HIS CONCLUSIONS AND SUMMATION OF EITHER EVENTS OR STATUS OF ALIENS, EITHER IN ASSUMPTION OR INTENT! That does not, how­ever, make his research into events totally without merit. Please understand the differences projected herein.

There is no perfection upon your placement--thusly, your plight. There are, however, some most useful truths and knowledge which can assist you immeasurably--you will have to use your own discernment in all instances. I give you information--it is up to you and your choices as to that which you utilize or cast aside--either in portion or total.

If, however, you find great value in these journals beyond the price of publication and distribution, which is the charge to all receivers--then I do ask you to make a donation to one of the projects which captures your attention. AIDS, for instance, will wipe out your species if it is not put into check--it requires funding and more so, it requires professional KNOWLEDGE. Perhaps a contri­bution would be that of input or doing laboratory dishes-it is all about survival of your species and possibly your civilization in addition! What a pleasant per­ception! AIDS IS GOING TO HIT EVERYONE!

YOU THE CONSUMER

I am going to take time herein to give you some shocking information--that which you simply do not bother to think about and hasn't meant anything to you until now when all is being taken or going down the tubes.

I give private credit and appreciation to ones who have compiled information for use herein but in these instances I must not divulge sources or names for privacy and protection of those individuals. I promise you that all is qualified and confirmed--it is happening to YOU!

In everyday life, you leave "threads" to and of yourself in the forms you fill out, and also in the patterns of consumption. These threads, when woven into a tapestry picture of YOU, there is an almost finished portrait.

Information comes from myriads of sources. Purchases made on your little plastic credit card are classified in enormous detail to make available computer­ized "profiles" for sale to marketing organizations. Let me quote from the New York Times, March 18, 1984:

"Shoppers who think they are only vague entries in some company's list might lose that anonymity if they hold MasterCard or Visa credit cards. A new service by CitiCorp Credit Services, a CitiCorp subsidiary, will provide businesses that accept MasterCard and Visa credit cards with a detailed profile of their customers. The data will come close to pinpointing the bank card shop­per's income, education, family, housing type and value, age, vocation, even 'lifestyle'.

Alan Newman, vice president and marketing director for CitiCorp Credit Services, said that up until now, businesses that subscribed to bank cards have only been able to get generalized demographic profiles of those who use the cards. But an arrangement with Donnelley Marketing Information Services, a Dunn & Bradstreet subsidiary, will allow CitiCorp to combine Donnelley demo­graphic data with CitiCorp's own card-holder data, he says, "even to the very block of a community".

You provide this information every time you use your credit cards. Buying with a credit card is a public, not private, act.

Other valuable data for the bloc modeler include supermarket receipts, if you pay for your purchases with a personal check or a credit card. A supermarket's scanner automatically reads and files each purchase into a central computer for later, more leisurely analysis. Even a record of your telephone calls can be reconstructed for later analysis. GETTING UNCOMFORTABLE YET??

WHO MANIPULATES THE STRINGS?

Let us use examples which are most valid.

Dataman Information Services in your place called Atlanta compiles real estate and mortgage information in 48 states and sells it to companies ranging from Neiman-Marcus to CitiCorp. For an additional fee, Dataman will make your phone number available. And since Dataman is a subsidiary of MetroMail, a direct-marketing company, a customer can evaluate the type of direct marketing offers to which you respond or even "pre-qualify" you for specific offers.

Zip-code-based marketing services, such as one called PRIZM, combine census data with state and local government records to divide the country into 250,000 neighborhoods of about 250 households each. Each neighborhood is analyzed according to its income, consumption patterns, etc., and broken into 40 or so socioeconomic groups. PRIZM then combines this data with information from other data bases (such as the above DIS) to which it has access in order to pin­point an individual's tastes.

For instance, if PRIZM identifies you as a "high-tech frontier" personality, it can demonstrate to prospective clients that, based on its profile, you are five times more likely to purchase a Japanese-made car as someone outside of that group.

If you have a published phone number, the Reuben H. Donnelley Company knows it. Each year, Donnelley matches every published phone number in the United States with names and addresses. Combining this data with information from motor-vehicle registration files, census data and credit bureau records, the Donnelley Company can guess your income, your political affiliation and your "special interests".

Almost anyone can rent the Donnelley list, if he can come up with the amount of the fee. Government agencies (who can always come up with the fee--from you) use it to update the more than 85 federal data bases that contain some 300 million records on 120 million or more, people. Agencies use this information for a variety of purposes: from cracking down on "welfare fraud" to determin­ing if a taxpayer's "lifestyle" fits his declared income.

WHAT CAN YOU DO?

Well, it is a matter of what you are "willing" to do to retain or "regain" privacy. You may, at this point, think you don't care if they have all this in­formation--if you do, then you have not thought it out far enough. Even if you purchase gold to hide around your baseboards, you better do it under an as­sumed name with cash or money orders, etc., and have it sent to a mail-drop or pre-arranged place who will accept delivery for you as a favor.

At the end of this journal we will give you a list of references that will be able to assist you in many instances, or actually handle the individual matter for you. I will not take time to list them as we move along.

LET US START WITH CORRESPONDENCE

It is a felony for YOU to open another person's mail, but not for the U.S. government to do so. Each year, the U.S. Customs Service opens more than 300,000 packages leaving or entering the U.S. Further, the CIA and FBI has permission to open anything--legally, and has complete cooperation with all postal services.

Now, a further "catch": the Postal Service prohibits other agencies from opening mail IN ITS ACTUAL CUSTODY. But it is not against Postal Service policy for a government agency to open mail when that mail is not in the hands of the Postal Service--let us say, the curb outside the Post Office. In other words, little trusting ones, mail can still be opened, photographed and turned over to the CIA, FBI or IRS, opened, done anything to or with, re-sealed, and then returned to the Postal Service--AND THAT INFORMATION GLEANED THEREFROM STANDS UP AS EVIDENCE IN A COURT OF LAW FOR YOU THE PEOPLE.

Historically, international correspondence has been the most likely target of government surveillance. Still, you should not automatically assume that domestic correspondence is private. A residential mailbox is easy enough to in­vade even though it is illegal to do so. This will get ever more prevalent as you move along in this coming disaster. Fortunately, there are several measures you can take to protect yourself. I INTEND THAT MY OWN CREW TAKE THESE PORTIONS MOST SERIOUSLY AND ACT ACCORDINGLY.

Do not count on the use of the mails to communicate sensitive information. One alternative to the mails is a fax machine. Although fax transmission can be intercepted and decoded by appropriate equipment, government and corporate spies are only now reacting to the proliferation of fax machines. This will only be for a brief period of time so act accordingly. Better yet, use a private carrier such as Federal Express or UPS--or simply deliver sensitive information which is really important. It can be done through several steps also, and the trail cov­ered.

Do not put your return address on your mail. If you leave your return address off correspondence that you deliver to a public mailbox (not your own) you are almost guaranteed anonymity.

Obtain a post office box. For only a few dollars a year, you can remain accessible to those wishing to contact you by mail without giving out your home ad­dress. If you must use a return address, why not use your post office box num­ber?

A good alternative is to obtain a mail box from a private company. It costs more but there is greater flexibility with respect to your identity.

Ask for sensitive information to be directed to "Occupant" or "Current Patron", care of your post office box number. The Postal Service may or may not deliver correspondence to any name or company not explicitly listed on the form you fill out to rent a post office box. But it will usually deliver mail addressed to "Occupant" or "Current Patron", especially if you indicate the instructions on your rental card.

Use an assumed name or company name in your correspondence. Using an assumed name is legal in most states as long as you have no "intent to defraud". If you use a company name, register it with the city or county in which you re­side.

Use mail drops. Almost every city has companies listed under "Mail Receiving Services" or similar headings in the Yellow Pages. Such "mail drops" charge higher fees than the Postal Service for receiving mail. But they are almost always more discreet and may provide better service than the post office. For in­stance, you can direct that correspondence in any name be directed to your mail drop box. You may not even have to leave your real name with the service. Please see appendix for information regarding a Directory of U.S. Mail Drops. It is especially helpful if you have no service in your town.

The mail drop manager is likely to ask you to complete Postal Service Form 1583, "Application for Delivery of Mail Through Agent". Form 1583 lists your name, address, the address of the mail drop and also authorizes "this information to be disclosed to an appropriate law enforcement agency for inves­tigative or prosecution proceedings". Fortunately, completion of Form 1583 is voluntary, as the form itself states. Your mail will be delivered regardless of whether you fill it out or do not.

For even greater privacy, use a foreign mail drop service. This can also refer to mail drops in other states. But here I speak of overseas correspondence. You might arrange for the mail drop to collect overseas correspondence and mail it to your post office box, a domestic mail drop facility or even a post office box in a foreign country. Or you can request that all mail be held for personal pick­up. THIS IS A SERVICE FOR FEE, AVAILABLE THROUGH YOUR NEVADA CORPORATIONS AGENT. A SUPERB WAY TO KEEP YOUR CORPORATION BUSINESS YOUR BUSINESS.

Make your correspondence tamper-resistant. U.S. intelligence agencies have perfected many techniques to open mail. An expert can surreptitiously open even the best protected mail, but you can discourage casual examination by carefully taping the flaps and sides of your envelopes. Use foil lined envelopes to prevent someone from reading the contents of letters by applying oil to the envelope or holding it up to a light, etc. See appendix for information source.

Use codes and ciphers. and change them frequently. This may sound like cloak-and-dagger strategy, but it is one of the oldest ways to protect correspon­dence. You can make up your own code, using indirect language and code words--but natural sounding ones, so your correspondence doesn't sound con­trived.

The ultimate guide to using codes is The Code Book, by one labeled Michael Moretta, which describes techniques to create codes using a microcomputer, a calculator or even by hand. (See appendix).

Avoid using the nine-digit zip code. particularly when you give out your home address. (BUT--ONE MORE TIME I TELL YOU--DO NOT GIVE OUT YOUR HOME ADDRESS!!). The last four digits of the nine digits give fed­eral authorities and the direct marketers the exact location where mail is deliv­ered, right down to the very block. Together with your social security number, the nine-digit zip code gives privacy-invaders the ability to pinpoint your precise whereabouts, personal habits, investment portfolio and financial status.

If you do not wish to receive sexually-oriented direct mail advertising, ask your local post office for Form 2150. Material marked "sexually-oriented" will be withheld from both your residence and your post office box. This is more im­portant than you might at first realize. Ones who receive and accept sexually oriented mail are a pure set-up of those of evil or Satanic intent--everyone should have this mail stopped regardless of all other relative reasons.

Let us take a break, Dharma. I wish to move on to your Social Security Numbers and it is a bit wordy so it is appropriate to take a rest break at this point.

Hatonn to stand-by. Summon me when you are ready to resume dictation. Salu.

Hatonn to stand-by and clearing of frequency.

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 8
    REC #2 HATONN

SUN., NOV. 26, 1989 2:16 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 102
    SUN., NOV. 26, 1989
    THE INFAMOUS SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER

The "original" Social Security card had written on it "not for purposes of identi­fication". The nine-digit code that was originally created in 1935 for the effi­cient administration of a retirement program has come a long way. The U.S. Congress has decreed that everyone, even babies, must be assigned a Social Se­curity number. NO ONE IS EXEMPT.

Let me unnerve you a bit--anyone who has enough knowledge to be a "computer hacker" "owns" you if he only knows your name and Social Security number. There is something completely disturbing in what I just said. Is your number merely a convenience and its occasional misuse simply the price of "progress"? No, it is something far more disturbing which is occurring these days.

Any average person has already revealed himself thousands of times--on tax re­turns, mortgage applications or any loan documents, driver's license applications, employment applications, physician's offices, insurance applications of all types, your bank accounts, unless they bear a corporation's ID number, and a myriad other places and on every conceivable form which you might complete. Therefore, even if the Social Security number is "not for identification pur­poses", it has evolved into a de facto national identification card. In some states, even your driver's license number IS your Social Security number.

With only the information of your S.S. number and name, a "hacker" or anyone knowledgeable in computer interchanges can find out nearly all he would ever desire to know about you. He would even be able to glean enough information to become an imitation of you and actually impersonate you in several different ways. He can get information about your bank accounts over the phone and with only the identification of the appropriate password (easy to come by) he can access the credit bureau network and can learn everything about your credit records--AND CHANGE THEM IF HE SO DESIRES!

DO NOT DISCLOSE YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER UNLESS IT IS ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY AS REOUIRED BY LAW. (AND MAKE THE PERSON SHOW YOU THE LAW!) You will find that everyone wants it, all for apparently legitimate reasons. Even your grocery store will ask for your Social Security number when you sign up for a "check cashing card". If you refuse to give out the number, it may usually be obtained anyway, from the lo­cal credit bureau. Most ones who demand the number only do so, however, be­cause it is on every other form and why rock a boat by making changes in al­ready accepted formats.

Your legal obligation to provide a Social Security number is limited. You must give it to your employer so that he can withhold tax. The IRS also requires a Social Security number on your tax return. Moreover, to be eligible for many government benefits, you must provide it. And to obtain a driver's license in most states, you must disclose the number. Many states even publish Social Se­curity numbers on driver's licenses, a gross violation of privacy but nonethe­less utilized and as I said, some states even use that as a portion of your license number.

The Privacy Act of 1974 limits governmental use of your Social Security number. The agency must tell you for what purpose it is using the number and whether or not its use is mandatory. However, there are numerous exemptions. For "routine" use or if "national security" is at stake, notification is not required. NOW, IF YOU BELIEVE THIS IS ACTUALLY WHAT HAPPENS--LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU BUYING THOSE BRIDGES AGAIN.

There is NO legal limitation on private use of Social Security numbers. Your best hope is to negotiate and not release the number unless absolutely necessary. (In certain situations you might also give the "Federal Employer Identification Number" for your personal corporation which I will discuss later).

There is a time when you want your Social Security number well documented and I will give you a little scenario. Let us say that after years and years of working, you lose your shirt in business and bankrupt, then you are unemployed in addition, then worse fate comes to be--you apply for legal state or gov­ernment assistance--say food-stamps. Hooray, you have now set yourself up in prime position if you are not yet on any type of income plan. Keep it that way--incorporate so you never have anything! If you qualify for food-stamps you have a good guideline--as long as you run your business so you remain eligible you are almost doing your business in proper form. I jest not! But you had better not use that number on anything which represents income, again--EVER! HENCEFORTH YOUR LIFE MUST BE RUN AS A CORPORATION OR MULTIPLE CORPORATIONS IN WHICH YOU NEVER SHOW SALARIES, ETC. HENCEFORTH YOU MUST LIVE ON PERKS AND GIFTS. YOU WILL SIMPLY HAVE TO "VOLUNTEER" A LOT OF YOUR SERVICES TO YOUR OWN CORPORATION. STAY ELIGIBLE FOR FOOD-STAMPS AND YOU ARE A VERY FINE STUDENT OF THE SYSTEM. NO SLIP­UPS ALLOWED.

CREDIT RECORDS PRIVACY

In these days of increased mobility in modern America, most merchants do not know their customers by name or even by reputation. Yet the demands for credit are all the much greater than ever before. Obviously a considerably more sophisticated system to check credit than that existing 200 years ago is required.

In early America, most citizens were known on sight by local merchants, even related probably. They were either credit-worthy or they were not and it was known right up front. If credit was granted, it was done so on sight with little or no investigation. A man was known by his reputation and very little else--"way back in the good old days", I think you say.

Today's credit system is a natural outgrowth of your increased mobility and the growth of computerization. The credit records, payment programs and all busi­ness thereto related is handled out of massive computer centers so the local mer­chant no longer has anything to do with it.

The "credit bureau" was started by local merchants so that each individual store would not be forced to independently evaluate applicants for charge cards. As Americans became more mobile, credit bureaus began to affiliate and exchange information with each other--usually the customer asking directly for transfer of those records for his own convenience.

There are hundreds and hundreds of those smaller credit bureaus operating regionally and exchanging all manner of information. Today, along with these bureaus, there are five credit bureaus which are so mammoth they dominate na­tionally: TRW, Equifax, Associated Credit Services, Trans Union Credit Infor­mation Co. and Chilton. All are now interchangeable with one another and provide an instant and continuously updated record on the credit records of more than 150 million Americans who are active users and untold numbers who are simply in the systems--absolutely everyone is in the system--count on it. For a fee, virtually any business can obtain a report on anyone who requests it. That includes your neighbor if he simply tells them he is a business.

The credit bureau lists your name and address, your age, your SOCIAL SECU­RITY NUMBER, your employer and the length of time you have worked in your position, your salary, the name of your spouse and your children and information about your mortgage, outstanding loans and credit card balances.

In addition, the credit bureau maintains records of judgments against you (taken from court records) state and federal tax liens, information on repossessions, bankruptcies, news stories and lawsuits. All this information is available liter­ally at the touch of a button and is keyed to your name or to your Social Secu­rity number.

IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING SOME VERY CREATIVE IDEAS BY THIS
    TIME THEN I AM DISAPPOINTED IN YOUR CREATIVITY!

Besides prospective creditors, employers, government agencies and direct mar­keting companies often purchase access to credit bureau files. The IRS uses credit bureau files to determine if an individual's "lifestyle" fits his declared in­come, i.e., if your home is too fine to appear logical and still get food-stamps, then you better create a lien, a lawsuit, a foreclosure--something which would allow you to live in a given place free of charge.

Unfortunately, credit bureaus often contain outdated information or errors in entry data. There is probably not any person who would find 100 percent accu­rate information in their credit files. Your file may show you as having been fired from a position when you actually resigned or owning credit cards for which you never even applied or declined to even complete an application there­fore.

Often the computer through error of input may confuse you with someone with a similar name or S.S. number--transposition of numbers is a most frequent error and can, in fact, be most beneficial to you in other circumstances. If, how­ever, the erroneous person has a bad credit rating, your chances of obtaining credit--not to mention gainful employment--will suffer greatly. You do now have the right to inspect your own credit records. Further, the Financial Pri­vacy Act of 1978 requires credit bureaus to inform you if the IRS or other gov­ernment agencies inquire about your credit records. Don't count on this latter for always secrecy can be bought from those agencies whereby they would never tell you of such inquiry. None of your government surveillance agencies are so stupid as that.

Further, a recent decision of a U.S. District Court may have changed this status anyway. The decision makes "informal" searches of bank records by the IRS legal--without notice. In an informal search, the depositor is not informed of the search ever taking place. A logical extension of the decision would also permit informal searches of credit records or other personal records kept by a "third party" and it would be such a sly maneuver that you would not even hear of it until after the passage of the regulation. It would obviously "float" through on piggy-back to another touted regulation.

If information contained in your credit file is incorrect, you have the right to contest it. The credit bureau must investigate your claims promptly. If it can­not verify information which you contest, you can demand that the data be eliminated from your credit record. Should the credit bureau refuse to correct the records, you have the right to insert a statement into your file explaining your side of the issue. Further, you can subscribe, for a fee of $35/year, to TRW's Credential Service. TRW will send you an up-to-date review of your credit report as often as you would like. The company will also notify you when any financial institution or government agency requests your credit records. (See appendix). I recommend any who qualify apply for this service.

INSURANCE FORMS

The gossip trade has evolved into a most sophisticated industry. Huge companies, working at the behest of the insurance industry, now send out representa­tives to neighborhoods across the U.S. inquiring about the health, personal habits, even the "moral fitness" of individuals applying for insurance coverage. Insurance Companies will further tell you that you authorized them to obtain this information--and by signing an application form you probably have done so.

When you sign such a form you have just given blanket OK and a "blank check" of unlimited duration. The form will look something like the following:

I hereby authorize any physician, medical practitioner, hospital, clinic or other medical or medically-related facility, insurance company or other or­ganization, institution or person that has records or knowledge of the health, observation, diagnosis or treatment of either myself or any member of my family, to give to
    ---------- Insurance Company or representative thereof, any and all such information it requests with respect to such records or knowledge. A photocopy of this authorization shall be as valid as the origi­nal.

A number of organizations specialize in collecting medical records, and such companies are routinely consulted by insurance companies investigating individ­ual applicants. The most influential of these is the Medical Information Bureau. (See appendix). Do not lie on these forms. The agent will sell you the policy, and the company will accept your premium payments, but if any discrepancy is found after you or your heirs apply to receive payment, the company can nullify your policy retroactively. (See appendix).

If you are unexpectedly denied insurance, the reason may well be mistaken information in MIB's files. Write to them for a copy of your file. You may be told the information can only be released to a physician. If this is the case, ask a trusted friend physician to obtain the information in your behalf and share it with you.

There are other firms who also specialize in uncovering potentially detrimental information on prospective clients. The largest such "investigative service" firm is Equifax Investigative Services. Equifax offices are located in most major cities, and the company has been implicated in numerous abusive information-gathering schemes. (See appendix). Most of these investigations consist of a representative calling on your employer, your neighbors and any "references" you might list on your applications and asking whoever answers if they know of any "deviant behavior" you practice, "unusual habits" they have observed or "serious illnesses" from which you have suffered. The respondents are guaran­teed anonymity, but anything they tell the representative is noted in your file--JUST SUPPOSE YOUR NEIGHBOR WANTS TO "GET YOU" FOR SOME­THING OR OTHER! ALL THIS INFORMATION THEN ENDS UP IN YOUR CREDIT RECORDS AND HENCEFORTH PROBABLY ALL THE WAY TO THE POLICE RECORDS, ETC.

WHAT ABOUT MEDICAL RECORDS?

In today's modern medical system with multi-million dollar "CAT scanners", "NMR imagers" and the like, few individuals can effort to pay for treatment out of their own savings. "Third-party" payer billing for medical services is a fact of life. Naturally, private insurance companies and government agencies that pay for medical care want to know what services their funds are buying.

There is no federal law that protects the confidentiality of medical records. Nor do most states provide such protection. In fact, most states require your physi­cian to reveal his diagnoses of certain conditions, including tuberculosis, polio and AIDS. The traditional "doctor-patient privilege of confidentiality" is about the only privacy protection available. Further, for the physician, this is nor­mally a professional, not a legal obligation.

It is not usually the doctor who most frequently discloses confidential medical
    information. It is the patient who signs medical forms authorizing "any licensed physician, medical practitioner or other person to disclose information relating to my condition or treatment". Usually, the form also states that a photocopy is equally valid as the original.

Signing such a form permits your medical records to be released, not only to the insurance company that the hospital bills, but to almost anyone else. Many hospitals prohibit public examination of medical records but others permit investigative agencies or private investigators free access. Even if you pay your own bills, your medical records might still be open to a private investigator. There are so many easy ways to get around rules as there are people involved. The moral codes of the entire society have reached such a low point that any­thing can be obtained for very little more than the wink of an eye. Leaks come right out of the President's Oval Office before he has had a chance to tell his wife.

I can relate a few suggestions which may be helpful but they are only suggestions and are only hit and miss possibilities:

Discuss your concern for privacy with your physician. For instance, ask your physician to inform you if he plans to test you for a condition that must be reported to a governmental agency. Ask him not to report any illness he is not required by law to disclose and find out the importance of testing for those that must be reported--errors happen. Remind him that you expect your medical records to be held in strictest confidentiality. Request that he complete insur­ance forms only to the extent required to satisfy any claim. He can make these notations within a special note on the cover of your file which goes to the office staff.

If your condition requires a prescription, ask your physician for "professional samples" if he has any available. Many pharmaceutical companies distribute large quantities of drugs for use by medical professionals. If your doctor has the medication you need in stock, he may be very willing and able to give it to you privately, rather than send you to a pharmacist. An added bonus: You will ordinarily not be charged for such medication. (But a small personal gratitude gift might be appreciated).

If you are admitted to a hospital. examine the admission documents CARE­FULLY. Most admission forms request your permission to distribute your medical file to virtually any medical professional, professional standards review organization, insurance company or government agency. If you are faced with such a form, you might consider adding your own personal clause:

I authorize Dr. ......, ........ Hospital and members of its medical staff who attended to me to furnish to the ...... Insurance Company or its representative(s) information concerning my current treatment for purposes of verifying my claim for insurance reimbursement. I DO NOT AUTHO­RIZE THE COPYING OF AND TAKING OF MEDICAL RECORDS FROM THE HOSPITAL WITHOUT MY FURTHER CONSENT. THIS AUTHORIZATION EXPIRES IN ........ DAYS.

This is a suggestion of Dr. Robert Smith of PRIVACY JOURNAL. He further
    suggests that you make the changes to the contract and then return it along with other papers in such a manner that the admissions clerk might even overlook the modifications. (See appendix).

Minimize routine visits to the doctor or hospital even if they are covered by insurance. Since routine visits are usually deductible anyway, depending on the ailment, it is most wise to simply pay for routine visits out of your own pocket--preferably in cash so that the record is closed on the spot. Remember, too, that insurance companies are known to cancel coverage of individuals who make "excessive" claims.

AT WORK

This one can really "getcha". If you apply for work in anything to do with the government you can be hung out to dry. If you don't answer the questions, especially at update time, you can lose your job and be prosecuted as well. For instance the Customs Service has an 18-page questionnaire which is designed to re-certify security clearances for existing employees--can you even imagine how many questions they can squeeze on 18 pages plus extra pages for essay type an­swers? WORK FOR OR IN THE GOVERNMENT AT YOUR OWN RISK! It isn't much better anywhere else, however.

There are very few privacy rights in the workplace. Before you are hired, your employer may ask you to answer questions that invade not only your privacy, but that of your spouse. Once you are working, he may deny you the right to speak freely, search you or your office or force you to undergo a drug test. He may even hire informers to spy on you (the Customs Service admitted that it does so). If your work involves "national security" or handling of large amounts of money, he may force you to take a polygraph test.

There is virtually no limit to the information your employer can gather. He may listen to your telephone conversations, monitor the number of keystrokes you make on a computer, even ask your neighbors to describe your habits.

You will find that you have some right to inspect files your government agencies and credit bureaus keep on you. YOU HAVE NO SUCH RIGHT TO IN­SPECT YOUR OWN EMPLOYMENT RECORDS EXCEPT IN A VERY, VERY FEW STATES--CHECK ON YOURS. HOWEVER, YOUR EM­PLOYER HAS THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT TO DISTRIBUTE THOSE FILES TO WHOMEVER HE SO CHOOSES!

JOB APPLICATION

Here is where you begin your first line of defense. The stronger your bargaining position, the more discretion you have in completing or not completing the most objectionable portions of the form. For instance, you may choose to ig­nore questions that are clearly irrelevant. For example, if you are applying for a position that requires no "physical activity" then you would wish to simply place N/A in the form blank where it asks for physical limitations.

You might, further, ask your employer to sign an agreement that your information on the job application not be released without notifying you and receiving your written consent. Of course you would have to evaluate your value within the organization.

Most applications will ask you to give approval to a personal investigation of virtually unlimited scope. You must insist that such investigations be limited to issues that clearly relate to your work and get it in writing. If you will not be handling large sums of money then there is no valid need for a credit report. IN NO CASE SHOULD YOUR EMPLOYER NEED TO BRING IN AN INVESTIGATIVE FIRM TO TALK TO YOUR NEIGHBORS AND FRIENDS OR FORMER CO-WORKERS.

Applications will usually require you to list all jobs held for your entire working history. Tell your prospective boss that you feel jobs you held five or more years ago have little relevance to the position for which you are applying. Fur­ther, do a little investigation. If companies you have worked for in the past have gone out of business or your former supervisor has retired, you might mention to your prospective employer that there is no one at a company at which you were once employed that could possibly provide a reference except as might be listed in master personnel files.

THIS NEXT ONE IS A MOST ABUSED ONE BECAUSE MOST ONES DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT AND "THEY" SURE ARE NOT GOING TO EX­PLAIN IT: Many job applications will ask if you have ever been arrested for a crime. THIS QUESTION IS A VIOLATION OF YOUR RIGHT TO PRI­VACY AND IS ILLEGAL TO EVEN ASK IN MOST STATES. Only convic­tions should be of interest to your employer, not arrests. One way to deal with this issue (without admitting to any arrests) is to explain to your prospective em­ployer that you would be willing to answer a question relating to convictions--but not arrests.

DRUG TESTS

Now friends, I do not approve of drug abuse nor even hocus pocus with same. I do, however, disagree with "laws" for everything under the sun. It is going to be more and more prevalent, however, that you undergo drug testing if you wish to work in some companies and in some positions. You are on your own in this instance for I most certainly will not give you methods to outsmart this particular category. If you are taking illegal drugs or even prescription drugs which might endanger another if you are affected by the drug--I stand squarely WITH your employer. Your world is on the brink of collapse because of these sad abuses. Either go prepared to pass the test or forget the job. I will give you a rundown herein of the "Scientific and Technical Guidelines for Drug Testing Programs":

The collection site person shall ask the individual to remove any unnec­essary outer garments that could be used to tamper with or adulterate his/her urine specimen. Also, all personal belongings must remain with the outer garment; the individual may, however, retain his/her wallet.

The collection site person shall note any unusual behavior or appearance. After washing his hands, the individual shall remain in the presence of the collection site person and not have access to water fountains, faucets, soap dispensers or cleaning agents.

The individual may provide his/her specimen in the privacy of a stall or otherwise partitioned area that allows for individual privacy. The collection site person shall note any unusual behavior. If an individual fails for any reason to provide the necessary specimen, collection site personnel shall contact the appropriate authority.

Immediately after collection, collection site personnel shall measure the temperature and conduct an inspection to determine the specimen's color and any signs of contaminants. Any unusual findings resulting from inspection must be included on the "Chain of Custody" form.

I hereby borrow a story of a Navy lieutenant in early 1989 who was court-martialed for her refusal to submit a urine sample while being observed by a "collection site person". For her refusal, the lieutenant lost seniority, $500/month pay and undoubtedly incurred a permanent record as a "troublemaker". Her military career, in all likelihood, is ruined. Worse yet, she had a private test run which tested negative for drugs but was considered unacceptable. The "site observer" was a male, by the way.

More and more employers are routinely employing "random" drug tests to screen employees for the presence of illicit drugs in the national hysteria over the "drug problem".

Employers have legitimate concerns regarding drug use on the job. If you arrive at work in an impaired state from the use of any drug--including legal drugs such as alcohol or prescription medicines--your employer clearly has a legiti­mate concern.
    A drug testing program in an occupation where an employee is operating dangerous machinery or is responsible for the safety of customers may be justified--but only if the employees show clear signs of impairment or an ac­cident has already occurred.

"Random" drug testing, however, is seldom truly random in actual practice. Low-level employees are much more likely to be asked to submit to a drug test than high-paid executives. I doubt, for instance, that President Bush is asked for a test sample, or Donald Trump--or even Oliver North.

Then again, all drugs are not alike. To place a casual user of marijuana in the same category as someone addicted to crack cocaine is ludicrous. Yet most company's drug policies provide for outright dismissal if either drug is detected in a urine sample test--while providing outright exemptions for users of other potentially harmful but legal drugs, including alcohol and prescription medica­tions.

Drug tests are not particularly accurate, either. The most common drug screening programs routinely confuse licit and illicit drugs. The over-the-counter medication Advil, for instance, may trigger a positive response for marijuana use. (This should give you an Excedrin headache.) Some antihistamine medications will make urine tests positive for the presence of am­phetamines so even my scribe would lose her job for she has unruly hay-fever.

Even if you don't use illicit drugs, being forced to undergo a random drug test is a clear invasion of privacy. And even if you are "clean", sloppy testing could easily get you fired.

Another problem with drug tests is that once you submit a urine sample, you don't know what other tests might be performed on it. One police department that administered drug tests to job applicants also analyzed urine samples to de­termine if applicants had a higher-than-average risk of developing diabetes and heart disease. Applicants who tested negative for drug use but were shown to be a relatively high risk for these conditions were eliminated for consideration. If you have concern about the possibility that a random drug test might indicate a "false positive" drug use profile or reveal a health condition you would rather not have publicized, you might wish to take measures to "beat" the test. Bleach, for instance, will cause most urine samples to test negative for the pres­ence of drugs. (Woops, did I really say that?) Well, I can't condone this or other measures to defeat drug tests, and such measures may even be illegal. However, if you are interested in this subject the best book to get is STEAL THIS URINE TEST. (See appendix).

Another disturbing aspect of drug tests is their connection with the "zero tolerance" campaign the federal government is now waging against drug use. An individual found with illicit drugs in his vehicle may have his vehicle impounded by the government; drugs found in the home means forfeiture of the home. These seizures occur before any trial; in a stunning reversal of legal precedent, it is up to the individual whose property is forfeited to prove he is innocent. In one instance, the owner of a fishing boat had the boat impounded after a U.S. Customs agent found a single marijuana cigarette in the possession of a crew member. ALERT TO ALL YOU CASUAL USERS!! OR EVEN YOU WHO GAVE IT UP AFTER "NEW AGE" "BEING AND FINDING YOURSELF" AND STILL MIGHT HAVE A STRAY IN YOUR OLD COAT POCKET, BASEMENT OR ATTIC. ALSO, BETTER FIND OUT JUST WHAT ALL IS ON THE LIST FOR IF YOU HAVE EXPIRED PRESCRIP­TION MEDICATIONS IN SOME INSTANCES YOU CAN END UP IN THE SAME TANK OF HOOKED FISH! YOU BETTER FURTHER REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOU ARE ALREADY UNDER SURVEILLANCE WITH THE BIG BOY JUST WAITING TO CATCH YOU AT SOMETHING OR OTHER.

One logical extension of zero tolerance would be for a positive drug test to lead to the search of property for illegal substances and for the property to be for­feited if such substances or evidence of their use is found.

Is drug surveillance really worth the abolition of your common-law rights as American citizens? Is the anti-drug campaign being used as an excuse to annul common-law rights? Isn't the federal government likely to use such legal precedents to expand its anti-privacy campaign into other areas of life? The cost of federal drug control is a lot higher than simply salaries and equipment costs. This is most valid questioning for you ones are headed in the direction of total governmental control of EVERYTHING! IT IS INSIDIOUS AND CANCER­OUS AND IN YOUR ALL-OUT ATTEMPTS TO "FIGHT" A "THING" YOU DO NOT CONSIDER ALL THE ALTERNATIVES AND NEGATIVES BEFORE YOU MARCH FOR THE CHANGES. SO BE IT--YOU ARE HEADED TOWARD TOTAL DEFENSELESSNESS. Let us now change the subject as I might spend the remainder of the night on this subject. WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY-HEADS AND SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOSING INCH BY INCH!

INCOME PLAN

The following is certainly nothing "new" but for some it might be worth investigating if you feel you might benefit. I will give you a bit of a run-down and you can see if the shoe fits. If it does it is most propitious to look into doing business in this manner. The portfolio can be obtained from Enterprise Pub­lishing, Inc., (The address was deleted for the new printing since they are no longer in business.) (See Appendix). I shall have Dharma simply copy their "INTRODUCTION".

By removing yourself from your company's payroll (but not your job), INCOME actually has you pocketing, and your employer saving, thousands of EXTRA dollars a year--quickly, easily and, despite tough I.R.S. rules, legally! No wonder INCOME'S "independent compensation" plan is cre­ating such a stir in business and accounting circles.

More about INCOME in a moment. But first, since independent compensa­tion starts where paychecks end, ask yourself some revealing questions about your paycheck: For instance, how much (or rather how little) of your pre­sent gross salary are you really bringing home? And how deeply are those ubiquitous "deductions"--federal/state/local taxes, social security, health­care and insurance premiums, so called "retirement" or "thrift" plans and sundry other deductibles--biting into your financial hide? Lastly, how much more cash would you have if NOTHING were deducted from your check?

The answers will shock you. Because, were you to get the salary you're earning, you'd be likely to earn 20% to 40% more than the salary you are getting! That's right. If you make, say $20,000 a year, your weekly pay­check should amount to $384.62 (about) actual gross salary. Yet, after de­ducting U.S. income tax and Social Security taxes alone (nothing else), you could take home as little as $307.35 . . . or $77.27 less than your gross salary. Were this $77.27 not "confiscated" in advance, your check would show an astonishing 30% increase!

Now, INCOME can totally eliminate such advance deductions. With INCOME your weekly or monthly checks reflect the full amount of what you're being paid. In terms of immediate cash flow, what you gross is what you net! Yes, you still have to pay Uncle Sam--but only on taxable earn­ings. But it's you (not some payroll clerk) who decides how much of your income will in fact, be taxable.

INCOME'S principles have been around for a long, long time. Indeed, IN­COME reflects in microcosm the whole private enterprise system. The con­cept of private individuals providing beneficial services to each other has made the United States the most productive nation in the history of the world. Which, incidentally, helps explain why INCOME has gained such wide acceptance among American employers. Moreover, the INCOME idea has long been employed by high-salaried executives and professionals--often six figure management people who must find innovative ways to sidestep confiscatory taxes and keep a reasonable share of their earnings. Their successful strategies, and the expert income-keeping advice they've received from CPAs, tax lawyers and consultants, have been incorporated into the INCOME plan.

It should be noted that Independent Compensation plans should be implemented by letter agreements and other considerations that meet I.R.S. requirements. Specimens are included with your INCOME PORTFOLIO. (Which you will have to personally order if you desire one--Hatonn).

BENEFITS OF INCOME

A. No deductions resulting in high take home pay for you. No federal/state/ local taxes, social security, health care and insurance premi­ums, so-called "retirement" or "thrift" plans and sundry other de­ductibles. INCOME can totally eliminate such advance deductions. Your weekly or monthly checks reflect the full amount of what you are being paid. (We will review how you can set up your own retirement and health/benefit programs that often are better and at lower cost than what an employer provides. In this portfolio are included 227 tax de­ductible expenditures).

B. Additional Income Sources. When you go on the INCOME plan you go off not only the payroll, but the salaried-employee treadmill as well. One of the biggest advantages of independent compensation is the real independence it gives you--including the freedom to develop additional income sources. Moreover you won't be entirely dependent on the sta­bility and/or whims of any single employer. (Later in the portfolio they review how, when and where to find such personal profit centers, and what pitfalls to be wary of--Hatonn)

C. Benefits to Employer. The INCOME plan saves the employer a great deal of money often involving thousands of dollars on a single in­dividual after that individual goes on the INCOME plan.

The employer saves first by eliminating expensive bookkeeping. He eliminates the necessity to keep detailed tax records, to write checks to taxing agencies and tax escrow accounts, to file monthly and quarterly reports, etc. All these factors are major ones for every employer.

The employer need not contribute funds on behalf of the employee into so-called benefit plans.

The employer no longer needs to match the employee's contribution into Social Security. On a $20,000 salaried employee this can save the em­ployer as much as $1,340!

ROSE BY A DIFFERENT NAME

The above described program is simply a self-employment type of contractual agreement. There is naught special about the INCOME PORTFOLIO. Fur­ther, you can attain better results if you self-incorporate or work under a DBA as "self-employed" contract employee. If there are enough requests for this information we will consider printing a small booklet dealing with the matter. It simply represents an option in some cases. If you desire more discussion from us please notify Con Christie, Nevada Corp. H.Q. (800-)398-1077 and the requests will be forwarded appropriately.

Dharma, it has been such a long day, chela. Let us draw this portion to a close. I am not finished with your lack of privacy in the work-place but we can pick up with "surveillance" in the next portion.

Thank you for your kind service, it has been a most long and tiresome week-end but your reward for service is great in your gift unto your brothers who are lost in confusion and do not know which way to turn. Rest must wait until the job is done. I honor you, precious friend. You and all my "crew" give me great honor and know that I am always in your service.

I move to stand-by. SALU, I AM HATONN. OUT

宇宙生命一家, 無次 Justice Future Society Institute wave's Avatar
    가입일
    2004-07-16
    게시글
    힐링에너지

Default 응답: PJ#010, PRIVACY IN A FISHBOWL

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 9
    REC #1 HATONN
    MON., NOV. 27, 1989 6:30 P.M. YEAR 3, DAY 103

MON., NOV. 27, 1989

Good evening, Hatonn to continue.

I probably am going to lose the good nature of my friends who edit and put the final pages of these journals to press. I find I cannot cover the subjects as quickly as the questions return to me for update. I will leave it in your capable hands as to whether or not you wish to pull excerpts from the current writing and deep subject matter relevant or just allow it to go forth in hopscotch manner. At any rate I have information I need to project regarding subjects already covered.

MORE CREDIT CARD TRAPS

Be aware that AT&T is in the latter stages of planning for converting the AT&T phone credit cards into a general bank credit card to compete with VISA and MasterCard. They have already hired a top level executive from the bank credit card industry for that very purpose. They have already been developing a high tech "smart card" with integrated circuitry built in it. They believe they have invented the "ultimate credit card" without electrical contacts. This company is poised to be a major force in the credit card industry. Over 40 million of their phone cards are already in circulation. The new cards will probably be offered to this growing customer base. CAN YOU JUST PICTURE A MIXTURE OF MILLIONS OF PHONE NUMBERS ALREADY AT THEIR DISPOSAL?

KNOW that when these intelligent credit cards hit the consumer, another shield will fall from your wall of financial privacy. MasterCard and VISA will both quickly accelerate their "smart card" plans when AT&T's $35 billion assets are behind the new Bell Labs invention. COUNT YOUR DAYS AND TEND YOUR BUSINESS FOR THE LIGHTS ARE GETTING BRIGHTER IN THE FISHBOWL.

Further, for you who still enjoy going to the theater of any type--beware of the next trap.

AMC Theaters and soon ALL theaters will begin accepting credit cards for tickets, popcorn and soda! Advance tickets can be purchased by credit card movie­goers over the telephone (how handy, especially for AT&T). Tickets charged over the phone are picked up at a will-call booth in the theater, similar to the system used at the "legitimate" theaters.

Buying movie tickets with credit cards at the theater is being promoted as faster
    than cash. Credit card customers have a different line to stand in than the conventional cash payer. The card is run through an electronic terminal that reads the magnetic stripe and the transaction is either instantly verified or rejected! There is nothing to sign! The verified sales have their tickets and receipt printed out immediately.

Well, it does have one drawback, food and drink items have to be charged at the time the tickets are purchased. Food vouchers are issued to be cashed-in at the concession counter. Those booking tickets and snacks on Wednesday, for a Saturday night performance, are expected to use a little forethought and patience, at least until they get the hang of knowing what and how many goodies to order days in advance. Well, for most people that is called long-range plan­ning and may cause some distress depending upon your appetite at the time of ticket ordering. So be it.

MORE SOCIAL SECURITY GOSSIP

I wish that I could tell you all of it is idle gossip but it is most accurate indeed. I had intended to handle most of this subject again when I discuss taxes, etc., but I shall just put it in here because it is all inter-related.

These will be points that most of you will not have heard of but most surely will. Some are already in effect but I shall just have Dharma copy them as they have arrived to her attention. These are "secret" plans--you must remember how much your government loves secrets and code names, therefore, we shall refer to the Social Security Administration as SSA.

Here are some chilling details of what is in store for you if the planners have their way--and so far they always do.

The study is signed by the Commissioner of Social Security appointed by your President Reagan. She says, "I have established the Office of Strategic Planning to help us create our future rather than simply allowing it to happen". It is the same office which produced "2000: A Strategic Plan".

1. So far at least 32 states, plus Washington, D.C. and Puerto Rico have signed up for the SSAs Enumeration at Birth Service, which permits parents to apply for a newborn baby's Social Security number before the baby leaves the hospital. Started last year (1988), the service is supposed to be available in all states by the end of 1989.

But that isn't enough. Current law--thanks to Mr. Reagan--requires that any
    dependent age five or older have a social security number to qualify as an exemption on personal tax returns. Starting next year that requirement will apply to dependents age two and older. The SSA wants mandatory SS numbers at birth.

2. The plan to eliminate all Social Security checks by the year 2000, and to have funds electronically transferred to bank accounts. They explain that this will save money, but since when were bureaucrats concerned about that? It is just another way for the government to keep track and move towards a cashless society. It will further require that all ones in the system have a bank account in those places owned by the grey men, etc. You can further bet that to get your money due, you will have to have that account!

3. The SSA calls for expanded use of "smart card" technology. The cards' "intelligence", says the document, can "serve a variety of purposes in addition to their primary purposes of identification for the card holder". This would confirm that the government plans to issue a national ID card that will carry a dossier on you. "This card can hold large amounts of data and is available for a multiplicity of uses such as a highly secure identity device, multiple credit card, check book, medical record card, bank card, etc". How handy, your whole life in their hands--is the heat from the light in the fishbowl burning you yet?

4. The SSA intends an increase in the sophistication and speed of automatic data exchange programs between the various departments of both state and fed­eral governments. This includes automatic interfaces with the State bureaus of vital statistics, the INS, the IRS, and other government agencies. You knew they would!

5. The SSA advocates two-way video recordings of all transactions between citizens and government. Oh, and your picture too! Smile--you're on Candid Camera!

6. They expect the modernization effect to be completed by 1990, with the more sweeping changes fully implemented by year 2000. GET OFF YOUR ASSETS, FRIENDS, THE BEAST IS AT YOUR DOOR! WHAT DO YOU PRECIOUS ONES NEED TO GET YOUR ATTENTION?

NOTATIONS FOR THANKSGIVING. 1989

Do your teeth hurt a bit today? You squeaked by, by the skin of them. Let me give you some juicy tid-bits.

The Arabs, Japanese, Taiwanese and South Koreans are trying to decide whether or not to cut their losses short in their U.S. investments, particularly U.S. government debt securities.

The Arabs are right up against it--it is time to call the notes. The top "Royal Family" in Saudi-Arabia is making last ditch efforts to get their private funds out of the country. The collateral to the Grey Men banks are the resources of their country and they are down the tubes. When that country defaults, which appears to be momentarily--your system has had the death blow. Mexico cannot make payments on their debts--no one in the world can. It's all over but the playing and praying--of which I expect my crew to do a lot of both, please.

As recently as May/June of this year it must be noted that the international cur­rencies have all but collapsed. Just as your U.S. dollar index is extremely overbought, so too are the major international currencies--the Japanese yen, British pound, Swiss franc and German D-mark--all extremely oversold. A panic decline in these currencies has actually already taken place while your video monologuers droned on and on with much ado over nothing.

The world's central banks are undertaking radical "surgery" in an all out effort to stem the tide. To make positive progress the U.S. must strongly boost its money supply while dropping interest rates. The other central banks must sharply raise their interest rates and tighten up on their money supplies. There is panic in the back room!

Watch the "dollar". The stronger the U.S. dollar gets, the greater the long-term "bullish" case for gold and to a lesser extent, silver. A super-strong U.S. dollar carries with it the seeds of its own destruction. Why? Because a soaring U.S. dollar means a deflationary collapse in the economy, the inability domestically to service debt, huge federal deficits, and a sharp decline in the market for Third World produced commodities. It also puts the Soviet Union in dire straits financially, amid its financial crisis and internal social unrest. Increasingly the best option, perhaps the only option for the Soviet Union, may be military aggressiveness. Always you ones try to solve your financial foolishness with a good old destructive war. So be it for it will not be pretty this time.

GET OUT, GET OUT--OF THE MARKET AND BANKS AND INTO SOMETHING CALLED GOLD AND SHORT TERM T-BILLS. YOUR OPTIONS ARE ALL BUT GONE!

Watch the hands most closely in this next maneuver for it is a massive clue.

US GOVERNMENT/CENTRAL BANK
    SELLING OF GOLD

Gold is the world's most sensitive barometer of rising inflation or financial chaos. Hence it is an embarrassment to the politicians and monetary authorities when it begins to rise as they try to deceive the people into thinking that all is well in the financial system. So, your past two decades have seen repeated at­tempts by the US Government and monetary authorities to hold down (i.e., ma­nipulate) the price of gold. They did it in the late '60s and early '70s; they did it from January '75 'till August '76; they did it in February '83; and they have done it periodically since October '87. They can get away with this manipula­tion when the markets are quiet and thin, but eventually the financial chaos or inflation becomes too obvious, and the market explodes upward. In 1971-'74 they were overwhelmed, and gold rose from $35 to $197.50. In 1976-'80, they were overwhelmed, and gold rose from $102 to $850. In the present circum­stances, they will be similarly overwhelmed.

The US Government began to sell gold almost immediately after the October '87 stock market crash, and in the subsequent 10 weeks, its reserves fell 190,000 ounces, from 262.58 million oz. to 262.39 million oz. In January 1988, they sold 240,000 oz. and in February, they sold 118,000 oz. In 4 1/2 months, the Fed sold 548,000 oz. of US Treasury gold (European central banks also collaborated in the manipulation) and not only did they hold down the price of gold immediately after the crash, but when it still pushed to $500 by 1-1-88, they knocked it down over $100 to the $400 range. (Since 1975, the US Trea­sury has sold 7-8 million ounces of gold to hold down the price).

But just as in the early (and again in the late) 1970s, as the financial system be­gins to hit the wall, the world debt pyramid begins to implode and the dollar collapses, gold will again explode and their puny efforts to hold it down will once again be overwhelmed.

The 261 million ounces of US Treasury gold is only worth $100 billion. Putting that in perspective: The 1988 US deficit was more than twice that sum at $252 billion; the US trade deficit this year is larger than the value of your gold stock; and if one considers $350 billion in depreciating dollar reserves held by foreigners; or the coming $200 - $300 billion bailout of the S&Ls; or the proposed $192 billion Latin American/big bank bailout; the US gold horde could disappear overnight. If the US Treasury tries to unload large volumes of gold, they will simply find themselves exchanging gold with the Japanese, South Koreans, Taiwanese or Europeans for large volumes of unwanted dollars. It would be like feeding a few bits of hamburger meat to hungry tigers.

You should perhaps note what others around the world are doing, also. I get between a rock and a very hard place in my efforts to tell you what you can do to help yourselves and have any protections at all. You must understand--THERE ARE NOT WONDROUS SOLUTIONS. THERE ARE NOT MAGIC WONDROUS OUTCOMES--YOU ARE GOING TO JUST BARELY SQUEAK BY IF AT ALL. DISASTER IS ALREADY AT YOUR DOOR, THERE SIMPLY ARE NOT "GOOD" WAYS TO PLAY THE GAME--JUST WAYS THAT MIGHT ALLOW YOU TO SOMEHOW SURVIVE.

In recent months the price of gold was kept pretty much in check. That was be­cause of what I just outlined for you. My scanners show the probability of a great rise--great indeed.

The control came partly due to the Soviet gold sales being increased. As the world's second largest producer, Russia sells gold regularly into the market. However, due to its gargantuan current financial troubles and the fact that it is withholding oil (its number one foreign exchange earner) from the market to help OPEC, the Soviets have sold above average quantities of gold in recent months. This is usually handled through the Swiss banks.

Further, South Africa gold sales have been up. Under pressure from sanctions and disinvestment, the South African Government (as the number one world producer of gold) has not only been selling all of its production in order to pay its foreign debts, it has been selling from its official reserves. These reserves are now some 50% below holdings reported at the end of 1987, and at the low­est level ever recorded in the history of the South African Reserve Bank.

Forward sales of gold have put pressure on the market. Forward sales involve an established gold mining company borrowing gold from central banks with promises to replace it out of future production. The borrowed gold is then sold to raise cash. Some of the largest mining companies have sold over 25% of their production in the forward market. Forward sales are bearish in the short term, but bullish in the long term, as future production cannot be sold, but must be delivered to the lending bank.

Dear ones, it is working out exactly on schedule and as planned by the ones who control you--please refer to SPIRAL TO ECONOMIC DISASTER(J#4).

Dharma, I want to discuss the big idea of some of your politicians to audit the Fed but it is late and I would like to postpone it until the morrow. If anyone is foolish enough to think the Federal Reserve Bank is going to sit still for such nonsense--then back to those "for sale" bridges.

We were all pained at the necessity to put little Aton on the SSA numbered rolls but even the higher realms have limitations also. We shall simply have to take other precautions as the times are appropriate.

I take my leave to stand-by, in appreciation for your service to bring this infor­mation to print tonight. Your days simply are not long enough to get all our work done timely. So be it.

SALU,

HATONN TO CLEAR, PLEASE

GOOD EVENING.

PJ 10
    CHAPTER 10
    REC #1 HATONN
    TUE., NOV. 28, 1989 6:30 A.M. YEAR 3, DAY 104

TUE., NOV. 28, 1989

Hatonn present to continue. Good morning.

We will continue from last evening please, prior to moving back into the subject of attaining some measure of privacy in an ever increasing transparent fishbowl with no security blinds. Well, with information you may be able just to become a bit invisible also, or at least improve your plight.

I am however, being flooded with questions regarding Russia and Mr. Gorbachev, how to tend of taxes and what about those Feds doing something to pull things into competency. It would seem that we need a daily newsletter. Well, we will do what we can as we go along.

ASK BUT YE SHALL PROBABLY NOT RECEIVE

There is an effort being made by your Senate and House to gain public access to the Federal Reserve System. Phil Crane has presented a "bill" to authorize the General Accounting Office (they do such superb work on anything they touch!) to conduct an audit of the Fed.

Your Sen. Harry Reid has introduced in the Senate a companion measure. Can they be truly so misinformed--are they not your elected representatives? Pray harder, beloved ones!

This legislation would require the GAO to audit the Federal Reserve Board, the Federal Advisory Council, the Federal Open Market Committee and the Federal Reserve banks. Did you ever see so many foxes locked within one chicken-coop? Mr. Reid's bill, S. 734, was introduced in April of this year and referred to the Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs. (If you are not in the throes of hysterical laughter at this point then you are not keeping up with the parade and Robyn HUD, etc.). Mr. Crane's bill, H.R. 844, is pending be­fore the House Banking Committee. How long do you anticipate it will pend?

These elements within the Federal Reserve System, all of which operate in the strictest secrecy, set monetary policy in your country. They lead the economy along or drag it down, according to their whim, by controlling the money supply, by issuing the nation's currency, and by exerting upward or downward pressure on interest rates.

They do this through their power to set the so-called discount rate--the rate at which member banks borrow money created by the Fed, thus loaning it into cir­culation.

The Federal Reserve is accountable to no one for its decisions, and in fact keeps them secret for many months after they are made, leaving economic analysts and business leaders to make guesses about economic decisions based on what they think the Fed may have done.

The problem underlying the existence of the Fed is that it is entirely in control of the money-creating power in this country, a power which (by the way) is assigned to your Congress, constitutionally.

The Federal Reserve is a privately owned central bank which is erroneously thought by economists and the public to be part of the US government. (You see, if you call yourselves the Federal Phoenix Journals the economists and public will think you are a grand branch of the government also, finally cleaning their closets--oh woe, not to be! Most people in your country think Federal Express is government operated! Well, it is for the most part, but I think you catch my meaning. The Fed creates money out of nothing and lends it at higher rates to commercial banks. These banks then make loans to the public, which is charged an even higher rate.

All money in circulation, with the exception of coins and a few US notes created by Congress during President Abraham Lincoln's Administration, is bor­rowed and bears interest paid for by the TAXPAYERS--YOU!

This fallacy of your debt money system is one of which the public is largely un­aware, and which a full-scale audit of the Fed could, but won't, do much to im­prove in circumstance. The "foxes" belong to the largest International Mone­tary Fund in the World, The Trilateral Commission, The Council of Foreign Relations--i.e., THEY ARE THE GREY MEN, DEAR FRIENDS, AND THEY OWN ALL BUT YOUR SOULS AND YOU BETTER KNOW IT. AS TO YOUR SOUL, MOST OF YOU HAVE SOLD IT TO THE EVIL RULERS, ALSO. TIME TO TAKE A SLEEPY LOOK AT YOUR PATH­WAY HOME!

Now this type of information sets us aside for ridicule and stone barrage as we speak of, and advise, regarding "Caesar's" world--NO, NO, NO--IT IS SA­TAN'S WORLD; YOU MISSPELL YOUR LABELS. FURTHER, THE ONLY MANNER IN WHICH WE CAN REALLY ASSIST IS THROUGH YOUR MINDS IN INFORMATION. KNOWLEDGE AND INSIGHT! SO BE IT, WE SHALL NOT RELINQUISH BECAUSE A FEW "RELIGIOUS" GLEANERS FEEL WE OUTSTEP OUR BOUNDS. WE ARE NOT PAR­TICULARLY INTERESTED IN 2,000 YEARS AGO NOR A BILLION YEARS AGO EXCEPT AS IT AFFECTS YOU TODAY! YOU MUST CLEAN UP YOUR WORLD, GET THIS ALL UNDER SOME TYPE OF WORKABLE ORDER OR YOU ARE DOWN THE TUBES! YOU CANNOT STOP THE TIDE, YOU CANNOT DAM THE RIVER--BUT YOU CAN TAKE MEASURES TO HELP YOURSELVES IF YOU GET BUSY--RIGHT NOW!

ZERO TAXES

Another question flooding my circuits is one you all ask, but you usually ask it in January. Can you arrange your business so you keep your money instead of relinquishing to the Gestapo? Of course. I have given you a way already: by incorporation (in Nevada) and managing several enterprises in perfection. Fur­ther, you might have a bit of time for investment in the following type of sce­nario. Friends and foes for tax reform seem to agree: You cannot eliminate income taxes any more. That is false and let me just show you one little method. Taxpayers with assets and income still pay zero taxes, and the surprising thing is that the method is available to all who wish to plan and work at it.

Every year hundreds and hundreds of wealthy Americans pay no income taxes because all of their income is from state and local bonds. Most of these bonds still generate interest that is exempt from federal income taxes, though some types of bonds now generate taxable interest. Some tax-free money market funds are paying over 7% right now. In the 33% tax bracket, that is equal to a taxable yield above 10%. If you live in a large, high-tax state there probably is a fund that buys only debt that is exempt from tax in your state, giving you a double-tax free fund. You can even purchase property by using tax-free bonds as payment if you can make the seller understand the program--YOU BOTH SAVE IMMENSELY!

Tax-free zero coupon bonds can provide long term tax-free interest. You pay a fraction of the bond's face value today and receive no interest for the term of the bond. At maturity you are paid the face value. A 20 to 30 year bond will give you a return of 800% or more at maturity, and it is all tax free. But be sure that this is money you won't need before maturity, because the resale value of a zero coupon bond fluctuates considerably. DO NOT LET THAT SCARE YOU, HOWEVER, FOR THERE IS PRACTICALLY NO PENALTY FOR "BORROWING" REGULARLY AGAINST THOSE BONDS AS COLLAT­ERAL! BE CREATIVE AS I HAVE TOLD YOU OVER AND OVER AGAIN. IT IS A WONDROUS GAME. IT IS NOT THAT THESE THINGS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, IT IS JUST THAT MOST OF YOU ARE MORE INTERESTED IN THE SATURDAY, SUNDAY AND MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL GAMES TO INVESTIGATE. DO NOT BLAME THE "RICH" FOR YOUR OWN LACK OF INFORMATION--IT IS OUT THERE FOR ALL IF YOU BUT LOOK!

FACTOR IN GORBACHEV
    GLASNOST AND MEGAPOLITICS
    This is not even a "tricky" one but probably does not belong in this journal. So be it. I am going to effort at giving you a concept in this next brief dissertation. It is far too complicated a subject to do justice but we have little time to dwell on it presently. In addition, at some point, either in a journal or a simple presentation, I will give you a rundown on the Russian method of brainwashing for it works superbly--as long as you can keep the populace asleep. That too has been remarkably easy until recently--but the cosmic elements are waking you up, friends!

Yes, many things could come from this "glasnost". You could double your wealth in the next stages of the farm crisis for Mr. Gorbachev's policies will mean a hard row to hoe for thousands of America's farmers. It will be most subtle indeed for it will first appear a total windfall.

Mr. Bush could relax and sigh with relief. Thanks largely to Mr. Gorbachev, the U.S. budget deficit crisis could be solved without cutting social programs or raising taxes. Congress will obviously snatch defeat from the jaws of victory, however, in this matter by turning a golden opportunity into a god awful blunder of gargantuan incompetence.

Your real estate is a hazard zone for investment--expect real estate prices to de­cline for the coming 10 to 20 years if nothing else happens. But there are some little-known companies that stand to double, triple and even quadruple in price by moving into Communist countries early on. It is planned and already un­derway.

AND ALWAYS--DEFLATION! YOU MUST GET READY FOR DEFLA­TION AND FORGET WHAT THOSE AUSTRIAN ECONOMISTS ARE FEEDING YOU!

There will be huge profits made in precious metals over the next several years but it is most difficult to balance the instructions. Obviously, if you hold a lot of precious metals you should "sell"--yes, I said "sell". I know, I know--I have just also said to buy. We are talking two differing things. The price is going up--you need a hedge but if you have a lot of investment, you also need to earn the profits and try to pick it up on the downswing. You ones will simply have to do your own personal calculations as to which category you fit. There are almost 6 billion people on your planet and I cannot advise each separately.

Your real dangers in this time, to your peace and prosperity, are Third World terrorists and domestic demagogues. Also, perhaps you need a bit of input as to what made the decline of Communism inevitable.

MIKHAIL GORBACHEV USHERS IN AN ERA

The changes and concepts ushered in by Mr. Gorbachev have, and will continue to change your world. You will get a reduction in the prices of the food you eat. You will have an increase in the value of your bonds. There will be a cut in the prices of gold and silver--and will turn most real estate investments into financial disasters!

If you fail to see and understand the tremendous economic changes the "Gorbachev revolution" creates, you will reap financial ruin. On the other hand, there will be opportunities for wealth acquisition that you haven't thought of, probably. All of the assumptions that have guided your financial planning for the past 40 years must now be reversed!

America is stunned by this Gorbachev factor. The world is stunned by the open admission that his nation is filled with failures and calling for reform--and putting an end to the so-called "cold war".

However, pay attention--the actions taken were and are inevitable--and quite predictable long before he made headlines. This era was accurately predicted long before Gorbachev took the helm of Soviet Russia. A man named Chernenko was still head of the Soviet Communist Party.

Ah, you think Hatonn has a crystal ball? CIA fronts in every city? Not so, nothing of the sort--logic right on your own placement. It is called "big megapolitics".

TWILIGHT ZONE

(Dharma became ill at this point so this chapter will probably be concluded later.)

주제글 정보